Speaker 1: Good morning Tier on Tier two's Tier threes.
Speaker 2: Everybody who's coming over from the Pivot audience to listen to this episode. This is Busting with the Boys. I am your host Will Compton, my co host Taylor Lawan. He's in Arizona right now. You are watching. This is What's Today's Day JP.
Speaker 3: Today is February fifth.
Speaker 2: February fifth, we were recording this intro doing the ads. We recorded this podcast last week, Yeah, a week week and a half ago. Awesome podcast with Channing Crowder, Fred Taylor, and Ryan Clark, the guys from the Pivot. It's an awesome episode. Dude, we uh oh Before we get into it. This episode is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, the Chevy Silverado. Football season is peaking this weekend. We have Super Bowl Sunday. Pull up to Super Bowl Sunday in your Super Bowl truck and that is the Chevy Silverado, the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever. And we are talking about the available multiflex tailgate with six confiee convenient configurations that will give you a step up on your tailgating game. There's a primary tailgate one that opens up with a push of a button, on the keyfop or from the inside of your truck. The inner gate folds down into a large step to easily get in and out of the bed. There's an easy access configuration where the innergate folds down, allowing you to reach farther into the bed. So all the issues that you have reaching in and out of the bed of the truck, whether you're moving stuff or not, hor it's.
Speaker 1: Tucked back away.
Speaker 2: You now have that innergate that falls down, allowing you to reach a little farther in the bed. It can also become a desk or a surface for your tailgating meal, or if you got to get some work done while you're tailgating, throw your laptop, throw your iPad up, watch your favorite show, do some work, knock out some emails, whatever the case may be. But the Chevy Silverado modern advance with a ton of grit, just like the people who drive them. You and the Silverado is as strong, independable. Oh I already use that line, just like the people who drive them. Go to your local Chevy dealership. We like to go. If you're in the Greater nash we go to Freeland Chevy. Uh, but go to your local dealership let him know that the boy sent you, and I'm sure that they will throw in a little, you know something free. Just say, hey, hey, the boy send me. Maybe they'll throw in an extra truck if you buy one. Who knows, but the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever, the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: Now to the episode.
Speaker 2: We Uh, we had those guys on and it was a blast them three, Taylor and I.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of banter.
Speaker 2: This is like, this was the most locker room vibe I've felt on the bus because we had five guys talking.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: We had we threw a few little whistle pigs in us before this whole show even started.
Speaker 1: So it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: There's some talking over each other a little bit, please have some patience, but the boys we had a lot of fun, a lot of laughs around each other. At the beginning, we talk about we get into some some some Derrick Henry.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's drama or arguing back and forth about who the best back.
Speaker 1: In the league is.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Uh, the Titan side, we think, well, we think about Derek, and then you got the other side. We got to hear from from Taylor talking about who he thought the best back was. Ryan Clarks obviously says some things against Derrick Henry that gets addressed, but a lot of good locker room talk, a lot of good banter.
Speaker 1: I think you guys are going to really enjoy this.
Speaker 2: And for everybody watching, listening, wherever you're getting this podcast, this show, if you can just take a second like this video, subscribe to the podcast, subscribe to the channel, leave a live comment or not a live chat, but a real comment in the comments section, that would really help us out. So we appreciate you. And the best part of this episode is we dive into why I Am Athlete broke up. That's more toward the back end of the pod. You good, JP. It is epic. It is epic. That's the big reason I wanted them on. I've been a huge fan of I Am Athlete for at least a year now. I know they really started to pick it up and gain a lot of momentum traction during that twenty nineteen year I believe was that it right at the beginning of COVID. Yeah, when they started getting Ocho Cinco. They got Channing Crowder for a tailor. When they were on the pile with Brandon Marshall. I started to I mean, shit, I've been heavily influenced by them. I really enjoy watching their show, like literally on my big screen, watching their show about culture, pop culture, football, all the headlines and stuff like that. And I've just been a big follower and fan of that show. I still am. But when Channing and Fred left the show to start to Pivot with Ryan, you know, they went MIA for a little bit this back this last part of the year in twenty twenty one, and then you didn't really hear much from them in the beginning of twenty twenty two. I thought something might be up, and then the truth comes out on Pivot. It's their first episode if you want to go check it out to where Channing and Fred both alude to kind of what happened. But being a fan, being heavily influenced by them, and also being in the industry of podcasting in this media, this digital media world, I wanted to dive in on what happened business wise with them. They're all still rooting for each other, but we get into a lot of good stuff with im athletes on the back end of this thing. Uh and again and you learn a lot of good business stuff buttoning up the business. They give us a lot of good insight on everything that went down and why that separation ultimately broke the band up. But getting into the episode, enjoy it, like subscribe all the good stuff.
Speaker 1: Here is the boys with the Pivot podcast. No problem, we're running? Were you speaking when you're saying that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: So so like it's a crazy thing, right, like how time's changed.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Well, you know obviously you've been to my house with Bible study. You know, we.
Speaker 1: Knowing chicken right.
Speaker 8: In fact, he was killing you on Pivot about yea chicken things.
Speaker 6: So he was like he would actually just to eat. Here's just crazy. Hey Taylor, Hey Taylor, my dog would eat they take a doggie bag.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: But it's super cool though, right right, It's super cool to see my dog Mary about to have a baby and be like uncle RC like like that's dope. Like even being here man, and like having an opportunity to be on the bus.
Speaker 7: Obviously Ta you weren't here.
Speaker 6: But it's crazy though, Like I bring chatting with me, I bring friend with me, and I got to hold my mic like everybody else got the joint like, I don't even know if I got a camera, Like, do I have a damn goalpro.
Speaker 1: I think it's easy.
Speaker 8: It's an easy explanation why these two gentlemen right here, and they seem very nice gentle geting me the right way when I came in. The only thing I've seen from you is sitting on ESPN talking shit about Derek Henry.
Speaker 1: And that's where it is.
Speaker 7: Wow, I said that make him hold the so his What was crazy to me?
Speaker 1: See that up towards the end of this thing.
Speaker 3: Here's was crazy to me.
Speaker 1: Th t.
Speaker 6: I never said Derek Henry wasn't a great running back, right, I never said he wasn't one of the best in the league. All I said it was when it's time for him to get a tough yard and act like he was two hundred.
Speaker 7: And fifty pounds, he wouldn't.
Speaker 6: And listen, I've never played running back except for like little league.
Speaker 8: So when you go, if we're gonna get into the last week with the Bengals, we knew that ninety four. Sam Hubston, Hudson, Hubbard, Hubbard, Damn Hudberd. First off, Stam, I know you're probably watching this you told me you're a fan on the field. Your lats aren't that big, budd, so put those hands down by that way. But watching on film when we did read options, he always came to the quarterback like right to uh, like the intersection between the running back and the quarterback, the mesh point.
Speaker 1: That's think you, that's why you're staring. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You know, hold on.
Speaker 8: It's third down and so we call that play. I'm not going to say I'll play it this. I'm still playing and I don't want to give up what we're doing. They were saying ninety nine point nine percent time, it's going to be a pull, and I think I think they told Tannehill to pull it because of the way he's shown on film.
Speaker 1: He plays the poll. That's and that's as far as I know.
Speaker 8: I don't know if that's true or not like that, But when we watched on film in the old line room or a line coach said, this guy is coming at the mesh, the mesh point every single time. But getting out, getting at the yard. As a running back, you can put the biggest uo out there. I saw Quent Nelson not score on a he was an eligible player at fullback.
Speaker 1: One time, he's three hundred and sixty pounds.
Speaker 6: He was Quentin Nelson, don't run footballs for a living, bro, Bro, And I said this. He talks about Wade Taylor.
Speaker 7: I don't think.
Speaker 6: I think Derrick Henry is one of the best running backs in the best. That's not true.
Speaker 8: I think he had almost a thousand yards and didn't play ten games.
Speaker 7: Absolutely amazing.
Speaker 6: The fact that I don't know who's over Here's what I'm saying, Taylor, Taylor, here's my thing. So here's what I thought, here's my here's my only thought. I didn't think Derrick Henry because the way people saw him as a power back.
Speaker 7: I don't think Derrick Henry is a power back.
Speaker 6: I don't think the fear that most media analysts talk about Derrick Henery running the football is a fear I have, right like I am at two hundred pounds, fully fully confident.
Speaker 7: You give me a small hole and Derrek ca Andy, I'll win.
Speaker 3: That's why you can't.
Speaker 1: Say that out of ten times. Let me let me say this, Okay, yeah, you go ahead, and then I'm gonna go and have will. So let me let me say that I was Also.
Speaker 7: I was a cuss and I came on the side.
Speaker 6: Will Will Will, But I didn't get I said, will content, I said a small.
Speaker 1: Hole face, but you're older there.
Speaker 7: That was my that was I be honest, it wasn't about older. So I hate. I had ad kwal bold in a few plays before.
Speaker 1: I was sleep.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: I was sleeping and knocked you out.
Speaker 7: I was knocked out.
Speaker 6: I came back in the game and they ran. They ran the zone, read the other way I was coming from. I was coming from the side, and he ran through me. I'll be honest, straight up, I'm that's not what I'm talking about. What I'm talking about is this. And I said, I talked about Will to this. I want a small hole where none of us have anywhere to go.
Speaker 3: We want That's what that's But call those high.
Speaker 7: I don't both of them. I don't think like.
Speaker 6: I don't think Derek Herey's soft like I just don't think he's the power runner.
Speaker 1: But this is people because.
Speaker 3: Of his size.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Let me talk a little bit because Arcie, you know he's he's a defender, right, that's what he wants.
Speaker 1: He wants that.
Speaker 4: That's very inviting for him, and quite quite honestly, if he sees a small hole, formulating he's going to shoot his wide and he's supposed to just shoot everything. But as a running back, and we're talking about a guy who's six four, two hundred and I don't know, thirty five pounds or whatever.
Speaker 1: All right, two fifty, Right, he's a strider, you.
Speaker 4: Know, he's he's not quick, you know, in space, in intermediate space, he's a strider. He has to have the ability to get going. When he's going. He had his assets are his stiff arm, and now when he's out in the open field, he's a strid. Nobody wants any business from Derrick Henry when he when he's going. But if you get an opportunity, like Arcie says, to catch him in a hole at the line of scrimmage, there's not a lot of play for him because his lateral ability isn't great. He has good later ability for a big guy, but he's not gonna shift his feet and jump cut. No, he doesn't have the best jump cut in the game. I got to give that to Jonathan Taylor and Indy. In my opinion, Derek Henry is still the best back in the League one A, one B. I will go with Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 1: I would want Derek Henry in the hole.
Speaker 4: I don't want him to get a full high charging the head of you know, full head of speed. That's impossible if he does. No, no, no, it's not that I'm scary. I'm having played the position for my entire fucking life. I know how it goes. He's a he's a big strong man. And if he gets if he gets downhill.
Speaker 3: Here he right through anybody.
Speaker 8: You gonna hold your mon, you gonna hold your monkey safety from the Bills. Monday night football, wide open space.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw the ninety plus yard of ninety nine against my old team.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Stiff arms and that's great, great stiff forms. You know what if I'm six four desive lineman at the Colts to.
Speaker 6: W W character right, Wow, So I'm I'm six four, I know how to run away from people and throw stiff forms.
Speaker 1: I'm not believing it.
Speaker 3: So all I want to.
Speaker 7: See is face to face.
Speaker 1: What do I see?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: So you have to give it to a guy who was undrafted. He he thirteen of them. I was getting there. So thirteen years in the average live span is what three years? Right, three and some change down?
Speaker 1: It's gone down now two and a half.
Speaker 4: A right, so just around hovering around almost three years, two and a half. This guy is an overachiever. He's done great. So every chance he gets, he's going to have that that that small guy play right, he wants to give you every fucking thing that he has.
Speaker 6: Telor what I'm asking is, let me be in the spot. Why don't have to wrap him up?
Speaker 3: You're right, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna you are gonna win. Guess what? All right, so gonna win?
Speaker 8: Let me just get this right of what you're trying to say. How you would beat Derrick Henry if the hole was small enough for just your shoulders could fit through, and Derrick Henry was coming downhill, you're saying you would tackle him.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying is I would I would like I would split him.
Speaker 8: You're talking like, listen, I was with you little, because then I would have said, okay, you'd have probably gotten know on him.
Speaker 1: They would have fell forward for two yards.
Speaker 3: You would have gone with the.
Speaker 1: Name I'm doing.
Speaker 7: Listen, dude, Taylor, what I'm telling you your ability? Taylor's Taylor going on?
Speaker 3: Taylor and will I've been hit.
Speaker 7: Shut the f up.
Speaker 6: What I'm telling you is this, Taylor, the f if you pull a ta know what I'm saying is what I'm saying is this though. I'm saying, great job by busting in the boys, right, pulling a tape, busted with them.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we're not gonna be in the boys on the bus busting.
Speaker 7: With the boys.
Speaker 1: If y'all go in the boy I don't want what's going on in there.
Speaker 3: Letting go the boys and we are, then.
Speaker 1: Let's let it go.
Speaker 8: Let's take your wings outside.
Speaker 5: With it.
Speaker 6: Here's what I'm gonna say. Here's what I'm gonna saying. It's a blessing that you pulled a year thirteen tape. I said that note of Ryan Clark in the hole, and I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say, is this though. All I'm gonna say is this, pull Pro.
Speaker 9: Bowl r C.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm cool, I'm cool.
Speaker 7: I'm cool. Pull Super Bowl r C.
Speaker 6: Say this though, and say how many times did he lose?
Speaker 7: And I'm cool with that. Like, the thing is this though.
Speaker 6: The thing is this, It's never It's never been a situation with me where I thought Derrick Henry wasn't one of the greatest that's ever done it, because I believe he is.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: I'm on TV in a situation to where Steven A. Smith and these people are talking about being afraid of him, and my thought was, like, I'm not afraid of anybody, right that if I get the if I get an equal opportunity, which we know tackling people is not equal, right, we know blocking people is not equal. Right, Like, situations differ and all. I like, I respect der here. I think he's one of the best running backs playing the game right now. Taylor says he's the best, and that's cool. I can't disagree with that because he's.
Speaker 8: One of the greatests ever do it. Yeah, another player out here, the greatest ever do.
Speaker 6: It, that's playing now. But here's the best there, here's the best that's doing now.
Speaker 10: Will we we tackled. We tackled big bad motherfuckers our whole life. That's what we did. You know, your offense, your offense. I ain't worry about sacking nobody. We're surprised that you can question Derrick Henry like your questioning Derek Henry, Arcy, I don't even speak for it.
Speaker 3: Like, you can't question that.
Speaker 1: Man his work at Tinka Bro.
Speaker 3: But hang on, hang on, oo split he's open. You're not gonna split this.
Speaker 1: He just open.
Speaker 2: He said that, but he's all like when he's actually talking about what he's saying is when he's on TV and people are talking about being fearful of playing against that.
Speaker 1: But the thing about Derek is you're not You're not RC. But I did say that was your back in year.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure about dad.
Speaker 6: So the other thing about my back in year I had one hundred and two tackles was thirty five.
Speaker 1: Listen. I know I was at the house I was at.
Speaker 7: But I missed that one. But I missed that one.
Speaker 6: The thing that was crazy though, and Channing and Channing Crowder's thirteen years.
Speaker 1: He had been home sixteen years. Hey, hang on, if you're not tripping, you can't say stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Right, you're swinging right nod? Yeah, beat my meat full times day.
Speaker 2: We interrupt this episode to shout out better hell online therapy. Better help online therapy is think about therapy through a bunch of different analogies. Maintaining a healthy diet to look the way you do to go from day one to day ninety before and after photo working out day one to day ninety. How different you look through That is a process through that is maintenance and healthy things that you do for yourself, and it is the same analogy with your mental health and mental well being.
Speaker 1: Therapy is like that routine maintenance.
Speaker 2: That helps you, that helps equip you for bigger problems down the road. So when those problems arise, you know how to handle them, You know how to.
Speaker 1: Deal with them.
Speaker 2: You know how to talk through them and communicate with yourself, not only with yourself, but the people around you for what you need. Therapy doesn't mean something's wrong with you. It means you're investing in yourself to keep your mind healthy. And Barstool Sports agrees they're offering better health services to their employees as an added benefit to help take care of their overall well being. Better Help is customized online therapy that offers video, phone and even live chat sessions with your therapy, so you don't have to see anyone on camera if you don't want to. It's much more affordable than in person therapy, and you can start communicating with your therapist in under forty eight hours. Why invest in everything else and not your mental This podcast is sponsored by Betterhelp and our listeners get ten percent off their first month at betterhelp dot com slash busting. That's b E T T E r h e l p dot com slash Busting.
Speaker 8: There's a couple of things to the statement you're trying to make that are tough to follow, because when you're doing the ESPN article, the article is saying, defense is fear this guy. Now, when you're generally speaking out a defense, you're not just talking about one guy or there might you might have five guys, ten guys, eleven guys on the field.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, we're not afraid of Derek. But that also goes to the decoordinator. And when you go.
Speaker 8: Into film or are you going to practice for your notes on Wednesday? And they say, these are the guys we got to watch out for. Derick Henry for sure is fucking circled. And when fear doesn't come into lowering your pads, if fear comes into guys breakaway.
Speaker 1: Speed. Guy's got a great stiff arm guys can make.
Speaker 8: He can make guys miss in the open field if he gets into his fourth and fifth step. Watch the funk out because he's at least getting four yards. That's the fear, the general fear that defense is half so.
Speaker 1: But I think Derek is in.
Speaker 8: I don't we to say Derek is an over the top, bruising back. Is He's not like a I don't know who the Mike Alstott. He's not a Mike all Stott. What he is he's He's an opportunist. If he sees a dB on an angle, he's gonna stiff farm him, or he's just gonna run away from him.
Speaker 3: But when the.
Speaker 8: Opportunity presents itself, when the opportunity presents itself to run over somebody, he's going to do.
Speaker 7: So it's this whole it's this whole thing of that I'm hating on.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: I think he's a great back, and I think he uses what.
Speaker 7: He has to be exceptional. He's exceptional.
Speaker 6: This man went out in a week eight and he was in the top five and toil the end of the season. I think Derrick Henry is the best back in the league right now.
Speaker 8: Well, that's transitions as the being of this conversation, right I think, But that definitely has that's pivoted.
Speaker 3: I walked up on and you love tackles.
Speaker 10: We were talking about Jake Long on the pivot, right, bro, crazy ship when we play tackles in the league.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, like you you break down guys.
Speaker 10: And my my, uh my lineback coach was George Edwards. He was the defense coordinator for Minnesota. I don't know where he is now, but he's been in the league forever. He was at Buffalo and off George. When you walk up king George Edwards, he don't.
Speaker 3: George Edwards, right, but he was a great coach.
Speaker 10: And like if you walk up, so we play the Bill and you walk up on you know, the Bills always have sorry bitches, and the Jets when I played there, the sorry bitches like you walk on on the thing, and we had we had hands signals, so like you walk up and they you know, double edged PRESSU or whatever.
Speaker 3: So I was the wheel.
Speaker 10: So I walk up and I look up to my coach and he would tell me we'd break down, like what Russias can beat this guy. So he'd be like spin move, spin movie and he'd be like up and end. And you know what I'm saying, like you he give you little signals to be like, and we worked the ship out in the in the film room.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Bro, one time we were playing the Ravens and Jonathan Ogden was there. Jonathan Ogden was I would say he's probably the best tackle I ever played.
Speaker 8: Think he's a goat, right, he's like unanimously everyone says he's one John.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think I think Trent Williams in a conversation, he's already conversation.
Speaker 1: Definitely in that conversation.
Speaker 3: Washington was that Washington?
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 10: I've been retired ten years and I played. Trent's a fucking beast.
Speaker 1: The beast. Yes, was he in your ten eleven?
Speaker 10: He might have been in year ten when I playedias in year twenty four, right now forever.
Speaker 7: And I said this because I played. I played with like a lot of great players.
Speaker 6: The top three athletes I ever played with, Sean Taylor, Troy Polamalu, Trent Williams.
Speaker 3: Dress like that.
Speaker 2: Though I think I'm four and yeah, we'll got it before. Yeah, I think right about Trent Williams, like they go to the y and he played like beyond the arc.
Speaker 1: He could do like Bro.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but Bro, we were playing I played Jonathan Ogen in Baltimore one time, and we did it, you know, for years. He was my coordinator for like four years. So we had our little hand signals. He you know it up and under. We had all our hand signals. So we had a check you know, if they go twelve person our with two tight ends. We were blitsing double edged pressure and they were running whatever, you know, saying eight man box. And I walked up and I looked at my coach and the motherfucker shrugged his.
Speaker 3: Shoulders and I looked back over to Georgia.
Speaker 10: I was like, and so I went, and I'll tell the full story. When I rushed, the motherfuckers talked to me the whole time.
Speaker 3: He kicked back. That's tough, Jay, Big Jonathan Ogden, So I'm rushing right, you know, And no, no, no, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 10: This is the thing because I talked ship and we got to talk about this.
Speaker 3: We ain't talk about it on the PAP.
Speaker 10: We got to talk about this because Teller, you talk ship, and I love talking ship too.
Speaker 3: If somebody be like my main ship, your daddy ain't shipping off, like I can deal with that.
Speaker 10: When when Jay, when Jo kicked back Aten kicked back. He was like, oh, young man, yep, don't get back there. Okay, he talked to me. So I got off. I got my first you know, you go one, two, three, four, and like, you know, you drop your shoulder and he kicked back so fast. He was like, Nope, you ain't gonna do that. Oh, you gotta try to spin now. Oh and then he grabbed me. And he grabbed me and I'm sitting there and I'm in the middle of a spin and he was like, oh, yep, young man, you gotta get in the weight room.
Speaker 3: That kicks me. That kicks me, he said. He said, young man, the weight room is essential. That's what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Get in the weight room.
Speaker 3: He talked. Jay O talked to me the whole.
Speaker 1: Sname college for sure.
Speaker 8: Dude, you're gonna get a wild Michigan against any white guy ever play. If I ever play a white dude defensive lineman, it's over to me. Yeah, he's just you limited athletically, boss, like, yeah, yeah, it's gonna be that.
Speaker 1: I don't talk ship like that.
Speaker 2: Max or somebody. We were walking. It was the day of the Chargers game of Max and Uh Kyle Wilber we were walking through the hotel and they were talking about you. Trash talking, like when my boys said they tried rushing Taylor once and I know I'm butchering this last Max when he comes on.
Speaker 1: But it was essentially like, oh I thought you were so special. You're just a regular old white boy. That comment. It's over, dude, who's your boy?
Speaker 8: At the wedding, he told me a story about me just running past him at Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a beauty. He was awesome.
Speaker 8: But yeah, like my ship talking because I don't like I've been told in the field, you're gonna people are gonna shoot me or this, that and the other.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get murdered. Yeah shoot me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like like murder who get against Hey, I'm not gonna stay.
Speaker 1: Stayed the team.
Speaker 8: But this Maxonville Jaguars, Jacksonville.
Speaker 4: Jacksonville, and you were probably too young to notice, but there was a long run, maybe well over a decade and pretty close now.
Speaker 1: It was the murder capital.
Speaker 4: And I'm not celebrating this, but it was the murder the murder capital.
Speaker 1: Of the fucking world. Jacksonville.
Speaker 4: People talk, people talk about l a gang banging, No Miami, no thugs and the carjacking and the robberies and all of that.
Speaker 1: But Jacksonville was really the fucking murder capital.
Speaker 4: They call it the Bangam the bang the Bangam duvall.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying might be true. Yeah it was. It got a mighty Grandma might be outside plotting on you. Yeah, do you tell me you shoot me after the game? Something crazy? Over football? Yeah, that's different thing though. Yeah, that's dysfunctionality.
Speaker 4: That's that's when you when the organization is imploding and h the future isn't bright. But they got to figure it out. They got to bring real leaders in. And I think Byron left, which who has been.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no pause, I didn't play with Byron teammates, Yeah, play and play with him.
Speaker 8: We just got done talking about a little a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I'm fucking with you will, but I know.
Speaker 3: Byron was a little bit.
Speaker 1: Recycle yourself. No pause.
Speaker 5: Man, Look I'm looking all over I'm looking all over over the bush.
Speaker 4: Right, we're talking about playing with yourself. Recycle yourself. Don't be a dick.
Speaker 2: Milk sucks, got beer, all types of It's awesome, dude, This ain't this ain't rip.
Speaker 1: No, but no, Byron. We played together. We were teammates. Yeah, and I didn't think anything other play with each other. I know, but I have to play with each other. I'd be like, oh, the good friends.
Speaker 3: Freddie gives me sex toys from my wife?
Speaker 1: Does he? I heard about the rose. That's a real friend. I don't give it to him for his wife. For him. We gotta let him talk on Byron. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So so speaking, I think Byron will come in here and change the culture. He's he's a very smart guy. I think he will motive. Even though he's probably will be younger than some of the guys, he's a he's a very great motivator. And I think he's learned a lot from Bruce arians he's been, you know, ready for this position.
Speaker 1: I think he's made for it. He didn't always know that.
Speaker 4: I had to sort of reinforce his decision to go to Arizona when he was questioning whether he should be an intern or not.
Speaker 1: And you know, we had a really good conversation.
Speaker 4: He decided to go out there, and five six years later now he has an opportunity to be a head coach. So I say all that out of seeing what he did as a player, being in the same meeting rooms, seeing him being attentive, taking notes to Sensus urgency in which he demanded the huddle, sharing the huddle with him, seeing what he's done in his short time as the OC and Tampa, I think Byron will be able to have an opportunity to go out there and do some good things.
Speaker 2: Shout out the boys Across Country Mortgage no free shoutouts. The great things about hanging with your boys or girls is you get a lot of different povs, not the dirty kind, the ones that involve mortgage lending. In your loan experience. Nobody has all the answers every time unless it comes to your mortgage. That's where Cross Country Mortgage comes in. Whatever you're debating, whether a new home, a second home, or refinancing. They have everything to cover everyone, and they close an average in just a mind boggling twenty one days, not at least a month like a lot of these lenders say. We're talking. They close on an average in just twenty one days. Cross Country Mortgage has a team of loan officers dedicated to getting it done and finding you the best loan terms available. They've got a variety, wide variety of loan types, which means they've got everything to cover everyone with huge variety of products. They cover everything from renovations to reefise and everything in between. Take it from a couple guys who don't agree on everything all the time. Cross Country Mortgage is the best mortgage company company in the world and they are dedicated to getting it done for you. Go to cross Country Mortgage dot com slash barsel so cross Country Mortgage can take care of you through the home buying process. Cross Country Mortgage LLC and MLS three zero two nine.
Speaker 1: All loan subject to.
Speaker 2: Underrunning approval www dot MLS Consumer Access dot org.
Speaker 6: I think it's one like Will's family and me like he always will be, you know, everything that he does, like all the things that he's created. It kind of feels to me very similar to my career, right, you know, like people nobody wanted who's created things in football and outside of football that are super awesome.
Speaker 7: And like a huge reason I wanted you Tailor on.
Speaker 6: Our show was because like if Will can see some synergy with you, some energy and some chemistry, like you just got to be a dope dude. And I think like what you guys are doing. Man, Like the platform like you're providing for people to like truly express themselves. Its super dope and like on the other side of that, though, it's like where does you know? And that's my question Taylor and also Will, like both of you guys put on pads this year, you know what I'm saying. And you know I was the first person to do that. I was the first person to get a TV contract while playing. Remember that what I'm saying, Like, so, like, how do you guys like kind of deal with doing this whole thing and also playing ball and trying to be active in that you.
Speaker 1: Want to hit that? You want to hit that. Oh, I think we're both kind of different.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it is different for both of us right now. For me, it's like there was definitely a lot of insecurities going into this whole thing, Like you don't know like how people are gonna perceive it, how the front office is going to perceive it, how the head coach.
Speaker 1: Luckily, Rabel was cool with it.
Speaker 8: He was one of our first guests on the podcast, kind of giving that stamp of approval, which made me.
Speaker 1: Feel a lot better.
Speaker 8: For me, what people don't realize about the NFL, especially in the off season, is I can do all the training in the world. I can train all day, every day and still do this and it shouldn't be an issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah again an hour. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: And I wish I could get to a point where I would go and do this during the season. But you guys know, and you've been away from it for a while. But the ebbs and flow of the season, wins and losses. Even if I have a good game but we lose and I go on a podcast the next day, it's like, how does that look. I can compartmentalize it and be like, hey, I'm just doing this for an hour.
Speaker 1: It could be an outlet for me.
Speaker 8: But the hardest thing is like understanding when you go on Twitter, you go on social media, and people are saying things about you from an emotional standpoint, it's really hard to separate the two and people saying things about you. But if I had looked at it and be like, Okay, these people don't know me, they don't know my work ethic, like.
Speaker 1: I am or you know who you are? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Or yeah, oh yeah, I know who I am. When I go and focus on football. Ask any of my friends, my wife, Like, I am maybe too focused on football at times, hyper focus, especially coming back from ACL No, Hey, I was, I was treading some lines there for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was like there's like, yeah, you know, I think it's okay to be obsessed. But it was like it's everything I'm doing, you know what I'm saying. Like there were times I wouldn't come to pods just because like I just wanted to go. I had to go do football, you know what I'm saying. And having this is really helped like a therapy for that because I get to sit here and talk and if I have something to say about week one, like I have so many times before the opportunity to out of my own mouth without a media member asking or waiting till Wednesday when I have to go talk to the media or something like.
Speaker 1: That, and you know, it's just it's hard.
Speaker 8: But when you're in it, like when week won't happen, like that night will came over and we just were just on the couch. We didn't really talk and I kind of just kept saying, We're like, damn, that shit just happened, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, you just kept watching the film. I just kept watching the film.
Speaker 8: And the farther you get away from Like right now, I have no problem joking about that, because that's not how my season end.
Speaker 7: I mean to cut you all though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like I think that's the Like that was dope to me that you said, you know what, I kept watching the film. Like people don't understand how much it matters to us, right, you know what I'm saying, Like they always like fans think that they care more about what happens on game day than we do, and like they're they're efing live bro.
Speaker 8: At the same time, we've all been with teammates that maybe don't care as much as those fans that have been around there forever.
Speaker 1: I'm not one of those.
Speaker 8: People, but we all we have all played I played Michigan. There were some guys there early in my career, the Titans. There were guys like that that are kind of just here to collect the check, you know, win, loser, draw. It's like, hey, we're still I'm still getting paid and so, but that usually weeds itself out. The passion usually weeds itself out. And so, like I said before, when you're when you have a week one experience of the I did, giving up two sacks.
Speaker 1: A shipload of hits, a shipload of pressures.
Speaker 3: It's ducks.
Speaker 8: But the farther you get away from it, it's like, like I said before, I can joke about that now, like that's not how my season ended.
Speaker 1: That wasn't my season.
Speaker 10: I see my last two other dynamic is beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm the big brother of the crew.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but just two years I was playing for Miami and I started a Friday night show because Freddy no Friday is Ana. So I started a Friday show. And I have a radio show in South Florida right now. No, it's a seven sixty AM, but I have a I had a show, but those same stations, I did a show my fifth year and they had they had like a I had the first locker because none of my coaches wanted me to be around you guys, because I just talked shipped to people like I would make fun of everything. He's fucking vans. Look at these dirty motherfuckers. Look at your tail glass ankles. Why is your ankle so fucking ass?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: Why your ankle so damn.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Why don't you so fucking white guy shot anybody else?
Speaker 10: Veneers you have in your mouth, like your teeth are beautiful. I should get veneers, but I don't want to.
Speaker 3: These are my god given teeth. God didn't give you those teeth.
Speaker 8: That is like, that's a huge when we're happy he got them.
Speaker 1: Yeah teeth, little chick list man, looks like a blitz in there.
Speaker 9: If you had a blitz, I have engaged eight. Yeah, we got three ds in the middle in my mouth everybody.
Speaker 10: So so that that that was the whole thing about, like that concept of it, but with the what the was I talking about?
Speaker 8: Balancing the radio show and once you around there, once you around two people at once, and you talk ship all the time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So I made Friday even I had I had the what's the ship called? When they put the mic on, you miked up. My coach is Tony Sperano and Nick Saban both told people that they can't mike you up, like they can't mike you up, like if it mike you up because I used to talk mad ship to everybody, do not mike him up because he's gonna say all the cuss words. He's gonna talk ship and go crazy. So I was in the corner of the locker room and they put me next to Paul Solely I the big noseguard because he was Samoan and he really didn't speak English that well.
Speaker 1: I love the Smollans, dude, Yeah, and some more.
Speaker 10: When them motherfuckers as strong as an ox and they don't look like strong as a fucking ox. Well, Paul Solely I didn't.
Speaker 8: So they put him right Spain or something like that.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, I'm just helping him out. So they put they put.
Speaker 10: They put me in this corner, right, They put me in a corner and they were like, Paul Solers next to you, and the next door was the door to the locker room. So I had one guy, it was Paul Soliai and Paul was just yeah, crowded, Yeah, crowded, yeah, crowder, Yeah, crowded.
Speaker 3: All this stuff was yeah crowded.
Speaker 10: And I could ask him anything, Hey man, what could kind of return you get on your four one K last year?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Crowder yeah, crowded.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He didn't know what the fuck I was saying.
Speaker 10: But the media used to walk in and everybody had to walk past this door. Every everybody had to walk past the door and I used to roast everybody, even the media. Look at your fucking shirt, man, what's that dashiki?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 10: You gotta get out of there. And I used to just roast everybody that walked past the door. And the media asked me. They were like, hey, can we film you doing this? Cauld we film you just just sitting in your locker talking shit. Yeah, And it was on like Channel ten of Miami and they just played me talk like just messing around and talking trash to people. And that's when it clicked to me, when I was like, people love personality, people love crap talking. So two years left in my career, I started a Friday night show for one hour there, you know, spend Somebody offered to.
Speaker 3: Pay me five six.
Speaker 1: Radio show.
Speaker 10: Was like, come on, I'll bring your friends out whatever. And then to my last year in the league, they were like, well, could you do a Friday and a Monday night show because tuesiays your day off. And I was like, they were like yeah. It was like a thousand dollars fifty hundred dollars for an hour. And I was like that and I had good money now.
Speaker 3: You know what I had?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know you can always say a little bit more, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Like, if you offer me a thousand dollars an hour right now, the motherfucking picked roses, I'm gonna do it, right, I'm like one thousand dollars an hour, so many pairs of fans, it's yeah, yeah, you're too big, the wet fun.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about, bro? I grew up with these doggies. Look at I just got him the fourteen big boy, especially mate Fort.
Speaker 8: They do stopped making all the good ones at thirteen and that pissed off, you know. But the boy ones black white, uh, blue red, the basics fourteen and up fourteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't need to but those are dope. Black with the gum bottom like you got it there, Those are dope, you know.
Speaker 10: So you're telling me brol the plane, I'm laying playing.
Speaker 3: I get around Freddy tell me.
Speaker 10: So he's out, he's out, He's he's out, he's out in the club. He's out in the club. And the bitches sea big ass Taylor with these black ass ships with the gun by you.
Speaker 8: Know what the gum bottoms on you know, Oh he's tall, he probably plays sports. I'm gonna go talk to him, and I go, ladies, I'm married back to fuck up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Yea, But for that the business are looking at the shoes. They're looking at you, right. You don't need to wear these shoes.
Speaker 3: You could.
Speaker 10: You could wear Mayr rolls and crocs and some little bullshit.
Speaker 3: They're not worried about it.
Speaker 8: I'm going to brace some crocks, but to go buy something.
Speaker 3: But no.
Speaker 2: But that's what juggling and juggling your your media and the media.
Speaker 3: That's what happened.
Speaker 10: So the media, once you get into the like, once you see the media, is that people really want to like they embrace that an athlete that is especial, that something can also talk and articulate itself and kind of break down things.
Speaker 3: And now I've been in the Miami media market for now.
Speaker 10: For eleven years because of the fact that that, like I was, like, they pay people to talk.
Speaker 2: I think, I think a big pay wild talk and a big difference. A big difference with those two things too is knowing that we have busting and tailor's you know, the expectation the first round of the highest money and stuff like that. Knowing that a radio show couldn't pay him a thousand dollars and we have our own thing and media can't really mess with us or actually talk to him one on one or have him do the vocal him and his you know, silver tongue and everything else and use it. They can nitpick at being like, oh, you know, he might be too focused on bust when the boys are podcasting over playing football. He's he could be more of a judgmental aspect, whether as for you or anybody who gets paid to do these radio segments. You're part of the media, You're part of those guys. You know what I'm saying, like, oh, you know, he's one of us. They're not gonna say nothing. But since we're kind of standing alone and kind of doing our own thing, I feel like it can it can be a little bit more of a target.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's an easy target because it always going to come down to wins and losses, right, that's all you're winning.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody giving.
Speaker 4: A fuck about what you guys are doing, right, Nobody cares. They're actually encouraging it. They want to see that you're doing something outside of football because they don't want you to get lost in this whole mental fuck of being in the you know, in the building. You know a lot of guys they fucking go crazy, you know, and they think all these football players and the athletes, they don't have outlets, and they're mentally challenging, fucked up in the long run. So when you're winning, people encourage that, right, But when you're losing, they're they're saying, look, I focus on your fucking day.
Speaker 1: Job, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it really depends on what day of the week it is, right, what week it is, and and the mood that they're in. But you can't base your life and what you're doing off of I think I was that perception.
Speaker 2: I would say the risk is you play yourself out were I was lucky in the second year of doing it because when I was with the States for a couple of coffee, got cut, got an injury settlement, and then went out to Oakland, we had so many episodes backlog where I wasn't putting myself out there on a weekly basis, so that helped me out. And then the following year being with Tennessee, I feel like we were lucky because we went eleven and five in the regular season, Like Fred was say, when you're in, everything's a lot better. If we would have been losing, I would have been a little more like cautious. It was COVID year, Taylor like Tory r acl. Unfortunately Taylor Tori s a cl but in the team of busting, he was able to do busting because we couldn't be on the bus at the same time.
Speaker 1: Because of COVID.
Speaker 2: So I was playing, he would do busting and then we got back on the bus together. This year, going into the Vegas I didn't really care because I know how we're dealing with busting and how we're building this thing out. So I knew like, if I play this year, I played great. If not, then it's it's all good. But I wanted to play on a team where the staff knew me and the players knew me, like either the Titans Falcus with coach Arthur Smith, Packers with Ko and Lafleur, or Vegas with Pasacia. So when I got there in Vegas, Basat's like, hey, busting with the boys. Whooped the whoop, And I was like, we have a couple in the library, but the dude, I'll probably have a couple of our guys come out, we might shoot a couple because we have sponsors that we have to do this for. And that was the amount of money I was getting on the back half of that. It's kind of like, you know, we can we we were doing just fine with busting Tour.
Speaker 1: I would have not played. They were cool with it, but I would.
Speaker 2: Have opted to be like, you know, I can step away with busting.
Speaker 8: I think I'm gonna really good situation because if we have a really good coach, like I think I think Rabel, the way he prepares the guys, you know, he just knows ball in and out. We have this thing called Friday Tape, and he just shows all these plays throughout the week, whether it was a week ago, two weeks ago, three weeks ago, of certain situations. An example of that would be the Raiders Bengals game in the Wildcard when they had the kickoff and the guy who will return the ball, he touched the ball then sits at a bounce and he's explaining to guys, listen, if you put your foot at a bounce and then touch the ball, and now the ball's dead and that penalty applies and you're now you're not in the three yard line anymore as wild as wild that happened.
Speaker 2: Oh, shout out the boys at Georgia Boot.
Speaker 1: No free shout outs.
Speaker 2: Georgia Boot is the world's most comfortable boot, and for over eighty years, Georgia Boot has been making the hardest working boots in a marria. Tough enough for your job, cool enough for everything else. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots so comfortable you never want to take them boys off. We like looking good even when we're working podcasts and whatever. You'll see us around here the Boyscot photos. We love rocking our new boots from Georgia Boot. These boots hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort or style. When you're listening to this, I'm in Texas right now hunting, and I'll be rocking my Georgia boots. You can check my Instagram for proof, so you know I'm not lying. It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. Great looking boots that are wildly comfortable at a price you can afford. Every time I'm wearing these boots, people are always asking where I get them from.
Speaker 1: Cop We're gonna get this? Where can I get that?
Speaker 2: And I always tell them head over to georgiaboot dot com use code busting for twenty percent off. The boys will hook you up. I know I'm not giving you a free pair. That's not how this works. That's b u SSI in at georgiaboot dot com for a generous twenty percent off. They have the best work boots, wedges and loggers around. Whether you need a proof steel toe, soft toe, square toe metguard, non puncture shake not non puncture shank, non slip soul, they've got it all. Georgia bood dot com Use code Busting twenty percent.
Speaker 8: Off are When it comes to questioning Rabel, it's an easy job for me because I think every Rabel has proved himself time and time again in situational football that he knows what he's doing. So when he calls going for two over the extra point because of the penalty and we don't get it, it's just we just didn't get it. It's not because you know as a dumb call like statistically talks about that on pivot like you do you do? You do that running the ball on third and one fourth one I want us to run the ball on third and one, fourth and one.
Speaker 10: But it's funny though y'all say that, I know where you're going. You play man like that's reckless. But like, do you say that when your coach calls it? You just fucking do your job and try to go something. Now you have to always do your job. Pro bowler, pro bowler. We were pretty good, well now we.
Speaker 3: Pro bowler.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we were both. We were both. Yeah, it was a fluke. That was a fluke.
Speaker 1: Keep going, keep going.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, bro, Bro my real thought. Ryan, I'm sorry. I'm just with ya.
Speaker 10: But listen, we know football, and that's what y'all said. Both of y'all said that in the last I'm just watching. You know what I'm saying. I'm listening as a player. When your coach makes a decision, we know that decision. We know, Like, Bro, what the fuck are you doing? Like from there, do y'all question it? Do you say something? Do you ever go up to your coach? I had Nick Saban and Cam Cameron and Tony Spruno. I asked some goofy, Cam Cameron, we want to fit in? He was a goofy as fuck. We couldn't go up to him. But do y'all like, as a player, if you know a decision was made and all y'all can speak on it. All y'all ballers can speak on it. Do you ever talk to your coach about it? And do you know that that was a decision that was made?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Fred, you got a word kind of of a tweet right now, so you can probably if you want to go first.
Speaker 4: I mean to answer that question. You know, it depends on again going back to what you said. Vrabel was great. It's good at so the situation. So you learn these situations, you know, you learn your coach and their philosophies and what they you know they're about and what they believe in. So based on the situation, Yeah, you want to give it a shot if the situation presents itself accordingly, and if it doesn't, then you can question the ship like anything goes right the wait wait wait, wait, wait, At the very end of it all, you know, there's a time and a place for any fucking thing. Uh, you have a job to do, regardless of what the fuck they call if they call it, you get it.
Speaker 1: It's time to go.
Speaker 4: You're not going to question it in that moment because if you're thinking, and if you hesitate, you can you ask it.
Speaker 1: No question.
Speaker 4: So no question about that, right, So you don't question it.
Speaker 1: In the moment.
Speaker 4: You can always go back in hindsight and say, fuck, that was stupid. But if you execute, what are you gonna say? Good fucking call? That's like the whole fucking Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, even though the ship with Derrick Henry going forward, and I mean if he executed, if you guys converted, hear us, who the fuck is going to say?
Speaker 1: And it's like, what if.
Speaker 4: Nobody's gonna say, go for to no one's gonna say a thing.
Speaker 3: Y'all go to the bathroom on the bus.
Speaker 1: You're more than welcome, welcome to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can ride, you can walk out then come back in.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have a philosophy here, do what you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Have a I have a medium sized tis.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh that's still min bro, one level higher than man. I appreciate you for putting that out there.
Speaker 6: I think that's like the dope thing about the space you know that we're in you know, in the space that you guys have created, Like I wouldn't have come on here if I thought we had to be like super buttoned.
Speaker 7: Up and yeah and all these things. Do you it hard?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 6: Because you guys are current players like I don't play no more. Do you find it hard to kind of like double dutch in between those lanes?
Speaker 1: Me personally, not not as much, not anymore really when it.
Speaker 8: Comes to talk, I've kind of just instically been myself. I've tried to be the button up guy before and it just doesn't work for me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I feel like, yeah, I just try and be the same person on the bus on social media so people understand like what they're getting at all times. The only times I feel any type of way about it is when I am playing on a team, and not more so because I think anybody doesn't like it, because guys do like the concept to bust with the boys and everything else. But you have so much fun and we're so loose that I don't want it to carry over to make to make the team think I'm looser, don't care about what's going on in football. You get around the warfare, right and once, like once I got out with the Raiders and stuff, and you know you're going in the days are long, you guys knowing all the time that all these guys put in. And it's not that I don't care about as much as these guys, but you're just you get around all these dudes, and Basashi always says that respect each other's work and stop, you know, get out of your own story, get out of your own shit, and respect what.
Speaker 1: People are doing around you.
Speaker 2: I think when you witness that stuff, you just have like a different respect of like you don't want to act a certain way all the time because you don't want guys to think that everything's.
Speaker 1: A fucking joke. It's not. You'ally gonna stay in the Raiders. I don't know if they're going through a full process.
Speaker 3: Like this is my opinion.
Speaker 6: I feel like amongst all the coaches they interview, he deserves a chance.
Speaker 8: Right, you know, Like you know what Wills told me and all that players, they fucking love that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Ryan sees all that same stuff.
Speaker 6: So my thing is this, bro, And you know, if I speak out of Turnhill, let me know, bro, Like I'm totally comfortable with that. You have a two thousand and nineteen first or two thousand and twenty first.
Speaker 7: Round pick that has a tragedy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in Henry Rugs, you have Damon Arnette who has another situation where he's no longer a first a member of the team.
Speaker 1: You have a coach too, whether.
Speaker 6: It's through emails from back in the day or whatever it is, he sends your team into really turmoil. Right, this is a guy you expect to have for the next eight years because he's not a ten year deal and leading the division at the time, right, And so what rich Basacea was able to do and stabilize this team and get it to the playoffs, I don't feel like you can ignore that. I don't feel like that's that's something that you can say, is it important, It's something that you can say doesn't matter. And it also I always feel like it's different when it's in your building, right, Like I don't know what Taylor Luwan is truly doing in Tennessee or what Will Compton is truly doing in Las Vegas if I'm not there. But if I'm in Las Vegas and I'm and I got like a you know, and I got the dumb and dumber haircut, you know what I'm saying. And my last name's Davis, and my name is Mark the first name. You know, I have to be able to see what's going on within my own house, you know what I'm saying, Like my old lady don't get to do stuff that I don't understand, Like she doesn't because I'm gonna ask her about it. And to get this team to the playoffs, to fight the way they did the last month of the season, basically being in playoff situations, for Derek Carr to continue to engineer last minute drives, like I feel like you have to at least give Rich Pasaccia the same opportunity you give everybody.
Speaker 4: I totally agree with you that, Ryan, I believe that. I really believe that when you look at a lot of these uh, when you look at a lot of interim coaches, you know they tend to take over, you know, way long past the halfway point in the season, right, and you know when you look at it, they get an interview pretty much out of the called courtesy. But when you have you know, a coach like right, I don't want to butcher his name, Uh, you know who took over when he took over in the fact that they played really well. Uh, the chemistry stayed intact when the adversity it could have went the other way quick right, Uh, based on the.
Speaker 1: Guys in the locker room.
Speaker 4: You know, if you lose your head, man, I've got a lot of guys believed in there that that former coach. I don't really want to well, people know it's grout, I know, right, that wouldn't be politically correct.
Speaker 1: Uh, but a.
Speaker 4: Lot of guys tend to follow coaches, and the coaches inspire certain players. So if if that mix and that chemistry is tempered with, then you can lose the entire locker room. You know, like if you guys lost Mike coach Rabel, then you know, certain guys are going to feel a certain type of way. Some guys will probably yeah, that fucker, tough fucker or whatever he's done. But then you have you know, maybe majority of I'm like fuck, and then there's a certain cl out over the team.
Speaker 1: Same thing.
Speaker 4: And uh and in Las Vegas now, so even with the interim coach that stepped in, you know a lot of guys say, I like this environment, I like this chemistry, I like what we were able to do let's build on it. Give them a fucking interview. Yeah, give him an opportunity, right, But that was more more than a curcy interviews.
Speaker 7: See is basically we're gonna put you in an interview just.
Speaker 1: To say so people more than that.
Speaker 2: We've all been on teams like Ryan we were, we were on the Redskins together, and we're walking around and you kind of know what's happening when the end of the year habits. You kind of having those conversations with coaches in the exit meetings. You understand when people are c y a covering your own ass and will I'm telling you, like after we got clapped by the Chiefs because that was my first week there, and then we go on that four game.
Speaker 1: Win Street Raiders. Yeah, when I'm with the Raiders.
Speaker 2: And you kind of know whether you want you're playing for the coach or not. Like to the last I wasn't there in that playoff game. I wish I was, but I know to the last minute, to the last play, Like in the locker room, you're not only staft for yourself and that you failed in the playoffs. I'll get into that, you're upset because you wanted coach Pistacia da as much of a clear shot as possible to keep the team. That's how much dudes loved him. And uh, I was only around the Raiders for a total of those two years, like eleven different eleven games and Pisace I want to say alec Ingolds he came on the pod not too long ago, but he said it best. He not only coaches the player, but he coaches the man like he coaches hard.
Speaker 1: He's a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't know if he likes you.
Speaker 2: But you know he cares about you deeply because he has those side conversations. He hits you on the chest and he tells you whenever I hit you on the chest, I want you to know that I'm hitting you on the herd.
Speaker 1: Job Like. That's just an.
Speaker 2: Example of literally everybody who would play for this dude. It's it's hard to explain. And you know, I'm gonna get a couple of guys on here in due time to kind to talk about it a little bit more. Uh, since I only played with them eleven games, But he's just there's just something about the motherfucker where you're just like, yo, I want to win for this dude, you want to keep him around.
Speaker 4: You need those motives, need those type players, those coaches. They're more than just coaches.
Speaker 1: No, no, Ryan, will you No?
Speaker 3: Your teeth is stupid?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: So this is this is this is my only busting with the boys. This is my only busting with the boy's requests. But I have a request tailor. So, So since Chandler is talking about Wolve's team, now, can I get a picture of Wilve's teeth before they got fixed?
Speaker 11: Will look at there's my fucking vampire.
Speaker 1: They were a chip because I ain't wear a mount Pieces. You wear Mount Peace. I never wore near.
Speaker 3: I got my chip when I was eleven years old. It was it was it was.
Speaker 1: Bringing to the door.
Speaker 3: Right now he can live. I was nine, I'll tell you. I went up there.
Speaker 10: His name, his name was uh Travis, And I went up and it was like a.
Speaker 3: Cool older white dude in my project.
Speaker 10: We was in the projects and he was like, hey, you want to ride these roller blades? And I was like, fuck yeah on the ride roller blades. I wore size nine. He might have been a pedophile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like it, kid.
Speaker 7: You want to write the.
Speaker 8: Funny in this holln rollerblades.
Speaker 3: Mother, why does your fan have no windows?
Speaker 1: I be happy for an hour, but.
Speaker 3: So I walked up. I walked up in a little hill and travels like, you want to ride his rollerblades. I was like, yeah, it's like what side you were? I said nine? He was like why I got a size twelve? I said, I got you.
Speaker 10: I can do it, but well, Georgia has a big right, So Travis gave me a road back rolled down the hill, not even I was doing good downhill.
Speaker 3: But I know it's stopping all that.
Speaker 10: And I hit a speed bump and I went up in the air and the first thing came down was my mouth in it, and I remember feeling like the warmth of my teeth hitting the ground and going different directions.
Speaker 3: And I got up and I was like, man, I'm tore up whatever.
Speaker 10: And everybody started running because in projects like people are scared when anybody gets hurt, because everybody knows to get blamed. So Travis took his bullshit ass up the hill. Kid sitting there on the big.
Speaker 3: Asses, I'm glad. I'm glad.
Speaker 11: Fuck me, I was like, no, we're rolling blading.
Speaker 1: What's going on? I tell you? No, no.
Speaker 10: So I hit the ground and then I went upstairs and then my mom.
Speaker 3: Got hot, was like, what's what, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: I'm crying.
Speaker 11: She was like, oh, your teeth. I was like, yeah, we don't have insurance. I was like yeah, and this is what happened. So will I told that entire story.
Speaker 10: To tell Will I feel what you're with, what you went through, because.
Speaker 3: There's no way in the hell you had dinnling.
Speaker 2: Why don't you do something right now because this old lady.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you my wife is My wife is stupid. Look look, my wife's.
Speaker 1: The medium sized penis.
Speaker 3: My wife is stupid. It's not a Taylor.
Speaker 10: Don't save medium average is Okay.
Speaker 3: Hang on, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: We're gonna, we're gonna pivot.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like, hey, shout out, paint your life. When shopping for gifts, let's sell gift shopping.
Speaker 2: Whether it's holidays, Valentine's Days coming up, Fourth of July, anniversary, wedding, whatever the case may be. When you're shopping for gifts, especially as you get older, it gets harder. Like people like nostalgia, people like personable gifts. When I saw and came across paint, your life. This was an easy This is an easy shoe, and for all those loved ones in your life and you want to get them something that's memorable, something that it's easy, something that's not a cookie cutter approach. Because you can do any type of photo or picture. They paint this thing for you because we got it made for our precious little dog, Waffle, our little English bulldog. I got it from my wife last year. But it's truly affordable. The quality is high and it gets to you fast. Get a professional hand painted portrait created from any photo at a truly affordable price, or combined photos of people or places you love into one painting.
Speaker 1: It's fat.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can receive your portrait in as little as two weeks. Send any picture of yourself, children, family, a special place, someone you love, a cherished pet just like little Waffle, even an action shot of you or your children playing your favorite sport makes the perfect birthday gift, anniversary gift, wedding gift, Valentine's Day gift, Christmas gift, or Fourth of July gift meaningful, personal and can be cherished forever. At paintolife dot com, there's absolutely zero risk if you don't love the final painting. Your money is refunded, guaranteed and right now as a limit of time offer get twenty percent off off your painting. That's right, the Boys got you for twenty percent off and free shipping. To get the special offer, text the word boys Boys to sixty four thousand. That's Boys to sixty four thousand. Text Boys to sixty four thousand. Paint your Life celebrate the moments that matter the most. Message in data rates may apply. Terms apply available at Paint Yourlife dot com. Slow US terms again text boys to sixty four thousand. So the big, the biggest reason I was stoked to heavy on the pod is number its number one. Like you guys started with im Athlete win last year, a year ago.
Speaker 4: It was around April twenty twenty, right in the middle of the pandemic we had started, and.
Speaker 1: When it was in nineteen eighteen nineteen something like that.
Speaker 2: But stoked to have you guys on because I've been I'm a huge fan of both of y'all. What y'all did with im Athlete, it's been inspiring, it's been motivating, Like it's I don't know how many times I've came in the blost and these dudes and talk about, hey, I want to do this, or we needed we need an intro sequence of like you know, you guys coming in and doing all your photos and stuff like I like inspiring.
Speaker 1: I loved you guys, and shit right Ryan, right, Ryan, hang on, this is my time now looking at hey, look at me right, looking.
Speaker 3: At yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was such a fan of what y'all were doing with im athlete, and I followed you guys.
Speaker 1: I followed the whole thing I've seen.
Speaker 2: When you guys picked up our c with the pivot, I was hyped because Uncle Arc I love him, big pictures zooming out. I understand, like I like to think, I understand or I try to understand everything going on in the industry, just because Hayler and I are really very much in this industry. So you know that brand partnerships and people grow and evolve and adapt and do different come into our own and branch off and do different things. And understanding that, knowing that you guys seem to be on good terms with the breakup, separation whatever we want to call it. Yeah, and I'll let you guys get into it, but you understand that dist of seventh and it looks like you guys are both rooting for each other's success. So understanding that listening in to you on your Guys's Truth Pod, the very first one, you guys, go back check out the episode I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You is phenomenal.
Speaker 2: But you were speaking to the ideologies, the fundamentals of the vision that seem to change over time. And again being a fan of I Am Athlete, I Am nascars come along you had im athlete Miami, I am athlete, La, I am woman. So many political cultural things that you guys are speaking on.
Speaker 3: Can you speak to what.
Speaker 2: Exactly you were talking about when you said the fundamentals and ideologies or was it simply business came into the table and you guys just didn't see it the same and you guys just had to break up that way you.
Speaker 4: A linebacker will because you you that was pretty fucking impressed.
Speaker 1: That appreciate that was that was that.
Speaker 11: Was that was sexy, right, That was that was pretty I'll.
Speaker 3: Say, first off, like.
Speaker 8: You just said, you're gonna let fred I was just make sure you might stressed off.
Speaker 10: Mare is gonna say, Getting with getting with r C was one of like he was our first option where we had to pivot, and we planned the pivot and RC is a great dude, great man, known him for years and all that. So from there, you know, it was it was a it was a transition and it was it was a fundamental and the ideology thought of what's going on. But I think Fred has a different thought or you know what I'm saying, His thought on it is different than.
Speaker 3: Mine because.
Speaker 10: I'm more I'm more of the just move forward with my homeboys type stuff, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So whatever whatever Fred.
Speaker 4: Got so really, you know, really speaking from the bottom of my heart, you know, we didn't just pick Ryan up on the side of the road. Obviously, he you know, he has a track record everything he does, you know, superseds, you know what he does, Like, he's just amazing at everything it does, ESPN, the different podcasts that he's been on, et cetera, et cetera. So for us, it was a blessing in the skies to be able to join together with Ryan, create a company, create our show and really just try and push the culture.
Speaker 7: I don't mean to cut Fred finish. I'm I'm about to stop your flower now, I'm about to stop.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 6: I think the biggest thing that Fred said was created company.
Speaker 1: Right, because we created it. So I'll go back to that, right.
Speaker 4: So with that, we were able to create a company and learn from our previous failures. Because as as as as black men, right, not just black men, as men former athletes, we always push business, making sure you have your business button up. You know, we learn a lot. You come into the NFL, you come into a such young age. You got agents and all these different people doing stuff for you, and throughout those processes.
Speaker 1: You learn a little bit. You learn along the way.
Speaker 4: Some guys are more focused on football, they don't try and learn the business side of it. So that sort of it through through through being taken advantage of. I had to learn the business side of it right, whether it was by financial advisors, from an agent or whatever. So I said, I'll never let that happen again. So when we entered into it was r of twenty twenty, during the quarantine we called it Quarantine Dreams, you know, our former co host and Brandon he stopped by and say, look, guys, you mind doing the podcast?
Speaker 1: What do you think about the podcast? Fuck?
Speaker 4: We all get let's get out the house. Let's do it, let's make it, have it happened, Quarantine Dreams. We agreed to it, and the show just took off. The show went much faster than the paperwork the night overnight. The business wasn't you know, we didn't take care of the business. So from that standpoint, and really going back to our first episode in the pivot, right, we took the high road.
Speaker 1: We decided to take the high road because a.
Speaker 4: Lot of the ideal I did a lot of it, a little less ideologies, thank you.
Speaker 1: Fundamental that was my word.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, no, no, I got it, but I'm talking fast, yea, no, So a lot of those fundamentals, right, we we we had a lot of visions, you know, we talked a lot about a lot of things.
Speaker 4: And because we didn't have the business button up, you know, because Brandon made the initial investment, he took it upon himself to gain majority of the control and the ideas.
Speaker 1: And the things that came into place.
Speaker 4: Fast forward to let's just say marsh of twenty twenty one. We had a second meeting trying to iron out some things. That conversation really didn't go as we all thought. The buy in sort of was about twenty four, you know, the valuation of the company, the investment didn't look the same. It was like, but we're buddies, but the business wasn't tightened up on one end. And then the whole buddy.
Speaker 1: Conversation was pretty much thrown out the window.
Speaker 4: And from there, you know, things sorted to you know, we still serviced the show, although we didn't have any real skin in the game. We were just merely talent at that point and not really doing it for what we thought we would do it for, which was ownership. So fast forward, man, and uh, still taking the higher high road a bit, because a lot of people's livelihoods are at stake, and I don't want to talk too much about it.
Speaker 1: And that's old news now. You know. We're not competing against them.
Speaker 4: We're just trying to create content bridges, man, and give the people something to enjoy, you know, saying organically and through good conversation. I was saying a second to go, Rain is amazing. So he he helps us, He helps us a ton, and uh, you know, we we do what we do. Channing he's the he's the asshole. He's always going to be, you know, Listen, then I talked right, and always the perception is I am smarter than.
Speaker 1: What comes to because I listened, I'm not smarter than.
Speaker 3: The thing is when we developed the show, it's where you have.
Speaker 10: You have to like what That's why you called it a p it and that's why we it wasn't it wasn't a mistake.
Speaker 3: R See was it a mistake? The pivot?
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying, Like it wasn't like we just it was overnight, like we saw, we saw what was going on, and we said we had to move in a different direction business wise.
Speaker 3: And we still love you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: We still we still support everything that Be's doing and wanted to be successful.
Speaker 3: But we just see like.
Speaker 10: There there's there's a goal, there's a finish line. Everything has a finished line. And I would say this about business, and I don't know what y'all got going.
Speaker 3: I don't know what y'all got doing. This bus is beautiful.
Speaker 8: Appreciate that, you know what I'm saying, Like it's a cool color.
Speaker 7: When I got to be here, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: Hey Taylor, Taylor, listen, you think I didn't tell you it's a very low investment.
Speaker 1: Fucking corkboard put in.
Speaker 3: Yeah for the sound.
Speaker 10: So I know it's a very low investment, but it's just the vision of what business was going to be. And as we continue to grow, let me know if I'm wrong, Freddy, as we continue to grow, the business concept wasn't the same. And at some point you have to just talk. And we sat down to talk and we just did it and was like, no, well, if you want to go this way, that's cool, but we don't want to go that way. We don't want to do you know, we don't want to own gyms. We don't want to we don't want to support this. We don't want to support that. We want to worry about our talent on this podcast. And that's the thing that it was just like, listen, we're gonna we're gonna do this media platform and that's what we want to do.
Speaker 3: That's all we want to do.
Speaker 10: And I would say, Brandon want to do something bigger than that, and that's fine. I didn't believe in it, you know, I didn't believe in that bigger, that bigger vision, and we just had that we weren't we weren't involved in a long game.
Speaker 8: Wanted to do off that you guys weren't involved in that. Yeah, I mean we weren't if you guys Miami. And that was the no, no, no, not not so much.
Speaker 4: It was you know, from from the start, you know, I myself expressed ownership, right and we we we really couldn't get the business button up and come to an agreement of what those percentages look like.
Speaker 1: And it keeps grown each week. See.
Speaker 4: But that's where it shouldn't be the case because because there's a filibuster, you know, happening right in front of me.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm sitting here like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: You know, my sweat is traveling alongside the growth of the podcast. So I deferred every dollar, you know, from a talent standpoint back into the company. So that travels with the company and the business and the and evaluation. But if I can't, if I can't get the same valuation, you know, uh where where the thought commenced?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Well we all started then then then and there's a problem. So those numbers weren't valued appropriately. And I felt that that was a bit of slapping the face and and this is me just talking my own situation and U and with that one, the paperwork.
Speaker 1: Wasn't in place.
Speaker 4: We were trying to figure out that language and what that looked like. Uh not just from an equity standpoint, because what was offered was revenue sharing. That's more of a partnership. In my mind, that's not ownership. Equity is ownership. So the conversation was sort of overlapping and confusing from that side. I knew exactly what I signed up for. So when that we couldn't see eye the eye on that, I said, you know what, retroactively, you know, pay me and I'll step aside and we'll sign whatever agreements for a name, image, likeness so you can keep your content. Otherwise I can be a dick and say, you know what, we never had any paperwork in place, Let's take down all this fucking content. And then that's a bigger problem. So we want to be the bad guy.
Speaker 1: What stops you from doing that? I don't want to be a bad guy.
Speaker 4: I'm rooting for those guys, you know what, whatever direction they go in, I'm really rooting for them because we can still have It's a fucking million, fucking it's so many people in this country, so many people across the globe.
Speaker 3: Right limited subscribers on YouTube.
Speaker 4: We can we can all do great without the hate, without the bs. You know, people want the drum, drum, the drama, so we can we can talk that ship and and and and and and and have their subscribers and other ears and everything else come to the Pivot. People are in that space. People aren't loyal and they don't have to be. They just want content. They want they want to listen to some stuff, they want to see some stuff. They want to laugh, They want to feel good about themselves, just like sitting here with busting with the boys. You guys got you know, you guys got your your space and what people want to hear and see. And we can come on here and people come over and check us out. People from the Pivot come check you guys out. They like it, they love it. They're gonna stay. They want to hear and see more. If they don't, they're gonna keep pushing. But you know what I'm saying that it's vice versa. I think it's enough for all of us. Want to cut hate, net growth, ROI the the overhead, like the business side of things.
Speaker 10: I think a lot of people all black, white, motherfucking purple green I don't think people really understand the business side of stuff.
Speaker 3: And that's what people need to look into. And that's what when Freddie.
Speaker 10: Was talking about like the overhead and the marketing budget and all that stuff, like, I don't know how, I don't know y'all's business structure.
Speaker 3: I don't know how y'all do it.
Speaker 10: But at some point you got to get to this is how much money we bring in is the gross, This is how much we spend, and this is how much we make, and that's the net. And simply is that like, and that's the that's the business thing that we didn't know and and we had like, that's that's business.
Speaker 3: What do you bring in, what do you spend, and what do you make?
Speaker 1: As a partner, you should be privy to.
Speaker 3: That's.
Speaker 8: Yeah, your responsibility.
Speaker 1: To know those things part of business.
Speaker 3: That's the simplest part of business.
Speaker 10: And that's the part that we you know what I'm saying, you figure out and everybody, whatever you do, if it's a podcast or whatever you do, that's what you have to know.
Speaker 3: And that's the funny thing is that?
Speaker 10: But bro, But real real quick, that's what we have a good time. That's what we mess off r C. And that's what we like grind to do, and y'all grind to do. And I'm like, I love y'all. Y'all said, y'all listen, I watched too. I watched Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: We got to cross you know, maybe a couple of STEMI couple of times a year.
Speaker 1: I'm brand new it. We can know for sure.
Speaker 10: But even that standpoint, like when I when I when I watched successful podcast, I think about it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how much are they making? How much are they spending and how much are they really making?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you want first And that's where you know.
Speaker 10: That's where my mind goes whenever I watched a successful thing, Like, y'all have to be honest, we didn't know it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's flaw. We just didn't know that it was just something. It was just something fun, you know. We said, look, it was the yandemic.
Speaker 1: We said, hey, let's just do something with buddies.
Speaker 4: We all knew each other, we had some history, and uh, we signed up to do it and we just kept doing it, figuring the business was going to take care of itself. But you know, I can ensure anyone that's out there that's listening handle the business first. And that's why the Pivot is going to succeed, because one we made sure that asparently we're we're taking.
Speaker 1: Care of the business first. It's all of us.
Speaker 4: We all have the same say, all of our you know, us and our partners, whether it's uh from merch memorabilia, the marketing, the production, the pivot, you know, the whole entire busting with the boys in trouble with the pivot.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe not. We'll find out. What do you mean as far as competitors, I'm just saying that.
Speaker 3: You want to talk.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying we already got this ship buttoned up.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all are blowing up at an incredible rate. There's no question about that.
Speaker 4: But you guys, yeah, appreciate, we hate We hope you guys do.
Speaker 1: That's low road.
Speaker 10: I'll go low road fellows. Fellows will love y'all. Y'all, y'all please love RC talk because he's back.
Speaker 1: What you got, bro, what we love Ryan?
Speaker 6: I think just being from the outside guy, right, And so when when I got the call to have an opportunity to work with Channing and Fred. It was a difficult call for me, right because the only reason I met them was because I knew Brandon first.
Speaker 1: He met me in the whole. But yeah, so good in the in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: And oh seven, yeah, yeah, yeah Fred.
Speaker 6: At the time, I was on the sideline because I was one hundred and sixty pounds because I just lost two plus organs.
Speaker 7: I didn't play that game whenever to.
Speaker 6: So that's the first part, right, Like the the the Pittsburgh Steelers Fred remembers didn't have Troy Polamalu and Ryan Class.
Speaker 1: It was a hard conversation.
Speaker 2: It was different if you were talking your Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I used to get back to that and so like the the bigger thing is and I told them when we got together, like I feel everybody can win, you know what I'm saying, Like I I I want them to continue to succeed, but I also feel like we can succeed. I think I think Channing is an absolute superstar. And I've said this on any opportunity I've ever had to say it. I think Channing is an absolute superstar. I think Fred is one of the smartest people I've ever been around, you know, And I understand that I understand my job and what we do, and so I do it. But I feel like like it gets to a point with people that somebody has to lose, you know what I'm saying, And.
Speaker 7: That's what pisces me off.
Speaker 2: The piggyback on the things you were saying too. It's like we all there's like a part of us too that gets into something like this, and we're succeeding in another avenue other than football.
Speaker 1: We want to be an example.
Speaker 2: For younger athletes and younger players. And at the same time, because I feel too, I'll talk with the boys enough and it's that you get caught up comparing whether you're comparing the I am athlete a man, are they blowing up like this like blah blah blah, this and the other. And Ryan is right, like you do want to see everyone else to see because the original mission anyway is to like build a platform and do something that's athlete driven.
Speaker 1: It's where people aren't corporate over top of us.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: So yeah, like you said, the media world like there's not that's like if you're for an hour thirty five minutes and stead we cut it off right now, there's so many more hours in the day. Like people who listen to Bus with the Boys don't just listen to Bus with the.
Speaker 1: Boys, They listen to so many other things. Right, That's why I stuff like that with so much shit.
Speaker 8: That's why this ship is still important to have a company like Pivot and a company like Busts want the boys to come together because we have two different viewing parties, right, and now there's gonna be some crossover there with that. Now people are gonna stay here, people are gonna go to a Pivot. It's gonna be a.
Speaker 1: When all the boys get back. I think. I think it just to make it a regular for men.
Speaker 6: For me, man, you know, I woke up this morning hours, I was up early as hell, and I shut up the tweet that we was gonna get together, and it was important to me. I can be honest. I love Will Compton and I always will. We are very similar in our trajectory of careers, you know what I'm saying. And like when you have a man in your house and he eats all your orange chicken, like you just never forget that, you know, And like the other thing is tudo, like even with Taylor, like I just admire you know what I'm saying, Like I admire who you are, you know, and these two dudes here and like these two dudes here are becoming two of my closest friends, you know, like extremely fast. But I think that like it's getting to a point like with social media and all, like everything has to be ever serial.
Speaker 7: But it doesn't.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, You don't, Like I like to like to to just sit and live together. Is now It's now not okay, Like I want to live together, like I want to grow together, man, and I want to be dope together, you know, Like we have all these platforms man, that we never had before, you know what I'm saying, Like the like I had to get like I had to sign an ESPN contract while I was playing and be like this dude in Pittsburgh who people was like, oh he he's more worried about his after career, you know, than he is about like playing and be seen differently.
Speaker 7: But we ain't got to do that no more.
Speaker 6: Like Tailor Luan is one of the best left tackles in the game.
Speaker 1: Question, but he has this in podcasts and.
Speaker 6: You know, and so like like bro, like bro, you don't understand like we were going through names this week of who we wanted on the show. Hey, and you can ask them like straight up because I said I was like, I was like.
Speaker 3: I want to tellorl One.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make a two and a half hour show.
Speaker 10: That we got our producer out here saying cut because we gotta go.
Speaker 3: But they say l One, I said, yeah, I like.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 6: But thank y'all for having us back on the bus. Man, I know I didn't matter this time. That's how we thank your time in a week. Hey, Right to wrap.
Speaker 2: It up, I do appreciate you guys in your transparency and everything else because I feel like there's a curiosity with us too, because we have hard conversations about business stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, we get it regard regardless.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like you, I want to sit here and listen and soak it in because you guys obviously learned what you mentioned failures or the learning curve with I am ethic that you're not taking.
Speaker 1: To the pivot. So I do appreciate you guys. Take advantage do it now? You know what I'm saying. It's not too late that sh it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: But once it's done and the ink dries, it is what it is, right, you go by that. And then when it's time to uh, you know, hopefully get bought, cash out or whatever, you guys can enjoy that, renegotiate it and do it again. But you know, enjoy that. Man, enjoy the ride. I appreciate it. I know can appreciate it. Ryan, and he's been hyped all fucking day to do it. And one last thing from me. This guy with the Woo Tank Forever hoodie. He has a beautiful mustache. Bro, you got an amazing mustache. Appreciated, fellas,