Speaker 1: Welcome to the bonus episode of To Give Them All Up Podcast. Happy hump Day Wait, no, happy first day of.
Speaker 2: The week also can be hump Day. Any day could be hump Day.
Speaker 3: If you choose.
Speaker 1: That's so funny, Okay, So I wanted to talk about this what's wrong?
Speaker 3: That was so ocean That's so funny. She said that to me before, and I'm like, god.
Speaker 1: She toots the horn. I wanted to talk about this stuff real quick, and then we'll get into like the theme of the bonus episode, which the theme was I'm retired and need help. So please write in questions it's a Q and A. That's so. Did you guys hear that Jake Paul and Mike Tyson are facing off?
Speaker 2: I'm very excited for that. Who do you guys have Mike Tyson?
Speaker 1: Mike Tyson, you know he's gonna rip his ear off.
Speaker 3: I think Mike Tyson.
Speaker 4: Mike Tyson fifty seven years of age, Jake Paul twenty seven years of age.
Speaker 2: Jake Paul's a bit of a fighter though, right.
Speaker 1: He's no Mike Tyson. I'm taking Mike Tyson, okay. And I saw an interview and I believe I think it was with Joe Buden. If you guys are og og is, y'all know Joe Buden. It was Mike Tyson and one other guy and he was like, Mike will relate to this. You have no idea how much violence?
Speaker 5: Oh, you don't know how much violence it takes to be to be this soft? Yes, and it was.
Speaker 1: I got chills all over Mike.
Speaker 5: No, No, it was Tyson Fury.
Speaker 1: Look up, Tyson Fury. I'm putting money on Mike Tyson. What are they streaming it on? Netflix? Producer John Yep Netflix, Netflix can't wait? So that means I don't have to pay for it. I just pay for my subscription.
Speaker 3: Will you pay for your Netflix?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that means I'm not paying the fifty dollars direct TV or whatever that stuff is that I usually don't pay anyway, Like, who's watching the fight? Do I have to pitch in? I'll be there. The next thing is Sydney Sweeney on SNL. People are raving about it, raving about it still.
Speaker 3: I talk about the elephant in the room. The tits. They were out, they were perky, they were gorgeous.
Speaker 1: They're so good, They're so good?
Speaker 3: Are they real?
Speaker 1: They look very, very soft and gorgeous. So I'm gonna go with, yes.
Speaker 3: They look stunning. What do you think about them? Since you are a straight manny.
Speaker 4: Good old Sidney Sweeney's titties, I'm motorbiled from what I remember, she thanks her mom because she wanted to get a boop reduction, and her mom said, no.
Speaker 3: They're stunning. It's shot orgeous her and her mom.
Speaker 1: I've heard. I've heard that people are saying like Sydney Sweeney is single handedly bringing back the big boobs. I was like, did big boobs ever leave? I think big natural boobs have always been super in. I think the like huge fake boobs are kind of out. I think they'll always be out, but who the hell knows. However, I feel like the big butts are kind of making their now anything natural we love. I'm talking about went to my doctor, got big fake boobs, got a big fake butt. I've heard that is kind of working its way out, and we're all very much into what does your natural body look like? That's what we're gonna start celebrating. How do we feel about this? Are we happy?
Speaker 3: Because?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love that? I love that.
Speaker 2: Give me because I don't want to go in surgery. I don't want to spend the money.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Like I don't want to do it either. And every time I see like my butt in certain things, I'm like that outfit would have slapped a little harder with the BBO.
Speaker 2: I have to be honest, though I can tell any time anyone has a bb you can, but I like. And also while I cannot stress this enough, I don't understand how your butt is the size it is with how small your legs and waster.
Speaker 1: I don't guess though, is I have a I'm bottom heavy and it doesn't matter if I squat or not. Okay, it does not matter because my butt, my butt crack is short, so the muscle ends where the butt crack starts. So I need the muscle higher to get shelf booty? Do you want a shelf ass? A high ass is way worse than a low ass? Are you joking? Does Jessica love jiu jitsu? I want a fucking shelf ass? Are you crazy?
Speaker 5: Do you want a windsock ass?
Speaker 1: Wind?
Speaker 5: Where I'm at? I called Jenni you're slapping when you walk in the back.
Speaker 3: No, but you.
Speaker 2: Guys, have you ever seen high asses that are halfway up the back.
Speaker 1: No like high like people have they have high ass, they have high ass crack.
Speaker 3: I don't like the high asses. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right in and say if you if feel your asses and talk about if you have a short or longer or just middle middle of the road ass, And tell me if my theory is correct that your muscle starts where your butt crack ends. Because my butt crack is so.
Speaker 3: Low your muscle starts. I think mine is higher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you have a big ass crack right.
Speaker 3: No, my ass crack ends right there.
Speaker 1: And where does the muscle begin?
Speaker 3: Right here?
Speaker 1: I'll feel regular, I'll feel after Okay, Jessica, would you like to bust it wide open for us?
Speaker 3: I would like to bust it wide open for you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sending in your questions. These are just so fun. This is a fun first one. Please settle our household debate. Do you brush your teeth with warm or cold water?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: You guys, It depends on the time at night. I've noticed when the water because I just like flip on the water right if it's warm, I'm like, oh this is nice and cozy.
Speaker 3: And you use it. I do cold only.
Speaker 4: I do cold only. I did warm, but I found out I got my teeth cleaner with cold because like the bristles on the toothbrush stayed firmer and didn't.
Speaker 1: Like me up by the way, But Bart was telling me that Bart's like our second dad. It's he listened to some podcast about teeth like it was very very dad thing. But you want soft bristles on your toothbrush, you are better off just using like run of the mill toothpaste. If it that's I prefer arm and hammer.
Speaker 3: Arm and hammer. I can't not use that.
Speaker 5: Everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you literally would be killing the game if you used what is that stuff that's in it? Are on hammer?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What's the powder? The white powder?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a baking soda. Baking soda.
Speaker 1: Baking soda just on a toothbrush gets keeps your mouth very very healthy.
Speaker 3: But does it kill the germs?
Speaker 1: Yes, it kills the germs. Also also, this is the biggest thing, brushing your teeth. And you guys saw me in freaking tahoe just scraping my tongue. What do you get in there like that? Are there like that harder? I have a tongue scraper, but I didn't pack it. If you're going there's different bacteria on your tongue than what's in the rest of your mouth. So if you're going to brush your tongue like that, not use a tongue scraper. You should have two separate toothbrushes.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know that I have a tongue scraper, but I usually if I'm in a hurry, I just use my.
Speaker 5: Toothbrush, and that's where bad breath comes from. It's like the back of the tongue.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Now you gotta really get deep in there, work on your gag reflex.
Speaker 1: Well that's how I originally a couple of years ago, thought that I was bad at blow jobs. Now it's like Katie, I'm like, how am I ever going to give a b J? I was scraping my tongue the other night, put it back there and was literally ready to vomit. She was like, don't even worry. You don't you're not giving blowies to metal objects. I'm like, well, you never know, you never know.
Speaker 3: You never know. But but did you find that that was an issue?
Speaker 1: Well, remember, I don't give blowjobs. I'm in a relationship because I kiss on my baby's mouth.
Speaker 2: Right, sure, okay, okay, tell us more about your relationship with Amber and the girls these days.
Speaker 1: I love this question, hekay. I don't see the girls very often because they're older and they go to school and they've got friends and they're out and about. But they came to Ocean's birthday party and Amber and I we talk, if not every day, at least every other day. We're constantly in the mix. I mean, she's like a family member right at this point. Yeah, because number one, we share children, but also we have a very just strong bond that you obviously create when you've experienced similar things, and it's really fun to talk to each other about like just the dating scene. A lot of people think our bond comes from that, and it doesn't like that could not be more irrelevant, right, So let's not give let's not give so much credit. Right, You're like, you could insert anybody, doesn't matter. But she and I have the best time talking about dating.
Speaker 3: How did you tell your your VPR cast mates about pregnancy?
Speaker 1: So let's see, Sheena, I told in Palm Springs because it was really important for me to tell her. I think we talked about this on the Live Amazon Live. The first person I called that was a friend like outside of our little group was Stossy. I didn't know the next time that I would see her, and we had just had dinner, so I was very excited. She was like, I want you to take the test now, and then was like, I could never do that to Lisa. Can't take it now. So when I took it the next night, I was like, girl, oh she I'm so glad I did not take this with Yel because it was positive. It was important for me to tell Sheena and her family in person because they're like, just like I wouldn't text my mom that or call her right, So I told her in person in Palm Springs. And then Ariana. I told that the vander Pump Rules premiere party because I didn't know the next time I would see her and I wanted it was important for me to tell her in person as well, mostly because she's the worst Texter ever and if I were to send something like magical like that and she just never responded, that could affect the friendship.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that was hard.
Speaker 1: And then Ali I just Ali I texted, and then the rest of the cast just found out on socials.
Speaker 3: So you told Ali, but not James.
Speaker 1: I was a little worried about telling James. James kind of when he gets affected, if you don't want him to say certain things, he'll go out and say it. So she goes, can I tell James? And I was like, I think, maybe hold off, just in case he may see an episode and say I say something he doesn't like and he's like, boy the way.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I was like, let's just keep this light.
Speaker 2: And fun, right, Okay, okay, cute. We have a lot of questions asking details on Brittany Jack's separation.
Speaker 1: Mmm, M I said this on Watch What Happens Live. I just want my friend to be happy, and if that means getting rid of someone in her life who's not who's no longer serving her, I think that that's what she should do. And if she decides that they want to work on it, I will be here to support her. I know that I kind of hurt Jack's feelings when I said what I said, but I it's no surprise, like this isn't this. It didn't just come out of left field that, like I always pick the check, like to be shocked by that and just like what I've been through. Like my mantra is leave him. Whether it's you someone else, doesn't matter. The end game is always leave him. All right, he's not coming correct, bye bye?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And my whole thing is, like, the biggest thing is women who are parents. I can't speak for men because mostly I don't want to and I don't get it. But there have been women who are like, I'm gonna stay in the relationship until my kids are grown. And it's like, you're gonna be a better mom if you get out of a situation that you're not entirely happy in. So I hope it is devastating when you have to share your child, whether it's half the time or less than that one day a week, every other weekend, it does not matter. It is gut wrenching till they get a little bit older. Then you're like, hey, can't wait for next weekend. Mom's weekends. I e.
Speaker 6: Yes Eastern, That's why he's laughing his ass off.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many cookies I found in my bed? How many with just the frosting eating off from Easner?
Speaker 2: No all three three stop?
Speaker 5: Yes, found the whole croissant in Lisa's bed, no.
Speaker 1: So she's like a little food. She comes up to my room yesterday morning and her mouth is like black and also like blue and pink, And I go, did you eat cake? No? I did not, which she didn't lie. She didn't eat cake. It was a cookie that she had eaten all the frosting off of, like a little beaver, and left and left the cookie in my bed, the very bottom Yuh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Then I went downstairs and she had taken her little bear, her little bear chair. It's I get this tidy little chair that's fuzzy with a bear face on it, and she had put it up against the countertop like the cupboards stood on that.
Speaker 5: To get.
Speaker 1: Cute little stink so cute.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's so cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, going, how is your relationship with Stascy grown? And did she make a mistake not being on the new show? I'm assuming they mean The Valley The Valley.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think she made a mistake not being on that show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta want to be on the show.
Speaker 1: And she's just in such a great place. She's got like a beautiful marriage, she's got happy and healthy children, her podcasts are thriving, you know, they're at this point in time. I just don't know that that show would be a good fit for her. She doesn't kick it with any of those people.
Speaker 5: I think she's a little too elevated for it.
Speaker 1: She's very elevated. Not saying that the valley is not elevated. I'm she's just in a different zone. Yeah, yeah, just like I think I don't know that she would that she would feel that Vanner Pump Rules was a good fit now. I don't want to speak for her. Who knows if they came to her tomorrow and said, would you like to join again? But my friend's in a really, really happy place. And I don't know how she and I got closer. Actually I do know how we got closer. We had a dinner after a birthday party, I think it was Oceans, and she had announced her pregnancy, and then she was like, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, and I said, I'm I was a little hurt that I found out through social media. Like if you notice on her photo, all I wrote was congrats, because I was like, I'm a little bummed, But at the same time, has nothing to do with you, because this is your child and your announcement, and you should be able to tell whoever you want. Just like if someone came to me and they're like, I'm offended you didn't tell me in person. It's like, there's obviously a reason, Please don't put me on the spot. But because she brought it up, I was like, this is a me thing, has nothing to do with you. You just put that out there. This is a me feeling hurts. It's okay. And after that dinner at the Ivy on Robertson, we have just been thick as it gets because it gets.
Speaker 3: Oh is great?
Speaker 1: Is so great?
Speaker 3: Is fantastic?
Speaker 1: And the girls love each other. She sent me a video you guys the night after the party, Hartford in bed, dead asleep saying.
Speaker 3: Ocean, ocean, not ocean ocean now.
Speaker 1: Like she like ocean, was clearly doing something that she couldn't dream, that she shouldn't do, and Harford was trying to stop her.
Speaker 3: It was really creat cute. They are so cute together. This is a hot take. I'm gonna read it, okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like Katie always has to be someone's bitch. First it was stossy, Now it's ariana thoughts question Mark.
Speaker 1: That is a very hot take and I don't agree with that, but very interesting. And the the reason why I'm thinking I don't agree with that is last year, whose bitch was she?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: I feel like, if anything, Katie, I understand you're saying, like, I think Katie is a strong woman, and I think she feels like she is defending her friends, and maybe she is.
Speaker 3: I think she's a good friend to these people, right, so I.
Speaker 1: Think she is takes loyalty to it to New Heights. Yeah, yeah, like she's I ain't asking questions where do we bury the body? That's the type of friend that Katie is.
Speaker 3: Right, right, Okay, moving on? How do you all the way from Sweden? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, away from Sweden? Your opinion about Larsa this season? Genuine or fake?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: I've got some thoughts on Larsa.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you take that one. Here's the thing. This is what's so hard about watching these shows is I know a lot of these women off of the show, right, and you have to like, I adore Gurdy like I love and adore her on camera. I agree with her off camera. We're vibing like I just I dig her. Larsa, I know on and off camera, and there are things that I see and I watch it from a different perspective because I know her, and I'm like, I don't think she meant it that way. It's similar with Sheena. When I watch Sena, I'm like, I know where she's coming from because I know her, while everyone else is like she's making it about herself. I'm like, no, I know what she's trying to say. You tap me in, let me talk to add context, put me and coach I can save her ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I watched Lisa kind of trying to save Larsa and she just went down with the ship this season she did Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well on the reunion, I did I hear you because with the gurdy Larsa stuff. No, I don't agree with Larsa saying and stating like, well.
Speaker 3: Is this fake? Is this real? About Gerty's cancer? Of course?
Speaker 2: I do, however, think because she was said, oh, that was a test to you, Larsa. If that were me, I mean my mind would go there. I would never say it, but I'd be like, hold on a second, a test. Is this person really that messed up to test?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 2: They're trying to test on me by telling me they have cancer and not I would never say that out loud. I think many many things that I would never say out loud. So no, I think it was very ignorant and not smart of.
Speaker 3: Her to say that I loud. So yeah, I'm back and forth.
Speaker 1: What I like that they wait, what you are?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: I like that they that at the very end, Larsa got up and gave Gerdi a hug, because there are just some people who they're just not They're not great with their words and what they how they kind of let you know, like I'm sorry, and I wish I would have moved differently. Is like, I feel like I need to get up and give Gerty a hug. It's like that was Larsa's way of being like, I may have fucked up a lot. I hope that you could see my intentions, and but I can understand where Girty is coming from. Cancer is no fucking joke. I'm sorry, Cancer Trump's all. No matter what anyone else says, Gerty's perspective is always going to be correct. You You literally can say.
Speaker 4: Nothing any disease you're doing, or do nothing you don't play it with because when you do, it's hard to come back from.
Speaker 1: Our actual life was on the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she you know, we don't know what I couldn't even imagine what that feels like and what sort of emotions I'd be processing, still trying to live my life.
Speaker 3: So when I'm dealing with all that. So I'm like, of.
Speaker 5: Course, ohen watching her cut her braids. Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and her husband, they're just like very their their family is I'm.
Speaker 3: Obsessed beautiful, I know. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Russell so hobbying, like be in the finale, be respectful, Larsa, be respectful.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, Russell, hundred percent. I also thought Marcus, oh my god. I know, I don't know if they're on and off, but Marcus with I wrote it down, Marcus with Larsa when he comes on set when they're taking a little break, and he looks at her and he says, you're the queen keeps sitting on your throne.
Speaker 1: Cringe throne.
Speaker 3: It was so key.
Speaker 5: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: The moment I have a man who shows up to my reunion, bitch, where where's your job?
Speaker 4: You're Michael Jordan's why are you here, I can.
Speaker 1: He goes I wish And by the way, remember I love Larsa. I don't know her boyfriend that well. If he were to show up, hey market, but he was like, I wish I was on that couch right now. I'm like, who are these little bitch boys wish? And they were up at the at the what your daddy's Michael Jordan? Okay, my daughter, my daughter who's three, talks about my little half court in the back. Michael Jordan's out there. That is your dad. He got generations on generations on generations knowing who he is, and you want to be sitting on the Real Housewives of Miami Reunion couch.
Speaker 3: See, I disagree.
Speaker 5: With your best friends.
Speaker 2: He could be so bougie and be like your job is so I look down on it. But he's Michael Jordan's son and he's there and that's his woman and he's supporting her and he's into it.
Speaker 3: That is so amazing to me. Like you could be looking down on it.
Speaker 2: You hate man support.
Speaker 4: All a woman wants is like a man to come and support and.
Speaker 5: You're like, shouldn't he be at fucking work too?
Speaker 4: It's like maybe he has like what a scrub.
Speaker 1: No. No, But even even Lisa's boyfriend when he said he wishes he was on the counch, kind of looked at him like, why, I think.
Speaker 3: It's so cute. He's making her feel so proud of her job.
Speaker 1: It's just so he's gonna hate me after this.
Speaker 3: You think they're together still, I think they're on and off. I think they're taking a break.
Speaker 1: I love that he's supportive.
Speaker 3: Okay, you would do not know? I okay, how did you? I'll bring this up.
Speaker 1: You supported, you showed up all season. Yeah, you filmed confessional. It's a little much when you show up to the fucking reunion in the green room. So, by the way, by the way, we watched three parts. He's sitting there watching eight hours of this eight hours, and you're telling me that that's hot.
Speaker 3: She loves that.
Speaker 2: If she loves it, I have to say if Kyle, if I was on set for something and Kyle came, oh no, I'd be like, why aren't you working? But there's something about support Okay, there's something about supporting your woman and being like I'm here, bravo, you're killing it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll drop off a fruit tray or something for you and leave hergain but I'm not staying.
Speaker 3: Oh, and we don't know if he was there for the whole time.
Speaker 1: Watch them an finally find a man. He's gonna show up to every reunion and I'm gonna be like, it is so fun. It has a part of vibe.
Speaker 6: And that's when I melt, melt into a puddle of nothing. You hate men, I do not, I do not.
Speaker 3: I love men.
Speaker 2: How did you quit the vape? I need help pregnant? Do you still think about it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I think about her every day.
Speaker 3: Do you think you'll ever go back? What do you think you'll ever go back?
Speaker 1: You know what I treat I treat this like I do sobriety, and if I'm much stronger in my sobriety than I am in the vape. Obviously, one day at a time, With the vape, one second at a time, I can wholeheartedly say I if someone were like, do you think you'd ever drink again? I can be like, absolutely not the vape. It's one day at a time. In fact, I might go to like Nicotine Anonymous or vapes Anonymous think.
Speaker 3: They have because it should. It's both sent.
Speaker 1: To me I was like, do you think we needed I was like, we might.
Speaker 4: How crazy that people from AA start smoking and then have to go into that one.
Speaker 1: You know what, it's a you know it's it's called a transference of addiction. I'm just happy that my like some people become like sex addicts or love addicts.
Speaker 3: Slaw sex and love addicts.
Speaker 1: I wish I became a gym addict. Then I wouldn't then I wouldn't want to be bl.
Speaker 2: Even even a gym addict. Anything too much is unhealthy, even a gym addict.
Speaker 1: Moderation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So a lot of you asking unless you want to go into this law, A lot of you asking Lala how she went about picking her donor. And I know we've said this before, but not only is it gonna be on vander Pump Rules, but we're going to have an episode, a bonus episode with California Cryobank.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and since we're filming the reunion this weekend, I have seen a lot of I've seen all the episodes the rest of the season, and that episode where you guys will see the the donor picking so cute, so fun. But I would like to shed like a little bit more light on it.
Speaker 2: A lot of people asking baby names that you're comfortable to say that you aren't going to end up going with.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can totally do that because you guys will die. I and their gender neutral, their gender neutral easton. Do you remember any of them? Let's not say the two that I'm thinking about Utah Utah was one Titan was another.
Speaker 3: Utah Titan Canyon. Okay.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of a lot of stupid names that I'm I.
Speaker 2: Love those, but we're we're on the same vibe, We're on the same paget marked.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on. I also had Mighty, oh Mighty. I had Lion Lion.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe we forgot that one.
Speaker 1: And the third can I tell you producer John will love this. I did add it to the list. Rampage, Ram Page. I did think about it. I liked I like weird names.
Speaker 2: Call him Ram, that's kind of see that's cute.
Speaker 5: Call him Page.
Speaker 3: Okay, no.
Speaker 1: Anyway, but again, it would have to be a hymn M rampage for a girl little two.
Speaker 3: That's a little as that's like me and jiu jitsu.
Speaker 5: If it's a girl Page, if it's a boy.
Speaker 1: Ram Ram better though.
Speaker 3: This is funny. This one is funny.
Speaker 2: I want to ask it for Lala, Sweet Sweet Lena, do you listen to the show?
Speaker 5: Lala?
Speaker 3: Do you want to get married? You know that's a great question, great question, Lala. Do you want to get married?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: Maybe you will, Jessica crazy, there's any possibility in your future?
Speaker 3: None. You are just saying no, no, no right now.
Speaker 1: M mmmm. I don't hate men. It has nothing to do that with that. You you take it as she hates men. I say, he just.
Speaker 5: Talks about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I don't hate men. Yeah. No.
Speaker 4: The five people who got who are not married, who are all together, Yes, I.
Speaker 3: Get married, partnership, life, partner.
Speaker 1: And like the fact when you get married joint assets and stuff like what's mine is yours? No, what's mine is mine?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so never never, I will never get married.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna play this clip at your wedding.
Speaker 5: We're gonna make it.
Speaker 1: But there is. But I would definitely do like a commitment ceremony.
Speaker 3: I think those are beautiful. Yeah, on the ocean, on the beach, that could be.
Speaker 1: I just wouldn't sign a certificate and like mail it in. Yeah, what's the point. Yeah, no, really, what is the point. I'm asking?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're talking to someone.
Speaker 3: I'm me and Kyler all the time. We're like what I mean? We say tax break for marriage, but even that business, it's a business. Yeah, No, that's what it.
Speaker 1: Is that you don't know if it's going to work out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, welcome to business.
Speaker 3: Welcome to business, welcome to be an entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good, solid I want to If I want to start a business, I'm going to go for someone who's really intelligent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I'm going to get married, I would go for someone who's hot with a big day.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there we go and happy medium. Uh life partner. Oh we're good.
Speaker 1: I'm a medium life partner.
Speaker 3: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to another episode, and we'll catch you on Wednesday and next Monday for another bonus episode.
Speaker 3: Love you bye,