Speaker 1: Yes, which mic are you on that one? You're on Mike two? Mike two, you're on mic too. Check check check. Looks like you're in Mike, Mike, Mike, let me press this button. No way. I saw your eyes roll when I started playing that, so I'm just gonna stop it. This is Serial Killers. That was our interest. Oh do you want me to play it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean I was just looking at something that I had to for work.
Speaker 1: Oh, she want me to I'll just play it so you can do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, it's fine, it's we started.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, this is Serial Killers. It is episode two hundred and two hundred and one. It's two two yeah, okay, and today is Monday, October twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. My laptop recently just started like a noise.
Speaker 1: I hear it.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's about to take off. I don't know where it's going. I don't know why it's doing this now, but it is the most annoying thing in the entire world. I just think I need a new laptop.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know, I have a major problem with my desktop. My Mac just won't load anymore. And then when it finally did, all the letters were question marks, so I can't see anything, and it's a big problem. I need a Mac doctor. That was an expensive computer.
Speaker 2: I know I need to like fix this one because I love my computer. I just why is it doing this? And it gets really hot and I feel like there's dust in here. I get the little baby screwdrivers that they have. I think we might have them in the engineering I have called Jeff. I wish there were some Mac experts that would just help us and do it for free. I wish if only there was a new Men in New Jersey, right or New York.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Let's eat cereal, Andrew, I might need you to see. This is what we call a fly by the seat of our pants episode because I didn't know that we were doing this. Yeah, good thing. We have a whole lot of cereal. Thank you, Jamie Moon.
Speaker 2: Whole lot of cereal.
Speaker 1: But if you could please just check the website for me if you don't mind. If your computer doesn't explode, just go to a Serial killerspc dot com. Okay, do a little pull down menu for Lara Barr l A R A Bar. I know we did one or two or three.
Speaker 2: It's funny because think you're coming out of a speaker because I can hear you. Am I coming out of something?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Now you're good, Okay, So maybe I was coming out of speaker. I'm sorry, it's okay. But you know, back in the day, I used to remember all our children, but I don't cash you cookie. That's the only one we did. Yes, okay, So here's another child of ours that Welcome to the world. Child, it's Larra bar I'm glad you're born on our show. Peanut butter chocolate chip. Andrew, this is what you were saying in the last episode was like, not breakfast because there's chocolate chips in it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm still staying to that idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, check it out. Look what I found, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Look out.
Speaker 1: So the problem with all those things were Andrew.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm getting a phone call by.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're just gonna pause this for a minute. We'll be right back after this. Okay, stop popping the curre pop makes the world go wrong. Snap crack rice Chrispy, and we're back Edwar're back, Yeah, all right, back to the cereal. So but what I was saying was, so I found all these old things again, like we haven't had this stuff in quite a while. You know the country, there's peaches, and here's Wilford. I'm wild Brimley. Yeah, so that stuff was all lost. You want to know why because because it was it expired in the system. That's right, it was expired. It expired in August in the system. So I now it doesn't expire until twenty twenty five. So as long as this show could go on, we'll have all that. Andrew.
Speaker 2: Let me think if it took if we do about one hundred episodes a year, Uh huh, that's that's a lot of cereal.
Speaker 1: We don't do one hundred episodes a year. There's only fifty two weeks in the year. So twenty five, well that was when we used to do two a week. Right, I don't know. I don't do so good in math, Andrew.
Speaker 2: So fifty two weeks, that's fifty two episodes a year. That'll be another two hundred and fifty episodes almost.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the larabes Lara Barr, Lara bar. Just eight real ingredients in this box, Andrew, whole grain oats, right, honey, peanuts, semi sweet chocolate, chips, coconut oil, peanut butter and sea salt. I think it's gonna be delicious. Uh, it's a heavy box.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have a feeling it's gonna be like salty sweet, and that's not one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay. The pieces are really like glossy looking, and they're just big clusters. It's almost like a broken up Laura Bar to some flakes. Ah damn it. Did you ever decide whether it's Lara or Laura? No?
Speaker 2: I wasn't texting. Sorry, I'm saying Laura Bar. Okay, I like Lara Bar. Sounds like I'm Midwestern. Hey have you seen Lara?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with midwestern? The lake?
Speaker 2: Nothing's wrong with the Midwest. I love Cleveland? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I love Iowa?
Speaker 2: Okay, well there's again our mentioned what.
Speaker 1: Dude, my god, I can we get it. It's so big O not hung I'm not a big fun It's not a cereal, it's not there's a snack. It really is just a broken up bar. Not that good.
Speaker 2: It tastes like.
Speaker 1: Chemically, I don't know about that, but they're just they're trying too hard. It's nothing like that. There should not be a cereal. I'm gonna give it two balls. It's okay because it.
Speaker 2: But you're right, do I give it actually a ball in a spoon. It's not my favorite. I'm telling you the salt should not be in a cereal. You taste it and then it immediately like makes the flavor go a wonky. As they might say, the pieces are too big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spitting all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gross.
Speaker 1: No, thank you?
Speaker 2: Not a fan?
Speaker 1: All right? Now let's say right now, let's move on to you want sweet or do you want.
Speaker 2: Like I need sweets?
Speaker 1: Old man with a beard? Not it? Wait, old man with a what a beard?
Speaker 2: What's old man with a beard?
Speaker 1: I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years now.
Speaker 2: You have no sound effects?
Speaker 1: Back?
Speaker 2: We're back, baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no, you want sweeter? Old man with a beard? I think we should do old Man with a beard only because you're gonna go bulp and you're gonna want sweet after that.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do that.
Speaker 1: Right, that's old man with a beard.
Speaker 2: Do you have any fun commercials that you could play too? I feel like I really want this to be a throwback. You can't really just throw that at me because I don't right now. Okay, it's something i'd have to put in unprepared. I know.
Speaker 1: I'm admittedly unprepared for this episode. Yeah i am, because I didn't know we were doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, day it was a last minute. It's ten to fifty right now. We never record this late.
Speaker 1: It's only ten to fifty. It's actually ten to fifty right now on the twenty fifth of October.
Speaker 2: Well, it's actually ten to fifty on Wednesday, October six when we're recording this.
Speaker 1: Stop we just stop. Why do you have not People are gonna like, oh, that's so old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the cereal really is expired in an old chat where it's topical.
Speaker 1: Here's some old news Andrew. Okay, as of this recording, let's see. So it would be like three weeks ago we tweeted out about the new cereal that's coming out, Wendy Frosty Chino. Yeah no, no, no, it's just frosty. Oh there's no Chino. There's no Chino. So there's no chocolate, there's no coffee, the dunk one that I like, No, no, it's full on chocolate frosty cereals. So it's like cocoa puffs with marshmallows. But Kellogg's is putting it out and as of today, Kellogg's company workers are on strike. Yeah I actually saw that. Yeah, did you see the one cutout of Tony that was like not so great?
Speaker 2: Oh that's funny. Actually was that a New York Post story? No?
Speaker 1: No, it's all over the place. It's actually that's happening hopefully by now the factory is running and the frosty cereal is on the line.
Speaker 2: See that's one that I could do with salty sweet, Like give me Wendy's frosty French fry cereal.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, it's Cooper dips her fries in the frosted it's so strange, so good. I dip my spicy chicken nuggets. But see she also dips the apple slices and ketchup, so I can't.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So here's old man with a beard. It's Bob's Red Mill. You know we've done one of his before. Oh it's musically, yeah, it's muse lely and it's the plainest one you could possibly get. It's just whole grain. That's it. There's nothing in it but just grains and oh, I see some sunflower season here.
Speaker 2: If when I make a cereal, it's just gonna be called like stuffed cereal. Here's chocolate chips and stuff. Here's peanut butter and stuff.
Speaker 1: I bet those would all be delicious. Though.
Speaker 2: You know what if I were to make a cereal, it would be delicious.
Speaker 1: What would it be, Andrew?
Speaker 2: I would do something sort of like a healthy berry cereal, not with actual berries. I'm talking like a healthy cap and crunch, like an organic cat' and crunch, or an organic type of like a berryberry Kicks.
Speaker 1: Okay, I actually bought a giant box of berry berry Kicks yesterday.
Speaker 2: The best until they got that new formula and then they weren't so good.
Speaker 1: Well, because it's now it's not mother approved anymore. Yeah, it's parent approved anyway. So Bob says that I didn't mean to h over that comment. No one's canceling you, Andrew. You're fine. So this says it can be eaten hot or cold, and the direction say warm it up. Yeah, for cold cereal, they want you to add a quarter of a cup of this to yogurt, milk, or fruit. So we're gonna do the milk. Okay, that's what we do here.
Speaker 2: Let's get some thick whole milk in there.
Speaker 1: Try it Swiss style. To make one serving of Swiss style cereal, combine a quarter of a cup of museli, a quarter cup of yogurt, and one cord and grated apple, including the peel with apples.
Speaker 2: Oh, sorry, with ketchup?
Speaker 1: No ketchup, no ketchup? All right, let's tear him open.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the catchup song?
Speaker 1: Wait a second, lost Ketchup?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Can I play something for you? You'll laugh. First of all, nobody knows what that song is. Everybody knows the ketchup song? Really, yes, the ketchup song was so popular when I was growing up. Oh my god, it's not here anymore. I'm so upset.
Speaker 2: But they used to be.
Speaker 1: I used to have one of these things that we call IDs here in the radio business, and it said, Hi, this is lost Ketchup and you're listening to Scott TB. And like you couldn't understand anything that they were saying.
Speaker 2: I wish that you still had that. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I have so many of them? Oh, do you remember what was their song? All the things? She said? Yeah, Hey, listen to this.
Speaker 2: Hello, this is set with Scottie b on Ze one hundred. I absolutely love that tattoo.
Speaker 1: I had their album.
Speaker 2: I got it for my birthday when I was They came out in two thousand and one and two hundred kilometers in the Row in the came out. Then Oh the things she said, all the things.
Speaker 1: You said, run it through my head, my head, that's amazing. I always like this one because the Darkness.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Justin Hawkins from the Darkness Scotti b on z one hundred. Yeah, I could tell you all these obscure two thousand songs really well, these are all from them.
Speaker 1: Because how about fanny pack fanny Pack? Hi, this is fanny Pack with Scottie b on Zoo one hundred.
Speaker 2: Is this one where it was like a, I forget what that freaking song was?
Speaker 1: There was like a it was a novelty song of some sort. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Was that the one that was like you won't ito you know?
Speaker 1: I forget?
Speaker 2: I remember Zee one hundred only played that song.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I have any of these that are dead people? Are any of these people dead? No? And they're not dead. They're not dead. I don't think anybody's dead fanny pack? What was it? Yep?
Speaker 2: They did? Okay, Well they had two songs.
Speaker 1: It was a call. Well, there was really only one that was popular, and it was do you want me to tell you? Because I forget.
Speaker 2: I remember this song?
Speaker 1: Oh uh huh uh huh.
Speaker 2: And what are they about to say?
Speaker 1: It's a weird version?
Speaker 2: Now this is the one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me to oh cameltoe. Yeah, she had a frontalgie a camel toe. All right, you have to keep that? Wait, no did I? I didn't even pour it yet. My god, we got sidetrack Andrew. That was like a bull chat right there. This actually has raisins in it too.
Speaker 2: This is I feel like next time we should do. I wish that I had a way of getting into the system because I would do like a beach zam. But on boll Chat, I would crush.
Speaker 1: It, so would I. I would be awesome rush you know what? You and I probably really good.
Speaker 2: On beaches early two thousand songs You Me and scary.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we would kill it.
Speaker 2: Well, you can only do two person teams, okay. And seeing as I kicked my ant out when they were trying to cast me, I remember that I didn't actually do it, folks. I said I have morals and I can't kick my ant out.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Andrew, Oh, there's raisins and nuts and stuff in here. I like it. It's really not that awful. I'm gonna tell you something. I'm gonna tell you something. It you know what overpowers the sunflower seeds. That's what I taste when you crunch one of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I actually really like this. It makes me feel like a meeting. And I know this may sound really random, like plane cereal, like you know what a plane.
Speaker 1: Just naturally, it tastes like the trail mix.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a plane cereal, like they'd serve this to you for the breakfast course on an airplane full of like grains.
Speaker 1: The l A N E yes beat l A N e. It's not disgusting. I know. I actually like it. To give it four bowls, I'll give it three. I'm a fan. I actually want to take this home. By the way, Who is Sarai? Huh Sarai?
Speaker 2: What up is your girl? Sarai?
Speaker 1: With my favorite juice?
Speaker 2: Scottie b Z one hundred cano.
Speaker 1: Who the hell is that? Sarah? I don't remember. I think she did a remake of something. How you spell her? Sar Ai. I'm pretty sure she did a remake of some song that was on the radio for a second, probably aar in the early two thousands. S A r Ai not even coming up in Google. Yeah, she's not even that's so funny.
Speaker 2: We just had a random person come up and say that to you.
Speaker 1: Probably, I don't know. I remember, I actually remember recording that it was funny. All right, let's go on to serial number three, Andrew.
Speaker 2: She doesn't even pop up.
Speaker 1: That's so weird. I'll find it at some point. Yeah, a multimeal cereal Andrew. So it's in a bag. Now, fine, I could swear that we did this. I could swear we did it, but I checked and it's not there. I even scrolled through all our Instagram posts and we're not holding it up in any picture. So Jamie Moon got it right. This is many spooners.
Speaker 2: I actually am still eating this.
Speaker 1: Whatever it was, it's many spooners, but it's strawberry cream, any spooners, So they're like frosted miniweat strawberry cream. I'm in naturally and artificially flavored. I am m okay.
Speaker 2: She sang a song called Ladies. Oh yeah, I remember it now.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no, yeah, I remember. I do remember that song. What yeah, I remember it. I can't really sing it, but I remember it. Okay, yeah, I think there was like a friend of the radio stations was the producer on that song and brought her up and I think we played it in the afternoon like once, and she recorded IDs for everybody and we never used them. That rings a bell now.
Speaker 2: It actually went number one on the Billboard bubbling under Hot one hundred chart.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, this is really good.
Speaker 2: But do you know what other song I remember vividly that one used to play? And he said, oh do you remember that one?
Speaker 1: I might if it was the actual singer who sang that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Lucas Andrea or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That was like his only song, Say yeah, was it called something like that? And he recorded something for I remember listening to Z one hundred as a kid, and they did something with like the Yankees and the Mets with it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeahs Luca Pratt, Lucas Prada something like that. Yeah, how funny. Anyway, So we that's delicious it does, and you know, we've had a serial like this before. It just wasn't from Maltimeal. I believe it was a store brand of some sort. Why don't you think Okay, hmm yep. The frosting on the miniwe it's rather light. You know, they could be a little bit more generous with the frosting.
Speaker 2: I'm into it. There's got five balls, come on now, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I'm having deja vu, not Olivia Rodrigo style, but because we had one that tasted just like this, and I'm hoping it wasn't Maultimeal because I remember saying, oh, taste like the strawberry quick powder, you know, because that's exactly what it tastes like in the can with the quarter of the whole nine yards.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what other company made this. We need to look it up because I want to make sure that we didn't replicate. They're just so good. I will give it four balls.
Speaker 2: It's like I love it.
Speaker 1: M okay, a five bowler for it. So good? Everything so good? All right, Well, next week it will be November, Andrew, so Halloween is on the way. I'm very upset that we still have not got the kooky Crispies. Haven't seen them anywhere. I don't even see them online. I feel like the picture that I saw might have been an old box, so I could be totally wrong. All right, I just got finished chewing. That's okay. Oh my god, that's so good. I'm going to go out and look for it again today. So maybe we'll have it up next week after Halloween. That way will be unclearance, so it'll be like a dollar a box. Yeah, but also maybe we'll have some guests on soon. Who knows. Yes, let's have some guests on perfect Yeah, let them come in. I don't care. Yeah, as long as as long as they're all juiced up, they can come.
Speaker 2: In juiced up. Actually getting my booster this week.
Speaker 1: Good booster. Yeah, are you supposed to be getting that yet? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got Pfizer. I'm about to go get my flu shot because I started getting flu shots last year. They said, oh, are you Pfizer and Moderna And I said I'm Pfizer. They go, oh, it's six months. Do you work in an office and I said I do actually go into the office. They said in New Jersey, if you are going to an office, you are technically entitled to.
Speaker 1: Go get it, so can't do that in New York yet. I am going to get my bus business anyway. Good luck, buddy.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so thank you for listening to serial Killers. Hope you have a happy and safe Halloween. We will see you on Wednesday with another bowl chat and Monday with a brand new serial Killers. You know, I don't know why we say brand new. It's not like we ever play repeats. We only did that once. We did that that one time we played the first episode because.
Speaker 2: It was lost umber the lost episode.
Speaker 1: The lost episode still on VHS.
Speaker 2: Go see it in your stores.
Speaker 1: And no, it's on beta actually, oh beta bax. Yeah, I tried to get it on laser disc, but it just was not about, Oh my god, laser disc. So if you could please follow us at serial Killers PC on all social platforms, we'd love to interact with you, and if you'd like to buy one of those coveted shirts, it's almost done almost serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: Leave us to your reviews as well and whatever you're listening to your podcasts because we like reading them as well. And if you have any comments or concerns you can submit them on Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Just go to the contact a.
Speaker 1: Oh and next week, hold on, they're right there. Next week. Yeah, I'm going to give you a hint.
Speaker 2: Ready, did you hear that I did? Okay, I can smell what you just did. I just put it in the milk so it will anyway. Thank you for listening. Until we see you next time. Say crunch, Andrew, Crunch.
Speaker 1: It's in the milk the match that Yeah, drink it. Oh wait, wait, the milk from the Spooners Spectacular.
Speaker 2: It's a ten, it's a five bowl cereal s