Speaker 1: This cocoon in a relationship.
Speaker 2: So I'll be kicking it and having fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, I gotta find something to write songs about it. I've talked to a bunch of different career fields. Sometimes there's nothing to even do with music. Sometimes it's like business.
Speaker 4: You want a regular guy, you're given all the regular guys watching.
Speaker 5: What I said?
Speaker 1: What a driver you guys?
Speaker 5: Everyone slow down, everybody.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, your new double back somebody?
Speaker 3: That's of course, everybody in this room has double backs, have they not?
Speaker 5: Or are somebody in here? Perfect?
Speaker 1: Everybody? Everybody on the double back for the right person. So who so who? In particular? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Word with me here?
Speaker 1: You know, b T.
Speaker 7: It's just so low shout of O c T. No what we see whole game? Read about something you can't stand on their own. I already know you came with me because with the squad and me they get in he he Ballerlid.
Speaker 1: Welcome to The Baller Show Podcast. I go by the name of Ferris.
Speaker 6: Hey your world, I am suit solo.
Speaker 1: You know bt T.
Speaker 5: With that, don't forget to like, share and subscribe to our YouTube pages and make sure you tap into us on the podcast everywhere you get your podcasts, make sure you download that thing.
Speaker 1: And share it. You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, let's get it.
Speaker 5: Congratulations to Robert de Niro and his partner Tiffany Chen. They welcome a new baby. He's seventy nine years old. Did you guys see that right there?
Speaker 8: Don't never let the people tell you it's too late to have kids.
Speaker 1: I didn't know his.
Speaker 5: I didn't know your stuff was still working. That stuff is gonna work forever. You know that that's not true.
Speaker 9: Did you take care of yourself?
Speaker 1: Yes? True, man, she never got fixed. Man's people uncles out here.
Speaker 4: That's about the same age as him, still popping out bed.
Speaker 6: But some guys farm don't work forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it just stops working.
Speaker 10: It worked for Robert de Niro and now his kidge ranged from fifty one his oldest.
Speaker 1: To zero months.
Speaker 6: It allegedly worked for Robert de Narrow.
Speaker 1: We don't know. Wait, Robert, is the baby gonna be black?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: Does the woman is Asian?
Speaker 1: Dude? Oh? What is he talking? Because he has he has black women?
Speaker 10: He do he he's freaky smarried to black women.
Speaker 4: Well, he's just like them all because you know, all I'm saying is he's seventy nine, and I'm not trying to joke, but I'm just like, damn bro, like bro, seventy nine is really old to have a kid, because how long does men normally live?
Speaker 1: Like seventy nine And that's the kicker. Eighty eighty two.
Speaker 9: That's the kicker right there, you know, having the parents.
Speaker 1: Around looking like the old daddy. But he wasn't. He won seventy nine. My dad was old.
Speaker 6: I mean, do you really need your parents?
Speaker 8: If you have like good family around you people, I can still guide you.
Speaker 1: And I would definitely want my dad right.
Speaker 8: But if you don't have, if you didn't grow up your dad, you probably wouldn't know until somebody made you feel bad about it.
Speaker 10: Well, you know this America, every black people joke about you ain't got no daddy, don't that's like a black joke.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think white people joke about like you have no father in your life.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think jokes is jokes.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 4: You you go to school, they be like, well, at least I got two parents at home.
Speaker 1: You you don't even know who your dad is.
Speaker 9: Oh, my gosh.
Speaker 6: All right, right though.
Speaker 5: You all I'm saying is high school Jack graduation, big dog, You're gonna be there.
Speaker 1: God, God, you're gonna be eighty nine. That's ninety six. God will had congratulations at the graduation.
Speaker 5: They'll be in that wheelchair like yeah, yeah, yeah, like they like they was in Life for the movie The Life hit it to the upper room.
Speaker 1: By tell about their line about Jeezus, he's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be right there, ready to go, so little one walk across that stage. Boy, you're gonna kick the bucket. Okay, we're gonna go. Prayers up for Jamie Fox? Could we do some snaps for Jamie Fox? We do have some intel from BT said something off camera? Can you saying on camera?
Speaker 1: Ser Yeah.
Speaker 4: I talked to one of Fox's personal friends and because I was nervous, I'm not gonna lie. I was hosting the club last night and the DJ was like, Yo, we want to do something for Jamie Fox and you know, saying prayers up.
Speaker 1: And I said, man, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: I don't think I should say that on a microphone because it sounds like he's in a bad place. Because if you went on Twitter, yesterday, it was like he was like trending number one about his health. So I called one of his personal friends and I was like, hey man, you know, I'm a little concerned because we we've had news in the past about other people in the culture that we thought were doing well, you know, from the media, and it wasn't that case. And you know, he said, Jamie Fox is good, that he's in good spirits, and you know, uh, he said that, you know, Fox is just a personal a private person, and he doesn't That's just how he've always been. So he said, don't believe all the stuff that you see on the internet, because he said I talked to him almost every day.
Speaker 8: I think the thing about it is people love him so much that they want to make sure that they are supporting. But I think whether you know his true condition or not, just stay preyed up, wish the family.
Speaker 6: Well and prayer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's just didn't like the fact that people, you know, saying that like talking like Fox is like damn near like on his death bed, and he's like, that's not the case.
Speaker 1: He said, I just talked to him yesterday.
Speaker 8: Well, there was a headline that was saying that, you know, his family is preparing.
Speaker 6: For the worst health declines.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: So people were shocked by that, but nonetheless, the family does not need to focus on any of the headlines, and people don't need to be worried about what is actually happening while the family is going through it. Just stay preyed up, send them your love, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Should I tell my favorite Jamie Fox, so they.
Speaker 5: Be not the usual well yeah, unpredictable.
Speaker 1: Babies.
Speaker 5: Name is revealed after one of the Wu Tang's founding members, Rizza, Uh, can we pronounce?
Speaker 1: Can you help me pronounce this middle name? Though? I think it's Mayors? So you said this about I think so?
Speaker 9: Yeah, because so Rizza Alston Mayor.
Speaker 6: I like that. I really like that name.
Speaker 5: Sound like rz A has always rich.
Speaker 10: Rizza has always been like a cool name, mysticol name.
Speaker 1: A rich name. And I don't even think Rizza Isa's real name though it's not.
Speaker 10: But it's definitely a cool name, and it's it's very powerful. It seems to me, like, you know, like when you hear the Rizza, you know, even.
Speaker 1: The whole thinking about karate.
Speaker 4: Okay, I just think celebrities just can name their kids whatever. They want to name them because they know that they're going to be good. Like when I was coming up, your parents would just name you anything and it would be bad. And then you just go to your white friend's house and like, what's your name? My name is Author. Watch your family name you author? Because that's what I'm put on my resume. I'm gonna get a good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is actually my dad's name.
Speaker 9: Everybody has a nice names here.
Speaker 5: Yeah on paper, sure, Byron Octavia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we could definitely go get corporate jobs on our resume.
Speaker 9: For sure.
Speaker 1: You don't know what I look like, Sean, is that you had the game.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm talking about. You're ready for me, like what we thought you was. You know, they're definitely not going to expect Oh listen, my listen.
Speaker 4: When I went to school, all the people that I only met two people named Barron, and they both was white, and they probably looking at me like how'd you get that?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: And the other persons from the movie played.
Speaker 4: It now he ruled my name. But luckily that was when I was going, you know, out of high school.
Speaker 9: You know a ton of black Byrons.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. Well, I grew up in Arkansas.
Speaker 5: The second was from movie and then you're the second Byron I've ever met. And then we got a Barron one of the interns walking around in here.
Speaker 1: There's a very rich man named Byron Allen, who you know, Bron Allen, And it was a poor named Lord Byron too.
Speaker 8: Oh God, when I jump into Uber, they'd be like Suzanne, like, yeah, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Expect that at all, Yes, and then.
Speaker 8: They immediately go back to the hip hop station. I'd be like friand you had to change.
Speaker 1: Would you'all rename yourselves as y'all wanted to, or I.
Speaker 4: Win the game myself unless it was like Lord Byron or something where.
Speaker 10: Your parents I'm guessing like relative for you Byron.
Speaker 1: No, it actually came from white Man.
Speaker 5: Oh, my mom named me after Sean Connery, the actor that's e A and Sean Connery.
Speaker 1: My mom was friends with this white dude she used to gamble with. It's her favorite actor, Sean Connery.
Speaker 9: But what did you say your mom had new a gambler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so my mom used to gamble and this white dude that she was friends with.
Speaker 1: That's that's how they was friends. Though she was like Byron, there you go, she went a lot with them. Yeah, okay, maybe here a good luck charge. Yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I never gambled, because my mom actually got shot behind gambling. Yeah, she got shot as behind gambling.
Speaker 9: Did she lose or something or she no?
Speaker 4: So she was gambling with someone and I guess apparently the people that was there that one of the guys owed somebody some money, so they you know, kicked the gambling house in and just started shooting.
Speaker 1: But they were trying to shoot him, right, and she.
Speaker 8: Got yes, you said she got shot in the Assasi.
Speaker 1: My mama lived through some crazy Kansas.
Speaker 9: Where your name came from.
Speaker 6: My mama let my sister name me.
Speaker 8: So by the time my mama had me, they had been in America for like eight months because my mom came to the States pregnant and my sister had a Susanne in her class and was like.
Speaker 6: I like this name Suzanna and she was like, all right, that's dope. I guess. I guess.
Speaker 8: So it's very Caucasian to be first generation American.
Speaker 6: They went all the way right generation.
Speaker 5: American in my family to my family from the Islands.
Speaker 11: Yeah, your name came from Oh yeah, I was waiting on somebody to ask, Okay, well, my name came from a street in California and San Francisco named Octavia.
Speaker 9: If you go there you will find it.
Speaker 1: So you go there and be like, yo, this is my street.
Speaker 10: Actually have a picture by it. You know, I'm originally from California. No, it's just uh, it's just a street name Octavia. And there's actually a street name Nactavia Plaza, Orleans too. My homegirl from a New Orleans send me a picture of my name.
Speaker 9: But it's it's very uh. I think it's Roman, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because it's it's.
Speaker 9: My name on there.
Speaker 10: And my dad had an old Mustang and he couldn't you know, in San Francisco they have steep heels, so he couldn't get hard to start, and he was trying to get up a hill and so he was like, Lord, if I name, if I if I get up this hill on the name my baby after this street. And that's.
Speaker 1: A crazy story.
Speaker 4: You should go around and let people know that you're the street is named after you, so that you know you can go to get.
Speaker 1: Some free car to walk around and tell people.
Speaker 4: I want her to go into stores and be like, yo, y'all know this street is named after me. And if it wasn't for me, y'all business, definitely.
Speaker 5: Take a trip to Octavia here yea here, yeah, in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: For the world.
Speaker 10: It's all over you know, the United States and the street, Like I said, my homegirl, she's from New Orleans and she sent me a picture of my name on the street. Like I said, it's it's Romans, so uh, it comes from you know, those times like when you go to when you go to different places like the DC.
Speaker 1: Princess George, everybody you don't.
Speaker 10: Octavia, you now, women can't be lords.
Speaker 1: But well, everybody's watching this tour.
Speaker 9: That Beyonce is on right now.
Speaker 10: She's officially kicked off in Stockholm, Sweden. Some of the clips are flooding social media right now, and all our reactions are not giving the greatest reactions. They I guess they expect more from Beyonce. They've been waiting. They haven't seen any visuals from the Renaissance album. And I guess whatever their expectations were, they are.
Speaker 1: No longer in her twenties.
Speaker 6: Got that's not what it is. That's not what it is.
Speaker 10: But some people in the comments are saying they think that this may be her last tour.
Speaker 6: The tickets cost a house.
Speaker 8: People want to see magic and sometimes Beyonce does not change her dance routines, like that is very real. What she will do is bring in something trendy, like for example, she showed love to lil Uzi and did the you know, did that dance or whatever?
Speaker 6: Yea, yeah, all that.
Speaker 8: But like if we're gonna keep it real, she has a pretty consistent show every tour, Like and by consistent, I mean you kind of know a dance move she's gonna do. You kind of know how the pyro action is gonna go. But I think she gives her all the time. The clips that I've seen, she's been extremely energetic.
Speaker 10: And not only that, a lot of people are looking for some of her old dancers. In the comments I was scanning, they're like, oh, we're such and such words.
Speaker 4: Man, if people get new dancers all the time, like nobody's gonna some dancers are just like domestic dancers. And then you know, you go across season, you get the international dances.
Speaker 10: Like you said, she may have picked up some of the overseas dancers too, you know, to be you know, inclusive or whatever, but not only that, it's the first show.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was getting to ye, I think, you.
Speaker 10: Know, sometimes a lot of things go wrong when when you know things kick off, but you know, just give it a chance, just let it, let it grow. I'm pretty sure you know stuff will start picking up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, relaxed people, because what I learned is that when most people go on tour, they always start off with small markets so they can perfect the show.
Speaker 1: That's what a lot of people don't understand.
Speaker 4: So when you see people going tour, they always start the small markets and later on down the line on the tour they go to the big markets.
Speaker 10: And it's Beyonce, you know what I'm saying, She's gonna have the best of the best and she I feel like it will grow into like something iconic because look at us your show. I'm pretty sure the way that it is is now was not how it was when it first started.
Speaker 1: In Bags.
Speaker 5: People change their show up all the time, and it's beyond y'all get to see Beyonce, man.
Speaker 6: Damn they paid for it.
Speaker 8: But though Beyonce has actually been known to like keep the same dancers for a very long time, if you go back videos, yeah, you'll see the same people over and no.
Speaker 1: Shit, they probably got old movie right along.
Speaker 10: Suspect in Young Dolph's murder, Hernandez Govan, has a bond set to ninety K. He was charged with first degree murder and conspiracy to commit first degree murder.
Speaker 1: Not enough. I mean, I don't think he gonna bond out anyways.
Speaker 5: If he does get if he if this guy does make bail or post his bill, you know the streets.
Speaker 9: Will you need to find a safe house.
Speaker 6: It ain't safe.
Speaker 1: It ain't safe for him.
Speaker 4: I just don't understand how these guys allegedly get hired to commit murder but they can't post their own bill.
Speaker 5: Well, let's just say this, A lot of people commit murder and uh never get caught. Uh It's like it's a high it's the highest chance you get caught, but it's also a chance you don't get caught as well, and you get you get paid for it, and then street justice happens and then you get killed down the line. So we always see like retaliation murders. We don't even know what these murders be happening, but it's a retaliation from a murder that happened prior to that. So a lot of street stuff happens and we don't even know because we're not in the streets.
Speaker 8: And they probably don't want to use any of that money on bail. Maybe they're in a desperate situation and will rather give them money to their family, like they may have making the job that money.
Speaker 4: I don't understand how people still commend crimes when there's cameras everywhere. We used to just go to Kroger's and try to steal some candy and then they'd be like, hey, it's a camera watching you right in four Na's.
Speaker 1: Camera at the stoplight.
Speaker 10: Cameras, camera get more advanced because of AI.
Speaker 9: Yeah, artificial intelligence about to change the whole.
Speaker 1: Life is coming. You see what they do in China.
Speaker 4: Well, in China that the video on you walking, they have your face, your face recognition, So if you ever committed a crime, you're going to get caught the same day because there's cameras scanning your face.
Speaker 1: And just in your car. Yeah, and and going to be on the new iPhone too.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, they already got they already scanning people's phases. And when you go to the airport and go to Delta. Because I don't understand that line, then.
Speaker 1: Listen I do it well.
Speaker 10: On b ET they have a new season of College Hill featuring Jostling, Hernandez and Tiffany New York Collard.
Speaker 9: And they have clips all online.
Speaker 10: But on this particular clip, Tiffany Pollard is grieving the loss of her dog. She referred to her dog as her daughter, and Jocelyn just doesn't get it. She thinks that she's talking about a human being, and once she finds out that she's talking about a dog, she kind.
Speaker 6: Of belittles the situation.
Speaker 10: She's like, I want my hood back. I thought you was talking about a human being.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 8: I am a dog lover, and y'all know that through and through love all the dogs that I've ever encountered in my life. I'm so grateful to have another dog now. I just think that Jocelyn is insensitive. I just think that if she doesn't feel like something is important to her, then it's just not important. She cannot relate to a feeling. She's not gonna try. I don't that's messed up. That's cold bloody.
Speaker 5: Well, my dad lost his dog named Puffy he had. Puffy was allied for fourteen human years, which is time seven.
Speaker 1: I forgot how many years that is.
Speaker 6: It also depends on the breed, the size.
Speaker 5: It's a very and my dad was so sad. I had to literally call him check on him, make sure he's good. But you know, animals are I think, their spirits on this on this planet. And you don't have to agree with someone grieving to even you know, to be empathetic towards towards that person losing something. You could lose something that's not even alive and be upset, you know what I'm saying. So to lose a pet, you know, especially if you're super attachment them. Dogs speak your language, man, I don't. I'm not a big cat guy, don't like I can't say I like cats, but I like dogs.
Speaker 1: Dogs can read your thoughts.
Speaker 8: In my mind, dogs are the only creatures that love you more than they love themselves.
Speaker 5: I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I love I love all types of animals, and people got to understand sometimes you will get a personal turtle relationship.
Speaker 1: What a what a dog?
Speaker 4: Because you can come home sad and your dog know that you're sad and cheer you up. And it's just it's a lot of things that come behind, you know, people emotion, and you can't be little in people because what if somebody fish died and you know they were attached today fish. It is like people have different personal relationships with with you know, other people than humans.
Speaker 8: When my chocolate lab asked in transition July first and twenty one, literally Rriy and I had our afternoon show on the radio together and I could not work.
Speaker 6: I had to umber.
Speaker 1: It happened. We hugged, I hugged. We had for like five minutes.
Speaker 8: I couldn't work, I couldn't function like and I knew that she was transitioning because it got to the point where she needed so many fluids that I had to start administering the fluids myself. The vet literally taught me how to give her fluids instead of bringing her to the vet four or five times a week. They were like, you know what, at this point, just keep her comfortable. Do it at homes is how you do it. But the day that we had to put her down, like that's so sad, Oh my god, it was the most heartbreaking thing to sit there with her and like try to comfort her and you can literally hear her last breath and you just.
Speaker 6: That's that's cold blood of Jocelyn. That's cold blooded.
Speaker 9: If you can't, you know, deny an attachment.
Speaker 10: You know a lot of people, what if some you know, what if a woman can't have kids and that's all they have is their dog or their pets.
Speaker 5: You know, animals do save lives all types of stuff, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They sure do.
Speaker 4: I see I see dogs on planes all the time, you know, because you can you know, sometimes people have those for you know, being dependent.
Speaker 9: Yes, of course, yep, yep.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 9: You can even mistreat a dog and they come right back.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, they love you like nobody else will.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: New segment alert, it's called keep it a Stack. Would you date somebody who is unattractive.
Speaker 8: Unattractive in well way? What are we talking about physically?
Speaker 1: Yeah, unattractive and got his ship together together. Yeah, that's a good better because it's.
Speaker 4: Some attractive people that ain't got their ship together, and it's a lot of attractive and it's a lot of unattractive people that got their ship together.
Speaker 6: I think that attraction could grow.
Speaker 8: I think you can be cool with somebody, be friends with somebody for two, three, four, five years and never had been attracted to them in a romantic type of way. But then one day, all of a sudden, this person does something or you just started to notice a certain quality.
Speaker 6: It's like, no, you might just want to go to lunch.
Speaker 1: And then Hutch just be.
Speaker 6: Like, you know what, so and so is attractive.
Speaker 8: I can see something with this person, like I never saw him in this light before, and then you know, you may become interested.
Speaker 5: Shout out to be someone I never forget. I did a podcast with her and she said, I like ugly men.
Speaker 1: The uglier the better.
Speaker 6: I mean, I've dated some man.
Speaker 1: I've heard that a good man or something. She just said she like them real ugly.
Speaker 6: They dedicated.
Speaker 4: You know you know what girl told A girl told me that before too. Yeah, that's why I heard. A girl told me that. She said, she said we ended up being friends. She was like, I could never date you, and I was like wow, She's like, because you're not ugly enough for me. And she said, I like them ugly because they're gonna be dedicated. They're gonna do everything that I need them to do, and they're gonna be all focused on me because you're the prized baby.
Speaker 1: Some ugly men they are cheaters too, and thank you and beaters to thank you.
Speaker 8: Everybody got the ability to cheap it a stack, keep it a stack.
Speaker 1: The ugly niggas got bad credit to the usually like it.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have to have, you know, some cash flow, something going yeah or that long John Silver, I mean thinking about it.
Speaker 1: You guys got updates on the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Yes, the Miami Heat and the New York Knicks are going to six games.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares. Nobody cares about that. Miami Heat should be winners. Nobody cares about conference finals.
Speaker 5: Yes, Sirsky, I was so upset last night, the night before last because my boys lost in New York. So by the time this actually no, when this airs, Miami Heat will be playing tonight in Miami and New York is going down. Well, Los Angeles Lakers played in La Gold to State tonight.
Speaker 1: Going down. They're going down to No, They're not going down.
Speaker 4: Outside of being a Hawks fans, because I have a lot of friends that play for the Hawks, I'm a Warriors fan and I believe in Steph Curry, and I think you think Steph Curry is going to force a Game seven. I think he's going to force a Game seven.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna happen, Captain.
Speaker 4: I think that's what's gonna happen, because you know what, the Lakers, they've been doing a lot of flopping. And Steve kurda coach, he made sure that he went to the refs and talked to the media and say, hey, these guys are doing a lot of flopping, and guess what they didn't get on them calls this past game, and guess what happened today as they went down.
Speaker 5: I'm going for a finals preview that happened in the bubble. I wanted to be Los Angeles Lakers versus the Miami Heat. That's gonna be the best of both worlds right there in l A one game is gonna be in Miami.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the best playoffs? Ever? No, No, it's not Miami, LA. Nobody, nobody wants to see that. Nobody wants to see game one and two in Miami. Y'all don't even have y'a don't even have fans. Y'all don't even have fans.
Speaker 4: Anytime you look at TV, if y'all pay attention, I'll pay attention.
Speaker 1: To those Miami he games, they're in the club. They come no fans. It's always empty. Every time you look on TV, them chairs be empty, as.
Speaker 4: Hands quarter is empty, the second quarter is empty. It's not it's always empty. How is it the playoffs? You shouldn't even want to go to the club.
Speaker 1: If you're in the playoffs, you gonna sit your ass right there.
Speaker 4: When I went to the Hosts game, nobody moved, even when they went on Breaby and it went to TV commercials and everybody.
Speaker 5: Living in Arkansas. There's no basketball team there. You know, you guys just have football. Don't don't bring one from one from don't bring We party and have a good time. It could be Taco Tuesday. We're gonna be eating tacos, watching the game.
Speaker 1: Then we're gonna go to our seats. Okay, that's usually gonna be second quarter.
Speaker 9: The club behind the goal.
Speaker 4: I ain't never been to Miami and heard somebody, Hey man, I'm about to go to that Miami Heat game tonight.
Speaker 1: Bro we got three championship.
Speaker 5: You have three championship yeah with Lebron, two with Lebron watching now.
Speaker 4: Now, when Lebron was there, y'all was lit. Shout out to Jimmy, but right now, I don't know about all that. Shout out to Jimmy Butler, though, Man, Jimmy players ball. It's because you keep talking about because you don't.
Speaker 1: Care Miami Heat going to the finals. People want to see Steph Curry yet five winning, but yet we're winning. Got it? Got it makes sense? Makes complete?
Speaker 4: Fucking Hey, Katie, Katie, Katie, you better win against Denver because you went to another super team.
Speaker 5: He's losing and and we expected you to go to the finals. Fresh l off the grill, not fresh l off the grill. Come on, I believe that Katie didn't have polo traffic. He's a thief, so polo traffic chick in on the grill. You never taste the chicken. It's good fresh al, it's good coming off the grill. I believe, ayah, what we got next?
Speaker 10: Oci versus money?
Speaker 1: It's love versus money on the ball or alert show back with love versus money.
Speaker 10: I give the couple and you let me know if they're there for love or it's just business. Business today today we have somebody who may be broken up, maybe on the birge.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is for what, but y'all. Let me know Kroy Beerman and him Zosiac.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, if they housewives is for the money, long man, if you a housewife, you there for the money.
Speaker 5: He used to play for the Atlanta Falcons. I don't know he played for it after that, but all I know is he does. So he got money any longer. So he got money.
Speaker 9: Then niggas file for divorce had money.
Speaker 1: And let me just hit you out with a lot more facts.
Speaker 10: You know, they were together, they got married, they had she had four additional children with him. She previously had two and he adopted her kids. And so her kids, her two girls have his last name. They have like I said, they have four more kids together. Uh they you know, he is younger than her, He's he's a lot younger than her.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 10: They their house got foreclosed on, like I said, and now she's filing for divorce.
Speaker 5: I think that this relationship could have been loved, but I think it was a financial decision.
Speaker 1: Damn believen.
Speaker 5: When the pot gets hot, fire is lit, it's a whole bunch of shit going on, and she gone, damn weapon too, playing bed.
Speaker 8: I think this is tricky because sometimes love just ain't enough, Like what you're gonna do. Live in a box like Kim likes her lifestyle, the.
Speaker 5: Richard for four Damn there is not abiding by what they said.
Speaker 8: I do for But it's not just like the losing they or not having a lot of money. Sometimes that messes with a person's psyche, right, Like this man might not be as confident as he used to be. He might not be as present as he used to be. He may be in a whole nother space. He might be an asshole. He may have turned us emotionally abusive because he's not feeling good about himself.
Speaker 6: There's a lot that goes.
Speaker 1: With damn happen. Yeah, the house got let go. That's what happened. You said something happened. The money got low, and.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe he wasn't telling her that he wasn't keeping up the mortgage if that was his responsibility.
Speaker 6: And she feels like, damn lied to me, Like I.
Speaker 5: Told you what happened. The money got low and she ready to go.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what had money too, though you should have helped pay on his bill to keep this.
Speaker 10: And another fact is she quit Housewives on her own show, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where it was my baby. It's time to get back to work, baby, time to get back to work. We got to keep this house, we got to keep this money going. I'm a little low right now. I need you to put in.
Speaker 6: So do you I think she'll go back on the Real Housewives.
Speaker 10: Probably she was doing in between times. I don't know if she had a Josh Ferrari.
Speaker 1: She did, she was on TV. She got, you know, doing that. She quit that, but she was like getting booked and stuff for what for? Like who she is?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: You know she's doing that.
Speaker 4: She calling that, dude, Andy right now, say I'm ready to come back. I got a story to tell you.
Speaker 6: My life is dramatic.
Speaker 1: I got a story to tell you. So for the love. I'm not saying it's for the money.
Speaker 4: If you if you a housewife, you are definitely dude, don't say that.
Speaker 1: Be careful.
Speaker 10: But mind you, Kim had a sugar daddy before, did big pop up, before she even got married to Croy.
Speaker 1: I don't think what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you're on a reality TV show called Housewives, you are definitely there for the money. Okay, okay, We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: You're listening to a special edition of the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 3: Hey y'all, it's Coco Jones and you're listening to the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 1: Super started the building. We're doing snaps, job.
Speaker 6: Snap for myself.
Speaker 1: Well good.
Speaker 3: Every time I come over here, I feel like, dang, my life has changed so much since the last time. Like I remember when I was here for my listening session before my EP even came out, and everybody was like, Yo, this is fired, and I was like, and now I'm like, I guess that was right, because uh, you sitting they're doing it.
Speaker 8: Atlanta shows you love because I know you hosted a party of Rose Bar shout out to Mike Clay and then, like you said.
Speaker 6: You're performing strength of a Woman. Baller Alert.
Speaker 8: The last time Ferrari and I spoke to you, we had our radio show on the station. But baby, you're doing your thing. Ron Hurd told me a story the other day about a visit you made a visit to Sludy Vegan m HM, and these young fans approached you and it made you super emotional. I think you had kind of realized that, like, oh my god, people loved me, they follow me. This is A real thing is that when you felt like Oco Jones is arriving.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: I actually had this moment on one of my first performances where I was headlining, since I don't know, probably like sixteen seventeen. I was at Howard Theater and I literally was like choking up when they were singing I See You. I just could not I could not believe how passionate they were and how they knew every word. I was just like, Wow, the last time I even felt like this, I was sixteen. It's been so long, and I was like, whoa, I'm about to crying the club let it out crazy?
Speaker 9: Did you expect you to go viral on TikTok No?
Speaker 5: Because that song was everywhere.
Speaker 3: I never know what's going to do, whatever it's going to do. I just try to do what I can do and then let the rest.
Speaker 2: Like God control the rest.
Speaker 5: It makes people like Ron's job super easy.
Speaker 1: How did you come up with When I See You? Well?
Speaker 2: I actually had heard the music first.
Speaker 3: I was I was with Camper and he's an amazing producer. He was play me a lot of beats and I was going there to do something up beat. I was like I'm trying to do a five, six, seven and eight because also in my performances, I love to do choreo and keep it high energy as much as possible. And I heard the track that became ICU and I tried to just like I was like, oh, okay, that was powerful, moving on, moving on, moving on, But I couldn't really move on, and so I was like, can you go back to that one song?
Speaker 5: And I knew. I was like, we got to write to this.
Speaker 3: I just can't hear a music like this that I already I already felt the song, I even wrote it, so I was like, I can't skip this.
Speaker 1: So you just mad.
Speaker 3: The way that John is going everywhere. No, I didn't even say that.
Speaker 1: When John Queeze the remixing, you know, and that's a hard song to do, and what he didn't do it like you.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I said, John Quee's remix it's a hit, a pause to it.
Speaker 5: Yet I.
Speaker 1: Know you talked about it.
Speaker 6: I said, leave me out of it.
Speaker 1: I'm not even again.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know what was or wasn't going to be a hit. I still don't know what the formula is. I just know feeling and from what I've been told, like is the feeling that really sticks? You know? When I finished that song, we were kind of like celebrating, even though it's very emotional song and very raw emotions, we.
Speaker 5: Were kind of like, that was crazy.
Speaker 6: Felt good, it felt right.
Speaker 8: I think, you know it's crazy when for me anyway, sometimes I have to listen to a song over and over again before I actually really get into it.
Speaker 6: But I see you.
Speaker 8: It was like the first time I heard it, I was like, Okay, this is a pop like, let me run it back. So it definitely sticks, but why release a ballad first off of this new album?
Speaker 3: I think it was well from what my team kind of explained to me because I asked the same, I was like, guys, please, they're gonna love this and only want me to do ICU and then I'm about to be like, EMG hij k element only ic you vibes. But from what they explained to me, and I'm really grateful that I have a team who's been there and done that because I don't know. I only know one perspective. But they were basically saying like they wanted to showcase my vocals, like what sets me apart, and then of course I can do these other things that I also do, like what I didn't tell you EPs, so many different flavors of music, so many different sides of my actual personality. But I think it was first like if you're introducing people, do you want them to know?
Speaker 2: How do you want them to know you? The voice?
Speaker 10: The more introduced with the voice, it's just like Melanie Fiona when It Kills Me came out, it's like whoa, you know, with.
Speaker 1: A broth of fresh air, just like this.
Speaker 10: You know, everybody's doing fast records, so we needed that ballot. You know, when money Long came with hours and hours, people was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: It was always a treating.
Speaker 10: When we get a ballot like that. So I love that they put that out first.
Speaker 5: Well, ballot to go like that, It lets you know it's a hit. And I wanted to ask you was there any type.
Speaker 2: Of a relief.
Speaker 5: Like when people are saying I like her as a singer, I like her as an artist and not the actress.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of difficult.
Speaker 5: It's difficult for people to say you're a musician and I like you and believe it, and I believe it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was such a sigh of relief.
Speaker 3: I've had so many size of relief in the last two years, like Wow, okay, this is working. Wooh, I have a great team. Woo, have a label who understands me. Whoa, I have a hit team. It's just like wow, Yes, this is a lot of relief because you're striving for these goals and you want them really bad. You live and breathe these things, and I could see them for myself when my situation did not match. So to finally see these pieces come together where it's like I don't have to like visualize having a number one EP.
Speaker 2: I saw it, that happened.
Speaker 3: I got screenshot that that's in time, that's in my journey, that's in my story. Like it's a relief, and it's also like such a grateful, humble feeling too that I'm just like thank you God, Like I really couldn't have put these pieces together myself, so I'm just happy and grateful that it's happening like this.
Speaker 4: Who's somebody that reached out to you recently that you was like, wow, I can't believe this person you know reached out to me.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say a crazy, crazy experience was when I was at the Rock Nation brunch.
Speaker 1: Okay, how was that?
Speaker 5: It was amazing?
Speaker 3: Like how did I get here? And I was waiting for of course I was waiting for Beyonce because hello, come on, like you know that's the that's the formula that's there. Yeah, well I don't know about but me personally, yes, everybody waiting.
Speaker 9: Everybody was waiting.
Speaker 3: And low key though. That kind of is how it felt. Because when she walked in the room, like it was pretty much when the event was over, it was giving world stop hearing.
Speaker 5: On very much.
Speaker 3: Just like she said, everyone turned and like the room it was like the room went on. It was like on tilt and we all like slid towards her. It was so crazy to watch because I was by the waffles because I was about to get me a waffle and leave. I was like, anyway, it's coming up, and here's time to go. I've been here since brunch, it's dinner time. I haven't eaten because nobody really eats at the Rock Nation bruns. I not to go faint, but then I just was like, something's happening. I saw Michelle. Something's brewing here. And then of course, Beyonce walked in and what was crazy is we was all on strategy time. My manager was like trying to talk to her bubblicist and then trying to talk to me, trying to get in front of the crowd because we were all walking in there, and then I was trying to get in front of the crowd. My homeboy who takes photos of her, was looking at me, and I'm looking at him like can I go over there?
Speaker 2: My manager's like, it's on you. We can't do it over here.
Speaker 3: She passed our area and I'm like, okay, okay, I'm about to do like dodgeball trying to get in here. And she looked at me and she was like, oh, I know you.
Speaker 1: Snap snap snaps. Go ahead, keep going.
Speaker 3: She was like, you'll be singing your ass off. I literally felt like frozen in time.
Speaker 1: She's talking to me. I was like, huh.
Speaker 3: I was like, keep it cool, you keep it cool. So literally the oscar goes too, cause I was screaming, crying and throwing up inside.
Speaker 6: I'm telling it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Cannot believe that the the goal knows me and actually acknowledged me and what I'm doing has seen me and she was like, keep doing your thing.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 2: I was like, since you said it, I definitely will I get up, But.
Speaker 5: Since you said it, I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 2: It was crazy, that's what.
Speaker 1: You what did you say? Thank you so much?
Speaker 3: And I was like, you know how inspirational you are to all of us, so thank you for being who you are. And that was that player. And then I walked outside and I was giving a little thug tear.
Speaker 1: That's what I was talking about.
Speaker 6: What they would have to put me out, Like get this girl out.
Speaker 5: Now? Who is entertaining Coco? Coco in a relationship? L O l O L Is that somebody sliding in the dms? Do you read dms?
Speaker 3: I do read them sometimes, Yeah, because there be there'll be money opportunities in there.
Speaker 2: I got to inquire.
Speaker 3: But I will say right now, I'm really it would have to be a really special son of a gun to take me away from the actual hyper focused mindset that I am on my career right now, because I always be saying to myself, if I look back and I was distracted and it wasn't for something intentional that was going to be worth the time and the investment. Then there's nobody to blame but me. So I'll be kicknicked and having fun. You know, I gotta find something to write songs about.
Speaker 1: Dates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've talked to a bunch of different I've talked to a bunch of different career fields. Sometimes there's nothing to even do with music. Sometimes it's like business and I'm like, low key, I'm like, I don't really enjoy having somebody in the same career field because then I don't like when we're out at events and stuff like.
Speaker 1: Why are you here?
Speaker 2: But I'm like, oh, you work here.
Speaker 4: You want a regular guy, You're given all the regular guys.
Speaker 2: Driver, you guys, everyone slowed down.
Speaker 1: Everybody pause. But I think he means like maybe someone like a doctor. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: I would definitely not steer away from somebody who's in a different field that's not all glitz and glamor, because that stuff is just pretend anyway, and it's really the character and the work ethic as well. I want somebody who I can respect, you know.
Speaker 2: That's oh yeah, it just gotta it into that category.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, your new.
Speaker 3: Song double back, that's of course everybody in the room has double backs, have they not? Or are somebody in here perfect?
Speaker 1: Everybody? Everybody on the double back for the right person. So so who in particular? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You are messy dot com?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I just wanted to know. I think we're friends right now? Don't friends? Come?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, damn, Now he gonna DM and he gonna text her, he gonna text her the no names. How did the concept of n come about?
Speaker 3: Basically when I had heard the song, Lendon on the track produced it and he was like, Yo, we got this fire song and I think you'd be perfect for it, And of course I was really inspired, and I just thought about what SWB and like rain on me, like who would who would I want to feel that way for? And I'm like, hell, it's it's definitely a past it's a past situation.
Speaker 5: I was thinking, dang, why why is it all with him?
Speaker 3: I was like, hmmm, interesting, But I feel like right now, like I said, it would have to be worth the time, and nine times out of ten when you go back to that situation, the variables are the same, so it's going to be the same outcome, and insanity is doing the same thing. Over and over again, expecting a different result. Hello, So no, thank you right later, maybe when I'm bored. If I get bored right now, I'm busy.
Speaker 6: That's the reason I'm find you're gonna get that.
Speaker 4: Trouble because now that that dude she's talking about is gonna is gonna text her about that dude when when he said speaking.
Speaker 10: You're doing as quick fixed with Terrell, y'all was cooking. Have you been practicing because you was not that ain't not too much on me?
Speaker 5: Not too much on me, because I do we cooking. You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: When I actually have free time, I really do like to cook.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm on Vetty Crocker energy. And then I'd be like getting all my ingredients I want to try, like a new recipe, something fun, and then.
Speaker 1: I get to eat signature dish.
Speaker 3: Well, my easiest one that I know I'm gonna do right is like checking out fredsh and by Fred or something like okay, you know, I feel like that's the and when the girls very but please.
Speaker 1: It's easy. What chicken alfredo is like common?
Speaker 3: It's like I don't know why, but it's like a very all the girls who be like cooking.
Speaker 8: They like.
Speaker 2: Some alfreido for my man should be.
Speaker 1: Happy as hell.
Speaker 10: I forgot one thing, but they put you on light duty.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they had me doing, but one thing about sorell When we're on the teen cocoke. When we're cooking on tin cocoa, it's always a terribly, terribly difficult rescue. But my mama, I'm gone from the South. I'm from Tennessee, so I'm commend them. They know how to cook. My grandma cook everything from scratch. So I did watch all of that, and I think it's really really cool and it's a passion of mine. I want to be able to really throw it down. Okay, Like that's a different like skill. It's cool, But do I have the time to practice right now?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 9: You here one day but not now?
Speaker 8: You want to like cook for your man, like have dinner ready for him when when a man comes into your life.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm like being realistic with myself.
Speaker 3: I'm like, when would that even be that I'm home in enough time to cook dinner before he's home. I mean, if I went to the studio, I'm not getting home till twelve one too.
Speaker 1: Maybe he needs to be cooking for you, you.
Speaker 3: Can, I could prep and maybe he could be the chef. Yeah, or maybe people get home and that's a private chef.
Speaker 6: There it is. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Speaking of men.
Speaker 10: You had your pretend man Jazz and uh you left him.
Speaker 1: On on Red on the on the season finale, man taking to take a slip, taking a zip from.
Speaker 5: So good?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: How have you acclimated from beginning to now?
Speaker 3: Well, I've learned a lot about balance, and I've learned a lot about commitments. I mean, technically, I signed my names with two huge entities music which is Deaf Jam and High Standard my joint Venture and NBC Peacock Belair, and it's two huge companies and they want the best of me, you know. And so I've learned a lot about commitments and the things that you agree to. And of course everything worth anything is hard and difficult, but that.
Speaker 2: Payoff it be, it'd be worth the heart of the difficult.
Speaker 3: But it's no joke balancing everything because I know how important it is to represent Hillary well and how important that is for culture and history, and I know how important it is for me to introduce myself to the world and be as authentic as I can be, so people get that Hillary is a character and I'm gonna eat that character up. But then also you're gonna know the difference between Hillary and Coco.
Speaker 9: And you're doing such a great job and that whole the whole cast.
Speaker 8: I love.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're just doing a good job. That congratulations, y'all got up picked.
Speaker 9: Up for season three?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, are you excited? Of course? Of course we yes.
Speaker 5: To ask a question because you said a keyword on Big Mental Health guy and you set balance because it's very difficult, easier said than done. Are there moments where it's like a transgression where you're like, man, this is too much? Or do you have help with maintaining your schedule? How do you maintain both keep a levelhead? Yeah, as a family, you know.
Speaker 2: That's a real question.
Speaker 3: I do have help in balancing my schedule and scheduling things out. It's so weird to say that I have an assistant, but I do have an assistant because I tried.
Speaker 5: To like not do that.
Speaker 3: I was like, ew no, but I was like, now, my mental is a little tacking, you know, and there are certain things that I just I could do them but then I'd be like, well that's less sleep doing that one thing that could be done by somebody else, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, what's more important? Like sleep so that I can be prepared for being on set at five am till five pm and then going to the studio till as long as I can take, you know what I'm saying. So I do have an assistant now, and he is amazing, like literally legit. And I think also, I'm very big on therapy, and so I'll tell my sister, like, this hour blocks her therapy and everything has to be scheduled around that, because what good is it for me to run it up and be mentally? How often do I go to therapy? It really just depends on my schedule, but definitely minimum once a month, but if things are going crazy, then more than once in like maybe twice a month or maybe three.
Speaker 6: Times, however much you need it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you saying that, Yeah, it's real.
Speaker 3: I mean if you go to the doctor for your health, and I feel like therapy is just like the mental do.
Speaker 6: Is bel affected by the writer's strike?
Speaker 3: I mean I think every show is, because every show takes writers, and they have to be passionate and they have to feel heard.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I feel like every show is and.
Speaker 3: You know, in this industry, it's there's are a lot of things that could be better. Me speaking on the acting side, colorism and all of those things has been such a huge part of my limitations that were not placed on me because of me, you know. So I feel for everybody in the industry who doesn't feel like they're getting what they deserve. And I think it really is important to just continue to make opportunities that are fair so we can all run it up. There's so much money to go around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just want to be cheap. Yeah, I mean, hey, they don't want to pay these writers.
Speaker 4: Man, these writers are creating great content and they don't want to pay them.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of businesses are, of course always trying to pinch pennies, but at the end of the day, you gotta you gotta pay people when they're valuable.
Speaker 2: What's your dream role Ooh acting?
Speaker 3: I would want to do like a really fire action movie, Like I really loved Charlie's Angels. Oh yeah, I thought that was so far like they were all bad and like they was actually like killing it, So I would want to do something like that. I think I would also want to do like a really powerful drama, like I don't know of a really good example, but just something that really sets me apart as like, oh she really liked that, you know, yes, like something really powerful that just put some respect on my acting.
Speaker 2: Man would take I would.
Speaker 3: Take an oscar and honestly it begins eventually, I would. I would definitely welcome that because I've also done Broadway before.
Speaker 1: What do you like more music? Or music?
Speaker 5: Dot com music?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 6: Why is it so serious?
Speaker 3: Singing is what I've been doing my entire life, Even when I was a baby. I was humming all the time. It's in all my baby videos. It's so weird to see. And I think when I started singing, I wanted more, more opportunities to entertain, more, more feelings that felt like performing. And my mom, who was you know, my team before my team, she was like, you want to audition for this Brocoli commercial? And I was like perfect. I just wanted more opportunities to feel how singing made me feel. So I know I wouldn't have started acting if I never started saying.
Speaker 10: So you like you said, you've been in the industry since, you know, for a minute, what are some of the things that you've learned thus far?
Speaker 2: So many lessons.
Speaker 3: I think the lesson that I am trying to continue to learn right now is that, like, it's business and things aren't personal all the time, you know what I'm saying, Like, I want to be able to differentiate what is what, and especially when things get more cracking, there's a lot there's a lot more going on, so there's less time to process things, you.
Speaker 2: Know, smoking mirrors and yeah, I want to learn that more.
Speaker 3: But I think with anything, persistence has been the biggest lesson. A lot of this stuff just happened because I didn't give up, you know, and everything kind of fell in the same timing. But if there would have been no timing, if I just gave up, you know what I'm saying. So I really want to push that message out too. When people watch my interviews, I always try to talk about how long my journey was, in the highs and the lows, and the points where I was like I'm done here. I literally don't have it in me to fight this battle anymore. But something would always keep me here, and I know it was God, of course, an opportunity, but it's really just not giving up.
Speaker 1: How long did it take? Do you feel like?
Speaker 3: I feel like if it was up to me, I moved to LA when I was seventeen, and I had my first like big moment of stardom when I was fourteen.
Speaker 2: And I'm twenty.
Speaker 3: Five, so ten years to me, you're still so young. I mean, I started as a fetus. But if we're going back to but if we're starting at nine, then a hell a long time.
Speaker 1: That's almost I did that math question.
Speaker 5: You're easily the second tallest person in the room, shot Ron. Ron's actually the tallest person in the room. I know was an athlete? How was that growing up with a professional athlete in the household? Did you was sports or ever idea for you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I thought basketball was gonna be my way to the top, But my dad was he was retired by the time that we were like all old enough. But he had so much passion and so much joy that came from his time in the league that he just was They were so passionate about whatever we wanted to do, just because he got to live his dream, live like a one percenter's life, So how is he gonna have such amazing stories of his glory days and then be like, you can't sing. That's not realistic. You know, it just didn't make any sense. So they were really supportive. But they also instilled a really intense work ethic in us because they both came from My mom came from entrepreneur background, and my dad came from athletics, so that combination is crazy. We would be out in summer doing drills and I'm like, now, now, what is this for? Because what are we doing here? Even when I stopped playing basketball and started singing, I was like, I'm still out here.
Speaker 5: I'm still doing summer camp.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, sure, But you know, I remember like there was this one time where I was about to perform. I think I was thirteen, and I don't know what my dad had said, but it made me start getting on the elliptical every day.
Speaker 5: At five am.
Speaker 3: And I was like thirteen, and I thought there was like why did I do that? It was just so random and wild, But they just exactly I wanted to be so prepared, and they taught me a lot about tenacity that I mean, about everything that they are the reason that I am like I am, you know, and.
Speaker 9: It's serving you now.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: You got the EP out, Uh, you got bat Layer out? What's next?
Speaker 1: What else you got? Well?
Speaker 2: I'm really excited to be on tour this summer.
Speaker 3: I mean my EP has blown me away with the amount of love that it's gotten.
Speaker 2: I mean ever since I've been even in Atlanta today, I didn't hurt my song on the radio.
Speaker 5: Y I'm playing with me.
Speaker 2: It's so so oh time man.
Speaker 5: So I want to tour.
Speaker 3: I want to go to all of d cities that are showing me love and give them back that energy.
Speaker 5: You know. I'm really excited to get more fans too.
Speaker 10: What I didn't tell you is the EP Coco Jones. We're so proud of you, man, the evolution. We watch and come back anytime.
Speaker 5: Man, we always we will be right back.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned with more of the ball or Alert show message.
Speaker 5: My son and my husband are not seeing eye the eyes. My son is dating this girl and she isn't the best female for our son. My husband, his dad is way more vocal about it than I am about it, and it's very rude towards the young lady. I love my son and he's clearly happy with this young lady. How do I get his dad on board?
Speaker 4: First of all, you gotta tell Daddy stay out there, stay out there little boy business, let him figure it out.
Speaker 1: Give him some advice.
Speaker 4: If you feel like that young lady is not a good fit, express how you feel. But you can't take it out on a young lady. So I think you should sit down and tell your husband, let him fit figure it out. If he needs some advice, then come to you believe that little girl alone.
Speaker 8: I think it's a little tricky when you have kids involved, but you gotta make sure that you take your personal feelings out of the picture and really kind of focus on like why do you feel like this person isn't good for the kid? Like what actually is Is it because she's not exactly like you? Or like, first of all, figure out why you feel that way, identify all those reasons, and then have like a grown woman conversation with him.
Speaker 5: You know what Dad realized when that little shouder came over to the house. He smelled the fatness on the little showders that came over with his son.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's something that man can do. We can smell it.
Speaker 5: She came by with his son, and he smelled some bullshit in the house, and he just trying to keep it a stack.
Speaker 1: If we can put out a little you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: He keeping it the stack with his son, because that's what a dad is going to do to his son anyway, A bro that ain't the one. So what you're trying to say, he smelt the thought in her? Damn mom is just trying to say, you know what, just let him bump his head.
Speaker 1: So a hole if he's happy, cool that over here?
Speaker 5: Like, hey, she looked like she's a little thought.
Speaker 9: Seen this before.
Speaker 1: You've seen this before. She's a hole.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe I hadn't hear the baller mail, right, Okay, so maybe usually.
Speaker 5: Rib me from wrong, Ladies, when you meet the parents, you own best behavior. You're trying to set an example of, you know what, I'm the right person for your child. And if you ain't setting the right example, guess what he gonna do.
Speaker 6: Sniff it out.
Speaker 5: This one right here, she fucking and sucking and doing a whole bunch of bullshit, about to.
Speaker 1: Turn my baby out.
Speaker 8: Hey, you don't think the dad wants the son having sex? I see that that father's encouraged her.
Speaker 1: But if we talk about seriousnesship in a situation.
Speaker 6: And I don't think that that's the no, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think that you can't be mean to the girl though coming over, you can't be mean. You can't be mean because at the end of the days. But listen, this is our parents fall out. As this our parents fall out.
Speaker 8: Dad is triggered. She probably reminds him of a girl.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta let your son. Yes, that's what mama says.
Speaker 4: If Literari meets meets a young lady at some point and it's like, no, give me the exact and you are mean to his girlfriend, he gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like Dad, Listen, guys, I'm ready already give me that poll pool. Don't don't raise in my hand.
Speaker 5: I'm the ignorant parent. I don't fuck they don't put me in none of this. Don't set me as an example. I'm very ignorant.
Speaker 10: And you better hope the little girl ain't smart because she could get you.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Oh, you want to be rude to me, Well I got something for that ass.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm gonna turn your son on you punk, turn his ass out. She probably show up pregnant.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see no spite for woman, show what show up? Oh shit?
Speaker 10: Or give them something irreversible though, all right, that was baller mail. Before we get out of here, we got a pep talk with Coco Jones.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, it's Coco Jones. And if you do know my journey, you know how long it's been. If you don't know my journey, it's been a lot of time.
Speaker 5: Come me.
Speaker 3: But I would say my motivation for you guys is whatever you're pursuing, find out your why, because in the highs and the lows, that's gonna be what keeps you from giving up.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing this?
Speaker 3: And if this is you know for you, then find that truth that can you know, live inside of you and cannot be changed by outside circumstances. Because the highs they're gonna bring new energies, they're gonna bring new opinions. The lows they're gonna bring some bring the real friends out. So find your why and stick to that. And even if it takes time, that doesn't mean it's not working. It just means it's taking time.
Speaker 1: Ballerler, I can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platform at baller alert log on the baller alert dot com