Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Okay, we also have the Magician. So the Magician is into power, it's into transformation, it's into mysticism and magical and the perfect perfect brand to me is Disney. Disney is definitely represented of that kind of like magician brand. But magician brand also speaks to people who do transformation. So if you have a product that is centered around changing a person's life, changing them physically, or changing their mindset, your brand is actually also a magician brand.
Speaker 4: Then we have the hero, right, we see this hero.
Speaker 3: We see this in like just about I'm gonna say eighty percent of all movies. Right, you have your action pact movies, and you have your hero. They're like honest, they're brave, and that's definitely like that Nike just do it, you know what I mean, Where there's a will, there's a way kind of a guy.
Speaker 4: Then you have the lover.
Speaker 3: And the lover is all about intimacy, right, Intimacy kind of like that more feminine tone, that sensual, the empathy, they're the sooth, you know. So it'll be brands like Victoria's Secret Chanelle, you know, things like that that just really speak to that more emotional component. Then you have the gesture and these are you know, that funny character. This is like you're real Pharaoh kind of a guy. They're into fun, fun loving, playful, optimistic. They don't really take themselves too seriously, one of the most transformative brands who has moved into the gesture space is Old Spice. Like you see, they're commercials where they're like fun, they're silly, you know, and things like that. Definitely Eminem's you know kinds of brands. And then we have the everyman. The everyman is that kind of like he's just normal neighborhood neighbor guy, you know, he's the everyday guy, right, the everyday girl, like you're just like me, I'm just like you, you know, just very just normal, natural and dependable, I would even say, and you get friendly, humble, authentic, and I think Ikia is a great idea of that every every man. And also come things like home Depot that would be a great idea. And then we get into the caregiver and these are typically you know, like your service providers. These are definitely be your carrying, warm, reassuring. So this is where you really get into your like profit driven, profit centric brands. Tom's you know the brand in Bobo sox like you buy one and a gift one to someone else, So we all know brands like that, and the Ruler this is probably one of the dominant brands when it comes to luxury. Like the ruler is that controller. They are commanding, They are the taste makers. They define the rules, right, they are commanding. They're articulate, they're serious. So that's where you get your like Mercedes, your Rolex, you know, your very like black label type brands. Then you have the creator, right, and that's the person who's just like all about that artsy thing, that freedom of expression, you know, inspirational. They're airing too, you know what I mean. They challenge you to the next level of creativity. Apple definitely hands down creative brand and evoking your creative spirit and then also allowing you to be expressive in that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So then.
Speaker 3: We have our innocent, our innocent dove perfect example, right, This.
Speaker 4: Is like safety, honest, humble.
Speaker 3: You think about a lot of like Johnson and Johnson Alavino, anything that's pure, talks about organic ingredients, safe and things like that. That's your innocent. And then we get into our sage, and our sage is our wise old out right. This is our wisdom type brands. This is our information centric brands. And so this is where you get your knowledge, your assurance, your guidance. This is where you go to for trusted information BBC Oxford.
Speaker 4: You know even.
Speaker 3: Google, even Google is where we go to now for trusted information. And last, but not least, we have our explore and our explorer is into freedom. So this is like as soon as you think of that outback rugged, you know what I mean, getting out there, traveling, seeing the world, exciting, fearless, that's your explore and that's when you get into like your jeeps, your North Faith and your Patagonia.
Speaker 4: So when I saw this.
Speaker 5: And you know me, this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDICS.
Speaker 3: What's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be.
Speaker 2: Protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Being a teacher of the bank concept, when I saw this, I said, oh my god, Okay, I'm seeing some similarities here. Right as they're challenging me to think about my brand and my persona, I'm noticing, like, wait, a few of these things are sticking in to a few categories. So I'm giving you something that I created. This is not anywhere on the internet that you're going to find. This is what I actually created to help you to sort this information out. So what I did is I decided to take the four categories that the bank introduces and then put in the three categories of the brand archetypes so that you could better understand the association between yourself and your customer. So let's think about it. When we thought about our blueprint customer, right, what they value? The brands that are going to speak to the blueprint, It's going to be that ruler, right, that authoritarian person that like you know, remember our blueprints are like our architects. There are officers, uniform judges, people like that, right.
Speaker 4: And then also the hero, the hero guy.
Speaker 3: He's decent, he's honest, he's humble, and then of course that regular guy, because remember our blueprints are super conservative as well too. Like when you meet a blueprint, you're gonna get a firm handshake. He's not gonna be flashy or anything like that. So to me, if you know that your customer is like more blueprint, you fall into one of these brand archetypes, and this is where you want to kind of really focus on your messaging. So the next is action, and remember our actions. They're unorthodox. They get up and go. They don't like rules, they don't like to be told what to do like, they don't take things too seriously either. They are gonna show up late, but they hate the way. They're fun loving. So this, to me, is going to be attractive to. They're gonna be attracted to that rebel, that Harley Davison's spirit, to that explorer, and then even to the gesture, you know, that fun loving like let's go out, let's turn up. So to me, that's definitely the brand archetype that you fall into if you know your attract actions or vice versa. Now your nurturer. I think that one was probably the one you could really all of you guys could really nail it really easy, like that caregiver, that innocent, that lover.
Speaker 4: It was like, yes, definitely that is the nurturer. Right.
Speaker 3: So even on this chart caregiver, we got pampers right for the lover Chanel and even for the innocent. What do we have here on the chart, dub that is like you know your nurturing type of a spirit. Okay, so then knowledge that's going to be your sage, your creator, and your magician. And let's think about the brands that fit into that. That's your Apple, right, that's the Apple brand that was like, yes, that's definitely we know knowledge another Google right.
Speaker 4: And then of course like that magician.
Speaker 3: So when you think about like Disney and all of that, there's still like that tech and that majestic magicalness to them that make them attractive to knowledge and texts and things like that. So this is really, really, really going to be important as you move forward and your storytelling, your brand and understanding this and again this stuff gets really you know, it can go there. I'm giving you an overview and you'll have an opportunity if you want.
Speaker 4: To move forward.
Speaker 3: Now when I'm about to give you if there are any graphic artists in the house, you probably know this, and if you are, your jaw is dropping because you cannot believe what I'm about to give these people with inveto. If you know, you know people, this is going to save you so much money. This is going to change your entire life. If you do not have a graphic team if you've been trying to figure out how to get these videos and these logos and these animations and these stock images and.
Speaker 4: All of this, this is it.
Speaker 3: And this is called in in Beto and in Bato, and in Beeto and in Bato, however people pronounce it, I say in Betho. In Beto is broken up into a few different categories. They're all themed around elements in nature. We have themed fores, code, canyon, video, hive, audio, jungle, graphic, river, Poto, doom, and three D ocean.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine. Nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,