Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama. Girl drama, girl, all about them.
Speaker 1: High school queens.
Speaker 3: We'll take you for a ride, and our comic girl shared for the right teams.
Speaker 4: Drama, queens, my girl fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 3: Girl drama, Queens drama, Queens drama, Queens drama, drama, Queens drama queens.
Speaker 1: Mmm my god, these potatoes are.
Speaker 5: These potatoes are amazing?
Speaker 2: That's how we start this episode.
Speaker 5: Yes, you guys, this episode was potatoes.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Yes, healthy all around, just really filling and like warm, but all the toppings.
Speaker 5: Yeah mm hmmmm, I had it all.
Speaker 1: It does feel like a nice mash potato.
Speaker 5: The mash potato episode.
Speaker 1: That's the title.
Speaker 3: Boys and Girls. We are in episode six O one, Season six, Episode one.
Speaker 6: Touch me.
Speaker 3: I'm going to scream one.
Speaker 2: I loved it, me too.
Speaker 5: You guys, I remember this, do you? I remember bits and pieces of things, but this one could have happened last week?
Speaker 2: Really sure, my god?
Speaker 1: Say more? Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent. Because we had to do a ton of press at the end of season five for that cliffhanger of who Lucas was gonna pay yeah, and none of us knew. They like wouldn't tell us yeah, because we weren't good enough actors that they trusted us to carry that knowledge and not be like all snarky. And so I just called my shot in those interviews because I was all, like, he's picking me, Like, no question. Why would you guys ask them questions like this. So then when he did, I felt really vindicated.
Speaker 2: But we'll get there, We'll get there.
Speaker 5: I just remember feeling really cocky about this, just like, dude, it you shouldn't have.
Speaker 3: You deserved it, Peyton after all that, after all she's been through. I just need Peyton to be happy.
Speaker 1: Guys same thanks.
Speaker 5: Brook have traded places in this episode and feel it's so weird.
Speaker 3: I know, Okay, let me do the synopsis. Look, the girl of Lucas's dreams shows up at the airport. Duh, it's Peyton.
Speaker 1: Nay.
Speaker 3: Danny's comeback is halted by news that could change his career, while Dan's life hangs in the balance. Marvin and Millicon wrestle with leaving tree Hill, and Brooke and Victoria battle over close Over Bros. And it comes to a surprising head. Oh yeah, that's intense.
Speaker 5: It really was. But this dream sequence that we stop art with, oh, I love it. Let's just get right into that, because that was a hoot.
Speaker 2: It was I.
Speaker 3: Felt like I was really watching a great It had all the makings of one of those nineties rom coms. It felt so elevated and uh just felt like new ideas but still comforting and cozy. I loved going through the rotating door and suddenly into his bedroom and then suddenly out on the deck with Lindsey and the terrible green screen, which we can forgive because it was two thousand and whatever, our six and uh, oh, I loved that. I loved it. What do you think?
Speaker 1: I loved it?
Speaker 5: So Stuart Gillard is somebody. He did four episodes of our show, but he also did just like he'd charmed. He did all like nine, two and zero. He was like a teen drama dependable guy, and it's so nice when you have big episodes like that. I'm still scrolling through all of his credits. Oh.
Speaker 7: He did Loansome Dove the series in nineteen ninety four. Oh, this is why we love Stewart Joy jog your memory. He directed five episodes of Avonlea. Oh wow, if you're not an Anna green Gables nerd out there, it was a show that was on in the nineties that all took place in the.
Speaker 5: World of Avonlea on Prince Edward Island. This is for like history nerd chicks, and we loved him because he had that Canadian wholesome sensibility.
Speaker 3: I can still see his face in my mind. He's right there.
Speaker 5: He was the Avonlea director. Yeah, all of his credits we were like, oh my god, you worked with Sarah Pauley.
Speaker 3: Well, it's probably why he knew how to get this. Everything did feel very sincere in this episode.
Speaker 1: It did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like he's talented at getting He knows how to get that. I don't know how. I mean, I haven't directed enough to be able really know what the skill set requires to be able to grab that and somehow make it consistent in every job that you do. But he does. I feel like he really knows how to grab the sincerity and make it come through.
Speaker 5: He's really nice, Like there's a it's really easy as a director to sometimes fall into the chaos of the day, like trying to get all the shots a specially on an episode this massive.
Speaker 3: It is huge.
Speaker 5: As an actor, you feel that pressure and you're like, oh, I only have like two takes to get this right, and oh god, I gotta get it right. And if the director's a little on edge, you can feel really on edge. And Stewart would just come up and be like.
Speaker 2: Hey, that was really good.
Speaker 5: Do you want to try it? Maybe this and that kind of like loving energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate that's right.
Speaker 3: It was cozy and relaxing.
Speaker 1: Well, there's also something I think to be said for positive reinforcement in general, and I think there's you know, we obviously existed on a set where we didn't get as much of that as you could or should. And I think when you're in a high pressure episode like something this big, I mean even like y'all looking at my notes from this, I'm like, Jesus, this is gonna be a long time que.
Speaker 2: Three page Yeah, Like it's long.
Speaker 1: But you know, there's something about the positive the way positive reinforcement can also undo the stress that we were all under in a in a premiere episode because of the time constraints, because of the size of the script. Somebody who's just like you guys are nailing it. Let's have fun, and you go okay, yeah, and then and then suddenly, instead of being in a panic that you're running out of time, you kind of feel like you're on an adventure. And I feel like the energy of this being an adventure is in the episode, like these montages of of us being able to watch Lucas being married to each of these three women. It kind of reminds me of beginning of The Princess Bride, like when they're reading the book and you know you're getting into the fantasy. Like Stuart did something with this episode where it felt magical in the way that those movies we grew up on felt magical. Even the card guy, like when you in the airport, I was like, oh my god, I love him. I love the way Chad touched him to see if he was real. Like it all was so sweet and it was.
Speaker 3: Like everything flowed really well yeah each other, and.
Speaker 1: None of it felt manufactured, even though it was hyper realism. You know, it was really cool.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a big deal that they gave Stuart this season opener too, because usually agrees where those episodes were done by somebody in house, meaning one of our producers or somebody who was an editor on the show, or somebody was just already around and sort of in the boys club, and Stuart never had that boy's club energy about him. So actually just really appreciate that they saw his talent, recognized it, and wanted to, you know, let him take the reins on this first episode. It's a big deal.
Speaker 5: I'm just realizing as we look at our breakdown. You know, I remember there being this buzz that for this opening sequence we had gotten this amazing actor Bill Cobb to come in and play the card guy, you know, the mysterious guy that like encourages Lucas. And I remember, like everybody was going through his credits and they're like, you know him from this, you know him from this, you know him from this, you know him from this. I mean Bill Cobb has one hundred and ninety four credits on IMDb.
Speaker 2: One hundred and ninety four.
Speaker 5: He had been in everything, I mean everything, and he brought such like gravitas to what could have been like a cheesy dream sequence. He made it real. He made it really fun. The night at the airport with him and Chad was like a blast. I love that this like really accomplished. Older actor came in and he seemed like he had a good time, Like our show was chaos, and so you want to be on good behavior when we have great guest stars like that. I mean, he was just like, y'all are doing okay, this is fun.
Speaker 2: Enjoy this And maybe that's.
Speaker 5: What it was for me. And why I kind of had a sentimental response to this episode is because I remember this older actor at the very very beginning, not just of the episode, but of my last season, and I knew it was going to be my last season being like, like, enjoy this finally, you know, like get whatever you need to get out of it and enjoy it. But I have thoughts on the three different marriages, but I want to hear yours first.
Speaker 8: Go first.
Speaker 3: They took you guys to New York for that or was that somewhere in Wilmington.
Speaker 1: No, that was all in Wilmington. Really, Yeah, so they you know, they used stock footage of New York and then you know, when you first kind of see Brooke and Lucas part of the reason that they show everything so close with traffic and all those rented taxi cabs was to make it look more crowded, and then there's that one shot kind of between two buildings where you see New York the skyline behind us. Those are those two buildings on Front Street, like that old hospital building is on the right, and then whatever's on the corner, it's like a bank or something. And they green screened New York into that little park pathway like when you always go on the Haunted Ghost tours. And then everything else they shot super close, and they had like clothing racks out and all the things to try to make it look like New York. And it's interesting because it gave me real nostalgia for when Brian George came and played the taxi driver with me, and I feel like Brian Brian having that pedigree from like Seinfeld and everything he'd done. It gave me watching the whole Card Dealer sequence gave me Brian George nostalgia and interestingly for me, tied together like a feeling of New York and Brooke that I really as a viewer now, I'm like, oh, I love this.
Speaker 3: I mean Brook belongs in New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it works for her, and I loved I really will say, even though Brooke is having through this episode, she's really being tried. You know, she's got a lot of like heavy shit on her plate. I really loved that the writers gave me a lot of funny stuff to do, like the sort of flipouts and the outbursts and all of it felt really hilarious. Even really yeah, just on a rampage and like, you know, Millie, you're always in a good mood. And then it cuts to her screaming. And I even saw it in the dream sequence, like when she shows up and it's you know, Lucas's wife number one, and she hits some flowers, you know, and it's like he's like, well, I'm supposed to get you Flowers's her anniversary.
Speaker 2: She's like yeah, but I wanted to make sure I liked them.
Speaker 1: It's like, I love it.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love seeing a glimpse of what Lucas and Brooke might might have been together. You know, it didn't feel entirely wrong, which we were saying, you know before in the last one, like they've probably made a good partnership. I could see those two characters working well together. Man, though, when he walked through those doors, that the revolving door into his bedroom, because the New York stuff was great and it was glossy and fun and everything that you love about, Like I said, that nineties rom cub thing that gets gives you all the feels. And then those two characters together and we love them so much.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know what I liked about it, to your point, Joy, is that it doesn't quite work. Like you see how they'd make a good partnership, and it's glossy and it's fun, and like she's got her company and he's got his book tour and they're this cute power couple, but neither of them is really getting what they need. Like he wants more intimacy and time, he wants to go home. She wants a big city life. Like I sort of liked that. It was sweet, but you can also see it's not quite right. And I thought that's why it was really smart to start on Lucas and Brook, because I forgot that that's how the episode started. Dude.
Speaker 9: We all just were like, well, like you guys, at all the three of us were like, what is happening? This is weird, Like what's going on? In a way, it's like, oh, yeah, the shoe almost fits, but it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Half size too small.
Speaker 3: He goes through that revolving door into his bedroom and suddenly there's Peyton, and it's all is right with the world, maybe for small Hillary. You're glowing in this episode. Your skin looks amazing, your hair makeup looks amazing, your clothes look amazing. You just were It was like you were in a hole on a whole other level, very personally too.
Speaker 1: Well, that's it, remember you, guys.
Speaker 5: I was like finally single. I was like going to and we just came back from a hiatus and like, yeah, you just had been fun.
Speaker 1: You know, Like isn't it kind of wild though when people look at you and are like god, you just look so good, Like what's going on with you? And you're like, I got out of the wrong relationship. I do look great. My skin looks amazing, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: That's what happens when you don't have stress hormones in your body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, less cortisol makes you gorgeous. You looked gorgeous.
Speaker 5: And it felt fun to just be like fun and flirty with someone because that's what I was getting to do in real life. It was just like I don't even have to act like this is I'm just having the best time ever.
Speaker 3: It so came through and it felt so good seeing those two together.
Speaker 5: But then like the Lindsay thing made sense too.
Speaker 1: And you know what I liked about that is that Brooke and Lucas don't quite fit. It's like square peg round they love each other. But eh, then you see Peyton and Joy you said it, it's like a brother of fresh air. You go, oh, that makes sense, and they look good together and there's like a sweetness and there's a humor and an ease. And then you see Lindsay and you really go, oh the view into the dynamic of each of those couples. I thought it was so smart that their dialogue was it's easy with us, isn't it? Yeah, the easiest, And you go, oh, the easiest, Like who's he gonna pick? Of these two women, who's he gonna pick? Like it gave me pause for a second. I was like, does Lindsay come to the airport and then does everything blow up? Or is it Peyton? I don't remember, I'm stressed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just love It's like definitely Peyton because she's everyone else has like a life, right, everyone else is like I've got my business and.
Speaker 5: Lindsay's like, you know, we're gonna go do my world. You know we're gonna wear navy and white and played tennis and yep, you know.
Speaker 2: God coun crags clubs.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Paton's like, no, dude, not only am I going to be at home fires burning, but I'm going to be in your mom's home.
Speaker 1: Nothing, baby, I will come to you. Yeah. By the way, it's perfect because in the dream sequence, Lucas tells Brookie missus tree Hill, and then Peyton is with him in his childhood home. But nothing is more home than that.
Speaker 3: That's right. The thing about Lucas and Lindsay, as much as I see positive things in their relationship, they really do come from two totally different worlds and upbringings and backgrounds, and it I like the way that they interact and it feels like they have a lot to learn from each other. But I don't see like fun playful that the knowing each other you when you kind of come from the same place, the same stuff, even if it's different countries, different walks of life, different cultures, there's a through line when you grow up with It's like your bag's match. It's a relationship thing. I tend to say, like you could fit with somebody, but it's not. The baggage kind of has to match, like your bags to match, you know what I mean? You got to like understand each other's baggage. And I feel like Lucas and lindsay do, I mean, Lucas and Peyton do Lucas and Lindsay don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 5: I think more than anything, I hated like dating and people would be like, oh my god, what's your favorite band? Because it's like this answer is going to change in six months. Yeah, like let's not weigh this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And Jeffrey was the first person I met that was like, what's your trauma? Where do you want to live in ten years? And I was like, okay, mister, because we were both we were both oldest kids. We were both overachievers and people pleasers that then like kind of crashed and burned and we both just wanted to disappear into the wilderness. And it was like, oh great, we don't have anything in common really except for the stuff that matters and.
Speaker 3: The most important things. Yeah, the fundamental building blocks of who we are.
Speaker 5: Peyton and Lucas have both grown up just like never quite fitting in but having to pretend like they did. And they're both sad but also optimistic and the same way I.
Speaker 3: Just fighting their way through everything, just like trying to make their own way in the world.
Speaker 5: I don't think I knew that it was going to be Peyton until we got the script like a couple of weeks before. Just loved it well.
Speaker 1: By the way. I remember getting the script and opening it, do you guys it's Lucas in New York And I was like, what, Like, you gotta be kidding me, This makes no sense. I just like I immediately was like, I'm just gonna get so much on the message boards. People are going to be so many Lucas anst Jesus. I don't want to deal with this. And then it was like, oh, this makes sense. So I remember how misdirected we all felt, being like we.
Speaker 2: Didn't freak you out, dude.
Speaker 5: But the whole montage of like Hayley and Nathan and Jamie and all the gross thing just pick one, just beah.
Speaker 1: But I think what I like so much about it is this sometimes the relationship stuff on our show is like, you know, it's TV drama, It's not realistic. It's it's fantastical, and we all at times were like, Wow, that got me. And at other times we're like this is insane, Like how did we ever act these words and make them feel believable? But what I loved about this was that it all felt so real and to your point about how you figure out how to align with the right person.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 1: The idea, like you're like you were saying, joy, Like Lucas and Lindsey they have a lot in common, but it's not necessarily the right stuff. They're aligned in their careers, they're aligned in like mission. They might want to build the same sort of world, but like, can they sit at home and talk about where they come from and where their pain is and what they want to be in the quiet moments? Hill like you're saying you can do with Jeff, Like this is something I think that is so human and I mean, my god, we've all witnessed each other trying to figure this out for twenty years in our friendships. Like you get in the arena, you get in the ring, you throw it in and see if it's going to work. But if it's not, if you're not aligned in the right place, it's just not going to work forever. And I like getting to see somebody figure that out, like what the proper alignment is In all the dumb shit we ever did on this show, I think that this is like one of the truest things we've ever done. Yeah, And I think that's why when you walked into the airport and you were like I could feel your heart fluttering through the screen, I burst into tears. You guys like friends at all. We watched this episode and Hillary walked into that airport to run toward Chad, and I was like, what is happening? I just sobbed because romantic, so romantic and so true, and I was like, that's it. Yeah, it is satisfying. It was beautiful.
Speaker 5: I think I had stayed away from Chad intentionally when we were shooting that because I know we were both excited that it was Lucas and Peyton like you didn't know that he knew either, And we had really fallen into a good rhythm with one another in the previous seasons with the work that we've done, and I think we were excited to finally just like buckle down and do the damn thing and have less drama. I remember really feeling excited that I got to run through that airport and like run up to him, like we were so fucking pomped to be able to real be together. It really and there was nothing romantic going on in our friendship at all. It was just we were excited because we knew the fans weren't going to be excited, and we couldn't wait to just like bring it to life. I don't miss a lot about acting, but moments like that where your teammate and you are just like at the same place.
Speaker 3: You've been investing in something for so long, You've been watching you know, you have been building these characters for so long that to see something happen for those characters that you've fallen in love with, investing so much of your heart and soul and guts into to see them get what they want, it feels good.
Speaker 5: And I I mean I ran through that airport. I was like, y'all need to get out of the way. Move And the only other time I've done that in my adult life was at my wedding when everyone's like you walked down the aisle really really fast.
Speaker 2: And be like, I gotta get up there.
Speaker 5: To him, I gotta get there. Yeah, there's that moment. The sense of urgency is. I think what is exciting to me because when you're a girl.
Speaker 6: Who tries really hard to like be cool, just be cool, man, be cool, when you feel that sense of urgency that makes you look like a huge dork, like you.
Speaker 1: Want to bottle that. What a feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you make me want to dork out and move fast.
Speaker 3: So they go to Wait, they go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: He wasn't even like, baby, let's date right, He was like, let's get we're already dated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, come on, you guys knew each other well enough.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: I love it you've proposed you've broken up, Like, we come.
Speaker 3: On, we're ready, let's ask me to marry you, which she doesn't even give him a chance to do. But wait, okay, so they go to Vegas. The Vegas set's amazing. The guy looks just like Elvis.
Speaker 1: The Vegas set is really good.
Speaker 3: I wish they'd left that up. I feel like we could have milked that for a lot long. Yeah so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that should have been like a Honey Grove episode, like we should have all gone to Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yes, like friends I loved the Vegas set.
Speaker 5: I didn't see anything wrong with it. So when everyone was.
Speaker 2: Like, isn't this cheesy, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, Oh, yeah, it's Vegas.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I thought it was perfect. Also, I got to say, for as much as we had many an experience where we'd come into a set and be like why, Like, for me, in my start, I was like, why is everything purple? Like who picks Barney Purple for like a high end clothing store? What is happening? You guys walked into that Vegas hotel room and I was like, that looks exactly like a hotel room in Vegas. Set Deck nailed it. Like they nailed it.
Speaker 2: I really felt like.
Speaker 1: We were there and I loved it. I want to give them. I want to give them credit where credit is due. They really killed it.
Speaker 3: Wait, but how did Peyton and Lucas get to Lam? Did they drive? And we did I miss a scene of them driving in the car?
Speaker 5: Did they They got a rental car and then they were in the car.
Speaker 1: And actually, one of my favorite moments in the whole episode is that it cuts from like a creepy moment with Nanny Carey and Dan, but you hear Peyton laughing and Lucas while they're driving to La and Lucas says, I missed that laugh, and she says me too, And I was like, oh that, I know that feeling, like when you hear yourself get your joy back and you go, oh my god. I had that experience here in the city the other night at dinner with friends and I we were cackling, and when I tell you, I heard my own laugh before I realized it was coming out of my mouth. And I was like, oh my god, that feels nice. Like that feels nice, and it really, it really made me feel emotional to see that like represented for you. And after all the Peyton's been through and all the sadness and the up and downs with this relationship and like the book throwing and the torture with her and Lucas, to have not only him acknowledge her joy, but for her to say I missed this version of myself. That made me very emotional.
Speaker 5: I mean that's what the episode's about, though, right because Haley says the same thing. Haley's like, I nailed it in the studio and Nathan says, bitness, grizzy, I'm no ed it.
Speaker 6: On the Cord.
Speaker 1: You know everyone, Yeah, yeah, everybody's.
Speaker 5: Getting their sense of self back, and You're right, that does. It catches us by surprise, and it's what those are, the moments that like, you really remember yourself. And I'm glad all the kids are getting to have these little these bursts of glory.
Speaker 3: Brook's definitely getting her sense of self back. I mean, with Victoria coming in, I feel like this is the first time I've seen Brooke stand up to Victoria in a way that feels real, like woman to woman and not like a little girl yelling at her mom. Felt much more like, listen, I'm actually not going to do this with you. This is my company.
Speaker 1: It isn't lost on me. Like the ways that everyone is finding themselves, like, it's really special that in their healthy, long relationship Nathan and Haley, I wrote it down that they're each getting back to themselves individually and it's making their marriage healthier. And then you've got Peyton and Lucas getting back to the core of everything that's always been good about them and they get to be more themselves because they're together. And Brooke has really been on this journey to find herself without anyone else defining her without a romantic partner, now potentially without a business partner, like really truly finally being able to say no, this is for me and it's let me tell you it hits like I get it and I love I love that we're getting these versions essentially of us, the three of us, of three women in different ways, each really clicking into the core of who they are. Even though their journeys are different. The similarity is like the results and it feels very cool.
Speaker 5: Your comedy in the midst of the chaos with Victoria, Like you had to cry a lot in all episode, and that's not fun, but you made it look pretty and you.
Speaker 1: Made it look really like good.
Speaker 5: But also you're not doing like the Peyton cry thing where you're just sad. You're also like being real funny first or later we're in the midst of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot. You're hitting all the emotional I love that Brooke does that. It's a little emotional rollercoaster for her, but she so authentically dropped into her body at all times, like one hundred percent whatever she's feeling, it's just what's on her sleeve, which is so fun to watch. And also looked amazing, your make up, your hair looked great. Your that blue silk shirt with the roses eye. I loved the outside for so good.
Speaker 1: I loved it, and that my creepy bob was finally starting to grow out and hit like a length that was better for my face.
Speaker 11: Y'all.
Speaker 5: We're talking about it while we watched the episode. It's like, oh, oh better, hair, better, oh better? We got our summer break. Do we still find that your biological clock is like a school year because we went pretty much straight from like graduating high school yes, to doing this show where we shot September through May, and my biological clock is like, well, it's September.
Speaker 2: We went to work in July.
Speaker 1: And when people ask me, like, what year was, I'm like, I don't know. It was season six, yeah, which by the way, spans over two calendar years. So anytime anybody asks me a question about linear time, I'm like, I can't answer that. I'm so sorry. I spent the first thirty years of my life on a school calendar. I don't know what year anything has ever happened yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can go buy haircuts and colors. Really.
Speaker 5: When Brooke was on the phone with Victoria. And then and Victory's being so rude, and there's this thing that she says, right when she comes into Brooks apartment. She says, I don't know why you've been such a snot, and that kind of maternal gas lighting where it's like, I've told you what's wrong. I've told you what's wrong. I've told you what's wrong. And when you come to me and say I don't know why you're upset with me, Oh, that is one more assault because it means that all the energy and work I put into telling.
Speaker 3: You and trying to communicate in a mature way.
Speaker 5: I worked myself up to be brave enough to tell you all the things that hurt, and you said.
Speaker 1: I don't hear any of it.
Speaker 5: He didn't register. Yeah, well sorry Victoria. And then you call her a botox vampire.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: And Frank and Mom Frank and Mom.
Speaker 1: Botox vampires. I was like, Oh, that's where it comes from. I love it.
Speaker 5: They got like an insult generator, or they hired somebody. I like, I got another one.
Speaker 1: It was just so good. And it is interesting what you're saying, hell, because when somebody when you work on a relationship, with someone.
Speaker 3: Tire, I think you are yeah for years and then they say, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is the first I've ever heard that you're upset. It makes you feel crazy, it does. It makes you feel like an insane person. And I think what was really interesting for me about this dynamic with her was trying to, you know, ask people questions about what it would be like to have a toxic maternal relationship and interestingly, like, and I hope she doesn't mind me talking a little bit about this, but going through the Victoria storyline really made in my own family. My mom really revealed some things to me about how she grew up and when her parents split up. There really did become a dynamic with my mom and my grandmother where my grandmother was really jealous of my mom and like put her through a lot of shit in her teenage years. And I remember this time in my life talking about how weird it was to try to have this horrible maternal dynamic because I didn't grow up like that, and my mom sharing some shit with me that I just was like, I remember the shock at I don't know what were we twenty five twenty six at the time, looking at my mom who like, duh, I know, my mom's a person. Yeah, but it was the first time that I went, oh, my god, like, you're not this sort of omniscient parent. You're not just this grown up You're You're a girl who's been through shit, and like you went through that with your own mom. It was this really wild sort of experience. And I think because my mom and I are close and Daphne and I were so close in a way, this sort of accidental revelation that the brook in Victoria storyline caused for me and my own mother, like it changed my relationship with my mom in this incredible way. And so it's funny when fans are like, god, you know, you always play these characters or these toxic maternal relationships. I'm like, interesting thing about acting a toxic maternal relationship is like, can you gorgeous things for your own family? Everybody does therapy, Yeah, but like I had like a visceral memory of that, maybe because I just went on that trip with my parents, but it was like really surreal to be like, man, I remember, I remember how this deepened my relationship in my own family.
Speaker 3: It's just like a part of growing up. Yeah, people are more complicated than the boxes we put them in when we're young, because we love to compartmentalize things and you know, assign roles. And I felt that way in my own family too, and having those moments with my mom. And it's actually interesting to think about the Victoria storyline that way and think of where did she come from? Who who is her mother? Like what happened with her?
Speaker 5: Do we ever see a Brook grandma in any of the weddings or anything interesting? It's Glenn Close. It's like Eula Deville.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Yes, well not to you know, be too revealing. But when we were talking about some of the dynamics of things we witnessed in Wilmington as young people, Yeah, like that culture of certain families putting their young daughters kind of out for these off right Yeah. Like I wonder if that was a bit of the dynamic for Victoria, Like did she grow up in a space where her household told her that her only worth was to bag like a successful husband.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, that was the narrative when I was growing up. You went to college to get your mrs. Oh, Like I was like oldest of my friends. That wasn't married because everyone else just got married right out of college. And I hope that's not still a prevalent thing. But that kind of culture where it's like, oh, man, she's eighteen, she should either get married or go to school to get married was kind of normal, and like, if you had bagged a dude by the time you were eighteen, there was no reason to go into debt with school.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that takes my breath away.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 5: When I got dropped off at college, I was going to a really great school that was attached to a law school, and I remember like going on the orientation tour with my parents and being told like, well, hang out where the law school kids hang out, and you can find a husband there. And I was like, or I could just be the lawyer.
Speaker 3: But it's.
Speaker 11: Yeah, totally fine. It's a culture thing, and it is hopefully that tide has turned. I didn't marry a lawyer, you guys, you sure did not.
Speaker 3: We got an invitation now that we're down here in the South. We got an invitation for Maria to join Katillian. You know. It comes in the mail in a nice envelope and all the little RSVP things, and it's beautiful gold lettering and all the nice reading through this invitation.
Speaker 2: Maria's like, ooh, what's that. I said, Oh, it's Katillian.
Speaker 3: And she was like what you know, we were watching Gilmore Girls, so she's been oh yeah, and she's like, mom, if you make me go to that, I will get kicked out.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 3: I will get myself kicked out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love her.
Speaker 1: I love that kid. Y, don't worry.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not. I'm not putting you on the market. I mean, there's a lot of great things that come from Junior League.
Speaker 5: There's all kinds of pretty dressed to others. You know, you know, there are plenty of reasons to wear a dress in those world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Ashley Ricards wants to wear a dress. She tries to steal one store. And I'm so super excited to see her showing up on screen because she's a meaty storyline coming up and really great actors.
Speaker 1: I know, it's so fun and and it reminded me when she came on. I was like, wait a second, when does Brook get beat up? I can't believe it was at the end of the first episode, but you know, the dynamic Ashley Recards coming in this is when we get Evan Peters of American horror story fame, and you know, it's it's the dynamic of these two kids and then Xavier the whole sort of weird, toxic I I really did of all the things I had visceral memories about in this episode, some of it was a surprise. I was like, Oh, what's happening now? Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the upside down when like, really Peyton's super happy and Brooke is dealing with like you basically have your own Ellie situation right now, where you're like.
Speaker 2: I don't have a mother, lay me aloud, yeah.
Speaker 5: And then you get beat up by some dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well yeah, they they sort of are just giving me like Ellie and psychoederic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do we do with Brooke?
Speaker 5: Can we just read it like it worked.
Speaker 1: Really well last time?
Speaker 5: Let's hit her, dude, But hey, here's the deal. That kind of shrugs me, because I do feel like that was a punchline they knew would always work. It was like, we don't really know what we should do with this girl.
Speaker 2: I know, let's hit her.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's kind of dark, and you know what I will say was I remembered as it was happening, I had the shock of like, oh, that's the end of the first episode that she gets attacked. I remember the amount of effort because there was so much clamoring about what was going to happen because of the three way phone call at the end of season five, people were out in the streets every day trying to figure out who Lucas picked. And they tented close over Bros that night to shoot the assault because they didn't want anyone to know Brooke was getting assaulted. But then when we did the turnaround and he comes in and pushes me over the display and I hit the ground, and all those angles are looking out at the street. They had taken the tents down and there were like two hundred people outside, so everybody saw it.
Speaker 2: So the whole internet was like, oh my god, Brooke got attacked.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, guys, why didn't we lock up the street and make sure people couldn't be out there watching? Like you made the crew ten the whole store, and then you just took it down for the reverse and everything.
Speaker 3: I really took an extra like, oh god, it was so silly.
Speaker 1: I was like, this was not well planned. You know what I did think was very well planned. And we've talked about this before that Jackson showing up last year, like having a kid on set opened up this whole beautiful, like new room of experiences. And because Jackson loved all the music we were all listening to and we would like, you know, take him out, and he always wanted to dance in the hair and makeup trailer them putting Jamie learning to dance from Quentin in this episode, like oh and when we get to the end and he's teaching you, joy I was like, I'm unwell, like my ovaries hurt. This is so precious. Sides are melting, like Robbie teaching Jackson a dance and then Jackson teaching you and it being this sort of through line. Everyone's just there's something about like all the basketball storyline stuff feels like season one, like it's healthy and sweet and nostalgic and everyone is so happy and oh man, that really that brought me a lot of joy.
Speaker 3: I love seeing Quentin integrate himself into the team more like this, like really his ego is starting to die down and yeah, he's come such a long wave. And from when we first met him when he was so angry and above everyone else. To see him not just integrate with the team, but coming down onto the level of a young person and really getting in with Jackson and Jamie and spending time and investing in him, it's just so great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have to talk about the song change though, you guys, because I was sitting here the whole time watching it, Like I thought it was a Superman's song.
Speaker 3: I was like, which got familiar.
Speaker 5: I also don't know the words too, so if you had to clear it up for me, you guys, it's gross.
Speaker 1: Well, that song had come out whatever year this was two thousand and eight, I guess, and they were playing it a lot, like all the boys playing basketball, and Jackson loved it. And I remember one of James's charity games it was on and Jackson was like doing the dance and whatever, and so I think they wanted to put it in the episode. And then I'm pretty sure Antoine was like, do y'all know what those lyrics mean? Like do you know what Superman?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 3: Definitely, Antiine.
Speaker 1: And then he told everyone and they were like, we will be changing the song in the episode. We cannot have a five year old dancing to a song about ejaculate Like this is not appropriate. I don't really want to say any more about it. So if you want to know what the song is about friends at home, please look it up and gonna make it up. We're going to change the subject.
Speaker 3: God we change. Thank God that song got change. But it was fun to see them dancing. I liked seeing it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: It was nice to sort of set up too that Nathan and Haley were going to take a little back seat for a while so we could focus on all these other storylines because we know that they're good like it. Just it was nice to just see, Hey, you know what they've been through. It's all good that we've worked through everything with them. Right now we're going to take a break, yeah, regularly scheduled drama with these two and let them enjoy their life a little bit. And I loved seeing them just enjoying their time as a family together, just.
Speaker 1: Being safe, Yeah, feeling safe, having humor, Like even how powerful. Think about how short a scene it was between Quentin and Nathan when they're you know, shooting at the end and he says, I'm taking it easy on you because you're back and he's like, yeah, my back's fine. It's so quick. But you see the work, you see the mentorship, and like when our writers really nail how to communicate a journey, whether a scene was long for some characters that needed it, or a scene was very short. Like the flow of the episode worked so well, and it was nice to see Nathan and Haley progressing through the episode and then getting these moments of unexpected humor, like watching James and Barbara do that scene where she's topless in the pool.
Speaker 3: It was so funny.
Speaker 1: They were so funny. And then you coming in Joy and cracking a joke about naked Nanny's in the pool, Like I did not expect Haley to make that joke and I loved it, and you could tell that he loved it, and like it was just, Yeah, everything feels very secure with you guys, and it's refreshing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we need a secure place because everything else has been so volatile, including Dan we're going to go to.
Speaker 5: I can't believe Carrie hit Dan before before we go to Dan. I just have to say that the basketball banter. I love bench talk when the boys are like talking in the midst.
Speaker 1: Of action and.
Speaker 5: Skills asking me if his mom seemed satisfied. Satisfied I goes down in O th h history one of the bulls er just But it's to Antoine's credit. All of the stuff that he's having to talk about could come off as like creepy and like I don't know, just like macho dude stuff, and instead he asks these questions with so much like earnest curiosity, like.
Speaker 3: It yeah, kind of insecurity.
Speaker 5: Yes, he cares what this woman thinks about him. And you know, he didn't have a relationship with her growing up because by the time he joined the basketball team, Nathan wasn't even living at home anymore. It's not like she's a mom that he knew. She's just like a brand new person to him pretty much. And their dynamic is so cute, and I love that that Barbara and Antoine love it as much as Skills and deb loved it. The behind the scenes makes it so much more fun to watch because they had the best time ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really did. It's true. I loved that Any day that the two of those guys are on set, they just had so much fun together. It was a really well matched personality combo on screen. And off screen nailed it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean to go from Dan Scott to the clown at the birthday party to Skills is quite a trajectory for Deb.
Speaker 3: I wish it had lasted, because honestly, there's a world where I see Deb and Skills just being like, you know what, this actually really works for us? Perfect, Yes, let's just do it.
Speaker 1: Let's go on.
Speaker 3: Nathan would have been calling Skills daddy daddy. I don't think he ever would have actually been calling him daddy.
Speaker 5: All right, Dan, Dan Dan, I interrupted the Dan.
Speaker 1: Of it all.
Speaker 5: But hi, yeah, yeah, yah, yeah, daddy misery. Oh this was so Kathy baits.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, Tory is doing the most incredible job that is insane material, and yeah, she is just giving Kathy baits. It's so fun to watch her.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, though, Look this girl is so psycho and the best thing she can come up with is a hot fork.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was weird, like.
Speaker 5: How utensils are bad news.
Speaker 2: But she's she's like I was at a hospital.
Speaker 3: She's just since she has scalpels and teeth.
Speaker 2: But she's not. She's in her house.
Speaker 3: No, but I mean that she stole him from a hospital.
Speaker 1: What I will say I liked about it is I thought this is fucking weird. It does give you a clue that this hospital is not what we think it is, because at this point we don't know that they're in her house.
Speaker 2: And if that's where.
Speaker 1: She's starting, I'm like, where is she gonna go?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because all the jamming of the needles was really.
Speaker 5: Next was down Nanny Needle.
Speaker 1: That's my nickname for Nanny Needle.
Speaker 5: She was just like so needle crazy in this episode.
Speaker 1: And if you're someone like me that hates.
Speaker 5: Needles, I just was like, all right, well it's time to look at my phone.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna have.
Speaker 5: To do some other Well she turns this out.
Speaker 1: Oh I did not like that at all.
Speaker 5: No, My favorite part was her sham and the needle into his arm. It should have gone through his arm with how hard she jabbed it in, and then she does this little like wiggle when she fixes her skirt. The fixing of the skirt was such a nice little punctuation to the scene. And I like that Tory Pepper's her performance with those kinds of details, because while Nanny Carey is a psycho, she's also kind of proper about.
Speaker 3: She's very put together, she's playing her part. She doesn't get anything out of place. Yeah, so interesting Dan. It's delicious because we all want to see Dan Zuffer and yet also it's so painful to watch Dan Zuffer.
Speaker 1: It is really interesting that the character who is essentially the most hated on our show becomes someone you want to root for because she's even worse like that. That required well, I mean, she's a psychopath who kidnapped a child, but.
Speaker 2: She didn't kill her brother.
Speaker 1: She did kill her dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was taking care of daddy, and you know, he did end up dying.
Speaker 2: But whatever.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, maybe these two really just deserve each other. Wouldn't it have been funny if in another world they fell in love while he was in that bed? Guys?
Speaker 5: I thought that's what was gonna happen. When really filming all this, I for sure like thought Stockholm syndrome like gonna end up Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been interesting. Actually, I think that if they had taken more time with that, it could have been really interesting to see that happen.
Speaker 2: Loved it.
Speaker 5: Nanny Needle is totally my vibe. I loved the mouth and Millie stuff. Oh, like, yes, all the wholesomeness in this episode mixed with the crazy violence is giving me a little bit of whiplash. But I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 2: But weirdly it worked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just send it all up.
Speaker 1: I can't believe how much we fit in the episode. And weirdly everything worked, and even some of the little through lines of humor, like joy you had it and had it. You both said you got chills when me and Milly said Victoria to you, like little callbacks of the jokes, and yeah, it's wild how much color was in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I wanted Milly to stay with me, and I also wanted her to go. And I was like, I was like, oh, man, I remember, I mean just honestly, I loved Lisa so much. I remember when we shot that scene where I tell her she's fired, and like neither of us could stop crying.
Speaker 5: Did we really think that like we were losing Lee and Lisa.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I knew because Mikayla had started working on SVU, she had been hired as Familiar. We were so pumped for her because obviously we all love that show, and that was also like the era of Larne Order rest of You.
Speaker 5: So I used to make up lyrics to the theme song because it doesn't have lyrics, and we used to just like, yeah, we were just made up different lyrics while we were waiting to shoot our seats.
Speaker 1: I gotta love it. So I know that we knew we'd lost her, you know, to this regular job on NBC. But I don't remember what was going on with Lisa and Lee if.
Speaker 3: Everything was always so insecure with our jobs, always even this far into the show, and knowing they're bringing new characters on and knowing at some point Paul went from being a series regular to being recurring because of the budget, and I think, yeah, we probably just had no idea what was going to happen. Plus Lee. That might have been around the same time he was going off to shoot Zodiac. You remember exactly when, but you know that might have been part of that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they needed to get him out for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: That could have been in. But I did love them.
Speaker 1: I loved them, and I just loved the nostalgia of it. I loved seeing how sweet they were sort of prepping for this future, and I loved that they're prepping for their future. Let Mouth and Brook be so nostalgic about their past. Ye, him coming in with that boy Toy fire, I was like, oh god, here we go.
Speaker 5: Lo, I have his boy Toy trading card. You do? He was Peyton's date. Get him in the Uh what was it? Remember like the game that we played for boy Toy When did we do the boy draft and Peyton called Mouth? Peyton was like, I want Mouth and then we wrote go.
Speaker 3: It was a different thing, but yeah.
Speaker 1: That was on that that partner game night where like Brooke was with Felix and Peyton was with Mouth. Oh yeah, but I took him from the Boy Toy auction and you know, we went in the limo and we went to the strip club and we did all that as well. You know, I still think we would have been great. But yeah. The other thing that made me sob in this episode was Goodbye Scarecrow. I was like, oh, no, it's happening again. I'm crying again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that's I felt for Brook in that moment, because there's no worse feeling than like, think everything's going to be good again. She's made this huge move from New York City back home. Everything's finally good with all her friends. Her environment is like stable. She's building there and then the people she came down there for are leaving, and it just feels a little like w and she's trying so hard to be brave about it. I have to leave to go get my son, but I just want to say. My honorable mention is Lucas telling Peyton, I want to be selfish with you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I wrote that down too.
Speaker 5: I have carried that with me when I met Jeffrey, and I was like, I'm not going to introduce you to anyone. I'm not introducing you to my parents or my brothers or any of my friends. I am just making this decision for me. And it feels so good to be selfish for the first time in my life. And so when I heard that, it just like set off all the bells and whistles and I was like, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, I agree. That's also my honorable mention. I loved it.
Speaker 2: I'm off to the middle school, Middle.
Speaker 3: Earth, Goodbye. I had a random memory, So, okay, when you first see Haley and Jamie jumps up into my arms and I'm like swinging him back and forth and talking. Yeah, when you're in that cub we did. That was because we ran out of time during the day. Yeah, we ran out of time during the day and we didn't have time for his coverage, so we were they were trying to figure out, like how are we going to do this? And I was like, hang on, hang on, kid, jump up. So because they were over my shoulder on him and they were like, what how are we gonna I was like, can I solve this problem for you? Please? He jumps up in my arms and I'm like, I'm gonna say my line when I face the camera, and then I'm gonna twist and you're gonna say your line, and then I'm gonna twist again and say my line. So that's why I'm hugging him and swaying back, swinging ever love. It's just so weird the memories that pop up. But also I just think that's interesting for people at home who have no idea how this stuff gets shot and why you see Sometimes you see something that you think is totally normal, just acting movement, but it's actually running out of time during the day totally.
Speaker 1: I mean, remember Joy, like you were saying earlier about when we all started directing, Like remember the times where we would just look at each other and be like, I just need you to do this for the shot. We're running out of time, and like suddenly we were like, oh now we really understand what the directors are up against sometimes and how refreshing it is when someone will look at you and be like, we just need this for camera. I don't actually if you can do whatever you want that feels good in any other moment, but in this moment so I can get from this scene to this scene, I need a transition and I just need you to walk here, and you're like, oh cool. I love knowing the technical stuff.
Speaker 3: It's so easy. I love that so much because we get treated with kid gloves so much as actors, and it's amazing. I have seen so many directors come up and do just gymnastic trying to justify a shot or some kind of something, and I'm like, I really, you know, I'll go there because I'm like, if we're going to have a conversation about this character and their reasons behind what they're doing, yes, let's talk about it. But if it's just like you just need this shot for camera, like I'm a big girl, just tell me so much you need well.
Speaker 1: And what I like about it, you know, it's some of what we're talking about, even in the material of this episode is like this is big, fundamental life stuff we're talking about. And you're you're doing good scenes, You're making good TV. Like the technical side you know, of the directing or the camera work is yeah, you're making art. Like you're building a chair. And the chair could be like an arm Jacobsen like will be famous for eighty years egg chair, but like it also has to just hold a human in it, you know, like it's art, but it's a chair.
Speaker 2: Like that's kind of it.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, I have character motivation and like, also, where do you need my face for.
Speaker 3: The But just tell me, just tell me. I know, well, I don't. I guess my honorable mention. It was such a fun episode. I really loved that opening. I guess, you know, I think maybe Stuart's going to get my honorable mention just as the director. He really got He really showed up and made something beautiful. It would have been easy to make it choppy and and weird, but the script was good. But I think that his abilities to make everything feel very fluid and follow the music in a way. The music of the movement in our storylines made it great.
Speaker 12: Hey, it's Danielle Fischel right or Strong and Willfordell. But you know what's best as Tapanga.
Speaker 13: Sean and Eric from Boy Meets World.
Speaker 12: And now Pod Meets World, the podcast where we've been sitting down weekly to rewatch the show we starred in His Kids, and we've been unpacking well a lot.
Speaker 10: And we've been taking the show on the road with the Kids Want to Jump Tour, where every stop in cities across the US has been totally different and pretty hilarious, if I do say so myself.
Speaker 13: But we know not everyone could join us. So we're happy to announce that our recent thirtieth anniversary of the show, Live from the met in Philadelphia, will now be available to stream no matter where you live.
Speaker 12: Our biggest show yet in the hometown of the Matthews, featuring appearances by Trina, Angela McGee, Matthew Lawrence aka Jack Hunter, Tony Mister Turner, Quinn, and Danny Harley McNulty, who makes a very special surprise visit.
Speaker 10: It was so much fun and now you can experience it from the comfort of your own home.
Speaker 13: It will be available on December eleventh at five pm Pacific. You can learn more about how you can watch at veeps Dot Events slash Pod meets World.
Speaker 2: December eleventh, your birthday.
Speaker 12: Let's boy get all the info on streaming the live Pod meets World show so you don't miss out, go to Veeps, veeps Dot Events, slash Pod meets World.
Speaker 3: Now, we have a question from Lexi before we go, you guys, She says, if you were in Nathan's shoes with your parent dating your really close friend. I know people that this has happened with, how do you think you would react to the news.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I'm so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: So you have friends who this has happened to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, where their parent has dated someone who's like their friend. It's usually the dad dating. That's what I was going to say, And then you're kind of like, what is this weird friendship? I don't know, this is I don't know. I mean, in some circumstances it's worked. I've heard of that once. I can think of a specific couple.
Speaker 1: You're like, one time on Earth it's worked and it was great. Yeah, ii ya yai.
Speaker 3: I would stop hanging out with my friend.
Speaker 2: Is that a horrible thing to say?
Speaker 3: I just don't know that I would be able to.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'd be like, ah, I want us to all hang out.
Speaker 3: And go to dinner. It might take me a minute. Eventually I'd come around if it was a real thing, Like if they really were falling in love and it was for real, Yeah, okay, great, but it would be really weird at the beginning. What would you do? I really don't know.
Speaker 1: It makes me feel uncomfortable, but again, like I don't know, I don't know who any of us are to judge anyone else's joy. I think let people give it a shot, like, let them jump in and see. And I think, you know, we've all been in situations where we've watched people we love do and been like, I hope it works, but I feel like it's not gonna I'll be around whenever you decide you want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: You know, I just had that conversation with a friend this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, like we.
Speaker 1: Both just like we've been on both ends of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just like when you talk about your baggage kind of needing to match, Like, what would someone my dad's age have to say to you at your age.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying, yeah, come on, I think it would be an extraordinary circumstance where two people such an age difference would really be compatible. So yeah, it's like, I don't want to I don't want to judge what's making somebody happy. But also you can sometimes you can tell, especially if you know people and it's your family and your friend, you know what someone's motivation is or what they're deal like, what's going on. I don't know, there would be a lot of conversations. There'd be a lot of conversations. Oh boy, wow, thanks Lexie. What a strange thing to think about it. I don't ever want to think about that again.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Lexi. She's like Jesus, I didn't know we were going to go to therapy today.
Speaker 2: Oh, should we spend.
Speaker 1: A real let's spend a wheel.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cute. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: So is most likely to appear on a kiss cam at a sporting event. I love that.
Speaker 3: I mean I feel like it's definitely brooken whatever cutie she's dating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean probably you too, Like I'm sure you're whatever cutie is up your up your alley go to a Lakers game and there're canna be all over you.
Speaker 1: Honestly, yes, like everyone knows. I love nothing more than live sports, and like now is the you know, one of the ownership group members of a soccer team, Like oh my god, I can't wait to be on a QTE date and like make out it a game?
Speaker 2: Bye?
Speaker 3: Do you guys do kiss cams?
Speaker 1: I mean no, we do like cute fan cam stuff, but we could.
Speaker 2: I'll make a suggestion. I know I know a gal Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know where you can make that happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I think I kiss cam is cutie? Okay, next week. I still can't believe we're in season six. Why is this so shocking to me? Like it's just linear. But next week is season six, episode two, one million, billionth of a million a second on a Sunday morning. Okay, these titles are getting wild.
Speaker 3: I wonder what's gonna happen. At least we'll start to get some of this wrapped up.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for joining us. Everybody, love you guys.
Speaker 1: See you next week. See you have a good one.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queen's ot H.
Speaker 5: Or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 1: See you next time.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama. Girl, Drama Girl, all about them.
Speaker 1: High school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic Girl Shared for the right teams
Speaker 4: Drama Queens, my up girl Fashion with your tough girl, you could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama, Queense, Drama Queens Drama Drama Queens, Drama Queens