Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it's finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, os, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothiell Casino w in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario. Bonus that's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKNNG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Hey, chase it out. We have another Viur video.
Speaker 2: We have no way of knowing if it's a skin or not, but it's very relevant to the situation.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look. Yes, sir, so it's it's it's your mom over me. You don't care about how I feel. It's a great between the both, but it's always you. But it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Tyler.
Speaker 5: Shut up, Audrey. Let me keep you straight. That's my sign. I don't know how you grew up or whoever raised you, but that's mine, okay, And that's what I need you to understand. It has nothing to do with you my boundaries.
Speaker 3: You're saying that I go in your stuff.
Speaker 5: You know I'm cleaning it because you're nasty.
Speaker 3: Tyler.
Speaker 5: I told you you could have been better a long time ago. You know you don't You don't know what You wouldn't possibly know what love is, Tyler. She's only with you for your money.
Speaker 3: Yes, you are. What do you do? What do you do for a living?
Speaker 5: You have online I want to sit here and online business.
Speaker 3: But what money does it make? It makes money.
Speaker 5: It's Tyler's money.
Speaker 3: It's not your money.
Speaker 5: No one asked me my son pays bills here? You don't pay bill sweety, you don't pay pay no bills here? Are I can talk to her anyway I please, because guess what you came from Meyland.
Speaker 3: This is way too uncomfortable. That's tough that boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, that's that's a that's a fine line.
Speaker 3: Because you don't want anybody got to know their places? You do? You do? You got that.
Speaker 1: You gotta have some type of boundaries. Now, yeah, you can't disrespect. It put the young lady in in a in a tough star. It put a young lady because you can't disrespect you do mama. But also he got to tell mama, now come on, mama, Now that's not from baby. Now, you can't disrespect my baby. You can't be talking about an online business.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: It's now that's a tough spot to do, right, That's something that that's the situation like that where you got to send your mama down. You gotta situated down. You got to have that serious conversation. For sure, this is how things are going to go. This will you will always be my mama. You will always be my number one. That will never ever change. But this is the woman that I'm dating, This is the woman that I'm choosing to date, choosing to marry, the woman that I'm in a relationship with. I would like you to respect her and the boundaries that I set and whatever those boundaries may be. Now that you had that conversation, and then you go on and live from that point on. But that what we just saw and just witness a conversation that has never been had. And his mama ain't like her from the jomp. No, I may like her from the jump. The first thing, you only waiting for his money, and most mamas don't. Yeah, yeah, don't thank anybody good enough for me.
Speaker 6: Never.
Speaker 3: They always always like that.
Speaker 1: Always that was a problem, and that would they that wasn't no skin.
Speaker 2: I would definitely talk. I would definitely talk to my mom. Well, first of all, my mom ain't gonna talk. I ain't gonna talk to my people like that. That's that's first and foremost right, because we're gonna already have an understanding. She knows if I'm with that person, I care something for that person. So, but I'm also not gonna let my You're not gonna disrespect my mom. Not, that's not gonna happen. As a matter of fact, you're not gonna dis make my sister, my brother. My disrespect would not be tolerated right when selon, I do not do that disrespect. I tell people all the time, you ain't gotta respect me. But I ain't gonna let you disrespect me. And we're gonna have to see a what you own?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You doing good? Vibe you mellow? I'm right you want some Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna let you finish your story right on on the on the grounds of respect. How many times for you have you been with someone that hall disrespected you indirectly but the fact that it's not directly in your face. How many chances do you give or have you given before in the past, because sometimes depending on who you depend on who it is, like, you know, you get people grace. Yeah, okay, now you know that night Come on, now, now you know that ain't even right not you know, it's just you can see it.
Speaker 3: It might be small, but a little small them, a little small that it can get up.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 3: I mean what you think, how many how many? How many? How many times you give a couple of times. I don't that.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck button. It's happened a couple of times, and they will slick with it. And I realized it was disrespect until I was like.
Speaker 3: You had to think about it, you and over yeah, yeah, because I'm like, you know, I'm like, hold on, yeah, but she yeah, yeah, have.
Speaker 2: A conversation to look here. No matter how disappointed I get with you, you get with me. One thing I'm never gonna do. I'm never gonna call you out your name. I ain't gonna call you. I ain't gonna call you a female dog. I ain't gonna call you a garden the garden tool. I ain't gonna do none of that, Yes, sir, because I got I got a sister, I got a mom, and I don't want nobody disrespecting my mom and sister like that. Obviously, once I had daughters that that was really starch. I say, now, but I'm gonna need you to give me a certain level of respect. Now we ain't got to be together. That's fine.
Speaker 3: You want to go your way by right, But what we're not.
Speaker 2: Gonna do is disrespect one another. And you know it happened again. I let it go.
Speaker 3: You let us lie it is.
Speaker 2: So I mean, look at it, because it's only it's not a lot of times I always I thought a lot of times, oh Joe, at the first sign of I let it go, but I thought I.
Speaker 3: Was being too hard.
Speaker 2: But I noticed, I noticed that if you don't correct something, okay. And then I was like, okay, let me correct it. Maybe she didn't know. Maybe she didn't know because a lot of time sometimes you talk to someone a certain way and you think that's acceptable because you've never been.
Speaker 3: Corrected, right, right, So let me correct it.
Speaker 2: Let her know that that's that's a physic to me, that that that bothers me. And I don't want and I don't I don't want you talking to me like that.
Speaker 3: Right, happen again, happen again, let it walk.
Speaker 2: I'll forgive a lot, oh yo, for me, I'll forgive a lot.
Speaker 3: And I think I think.
Speaker 2: Why God has shown me so much favor is because when people have done wrong to me, I didn't retalo it because I can't get ahead if I'm trying to get you back because in order for me to get in order for me to get you back, I got to go from where you are. Because you're back there. I'm already in the brook. I'm already in the lead. So now I got to take time out of what I'm doing to try to find out I let it go, whether you stole from me, whether you lied on me, whether you did something to try to harm me. God, so everything ten folk, y'all. People think it's an accident. Y'all really think it's an accident that I'm where I am six months, seven months, almost a year after I lost my job, after all the things that have been said about me.
Speaker 3: Y'all think it's an accident.
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all don't know if you know this Club Shaysha is the number one podcast on YouTube. Hold on, Joe, listen to me. I didn't say sports. I said number one podcast. I got one you and I got one of the number one sports podcasts. I leave understood it. I go to first tape. Y'all think that's an accident. I tell these stories a lot of times. I don't tell the stories. What Shannon was broken, what Shannon was alone at the people had done him wrong, and they knew they had done me wrong, and they lied and made it seem like it was me.
Speaker 3: But that was okay because.
Speaker 2: I could always pick up the phone and call my sister and she would say, boy, it's gonna be okay. You know who you are, you know what you are, you know what you've done. God sees all. So every time when people come out, even now, it took me a while because I ain't never had this level of celebrity, this level of fandom, and so I didn't know when people say this comes along with it. I didn't know people would be I'm like, damn, you making money. Everybody's making money. I don't begrudge anybody. This only might be for a season. Oh cho, we might only have a run of two to three years. Shit, and it might be somebody else Trump, But I'm just saying it might be somebody else's turn, right. I'm never I'm never gonna speak ill about somebody.
Speaker 3: That's not how I'm wired. I do my thing.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to do is make the best content you and I can make. When I come to do Club shay Shape, I'm trying to get some of the most interesting guests that has a story to tell. Everything ain't gonna be perfect. Everybody gonna like my interviews. Everybody gonna like the person that's on there. People are gonna say, well, shut of you to ask the right question. You should have asked this. I do the best Mint and the team, my team at Club Chasehay, we do the best job we possibly can. Everybody's not going to be pleased. We've done one hundred and twenty something interviews. I think for the most part, we've done an outstanding job.
Speaker 3: Have we been perfect? No?
Speaker 2: Would I change anything? No, But what people don't know is that.
Speaker 3: What I've what I've been able.
Speaker 2: To overcome, it would have broken ninety five percent of the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely. You build different. You build different.
Speaker 2: And I know people say things to try to get me to respond, and at once upon a time I would now, but now you don't deserve my audiences here, and that's what I would give you if I were to respond to you. I don't so chat. Don't think I don't see what's being said. Don't think I don't hear. I was having dinner with my daughter the other night, and she said daddy. Anytime I see your name, she said, I don't even click on it, she said, because I get so mad, I get so upset, I said, baby, just have to understand that is in a different place now I'm still dead, but people view Dad differently. But oh, Joe, like I said, what we do is what I'm trying to accomplish with you and to take this shahaped media even further.
Speaker 3: They can't break me.
Speaker 2: And why they can't break me because what you think you're doing, because you don't realize what I overcame just to get here. See a lot of people talking about but damn, I ain't went nowhere. But look back at how far you come. If I don't take another step I come, father, than ninety nine point nine of the people are ever go. So for me, I'm in a different place now the way I think. So, I let people take their shots. They go on people podcasts and they constantly bring my name up. Well, he didn't do this, so he said that or he tried to that.
Speaker 3: You can't, you can't, you can't. But we're gonna win in the end. Oh yeah, most definitely we're gonna win in the end. Oh it's coming it's coming on. Yo, I know you ain't got you. Ain't got to tell me. You ain't got you. You ain't got to tell me.
Speaker 1: I do right as much as I can, as much as I can, And I know I'm doing right or I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not perfect, but by all nobody no means am I perfect. But I continue to be blessed over and over for a reason. It ain't happening by mistake. No, it's not happening by mistake.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: So I know I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Now, there might be little other areas that might need you know, need a little work. Other than that, I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. That's how I know everything gonna be all right, especially with this here, with.
Speaker 3: This here, we're not perfect.
Speaker 1: We ain't even scratch But let me tell you something. We ain't even scratch the surface yet. We ain't even scratch the surface yet. We haven't even scratched the surface yet, not even close.
Speaker 3: Right, But it's coming.
Speaker 2: But I just like I said, I want everybody to I want everybody, especially us. Yeah, because it's been so long since we've had I want our run, I want every I want everybody. I want all all of them to do well. And you'll never hear me speak ill of anybody public or privately. What I care what they do because what they do don't impact us. We don't copy nobody. I don't copy nobody.
Speaker 3: I don't have to do.
Speaker 2: People call and want to come on Club Sha Shay. Absolutely. Do I still reach out to people and ask them to come on. Absolutely? Do they turn me down? Absolutely? If that's okay? A lot of times people, y'all list all these people, these famous people in the chat. Don't think I haven't reached out. I've had people that were supposed to come on. We talked to them on a Monday. They were supposed to come on a Wednesday. Once that Cat Williams interview dropped, wouldn't even return the phone call.
Speaker 3: It is what it is that apples Joe. But we're good. Oh I know, we go.
Speaker 2: We better than good and and and and that Cat video is about to be the most And I think the thing is people are rewatching that video because they realize how close we are to be in the most watched interview on YouTube history.
Speaker 3: They going back and watching it again.
Speaker 2: We're less We're like, we're less than a million, a million views from being number one all time.
Speaker 3: In three months. It's about to be four months. That's crazy. January thirty four months. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's God, because like I told you how it happened, I've been trying to get Cat Williams for a year. Oh choe, I'm getting all. I'm getting off the elevator. A lady about to get on the elevator. She been working at this building for seven years. I've been going to this building for four years, and I never saw a day in my life her last day at work.
Speaker 3: But that ain't God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all it is. That's all it is. And just just remember all those that jump ship. Oh remember remember all those that jumps I.
Speaker 2: Remember all the one that was cool and this my this is my this and this my dad, that's my boy.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: I didn't I didn't took my mental notes. I done took my mental notes. It's cool.
Speaker 3: Bad mm hmmm bad even Hey, oh you know he this and he wanted that.
Speaker 2: It's funny, how like, oh till you ever noticed you could be in a relationship for ten years? Yes, sir, have one bad one, and the people only want to remember the bad month that you have, don't want to remember the teen good year. No, you won't find Listen, you won't find me in any relationship that I've been in. I'm not gonna talk bad. Have women stolen from me? Yes, Orge my name on checks, Yes, those sums of cash.
Speaker 3: Yes. Oh it's all right, Old Joe. Well, it's okay.
Speaker 2: God saw what you did. He blessed me. He get it back to me, He give it back to me. Have men said things, did things?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's all good. It's all good. God been good to me, he's been not. He ain't been good. He'd been great because he brought me from that that thousand square foot with no indoor plumbing, leaky seament floors to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And every time something starts to go bad, if everything not, it's doesn't happen often. And and and some people look and I'm saying, you know, some people have situations worse than mine. But I always I remember one thing I said, God, I know you didn't bring me this part, and just to bring me this part. If one thing else, one thing people tell you by shut show, I'm extremely resilient. I'm extremely resilient. I believe in me. I believe in what I do. I believe in what I stand for. I'm a god fairing person. I don't really talk a whole lot about religion because I don't beat people over the head with anything.
Speaker 3: It is what it is. I forgive people, people wrong me. I forgive.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean just because I forgive you, that doesn't mean I have to be in your presence. That doesn't mean I have to put my arm around you. I've forgiven you for what you said, what you've done, how you treated me. I'm moving on, moving on, and we're gonna be all right. Yeah, all right, Oh yo, our nightcap tails. Question of the weeks, what is the worst gift you've ever received? Let's read through some of y'all's answers. After coming back from a one year deployment at sea, I got a velcrow wallet as a gift, mind you, I have a leather wallet custom from Crocodile skin, and I got in the Philippine.
Speaker 3: What the el am I doing? Sixteen again?
Speaker 1: I know I know exactly what you're talking about. I know exactly what you're talking about. I mean, that's that's I mean, that's a bad gift you got. You gotta know your partner. You got to know your partner. I'm trying to think of bad gifts I've gotten. I didn't really, I really haven't gotten any bad gifts.
Speaker 2: If it is you just talking of, You're like, hey, I love I love it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: See my kids know what I like. You know obviously I'm I live a simplistic lifestyle. Yes, so it ain't that hard to get me a gift, so they know the things that I like. And I really haven't gotten anything bad. I'm trying to think, I know you've gotten a bad one, though.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: You know, you know most people get my kids get me a car and a Mastros gift cards, a card or Denny's gift card.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, my my kids always give me obviously it's only shoes, any type of Jordan ones or dunk Starbucks gift card or mcgalland's gift card.
Speaker 3: Yep, I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean even when I was at when I was at when I was at Foughts and the hair and makeup or autumn and wardrobe, and I got the same thing. They're like, what you about have got to have everything, more of everything. But no, I'm simple, I really simple because I don't you know me and myself. You know, I give my sister, I don't take. I don't take gifts for my sisters. I don't take gift from my mom. I don't take gift from my brother. I'm the gift giver. I'm I'm supposed to take care of everything and make sure everybody's okay. So but my kids, I'm simple. I'm I don't all that other stuff. Don't don't get me. Yeah, I don't need it, uh, miss Nick? Miss NICKI fab said my dude's brought me a hair straighter from an infomercial when I told her I wasn't getting relaxes anymore.
Speaker 3: I missed that shady old lady informercy Be funny Man. I just saw infomercial.
Speaker 1: But the spring water on BT, the spring the miracle water, Miracle spring Water.
Speaker 3: You think that worked? Probably not. Your lady was like, I.
Speaker 1: Drunk the Miracle spring Water and I had five thousand dollars in my in my in my mailbox something like that. I know the people in the chat know what I'm talking about. That's spree. I just posted it on Twitter. Do y'all think this worked? I remember? I mean, let me look at the name, so I say it the right way. I'm gonna order some. I just want to see if it worked. You order the water, Yeah, I'm gonna order. I just want to see what's gonna happen. Digg got right there on two six four, nineteen sixteen, Miracle spring Water, and the pastor was Peter Pop Peter something.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Kyrie Nuvo said, my dad got me proactive for Christmas when I was thirteen.
Speaker 3: Proactive. That's that's for your skin, ain'tywas? Yeah? Yeah? Like acne? I guess he said you got acne?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that ain't a bad gift. You know, it's if your face messed up looking out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, call you creater gator, but that stuff is hard. Is it harsh for your face?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 1: I ain't really had no acne. I ain't never had no acney. I got I got any of the decent skin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had no either. I tried to shake the cover. You don't shake the cover. Keep act away right, Yeah, yeah, you'll have all them bumps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, depend on what you put on your face. I got you though, I know who you're going with it?
Speaker 3: Does he that you go? Hey, I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 2: I don't wear no legs. I don't wear no legs like you're muffs. I don't do that O joke.
Speaker 3: That's what Yeah, that's what they say.
Speaker 2: Brian Underscore Maxwell Underscore twelve a pair of wool socks for my birthday in August. You know, well he got a better disc guy because he know Willer was coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got him early.
Speaker 2: I received the gift one alter ego to go. I received the gift card for fifty dollars, but ten dollars and thirty nine cent had been already used for real.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I think that was Brian. That was my homie, Brian. Uh that you just read? Uh huh, Will, Now that's Brian that we I had. I did a boxer fight with. Oh okay, Pizel twenty four.
Speaker 2: My stepmam got me a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts.
Speaker 3: I'm allergic to macadamia nuts. She tried to kill you. She's trying to kill you, man. She did it. She did that on purpose.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Elijah co Code nineteen used photo album that some photos of the person still in my family, still in it.
Speaker 3: So hold on used a used photo album, used photo album. So, in other words, is still a given the one that was completely right? Hey, it had other family, somebody else there now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, had pictures still in it. Oh, sunshine for you? A fake coach first?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 1: Okay, Look, hey, yeah, you know you can't get you can't. You can't get away with that. She was speaking of Coach Bruh.
Speaker 3: Coach is.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know who their creative director or creative whatever, coach is.
Speaker 3: Oh man, they coming back, they coming back.
Speaker 1: I've seen little stuff on on Twitter, and I've seen little stuff on Instagram, and I'm like, oh, that's coach.
Speaker 2: I thought that was I thought that was she Now coach look and Burt toward Burke, what you know about that? I'm about I'm about to hook him up. I'm done. I'm done the wires. Don't ask me for the wires, l don't ask me for no LB. No, don't ask me for no.
Speaker 3: D or for no Gucci noechie.
Speaker 1: Now, so what you what youre buying them? What you're buying them for twenty twenty four? What you're getting them done?
Speaker 3: And Burke. Uh Kate Spade, Oh yeah, Kate Spade got some nice bags. Yeah, got some nice bags.
Speaker 1: Coach, coach, Hey, listen, if you if you see coach right now, I don't think no women really turn coach down right now, if you see it, coach down.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I see the women they be. I mean, I'm sure some of them some of them fake. But these women out here be how all these women be getting the Burkins though?
Speaker 1: Now you know, damn well, all them damn berkers they real? You know how you know there's a list for that. Come on now, I know know that. Noah, come on, now.
Speaker 3: There's there's a list.
Speaker 1: Now you can buy an offer you by after market and man, don't don't get me started.
Speaker 3: Don't get me started.
Speaker 2: Readsville in the house spent s underscores, pencil.
Speaker 3: Selvera said he got some shampoo. Shampoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's bad. That might they might be trying to tell you something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might be.
Speaker 2: J T B sixteen hundred. There was a gift exchange at my work. I received the gift card with nothing on it. Limit was twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: That messed up and it was probably like secret Sanders. So you don't know who gave it to you too?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Pop oh?
Speaker 2: For I told a woman I like beans, she bought me a bag for my birthday. I asked if it was a joke. She said, no, she brought you beans.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's that's messed up, man. I mean it's the thought that count. No, yeah, yeah, you ain't putting no thought in that one. I am Lewis Gooo's mind.
Speaker 2: A set of cooking classes from my fiance so I can cook for her, cook for her the food she likes on my birthday.
Speaker 1: O that that's messed up. Yeah, that's messed up. But listen, that's always one good tool to have in your toolbox. Boy, knowing how to cook get me knowing how to get in that kitchen. That's a good tool to have. Man, that's a real good one.
Speaker 2: Uh, Miss Nikki said me. My ex husband gave me two pieces of steak wrapped in a butcher's paper off the back of a random meat truck. Ah am Starbucks gift card, But that that kicker is that who?
Speaker 3: I work for Starbucks? I get all the drinks I want? Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. They ain't think that went through an't think that.
Speaker 2: Clovere Nick said, I received the same un This's what I gave to my sister. She gave it back to me two years later. She forgot I gave it to her.
Speaker 3: That's a good one, I tell her.
Speaker 2: Optimout said A US snic candle and a to do list pad for Christmas from the guy I was dating.
Speaker 3: A used synate candle, yes from the for Christmas from a guy that I was dating. I mean, now, don't like you. They don't like you that much.
Speaker 2: All right, o Joe, it's time for your favorite segment, your favorite, very family segment.
Speaker 3: Very yeah, very favorite. Y'all know what it is? Spell o sinkle. Oh yeah, we ain't losing this time. We ain't losing this time. M hm yeah yah yah oh yeah. Uh.
Speaker 2: The very first word is area phobia. What errow arrow phobia? Come on, unc man o Jo has area phobia. It's a fear of flying aeraphobia.
Speaker 1: All right, we know how to spell phobia because I saw the movie of wreckingophobia aerophobia.
Speaker 3: All right, A E R O P H O B I A.
Speaker 1: Now that's wrong. I ain't doing spell o nothing no more.
Speaker 3: Well you're wrong. It's a it's a E R O P h oh b I A. That's what I just said. I just said A E r O P h oh b I A. That's what exactly.
Speaker 2: But come on, man, my man, keep me chat bye bad, bye bad.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear you.
Speaker 1: I look at look at the chat. I bet the chat to tell you. Come on now, now how you ain't gonna hear me? I know I'm country, but I ain't.
Speaker 2: No worry about. We go, we go, we go play it back. We're gonna play it back. But anyway, okay, we're gonna move on.
Speaker 7: Ammonium, ammonium, ammonium, Yes like ammonia, ammonium. Oh boy, own ammonium, ammonium, ammonem.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm finna swing. I'm finna swing.
Speaker 1: It might be a swinging miss, but at least I'm swinging for the fences. Ammonium A m oh n A m oh wait a minute, ammonium okay A m o n I U m.
Speaker 3: Ron damn A M m oh n I U am ammonium. See there we go. Now, that's how you got me. That's how you got me out of the night. Two ms. I spelled you.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not Merriam Webster, right, I didn't create these words.
Speaker 3: Right there was there was there was no need.
Speaker 1: There was no need for them to add the motherfucker extra m.
Speaker 3: Now I could see it where it was a M and M.
Speaker 2: Okay, here it is right here. This is the easiest one word you've ever had. Adultrey, adultrey, adult adult tree, unfaithfulness by a mad person.
Speaker 3: Adult Joe. Get out your phone, Get up your phone. That's what you do with got it? This is my life.
Speaker 2: He don't like we saw you out there. As a matter of fact, take your glass off, look at the camera, Look at the camera. Take the glass up, look at the camera, look right the camera.
Speaker 3: There you go. I wear my glasses. Close eye. You don't have to light in in there.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, close eye, adult tree, A d U I obviously adult A d U l T. It's either a ar WI or e R wire.
Speaker 3: Adult three. You heard me, I'm listening a d u mm hmm l T. See the E R Y or A R Y? Which one should I go with? Whatever? When you were you spelling you and how you got jobs? Open No, because I'm looking at the camera.
Speaker 2: You don't need look at the camera. You're supposed to tep your eyes clo you're looking at the scream what screen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, he go cheat right in front of the eye. Chat, y'all see that man cheating? Chat? Do y'all see the man cheat.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to understand. I'm trying to understand how I'm cheating. You talk about my phone and you looking at my phone?
Speaker 2: You looking after you, y'all the man cheating the chance say oh your stop cheating?
Speaker 3: No no, not no, not no, not no. They can't.
Speaker 1: You told me take oh shoot, you told me take my glass off? Right, and you're looking at you, looking at looking at you to keep.
Speaker 3: Your eyes closed. You're supposed to keep your eye closed. You try to look down and the screen to see what screen? I don't have I don't have my thing up the screen. You're looking at the chat.
Speaker 1: I only have my phone with my phone is on the charge over there?
Speaker 2: Hm. Did everybody know it? Everybody knows we're gonna move on. We got another word, a different Come on, wen, we're gonna move on past that way. As a matter of fact, close your eyes, close your eyes.
Speaker 3: You know the word I.
Speaker 6: Amphitheater, amphitheater, amphatheater, and that that shouldn't be hard a n p I hold on, hold on A m p I right, A m p I t h E.
Speaker 3: T A t A. That's it. That's that that theater is tricking me. The uh the uh the the term amphi theater ampha A m p I t h e A. Damn. That's a good one. How you spelled theater uh wrong? A m p h I t A. Oh, I forgot the a t r Okay, how about this.
Speaker 2: We gonna get you one. We're gonna let you handle the easy one. This is gonna be the easiest one you ever had.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, give me go, give me go, give me go with no cheat me, not no no cheat me now because you you mean cheat.
Speaker 2: In the rail are about to celebrate your fourth anniversary anniversary.
Speaker 1: It's our anniversary anniversary. Muh m h anniversary.
Speaker 3: A n n I v A I mean v E R S s r y anniversary. That was wrong. A n n I d E R s A r y. That's what I just said. No, you said two s's ah, you know what you know what?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me let me get my phone now since you're talking, so come on, let's get back conclude.
Speaker 2: You got one right, all right, it's time now for your favorite segment. Because you try to stump me for you.
Speaker 3: Cheat, you cheat, it, you cheating.
Speaker 1: You know I had a bad night to night. You know what spell Spello, Spello sinko. I was like Bradley Beal tonight. That's how I felt like I would like Bradley tonight. It's all good. Hey, these lights bright man, you heard we're put your glass back home. Hold on, you know I got I got two lights in the corner, right.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: People be like, why he always got on shades with ship? Goddamn bright lights all in my eyes. Okay, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I'm ready. I'm ready. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: We got we got him to night, chatter, we got him to night. Let me know you're ready.
Speaker 3: I'm ready. Do'n going on? Donk going on? First question? First question, which city has lost the most? Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Which city has lost the most? Professional sports teams said it has lost the lost lost lost, Like I'm assuming sports teams that might have been in that city and they look uprooted and left. It's our anniversary. Now you got the song stuck in my head?
Speaker 3: Anniverse? Three hm, it's coach West Coast I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, man, come in and can we.
Speaker 3: Ban? And I want to say this, but it can't be.
Speaker 1: I want to say, uh, yeah, you be playing man, no honestly, So if you're looking at that ceiling like Marlon Brando again.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's I want to say, it's New York, and I'm gonna say New York. It's New York in Dallas. It's gotta be.
Speaker 3: You can't you just you said two names to sit so Dallas, yes and wrong?
Speaker 1: But actually it was New York who has lost twelve teams?
Speaker 3: I figured, but it was New York. Dow Yeah, long you owe and one you o and one? How about that? Alrighty ready for the next one?
Speaker 1: Yep chat, stop typing the answers because you're gonna look at y'all man and answer it.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all cheating for him? I ain't cheating. In the nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Draft, who were drafted in front of you at one ninety one and behind you at one ninety three?
Speaker 3: So who went before you and who went after you? I couldn't tell you. Come on now, you I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you're not gonna know the person drafted before you and the person drafted after you.
Speaker 2: You gotta realize out, Joe, I was working out, so I wasn't watching the draft, so I couldn't tell you who went in front of me after.
Speaker 3: Well, now you're owing to and I'm I'll tell you who went.
Speaker 1: The person that went before you was Aaron Emmanuel who went one ninety one to the New York Giants. And the person who went after you at one ninety three was Keith Collins to the San Diego Chargers.
Speaker 3: No, see, no chack. We got him on the ropes. We got him on the ropes.
Speaker 1: He trying to dodge the punches like Ali, but I'm hitting him right in the head.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Number three.
Speaker 1: What three NFL players have a reception after turning forty years old? What three players have a reception after turning forty years old?
Speaker 3: Well we know Jerry is one. Oh hold on, hold on, wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. This man not gonna Oh what that was? That was security? What they wanted. They said, I'm too loud? Did yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: He said, can you please be mindful of the people. The people are the people next door, just complain about me. Being too loud, and it's what time it is? It's only two nineteen.
Speaker 3: Hey, some hatters? All right, come on, I'm ready, I'm ready. All right, I'm a whisper. I don't want to be rude. Okay, name three players? Yeah, don't did you cheat? Well, I went to that dough. Let me ask you a question. Yeah, I know two of them for sure.
Speaker 1: Hold hold on, I'm listening. What three reason one? Okay, you said you know two of them. That's one name. I don't like the way you leaning like that.
Speaker 2: First of all, is really the only receiver that I can remember playing to the age of forty.
Speaker 3: So you try to be tricky. I know what you try to do. You're not trying to I'm not trying to be tricky.
Speaker 1: I just asked you a simple question on who quarter pass and you don't have to be a receiver to catch a pass.
Speaker 3: So you oh, okay, okay, thank you, thank you. I was that way, I was treated that way. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna say, Jared Rice tom Brady, what quarterback played after the age of forty. It's only been a handful of them, I'm gonna say. Brett Farr called a reflection.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you got that right. Somebody helps you. But you got that one right. Don't do that. Don't do that. Oh, don't do that. Day these boys so goddamn. Then now I'm scared to talk now, you know how I feel what I be in New York. They're becoming, They're becoming. They put us in the corner. They did you, they did they can before too. Yeah okay, my bad. Oh it happened to you more than once.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, every time we're in New York. Okay, okay, they started putting us in the corner.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Okay, you got that one right, you you, you got that one right? All right.
Speaker 1: What team is the only team to play in both the a f C and NFC Championship Games? What team is the only team to play in both the a f C and NFC Championship Games.
Speaker 3: Mhm AFC and the NFC.
Speaker 1: Seattle Yeah, okay, okay, okay, okay, you bouncing back.
Speaker 2: Once I plug that thing in there, I'm getting in and there I get that computer going over when you owe Joe?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, two for two, all right. Last one.
Speaker 1: Name a player not a coach to have played in the Super Bowl in the sixties, seventies, and eighties. Name a player, not a coach, to have played in the super Bowl. He played in the super Bowl in the sixties, he played in the super Bowl in the seventies, and he played in the super Bowl in the eighties.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's one player or more than what?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Just one for the specific for this specific question.
Speaker 3: I know it's a raider. Where I gotta be a raider.
Speaker 2: Because the Packers the Chiefs didn't play in the super Bowl in the eighties.
Speaker 3: So you didn't say weird, you said, just played. Yeah, and the Vikings didn't play.
Speaker 1: I said, name a player, yeah that has played that to have played in the super Bowl in the sixties, seventies and eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one individual. It's a raider. And I got three choices. I got no, don't don't mess up. As soon as you say your name, that's what that's what it is. I'm gonna go archell No, that' said. Oh that's a good guest too. That's a good guest. But it was Gene Upshall. I play out, okay, I know it. Yeah, that was a good one. That was good. So you was what you was three for three for five two for five two for five. Yeah, hey the Raider. I knew it. I knew it was an amplnement. Yeah. I like I like that. I like that. That was I like that.
Speaker 1: I had a bad night spelling. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think it's because I think because I'm here.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh Joe, this is the last This is time for our last segment of the night, and it's called Q and A.
Speaker 3: You gotta work tomorrow. I do time? What time? Y'all own? Y'all lay on to what? Eight? No? We only ten? Wait? Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Lady Ray asked what feature quality of personality trade and a woman is a total deal breaker for both of you, Oh Jo, besides not having kids and money or having ugly feet?
Speaker 1: You said, outside of that, yeah, well, outside of that, there are no deal breakers. However, you come have a God made you. I'm okay with you, No, I just the deal breaker was those three prerequienss that I require you have to have kids. Your feet got to be on point. They got to be on point, you know, because you know your feet and your ankles is the foundation in case I want to procreate, And.
Speaker 3: Obviously I said, a little money. Ain't got to have a lot of money. Just have a little money because someday I might have some bad days. And if I need to be able to come to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the number one thing me. I mean, you got to have a sense of humor. Yeah, yeah, yeah, gotta have that.
Speaker 3: Feature features. I ain't. I'm really not that picky.
Speaker 2: I never have been. I'm not think about it. Oh you got love you gotta love dogs. Oh that's the number one. You don't love dogs?
Speaker 3: That's it. I mean, ain't nothing else to discuss. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Nothing nothing. We can't even have a conversation, that's it. Aaron Jes said, Oh, how should I act? My lame you behind ex fiance that blew up things and left me for another man, trying to bring her new dude to around my best friends and his wife. She didn't go sit get her all the friends they met you through me, Miss trashy. Yeah, she's doing too much, absolutely too much, way too much, way too out. That's number one rule. If if we meet somebody together, we we established friends. Okay, we meet them together, that's cool. But if I meet friends your friends, we break up. They're your friends.
Speaker 3: That's it. They're your friends. I don't I don't go around them. I don't talk to you.
Speaker 2: Oh when the last time he talked? Don't ask me nothing about her. I hope she's well. But that's all. That's that's that's that's where it stops. Now, you want to hang around my friends, cool, that's cool. But no, no matter fact, that ain't cool. You ain't hanging around bucket. First of all, you got to be really really, really really special, because ain't a whole lot of.
Speaker 3: My met me to meet to meet them? Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's lame. I don't know why she's doing that. She's trying to get back at you, Aaron. I don't know what you did because she knows that's wrong. You don't go ride that man friend and his wife. If you could, Teddy Hart asked Ojo, if you could relive any year in your life, what year would it be and why?
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's a very good question there, man.
Speaker 1: Listen, any year in my life will probably be my senior year high school, my senior year in high school, simply so I can go back and for want and play football based on what I know now and then be able to go back and play again my senior year and obviously do what I need to do in school so I can have the opportunity to go to a Division I school coming right out and not graduate late and being a knucklehead and having to go to lanxin university. So I would love the year. I would love to redo nineteen ninety six over again, simply to lock in on schooling and what I know now as far as football.
Speaker 3: How about you graduated eighty six? Yeah? Yeah, I say eighty six? Oh, okay, what year? Could I go back? Nineteen ninety six that it was a good year? Wow?
Speaker 2: Probably nineteen. I don't have a whole lot of years. I damn sure ain't going back to my childhood. I don't want no parts of that. I would probably say, oh, choke, two thousand, I would go back two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: Was it you was in where you was? You was in Baltimore? That No, that was my last year in Denver. Okay, that's when you went back to Denver? Yeah? I went back in oh two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably two oh three. I think I dislocated my elbow. I dislocated my elbow in two so oh two, because I was I was, I was on. I was on a great pace. I was on a great pace. I don't have a thousand yards that year in the Missing five Games ended up with like six hundred and something, I think. But I was on, I was on, I was on the great I was on. I was on a great pace. Oh, Joe margot Main said, will you share his tattoo story?
Speaker 3: Sometimes? Will you share your tattoo story?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I can't even see the I can't even see these things.
Speaker 3: I can't night. They really dark. They got a lot of them. They blended in quite Yeah, I mean everything everything is really I got.
Speaker 1: You see you can't you can't see him. I'm too I'm too dark. Did God's gift on the back end on the inside.
Speaker 3: And I forgot what that says? You know what that's saying. But that's it. I can't even see. I forgot. I can't see it either. Your tattoo. I thought you I thought you had got dirt or something on you.
Speaker 1: No, well that's a good one. I mean, the only thing that I know and can remember is my right leg. And I can't take my pants down my right leg from my ankle all the way to my waist. I have a leg sleeve of all killer whales and everything else hurt stuff.
Speaker 3: Yo, what did it? Who? Yeah? Everything? But they got that numbing cream, now, don't they they? Now, I don't use that. I don't like that. What you do?
Speaker 1: They got numb and cream. I just get the tattoo normal I got. I got forty four. It just I think you can't see him because my light is so bad, like all all over my chests, all my side, my whole leg.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get a tattoo on your head. I was thinking about getting a little cross right here. I mean that gonna hurt yo.
Speaker 1: No, no, not a little cross, like the little line, the line like.
Speaker 3: Like I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That gonna hurt you, gonna hurt, hurt you gotta dam I'm ona tattoo number forty four.
Speaker 3: You told it. It's gonna hurt.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tattoo number no way. Yeah, m hmm. They hurt. Scared of that needle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, hey Ben, these these then ass woves they got, man, they got me scared to talk.
Speaker 2: That concludes that episode. Please make sure you hit that like button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button and thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: We're nominated for Nightcap is nominated for two Shorty Awards, Best Sports Podcast, Best Vertical Video. Please get out and vote. Club Sha Sha is also a finalist for three YouTube Awards, YouTube Presence, TikTok, Presence, and YouTube Actually it's a short Award, and Club Shasha is nominated for YouTube Presence, TikTok, Presence, and YouTube. So please go out and support us like you always have. We greatly greatly appreciate that. Thank you guys for selling by Laportier. We pined the link at the top of the chat. We're only taking pre orders and we're going to clean up all those orders, and I promise you moving forward we will not have the backlog that we had this time. So thank you for your patience. It's greatly greatly appreciated. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your host, Shannon Shark, your favorite all He's also your host, your favorite Number eighty five, rot Runner, Explordinaire, Bengals Ring of Fame, honoree pro Bowler All Pro from Liberty City.
Speaker 3: Chad Oh, he ain't nothing, he just old joke. We are until Wednesday see all tomorrow,