Speaker 1: Hello, friends, It's Devin Simone. Yes, and once again I'm Davon Rogers and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast. Davon, wake up?
Speaker 2: Where's the energy? Why do I feel like you're asleep right now? I might be, but and you're wearing orange?
Speaker 1: Are you inspired by this season that was happening?
Speaker 3: Because you know, I say every season, but yet again, I was supposed to be on this season, so.
Speaker 1: You really do every season? Every season? Oh, I am inspired. I'm there in spirit, you're there in the orange.
Speaker 2: And by the way, can I just say the amount of dms I have gotten from you all know that I can't respond them all, but I do see them all, and I appreciate you so much. People have very strong opinions about the orange. Some people are living for it. Some people literally have just sent me emojis of no orange. You guys have very strong opinions.
Speaker 1: And I am here for it and love it.
Speaker 2: Welcome to MTV's official Challenge podcast. We are excited to be back with you this week. Now, let's do a quick recap of what we saw this time. We had the challenge called under Control, where they were swimming for puzzle pieces Go deep deep down into the water, pull out their piece, put it on another puzzle, take all those puzzles, attacked it to a different puzzle, and then jump up and down on a platform and they manage to get it done and.
Speaker 1: Add fifty thousand dollars to the prize. Woo hoo.
Speaker 2: Amazing. So proud of them all. So then everybody's up for a possible elimination. TJ basically says, look, there's too many dudes here, so it's gonna be a guy's week.
Speaker 1: So the house.
Speaker 2: Votes in Hue Huey then selects Kylin for a strategy game, and the elimination was called how I Roll. Now, as you probably guess, the winner was Kylin, but it was a very very close call. Unfortunately, we have to say goodbye to Hue and TJ alludes to the fact that chaos.
Speaker 1: Is well on its way day. How did you feel about this week's.
Speaker 2: Episode Our girl, Big Tea, Oh my god, coming out party was so brave and so amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm I hope to you have to pay them, hopefully I won't. So proud of Big Tea. We love it so much, and I'm proud of the house and how they rallied. Yeah, that was beautiful and supportive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was to have that type of support, especially in an environment where it's dog eat dog, you know, dog eat dog environment.
Speaker 1: And they were committed to the support too.
Speaker 2: I mean we saw was it Manuel in those heels like okay, bro all.
Speaker 1: Right, like you know, get it in James in that dress. He looked good.
Speaker 2: So proud to see that level of support. It was uh may zing. This episode brought. There was a lot going on. I mean, it ultimately was a lot. We loved seeing them rally around Big Tea. Also, I didn't realize until recently. I don't know if you knew this, but that s'mores is an American thing. We see them freaking out over it about it in the house. Oh they have that little party making smores. I didn't know smores was an American thing until recently. And we had them at our wedding because all of our friends and family from Australia got to try them for the first time and they too freaking out about s'moor. So if you go abroad, bring a Smores kid in your bag and get what is it? Yeah, the marshmallows or what I get? Just I mean smortes taste amazing. So it's just the toasted marshmallow and the chocolate and I don't know, but they seem.
Speaker 1: To love it in the Challenge house, and I know my in laws loved it to so that was great.
Speaker 2: You see Callum lying some more, you know about being single, poor Michelle, Michelle saying he ticks every box girl, but he also ticks the box of inner relationship. And I know she doesn't know. I know she doesn't know, and it's just so hard to watch. Yeah, absolutely flag to watch.
Speaker 1: The flag is red, absolutely red.
Speaker 2: Who would you say get gets your time out of the week this week?
Speaker 1: My time out this week.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to give it to Corey. I just can't because it's given hipocrite. It's given very big hypocrite because Baby Baby put up a fuss and a cuss about the girls coming together with their idea of doing these burn votes. But who was to charge this episode? Who was rallying up the troops this episode? Come on, I need we need to have a conversation. Shit, Corey called me a couple.
Speaker 1: Questions, and then who gets your gold star? I'm giving it to Big T. I'm gonna give it to Big T.
Speaker 3: I gotta give it to her, because baby, again, to be on such a large place. You are on national television, lots of people watch the challenge, right, You're on national television. So to come out and tell your truth and live your truth and walk in your truth unapologetically, it's an amazing thing. Your friends and family are gonna watch, you know, and I just I'm proud of her, and I want you to know as much support as you have inside of that house, you also have it on this podcast.
Speaker 1: We love you girl.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and that is why Davon is wearing orange. I'd have to say for the timeouts this week, there are three contenders, all right. The first one is going to be Corey, as you said, because Corey. This is now episode four, and I feel like every week Corey is in some mess.
Speaker 1: Now, I hung out.
Speaker 2: With Corey and we had a great time. Corey is fun and like cool. I don't know what is happening with him. Look, his haircut is clean, but his strategy is messy this season, so we don't need.
Speaker 1: To figure it out.
Speaker 2: And it sounds like we've heard hints that it possibly gets worse. So he's up nominee for time out. Then Mariah, because Mariah, girl, you're look. The fact that you are crying tells me that you know in your heart you're not handling this well. If you have feelings for James cool. I mean, yep, okay, I'm just gonna say that. If you have feelings for James cool, but how you handle it? You just want to be considerate of other people the same way people should be considerate of you. And I think she knows that deep down. I think she's a good person. I think that's why she feels guilty. So she's a nominee. And then Thereese's trash advice. All right, look just look from a matchmaker from I don't know, like that is just trash advice. Yes, it's great if your friend is thriving with this new person. Yes it's great to follow your instincts. But you still want to be considerate of other people. So all three of them are nominated for my timeout, and the timeout goes to you guessed it. Thereese's trash advice that it's a trash take, throw it away. Don't ever listen to that if you're of the person you are kind of seeing or situationship isn't working for you. That is cool, But then say goodbye to that and then go to the next thing. Be an adult about it. That rule applies to anyone over the age of eight, all right, and then lower of the gold Star gold Star two nominees there, all right, the whole House for the way that they rallied behind Big T. It was just so beautiful to see. Ye, yes, that is what the show is about. I love it so much. And then also Ed, Ed we have described him as a golden retriever before, or like a labrador. He is just this bundle of energy and so fun and I love him. And so since the whole House got the gold Star or Big T got the gold Star for her party from you, I'm going to give my gold star to Ed. I love that he went back in there and got multiple puzzle pieces.
Speaker 1: Also, he said that he.
Speaker 2: Was built like a gorilla. I was just in Uganda for my honeymoon looking at gorilla as they were not built like that Ed's legs and arms. Okay, Ed, we see you, sir, like yes, Lifeguard Ed and the Baywatch and the slow motion here for it. We love you Ed so much. You get the gold Star. An excellent episode. Again, a lot going on, and you guys, the guest that we have this week is giving us so much tea. If you're wondering why this episode is so long, that is why tea up, tea up on tea.
Speaker 1: You know it's tea. When even Davon gets quiet, you'll see what I mean in here. Go ahead, get your drinks.
Speaker 3: You sold us whatever it is you need, and come right back because when you get back, we will have v what can I call him?
Speaker 1: Uncomparable?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, comparable. Yeah. Huie is coming to hang out with us on the podcast and his clap us Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Dragging that wagons to stay right here because you're not gonna want to miss it. Ladies and gentle friends, we have a very very special guest for you today. His accent is impeccable, so is his personality. His swimming skills are actually pretty good too, as we saw in this week's episode.
Speaker 1: Please give it up for the King of Ireland. Huie Hi, Hueie hi.
Speaker 4: Everyone.
Speaker 1: Hello, We're so happy to have you here.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Can I just say we try not to make favorites in his household, but My husband has said before that you are his favorite. He thinks you are hilarious and so fun to watch. So yeah, it's talking something right.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you, And you know what, can I actually be like one hundred percent honest? That is my main objective with you and the Challenges because I have done a lot of reality shows on different networks in Ireland and the UK, so I say myself was like a reality TV person more so than maybe somebody that has innately like I didn't grow up watching the Challenge, nor did I like dream of being on it. I wouldn't have been something I would have necessarily put myself with. So my kind of like thoughts on it is like, oh, that could be fun, that could be interesting, and if I can bring a bit of humor of fun to the table, but then that's mostly what I would want to do.
Speaker 4: So that's a job well done. When someone tells me.
Speaker 3: That you definitely do your personality is very contagious extreme it is.
Speaker 2: It is very very contigious, and I love by the way that you're just like chilling on the bed. So for viewers or listeners, we have our cameras on oftentimes with our guests, so we get to see them langing. I wish that you guys could see too, but it's like you're just like, we're just in your house chilling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, this is what I'm like.
Speaker 5: I'm the same person, you know, like in person. Like I can't say the same for everyone else from the challenge on or the shows I've been on, but I'm the same person. So like, I'm very I don't know, I just I don't know how to just not be me.
Speaker 1: We love that.
Speaker 2: It seems like everyone in the beginning of this week's episode, Hue, it seems like everyone is anxiously awaiting this chaos that TJ keeps hinting at. Were you excited or looking forward towards the chaos or were you happy just being in this control portion of the game.
Speaker 5: No, I wasn't happy in control portion really at all by the fourth challenge, And that's quite evident in this episode because obviously they can only show so much on TV. But if you look at the scenarios when the guys was like, oh, here, we speaking too much. It's annoying and whatever. That's because for the first three challenges and then now onto the fourth, I felt like I wasn't really getting a saying anything. And then you know, you can't really tell somebody what to do all the time and not trust their own opinion on theirselves and then judge how they do in a challenge, do you know what I mean? So for this one, which was our second Water Challenge, because I love being a water I'm actually trained as a lifeguard and all of that, and I'm so comfortable and that I for the first Water Challenge when we had to make a human ladder and I was like, I would love to swim out and collect the balls, and then Jay and Kiran and all these guys like, no, we want other people to do it. And then afterwards I was like, you took one of my biggest strengths away where I could have shown, where I could have proven in a challenge where my work is. And now this was the second Water Challenge and I wasn't going to allow that to happen again. So I was sick and tired of this whole control part, because even though I'm not really somebody that would necessarily innately love sports, I wanted to compete as an individual or in pairs or in teams or whatever instead of this big, huge group thing where people were hiding and playing side at times from not actually performing very well, which hasn't been come off on the episodes because as I said, they can only show so much.
Speaker 4: I e.
Speaker 5: Callum. So Callum for example, definitely didn't do as well in the challenges as you were probably imagined by looking at him, because he's a guy that goes to the gym a lot. Like in this week's episode when it's showing as selfish and let Horassio do it, I was just trying to put my own puzzle piece of yeah, and I was I was more than capable of bloody put my own puzzle piece of like Jesus Christ. Like I didn't need Horasio to do it for me. I was happy to do that. So like when it's it's difficult obviously for viewers to maybe notice certain things. But like as I said, Callum got his piece after I did. He got over there after I did. A lot of the girls hugely struggled in that challenge. And I don't think it mattered whether you're a guy or a girl in terms of strength or size. I think anyone could win a swimming challenge and to be really honest and so was there.
Speaker 2: A lot of endurance involved, because it didn't look like it that it did right endurance.
Speaker 5: So before we started the challenge, I think one of the girls pointed this out in the episode, we didn't realize how far we'd have to swim.
Speaker 4: It was really far. We thought it was maybe half this.
Speaker 5: Distance, so it was quite difficult, like we're to swim, and but we were still fine. I mean, the people who struggled to get down there, and I definitely didn't judge them at all in that respect. So I was proud of everyone because it was far down. It wasn't even maybe people's fitness. So people get anxious, you know, you have to get down fifteen feet or whatever it was five or six meters.
Speaker 1: How deep was it?
Speaker 5: I think it was one fifteen feet and one twenty feet something like that. One was short and I can't remember, but that's quite fair. You go down in Murky Warring, you've just swam, you're on a time limit. Your people get anxious to have all these people watching them at all times. And so I understand that with people within the challenge, but you.
Speaker 4: Know, not everyone and pathetic are understandings that clear.
Speaker 2: But it seems like some of the people with the biggest mouths were the ones who were struggling in some parts of it.
Speaker 5: We definitely, definitely So this is what I meant by people hiding the playing sight. So a lot of people is very happy to look really busy within challenges, but it doesn't really mean doing anything, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Who are some other people that you would name? So you told about Klum and Asa, who else do you feel on the girl's side were hide in plain sight or look busy and challenging.
Speaker 5: But Nouris is one of those people. But I really do like Lurice, but thereis is a good competitor. It's more Nouris kind of I think Narisa is a really strong social game. But do you know one thing I'll really give to Narisa's She's got a lot of fire. Narissa speak up and speak her mind a lot. And this is someone who I would see like Adamlines. But if I were to look at Nourice like versus someone like Olivia, she wouldn't be anywhere near the same time as competitor Michelle. Also, Michelle is really smart and again someone I love in the house, But Michelle wouldn't be the strongest of competitors and a lot of the challenges. But what Michelle has got to do and is again and I don't mean it like in a way like she's not doing anything. She's definitely involved in doing her piece, but Michelle likes to kind of take a times leadership roles. And I wonder to myself, like is she doing that to kind of keep heat off herself if you know what I mean, you know, getting pieces together.
Speaker 2: And change strategic so it looks like she's adding value. Yeah, I can see that as a part of Michelle's as a part of Michelle's game. Yeah, I feel like Maurice talks a lot of game for not backing it up so much, and I feel like like sets the standard for other people in the house. Like I feel like we're starting to see that more and more in episodes, like even just how hard she came for Raven, Like I don't know, I just feel like we see a lot of that building, but we haven't seen a lot of it being backed up. Whereas like we know that Olibya is a crazy tough competitor, right sure, Well you know.
Speaker 5: What I will say about the whole thing is because again, like you guys just see episodes, right. I was very much part of telling others what Raven was doing, kind of playing both sides and carrying stories each side. And I'll tell you why I'd done that is because first of all, I knew she was obviously fighting hard for Chauncey, which I'm not salty about, yeah, because Chancey is her friend. She didn't know me, she doesn't need to have loyalty for me. But when it then came around, because Chauncey would have been says second elimination, so that was the first guys. Then he went on to the third elimination, which was the girls, which was Raven and Hui. So why I really went around and told people like about Raven talking behind their backs to saying her she wants out and playing both sides, going from the American guys over to the UK guys and telling them everything was she was speaking about wanting to put Big Tea in and all of these people that like I was close to. So I was protecting my girls, And this is why I went and told them this.
Speaker 4: So I can still understand why.
Speaker 5: Nourice is getting so irritated because Lurice one of her strongest parts in it is being a social player and sticking to her alliance.
Speaker 4: And I don't blame these people.
Speaker 5: I've been active on Twitter recently saying the staff, you know, the American guys forming an alliance and sticking together and standing by it is you know, anyone with a brain cell can do that.
Speaker 4: You don't have to relate to everyone.
Speaker 5: But like I was happy to do this with the UK people and with to Turney seven people, like from my debut season, because it's.
Speaker 4: It's a numbers game.
Speaker 5: So what a night in NISA is you know, Raven stick by us and we will scratch your back when not asking you to scratch our back without repaying it just means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, And you felt like she knew what she was doing.
Speaker 2: You felt like Raven knew that she was going against the alliance versus because I feel like, as a viewer, I'm split because a part of it sort of came across like she didn't really realize the impact, like she just was kind of like she just wasn't smart in the social game that that.
Speaker 1: She was trying to be like messy.
Speaker 2: But do you feel having been in the house that Raven going against her alliance in those previous episodes. Was her intentionally trying to be messy or do you think she didn't know?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: So I'm not saying she was being messy because maybe she was trying to create reality TV drama or anything. That's not what I'm going to say. But what I will say is, and she kind of admitted this in part of the episode. Do you remember where she said in her interview something about Kiaren it could be good for her game or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 5: So she said this in the house before she went in with Hui, And I brought this to Kieren and told him because I was trying to trying to get a lot of people to vote Raven in instead of Big Tea or Melissa or whatever or Bernard that was coming up again in the second like Girls elimination. I told Kieren that Raven had said and she openly said this, and she basically proved it in her interview that she wants to get close to Kieren so she can have maybe the UK people on her side because she feels like she's falls to the bottom. She falls to the bottom of the barrel. Yea, Yeah, so I get her back was against the wall and maybe she was trying to do something, but to be honest, from what we can see as viewers and even me and there in the house, she kind of had that with us guys. And although she might feel like I falling to the bottom of the barrel, she was weeks off being at the bottom of any barrel because there was a lot of people that get you.
Speaker 3: Still, right, Sometimes sometimes when you're in it, you just can't see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it might be I don't know, maybe it's lack of experience because this is only your second season. And also you need to remember too, she doesn't she didn't come from TV already, she hasn't done other shows.
Speaker 2: So she's sting her footing of what it yeah like, kind of what that can be like? Do you before we move into you know, everything else that's going on into the house. In this week's challenge, ACEF calls you a mosquito. Do you have a response to that?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I do, because I actually liked it off in the house and I was actually very honest with this of at times when he has come to me with, you know, for me voting in Chancey for example, he started coming at me for that and I told him straight in his face my reason and I was always a very honest person in the house. So for him saying that it's just ridiculous and stupid, he could have, first of all, said with my face instead of saying it in interviews.
Speaker 4: And anyone you know, with a brain.
Speaker 5: And there's any socially conscious within that house could see that I was frustrated. There was a fourth you know, a challenge where I was like, in fact, it was the fifth because we've done the launch night one as well, and any type of opinion I had, anything I was trying to do, there was other people consistently trying to take a leadership role and not let me have my own opinion or be part of something. And for the first few times that happened, I was trying to, you know, let's remain home, let's not argue mid challenge. We're trying to do this for the team. But you get on and on and on and you're being called weak or you're not pulling your way, and then you get to the stays where it's like, are you just stopping me from showing myself in any way so that you can keep calling me this? So I don't understand why ASoft wouldn't understand that, especially when me and him had you know, a lot of deep conversations in the house, but you know, a response to people like ASoft and a lot of the people that calls me week in the houses and maybe says I shouldn't be on a competition sports show.
Speaker 4: Is my opinion is they.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't be on the reality show because they haven't got a personality between them. I mean, if you look at the episodes showing so far, I'm probably the top five people that gets the most airtime.
Speaker 4: There's a reason for that.
Speaker 1: Oh not you clocking the numbers.
Speaker 2: I agree, though, there needs to be personality and some people you know there it's the challenge is great when it has a well rounded cast and there needs to be a personality. Now, something else that I've seen that we've seen grow. So I remember back on Spieslies and Chicken Fries with you and Corey and we talked about this. I think this is the first time we had you on on Aftermath and yeah, Corey kind of like you know, when at it, and it seems your relationship has really done a one eighty. Yeah, you talked to us about how that happened, because we don't see that much of it in the season so far, Like we see the outcome, but we don't see how you guys until got to this place where you're supportive. Where's and for those who don't know, go back and watch Bizlies and Chicken Fries, Spies and Allies, and then go back and watch that aftermath episode. It's on YouTube. But it gets so bad I believe Corey starts crying at a point. I mean, it gets pretty heated. So talk to us, Hue about what happened with you and Corey after that season and how you guys became such allies this go round.
Speaker 5: So after the season aired, Corey reached out to me and we just had a conversation about it, and look, you pushed things aside. When you're in those environments, you do really get into a bubble bo.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: What I was really upset about last time was like me and Corey kind of struck a deal together, really understood one another, and being rookies and the Spices, Eyes and Allies was just a nightmare for rookies. How the format was going where remember the rookies were always getting yea, yeah, it was just a complete nightmare. In fact, both season's formats have been a nightmare for me, honestly, without have been. But Corey just reached out to me and we've had there's many conversations and a lot of understanding, and I get it, like his reason, and even Michelle was like, you know, like we were just really trying to make our way in the game, and we were just constantly falling into rookie rookie payers all the time, and we were just really trying to find a way of staying in the game. And they taught obviously that they would definitely send me home and they knew they were going in as that rookie rookie pair, so like there's no grudges held, Like I knew those people at the time, like a month a month before I didn't even know they existed, but as like you guys might know, like within these types of shows and stuff, a month.
Speaker 4: Can feel like a year.
Speaker 5: So like you're in a bubble and you've no phone, you have no escape. It's the most weirdest feeling in the world. Until you've done this, you don't know. But it's like me and Corey had like lots of support and I will include. Also, there's many things about Corey that I wouldn't necessarily agree with, Like he might have political opinions I don't agree with at times. I know he's done things later on in this season to friends of mine also that.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it was the right thing to do.
Speaker 5: But you know, as two gay men within the game and a boat was really passionate and grew up loving reality shows and pop culture, Like I really relate to him with that, you know, being on the Challenge, I feel so grateful for growing up watching MTV. It's a dream come true. And I don't think everyone feels as grateful for being there. I think he take a lot of themselves and they think that like they just should be there, Whereas I feel very grateful for those opportunities and Corey does also. So He's someone that I would always support, whether I was on the Challenge or not.
Speaker 1: Again, Oh, I love to sowe.
Speaker 3: I want to die support because this episode right here was about supporting Big Tea. Oh my gosh, Like I just want to dive right into that because her coming out party was so amazing.
Speaker 1: First of all, can we give her a round the pause? Like I'm so proud of her.
Speaker 3: For speaking and to do it on such a large platform like she came out on the show like that was huge, huge.
Speaker 1: Please tell us about the party and how proud you are.
Speaker 5: Ever. Oh, I was incredibly proud, and I know she was so nervous. She was even you know, she's been nervous since for the episode airing. And I'm just so happy to see someone find their truth and live their truth, like obviously something I can relate to. Yeah, I've It's been part of my path in life. And the party was fantastic and we had a great night. We were there to like three am in the pool, drinking, like talking about each other's lives and and I found it interesting in the episode and I need to explain something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell us. Tell us.
Speaker 4: When we were.
Speaker 5: Doing Spin the Bottle on the launch night, when everybody was kissing each other and doing Spin the Bottle, I was the one who suggested, like, let's make.
Speaker 4: It more rouge.
Speaker 5: And I would do this every night because I was bored all the time. So when we were sat there and everybody was like, oh, who doesn't like beer or something, I'm like, oh my god, I'm so bored. And also at the same time. I'll be honest, I was like, we're also making a TV show and we're like, let's show our personality about it, like what would you do in a real party? It isn't why I was asking, like who you're going to vote in? Who's going who would cheat on her partner or whatever? And it cuts to Callum's face and it all makes sense. Yeah, why it all makes sense now why he was dismissing did.
Speaker 1: You not know? Did you not know that he was that he was cheating?
Speaker 4: No, didn't know a thing.
Speaker 5: In fact, it's only been like a six seven weeks since I randomly messaged Michelle. Now it all makes sense that he adds someone in the real world to whatever degree. But he was like such a snapping at me when I asked his question and just slightly showed in the episode, but it was more in person and it makes sense to me now. But I was quite drunk, So I.
Speaker 2: So did no one Do you think no one else in the house knew as well?
Speaker 5: Or I don't reckon anyone else knew because even if it was anyone outside of James or Zarah maybe Daniel, I don't know. But if it was anyone else, I think Michelle would have found out. I definitely would have told Michelle.
Speaker 1: So do you think Michelle didn't know at all? You think a good.
Speaker 2: At one point, which respect to Michelle, we do see her ask and he kind of like downplays it and it's like, oh, not really. But then we also see him saying I love you to the girlfriend in the episode.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you know, yeah, Michelle definitely did not know.
Speaker 5: And look, I will preface like my opinion, like, I think Callum's a great guy. I know in the episode in his interviews, like he's saying all kinds of stuff whatever, But I think Calum's a great guy.
Speaker 4: But obviously doing that like it's it's.
Speaker 5: So silly and it's unnecessary and I don't even think it's creating the mess that you could even you know, positively turn around and say, oh, look, you know what. We don't like it in real life, but on The Challenger a TV show, we like mess. I don't even think it's even that entertaining around It's not like I.
Speaker 1: Don't think he was trying to do it to be entertaining. I think definitely back into.
Speaker 2: The wall, oh lot, I think we need to take a quick break, but we will be right.
Speaker 1: Back after this. All right, now, let's get back to the show. What are your thoughts of Mariah and James situation?
Speaker 5: But see this, this is another thing that I didn't fully realize. So when I left this season, Bananas messaged me and he was like, oh my god, I.
Speaker 4: Heard her out of the house.
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: And what do he say?
Speaker 4: And he was like, is Mariah being a good girl? And I was drunk.
Speaker 5: This was the night I got home to Ireland, so I was like less than forty eight hours out of the house.
Speaker 4: And I was like, yeah, what she means? She I loves Maria.
Speaker 5: She's so nice. I'm glad I met her. It all makes sense that she was seeing Bananas.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you tell her what he meant?
Speaker 2: You didn't know what he meant when he messaged you and asked, was she being a good girl?
Speaker 5: No, I thought like he meant what she'd been nice to me? She'd been killed with you because he had told me it was messaging me before the season. He was like, I heard you going in and like, I hope all the guys will be good good to your hope everything goes well, Like I'll pass a message on to some people or whatever, So I thought that's what he was following up on, did you care about you?
Speaker 1: He wasn't trying to find out she was being nice to you. He was trying to find out when.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize I.
Speaker 1: Was drunk because you were drunk, Did you slip up and say anything? Do you recall?
Speaker 4: You think no, because I was like, yeah, she's just been like a good girl.
Speaker 5: She's not like doing anything wrong to anyone, because I didn't know she was staying bananas because she never told me.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he got the tea because I heard on the streets. He definitely found out at some point while the show was happening he did. So how did he hear or find out about it?
Speaker 5: I honestly haven't got a clue. Maybe somebody here left. I don't know, because it's on a lot of seasons that he heard. Maybe true, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's so sad.
Speaker 2: I have had conversations with him about this before this happened, and I will just.
Speaker 1: Say that it was not as casual as she's.
Speaker 2: Trying to make it seem in her conversations, which I think is why she felt so bad, because she knew deep down it wasn't as actual as she was trying to just fight not taking away her feelings or take on it, like if it's something's not right, it's not right. I get that, But but I think she felt bad because she knew, like, yeah, a year is a long time to be investing time with someone, whether it's a situationship, whether it's whatever. And I also think the advice she was getting from someone in the house was just garb, like pick it up, put it in the track about here, knock it down a couple times, bring it out, use it the compost, put it back in the trash, compact or compact it again.
Speaker 1: Sort of way. That's how bad that advice was. But you know, yeah, to be fair.
Speaker 4: As much of us, we're going to pint out right.
Speaker 5: That's why I taught watching the episode, right, we're saying it's a year of saying or dating and where I think it was Alivia or somebody pinted this out right.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 5: But if it was that strong of feelings, would it not have developed more into an actual relationship if you were doing this for a year on and off and dating and seeing someone, So maybe maybe it was like writers Rawman, it's never going to become more than what it already is. And this is what I think Nourice meant when she said, you were so quick to like James as much that you'll do this, but you've been like you're in the house for how many weeks for Johnny she got to near the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's fair, but it's still how you treat people.
Speaker 1: We're all adults now, and it's how you handle it.
Speaker 2: Like her feelings are valid, and even Nourice acknowledging or recognizing or feeling like Mariah lights up.
Speaker 1: In a way that maybe she didn't with Bananas.
Speaker 2: That's all fair and all valid, but imagine if the roles were reversed.
Speaker 1: If that's really how you feel, then when you get that phone call for that week, you hop.
Speaker 2: On that call and say, hey, bro, just got to let you know, I'm so sorry, don't want to do this, but here's where we are.
Speaker 1: You don't do it.
Speaker 2: I agree in such a messy way, and I think that's why she felt bad. I think Mariah has a heart, and I think that's why she knew bad about it. And I felt like Nourice was sort of saying I mean Nourie actually did literally say don't feel bad, Like don't It's like no, no, no, no, but no, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's to be fair to Nourise. Just like you said that she's not letting on the full story. Mariah's not letting onto the.
Speaker 1: Full Maybe Nourse doesn't know what the reality is.
Speaker 2: I think knew more because they're in that circle like not like maybe not the full degree, but they're in that circle in that they keep in touch more certainly.
Speaker 5: But you do know, guys that early in the season, because I'm one of these people that asks a lot of questions that surprisingly I talk a lot.
Speaker 4: Really, I remember.
Speaker 5: A conversation with Olivia and Mariah because I got quite close to them, and I'm sure I asked them if they were dating or seeing anyone, or who do you used to date? And Olivia was speaking about Nelson, and I think Mariah said maybe she had little something with Bananas the last season, but she definitely did not tell me about the real world.
Speaker 1: Oh like them hanging out in the real world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she never yet, I don't mean the TV show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a second, I was like, wait, what is that to do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, she definitely didn't tell me about Like, there was never me being told, Oh, I've been seeing him on and off for a year.
Speaker 2: Which is why you didn't recognize that message she sent you, which is why she didn't understand when he.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think anybody really, not many maybe knew in the horse, because if they did, they would have called her out on it and used that as an excuse me able to vote her in or something. I'm not sure because people look for the most silliest of reasons. So if if even the UK Girls or whatever Melissa's friends with Bananas that she'd known up, maybe she would have called.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of bets knew because this is one of the first things I heard when the season was done filming.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing with that being said, do you remember though she also posted that photo and the captain says she was single?
Speaker 1: When was that?
Speaker 2: See Devon be monitoring the internet? Is Mariah had posted that Instagram caption picture in the captain said she was single?
Speaker 3: This was like, was this we had to be this had to be before this season. This was definitely before the season was fair.
Speaker 2: Okay, she the days went through. Okay, interesting, interesting, interesting, she.
Speaker 3: Says she and I personally, I never thought it was a serious thing.
Speaker 1: I never thought it was a serious thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know how many people. I think a lot of people nowadays need to use it. It's complicated on Facebook, right because these people single or not right, Yeah, and also they need to do this with friendship, especially with the challenge because a lot of people said friends.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of complications.
Speaker 1: Shot you most Huey who said your name.
Speaker 5: The UK guys and oh my god, I got some tes because.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So when Chauncey and James dunder elimination m hm, right at the end, Colum turned around and said to me, Melissa and a couple of people sund them together. The US people are really working together and going to go against us. We need to start sticking together. And I was like one bro, like in agree because like I wanted this alliance from day one. I'd been messaging people before the season everything, and then me and James had this conversation multiple times. He was like, if you ever get sent in, don't say any the UK guys names, don't call him down and they won't say your name. And me Callum right before we went in, I this conversation with Calum and the tenth Melissa was standing there.
Speaker 4: That's just you know, at the back, like behind production whatever.
Speaker 5: And so when I got on the stage and I was like wow, this was because I wasn't saying wow to Michelle as it looks like it was to Karen and Callum because they said.
Speaker 2: My name when because they literally told you they wouldn't write for you up down.
Speaker 5: And then right before we went down, do you remember when there was like all the discussions but in the house before we went down to the arena, and James came.
Speaker 4: And said the same thing to me again.
Speaker 5: And I walked upstairs and Zarah turned around and went, oh, as James came and found you, because Zara was part of that conversation. Also like to tell you say none of the UK guys' names. So and also when Emmanuel did because throughout the season I'd been speaking with em Manuel. We were first to see each other at the airport. We'd spoke on social media before this season that like, let's stick together from our first season because we knew a lot of the Rider Die people were going to do this, which is what they did do in the house. So I was so shocked and surprised by that. If I'm really really honest that them guys had said my name and me choosing Kayland as a partner was decided by me, and I spoke with them. With Emmanuel, I spoke with James, I spoke with Berna and Michelle, all of them, Michelle also, They were all like, Kayland is probably like your best choice because you know, socially, you don't really have a game together, you're not really connected together, you don't really hang out in the house.
Speaker 1: They used you. Do you think they were going to use you to take out Yeah?
Speaker 3: They were using you because Kylon is a big competition, going to use you to try to take him out for them, Yeah, they were using you to take him out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think now that, like I can understand where you're coming from, but that definitely that makes sense. But for me, I'd never nobody in the house had ever done a season with Land, so I didn't know what his strengths for and again we never done anything individual would Kyland is so great with like strategy and he's.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, when you picked him, hugheye, I was yelling silently Hueie, No, do not pick.
Speaker 1: A strategy game that. I mean, last thing I would ever.
Speaker 5: Do, I know, I ever chose one of the big guys or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know the big Oaks.
Speaker 1: Actually I didn't want to say it. I didn't want to ja he would Yeah, he would have guessed.
Speaker 5: But then I I wish now and have not had feelings when but I wish now I chose Callum because Calum had no Calum hadn't one you the UK Challenge which only last for like two weeks altogether film and he never went into elimination. So like, I kind of wish maybe I chose Callum because I think I probably could have beat him in this.
Speaker 1: She's trying to send him back home to his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: I could have saved Michelle the heartache.
Speaker 1: You could have saved heartache.
Speaker 2: I actually feel better now knowing that Michelle really doesn't know. I feel terrible for Michelle. Were in that, Like that is so cool.
Speaker 1: She had a very reaction.
Speaker 5: When you look at when you guys see like this episode of what has going on?
Speaker 4: Like do you like when you look at people?
Speaker 5: Like because the way I look at it is if I was to ever be on a future season again, Like, do you think that I can even trust study these people that I thought I was like actually friends with in the house, because.
Speaker 1: Boy, now you look at all the guys you can only trust you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, period, If.
Speaker 5: I look at that, like, I think a lot of the UK people and people from my own season who used the excuse to train, like everybody's already saying your name, which I get, keep heat.
Speaker 4: Off or whatever.
Speaker 5: But before we went down there, they could have brought me together and we could have tried to come up with a plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, speaking of which before I forget because this was interesting. So we had Berna on last week, and honestly, that conversation opened up so much about her, like I really adore So she said that she I was shocked when she said your name at the end.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Initially, I was like, I can't believe it, especially because she's like, I adore hue such a good friend. My vote is for Hueie. But then she explains that you had said to her. She leges that you had said to her, Hey, if the train is moving and everyone's voting me, don't show your cards and just say my name.
Speaker 1: Is it true? Did you guys have that conversation and how did that come about?
Speaker 5: This was minutes before we all walked down, and I give credit to Michelle. Michelle come up to me as well, and I turned around and said, look, obviously this is much I wanted to be happening, but it feels like I don't even know how I can turn this around. Nobody's talking to me, nobody's pulling me to a side, and I was I was actually respectful that these two girls had come to me and said, look, I feel like a lot of the house is say in your name here. I don't even know what he was supposed to do right now. And I was like, listen, girls, I don't want you to say my name. Maybe try to burn or something if you have the opportunity, I don't know, but if you're like at the end, which those two kind of were nearby, and it's already like I'm way ahead as not.
Speaker 1: To decide, yeah, well look, just.
Speaker 5: Don't be showing your cards to anyone, because I did care about them and their game, because both of them did really try to protect me.
Speaker 4: They did really try to help.
Speaker 5: Me with the the first guy's elimination, and even Michelle's conversations, saying stuff like if you remember in an episode two about Chauncey and when she turned around and said, Hughie, has ever been disliled to me? Chancey has, Like Michelle came to me right out of that was like, Hughie, I've been speaking about all of these things because like, I really want to keep the heat off you, and I'm try trying to get people the best I can to vote Chauncey in, which was hard with the whole American Alliance. So I'm very thankful for those girls. I'm like, even like Big t I know she didn't we didn't vote together, but I know I can really trust Big Tea because Big Team was very blind in this episode because a lot of people wouldn't have the conversations about a dis elimination of front of Big Team because you knew she would tell me back. So Big Team wasn't really told anything by anyone.
Speaker 1: And that's a good friendship.
Speaker 2: Like, by the way, I applaud you so much for that because I feel like that's what friends do. And hearing that Michelle came up to you and wanted to make sure it was okay, I feel like people always try to use this show as a scapegoat around like, oh, sometimes you have to vote friends in and they like blindside friends. I do think that there's a way to do it and not blindside them. But but you have to make tough choices, and there's a way to respectfully do it. And I think for you, Hughey, you know how you just asked us, do you think if you know I come back in the game, which we hope very much that you come back to the game, that you ask whether or not you can trust these people.
Speaker 1: I will say this.
Speaker 2: Just in my limited time on the challenge, I feel like if you can stand on the fact that you are always true to your word, that like you always give people heads up when you're gonna vote, and you always are true to your word, what will happen is that's valuable to people and that becomes an asset.
Speaker 1: So this whole idea of.
Speaker 2: Being weak, what starts to be more of a vulnerability are people that are wild cards, right, And so in the future, it doesn't mean you won't have snakes and stuff coming at you, but I think you'll feel good about the way you vote, and more and more people will start lining up to protect you, because they will feel like at the very end of things that instead of them having to look over their shoulder in every which direction everyone's telling them something different, they can they'll be like at least I know with Huey Like and I said this about Chauncey P. Jordan a couple weeks ago when we were talking about you know, some people were saying, oh, he's you know, you can't trust him and that, and I said, I actually feel like if you're convincing, I actually feel like you probably could trust Chancey and uh.
Speaker 1: And I just I think.
Speaker 2: If you, if you if you build the reputation of being someone who like stands on your word and being a good friend as you have been with like Berna and you know, Michelle, and then I think I think you'll be more and more of an act in a way.
Speaker 5: But I know means people were to look at multiple seasons they can see this.
Speaker 4: But you know this is I did try. I did. I have explained this like when it was in deliberation.
Speaker 5: This is what I was talking about, Like I still don't get and I have to really use one reason as to why I think the UK guys and I'll didn't form the alliance and stand together and the internationals where the Americans did.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you why I think this is.
Speaker 5: The American reality shows are very politically based. If you look at American Big Brinner, Survivor, all of this. The shows in Europe have a public vote for the winner. This is how you win and these shows. So we don't come from shows where it's about being naked. Yeah, so when they're in this game, they're not seasoned at it, if you like, do you know what I mean? The Survivor people are so aware and even if you were just a viewer and a fan, you're aware of this also. So I think because of that, and like I tried multiple times, and this is the thing that I don't get is even if people taught I was weaker, I was like, but.
Speaker 4: Why would you want to keep Parassio around or just one around?
Speaker 5: Right? I always protect Island and Olivia before we protect James and Zarah and even Big Tea and even even Michelle. I personally believe, like, if it's if it's nourice, Olivia, Thailand, like these people, like he would protect them before he would protect Michelle or Jay. In my personal opinion, So I didn't know what our minds was that I found it insane. I was like, I'm literally trying to help you guys here from being picked off one by one, and which you know may or may not happen. You'll see like soon later on in the next episodes. But I think, what what my idea, My ideology from day one made sense.
Speaker 4: But I just think in the UK and.
Speaker 5: In Ireland and some of the European countries, because of how our shows the formats are, the public are so involved in every part of the game that we're just not used to playing at how Americans are.
Speaker 1: That's fair, That's totally fair.
Speaker 4: Do you understand that point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I hear you. I think that's totally fair. You said.
Speaker 2: We overheard you say at one point, like all this stuff is coming from one bedroom.
Speaker 5: Whose bedroom it was the bedroom that was down It looked like it was down in a bunker.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this has come across on TV, but it was the bedroom where.
Speaker 5: Jay and Corey lay and all slept. Yeah, because this is where all the guys consistently went for conversations. And if you remember back of the episodes, I was never part of them conversations was I. I started to notice this in the house a lot. This is where these conversations were coming from. And even if you got back to episode one, you remember when Big T's name came up and then Jessica so called her in. I actually was walking past it and I heard people speaking about Big Team Melissa and Ed came out. I put this on my Twitter and didn't say who it was. Ed who had come out and said to me, Oh, it's we think that it might be Big Tier. Melissa was like, you joking me? And then I went straight and told Big Team Melissa about this again. From day one, trying to form an alliance that'spe ears for each other. I on even met Melissa two days before this, do you know what I mean? I was trying to be all ears, like the Americans were sat down there all together and most of them our men for on and was deciding that Big Tier Melissa should be sent in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had your ears to the streets. You have to do it, do you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So that was the bedroom that was the bitching room, but funnily enough, it was full of men, but it was a bitchroom.
Speaker 3: So what do you think about all of these speeches that occurred during the deliberation about how these guys felt about themselves and how.
Speaker 1: They contribute or not to the game.
Speaker 4: How did you come about that? You know what?
Speaker 5: On one side of me, I'm like, do you know what, guys, I'm fucking here. I'm like, let's all be brothers, and I want to support you on You're all amazing. But they're like, fuck you all. You're all literally putting me down left, right, and center. And I'm such a man about things. If I dislike you, I'll fucking tell you I'm not scaring of you. So like, there was a lot of dick measuring going on. I mean, if actual dicks had come out, I would have been happier, but there was a lot of that, Well, I do you know what, girls, I'm so over it. By then, I was like, oh my god, I can't be bothered to say again. And I'm not fucking dislier or scared or whatever. Like I'm like, you know what, fuck you all. At this stage, I was so over it. I found this season so much more difficult for even though I was only there for like two weeks or so, three weeks filming from like my first season, I was there.
Speaker 4: For eight weeks.
Speaker 5: Filming this season was so much more difficult, And because first season had so many incredible veterans of the show, a huge you and Ashley Mitchell, Amander, Garfria c t all these messy as hell people.
Speaker 4: Josh Josh was crying every five minutes.
Speaker 5: So there's so much too like love that by the time we got to this for elimination, I was like, you know what, I'm kind of I'm ready to just fucking go in. Even even though I sudden say that. I was like, I'm ready to go in, and I'm like ready to do the best I can inher and if I go home, it's not the end of the world, but all I can to stay. I was sick and tired of sitting down listening to guys talking about how strongly you were and whatever.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean? Like, let's just let's compete at.
Speaker 1: We're saying one thing and doing the other.
Speaker 2: Like we saw Corey last week going in on the girls for Bonne voting right, and I think it's weak.
Speaker 1: They all want to to vote. And what did Corey do this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, but yeah, let's go back slightly.
Speaker 5: One of the reasons why I got some respect with some people was when did chancey elimination happened. I said Chancey's name straight up, and I stuck with my alliance, even though I thought there might be a risk of him calling me down for saying an because me and IM would be your friend. So I was like, you might see this as disloyal or whatever. Right, So James Burn voted and Karen Burn vote all these guys that are all these big competitors supposedly, and they Burn voted for one reason and one reason only because they did They wanted to get in Chancey's good books and not be called in that.
Speaker 4: Karen said this.
Speaker 5: On camera Lucky toward me in the house, and I still didn't do it that I'm so willing to rough some feathers to stand up my lines, even if it meant getting called down there. So I get why Coley was pissed off and all of them girls. Then Burn volded you know next episode because again a lot of the girls talk, you know, the big talk, but they didn't walk it that week. And when we were there, this was very frustrated because we kind of thought this is going to happen before we went in on that girl's elimination. With this then meant if none of the girls are voting, someone in the guys then had to make the decision. So this is why they've done it. The girls are actually openly admitted this is why we're doing it. We're letting the guys make the decision because they're thinking.
Speaker 4: Of the future.
Speaker 5: Also, when the next girls one comes up again, and it also meant for a lot of the guys, we didn't know who could end up going in because when you have like, what was it, eleven votes or something, all it takes is like three votes, her three votes, her three votes, and you're tied. Yeah, we really don't know how this gonna happen. So we could lose a girl. That means a lot. So I see why Corey then probably taught in you know, the latest elimination that I went into. If everyone else has been burning several times along and a lot of people are playing in the same and all of that, you know, going under the raidar Colleen and all of these people that don't have any opinions for themselves, he probably taught you know what, I'm just going to do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, Look at you standing up for your friends. Will take it back.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll take a step back on that particular one.
Speaker 1: I need only that one for you one.
Speaker 2: I also put to know Hue your strategy real quick in that elimination, which it was a really fun game watch. Do you feel like that was an elimination you want to do? I feel like that was looked fun? Well you almost right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh hueye? But what was what? What was the disconnect in the beginning?
Speaker 2: And I know there's a lot going on, and this is coming from a question of place of curiosity and love. When you would roll the ball and just stand there like you were at put put golf and you would just watch it go to the inn before you would move to go woie what exactly?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: My strategy was very much focused on the speed I rolled the ball and which end I used, because, as Kylind explained, one end was kind of a bit more like blunt or whatever. It wasn't like, you know, it looked different eat, So basically hid the ball would roll off would be Yeah. I was very much focused on doubt, and which Kylin kind of wasn't until like his second ball or so on. But he was getting the strategy of running along the side with the ball. Obviously, it took me a few goes before I looked over and see what to hell he was doing.
Speaker 4: And then I see that, I was like, go for it.
Speaker 5: Yea, So I was focusing kind of And do you know what I was really trying to do, girls, was do you remember in my first season where I got really frustrated in elimination with Corey and Michelle and I was having an argument. Yes, this season, I was trying to remain calm. I finding not overthink things and focus on one thing at a time. And I know when you're in an elimination you have to be quick about stuff, but with my personality, I need to try think things. True, I know I fell over the box, but this is probably because I was so looking at my am.
Speaker 2: Thinking, yeah, but you did a really good job.
Speaker 1: It was neck and net. Yeah, you know that was I was shocked. That was like he might be kindly hold on.
Speaker 5: I know I wasn't too far behind, and I do you know, girls, I genuinely, seriously, I'm there to compete as much as anyone is, but I'm really proud of myself, like I've I know that on another day I could win that. On another day, I could win that probably against a lot of those other challengers.
Speaker 1: David, I think she could have won it against James, That's what she said.
Speaker 5: Well, a lot of people did say to me that really had a strong film I was gonna win, and that I probably could have won against majority of the guys.
Speaker 4: And the column was.
Speaker 5: Kyland was like a really strong competitor for that type of elimination.
Speaker 4: But I wanted to know that.
Speaker 5: Because what I tried to do before I went down when I thought it might be getting called, was I try to talk to some people who had different guys' strengths. Yea, not many people really knew what klin strengths were, or I don't know if they were just not telling me.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but that means.
Speaker 1: They weren't listening to the podcast.
Speaker 2: If y'all listened to the podcast, y'all would have known about he did break down being neurodivergent and how he is a great analyzer and mathematician and his strategy just makes.
Speaker 4: Me just makes me so far behind this guy.
Speaker 1: You did an amazing job, for sure. Yeah, we're playing. You did an amazing job.
Speaker 5: This guy is a fucking beast and he's huge in personally, he's a big guy, and he's like the most gorgeous man you've ever seen.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've met him.
Speaker 1: It's because he's it's because he sleeps in that silk bonnet. That will do it. Yeah, when you pay him.
Speaker 3: I said, Kylin about to go down there and do win times airtime speed, like he about to do the man right the what is it the theorem or somebody's no, you do know what?
Speaker 4: Girls?
Speaker 5: One of my reasons for saying Kyland And I said this in one of my otfs. I had a few situations with Kyland in the house that didn't air where he kind of was a bit snappy with me, and I feel like he got easily frustrated. And I don't know if this is maybe part of his personality with his autism, and because I pet Adhd also and I can get frustrated in scenarios. And I thought to myself, this is one of them games that you know, anyone could win. Anything can happen. You're gonna have a guy and the girl in there. It doesn't really matter and I thought maybe Kylin would get frustrated, but you know that was true because in the end it was starting to get slightly frustrated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and you were staying calm and you were doing it.
Speaker 2: Definitely was day and night between last season, your performance in your last season and now and how you were you You just like kind of took the advice. You took each step to them calm. We are very proud of you. And my husband hasn't seen this episode. I told you you're one of his favorites, but I know when he would see it, he would be very proud of you too.
Speaker 5: Hey look good. When I was running them, sho.
Speaker 2: That can I say?
Speaker 1: I was like Hue's Clappa's Okay. The wagon wagon?
Speaker 4: Why do you call it in America?
Speaker 1: Because it drag?
Speaker 2: Because because you know, like the wagon, you have the handle in the front, so you were dragging the wagon.
Speaker 3: I gotta so now that the dust is settled, we are sad to see you go, but you have a lot of friends, a lot of a lot of allies inside the house. Who do you want to see the wind?
Speaker 1: Yes? And who would you be mad if they do win?
Speaker 5: So Big Tea is obviously my favorite person in the house one hundred set my favorite person in the house. Berner also like burn Is, She's so loyle. Even the last few days, she's been messaging me about episodes that have come out where she's like, have you seen like I've.
Speaker 4: Really had your back Michelle. I love Michelle.
Speaker 5: Like I wasn't being shady when I said earlier that she tries to look busy and challenges.
Speaker 4: Michelle's a beast.
Speaker 5: She wouldn't survivor, but you know, only I would have looked to see a lot of them do really well.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: One thing that I found a bit hurtful at the time, but i'm now was the fact that James sat in the deliberation and was like even just said my name, because that's enough for people to jump on the bandwagon. And it kind of that kind of started then and then so I was at the time hope and I was like, oh my god, I love to see James doing really well and whatever.
Speaker 4: But big T is my number one. Her and Berner for sure definitely to be.
Speaker 1: Crushed if they won. Yeah, if they won, who would be man.
Speaker 5: Mad?
Speaker 4: If she won't let me look at you that light up.
Speaker 5: I don't know what, you know what I'd be excited for from all there's no one who I hate on the cast, right and I don't have any hatred towards anyone on the cast or anything.
Speaker 4: I don't and I would.
Speaker 3: Want to see calumwayn if if you win, you like to see Klamway, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't be as a static if he want her Raven One, if Raven One, Callum one, hearing one?
Speaker 4: Who else? Like I didn't even have. I didn't like a lot of some of them.
Speaker 5: I didn't even have a relation of Zarah hold on, Oh hold up, I am sucking irritated with Sarah by the way, So she'd be the person who I'd least.
Speaker 1: Like to say when wait, why are you irritated?
Speaker 4: So Zara, I.
Speaker 5: Actually find this quite cruel thing to say, because I wouldn't deprive anyone of an opportunity. Enara was within the house saying that I don't even deserve to be on the show. I shouldn't be in the show. I'm taking up someone else's place because I'm not a sports fan and I'm not a big gym user. I did disgusting to say because I believe that I'm an asset.
Speaker 4: To the show. I try you are I try my best at my interviews.
Speaker 5: I had multiple conversations with people in the house about where to come from. I try to have a good time.
Speaker 1: Did you hear her say this directly or did someone tell you that she?
Speaker 5: He told me she said it, and I know how it's true, and I'll tell you why I know it's true is I had a conversation with Zarah. This is the part where I find it was quite wrong what she's done. I had a conversation with her to pool and we're talking about her life and all of that. And I got up to leave because a member of production came to get me about my interviews and we were trying to reschedule because I was sick. I lost my advice and I got up to leave. And when I left, Big Team was on like a little sun Langer. Karen Unlucky was there and on camera she said just to Kieren Unlucky, like Q shouldn't be on the show.
Speaker 4: There's others that deserve to be here more.
Speaker 5: Right after I've just been speaking to her, and then Big T came and got me right afterwards. It was like, oh, you want to come work out, let's do some flimming and stuff together. And that's why she'd done it was because this is what I've been saying about me.
Speaker 4: Wow, but I find way like I I.
Speaker 5: Find it because look, I could, right, I could be shady and stuff and turn around and say, like I personally don't look at someone like Zara and find her an interesting character that there's a lot of substance to her from a TV stundpoint, I don't. On this season, I wasn't. I didn't have as many moments that's called him as I did my debut season. But that's got to do with the people that was within the house.
Speaker 4: They were so serious.
Speaker 5: Everything was just constantly serious. Nobody seemed to want to have a good time. If a person said boo out of mistake, this was enough of a reason to send people in. So therefore nobody was even speaking her mind. Just not my vibe at all. So I look at someone like Zara, and doesn't I take to myself that you shouldn't even be on something like the Challenge because to me, the Challenge wouldn't have lasted forty seasons if we have.
Speaker 2: And you're I mean, you're one hundred percent right, and this just proved she hasn't watched the show. You need personalities on there.
Speaker 1: I was not known as.
Speaker 2: A physical competitor for sure, but made it to two finals. So I you know, I.
Speaker 4: I think that's kinds of finals. They're not.
Speaker 5: They're not the Flagship Show finals. They were like a lot less Weeks film. You have a big group of friends.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm saying she was.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I was on Flagship Finals, and I'm a personality. I Am not an athletic player by any stretch of the message. Right, So she that's a trash take. Her take is trash. Everybody's entitled to at least one bad one. But if we have her on the podcast, we will definitely ask about it. We may want to you call in Hue because you have so much Yeain Davon don't forget Davon literally watches the streets. So be careful what you tweet, what you say, what you put on Instagram, because you will find it back up and we may have to call you in in future episodes because you've got.
Speaker 1: So much tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we appreciate it. In the meantime, if someone wants to keep up with you. Now if they want to, you know, appreciate your clappers or your wagon, or they just want a little bit of that Huey flair.
Speaker 1: Where can they find you on social media? Where can they follow you?
Speaker 5: And it's so Huey mon Official and Instagram, I've got Twitter, Facebook all the same, and I'm not I'm starting to get into TikTok and a little bit now and I might do my own YouTube channel or subjects so I can sit down and to speak crop all along form everyone's to hear.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we love it, Huey, and we love you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for coming on the podcast, and thank you for your contributions to the challenge. You are fun to watch, You are interesting, and people like to see people that they can identify with you very much. Like Kylon said in this episode two and why he's out motivated to stay, it's like there needs to be diversity. People need to see people like them, and not everybody watching the show goes to the him sixty times a day, So I need people that I definitely still don't so seeing there's one in my building and I pay for the membership and I still don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so definitely we appreciate seeing you, sending you so much love, Huie, and we'll definitely be back. Even TJ talked about how much he loves you, and that right there, I think speaks volumes.
Speaker 4: I know it was TJ TJ Instagrams. I like TJ and girls.
Speaker 5: Can I just say if I don't come back, I still love you, order TV work all the time, and I'm grateful for my time.
Speaker 1: We love that. But you're coming back here, You're coming back here, You're coming.
Speaker 2: They're gonna call you here and you're coming and we're excited and we'll have you back on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you so much for being.
Speaker 4: Here, you girls, thank you. Bye.
Speaker 1: Byeye. Baby, that right there too much teap for me to handle.
Speaker 2: I can't, baby, I didn't think i'd ever see the day that it was so much for you to hand.
Speaker 1: You were trying to swallow it money. I'm either get my life right. He yes, love it, I love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad he came to hang out with V gave us everything with meta and more. Okay, now, if the people need more of you, where can they find you?
Speaker 1: On the socials? Of the media.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, you can find me on a recent episode of Catfish.
Speaker 1: She's just gonna throw that plug out there. Go check it out.
Speaker 2: It is available co hosted with Need a Lot of Fun. Shout out to the Catfish team. But you can find me at my website devinsimone dot com. That's Devin with a y Simone with an eye. Also to clarify, I was not the Catfish. If you scroll down to the bottom you can see my different social handles. I am most active on Instagram, but also on Twitter. To feel free to slide in my dms. I don't always respond sometimes it's a lot, but I do see read and appreciate the love. Also type in Devin Simone and Amazon and then follow me there. We do live chat. Shout out to challengers. There was one last week we said hello to so always love to do that. We can shop and have fun together. And then, of course if you're single, you can always be in the database or work with the matchmaker, So click on the matchmaking tab on my website.
Speaker 1: Day the one who's in the streets.
Speaker 2: So now know though, if you guys go and follow her, she may be looking at your stuff and keeping tabs the same way everybody else, and we we love her for Where can they find you on social day, Well, you can find me at the Catfish headquarters, trying to make them make you a permanent host so that I can come home too.
Speaker 3: Let's start there. Then you can also find me in these Twitter streets at day Avon Underscore, Instagram, Davion Diane underscored.
Speaker 1: You can find me on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah you knew you can find the last time you.
Speaker 1: Posted a YouTube video two weeks ago. Okay, I'm glad you can find me on the It wasn't a video, it was a short. But you can find me on the use of.
Speaker 3: Tubes at Davion Diane and then on TikTok as Avon Diane.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you can find me all were the social media worlds.
Speaker 3: And then you can also find me right here on this podcast with the beautiful Devin Sman. And thank you, thank you guys for joining us for another episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast. And remember, if you liked this episode, make sure you rate and review us on Spotify or Apple Podcasts and tell a friend.
Speaker 2: And catch new episodes of the Challenge Battle for a New Champion on MTV.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we'll see you back here right after for a brand new episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: That tea was so hot, I think I burned my hand.