Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably shakee d. I am Jaselle Bryant.
Speaker 1: I am right, what do you push your nice? I'm like so distracted? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: This is Robin Dixon to speak.
Speaker 1: I know we're virtual guys.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 1: You know, at least we're here, okay, And and I feel like you're right here in my office slash living room slash recording studio.
Speaker 2: Yes, what else do you do in that? Wrong?
Speaker 1: Well, this room is primarily the office. And then we watched TV. You know, I got a little TV set up. This is like a nice little this is a multitasking room.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, and it's a nice size. I like it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it originally was like in the layout from the for the builder, it's like a formal living room, which who uses a formal living room?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So I was like, no, we're gonna like close it. I put doors on it and turn into an office slash den.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not even big enough for like a formal living room. I think a living room. I think about that other room, like your main.
Speaker 1: Room that's like a family room, big enough for a formal living room.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's so it's an office slash den slash podcast recording studio. It's perfect.
Speaker 2: Okay, love that, love it, love it. Okay, what's your reason moment?
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is like a follow up to a shady moment. Okay, y'all remember I talked about how Sweet Green. We went in Sweet Green and we took sixty four forks. Yes, well apparently Sweet Green found out, but yes, because you tagged them in the post.
Speaker 2: I did. I did. I was just like, let's be upfront. I didn't want other people to send it to them. I'm like, let's just send.
Speaker 1: It to tell on ourselves. Let's just go to the principal's office. Just go go straight there. Okay. So anyway, so Sweet Green they were very nice about it. They reached out to me. They said they heard about you know, the forks at you know that I needed some forks at Sweet Green.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, let me say this. Let me say this. They dmmed me first only because they could not get in contact with the Rock, because you don't have your ability to like get tagged, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what is so weird? I never saw I somehow ow I turned off the ability for people to message me. Yes, so not so. I had already turned my tags off, but I turned them back on. So I turned my tags back on because now I'm like a regular person. I'm not so Wait.
Speaker 2: When they contacted me and they were like, we've really been trying to get in contact with Robin, I was like, oh, that's funny, Like immediately was that Robin Sweet Greeen is trying to contact you?
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So I so now I allowed them to message me, and they messaged me and they were very nice about it. They said they wanted to send me a little something. So they sent me something in the mail. And if you're on watching us on YouTube, you can see it. I'm going to show it to you and I'm showing to Zell. Here is the sweet Green Salad bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some things in here. Sixty four forks. If there's sixty four, you know.
Speaker 1: I need to count them. I said, I was gonna count them with a bunch of forks.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, shop.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna follow I'm gonna I'm gonna follow this up in County and a little note and a gift card. So they said, they said, Robin, please enjoy some food with your Forks team. I don't love a little Sweet Green gift card.
Speaker 2: Okay. Shout out to Sweet Greed for you know, being able to laugh at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yes, and thank you for not calling the police on me and sending me to jail for petty theft. But I love it. I am excited about my gift card. Is all lunch on me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can't wait. I can't wait, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'm account these works. But I thought that was funny. I was like, oh my gosh when the package came in the mail, and I like, she'll get.
Speaker 2: All these Forks in here. Okay, But we do want to tell our listeners because Robin stole sixty four and Sweet Green like coaked her up with a gift card. I don't want y'all to think something's going to happen if y'all want to go see you from Forks, okay, because it's not not gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Say, don't you know, don't try this at home. We got to put the disclaimer out there, do not try this at home, and then do not come blaming me. Okay, now, do not do as Robin does.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right facts. Okay, So my shady moment. So I am on vak with my kids and my favorite oldest daughter, Grace, and I went to the beach take some pic and the waves were like whipping and they was coming up on the sand. She had our little flip flops on, and you know, she left her little flip flops like on the sand and we're taking pictures and we're having a good old time. We go back and she's like, oh my gosh, my flip flops were like swept away in the water, like came up, took her flip flops and they are gone, gone forever. Uh huh. So this child is having a breakdown. And I'm like I was kind of like Grice. I told her when we walked down to the beach, I was like, just leave your flip flops here. She didn't listen to her mother. Wells, flip flops were probably four dollars and ninety nine. They got rubber like, right, they were like the cheapest things ever, right, So she was so upset. I was like, Chris, I'll get you some flip flops, right, She was like, Mom, I can't walk. I need him now. Oh my gosh, I don't have anything on my feet. Oh my gosh. So I was like, okay, we're when we go back to the room, we'll stop at the litle gift shop. Get you some flip flops. She said, okay, go to the little gift shop then flip flops one hundred dollars. Oh no, I said, now, oh they're down.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I said, now, we're not doing this. We're not We're not We're not doing this.
Speaker 1: It was on where you are girl? You got amazon some flip flops to the hotel.
Speaker 2: I told Grace she's gonna have to walk barefoot. Like I thought the waves were shady because they took her flip flops. I thought Grace was shady because she was demanding our bodies one hundred dollars flip flops and hers off spot dollars. Anyway, long story show, I told her how to walk and with barefoot, we just go ahead and walk barefoot back to the room. Okay. So, as I'm saying that I'm feeling bad, I can't have my child be walking around barefoot. So I did buy her the fip flops, but I'm still mad. I'm still many it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I be met. Do y'all wear the same size? Because I would take them.
Speaker 2: She's like a good eight and a half and I'm like a ten ten and a half.
Speaker 1: See, yeah, no, she she would have made me mad and I would have found the giving her the flip flops from the hotel, right yeah, no, no, no, no, like the the the paper slippers in the hotel closet.
Speaker 2: Okay. It was in the moment and I just was like, I can't believe this is happening to me.
Speaker 1: And she was like.
Speaker 2: Demanding, I cannot walk around barefoot. I'm like, yes, you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't, Actually you can, No, you can't. She's gonna get works on her feet.
Speaker 2: So I bought her her little flip flops and we good in the hood. But all of that was shady waves me Grace, everybody was shady.
Speaker 1: Yes, m Grace for for bring her flip flops close to the water. That's common sense. These these kids, I'm sorry, don't have common sense. Sometimes true true, Okay, but let's talk about who does have common sense?
Speaker 2: All right? We are killing it olympic olympically is that a word?
Speaker 4: Sure, it's a word today, like I'm so excited about Okay, so a lot has happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've had the gymnastics situation happened? Did our Simone? She's the queen, She's the gold now forever?
Speaker 1: Yes? Can we give her? Can we can we just like pause and talk about her. I think she's such an inspiration for for so many things. Like years ago in the Olympics, she was, you know, expected to win and crush everything, and she had to She had the courage to say, you know what, something's not right, I'm not feeling it and let me step back and not do this. And that took a lot courage then for her to turn around four years later with all that pressure and say, okay, I'm here, I'm in a different space. I took care of my you know, I addressed my mental health. I'm ready, I'm gonna kill it, and she killed it. I mean, it's such an inspiration for so many reasons, and I think it shows people like it's okay to not be perfect. It's okay to have high expectations and say, you know what, I don't have it today. It's okay to like fall down and know that I'm gonna get back up, and I'm gonna get back better than ever. She's twenty seven years old, flipping like five hundred feet in the air. Like, give me talking about that. That is crazy. I'm so crazy like impressed by her, and I know, I just feel like people respect her for that. But like when you really think about it, that's like really some deep stuff that she's endured and been through in the past four years, and it took so much courage. Just for anybody going through anything, It's okay to say I can't do it. It's okay to say I can't do it now, but I'm gonna be back. It's okay to say, you know, now, it's my time. Like so many lessons there.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's it's okay to not be okay. And I think I showed a very vulnerable side that most people don't see because most of the time, whenever I'm out there, they're seeing me wing gold medals and all of this stuff that's not relatable. So whenever I really break it down and I am very authentic to them, then they can feel like they can relate and it's on a personal level, and then they believe that they can get the help that they deserve.
Speaker 2: And you know, we look what happened in her life. She met a dude, she got married. She was very happy in that situation. I was mentioning that to my kids and they was like, no, we don't know if if we like him. And I'm like, because he said something.
Speaker 1: He said something that kind of like downplayed her.
Speaker 2: Want to be known as like mister bios. It was something like I'm I'm the celebrity here, like I'm the football player something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like whatever he said, and I wish I had it on the top of my head, Like he didn't realize the magnitude of her stardom because he was in his own world. He's a football player, and in his own world he thinks football is the end all be all, and you know, I'm the NFL player. I accomplished that. He probably really didn't know the magnitude. And and you know it's funny. So during the like when the Olympics started, wom was like, oh, what do you think is the biggest Olympic sport? And I was like gymnastics And he was like, whatever, No, it's not, it's basketball. I said, no, it is not he's like, oh right, he's like, all the best basketball players in the world are playing. I said, no, it is not. I said, why it is gymnastics. I'm like, I don't like people tune in for this, Like, you know, we are on the edge of our seats. The whole country is rooting, and you know we wait four years to see this. Blah blah blah blah. He just he because he just I don't never paid attention to it. It wasn't in his like thought process. But so I made him sit there and watch it. And so now he's like, oh, yeah, you know some my own boles is the ship and blah blah, bah blah blah. So like if you're paying attention to gymnastics and you know whatever, her husband said, like, yeah, that wasn't on his radar.
Speaker 2: So he is forgiven for that. He is, He's totally forgiving. But I just want him to know that you will forever be mister bios. Oh yeah, sorry, oh yeah, yeah, it is what it is. And if you can get on board with that, mister bios, right, then you need to step aside.
Speaker 1: Okay, look he is there fully supporting and happy and excited, and she's happy, and I think now she's going to hopefully step away and have some babies and stuff. So we forgiven. I hope the world forgives him, because you know people will not. Some people don't let you forget shit.
Speaker 2: You know who was the guy the NFL player that was like, oh, it's this is disgusting when Simone and Jordan like bowed to the Brazilian girl that.
Speaker 1: What right, we're not even giving him the time.
Speaker 2: You're not giving him no ex Yeah, but if y'all know what happened, y'all know what happened, and what he said was like dumbest, Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Dumb, like that's hold on, dang. Look the girl as we're talking, Sidney McLaughlin is running the finals, the four hundred meter hurdle finals. That girl, let's see how it turns out. She is like jogging. It looks like she's jogging and she is dusting everybody and she's just like.
Speaker 2: Looking at dusting. Gabby Thomas youdy'r long beauty eggs. Okay, you said I don't have time for y'all slow pokes. Yes she was. She got with her education, yes, her like microbiology job, and she is just she is beautiful. She is so boken. It's like the Olympics is her side. Hustle. Hilarious, Right, I love it. I set your side, hustle.
Speaker 1: Look she's dusting them. Oh my god, these girls, these girls can't even catch up to her. She is dusting them.
Speaker 2: Man, what's your name that you watch? You didn't even talkland Sydney. Let me tell you. I gotta tell you.
Speaker 1: She's dusted them and just want to go God coming out on the final time, sitting, I'm gonna give you a time to watch sixty sixty times, ain't.
Speaker 2: Y?
Speaker 1: And she finished, she just like like not even breathing.
Speaker 2: Heart, that's crazy. I got we got to get into the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it. I mean it's awesome, Like you know, we're we're into like every single event, every single competition. I love it. I don't know which one I love gymnastics or the track or even watching swimming is fun. So anyway, all right.
Speaker 2: My part is Snoop.
Speaker 1: Whoever invited him to be the Olympic ambassador, Like they need a raise? That was He's awesome. He's so funny.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize like how funny he is, And like all of his outfits and all the stuff that he's been doing. It's just been so quaint and funny. Yes, yeah, so I'm kind of like Snoop for VP running mate, Like you know, Kamala already picked her running mate, but I'm like for VP.
Speaker 1: Or speaker of a House something I don't know. Yes, he's definitely has to be like the PR person what's the what do they call him? The ones that the dude the talk.
Speaker 2: But no what it's like the people in the in the press room. Yes, yes, he was like the press the press coordinator what I don't know what they call.
Speaker 1: The call I don't know, but that's what he should be. He is so funny, he is, and he's just so like like he doesn't try to be funny, you know what I mean, It's just he just says the most random stuff. He's probably a really good time.
Speaker 2: So and then he got his best friend Martha Stewart down there with him. So I'm loving all of it. What I'm not loving is Nelly. What happened to our ei? I know in the world. Okay, so Nelly got caught with drugs? It is cart right, right.
Speaker 1: Like what was it for? First of all, how do they know? Well, okay, I guess he got pulled over for Why do they pull him over? Maybe speeding drive, you know whatever, The.
Speaker 5: Report says while verifying his identity at the casino and outstanding Warren from Maryland Heights Police Departments found, leading to his arrests without incident. After arresting him on the outstanding warrant for driving without insurance, Missouri State Highway Patrol said after searching him, they found four ecstasy pills. He was released from jail shortly after his arrest.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not as worried about the ecstasy pills I mean, which I mean, I'm not, you know whatever, Why are you a grown as man and you don't have insurance? All right?
Speaker 2: Right, the drugs are what they are.
Speaker 1: But right, Sarah, you're a rapper, you're in the music industry, Like, yeah, no, I'm sure as you know, if I'm Ashanti, I'm probably not happy that my baby daddy husband is forty plus maybe close to fifty years old and still doing ecstasy pills Like that's I don't know, why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: And he's performing so like, don't you have to like know your lyrics? Like it'd be hard in my mind to like be on the rugs while you're trying to send your lyrics.
Speaker 1: Was he performing that night?
Speaker 2: I think so or somebody there was a clip of him and he looked crazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was a while not a while ago, but months ago where he was performing and he he was like, I don't know, his eyes his eyes were rolled in the back of his head and he looked like he was doing something then, So I don't but when but this recent arrest and he looked like he was crying. Maybe his eyes and bloods red.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just saying, Nellie, we're gonna need for you to have some car assurance, sir. Okay, what come on now, you too?
Speaker 1: You too grown to be doing ecstasy out in the streets, Like why are we close fifty still doing that? And but more importantly, why don't you have car insurance?
Speaker 2: Why you now have a pregnant wife, right you need to protect her and debate? Okay, yes, a car and go to rehab. One of the two. One of the two.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. He was what he was riding dirty? Is it any of a song about riding dirty?
Speaker 2: Uh? Dirty? Yeah? I don't know if that's his Okay, we're gonna ride and dirty. This is what I appreciated because Macy Gray is on the Surreal Life Have you seen this okay.
Speaker 1: About all the drugs that she's on or something she's.
Speaker 2: On a cereal life and they were talking about like what you do to unwind, and people were like, oh, you know, go to smalk the book, you know, play with my dog. And she says, cocaine and a couple of shots. Gray said, cocaine and a couple of shots. And I can wine, that's my favorite way to unwind. Unwine.
Speaker 1: That's not that's how you actually wind up, like what.
Speaker 2: I hollered, Okay, because you can just you know, when we've been around Mason Gray for five seconds, you and I and you can just tell from her presence that she's a straight shooter, shane lyon about nothing. Oh yeah, and she feels comfortable being in her own skin. And so when this, when she said this, I was like, Yep, that sounds about right. It is hilarious. And I'm not mad at anybody that just owned that ship. Just own your ship, that's all. So I want to know if that's how she unwinds, how does she get like pumped, Like how does she get like hyped up? You know what I'm saying. I think more. I think more of the same, more of the same, more, just double dose.
Speaker 1: I mean I love the transparency. Yes, when you know, really encourage other people to follow her, you know, to do as Macy does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I would not either, But you know, if you've been doing something for a long time and that's just what works for you, then that's what works for you. And no judgment here to Macy, true.
Speaker 1: And no, and no judgment to Michael Jordan's son either.
Speaker 2: Oh right, no judgment judgment. Okay, So there's pictures of Marcus Jordan, you know, formerly known as Larsa Pippens's boyfriend, right, and he's.
Speaker 1: Better yeah, well yeah, better known as Michael Jordan's son.
Speaker 2: You already said that, yes, better know, Yes, But he was out, I was in the south of France, I don't think. Yeah, broad daylight. And he looks as if the pictures look as if he is snorting some substance, white substance. We'll call it drugs sugar, Yeah, sugar drug, broad day light.
Speaker 1: So at a table eating food with this, you know, he's probably at the pool at the at the restaurant next to the pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, sorry, So like if you wouldn't go somewhere private and do that, if you want to do that, like you're just you're you're that free, You're that brazen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Does he not realize that he's Michael Jordan's son, Like.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I'm Michael Jordan, I'm gonna hold over your head the inheritance, inheritance right right.
Speaker 1: Well, you take another ten million off of your inheritance.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that that would like allow, that would immediately force me to live like the straight and narrow forever, right, yes, oh yeah, if you ain't say inheritance uh uh uh uh.
Speaker 1: If my parents were rich and they were like, you want this inheritance, you gotta live straightened, straightened, narrow, oh say less.
Speaker 2: And yess So I feel like Jordan looked at that picture and was like, yep, one hundred million dollars off right, he called it immediately. It was like that my son called Marcus. Yeah, he getting less than everybody else.
Speaker 1: And it's more so for the stupidness, the brazenness of doing the ship in broad daylight so that someone can take a picture of Michael Jordan's son Stornton Cone.
Speaker 2: Right, he already lost money from Dayton Larsa Pippens. Okay, so it was already honey from that, right.
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe maybe he lost it all already. Maybe Michael Jordan was already like you know what, I don't know you.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's not change name.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's not Michael Jordan's son anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's Marcus Pippen. Okay, where we are moving on? All right? So I did want to talk about We don't talk about them as often as we should. And I say that jokingly. Shannon Sharp and Chad so All on their little podcast not So on their podcast that they felt like these Olympic athletes aren't getting enough money for all of their hard work and dedication. So if you get a gold, a gold is worth in the United States, it's like forty thousand dollars or something like maybe thirty eight thirty five somewhere somewhere in that rank, right, And they feel absolutely not like you need to get more money than that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So on that podcast, on their podcast, Robin, they was like, yeah, whoever wins gold, we giving you another twenty five thousand. So Shannon sharpers, like I'm giving you twenty five, oh, choe giving you twenty five fifty Okay. So then on top of that, Chad picks up a stack. He's like, see this right here, it's like a stack of money. He was probably about fifty thousand dollars. He was like, see this right, here's what y'all gonna get. This is what y'all gonna get. Go out there and get the gold, get the gold. And I'm like, oh my god, we have a podcast, right and reasonably is not giving you a dollar if you win a gold, bronze or silver.
Speaker 1: No, not a thing we're gonna give you around.
Speaker 2: We're gonna say that you are amazing, and we're gonna call you to go. We are not giving additional dying I need.
Speaker 1: They're crazy, like does this apply to so what if, like the US women's soccer team wins gold, do they have to give twenty five thousand dollars to each soccer player?
Speaker 2: I think they was calling out some names. I think they said like no allows and they said some own bows.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, I missed the moneybags.
Speaker 2: He's like, it's all me, It's all me. Yeah, this is what I'm gonna do. This is what y'all deserved.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, dude, you're talking crazy, right, because that is not your responsibility. It is what they deserve, but it is not their responsibility. I want to see if they come through with that, because yes.
Speaker 2: I think their podcast is called Nightcap and Nightcap. Right now I can say officially is broke they are. They're in the hole, yes, reasonably shady. It's not broke right because they're giving no one of dollars.
Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 2: I do believe, yes, they deserve more money, of course it's not.
Speaker 1: But I mean who's response.
Speaker 2: Typically they have like typically they have like sponsorships, they have all kinds of things, like it ain't just about that metal like they've got. Shoot, I saw I watched Simon's Uh it was just like a two parter documentary on Netflix. She's jumping in and out of the g wagon arrange roll. But I mean she's living large, she's doing her things. Simone is fine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Simone. Simone has the endorsements and she's brought her family into them. I saw two commercials and one of them had her mom in it and the other one had her sister in it. For two totally different brands. So one of them was like a diabetes drug I think, so her mom was in that, and then another one I remember the one her sister was in. Like she's cleaning up and bringing her family along.
Speaker 2: For the ride, so as she should.
Speaker 1: It's fine, So I don't I wouldn't be giving her an extra twenty five thousand dollars. Now, some of these other people you know who don't have the endorsements and the notoriety. You know, maybe the somebody that wins a Golden fencing Okay, yeah, give them the extra twenty five but yeah gymnists, oh no, they're paid.
Speaker 2: No. Now, if you when you're when you have some downtime, this is the last thing about the Olympics. When you have some downtime, go back on YouTube and look at the women's figure swimming. I think it's called figure swimming.
Speaker 1: Synchronized swimming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go, there we go, there we go, synchronize swimming. I said, streight, you're confusing. You're Olympians.
Speaker 1: That's been your safing and eyes swimming.
Speaker 2: Those women came out riving information. Okay, they like they all and then they're like their legs are going I mean, I was so highly brassed. They moon walked. Yes, y'all more walking and your own face is in the water.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is a And that's just that's like stuff that like people don't appreciate those types of sports, like do you know the strength and the you know, the I don't know the lung capacity you have to have to do that sport. It was. It was on the TV and the kids walked past and Carter was like, Mom, what is this? What are they doing? Like?
Speaker 2: He was just like what is going on?
Speaker 1: He had never seen it before? But it was super impressive, flipping throwing people. Then the United States team came out there impressive. Yeah, but I must say China.
Speaker 2: Killed us all okay, and and you to the point where you had to cheer for China, right, they were just amazing, right, I was like, get it, China, right, get it right.
Speaker 1: So kinda won the whole and US won the silver in that. But and that was like the first time the US. I don't know if it was ever medaled or I don't know they had medaled in a long time.
Speaker 2: Listen, they came out information just like Beyonce. When Beyonce came out with the commercial with the whole yah the song yah ya. I'm like, oh, yeah, there she goes again just being amazing.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was that was nice. That was that gave me a Oh. No allows had COVID when he ran for the two hundred.
Speaker 2: Yes, Noah was about to like pass out and die.
Speaker 1: He why we had the medics run over to him and everything. Okay, So yeah COVID, Yeah damn, but he won the hundred. Yeah, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you had some let so we have.
Speaker 1: Some follow ups. You know, we are lovely listeners right in sometimes. And remember Gazelle, you talked about like beards and how you don't like yes and how they need to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, yes, my trouble again, I'm in big trouble. No, but our buddy Derek, Derek Dash Yes, we love Derek. Yes, he says. I never thought I would see the day when Gizelle would indirectly disrespect me. As someone who has been a part of the beard community for over ten years, I can tell you that having a beard isn't a fad for some of us. Yes, dudes that don't take care of their beards and they look crazy and patchy, those can go there's one more thing I need to get off my chest. Lol. Not everyone with a beard is beard fishing. I actually met Stool his wife while being a part of Team's Smooth Face. But once I got a job where I could grow my beard out, she loves it and loves running her fingers through it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Derek, you was so crazy when I did start talking about the beards. I thought about Derek because I did, because I'm not not in a bad way, not that I don't like his beard. I know that I knew that A he listens and B he has a beard. And I was like, okay, so I should have said the PSA, I hate beards except Derek.
Speaker 1: Right, you were like, ooh, so I'm about to offend Derek.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Derek love you.
Speaker 1: So On the flip side, I have another email regarding the beards. This is from Emily. Emily says, Hijazelle and Robin. I'm a huge fan of the podcast and both of you, but this is my first time writing. I heard you talking about men and beards and how women don't like them and had to ask if this is reasonable or shady. My ex husband had a beard when we met and for years into our relationship. One day he decided to shave it off, and when he revealed his naked face to me, I ran away and cried that. She said that that is not when we split up, but it should have been. Is that reasonable for.
Speaker 2: Well, the shady part is you married his You married him and didn't know his face looked like, okay, ma'am.
Speaker 1: But that's what did you do? That's the thing I said. Some beards actually make ugly dudes look much better like they they give them like a sexiness, like a you know, a little swag or something, so that when they took beard off, it's like you know whoa or the same thing like with a hat. So there's this guy. Every time I see him, he wears a hat. He's got a hat on. He's a hat little you know, beer little, you know, nice looking guy, right, Like, oh, okay, he's nice looking. So the one day I saw he got married, right, so at his wedding. You can't really wear a hat at your wedding, right, and the pictures I was like, oh, now I know why he wears a hat every day because he has an egg head. Yeah, okay, Well it was struggle busts up under there. You know he had hair on the sides, but he didn't have any hair on top.
Speaker 3: And what.
Speaker 2: Why would he just be bald?
Speaker 1: You can't, dude.
Speaker 2: That's another PSA. That's how to hold on three strands of hair. Okay, just cut it all off.
Speaker 1: I approve of that. PSA. Okay, your hair is so thin and he's gone, and you're holding on to it because you guys come on the sides and you can hide it with the hat. Get rid of it, No, no, get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's kind of all off because it's not cute and it's making you look like George Jefferson. Yes, and we don't George Jefferson went out in the seventies. Yes, So if George Jefferson is, there's a reason because you know we we improved. Okay, so sirs out here, all the sers. No holding on to three strands of hair. And if you have not showed your wife your real face without that beer, you wrong for.
Speaker 1: That right or wrong for right? Because I feel like if you if you meet someone and marry someone while you have a beer, like you have to keep that beer forever? You do you know that you're handsome without it, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, we got do we have one part?
Speaker 1: Yes? So this is Oh do you remember the story we told about the friend, I mean, the female that was dating the ex boyfriend's father. We talked about this like last right, yeah, so we have like update. We have an update on that because you know, we just got more information. So Ava writes to us again. Hey, Robin and his Zelvis says Ava, I have an update for you. So my friend is twenty nine and her name is Teresa. Her boyfriend is her dad's her ex'es dad is fifty three and his name is Charlie. Her exes thirty one and his name is Paul. So she's telling us their name so we can keep up with the story. Since the last email, haven't spent as much time with Teresa because I have not agreed with how she and Charlie are handling the situation. But recently Paul went to Teresa in Charlie's house to claim some things. While he was there and he cussed them out. Teresa said it hurt. Teresa said it hurt her feelings and she cried while Charlie yelled back at him at Paul. Paul asked to see his room before he left, but neither of them would let him go back to it. Later that night, Paul came back to the house and went to the window of his old bedroom and caught Teresa and Charlie king on the carpet Terrea. Teresa said she was the one who noticed him, and she screamed because she she didn't recognize him yet. So Charlie got up but asked naked and went to the window, and when he saw it was his son, he opened the window and threw a tape dispenser at him for trespassing.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: When I asked Teresa if she was with Charlie to get revenge on Paul, she got mad at me and said he is the love of my life and I can't believe you would think that of me. So a few days ago I saw Paul the grocery store and we talked for a while. He brought up Teresa and asked if we were still friends. I told him that things have been rocky with us, and he told me that if Teresa's if Teresa's mom wasn't dead, then he would try to date her for revenge.
Speaker 2: This movie.
Speaker 1: What is this movie?
Speaker 2: This movie is wild? Okay, this is not an a special Okay, this is wild. Right, But I think Paul has the right to have sex with any one of Teresa's friends Okay, sisters, mama, aunt, neighbor, everything.
Speaker 1: Paul should have sex with Ava. Okay, Ava, how about you give up the cookie to Paul.
Speaker 2: Yes, Paul needs some revenge, y'all here in the streets.
Speaker 1: Please be mad revenge for Paul.
Speaker 2: Okay. Actually, Ava, if you don't have sex with Ball, you ain't right. Okay, you you are shady, Eva, But not having sex with Ball? Right?
Speaker 1: You have to fix Teresa's wrongdoings here? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is horrible, this is crazy?
Speaker 1: Or what.
Speaker 2: This is? Listen provo cameras to that street exactly because.
Speaker 5: This is right.
Speaker 1: This is this, This is the stuff that Bravo wants to see. This is the ship they want to see.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to see it. I want to see it, right.
Speaker 1: And not some made up ship just for the sake of making TV. No, they want to see the real ship. Okay.
Speaker 2: And Charlie is wrong. I don't even understand that throwing out the window the tape dispenser. I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: Do you know what a tape dispenser is? I mean he threw the tape tape dispenser at his son. Those things are heavy.
Speaker 2: Oh he was trying to hurt him, yes, okay, yeah with the tape dispenser. Yeah. Crazy. So I don't don't. I don't like none of it. Charlie, you're wrong, Teresa, you're dead wrong? And why have sex in this Paul's bedroom? And it's almost like.
Speaker 1: Is this like a fetish here? Like, oh, let's let's get it in in Paul's childhood room?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with their bedroom?
Speaker 2: What? It's not sexy? It's not sexy? This is giving? What is this giving?
Speaker 1: And the timing of that? Who like it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: How is how crazy is the timing? Like that he goes to sneak and look at his bedroom and seize his ex girlfriend and his father like.
Speaker 2: What yes, on the floor, Ava, do not write reasonably shady again until you have sexual fault, right, don't write. But the minute you do, girl, let us know. Yeah, I don't care if you're on your husband because it's not really cheating. You're joined us a favorite.
Speaker 1: I'm invested. I'm invested. Now we need pictures.
Speaker 2: Yes, all the things, all right, we are out of here. Guys, we love y'all so much. Don't ever forget to live your life. Either reasonable shady or both.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: More podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows
Speaker 2: And you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady.