Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys. This he's Talking Cowboys Straining live from the Dallas Cowboys World Head Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Tag bergersst TI take pains today.
Speaker 2: That touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 5: It's a marvelous Monday edition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas, in.
Speaker 2: The s WBC studios.
Speaker 6: Welcome in, everybody.
Speaker 5: We've got the whole cast and crew ready for you to rock today with Patrick Noci Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah standback, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeoman, so glad you're with us. Come on in, let's talk a little bit of Dallas cow Boys here on this Monday. Hope you guys enjoyed the mini buy got to sit back, relax, was lovely.
Speaker 6: Just ready yep, Oh, we're all doing it together.
Speaker 7: That's Chris.
Speaker 1: That's Chris.
Speaker 7: Where's she at? Come on in the chat, Come on in the chat.
Speaker 6: As m R.
Speaker 7: Girl.
Speaker 6: You did guys did too, which is it wasn't me, It was the cat.
Speaker 2: That's it was the one man.
Speaker 5: This is three hundred milligram Cheers triple shot espresso cal Uh.
Speaker 2: You gotta get it on a Monday chuckle, Oh, chucky as he calls it outside, he calls it.
Speaker 8: He's not on the air. He says, I gotta get.
Speaker 1: Not allowed on the second floor, Tucky, because gangster.
Speaker 2: That black rifle Express with three hundred triple shot caramel vanilla.
Speaker 6: It's really good.
Speaker 2: It's really freaking good.
Speaker 5: Hope you enjoyed your many by got to just sit there and smolder in the loss that happened for the Cowboys Thursday.
Speaker 6: I mean, it was not a good sports weekend for your boy.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 1: It was not a good sports and I recognized the shirt and everything. Yeah, yeah, we were talking about it upstairs. I'm sorry, Bro, It's okay.
Speaker 6: I'm going straight from here to introduce the new head coach.
Speaker 1: Seriously.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I'm in.
Speaker 5: I'm in seeing the whole pres conference, got a one on one and doing the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 5: You full to commit. You brod the draws, the I got the green draws. The socks are still dirty and I had to leave.
Speaker 2: Them in you don't have one pair? Yeah, somebody lucky, somebody saying lucky North Texas socks please.
Speaker 5: Uh Yeah, it wasn't a good weekend. Thursday didn't go our way. Friday definitely did not go North Texas's way. Georgia, congratulations, y'all kick some button.
Speaker 1: Thank you man. I wasn't going to do too much because you guys a morning right now, and just how to respect for that because I was going.
Speaker 6: To bring them, could have gone to Oxford.
Speaker 1: I was going to bring them, but but yeah, no.
Speaker 8: School is still under litigation. So it's been a rough week.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hope for the victory going to the Grounk Ball.
Speaker 6: They are serious.
Speaker 1: Well, at least you didn't back out of it like you're in a bowl. At least you didn't decline the.
Speaker 8: Shots at Michigan and Notre Dame.
Speaker 6: Well, Michigan's in a bowl. Michigan's in the Cheese.
Speaker 7: Hit Bowl with seven the cheese Bowl.
Speaker 8: It's fine.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: I meant like seven or eight other teams as of last night had declined invitations as well.
Speaker 6: I hate that, man. Could you imagine being a senior way.
Speaker 2: That's my problem with Yes, the protests isn't convenient for everybody, Kyle, Yeah, what protest isn't isn't going to be convenient for everybody?
Speaker 6: What do you mean? What do you mean right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm with countless.
Speaker 3: It's bad.
Speaker 2: I don't just agree. But when a stand has to be taken, somebody's going to catch the you know.
Speaker 5: The stand Notre Dame is taking that they are upset that they didn't get in.
Speaker 2: I think they're them along with probably other university. I'm surprised Texas is not protesting amount though or have losing records in their decline.
Speaker 6: It was it was Notre Dame and by the first and seconds.
Speaker 1: These protests aren't actually equal. Yeah, Notre Dame is protesting the playoff for sure. If they join a conference, schedule a better schedule. Don't just play who you.
Speaker 5: Want to play and then immediately pout when you don't get That's my thought.
Speaker 6: Get over it with man like.
Speaker 5: I hate it for those guys like and I'm sure Coach Freeman has his reasons for it.
Speaker 6: But it's stupid.
Speaker 5: It's just dumb to take that opportunity away, and it's gonna be a good bowl game. It'd be a like a borderline New Year's six Bowl game and Notre Dame's just like, nah, we're good. Like ask Joe Schmoe, who's the second team linebacker who spent all those summers and all those days working grinding, studying film for the one opportunity that he gets the chance to play, And even if it's an a bowl game and the starter doesn't.
Speaker 2: Play, he does.
Speaker 5: That's the that's the opportunity that you're missing from our careers.
Speaker 6: Over now opting out, Yes, he's done.
Speaker 5: The next job he'll have other than playing football at Notre Dame is sitting behind a desk nine to five and he doesn't get a chance to play that ever again, and he never will. All of a sudden, the last game he ever had was in week twelve, and he had no idea that that was his last game in the mom couch.
Speaker 6: So I I.
Speaker 8: Can't start early.
Speaker 2: He might work at eighth to four.
Speaker 1: Bit maybe.
Speaker 6: What place you're going into.
Speaker 5: I feel like I worked seven to eleven sometimes like a M to PM, but seven eleven sponsors, I think I just.
Speaker 2: Was that. So I think I'll just do away our bold gift. Yeah, No, I'm saying you do remember those gifts though, that's that is an experience.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm bro I really am, and I think you're right for this.
Speaker 2: What do you think that they are going to get accomplished by taking this and nothing?
Speaker 5: Zeroelch Well the College Football Playoff committee, So Cionara, we made our choice.
Speaker 6: You lost the Miami they.
Speaker 1: Put it and it's like, oh, this is the beginning of the end of bowl games. No it's not. Yeah, it's not because bowl games make too much money. They will find it lost to Alabama half three?
Speaker 6: Who got it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's in the Pop Tart Bowl this year.
Speaker 1: Oh Alabama shouldn't be.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I gotta ask.
Speaker 1: I think somebody one of the teams to climb the pod.
Speaker 7: They I believe, so I wonder if there's politics.
Speaker 1: Feel free to correct me, but I think someone someone to climbed the Pop Tart Bowl because I remember seeing one of the couple of my followers respond to that tweet. I was kind of doing multitasking fall Yeah, because they're they're mine. I mean, if they also follow you, they're yours as well.
Speaker 6: I got a few all we got to get in the news game Christ.
Speaker 1: The rest up my home.
Speaker 6: I know you.
Speaker 1: Just for example, the Birmingham Bowl, they're trying to find someone to play Georgias up. They've had like four teams declined the invitation. So to your point, yeah, and to your point, that sucks. And then you're gonna have a guy like Joe Schmoe or a guy who's right there on the bubble as far as you know, draft status, draft stock.
Speaker 6: Yes, one more, one more game, and maybe this game is.
Speaker 1: The opportunity for him to shine and he goes from an undrafted free agent to maybe a seventh or sixth round pick. So those opportunities for those guys that are going So I'm with Kyle on this. If your message is, you know, you want to end Bowl games, there's a different way to go about that without sacrificing guys who have sacrificed for your program. I'm with Kyle on that one. So now fall.
Speaker 5: Here, Yeah, cow Spitball by b YU and Georgia Tech are in the Pop Tart Bowl.
Speaker 1: That's actually a really good game. Oh nice, Okay, Okay, super game. Georgia Tech. We did this to you. We did this to you. So let's talk news and notes for the Dallas Cowboys first and foremost, or primarily I should say, injury status for some key guys. Oh man, good news. Oh oh okay. So Ceede Lamb had the very very scary concussion that he suffered in the Lion's game.
Speaker 6: The more I go back and watch, that's it's scary.
Speaker 5: It's it's I thought it's it's when we were watching in real time, we thought it was a shoulder thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, yeah, it wasn't, but it was because of the lock up aingers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was pretty Terrif there's another angle that I saw after the fact.
Speaker 1: I don't like. Not great. Now I will say two pieces to this one. In seeing CD get on the charter flight, he would he looked fine. He didn't need any assistance getting his bags up the staircase into the charter flight. So again I say this on Twitter when I gave that update, I am not saying that Ceedee Lamb is okay to play football today or yesterday or when I gave that update. What I'm saying is that is positive progress from seeing him lock up on the field after hitting his head on the turf. Okay, that being said, now we go to the second part of it, which is the team's purview of it. Ceedee Lamb had quote unquote a good day. This is perb Brian Schottenheimer and his press conference on Friday, I believe, and he said that the team quote unquote hopes the next couple of days should help. Now add to that, Jerry Jones on Friday spoke with one O, five to three of the fan and he said, Ceedee Lamb is quote unquote headed in a good direction. I'm sorry this was Stephen Jones. Headed in a good direction towards likely playing. But again, NFL concussion protocol is an independent decision, so two things are true. Good news on the CD Lamb front. He has made a good bit of progress. Looks like he's mostly out of the woods when it comes to his concussion. However, however, he still needs to go through the benchmarks to make sure that he's cleared. He is on track right now, but there is no one that's going to make that decision except for the independent neurologists. But good news for Ceedee Lamb. Put a pendent though. We'll see if he's ready for the vikings. Looks like he will be. We will see Tyler gout and not let's talk about the guys who missed the game. Okay, Tyler guy In Jerry Jones to one oh five through the Fan on a Friday, he said, quote my thought, my thoughts are that he'll be available against the Vikings. End quote. I like to hear that about Tyler Guyden. So there you go. What's wrong?
Speaker 8: Does Isaiah's is on something?
Speaker 2: This guy, this two hundred and seventy degree vision. It messes with me at times because I see his expressions. I see everything in fact court vision what we call it in the court vision. So Tyler gut In, it's on track to play it to a return against the Minnesota Vikings. On this coming Sunday, as is jadeveon Clowney and I am of the opinion that the Cowboys really missed clown I am too.
Speaker 6: Isn't it wild how much impact he has made?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a big, physical defensive end that can pass, rush and stop the run.
Speaker 8: But I thought he was watched Kyle. That's what everyone was saying. That That's what everyone was saying on this show.
Speaker 5: On this show say, the amount of impact that he has he's provided for this team is exactly what you wanted.
Speaker 6: Oh, my gosh, we're not even.
Speaker 10: Wondert milligrams in eleven minutes, just the party going.
Speaker 6: That's insane.
Speaker 5: The fact that you signed him off the couch in the middle of what was it, week two or week three.
Speaker 6: To get out of.
Speaker 5: I'm about you have to pop up, uh, continuing javing Jadavian Clowney. The impact that he's had in terms of numbers, production, film, veteran ability, all of that is why you signed him. And I think he's already been worth the money and it was he's already worth the contract.
Speaker 10: Percent and it happened long before the Thanksgiving Game. I think that's when we're giving him a lot of credit after the two sacks.
Speaker 6: Was always there.
Speaker 8: He was always there.
Speaker 10: He was always making a mess out of the line and being able to disrupt. But I think you saw it more so in that Thanksgiving game where people say, oh, yeah, Jadevin Clowne, he's the man, And in course you miss him the very next game, which sucks, but he was.
Speaker 8: He's been doing it since.
Speaker 2: He feels as if you were listening to Talking Cowboys, you would have heard that. We said the analyst sitting here that watch film said that he was ramping up.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 2: He needed a couple of games to get.
Speaker 1: Under his belt.
Speaker 2: Right, started off slow, but by the third game he was having a true impact.
Speaker 1: His training camp was in real time like and during the regular season.
Speaker 6: Same thing's happening for Savona Rebel right now, by the way.
Speaker 1: Louder for the people in the bag, please, we'll get to that. Because I gave the Rooks some grace on the touchdown. I was like that, that's been rough. But he didn't get depths.
Speaker 6: Gonna take some time.
Speaker 7: You could, you could get teaching reps in games.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? That's the only every rookie gets teaching reps in games.
Speaker 5: You think they boy Isaiah, it's not. But he's been bad, but we anticipated him to be bad. It's the first he's coming off of a major in Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, it's a rookie coming off of a tournament. Clown should be quote ready to go against me. I'm not. I'm not going there with him, and he's three hundred milligrams in. Let's just sat yeah, let's just let the shakes go away first. Jenevion Clowney is quote ready to uh, we'll be ready to go against Minnesota barn Any setbacks. It's per Brian Schottenheimer. That is very definitive news. So as long as Jadeveon Clowney has clean practices this week and the Cowboys are finally back on a normal week and a normal schedule, finally, I like it. Okay, So they'll be back on the practice field on Wednesday for two weeks and then stop it be where your feet are trying not to look that because it's tied.
Speaker 7: Boss, I's tied. And last, but certainly not least. Trayvon Diggs.
Speaker 1: He returned to practice at his twenty one day practice window opened a couple of days or so before or last week's game. There was good optimism that he would play in that game in Detroit. He did not. However, he was rude and active. He was not activated to the fifty three man roster. There's a better chance of that happening this week. But word has it Trevon Diggs wants to play. Whereas it Trevon Diggs says he's ready to play, but they have to say he's ready to play, they being the medical staff.
Speaker 8: So he wants to play.
Speaker 7: He wants to play.
Speaker 1: So I mean as all athletes and competitors would want to do. You kind of get tired of sitting on the salem, even if it's due to injury, you get tired to sit on the sellem. So we will see how this week's practice goes. Better chance of returning this week against the Minnesota Vikings. We will see if that comes to fruition.
Speaker 2: How long has he been out?
Speaker 1: This is five weeks. That'll be five five games, got you, Yeah, it'll be five six weeks, six weeks. Yeah, because he had the bye week.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, got youa y Yeah, but at least he worked out with the team in the off season right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, m.
Speaker 1: Y so good.
Speaker 5: It's really just I say, yeah, all right, I got a draft question for you guys.
Speaker 8: Please like, yeah, already started the draft Kyle, the heck, I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not there yet.
Speaker 7: Come on, man.
Speaker 5: Mentions every time we lose, I can't get drafted.
Speaker 6: I know, Sorry.
Speaker 5: Dude, Uh, every time we lose. My mentions are start the.
Speaker 7: Draft shoe, get the draft show going.
Speaker 6: Might as well fire fire.
Speaker 5: It up, like, get it go, and trust me, I love the Draft show as much as anybody.
Speaker 6: But now, uh.
Speaker 5: One thing I will ask though, is at this point in time, is we kind of evaluate post bye week four games? Right, We've got a better sample size now following the bye week three and one on those four games going into the Mini. Buy now, as you get ready for for Minnesota coming up on Sunday, where do you feel like the needs are on this roster? On what you have right now? And keep in mind a lot of this is going to change because there's first round or one year deals are in expiring contracts on the board for a lot of significant players George Pickins, Javonte williams Uh, Jadevion Clowney.
Speaker 6: Who we just talked about a little bit.
Speaker 5: Multiple guys are on one year deals right now or expiring deals for that matter. So you currently have the fifteenth overall pick in the NFL draft, that's your pick. Then the Packers pick is slated at twenty eight right now. Of course that's going to change based on the playoffs. So where would you use your first round picks if the draft were tomorrow? So keep in mind that there are going to be some changes. But if the draft were tomorrow, where would you try and add to this team? Does that have to be an order, doesn't have to be an order.
Speaker 2: Okay, Defensively, I'm going d N I'm going cornerback. Offensively, I'm going to wide receiver.
Speaker 6: Okay, so those are your three.
Speaker 1: Those are my three.
Speaker 6: Got two round picks. You're thinking best player at that spot, then.
Speaker 2: You need a bigger defensive end that that has a that can do what Jadevian Clowney does, right, but just substantially younger. So you need somebody to fill that role. I think Donovan Ezerrok, who's going to be a good pass rusher in this league, but I don't for his frame. He'll fill out right, but I think that you need a bigger presence at It's more of a speak guy exactly, so I think you need to utilize him as a speed guy. And you need another larger defensive end that has the pass rush ability. So that's something that I would like to see. I would also think that you still need a cornerback.
Speaker 6: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about Trayvon. I think that you're gonna need a replacement there. I also think that you need a wide receiver because I don't foresee them bringing back Jalen Tolbert. And I think that you need somebody that's dependable behind uh the Ceedee Lamb potential George picks that.
Speaker 6: May not be the if it's if you do.
Speaker 1: Are you really going to do this to Flinoila?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, Illinois's there, he's there. But you're saying you just rolling a three.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying is because you your state, it was you go and draft receiver. Yes in one of the first two picks. Yes, because Jayalen Tobard is probably No.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no no. Let's see what I'm saying. You don't know what I'm saying, Like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: If you know what I'm saying, Pickens, then I'm down right.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm saying. That math is mathing. That mathing man.
Speaker 2: Okay, So again this is where we disagreed on the defensive side of the day as well. Right when I said that you're closer to being dominant at the stopping the run. That's why you'll get interior defensive line. You're right about they're closer to being dominant in what portion of your game on offense? On offense, yes, offensively, your dominant passing, Yeah, yeah, passing again for sure. Okay, So I mean I can get along with a with a tackle as well, Right, I can get along with that, but very very much so get along with it with a tackle. Wouldn't be opposed to that, However, if you're you're really close to be, if you can get one more dominant wide receiver, who can stop that? So that's that's what I'm saying, Like, like I'm all about if I'm if I'm if I'm this close to being dominant, if I'm this close to being dominant and damn near unstoppable at one particular position, I want to get there? I would I don't. I don't want to. I don't want to be right there, and then pull back and say, okay, now let me go try.
Speaker 6: To feel it.
Speaker 2: Let's solidify that because you might be one trade, you might be one free agent, you might be one of those away from being solid at your other positions. But if you can push the if you could push it over the edge and have three dominant wide receivers dominant. Now I'm not saying if Illinois can't be in there, but I'm saying you're not putting him in a dominant conversation and you don't have George Pickins. So then and I think that if you even if you go into it and people say, well, we could just franchise tag them, you think you're gonna get the best version of George Pickins on a franchise tag or.
Speaker 10: Look, i'd argue, if your tackles are getting bull rushed by premium edge rushers, you're not gonna be able to get to them.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with that. That's why I said I'm on board with a tackle. Yeah, I'm on board with attackle, but I don't know the whole salary cap situation. I know you got money tied up, you're not getting rid of guy, and you've got to figure out a way to get some dog out of him. All right, you got Terrence Steel still on his contract that you guys gave him right now, This is okay, So that might be a position on me. If there's a guy there that's dominant, then.
Speaker 8: Cool, my Kyle, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say I would argue that you already are dominant, dominant at wide receiver. I would argue this way if it stays with George Pickens and you were able to to shore him up going into twenty twenty six. I would argue, you're already there, so to spend a first round pick on it makes no sense. However, and I get what you're trying to say. One thousand percent of Greek we just saw, We just saw what happens with CD.
Speaker 1: Want to get out.
Speaker 5: Ryan Flanoy stepped up, That's all we saw. Yeah, we did, but that's not the first time.
Speaker 6: But done it either?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not at all. And I'm saying that that's solid, But are you fully comfortable and competent moving forward knowing that that's your that's your guy.
Speaker 1: Did you see what happened the first time CD went down, assuming that you retained yours.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not saying that he's not somebody who's a good player. What I'm saying is you get somebody you have on a contract for five years and he's dominant. Dominant, not not good, maybe dominant.
Speaker 6: If there's no George Pickens, I'm in. I'm totally in that. If George Picks is there, I'm I'm gonna says.
Speaker 2: So my whole thought again, I know we can we can differ on this. Of course, my whole thought process is if I was I'm a GM, I want to be unstoppable. That's something unstoppable. If one of my guys go down, it doesn't matter when three of ours, our guys are out there. Name a team that has the three headed Monstert receiver. Nobody, nobody, So why not be the first?
Speaker 6: You could probably argue maybe the Rams maybe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Nate like yeah, sorry, you're you're two guys, two picks.
Speaker 8: Two picks, first two round.
Speaker 10: I mean I kind of have to spread it out to three different positions, so I'd like to address. Uh, first, you have to be defense for me, safety and cornerback right now?
Speaker 6: Oh you're going secondary? Secondary?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: Absolutely, that for me is most important. Linebacker would be in there as well. But like we just talked about, you kind of change my mind a little bit. On tackle, I would love to see another tackle coming here again. You know, Nate Thomas.
Speaker 8: We saw the sample.
Speaker 10: Size we've I mean, we've seen the good end the bad from Nate Thomas this year and he's on under contract. I mean, I would love to see how he progresses if he you know, if they decide to let tern seal walk and maybe possibly give that spot to Nate Thomas, I think that's in question right yeah, But for me right now, you need a dog a safety one hundred percent.
Speaker 8: You need a guy that can cover.
Speaker 10: That isn't just good at one thing, because your defensive coordinator right now is basically telling you, I need a guy that need a safety. I need a safety that can cover, not just go downhill. I need a safety.
Speaker 1: Need a dog at safety. Agreed. Else you need a dog and linebacker. And that's a non tendre Okay.
Speaker 6: You got an eye on you got an eye on one.
Speaker 1: I CEEJ, how's it going, CJ Allen, how's the family? Everybody from Georgia? Everybody good? Ce J Allen's absolute monster. And I think that he'd be right there in that window for that that from what.
Speaker 6: It'd probably be the late first round, Yeah, early right there.
Speaker 1: And if and this is not this is not just by his talking. Admittedly there's somebody's here, but if you've watched c. J. Allen play, and he's he's one of the more cerebral players in the country. He's arguably the best off ball linebacker in the country. He's the best tackling off ball linebacker in the country. He's sidelined the sideline, he's hair on fire. I have these to borrow a phrase from Jerry Jones, I have visions of sugar plums dancing in my head when I picture c. J Allen and Mary overshown in the middle of that that defense.
Speaker 8: Good god man, well, congratulations Philadelphia.
Speaker 6: Right, he'll be there.
Speaker 1: So I'm going line I'm going linebacker for my first two picks. I'm going linebacker and I'm going defensive end. I could see that.
Speaker 6: I love the big defensive I'm going defensive end.
Speaker 1: And Josh makes great points, Isaiah makes great points. I don't necessarily agree. I don't agree with the wide receiver point at all. I do agree with the d Yeah, No, I agree with the defensive eni the wide receiver. That that math is not there for me, and I'll get to that in a quick second. But I'm on a record timing again as being a guy who wants to build a defense front to back. So the way you positively affect safety and corner play is you get the dogs up front, you get the dogs you get after the quarterback. So you have a deficiency at defensive end. Instead of blowing past that and saying well, let me get a high end safety. Go and get a dog up front, Go and drop a dog in the middle. So d E and linebacker specifically c J. Allen is gonna be my pick, Caack.
Speaker 10: I think the mentality is there for safety in that the Cowboys haven't necessarily valued safety at a high position so far in the draft, or a high pick. I mean, so if you have two first round picks, then it's at that point you're willing to take a chance on a position like safety because you also have another first round pick.
Speaker 5: Well, you know the last time they've drafted a safety period, like at any point in the ground. No, JJ Wilcocks, it's not that far back. Okay, he's still on the team. He's Donovan Wilson. Sixth round twenty nineteen, in the sixth round. Was the last time Dallas drafted a safety of any kind. Wow, So you talk about not valuing safety. I find it hard to believe they would. They would put first round draft capital.
Speaker 1: Typically go sixth, like it's frequently sixth.
Speaker 5: I understand that that's where I think, like a fourth round pick might be as high as they're going to go, and they have one they don't have a second or a third, but they have a fourth round pick to where maybe that does play a factor. Because I agree with you, I think they should invest in the safety position because they need a dog. But unless you're gonna get a Kyle Hamilton or Jalen Peetrie or some of these guys that are next level impact players in the first round, I don't see them doing anything like that, and even then I think they would be hesitanting.
Speaker 10: The argument though, is that if you are Matt Eberflus and you are staying on this staff because they've talked about consistency, they want to keep consistency in the defensive coordinator position, or else you're going to get the fourth coordinator in a.
Speaker 8: Row on defense. Y, that'd be wild.
Speaker 10: If you're Matt Eberflus, you're saying, I need help. I need help with safety.
Speaker 8: This is a glaring hole in our defense right now.
Speaker 2: This is my ideology. All these days are needs correct abs. So the way in which I it could be any of these when I have my GM hat on which I'm not getting paid for that obviously, I look at if I have high draft stocks, right draft equity, what positions are more difficult to find on the free agent market. What positions are harder to acquire?
Speaker 8: Forgot we're using for agency?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what we'll see?
Speaker 8: But I'm serious first year?
Speaker 2: But like also, what positions are harder to acquire from other teams? So I don't disagree anything that you guys said in terms of positional needs. But when I think about first round draft equity, what positions do I need to acquire that I can hand select that would be difficult to find from another team or from sitting at the crib? Safety teams are willing to get rid of safeties, or there's it's easier to find safeties linebackers. We've invested heavily in linebackers, and I think those are linebackers, no disrespect to the position, are easier to find, right, there's a lot more you've rotated that position last year, three or four years.
Speaker 8: Jack Bond was in a free agency pickup.
Speaker 2: So the linebackers are easier to find. Safeties are easier to find. Corners teams don't get Teams don't get rid of corners. Teams don't get rid of d ns. Right, teams don't get rid of offensive tackles. So these are positions these are positions that is gonna be very difficult to acquire from another team that if the player is worth anything, and it's going to be difficult to find on the free agent market because teams always value those positions. So I'm saying, if you have first round equity, use it to go acquire those positional needs that you cannot acquire from other people. And then safety, there's gonna be some of those guys laying around, right, or linebackers is gonna be those guys laying around receivers. I hear what you guys are saying. Teams aren't giving up solid receivers, right, They're just not. Teams aren't giving up big defensive ends that can pass, rush and infect. And teams aren't giving up tackles. You're just not getting a guy that you're expecting to come in and be a premier contributor at those positions really quickly.
Speaker 6: We gotta go to break. I'm sorry, let's go to break.
Speaker 5: We can continue this conversation on the other side of the break when we come back with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 9: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why We're here providing the tools, expertise and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get the job done right.
Speaker 8: We're with you.
Speaker 9: That's our promise to you because no matter of the project or the challenge you're facing.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 1: Where are you noted?
Speaker 5: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store.
Speaker 6: And pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 5: That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 8: I'm home.
Speaker 1: Hey mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Hey can you hey?
Speaker 7: Hon?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got the finale ready to play.
Speaker 2: Here's your wine?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 6: Isn't it nice? Not having to ask?
Speaker 3: We think so.
Speaker 4: That's why if there's a network interruption at and t will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fib or downtime lasting twenty minutes or more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident Pact to ten more towers. Strictions and exclusions apply at dot com slash Guarantee for details.
Speaker 7: How's it going? You see that Cowboys game?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I watched.
Speaker 7: I've been seeing some good things totally.
Speaker 1: They have some talent.
Speaker 7: You have some great talent, and.
Speaker 1: They got some fight.
Speaker 3: Hoping this is the year me too.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm Cody. By the way, I'm Travis. Nice to meet you, Travis. Go Cowboys Go. Cowboys make a new friend based solely on their shirt choice. What would you like the power to do?
Speaker 1: Bank of America, The official Bank of the Dallas Cowboys Corpyright twenty twenty five. Bank of America Corporation.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Had mine?
Speaker 5: You did three hundred milligrams for Isaiah stand back.
Speaker 1: Looking like Tigger.
Speaker 2: My home called me that for track Tigger?
Speaker 6: Really that was that was my name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you sure had a t in it right?
Speaker 6: Stop it?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 6: Stop?
Speaker 7: Whoa you know?
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 7: Mommy, oh god.
Speaker 2: Phil, you gotta be quick.
Speaker 6: You feel like.
Speaker 7: That was your best come back ever ever.
Speaker 6: I'm in shock him.
Speaker 7: He got him up going home.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have to do this every show or never again.
Speaker 3: Brother guy sticks.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 5: We were having a really fun draft conversation prior to the break, where we're talking about team needs and where the first round picks could be utilized if the season were to end tomorrow, but also keeping in mind that a lot of these contracts are going to turn over in the off season and free agency is going to happen before now. So very preliminary draft conversation. And of course we were talking about the possibility of defense, heavy defense in those first two rounds or first two first round picks. Yes, then you've got Isaiah talking about a possible wide receiver. I wouldn't mind an offensive lineman, but again, you can't use it a first I'm picking on an offensive lineman every year. You can, I mean you could, maybe you should, but there's conversations.
Speaker 6: To be had there.
Speaker 2: You got two of them on there right now.
Speaker 6: You were gonna make a point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was prior to the brand for the wide receiver because, like Isaiah Cook, he put his ideology out there. I understand, and there's definite improving science behind that ideology as far as as far as extrapolating for positional argument, right, But when you look at it from a personnel standpoint, currently, I am of the mindset I'm just going to assume the Cowboys at minimum they're going to franchise tag George Pickens. Now you pose, you pose the question, and.
Speaker 6: Could tag Brandon and Aubrey too?
Speaker 1: Just signed the kicker, just signed the freaking I agree, you franchise tag and we'll talk about this more once we get closer to free agency and the tag deadline. I'm of the belief they'll tag him if they need more time. I think to purchase time till mid late July to get the deal done. I don't think their goal will be for him to play under it. So that's to ask your question when you said, do you think you get the best version of George Pickens, I don't think you will be in the building it right. But that being said, I think George Pickens remains in Dallas because the front office isn't going to let him leave. We know we have Ceedee Lamb, and then you got Flow who's shown you he can be one hundred yard receiver in any given game. Those are your three right So from there, this is why for me that math doesn't math, but that math math. So when Kyle is saying, well, if George Pickens is not in the Cowboys uniform, oh I'm then I'm with you.
Speaker 6: You need that guy, and I'm with you.
Speaker 1: First round pick on a wide receiver with CD George and Flow staring you in the face, you don't use the first round pick on a receiver's just because you lost Jalen Tobart potentially, So for that feeling, I give what you saying. So that that's my only argument there. But as far as like tackle, they we need to see what they're gonna do with Karren Steele because there's a possibility. I mean, there's there's a version in the multiverse of the Cowboys where they let Terrence Steel walk and they move Tyler Gutting back to right tack. I think, I think, But that still doesn't change the fact whether you move got into right tackle or leave from that left tackle.
Speaker 7: You're you're still go.
Speaker 2: To answer attack.
Speaker 1: I have belief in Still, like I truly do.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not saying I don't speaking hypothetical.
Speaker 5: And I feel the same way about Guiden, like I have belief in Guidon too. I think he's still He's been hindered so much in them.
Speaker 10: I think the contract is harming Steel at this point because you have that potential out and the contract is too large.
Speaker 1: Argua.
Speaker 2: I think that they're looking at it completely different. But I have faith that that still has enough in him to go out there and be productive like that be a solid right tackle. Like I don't see his game falling off in a in a in a way in which you're like, ah, yeah, it's time to it's time to move on. I have concerns about guiding. I do have concerns about guiding, and it has nothing has nothing to do with the physics. Has everything that was mental.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask, do you answer the question I was going to ask if that player or is that availabilities?
Speaker 2: It's player, it's it's I have questions about his top drive and yeah, and mentality for.
Speaker 1: Me, what mine is the inverse? Like, I don't have concerns about the mental I have concerns about the availability.
Speaker 7: Just simply that's where I am.
Speaker 1: It is his second year, but how many times, how many games has he already missed.
Speaker 2: I can't speak to a man's health.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't speak to whether or not he is healthy enough.
Speaker 7: But you can speak to that he has been injured.
Speaker 2: I can speak to things that I've played through, and I can speak to things that former teammates have played through. I think there. I believe I don't know right, I'm not him. There's certain things that I've seen him have to come off the field for that. I believe that other people might have stayed on the field for.
Speaker 6: That might be worth the conversation.
Speaker 2: That's my again, that's not me. I can't feel what he feels.
Speaker 8: But I'm just looking.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it, and I watch him. I've seen him at training camp, but i've seen I don't know that up here he has that. I'm a dog mentality. I think that the guy next to him absolutely does.
Speaker 5: When you're in the training table, cool, that's the difficult it is.
Speaker 1: It's it's just perception because you just don't know. You don't know and different. Pain tolerance is similar injuries, right, So that's what I mean. Like, now, pain tolerance can be mental, but it's it's as much physical as mental.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just it's a mental it's it's a mental in this sport, it's a mental pain tolerance. Is pain tolerance rather be sported, but mentally you decide whether or not to.
Speaker 6: Push through it.
Speaker 1: Ask me if my tattoos hurt, No, seriously naturally hurt. Right. So there are people that have a bunch of ink like I do, and they will tell you that, Oh now, they'll say, oh no, it doesn't hurt, and they might be telling the truth. Some people are lying. Stop it okay, They'll they'll be like, oh it doesn't hurt. Maybe they're telling the truth. The pain tolerance is a bit higher. My pain tolerance is a bit lower. So although I have a bunch of tattoos, every one of these sons hurt. Yes, right, agree, but I pushed through. I get what you're saying. But the point being is that it's both of those things. It's both mental and it's the physiological makeup.
Speaker 5: And next time you're in the training table, I need you to stop your your buddy from the training staff that you're really tight with, and I need you to sit him down and.
Speaker 6: Ask that because I want to know.
Speaker 5: I really do, because if if anybody's going to know what, it's going to be the training staff, and it's going to be the guys that work with him and rehab with him all day, every day, through.
Speaker 6: The shops and through the season.
Speaker 2: Is all we can do is.
Speaker 5: We're just seeing it from the outside, so you don't know what the severity of the injury are at all. I think it's unfair to write him off because I can't.
Speaker 2: All I can do is say, hey, from what I see, if I was building a team, I would have questions about his ability to push through.
Speaker 5: Because the availability has been a problem counterpoint both in training camp and then.
Speaker 2: C It's not even just an injury thing for me, like injuries happened. It's not just an injury thing for me. It's just how I've seen the approach to the game. It's not consistent enough for me to be protecting your most valuable asset on your team.
Speaker 10: Just yeah, no, no, I think that was well put by all sides. It's hard to know what he's facing. You know, you're not him, and I think that's the great idea to kind of reach out and see basically what the coaching staff thinks of his progression so far. But you can't deny that availability has been a concern.
Speaker 8: For him regardless.
Speaker 10: This conversation is kind of moot because he's been so inactive and unavailable for.
Speaker 1: The for.
Speaker 8: One reason or another.
Speaker 10: I think it was tough to have him in the last few weeks of training camp out with that injury. Thank goodness he came back from that and was able to play. Uh, But at least for my purview, I don't think the concern is there. And you have him under contract for the next few years, you have to see how he develops. For me, it's it's right now, It's Terrence Steele and where you go from there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, let's take our second break. When we come back. We've mentioned a lot of positions. I've got some names for you guys. You will see if we can maybe like sprinkle in some names, sprint craft names in my early prep spreading me man.
Speaker 1: Isaiah's like, you know, I don't know none about that.
Speaker 5: I've got a U dub guy for you though, So you should be excited when we come.
Speaker 6: Back with more talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission.
Speaker 6: Head to your local grocery store and roast.
Speaker 3: Yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 11: If you shout how about them Cowboys, you have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors. Together, you're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better yet, gather your Cowboys and Doctor Peper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 8: The wins will be even taste here it's a pepper thing.
Speaker 5: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order.
Speaker 6: Plus.
Speaker 5: Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy Whipbam. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 3: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 5: That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 1: I'm home, Hey mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 3: Hey can you ahn? Yes, I've got the finale ready to play.
Speaker 2: Here's your wine.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 6: Isn't it nice? Not having to ask? We think so.
Speaker 4: That's why if there's a network interruption, AT and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fiber downtime last in twenty minutes, or more for a wireless downtime basking sixt minutes and more calls by a single incid impact in ten of what's hours. The striction thing exclusions apply s att dot Com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Back here on Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. This segment is brought to you by Invisilne, the official Smile of the Dallas Cowboys, with Patrick Noci Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah's stand back, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeomans with three hundred million, but Jilly Grahams of Black Rifle Coffee Company pumping through our veins here on this Monday morning, having a good draft conversation. Just because we have an extra day, we'll get back to game day stuff tomorrow. We are going to take your calls again. I know it's been a while because Thursday games have really backed us up a little bit in terms of phone calls. But we're gonna have a talking Tuesday tomorrow and then it's back to the normal schedule. Wednesday we'll have QB Vision, Thursday will have lab Code.
Speaker 6: Friday we'll have to get you popcorn.
Speaker 2: If I had a piece of paper up right now, it wouldn't say that This does not mean that we're you know, we're going to the super Bowl. However, it does it would say that just because we're talking about this does not mean that we're feeling as if we're out the playoffs.
Speaker 8: No, you know, we just want to talk about the Viking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is if we were using this bonus day, bonus day, right, we're using this bonus day to talk about the playoffs, then we'd have a bunch of laughing face emojis in the Chip playoffs.
Speaker 6: What honestly, like, you've got a lot.
Speaker 5: Of things go right anyways, Just however, this is just a draft day conversation because we've got an extra bonus day sprinkled in of content.
Speaker 10: We want to have the conversations we are not typically permit, not permitted, but like have time for Yeah, we typically don't have time.
Speaker 1: We love you fandomly, but let us cool.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get all your segments this week, in fact, all of them, including including yeah lab coat in the college football in the chest.
Speaker 1: As soon as we said the word playoff, Jack Burton said, please, season is over season?
Speaker 8: Yeah, there he goes can't win.
Speaker 6: It makes Jack, So let us cool.
Speaker 5: All right, I've got a couple names for you guys. Okay, Isaiah, you said you wanted a wide receiver. Would you like a big bodied wide receiver that can be a red zone threat or would you rather like, Oh, you want a slack guy.
Speaker 2: Want to slack?
Speaker 5: Well, I have a big body wide receiver from Washington just because he's a U DUB guy and I wanted to throw his name out there. He's probably a late first round, middle first round pick. His name is Denzel Boston, six foot four pounds. He's had nineteen touchdowns over the last two seasons. Red zone threat, and he's also a deep threat as well, averaged over fourteen yards per reception throughout.
Speaker 6: Not a ton of.
Speaker 5: Burst off the line of scrimmage, but still a guy that can. I mean, he's he's quick. Yeah, he reminds me a little bit of a former Washington wide out in Romano Donsay, But I think Donza has a little bit more burst than this guy does.
Speaker 2: It's more of an I like the fact that he's from Udubwever.
Speaker 6: I don't want that guy.
Speaker 2: I want a guy that he's a mismatched nightmare for any nickel that decides to step on the field. If He's a mismatch nightmare for a nickel. He's a missmaster nightmare for a linebacker and a safety anybody else that wants to walk out there, and I say that he has to stay at slot. Yeah, but I'm saying I want a guy that you put at slot and is.
Speaker 10: Like, crap, give me a give me an example. Not that we're talking about trading and.
Speaker 2: He's talking about I mean, obviously this position that has kind of changed and evolved over the years. But you remember I played with guys like Julian Edelman. I played with guys like Wes Welker, Guys like that that you just can't.
Speaker 8: You can't guard Kody like that in the draft.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm looking at I don't I want Jordan Tyson from Arizona State, five or six foot. I mean, he's kind of he can be an ex He's more of like a CD than he is like a.
Speaker 2: I want to quick guy, quick first ten yards guy.
Speaker 5: Let me look up this guy, mikayle Lemone or Lemon. One of its spelled Lemon l E m o N, but it's either Lamone or Lemon. He's from USC. I haven't watched him yet, but he's five with eleven one and it looks like he's a burner.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Let me look, I'm looking at it because I think about it from this perspective.
Speaker 5: Right, twelve hundred yards, receiving seventy nine receptions, eleven touchdowns, and he's averaging fifteen yards per catch like that.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like those because if you have to resort, if you have to revert to to our guy, Jake Ferguson being mister Chipen flat, then you still need a guy to work to work the middist.
Speaker 8: I kind of like this though.
Speaker 10: Can we can we name a player type or characteristics that we like of a player, and Kyle, you give us the best compromise in the draft.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't have like the wide range there guys yet, but keep going.
Speaker 7: Raft expert. Let me see him. Come on, Kyle, give me some time.
Speaker 3: Oh brother, this guy.
Speaker 5: Stack Uh, give me give me a spot. Let me see if I can find one. I do have an edge rusher that I give us a big deal.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 5: David Bailey from Texas Tech, this dude a monster. Describe a monster six foot four, two hundred and fifty pounds. Just nothing but strip, nothing but straight strength and power at the line of scrimmage, like a little bit bit throwing guys around. Yeah, I like him. I think I think you'd like him too. And you can grow into that six foot four frame too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's thirteen and a half sacks a sex attack.
Speaker 2: I would like a little bit larger defensive end presence. I feel I feel as if that's what Ezraku is going to be. Oh okay, you know mean you don't want redundants.
Speaker 1: I don't want redundancy.
Speaker 6: So what do you think in like two sixty.
Speaker 2: I've been like six six two sixty five something like that.
Speaker 6: Mateo uiyala leg oh poly Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Edge rusher from Oregon six foot five, two hundred and seventy pounds. Work doesn't have the production this year, only five sacks, it only has twenty eight tackles.
Speaker 6: But yeah, where's number ten for Oregon. You can see him in the College Football Playoff.
Speaker 1: Take a look at him.
Speaker 2: I like those numbers.
Speaker 6: Number ten.
Speaker 8: Y give me a done a munch, give me a Walter Nolan type.
Speaker 6: I love theats and tackle or a big defensive tackle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, give me a little bit. Talk about why you would want a big defensive Yeah, why you.
Speaker 2: Want another tackle? Are you kidding?
Speaker 7: You kidding me?
Speaker 2: You have three tackles right now.
Speaker 8: It's already a strength and just make it better.
Speaker 2: Push it over the edge.
Speaker 8: Push it over the edge, John, Is that what you're saying right now?
Speaker 1: Don't know?
Speaker 8: Just like your mentality in terms of wide receivers.
Speaker 6: Some point you can't play them.
Speaker 7: That might we just become best friend.
Speaker 10: But when you have to rotate them out, Kyle, guess what, there's no guy drop.
Speaker 7: Off that might push your guy period out.
Speaker 10: I like Perryon, but as he touched the field yet, Come on, man, what are we doing?
Speaker 7: So in the heill activate? How's the rookie going to activated?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 7: Give me more activision?
Speaker 5: Darryl Jackson Junior, six foot five three and forty pounds, Florida State. Or you've got Dante cora Leone.
Speaker 8: Dante Corleone, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Six foot one, three thirty five. He's a little more stocked. They're not getting it out of sense.
Speaker 6: He's got a Cincinnati I don't think so either. But that you want you wanted a big Burley defensive tackle.
Speaker 8: There's.
Speaker 2: Word.
Speaker 10: I just I don't know if Clark's contract is going to make sense this year. I mean, Jerry Jones says absolutely, we're going to keep him for sure, but I mean the cap pit next year is insane.
Speaker 1: Well, if you go to if you go to my piece, if you go to my piece that I wrote on that on the dot com, come then you will see that Kenny Clark's contract restructure it and it's very very friend.
Speaker 8: If he wants to restructure it, he has no choice, no choice.
Speaker 1: Restructuring and pay cut are two different things. Restructure is a baked in mechanism that is something for teams to be able to use the free up cap space. It doesn't affect the cash flow to the player. It doesn't affect if anything, it gives the player more liquid more liquidity up front, so they get more cash, they get cash sooner, liquidity, you said, Burley, I said, it's actually okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've learned something new every day.
Speaker 3: I gotta ba ca and smell fresh cash.
Speaker 1: So yeah, straight cash home. So yeah, so restructuring and I know a lot. That's I'm glad you brought it up because so many fans think that restructuring and taking a pay cut are two different things.
Speaker 7: So it's like Google just confirmed that for you, because I told you.
Speaker 6: That doesn't work.
Speaker 5: The availability of assets market with seventy.
Speaker 8: So it doesn't have to be the twenty million dollar Capit that work.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It does not and can. He does not have to agree. He's not going to disagree. That's why it's it's not a mechanism that players have to agree on because it doesn't negatively impact their their income at all. If anything, it brushes it forward.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 1: It pushes some of the money forward for them.
Speaker 8: So I like that money's done.
Speaker 5: All right, That does it for us. You're on Talking Cowboys. We are back on our normal schedule starting tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Man, we're gonna talk cowboys.
Speaker 5: We're gonna talk cowboys talking Tuesday, tomorrow, We're we're talking to you maybe. Yeah, we're talking to the family tomorrow eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Too many eights, Yeah, all right?
Speaker 5: For Patrick Nosey Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah stand back, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeoman saying so long from talking cowboys, will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: This has been a
Speaker 9: Production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club