Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and iHeart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: It's wedding week.
Speaker 3: Are you all so excited?
Speaker 2: Everyone? Grab your xanax? Kristen text Shane Kristen, Yeah, texts both of us, and she's like Gramer, just checking in.
Speaker 3: I'm like over here on the side, like do I need sant X?
Speaker 2: What do you need the xanaxpo. We just have a lot of moving pieces right now. Our Dada just left and the kids don't see him for two weeks, and then they see him for five hours and then he leaves again for another seven days. So I'm dealing with a lot of emotions of and legend and love. Don't show those the same. Uh huh?
Speaker 3: So do you normally need zanex, like for like a long flight.
Speaker 2: No, the flying is not, it's not that, it's all the leading up to got it? Yeah? Which fair? I mean, obviously I haven't taken one since the last time, and I flew to London and I took but that was all so because and I know she doesn't listen, so I can say it. My mother in law got to my house, yeah, right before I left, and I was like the world's spinning. How you feeling babe's wedding.
Speaker 4: I'm good. What's zonax?
Speaker 3: It's exactly what you think. It would be a TA for Americans. Kristin needed to make sure that they had one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like to just I always have one in my purse, but I haven't taken one in I mean years, same years. I'll have a panic attack before I take a Xanax.
Speaker 4: And X calms you there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I can remember flying years ago with her and her just starting to have a slight panic attack, searching through her purseon like, what are you doing? Just make sure it's here. She just has to see it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's just knowing a habit.
Speaker 3: It's just knowing it's there, Like it's there, We're good.
Speaker 2: I don't ever take it. It's just there. Okay, I needed the wind. You don't have anxiety? No? Do you think you do? And it maybe it just doesn't show the same way because Preston also claims that he doesn't have anxiety. And I just don't know how that camp can be true.
Speaker 5: Not unless it's like a traumatic event or incident. Then I don't think it either.
Speaker 2: Oh No, you get anxiety when you wake up the next day. If you had alcohol yeah, so you have felt anxiety. Yeah, yeah, I feel the same way after I drink. Actually, yeah, same, I get That's the only time I now get anxiety is if I the next morning.
Speaker 5: But I wouldn't I wouldn't take something for that because it's easily manageable and tellingly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, such an athlete.
Speaker 3: But I mean I'm kind of the same way. Like I wouldn't say I have anxiety, but there are definitely certain triggers that'll make me anxious and I know what that feeling is. But I also wouldn't have to take something. But I could see where if you had that often and a lot, where you'd eventually need to have something for it for sure.
Speaker 2: See, it's like my my nervous system doesn't respond to what my mind is telling it. Sure, and so second, because if I can't get them to like the last time I took it was right before London and I really just could not get everything calmed down. Hey, can we go back to it's weddings not be anxious. Well, the good news is we know for sure that we want to get married, so we don't have to be anxious about that. The travel, I think that is the only piece that I'm anxious about. I'm not anxious about you too at all, wildly excited about what you're up to. It's just the backing. Yeah, I think the only thing I'm anxious about is the sleep leading up to the wedding, where I'm afraid that Roman won't sleep through the night and so and I know, I think if anyone's met me on a bad day, it's because I didn't sleep right and eat. So those are the two things I like, was I hungry or was I tired? And so I oh you anxious? No anxious? I shell up okay, But with the sleeping part, like I know that I require sleep.
Speaker 5: Well, it's unknown, it's unknown how Roman's going to respond difference.
Speaker 2: But I also have such empathy for the little babes that's also going through you know, time change and jet lags, so it's like I have patience for that. But then I also am like, oh gosh, I hope he sleeps because I know we both need it too leading up to the wedding.
Speaker 5: And we also have three sets of grandparents right and we don't get a chance to take them.
Speaker 2: Cues annex. No, I think Roman is going to rock it for what it's worth. I really think he is going to rock it. And I don't know why I think. I just so so confidently, but maybe I'm supposed to say that to you. I mean, he's the best baby ever. So again, like I just I feel for their little bodies, like they have no idea what's going on. H but like we don't have anyone coming with us. If we don't have a nanny, we don't have a babysit are coming and so your parents aren't in the house with us leading up to the week. So that's that's my thing, is in the middle of the night, like we can't pass off the baby and be like all right, you know, because during the day I want to be out and exploring with the kiddos, Like I'm not taking naps during the day because it's like this is my one week with the bigs too, to explore and have fun and do all that. So you know, we don't have anyone, it's just us in the middle of the night, so I'm like, we really need Roman to sleep.
Speaker 4: Remember when you used to come in naughtis and you'd sleep to the left and.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, because you were at the gym all day or you were at your training all day was a club the club, Yeah, so I didn't have to wake up, but now I need to for the babies.
Speaker 3: So will you just like take Roman like during the day all day and just kind of let him nap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just going to let him wherever he is during the day. I mean maybe maybe your mom could help when we go somewhere, but I think when we travel during the day, like he can just nap when we're strolling around and yeah, like we'll give him one really good nap when like at home at the house we're staying at, and then the other like you know, morning nap. We can just do from wherever.
Speaker 5: And if he's falling asleep, just take him at the straw and hold them against the sex they may I know, when then.
Speaker 2: Bless, he'll be a great little home country.
Speaker 3: He'll probably he'll probably be better than all of us, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I'll probably just got a little worried though, because I follow my one girlfriend just went to I think she went to Italy and her son is ten months old, and she was like, we didn't sleep for a week, like he was up all night. So I think I have that I have that expectation. So if anything, if we get a night sleep, then it'll be great.
Speaker 3: Keep that expectation and it'll it'd be so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't. But again I'm glad we're not traveling with like anyone because it's it's you know, we get to really just soak it in with the fam and stuff. Let's earmark that and we'll circle back in a week. Much But we really wouldn't. I mean no, we don't have any one full time to be able well, and taking someone is expensive, very extensive. I know. That's why I was like, I love Emma for hair and makeup, but I was like, oh, I love you so much, but I love you in the United States. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh man, all right, so this is like wedding episode number two.
Speaker 2: Right, so now we had our pre what we had our we had our bridal shower on here.
Speaker 3: We did, so now we get to ask.
Speaker 2: Whatever questions we want. Yeah, welcome, Alan, allowed to be in here.
Speaker 3: You have to hear them.
Speaker 2: This is is this a Your reactions are part of it? Alan? Have you written your vows.
Speaker 4: Yet started not completed?
Speaker 2: When do you suspect you complete them?
Speaker 4: This weekend by Sunday evening.
Speaker 2: Are they lengthy? That's what I'm trying to figure out. I know I'm doing, thank you because I was like, because I'm like the same page. What if like that would be so three paragraphs? Three? Yeah, like if it's if it's a few sentences to three paragraphs, that'd be like the worst.
Speaker 3: Wait, I have a question. Who goes first? Oh god, that's also super important.
Speaker 2: I think doesn't the woman go first?
Speaker 3: Is that a thing I don't know?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we need to answer that.
Speaker 4: What do I think.
Speaker 2: What first first? Well, it's not like we can change anything, so they just go first and rocket? Okay, all right, but go ahead back to the question, sir. Are they long?
Speaker 4: Not too long? Okay?
Speaker 5: I think long enough without it being good away on this song, I may start to bore people, so then yeah, it's long enough.
Speaker 2: Okay, but nothing Just like the weather in Scotland. Starting to understand you were like the weather and it could be great. It could be sixty one. Are you using a piece of paper?
Speaker 4: Sixty one? That is great?
Speaker 2: Sixty fabulous. I heard you're hoping for sixty one? Are you using a piece of paper?
Speaker 5: On the day, I will use a piece of paper to rehearse, but I won't use it on the day.
Speaker 2: M interesting.
Speaker 5: Do you.
Speaker 2: Would you judge if Janna used a piece of paper? No, No, you hesitated.
Speaker 5: She will be prepared, you'll prepare appropriately. Maybe you'll be ready.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't see you bringing out a piece of paper on the day and reading from it.
Speaker 2: So in our last episode, he doesn't listen.
Speaker 3: No, but this came up the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Yeah, okay, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Judge you, not at all. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I'm so scared for you.
Speaker 5: One of those one of those ones when you're younger, your mom says to me, I'm not angry, I'm just.
Speaker 2: I'm that's a worldwide the kind of thing I I will say what I think it'd be really pretty though, if we had them written out so that way we can then frame them, because I'll forget what you said, like I forgot what you said when you propose to me. So, but we could remember the vowels that we said to each other, because the vowels are important to remember. So even if I don't bring out the piece of paper, can we at least have it written down so that way we can then maybe frame them.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I she's allowed to bring the paper, thank you. I'm already stressed about whatever she wants.
Speaker 5: Only joking you can do. I know there's so much other things and that are going on, and so do what makes you feel.
Speaker 2: I just the problem is I have so many thoughts about you that it's hard to I then I go, I go. Catherine knows this like whenever I do to speaking, I will write a full thing out and then I just go rogue, and then I get lost, and then I'm like, oh god no, and then I get my head on God, now I just forgot this piece, and now I forgot that, and then no, boy, oh boy boy, And that's when the Michigan sneaks out in the middle of scott Life. O so TBD. So we really didn't get very far with that.
Speaker 5: I always go back to someone once said to me, don't build me a clock, just tell me the time. So if I feel like I'm going to start waffling on and rambling, I'll just But I don't care if you've got ten pieces of paper or you take ten minutes or an hour or five minutes.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure everyone there will care. It would be great if maybe we could just see a sneak at yours. We can just take creative direction over here. But just let marinate on that, let us know what you think.
Speaker 3: Can you write them down first and we see how long it is on paper? That would be helpful, or when you're writing yours, right, and then you can see if you're comfortable reading it or not reading it.
Speaker 4: But that good plan, think about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, alrighty, he's leaving me out on my boat by myself. You won't be alone.
Speaker 3: Got two paddlers back to you, kat, Okay, these are so funny. I'm not going for this one yet.
Speaker 4: These are your questions for other people's questions.
Speaker 2: Well there, it's a mix of all of them.
Speaker 3: That was definitely a question we needed answered, but I'm going through these other people's questions.
Speaker 2: We needed it answered, and I'm not sure that it was, but we really didn't.
Speaker 4: More of it.
Speaker 5: See she said to me, how long will it be? I probably won't speak for more than ninety seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that works. That help Well, that's helpful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So this is actually for both of y'all.
Speaker 3: Okay, so have y'all picked out the first dance song? Yes, you'll have, and y'all practiced dancing to it.
Speaker 2: Yes, did you see that? Yeah? We did? So we are wedding song is We had a few that we were going back and forth on, but we ended up with a Kalum Scott song. Oh nice, I can't wait. It's really pretty.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: And then we did practice a dance, which, by the way, I'm really glad we did because we would have made a fool of ourselves, like massively, Wait, Alan, are you a good dancers? He does not dance with me ever, Like I'm always trying to like steal dances in the kitchen and he's like, no, no, not till our wedding day. And so I think we we I love the standards. We were having what just a date night, and I don't even know how it started. Did you? Did you bring it up? We were just listening to music and then oh oh yeah, we were listening to music, and then I just kind of started dancing with you. And then what happened was is we were stepping at each other's feet, and I was like, hey, babe, maybe we should uh pull up some stuff on YouTube and actually figure this out. Maybe it's like a driving on the wrong side of the road kind of thing. Yeah, it was our breaking of our feet were going at the same time, and I think I was trying to lead, and so it was just and I think now we got it pretty locked in because I don't want a prag but like dancing with the stars, it feels like our side feels very confident about that first dance. Maybe how you feel about vows? Just observing some things here five six, seven, eighth.
Speaker 1: I was having right you were, Yeah, okay, so we have that set Alan.
Speaker 2: How much of the wedding planning have you been a part of? Inquiring minds would like to know. This is no judgment, by the way, These are just honest questions because I know a lot of guys are like, truthfully, whatever she wants. Some guys are very passionate all in some are right down the middle.
Speaker 5: I think I'd be involved in every phone call and every think of the emails.
Speaker 4: So yeah, most of it I can.
Speaker 2: Vouch for that. Yeah, I believe it. Yeah. Are you passionate about the details? Are you just their support?
Speaker 5: No, I've got opinion of the details, and it's always a joint decision. But I think that the details are important.
Speaker 2: I do too, Alan, I'm so happy we get to marry you, back to you, back to you in the field.
Speaker 3: Okay, So for both of y'all, what moment and I think this could be like the whole week, But what moment are you the most excited for?
Speaker 2: For me, it's just walking down the aisle to I'm going to cry so much at this wedding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and for me it's it's not cliche, it's just how I feel, but just watching or walking towards me as the piece that I'm looking forward to the most.
Speaker 3: Oh, did you know that was one of the questions who's going to cry first?
Speaker 2: As if that's a question you might surprise us.
Speaker 3: Actually funny, there's certain things that make me cry, and oddly enough, someone walking down the aisle every time makes me tear up. It's just a thing, you know, such a beautiful moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's such a raw ye.
Speaker 3: In the groom space like so, I don't know, it'll be a toss up.
Speaker 2: It'll be Catherine ceremony. I won't make it to the ceremony. Oh, it'll be well, we're getting ready for sure, I mean I'm not. Yeah, you absolutely.
Speaker 3: During the day before we even get there.
Speaker 2: Obvious. Maybe just the moment I see you in a different country. I don't know. All of those things make me feel something special. I am who I am. Well, you don't you don't think you'll cry.
Speaker 4: That's not true. I say there will be a tear, there.
Speaker 2: Will be a dear. He's so I love it so much. It's so Scottish. Some answers are just you just have to really marinate in it for a second.
Speaker 4: One emotional powerful tier.
Speaker 2: It's very brave, heart of you, and we're charging on with a wink. One emotional tear.
Speaker 4: Well you.
Speaker 2: I mean there was a little dixie cup to just savor it. But like a lot or just like a tear, I don't know. I have a feeling every time we talked what We started talking about it the other night and I started crying just thinking about it, about walking down Oh, because I I had this is the os it gets me. Started to get a little tier right. But he was asking if my dad was walking me down the aisle and I debated it, but but I said no, and he you kind of were you questioned it.
Speaker 5: I didn't question it because I don't agree with it. I questioned it because I just then wasn't aware that you were you were going to do it on your own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he was just like, well why, and I said I told him. I was like, it's a walk that I need to take by myself. And then that like made me start crying, and I was like, it's taken me a long time to get here, and I know that this will be the last walk I do alone. And so it's like me walking to you. And even though I have you know, walks with God and all that, but like you know what I mean, Like this is my last like my last walk alone and I'm walking to you. It just there's it's it's a it that sentiment means something to me, very silso powerful. Absolutely, So I wondered if Jace would walk with you. No, I'm going to have them walk together. Yeah, I love that. Yeah, are you tabling the one? I think you're tabling? Which one is this? Well, we'd like to tell you, but we need to just talk in code through our eyes.
Speaker 3: The funny one or a different one.
Speaker 2: You ask the funny one, and then if you haven't asked you it is okay. I want to know if Alan has seen your wedding dress, or if he has any idea about what it might be like, because you know, this part really matters to me. He hasn't seen it, but what do you think it looks like?
Speaker 5: Well, I helped you narrow it down, had this discussion. I helped you narrow it down at the beginning, so I have I don't even because that was so long ago. Now that I don't have an idea, and I would never ruin it for you or the girls on myself by having a sneak peak of it in the in the closet, So no, I don't. It's a complete surprise, and that's the way I want it to.
Speaker 2: The seamstress lady was here and he was just like, don't even. He's like, I don't even want to see the bag. Okay, that's when the powerful tier will happen. Will you do a first look? Now? Oh I love this? Okay, a first look so we're all photos after uh huh, which it's going to be a bummer for the guests because they'll have to wait longer. So usually the first look you get your photos and stuff out of the way. But for me, I don't know. I just think it's something where having that first look be walking down the aisle? Do you unless you disagree, and then we can totally do a first look. We just have to tell people first look, I want to revisit how involved if we'd been on the planning of Yeah, like if y'all checking in, if y'all took photos together before y'all obviously see each other before the wedding, so like it would be a private moment just us. We would turn around then see each other, and then we would take some photos and then we do the ceremony. It's like a thing. Now a lot of people do it, probably here not there. Also they do like first touch sometimes, which also sounds creepy, but stay with me, like they just meet like door, like on the other side of a door and just like hold a hand and have a word with each other and never see each other. That's not my thing, but a lot of other people do.
Speaker 4: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 5: So first look, as you and I get pictures taken before you walk there, now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why it's because it saves time on the photos time post wedding ceremony. And then I think also it helps people's nerves too, maybe before walking down the aisle.
Speaker 3: Wait, y'all are not doing it before, you're doing it after, right.
Speaker 2: Right, we're doing photos after.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, y'all are doing photos after. Y'all are doing that okay because he was thank you, Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with having before you walk.
Speaker 3: Y'all are saying the same thing. Yeah, okay, you guy should get married. Compatible I like it. I saw y'all y'all were different. Will you do like stuff like, well, he do stuff with his men and stuff before and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have you'll do photos with your guys before, we'll do photos with the girls stuff like that, but then we do joint ones afterwards.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yeah, like that that's the way to do it. They can wait, I guess can wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I think they started that whole thing too, because it allowed people to have like a moment together, because once you're married, it feels like all the people are hugging and kissing. It's lovely, but you sometimes miss the connection point after.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, do you want to do the fust touching?
Speaker 3: I could have seen her going neither way on that one.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. I mean I feel like we're a little or nothing the same way. So if I'm going to touch you, I'm just gonna see your face. Yeah yeah, okay, but it feels a little like I'm not gonna say no. And I'm so excited for people that choose that. I think it's really romantic. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, are we done with the actual wedding questions? Do you have any more wedding questions?
Speaker 2: I like it? What's your funny one?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's down here in a quiz for Alan?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Alan gets his own private quiz.
Speaker 3: I have to know which one I'm talking about. Was there any other wedding questions that you have?
Speaker 2: No, that's it. I can't wait. You guys, this is actually really helping my anxiety. Oh good? Uh huh, Like I know, No, it's I'm not I have no anxiety at all about us. I could just get a sponsorship from say an anxiety awesome. It's not any of it. It's just the travel. There's there's just so many moving pieces on our home front right now, and so many big emotions on our home front. And I also, Preston and I are just so excited. We're going in early. We get a couple of days, so we're making this our excuse to have a minute together, which is going to serve us well because this summer is pretty brutal. So yeah, none of my anxiety is about your big day. And listen, this is what I keep thinking about because I had a really beautiful call with my therapist. Why does she keep having calls with you and not with me? She tucked me in last time and gave me a pat on the back and I was like, I think you're ready for Scotland. That was like two weeks ago, and I was like, are you sure When she tucks you in?
Speaker 3: She you and I got like demoted completely, So good job for you.
Speaker 2: Being healthy and whole cat makes you questions things time, and they will every time we do a podcast. I just got out the phoney and I'm like, cravy, what do I gotta do around here? Anyway? I'm sorry, she's very triggered, but you found her first. It's fine. And oh no, we just had like a final I'm glad, so happy. I have one joy full tear for you.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about it and it was just because you know, Amy and I have. I started with her when I had massive anxiety and was in a very bad relationship, and she helped me walk through, you know, the last five and a half years of my life. And so, you know, we just kind of reminisced about the conversations that started in the room and she's like, can you believe that we're here now and talking about a wedding? And she helped me with anxiety piece of it, because my anxiety is obviously with the kids. That we talked about that in the one episode. But it was just, yeah, it was it was just beautiful because really, truly, in three weeks, y'all will be home, We'll be with our kids, we'll be back in the same routine. And it's like, why didn't we just take a breath and enjoy the moment because the moment is going to pass before we know it, and it'll be back to school. I'll be back. I'm like, God, I wish I would have enjoyed myself more. And so it's like, even in the stress of Roman not sleeping, or the stress of you know, the kids being tired, or or you know, I missed my kids fiercely in Italy, it's like, in one week we'll be back with them and we'll be back to normal seventy thirty and school will in all the stress. So it's like, enjoy that moment because it'll be over in a second. I think that was the final kind of you're right, let's go be joyful. Well. We even did last night like do we want to shorten the trip? Like would that make us both feel better? You know? And ultimately it was like no, yeah, because it's over like that, Yeah right, that's what you said, like so many times our last vacation we went on first and last ward you know. The first one was like soak this in. It's going to be over soon. Yeah, yeah, yeah, my last A man of many words, can't wait for those abouts. Big goal.
Speaker 3: All right, we're going to quiz for Alan.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what is Jana's character.
Speaker 3: From One Tree Hills full name, full name? This is so good, Alex depre Oh oh, great job, Jopped, I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: Good job KB. Does Janna consider herself an introvert or an extrovert?
Speaker 4: That's a really good question.
Speaker 2: I didn't write it. I wish I could take credit, but I didn't.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's what Jannah thinks, and those then what I think. I think fast and foremost that she thinks she's an extravert, but I think genuinely she has introvert.
Speaker 2: Cramer. I agree with them, Yeah, I do too.
Speaker 3: Do you think you're an extrovert?
Speaker 2: I think I've thought that for all my years, but now I'm more truly like an introvert. Yeah. I think people mistake in artistry you be an extrovert, because Preston too, But I usually would like act as an extrovert because it was just like my own insecurity kind of vibes. That's also your career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very common. Like most celebrities are actually introverts. They just put it on to be an extrovert, but it's exhausting to them, and you know that usually is a good sign of introvert.
Speaker 2: I want you to ask the jes one so excited.
Speaker 3: Okay, Alan, are you ready name all of Janna's tattoos?
Speaker 2: This is not the juicy one. I didn't write it. Now you can ask that one.
Speaker 4: Fine, believe what true? And that's that's all I know what so I can think of.
Speaker 2: I want everyone that came to see us on wind were to have a really special moment, for your special moment, just a moment that we can all share in side lens of tattoo fun.
Speaker 3: But I don't think we've all gotten all the current ones, not close, which I mean.
Speaker 4: Oh, you've got the cross on the back of your neck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please don't edit the dramatic pause. All right, So we're gonna go with my ant symbol. Okay, on this hand, my flower, my Jerusalem Bethlehem flower, forgiveness, my white tattoo, the whole truth and aramic enough. I've got serenity on my side. I've got a feather on my other side, and I've got an arrow on my foot. It's nice to meet you. I'm about to marry you in a week. That was a good one. Now, Jianna, do you know all of Allen's This is my favorite tramp stamp on the back of his back about his family in Italy, on the back.
Speaker 4: Of my back as opposed to the front of my back.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like it. When to get spicy, it's just angry. Defeat is hard for an athlete. Defeat is hard.
Speaker 3: Did you know she had a white tattoo?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Does anyone just forgot? Do you know I had any of the other tattoos? I thought maybe you didn't know about that. It's easy to forget I had one. Actually, I forget that I have it because you can see it was a really poor choice amongst the other ones.
Speaker 5: To me, I have the problems. I have areas that I focus on. In those areas, she doesn't have anything.
Speaker 2: Wow. And I want to also a moment for those wind down guests that were out on tour. I want to think Nashville, Michigan, in Chicago. I want to ask I would like this one to be asked, and Kati, will you just do it? The time of day?
Speaker 3: Okay? What is Jianna's favorite time of day to have sex? And if it's anything but night.
Speaker 4: She's not more than person? Yeah, so yeah at night?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: I mean, is anybody a morning person? Sometimes in the afternoon in a nice little closets from the other But I love a sneaker. But we all know that, all right. What's Jana's first song she ever released?
Speaker 4: Oh, don't have a clue?
Speaker 2: Janna, do you have a clue? Do you want to? I hope she has a clue. Well, I know, sometimes things you blurry.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm ready for rapid fire.
Speaker 2: I am too.
Speaker 3: So this is for both of you all though, So okay, you gotta be ready?
Speaker 2: Ready? Am I keeping like a scure?
Speaker 3: Who about who apologizes first after a fight?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 3: This is gonna be slow.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to narrate here a little because Alan had a swift turn of the neck and the look of disgust.
Speaker 3: I guess he doesn't agree.
Speaker 4: You're trying and diffuse quicker and I apologize Quicker.
Speaker 2: Well, that's great teamwork.
Speaker 3: I think she sees that as an apology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I apologize to.
Speaker 4: Okay Johna. No.
Speaker 2: I think I think we both apologize when we do things that like we we we I do diffuse, But I also think we both come back and say like, hey, sorry I was being whatever and you know you were there today. Sorry I was being grumpy.
Speaker 3: Or you know, rapid fire? Okay, who's funnier?
Speaker 2: Alan?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Man?
Speaker 3: Who's more romantic?
Speaker 2: This is so consensual? Like? Am I getting anywhere?
Speaker 3: Wait? Would you say?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Both said me? I said me, m okay, okay, he does not agree? Who takes longer to get ready?
Speaker 2: Alan? We established to slow, Honey. It's always true. I'm still ready on time even before absolutely, I know, Honey, and you're still late.
Speaker 3: So perfect timing for this question. Who's more stubborn?
Speaker 2: Alan? Probably good admittance, Alan.
Speaker 4: Especially, it's a good thing, it's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad thing. It's not a bad thing. But I'm also stubborn, so I think, but marinate on how we can about it, and so am I.
Speaker 3: I think we're all stubborn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a difference. Okay, Scotland one meaningful tier. I just want to keep reminded me.
Speaker 3: Okay, who spends more money Alan on what?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, but what has two wheels and it has no place in your house? I mean, not on myself. Can we just back that up. I don't spend money on myself. I send money on the kids and stuff. Yeah, okay, should we table that to make sure that we can make it to next week? I think at the end, I think that was Let's move on.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Whoever thinks more Alan? Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well.
Speaker 2: You're overthinking rapid fire moving that is Scotland rapid fire.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's subjective. That's subjective. Okay, you stuff, I overthink other things.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, let's do this, so.
Speaker 3: Let's yeah this answer, okay, very treasure who's on their phone more?
Speaker 2: Alan?
Speaker 3: Who's more protective?
Speaker 2: Alan?
Speaker 3: He's not speaking? Who showers more?
Speaker 2: Alan?
Speaker 3: He's more likely to fall asleep watching TV?
Speaker 2: Jannah, you play this game? Yeah? Answer quickly up to the wedding? Like, do I have to give you a fake time? Wait?
Speaker 3: Are you late?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 2: So late? Oh no, it's painful. I give him fake time? I do? He gets fake tied Preston late? Yes, early? Yeah, but but I'm fine with slow. But late that's a different bar. You want to go back to any of the ones before? Were those pretty accurate?
Speaker 3: That apology can be sawd After this episode of he initiates having sex more often?
Speaker 2: Wow, that was okay.
Speaker 3: Who's more competitive?
Speaker 2: I want to know the answer? Hmm, I think we're equally competitive. Fair.
Speaker 3: Who's better at planning date nights?
Speaker 2: Allan? He always always makes that. He always makes a point in to book a date night. Okay, Honey, you're more romantic? Would you like that music?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: We'll give you that. You're more romantic. You write more notes around the house, I'll give you that. When he's he's stuck back on that question, Honey, let's go back to who's more romantic? Alan, who's more Who's more romantic?
Speaker 3: Allan?
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, me flowers all the time. He's romantic.
Speaker 3: But really, who's more likely to be affectionate in public?
Speaker 2: Just staring?
Speaker 3: Obviously I have video footage that shows definitely, and I'm not dissing that by any means. Obviously we already answered this. Who's the better dnswer? Yeah, yeah, he's more spontaneous.
Speaker 4: Subjective?
Speaker 3: Who is more likely to laugh at their own jokes?
Speaker 4: One million?
Speaker 2: Yes, Alan, I'm kidding her own joke, I know, So we have to laugh at ourselves, so we know that everyone is laughing. Okay, all right, I have a question, yeah, to end it, if you could pick what's your what would be one word to describe each other? Like if you could describe Janna in one word?
Speaker 4: Perfect?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm definitely crimes perfection the same version of a word. That's a word.
Speaker 3: That was going to be And I'm going to give you a perfection one dollar.
Speaker 2: I will say, because that was going to be my perfection one more time? Okay, I would say powerful. Oh that's good. Good? All right, guys, Well, the next time we hear from you, you are the Russells. Are you getting married. After this episode, I'm kind of like, should we have done this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just going to get a book on being more romantic to go.
Speaker 2: I got my rooms. Don't think that our household joking, joking, kind of. I love you. You are more romantic. You write me cards and things. I love you so much and I can't wait to marry you. Okay, signing off work. You have the way down the plane. Bye bye,