Speaker 1: George.
Speaker 2: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything and everybody.
Speaker 1: You know, if you don't lie about that, right, Lauren can't in Hey, y'all, what's up. It's Lauren L.
Speaker 2: Rosa and this is the Latest with Lauren Rosa. This is your daily dig on everything pop culture, trending, exclusive news. But y'all know, we get into those conversations that really shake the room. I'm your host, Lauren Rosa, and today with me to celebrate a million downloads, we got.
Speaker 1: Miss Viral herself. Jess Hilary is a million cloud.
Speaker 2: Like what's It's a million people that's listening to me talk about what I.
Speaker 1: Love that period, the latest everything, Yeah, I love it too.
Speaker 2: It's kind of crazy that a million people want to hear me talk because I've been talking for a long time and he's always telling me shut up and be quiet.
Speaker 1: Yes, shut up, don't do that, so you've been getting looked. I can only imagine her in school.
Speaker 2: My teachers loved me because I always wanted to participate, because I always wanted to get in front of the class and talk. But they also hated that I was always talking and I was always entertaining class, but I was you know what I mean, I got through it.
Speaker 1: Lauren wanted to beat the teacher period period.
Speaker 2: No, seriously, I would come in and be like, you know, I looked this up.
Speaker 1: No I didn't. I didn't. I did, and I was very respectful.
Speaker 2: But yesess Hilarious is joining us today and the latest.
Speaker 1: With Lauren la Rosa yell.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it to y'all and baby pjy ya. So we do just this is your first time on the pod. We do a behind the scenes of the grind a check in. So I asked, how are you feeling? It has to be a real answer, It has to be one word and then you can explain your one word. So just hilarious checking in behind the scenes of your grind. How are you feeling today.
Speaker 3: Horny ooh you know how you just come off that period and you'd be like taking everything you really really need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, period in eight months, so shall know. Oh, I was gonna say like, oh, I'm not I got here earlier like this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh you got some earlier, y'all. I am they trying to make that baby come out in.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty eight and Thursday. I know that's right. Taylor.
Speaker 3: That's why she was in a good mood when she walked in here, like hey.
Speaker 2: Taylor, be mad at me? And she walked and smiling. Thank you big Patrick.
Speaker 1: Yes, not the little one in your stomach.
Speaker 3: I know that's right, okay, but yeah, yeah, very much twenty But now all jokes aside.
Speaker 1: I feel hmm, that's a good word. Is it gotta be one word? Lauren? You could. You don't have to be one word.
Speaker 2: We like to go in with one word because it makes you think and then you explain it, so it's technically not one word.
Speaker 1: But hmmm, I just I guess just good. I feel. I feel really good. That's a good place to be in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm there too, where it's like I'm just I just feel good. I don't got nothing I can complain about nothing. Yeah, everything's good everything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And that's the reason for her, you know, I don't have anything to complain about, So I guess.
Speaker 1: You know, well, a better world would be great. Then everything is good.
Speaker 3: Our energy, our chemistry, even in the bedroom, everything is good. My husband is fine, my family's good, and my two kids are great. They're in good health.
Speaker 1: I think I'm good with the Lord last week I pissed them off a little bit. We're straight now, we're good. Everything is good, y'all. How is that like?
Speaker 2: You know, because I know Marley's what eight eight months?
Speaker 1: No, she is not muths.
Speaker 2: My baby is nine months today, nine months today, happy nine months Marley.
Speaker 1: But how is that like?
Speaker 2: Because now you know you have Ash, he's older, so he probably says out your way, but I mean he is still your kid and he needs attention. Then you got nine months nine month old in the house, Chris, mom, chriss hilarious. His husband is there helping you guys. But y'all have to have like Yon.
Speaker 3: Time house nanny. Yes, and that's what we're still trying to Glad you put that up. That's what we're still trying to balance right now because with everything being so in house and Marley demanded so much attention from dad and mom and not only nanny but dad and mom because she wants her time with us no matter what, it is a little harder. You know, I'm working on the book, and then I'm working on writing for my special and then I got, you know, still have to be present online to do like Jess with the mess and still know what you're talking about every morning on Breakfast Club, you know, keeping up, just keeping abreast with everything, like it is a lot, but it's a good overwhelming, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm finally out of the postpartum uh after the post part of depression. I feel like I'm out of that. I'm back into myself. Although I'm said that I'm not able to make any more milk for my daughter, but I think that was playing a big role and my emotions, just me not being able to make milk and me traveling and start doing everything back so early, and it was a big decrease in my milk.
Speaker 1: But my daughter is healthy, she's fine. I'm good. I had to learn to give myself grace, which Milan Milano.
Speaker 3: I love her so much, like you know, how you meet somebody the first time and you in this whole to be like, I don't know, I still gotta feel that vibe.
Speaker 1: No, it was like instant gratification. That is a girl's girl.
Speaker 3: And she is a woman who you can tell has gone through things and learned how to give herself grace, and that's why she can extended the other women. Yo. I got one hug from her and then just like a five minute conversation, and I just felt so liberated after like not many of us do that with each other, you know. And so I met her in Atlanta. We went to a dinner not too long ago. But I wanted to say that she's a really really good person. From what I that's her spirit. People were like spirits.
Speaker 1: That's her spirit.
Speaker 2: She she I always tell her like you are such an angel on earth, Like she knows when to call you, you know, when to pull you up, she knows when to be like yo, she'll call me be like le Rosa, stop playing you on here? Like she crazy, you know what I mean, Like she knows. She's just wanted them people like we need those types of people.
Speaker 3: And I'm I'm I'm glad that I met her, you know, and I'm happy that you actually told me like, oh, that's my sister.
Speaker 1: That's my sister, you know what I mean. I met her and I'm like, oh my god, you do you.
Speaker 3: Seem like that? But yeah, I just wanted to say there, but yes, well I'm happy.
Speaker 2: How do you know when you're out of the postpartum because I tell people all the time that with me thinking about like when I'm gonna have kids and do that whole thing, You're the first person I've ever had to see go through the transition of having a baby and come back to work up close. I have friends who have had kids, but I'm doing my own things, so I'm not watching that closet. You're the first person I've had to ever see that happen with ye and me watching you, I'm like, dang. Like a lot of times, like, I know you're going through things or you're dealing with things and it's nothing anybody can do, But how do you know when you're out of it?
Speaker 3: Do you just feel it? It's like a certain energy. You don't feel guilty anymore. You don't you stop blaming yourself with things that you can't even control.
Speaker 1: You're not mad, you're not angry. Yo.
Speaker 3: Most of the time I was feeling down and didn't know why.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, what is wrong with me?
Speaker 3: And I was just when you're there, you're just by yourself, you sitting in and you're like, yo, why can't I do this right?
Speaker 1: Why do I feel like a bad mom even if I didn't do anything? Why do.
Speaker 3: I feel like, you know, people are gonna forget about me online if I don't go back the works, or you know, if I don't start making videos saying oh my god, you know, and how everything moves these days like very instant, with Instagram and instant social media platforms, we feel like we will be forgotten about, especially if.
Speaker 1: You are an influencers. You know so many now, he is so many now.
Speaker 3: So it's like you feel like you're going to be forgotten or onto the next because people's attention spans these days way shorter than they used to be. So yeah, but I'm out of that now. I feel like I'm back to myself. I feel that way. I feel pretty even when if I got on a head and I you know, I felt so ugly, even with a face full of makeup on in a wig or whatever or like a beautiful style. I could be dressed to oppress and I still just felt ugly low, Like now you can't tell me nothing and I'm not even dressed to impress. Every day I'm getting tired of waking up four clock in a wander to do make up, to look at these two bald head niggas in here.
Speaker 1: Sorry, if you've.
Speaker 2: Got hairs leaving this, it's definitely and.
Speaker 3: Sometimes he got it, you know, sometimes he identifies bald as bald when he don't.
Speaker 1: Put the hair in between appointments. Y yo, So what you got girl?
Speaker 3: And when I say everybody, we just had Dawn Staley come up here at the Breakfast Club yesterday.
Speaker 1: First thing she said when she walked through the door, where's Lord? I need to update on Diddy.
Speaker 3: She said that as soon as she walked through the door, really yes, yes, yes, yes, So she wanted to know, Yo, you really got people listening. So I'm not surprised that a million people out there wanting to hear what's going on.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. As soon as she walked through the door, she said, I need my Diddy update. See it crazy? Oh my god. So I'm proud of you. Thank you. Wow, y'all, don't make me emotional.
Speaker 3: It's okay be emotional, gir. I was just crying for six months because my job.
Speaker 1: So go ahead.
Speaker 2: This is the this is the going inside of between me and it's so funny.
Speaker 1: And honestly, let me tell y'all.
Speaker 2: People always running up on me asking me about jazz, and if I tell y'all one more time. I think I need to start punching people. And then you got.
Speaker 1: Too much to do.
Speaker 2: You have too much to lose right now you cannot punch. No, Oh, I can balance. I can punch and still go to court.
Speaker 3: That that lord Delaware mouth is feisty, y'all, So don't don't think y'all can say too much because this girl she can get like that.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking off the feisty going real quick, because you know, I love to take you out of court. Lot to take you out of court. So yesterday in court, we are they the prosecutors brought a witness to the stand. They brought a couple, they brought they finished up with the HSI agent. That's a Homeland Security Investigations agent, which is crazy because I used to be emailing it when all this diddy stuff first started.
Speaker 1: So to see these people on.
Speaker 2: The stand, I'm like, oh, well, I wasn't emailing those exact people but the office itself, just to get updates on what was happening when they did the raids and all that. So yeah, it's like a it's coming around full circle type of thing. So to see to see them on the stand and they're testifying about like the guns that they found and you know all these things.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, they've been building a case.
Speaker 2: Yesterday in court dead Now said they'd actually been building a case since November seventeenth, twenty twenty three. Cassie filed her lawsuit at I believe it was days after that. The don't quote me on that she filed in November twenty twenty three for sure, but I believe that the indictment happened and then Cassie filed her lawsuit. People have always been trying to pin it on her lawsuit is what made all this start going. It doesn't seem like her lawsuit was what made it start going because.
Speaker 3: Coincidents like they started a few days before she decided.
Speaker 1: To They probably had reached out to her.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, and you know what I mean, like, no, no, no, if they're investigating, they probably reached out to her and had some conversations and things of the nature, because then she became a start witness for them. But I just say that to say people in the beginning thought that this was like egregious, and the cops ran down home because remember the fads came in on land. They came in from sea. People were was like, yo, this is too much. We're talking about dating. They were trying to take down say nos, okay, but and you know not that I'm not saying whether it was deserved or not, but you know, they got to perceive a caution because they found automatic rifles like they found AR fifteen's, they found you know, they found a ton of a ton of drugs in the home. The jury got to see all of that yesterday. I don't know what it is about ketamine and MDMA, but that had Diddy. It was a whole lot what he had enough drugs in at Miami house for a whole freaknik. It was insane, all the things that we saw yesterday. And here's the thing. He's so consistent. All of the previous executive assistants, including the one that testified yesterday, talked about this pouch, this Gucci poch that he would keep his medicine and his drugs in allegedly, and there was there's always a pouch.
Speaker 1: When they came and ran in on him in.
Speaker 2: The hotel that he was in New York, there was the Louis Vauton pouch that had and it's always the same stuff in there, and I'm like, wow, what's up with him?
Speaker 1: In these which dry consistent?
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy though, Like as we have said, you gotta get through it. But like as we have seen, as we have seen Diddy like throughout the years, nothing about him read I'm on drugs while I'm or anything able to make that look that's so normal.
Speaker 1: I think, no, no, no, no, no no. I think we knew he was going to something.
Speaker 3: Something saying how exactly how high it seems like he was getting.
Speaker 1: It didn't get that able to be like functioning.
Speaker 3: And yeah, functioning, functioning at the level that you are functioning at. We never seen no type of nothing that said, oh no, that that nigga's junkie.
Speaker 1: Oh he's on drugs, he is an addict. Yes, no, big functioning.
Speaker 2: Like the executive assistant that they had on the stand yesterday that they're actually going to finish with in court today, talked about how Diddy's lives were intertwined, like you might be traveling. He was like one day they were there was out of country somewhere on the yacht, and he was like, you know, he would travel with them. So he was there and he said, you know, even if you know did he was there allegedly like partying, drinking drugs all of that. He was still working. He at the time was working on a fragrance. He flew in the different people from the fragrance brand. I believe it was es Stey Lauder. He flew them in so they could have a conversation and smell some of the like different notes and things because he was putting together a fragrance. And I'm like, one thing, I go, one thing that this child has shown me. Did he I knew he had money, but to see how he was living, Like intimately, I mean like we're seeing all of his homes. You're hearing assistance testify that their job was to wake up before he woke up, just to set the energy right.
Speaker 1: That is something which you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Like his temperature of his home needs to be a certain way, his food has to be a certain way. He has you have to organize his folders a certain way. I'm like, man, the amount of success that this man was able to accumulate from hip hop and now this is where it's all coming to a hall.
Speaker 1: It's insane. His power, Oh my god, at one point.
Speaker 2: The assistant testified yesterday that at one point he had four assistants because he had an assistance for Kombs Enterprises, which was the company that overlooked all of the businesses. You know, four assistance is insane. Full security team, stylists. They would have protocols about how they travel with him, Like one car had to kind of like go like kind of be on the side of his car, and there was one car behind his car because they wanted to make sure that no one could just pull up and shoot the car. And I'm like, I think, because we've grown with Diddy for all these years and we've been around him, we know the success, but I don't know we really felt it big.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel it, and I didn't know like the things that you're describing. No, I didn't even think of it to be on this level at all, like that this is a whole Like he like, uh, what is it that the sopran not the soprano was car face or some shit big, but like on some like even ten times higher than that, this man is. I would never even think Diddy got this much power, you know, I don't know. I just never thought of it.
Speaker 2: To understand the first assistant that they talked to David James. They talked to him earlier this week. He said, the prosecutors, I know the defense. Diddy's lawyers asked a question about when Diddy would be taking these phone calls, basically like would it be like people of like substance or power. The assistant said, that's the most understated thing you've said today. What do you mean he didn't even get on the phone for people who weren't people of power. And I'm like, shit, that's like, I don't think that we understand how much of a fall we are watching. And every day when I'm in court, mind you, I'm in there taking notes like okay, so this assistant did this, This assistant did.
Speaker 1: Like I'm looking at them because the that's another than two.
Speaker 2: The business structure behind him mass and I mean state, the state. Like you go to Miami, he has his he has he had a whole staff for his home, just his home alone in Miami. Then he had certain places he would go to Miami. He had two people that would travel with him in a certain places. New York, same thing, La, same thing.
Speaker 1: You got to think about it, man, This shit had to take so.
Speaker 3: You know how much time and take to build an operation like this, to build a well oiled transmission like this, Like he has to keep this ship going. He had to build this shit over years and years and years and then for oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but like this.
Speaker 3: Is a well baby oiled engine that has been moving like this. So imagine how many people were jealous also of him because a lot of people knew not to glorifying it. But you know, a lot of white people didn't even have don't even have the power that this man has.
Speaker 1: So imagine how many of them was upset and man and shit.
Speaker 3: And then also, I don't believe that he needs to be the only one going to jail.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so either, because one man cannot do all this.
Speaker 2: No, I do think that he is going to do sometimes that I think it's what I think he needs to say. I think I think his ass needs to be in jail to Yeah, but I don't think that he was the only one.
Speaker 1: But not the only one.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is that a lot of these people that are, you know, getting on the stand and have these conversations, they're having other conversations with the government. So the assistant David James. When he was on the stand, they had asked him, you know, are you receiving anything for being here, like immunity or whatever. He said, I had a conversation with my with the prosecutors who had a conversation with my attorney. They did have a conversation to some extent about something like that, but he can't remember exactly what it was. And I was like, okay, so yeah, that is a thing. So it's basically like they're using people from this alleged enterprise that they're trying to show in court against him, So yeah, to be able to prove it, because he's the fault guy. And that's what makes me so upset with him is because it's like, you've worked from nothing to get to all of this stuff that I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: How dare you not like you put yourself in this position? Yeah, and I get this.
Speaker 2: He had a lot of things he needed to deal with because, when I tell you, one of the things I walked away from this realizing was that no matter how much money you have, no matter how much success you have, if you don't deal with your shit, your shit gonna deal with you. The way that he was beaten on cap I see disgusting and then you got daughters, your mother's around you.
Speaker 1: It's like there's something, there's issues there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But today Ki Cuddy will take the stand and people are really really hanging on the edge of their seats for that because he's the first celebrity to come into the courtroom and get on the stand in this uh, this whole case. And people have been you know, than but Cassie was expected. We knew Cassie was not get on the stand. But Kit Cuddy is the first celebrity that is getting on the stand that people didn't really know for sure if he would take the stand, and you know, people are guessing trying to figure out what other celebrity names are involved. So I'll be there today before I get on my foot to d R and just you know, I bring back kind of how that testimony was, because that's the big thing. That's what we're looking, you know, to hear of and hear from today. So, yes, did y'all know that Biggie's nickname was Frank White?
Speaker 1: Y'all knew that? What I knew that he's Frank White? And did he is Frank Black Boom? That was the thing that messed me up yesterday in court. The Oh my god. Wow.
Speaker 2: So the assistant that is testifying. Now, I'm gonna get this man's name.
Speaker 3: I hate that, Biggie, it's dead because we have to ask him some stuff.
Speaker 2: So, Frank Black is a name that Diddy used to use all the time when he would he would it would be on the prescription pill bottles for like when he would get his drugs, and it would be the name that they used for hotels. Cassie would call him that and text messages and emails.
Speaker 1: It was like a nickname. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And like even when even when they would have escorts coming to the hotels and stuff, they would be like, ask for the room for Frank Black like stuff like that. It was like an eliots. It was like you know what I mean, it was a name. She had her names as well.
Speaker 1: How do we know about Frank How we know that's Biggie's No.
Speaker 2: I knew that because I've heard that in songs and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: He used to go. Biggie used to say that like he went by Frank White. Yes, oh, I've heard a town on themselves. What But it's crazy because I didn't even put two.
Speaker 2: And two together. And I said that to Charlotte Mane. He's like, it's because you're thirty three. And I'm like, nah, I gotta be other.
Speaker 1: Because I was in court.
Speaker 2: My mind was blown. I looked around and all the other reporters just act like nothing happened. I said, I'm too different when I get to the breakfast club because they gonna understand it.
Speaker 1: But yes, I just say it one more time. Put the people in the back, and y'all listen. I think Biggy and Diddy were lover is at a point? What if the fuck they was lovers allegedly? What the fuck? I don't think so, because.
Speaker 2: In all this and all and all this stuff, there has been no men that have said that Diddy has tried to physically do anything with them, and all of these testimonies.
Speaker 1: But we had five more weeks left, Lauren. But then that did that person just say that? Oh? I guess because the thing I think.
Speaker 2: The problem with Diddy is and Shuman thinks said too, like he he's.
Speaker 1: Like a second hand gay, like he don't want bro.
Speaker 2: He's like listen, listen, like as in like he's me and serious, he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't he still needs a girl as a middle man, though, like he can't.
Speaker 4: Go all the way gay yeah, okay, okay, second hand gay is the most hilarious thing I've heard in months.
Speaker 2: It is what but gay by contact is crazy, Like you gotta have.
Speaker 1: The woman you can't.
Speaker 3: I just don't take straight dick like I gotta have a woman around two Okay, but no, that is I'm glad you caught that.
Speaker 1: Because you're you bought it to me. I was like, what nobody else was excited in the court room.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, yeah, yeah, but that's the youthfulness in us, and that's honestly, it's so it's probably so much other ship to pay attention to. I think that people ain't even gonna get that, Like people didn't like, people.
Speaker 1: Didn't think to question that.
Speaker 3: Don Richard is formally known as Don Richards is on the stand like testifying against this man, and she worked with him last year on a song with almost two years ago to on his last Love album See Okay.
Speaker 2: I'd asked a person close to Diddy's legal team why didn't they bring that up? And that person was also confused as to why they didn't as well. I just you know what interesting is yesterday. I keep saying, well, yesterday, they put a psychiatrist on the stand who speaks to clinical things and forensic things when it comes to like, you know, breakdowns of people who've been abused and abusers. She really works more so with people who've been abused. But she talked about that as to and it made me kind of look at Dawn's testimony a lot differently. So what she said was is that you know that there's different levels and steps of trauma and coping from trauma. So one of the things that she talked about with coping or just trying to get through it is you do things to appease, but also too, you're always holding on to when things were good, so you want to return back to that. So it's like with you know, for an example, with Cassie, a lot of people are like, well, if Cassie was, you know, getting beaten and she didn't want to be involved with the freak CAUs, why didn't she just say so? Why didn't she just leave? But it's like when things were good, when he was treating her well, when he was affirming her, That's what she according to this psychiatrist, thoseuld have been things that she held onto that made her downplay everything else on top of like, you know, financial fears because she you know, he's controlling everything allegedly and all of that. But it made me think about Dawn because I'm like, Okay, why would you go back to work with this person if you feel like they threaten your life? But you're remembering the high from being Dawn of Diddy, Dirty Money and Dannity Kane, and you know when he was affirming your talent and making you feel good.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's not a sexual relationship, but the working relationship, you know, and that coming from a person of power, you remember the good things, you put it out of your mind, so then it makes you return back to Okay, wait, maybe I can get back in that good space. And that's what I focused on. That was according to this psychiatrist that they spoke to yesterday, which made me kind of think about things a bit different, and I'm like, y'a, I feel so sorry for the jury because every time you flip flop back and forth so much about how you feel about these tess Simonis and these things. Because at first, I'm like, yo, they killed doing they shattered her testimony so bad. After hearing that forensic psychiatrist yesterday and clinical psychiatrists, I was like, well, wait, maybe doing was just you know, and that was a trauma response for her, Like it was a safe space. It was a space that felt good because that was when she was at her biggest point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Glow has a little nose.
Speaker 1: Now it's not big anymore. What is it? What is the accent? I have no idea. I'm drinking over here.
Speaker 2: Well okay, so look, we're gonna take it to the tweets, to the streets because the people that's our segment where we go to like online conversations. So Dinna Rollins when he came here, told me that I be every every other page she goes, I be in the comments, and I'm a I'm a hope for the tweets basically like I be online a lot outside.
Speaker 1: We outside, we outside.
Speaker 2: I saw glos new nose in her affirming it because yesterday online the people was arguing, like, man, every time a black girl gets to a cer and level of success, she has to fix her facial features to that they felt like she was making her nose smaller because that's like more of like a European white person thing to do this.
Speaker 3: This is the thing I don't I'm not gonna say, oh she did this. You know, every black woman felt like they have to or every woman have to know. She could have very well had a problem with her nose being big since she was a child. Like, we don't know that just because we never heard her say it does not mean that that's not her reservations or that was never how she felt about herself. She probably always been bullied for her nose, and she just never gave a fuck, you know about them bullying her more than she felt like it was something that she would want to adjust herself. Now, it could be the other way around, where she felt like people be talking about her shit too much, and so she went to go.
Speaker 1: Ahead her nose job. No, the only reason why I feel like she got a moves done? Oh wow, Okay, well great.
Speaker 3: Maybe she always felt like she had a tress a chest like a dude.
Speaker 1: That's how I felt.
Speaker 3: That's why I threw some d He's on this bitch at the same chests forever. And then I was like, you know what, I'm gonna his some surgery. I'm my nose is fat.
Speaker 1: Too, but I'm scared to get anything done to my face. That's the only thing I feel like. It don't look bad though.
Speaker 2: I feel like her nose look like how it looks when she was doing her makeup, Like it.
Speaker 3: Don't look like it looks like a good contour job. And if you got the money and that's what you want to do, do it, do it. If that's what you want to do, do it. And I felt like that's what she wanted to do. Glorilla probably already felt that way about her nose, all right, And because not for nothing, we've seen that she's been on her gym journey, like she ain't go get no fake ash.
Speaker 1: And get in for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she's been definitely working out. Okay, I ain't really take a good look look at it.
Speaker 1: But allegedly, and this is reported, this is not me confirming.
Speaker 2: There were some surgery pages who posted her, but you know, they lean into whatever it's hot sometimes, so I don't it's like this like the Shade Room of surgery, like you know, as a page that they post her. But I don't know, but I don't. I just even if she did, Even if even if she did, I don't care look good and she getting money and she doesn't. And when I start getting money, I don't get with. I don't think I might get anything done. But if I want to, so.
Speaker 3: Your money, can't nobody tell you what the gid can't nobody tell you what the fuck to do if it's your money and you always and you feel like you want to do something, alter the way you look, or if you feel like it's been something that has been like hanging over you all your life.
Speaker 1: Like I can't wait to get these bunyons shaved off. Girl. My father gave me.
Speaker 3: Bunions, and that has to be because my mother don't got them. But I got them out of nowhere. And that come from wearing too small shoes. I never WoT shoes that was too small. You're right in the sixth grade, but it was only one. Yeah, and I'm taking the souls out. But did you have jail every day? Every day you was going hard? You probably had no socks on either, because.
Speaker 1: You never you know what I all?
Speaker 3: Right now, I feel a tech, you know, because you're looking at your tailor while she's saying on looks like yup, yup, Like don't fucking do that?
Speaker 1: Well you did just have a child and your being pregnant. Do not give you bunions, but give you a but my like for instance, your feet weren't swollen. Yes, my feet were swollen. Yes, it's come from something of that though. No, I had bunions before and after. Where you getting bunions? Right down? Taylor, Yo, I gotta not drink my no is gonna be out of shape. I'm gonna get bunioned for a baby. Yes, just asked me that dog. You said you asked tailor.
Speaker 3: You're getting bunions too, she said, I would never like I say, that's why I don't do podcast. But you know what by luring congratulations on the one million, you look up some bunyan surgeons.
Speaker 1: Thank you y'all.
Speaker 2: Thanks to Jeff for being a guest today with me and Taylor.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: That has been the latest with Laura the Rosa. Very entertaining today. You know, I love when the guests pop on it. That's the beauty of being able to film here at the studio, at the iHeart Studio. You just never know who want to pull up on me. This has been the latest with Laura le Rosa. I tell you, guys, every episode because I mean it, lowriders. At the end of the day, there's always a lot to talk about, and y'all could be anywhere with anybody talking about it, but you choose to be right here with me every single episode, all one million of y'all. So thanks for tuning on in. I will catch you guys in the next one.