Speaker 1: Right, Thanks Scott John An hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free, It's eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. We are in the DC swamp. We're in the sewer and we will be on immediately following President Trump in the State of the Union addressed time. We've got a great lineup of guests. We'll tell you more about that coming up. What we are expecting tonight are a lot of shenanigans from a lot of Democrats, and among them we expect signs with anti Trump, anti Musk, anti Doge messages, just like if you might recall Congresswoman to leave held up a sign when the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave a speech to a joint session of Congress, and you know she's that sign said war criminal. They are planning to bring eggs or empty egg cartons to highlight how inflation is driving the prices of eggs up. That would actually be called ABM flu that is driving up egg price. But the fact that they finally after four years of denying the truth and the reality that the average American was paying twelve thousand dollars more annually for what they were paying under Donald Trump is maybe it's progress anyway, here to sort it all out. He's one of our favorite people in the US Congress, if not the favorite. Jim Jordan, great state of Ohio, bug guy State. How are you, sir?
Speaker 2: I'm fine, Sean, Well, Sumrize. The Democrats are going to do the typical Democrats stuff, it sounds like tonight. And by the way, you did a great job with I caught some of the year interview of the Vice president. I thought, really good, really good, really good job at Jadie, was great at Alary.
Speaker 1: You know, you were the first really to tell me that this guy's a star. And how right you've been. I mean, he's done a great job as vice president, and I think he's really risen to the occasion. All right, Well, well let's go to the antics that will take place in there tonight.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I gotta imagine I think I know Donald Trump pretty well. I know you know him pretty well. I would imagine probably Donald Trump's up for the challenge, and I think he will. He will probably give as good as he gets and then probably not gonna like any of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's always he always does a great job with UH. I still remember his last day of the Union when the First Lady gave the Medal of Freedom to Rush and the other guests he had in the UH in the in the guest area in the gallery there, and his speech was phenomenal. It was so good. And he always does a great job. I'm sure do a great job tonight. But you know, the Democrats can do all the things they want to do. It doesn't change the fact that President Tump's doing what he said he was going to do. I mean, he's already secured the border, were already moved with I mean, so much different than what we had under Joe Biden. He's doing that. He's the doge, is identifying all the stupid spending that that's that goes on in the federal government. And then of course he's working in the foreign policy area, trying to bring peace to to to Ukraine and this this war. So I mean, you know, I always say, we make this job too complicated. What tell the voters you were going to do if you didn't like to do what you said. President's doing that, So I Suton, He'll talk about all that. The success he's had in six short weeks and then of course his vision for the rest of this of his presidency. So I'm committed it'll be great as always, but the Democrats will be Democrats as always.
Speaker 1: I don't want to read the whole post because it takes too long. I would like to, but Zelenski writes on an X no, I would like to reiterate Ukraine's commitment to peace. None of us wants an endless war. Ukraine is ready to come to the negotiating table as soon as possible to bring lasting piece closer. Nobody wants peace more than Ukrainians. My team and I stand ready to work under President Trump's strong leadership to get a piece that lasts. We're ready to work fast to end the war. And this is the day after he said he thinks it's going to go on for a very long time, and he says in the stages. The first stages could be the release of prisoners and truce in the sky, ban on missiles, long range drones, bombs on energy and other civilian infrastructure, and a truce in the sea immediately. If Russia will do the same, then we want to move very fast through all the next stages and to work with the US to agree to a strong final deal. We do really value how much America has done to help Ukraine maintain its sovereignty and independence, and we remember the moment when things changed when President Trump provided Ukraine with javelins. We are grateful for this. Our meeting in Washington at the White House on Friday did not go the way it was supposed to be. It is regrettable that it happened this way. It is time to make things right. We would like future cooperation and communication to be constructive. Regarding the agreement on minerals and security. Ukraine is ready to sign it at any time and in any convenient format. We see this agreement as a step toward greater security and solid security guarantees, and I truly hope it will work effectively. That sounds like a complete capitulation to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like what you should have said on last Friday instead of four days later. So look, let's hope that's the case. And then as as the Secretary of State said over the weekend that that this thing can get back on track, what I do know is President Trump has has been as JD said, as a vice president, sad, he's been the one world leader who's trying to actually stop the fighting, stop the killings, and get to peace, and has been willing to go out there and make it happen. And then of course we had what took place Friday in the Oval Office. The other thing that I think is important is we should never forget the context here. No one's been able to tell me over the last three years that this war has gone on them, and the hundreds of millions of dollars of American money that's went there, no one's ever been able to tell me what the overall objective is. Is it to drive Russia out of the Eastern Ukraine region, the Don Boss region? Another is it to drive him out of Crimea, which they've had for eleven years, which they took under Obama and which Obama said, Oh, we're going to give you blankets and MRIs and presidentoff got in office, but no, we'll give you javelin. I mean, so, what's been the what's the objective? How does this thing? How does it end? And President trumpas finally said, after three years, one hundreds of billions of dollars, let's get to the negotiating cable and let's end this thing, let's get back to saving lives and getting to peace. And then he gets criticized by everyone on the left and all the Democrats for stepping forward and actually doing something. So that's the frustrating part to me because no one was ever able to you know, this whole thing. When you get involved in in foreign activities, you better know what the goal is and then when you achieve it, how you exit. And we've never had that explain to it in the three years that the American taxpayer has been financing it.
Speaker 1: So I see the Democrat now, the Democratic Party now is they seem to want to support endless wars and use American taxpayer dollars even though we spend hundreds of billions of dollars. They seem I mean, we saw the bill to banned biological mails from women's sports was blocked by Senate Democrats and that didn't reach the necessary sixty vote threshold to advance. I find that pretty amazed. And the bill failed by this key procedural hurdle by a vote of fifty one to forty five, pretty much along party lines. And if they want to be the party that defends men's right to be in women's sports. If they want to be the party of endless wars and the party that puts the rights of illegals over the safety of Americans, and the party that is going to stand up and fight cutting waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption, which they're also doing and claiming it's unconstitutional. I'm okay with all of that, because I don't think they'll win another election with that agenda.
Speaker 2: Sarah Hugaby Sanders said it best. The divide in America today is normal versus crazy, and the left that controls the Democrat Party has adopted the crazy policy they use.
Speaker 1: You kind of stole that from Newt. I think Newt is the first one two have said it. I wish I'd thought of it myself, though, so everyone should take credit for it.
Speaker 2: Guy, Yeah, new To another smart guy. But you can get on the list like you did. It's crazy to defund the police. It's crazy not to have a border. It's crazy let being compete against women in sports, and you just can keep going. It's crazy to have a war going on forever and ever and ever when we don't know what the objective is and how we measure, how we get to the ejective. So I mean you can just keep it with my favorite what's shun. It's crazy to let a Chinese five balloon fly across the country and then shoot it down. There's no way for done. He do shut it down before went across the country. So that is the divide. And if they want to continue to be the party that embraces crazy policies, we'll be the party that says we're going to be for common sense. And common sense tells you that when when Elon Musk identifies that American tax dollars are going to Bagdad so that seventy Street can be on Bagdad television Iraqi television, that's stupid.
Speaker 1: Well that's only forty million dollars, Congressman. I mean, what's some mere forty million dollars for the average American? And I assume the average American in Ohio that makes sixty six thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's so. I mean, look, I get the privilege of representing families in west central north central Ohio, good people, and part of my job is to say when we're spending money on stupid things, we should end that. Elon Musk is giving a new intensity and focus to that There's been efforts in the past, who identifies citizens against government waste, Grace commissioned all these things, but there's never been the intensity and the focus, and there's never been a president who campaigned on it, told us it was going to be called dose, told us Elon Musk was going to head up to the whole operation. And now now they're implementing it and they're identifying this up. The intensity of it, the focus of it is what's got the left so concerned because it actually might make a difference this time. And that's what our constituents that I get the privilege of representing one.
Speaker 3: Exactly to happen.
Speaker 1: Oh, I agree. Let me go to Pam Bondi, Cash Battel. You put out an ex post that says Merrick Garland, Chris Ray weaponized the DOJ and the FBI, Pam Bondi and Cash Bateell will cleaning it up. Now we have this whole controversy and it went very, very viral on the Internet and people felt betrayed over the release of the Epstein files. I interviewed Pam Bondi last night and I am that I'm now well versed in what happened. She did not believe she was given the operate amount of files. She went back again and again and again and was told, Nope, that's all we got. Nope, that's all we got. A whistleblower tipped her off before twenty four hours, less than twenty four hours before the release of quote why she called the phase one of the files and said, no, there are thousands and thousands of pages at the I guess it was in the New York Field office. And now that they have finally been delivered, and she explained on TV the cash Buttello's going through it. They're going to take out the names of any potential victims that are in there or anything that might be intelligence related. And short of that, she is promising to release all of it, like they released the MLK files and the JFK files and the RFK files. And I just feel like she's three weeks on the job and everybody wants to just jump, you know, all over. She was deceived, she was lied to. Is that, by the way, is not against the law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, kidd, no kidd. And if that's the case, and maybe maybe the Justice Farm's going to look into that as well. Look, I'm like you this. I have total confidence in Attorney General Bondi. I have total confidence and FBI Director of Ptel I think I have total confidence in the Deputy Attorney General who's have to be confirmed, Todd Blinch. I think they're gonna do a great job. And look, if this is what she found, God bless hers. We can't get all this information. I mean, we sent seven subpoenas to cash Bettel last week because there's certain information they can't give us with alvis apoena, and so we've asked for information to all those all those investigations that you and I have talked about over the years, the idea that the Garland Justice Department was going to look at moms and dad at school board meetings and investigate them, the pro life Catholics called extremist memorandum that came from the FBI's Richmond Field office, the host of things we've talked about that whistleblowers came and gave us information on and we investigated. We felt like all along we weren't getting all the information, much like Attorney General Pam Bondi has said about this issue. So we want all that information because we think the American people, the folks that I get the privacy of representing the folks you talk to every day on the radio, the millions you see every you talk to every night on your show. We think they deserve answers to questions that they have and so and more importantly, we think when you do that, you lessen the chance that this stuff ever happens in the future. So I have the utmost confidence in them, and we're going to get that information we subpoened from them, and we're going to make sure the American.
Speaker 3: People have it.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure that we restore these institutions.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I still think that we need to get to the bottom of the Russia hoax and Faiza abuse and fifty one former Intel officials and the Biden family syndicate. And I think that's just legitimate investigation. And I would like to see what they knew when they knew it, and if some people did not abide by the rule of law, I want to know about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree, and I think but here's one and we've talked about this one too, Shan. There were twenty six confidential human sources here at the Capitol on January sixth, twenty twenty one, seventeen went across the line in the restricted space, which they were not authorized to do. None of them were charged with the Crimefour went into the capitol.
Speaker 1: How interesting we only found out when Chris Ray was walking out the door because he knew it would be discovered.
Speaker 2: Yes, after the election, they give this report to us. So I kind of like to know all the details about what really happened there. I kind of like know how much of American tax money was used to pay these people as confidential human sources, who then did it, violated the law and were not charged. And we're there to day. I think there's a whole things we'd like to know. So we're going to get into that too.
Speaker 1: Is it a confidential humans source? A spy for the government?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fancy name for spy.
Speaker 3: Exactly what you named it?
Speaker 1: And what about the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty Liz Cheney Adam Kinzinger. Oh, by the way, what happened to the J six files? Why did they get these preemptive pardons? Why didn't we why didn't we use all the videotape to find all the people that were murdering and pelting bricks, rocks, bottles and injuring thousands of cops and causing billions of property damage. Where are those hearings? What happened to those? And Kamala Harris saying they're not going to stop, shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop? Yeah, or it sounds like insurrection.
Speaker 2: And you know, to me, how about the videotape that exists of the guy who planted the pipe bombs and were still on who that individual is? How did that happen?
Speaker 1: You know, I always had the cocaine get in the White House, Congressman. Yeah, well, the like we're playing tag here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. I can ever tell us, you know, who planned the pipe bombs. They can't tell us who leaked the job's opinion that resulted in an assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh. And as you point out, they can't tell us who put cocaine at the White House. But oh, if you're a pro life Catholic, we think you're an extremist and we might have to investigate you. If you're a mom or a dad shilling up to stand up for your kids' education at the school board meeting, we might have to investigate you like this is how stupid it got and this is this is what President Trump is changing. And I have the full confidence in Tambini and Cashpitel to make sure our Justice Department is focused on equal treatment, none of the law, and not political prosecution.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, Congressman Jim Jordan, great state of Ohio will be We'll be watching for your reactions when you're on TV tonight. Anyway, we'll also see it tonight as well. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sean if you want to be a part of the program before we get back to our phones. So we now have a whopping twenty some odd. I don't know what the final tally is at this moment. Democratic senators uploading videos of themselves reading the same identical cringey script, bashing Trump and Musk the same thing. I don't know if they didn't think they'd get caught, I have no idea. I mean, but they're all reading the same script as if this is an organic moment by each and every one. It's not. Now. Rush used to talk about seminar callers to talk radio shows. We have seen an uptick in callers that I promise you are scripted and on message. What about doje and what about my friend the veteran who lost their job, which, by the way, there are people losing their jobs that my heart does go out to them, But these are jobs that nobody should have been hired for in the first place. I have a bigger problem with that. But the good news is is there will be huge opportunities. We have this Taiwan chip company now going to spend one hundred billion dollars five hundred billion by Apple, Nissan, Honda plans to build plans in Mexico have now decided to move them to the US thanks to Donald Trump. You know, I know the stock market market is skittish as it is, which is fine with me, and I've always said the stock market is not my barometer the economy. We have other economic news indicating that just Trump's presence, it's not his economy yet, is causing implation to be driven down. But it's going to take time, and that's why Republicans need to get moving on that. But there are there are over twenty senators, you know, twenty some odd senators. Now it's cringey, it's bizarre, and it's weird. Now for a brief second, because you will understand why when I play it. I'm going to play the twenty two Democratic senator senator version, and you can't understand a word, so you'll know why I'm only playing it for a second. This is what the twenty two sound like. I w, I will immediately.
Speaker 4: Bring prices down starting on day one.
Speaker 1: All right, you can't hear them, so we reduced it to five. Here's what five Democratic senators sound like. I went, I will immediately bring prices down starting He is getting worse.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, while.
Speaker 1: For you instead they say the exact same thing. You caught glimpses of it. I know it's not maybe the best radio sounding Just in case.
Speaker 5: That was pleasant. What just so people know they can go to Hannity dot com and watch it, and they can watch it and they can go to your X.
Speaker 1: That's correct my EX account.
Speaker 5: I have an EX account, and we posted it up just so you can see all the idiots.
Speaker 1: I don't have access to my EX account.
Speaker 5: You're welcome. You're not getting it back. I know certain individuals want you to have it back.
Speaker 1: Correct rumor on the street. Correct, there are people that miss my well or then at the time class icy Twitter post. No, well, I had Twitter fights with the likes of Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 5: It's not Twitter anymore. It's x.
Speaker 1: That's how they'll let not your heartbeat trouble. Twitter brigade started.
Speaker 5: I know they were worried about you. They started praying, Yeah, Jesus help them. It's three am. He's at it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, they were very helpful because I couldn't figure out how to use it properly, and.
Speaker 5: Even sweet babies like don't do it, Sean, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Well, he knows that. I mean, you give me something to do on I'm wide awake.
Speaker 5: It's the sweep, baby, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, you want me to You have a choice. It's either going to be me sending you articles or talking on rapid radios dot com and waking you up. It's one of the other.
Speaker 5: He just told me I have to do it, not you. He took my side. It's actually a rare moment.
Speaker 1: Sight a two brute Seriously really uh anyway? Eight hundred and nine to four one shown by the way, the irs whistleblowers who exposed Hunter Biden's tax crimes. They're going to be at the speech tonight. That's pretty interesting. Trump guests that Tonight's stated the Union address will include Lake and Riley's mother and sister, and the family of Corey Comportory. If you recall, and Helen and Allison and Kaylee, the widow and daughters of Corey COMBATORI, a firefighters shot and killed during the attempted assassination of Trump, are going to be among the first Lady's guests tonight. Multiple other guests representing Trump's border security policies. Our friend Alexis Nungary, the mother of Joscelyn Nungary, the twelve year old girl murdered in Texas, is going to be there. Alison and Lauren Phillips, the mother and sister of Lake and Riley, will be in attendance. It's going to be a star studied event of really great Americans that have suffered greatly at Democrats ignore, and they're going to be playing games and walking out and having the little temper tantrum. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's see is it Gerald in Missouri? Gerald? How are you glad you called? Hi?
Speaker 4: Doing well?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Just An observation the other day when Vilensky came and visited the White House and the one hundred billion dollars or more that he has and he cannot account for. Can't elon Musk and Doze just go say you're fired and get rid of him. I mean, for efficiency purposes.
Speaker 1: You're talking about Zelenski.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I made a prediction after Friday that Solenzy's going to be back because he's going to have no choice today. And I've read it twice. I won't read it a third time. He posted a full, complete capitulation, an apology on X and is begging to come back. And I think if he is serious about wanting peace this time, I believe the door. And then this came through with President Trump in his own words but also in the words of Vice President Vance. And we'll play that interview later in the program today, and that very very clearly the door is open. But if he only if he's serious. Now the post seems serious. The posts seem basically to say, whatever you want, President Trump, we know we can't do it without you, and we were wrong and I and we regret what happened. So I mean, that's that's pretty much every indication we need that he's going to come back, and he said he'll sign the mineral deal anytime he wants and work towards the lasting piece. A total one to eighty from this weekend and yesterday when he said this war will go on and on and on for a long time to come. So Donald Trump, you know the Trump effect. And by the way, we want I want him to come back. I want this deal done. I want peace in Europe. I want death and destruction to end. I really do, because there won't be a country left. And Donald Trump was right to force the peace anyway, my friend, appreciate your call. Thank you for being with us. Quick break right back. We'll continue more of your calls as we continue from Washington, d C. Don't forget Hannony tonight right after the State of the Union address. We got a great lineup and much more as we continue from Washington. Straight ahead up next our final roundup and information overload hour fight back to busy phones. Let's say hello to Mario in New Jersey. What's up, Mario?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: Hey? Sean Hell, I'm actually leaving for Florida tomorrow. I'm going to my home in Naples.
Speaker 1: Now, are you a Florida resident or are you a New Jersey resident?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, No, I'm a Florida resident. I have ten grandchildren in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: So oh, so you're just up visiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, we have a home up here. But we go back and forth.
Speaker 1: Now as the New Jersey irs come after you, like repeatedly, like New York goes after people, No, no, because you know what, I'm.
Speaker 3: Still paying My business is in New Jersey. So I'm still paying taxes in New Jersey. Can't do anything about that.
Speaker 1: My business is not in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I originate my programs out of studios that are you know, for example, the Fox Florida Studio, and they have a bureau in Florida, so I work for them. I work, you know, I'm partners in my radio program with iHeart and I Partner, and they have studios in Florida as well. As a matter of fact, I'm in a DC iHeart studio today.
Speaker 3: So I think that's great. But I have ten really great employees and I don't want to hurt them because I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for them. So, so, you know what, keeping the business in New Jersey to benefit my staff. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: Well, I have, you know, people that work for me all over the country. To be honest with you, I mean, and I don't need my employees around me. They're actually better off without me, to be honest.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I think I think you do a much better show on her face to face. Don't you think you?
Speaker 1: No, Linda, by the way, lives in.
Speaker 5: Short Yeah, he was like, no, absolutely not get away from me.
Speaker 1: Uh, Linda lives in Pennsylvania. I do, and you know she can do her work from there, and she often does. But she's in DC with Blair and sweet baby James and here we are. We haven't even we haven't even hung out.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you want to show everybody. I want everybody in the office. But anyway, I want to point Sean about guilt by association. I mean, we've been listening to the Democrats complain about how Trump is a Russian asset, and I personally feel the Democrats fear Trump. And the reason they fear him is because the first term that he was in, he was really kind of like being dealing with all the nonsense they were throwing at him. But now it seems like he was able to set this thing up through mar Lago that he's got going. I personally think since nineteen ninety one when Ukraine got its independence, it's been run by oligarts and I think Zelensky is nothing more than a puppet. He's corrupt. As a matter of fact, in twenty twenty one, it was a international Transparency report that said that Ukraine was the second most corrupt country in the world. So when I see Democrats aligning themselves as well as the media aligning themselves with this corruption, it only says to me that they're as corrupt as the person that they're defending. And look, Sean, you know, money laundering today has become a sport, not only in a democratic party. I mean, I hope cash Ptel is able and Pam Bondi's able to reveal it, but the money laundering that's going on, I mean, we saw it with Vice President Biden and his son. That was money laundering, Sean, no matter which way you look at it, and no matter how they defended him, being on Bearisma, Joe Biden going over there with holding funds from the country and his to take a prosecutor away from an investigation that's investigating the board that the company of the board that his son sits on, and this kid's getting paid millions of dollars. It's money laundering. And for people to say I stand with Ukraine, which I feel sorry for the innocent people there, But you know what Seawan is misery around the whole world and America. We have to start taking care of our own people. We're thirty six trillion in.
Speaker 1: Debt and you know, hoviously, we can't afford hundreds of billions of dollars. And it's not good for Europe. It's not good for Ukraine's not going to be a country left. It's Donald Trump, if he can pull this on off, is going to It's going to be in the best interest of Ukraine, Europe and the world. And he has the right motivation and the right goal and he's the right person, probably the only person right now on the world stage to pull it off. I agree completely, and I do feel bad for the Ukrainian people. I do say one more thing, Yeah, real quick, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: Marco Marco Rubio said it great. If Trump gets this done, he should get the Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't hold your breath. Yeah, it's sort of like when is Maggie Haberman in the Washington Post and the New York Times going to give back to Pulitzers. I think Greg Jarrett, John Solomon, Sarah Carter and Catherine Herridge are ensemble cast. I'd give it to them. They did a lot of hard work. And notice I kept myself off the list, Linda, that'd be very vained. Eight hundred nine four one shows our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Democrats yep, standing up for men rights and women's sports in the US Senate will tell you about that. On the other side, God forbid a family member or friend, Hey, I ask you for advice. Where do you go for tax relief? The IRS is calling them. Would you send them somewhere with hundreds of complaints? No, that would be dumb. Now, I've always said for years, if you owe back taxes, if you have unfiled returns from years gone by, don't be fooled by companies offering too good to be true sales pitches. We trust the only company we trust Rush Tax Resolution A plus rated with the Better Business Bureau, and over the years, so many of you my listeners have called them when you've had tax troubles. And guess what those people's tax nightmares are over and right now you can give them a call. It's toll free. It's eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Now, remember, if you're a business owner you're behind on payroll taxes? Did you know the IRS can shut down your business and come after you personally? Rush as attorneys enrolled agents don't. Don't deal with the IRS on your own. Let the professionals handle it. They specialize in business, payroll and high dollar personal cases. Now, the best part about rush tax they will do an upfront and four free IRS transcript And the best best part, They're only going to take your case if they know they can help you. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven. Eight hundred two nine nine eighty seventy seven on the webit Rush Tax Resolution dot Com. One of our new sponsors Rapid Radios walkie talkies. It lets you keep in touch with your family at the touch of a button. Now, these are not the average walkie talkies that you knew as a kid. No, they're way better. Now connect with your kids an aging parent in instantly with a push of a button, one touch connection. Now rapid radios work on a national LTE network, but you're never going to have a contract, just like walkie talkies. With the ease of today's technology, I mean, it's fantastic technology. Rapid radios are a great communication device for kids now keep them off the Internet, but be able to talk to them at a practice or riding their bikes. It's one hundred percent private, there's no subscription ever. They're ready to go right out of the box, and we even use them right here on this show. Rapid radios dot com and for a limited time go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get up to sixty percent off free ups shipping from Michigan, plus a free protection bag. If you add the code Radio you get an extra five percent off