Speaker 1: Hi, Susan Olds here and Kathy Smarts from the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to share with you this.
Speaker 3: Is I do part two, a podcast all about finding love a second time.
Speaker 4: Around, and we're going to do a quick game of rapid fire questions.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Here we go?
Speaker 1: All right, Susan, which do you prefer dating apps or being set up? At this stage of the game? Being set up? Probably me too? You know why I hate being judged off the picture?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know right now?
Speaker 2: And you swipe this way and that way.
Speaker 3: It just takes a lot.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Where are the best places to meet men?
Speaker 4: Football games, baseball games, golf course right there?
Speaker 2: Okay, always a golf course.
Speaker 1: Men are so involved when they're watching football and baseball and basketball games.
Speaker 3: Golf courses.
Speaker 2: Lots of single men on the golf course. I play golf, and yeah, I don't see a lot of single men. I see men.
Speaker 1: But you have to be at the nineteen cool season, all right? Who do you think was the hunkiest Bachelor of all time? Jesse with the Bachelor, Jesse Palmers.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on that. I think it's gorgeous.
Speaker 5: But you know what I think, Joe there's so.
Speaker 1: Many adorable Do you want to get married again?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh.
Speaker 4: I used to think yes, and I would be open to it, but it's not necessary.
Speaker 2: I do want to be in love again. How about you? No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, marriage is not on my to do list, but I would never rule it.
Speaker 2: So, Kathy, what is the best part of marriage? For me?
Speaker 1: The best part of marriage was just having that that time together, the intimacy of even if it wasn't having sex, just being together and talking about our days and traveling together. It was the togetherness. It was through thick and thin, the being together. What about you having kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sharing children, raising a family, it's the best part. Okay, make it out of a movie theater?
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 4: I mean I'd probably say no, but I'm sure I do it.
Speaker 2: If the moment happened. Why you're not going to go bra I like kissing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Why should you sleep together on the first date?
Speaker 3: Can we answer this in one word?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, don't care what how old you are? Never do it?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Our one night stands acceptable if you're over the age of fifty five? What is this fifty five?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sill a love.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, a one night stand is always acceptable if the two of you are agreement.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't judge. I want to do all right, Susan. Here's a good one for us, and we've actually talked about this. What if you and I both like the same guy?
Speaker 2: What happens? It depends on how much I like him.
Speaker 4: I probably put my head between my legs and go away because I don't want to knock.
Speaker 1: Well, that's those are the two choices, aren't I don't think you and I actually we don't have the same tasted But all, oh.
Speaker 2: Sex toys? Are you into them? If yes, what are they?
Speaker 4: Can I answer that because I bought Kathy her first sex toy for her birthday last year.
Speaker 2: I mean we're alone. They're great, Yes, yes, we love them? Yes, all right.
Speaker 3: The worst thing about menopauds is.
Speaker 2: What's the dry up? I'm like a hearn desert.
Speaker 3: What's the best thing about mena or you don't get a period anymore?
Speaker 1: What about the best advice for women listening going through menopause?
Speaker 4: I would get bi identical hormones. They're the most fabulous things. They help with your sleep, the night sweats. You're definitely moist like you were young again, you don't feel dried up like a prune, and they help your you think a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I highly recommend them.
Speaker 3: Okay, would you rather have your kids overhearing you have sex? Or would you rather overhear one of your kids having sex?
Speaker 2: No brainer? I'd much rather hear not that I want to my child having it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, They're so right.
Speaker 2: Okay, this was so fun.
Speaker 4: I feel like I know way more about you than I could have.
Speaker 2: Imagine chat.
Speaker 5: This is Kelly ben Simone from the Real Housewives of New York City and The Ultimate Girls Trip.
Speaker 6: And this is Cheryl Burke, former pro dancer for twenty six seasons on Dancing with the Stars and host of the podcast Sex Lies and Spray Tands. So let's do a fun game of rapid fire questions. Kelly, are you up for this?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: You start?
Speaker 5: Which you prefer dating? Apps? Are being set up?
Speaker 6: Neither? How about you?
Speaker 5: She's like, I'm not dating. I prefer being set up. I like to have a connection with someone because then I like to like talk my friends.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if I were to choose, that would be it too. Where are the best places to meet men? You think football baseball games or golf course, neither.
Speaker 5: All anywhere that there are men.
Speaker 6: There are sports players.
Speaker 5: What they had to do is look up and there are men. They might not be looking at you, they may be looking at a beer, but they're still there. Right. Who do you think was the hunkiest Bachelor of all times?
Speaker 6: I suck at this reb but I have never seen anything as far as the Bachelor franchise goes. But because Joey is currently on Dancing with the Stars, and this man can move, and there's been a notorious, like full on horrible record of bachelor's joining Dancing with the Stars and then not having any rhythm, I'm going with Joey.
Speaker 5: I love Joey too. I thought he was so charming and engaging and just genuine like he just oozes.
Speaker 6: Have you seen his dancing skills yet?
Speaker 5: No? As Oh my god, I can't wait.
Speaker 6: It's amazing.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I can look at him because he's underage. I mean he's not you know, I'm fifty six under age. Well, I mean it's it's a lot eight. It's just a number, haven't you. My kids would be like, stop talking about Joey. I'm like, oh god, okay, and.
Speaker 6: I love how honest your kids are. Do you do you would you get married again?
Speaker 5: Yes? Okay too? What about you? Would you get married a yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think the first i'd have to date. You know, sometimes I jump zero to one hundred. That's my addiction in me. But I'm definitely an addict. I go straight, let's get married. I meet you today, let's get married tomorrow. That's just obviously we have to change that pattern.
Speaker 5: Well that's what they say, you have to date until you get married. It's like with.
Speaker 6: Every yeah, or just not just not date, just get married.
Speaker 5: Hi, how are you married? Okay?
Speaker 6: Arrangement? That would be called an arranged marriage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you'd be okay with that. To be honest, I think you'd be like, fine, whatever. What's the best part of marriage.
Speaker 6: Well, if you're in a healthy one, I'm assuming. I think in general, just having a partner, a companion, someone, a best friend.
Speaker 5: You know. The one thing that I love about, you know, the relationships that I just was like so crazy about was just like spending time with that person doing like really mundane things, like you know, I mean, I don't know if it was like, oh, we have to walk down the street and we have to walk the dog and then we have to go get paper towels, like and that person just chatting about nonsense or whatever. Like those those moments are so special because there's just not they're they're not attached to anything. And that's what I loved about. I love that with my ex husband, even though he was so much older than me, when he would like that was his that was the time that he would like actually spend with me, And I love that.
Speaker 6: I love that. Making out in a movie theater, how old are we, yes or no? I don't think it matters where the hell you are. If you want to make out, make out.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I mean I'm not going to like like lay on top of you, but I mean if i want to give you a little smooch, I'm definitely gonna do that. Yeah, make noise appropriate, I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly. Gross.
Speaker 5: Okay, Cheryl's gonna be like Kelly I in the movie with you, you're making too much noise.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't remember the last time I was in a movie theater since COVID. Okay, so like I'm.
Speaker 5: Just saying, in a movie theater with the guy making out, you would probably be there poporn and.
Speaker 6: You're at your head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kelly, embarrassing me, I'm embarrassing me.
Speaker 6: Should you say I wouldn't be the third wheel? Hopefully I would also have a date though.
Speaker 5: No, you can have a date. You can have a date, thank you. Should you sleep together on the first date? No, you see, I've actually slept with someone on the first date and I spent a long time with them, so.
Speaker 6: That night or again afterwards. What do you mean, like you spend a long time with them, like in the future, like after that one night.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've got a long time with them that night. No, I've got it. I've had like men that I've like waited and kind of just like checked it out and kind of pushed and pulled and just kind of seen like where they are played the game, not the game, just was like just to see, like what's really going to happen. I mean, I was married just when so much older than I was. So now it's like when guys are giving me attention, I'm like, is it like well intended attention or is it just like they're just trying to like play a game with me? So I have slept with the guy and we had and I was crazy about him, and then I've waited, so yeah, well I don't have it. I don't.
Speaker 6: When I did that, I didn't. I never heard from them again. Most likely there was just this. It was more about my emotional well being. It's not good, Like I feel like I was vulnerable enough to sleep with you and then you now have the power. But again it's my control, controlling side of myself.
Speaker 5: So sure, I'll hop on top boom.
Speaker 6: Don't tell me twice. Okay, our one night stands acceptable if you're over the age of fifty five. I think we kind of talked about. I don't think the age matters, does it.
Speaker 5: I mean I think that if you have a you know, like a strong emotional intelligence and you're feeling good about yourself. But I mean, I think to have sex with somebody and then feel so bad about yourself the next day, I'm like the point.
Speaker 6: I thought, I will fall in love with you if I have sex with you, so that now you're warned, right, So now you've been warned, like it's at your move forward, at your own risk.
Speaker 5: Really, See, it's interesting because I'm like that too. That's why I try to like hold off because if I have sex with someone, I'm just I am like all in.
Speaker 6: But isn't that what's so fun? It's like are we are we not? Are we like? And then just I mean it is a game for me, that is a game. But at the end of the day too, you get to protect your vagina and your heart.
Speaker 5: Yes, protect the vagina. Yeah, we need t shirts protect the vagina. What if you and I were both out and we were liking the same kind of guy, what happens?
Speaker 6: See, I always find that, first of all, it depends like if we have a strong friendship, you know, it's just like and this is the thing, Like this goes back to a question I actually asked my friend when you're if you're good friends or if you're friends and you have the same taste in men, what, I don't know what happened? Actually, what happens?
Speaker 5: You know. I'm just like I'm not very competitive with women.
Speaker 6: That's good. I mean for women.
Speaker 5: You can see how I am. I'm like, you know, I'm it's not normal, by the way, I'm just not I don't know why. I'm just not competitive with women and I'm not competitive with men. I'm competitive with myself, like I'm I'm so laser focused on myself that I'd like, so I would probably help you if you wanted to be with somebody, I'd be like, oh my god, let me help you. I'd like, let's say, help Cheryl.
Speaker 6: And what if you have called DIBs though, like what if.
Speaker 5: Then I'd be like Cheryl, hands off?
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, pause off, bits.
Speaker 5: Right, I mean in the in the words of Luandella Steps, there is.
Speaker 6: Girl there is girl code. Actually a lot of people follow that for.
Speaker 5: Sure, And there's also a song associated to the word to the girl code.
Speaker 6: What is what song?
Speaker 5: She has a song called girl Code?
Speaker 6: Oh I didn't know that. Okay, you got it now, I do.
Speaker 5: Sex toys? Are you into them? If yes, what are they?
Speaker 6: I mean me and my pocket Rocket are besties. So I don't know. I don't think I would be into it in the like No, not at first. I mean, I don't know. I'm not into like pocket Rocket is the maximum. I'm not going to stick anything up there, like I've never done that, nor do I plant on it, like that's weird.
Speaker 5: To be Okay. So this was a long time ago. Juliana Ransick was hosting this party in New York. She's like, you have to come. It's gonna be so much fun. I can't wait to see you. So I like, I go and I see her and she gives me a goodie bag and I'm with this friend of mine and I was like, oh, no, thank you so much. I had no idea. I was not paying attention to anything. We leave and he goes, she just gave you a vibrator. I'm like, she did not give me a vibran great, yes, hold on, so cut to I bring it home and I put it in my I put it in my bedside table. My girls because they're looking through everything. They're looking through everything all the time. I mean, you name it, and they are like, what is this. I'm like, I have no idea. We're like screaming.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they know what it was.
Speaker 5: Then on Ultimate Girls Trip, I brought the ladies some friends with benefits from Kiki to Monparnaz and they had a meltdown that I brought them toys. So like, I am not I would love to entertain the melt toy way as a as my kids are not like looking in my looking or around.
Speaker 6: I mean they're also I mean, it's not I mean, I don't know when I grew up fast, so I don't know. I mean in my late twenties, I was still me and my battery operated only pocket rocket because I'm so sorry. Nowadays, I think a man created this. When you have to charge your vibrator, like when I want to use it, I want to use it now, not after it's charged, Like, I don't know, that's weird to be, like it should only be building in a battery operated only. Yes, people plug in their vibrators, Like are you do you leave it out in the open next to your toothbrush, Like that's odd, that's.
Speaker 5: Weird, piteous.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I don't understand who invented that. That is not a good invention.
Speaker 5: No, I think that anything that makes you feel good is amazing, exactly. Okay, Next, I just have to keep my children out of my drawers. And even children, they're young adults, but they need to stay out. They can borrow any clothes they want. Girls, I told you that.
Speaker 6: Oh here, you see that thing right there, that's a safe. You should get one. You can fit it vibrator in there all day.
Speaker 5: Like, here are the three things you need. Here are the three takeaways you're safe.
Speaker 6: You're safe, and you're safe. Worst thing about metopause.
Speaker 5: The worst thing about menopause is the worst thing about menopause was getting warm. The great thing about menopause is that your boobs get a little fuller, which is amazing. I mean, I already have some I already have some very nice friends, but like now they're like actually more friendly.
Speaker 6: They're like perky, just frowned, nice, fuller. Yeah, yeah, okay, And then I think I believe I'm going through paramedopause. I don't know, maybe you know. I mean I got my I developed at a young age, at nine years old, I got my menstrual cycle. So best advice for women I guess listening going through metopause or paramedopause. What does that feel like?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: How do I know if I'm going through meta para metopause. I mean, obviously see a doctor, but.
Speaker 5: You can you know, I from my experience, I'm not a doctor, but I could play one on TV. But what is what you see is you see different differences in the textures in your skin, your taste and smell start changing. You see different quality in your that your texture of your hair. You definitely there's gonna be weig loss and gain, and then you can obviously have some hot flashes. I mean all of these.
Speaker 6: Two, Like if I have all of that regardless.
Speaker 5: When I was when I was in parimedopase, this is when I wrote I can make you hot, and I cleaned up everything. I also have psoriasis, so I was like, we are on the clean diet cheese and I are in a toxic relationship. I just like cleaned everything up and it helped a lot. I mean, you also there's also other things to do, but I feel like if you just really take care of yourself and give yourself a hug during that time, you can actually get through it.
Speaker 6: And how about your mood.
Speaker 5: It goes up and it goes down.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, it's so hard because nowadays, like like I said, I'm not even kidding, Like I feel like I've gotten all the symptoms even fifteen years ago. You know, I sweat in general a lot.
Speaker 5: But you know, you're a dancer, and I started taking dance Body and that actually helped me as well, just the difference in movement and using my body in different ways. It's great, awesome, great.
Speaker 6: Would you rather have your kids overhearing? You have sex. This is a horrible question. Or would you rather overhear one of your kids having sex? What type of now question is this? I didn't make that up.
Speaker 5: Neither, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, god, that's so disturbing.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and you should, by the way, if you have solid doors, you should not be hearing either.
Speaker 6: So yeah, but yeah, and just wait, like stop.
Speaker 5: Or invest in good doors.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or cover. Put something in your mouth so you don't make sounds. I don't know what to say. We put a few cotton balls in it and shut up, okay, cool, suffocate with a pillow. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 5: Wait, I love you, I love you, I love That was so fun. I feel like your answers are not what I expected. I did not expecting the cotton balls.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wasn't expecting this either from me. But I appreciate your honesty, Kelly, I really do. And your transparency so fun.
Speaker 5: If you're listening and you're ready to get back out there, but want some dating advice so you're ready to find love, we want to hear from you. Call us and leave a voicemail with your questions. Call us at one eight four four four. I do pod that's eight four four four four three six seven six three or email us I Do Pod at iHeartRadio dot com. Follow us on Instagram at I Do Part Two Pod I Do Part Two, and iHeartRadio podcast We're Falling in Love as the main objective