Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices today. As you can see, it is our holiday episode and we are holiday to down, happy holiday bitches. Not that we believe in consumerism or the beast, but here we are because we have kids and we have to celebrate. And you probably do too, because you have family and obligations and blah blah blah. Anyway, if you're looking for a good holiday gift this season, we have all the good shit at Good Moms.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: It's our HSN moment.
Speaker 3: So if you haven't had a chance to go to our shop, we have a shop on Good Momsbad Choices dot com.
Speaker 1: And we have our good Dad hoodie.
Speaker 3: Now, this is very, very the finest cotton, the most luxurious cotton.
Speaker 1: This right here, this is puff paint. Not just puff three times the puff three times a puff, not that flat shit. No, No, this has texture, has depth, has girth for the big daddy of the house, good Dad's big good dad, big strong dad energy.
Speaker 2: There's a hood to put over his head.
Speaker 1: And in the back there's this I'm fine kind of, I think I'm okay. Maybe I need a joint, happy maybe I had a joint, maybe I did much troops. Maybe I'm a good dad.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm not. No, you are just kidding.
Speaker 1: So we have this for the dads, and it's a holiday sale going on right now, so we just wanted to bring this to everybody's attention. Not only do we have something for the good dads, we also of course have something for the good mom's. Okay, this one's hot pink, because who doesn't like hot pink.
Speaker 2: Well, can't you see you and your man? You and your man.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're co parenting, but but this year you've turned to leaf, so now you can attend photo shoots together maybe or maybe sporting events were in the same sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna give this to our baby daddy's.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe it'll just encourage more goodness in your life, so you're the good dad, the good mom, or maybe give it to your boyfriend who's been there for your kid.
Speaker 1: Whoever's a good dad in your life, they get a good dad shirt. Okay, even the grandpa's get a good dad shirt because they're your good dad or somebody's good dad.
Speaker 2: We also have a good kid, So.
Speaker 1: It's on your life. Oh it is yeah, look at that. It's the whole collection.
Speaker 2: It's the whole collection.
Speaker 1: But actually we're missing one, and that's good Auntie. We have a good auntie because we know those are necessary for the tribe too, So.
Speaker 2: We have the good Dad.
Speaker 1: The kid also has triple time beautiful hand locally printed puff paint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is this was locally printed by a Latino man. So not only are you supporting black owned businesses and Latino owned businesses, but you're also supporting the hands that made this, which are Latino. Yeah, we need to support we need to support our.
Speaker 1: All of our merch is created by people of color. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: We're really intentional about that.
Speaker 3: So if you want to support the whole family, this is the good Dad, Good Kid collection.
Speaker 1: I can see it right now under the tree and not to be forgotten. Y'all. Every good mom or future good mom needs this in their life. This, of course, which is our personal handcrafted baby, a good Mom's guide to making bad choices.
Speaker 2: Because if your.
Speaker 1: Mom thinking about being a mom or never going to be a mom, or even maybe if you're a dad, you want to read this book because this is going to prepare you and give you a realistic understanding of motherhood and the ups and downs and the things that it brings.
Speaker 2: And it's basically the guide for moms. And it's a great table book.
Speaker 1: Is that they call it coffee table book, and it's a great coffee table book because we look good, we do, and we design this cover ourselves.
Speaker 2: We did, and we.
Speaker 1: Wrote every single word. You can get this book at your local bookstore, Barnes and Noble, even Amazon, if they don't have it in you.
Speaker 2: Can order it and they'll order it for you.
Speaker 1: And we would love for you to read our book, yes, and then you can come on the retreat and we can sign it for you.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the retreat, we also have an amazing sale for our twenty twenty six retreats. We are going to Jamaica in April for our four to twenty retreat. We're going to Costa Rica for our first Mommy and Me Retreat that's a retreat for daughters ages eight through fourteen.
Speaker 1: And then we of.
Speaker 3: Course have our annual Women's Retreat also happening in Costa Rica in July. So make sure you click the link in this episode description so that you can get five hundred dollars off our retreats next year. When you enter code holiday ho, that's right, holiday hoe for five hundred dollars off all our twenty twenty six retreats.
Speaker 1: That's h L I d A y h O for the hose or the not so hos. So happy holiday Ho ho ho from your favorite ho ho hoes.
Speaker 4: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She cood, She cleaned, and cared for her children and the man of the house. And of course she didn't talk back. She was both obeed, hint and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choice.
Speaker 5: Shit, we're good Mom's bad choices too, single mom who said fuck the patriarchy, shared all their bad choices and sound out they were so bad after all, we're experts, overshares and your new vesties.
Speaker 2: Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 6: I can.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to good Mom's bad choices.
Speaker 1: I'm Erica and I'm Mela, and it's the holidays, bitches.
Speaker 2: How How ho ho ho ho?
Speaker 1: Your favorite holiday hose are in the building. Favorite holiday hose are in the building. There's some hoes in this there's some hoes in this house. That's a remix the day hose Da host Noboddy knows she is a hoe.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna stop. I could really write a hold song. You know my singing bag lately writing the hits, bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, I got a holiday. It's a girl that I follow.
Speaker 3: I fucking love her and like, we don't really know each other, but we sort of know each other through the Internet for years and years. Her name is Shelby Swain. Shout out to Shelby Swayin. She's a Lizzo's hairstylist.
Speaker 1: And she always puts out a holiday hit every fucking holiday.
Speaker 3: You've seen her before, You've seen her before. I know that we've seen her holiday music videos before. I'm gonna show you she's super She's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I think she's from La too, so she'd be like, yeah, Sanna clap bad ass for Sanna cut bad ass.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to find her shit because I think her song really is called Shaky that ass for sannahs to me, not kidding at all, that makes perfect sense to me. So shout out to Shelby Swain, and you're inspiring me and maybe it's time for me to step up. My I just released drop the song once a year on the holidays, like Mariah.
Speaker 2: I love Maria Mariah. She just drops the same album and it makes millions of dollars. Oh my god, look see rat rat Ratchativity.
Speaker 1: This is her holiday one.
Speaker 2: I have heard this.
Speaker 1: She writes this. She wrote it Christmas Time bound sad asses, Christmas Time sound sad asses Christmas Time.
Speaker 2: I can hear two shirt on it right now.
Speaker 1: Found sad ass, not bad ass hop shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it real fast, Hope Shelby, if you want us on the remix were available, here's you.
Speaker 7: Hey a A A A.
Speaker 1: Not California Christmas, that's what said. Oh my god, Yeah, she got one for every holiday, every holiday, just Christmas, I mean for every This was called and Henny, see, I was thinking.
Speaker 2: About that today.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about making us a drink, but then you were saying you're not drinking. Was out and passed me a cup of a nock, and Haney bitch said, and ship.
Speaker 2: Because I'm the badest Okay, anyway, you know the vibes, you get the vibes someone.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely getting eggnog and Henny after this, that damn, I'm you know that reminded me of a Cali Christmas. Reminded me of the time that we decided that we were going to take the kids to go take a picture with Black Santa Claus. This is like very early in our friendship. This is three good moms. Actually we had to start with the show. We're still trying to figure each other out. Yeah, this is what I actually think the story brought us closer together. We went through Yeah, I forgot. It was like a little traumatizing, like we went through something we were I think the girls might have been like two or three, and we're still trying to like fill each other out and figure out, like mom friendship. So she was like, do you want to take the girls to go take a picture of Santa? And I was like, well, we should go see the Black Sanna. We on go to see Santa. So she was like okay. So we met at Crenshaw Mall. First had to be formerly known as the Fox Hills Mall. Was it Fox?
Speaker 2: So no, we were to Crenshaw Mall.
Speaker 1: I forgot what Fox is not called fox Shales anymore. And we waited in line and the girls had their Christmas shit on. We have to have to find that picture you do, y wres mine. So we put there like Christmas shit on. They had to be like two or three. We waited in line. First of all, Santa had on like stickers over his eyebrows, like gray like white stickies. They didn't even try. They could have put powder or something. He just had like white stickers over his fucking eyebrows. And then so they took their pictures and we went to the food court to get soul food, because that's what Valley girls do when they go to Crenshaw they get soul food or fried fish or something. And baby, we started I guess we were walking or no. They have like a little a little play area which is really not a play area. It's like three it's like three park sets that they put inside. And we're over there eating our food, and baby we start We saw people start running. There was a shooting at the Crenshaw mall. They we take our black asses out there to take a picture of black Santa, and all I see is black people running. Me and Erica picked up the kids so fast and started running to like.
Speaker 2: Through the mall all the way to the accident.
Speaker 1: We got like all the way to the car and we're like, God, I thought this was a good idea. We got our pictures though, and.
Speaker 2: We sure did. Were tried to diversify our Santa Claus looks.
Speaker 1: And then we go back again and take We went back and following year, yeah because my baby, because my baby daddy came. Yeah, I remember, because we went to guesses after I had fried chicken. Do you remember that it was one by It was one by Niche's house. Oh shit, yeah yeah, And I remember going to get fried chicken with you guys, and I was it was still like still feeling each other out.
Speaker 3: Maybe I brought him to feel safer, like he'll bring a gun.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, my baby Daddy's gonna come this time. We're safe this year. The fact that we went back because you know what, I kind of refused to stand in line or pay for my kid to take a picture with white Santa.
Speaker 2: Like, you got me fucked up.
Speaker 1: If you think I'm by a wait line for my kid to sit on some white man's lap and take a picture, I'd much rather be a strange black man's lap that I don't know and put it in refrigerator. So yeah, I don't know why that ratchet Callie. Christmas song just reminded me of that because I could see it in a TV show and that song play that yeah, because yeah, I'll never forget that. I was like, damn, this what you try to do. I was thinking of a thing.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of having, like a mushroom holiday party at my house.
Speaker 1: That's what we were talking about having. Because I was talking to Leaf Leaf about it. We're like, we gotta run that back.
Speaker 3: I think we should have one at my house and just we should all just take mushrooms.
Speaker 2: We can lay around and we have to put it in the jacuzzie.
Speaker 1: And I had to put Christmas lights and huge colors on the Christmas tres. You guys, if you don't know, psilocybin and Christmas or holiday shit just go together. So in case you didn't know, psilocybmin and holiday shit go together. It's just how it was birthed.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's very true. Just just try it. You'll see it doesn't make sense, but it does makes perfect as.
Speaker 1: Soon as you can. As soon as the psilocybin hits, you're gonna be like, oh, you're gonna look at the fucking Christmas tree and.
Speaker 2: Be like yeah, it'd be like, yeah, it's perfect.
Speaker 1: You have to have all the holiday fixings, including like hot apple cider and an outside area, and maybe you should make what if we can make psilocybin hot chocolate, like melt the chocolates down and put it with like some cream.
Speaker 2: Like that's how we take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, or peppermint tea. I'm drinking peppermint tea right now. It's giving very Christmas. Yeah, I know it's eggnog season.
Speaker 2: Do you like eggnog?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: Actually I do too. Not a lot of people like eggnog.
Speaker 1: But do you like eggnog? And they even have a like an almond, like a dairy alternative one at trigger? Oh they do.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what I would have to drink. I can't drink the other shed I'll up, But I don't. I think it's just egg is there there is is? I think there's like heavy whipping cream or there's something heavy in there.
Speaker 1: I like Coquito, but within in California, and there's no Puerto Ricans, so we never get it.
Speaker 2: There's any Puerto Ricans in La.
Speaker 1: If you're a Puerto Rican, you're in the La area, can you dm us please please.
Speaker 2: Dm good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 3: We are on the search for coquito, preferably at my holiday party, so that I can we can fill a I would like to.
Speaker 2: I will pay you to fill a tub. Not a tub.
Speaker 3: What are those things called, you know, the dispenser drink the big thing, Yeah, dispenser of these.
Speaker 1: I can even come if you if you bring the coquito, you can come to the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that shit is bombed and it's so it's so much.
Speaker 1: It's I like coqia, I like ignong. I like have you ever had Bailey's and Bourbon?
Speaker 2: Bailey's and Bourbon?
Speaker 1: Yes, Jack and Bailey's is really good on the rocks. It's like a after dinner drink. I also like hot hotties. I do go and I like old fashions. Oh, I feel like the holidays are made for old Yeah, the holidays are.
Speaker 2: Made December January, we get in our whiskey bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Whiskey is where like bourbon and whiskey. This is when, like November December January, that's where we start drinking brown because it's frigid aka fifty seven degrees. Although I mean tequila's around. Tequila's good for any time, any place, and mescal too. I feel like it's a very holiday smoky sitting by the fire.
Speaker 2: This is how you know we're fucking getting old.
Speaker 1: So my holiday drink show for the holidays, I'm actually switching out tequila for whiskey right now, putting tequila away in the back cabinet. Me and Atlanta've already starts. We found that there's a bar by our house. I was gonna say the bar, but that might be too much information. And they do the old fashion on tap. Oh, and it's that ship is strong as fun.
Speaker 3: Is it like bubbly like because it's on tap now it's it's regular.
Speaker 1: But the ship is like I'm pretty sure it has been ninety eight proof. All you really need is one. If you get to you're going to be really be out here, out of here. And we'll walk across the street and we'll get it. And it's outside and shaped like a barrel. So it kind of feels like you're supposed to be exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Go bye today. I thought it was closed. I thought it was on the corner, and then I was like, oh wait, no, it's like a little bit it's.
Speaker 1: There, And they have like a little fire airy, a little fire pit.
Speaker 2: So I've never been inside. It looks maybe it's time time.
Speaker 1: Do you want to do you want to get old fashion because I know, let's go, let's go get it on tap. But yeah, if you are young and one holiday drink, these are the drinks. Oh but apple cider and tequila goverally well together too.
Speaker 3: Apple side are well, yes, because apple juice and tequila together, and Hennessy and Hennessy and apple juice. I feel like apple juice kind of just goes well with everything. It goes good with vodka, it goes good with tequila. I feel like it's going good with whiskey. Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe you're not gen. No gen would be good. Good with Gen Tennessee. And apple juice is some real nigga shit. I remember it's like early two thousands nigga shit.
Speaker 2: I feel like my nipple keeps falling off and I really needed to stay. Maybe you're in balance.
Speaker 1: Mean I don't know that. Maybe the spirits are telling you the balance that needs to happen, like my left side, like my masculine Maybe so, according to my calculations, when the when the sticker falls off your left nipple.
Speaker 2: It means you are unbalanced.
Speaker 3: If you, guys, are not subscribed to your YouTube channel, I want to encourage you right now to go to YouTube dot com and follow good Mom's bad choices to see my nipple fall off.
Speaker 1: We are really decked out in holiday gears. So if you don't go to YouTube now, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. I have on Christmas Tree, I'm jingling.
Speaker 2: Can you hear that? The microphone?
Speaker 1: Orlando.
Speaker 2: I'll try to stay more still, but also holiday.
Speaker 1: Season and subscribe so that you know when our episodes drop and you can join all the fun. That's the hardest thing about the holidays. I feel like there's always like the duality of fuck consumerism, fuck this holiday, fuck all that bullshit, and then there's also like joy, joy children, Charlie children laughing, and of course Mariah Carey, who always makes this season feel just right.
Speaker 2: Well that brings me to our bad choice of the week.
Speaker 8: Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom so good.
Speaker 1: How live?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like my bad choice of the week this week was going to the dollar tree and buying all this shit because I was just like I called you meal mich so are we tapping into consumerism or not?
Speaker 2: And what does that mean? I was like, are we going festive?
Speaker 1: Like how festive are we going? Like?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I have to say, like I think my I think my toxic trade is that I really enjoy.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not toxic, but I really enjoy. I feel like the last two to three maybe like the last.
Speaker 3: Four years, I've gotten really into like decorating my house holiday style. Not as intense as like say, like my mother or my dad's wife, but I'm all the way and every time I go to my mom's or I go to like someone's house that's very festive, Like I like it.
Speaker 1: It feels good. I mean, it's fun. It's fun to decorate the house. You know, it makes sense. We are costume bitches. We like Halloween, so in any sense, when there's a theme, we're gonna go all out. Yeah that's the problem, not the problem, it's it's fun. I also think we should take the kids ice skating at downtown Live ye Live. Yeah, even a just gonna fallow their fucking faces because ice skating is really hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never been there before, I've never done that. Yeah, that might be fun totally not into symmerism or.
Speaker 1: No holily shit, we don't funk with the heart. I don't do holidays, stem are. I feel like we have to the fucked up thing about this season's holiday shit, you have to like check. I was like buying stuff for Thanksgiving but not really but I always want stuffing, so I always make a full meal. And I was like, don't get stovers. Don't get stover stuffing. And I was like, wait, let me let me google it. I was like, never mind, stovers is okay.
Speaker 2: Wait, like svers like the racist everything, I'm like craft mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: No, don't get that. Wait, I have to google everybody and their political fucking endorsements or else. I'm supporting the beast, so at least I've been trying to kind of google. Hopefully Dollar Tree isn't a part of the problem, but you know who is a part of AT and T. I saw that they're doing, like are they removing their DEI programming or something? Oh, I saw that too.
Speaker 3: And also they're like have to pay a bunch of money to people for security breach. I've been seeing this ad run all over and you have AT and G like you can you can join the five billion dollar security breach. I sent it to Camra like, do you have AT d's Like, yes, I was a care take this I think I had.
Speaker 1: Did I have AT and T?
Speaker 2: I've never had AT and T I had back. Have you had any of like fraud on accounts because it could be from AT and T?
Speaker 1: Probably Okay, Well, I don't believe. I don't believe in paying any of these corporations back. Like if I've I've opened AT and T money from like two thousand and six, You're never getting it. Ever. I'll change my name, I'll get it's not your credit, I'll put it in my I don't think so, I'll put on my friends. And I'm not even revolting. And meanwhile, your credit is declining every year. It's funny you say that I just got my credit fixed and viving. Actually good, I can get anything out. Congratulations. Yeah, send that over. Maybe we'll put it in a discord. Does anybody need their credit fixed? You know, because I've had a Remember I had a really bad experience where the bitch was lying, she had all my credit information and bitch was acting like she was on TV. This fucking bitch every time I see her because she's always around, I always want to punch her in Then I still think I will if I see her in public. Have you addressed her? I have?
Speaker 2: And then she still likes my pictures? Like, bitch, fuck you?
Speaker 1: Why are you this bitch? Because I have to keep my eye went I out, I find her and punch her in the face because she was lying. I was trying to get in contact with her about my credit. She was like, I'm on She was like, oh, so and so is on set.
Speaker 2: I'm like, she's not on set for a week.
Speaker 1: Who called and said she like her fake assistant call me? I God, I want to I can't wait till I see he I'm gonna see her too, because I'm talking about it. You know I'm a witch. Wait till I see her, and you're gonna be with me, and you're gonna and I hope you ready to get in front of you know I'm ready.
Speaker 2: You know I'm ready now.
Speaker 1: Just talking about holiday drinks and then going.
Speaker 2: Straight into fighting a bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm not too I'm not too healed to not fight a bitch to play with my time and my money. There's a couple of I got two or three of you on the list, bitch, and you're never gonna.
Speaker 2: Be cleared until I get until I see you. Hell he.
Speaker 1: Do you have anybody on the list that you still would fight right now?
Speaker 2: As just me? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: How many people? Like what was it over? Immediately thought of one person.
Speaker 1: Like like, as soon as I see you, bitch, you gonna catch.
Speaker 3: My fat And then there's probably two people on that list. I've like, I've let a few people off. They've they've they're not they're not as important. But there's two specific ones that could get it me too.
Speaker 1: There's too that bitch from the credit and this other bitch who I let move in with me and moved out on the first and didn't say anything. I'll also still be your ass when I see you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine's my ex best friend who told my baby daddy I got my titties dead.
Speaker 2: Why should tell him that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But then this nigga was like trying to act like he didn't have to give me no money for IRI because I had money to buy a titties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, well he was gonna see them and no, anyway, like he doesn't know your titties.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but some kind of my money, nigga.
Speaker 1: And also, what the fuck these are my titties?
Speaker 2: I remember that friend? I mean I think I ever met her. I just remember you guys got into it, which she went on tour with him. I remember that was yeah, but what was her job?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know. Okay, I'm still mad at you, bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not over it, but I wish you the best. This is about healed holiday season. We're here, We're mature, we don't fight. Come to our treat totally heal.
Speaker 2: We don't fight, we sage. Do you have a lighter over there? No, damn, we haven't got no matches.
Speaker 1: We have like branded matches, but nowhere to be found on.
Speaker 2: So are you buying Luna Christmas gifts? If so, what does she want? Oh? Like, oh that was great?
Speaker 1: This is my problem. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't know if it's a d D or what it is. Like I have all these great ideas and then when it's time like execute them, like right now, the problem is I still haven't bought her birthday gifts. Okay, to your to your credit. We just got back in town. We're still like literally rejesting. Thanks for saying I was really feeling bad.
Speaker 2: You've been playing her birthday gift? Is her birthday party? First of all?
Speaker 3: Okay, that was yeah, I think I started doing that with Iri. I was like, this is I think I got her like one or two gifts. Maybe you want a birthday party or not?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's how I feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I'm making her a birthday party that We're going taking ten children to the movies.
Speaker 2: She's having a steak dinner. But speaking wh can you say, did you said an invite or something? Because I sent it to you? You did?
Speaker 1: I think so? In Thailand? Oh okay with the look. Okay, So I always struggle between I want to buy her things and surprise her, and also like do I take her with me and just let her pick it out because you're gonna like the ship, and also like you know, I I just always sometimes I remember to do it in time. Sometimes I'm behind, and most of the times I'm behind, and I feel really bad. And it's like the twenty sixth and I'm like trying to get Christmas together. But I'm also the product of my parents who didn't really go all out for Christmas, so I try to be different than them, but in my bones and my DNA, I'm still like very much like not a gift person, and I procrastinate. So today, actually I'm going to the mall to buy her some clothes because she needs clothes and she's growing fast as fuck and she's running my pants, and so I'm gonna probably try and get a few things for Christmas and a few things for her birthday. And I also don't want to support Amazon, but that's the easiest fucking one.
Speaker 2: Maybe just take her to the mall.
Speaker 3: Maybe get her a gift card so she can go to I think our kids are at the age now where they want to like pick out our shit. Maybe get her a gift card she can go, you guys and have like little shopping day together.
Speaker 1: Also, like the mall is such a thing of the past.
Speaker 2: Like I don't even really go to the mall, which mam are going to? That's one we're here?
Speaker 1: No I Fashion Square, No because one time? Have you been there a lot recently? No, girl, there's nothing in there. That's why I don't go. But four years ago I went to the mall with fucking Crin Stephens.
Speaker 2: And like I remember this. My dreams came true.
Speaker 1: I was hanging out. I went on a hike with her. You went to the lall.
Speaker 2: We're like, hang out with Krinn Hello.
Speaker 1: Me and my bestie bye. But she's not besties with anyone, only like once a year, so you be your bestie.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we went to the mall.
Speaker 1: We had a great fucking time at Century City Mall and I haven't been back since, and I've been meeting.
Speaker 3: That mall is for consumerism, that mall is epic, that mall is intense.
Speaker 2: And then and then I was thinking about going today by myself, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, you're gonna overwhelmed the I don't know if we should go there. Let's go it'sll let's.
Speaker 2: Like baby stuff.
Speaker 1: I literally told myself, you can't handle that.
Speaker 2: You can't make any decisions.
Speaker 1: So which wait, which mall are gonna go to? Panca?
Speaker 2: I still want to go to Central City.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, maybe don't smoke too much before you go with a clear mind, Maybe do some research first, because I'm huge. It is right and they're all there is some good stuff in there. So specifically the Honey Burdette Show, Honey Bernadette or whatever, I'm not going in there. Crazy hit me that fucking as I went in there one time. It spent six hundred dollars and I was like, dumb, it's dumb, but hey, my lingerie. A few men see that lingerie amount of money. Niggas and that linger at a time, Hey.
Speaker 2: I look at this. You wish you could touch this, don't you listen that lingerie?
Speaker 1: And Orlando was like, I really don't like the it's very utilitary and I want the ones that are soft. I was like, look, you know, you don't get to true. This makes me feel good, I know. And then the bitch sold me to Bras instead of the panty and that really pissed me off.
Speaker 2: To Oh when you got home, you opened it and it was that's annoying.
Speaker 1: And then she also sold me the stockings, and the stockings that were in nude were like your color. I'm like, why the fun would and she girl was black? God, why the fuck would you? Did you go back?
Speaker 2: No, because I don't like to go back.
Speaker 1: To the mall.
Speaker 2: Carl that's there. Too expensive to not go back.
Speaker 3: Anyway, there's probably some more affordable black owned lingerie companies.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, if you know any.
Speaker 2: There is a black owned the one that had all those nudes. It's called like Lovely or Levey.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I know what you're talking about. Yeah. I think we reach out to them and ask them to give U stuff and they said no.
Speaker 3: Black owned, brown owned lingerie. If you know any, drop them in the comments so that we can find them, because I would love to support them.
Speaker 2: Fenty it's love Vera shop, love Vera Vera. Yeah, she has cute stuff. She's in Los Angeles. Actually, because I'm not a big fan of fenty.
Speaker 1: It's like hit or miss, Like there's a few pieces here and there, but it's not my favorite.
Speaker 2: Mom, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: But I am a big fan of like Holiday Lingerie. I really feel if I had to pick who I archetype Holiday like alter Ego is, it's like a mix between Ryah Carey and.
Speaker 2: Like Little Kimo Mulan Rouge the Remix. Oh yeah, like Little kimal Androge.
Speaker 1: You know I really like I really like like Santa Baby, like the cute see you like you like frills. I like frills and bows and I do like that, So I like put me in leather. I mean I like leather too's three six five, put a Santa hat on me and red lipstick? Yeah, I do like that. So who is your holiday ho ho ho alter ego? What would like? What would it be? I just told you, Oh, red lipstick with the holiday ho hat on Okay, I got it, and a whip like a whip like a whip like I just feel like it's Yeah, it's like Dominatrix time.
Speaker 3: I don't know why the holiday gives you that, like wrap this ship up because I'm not really I'm not really like a frilly like a frilly type of lingerie girl.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can do some red leather, some red leather.
Speaker 2: Red lip is always nice. I could do.
Speaker 3: I could see myself doing a little apron like we're baking cookies tonight.
Speaker 1: Well, because Sanda's boots are always leather and he always has that whip, So I see where it gets.
Speaker 3: That's maybe that's where it's coming from, because it's giving, like, yeah, I run this ship and you're the reindeer, let me ride.
Speaker 1: You'll be the reindeer. God put a red nose on him, and you know there were some air antlers at Dollar Story.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to run those back. I think we got them those.
Speaker 1: I was gonna give them to Iri, but maybe a double like a double is both, let me give you to you first. Bap. Maybe I didn't need to do like a role play like a Santa. You're the Santa and he's the reindeer. Is he gonna talk or is he just like maybe he's not around shut it and he's on a leash. Good boy, that's right, Rudolph. I don't know what sound Rudolph makes here. I don't know. They don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think they make sounds. Okay, you just look cute and adorable and vulnerable. Do you have any sexy holiday horse stories?
Speaker 1: Not off the top of my head.
Speaker 3: I mean, I for sure have had sex around the holidays. I definitely was fucking around the holidays. I'm trying to think, do you.
Speaker 6: Ah who stories?
Speaker 1: I did have a holiday horse story one time when I was living in Atlanta, you know, like I worked at the Marriott, so the holiday party was popping. They had the whole banquet room, they had open bar so like, and we worked at the so it was a bunch of alcoholics anyway, So it was like the holiday party was like the time to really get fucked up and eat for free. It was like reparations for all year. So we got super fucked up. We went to like the karaoke place after the whole staff. I think we got so fucked up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: First of all, my best friend Mirror got pulled over, but not really because she must have pulled herself over and ended up like at the hospital. It was like some hangover shore and she was like, they didn't give me a dui though, because apparently I had pulled over, but I'm at the hospital.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're at the hospital.
Speaker 1: And then I ended up taking home the very of age but young bar back and like driving to his house and like some like Union City, southern area of Atlanta, and like he had like two roommates we lived in the house.
Speaker 2: Butit like he was young.
Speaker 1: He had to be like nineteen, and I was probably like twenty five or twenty six at the time.
Speaker 2: Was like that I was being a cougar and we were so fucked up.
Speaker 1: But I remember just feeling like so powerful because he was like in awe of me because I was older, older and cooler, but we were just so fucked up and I was just doing have nasty stuff.
Speaker 2: And the next day I woke up with the fucking bar back, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, why the fuck did I sleep with my coworker? My friend con friends calling me talk about she's at the hospital. You know, just holiday party shit. But those were the times. Oh my god, I love a good holiday party. Man.
Speaker 3: That makes me think of actually a holiday host story that I have. One of this was in college, Like I went to New York. I was already in college in New York and then I used to be in love with this nigga who went.
Speaker 2: To UCLA and he was a football player. How did I know him?
Speaker 3: I think you probably might know him. I think I knew him in high school. Yeah, my senior year I met him. And then he went to UCLA, and so he invited me to like one of those ucs actually went to USC.
Speaker 2: So he invited me. No, he went to Ucla.
Speaker 3: But this happened at the USC party, which I don't even know why he would be at, but it was a holiday party, and so we dressed up, dressed up.
Speaker 2: I was like miss Santa Claus.
Speaker 3: And I was looking fine as hale that day I had like mine, I was sure, it was sexy.
Speaker 1: We a wardrobe party?
Speaker 2: Are you just decided to know it was?
Speaker 3: It was a it was a costume party, maybe because I probably would have just dressed up as fucking miss Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: And he was just a fucking asshole. God. This is when I didn't have a lot of self respect.
Speaker 3: He invited me, but he was there, he was still like there with another bitch. Like I got all dressed up, like I was in the mirror looking like, oh yeah, sad.
Speaker 2: Night, I'm gonna take him down on this outfit.
Speaker 3: And then I got there and he was like just like I could just tell he was playing like he had like invited a few girls.
Speaker 1: Anyway. I was like, fuck that, I'm gonna get to him first. And so now I'm gonna get to him first. Yeah, crazy, I was gonna lock this nigga down first. I didn't want to fuck after them. I don't know, I didn't know what was gonna happen, but I was like, all I know is that this nigga's coming back with me. And I remember I pulled him into the bathroom and he fucked me over. This was so gross too, because it's like one.
Speaker 3: Of those frat houses and the bathroom is not clean. Okay, like it's like how it's like college clean. I remember that specifically, being like this is not, this is not But I did it and it was amazing at the time.
Speaker 2: But now looking back, I'm like.
Speaker 1: We were just like I got him first one zerru.
Speaker 3: I feel like back then, niggas were just pumping. Anyway, he just like pumped and I had.
Speaker 2: No skill set, no sexual skill set, skill set, but.
Speaker 3: Anyway, yeah, no, I remember that after we finished, I walked out and then like some one of the girls was there looking and I remember like looking at her like yeah, bitch, yeah.
Speaker 1: Santa outfit in my Santa outphit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know what.
Speaker 3: And recently I went to go look for him because I have I'd like to go look for ex boyfriends from like way back in the day.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you that one of like my the guy who took my.
Speaker 2: Virginity reached out to me? No?
Speaker 3: Maybe, God, remember I told you, like he went missing and I've been able to find I think I've talked about it on the show, like I haven't been able to find him ever again, and.
Speaker 2: Then recently he reached out.
Speaker 1: I think he can tell me this, And he was just like you thought he went something had happened to him.
Speaker 2: But he was just like I thought he was dead. He's like an Arizona or something. He's been here all.
Speaker 1: Along, but I don't know that's to be seen.
Speaker 2: Then he went to prison. That's what I was thinking, you know. He suggested to be meet up, and I was like, I told she cam about it. I was like, I'm like, how do you feel about this? Is this ad idea you're I'm curious about shit.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know. I'm like, maybe you could do a zoom and zoom better.
Speaker 3: I just want to know where you've been. And I got a few questions and I need to look you in the eye for a moment. So now it's you, wait, how did I get to there? He that boyfriend?
Speaker 2: There was another one? Oh him?
Speaker 1: You see the hell? Yeah?
Speaker 3: God, it's such a shame that like some of the guys that I thought were so fine are not aging.
Speaker 2: They generally don't.
Speaker 1: It's like the guys you thought were so fine are generally not still cool or fine.
Speaker 2: I was like, for real, and I was looking at his Wait on, so you found him?
Speaker 3: I did, and he's I mean, he's happily married and has kids. But I was like, couldn't be me, And now he's gonna make up to you.
Speaker 2: Every day's not gonna be me. Wasn't gonna be me.
Speaker 1: But like at the time, when you're that young, you're like, this is my he could be my husband. He's so disrespectfully. I won he could be he invited to be, but just the holiday party. But I still love him. I won he could be my husband.
Speaker 2: It's the delude.
Speaker 1: He had blue eye, like greenish blue eyes, light skin, tall football Are you kidding? Now you have full him up? Not gonna fine, not gonna see him. I'll show you now. I must see him. Yeah, I know. That's so that's it's so interesting the things we do just to do them.
Speaker 2: That that young barback boy. He ended up having a baby.
Speaker 1: With one of the other girls at the hotel who was like a manager. Damn. The story continues like married together and so happy. But he was a fine, young little little thing.
Speaker 2: He's so fine. But that's rare. I mean, this was not in high school.
Speaker 1: This was I was an adult. I mean, maybe he's still kind of fine. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just I just was like, oh, yeah, here, here he is.
Speaker 1: Actually he knows you know someone else we know. No, girl, vie, No, it's not. I just can't like it's not like try don't work like trust me.
Speaker 2: I guess you know what.
Speaker 3: I was like saying that casually the other day, like sometimes just say random shit to hope that it sticks in her head.
Speaker 2: You know, Like my mom said.
Speaker 1: That you're gonna gonna be fine in ten years, and it's true.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Half the people that are you think are cool right now are gonna be so uncool.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. It's so true.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, anyway, he looks just like a guy I had to crush on to imagine him like nineteen.
Speaker 2: I know you in the day did everything.
Speaker 1: He hit his peak in like twenty one for sure.
Speaker 2: Who am I I know?
Speaker 1: Fine ass bitch, that's what it is. You know. I'm gonna say I've had I have fortunate jeans aging jeans. Jeans.
Speaker 3: Thank you God, thank you for blessing me with divinely youthful jeans.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you God.
Speaker 1: That's a true gratitude because not everybody can do it every aging so gracefully. No, wait, didn't you have a holiday like parties? I did?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 3: I was looking up some holiday horror stories and not horror.
Speaker 2: I guess this is more just hilarious.
Speaker 1: And what the hell is it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I don't know if any of y'all have any holiday horror stories or any office horror stories.
Speaker 2: But if you do, can you please send them?
Speaker 3: Make sure you go to good Momsbad Choices dot com and you can hit the contact us and write in your holiday horror stories and we'll read them live.
Speaker 2: This is one.
Speaker 3: It's called inappropriate charade. So we were all playing a sort of charades game at the holiday party when one of my coworkers got the word nut. Instead of pretending to be a squirrel or something simple, she pretended to perform fillatio in front of our three bosses. They were good sports about it, everyone laughed, But what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Not all three bosses had holiday drinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you get I mean, I might have been this you never. I'm not gonna lie like it sounds like it's giving us every.
Speaker 2: Time you mix.
Speaker 1: Like alcohol and professionalism is just never gonna go good together. That's why the holiday party is kind of like a disaster waiting to happen.
Speaker 2: You're getting too comfortable, like always a disaster.
Speaker 1: So it always does something inappropriate, like you're wearing your pedestrian clothes, like.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 1: It's never a good mix, like you probably neither get in and get out, or this person still signs your check at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: It's too risky.
Speaker 1: I don't it can't. It can't be like removed, it can't be deleted from your from your records.
Speaker 3: But it's almost like if, if, if there was a better time, this is like, this is the time at the holiday party.
Speaker 1: It's the end of the year. I'm not gonna see your niggas for two weeks. A lot of shit has happened. It's a hall here and fuck you, Bob, fuck you up, hate you, I hate you. Just kidding. Merry Christmas, Just kidding, just kidding.
Speaker 2: Everyone relaxed, you know.
Speaker 1: Corporate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad that we don't have a corporate job.
Speaker 1: But yeah we should have a dinner, Yeah we should with the crew.
Speaker 3: I'm like, let's make the mushroom holiday party. Oh, the corporate dinner. Yeah, right, does not make sense. Yeah, it's totally fine. You don't have to take them. You know, you could just show up. It's plant medicine. I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Take what our holiday party has mushrooms at it, that's fat and weed, always weed. And all of these decorations are going to be there, all of them. We're going to transfer them there.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, I figured we could like at least take some home and yeah them around and shit, you just got me going. I'm like, oh, yeah, well, let me tell your dollar stores. There's a lot going on. It's a lot of this tinsel type shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a lot of this. It's kind of cute, kind.
Speaker 3: Of like, but if you break it up with something else, it's the giving. It's giving Hawaiian holiday. If you put this around a tree with some with the right lighting. At least that's how we felt when we I felt like I was at a like a tropical like jungle forest.
Speaker 1: Hawaii. The tinsul made you feel like when we were when we were when me you and leaf rooms like it felt like I was like at a funky seventies Hawaiian Luau.
Speaker 2: Holiday party.
Speaker 1: The fact that was five years ago, it's crazy, doesn't feel like that long ago that was wild? Where the fuck is I'm actually gonna see her this weekend, so maybe I'm better to the holiday party. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has to take her shoes off.
Speaker 1: She's got to take your shoes off, because it's so interesting what mushroom does to people. How like certain people react to things like I will not take these shoes off.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck?
Speaker 1: Why does she keep trying to get me to take my shoes off? Why is it the point that I take my shoes off? Like, bitch, relax, you're here, you're not leaving. That was a good time. I'll never forget that holiday party. It was so good that like locked our friendship and with leaf forever. I know, it's like you're here forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so now you're inducted into our family. We've spent the holidays together. We did mushrooms together. We've got our superpowers.
Speaker 1: We are superpowers, so and we did It's true, It's very true. I'm trying not to shake my head too much because the jingles I see you like, oh my goodness. But do we need to get a holiday tarot?
Speaker 2: We do? Is a tarot time?
Speaker 6: Yes, Nicholas, it's the tarot and the.
Speaker 1: Tiny elves, Christmas Town, the rock people, the wizards, the fairies, and the reindeer. We call on you, maybe marry maybe Joyce ho ho ho ha.
Speaker 2: Ah. Who goes there?
Speaker 1: Temperance goes there? Ah? Temperance a temperance card. It's a woman with two goblets passing water between them back and forth. She also has one foot on land, one foot in water, representing balance. Balance. Yes, she looks at peace. She has angel wings and a triangle in the center of her heart.
Speaker 2: Wonder what that means?
Speaker 1: A red triangle in the center of her heart. Let's see, okay. Temperance is a card for bringing balance, patience, and moderation into your life. You're being invited to stabilize your energy and to allow the life force to flow through you without force or resistance. It's time to recover your flow and get your life back into order and balance. This card calls on you to remain calm even when life feels stressful or frantic. Maintain an even temperament, and manage your emotions. You have learned to keep composed stressful situations. Little things don't get to you thanks to your seemingly abundant source of patience, Your respect for balance and tranquility is what will help you achieve and experience fulfillment in your life. Temperest asks you to take the middle path and accommodate all perspectives. Now is not the time to be highly opinionated or controversial. Be the peacekeeper and take a balance and moderate approach, avoiding any extremes. Include others and bring together diverse groups of people to create harmony and cooperation. By working together, you'll collectively leverage the right mix of talents, experiences, abilities and skills. I love that. Yes, I received that.
Speaker 3: That feels aligned, and I just thought about it today as the full moon.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh yeah, so yes, I'm going to call.
Speaker 3: In even more of this energy in this moon of temperance, a balance of patience and so deep listening and finding.
Speaker 2: High roads on in every space. An affirmation this week that just hopped off.
Speaker 1: Did you see that it doesn't want to be.
Speaker 2: Holiday season? It's temperance.
Speaker 1: She's telling it.
Speaker 2: It's holiday taro affirmation.
Speaker 9: Ho ho ho bitch t is the season to ho ho, holiday hose, have holy time, happier endings, holiday hose, happy mm hmm, holiway hose and mistletoe holiday hose and mistletoe holiday hose and mistletoe. That's beautiful, that's it, okay perfect, which.
Speaker 2: Means basically, fuck it well, happy holidays.
Speaker 3: Try We fucking love you, and don't forget to check out our shop. We have holiday gifts for you, guys. These are like the perfect gifts for the holiday. We have our good Mom, good back, good mom, good dad, good kid, good human basically collection and we all.
Speaker 2: The cannon mom stuff yeah, moms love flowers.
Speaker 1: Our bad Choice necklaces, Bad Choices necklaces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and our book, so make sure you order our book. We have all the links in this episode description. Support Shop Black, Shop Brown this holiday and.
Speaker 1: Support yourself by getting yourself a holiday gift and getting yourself a retreat. If there's a woman in your life that you love, or you're the woman that you love and you need to pour into your own cup. We have our jamaic It retreat coming up. We have our Women's to rek a trip coming up, and we have a Mommy and Me and retreat coming up. So there's no excuse. So you don't have a babysitter. If you have a daughter ages eighteen, fourteen, eighth or fourteen.
Speaker 2: Thanks so yeah, yeah, that's other thing.
Speaker 1: Pull up and use the codes holiday home and get the discounts and enjoin us. You will see you next week.
Speaker 2: We love you play I leave. Yeah, I'm living so good.
Speaker 1: Can't you tell?
Speaker 8: I went through a drought. That's until I found out well may might have been known earth. I used to be broken tail, now got the blues in to like Beyonce Jasell throat shot or pop in his cow wearing our voices patriarch and catch it in the box to what'splois? Women put the pe and powers, so what's pointless?
Speaker 1: They want me to be good?
Speaker 4: So I made bad choices.
Speaker 8: Bad mom not a bad mom, but a bad mom. Gitter's in on put cannabis in their bath. Bon walked in bosses cap and I blew his cat boss hot dog.
Speaker 1: Now I'm immune to the cat called Herbie and.
Speaker 8: No waisted straight to win like a dollar sign. My mother ren the lover and saw what it's like a water summary. You rent the winter resential, will when the summertime? I do what all ain't no one that needs to run it by