Speaker 1: What up y'all? This shrd Maine Man Memphis Bleak right here.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Rock Solid, a production of iHeart Radio and The Black Effect Network in partnership with my guys over at Drink Champs. All right, y'all, you know what it is, Yours truly M Greasey myth Bleak live with another exclusive of Rock Solid Podcast right here at the High Tolerance motherfucking Headquarters. So you know it's gonna be gas. And I got one of my brothers. It's only a few I could count on my hand in this game. That's family. And this man right here, if it was a brother, this would be him. Man, this is my motherfucking guy. Let's welcome black child to the building.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 2: Word the God, yo, my GMN said, word the guards.
Speaker 1: It's like, ain't the ain't my nigga? What's up though? My God? Happy to hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, this is the Hot Tolerance Edition.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, this is the Hot Tolerance Edition.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You know I had to bring you to go get high. The ain't gonna We're gonna smoke out like we used to do back in the day.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We're backwards.
Speaker 2: First came out before we go back there, though, Let's talk about what you're into now, because I want to know all the nights we spent in Miami, wilin South Beach going crazy, club Crystals, everything, club band, Coco Bro. Oh my god, my nigga, damn don't bring no memories back. Oh my god, How the hell you end up in Columbus?
Speaker 4: My g oh hi yo Lumbus, Ohio depth je Vit Tour went on two fucking knee rad Neth.
Speaker 3: The god Joe, but hellek was so people start doing some versus some bleek with some Africans out there.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and fucking Ohio in Ohio, and that's what's sucked.
Speaker 2: And the mocking in down there right away, I just to bounce back and forth, you walk back to Ohio. And then I ended up just my grade. I just moved my moms down there. Oh that's what's up order down there. God blood, you get down there next month.
Speaker 3: I had a whole family.
Speaker 1: Now that's what's uping My Jay's fucking Ohio.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Now I know I got a homey in Ohio to pull up on. Come to the games, go see the buck, guys. You know what I'm saying, you know what I'm saying, it's getting Bucky out there fucking. But let's go back in the day a little bit.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: The days are Queens, man, because that's what you know. I knew you then in my whole length. But I don't even know what part of Queens you're from.
Speaker 3: And I'm from Hollis, I'm from Jamaica, Queens. I'm born in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: You're born in Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: Really like back and forth from Queens. Oh well, white Coffee could want you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, your people's from Gowana's. Oh yeah, that's why you're steper overall. That's why you're here stepping on them.
Speaker 3: Is migrated to Queens. They cod North side.
Speaker 1: And then you how you linked up with Rude though Rude I lived like two blocks.
Speaker 2: From Rude, so we always just started smoking together right together. Me and Rude go back, you know, strap back to the two l to the in the hood. So that means you rule, his wife and Don DeMarco, y'all grew up around the same area.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's lit, man, that's let box apart. I used to go to the side of that side of the tracks. Yeah, do my dirty fucking around yeah, yeah, go back home.
Speaker 2: That's what something my G fucking and then murder ain't just take off my G like fucking.
Speaker 1: What was it like?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean in the beginning for you, like what was your whole thought process of the whole thing, Like I know, you know Joe Rue was the focus, but then what was the thing behind the whole murder in't moving because Yah, niggas had one of the illness movements in the game. Bro.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna never let people erase that fact, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Suck Yeah, yo, let me tell you you know this shit started puting once I moved to Queen's. Coming from Queen's moving to Hollands first, Yeah, I came up under jam Messa j as his shit.
Speaker 3: A lot of the niggas I was signed to jam Assa Jay.
Speaker 1: Ear Damn, I ain't know that hero as a yungie because so god, he was still there artists back in the days rest in Peace at.
Speaker 4: The old g Jay was gonna sign John because Jay was that nigga. He was just resting peace, my nigga got he was just coming up out of Mike Geronimo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out Mike Geranum on.
Speaker 4: World Career and motherfucking Blunt Records. So Jane was the nigga j Jive on point. Yeah, then you know I used to go to the studio and work was signed to j When Jaw was my nigga.
Speaker 3: I used to be with Joh Earth every day the MTV. Then that's where happened. I need up getting.
Speaker 1: Locked up, Eve mean live right.
Speaker 2: I got built out in ninety six or ninety six. I was home for a little while, and yes, you know that's when they started popping. I swear sh it went crazy w six ninety seven. Yeah, niggas had a major run. I give it like so yeah, so motherfucking that ever, I got locked up when I went to jail.
Speaker 4: Her fucking right. Before I went to jail, Earth had me ex job, all of us doing shit for Mike Geronimo.
Speaker 3: Yes, then came home in ninety eight Nigga X Job and Mike Fly.
Speaker 4: Fly the fire second nigga every time. Can I get a king more with MTV my nigga. I went to my cell and wrote the verse. He knew I was coming home to some ship.
Speaker 1: You see, it's crazy. They tried to say whole stole my record from rule.
Speaker 3: Like, niggas don't be worn out better of the play down the court, nigga.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes the play looks better for you then it has for me. As long as I get my verse, then it was just score. That's a fact.
Speaker 2: But niggas ain't not stealing no fucking records. It's a family, that's the That's the thing. Niggas didn't know too that murder Ac and Rackafeller was really a major team. Like everything we did then it was together, all the radio interviews, promo tours, studio sessions. Before there was a crackhouse. We was on in Sony D and D fucking Right track Quad, all that shit together Baseline World.
Speaker 1: It then became the crackhouse, but that was later on in the day and the ship like that.
Speaker 2: But let's talk about fucking the Murderer's album. Bro said, the Murderer's album. Yeah, that's what I came home to, you know what I'm saying. Fresh on the first we did remix that can I get it? And I ain't gonna never forgive Jalla Yeah, holla, holla. I ain't gonna never forgive Joy for trying to get me to wear leather pants.
Speaker 1: In the video.
Speaker 2: You remember, nigga like, Yo, you bugget, please leathern look good on camera. I was like, I don't give it fuck how good it looks.
Speaker 1: I'm not wearing no leather pants, my nigga.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the leather jerseys.
Speaker 1: That was all I did, was the leather jersey. The parts naow, they was walid.
Speaker 3: You know, back then, they always had the stablish for the video. Yo, used to lace this up.
Speaker 2: This used to dosh I missed some days. You have mass ship in the trailer. Now niggas gotta show up video ready. Yeah, straight up you you might not even have a change of clothes at the video one one one Outfit.
Speaker 3: Three Shot one Outfit two locate Yo.
Speaker 1: But the Murderers album, like that shit was ill, my G.
Speaker 2: Like, I feel like it's one of the we don't get compilations from out from labels anymore, you know what I mean? I think that was one of the most dopest and slept or compilation albums because I still got like three four of them joints on my playlist to this day.
Speaker 1: My g.
Speaker 2: Yall niggas stepped on that, so you know what I mean? What was that like working with everybody collectively, because it was you shout out my girl, Vita. You know, I gotta da word up.
Speaker 1: She gotta pull up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Actually they don't know Me and Vida locked in. We was we was, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I forgot the county they called it in Jersey because I've been out here for a minute. But I remember pulling up to the car wash and see Vda in there with the major nice bit.
Speaker 1: It's like, damn Vida get money like that was She's still pushes she pull up on you dollars. Yeah, word up? So you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Working with Vita fucking of course rule or Shante Charlie, uh Cadillac time, fucking Like what was that studio them studio session.
Speaker 1: It's like back then when Gotti quarterback and the whole.
Speaker 3: Shit niggas was hongry. I know I was homery back then.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 3: Competition.
Speaker 4: Really, it was like, yo, whoever got the hottest versus w Sting on the song whoever shit is the hottest? So you had to go hard or your first of his album. I was coming home with a fresh book bag and for a honey clip. I had a honey clip, I had a hundred versus and joining songs and something in the chamber whatever, So I used to just definitely they called.
Speaker 2: Me the peace Master because it was the hottest ship from all my verses, and me and nigga won.
Speaker 3: They get won.
Speaker 4: If I ask, you know what I mean, it's all me. Niggas ain't never hear it. So it was like a competition.
Speaker 2: But actually it also sharply niggas kills go harder because you know, if you were slipping, you know what I mean, you you you wouldn't really even get the shot and can't get you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And that's how it was. That's how it was back then. If you didn't come with that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like anybody, you're.
Speaker 2: There cover with that heat, next man up, straight up. That's just how we're went. And y'all niggas all got He made sure all y'all shine. Like out of all the producers you worked with in the industry, where would you put Gotty?
Speaker 1: Where would you rank him?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm raking my nigga got it. Crazy recipe about old Jee.
Speaker 4: A lot of niggas is when they before they went into booth. God even sat down with Hove. It was like, Yo, come do it like this pretty sure because that's what gotty.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean? Hene did it with X. You know what I mean? X duned songs. Now got even got an X like nah, nigga go all.
Speaker 2: They was a visionary. So you worked with him closer than me like y'all was you know what I mean. What's something that you would say, like something like one of the gems that you would say, God he left you with that, you'ld be like man, you would pass down to another young our Yo.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 4: The biggest thing I learned from Gotten is family. That's right, Get the value of family. You see had gott he that's like out of older industry shit.
Speaker 3: Like I learned a lot.
Speaker 4: We make money together all sort the way he moved with his whole family, and God, he got a big family.
Speaker 3: If you go to his pain to look back, he got thirteen brothers and sisters.
Speaker 4: Nieces, nephews, the whole family be moving, big dinners, you know what I mean. Now everybody at to dinner, everybody on vacation, you know what I mean. So that's the biggest thing I take for Gotti. I just had dinner with my whole family yesterday.
Speaker 1: The word up and you flew it today. I ain't gonna first. I ain't making you know.
Speaker 2: I respect the fuck out of you because you know how many niggas you could call and talk to today and they tell you I'm gonna catch your flight tomorrow and niggas be like, yo, some came up a nigga black really in me y, I just landed.
Speaker 1: Nigga never even text me or I got the flight. I land at this point. Nothing. Nigga just called me. I landed.
Speaker 2: I respect that You've always been official nigga with me, man, and that's I take that to the grave with me, dogs, with my brother. My nigga worked up always. My niggas, I just one of the realers were on and off the mic. That's what I'm saying. Niggas don't know how we was moving out here, all these clubs stomping, going crazy. Many I think it was one time. I remember one time you had to show out if mother fuck it up, get your mind right.
Speaker 1: That is cases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we see the clubs yo, yo, I ain't gonna from We used to have the wireless cruise too, because it'll be me.
Speaker 1: You fucking what's my man? What's my man named from? Damn? Damn?
Speaker 2: He's gonna be mad at me because his name is a pause. I gotta when you're my bro, but your name is a pause.
Speaker 1: Mister cheeks. Remember me we beat the chicks him and fucking rough' I.
Speaker 2: Remember we always hanging together like and I sat there back like, yo, this is the wild line.
Speaker 1: I think I went the wireless gang right now that we sweeps U early Yo Wilence scooters.
Speaker 3: She ate Queen's nigga. He was outside before us.
Speaker 1: And you know what's so fucked up?
Speaker 2: Though, my g out of all that mab and and everything we did, we never got one in.
Speaker 1: We never even tried. But I ain't.
Speaker 2: One time I was supposed to meet you at Mayslaine and you ain't pull up, No you something happened and we ain't get the link your time.
Speaker 3: I won in the tend before, So.
Speaker 2: I just I never forget y'all. Niggas pulled up the baseline. I called rule to do murder, to do mine right, member, They just don't know that's really jiw on the ad limbs going. It's murder, got my mind right, money right ready for war weak It's murder has him really singing it, And y'all niggas got the call and this ship when y'all ain't got Bucky.
Speaker 1: After that, we ain't got to talk about all this that I never be need that now. Yeah, all that ship they talked about the studio nights getting cut off. That shit happened at the session of My Right.
Speaker 2: Niggas went there and then came right back with mad bottles of remy.
Speaker 1: We blasting that night.
Speaker 3: I forgot niggas recorded it that night.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, y'all went over there and then when y'all then came right back with mad bottles.
Speaker 1: Of remy in the studio, niggas was drinking. Yeah, y'all was on the Remy game.
Speaker 2: And let's talk about like, what what's your what's your what's some of your favorite memories from tall Man tall Hard.
Speaker 3: Knocked life too. I came home when I came home from jail, and that's when I met you. I know that I came home.
Speaker 1: That was the end of ninety eight beginning the ninety nine.
Speaker 2: The after party was at Philly. Y'all was doing Philly that night. We had on the boat I think we all had limos and we went from New York off to Philly and it must have been the Trail Club transit. I think I remember that, Yeah, something like that. It's the down township where we used to walk the brick road. Tra Yo, damn yo, holding on you brought up but.
Speaker 1: Major, I remember that.
Speaker 2: We went the fucking Philly back to back, double woked up like we was Frank White in the niggas, and we had the square liing most true, we.
Speaker 1: Really had a.
Speaker 4: Nice We came to Miami and we was at the Delana. Yeah, we was at the Delano. I think West because I remember Drag. I met you and Dragon on the same time. I was dragging my nigga.
Speaker 1: Shout out, Drag got some wet dog right there. Man, fucking you know.
Speaker 2: I hate when niggas do this to me, But I gotta ask you because they do it to me. I had all the artists on murdering. It's your favorite artists to work with my.
Speaker 3: Favorite artist, It's gonna be rude.
Speaker 1: I can nah, man, No, ain't nobody else. You can't say that who was murdered that nigga character?
Speaker 3: Ship up this back, guy, Rude, take.
Speaker 2: That ship from every stage from when we first started from battle rapping the streets and then he took it all the way to commercial.
Speaker 3: So that's a fact.
Speaker 4: You speak of murder, you know what I mean? And I love Ashanti too, or Shanty is like no her sh it is magic. That's I think me and Vida got the closest relationship.
Speaker 3: So it's different level to this ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's what's up.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, that's why Nigga don't seen that Nigga start all the way, you know what I mean from I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: One thing I was mad at about the whole situation when Shit went left with y'all, is that rule stayed away from niggas, Like he didn't come to the team. Niggas left the team. You know what I'm saying. And I don't know what was going through Nigga's mind.
Speaker 1: At that time.
Speaker 2: Sometimes niggas gotta carry it on their own sometimes because sometimes get to say like you probably go through it like oh that's whole man.
Speaker 3: You gotta get out here and bride carry yourself.
Speaker 2: It's no matter what I do, My nigga whole pay for you to get here. Exactly like buggin.
Speaker 1: That's how far I go that whole pain for you to get.
Speaker 3: While talking, he said, Yo, you.
Speaker 2: Need black on this joy. That's how far niggas go with the whole dig like it's bad.
Speaker 3: So it's like that rule. I think sometimes you gotta show the world he can carry it on his own.
Speaker 4: And I think he did great jobs, no, my jam because we all and you know what, that's better too, because it make niggas like us stand on our own. You see what I'm saying, a fat and then niggas don't really gotta carry.
Speaker 2: A niggas and y'all held it down my jeans, noody just all you know, through all the drama, I ain't on front, my jane, Yo, you have one of the lands free styles over that fucking wangster beat my nigga.
Speaker 1: So make me stab niggas. Don't make me stab niggas. Don't done my nigga. At that time, you was on some ship and that's the ill thing.
Speaker 2: You was on the block and Queen's nigga was living in Queens still for a minute, Sho was videos all.
Speaker 1: That my nay I was out there.
Speaker 4: That's when I realized that ship a lot of that ship these niggas be doing. Is it's h aming and during that ever, y'all because at first we was real serious, yo.
Speaker 1: And that was the time.
Speaker 2: Wremember Biggie and Numbers kicking this studio doorge True Life and them was running up in studios.
Speaker 1: Life my nigga.
Speaker 3: It was going with him on the beach DVD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ving Rayne's had.
Speaker 2: Listen when Vin Rain's only fucked with crazy niggas and he only fucked with you in True Life.
Speaker 1: So of course y'all linked with each other like like yo, words speak of it right. Then you do your movie thing for a minute. I did.
Speaker 3: I did a few joints, yea move with him and Terrence Howard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember. Listen.
Speaker 2: I remember sitting in the crib with wife, he seeing them vill Rain. I think it was the Animal ship and you came on. I'm like, yo, this is my nigga.
Speaker 1: Wife. You look at me like you know him. I'm like, yeah, you know him too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because when the ship slowed up on Rap, you know, shit slowed through. Yeah, I ain't going front every game, slow up every game.
Speaker 1: Rap game, rap gang crack game. Don't game. You gotta be out of the weather, the storm, I dress in every hustle.
Speaker 3: I said, fuck you, I'm gonna start doing movies.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's what it was, that doing movies. Yeah, how was that? Was it easy for you to transition into movies like that?
Speaker 3: Easy? It was easy.
Speaker 1: It was definitely because I seen my nigga bj ain't playing.
Speaker 3: Remember in the lines was like versus like remembering the song. So that part was easy.
Speaker 4: And a lot of times the characters gott he had thrown me an alley oop, and then mostly it'll be in my lane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he had to tell series. That was a lot of times they put me in the gates lane anyway, yo. And he used to make a call Black, you know.
Speaker 3: So I was like, all right, let's get it.
Speaker 1: So it was right in my lege. Look on me, nigga sad need a gangster, A nigga called Black.
Speaker 3: The Big fifty movie out of Detroit that was on the bet Ship. I did a few joints that dad.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, man, I seen you pop up in a few joints. That's from like my nigga Black.
Speaker 3: I worked the Big fifty. She played the chick from h DeAndre from Detroit.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: It was a word bio pick Remy Marl played to her and I think Pretty V was in that too.
Speaker 1: Damn, it's serious. That's what's up, my nigga. The actor ship.
Speaker 2: I had cold feet at first, but then after a while, I was like, man, I wanted to do it, especially for some New York on some comedy ship. I feel like we ain't really got one a good one.
Speaker 3: You was killing him and motherfucker yo.
Speaker 1: State property. I picked up. Yeah, I was in this state problem too. They killed me. He's called snitched on me, got me cleared, money right, I'm ready for yo.
Speaker 2: That was that was paper Soldiers. You know, I even want to do that movie. I dug Dang for like three months and was calling me every day, You'll be where you at, telling him.
Speaker 1: On my way and I ain't never show up.
Speaker 2: I dug that nigga for a minute and then he called hole on me, and then Whole was like, Yo, you're gonna do that, and I'm like, nah, fuck it. I pulled up and that's when Dang was like, Yo, you fuck with.
Speaker 1: Whole money fuck with me. He like, what the fuck is you doing? Nigger? Like I've been calling you?
Speaker 4: You get be back now for some times niggas be skeptical about bros transition and it was at the same time it was a good move, but it's his history.
Speaker 1: But it's at the same time he was doing Death of a Dynasty, so it was I didn't I ain't know what type of time niggas was on take that serious stuff, but it was really happen there, spoof, but it was that was big then lighting was not life's supposed to depict art like that was imitating life right there, my ge, that was really happening. So as you nigga the movie Death of a Dynasty, the dynasty was literally breaking up. So it was like, nah, I don't want to do nothing with the other side. I'm on this side. And that's what it was like.
Speaker 2: And Murda ain't did driver have an issue like that where it was, Yo, ain't fucking with the niggas right now man, all the time. Still right now, right now, it's five niggas don't fuck with because my niggas don't fuck with and they don't fuck with me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And that's the way it's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be when that's family.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, respect that, but it's still supposed to be a certain line of boundaries when you got history with niggas prior to it.
Speaker 2: It's a certain level of respect that's last. Have a certain dame, you respect, a certain left with respect from you.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. I would never he know. And that's one thing they know. We spoke on the phone.
Speaker 2: He know all of my OG's dang bigs, J one any of them. Man, I don't give a what's going on. I would never disrespect the niggas who gave me a shot.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't care.
Speaker 2: What all I gotta do is take When the nigga give you a shot, it's on you to make the shot or practice for the next shot. Pass it to a nigga to make a better shot. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's on you to take that and run with it. So I could never disrespect a nigga who passed me the rock my g like and and I don't care what you're dealing with, what you're going through. I got nothing to do with me, but my love and respect for them is always gonna stay one hundred world up bro, Yeah, the whole the whole time.
Speaker 1: Man, what's your your of course, your roof. Still got a good relationship with my brother.
Speaker 3: Word up, that's pop outy.
Speaker 1: I had him up.
Speaker 3: He popped up to my I got a smoke shop in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, talk about that talk. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: I opened up on Saints Paddy Gate like two years ago.
Speaker 1: You know, he got the smoke shot out there in Ohio. So you know what that means. We gotta bring the high the h T gotta touch down with O town. You were range T. Gotta touch down popping.
Speaker 3: We're about to have a call lot popping, call out.
Speaker 1: Oh you open up with call out out there.
Speaker 3: Upper call a lot. I just got my niece in position to open up the call lot. I told you the biggest thing I learned.
Speaker 2: I've been doing my little research. Yeah, tell Niese, we going car shopping. They come cheap off, but we've got the dealer license.
Speaker 1: I know, we get.
Speaker 2: We get the major, major middle finger in your face when you walk on the showroom floor with that extra twiny pack put on top of the car.
Speaker 4: And we're gonna help the people at the same time, because anybody credit and money in right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Sometimes all fuckers be busting ahead.
Speaker 2: But it's just about entrepreneurship and growing and just hustling outside of music and other things. A fact, you know what I mean, Because it's other ways to get it the right way. Niggas just got to know how.
Speaker 1: To get it, that's a fact. Gotta focus and stay focused to get it.
Speaker 2: Gee, a lot of people start something and then start this, and then start that and miss the opportunity because you're doing too many things at once.
Speaker 1: But being through the wall, y'all been through murder in you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: What like and seeing the game the way it go now where all these kids is hyped up on the beef and ship. What would you what would your advice be to the short these that focusing on this beef ship man that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you gotta really really.
Speaker 4: Know who the real opps M time I own people and goodly that on op Like one thing I learned from traveling this whole world, you know what I mean, is that I always notice it's always one side, it gets another side, east side, the west.
Speaker 3: Side, that's right, always like the south side, every hood, every anywhere you go.
Speaker 1: Is it never both sides fuck with each other.
Speaker 2: Really, Niggas gotta look at each other like brothers for real, that's right, and niggas the night it's really stopped on a war and then it to be different. This nigga's been too much money man like. And think about that, yo, yo, black man, just think about it, bro. All the shows we used to go on the road, Just imagine going to pick up a fifty pack of nigga was getting like ten.
Speaker 1: Eight and you thought you was that nigga? You got that that that ain't you? Felt like nigga better not play with me.
Speaker 2: Fit Sometimes I used to get subjects to think they made a mistake, yox, Just like, yo, this this.
Speaker 1: Ain't for me. These niggas have made it before. They tell me.
Speaker 3: Niggas get all this money, gotty. You know what's zero.
Speaker 1: A fact? I ain't.
Speaker 2: What's one of the illest places you've been to that you feel like? Yo, damn, this ship is crazy. It's paradise. Has been to so many places it's hard to think one place up there. I'm gonna tell you my ship is a little different. Got the Voor text, you know you're going to wow places.
Speaker 3: Got the.
Speaker 4: Text where the Indian spirituality first started. I would have did that ship felt so peaceful you know when I came down, I didn't even want to shake nobody's hand or when nobody.
Speaker 2: Touched me to bring on that bad and then that's our peace. Food fell damn serious and hyped up there a little bit.
Speaker 3: Google it s Donna. Some people know about this vortexas out there.
Speaker 2: You know you're going to the and there our dad was like one of the most peacefuls places I ever came out that mount.
Speaker 3: That shit felt crazy.
Speaker 1: You might be the only nigga I know that go to the middle of America. Everybody know, I go around the crust of.
Speaker 3: The episode of X with the Arizona.
Speaker 1: Early was Swiss for a while.
Speaker 3: He was probably one of the first niggas out there.
Speaker 2: One time, I remember looking at the map with the homie and I'm like, yo, I don't think we ever been in the middle of the map, like we only the furthest in the middle of America we've been is.
Speaker 1: Chicago, Detroit.
Speaker 2: Other than that, everything is on the outskirts, even LA's Seattle, Vegas.
Speaker 1: All that ship on the outskirts. Niggas is not over there in North South Dakota.
Speaker 3: Oklahoma, Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: I might have ate one or twice once or twice because Big I knew Ruler tests a lot of markets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, y'all.
Speaker 2: Niggas was in the middle of America where the niggas got sundowntowns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta watch out, especially you me. They gonna give both of us. We ain't got no fucking weds nigga.
Speaker 5: Black like automatically, they get murdered like this nigga. This nigga right here yelling murder. No, it's all for a nigga fresh and jail all like he is the criminality.
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying, they'll see the entrepreneurship, leadership and all the other skills.
Speaker 1: Don't Dave Chappelle live in Ohio too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Springfield Yellow your own Yeah, Springfield, Ohio Yellow Springs.
Speaker 3: You you buying up the town out there?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Come on having events.
Speaker 1: You out there, Let's buy up the town too, right next door. It could be the Chappelle Black Child bleak tag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely real estate or she got a sort she got a ring to it too, the Chapelle Black Child bleak town.
Speaker 1: Come on cut yeah like like that. Come on, man, come on man, let's buys a town out there. So what's life like out there? Man? You this peaceful?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it like Sedona?
Speaker 2: It ain't like sadon up? But I think I was able to slow down. New York was like a lot of ship every every corner you turn. It was some shit going on in New York.
Speaker 3: So you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: When I got out there, I was able to slow down and just reproach ship, regroove it, and get my business.
Speaker 1: Mind together for it. That's fire. You got to smoke shot car lot fucking anything in the music. You ever fucking with music? Or get my g or you gone some ship in the chamber. Hell yeah, I got some ship in the chamber. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm about to link up with Chink. You know I'm doing some other ship.
Speaker 1: I got some ship.
Speaker 3: But I got a few of the murder introducers.
Speaker 1: I just heard you about the same change saying that you up my nigga. That's my dog right there. Man.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what I mean. If I could get fingers in a few of them, you're gonna just cook up something just just because that's right.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Once in a while, I keep shit in the chamber. You know, real artist always.
Speaker 1: Always my nigga. I'm working. I'm working. We need to do more about I was gonna say that to you, bro.
Speaker 2: It ain't never like me and Smoke Dizzer just did a little four pack together, you know what I mean. I got a project with Cooler Dre. I'm working on that. Nigga. Wound Wool just built the studio in his crib. He working, So I'm making sure you working.
Speaker 1: Niggas. Oh Jesus back outside man right now.
Speaker 3: So we are working.
Speaker 1: Old Jesus back outside by jeans.
Speaker 4: Got to put some shit together and just smash him one time, just hit him with a little something. I think the people who are appreciated, of course southentic and it's from ever where.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like I told my man, we can't come back now talking about we run the block or we clapping shit down.
Speaker 1: We gotta give it short. He's the game. You're gonna litch.
Speaker 2: You're a businessman, you're entrepreneur, you're an actor, you do movies.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: His niggas trying to we want to talk about the life we live now, not the life we lived there. And that's a lot of that's a problem with a lot of these rappers. Niggas are stuck in the past or who they used to be, talking about who they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's I feel good talking about a family, dealing with my whole family.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a fact. Many care. That's what life is about, is helping.
Speaker 2: Your community and family members of health. They pro because that's what it's about, because night lasts forever. Like like I said, when one lane saw, you got to be able to see. And the only way you go through that is why keeping it authentic. I'm in the pressent and they ask you. A lot of artists like you know what I mean, Like that was in your shoes, my shoes. You had a lot of disgructiveness from a lot of these artists, mad at the exact or BYO this contract wasn't right, or this an R didn't focus on me, or this producer they didn't give me the beat. Did you ever feel like that, like niggas was overlooking you.
Speaker 4: I felt I'm telling them, I felt like that. I think a lot of artists go through I remember one time, right, I was trying to get some beats from different producers in the game, and I ain't even know that it was your business side going on, and I robbed on every beat that was in the studio on them to try to force these Niggas beats, like all these cens is done.
Speaker 3: It probably was fifty beats Niggas I need.
Speaker 4: But at the time they might have been politics behind the game, with producers feeling like they want more credit than what HERB was giving them. And I ain't know, I'm just like THEMN it ain't no bed. But really the producers might have been like, oh shit, it's that. But now they look back, I bet you they happy that they had the opportunity.
Speaker 3: There would beat that whole roping the Holar remix.
Speaker 2: There we came through and killed that shit a one time because he was fly beats without god he you know what I mean, yo, bro, So we do gotta ran geffs we so yeah. But at that time, I think when they was going through some ship and transitioning, I felt like that.
Speaker 3: But looking back, and now I know why Niggas was like, oh ship.
Speaker 2: What we want more money or some and back then we want more critic And back then the producers was getting that bad nigga because I ain't gonna front. I remember when gott he because you know he did infatuate it. He sent me the invoice for infatuated. I remember looking at whole like I love that nigga, but.
Speaker 1: Not this money. You wilent we giving him this.
Speaker 2: That nigga like, nah, you know that's the fan. Just take care of that. I was like, I think I'm on the wrong side of this music ship. I need to start making beats.
Speaker 1: Your fuck you got death you He was like this the love price. I don't think you love me enough, Like get out of it. Ain't my money, death jail. I love yall niggas world, the world. I got a couple of drugs.
Speaker 4: Body was a shoe businessman when they case numbers.
Speaker 2: My nigga, he's still firm. That's one thing too. He used to ally oop. He was yo sell that's what I need. I just I used to think shit just used to happen to me. But I was when Nori recently and Norri told me a story that happened to him, and I'm like, damn, I ain't even want to say nothing to him, Like ya. I used to feel that way too. I thought it was just me, but it was him too. Gotty was so much on on his bread from death jam that if you came to.
Speaker 6: The crackhouse to just kick it, you didn't even have to record, if you if Nigga planed you a beat, he invoiced you yeah, like yeah he did, but you.
Speaker 1: Know we'll be in the off.
Speaker 2: Nigga's like, Yo, you was at a crackhouse last night, Nigga, I just went set with up the giant, blacking up.
Speaker 1: I ain't record nine. Why I got to pay fifteen?
Speaker 3: No, that's how Gody was on it, right, you know what. That's the business side of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know what I did early, That's why I loved.
Speaker 4: I went open up a studio my Niggaly, my own studio in the hood.
Speaker 1: Then a bill gotten well you and you know what he did.
Speaker 3: Yo, Yo, he told you to come back.
Speaker 1: Aget it.
Speaker 3: I went. I forgot to go back and get some more money.
Speaker 1: He was like, yo, come see me, and I think I got a call here, take this right now.
Speaker 4: I took what he gave me, supposed to now, but he had I take that home. Listen, I knew he had me. He told me to come back. I never came back and got it. I'm gonna let me let me say I loved the other side and forced me to point the jewel in that.
Speaker 3: Is that may we go open up my own studio? Yes, charged nigga exactly.
Speaker 1: That's the game. Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying, oh ship, my nigga charged with crazy. I said, Oh, that's how we gotta eat.
Speaker 2: Let's go open up a studio and I'm gonna go and sit down for I'm gonna tell your.
Speaker 3: Story business, you know what I mean. Some people could get like some people could be like, oh ship yo, wig jerk me.
Speaker 1: With me.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh ship, that's how we're eating. I need some extra money. I'm gonna record this ship at.
Speaker 1: Brovoice.
Speaker 3: That's what they were telling you.
Speaker 1: Positive for me, that's what I about to tell you. I tried that. I think we all tried that. But you got to remember gott he was different.
Speaker 3: Jay.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, it's old Bro, it's all to squeeze that one in low Bro. You went when did what? So? Me and Guru were looking at the studio budget. Niggas like, yo, you spent X y Z so you know, Goog was the enginet in a n R. So he go to the office like, b we got this much left in the budget. We should record the album at the crib. We could keep all the money, know us, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Called the album at the crib, making up invoices. Try to turn these invoices in. We give them the Ragefeller Rogefeller, gotta give them the death jam.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Invoices never got paid.
Speaker 2: You know why the invoices never got paid because we forgot the number one ruling business. We never opened up a business. We never put an LLC together for them to pay the business. The niggas like, we're not paying y'all individually like there just like no, we basically yeah, they can learn. So we basically turned into free album. Five thirty four was five three four was a free albums. Only people got paid was the producers. No studio time, no engineers, no mix.
Speaker 4: It's about time for the masters to come back from nigga blee.
Speaker 3: We're still in the game.
Speaker 1: You ain't good year? Was that? That was two thousand and five?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: That was that was the year to fall off? Two When I thought I.
Speaker 2: Was getting off for my niggas to get big old get my, get you.
Speaker 1: You see how crazy that is. We thought I was coming get you the mess me and thought we was coming up. But that was the year to fall off.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and five ship wine.
Speaker 4: I think I think we got rough force around oh three around the beef and the police and yoh, that ship had got rough force around then. If you if you was oh five for like it was episode three four, she start changing up.
Speaker 1: That's when ever came back to shit start changing up. Yeah, shit started changing up. I became selling, selling dude, say you seeing me and got me in the liguor business? You know what I mean? Worn't up, nah my, Niggas, it's a blessing.
Speaker 2: We came out on the opposite side of that man and we both looking back to give out gang.
Speaker 1: From our entrepreneur side.
Speaker 2: Now business structured way way more intelligent because Niggas was ready to let that cannon off at any given second. We used to be out here now, niggas riding around the here with licenses for the cannons.
Speaker 1: We used to be out here in the car with ten cannies that back then we didn't.
Speaker 2: We used to have ten cannons in the car no no license, incicis.
Speaker 1: Look you one, niggas barely had a driver's license.
Speaker 2: Niggas, that's when they used to let you read the car and the member on the permanent Biggas barely had driver's license. Bro, you didn't even need a license to get the more the mopeds out here. We used to ride around with the stick like.
Speaker 3: This, you knowing, all day, up and down, collars, all go.
Speaker 1: Bro. They liked it.
Speaker 3: They got caroons, they got.
Speaker 1: They only got the bikes.
Speaker 3: No more, he said, they don't even got bikes.
Speaker 1: No, it's no more bikes, no more. Miami is not the Miami my niggas and the whole bring a hundred of them ships everybody wild, It's no more. It's no more. The no horns, none of that ship man. That shit gone.
Speaker 2: I used to love at Miami, and then niggas used to take me to the porky bean process, the tingle out there.
Speaker 1: Not everybody's.
Speaker 3: Different place.
Speaker 2: I used to tryang all that. Not everybody that come to Miami was able to see porky beans. You know, we had to be legendary to see that.
Speaker 4: I remember Tree's sister used to be doing here and some of the apartments in the hook kid, Buddy, that was out.
Speaker 3: He sistered. I d up his spots like that. Bro.
Speaker 2: Remember we used to be in the back of Rolex Rhymland with tricking them wild in back.
Speaker 3: That was what ain't dropped My first experience Miami. That was like at the highest peak.
Speaker 2: Yo. That's when Miami was Miami, when the only thing was on the beach was camc and the Ralph Lauren store wasn't nothing else on the and.
Speaker 3: I think they had a night twel store or something, a night store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do have Nigi buy Theround Florence store. It's like a Nigi store right there. You're right, my g. So what's next? Man?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: You want to lead the people with my g telling what my nigga Black got.
Speaker 3: Working and we're working with these films, you know what I mean. And that's the main thing. I'm gonna do some fills. I'm gonna work on.
Speaker 1: Selling these cause that's right. My nigga Shuldar smoke shop were coming to buy a car from Black.
Speaker 2: I got smoke on the ad and I got health on that ad or transitioning ad. So we're gonna be doing Sea Moss and Elderberry and ship like that, and that's fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're transitioning into health.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 3: Wealth. So eventually that's the direction that I want to go, and I want to take this now.
Speaker 1: That's fire man. You're looking good, my brother man.
Speaker 4: Through the drace of God, we're still here. That's right, my g You know what I'm saying, that's this ship. Just keep pushing these movies and keep pushing health and so big.
Speaker 2: Getting got smunk on the ave out there in Columbus, Ohio. I'm coming out there to buy all of vanilla backwards. They got it stopped, so let my let everybody.
Speaker 1: Know, don't buy them. I'm buying them all black.
Speaker 2: When you get your car live, I gotta come copper car just because you know what I'm just because it's your lives for you to world up, my gim.
Speaker 3: And guess what, you know what the fuck up it is? Because sometimes we rappers, I know you got this, entertain this niggas that trying to hit you with the high price think you got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, niggas that show you the love. But I know you got the dealer, you know what I'm saying, And dealing license. We're gonna sell the grime back. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Biggas ain't gonna try to bust your head over, nigga.
Speaker 1: Eat, We're gonna do our thing. My gim I'm pulling up, that's all, Mimmy. I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't never had a good I don't want to say I never had a good time in Ohio.
Speaker 1: I never been.
Speaker 2: Shown a good time in Ohio. You feel me because I had a good time.
Speaker 1: But we in and out.
Speaker 2: I never had one of the bros there to be like, nah, we pulling up this way, we going over here, this the spot we need to be over us. When you got boots on the ground, it's different. Different, It's definitely different. Never get you right to the right right for all of that, That's what I'm saying. So we definitely locked in my GM from here. You know, we bros for life, my nigga. I love you to the death, my nigga. Appreciate you pulling up like what. I'm glad to see you doing fucking good, my nigga. You know what I'm saying, Word of God, you know what the fuck it is, black child man. And if we don't know tapping or all that, mixtape work. All that murder ain't work. If it wasn't for my nigga, black Ja, Ru might have went turning the Teddy p on us.
Speaker 1: Never let me tell you.
Speaker 3: You never thinking about Gattio Dottio. Was this all ship for the street. They reduced some commercial ship for the ready.
Speaker 1: Y'all know, I don't funk with him because he's just sing. You know, I don't full I fucking a rabbers jock because Yeah, this nigga jo I always say, I'm gonna go hold our fuck Yeah, and this nigga come in there and hit you with the usher bars. This nigga what I do he know, I'm gonna just fit. Y'all know, we got a battle on the R and B nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm practicing and my ship up baritone blizzle.
Speaker 3: He frees that.
Speaker 1: You already know what my lady. I'm gonna let your niggas rot.
Speaker 2: You know what it is man, It's rock solid, man, And if you on this platform, you know it's only mean one thing. Whore's a solid nigga, man, you certified black child, one of them, My brother high tolerance, rock solid.
Speaker 1: We're in the building.
Speaker 2: Dang for more podcasts, from iHeart Radio, visit iHeart Ready, your app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows at and you can follow me on any social media platform under the name Memphis Bleach.
Speaker 1: You see anybody fraud in, flag him