Speaker 1: Forever. Ola oh la hola ho lie, oh lah, it's a hole here, hola hola darling. Oh my god, I'm I'm so excited for the summer, but I just I need to there's so much prep Like I want to get my feet right, and my feet are not there yet. What do you mean you got them painted this week? That's not enough, Like I legit need to soak them bitches for like days. They just have gone through so much.
Speaker 2: When you go to the to get your pedicure, you don't let them do the callus remover for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me tell you about this bitch ass Neil Salon. I went to name Marie in.
Speaker 2: Soho, Well, so ho, they don't give a damn about your sis. It's a different if it's white people doing the nails white people, it's Spanish people or Asian people. Well, they got attitudes. Now, I don't know what they're going through. It must be full moon or something for them. It must be a year of it. Don't give a damn because they yell at my nail check this week too.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: She pushed all my cuticles back and then didn't paint my nails to where she pushed my cuticles. It was like, since it looks like I need a feeling now, like how I'm here? And you pushed every anyway. So I had to yell at her and she was like, we'll do another code. Did you try to act like I was being dramatic and all of the white people in the salon were looking at me like I was being extra And I was like, I paid you.
Speaker 1: Get my nails fifty dollars for a petty Oh, I thought you did these yourself exactly, motherfucking exactly. Now this is first world problem, i'd be. But still I paid for a manicure and pedicure. I don't even want to tell you what I meant. But you paid because I just said I paid fifty for a manicure and a pedicure. Yeah, how much did you pay? You're gonna show us your toes. I had to give it. I had to give a tip. How much did you pay? You got to say something gross like seventy nine dollars in soho friend you was you went to boot you went to Baltazar and you were like, oh, help, but what.
Speaker 2: You're trying to get your sex in the city on You forgot who you are, Bushwick Bushwick Bidet.
Speaker 1: How much did you pay? Like seventy something dollars?
Speaker 2: Yeh see, I was yelling at my fifty. I was like, I paid you already.
Speaker 1: I was arguing with it. I was like, you're doing my toes terribly. First of all, you're not scraping any of the dead skin off. You hit it a couple of times and you try to move on, and I was like, what is this? Yeah, you got to soak them in like the salt. And I see the way somebody, the way they dip your feet in the water. That's how you know this shit is gonna be either good or trash. Yeah. She grabbed me by the shin and shoved my foot in the water and I was like, oh, they real aggressive here. My water wasn't even warm, bitch, it was chilly. It was like they put ice cubes in it. Okay, the water was freezing.
Speaker 2: Let's gonna get those fish pedicures so the little fish can eat the dead skin.
Speaker 1: Off our feet. Let's do that. Let's see how much those cost. It's gonna be a lot. It's Patreon Patreon fund. So what happened? You yelled at this woman? I said, yeah, you're not really doing my toes right, and it looks bumpy. I mean, you didn't like it had a little buffet buffet or anything like that. And you know, she said whatever, and then you know, called over somebody else and a woman started examining my feet and you were like, you too close to my toes And basically she was looking at my feet like, well, sins, your feet are just ugly. So there's nothing we can do. You gotta talk to God about that. Oh my butt. God. And it's just like a girl, good God, Like, what's going on here? I'm not understanding. So she did my toes bad? Did my After she did my toes, she was on my hands and I had already spoke to her about my toes, and I was like, I just know you're gonna do the hands fucked up anyway. Oh my god. New York Post women's feet fall off after getting a fish pedicure. Wait what, Oh my god, talk about it. Rene. Wait let me see.
Speaker 2: Okay, a woman's toenail started falling off when she contracted a disease when getting a fish pedicure, according to a doctor's report published Tuesday. The bizarre beauty practice as people rest their feet in tubes of lukewarm water. Why tiny fish called garra rufa nibble at their dead skin. Anyway, how toenails started falling off? She was in her twenties. Months after her nails stopped growing and fell off, the woman went to visit her dermato.
Speaker 1: This was ruled out. Blah bla blah bla blah blah blahlah blah. That was in the New York Post last year. So maybe we're not going to go do that. Just keep going.
Speaker 2: Awhere you're going, friend, I need my toenails. It's the top of the summer and my toenails fall off.
Speaker 1: Well, every year a toenail falls off for me, so that's nothing. A whole toenail falls on. Well, you know what, since I stopped waitressing, the toenails have not fallen off. But when I was working, I would like probably hit my toe up against something. Somebody would step on a toe, like it's just a lot of chaos going on in a nightclub.
Speaker 2: So what does it mean that the toenail falls off. It's dead, so it's black.
Speaker 1: It's black. You didn't hit it up against something and it's gone, and then it falls off and there's just a little hole there at the wait Please give us the visual friend, because Andrew and I are literally it's a not you. Okay, So what does it look like when it falls off? It's your skin. Oh and she was tucking his toes. You're tucking in your dick. It's what's wrongs sucking his toes and it lifts the toe. Yeah, yeah, it lifts the toe now and it's like, this is fungus. Yeah, that's pretty much wre My feet be like and it's just like, ugh, yeah, I'm lucky that, you know, I haven't waitress in a long time so that my feet have the room to breathe. But at the same time, my feet are still haggard and be and I don't know. I just I want my summer to be me and my feet out and not have to get these thick gas straps over my toes. So don't put the drops on your toes, just to be prepared. If you do take the train or walk outside near your group of young teenagers, they're gonna be like, oh man, them dogs is barking like they gonna look but you know, shout out to Tammy and all her dogs. Oh my god, heyboo, damn tim Tium. Okay, so you were assertive and you got results or they just lose my hands. Yeah, but you picked it back. Color friend, Oh you don't like the color. I thought you painted those yourself. I just can't win.
Speaker 2: I just you know, mine are yellow and chipped, and I walked out they was chipping. So it's like, y'all ain't got no Etsy products in or SOMESI.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? He said, yea, he said Etsy? Which one did they use? I don't know, you know, the like the cheap colors. I'm like, I just feel like people focus on so many things other than the small things. And it's like the small things tell you who you are as a person. Oh so like you could dress nice, you got your makeup done, even get your hair done right. But then there's other things. It's like, ah, nails raggedy, like there's mad dirt underneath, Like you're you're a gross person, raggedy your feet, you got bunions everywhere. If you're not a dancer, a basketball player, it's like, well, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll play soccer, Maybe maybe I run in two tight shoes. Maybe I'm a waitress and I wear heels to work. Maybe it's hereditary. And my mom got bad feet, and her mom got bad feet, and her mom's mom got bad feet.
Speaker 1: You know, bunions can be passed down from generation to generation. Is that true?
Speaker 2: Probably listeners, possibly a mighty google it. Honestly, if somebody says no, that person is lying.
Speaker 1: Talking to Marie's talking. Our feet are so cute. My feet are not cue. She's got Q hands and Q feet.
Speaker 2: Wow, my hands are dry. Somebody told me once a guy that I was dating. The guy I lost my virginity too, told me I had hands rough like a man. He was Trinidadian, and we don't do them no more so. Trinidad is can telled.
Speaker 1: I believe in your friends. He also had corn rows, and that also can't cancel. Throw it away, bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye. That's it, going down the drink. Yes, I just want to focus on the smaller things, you know, maybe waxing a little bit more, or like getting the cat like wax too. I've never gotten a bikini wax. I've never gotten one either. We should go we should go to what wax place. We should get it done. I'll videotape your face and you can videotape my face. I'm gonna be scared. It's scary, it's gonna hurt. Well, you know what.
Speaker 2: I had never gotten anybody parts waxed. And I went and got I got high, and then I was like, I'm gonna get my mustache waxed.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: I went in and I walked in real loud. I was like mustache. They were like okay. I was like, I don't have an appointment, but I'm here for my mustache. They take me to the back. The wax is all hot.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I'm not high enough for this anymore, and they ripped it off my face. It did hurt. There's no way.
Speaker 2: I don't know how people do bikini And then it felt really smooth. When I left, she like wiped it down and I went to the Apple store and all of these bumps, like because my skin was irritated, all of these bumps I had like a I had a smooth mustache that was then bumpy.
Speaker 1: So it was it was dirty or would you just have a reaction?
Speaker 2: And it was I think what it is is when you're you don't do anything to your face and then it's that much.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It was like really aggressive, like ripping the wax off my face. It was a it was just a reaction. My face was irritated. How much hair was on there. It was a lot. I was like, did you just do my arm a little bit? It was a lot. It was a lot of hair.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's long too, we could braid those. And lady was like, oh, look, she was laughing at me too.
Speaker 1: The uh the wax lady, Oh, you're funny. You came in there like mustache, not holding back at all, real loud too. I had to walk.
Speaker 2: I had to cross the whole salon mustache, I mustache, you question. I ran out of the Apple store. I didn't even buy what I went in there for.
Speaker 1: I definitely need to get a wax. It's my butthole all the time? Your butthole? Yeah, what should mean all the time, it's just poopy getting caught in the hand. No, it's like I shaved it and then it got do you shave your butthole? It's so bad? And then you're like, Okay, I'm not gonna shave it again. I'm not gonna do it. And then you're like, oh, this is getting out of hand because you know it just grows more, so you shave and then it gets worse. No, I've never shaved my buttholes never.
Speaker 2: I've tried to near it and I was like, well, I gotta lay because you don't want to accidentally get naire in your butthole.
Speaker 1: Now you got I don't know as cancer or something. Sam Taggart is having a BBQ at five o'clock, So thank you for saying that on the podcast, friend, because the people listening need to know what we might could be doing later. Sam Taggart, he's got a backyard, he's done. He's doing quite well. A friend. Oh you know what I Oh my god, let me tell you what I did last night. Okay, So I was supposed to go out with you guys last night. I came home a come on tweet.
Speaker 2: So I was looking at apartments because I was like, well, you know, I haven't been on street easy in a moment. One of my favorite pastimes is to go on StreetEasy dot com and type in people's addresses to see what they weren't easy, But I think street easy only works here in New York. But I was at so our friend Molly is staying with like her rich friend in Keith Herring's apartment right so in soho like right off grand whatever whatever, like.
Speaker 1: You know, like a cute situation. And then we went to Margo's house. Yes, and Molly's friend in Williamsburg.
Speaker 2: She's moving to a place around the corner but two story, like like a nice everything's painted white. She got like teak furniture and stuff. Blah blah blah, bah blah. So I went home and I was like, well, let me go on Street Easy. I haven't been on it since I had a job, because when I had the job, I was like, I'm moving out in August. So I was anyway, an apartment.
Speaker 1: Right next to my old ex boyfriend's house is available, and I feel like, kind of in the budget, should I move in to my ex boyfriend's neighbor's house.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it. Let's talk about it. Because I was like, I feel like I want to go see the place. I know it's it's like nine hundred plus square feet. It's kind of what I want.
Speaker 1: It looks if it's the place that I'm thinking about, like where I had my birthday party two years ago that had the built in bookshelves. It's not it's not that big, but it's like similar vibe to that. It's a floor through apartment. It's the four Green, it's right off the park, but it's literally neighbors with the dude that I used to date five years ago. How do we think about what we think? Pots and pants? Pots and pants? Fuck right, It's like it's like I'll be cloth. Maybe I'll never see him. No, maybe I don't get back together. It's I don't want to get back with him. Girl. We don't. We don't do refunds, no take backs, no rain checks. This this is this is how your pilot starts moves into an apartment next to X, or.
Speaker 2: Or the pilot is moves into apartment next to X, bringing random dudes in every other day, and he's and he's like, wow, it's a brothel over there. And I'm like, how you doing.
Speaker 1: You good? Can you water my plants while I'm out? I leave him my keys.
Speaker 2: He comes over and it's just just like six swing and like loose buttthole hairs everywhere. Maybe that's what my that's what my life is. In nine twenty twenty. In twenty twenty Honestly, this.
Speaker 1: Is the first time I'm speechless, Andrew, what do you think? This is the first time I'm like, is comment? Is it like it? Are?
Speaker 2: Is it worth it to live next door to this dude? And also maybe he moved? Maybe he moved. I say, go to the open house, see the unit. See how I feel that being said, I can't move until September, so I don't know why I'm looking, but but you can still look.
Speaker 1: It's healthier. I would go. I'll come with you. Okay, great? And do you think it's crazy? You don't think I should be neighbors with my ex? Rie is a fucking bull bitch. If my ex had any of the nerve to live where I am. Oh, Molotov copta, Oh the apartment that you want? Oh it's on fire. Sorry, I'm so sorry. Oh my god. I hope the building's ensured.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the buildings all touch. So if my buildings on fire, his building is also on fire.
Speaker 1: All right, I had to move out anyway. All right, Well, I say we should go look at it and see how we feel about it. I'll look at it, I'll take pictures and every four green Marie, that's kind of crazy. That y'all broke up. You never saw him the game. That's I think I did see him once and I ran the other way. That's not how New York works. But also that is how New York works. I have not run into Yeah, and I've your girl had some time miles on this this thing. How many miles you got on that bank? That one hundred thousand miles thousand. It's a used Toyota, which is a used camera.
Speaker 2: Cat Yeah, okay, cool, cool, I don't know whatever it's it's more for me. I don't give a damn about him, Honestly, I know, I know you don't give a damn.
Speaker 1: There's so many other places. Yeah, but this is you know, this is cheap. This is cheap, cheap, cheap. It's like eighteen hundred dollars for one bedroom in a cute neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It was just I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're selling it as like this is the part of the product. You know, it's next to your ass. I'm not selling it as that. I'm telling you that's where it is.
Speaker 2: I still google, I still message the the realatory, like I would love to see this unit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And I was like, I'm just gonna go look, oh my god, I can this is the this is your this is the pause about you. But also a con the pause. Yeah, the pause is it's the pause the pros. I'm like the pause, I say a pause. You know she's saying it's pros and constant. It's you would say pause and then you'd say meg. Oh if you was gonna say that, Meg, okay, I can mix it. I do what I want that. That's actually the con about you. That's the man is you just be remixing things. Okay, So what's the pro or the pause about me? You get something in your head and you're like, I'm gonna fucking do it. Con you get something in your head, I'm gonna do it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know what though, because I feel like we waste I waste so much time. Right, There's twenty four hours in a day, and there are days where I don't really do nothing, and sometimes I be well, I'm going out to happy hour and this is the first time I've had any human interaction all day. Like, okay, So if you have something in your head that you want to do, I say, just do it. Otherwise stop talking about it, right, yeah, and stop thinking about it. If you're not gonna do it, then not don't do it. But if you're gonna do it, didn't do it. Also, it can make for a very interesting summer. Maybe we can make him move. He'll be so upset that I live next to him that he'll move.
Speaker 1: That's so evil of you. It's a little bit evil. But like, also, sis, I'm just evil is good? Ass is good? You get some evil asso evil ass? Yeah you didn't watch Vampire in Brooklyn. Obviously I do. That is Eddie Murphy as a preacher preaching about ass and evil. Ass is evil, No, evil's good. Ass is good? Speaking of ass, Andrew, have you ever gotten your ass?
Speaker 4: Wext?
Speaker 1: I've gotten who's who was? He was like, damn, you need a wax bitch. You were on a date and somebody offered to go wax it. Well let me see. Well yeah, drop drop your trous let's look at this. Drop trout, don't get don't be shy, bitch. We didn't see the dick you've been with, so stop it. Have we seen the dick? He's yes, oh yeah, beautiful. I was like, good, God good.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, Andrew, we went to Shakeshack last week, and Andrew said he might be getting dick after and Sydney was like, maybe you shouldn't be eating.
Speaker 1: This burger I did. Andrew was like, I'm a grown ass man. I was like, we'll get ship on the dick, then ship on the dick. It's fine grade a great ad couture u s d a. Can you tell that we have not been anything yet? Today? We are delusional? But do do? That was a juju that's French. Do do do? Actually you begin to yeah in the studio.
Speaker 2: Imagine, so Andrew, when me and Sidney go get our Brazilian waxes, which we're doing, come with us.
Speaker 1: We will loop you into the Patreon just for the wax. How much does it cost the wax? That ass a Brazilian that's serious. How much does a Brazilian wax cost? Oh? She threw nut in theres Yeah, it says nut in there.
Speaker 2: A Brazilian wax treatment usually costs fifty to one hundred and twenty dollars at a reputable day spa for.
Speaker 1: Pain. Yeah, but then after that your butt is gonna be glorious. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know when you first shave your legs and you go to bed and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I can feel the sheets on my skin.
Speaker 2: That's what your butthole feels like. Yeah, you just feel like it's more aero dynamic. Right, the wind is coming through it better. Honestly, you might be able to throw it back faster. Possibly, I mean sure, for sure, but honey, live your life. Okay, So Sidney used to shave her butthole. I don't know how you did that. Show us the form, the position you had to be in to do that, because you got to you gotta hit a three point stance.
Speaker 1: Will first? I grab one?
Speaker 2: Can you show us? I want to shoot content for the for the for the video for the thing. Okay, this is Sydney showing us how she wax shaves her ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wow, Okay, the line is cricket on your pants? Uh huh? And this is in it? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, are you using a special razor when you do this?
Speaker 1: He's not here for any of this. He's like, yup, city must have go uh not front to back. You're supposed to go front to back, not back to front. Gross, I got it. I got it on a video that's gonna go up. That's content for when the episode comes out, we need content, sure, for sure. Ah yeah, but it's fine. But I got it.
Speaker 2: Sydney shoulder, she literally hits a h legs more than shoulder was apart, and then she literally pulled her cheeks apart.
Speaker 1: How do you get that thick ass razor between your budget? No, I have the Lady Razor. I pay a little extra for pink razors or pink text you know, do what I do. The do I've never had do on a razor, so I'm good. Yeah, but if you had, would you tell us? The answer is, I'm pretty honest with both of you. I have no shame. Okay, most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you in a shower, most embarrassing thing. I just think having sex in the shower is stupid. So like it's not. There was a time that like I slipped, I definitely slip, not on the dick. You grabbed the shower curtain and the whole thing fell out. Yeah, it was. It was bad. The other person was just like furious because it was their house. Because it's like, I'm cold, there's water everywhere. I slipped. They got to pick me up and not fall. No answer was absolutely lamp after that. Do you see it? You see it? Bitch fall slated. It was like, pew, I'm all set. He's like, you know what, I gotta get up early in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you were like, but you don't work, and he was like, yeah, I'm gonna change that tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was. It was sad. Wow. Do you have any embarrassing things?
Speaker 2: Most ambassing things that ever happened to me? In the shower as a child that was too old to be doing this. I pooped in the shower at my mom's house, and then I tried to smush it in the holes.
Speaker 1: Oh that is disgusting. How old are you? Sis? Like nine? You totally knew better. Oh dude, I knew better. I b.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, because you fart and you think, oh you fart, and then you're like, oh, little little piece of poop came out.
Speaker 1: Dr little douru came out? How much a little little piece of.
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Smash it with your toes. I literally threw up in smash it with your toes. It's gross. I should have just picked it up and thrown it in the trash. You would have picked it up with my hand. You if you shop in the tub. You burn the tub. That tub is gone now. And then the other time I did it, I forgot about the poop and my mom there was another time it happened twice. His face is like the second time I did it, my mother was.
Speaker 4: Like, ah, left in the top, and we were all like, I don't know who showered, but I was like, I haven't even bathes yet, still have my shower cap on.
Speaker 1: In the tub. Oh my god. That's at that time, I was like ten, so double digits, okay, but I've never pooped in the hub while I was having sex. Let's lie this foolishness to the side.
Speaker 2: Everybody in here has pooped in the tub. That's Andrew you in the tub.
Speaker 1: I think that in the tub in the we make love in it.
Speaker 2: I uh, Andrew, the most embrassing thing that's ever happened to you in the shower.
Speaker 1: Share it with us.
Speaker 2: You with someone you were with somebody post orgasm but he still had not finished.
Speaker 1: I want you to lay down in the tub and this is it just feels you felt like a porn star.
Speaker 2: This is uncomfortable, Andrew, you be having like that that like uh, like Missionary six in the shower.
Speaker 1: No, I just mean, like what you're talking about, like that was also just it wasn't comfortable. Yeah, so he came on your face. So he came in my face because you were like, ell, yeah, but don't put that.
Speaker 2: Don't put your dick by my face. You put your dick by my face. I am't going to bite it off. Lorraina bobbed it and then I'm gonna try to push it through the holes of the.
Speaker 1: Up the drain. My mom's gonna find it and be like, what is that. I'm gonna be like, girl, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't even you know, I don't live here, so I'm just sliding through me and this decklous bleeding man.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm gonna throw up. We've gotten really discussing on this show. We never get this open.
Speaker 2: Bust it open, say something gross, or say something to completely change the direction of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Otherwise hush. You know. I just couldn't imagine myself back to my old ways. I couldn't imagine paintings in my mouth. I could imagine drinking again, but it wouldn't be fun. You can imagine drinking again, Yes, it wouldn't be fun. No, because we've been through that already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I met you at the end of that, I feel like, and we didn't really drink together. We did go to This is embarrassing, probably the most embarrassing. This is more embrassing than pooping in the toilet, I mean in the tub.
Speaker 1: We went to Bbq's Sydney and I Bbq's Bbq's and uh got Henny wings right, yeah, and we got those giant I feel like that's a lot of things. Yeah, Dallas Bbq's. What did I say, Yeah, BBQ we knew I knew your Yeah, but you know, because it's hood and it's it's touristy and stuff. But you know, the wings were cute. Remember that guy that I met that I went on a date with and I had my bike and everything had her bike.
Speaker 2: I was like, we want wings and he took us the Dallas Bbq's and we got wings and then it started raining in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Took her bike home. Remember, Nay, give me extra wings and everything. Yeah, it was a good time. I liked that dude. I mean, I wonder how he's doing. You should hit him up. He's in He lives in California. Hit him up, just be like, hey, wondering if you know you got an apartment opening up.
Speaker 2: No, he whenever he's in New York, he stays at in an airbnb in the city because he'd be here for work. And I think the last time he was here, he was like trying to see if I would come over to the airbnb and I was like, nah.
Speaker 1: But now that you have this new found hoism hoism, you can the host entennial just drop drop below. I could, I could? I guess, yeah, we'll see. I don't know. I just I feel like I lost my mojo. Man. I remember back in the day, man I, I didn't care. I didn't think about any of it. I was just like, yoh, I'm doing this shit, okay. And now I'm always thinking I'm thinking too much.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what do you want to do. Let's talk about it and then we'll motivate.
Speaker 1: You to go do it.
Speaker 2: Well, we talked. We talked about Sydney wants to go sky got I said absolutely not. I said I'm not gonna do it. But Molly often said she'd be done to jump out of a plane with you.
Speaker 1: But Molly is also a white lady. What you thinking about Andrew skydiving? Well, why why you hate that? Actually you'd have a heart attack or you'd faint something, but you might not do you?
Speaker 2: How do you feel about roller coasters? I hate roller coasters and you want to jump out of a plane. You hate roller coasters, but you want to jump out?
Speaker 1: Then they just we just drop, we leave, and that's it all. I gotta I just gotta take it. But do you know how long you're falling for? It's longer than a roller coaster ride for the view, Baby, take a plane while the wind is just like hitting your face and you're like, yeah, I would love to die in the air, you know, No, no, you just get down. We get down to the ground. And then the guy's like, all right, Sidney, you did great? Would he wouldn't say Sidney though, he'd be like Cindy, Cindy. And then I got to tell my mom how you died, and my mother would be like, oh sure, why did she do that? Like insane person? Why are we friends? That's wild? But if you so that's what you want to do, you want to go skydive it? Well, I just feel like I'm so anxious. I'm always on edge and I just want to just do some crazy stuff so that I can get out of the Like be on a plane is a nightmare I have. I'm always on edge. Everything gets me, so I just want to jump out. If I jump out and get out, then I'm like, I've done it. What in there? What if? What if I take an edible jump out? I don't want to know. I don't I don't want to do it at all, honestly because I feel like I don't know how often or what how rare it is that people die doing that. But I feel like I'd be one of these like rare ass deaths, like they'd be like, well, hush, shoot, didn't open. But the instructor that was on her back, he when he pulled the cord, his thing came out and then they separated, and this little wet smart spot right here is where Marie was.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that. I don't need that. That's not how I want to die.
Speaker 1: And I can't do any like acrobatic shit because I have motion sickness. What because I was like, oh, I'll do that aerial stuff or yeah, yeah, let's let's take a surface solet class. Yeah, you know how like you'll be in the sky and like, oh, you know what you do? You should do the the like silk rope thing you do. It look seems like you have to have strength. You have probably a good cords I don't have. I mean it has a great core.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you should do have those good Okay, So maybe maybe the trapeze thing that Carrie Bradshaw did in that one episode.
Speaker 1: I think that might be bad for me because I have motion sickness. How do you have motions sick? Like? I can't be on swings. If I go like a swing like up and down, I get sick? What I get lightheaded? What a terrible childhood you must have had? Can't It happened to me after I turned fourteen or fifteen.
Speaker 2: I was on the part I thought you're gonna say after I turned forty. I was about to scream. Imagine that's when I found out that you was forty.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is just not funny. You said it happened to me. I turned four, and I was like forty. Wow, you're right, it's not funny friend, because you're too young for these jokes. But wow, I thought you were going to say forty what are you gonna do when I turned forty, have.
Speaker 2: Probably gonna make me buy some damn balloons for you. No, oh, you're not gonna make me turned by blue.
Speaker 1: The listeners don't know. So so it was at Mena's birthday and amount of weeks ago there was a big fiasco about getting her balloons for her birthday because I had already got her cupcakes with her face on it. Yes, I spent a stupid amount of money on these based on these cupcakes, this is doodu. It was so doodable, trash merch duru. And so I spent all this money on the cupcakes. You know, didn't even ask Marie, hey, you want to split this? Nothing. I was just like, I'm gonna take it to the phase because this is this was my call. And thank you for standing in your own decision, because if you had ran that by me, I'd be like, that's way too much money, just too much. And it was, well, how much would you have spent for cupcakes?
Speaker 2: Anytime I buy cupcakes for my friends at the knitting factory, I spend max twenty six dollars a cupcake is like three dollars to three seventy five. That's how much a single cupcake, like two fifty if you walk out the way between two dollars and four dollars is and how much one?
Speaker 1: So then I got a mean of these balloons too, because you went to balloons. And I'm telling Adrian, Hey, I'm gonna get these balloons, and she's like, absolutely not. You already spent money on these cupcakes. She's not getting anything else. And then I called Maria, but and I was like Marie. Adrian was like, we're not getting these balloons. She was like, they're gonna they're bad for the earth, and uh, it's too expensive to go get them and bring them back. And I was like, well, I don't care about balloons, so neither I don't think I mean it will care either. Marie's terrible. We can't call Marie and ask her for to be the voice of reason because she just she too lax. She don't care, but I'm lax about certain things. But like, cause I don't know when this happened, but they're somewhere in the last five years. Anytime a woman celebrating her birthday, she has to have balloons that spell her name out or the numbers with the year that she's turning and it's like, like what was that for? Like, this is just so I could post on social media that people care about me, and they got me balloons. And now I turned forty eight, like I have a four and an eight, an eight and a four and it's like, well, what is that? Is that the year you were born?
Speaker 2: Is that how old you are? Is that how much you weigh? Like what do these numbers mean? And it's it there. The balloons are.
Speaker 1: Like ten or twelve dollars each extensive balloon. It's dumb. It's dumb.
Speaker 2: So I said, when my birthday rolls around, I'm not gonna give a damn about the balloons. I don't care. Then I get a call from Amina literally five minutes later. Can you believe if they don't want to buy these balloons for me? And I was like, oh, I thought you didn't care, but she did care.
Speaker 1: So and I said that she would care, and everybody's like there's no way, yeah, but there, but you I feel like you played it wrong by asking, Like I feel like, don't ask permission, ask forgiveness. You could have just showed up to the knitting factor. We would no ballo merch schmerch don't ask for permission, ask for forgiveness, right right, right right now.
Speaker 2: That's merch right, that's not a me line, though, I think uh, I think Langston Hughes said that in the during the Renaissance anyway. So I just I feel like I would have just not called her, and I would have called me, and I wouldn't said anything to Adrian. I just would not have bought the balloons. And then when we got to the show on Sunday and she was like, oh what happened, I'd be like, ah, sis, we got them, they blew away or something. I really you could have said anything you wanted at that point. But Sydney's a thoughtful friend. And Amina, you know, she wanted these people who celebrates her birthday for a whole week because essentially that's what we did for her.
Speaker 1: But when my birthday rolls around, don't get me Balloon's friend.
Speaker 2: Literally, get get me weed, get me, get me edibles, get me good cupcakes, you know, pay for my dinner at the diner, Like don't I don't need Like that's a lot, because they're just gonna take up space in my apartment and then slowly deflate and come lower and lower to the ground.
Speaker 1: Gree plays her birthday perfectly because she's like, I'm gonna throw myself a party, right right, right, y'all just show up, bring a liquor, like it's themed. Figure it out. But like after a certain age, you do have to plan your own birthday because nobody has the same enthusiasm as somebody who's like twenty three, twenty four that it's like, Okay, we're gonna go to dinner. Then we're gonna go this, we're gonna get this card, everybody give money, we're gonna get a gift. Like after a certain age, everybody's like, okay, you're alive. Cool, Like birthdays are weird for me. I also don't like planning things for groups of people because I'm like, well, if people aren't having a good time, then that makes me also not have a good time, right, And I'm like, Sis, all I'm trying to do is do this Molly on my birthday and like live my best life. Yeah, So, like pacing back and forth and making sure everybody's okay is not what I want to do on my birthday. You're an adupe after your twenty something birthday, like you should be planning your own crap, and if you don't want to do anything extravagant, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Some people their birthdays come and they go and they don't really make a big deal out of them. But like for me recently, it's just like because my birthdays I have always been sad for me as an adult, So now it's just like, well, let's just you know, do drugs and have a good time and look sexy and take photos and make people who didn't get invited feel bad. Like that's what my birthday is to me now. It's just you should be here and you're not because I don't like you, or because the house is too small or whatever. But this year I'm celebrating my birthday next door to my ex boyfriend's house.
Speaker 1: It's a psycho. I mean, I have a bad experience with birthdays now because I was spoiled being a bottle waitress, because everybody's like a cheerleader and a rally and like, oh okay, we got this this, this planned and so, and everybody was making stupid money. Yeah, we don't care how much the dinner is, we don't care how much this get. We're gonna we just gonna go out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I was being real fancy. We're gonna start at towel and then we're gonna go to this place.
Speaker 1: And then also we got hooked up, so we would have a lot of dinners that we didn't have to pay for, which is beautiful, and then we would go to the club and you know, we're getting bottles for free. So like one birthday, my birthday was on Super Bowl Sunday, nightmare, but we literally we had somebody from Moist Chandon took us to brunch. Yes, we have bottles, bottle I had. I had like forty people there, like, we're getting food, drinks, everything free. Then the next day on actual no one paid for anything or the person paid for ever. It was on the car listed great. They got everything we like, we got huge bottles of it was crazy LVMH money it was. It was wonderful. And then the next day we we went to one super Bowl party. We got food every free. Then we went to another party after that free and I was like, okay, we got one more priority to go to it. Everybody was like okay, and I think that's the last birthday that everybody was like, okay, bitch, this was your last birthday.
Speaker 2: How old were you, like, twenty six, twenty five? Yeah, so that sounded like one of them years.
Speaker 1: But that's good.
Speaker 2: A lot of people will never get to say that they got to experience that. That's some rockstar behavior right there.
Speaker 1: But I also was thoughtful because I was like, well, I don't want my friends to pay for anything, so I'm gonna get these hookups and I'm gonna utilize. Okay, well so just let's get these hook ups so we can utilize them for my birthday this year. I don't want to pay for anything. Where's our mo ed Chundan friend? Now? Where he worked? He got fired? Now he's still there. He died, No, he didn't die, he's still he's still there. Since I just don't drink and I haven't gone out in fucking years.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going out tonight. We're going, uh, we're hitting up a little BBQ. We hitting a little bar, not Dallas BBQ, but we're going to on in actual cookout where we'll eat a little bit, we'll take some photos. I got a new fanny pat. It's red and it looks leather, but it's from Rainbow and it was seven dollars. And then we're gonna go see some drag and then Sydney's gonna do comedy.
Speaker 1: Stupid. I might ask to go first so I could go first and just meet y'all back, or I asked to go last and then still show up. Yeah. Do that feel like you're I gotta be there late? I don't know, man, the summer is here, and I'm just like, do I love comedy? I do? I do love it, But I'm also like, we gotta be our experience and shit.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing with comedy, and I think this is something that people, like a lot of comics get wrong, is every day of your life.
Speaker 1: Can't be comedy. Comedy, comedy, comedy, comedy comedy.
Speaker 2: You have to experience things and be with people who are not comedians to reset and like recalibrate the way that you think and the way you see the world, because otherwise, what is your comedy about?
Speaker 1: If you all you do is do.
Speaker 2: Shows every night of the week, everyone that you talk to is a comedian, like you boring at this point and drag Me, regular people who are watching you were like, is this a human being or a cartoon character?
Speaker 1: Like drag Me. I'm saying this because I'm doing less comedy now, you know, because when.
Speaker 2: I got that show, I was like, I'm retired, and then the show got canceled and I was like, I guess I could do some comedy, but I don't want to do stand up forever.
Speaker 1: That's not my goal. You know. I saw Wanda Sykes special and it's just like, you know, she's a g she could do whatever she wants, you can say whatever she wants, and like people are gonna be on board. She's also hilarious and she started. She's like she's an icon. She does comedy the right way and she and I love stand up that much that I would like to be there. I would like to be in that level. But I'm also like, yeah, you gotta you gotta do things. You gotta have money, you gotta be around people experienced stuff. I feel like Wanda Sykes hads been doing stand up for probably like twenty five thirty years, and she was there with like the Chris Rocks and the you know, all these people when the boom of comedy started or whatever, right, and she's somebody that like got overlooked a locker. She's a black woman, and she's a lesbian and she don't have hair down to her knees or whatever.
Speaker 2: And it's like, you know, but the Chris Rock and all these other people were coming to bat for her and saying that she was a good person of good comic and she wasn't getting the same opportunities as you know, you know what.
Speaker 1: We're gonna say, who are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that like a Jerry Seinfeld, Right, he's still working, and it's like, who are you working for? But it's people that are out here and they love a live Jerry Seinfeld pop in.
Speaker 1: But that's just where I want to be. I want to be where people are so obsessed that it doesn't matter what year, it doesn't matter if I haven't worked in a decade, and I'm like, I'm coming back a decade. Everybody's like, you mean, like how Chris Tucker did that special? Was like, good friend you we want to take a ten year break and come back. I don't know, I just want that kind of pandemonium, you know what I mean? You kind of have that. You know, I've seen you out.
Speaker 2: When the unofficial expert Niggas come out, they'll be like, guys, you know, we're at the knitting factory every Sunday.
Speaker 1: And I see I forgot that so many people Caesar Caesar, and then it was like two dudes and there was a there was a black woman that was there that comes and she was like, I love you guys.
Speaker 2: She was smoking a cigarette. When I was like, sis, you're getting cancer in my face. I was like, I'm going inside. But I love that you guys come to see us, and you guys tell us that you listen and then you freak out a little bit when when I'm nice to you because I'm a nice person always, I'm very nice always. Anyway, here we are, it's like I gotta go home and shower and get ready for these uh these barbecues that I'm not bringing any anything too.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I feel like this is the type of barbecue that you don't need to bring anything. Well, I'm bringing like three of my friends.
Speaker 2: I'm not bringing any food or bottles, but I'm bringing three plus ones.
Speaker 1: So I feel excited about And it's a it's a black hair salon, right, it's a black yeah. The place I get my hair done is having a party tonight and we're bringing a brais friend. I mean, we are bringing a base friend. This is true.
Speaker 2: I honestly didn't think she was gonna come, and she why not? She's sending us looks and telling.
Speaker 1: Why would you not think that she would come?
Speaker 2: Because Molly is a is A is an exceptional white woman.
Speaker 1: Okay, we went to I Hop. Let's talk about this. We went to I Hop near my house in Buoklin and she was like, the booth is a little dirty. Let's wait for another table. I was like, this is a hob. This is what I can't believe. She said that, Oh my god, girl, it was a did you laugh? I laughed. I entertained her for a minute and then I was like, sis, you gotta sit down because I want to order. Like I'm not, They're not gonna It took them forever to see us. I'm not gonna wait for a quote unquote right lady.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that I Hop there's always like a line and shit. She was like, what's a little dirt girl, it's about to close. Come on, get this waffle so we can leave. Get your rooty tooty fresh and fruity.
Speaker 1: So isn't that Denny's? I don't know. I feel like, so we can get Denny's is great in the West coast. Man.
Speaker 2: There's Denny's in like DC too. That's the the first time I ever had Denny's was in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: My brand is diner, Like, that's why I want my funeral to take place. They said, I love.
Speaker 2: My brand is waffle house because that I feel like the food tastes better.
Speaker 1: And it's even cheap. But I've never been to a waffle house. Really, I've never gone.
Speaker 2: There's let's play a trip to Atlanta. We're gonna go to Chateau Charat. We're gonna drive by Charat's house.
Speaker 1: Are we doing that with the Patreon money? Sure? Sure, this Patreon money is gonna stretch. Yea yea yea yeah, yea yeah, yeah, we'll go. You've never been to a waffle house. Never been. I went to Atlanta and we got all of this food and it was like six of us in. The chick came and I'm telling you, it was like twenty four dollars and I was like, they put what everybody's every I was like quick, wait, wait, let's go before they realize. But everything is just really cheap. In you're full, and if they put spices in it and stuff. It's oh, they probably got lemon pepper wings there too. We went to Hooters every day. I was in Atlanta for like a week.
Speaker 2: We went to Hooters every day. It was like down the hill from our hotel and it was like, well, we're back, Hey, hey, pretty girl with the lemon pepper today.
Speaker 1: That is that is the goal, just like people know you when you come in a spot Hooter, because when they know you, then they hook you up. If you're a regular, Yeah, you get you get love, You get love, and you show love, get love. I'm sorry, And that is what sometimes I'd be missing. Like sometimes you just go into a show, or you go into a room or a building. You just you want to feel like damn, I want to feel like Norm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sidy, you're just trying to get your norm from cheers on. You want people to recognize you and scream your name when you walk into a venue. Wow, Norm is that weird?
Speaker 1: Andrew to feel that way after a decade. If not going there, I couldn't imagine going back to my old job. Niggas wouldn't be like they would a doorm I wouldn't even know me.
Speaker 2: I'd be in the neighborhood, and I'd be like, should pop into Sydney's job and see who who went there to get me a sandwich? But I don't. I wasn't nice to any of those other girls. So and then that one dude was trash anyway, like I haven't been a Sydney's job. And when you when you quit, I also quit?
Speaker 1: You did you quit? I quit? We quit? But they know you because people will be being my demum. Oh Marie. I saw Marie on the show. I saw her, Dude, I'm like, just say hi to her. They don't say how to me? You're scary good. Yeah. I saw jess this girl named jess She was like, I'm Haitian. So I understand, you know Marie's tone. Hi, Jessica. She's like, I understand her tone. I'm Haitian. I get it. But you know she'd be putting you do She'd be putting you through the ringer.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know, Okay, Well, Sydney, is there anything that you want to get off your chest that you feel like I interrupted you what you were trying to say, or you feel like, you know what Marie pooping in the shower.
Speaker 1: Is gross if you want to say something to me, now is the time. The floor is yours. I'm gonna I'm gonna move my microphone away from my mouth. I don't know. There's nothing today. Wow, there's nothing like Today's good. Okay, Well, what happened yesterday or the day before? We have today tomorrow. The day before that was great. We went on the bridge. Oh yeah, we walked across the Williamsburg Bridge hung out. You were You don't want me to lay on your lap?
Speaker 2: No, Sydney sleeps everywhere, and she puts her heavy head on my lap, and I'm like, girl, I thought she was gonna take these braids out.
Speaker 1: I asked, Marie, Hey, can I come over and take my braids out of Absolutely not? Why because you gonna leave hair all over my house and you probably have very dry scalp and you're gonna leave like scalp things and you're not gonna sweep, and you're just gonna be like bye, throw that bag of hair away whenever you get the chance. I don't need that. Also, I feel like it's gonna take you way too long to take your hair out. Well, that's why I wanted you to help me. I took my braids out by myself. I watched the show.
Speaker 2: I put a documentary on. I was watching Pixar movies, but whatever. I watched a documentary about a man with a house that like balloons.
Speaker 1: And then, you know, I don't know. I think you know. You you wake up early, you take your braids out. It takes you like an hour or two, and then you you get them done again. It's fine. Everything's been great with Marie. We've been managing. Things have been going great.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, we've been managing whatever. I'm here, I'm present, she's present. I'm present.
Speaker 1: I'm here. Ever, since she's gotten that unemployment title, she's been a better friend. Honestly, she's been a way better friend. What do you think, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Andrews said, I've been nicer since the show ended. It's true, but we talked about this last week or however many weeks ago. I'm in a better place.
Speaker 1: We're happy for you, We're happy for us, actually happy for us, for use. That's how my dad says us. Okay, this's been a fantastic episode. You know you guys, keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you're working on. Yeah, have you ever jumped out of a plane. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Did you are you getting your ass wax this summer? What's good? I feel like we need to start.
Speaker 2: I feel like we need to start like an email address where y'all can send us stuff that we can read on the podcast, after answer on.
Speaker 1: The after several years of the podcast. Yeah, I guess we'll read some emails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just because like the people who listen to the podcast are so open and unembarrassed and not ashamed like the stuff that y'all be sliding in the dms.
Speaker 1: I'll be cracking up. It's great. I really like it. I love the engagement behind closed doors, you know, keep that energy and take it outdoors, you know, let everybody know how you feel about the podcast. Yeah, why are you whispering about how good it is? Yeah? Shout it from the rooftops, you know. And I looked at the reviews on iTunes. We could be doing better, you know.
Speaker 2: Someone said this is one of those entertainment mediums that you can play anytime. I love listening to the backlog and re listening. Like my favorite shows, I swear these two are so funny and the funniest aspect of both of them is their honesty, whether it's toward each other or to their guests.
Speaker 1: Shady. The podcast is quality.
Speaker 2: Like I'm working my budget to include their Patreon into my monthly funds. I love y'all and wish nothing but blessings on either of you. Heart emoji, heart emoji.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If we could get like, you know, nineteen thousand of those, yeah anyway, Yeah, if we could get that, but ninth yeah, like what you said, yeah, nine thousand more. Yeah, we'll be doing great.
Speaker 2: We're in a good place, guys. We got some live shows coming up. We don't have no dates for y'all, but but we are coming to Toronto, Yes we are.
Speaker 1: We're coming to Toronto. That we're coming to the Tea, We're coming to the We're coming to the six yep. Running down is six with my wotes.
Speaker 2: Rate comment, subscribe, come see us in real life, slide in Sydney's DMS and offer her little words of encouragement sliding my DMS and just I don't know what I want.
Speaker 1: You guys to show our pictures of your du take a doodoo in a tub and then send me the photo.
Speaker 2: Du hashtag dudu. Anyway, thank you and then slid in Andrews DMS. What do we want from Andrew?
Speaker 1: What do y'all what? Just Andrew? What you want in your DMS? Dick picks? Andrew dick picks. He's like, some of you guys are psycho. Some of the messages is beginning. You guys been thirst He was like, some O.
Speaker 2: They are crazy, and we're like, well, I mean it was ugly, but yes, send Andrew your dick picks and then you know he's going to show them to us and we'll talk about them on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I want to see your dick. Thank you. I want to see yo dick. Bye, guys, Forever This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Keep up with the latest Forever Dog use by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team and liking out page on Facebook