Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bone.
Speaker 3: Hey, they caught that tiger. Oh good. There was a.
Speaker 1: Tiger down from near where Eddie grew up, now on the Mexico side, but right across the border. And they were worried that this tiger that escaped from the zoo, did it cross the border, would cross over? A tiger was captured after nearly a week on the run. The tiger was captured at midnight Tuesday in the rural community of Los Longoria, which is south of Graneo.
Speaker 3: Gran Hanno. That must be Hanno Guerrero Gran Hanno. I don't know. Is there an n in there? There's Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I were to say it as a white man, a southern white man, I would say grand Janno, like Grandma, grand grand Janno.
Speaker 3: Okay, what.
Speaker 1: The tiger escaped and they found it KRGV lost. Imagine you're the person that sees it tiger, but you don't even know the tiger's out, like you don't even know, you haven't skin on the news, and all of a sudden you see.
Speaker 3: A tiger in the neighborhood and that tiger was out for like, yeah, a few days. Do what did it do? What did it imagine that that'd be? Why did he eat? Did you say the character was the news source? How I used to work there? That's crazy?
Speaker 4: Well, tigers do they eat cats, because then they're eating their own kind?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he's out on the run, he's just whatever. When it's sort of like when you're out from prison, you'll eat whatever you can humans.
Speaker 1: Maybe humans, that would be kind of the same thing here.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't think that would be the case.
Speaker 2: But I don't think a little cat a tiger knows what a little kitty cat was like.
Speaker 1: But that was a point though, saying I don't think a tiger knows what anything. I think a tiger doesn't know any science at all. But Amy's asking if a pig was hungry smaller.
Speaker 5: CAGs or would it eat bacon?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, probably, yeah, yeah cooked. I mean, we would eat a human if it was cooked like a burger, like, we wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want if we didn't know, we didn't. Pigs don't don't have cannibalism. They don't know the difference.
Speaker 5: I know, I know these are just thoughts that come to my brain.
Speaker 1: Six pack surgery is gaining popularity among men, So what's true? Women like dad bods or women like six packs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, which is like pick a lane dad six pack.
Speaker 1: They like men with the qualities, with the human qualities that mostly can attribute dadbod, someone that'll take time, spend time, not invested.
Speaker 3: In the gym all the time, like not.
Speaker 1: But they would like for somebody to be loving, caring, not self obsessed, but also have six packs.
Speaker 3: But my wife says she wouldn't like she likes the softness.
Speaker 4: I feel like men that are getting this or getting done for themselves or for other men, not not not that other men to like them, but like to feel more confident versus other men.
Speaker 5: Not because they think like I don't.
Speaker 3: Want abs for Eddie. I don't want abs for Bobby.
Speaker 5: Okay, y'all, don't.
Speaker 4: Y'all don't you're not like, Oh, I want my body to be better?
Speaker 1: Do you want your I want my body? The only reason I ever even care. Will want to like to live a long time, and whenever we do have kids, I'm gonna be older already, so I'd like to live longer. But I think at this point I just want to fit my clothes because I have to do a lot of stuff on camera and stuff. I just want to I just want to look good in closed so people willtill hire me, otherwise I'll be fat.
Speaker 3: Albert, right, bo, do you have a six pack? I got like four and a third. There's only it's it's lopsided like that.
Speaker 1: Well, no, so I have surgery. I have a scar that goes all the way down my stomach. Half my belly buttons cut off, so it's it's a little off. Like even how the fat gathers like right on my belt, like right on that top where the scar is. It's like really hard so scar tissue. So I can never get that to go all the way down, which is always sucked because i'd be in really good shape and have strong four So it's like four.
Speaker 3: Like a little mini cokes, you know, like those little four packs.
Speaker 5: Fair enough, See, you only need a third of the surgery.
Speaker 1: I've just heard and I was talking to Raise. He's not your surgeon, but he did your wife's whenever she got she had cancer, did she yeah, doctor Jacob Bunger, Yeah, he did her uh reconstruction whatever it is. I was talking to him, and I was like Hey, I have this scar. I was just asking him because we were working out at Kevin Kluge's workout. Who's Eddie and my trainer out and he has a chair. Yeah, we were, so we were both working out and he's like, hey, I'm this guy, and I'm like, oh, I recognize you from raised pictures. And I was asking questions about surgeries because that's what he does. I didn't know what he liked. So I was like, how much does this surgery cost? And then I asked about lipol section in general, and he was like, that's pretty it's pretty painful, he was I believe. He said, like it takes it hurts, yeah, like it's you're in pain for a bit after you do it. So I was like, I'm like, if I could get it done, it didn't hurt it all and it's pretty cheap.
Speaker 3: Well everybody would let's go.
Speaker 5: Is that what you asked him? You like showed him your.
Speaker 1: No I said, I have this scar too, shoe whatever on my stylemaching. He's like, yes, from your surgery, Like that's a scar.
Speaker 5: Can you massage that out?
Speaker 3: So there's a.
Speaker 1: I've tried that a bit but probably not enough. But also like my pelvic floor is damaged from that surgery from when they had to cut into that or my floor whatever that floor is. Yeah, and it's the same thing that happens to women when they get see sections and they have to kind of rebuild that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So but mine, I never rebuilt.
Speaker 1: It after had the surgery because I was five six years old, so by the time I even started to care about it, I was nineteen.
Speaker 4: Was so, do you have exercises you could do, like to help your pelvic floor.
Speaker 1: Just I mean, I do a lot of app stuff. I'm sure the floor's fine, but I didn't do it in time. Oh it was like my eye that's jacked up, right, My my eyes massively jacked up. It's never worked. But the doctors were like, if you had at four started to work on it and build it back before it fully developed instead, you could have actually probably corrected it. But I didn't, you know, we didn't and I didn't know. Same thing with kind of that surgery. I didn't do anything about it. But man, I'd love to have this, Like if it costs almost nothing, it didn't hurt, I wouldn't be too good for it. Let's go let a rip ship it targets removal of stubborn fat. Like liposuction, it creates defined lines across the stomach muscles to create the illusion of chiseled ads.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want illusion.
Speaker 1: I want real because we all have them. We all have abdominal muscles. I can feel mine. I can't see them. I can feel him. Gives more athletic tone physique the traditional liposuction can't really achieve. Again, it's called ab etching. I feel like you can do it as sharpie.
Speaker 5: Though, Yeah, like self Tanner.
Speaker 1: High definition liposuction isn't the only procedure growing in popularity among men. There's been a two hundred and seven percent rise in total cosmetic procedures among male since twenty nineteen. Fox News.
Speaker 3: I just it hurts. I'm not too good for it. It just hurts.
Speaker 1: Don't like things that hurt, So I think I'm out.
Speaker 3: Especially if you don't need it, Like I wouldn't handle the pain if I really needed something. I don't. Yeah, but you don't really really mean.
Speaker 4: All plastic surgery is elective unless it's reconstructive like what Ray's wife did. It's all like does it e any need plastic surgery or maybe deviated.
Speaker 1: Septem true like mine right now, I can't. I have one side that it's like just dead.
Speaker 3: I did some procedure and like I didn't have to pay for it or anything, and like I don't even know what they did. What it was some kind of deal with the station. I don't know this part of your body, my nose.
Speaker 1: You just blanketed it, like you didn't know where they.
Speaker 3: Did it when they did it. Put some gas in me, they did. They put gas in me and they did something my nose. And then I came out and they're like, all right, you're good, and I was like, what you do? Oh? They just you know, we don't about it. Open your passages up a little more.
Speaker 1: Do you see that stuff on TikTok? And I'm not bottom the sticks? Have you guys got that in your algorithm where it's like those sniff sticks that they're on Shark Tank two because they show a bit and like you put in your nose and go and it's I haven't bottom anybody, Like close up your sinuses.
Speaker 3: There's something on my TikTok that shows up of this like animation of a tea that they make. It's like you drink this tea for two weeks and all of this stuff comes out.
Speaker 1: Of your sinuses that it's been in the sinus. Yeah, stuff like mucus that has been there for years. And the voice sounds like that too.
Speaker 3: In my algorithm that.
Speaker 1: For those to see the joke, Amy was holding up her phone like she was, but that was an audio world only. That's pretty funny. But just so you know she was video. She's holding up her phone.
Speaker 5: I just talked to it. So now it don't start feeding me that.
Speaker 1: You know what is in my algorithm now that I just can't get enough of watching all the same stuff cards, sports, ah la lah, but the dance routine to the Chicago.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, so yes, so yes, so yes, reach for the gun.
Speaker 1: Do you guys see that trend? Does it pop up on yours? No, it's I bet you if I flipped through mine. I can't stop watching it. And it's the same dancer team. It's from Chicago the musical. I watched a ninety year old do it who used to be a dancer, and she's with her person.
Speaker 4: And this is why we need a dance because I.
Speaker 5: Feel like we just flipped through.
Speaker 3: We don't need a dance Dave America capitalist, What did you find when you visited the city.
Speaker 1: You think we're talking weight loss and this gave me that.
Speaker 5: Do you think we're talking Oh, it's not weird, it's.
Speaker 1: Literal to God. Do you think I'm talking about ab surgery? And that just popped up because of that in my TikTok algorithm.
Speaker 4: You just said, I'm trying to fit into my clothes if you save all the key words.
Speaker 1: But even TikTok, I understand the ads. But do you think they're giving me content based on yes.
Speaker 3: Wow, swipe pop and if it's signus, we're in trouble. No, because he already said he gets this inner scope. This is a joker preview. No, that's paid for. I was a sponsored Yeah, Dave Chappelle, you say something by Dave Chappelle right now?
Speaker 1: No, but he was on a second ago. There was another clip. This is uh sports on Jim Harball.
Speaker 3: This has been able to smell in three years. All right, okay.
Speaker 1: These little boom boom sticks are designed to kind of open up your nasal passageway if you're stuffy, you have allergies, but they also give you.
Speaker 3: A little boost.
Speaker 5: Boom boom sticks.
Speaker 3: What do you do? You swim?
Speaker 1: You put the stick up just a little bit in your nose and you, I guess I'm not a bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it says using too much of those can damage your mucous lining of your nose, causing patients to develop rebound run night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think too much of anything. I'm just telling my doctor said he can get addicted to affron. Yeah, I've heard that too. There are two football who does sports talking.
Speaker 1: Lincoln Park. They have a new female lead singer. It's okay, it's.
Speaker 3: Not the one that you were talking about. No, the Bonnie who was they thought is not a different one. She's okay.
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 3: And now wait, hold on before Chester Benning.
Speaker 1: I'm on a lot of Lincoln Park and Oasis stuff now cards general, it's like three more.
Speaker 7: And I will say my d myself pleasantly entertained throughout the entire movie.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 7: It's because I realized, like that one, it's been so long you've had a movie that is just fun and quirky.
Speaker 3: It is such a risk I do. Okay, So I didn't get any Oh yes, is are you do? You get a lot of the you show me my money or was it a few give me my money, my money.
Speaker 1: There's four people and they don't tell one person that it's a joke, and they don't get their applause back.
Speaker 3: That was funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, give me my money, and somebody else goes give me my money, and somebody else goes give me my money, and the fourth person doesn't give me my money.
Speaker 3: And they all walk away like, dude, that sucked. There's that lunch. No, I don't really understand what you're doing, Like it's it's another trend. Yeah, it's strangers. No, no, no, it's a group of people. But they just don't tell that fourth person. They're not going to clap for them, got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they think they're doing Yeah, nobody does I see it. That's funny. I guess expect surgery.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, what is this?
Speaker 3: Is it the mucus?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Oh god, TikTok is weird.
Speaker 3: Hey, I want to bring this up.
Speaker 1: So there's a story about DIY activities that kids can do if they get bored.
Speaker 3: It's not the reason I'm bringing it up. This was offered to me.
Speaker 1: Hey we should talk about this as a segment, but the idea wasn't to talk.
Speaker 3: About it for kids. Now.
Speaker 1: The original article is there's nothing like the words I'm bored over and over from a kid. Kids are curious and restless, and they say I'm bored all the time. So today, the Today Show Today pulled a list together a thing and it includes things they can do when they say I'm board. Somebody on the show was like, hey, what you should do is when we do an artist interview and make lunchbox do this stuff. Oh, he just gets bored over there on this computer. Some of them cutting cardboard into picture frames. Gosh, that sounds terrible, producing a nature landscape on poster board. Can you imagine we have an artist on a lunchbox doing.
Speaker 5: Product and.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, creating a snow globe, sketching their own coloring books. He just has an activity to do every time. I thought that was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not bored. I never say I'm board. He's getting so bored that I saw him the other day just not even scrolling, but not even looking at what he was scrolling. He was just even the swiping was getting violent because he didn't he didn't want to see what it was. It's like flip the channels that it mattered exactly. I don't know that. That's not good man.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're not bored, what is it?
Speaker 3: No, I'm reading stuff, so I'm not bored. I'm reading articles.
Speaker 5: But I mean you're bored with it's happening in the room.
Speaker 3: You don't care about it. You don't care about artists or what they have to say.
Speaker 2: They all say the same that they all. I mean, it's some of it. It's just not that entertaining to you's corect. Yeah, but to scroll but not care.
Speaker 1: What is scrolling through where you're only entertaining yourself by the flipping of a screen?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean it's another level. No comment. I mean I don't remember that. No, I don't remember that at all. Eddie's trying to give me a speaking gig. What's this? Yeah, you know my Kroger contact who I've been working with smoking chickens and stuff. He's say, hey, do you know uh inspirational speaker? And I'm like, yeah, why don't you do it? No? I figure you make more money from it and then I get a cut.
Speaker 1: Oh you think your cut if I did it would be worth more than if you just got paid for it, right right, I got you the gig though, like if it goes through, I got you the gig. So again, do you think you would make more money from taking a cut than you.
Speaker 3: Would if they just paid you to do it? Correct? Yeah? Dude, your rate is way, you know, bigger than mine. And so if I took like a what is it twenty percent? That agent twenty five percent? No, no, no it is not. What is it agent's ten ten percent? Yeah? Okay, yeah, I still think i'd make more.
Speaker 1: What are they looking for a speaker to speak to their their all their employees, like at the store? Nah, they do, know, they do they mentioned, Yeah, they do it conrectly where they bring that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's perfect for you right up?
Speaker 5: Your ally probably make more.
Speaker 3: And you do the whole like you know, like you fail until you don't kind of thing. Yeah, yeah, what am I gonna do? Foster be foster kids? No, that's a foster parent to all you people that work in grocery. I don't know, but I think it doesn't fit you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But I think you're what you could do is macro your message, meaning your specific story is you are a foster parent.
Speaker 3: I'll just use one version of it.
Speaker 1: If you're like Bobby, consult me on how to build a speech so I could speak to people. I would say, Okay, you're a foster parent. You didn't want to be a foster parent. You have two angles here. You didn't want to, but now you've realized how it is, how amazing it is.
Speaker 3: Right, there are.
Speaker 1: Probably a lot of things in life that people don't want to do that until they do it, they won't they don't realize really either the joy or satisfaction or growth they can get from it. I would build a story on that, like on some of the things that were maybe we've been reluctant to get into because we think it'll be too hard, it'll consume us too much.
Speaker 3: And it could be one hundred things.
Speaker 1: But how you're tying it together with your story is your exact story or that's good. So that's one version of it or your second one could be how you became a foster parent at how you felt like you know, you were just like doing the day to day just to get the kid through, but in all this medium effort you were putting in at the time, it has majorly changed the life of somebody, and how it really doesn't take a whole lot from you to actually give a whole lot to somebody else, Like they're just way to take that story and not just adopt the kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you can switch it to them. Well, like you guys in the grocery.
Speaker 1: Store, it's macroing out your micro.
Speaker 3: You may feel like you're just, oh, what am I doing every day here at the store, But you're helping people eat. You're hey, you're helping people get your Really where i'd go? But okay, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do kind of stretching here, But I think that's why you should do it. Well, I mean, what what's to do?
Speaker 3: No, I send them to your I send them to your people. Oh you did, Morgan? You now you go twenty percent, ten to them, ten to me. Yeah, that would suck.
Speaker 1: Well, management's fifteen oh boy, yeah, any check I get it's it's automatically thirty percent gone immediately, ten percent agent, fifteen percent management, five percent business manager.
Speaker 3: Yikes, so immediately that's not even taxes. Yeah sucks.
Speaker 1: So are you still speaking a lot? No, it just depends what it is. I I turned down a decent.
Speaker 3: Amount of them, mainly because you just mainly because the ship.
Speaker 1: Because they're like, we're having a convention and it's on Wednesday at ten am in Frisco, Texas, and it's like, I can't really do both.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: We do travel a bit with the show, but it just it just depends. And sometimes weird people ask me to speak. They have no relation to it all, Like I'll just this has not been an offer from this specific group, but it would be like the Mormon group of pilgrims.
Speaker 3: They decided to offer me and they like for me to and I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 1: A Mormon or a pilgrim, but they want me to come speak to only pilgrims that want to be Mormon, And I'm.
Speaker 3: But you can take your story. I couldn't. Could I pull it off? Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I don't learn how to be a chameleon early in life, so I can chameleon wherever.
Speaker 3: But but I get a lot of weird or like.
Speaker 1: Vegans for the Green Party, and I'm like, I'm not in the Green Party or vegan and they want me to come speak.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tough. H Yeah, So all right, sorry, are you gonna take it if they sure, I mean sure, I don't know if I'm gonna take it. They've been offering you like I got, I got, yeah the matter. I had another offer I out, but if it just didn't it didn't fit, and so I didn't do it.
Speaker 5: Well it doesn't fit for us.
Speaker 3: Well they didn't offer it to you. Do you speak amy, No, But they weren't like they weren't like we're coming to you or someone on the radio show.
Speaker 5: And I'm joking.
Speaker 1: I just was kidding, like they'll put an offer out and they're like, just respond if you would like to further negotiate this or if not. And a lot of times it's like, I don't think this is for me. You have to stand in Ramata for night and Ramada is fine, but I gotta find a studio.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a whole it's the whole thing. Okay, I think we're done. Now they will take a break. Let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll take a break, a little midroll, we'll come back. Go ahead and play voicemail number four on that list.
Speaker 8: I was just wondering Bobby's thoughts on Beyonce not getting any nominations for the CMA Awards this year. I just feel like her album Cowboy Carter was like such a hit and did really great things for country music. I don't know. I think I'm a little bad. But she's not nominated for anything.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of great music that wasn't nominated.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's such an inside industry thing. It's not like a general vote, Like you have to pay money to be a member and you have to have a job that allows you to be. You have to pay money right to be a member at one time, like a one. We feel like, I feel like I paid it once you paid four.
Speaker 3: But once you went an award your lifetime member.
Speaker 1: Oh that's all, we don't pay it anymoreyore.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: So it's such an inside industry thing. And I think the reason probably that And I don't know this for sure because I didn't vote for anything they were.
Speaker 3: Do you together to vote for stuff?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: The last woman, it's down to like four. I never like submit or anything. The difference I would say between Post Malone, who's not traditionally country, and Beyonce is not traditionally country, is that he came to town and lived here and still is here. And it's like written with all the songwriters and has really embraced Nashville and those that's a big part of the people who vote.
Speaker 3: It's like the record.
Speaker 1: Labels, the management companies, and I don't feel like it's so relationship based it. I mean it is like last year, I don't know if Morgan want anything, and you should have won many, many, many, but there's always somebody who's getting screwed over. So that's why those things have Every year it's something. This year it's Beyonce. It's very relationship based, and I think post Malone put the energy into because I think he was nominated a bunch and I really haven't looked at the nominations except that one time it came into the air and I was like, looks like every other year of the same people. Yeah, I think post Malone really embraced the community. Therefore, you have a lot of people here that are like, oh, post Malone, and it's such an inside now. I mean the CMAS, the ACMs, the rewards, but it's not like they based on anything other than the people in the industry voting. That's it, so who's more deserving. It's an award that they make up, and people in a position of having a vote who pay, who have a job that allows them to pay, vote based on things they like.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Was Beyonce's album Big Oh yeah, it streamed.
Speaker 1: It's streamed amazingly, but it's also Beyonce and Anything she was Gonna Do streamed, and I thought it was good, but I don't know that if it was a different artist with the same exact sound puts it out that it's as universally as accepted. But it was Beyonce, and of course all of her fans, and then we played it here some and I played.
Speaker 3: It, so it streamed.
Speaker 1: But the question is, did it streamed because it was a great country album, a great album because it was Beyonce, a mixture of all of them. So it's so incestual anyway, all these awards, So yeah, that's that's the deal. There really has no answer these awards. Every year somebody's pissed about.
Speaker 3: Something, I think you answered it.
Speaker 1: I don't get pissed anymore because I don't care. That's like, and our boss were like, why an' you talk more about the cmas. I was like, it's the same crap, It's same people every time, Like, what do you want from me? I didn't say it like that, I said, I said, it's the same people every time. I'm doing the same segment every year where it's like Entertainer of the Year go through them, and these people are deserving, But like, really, Entertainer of the Year should be Morgan or Luke Combs. That's really who should want it if it's based on like Reality of.
Speaker 3: Or Zach Bryan.
Speaker 1: They're selling out football stadiums, yeah, and doing that should and if there was a Reality Awards, and I should just run the Reality Awards, Like let's just give awards to things that really deserve it.
Speaker 3: Entertainer of the Year.
Speaker 1: Should be But and not that jelly Roll or Laney or Stapleton, the three nominees that they're not awesome. But really, the Entertainer of the Year should be Luke or Morgan or Zach Bryan because of what they've done. And they've made real life country music extremely mainstream because it's gotten so popular or not because they've done anything to go like I'm gonna go and make this mainstream, it's because they've.
Speaker 3: Gotten so popular. You wouldn't put jelly Roll on that.
Speaker 1: He's had a great year, but I wouldn't know because he didn't sell at football stadiums. He's definitely up in that upper tier, but I don't think he's Tier A. In country music. Is Luke Combs, Morgowallan, and Zach Bryan. That's Tier A. You can get to Tier B, which is a massive tier, and it's the Jelly Rolls, the Stapleton's, the Luke Bryan's, the Keith Urbans who's still out arenas, Dan Kine, Dan and Shay. But it is like something I've never seen before. We have three contemporary stadium macs. That's and that's not even Kenny who can Kenny's cotemporary but he still sells that football stadium m Kenny's older contemporary like legendary. These three are are making music right now. I don't know that any of them are forty.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So my whole point to this is not even Beyonce specific. It's just don't put too much credence into who's being nominated. Luke Comb's thirty four, yeah, Morgowallan thirty one, Zach Brian twenty eight.
Speaker 3: How did you do that that fast? Good?
Speaker 1: I met Zach Brian in Dallas. He was just up near the hotel.
Speaker 3: He was super nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just walked up. He looks normal to do with tattoos. It looks like if I were just going, what does that guta do? It looks like he'd be in a like an all rock band he's got. He's in a T shirt at tattoos all down him and I was like, hey man, He's.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, what's up.
Speaker 1: We talked for a minute. It was all good, but he was just like looking for a key, like he didn't have a key to his room. That was literally he was down. Uh So, yeah, I would encourage you to not It's like politics. I'm I watch, don't get fired up, not anymore. I'm I'm a consumer. I don't get too I'm gonna get too rare. I'm really not gonna change much. I have my thoughts on the world. And if you get online, it's all screaming from all directions, and that's not the reality because someone that you'd be screaming at or against online, you'd see him in real life and you'd be super nice, super cool, super normal. So I try not to take the online stuff into real life because that's not real. Oh yeah, so entertainment of the year, it's got to be Morgan lout comes. The fact that Zach Bryan wasn't nominated is weird. But Zach Brian, another example, doesn't live here, Yeah, and isn't here a lot. So isn't it as embraced Where.
Speaker 3: Does he live? Y Oklahoma?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and isn't as embraced by whatever the machine is? The Nashville machine, I forever was not embraced because I was different than everybody else there was.
Speaker 3: What you're doing to coach music is wrong.
Speaker 1: So unless you're like part of the system, it's hard to get the system to recognize you unless it's just they can't ignore you, and they it always takes a couple of years before they can't ignore you. So like if Beyonce put out another country record and it was a monster again, she'd probably the second or third year have people go, oh, she should be nominated. But it would be like Dan and Shay whenever they were not winning due over the year for a while they were so massive, and I remember them when they wouldn't win, I'd be like, man, that's then like two years lateral they want everything, And mostly that was like an apology for not letting them win the years prior, and then people get get irritated or confused either too. There's just so many letters ACMCMA, CMT so, and if you're just a fan, a casual fan, you don't know the difference and the difference in the organizations.
Speaker 3: But there's two major organizations.
Speaker 1: CMA, which is definitely older, started in Nashville, ACM, which is in Nashville now, but California started that was started in California. ACMs were that academy, which is why, Yeah, Academic County Music which is a little younger, a little more contemporary, but doesn't have the history of the CMAS. CMA is a little stiffer Nashville definitely older. It's like old money. The CMA's are old money. ACMs are new money. The CMTS that's just a network and those are words don't even really matter because it's just an award TV show, like they matter to the artist or the people watching. But there's no significance in a CMT award other than it's on television.
Speaker 3: It would be like winning a People's.
Speaker 1: Choice Award or a Blockbuster Award back in the day, or antv VMA, like it's it matters. But I'm saying no one looks back and goes how many popcorn they win at the jlb's, you know what I mean. So Musical Event of the Year, Zach Bryan is up for that with Casey Musgraves. That's good because the musical event is like if two people or But but I think he should have been out for Entertainer of the Year, just as if. And I'm not sure what Beyonce album maybe, but I don't feel like she I feel like she put the record out, but I don't feel like she actually made Hey, I'm gonna do some kind But she didn't have to either. And also she didn't want to or she would have because she definitely could have we'd had her on We played her immediately, all right, So there's that new Artist of the Year. Let me look at these new artist is always different. That's the one that's different. Megan Maroney, Shaboozi, Nate Smith, Mitchell Tinpenny, Zach Top, Bailey Zimmerman.
Speaker 3: That's loaded. Yeah. If I were to have to pick the.
Speaker 1: Reality Award, so I would take out three of them immediately, not because they're not awesome. Zach Top, I would take out Zach Top because he's still on he could be on it again next year. Has not had a massive number one yet.
Speaker 3: He's really good.
Speaker 1: I've had him at the house, we did the Bobby Cast, but hasn't had commercial success, which they're on the way to.
Speaker 3: They're getting it.
Speaker 1: Mitchell Tinpenny, I feel like it's been around for five, six, seven years. Yeah, but I think there's like a rule, Like Justin Moore won it once and he was like fifty. It was like a weird thing, and even he made a joke about it. He was like, I can't believe I won this. I've got like so Mitchell Tenpenny's been around a while and there must be some sort of rule of if you reach this chart position for the first or something, then you have this many years to be nominated. But I would take him out because he's been around for a little bit. Has that number one hits shaboozy massive song, but I would say probably do that song is so big though just one song probably shouldn't win New Artist of the Year, could have win Song of the Year, like if that's nominated. I don't know if it's nominated, But like Meghan Maroney's had multiple hits Nate Smith and Bailey like they've had they've existed, put out records, multiple number ones. I'd probably go Megan Morony, She's such a good songwriter. But Nate Smith had some j I mean, Bailey has two. Bailey's record was so good.
Speaker 3: That's a hard one.
Speaker 1: I go Meghan Maroney in the Reality award'd be good. You know a song, how many Shooboozy have a bunch of nominations. Single that should probably be Single of the Year, Well, you don't know, not for sure.
Speaker 5: The other options, well, then I had some help.
Speaker 3: Is probably you just yelled for sure.
Speaker 1: You know that's a big song single of the year, A bar song, Shabboozy, dirt cheap Cody Johnson.
Speaker 3: It's a good one.
Speaker 1: But I had some help that those two songs were like the biggest songs all on and you yell for sure, so you're out, so you can have no other opinion.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, Chaboozy for sure that or I had.
Speaker 1: Some help for sure one of those two for sure. Like the other songs are good, Watermelon moon Shine's good, but it's not Shaboozi, or I had some help white Horse Christapleton, I mean good but not Yeah, any other interesting that that'd be a tie Album of.
Speaker 3: The Year duos? Are we up for that again? We got left off for some reason? Always every year vocal duo.
Speaker 1: Anybody knew Warren Tredy they're good brothers, Osborne Dan and Shay Matty and Taye Brooks and done same old people.
Speaker 3: Oh, Red klay Strays and Vocal Group of the Year. There we go.
Speaker 1: So somebody must have been taken out of this in Mike, do you know who didn't get nominated? Lady a Little big town Old Dominion, Zach Brown and Red klay Strays. So who's normally in? Because this is their first year? I like Red clay Strays and Pat him in on the show before.
Speaker 3: What group is I don't know if they're normally in? But Parmally didn't get nominated.
Speaker 1: They normally Yeah. I did a whole TikTok about that. How they always get screwed out of stuff and I don't know if it's just like their their Rascal Flats was Middland last year, Like Parmally gets screwed. I think because they don't know how to market them right, because I mean old Dominions basically the same band, how many older white guys? Old has a bunch more number ones?
Speaker 3: But how many does normally have?
Speaker 1: No way parmally has that many number ones, because that Parmally should get more credit than they do.
Speaker 3: Wow, what are the songs? Do you have them? I know they have feels like Carolina just the way, just do it?
Speaker 5: Take my name?
Speaker 3: May see.
Speaker 1: I didn't know the songs, and I wouldn't be able to name them.
Speaker 3: And if you said name Old Dominion Ones, I would be able to name them. I'd be able to rattle some off.
Speaker 1: But I wonder why that is? Like where is the link? What's the missing link here? Because they're nice guys. They're just as good looking. It's not like there's like a heart throb in one and not in another. They both have a leak. They're both kind of older, like thirty five and older. They're both probably all those guys are forty and forty.
Speaker 5: Girl in mine? Gosh, and that one was recent?
Speaker 3: Which one's girl in mine?
Speaker 5: I don't know you know it?
Speaker 3: I know i'd know it if you you know you know it? Oh, you know it? But how does it go?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 3: And you're just making that? Won't make you feels like a girl of mine. Anyway, don't don't take too much.
Speaker 1: I don't worry too much about them, because let's see Carolina, close your eye. Yeah, that's I mean, that's a lot to not be nominated for stuff.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Dave Grohl admitted he had a baby outside of marriage yesterday. You see that. That's a message. He was like, hey, sir, there's a baby girl. It's born to me. I'm the dad and trying to get my wife's trust back. Why do you think he announced that because somebody else was gonna announce it, Like, if you don't, we're going to. Also, don't think anybody cares. I don't care people, I mean, it happens all the time. Yeah, And it's not like he's somebody who's claiming he's uh.
Speaker 1: A moral leader, he's a rock star. Yeah, he's know more. He's not somebody who is comparing his morals to others saying he's better than folks.
Speaker 3: It sucks for his family absolutely, kids, But yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think where that really gets folks is if they're always like you should live this kind of life, and then it comes out they're not or somebody who's like anti gay riots and you find out they've been hooking up with dudes in a bathroom in the airport. You're like, wait, you've just said you don't like gays, but you're gay or somebody who. Yeah, I mean that's the thing, is the hypocritical part of it. But he says, I plan on to be planing, loving support apparent to her. I love my wife and children, doing anything I can to regain the trust. Yeah, and yeah that all that sucks, like in the family dynamic there, But I didn't look at it and go I can't believe him.
Speaker 3: He's a freaking rockstar, That's what I say. Like, who cares? I mean, that's their that's their problem. Yeah, and rockstars do rock stars and people do? People think? All right, I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Do you have anything else, Mike? I need to jump on before we go. Uh yeah, let me do this.
Speaker 3: See if Morgan number one well answer the phone job Mike, I would never be able to do Mike's job. I forget everything. Were good, Eddie, Yeah, man, we're good. Yeah, man, that's good. Go home.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're on recording, so be very careful. Hey, what's up with the Christmas movie? Did we pass on that or no, we.
Speaker 5: Haven't passed, but it kind of slowed down.
Speaker 1: I think from a production standpoint, I don't think that they had all the right partners. Oh, so like the movie may not have happened, or they're they're slowing slowing the movie roll or slowing the production of it.
Speaker 5: That's that's my understanding.
Speaker 1: Someone had asked me yesterday about it, and I was like, I have no idea if I'm doing it or not.
Speaker 3: But that makes sense. If they're not doing the.
Speaker 1: Movie yet, they can't possibly get it out for this Christmas anyway, because it's like Christmas in a couple of years.
Speaker 3: It should be done. But I don't think so. Okay, Eybones, while you're have on the line, what about your voice, your cartoon stuff? Do you ever talk about that? Dude?
Speaker 1: I send so much stuff off that never gets responded to.
Speaker 3: It's just remember you did like an audition, Dude.
Speaker 1: I have done one hundred auditions, so you just happened to see while I was recording one of them.
Speaker 3: Book.
Speaker 1: I send stuff off all the time, and you never hear anything. That means they didn't want you.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna be like the new Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. Morgan Eddie wants you to talk about something I was rejected for.
Speaker 3: Were you rejected?
Speaker 1: No, they don't object as you hear nothing.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're still looking at it.
Speaker 1: Possibly and that happens too, where a year and a half later they're like, hey, we heard you for this, but we think we'd like you to do this. That's happened with TV roles before. But no, I don't think I was even sending off anything specific.
Speaker 3: Was I Morgan? For the voice stuff.
Speaker 5: It wasn't for a specific role. We were more so having you record.
Speaker 3: Some cartoon stuff for potential stuff down the road, just to have the audio to test out.
Speaker 1: Which is what they say when I was rejected for someone. But no, that's like, let me give it. Literally they send to everyone.
Speaker 2: I mean, she does sound like a telemarketer where they have their binder where they have to flip the page like, oh no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't for a specific show because they were like, do a character like this, and they keep it and then when it comes they're like, hey, we need something for this. They just send them that, calling me back and going. But who knows how many times I've sent it off. But I do so much that I never hear back from. But that's just that's the nature of any sort of entertainment thing. You just send off and you just cry alone.
Speaker 3: All right, Morgan, thank you.
Speaker 1: Thanks, I forgot about all that stuff I recorded. But I've done that like three times, and mostly it's they don't want to have to ask me, like my agent and stuff that they don't want to be like, hey, can you have in a studio and do a robot voice? They'll have something on file if somebody asks.
Speaker 3: Let's see what do you got on a robot?
Speaker 1: No, they have it on file that I've done, but like, go back, nothing, I have nothing, I have no script.
Speaker 3: It was wo that's very good. It right right, clipdad, So we can have that on file.
Speaker 1: There's like three things that everybody thinks they can do. One do voices for cartoon characters.
Speaker 3: Oh I could do that.
Speaker 1: One I've never met a person that thinks they would be bad at doing a voice. Two pretty much every dude I've ever met think they're good to dodgeball.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Like every dude evers like I'm pretty good dodgeball player, Like is pretty good and then.
Speaker 3: But for real, for real though I could probably do a cartoon.
Speaker 1: Voice, all right, everybody thinks they can do a cartoon, but I'm for real for real, and everybody and also everybody's bad with names, like remembering names you ever meet, somebody's like, no trade with names, very rarely. Everybody's like, I'm terrible with names. But that's just a general thing.
Speaker 3: I think everybody says that, Huh, it's a crutch.
Speaker 1: I think most no, I think mostly it's just a difficult thing for hard to remember names. But everybody thinks they're bad with names, not that it's just common for everybody not to know names.
Speaker 3: I will even say, like, what's your name again? Like oh, Eric great Man? And I forget it, like immediately. It's so weird how that happens, Like why is that it faces though, because it's not important to you.
Speaker 1: I watched a guy do a ted talk that was a former member of the CIA and how they remember everything, And he says, the way to remember somebody's name when you meet them and you shake their hand, say their name back in a sentence immediately and then over like the next couple of interactions in that same experience, say their name out loud and say it as you're looking at their face, and that connection is always there, but you have to do it multiple times in a short span, because that's how he They would remember everybody's name in all these different places they would go.
Speaker 3: That's what they were taught to do.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting because like when I'm drinking, I remember people's names, no problem. But if I'm sober, I cannot remember a name to save my life. I mean, there are record label people that come in here, met them twenty times, still don't know their.
Speaker 1: Name because to you, it hasn't been a priority to remember there. Yeah, because I mean but if he was drinking, what do you think you're gonna like hook up with them?
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm saying. I don't know why. But when I drink, I can remember names better. Hum.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's just that you think you do.
Speaker 3: No, that's true too. Yeah, when I drink, I'm hilarious. No, no, I think you think you are. We're done. You guys, have a great day. We'll see tomorrow. By everybody,