Speaker 1: Wow, hey everybody, It's Wednesday, November twenty seventh, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show, where we like to cook with wine. Sometimes we even add it to the food. Me and your man MG. Marcus grand Joy by Michael F. Florio and Lakwan Jones. Here we are on Thanksgiving Eve. All either of you guys cooking for your respective meals.
Speaker 2: No, I will cook some stuff like I'll do the sides, like adding wine. That's a level that is just like nicolettill handle that that's beyond my.
Speaker 1: Okay, sat all right, all right, and like Laquan's just a straight up no, no, this is not tonight.
Speaker 3: I want to have food that's edible.
Speaker 4: All right, that's fair enough.
Speaker 2: You probably have one go to meal like you can like you gotta.
Speaker 5: Bro I am a crock pot king, like I'll throw and throw it in a crock bi and called the day. That's the most I'm doing in the kitchen, man. I mean, look, I'm a grill poppy, like I like to jump.
Speaker 4: On the grill.
Speaker 3: Let's say some shame berger get a.
Speaker 1: Grill in front of me. Were cooking all right? Hashtag slow cooker season there it is. Hopefully you all have a great Thanksgiving. We'll got plenty of to talk about, plenty to dive into, play to chew on. On this show, we'll preview a good chunk of the week thirteen slate, also our fantasy hot takes. But let's get started with a couple of fantasy headlines. This is a couple of quick things to get through. Breese Hall misspractice on Wednesdays. He is dealing with a knee injury on Florida. This is also coming off the Jets having a bye, So should we be concerned very much?
Speaker 2: Though, Like even the Jets beat reporters when they tweeted out, We're like, well, this is new, Like this hasn't been brought to our attention. But it's if they had played on Sunday and it was like, all right, Nie soreness, he's out on Wednesday's practice, we wouldn't be panicking. But it's the fact that they did not play last week and this is still an issue for him. What I did was I ran to the waiver wire in all of my leagues, starting with the leagues, or I'm facing Breese Hall to see if Braylan Allen was out there because if he is, I want him on my rosters, either to block the Breezehall manager from using him against me, or because I think Braylan Allen would be a really good start if there's no Breeze Hall. But on top of it's being weird, you have the fact that, like the Jets have nothing to play for this year, so caution might win out and they might just choose to play it safe with Breese Hall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no real reason to rush him back, So we'll see how that goes as we get closer to the week where they take on the Seattle.
Speaker 4: Seahawks this week. Meanwhile, with the Los.
Speaker 1: Angeles Chargers Lakwan JK. Dobbins dealing with a knees sprain, he is expected to miss some time. So the obvious answer is it just to buy a gust Bus pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gus Buss.
Speaker 5: Or a combining adell that we're hoping gets to activate it and he gets some more opportunities. But more so Gus Edwards. He's going to be the guy that I think it's first licks. It might not be the most prettiest game that he puts out there, but the goal line usage, the redline usage is where you feel the comfort of finding a way to get him in your lineup and then getting the touchdowns to get the fantasy points. So it's not like anything that's going to be the sexiest move out there to go get off the waiver wire. But it's one of those situations where we got to stack those wins. Next man up and Gus Edwards seems to be in line for the RB one spot.
Speaker 1: There man, come I with dal from your lips to Jim Harbaugh's because of somebody literally like Hassan Haskins is sliding in there and starting to get more opportunities.
Speaker 4: That is that is a concern for sure. No teams on a.
Speaker 1: Bye this week, which is wild in Week thirteen because they decided to save everything up for next week when everybody's trying to make the fantasy playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's great.
Speaker 3: This stings so good.
Speaker 1: Sure. Meantime, let's get into our week thirteen previews, starting with the three games on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: We will start with the Bears at the lines.
Speaker 1: You can see that game twelve thirty pm Eastern on the Columbia Broadcasting System. I'm Florida pretty much starting line like, there's no question about that.
Speaker 4: Anymore.
Speaker 1: But any Bears we trust this week against that good Detroit defense, the.
Speaker 2: Receivers, and primarily probably just Dj Moore. Look, the Lions are the toughest matchup for running backs. I would say their lead against the run, they are they excel at taking them out of the passing game. I have DeAndre Swift as they sit this week. I know you are worried as well, Marcus about DeAndre Swift. Caleb, I don't like because the Lions, for as many yards as they allow, they do not allow touchdowns. These two teams, I believe are tied for the fewest passing touchdowns allowed or they're in the bottom three. They neither one of them allow a lot of passing touchdowns, but the Lions allow a lot of yards. The annoying thing though with the Bears is it seems like week to week it just fluctuates Roma Dunesay or Keenan Allen as the number two target, but Dj Moore stays involved as the number one guy there. Although I will say I do think Keenan is a sleeper in this one because the Lions have really struggled against slot receivers and that is Keenan's role in this offense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be sort of nice to see him kind of step up.
Speaker 1: It's been hard to figure which guy shows up win this season, but the should be an interesting game coming up early on Thursday. The next Thursday game, the four thirty Eastern time game on Fox.
Speaker 4: It is the Giant at the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Lukwan.
Speaker 1: Look, we've liked Tyrone Tracy. It seemed like he was taking over for Devin Singletary, but then he's been putting the ball on the ground a little bit lately. The point that we saw Singletary last week, are we in danger of a rotation in the Giants backfield?
Speaker 3: I don't think so, man.
Speaker 5: I think they got a lot more things going wrong over there with the Giants rather than focusing on a rookie that's learning on the job, you know, and trying to find some spark on this Giants offense. And I know last week we saw Devin Singletary show up in the red zone, but I'm not even concerned there. That was his first touch in the red zone since Week four, So I'm not even really too concerned about, you know, Devin Singletary getting into this rotation. If Tyrone Tracy is still running the rock. As we see in these b Roll highlights. He is a guy that is still going to be getting the rock most majority of the time. They want to be productive in any point on this offense because it can rely on Tommy DeVito or Drew Locke trying to be you know this offensive. You know, Jim and I feel like they've run to Tyrone Tracy and obviously elite neighbors for this offense to be anything worth watching.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, the Cowboy run defense has been bad. We have been targeting it all year long, so hopefully they still have some faith in Tyrone Tracy. They don't give us a two man backfield because this offense is not productive enough I think to support to support two running backs here. You mentioned this on Fantasy Live earlier in the leak Florida. Do we get the squeaky wheel game from elgue neighbors and can it amount to anything when we don't necessarily love.
Speaker 4: The quarterbacks one hundred percent?
Speaker 2: Think we do because last week he wasn't targeted until they were down thirty, and he was very vocal after and they were like why what was that? And he was like ax Dable And then Dable had This was the second time this year Dables had to have a conversation with my league neighbors, like, don't worry, we're going to get you the ball. I think they're going to force feed him the ball, and it's a good matchup. I am trusting Milik Neighbors. And maybe that's a little bit more hopium than anything because I have him on the amount of teams. But I think I think the Squeaky wheel game in Milik Neighbors Neighbors eats plenty. I'm hopeful to see him with a turkey leg in his mouth after this one.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, it's to the point that we got Milite Neighbors Mom out here on social media, like we're throwing shade and stuff.
Speaker 5: And we got all the dads. Now we're getting the moms involved. You know it's serious.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm waiting.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for Odell Beckham Senior to teach Melite Neighbors Mom how to use final cut pro so she could just put together like a super cut of her son getting wide open and I getting the football.
Speaker 2: Do you think they I don't. I'm getting the networks confused. But whoever, whichever game the middle one Airsono Fox. Do you think they have turkey cutlets ready in case the Giants.
Speaker 1: And Chase Tommyrio does something, you gotta get him some. I guess some cutka sauce for it.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be Drew Lock. I think it'll be drunk Drew Lock this week.
Speaker 2: I hope not.
Speaker 3: I hope so.
Speaker 4: I mean let.
Speaker 1: Our our dream of getting a Daniel Jones versus Cooper Rush game are dashed.
Speaker 4: So whatever, or.
Speaker 1: Actually, Daniel we want him to go to Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Jones color versus the Veto.
Speaker 4: That's what we wanted.
Speaker 3: Both would have been great and entertaining either way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a bad way. I say entertaining with air quotes for sure. Uh. We got the night tap on NBC Dolphins at the Packers. You can see that one at eight twenty pm Eastern FLOYDA has talked about this, A lot of people have talked about this. Tua in the cold Lakwan has not been very good. Temperatures expected to be in the mid twenties right around kickoff. So are we out then on Tua? And I guess are we out on any of the pass catchers there in Miami as well?
Speaker 3: Look, man, the Packers.
Speaker 5: I'm out on Tua, but I'll start some of the pass catchers and one obvious being that.
Speaker 3: We'll get to later. But I think more so.
Speaker 5: This Packers defense. Man, they're just taking the ball away. So you're gonna be having the headaches in the very low ceiling when you have two in your starting lineups this week, and plus it's going to be cold.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I know he's trying to kill the narrative about not winning in the cold. That kick off and it's like below twenty degrees you know, over there in Green Bay. But man, just looking at Tua in the cold, he does not feel like the explosive player that we know he is in the sunlight and gyms in Miami. So I feel like, you know, if you're going to be looking for a quarterback, I will be pivoting to somebody that has a safer floor and a higher ceiling. Other than what we know that's been given to us. It's public information now that Tua cannot play in the cold.
Speaker 2: I agree with everything. I do think it's a little unfair that this is our go to game though, because this was like the coldest.
Speaker 4: Game in the history or whatever like that. It's funny.
Speaker 1: I was talking to our Palpatrick Claybond earlier on Wednesday, and he was sort of rooting for Tua because he said, we've already had We had a quarterback from Bessemer, Alabama and Jamis Winston go on a primetime game in the snow and get away.
Speaker 4: He's like, why can't we have a quarterback from Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Go out and freezing temperatures get a win in a primetime game, Like, let's make it happen.
Speaker 4: Le's break Narrios.
Speaker 2: I love that Tua is the face of that though. But it's like all of the Miami Dolphins players are from like warm Weather City.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, man, Like that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Like you're like, oh, they play in Minnesota, they're She's like, no, these dudes aren't from Minnesota.
Speaker 4: They just they make a timporary home there.
Speaker 2: As someone who grew up in doing snow removal in New York, I moved to La. I am soft now like your blood thins very quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So there it is.
Speaker 1: By the way, Lakwan hinted at this, we are on John U watch officially. If he finishes in the top five. Lakwan Jones gonna die his hair blonde. At this moment, John new Smith is your tight end five. He is five point two fantasy points ahead of Kitott, and that is probably your best hope to avoid having a Claire all afternoon.
Speaker 5: Like I want him to light it up fifty points, get away from him.
Speaker 2: I love the idea of La Kwan and your wife watching Thursday night locked in rooting.
Speaker 1: Against John John Smith. That's gonna be hilarious, oh man. So anyway, that's that is the look at the Thanksgiving Games. But everything gets started Thursday at ten am Eastern or Rich Eisen and the gang, all of them there. So it's Rich Eyen, Steve Mariucci, Kurt Warner, Gerald McCoy or joined by Colleen Wilf, Cynthia Freeland, and Ian Rappaport.
Speaker 4: Cynthia or Cynthia is shorter than Gerald McCoy.
Speaker 1: Colleen is not taller than Ian Rappaport, and I don't think she's quite that close to Steve Mariucci either, neither Nooy tyros Holler than Gerald McCoy.
Speaker 3: It looks taller than Kurt Warner.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they GE's just set for the Thanksgiving Games on the third annual. John madden Thanksgiving Celebration Live reports from Bears, Lions and Giants Cowboys, plus where he moster's journey in the NFL, and I look back at some of John Madden's most memorable calls. Thursday at ten am Eastern on NFL Network, Time to talk about some sleepers for the week, ELQ, who you yeah like?
Speaker 5: Can we imagine if Jayden Reid played in a eleven personnel at a higher rate than the Packers are playing because he's currently wide receiver thirteen and he's playing less than sixty five percent of the snaps. And I only highlight that where I think this game against the Miami defense, their weakness is covering the slot because if we look at the last four games, look you look at Damario Douglas putting up twenty three Fantasy points, Cooper cut with a solid fifteen Fantasy points, and then you look at Khalishakir with twenty one, and then you have Brock Bowers putting up a monster thirty one Fantasy points where he primarily lines up out of that slot. This is the opportunity for Jayden Reid to show up and show out put up big numbers in the games. This season that he's played over seventy percent of the snaps, he's averaged eighteen Fantasy points per game. So I think this is a no brainer. With the questionable Romeo Dobbs playing, where the vioument's going to lead his way to put up huge points this week that have a great happy thanks given.
Speaker 4: All right, So Jayden Reid going to eat who do you like to eat the week?
Speaker 2: Jerry Judy, who has been eating with Jameis Winston ever since he has taken over in those games with Jameis Winston nine targets per game, six catches, ninety five yards, and seventeen Fantasy points per game. He has topped seventy yards and twelve Fantasy points in every game. And I know, look, the the Broncos are a tough matchup, but Patrick Sartan could see a lot of Cedric Tillman in this one, which would open up things for Jerry Judy and probably lead to even more volume going his way. And most of all, this is a revenge game. The Broncos had quit on Jerry Judy. They were like, he's just not it. Now he is showing like, hey, look what I am with a good quarterback and I think he wants to show out in a big way against his old team.
Speaker 4: Jerry Judy made me feel old one, so I grudgingly wish him.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, yeah. He didn't know any of the Super Bowl halftime performers in LA.
Speaker 1: When the eminem Snoop doggre Snoop Dre, Kendrick Mark, He's like, oh, that's that's before my time.
Speaker 4: He's like, my parents might now.
Speaker 2: I bet you was listening to Kendrick lamar this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, much to the chagrin of a Toronto former child actor.
Speaker 4: So there it is, my guy. I've heard this.
Speaker 1: It's not even a guy, it's a group of guys. It's the Commander's defense, mostly because of one guy on the other side to that guy being Will Levis, who really is great for everybody.
Speaker 4: When it comes to fantasy.
Speaker 1: I mean, you look at Will Levis last week for the Tennessee Titans. He went out and had one of his better games in the season. Gave you sixteen points there, Tony Pollard eight, Kevin Ridley has been eating Chicko concoll even had a big catch and run for a touchdown. But also the Houston Texans defense had themselves a day eight sacks, they had three takeaways. They also scored a touchdown. Will Levis continues to be a turnover machine. The Titans give up a ton of sacks, so even if the quarterback himself has a.
Speaker 4: Day, the defense on the other side.
Speaker 1: This week, that being the Commanders can go out and be productive as well.
Speaker 4: So I got plenty enough to do on the show.
Speaker 1: We got some hot starts for the week and a look at these Sunday Night and Monday Night games as well as the Black Friday contest between other Raiders and the Chiefs. That's all coming up next on the NFL Fantasy Football Show. It's time to see who will deliver, presented by Uber Eats the guys we think are going to go big and Lukwan. You and I are sort of a same mind with this one, but I will tell you that I've been on this dude for the last couple of weeks and he has let me down a couple of times in a row.
Speaker 4: But I'm with you. I'm not willing to admit defeat yet.
Speaker 5: Listen, I know he burned us when he had the layup match up against the Ravens where it is very disappointing, but I think this is the game where he challenges that Bengals secondary. He has the ability to go downfield with the deep shots. That's his bread and butter that we know, and this could be a two for one hot hot starch for you guys. Look, Marcus, you could pick out your favorite NBA Young Boys song, put your Black Air Forces on, and put George Pickens into those starting lineups as well. Where you have Russell Wilson aggressive downfield and this is where you can attack this Bengals defense. Can Taylor britt most touchdowns allowed among dbs also, So if he's going to be lining up on Pickings, I would definitely want that matchup as well.
Speaker 4: All Right, so we're.
Speaker 1: Back in on Russell Wilson this week. I'm buying it, even though he's let us down a couple weeks in a row. Meanwhile, for you Florida, who you got this week?
Speaker 2: Another player who is let down a couple weeks in a row, But it's Kate Adten. I think it was more matchup base than anything. I know. A lot of people were like Mike Evans was back last week and he flopped.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: A lot of tight ends have struggled against the Giants this year, they've allowed the second fewest fantasy points per game to tight ends. The week prior to that, he had the forty nine ers, who were also very stingy against the position. The exact opposite this week, the Panthers have allowed the most fantasy points per game, most touchdowns, third, most yards two tight ends this season, and we have seen the Bucks are not afraid to just pile on points even if their opponent is struggling to do so. But with Bryce Young playing better that they could score more points than anticipated on that side. Look, if Kate out and struggles this week, maybe we have to have a conversation. But I have him on a lot of teams that I'm starting him everywhere.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, I'm still in on Kadot, and I think what we saw last week, a couple of weeks, it's more of a matchup thing than anything. He's still the number two target behind Mike Evans and that offense.
Speaker 3: He's in on the Johnny Schmith gig.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, yeah, you are a big gate Uton fan for sure.
Speaker 2: If he flops, though, I now have incentive for to be happy about that as well.
Speaker 5: Win win, no, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Think it's all coming together for us here, I mean not for you, but for us over here.
Speaker 3: Have a great game, please for me.
Speaker 1: Guy who actually had a disappointing week last week but has been really good all year long. Joe Mixon has been fantastic for the Houston Texans, and this week the matchup could not be much better than what he's got against the Jacksonville Jaguars. This feels like an opportunity for the Texans as a whole to just cook offensively. But we've seen Mixing be great pretty much all year long. Had a long streak where he was getting you over one hundred yards, was finding his way into the end zone.
Speaker 2: Last week.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, it's a tough matchup against the Titans defense that has been really good against the run, so maybe not a surprise they didn't have a great game. The Jaguars have been the opposite. They have been on good against the run. So I think this is for h This is a chance for Mixing. It's gotta get back on track again, continue to perform well, and uh yeah, you're not taking him out of your lineup, but I think this week you can look for big numbers out of Joe Mixon for Dinkham for dinkm Yeah, yeah, shout Australian. Lakwan is learning Australian right now.
Speaker 5: So yeah, thanks to my guy Luke, mister champ O three, you know, put me on to some Australian slang. You know, it's basically American in my terms of like basically looking at it and as like, oh we'd.
Speaker 1: Kom he's slipping in Australian. He's trying to throw in soccer terms here and there.
Speaker 2: What the fact that his hair might be blonde a little bit?
Speaker 1: That was Who Will Deliver presented by Uber Eats, where you can get the best deals on game day food all season long, the official on demand delivery partner of the NFL Order.
Speaker 2: Now let's get.
Speaker 1: Back to the games Black Friday. You can see that game three pm Eastern on Prime Video. It is the Raiders at the Chiefs La Kwan. If you were starting a DFS lineup for this, who would you rather have in it? Isaiah pa Checkou who's expected back how to full practice earlier in the week, or Kareem Hunt who's been pretty good since p Checko's been out.
Speaker 5: I actually want to test the words of Isaiah Pachecko. Man, I honestly believe in the talent started the season off very hot, man, and I honestly look at this matchup against the Raiders as a positive for this run game. Even Kareem Hunt can coexist in this lineup. I really feel as though Kareem Hunt should be deployed as the pass catching back and let Isaiah Pachecko just get it done on the ground in between the tackles. Man, I really want to see this one to two punch going on with this Chiefs backfield, and I think it will be actually a positive overall for this offense, just to give one guy a breather instead of running Kareem Hunt into the ground off the couch.
Speaker 2: You know, did you think he wasn't gonna pick his fellow New Jersey Navy?
Speaker 4: That's true, I didn't Jersey. I forgot, oh got. I didn't even think about that part of it for sure.
Speaker 1: Eagles at the Ravens, Florio, Is there anyone in this game that you're not starting?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have numerous players in this game as they sit this week. The defenses, Yeah, it's going to be in absolute score fest. The one actual offensive player I'm a little concerned about is Mark Andrews. Look, you're playing Jalen Hurdson and Lamar Jackson. They're the top two with their position. You're playing Derrick Henry and Saquon I would imagine they are the top two scoring. Yes they are. They're the top two with their position. You're playing aj Brown and Devonca Smith. In the best matchup a receiver canna have. You're playing Zay Flowers. Mark Andrews is the one I'm a little worried about because the Eagles have been really stingy against tight ends. They've allowed just one touchdown this year to the position, third fewest fantasy points per game, and Mark Andrews in games without a touchdown is averaging four point four fantasy points per game. The yards and catches really haven't been there for him, but a score fest. I even had a hard time putting him as they sit because he could easily catch a touchdown.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, for as much as we've been frustrated about the Mark Andrews this year, he's second behind George Kittle in terms of touchdown receptions for a tight end.
Speaker 4: So he's doing it one way or another.
Speaker 1: Speaking of George Kittle Sunday, I football is the forty nine ers at the Bills one which somehow both Floyle and I are pessimistic about our opportunities.
Speaker 4: I don't really understand how that works.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Lakwan with Rock Purty limited to practice earlier in the weekend, uncertain for this weekend is Deebo Samuel startable if there's no brock Purdy.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I saw enough man only one catch on four targets. I mean he wasn't explosive with that one catch either. So if brock Perty's not in the starting lineup, I don't see how I can make myself to put Deebo in there. You know, I'm not quite sure how this offense is going to be productive without brock Purty, being that you have him as the general this offense that knows the offense that has the chemistry with a guy like Deebo Samley. Like we're seeing Deebo do these great things right here across the middle, and like we're not going to be able to get that at a full potential with this offense at a handicap. So I'm pivoting to other options this week. I have Debot in a few leaks where I'm trying to stack these wins and get to the playoffs. I do not think that I feel comfortable having Debot in the starting lineups this week.
Speaker 4: It's just been rough for the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: Most glad it has been. I'm glad it has been.
Speaker 5: I'm very happy, Like, what are you doing now? But we're a better team. We have the higher ceiling, they have the better schedule.
Speaker 4: Let's go. Okay, okay, Monday night.
Speaker 1: Football the Browns at the Broncos. Earlier Florida, you said you like Jerry Judy. Give me a projection. What are we expecting a revenge game here?
Speaker 2: I've rejected on Fantasy Live for twelve Fantasy points, but you pulled an audible on Fantasy I'm gonna pull it, like, let's get this up to like seventeen, which is an average game for him with Jamis Winston, but like, let's ket him in the end zone. I do think that Jerry Judy is someone you can start right now, And for the last couple of weeks I've been like, please add this guy, like you should not still be available on I think people see the name Jerry Judy and they think back to what he was with the Broncos and the disappointing seasons there. But ever since the move to Jameis Winston, he has been going off. And you know there's added incentive to help him find the end zone or something this week in the revenge game.
Speaker 1: All right, So we are in on Jerry Judy this week for sure, just the rest of our Week thirteen previews on Fantasy Extra on NFL Plus. But as we wrap things up, it is time to drive your line up, presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camry.
Speaker 4: Let's get spicy. What's your hot take this week?
Speaker 5: Listen, It's time for the Rams and Sean McVay to deploy Blake Korm. I'm feeling a breakout game for him this week, and it's only because of Kiron Williams four fumbles in the last four games. It's kind of wild that in last game against the Eagles that we only saw one carry from Blake Korm, even with Kyron Williams fumbling the ball twice in that game. I really feel as though this will be the game to get the offensive spark in the run game with Blake Korm because it's time man It's time to deploy the beast. Release the beast, Feed the Beast. Get Blake Corm on the field this week.
Speaker 4: I do think he's gonna get on the field.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we get a breakout game, but I think we see a little bit of Kyrien Williams looking.
Speaker 5: Rams fans are crazy right now. They are frustrated with McVey and the Rams man. They need Blake Korm in the game.
Speaker 4: All right. We'll see if that happens. Florya, what's your hot take for the week.
Speaker 2: Since Christian McCaffrey returned, he's been good, but he has not been vintage Christian McCaffrey. I think that changes this week and we get the first real vintage CMC game of the twenty twenty four season. Because not only have the Bills allowed the third most fantasy points per game two running backs this year, they have allowed the most catches, the most receiving yards, and the second most receiving touchdowns. Trust me, as someone who watches this team heavily invested each week. Speed and pass catching running backs are how you can get to this defense. And with party potentially banged up and everything going on with the O line and everything. I think they'll look to get rid the ball very quickly and CMC is the best dump off there is in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: You may not have Trent Williams again this week too, which is a big part of that forty nine er offense. My hot take go away man should be looking at hair dye somewhere anyway. My hot tech earway, Jalen Hurts and Lamar Jackson combined for six total touchdowns in the game. I could give you all sorts of stats and reasoning why, or I can tell you these are the top two quarterbacks in the game. Two of the top four starter are the scorers and all of fantasy football. In a game that's expected to be one of the highest scoring games of the week. Two good players going against each other in a really fun game usually you get some fantasy goodness. And I think both these guys completely go off this week. Not that you weren't starting them anyway, but now you have extra incentive to start them and enjoy your holiday weekend. That was Drive your Lineup, presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camra. Whatever your vibe, it's a camera vibe. Learn more at Toyota Dot com slash Camri.
Speaker 4: That is it. We are done.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you hanging out with the NFL Fantasy Football Show.
Speaker 4: Do you know the Drill? Tell two?
Speaker 1: Instantel to friends, rate review, and remember Thanksgiving is a special night. Jimmy Walker used to say, Dino might be safe, take care of yourself, have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: We will talk to you again real soon