Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis, My coworker, Aaron just bought a computer. She just finished paying it off, but she's had run in after run in with the customer service department along the way. Sometimes they call her and claim that her payments have been late. She was so happy to have finished dealing with them. She paid it all off. Wouldn't it be funny though, if they called her and claimed her last payment never arrived and she still owes money on this computer. She can't figure out. I hope to hear from you, guys. That comes to us from Heather. All right, so Scary is going to do Heather's phone tap on her friend erin. Heather's going to be listening in on the other line. Shall we go?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, Hello, I'm looking for Aaron, please, Peter fits well from how.
Speaker 1: You doing good? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm looking through here. I noticed you had purchased a computer a few months back. Then we never received your last payment.
Speaker 1: No, I paid it off, sir, last month. You did, Yes, I did, because I had it out with one of your customer representatives. I have no idea Okay, I paid it off. I asked him how much I owed, and I paid it off. This is not nothing personal to you. I just don't like my computer, don't like the service, nothing about it.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really honestly despise this computer more than you could ever imagine.
Speaker 4: How computers are made of only the finest components, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that. I'm just not happy, and that's why I paid this off.
Speaker 4: Well, I got all kinds of charges racking up here, charges, late fees of thirty dollars for what because we never received that check?
Speaker 1: Okay, sir, I understand that. But when your customer representative called me, I told him pay off the account. Who was this I don't know. I was on my cell phone because it was a Sunday.
Speaker 3: You don't write these things down, not when.
Speaker 1: I'm driving, sir.
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 1: Can I have a manager please?
Speaker 3: I am the manager, and you want to speak to the person in national you know what?
Speaker 1: Actually I do. I cannot believe. I am floored that you are speaking to one of your services. I am floored. I want to a manager over you.
Speaker 3: I am floored that you have the audacity not to pay your bills. On time, is what?
Speaker 1: Excuse me, sir. I don't think that's any of your business. And I do pay my bills on time. I want somebody else to speak to. I will not speak to you anymore. And you know what, and another thing, Come get your computer back from me, because I swear to God I will find a complaint against your company so quick.
Speaker 3: You really want me to come take the computer back?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, sir. My husband will be waiting there for you.
Speaker 3: You're not getting your money back, and I'm reporting you to the credit bureau.
Speaker 1: That is fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope you're not applying for a home loan at any time soon.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's none of your business, sir.
Speaker 3: I have the power to screw up your entire credit right now.
Speaker 1: What do you think you are? What is your telephone number? Sir?
Speaker 3: First of all?
Speaker 1: What is your telephone? Don't first of all me? What is your telephone?
Speaker 3: Did somebody get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
Speaker 1: Your business?
Speaker 2: What a bed?
Speaker 1: I woke up on?
Speaker 3: Someone's so cranky today?
Speaker 1: I am. I am floored, sir. I am hanging up on you.
Speaker 4: I want a number from I want a number for I'm trying to handle this like a human. Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: You are not.
Speaker 3: I'm a people person.
Speaker 1: No you're not. I am a pole. The way you are speaking to me. You don't speak to your customers like this.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Why are you raising your voice?
Speaker 1: I upsit with you. You can not speak to me like this?
Speaker 3: Why are you raising your voice?
Speaker 1: This is any discussion?
Speaker 3: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 1: I think you're a rude, arrogant person, and I don't want to speak to you.
Speaker 3: Really, I've been working here for twenty years.
Speaker 1: Is it so hard to get a number? You know what? Actually, I have a number. I'll have somebody else.
Speaker 3: Okay, just just shot this down.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: My name is Peter and my number is one eight hundred two four to two zero one hundred.
Speaker 1: I'll have my husband Colly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just ask for Elvis Durant because you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 1: No freaking wife.
Speaker 3: Aaron Heather played the phone tap.
Speaker 1: I feel like such an ass. Oh my god, I heard you right now, Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show