Speaker 1: Literally a holy ship. Ship ship ship.
Speaker 2: Can come get your juice. Hello, Hello, is back in the office.
Speaker 3: Like there's like a crazy sound it might be it's oh yeah it was your voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah crazy No, but Kay is finally back in the office. It's been what two months? We haven't seen KaiA in two months, which.
Speaker 1: Is crazy, but welcome to this episode of emergency intercom.
Speaker 4: He got started off like that, like what the heck am I listening to?
Speaker 2: I forget? I literally just would have gone. I was just telling him, like we need to start now, because it's like I am so I'm like functioning below baseline like typically, like I'm really really far below basedline. When you see me, this is me at baseline, Like this is when I feel like.
Speaker 1: A normal person with me in bed.
Speaker 2: Babe, it's like above.
Speaker 4: So true, dude, It's crazy how the only way you can connect with the people you love is if you do trooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like why is that?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, it's the only way to make it work, Like why did they make it like that?
Speaker 2: It's the gain empathy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because before that, like there's what is wait, actually, what is that the word you just said?
Speaker 1: I haven't done trooms.
Speaker 2: Yet, so it's like when you like care like you, I mean, it like makes me want a gag saying this, But when you like care about other people's feelings, like because my I'm sorry, but your feelings are not my problem.
Speaker 4: Me when my child expresses to me that they're sad, I'm like, I'm like, I'm literally like stop trauma topic on me, Like you're seriously for beat me out.
Speaker 2: Like what are you chronically online or something so weird?
Speaker 3: To touch grass?
Speaker 2: You need to go bad ass, like that is the realist ship like touch grass.
Speaker 1: Says the person with taco bell stains on his bag.
Speaker 2: Oh it, says the person that was just touching grass all week it slept in grass.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I still haven't been camping.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I just like really want to go because I want to poop.
Speaker 3: In the woods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like a good part.
Speaker 1: But I need if before I die, I need to poop in a dirt hole.
Speaker 2: Since I've gone, they've like upgraded and there's like a tint around you now and it's like there's toilet paper and like plastic bags and you take the ship out.
Speaker 1: No, I need like a custom wind.
Speaker 2: No, you can still do that. Like I definitely was like, I'm not using their fucking toilet, So I just in the middle of then I was still so embarrassed because it was like really really late. It was like four am, and I was terrified I was gonna get the whole week.
Speaker 1: You get like bubbly guts and it's loud as fuck.
Speaker 2: Well that's what happened to one of the people that were with us, is they were but hear it. You just go far far away, like downwind.
Speaker 4: Like did imagine being so embarrassed to like poop dear people you're camping with that you go too far off and you get lost, like dying the way.
Speaker 2: It's definitely happened before, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna make sure that happens.
Speaker 2: There was like a mountain next to my campsite that I hiked up, and I woke up really really early to hike up it. I mean, and when we camp, we like we're not at like a campsite that you regul like that you would think you go to like we're in the middle of nowhere, like one hundred miles away from like the nearest person, like very very desolate vibes, like you don't see anyone no one sees you the entire time you're out there. It's kind of creepy, but it's also like really cool because you're not interacting with other people at all, and I mean you're like on your own, like no no food, no campfire, like none of that. Like it's crazy. But there's a mountain next to us that's definitely hasn't been touched by a human being in like ten thousand years. Like I felt really special. It was really cool, and I hiked up to the top of it, and I like put a bunch of schedules everywhere, so in the next ten thousand years, when a person hikes up it, they stumble upon like these really fucking.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is a schedual bitch, Like you just said that, Like it's like demon ship that's like a Ryan.
Speaker 4: When I was in Portugal with her, she said something. She was like, oh, so and so from Wimpleton, and then she kept talking, Where the fuck is Wimpledton. I now know it's like in the UK, but Wimpleton, if.
Speaker 5: You you do not exist like.
Speaker 4: A Pokemon dude, there's probably no pictures of you because you don't exist and you're not real and you're gonna go to touch your computer that you're watching this on and your hands are going to go through it.
Speaker 2: It's like that one idea where like every once in a while, like the nemon you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm talking You were going to say something like schizophrenic, so then I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: What you were talking. No. No, it's just like it's like this theory that like your neutrons and electrons and atoms will like align because everything's made up of empty space, that there's a possibility that one in like a quadrillion bajillion chance that you hit the wall and like your hand can go through.
Speaker 1: The wall, because that ever happened, or they just are saying that that's all.
Speaker 2: That's it's an idea. It's possible, But I don't believe that anything is real.
Speaker 1: But you were saying, I.
Speaker 2: Put a bunch of siduals and like effigies and weird ship up at the top of this mountain, so when people stumbled.
Speaker 4: Upon it, you're like making ship up, bro.
Speaker 1: No y'all know, so you put what did they look like?
Speaker 2: Just like I put sticks in Like you don't have a picture of it. No, I didn't. They didn't do that, No, I got a video of one that no, I did like, like, I got a video, I got a video of one that's really embarrassing that Like, after I did it, I was like, this is the corniest ship I've ever done, and no one will ever know except for Kaikai is the only.
Speaker 3: Person You didn't tell me one about that?
Speaker 2: No, it's so cringe.
Speaker 3: You made the grinder logo out of rocks.
Speaker 1: Wait, why would you put the grinder app on there? You don't use that? Know that one's for l g B T Q Q.
Speaker 2: Q Q is for Q and on.
Speaker 1: No, that's not that's not what it is. But we can add it if you want.
Speaker 2: Is what is Q? Is it questioning.
Speaker 1: Her queer?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd like to apply under Q no gidding. Since I've been begging your mama, I will say I fall under Q.
Speaker 1: I am questioning a lot.
Speaker 2: But you said since I invaded your mama.
Speaker 1: I look, he did invade her whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, Sorry, Pam, Say sorry to my mom.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Pam.
Speaker 2: Actually she didn't text me that. She listened to the last episode.
Speaker 1: So she's tired of you, bro.
Speaker 2: She's like, she's bored. She's bored of it all.
Speaker 1: Why are you going to do that?
Speaker 4: Actually, I should do that to you to silence you from saying all your you literally spread fake news, like you used your platform to spread fake literally you're pulling like a Christian to the public.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yesterday he said two things where like I had to look them up, and I was like, I feel so bad for being this friend when you say things no Christian.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I well you don't say it's real.
Speaker 4: And like reality, So I'm not gonna look it up because it's gonna be like no one.
Speaker 1: Is saying this.
Speaker 4: Because you find all your information through like somebody's TikTok who makes like eighteen million a day, and then there's one with words on the frames. You're like h and you click.
Speaker 2: That one information and line misinformation and lines or it's information and truths.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess depending on where you live and you're peeling back the veil veil veal goat Drew's goaated.
Speaker 3: That was rich.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one was like kind of anxiety. I am impressed. Did you just wake that out that? Because that was as impressive?
Speaker 2: How well I'm a rapper.
Speaker 1: Did someone else say that you said something that was funny?
Speaker 4: And I texted it to you because you didn't have your phone on you way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've been leaving the house.
Speaker 4: Oh, they called me Nintendo the way I switch up, which is like not a flex and it's like the worst.
Speaker 2: Thing, the way they switch up on me. And I said it, and then he was like, did you make that up? And I was like, I think I just made that.
Speaker 1: I had to look it up and I was like, oh my god, and I made it up.
Speaker 3: I made up a thing too. Yeah, it's that I see on both sides, like Chanel like bisexual. Yeah, wait you're well, no I'm not, but that's just something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why did you say that?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: For clout, gay is not allowed? Gay is not allowed?
Speaker 1: Why do you think that? Sorry, I just parted my sweaty feet in my socks.
Speaker 4: I don't know she was on because my feet got so hot, darned across the chair.
Speaker 1: Wa Hey, why do you say that?
Speaker 4: You should?
Speaker 2: Nikki Blonski where is she? So?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen her?
Speaker 2: She is, No, she's chilling like she's living her fucking life. But like I watched her live streams on TikTok every once in a while. She has a spot in my heart for ever. There's a few people that like have a spot in my heart, and she is one of them. And I can't name the other ones because it's really problematic.
Speaker 4: I thought you were saying I can't name the other ones because like you can't think of them, and I was gonna be like that, I guess how big of a spot do they really have? If you read self help books, I don't know if I want to talk to.
Speaker 2: You if you can't figure it out on your own like type shit.
Speaker 4: Or like I'm just like you don't have Like I feel like self help books are like the Avon of makeup or like the Mary Kate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's super period scheme period. Sorry, I'm bleeding. I'm free bleeding right now.
Speaker 2: In my.
Speaker 1: It's like a pyramid scheme.
Speaker 4: And all the graphic design for it looks like they like AI generated it.
Speaker 2: I've noticed, like looking at like go to a Barns and Nobles and just look at all of the book covers like they look fucking insane.
Speaker 1: It's insane. There can't be words behind that cover.
Speaker 2: No, they literally freaking out.
Speaker 1: If you like picked it up, it would shake and there'd be like an old kid. It rattle like somebody.
Speaker 2: Left the soon soon books are just gonna be fucking SD cards that we put into our ears.
Speaker 1: How soon do you think that is?
Speaker 2: I genuinely believe in the next fifty years something.
Speaker 1: Is actually wrong.
Speaker 4: I can't even get lastick because my eyes are dry. Do you know how many people like just wouldn't be able to get that, like because.
Speaker 1: Would it have to it would have to do with your eyes, would have to connect to your eyes so you can see it? Or is it You're just like your brain is reading it.
Speaker 2: It's just your brain. It's a chip in your brain. Such unnecessary literally, and like so I saw like a video of like kids from like the nineteen sixties, like predicting what the two thousands were gonna look like.
Speaker 4: One of them was like, dude, I'm gonna have a huge TikTok account brand.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do NPC TikTok live videos.
Speaker 4: My grandpa's gonna but my grandson is gonna post pictasee me when I was hot.
Speaker 1: As fun, keep popping on.
Speaker 2: TikTok yeah, and I'm gonna bang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, okay, what are you saying?
Speaker 1: What were they predicting?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: But they just like predicted a bunch of sh I forgot what I was saying.
Speaker 1: Well, you're supposed to remember what they were saying.
Speaker 2: Well, they were saying like, oh, they're gonna like have like phones in their homes and like just ship like that, Like they're gonna have TV. That's in the most creative people ever back then it was.
Speaker 1: It was I mean, I guess, but phone TV existed, so they were.
Speaker 4: Like, it'll be like what we have, but like kind of the opposite inside.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was. It was impressive because like the other said they were saying, was like, oh, they'll be like scared of the nuke and ship like and ship like that, and like yeah, yeah, I think nukes are alive to keep the population and check to scare us into submission. We don't have.
Speaker 4: Three people are like damn, I shouldn't run this red light because like what if.
Speaker 1: It's not toping?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I mean it's deeper than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my favorite conspiracy theory, like political, Yeah, there's no nukes, Like nukes are like what backs the US dollar value?
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, the military industrial complex, it all goes back to it.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's crazy. Because I dropped a nuke on your mom's cucci.
Speaker 2: Oh, I dropped a nuke, which is a turd in your mom's vagina, and it gave her a bacterial yeast infection.
Speaker 1: The bacterial yeast infection.
Speaker 2: Right right, Okay, wait, wait wait, I have shit written down, but I gotta find it first because it's like mixed into what I already said.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see the LK ninety nine thing, Well, it's like the superconductor.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't see that. Now there's like.
Speaker 3: Some South Korean scientists that figured out a way to make a superconductor.
Speaker 2: That room temperature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's yeah, really crazy, and.
Speaker 3: We would use that for It's like the MRI machine costs like forty million dollars and you could make one for like a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Because you don't have to like cool it and you can make like floating Yeah, because didn't we have to like used to like freeze like these like magnets to like make them letitate.
Speaker 3: I watched this video by this guy on YouTube and he was like basically saying that it would it would change the world if they actually pulled this shit off. Because like have you seen the job. Yeah, that's what they were saying, is like you could create tracks and like make cars float and then.
Speaker 4: Like necessary to like cool down the earth, but like the cars float, like it always has to be that.
Speaker 3: I say that they could make like a quantum computer wing bot.
Speaker 2: Like oh that lives in seventeen different and it gets embedded in the.
Speaker 1: Hood of a clip.
Speaker 4: So then exactly, Yeah, it's like a neuralink but for your exactly, and then anytime you're you're just like.
Speaker 3: A neuralink but for your pussy.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait where you're not allowed to say.
Speaker 1: The P words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually I actually feel that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there was a lot of drama with it because like they submitted it like years and years and years, like not years and years, like three years ago, and everybody was like, brother, shit is physically impossible, Like y'all are lying, y'all are making this ship up. And they kind of were. They were like theorizing, and they used like a different material like copper or something like. I don't I don't know exactly the science behind it, but basically the drama is that like it kind of started leaking that they were cracking the code. So the scientists that went and published it first, it was a group of three because they want a Nobel Peace Prizes and you can only get Nobel Peace Prizes in groups of three or less. So people were like kind of copying their signs, like yeah, yeah, it seems well you can get one in solo. But he ran, he broke away and like her, submitted it.
Speaker 4: So I have to start like a boy band to get my next I couldn't like I'd have to start like a duo, like an outcast kind of situation.
Speaker 1: Chrome, What the hell like this? That's like a finish of paint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I've been eating a lot of adrenochrome recently. Why are you looking at me? You're looking at me way too much and am not supposed.
Speaker 1: To look at you.
Speaker 4: I actually feel like this whole episode, I haven't looked at you, and that's why I started looking at you, because I've been just like zoning off while y'all talk about like magnets and fans.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a heart This is a crazy take. God sends his tastiest babies to his hungry as pit bulls. Well, okay, listen, what does that mean? That piples eat children. Okay, like I love animals, Oh my god, man, no, I love animals, but like piples, did you just think of that?
Speaker 4: No, I write it down, I know, but I'm saying, like, did you think of that?
Speaker 2: Well not those exact that exact very bage.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, but okay, because I was like, in what world were you around pit bulls?
Speaker 2: No? I posted that on my meme account. Literally all of that ship I read is just shit. I posted from my meme.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I thought like you were talking to somebody and they were like, yeah, like my pit bull like fuck my baby.
Speaker 2: Up or some shit. No, no, no, no, no, no, God sends his tastiest kids to his pipples.
Speaker 1: That was like the craziest thing I think you've ever said.
Speaker 2: But I was gonna get into like, okay, God, yeah, go far. I love animals and like shit, but like pipples are kind of scary and that's like my probably my most problematic take ever is and the people who ride for that's the I was like, this is one that I did come up with. I don't know how to work.
Speaker 6: Though, but basically it's like.
Speaker 1: Man, you are on a roll right now, Like this is insane you're saying men do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Cut. I guess this episode is already cut in, sliced, just like it's done done.
Speaker 1: Should I tell the story about the scary men at Nobuo?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: So I was at this event with like a bunch of homegirls and it was it was at the Malibu Pier, which is right next to the Nobuo like in Malibu. Yes, I go to the No Boo in Malibu, like and it's easy and I just do it on a whee like that's just kind of life. I leave, But one of them really likes eating there and they're We're like, oh, we should go. So we walked over. We tried so hard to get a table. They literally looked us up and down and we're like, we do not have anything here, and we begged for an eta for a table and they were like, we can't do that.
Speaker 1: And then my friend was like.
Speaker 4: But if you had to guess, could you And she was like, I literally cannot guess for you right now, Like it was a weird interaction.
Speaker 1: But we want to know boo couldn't get a table.
Speaker 4: Then we were told we could go to the bar area and you can order food there. I've also already told this story to Drew, So if he seems like unamused, it's not because it's an awesome like not an awesome story, it's because I've already told him. So I guess this is more for Katy.
Speaker 1: Because he's the only one in the room who hasn't heard it. But we couldn't get a table, and then we have to sit there.
Speaker 2: My altar hasn't heard it. Should I front? Should I bring him up?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Jericho?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Did you name him or did he name himself?
Speaker 2: Hey, Derek Jericho?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you? I mean, you're not that much different from Drew.
Speaker 2: I'm emo?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, did you give yourself that name?
Speaker 2: Or I was cutting for Justin Bieber and interrupted by a no boot story.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't answer my question. Also, both of those people are fully fine. You don't have to do that for them.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Jarn left one direction.
Speaker 1: It was like a long.
Speaker 4: Time ago, and he never left. I guess technically everybody who stayed in Wonder actually got fired. They got laid off, which is kind of embarrassing. Like Zayn left and then it was like fuck, all right, you don't.
Speaker 1: Seem like it took that long to change back.
Speaker 2: It's really easy. It's like they're sitting at like a round table in my brain at all time.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're sitting at the red table with Jada.
Speaker 2: The Red Willow Smith. Well, no, no, no, babe, I was just I don't think, don't Willow Willow Pill.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're saying to me.
Speaker 2: I'm to keep going pill Willow Pill is a drag queen that ate down and won this season.
Speaker 4: Okay, and she like, yeah, whoa.
Speaker 1: Anyways, we're sitting in the corner of this bar.
Speaker 4: When we walk in, immediately these two older men who had to have been in there like mid to late fifties. We're staring at us, but and all of us kind of saw it, but none of us acknowledge because we were like whatever we finished eating.
Speaker 2: Wait, can you pause real quick. I'm sorry. I just hate like women being like being like talked to and looked at weird by men.
Speaker 3: Like you, like a three hour break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to go lay down and cry.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because it didn't really affect me like that.
Speaker 3: So it's like, why are you it's about you, It's.
Speaker 1: It's about the men involved, and like what they're up.
Speaker 2: To, yeah, my emotions are more important than yours. Oh wow, actually, can you stop touching me? Thank you?
Speaker 1: So whatever, we like can acknowledge them.
Speaker 4: We finished our food, we're finishing our drink, and as we're finishing, the two guys go up and talk to two of the girls we're with and me and like the other girls are kind of like, oh okay, like they'll walk away eventually. I'm sure they don't walk away. Ten minutes has passed, and like our two home girls are kind of looking at us and they're like, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: We like kind of said in the mid fifties, late fifties, yeah, they had What the fuck? I was not there.
Speaker 3: I was in New York, dude, I'm not in my.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he was in his mid nineties by Jonah Hill.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I ate nineties.
Speaker 1: Low key was Jonah Hill. Guys like that's who it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't put it past him.
Speaker 1: It was not Jonah Hill.
Speaker 4: So whatever, we all start talking and then he's like guessing where we're all from, and he keeps talking to all of us, and I was just already kind of drunk, and he wouldn't get the hint that we didn't want him to be talking to us because it'd be like, yeah, but you know, we're about to like have one more drink and leave like whatever, like just trying to get them away. We're like, yeah, we're having a girl's night, like, and he just wouldn't back off.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 4: My friend and me were like, they're not even gonna buy us drinks and they look like they have a lot of money and they won't leave us alone. And I was like, oh, we should just ask if they're gonna and I think at one point like somebody kind of threw it into conversation and they just ignored it. So then I got on my phone onto Instagram and I put by I'll insert the photo photo both of these things.
Speaker 1: I put buy us.
Speaker 4: A drink question mark on the thing, and I kind of started a concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for visual listeners, it's like black screen white texts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like just fully like subtitled that, and I'm like and I I'm trying to shout to them, and they're kind of just like like literally liked like it's.
Speaker 1: Like right here, wait, hold your hand out to me.
Speaker 4: It's like right there, and they're like.
Speaker 1: Like slowly just moving away, and then I was like hello, like, oh, that was.
Speaker 4: Probably so allowed to that, like hello, come on, and I like made them read it, and then you're just looking at them.
Speaker 1: Like hey, like and they just keep talking to everybody else.
Speaker 2: Why are you like an actress? That was good. I'm not even just playing like that is good.
Speaker 4: I'm not even just playing you guys.
Speaker 1: I'm not even just playing this like I'm real. But I hate how squeaky this chair is on my chains.
Speaker 2: Why he's like shitting it's all of a sudden, all of a sudden. It's never once squeaked, but all of a sudden it's the chair. Because I think, and you're shitting yourself. I think you're wearing a diaper. We need to we need to bring back diapers.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. I need to piss in.
Speaker 2: A Should we do it tonight? I'm literally not even kidding. Because I was so jealous of Christian and Michael when they put on diapers and pete and then without me, I was like, fuck, dude, I need to try that.
Speaker 4: That's like the craziest sentence ever. I was so jealous of my other grown ass friends who were fishing a diapers.
Speaker 2: Without me anyways, gotta try it out.
Speaker 4: They ignore it and then they keep talking and we like kind of keep trying to just get them away like from us.
Speaker 1: They won't. And then I put on my phone again.
Speaker 4: I was like, I want to drink question mark on me exclamation point and I was like hello, and I was like, come on, is this gonna get you?
Speaker 1: Like you know you want it? Like I just like kept doing that.
Speaker 4: Also, one of the friends of Tavi and she pointed out to me when I saw her the other day, she was like that the way I was showing the phone was.
Speaker 1: I was like, like, it's just.
Speaker 4: Like like really like moving a lot.
Speaker 1: And then one of the guys started to almost like answer.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, actually, like you let me buy him a drink and I was like, I'm not gonna buy you a drink.
Speaker 1: I was kidding.
Speaker 2: Oh, but if the roles were reversed, yeah, it would be funny.
Speaker 1: I just ring you up for a second. I thought you were like.
Speaker 4: Like here for women, and now it seems like you're just like when I'm playing both.
Speaker 2: Listen, women come from my ribb and they are the devil.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, is that like a religious ideology.
Speaker 3: I can't get behind that personally. Oh my I am.
Speaker 2: I am like, she wants you so bad. She's hearing this, she's gonna hear you. She's gonna finger you.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but seriously, no jokes, Like that's fucked up and I don't support that.
Speaker 2: God user, Oh, I can get loud, should get loud. No, it's gonna scare you.
Speaker 4: That was so loud, but whatever. I was like, I'm not gonna buy your drink. And then he starts going on. He's like, you know what, girls, I have a better idea. All of you, come to my house. I have plenty of alcohol, I have a pool, I got a disco ball and.
Speaker 1: A dance floor.
Speaker 4: We can get started a little party of borrow like start saying all this. I was just looking at I'm like, are you crazy? You're gonna fucking kill us?
Speaker 2: Like no, and you fumbled the bag like crazy and I'm not even saying that, Like she literally fumbled from me and the rest of my summer, like you.
Speaker 4: Should have just like you have to make it about you, not even like and you fumbled so hard she could have like gotten the car she wanted, like all this stuff like she.
Speaker 1: Fuffled so hard. I could have had access to a.
Speaker 2: Pool, some friends with pools, but like, it would have been so easy if that was your baile, Like, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Guess all I would have to do is like have sex and commit to somebody who's like really gross.
Speaker 2: I do it every day.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at her, Queen, Queen, Queen. You two, queen.
Speaker 3: I love the idea of you wanting and you to take the chance of getting trafficked so you can see a disco ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dance floor inside the house. But he has bread, Like that's crazy. But he wouldn't buy you a drink. That's That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I kept saying. And I made that joke to him.
Speaker 2: I was like, he kept he might be the kill you.
Speaker 4: Literally kept saying it. Like five times. He was liked, come to our house, come to our house, come to our house, and we were like no, and then he wouldn' leave someone. We were like, can you even make drinks? Like we can get really good drinks or so even in the off chimese we did go to your house, what can you make? And then he looks at me, He's like, what do you like to drink, and I was like tequila, and he was like, I can make you a triple shop margarita that will send you off.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you are.
Speaker 4: Going to behead me and I was like so, I was like, so you just want to go to your house so you can kill us, like and he was like, I couldn't take on all four all five of you, and I was like, we were like, okay, so you can take on like two of us or something like what is happening?
Speaker 1: He just wouldn't leave us alone. And then I started getting really annoyed.
Speaker 4: Because he mentioned he kept being like, come to my house, come to my house, come to my house.
Speaker 1: And we were like, no, we don't even.
Speaker 2: Live close to you consequence, and he.
Speaker 4: Like kept like talking, and then I just started getting really annoyed and I would turn to the bar and turn back.
Speaker 1: And be like like start yelling like.
Speaker 5: That started screaming and they didn't munch like he literally just like I had told him I was for Miami.
Speaker 1: He goes, there's that spice coming out.
Speaker 4: Like he was just like like, dude, it was insane. One of them was definitely a little scenile, Like anything you said to him. He couldn't hear, so that's probably why the screams didn't bother him.
Speaker 1: Like when I told.
Speaker 4: Him literally I they were like, oh, are you Cuban because I'm for Miami. I was like, yeah, I'm like Cuban and him Durance and he goes, oh, I love Hungry.
Speaker 1: I can't believe so long like Stargards.
Speaker 4: Is like Houn Durists and he was like yeah hungry and like he literally keep taking back.
Speaker 1: I was like no, no, no, no, no, no whatever. It just like kept going.
Speaker 4: For so fucking long, and they like would not budget. I can't remember some of the other shiit I did. I was just acting fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I told him I was a landlord for an RV part.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And then it turns out that you was literally a landlord for an RV because it was It was one of the when he was drilling in the entire time about he was like, no, like this is fucking weird, Like this is like a match made in heaven, Like this is weird that we're both RV land Yeah. He became obsessed with Becausea's life sucked balls too well.
Speaker 4: He ate it up so like, actually, I have two other things I did before I get into that. He was holding this drink and I literally like, wait, hold this, like they at this point has gone for like twenty five minutes. I go give me that, Lily, like take this cup out of his hand, and he was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, you want some tequila. I was like, I just like yanked your cuff on.
Speaker 2: Your hand literally so bad.
Speaker 1: And then one of.
Speaker 4: Their phones was on there, like on the like bar table. I was like, give me that. I just like grabbing hit because I wanted to scare them away. Like what I was hoping would happen is they'd be like, Okay, we've been drilling these girls trying to get them to come to our house for thirty minutes when they've said no eighteen times, but one of them has to budge, And I thought maybe they'd be like, oh, one of them actually fucking insane, it will come to my house and steel every I mean.
Speaker 2: All of y'all were being kind of kooky, right, you know, all of.
Speaker 4: Us literally just started saying the craziest ship in response, like they'd be like.
Speaker 1: How old are you? And I was like, oh, her, she's sixteen.
Speaker 4: Don't tell the bartender her And He literally was like, oh I wouldn't, and we're like.
Speaker 2: Whoah No. They literally they literally thought like Manning Pixie, dream Girl, like a shine of this spotless mind, like this is going to change our lives. I think they're the girls.
Speaker 4: There's something deep. There's gotta be a better word for whatever I was energy. I was showing them because it was not like, yeah.
Speaker 2: The robber.
Speaker 4: These guys were so weird, and they were like that.
Speaker 1: Girl needs help, like something's wrong with her.
Speaker 2: But clinics clinically insane dream girl, BPD, dream girl.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep going.
Speaker 2: A rectile dysfunctioned dream boy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 4: You're like freaking out, dude, but oh my god, no, I have a like like a hiccup that's stuck in my in my like throat goat in my throat.
Speaker 1: But one of them like they kept yeah, thank you, actually, thank you for recognizing that.
Speaker 4: But they kept asking, and then finally one of our friends was like, dude, actually, I'm so sorry. I know we keep saying no, but it's because we all.
Speaker 1: Lived so far. We all started saying places that were like really far from Malaburn. I was like, yeah, dude, I live in fucking Pomona.
Speaker 4: I have to take like the most expensive move bore of my life back and it's like, if.
Speaker 2: You don't know, is like what like eighteen hours?
Speaker 1: No, it's literally like.
Speaker 4: If it was at the middle of the night, I think it'd be like three hours, like maybe longer like, but in the middle of that, I would probably.
Speaker 1: Still be like two hours and thirty minutes. But he just like then honed in on me.
Speaker 4: He's like, you're not from fucking Pomona. And I was like, what's wrong with Pomona? I literally am I have to live there, my job is there.
Speaker 1: And then one of our friends was like, yeah, she's got to get back to the RV business. And then he was like the RV business. I was like, oh, yeah, I'm a landlord for an RV like a trailer park. And then he was like, no, you're not. And I was like, I don't understand why you're becoming so hostile with me.
Speaker 4: That's literally my life, Like I live in Pomona. I'm a landlord, Like, I don't know why. That's the craziest thing ever. And then he was like how many RVs do you have? And I was like, Okay, this is gonna sound crazy, but I have eight acres with thirty five RVs on them, just so, and I was like, with thirty five, but I did mention that, and I think that's why you believe it, because I was like, and I know that sounds like I'm cramming a oh is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It just it just went, but it's fine.
Speaker 4: I was like, and I know that sounds like a lot of RVs for one pocket of land, but like that's how it's always been, Like I treat my tenants.
Speaker 1: Really really good. It was like, what, what's the parsis?
Speaker 4: I was like twelve twelve hundred to eighteen hundred, but like it just depends on how new the RV is.
Speaker 1: And then he started freaking. He's like, oh my god, like this is actually crazy, Like do you actually do that?
Speaker 4: And I was like why would I just say all of that, dude, Like why would I lie about that? And then he started to becoming like overly into it. So I just turned and paid the tab and then like my friends were like, see that's the RV money coming in, Like she's paying the tab. And we had gotten one last drink and we wanted to go outside and smoke and at this point, I was like, this literally isn't funny anymore because it's been going on for forty five minutes and they actually won't leave us alone. So I told the bartender. I was like, Hey, we're gonna go outside to smoke and finish these drinks. Can you please have like security make sure he doesn't follow after us? And when we got up, they started following us outside, and I think the security came and interfered, and then the security kind of lingered with us while we were on couches, and the second the security started walking away, both of them like grabbed their drinks and started walking towards us, and I had to run back and get the security and tell him to come and like block them again.
Speaker 1: It was the craziest interaction I think I've ever had at that restaurant.
Speaker 4: And I hope somebody from the restaurant hears this and bans me for giving bad vibes publicly. It's my really long story, guys. I'm sorry, I'm every.
Speaker 2: I'm talking yet, WHOA, you're beautiful and down? Yeah, you're beautiful and you're lovely?
Speaker 1: Is it take you so long to read? Are you making it up? I don't think you wrote that down.
Speaker 3: I wrote all of it.
Speaker 1: You did it. That's a lot more words than what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Fuck. I wrote something down right before this that I wanted to talk about, but like.
Speaker 1: Oh, you probably just wrote it down in your mind. So if you just think hard enough.
Speaker 3: Wait till the guy I was super old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but both of them were like in their like late fifties, like maybe mid sixties.
Speaker 3: Kept I kept imagining. You know that video of Mitch McConnell where he like pauses, Yeah, I kept that when you held up the thing get a drinking, he like just stares off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was literally what I was giving. They were like looking through my phone. They did not want to read it.
Speaker 3: This week.
Speaker 2: It's been good by Barts and cooperation.
Speaker 3: And a string of.
Speaker 4: Me and Drew was talking about it after I told him, because I woke up the next day.
Speaker 1: I was like, that was insane.
Speaker 4: I can't believe that they drilled for forty minutes because they were that horny and like desperate, and me and Drew were discussing if we think they went home and were like.
Speaker 2: Damn, I fuck, I fucked up, Like oh, like that was so weird, Like I can't believe I did that, Like, did they have hangover anxiety.
Speaker 1: The next hour they like, dude, that girl was so meat.
Speaker 2: Or were they like damn like I ate that shit up, Like I almost bagged five girls at once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably that, Like I was this close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put the meddling security guard like meddling kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do they call them that? Like they're like not metal, They're like.
Speaker 2: Normal, No, no, meddling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are they meddling? Meddling? What to get? Like that was like the thing with the fire on it?
Speaker 2: Girl, What the hell are you saying right now? You're freaking me the fuck out. You're literally freaking me the fuck out. All right, challenge for both of you guys. Look down at your zipper and I bet I can guess what three letters are on it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Three letters?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: There's three letters on my zipper? How did he know that? And it's why k K and I guarantee you motherfuckers out there are wearing it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's like the whitest manufacturer of zippers like on the planet. And then some of the zippers on some of the old zippers on Levi's I think are like made by Levi's and that like old Levi's have like a specific zipper, and that's how you know how old they are.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for learning my fucking.
Speaker 1: Something, right, I know everything. You can't teach me.
Speaker 2: You don't know. You don't know that. You don't know a lot of fucking ship. Where are kids? Oh yeah, I know where they are.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to say it publicly because of their safety.
Speaker 2: That's what I would say to gotcha.
Speaker 3: You guys are bad parents.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, it says the loser, single bitch. Oh my god, sad motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I'm pointing out the fact that you are not good.
Speaker 2: No life virgin.
Speaker 3: What does that? What does that have to do with you? Guys? Me pointing out that your parenting is not that good.
Speaker 2: Uh, because you've never had sex and you can't even make kids because you've never done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because nobody wants to touch you because you're disgusting.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was too far.
Speaker 1: That was yeah, that was too far because you touch him, so that would.
Speaker 3: Make Yeah, exactly was it you last night, Drue or was it Jericho.
Speaker 2: Last night? Boning you? That was Raymond?
Speaker 3: Damn Raymonds.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was ray mysterio.
Speaker 2: He's not fronting right now.
Speaker 1: Fuck, I don't want my phone to die.
Speaker 2: But I needs is that the wrestler? Oh yeah, Journey?
Speaker 1: Hello Johnny? Yes, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, I can't find running. Where is she can't find journing? My mom, I'm gonna kill you. Find journey?
Speaker 2: Am right here?
Speaker 1: You have me outside.
Speaker 3: Where now?
Speaker 1: You see your journey? You see your journey? You see journey.
Speaker 3: I think he's invisible.
Speaker 2: Yeah journey? What John yet? I what?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Context literally broke her spirit like she.
Speaker 4: Like it was probably fun didn't give it like it was funny for her, and then he went for so long. Also, you know what I realized is this was posted on snapchat and I don't think this person was like a content creator like that. So that means this older brother just did this into his for like way too long.
Speaker 2: Was that a trend at the time? Oh?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Okay, right, but this is the best one to ever know this?
Speaker 1: What's so good? She just said, like it's actually so sad. Also, what was her reaction when he finally was like, no, you're real? I wonder She was.
Speaker 2: Just like, I love my Mom's gonna kill me, like just making it real? Well, you know, it's really scary. Oh that was savage.
Speaker 3: That was honestly savage.
Speaker 2: D Savage in Madison Beer. Oh the Madison Beer beef d Savage. Jacklinski. Oh, baby Gronk, Baby Gronk just lived, Baby Gronk just rised up Libby.
Speaker 3: Dunn during that four weeks later.
Speaker 2: Baby Gronk, you know, baby grown dude, Jesus sick at fucking kid. He's got like eighteen college offers for football and he doesn't even play, like and yeah and Livy done l s u l s U Jack Glinski, Okay done bo bo literally bro literally but gen Alpha is literally making memes now, and it's really really fucking scary because Alpha, yes, Jen Alpha, like the new Ones. I know they're not Alpha Calm fucking gin Beta more like because they're fucking pussies. They got addicted to their fucking iPads and roadblocks like duh, like jin Jin Beta more like we should be called Sigma Gin Sigma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm tired of being called gen z.
Speaker 1: Wait that's what you think you are?
Speaker 3: I think ye.
Speaker 2: Like boomer boy like gink doink? What the fu was I saying? Oh? Gin Alpha's making memes now? And one of them is like skippity do bot fucking toilet. Yeah they're babies, they're young, but they're making memes now, which means we're all about to get made fucking fun of and we're gonna be the loser cringe Facebook, And you know it's crazy. No, no, no, no no, I read I treat it's crazy that the cycle is just continuing because we used to look at our parents and be like, God damn it, our parents are so fucking stupid. They believe everything they read on Facebook. We are now our fucking parents. We have become our parents with TikTok because everything on TikTok is real to everyone in our generation and it's just misinformation and lies spread by me. But yeah, they have this in called like Skippy toilet or something that, like, why do you know this maddics?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, skippy toilet.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the Oh no, I just erased all of my fucking notes. No wait, they're all gone.
Speaker 1: Well, don't don't back up yet. Yeah, I don't think you're shaking it out. You're freaking me out.
Speaker 2: They're all gone and all the notes are gone. Oh well at p up Okay, Well that sucks, but I have a second one, so we're good. But yeah, look up, I'll look it up on our phone. My phone, that is Jim, I look I want because you're always cheating on it. Just turns out she never wanted to see my pictures in the first place. She never really actually cared.
Speaker 1: What the fuck are you quoting?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I didn't realize that Gen Alpha was twelve years old. Now, yeah, they're young, like twelve is that's like a person?
Speaker 4: Wait, okay, so I'm confused. And then what twelve to twenty?
Speaker 7: What is I think after if you're fourteen right now, you're Gen Z and we're in the gray area of millennial and X with the two years you're just lineal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think is the term.
Speaker 1: I say that, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you are so that.
Speaker 2: So this generation off was like six years old, thought they were liked and they live in avatars. They're gonna be cringed out. What were you saying? Kai like that? Like they live as avatar is online and they're gonna be fucking creeped out by like us showing our face online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's all these theories that the next generation is gonna view like not having privacy as like cringe, so everyone will just use like an avatar, which.
Speaker 4: Is ideal because I'm like, all right, I'm already agreeing with them.
Speaker 1: I'm so young at mart, you know.
Speaker 2: But this is the memes that they created. Christmastad, Stimmy, Stimmy.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is already a thing.
Speaker 2: Ask your ask your nine year old, ten year old, eleven year old, twelve year old, I've never heard of this.
Speaker 1: Not that song.
Speaker 4: I've heard that song, but remember this style of videos and how popular it was, like it was during like happening.
Speaker 2: I'm speaking just on Skippy the toilet. It's like a thing that all of your younger siblings know, but you have no idea that fucking exists.
Speaker 1: I would have never seen that.
Speaker 2: And it's like a whole like series of videos that this dude creates, and jin Alpha just like eats it the fuck up. I mean that had eighty eight million views and the other one had seventy four million views, and they just like eat it up. But it literally just looks like Gary's mod videos and it's probably fucking made in Gary's Mod or some shit.
Speaker 4: I I guess we went through phases as like our generation of making some of the worst jokes.
Speaker 2: And like e, literally the letter E was funny deep Fried, do you'll remember that likes or no, the letter E meme? I know it got to the point where the letter E was funny and I ate it up, Like this is how far gone we went. And meme culture, Like, guys, I'm not kidding, I know, like I could teach a college class me on on memes, like I'm and I'm not even just saying that, Like I fucking love memes. I think they like speak so much to like culture, like literally like not to be fucking lame and loser, but like they literally like show what the masses are thinking. And like the fact that like I know, like people like aliens were confirmed real and everyone was just like making jokes about it is fucking crazy because five years ago, if aliens were announced that they were real, it would have like literally broken everything ever. But even though like but that's a psychological operation, though it is, it is, it's distracting both Mitch McConnell Froze on TV sign up. Yeah, I don't believe in Project green Beam or whatever the fuck Project blue Beam is, like what their project I was like whoa, what is that you're saying? No, it's you know what that is. It's like that the government like it has projectors that project UFOs in the sky to like whatever confirm their alien agenda to distract us from you know what they're gonna do is aliens. This is this is the whole fucking game plan. Aliens are announced real then in the next few months, right, they're going to be coming to Earth more frequently. Well, then they're going to destroy the power grid. Aliens are going to destroy the power grid. It's gonna wipe out everything, all of our financial crypto, all of our currencies. Then they're gonna in state said, now this is real ship y'all. No, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 3: The aliens are going to make way for the CBDC.
Speaker 2: Exactly fed now is going to be in stated and then it's all because the alien aliens are.
Speaker 1: Going to take away and charge.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: No, I want Biden to stop gate keeping the alien.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you just ship yourself?
Speaker 1: No, sorry, very ignoremal just said what did you say? He said, I'm you know you repeated, Actually.
Speaker 3: I want Biden to stop gate keeping the alien. Oh t probably goes crazy.
Speaker 2: You never had no, you've never had that Ship's like that ship is literally like out of this world, like it's fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, Like.
Speaker 2: You ever heard of alien moan? No you never heard it. No, you can't make any It's really fucking easy. Bro.
Speaker 4: Oh, mister Beast is playing with dynamite now, so he's ripping into the ozone.
Speaker 2: L he's a terrorist. Have you seen the last episode mister beasts terrorist dark? No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he.
Speaker 4: Actually is a genius because of Oppenheimer being out, He's like, let's add explosivesm wow, Like that's the new vibe. Like he was like he was like wait, It's like when he saw a squid game and he was like, wait, what if I.
Speaker 1: Take exactly this.
Speaker 2: He's making a nuke.
Speaker 1: I think mister gonna set off.
Speaker 2: This is your next fucking video. Is the h bomb?
Speaker 1: Bro set off hydrogen bomb?
Speaker 2: Like up, I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: I'm bored of them.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, like a train in a hole, like, oh my god, oh a turning through a wall. Wow, Like I literally watched them and I'm like, okay, bored.
Speaker 2: Tried like you're boring, boring tomato tomato.
Speaker 1: And then he started playing with fire and explosives and.
Speaker 2: No, mister Beasts terrorism arc it's coming soon. No, but like I've said it before, like, oh, don't get me wrong, Like, mister Bees, come on the podcast. We got some ship to talk about. Let me one of these because you're evil.
Speaker 1: He's one of the explosions, so bad man.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, mister Bees, come on the podcast and convince me you're not evil.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know if you've ever looked into that frame, but like I don't think he looks.
Speaker 2: To them like I need to go there. Like.
Speaker 4: Oh, also, I was hanging out with Christian, Alissa and Jester.
Speaker 2: People who are they?
Speaker 1: There's someone like our closest friends.
Speaker 2: I've just got rid of all the ops. I've gotten rid of all.
Speaker 1: Your shrooms recently, so you're losing your connections.
Speaker 2: It's just like people, bro, it's like me myself and I like Sigma mentality, like I came from the bottom now I'm fucking here type ship like bottom g swag.
Speaker 1: I think you might still be.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: Never that.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Oh, we were sitting around watching videos and then Christy goes, oh my god, I have a video that I think you're really gonna like and I was like, oh my god, what is it. He's like, watch, just watch, and he wasn't joking. He literally showed me a hydrogen bomb video.
Speaker 2: Oh I that motherfucker jacked my sweat. Yeah, and he showed and jacked my sweat, showed me.
Speaker 4: He was like, he was like, I just feel like you would love this, and I did because my first reaction was like, oh, imagine seeing that.
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful, and then we all started laughing because I was like, oh, oh my god, I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that. Like it's literally a like like but it looked so.
Speaker 2: Pretty, nor the ozone layer. I was like, trust me, I know like massive explosions are. It does something to my brain, Like it's still it's like discovering like when Apes discovered fire for the first time, Like it that to my brain or like making the wheel and rolling down a hills.
Speaker 4: Literally the theory of all mister B's videos like that has to be the way he goes like just.
Speaker 2: What cave found fire? Yeah, like primal instincts like like colosseum like type shit.
Speaker 3: Dude, that beay Root explosion video it li insane.
Speaker 2: It looks like an anime fight scene. Yeah yeah, I've showed you like a million times.
Speaker 3: There's like an explosion, there's like a shockwave that like eviscerates everything in front of him.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, did that happen like last year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I have seen that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's it literally looks like an anime fight scene. Have you seen the one of the dude on the jet ski on the water and he like, thank god he did this. He was really fucking close, but he jumped into the water because like he saw the explosion and he was like, oh fuck, like I don't know what to do, and he evaded like the shockwave that would have like likely ruptured his ear drums and made him bleed in like all this crazy shit. Well, should I get into Drew sye up Corner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, before welcome to Drew shy up Corner.
Speaker 2: Check on your friends who aren't having sex. We are not.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, but you said you that.
Speaker 2: Was a quote from guy. Oh okay, what are you talking about. I'm not cringe. I'm a reflection of your internalized shame. That's just not true. You're the sensors on toilets aren't automatic flushers. They are cameras stealing your dick and vagina and butt information. So tape them. Tape them like you tape your computer screen. Fucking nerds. I do it too. I'm scared of it.
Speaker 1: Every public batherm you go.
Speaker 2: Into, I'm gonna I'm gonna sell that. I'm gonna sell a sticker that you put over the sensor.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that is the nastiest thing ever.
Speaker 2: Wow Dollar General be leaving that one cash up there to die. It's like the best one. That's literally my most favorite one. Dudes, be like, I don't watch TV. I'm not gonna let mainstream media tell me how to think. My brother in Christ, you let recommendations underscore, watchnext, dot serve parenthesy parentheses determine your whole personality.
Speaker 3: That's so good.
Speaker 2: If I end up, if God ends up being real and I go to Hell, I'm gonna be so pissed He's real. God hates.
Speaker 1: We need to bring that back.
Speaker 2: This is a question for the culture. If I floated one thousand feet above the ground perfectly still, would the earth rotate beneath me? Why don't we travel that way? If it does? You ever jump, If you jump in an airplane, why don't I splat on the fucking back? If I throw a tennis ball in the car, why doesn't it float backwards and hit the I know there's a physics answer, but it's not real.
Speaker 3: It's conservation momentum.
Speaker 2: And it's not really that's.
Speaker 1: Just it just doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: Simple what is that sound?
Speaker 1: The simple answer is it just doesn't know. I think on his ac.
Speaker 2: No is that you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 2: So that's what it was. It sounded like it was coming from to.
Speaker 1: The point that like I need I gotta rub my feet together and take a nap, all right.
Speaker 2: Last one when a gay person says, wait no, because like you're going to hear the most incoherent, unintelligent thing you've ever heard. It may someone make a compilation of me.
Speaker 1: Episode also, but you're not gay facts?
Speaker 2: Ye, I said a.
Speaker 4: Really funny tweet and I wish I could find it. I've tried to find it and I can't. But a Ryan showed it to because it was on your timeline and it was like, can you but just stop bringing those big ass hope bags in the club.
Speaker 1: You almost knocked the charcoal off my hookah. I literally cried out back.
Speaker 2: It's like I've been hitting the.
Speaker 4: Big ass tote bag in a club because you just don't know you're gonna end up there and be.
Speaker 2: Like I've been hit in the face in the front. Yeah. Yeah, I've literally been hit with one before in a club and it like made my inside of my lip bleed.
Speaker 1: Good, I did it on purpose?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 1: In the next episode, we're gonna announce something so crazy that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna rock your fucking socks off.
Speaker 1: If you have a family, you might leave them, yes, because that's what I would do. I think that's my cards.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, well.
Speaker 1: I continue family tradition.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of people just like have their phones now and they like find you tradition, But I continue.
Speaker 2: My family tradition of what I.
Speaker 1: Will be walking out of my children.
Speaker 2: Oh I mean you.
Speaker 1: Culturally, it is a part of me. Okay.
Speaker 4: It's bad when a woman says she wants to try something. Now, did Barbie not teach anybody anything?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it yet because I don't fuck with women. Movies pink me about little pink.
Speaker 3: With women.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's get into media.
Speaker 4: I did watch Carol, and I think it would have been better if it was about straight people.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know that movie is heartbreaking.
Speaker 4: And then when we fucked me up, and I almost feel like I shouldn't have watched it. But you know what cinema is, cinema, you got, you got the cinema, Harry sty.
Speaker 2: You are a cinema treasure action.
Speaker 1: But it was really good and I need if.
Speaker 4: You haven't watched it, cover your ears, but I need a poster of Kate Blanchett.
Speaker 1: Holding up that gun.
Speaker 2: Kate Blanchette put her entire fucking pussy into the film.
Speaker 1: I thought that was about to flight like it got. I got so into that movie. I literally was like, I can't believe this.
Speaker 2: This is a documentary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt like that. I actually did.
Speaker 4: You asked me if it like like tore my rectum, I mean my suspension of belief.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm seeing your mom right after this, and I'm just my my head is like going one hundred hymen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean when I ripped your mom's hymen, she bled a lot, a lot more than I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I'm you know, wait what is it it's hymen.
Speaker 1: No, I'm so fucking high.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm so fucking high man. That's literally that's crazy that you knew exactly what because that's literally me on the same way. Oh yeah, and you're taking edible this episode. By the way, it's like.
Speaker 6: Boy, boy, boy, boy one.
Speaker 1: We should do that at the next party, be a conversation like.
Speaker 2: You're done, boy, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Boy? And you better not be a snitch because that's a fucking Carl.
Speaker 4: Bismore, who's Coral Bismore's dad.
Speaker 2: Do the first part?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: You know I just did.
Speaker 1: The first part?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh is it?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 1: Dude, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't remember it either, motherfucker. Yeah, motherfucker, motherfucker, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: And you better not be snitch girl. So fucking Carl Bismart.
Speaker 4: Motherfucker, you're a fucking liar, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: I think that's the only movie I've watched. Yeah, this only movie I watched.
Speaker 1: And then I'm gonna grab my phone so I can't get my BESI.
Speaker 2: Uh And for my movie, I don't Actually, I don't know if you've seen it. I know you've seen it, but it was me tripping with Kay's mom challenge.
Speaker 1: Wait, why would you be tripping with her? Just like trying to like trying.
Speaker 2: My penis is really small, so it's like basically a clit.
Speaker 1: I see, I held in that secret, but I am serious.
Speaker 3: I want to bring up. Can you guys stop banging my mom please, I mean, you tell.
Speaker 4: Her that it's like and I think she swallowed magnets or something and then I did too, so they're stuck in my gucci and hers also.
Speaker 3: Just please stop it. It's very hard for me.
Speaker 4: The urinary track so like right, and like I mean, it's a flat magnet, so like got stuck there and then we just like when I see her.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like like that's insane yea.
Speaker 4: And sometimes it sucks because she'll like it's such a strong magnet. Sometimes she'll like kick me and my.
Speaker 2: COUCHI and they've literally ripped up, like ripped in half before.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I tried. I tried to set boundaries, and I guess whatever, I need this job.
Speaker 2: So what's more important kai your family or your job?
Speaker 3: The job? Probably?
Speaker 1: There you go, that's we taught you good.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: When the Morning Comes by Darryl Hall and John Oates, that is the best song ever. Wow, I've been listening to like the same three songs over and over Seabird by Innovations, Our House by Crosby.
Speaker 1: Stills, Nash and Young.
Speaker 4: Too many people put that down to one and iron Man by the Cardigans and just that whole album.
Speaker 2: My movie is, uh, this small movie that just came out called Barbie. I don't know if you've heard, if you've heard of it, me know no, but actually not another teen movie, classic classic, five out of five ski E cyber Speed dj S Mix, super fucking lit. And that's all I'm giving you. I gave you like a bunch of music last week, and I don't have anything else, So I've given.
Speaker 1: You all of me. I don't know what else me one.
Speaker 2: So you.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks for watching.
Speaker 3: This is so weird, ski really uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Y'all are fucking You're fucking high and weird. You're freaking the fucking out. Your parents are gonna find out.
Speaker 1: They can smell it, even if it's an edible, your breast smells. It smells like a well know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're being weird.
Speaker 1: They're gonna drug This sucks, but they're gonna drug test you don't know.
Speaker 2: And you're I'm literally gonna get kicked to school.
Speaker 1: Bye.