Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network Talk Talk Talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks back.
Speaker 1: What's up y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode and We Talk Back, a show dedicated to you Dreamers. And Chaser's just your co host, AJ Howiday. What's up?
Speaker 2: Tam Damn?
Speaker 1: How your foot?
Speaker 2: Girl? Y'all? Please pray for me if you ever laughed at any of my jokes on this motherfucker show, I need you to lift me up in prayer tonight when you hear this show. Please in the name of Jesus, Baby girl, been going through it?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's rough out here, I can imagine.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The limbs are important.
Speaker 2: Yes they are. And you know what, first before I before I unpack on it? Everybody listening as well as.
Speaker 1: The first can I unpack on you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: If you if you don't want to be unpacked on this, just fast forward a little bit. AJ. How you doing? First?
Speaker 1: Shit, I'm good, bitch. The only thing I'm struggling is not to eat.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: You had two salmon patties already this morning.
Speaker 2: I ate a motherfucking thing, because I listen, just getting dressed takes forever right now. Taking them cleaning my body and putting on clothes just takes forever. So I was like, you talked to me during our meeting yesterday. You could hear it in my voice that.
Speaker 1: I was depleted.
Speaker 2: My spirit was low. So I was like, you know what, I'm gonna go get a massage. I'm gonna take myself to a spa and I'm just gonna get me a massage. I ain't got no fucking money, but I'm still gonna treat myself. Fuckerod. So I went to the spy, had a massage, laid by the pool, had here a glass of champagne, and I still was like, hmm, I'm still not happy. I'm still I'm waiting, like I went to the ritz. So I'm sitting by the door, waiting on my uber because I can't drive right now. So I'm waiting on my uber, sitting on my scooter, and these white men come in with their golf clubs. Looks like they had just come back from golfing and it's raining, and one of them says to me, hey, do you guys got coffee in here.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I.
Speaker 2: Said, I don't mother fucking know.
Speaker 1: How you standing there with a boot? You think I work here? Sir?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he was like, well, I'm sure. He was like, well, in my defense, you're standing by the door and you're black. So yo, see how I got it confunied.
Speaker 1: I literally just saw a post on Instagram that said, uh, what is that? Make it? Make it normal? Let's normalize randomly asking random white people if they work here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start doing it, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm going to start doing it, and I'm gonna start like locking my door quick when a white person walked past. I'm just start doing all the ship they do this racism right quick, for real, blatant.
Speaker 2: Next the hotel, I'll just gonna walk up to a white man, excuse me, do y'all have coffee here?
Speaker 1: I would just leave my bag by what they asked. I was like, I don't mother fucking know a plush card by them?
Speaker 2: So all right, Like my attitude was already stink, but now my attitude is really stink because I do not fucking work here. So then my uber comes right and there's a I see this black man sitting inside and I'm like he gonna get out and help me. I hope he get out and help me. If he don't, I'm not giving him five stars. Right. So he's looking. I was like, uh, He's like, you need help, and I was like, yes, please, And so he gets he opens the door and then he puts two crutches out the door, and then he stands up and he's on crutches. Oh no, no, no, it's okay. It's okay. You don't have to help me out. See if I can find someone to from the inside that can help. He's like, no, it's okay. I'm used to it now. And he hops around the car and I see he has one leg. Oh I got one leg, y'all. He was like, I'm used to it. It's fine. Just passed me your scooter. Go ahead, get in the car and make yourself comfortable. It's okay.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh my god, did he have his driving leg though? Yeah, he had to drive a leg, yeah, at least. So he gets in the car. Gratitude is y'all grateful? Shit was so fucked up.
Speaker 2: So he gets in the car and he asked me what happened to me? And I told him about it, and then I was like, what happened to your leg? And he said he lost his leg twenty five years ago to cancer. And I was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. He was like, you're sorry. I just told you I beat twenty cancer twenty five years ago and you're telling me you're sorry. You need to be happy for me, yeah, man, see, And I was like, oh, that's the energy I need to have right now. Thank you. I was like, thank you so much for picking me up and thank you for this message that I needed right now about being grateful and being you know, just happy with what I have. So thank you so much. So the best part of my massage was the lesson I got on the way back to my friend's house to see.
Speaker 1: That's that be God all day long? Mm hm, you see you feeling some type of way. Yep, it's always worse, right.
Speaker 2: So then when I got up this morning to go to work, I was like, you know what, it ain't that fucking bad period, because I do this ship with a smile on my face. So I say that to all of y'all who's sitting there with whatever is the equivalent of my foot being broken in your life? Ain't that bad baby girl.
Speaker 1: Even if you're broke financially, you're just in between blessings. You're not really like broke broke broke as a state of mind, right that I'm a whole millionaire out here, Okay, a millionaire fillionaire and I'm six foot ten, Okay, all right, don't run. God damn, we ain't talking about no weekends, no nothing. I ain't do shitting nonetheless, for real, what did I do this? I probably I stopped at my mom's house that saying, went and picked my bicycle up because I plan on it. I planned on riding bike. And at the time I got the bike, I'm like.
Speaker 2: It's raining. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I took it to the car wash while it was on bike rack on the back of the car, and I like just washed the car with the bike. The bike's so fucking dusty. So I'm like, I really haven't ridden my bike in a year, and I don't want a new bike. Man, I'm about to start to go fund me to get me this damn two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Bid I'm not gonna start to go fund me to get Listen, y'all, y'all, sister only showed me Uber money. Uber like uber and everywhere is eating my pockets alive. Yo, I'm about to start driving with my left foot. I'm about to try.
Speaker 1: You can drive with the foot?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Just can't? It's big. This leg feels like a transformer with this thing on it. Like, first of all, yeah, my friend son keep on he keeps on grabbing my foot and staring me and my face.
Speaker 1: Like like, what's up with that? Your kids are innocent?
Speaker 2: No, he know what the he doing. He grab it and looked me in my eyes intensely.
Speaker 1: Right, he might be a podiatris my ex and son. Ever, I met the little boy like one was two and one was no one and two when I met them, right, So, now, when he turned about two or three years old, he loved feet. I got pictures and videos of him just randomly walking up on me and rubbing my feet and watching TV at the same time, like some real like weirdo shit like mom be having you rubbing her feet and some shit. So now he got even bigger, and I'm like, what you want to be when you get older? A foot doctor?
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 1: This thing about it turn to fetish fetish? I said, it's a pedietrist.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: He was like Okay, I want to be a podiatrist.
Speaker 2: Sweet. That's sweet.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all. Okay, let's get into stupid internet news. This week, right before bed news flash, did He got arrested by the Feds? Okay, came out probably like nine o'clock in the evening. Maybe I saw a video with him walking through New York and people like this, how you walk through New York and he's talking like, yeah, that's how you walk with in tient I had that. I bet you he didn't know he was going to jail that day because apparently they they were supposed to arrest him today and they actually did it sooner based on whatever evidence or whatever. The fans come for you jah, and I heard that this district has a ninety nine percent conviction rate.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Usually when the fans come, they got all the information they need. So last week, What's What's the Dawn? From Danny Kane? She came out with a lawsuit also against did He Richards yep yep, accusing him of abuse, also being a witness to Cassie's abuse. She also named other people that were involved as well or not involved but witnessed what happened to Cassie and other people. So I don't know, did he I I guess based on the stuff that they met A fine found in his home when they rated it last year. Was that last year?
Speaker 2: This year they said it was a bunch of baby oil in there, Bottles and bottles and bottles of baby oil.
Speaker 1: For real, shut up. He might have stolen shipment. That's probably why they after a baby oil. Okay. But CNN reports that music mogul Seandtycombs, who has faced a parade of sexual assault lawsuits and federal human trafficking probe in the last year, has been arrested. The producer attorney tells CNN Combs was arrested at Monday night at the Park Hyde Hotel in Manhattan and taken into custody by Homeland Security investigations. This does say investigations but investigators, okay. A source familiar with negotiations for his surrender told CNN the charges and details of the case against Combs are unclear, so allegedly they're supposed to be releasing the charges this morning, so we'll see what they by the time this episode comes out. Well know exactly, but the rest was made based on an indictment that is expected to be unsealed Tuesday morning, According to a statement from Damon Williams, us attorney for the Southern District of New your So did he in trouble?
Speaker 2: Man in trouble all year last year? He's just having a rough go at it, And I mean, what can you do? You know you made those choices. Now you got suff the consequences that should always catch up with you.
Speaker 1: That'd be my thing. When I look at the comments, and it's a lot of times it be a lot of black men. Right, we got to make sure our porch is clean. There should be no evidence of you of any wrongdoing, right, and then I'll support you. But if you actually did the things that you're you're being accused of, like how do you? Oh, white men do it? They don't do this. We already know we're gonna get treated worse than them when we in the right or in the wrong. So let's just not give them nothing to fuck with us about. How about that? You know?
Speaker 2: And when they be like listen, it ain't just what they'd be like, free my cousin, little pistol stotom No.
Speaker 1: I need to say yes, because he's been terrorizing the community, like it's not act like we don't have bad seeds in our community. Most of the people abused in a black community are by people they know, not by outside outsiders. This cousins, uncles, homeboys, like for real, come on, man, like this nigga is he's bought a lot of terrorists, okay, and he thought he could get get away with it because he was because he was getting away hanging out with these people who probably engage in the same type of activity.
Speaker 2: But you can thought he had enough money to keep him above the law exactly.
Speaker 1: And you don't you know because instead of y'all niggas want to knock all this shit over and start a new y'all just want proximity to whiteness. That's what I feel.
Speaker 2: You gotta remember. They will stop you at the door and ask you, hey, do you know where the car fee is?
Speaker 1: It'll be Diddy and the fucking ritch nigga acts. Diddy just jumped out of Lambo.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna talk about this demure shit?
Speaker 1: I'm sick of that shit. And I really don't like to hear the word because I think it's witchcraft. Okay, I think it's a trigger word for something happening.
Speaker 2: People are naming their kids demure, but I mean it is kind of like a catchy little name though, right, No, that is lem Me Moore.
Speaker 1: You let niggas learn one new word, they run that ship in the whole, I mean, being Charleston, I don't know who taught these niggas discombobulated.
Speaker 2: Dog, that's their favorite shit.
Speaker 1: When I was living in Saint Louis, the words everybody called onto there was honore, like you know, just like like yes, girl, y'all shut the fuck up. So yeah, I'm not here for that nor diabolical.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm just glad people learning new words, so just keep it up. Let's get a new one every month.
Speaker 1: It's this lady I Fall. I forgot her Instagram, but she gives words daily.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah at Auntie Bev.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like. I like that And I have to apps on my phone because I be trying to do other ship than social media.
Speaker 2: So I got you.
Speaker 1: I suggests books and new words.
Speaker 2: Instead of just like getting on your social media and finding people to teach you a new word. Re Read, Yeah, read books.
Speaker 1: Read your fucking books, because when I read books, I definitely write words down, like that, and I like words, you know what I'm saying, like a word like damn imna put that in my vocabulary.
Speaker 2: You know what? My one of my new favorite was not a new word for me, but one of my words that I love in perpetuity. I love it, girl, what I love closing out messages in perpetuity because forever if we beef it, it's yeah. So I love telling in perpetuity.
Speaker 1: Whenever y'all feel out a contract, look for that word. They might own your ass in perpetuity, right Aria, Uh oh shit, I'm must skip back the ditty.
Speaker 2: Hiy woman, let's talk about that? Should you send me over the weekend?
Speaker 1: Girl? Okay? Duvall posted this on the stage, So imagine men, guys, fellas. Right, you FaceTime your old lady y'all talking while she's in the shower, and the next thing you know, her gay homeboy gets in the shower with.
Speaker 2: Her because they're washing and washing itself.
Speaker 1: Because they're allegedly in a rush, right, and so they just want to take a quick shower together to get dressed and get out the door together, right, And she flips on you like you tripping because.
Speaker 2: He flips on her first, like what the fuck going on right his man? Like, you're tripping, We're just getting ready. No, that is insane. No, first of all, I'm not getting showered with none of my friends.
Speaker 1: Hey, what is that show? Ain't even big enough of that?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, it's colding the bag. I'm not getting back there.
Speaker 1: So ain't no way you expect any man to be okay with that ship dog, be with your homeboy.
Speaker 2: I do not believe that they not having sex.
Speaker 1: They definitely fucking that. He's definitely pretending to be gay so she can have her other nigga.
Speaker 2: Around right exactly. That not that I think about it, that is a thing. But I don't think she knew he was about to hop in the shower just yet. I don't know they had to cut them off guard because ain't no way you was in there and wanted your man to see your naked side nigga in the bag, because that's that's.
Speaker 1: Even your naked gay homeboy. Like, if you're a man, it's heterosexual. Why would he want to see your gay homeboy in a shower with you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You? Or was that a test? Was she testing her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Right to see you know, trying to join in her for a little train.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is the train gonna be on?
Speaker 2: Im about to say, is that a train?
Speaker 1: Oh? The train on the boyfriend on the You never know, you know, the humans are wild man.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, speaking of wild humans, Nicki, Nicki, Minaja's mom just came out with a lingery.
Speaker 1: Linger lingery liel Carol Mirage. Okay she okay, I tried to google and see how old she was. Just listen, you know, nobody give a damn about age. And she's a beautiful older woman. She has to be at least fifty five. She couldn't be in her sixties at least, right.
Speaker 2: Nick, at least fifty five.
Speaker 1: Is allegedly, Uh, let's see what this just said.
Speaker 2: You know what, let me I just have something to say about that. While you look up her age, it's a lot of you R and b R and b bitches, rap bitches and actresses. And for some reason, I keep getting older every year and we keep getting closer in age, and I just don't see how the fuck it.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, she's forty one.
Speaker 2: How how is la lah forty three?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 2: Ain't no way, ain't no way, La Lah forty three?
Speaker 1: No La La is supposed to fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah she she's well over forty five at the least. Ain't no way me and her that we went to high school together, bitch.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Grown up? When I was a little girl, we.
Speaker 1: Were still in high school. Like you was working a full time job on TV, befo, you was nineteen on there, that's what you want us to believe, eighteen eighteen working at MTV.
Speaker 2: Like Big getting Big Chicks.
Speaker 1: Com playing with us, cop playing on my top.
Speaker 2: But listen, I ain't mad at you because I'm doing the same shit. Y'all don't know how old I am.
Speaker 1: Shit, you know I be snitching on your ass. I know you every cheer, every chanse you because don't lie in front of me because I don't know how to lie. I don't feel comfortable telling trace about listen, just mind your business. Yeah you're gonna lie. But then when you say shit like yeah, I'm as thirty and a forty year old bitch, and what.
Speaker 2: Identify as with you identify it?
Speaker 1: I just throwing me under the bus. Look, I told one of my old managers, don't how you just throwing me under the bus like that? He was like, I didn't throw under the bus. I merely pulled your ankle, bitch. You be pulling my ankle, okay, while you're telling people you're young Earth. That's fine, however you feel shit.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait to see what Nicki minaj because I'm assuming like this lingerie will be for a woman of a certain age or maybe it's all inclusive.
Speaker 1: Well, the price is from sixty five to ninety five dollars, so I want to see if any granny peas paying that price on them fixed incomes right.
Speaker 2: Listen, they're gonna put on the moon move and call it a day. That's what the niggas like with your ass, just moving free up under the day exactly. You know from Walmart for seven.
Speaker 1: It's that girl. What's that girl on Instagram who she'd be going viral getting on her husband with the fucking move moves on. I love it.
Speaker 2: That booty be wavy shaking all over the place.
Speaker 1: You know what I want to talk about this week? What bad peeves and annoying habits like within relationships. They don't have to just be any intimate relationships, but just shit that get on your fucking nerves, bitch, because I really be in my head anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, you got more. You got more to me because you are actively living it so well.
Speaker 1: It don't necessarily have to be in a relationship, you know what I'm saying. It could be just day to day shit that you see that people do that get on your nerves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I got those.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back, y'all. All right, y'all, let's get into it. Things that annoy you like in relationship. It doesn't have to Just like I said, it doesn't have to just be in your relationship, just day to day shit, even things that you might hide from other people that you don't necessarily you know, want people to know about that you do like things that you know might be a little weird. And yes, cohabitating, cohabitating with a man with anybody else is not the easiest thing in life, because I think as Americans, like, we just all like our own priva, our own privacy. We want to just be independent by ourselves, like just struggling for no fucking reason. Peer up, bitch, it's a recession anyway. Some of the things that annoy me having to cohabitate with a man. And I sent Tammy a video just the other day because apparently all women have the same experience. It was the caption on it. All you saw was like a hallway bathroom light on right, and then the caption was like your husband up five o'clock in the morning getting ready for work and all you hear.
Speaker 2: Is just not in this snorting.
Speaker 1: And the one time Tammy stayed at my house, my boyfriend was in the other bed, other bathroom, hacking up, And this is every morning. It's not as bad now because I think sometimes people have to be consciously made aware of the things that they do. They may just it might just be normal to them, right, but they don't see how it's like kind of disturbing the other people. And plus I made that they go to the motherfucking doctor because bitch, why you got so much mucus in your body?
Speaker 2: I'll check her from the other room. Is he okay? No?
Speaker 1: You said, is that you? And you know I told him, I said, Tanty, can hear you hacking up the other morning because it literally sounds like the person is in the room with you mm hmm. So the thing was like this man is doing it and acting like nobody else, like they live alone. When you live with somebody else, you have to really be consciously aware of the things that you But.
Speaker 2: What can you do, How can you make that shit sound any cuter?
Speaker 1: Just to the doctor and figure out why you hacking up so much mucus. Yeah, so he had gotten some like cough medicine and shit and kind of helped cleared up the mucas in his chest because he was literally trying to get loogie's up every fucking morning. It's like laying down, It's like settling in your chest now first thing in the morning, like you sneeze in, coughing and hacking up that that's definitely signs of some type of health issue.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what might be signs of a health issue. They used to get on my nerves when my ex boyfriend used to go to the gym and he would come back in. I could smell his nuts walking through dank. Like why your basketball shorts smell that?
Speaker 1: They don't wash them. They don't wash them. They'll wear them several times before they wash them. So the crotch area of the Jean Mars basketball shorts smell like death death.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, that don't make no sense right there. That's used to take them off in the garage. Don't come in the house with that shit. That shit stinks disgusting. You just got them air dry and put them back and reignite the funk.
Speaker 1: Yes, or they just still have him in his bag and they pull them out at the gym and put them on. They just keep him in. I saw. I think this was like PBS or something, But they literally did like a bacteria test of a pair of men's jeans, and it was so much bacteria in the crotch area because they don't often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, how you expect me to want to put something that could make that smell in my mouth? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess they might think to see any thing about some of these cuccies.
Speaker 2: I he all right, y'all, don't tell the wife. Is this one of the things I'll be doing sometimes when I when I sit down there, I just smell the crotch in my pats.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, are you even human if you don't smell yourself like you should be the first person. Let's that's how I know, Like this is who Gucci be. Stink like just habitual stink couchies. Y'all just disrespectful because you smell like Kuchie before anybody else. Everything on your body is right under your nose.
Speaker 2: Cut it out. You know that right today?
Speaker 1: Yes, you knew you was giving him some Stinkkuchie. He might have had to unpack it a little bit once he got up in there. And the little fuman because I've heard Niggins say that like they didn't know. I'm like, why'd you so fuck? I didn't know what stink until we got going, right.
Speaker 2: It's not that not that balance off just a little bit more now that pH is, she might not if he if he didn't smell until later, she maybe have not known neither.
Speaker 1: I don't think because other people don't do those smell itself.
Speaker 2: I definitely be like.
Speaker 1: Gucci, you never swiped the crack of your ass a little bit. I put the ordering back there.
Speaker 2: Actually, Oh your buddy.
Speaker 1: And between my breasts these titties, big man, and listen.
Speaker 2: I can't. I don't have no titties for the girl. These titties touch you're sweat.
Speaker 1: They be sweat, and if nothing else in my body be musty, these titties, these titties, and my nigga likes smelling them, I be so embarrassed. I'm like dog, you always be violating me like as an individual, Like there, you're still an individual in a relationship, right, so you want some things to still be personal a little bit. I don't need you to know everything about me.
Speaker 2: I watch a.
Speaker 1: Lot because I know these titties could get out of control. But he likes to catch me as soon as I come in the house, as soon as I come from the gym and shit, so he could smell me.
Speaker 2: You let him see you without your wig? Yes, like a choice. Some women do not let their man see them without their weave or wig ever.
Speaker 1: Ever, Yeah, I got a homeboy who like his bitch literally makes him leave the house or like just she just sneakingly like goes and get her hair done like he never sees her, take her weave out, take the wig off, like you got to it. When you're living with somebody, ain't nowhere around it. I'd be around here looking like Celia. If I can't be ugly at the house, where can I be ugly?
Speaker 2: Really? Dating? This is me, This is me and all my essences, and he.
Speaker 1: Be loving it. So that makes me more confident about looking ugly at the house. Right, my nigga like it.
Speaker 2: Right, and that's all that matter. And there are women who won't let one of my clients that her man don't even know her hair ain't hers.
Speaker 1: Shame, so he don't touch it. I guess it's already a rule that you don't touch black women's hair. So nigga just keep his hands to itself.
Speaker 2: Mm, he do not know. But she put that curly hair and it bleeds with her real hair, real nice wow.
Speaker 1: And I think I think that black men in particular, they really love like that curly loose hair. We probably have our men if all black women had curly hair. Men love here. They like to be able to put their hands in it. And they can't stand that they can't touch our hair right like they want to give you a passionate movie kiss and put their fingers.
Speaker 2: Hand on your nape and then you're gonna fall run into these corn rows.
Speaker 1: Corn rolls, combs, bands of shit going on.
Speaker 2: It's a paper wrapped around a ponytail. Got this black paper crunching on your goddamn here.
Speaker 1: And the comb none came unraveled with the stitching like that shit mighty in the finger. All type of shit be going on in the back of these wigs and.
Speaker 2: We yeah, sorry, sorry fellas.
Speaker 1: So living with somebody. Also, I can't stand people who just be leaving lights on excessively. And I can't stand like people running water excessively. Whenever I leave my water running or times I hear water, I just always think about, like if I'm brushing my teeth and I like, I'm just leaving the water run, immediately turn it off because I consciously think about, like the people who don't have running water so here, I am just being wasteful in it, you know, So I always make sure I turn the water off. I don't turn the shower on until I'm about to get in. This motherfucker had a shower just running.
Speaker 2: Running where you at?
Speaker 1: Why are you in in this shower yet? And you never understood that living in the house with your single mama who had to pay all the goddamn bills until you get that water building the mail as an adult, I get that light building my home. No, I don't think it's satty, it's wasteful, Like why why are you just there's gonna be a day where here in America right We're gonna be without lights for a long time. Don't speak that girl, it's gonna happen, like, motherfucker exactly, like she's gonna be She's sweet forever over here. We gonna experience some ship we experience we never knew, so dis prepared like that's how I mentally prepare for those things. Like I don't even like artificial light for real, I like sunlight. So first thing in the morning, I opened all the windows. I don't really turn lights on like that. I woke up this morning and the fucking lamp was stolen. Like, turn the lights off.
Speaker 2: Stop wasting it. Yeah, I agree with that. Don't waste especially the water. Why are you just letting that water run?
Speaker 1: I don't understand it. And then when I'm ready to take a shower, ain't no damn hot water left.
Speaker 2: The water left because that petty.
Speaker 1: No, that's a pet peeve of mine.
Speaker 2: I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: Messiness is a pet peeve of mine. And See, there's a difference between being messy and nasty and dirty, because I could be messy myself leaving ship places, you know, especially like if I'm getting ready to go out somewhere, like I dread getting back home and got to put all this shit up in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: The makeup. Mm hmmm, h yeah.
Speaker 1: I know that that I might be being petty with the messy stuff because I could be messing myself. But then I don't like other people's mess me neither.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. I remember one time my friend she was eating some food on my couch, which I don't mind, you can sit on my couch and eat, but she put my decorative pillow in her lap and use it as a tray for her greasy ass whatever. I don't even know if the box was greasy, but in my head they had grease, all right.
Speaker 1: I was like, does that to a whole street? Who does that?
Speaker 2: Like? Why are you using my pillow as a tray, bitch? Put it in your lap or go to the table.
Speaker 1: Now. One thing, now, however somebody treats her space is how I'll probably tend to treat it. I'm not nasty, though, so I'm really not about to be at nobody's house that's nasty. But if I happen to be at a nasty house, I'm still not gonna like throw trash on the floor because they do. You know, I'm gonna be trying to get the fuck up, But there as quick as possible, but you know, generally, I try to treat people's spaces how they treat it. So I would never come to somebody's house that's like clean and just do it the fuck I want to do in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but people will. But some people just subconsciously don't realize that they're even doing it.
Speaker 1: Is their upbringing, you know what I'm saying, Like, you go to some people's house and check out that goddamn bathroom like dog whenn't lie SIMMI clean as toilets molding there.
Speaker 2: Right, it's black and it I gotta put my couchie near it. Mm hmm. Okay. Another thing that I've been doing, y'all. Don't tell nobody this. When I'm all right, it's kind of gross. But when I'm on our period and I have on a pad, sometimes I put like a little bit of tissue between the pad and me because something need to catch that before.
Speaker 1: Just walk around with snails Like. I don't think men, like somebody might think that's nasty, but I really think that women probably do that more often than we.
Speaker 2: I admitted it out loud, y'all. I do that sometimes I've put a little a little.
Speaker 1: Piece, yeah, because you just be walking around and you just feel a snail drop.
Speaker 2: It's it's so miserable.
Speaker 1: I do need to make something that gets closer.
Speaker 2: Closer, closer, yeah, to your vagina, like the men who make the ship. We gave you tampons, bitch, put one up there, but that's too close. I don't want it in me. I just want it closer to me, So.
Speaker 1: We don't want free fluing. So even when using like those cups, because I use like the soft disc for a while, but it's man, it's just tough to get a position properly to where it's like especially heavy D yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's catching all of it. And then also it's just fucking disgusting to put that girl about hit the floor.
Speaker 1: It's a crime scene dripping all everywhere too, like I care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't do that. I did it for a while and I just difficult, but I can't do it.
Speaker 1: My period lasted a shorter time also. I realized that because I had been using tampons for years, and then when I finally stopped using tampons and just like using paths and I started with the soft cups, like, my period was much shorter because you litting everything free just free flow, yeah, and less cramping all that shit. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then I got some I got some pads that I like because I'm trying to like be more conscious of what I'm put next to my body and my body and those things. So I got uh pads from what's that name of that brand that just came out that's not the body was honey pot. I bought some of those pads something about cooling on it, right, and I ain't think of it. And I put that pad on, bitch, like I put vixed vapor. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's like the expeariment in there, I said, distance. I like that actually, and you know, you get used to it after a while. It doesn't like, it doesn't really feel that crazy like the cooling sensation.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to put I'm cool.
Speaker 1: I like it, man.
Speaker 2: Somebody my friend, she's like, she liked it. That's why she recommended to me get the cooling ones. No, y'all, pussy's hot, y'all, pussy too hot, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Got that cereal pussy over there? What's it supposed to be hot?
Speaker 2: That's too high? Because I don't need that shit.
Speaker 1: Her.
Speaker 2: I ain't like it all right, Sorry, I went off on the tangent.
Speaker 1: You know what else I don't like. I don't like when somebody when it and I feel like so. I had an ex whenever he needed me to do something for him, he would like either text, call, or like if we face the face, it was always I need you to such and such and such. You don't need me to do ship now you don't ask me properly. Hey, babe, can you such and such? Is it okay? Are you able to do like something? Like? You have to properly ask me to do otherwise I feel like, who the fuck are you talking to? Like you don't need to do anything.
Speaker 2: I'm like that too, though I can admit that I have been conscious. I've been actively reminding myself to say please at the end of any command that I've made to someone, because it comes off like a command, but once you say please, it comes off as a request, you know. So I'd be like, get that thing over there for me, please, I throw that please on the end real quick, because that is annoying.
Speaker 1: So that it actually built up from working in a corporate setting right and having a deal with different vendors and white people. They be real passive aggressive, right, and they be having these micro aggressions that they try to take out on you whenever they fucking can. And I remember a couple people who worked for the account I was on. They would sending email else like that, Hey, I need you to such and such and such. I'm a grown person, and though we are a vendor for your company, I make more money than you. Who the fuck are you talking to? If you need me to do anything? If I need you to do anything, there's a way. There's email etiquette. So I knew that was their way of trying to belittle me. Basically, I need you to such and such, And that's how I feel in a relationship when a man asked me, I need you to such a I'm not your secretary. There's a way to ask another grown person to do something for you, because I'm not required to do any of the things you're asking, So you have to ask nicely. So please, Yeah, they don't want to say please.
Speaker 2: I don't like when someone texts me what I'm saying I love her.
Speaker 1: I don't, I mean, I just I do. And then you know, sometimes I try to consciously be aware of that too, like, Hey, it is first thing, first message, but you ain't the first person I talked to this morning. So I'm just I know. We don't like that cause you respond back good morning, bitch, and that's her patty, good morning.
Speaker 2: I will not answer nothing the fuck you asked me good morning? Because did I sleep with you last night?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 2: Niggas are oh niggas do that so much too? Wy D don't wy d me?
Speaker 1: And that's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's it. Uh uh you won't get no response.
Speaker 1: I don't like somebody telling me good night and I ain't talk to you all day? What? Why the fuck are you text me at ten am good night? And we hadn't spoken all day?
Speaker 2: That's what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, at ten o'clock at night? Yeah, okay, and you haven't talked to me today? Why are you texting me good night?
Speaker 2: Bye? Bitch?
Speaker 1: You a hope? Because what.
Speaker 2: This? How I know I'm Auntie because when I get a w y D text, I said a double WWJD.
Speaker 1: Stupid?
Speaker 2: What would Jesus do? Ignore you like he been doing.
Speaker 1: I don't like overly clingy like I want you to like me, but I only want you to like me as much as I want you to like me, don't like me too much? Get some of my fucking nerves, Like why you like me that much?
Speaker 2: Too soon? Like, don't ask me to move in with you on the first date. That's too much.
Speaker 1: Somebody's done that before. Yes, somebody's asked to move in with me. I guess I just look like a lick. I'm not sure. Anytime a nigga asks me for money, i'd be like, dog, do I look like a trick? I literally ask niggas for money, Like why did you? Why are you asking me for anything? And I gave you a discount on this pussy. I require you to do nothing because I want to fuck on you. But if you want to fuck me, it's like you gotta compensate me. How are you asking me for money that's correct? Or to move into my house? I had a dude like really, like stop talking to me because he said I wasn't there for him when he needed me. I had literally just met this nigga and he had like a lot of life going on. He was not a bum at all. He just had a lot of shit, like personal shit going on, and his lease was coming to an end. He really didn't want to get into another lease before buying a house, and he asked to move in with me. Now, you know, like i'd be doing too much sometimes when I'm fucking sing, because I just knew I had like other shit going on, so like that means I have to be in a relationship with this person if he moves in my house, because how I'm gonna talk to these other niggas. So I just you know, it was like, nah, like I'm not comfortable with that, but I did still want to continue a relationship with him. You just can't live with me, and he.
Speaker 2: Stopped talking to me, and he stopped talking to you. Yeah, I don't like if I'm seeing a man and we decided to get intimate and they don't want to use a condom.
Speaker 1: I had a nigga and not want to have sex with me. And this was actually a friend. Likewise, yes, he did not want to fuck me because I told him he had to put a condom on, and you know what he said, I know what the he said, I know what the bitches I be fucking be doing. How you know what, nigga?
Speaker 2: First of all, how you know and how do you think that's gonna turn me on? All these bitches wroth you trust that you trust so much, Well, well in that case, here goes this wrow pussy exactly exactly mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And I was like, like, we just never had sex. That's still my friend though he's married and stuff now. But what nigga, we was young as hell, Like.
Speaker 2: I know what the bitches that I fucking be doing.
Speaker 1: Right, boy, if you literally turn this pussy down, I just think that his dick. That's how much he just didn't use condoms, Like the dick wasn't working without it.
Speaker 2: Right, I can't feel nothing. You ain't gonna feel nothing, gonna feel nothing, not today but the inside of them dirty jeans with all that bacteria.
Speaker 1: I don't like double standards. I know they exist, but I don't be liking like to have to argue with a nigga about some double standard ship on either side. Like this was an ongoing argument where somebody used to talk to like when black men go with somebody outside they race, versus like when black women do it. So my argument was always black women hardly date outside their race. What the fuck are you talking about? All black women be dating white men for a come up? I'm like, that's a fucking lie. Black men literally do that for a come up.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they both do it.
Speaker 1: I think the black women that date white men usually got their life together. They're usually like a type of a certain type of black women. Right leave out No, but those women be having a whole life together, you know what I'm saying, Like they're not really dependent on that white man. Did you see I forgot these people? It's Instagram, not Instagram, TikTok people. White girl, black woman, white guy. And she was just acting like her white man, white savor just had this whole life for her, right oh yeah, And then it turned out she exposed them. Yeah, like she had been taking care of him. Basically she bought her own range rover all this shit. So white daddies don't always had no money.
Speaker 2: White women be going through the same shit that we go through. Not even just got one, you just got no one to talk to her. She's like, yeah, she might not call him her baby daddy, but that's what he is.
Speaker 1: Yes, not even white women. So the girl who I bought the cat from, she's iran mm hm bitch, same shit because the day I picked the cat up, like we had like a whole like conversation. Yeah, like I was there for like two hours show we don't have cry and everything. But she was like, I don't know why I'm telling you these things. I haven't even told my best friend. I'm like, girl, because I'm like a whole Like, yeah, you could talk to me. So I'm like yeah, Like people really think and even with the community and how caddy women are period, people think that's something associated with Black women. No, this is a woman thing. And the things that women go through with men is not exclusive to Black men either, like men from women, all races is going through it. What they niggas, what they missed the niggas okay because men are men.
Speaker 2: Let me say this, I love a devil standard that's in my favor, like what you could be one like paying for shit period.
Speaker 1: These nigga's tired of the girl. They tired of that double sta.
Speaker 2: Come to me talking about fifty fifty. That ship will dry my pussy.
Speaker 1: I told you I saw because of that ship.
Speaker 2: I don't mind helping, but don't ever suggest fifty fifty with me because why I'm here with you, don't say with my whole girl, she is funny.
Speaker 1: Period, and we're gonna we're gonna actually treat each other. How about that?
Speaker 2: Right? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Girl? I stopped talking to that dude because he basically told me, I ain't going my pocketbook on a date you invited me on. Why the fuck am I touching my bag? That bill is not my business.
Speaker 2: Don't got nothing to do with it. You don't have a ship to do with you in this establishment.
Speaker 1: I walked out this motherfucker, not even not even just pay my ship, Like if you didn't have the money, I still wasn't gonna pay for your ship, because why are you inviting people out and you don't have the means to pay for the bill and that.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean by any means that we would never buy our men anything or help out or contribute. But just don't be looking at me to have half, because that's dumb. The type of men that I typically like, are you very ambitious and what they require for me isn't necessarily monetary other things. But if it ever came down to it, you don't helped me save so much. You broke if something happened, I got us now, period, you know, yeah, anything else that you can think of, what's one thing that you do that you don't be wanting people to know you do.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got We talked about this during another episode, the toilet shit. Remember I was telling you that, And what else do I do?
Speaker 2: What's the toilet shit? Oh?
Speaker 1: Like you're a toilet tissue to wipe the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh that you are already wipe it, right, that's not a comment.
Speaker 1: Oh but you know so now because I am consciously aware of that. Right when I take tissue off the roll, I take two sets. So one set is the whpe mye cuchie. The other set is to wipe the toilet and flush everything. Because like when you're just doing shit, moving fast, like you're not consciously thinking about really what it is. You're just adding your fucking micro organisms to this nasty ass fucking toilet.
Speaker 2: But if you're sitting on that toilet, you need to get slapped if you if you're a type of person who's gonna sit on a public toilet, at least wrap it. Wrap some tissue around that motherfucker so it's a layer. Don't just be sitting in your neaked ass on that public toilet.
Speaker 1: I'm getting physically sick if I got to take a shit in public, like I might, I might, I might, like really hold it until I feel sick, until I get to the house.
Speaker 2: Man, because I took a international flight. It was nothing I could do. I had to bro that was the I was miserable trying to put his big ass in that little because in there, No, it was so sad.
Speaker 1: Bump up and hit your ass.
Speaker 2: Oh I got, I got corona, I know.
Speaker 1: I remember one time my whole bike told me he was flushing the toilet and the water popped up and hit his lip. Oh my god, I would have died right there. You don't get a bum bump, Oh my god, water hit your o lips?
Speaker 2: Next level, though, from the public toilet.
Speaker 1: From the public toilets alive. Yes, scary. I'm telling you, the public toilets is scary as fucking me.
Speaker 2: Oh what they gotta do? Anytime I'm at a drive through, I don't give a funk who on the phone If it stopped my time to order, I'm a hold on one second, and I'm ana mute that phone so they I can't hear my order, because that's none of your fucking business.
Speaker 1: I realized my cousin was doing that shit, and she's skinny as helles. I don't know why, but she told me, I'm I'm having a whole conversation with you, right, and all of a sudden, like you're not responding to what I'm saying. So I'm like, damn, did I hang up? What happened? And she abruptly abruptly comes back, was like, oh, I muted the phone.
Speaker 2: So she goes on she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't order this food from wherever? She pulled that back, and I talked shit so bad about McDonald's. The bitch didn't want to tell me like it was McDonald's that she was ordering.
Speaker 2: Yeap, cause you'll be mixed shaming bitches.
Speaker 1: I don't really try a small fucker, see ay McDonalds. I'm gonna be like honest with y'all because I feel like, like if the zombie apocalypse happened, like y'all first, y'all gonna turn first eating that kangaroo meat for McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, And sometimes I'm like, I don't really eat. I tried to. Everybody was like raving about the fileo fish and I just never had that. So I went and got one the other day. Mid y'all hype that sandwich up so bad McDonald's. Yeah, burger king big fish used to be the ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, it used to be. Yeah, it used to be big. Now it was a little ass squhere. I like. I like fish sandwiches though, so I do be buying like the frozen cod from the grocery store and making fish sandwiches. I use to have Wainian bred girl make my own totter sauce loaded with lettuce and tomato. Them sandwiches be busting.
Speaker 2: Man, that that uh fileto fish was mid grade? I was disappointed. What I go If I do go through McDonald's, I typically just get a large fried and a sugar free French vanilla iced coffee. That's it. Those are my go tos. That's all I want them. Fries still a hit. I don't even fries.
Speaker 1: Is it for me?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: The waffle fries are busting Chick fil A fries? You know the Chick fil A by my house?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I have been going there getting cups of ice every day. That's all I get from Chicken filing. If I don't get a cup of ice, it'd be like a small fry or a cookie. If I would want to give them some money for the day, to get the cup of ice. But all I really want from them is the cup of ice. Girl, Why now they got a whole policy where you got to buy something to get the cup of ice. I was like, why don't y'all just putting the system in charge? Ninety nine cents for the fucking ice right now? I gotta come there and I gotta buy because I cook so good.
Speaker 2: Girl, you need an iron peel.
Speaker 1: I does not have a little iron. I just eat a whole meals. It's literally drinking water. Yeah that's all it's not. But it's eating the water. But I like it.
Speaker 2: We sound like two babyds. We's not like two baby's right now, how many y'all do that? Turn down the value, cut off your phone, mute when you go through the draft room because you don't need to know what size I got, bitch.
Speaker 1: You can't get it super size. Unnecessary criticism. Now, I know I could be real critical, but I came from a real like criticizer. My damn mama, Like, I think I don't like people who just are overly critical of every and anything people do. It's kind of annoying to me. Yeah, Like, shut the fuck up, like it's okay. To shut the fuck up sometimes, you know.
Speaker 2: Cause you ain't got a judge, jury or having the heir for nobody, so just relax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like shut the So that's one of my pet peeves as well. Did I say this already? Laziness like with personal shit like personal care and stuff like that, Like I know some people and I guess it's probably gonna go back to people houses at that point. Like I know some real fly people and they house a fucking mess.
Speaker 2: Like bitch.
Speaker 1: I used to be telling somebody I love so much, how it's gonna put their fucking bathroom on Facebook so people could see you ain't a babbage how you're living, because how you're really living.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes I be thinking, then people be depressed or something, because ain't no way you're just living in this feel comfortably like you got to be something going on in your mental well that's how they don't feel though.
Speaker 1: So whenever I have cluttered, I'm literally feeling like that in my mind. That's why I told you I got to go clear that storage out because that story is literally living rent free in my mind, you know, like having to deal with the mess that's in there and getting rid of all those things that I really don't need. But there are a few things there that I need. But that's how my brain feels until I get it cleared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all my shit in storage right now, and I'm living like a minimalist, and I'm realizing, like I could really leave all that shit in there and survived. I don't need sh.
Speaker 1: That's how I'm feeling about that stuff. But I have a trunk in there with a lot of personal things. I wouldn't want that storage to end up in an auction situation, so I don't just want to leave it. Plus, I got, like I got sit in there, I can at least sell or give away to people who really need it. Like, so I plan one, I want my ship. I plan on like my king size bed in there like the other one. Like, I plan on selling that ship, or I might just give it away to somebody whoever can come pick that big ton size bed up Dining said, listen, if you're in Columbia and you listen to this, this this show, y'all meet me at that storage unit this Saturday. Uh what it is when it's Saturday the twenty eighth. If you need some French and shit kitchen shit that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: DM her so she can know, so you can know West Store.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, message me, because I got a whole bunch of shit. So I got that thought bad. Remember the thought band. The toftest bed that bad was seventeen hundred dollars. I don't understand how anybody was ever calling it a thought bed. But anyway, anyway, I have a story all the whole be steady knocking.
Speaker 2: Or a version of it.
Speaker 1: Yep, if you need a bed dying, let me know. Got a leather chair in there.
Speaker 2: I just realized, I just come on here and say whatever that I'll be putting the.
Speaker 1: Coolie little balls, little dingleberry balls rolled up in there.
Speaker 2: So what y'all do it too?
Speaker 1: Talking loud? I talk loud.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say the nerve of you.
Speaker 1: But I'm really quiet though, Like okay, if me and if it's just me and this cat in this house, like it's quiet. I barely be having TVs on, I barely have the radio. Like I literally I be quiet. I promise i'd be in the house like smoking, having a good old loudass time by myself. No, I be quiet. So like the minute this nigga come in the house, is just like it's just sensation.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I seen over stimulation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I seen a post on TikTok and I might have said this before, but it's said, no matter how much you love a man, you know you could be madly in love with them. It's just something about it when they're not home.
Speaker 2: That feels so good.
Speaker 1: It's just something about like, I love you so much, but nigga, when you ain't here, I be feeling like a weight lift off me. That's good.
Speaker 2: Then, you know what, it's so nice. That's one thing I will say it's good about having military men is when I mean it's not I mean it's not nice, but it is when they go deploy, like oh you're gone for a while. Yeah, last free and last Yes, I remember I used to live next door. This is when I was living on the military base, and I used to live next door to this woman. Well she wasn't right next door, but close by. And she used to wear like laun jean skirts and white socks with her kids and black girls all right, and T shirts with a loan, you know the type. She got a long skirt with a T shirt. Okay, so very homely. Baby. Her husband deployed. I don't know that woman turned into somebody totally different when that nigga was gone. She had hip hop music blaring out the window, had on different kind of clothes.
Speaker 1: I'm like oking a sergeant major, right, and that was that free at last moment. Yeah, man, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do men have like a chaos energy or something like it's something with it, you know what I'm saying. I can see like they bad, but it's something with their energy.
Speaker 2: It's just I just think it's like something about having separation that's just good for one's individual needs, you know, just being away from each other. That's a little wel Yeah, peace of mind as an individual. See, that's what I'm scared of. I don't know, Like I know that my next relationship might have might need to be a little unconventional, Like he needs to have a job that travel. I need to have a job that like we can't be up on.
Speaker 1: They like when this nigga leave the house, I don't call him like he'll just randomly FaceTime me. I just want to see what you're doing. Why, Like I'm gonna see you later. We lived together, you know what I'm saying, I'll be on the phone where my homegirl's way more than him, Like, but and I don't call him, like I don't be checking for him nothing because I know I'm gonna see you. It's just different.
Speaker 2: It's just don't you miss the times when there were no cell phones and y'all left for the day individually and didn't communicate until it was time to come back together. You couldn't.
Speaker 1: We wasn't unless you got wrong enough to have these relationships and we didn't have cell phones. I feel like, well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I'm saying we weren't old enough for that shit. But I missed those times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you're not expected to be available.
Speaker 2: Yeah all day. Yeah, somebody access FaceTime? Why you need a FaceTime? I'm a big facetimer, But like you know, it's just such an invasion of privacy, Like people expect you to look at like, ain't nothing worse than you being on FaceTime with a nigga that they've seen you in the bed. But then they be like, hey, this is my mama, you laying down in your pajamas with your head scarf.
Speaker 1: All that's not how I want you to introduce he exactly, But niggas don't be thinking dog.
Speaker 2: Hi, ma'am in my bonnet and I just smoke some weed, eyes all over, Like, what's wrong with you? She gonna walk her into my bedroom right now? So why would you turn that phone around like that.
Speaker 1: Look, here's one thing, and we're gonna wrap this up in a minute. But this, here's one thing that I don't mind. But I know annoys people. Uh, interjection and conversation, interrupting people. I don't mind this day long, okay, because I don't believe that you can converse, you can have a conversation without interjection. It's just impossible because caau at that point, it's not a conversation. Bitch. You obviously on a podium and I'm out in an audience and I'm just listening to you.
Speaker 2: Just gotta take you, just gotta take turns. It is hard, especially when you're the conversation that has some passion involved. Uh, it is hard to wait your turn. But you never get to really hear each other if you're both yelling at the same time.
Speaker 1: Usually when I interject is when somebody is saying something that wasn't that isn't what I said. You see what I'm saying, So let me I'm interjecting to give you some clarity and then you can continue on. Because if I let you speak for five minutes, I don't even remember the beginning and the end. I don't remember none of the mashed potatoes in the middle. So you have to allow people to interject in conversation. I don't think that anybody. Last week I had some pretty some pretty exhausting conversations with people, A couple of people that I love and one I don't even care to talk to no more. Like that's that really was it. And it wasn't even a verbal conversation initially. It was just on It was text messaging initially, and I'm like, what the fuck is happening? When I have to start saying what the fuck is happening? Or what the fuck? Like too many talk I'm not talking about.
Speaker 2: Two years ago. You used to say that with me all the time, the fuck is happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because now I'm when I start feeling confused, right, that's when I I got to get away. Because I'm not a confused person. I have a pretty sound mind. So if things are happening where I'm feeling like I'm not really confused. I'm really trying to figure out, like what the fuck is like, what's up with our energy? That's really what I'm trying to figure out. I'm never really confused. But if I start feeling like mentally, like some mental anguish, I retreat.
Speaker 2: But I say that to I say this to, I say that to say this. We're in a good place now, so maybe you and that person can.
Speaker 1: You I'm tired of arguing with women about anything, okay, like for fucking what, yeah, bitch, And so I'm at the point where, like you could just talk. I don't got nothing to say. That's where I'm at. And just because I don't have anything to say doesn't mean you're right. It actually means you're I'm fucking nuts. If I don't got nothing to say, bitch, I already checked out on your ass. Bitch, you got it, you got it.
Speaker 2: So, uh, we gotta get up out of here. I gotta cutch a flight.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no cart.
Speaker 2: I'm casing a flight down the street because I ain't got no car.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, we want to hear some of the things y'all can stand. We want to hear some of your pet peeves. Shit to just really just irks your nerves, get on your damn nerves and your relationships, your friends, all the things people eating with their mouth open, like we want to know, So y'all hit us up. Let us know some of your pet peeves. Oh I missed the biggest one bitch that we talked about before this. Uh, the farning, the fucking farning.
Speaker 2: I hate when you put an internet whatever.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm geechee. Okay. It's a governing language, and this is how we say it's okay you okay with pomp.
Speaker 2: That also smells really okay.
Speaker 1: Don't fucking poop round me, dog. I don't give a damn how long we've been together. I'm not just farting in front of my man. I'm not just letting out all these type of flatching lists in the middle of a conversation with you while we're talking, and I'm just like, like, come on, man, if I far, it's a mistake and I was unconscious, I was sleep if I let out of farn, okay, but niggas be far in and I'm sick of it.
Speaker 2: I don't I won't farre either, not not in front of a What depends on how long we've been together, honestly, because I definitely farted in front of him.
Speaker 1: But was it an accident or you just really pushed out of front.
Speaker 2: It was never on purpose, but it happened, and I didn't feel like hugely embarrassed by it. At some point it was like, hey, I'm a human, get over it. But there was a time where I would be like, I wouldn't shit, I wouldn't farre, I wouldn't do anything while he was around, like, please go to the store and give me some ice cream right now, Please go to the front, please.
Speaker 1: Ice cream, bitch.
Speaker 2: So I could just like just go ship.
Speaker 1: I don't mind faring, but I don't I know when you accidentally far and when you and when you pushing one out. I'm not pushing out far in front of a man. You're wiles.
Speaker 2: I used to listen. It was in college. This guy he was so fine. He recently passed away, and me and him we used to kick it. May he rest in peace. He used the Dutch o in me and you can get pink guy. They used to piss me off so bad. He far under the blanket and then hold me under there, and he thought it was the funniest thing.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that is disgusting and faring on the bed is wild, Like why are you pulling into this fabric.
Speaker 2: And then holding me under here with your stink ass firk.
Speaker 1: It's so mean, Like the farnt is gonna be stuck in the mattress. Okay, that's why your mattress so heavy, because you got about one hundred eleven trillion farns from different niggas in it.
Speaker 2: And then your genes. That's why your gens got the bacteria. I go keep going back to you saying that.
Speaker 1: It was a bunch of shit under the microscope, just crawling around. Like anyway, who are your fucking fat flatulens? Y'all? If you enjoyed this nasty episode, y'all tune in every Thursday in the Black Effect. iHeart radio Apple. Way the fuck you get your podcasts at this your co host aj Holiday, It's point oh on instagrams, kick.
Speaker 2: A tam, y'all. Don't tell nobody about that tissue ship I told y'all about. That's just between us. Okay, Oh, hold.
Speaker 1: On before you before we take it out, y'all, listen, you gotta resubscribe or redownload the podcast. Right, So they did something last year with Apple. Remember, and you have to make sure you're subscribed to wherever you listen to your podcasts. All right, Apple, Google, whatever, make sure you are subscribed and you have it selected to download our apples episodes every Thursday or else.
Speaker 2: Check us out on YouTube. We do be putting that ship out there, y'all. We do, believe it or not, there are videos of us. Y'all want to see some of this shit happening. It's a word for y'all to see. We've talked back TV on YouTube. Hey, all right, y'all. Shit if you if you like.
Speaker 1: How you say, go ahead, follow me down Instagram tam oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, follow me on Instagram official tail band. I remember, speak now and.
Speaker 1: Never hold your flatulence. Actually hold them shit, if you my man, hold them until you blow up.
Speaker 2: Man. Bye, y'all.
Speaker 1: Buy four more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.