Speaker 1: Philadelphia July twenty fifth City Winery. We will be there live New roorya Mall the campaign. You guys can decide, and it makes sense going to Philly first. Yeah, they were the first city they popped this entire thing off, so it only makes sense that we start the campaign aka r Live Show in the City of Brotherly Love.
Speaker 2: Tickets available at Newroryenmall dot com. Merch will be available at the show. Hope to see y'all.
Speaker 1: Did you know I've ran in the pen release three times?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a fact.
Speaker 4: What place did you finish?
Speaker 5: I mean we were there, tough Meat House.
Speaker 1: The arson. It says oddly shaped feet?
Speaker 3: What is disgusting you?
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't reading something from Twitter.
Speaker 4: It gets the vocal cords go different octaves. You start low.
Speaker 3: That's like you puts it.
Speaker 1: Having an adult teach you that in the Harlem forts chore is kind of weird though.
Speaker 3: Tickets available now New Roryoball dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, Philly first, twenty ninth, fifth City Winery Is it ninth July twenty ninth, July twenty.
Speaker 3: Fifth, twenty fifth You go.
Speaker 4: To Philly the twenty ninth to see who all right?
Speaker 2: Cool got going on ninth, July twenty fifth, Phi Philadelphia City Winery.
Speaker 4: Get your tickets now.
Speaker 1: Tough word to say, yeah, city, no Philadelphia. Yeah, it's tough word to say. Too many syllables. Yeah, it's weird how they named cities like I understand New York. It's the New York. What's Philadelphia?
Speaker 3: Cream cheese? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, they named Philly after cream cheese?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. You never had Philadelphia, of course I had. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I thought that was named after the city. The city was named after the cream cheese.
Speaker 3: Like most origins, it's a Greek Greek words for love and brother. That's why the city of Holy because it's certainly not named that after the people that live there.
Speaker 2: Well not anymore.
Speaker 4: Those people moved out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no love in Philly.
Speaker 3: There's no love.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They they they those people that had love and Philly, they moved out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing nothing about Eagles fans screams love.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it's over.
Speaker 3: But we are back.
Speaker 1: I had a brief iatus, mister, we are back.
Speaker 2: Good to see everybody. Yeah, it's been a while.
Speaker 1: Julian was going for like a week. It's we haven't had the full crew in here. And I feel like was going for a week.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Damaris was here. Themaras was tanning in on rooftops and it's been running around. If you have a rooftop pool in the in the Tristate area called the marriage, she will show up. She might make some of her amazing mango.
Speaker 4: Uh what is it? Savice mango?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: It was pica mango, pica mango. Would you like it? It was amazing for that when.
Speaker 2: Yo, she could make something.
Speaker 3: You sound like you met. I am You.
Speaker 2: Miss out on the mango, That's.
Speaker 3: All I did. I missed out.
Speaker 1: Were enjoying like lemon chicken and pasta whatever they serve it wedding.
Speaker 2: You went to Nantos. I know you went to Nando's and DC.
Speaker 1: Every wedding has pasta and lemon chicken. Yeah, and you know, we know what you were doing. How did your best man speech go?
Speaker 7: It was really fun. Officiating is great and brother yeah, congratch his wife kend and Leani. It was It was a beautiful Sarah. I'm really happy I officiated it, first time officiating and.
Speaker 3: Nervis I'm open for hire. I loved it.
Speaker 1: Did you do this one?
Speaker 3: This is yeah? This is on the house.
Speaker 1: You got, you got all.
Speaker 7: This is on the house. This is for the Yeah, for the family, but for the love. It was fun because it was it was a moment. So obviously it's it's it's serious, but it's short. But it's supposed to be fun, lighthearted, so there's a lot of time to make jokes and yeah, keep kept it clean. A lot of old people there, so you gotta, you know, play for the crowd.
Speaker 3: But it was fun.
Speaker 2: I saw a black magic still the jump is still clicking like the tobo.
Speaker 4: I saw it.
Speaker 3: The jump is still clicking. Saw it.
Speaker 1: He was glowing this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he shot that shit and walked away from it before it went in.
Speaker 3: He knew it.
Speaker 2: He knew that was good because sometime you you play a sport long enough, you know, as soon as it leaves your hands, you like that.
Speaker 7: It's funny because we hit the court and that's the first time we shot around in like a couple of years. And I have another great video of him from like Brooklyn during the pandemic, but he golfs a lot, so all his motions below the below his shoulders. He doesn't do this anymore. So we go out there and he's like he doesn't step a foot in front of the three point line, so he's pinging it off the front of the rim. I'm like, Dad, just take a step in. He's like nah, fuck that. They kept backing up and then once his shoulder loosened up. Money, Yeah, twenty three.
Speaker 1: How would you dirty up the wedding vows though you said you kept it clean?
Speaker 3: No? No, not not the vows, the best man speech? Oh this well? So I told my brother and and Leani.
Speaker 7: I said, hey, look, I have a very serious note because remember I told you guys, like I wrote this letter, it's very dark and sad, and I don't want to like cast this like dark cloud on a beautiful day, perfect for a wedd as I said, I'll write you guys a letter and mail it to you at another date. I haven't written. I just have to put it. I just want to write it out. I don't want to like type up a letter. And then what I said is once we establish that, I'm probably not.
Speaker 3: Going to do a speech, and he was like cool, cool.
Speaker 7: So we go to the reception after the ceremony, Kendall hands me the mic and goes yo, like say something.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the fuck? I thought we weren't gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm going to write it.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I was like, I'll send you the letter, and I'm like saying this off the mic, and then Leanni comes over and she's like, no God, I was like fuck, So that was all off top. Oh no, I go blacked out, like not for off alcohol, just like in the moment, blacked out.
Speaker 3: If there's a film everywhere, I could find the film and share it. But I was great. I tried to. I kept it short, kept it.
Speaker 7: Light, and and that was the opportunity to be like more funny and just like kind of cry. I so it was funny. When Leani came down. When she was walking into the ceremony, I was looking at Kendall watching him cry, and I thought that would make me cry, but I in that moment, I was just like talking to him like kind of just like coaching him whatever. And then I cried when her mother did a blessing. And then after that, my mom did a blessing. And when I went down to stand next to my mom while her mother was reading her blessing, my mom and I were like small talking, and then as soon as she went up there and started talking, I lost it.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 7: That was it, and then I had to like get my shit together to go back up there to finish the sea.
Speaker 2: Kinda was crying because he was like just the last piece of ass. I'm gonna get my life, what you know. Kendall was up there like this is it?
Speaker 1: I mean, you never know, in like thirty forty years, they could end up on a Swingers cruise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they could develop into a new relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we know when you go on those things swing a cruise is new? Is the pick of the litter, is not?
Speaker 3: You think, especially the crew?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You rather just be faithful. My wife looks better than all of these girls.
Speaker 3: I'll just take the oven bar and free ice cream.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Kenda was up there crying, you know, because he knew this is it wrong.
Speaker 1: With the promise God, beautiful sentiment.
Speaker 2: I'm promising God to never cheat on this this woman, like this is my life partner. I'm gonna honor her death before dishonoring all of those other things.
Speaker 1: I believe that's in the the exactly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's exactly how I this ring on her saying all that the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll die before them by the code.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely America. I'm putting that in my in my house before.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. I'll die before I dishonor my wife. I'll give me death.
Speaker 7: But there's home all. They're not rushing in the kids. I don't even think they want kids. So they're they're just they're vacationing their living life. They're going to Bali for their honeymoon. They're like doing it right. They're not really want to into like slowing down.
Speaker 1: So Bolly's on my list, like my bucket travel lists.
Speaker 2: As soon as they locked Russell, I'm gonna go. They get.
Speaker 1: The moment you get there, you gonna see Puffing and Russell, you know somewhere.
Speaker 2: I'll go visit Baldi, like get them nasty anxiety.
Speaker 1: Remember that church I was telling you guys about that I went to that made the pregnant women sit in the back. Yeah, so I also went to a wedding for someone at that church.
Speaker 2: You went to the church that made the pregnant women sitting is the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Back there, It's like the last pew if they had if they had a baby outside of wedlock, you had to sit in the last pew.
Speaker 7: While they were pregnant or post pregnant, both while they were pregnant.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, it could be a nice gesture back there with didn't tell us, But you didn't tell us they had to sit back there after they had the kid.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's you and your rug rats get to the back.
Speaker 1: And then what was so annoying was if you got there late and you had to be in the second to last few and then you just had a bunch of like fatherless children screaming behind you. It's never fun because it's you know, it's hard to hear the Lord when you have a toddler screaming here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, naturally, but that same passer. Right.
Speaker 1: So I went to a wedding and he conducted the wedding out the gate. You know, the idea was that part takes like ten minutes? Are he said, Yo, I'm so happy to be here. And you want to know why not because I've known this woman in our whole life. It's because it's a man and a woman and not two men, And then went on a gay rant for about thirty minutes while the bride in the room are just standing there like this.
Speaker 3: I should have done that, you miss just roll up the script.
Speaker 1: This is a real web, like not to people love each other. Like I'm just so happy it's a man and a woman.
Speaker 2: This is what weddings were designed for, men and women, not that other thing that's going on out there.
Speaker 1: If people think white rednecks are the most HOMOPHOBICUS people just go to the hood.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I'll say that.
Speaker 3: Oh god, black people are awful. DC is super gay by the way. Yeah know that you had a ball like I Yeah, of course I'm gay.
Speaker 1: Whatever extra product in there.
Speaker 3: No, I was saying, like I understand.
Speaker 7: It was during June, so like every bar, every establishment had like the Pride they go overload there. But I was like, yeah, like I get it for like the business perspective. But then I was looking around. I was like every cop pull, every like dinner couple, every walking couple, every every couple was just a gay couple.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's just like this is just DC. I didn't know how gay like.
Speaker 1: But it's also the last weekend of Pride.
Speaker 3: Well they don't just go into hiding, they live there.
Speaker 1: But it's like that's the biggest weekend, is it not.
Speaker 2: Well, some of them do going to hide it there's someone that may come out that closet yet.
Speaker 1: But how that debate when it's it's looking like they may need to hide, Well, we'll get to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well no, the last weekend because they had the Pride parade.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they have, they have, there's a different They stagger them because they don't want to do all the big cities the same week.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They do the same thing with Saint Patrick's.
Speaker 1: I'm serious. They staggered, like Jersey City won't do it right on Saint Patrick's stay because Manhattan does it, and like Hoboken will do it a different day than Jersey.
Speaker 4: City because we want you to come here too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get it, so everyone can make their rounds thinking that.
Speaker 2: People with that go to the Jersey City parade won't go to the Hoboken parade because.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, they purposely do it different days because everyone wants to go to all of them, and so.
Speaker 4: That a gunman won't just run around and shoot everybody at once, like you can't get like two parades in one day.
Speaker 3: That's why. That's why I don't know.
Speaker 1: Usually the shooters shooters are from the same I was talking, but not they parade is safe because those shooters are actually in the parade marching. Yo, Baby did be having the craziest stats, like where you get your data?
Speaker 3: Yeah, where did you read it?
Speaker 1: I remember when Baby D said, Nah, the white people marched with the black people so that they could shield them.
Speaker 4: From and then everybody told you that I was right. There was two people that.
Speaker 1: Say it was two priests. Yeah we did, we fat checked.
Speaker 4: No, it was more than that. I'm not going into that day. I was already proven right. You already apologized to me that I was right. So we're just gonna that fact I was right.
Speaker 2: But I think that's white thing.
Speaker 4: It's just made up.
Speaker 2: I think that's the white people that go with the black people they know. Like, I find it hard to believe that if my black ass was at a Black Lives Matter rally and the cops start sucking me up, that some white people that didn't know me were gonna come and help me just doesn't happen like that.
Speaker 3: I know that time was they were doing some crazy shit to get likes by blacks.
Speaker 4: They were on their knees kissing black people's feet.
Speaker 1: You had they do that every day on twenty fifth Street with the Israelites.
Speaker 4: You had the fuck you had the fucking Congress or the senators whoever they were down there and can take cloth, do y'all not remember twenty twenty how.
Speaker 3: Fun good this was them.
Speaker 7: Remember they were asking black people for forgiveness, thank you.
Speaker 4: So you can't believe that they would line up in front of you on the front line so that the police wouldn't hit you.
Speaker 3: You can't believe that way.
Speaker 4: That's a mental illness though.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, you're telling me now those white people in those are mentally ill. It's new set of whites.
Speaker 7: They're standing on pavement, that says George Floyd.
Speaker 1: Are bowing down to Israelites one hundred and twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: You didn't know that.
Speaker 1: We used to cross the street when we heard them yelling. We were petrified.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I noticed some people did, some white people that go up to them and start having a conversation, like about the Bible and you know, all of that, and they start breaking it down. And then when they feel like, oh damn, I've been wrong about y'all all my life. I'm sorry. Oh yeah, now get on your knees and it's my feet, and they start doing that shit I'm telling y'all some real shit.
Speaker 3: Go to Sony baby. That's been happening in Hallam.
Speaker 1: I've seen that these liberals at Columbia are taking this ship to the next year.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy. It's it's a crazy time in the world right now. But I think it's entertaining. So it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Man, oh man, I mean, y'all know it's hot.
Speaker 3: I'm on with Israelite, so yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm not kissing anyone's feet, no, no, no, no, I rock with y'all.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. That is a that's a that's a specific type of person that will get down and kiss a random person's feet.
Speaker 1: I never saw that George Floyd clip before. That's wild.
Speaker 3: There's even worse ones out there.
Speaker 4: It was We lived in a very insane time.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. It was twenty twenty was by far twenty twenty and most of twenty twenty one was by far some of the weirdest times where we will ever live through.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can just have good dialogue with your black friends and do your part.
Speaker 7: Nah, why why would you do them private? You gotta do them pumpl like we get you.
Speaker 1: Can educate yourself. Talk to your black friends.
Speaker 3: That's start.
Speaker 4: I want to center themselves. Is your weekend.
Speaker 2: Uh, it was a little bitsweet. I had to go to uh went to a funeral service, uh for for my god chef Jamal James Kent. Rest in peace to chef. But the service was it was a beautiful service. Then they had a celebration of life later on that night at the refinery, the Domino Sugar Refinery and I think it's in Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, beautiful, beautiful space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a project a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a beautiful it was.
Speaker 2: It was you know, it was a sad occasion, but it was also talking to people there. I was like, your chef is definitely like smiling because some of the obviously some of the top chefs in the world were there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They had a bunch of stations set up where you know, chefs, all of the chefs had prepared food.
Speaker 4: So it was food.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, Stretch Armstrong was DJing Quest loved it a set, so it was music. It was everything that that chef was. He was he was from the New York. It was New York to the fullest in there everybody had on sneakers, like because that was Chef's thing. The food was incredible, the am Beyonce, the atmosphere, it was just it was a beautiful night for a sad occasion, you know, being that chef pass, but it was definitely a beautiful night. So I did that and after that, I just was with the fan, A couple of friends, hung out a little bit in the city, went to eat like nothing crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kept it chill for the most part, Like, yeah, resting piece to Chef Man.
Speaker 2: Resting piece of Chef Kent. And if you're ever in New York City and you get a chance, stop by Crown Shot, have a drink, get something to eat if you want, uh, you know, if you want to go to over Story and get a drink.
Speaker 4: They're still in business.
Speaker 2: They're still pushing forward with a lot of the things that Chef had set out to do. So if you have in New York City, definitely stopped by Crown Shot and you know, have a drinking of talented and legendary Chef Kent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like a lot a lot happens in the week that we haven't been here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it felt like a month. What happens when we just take a couple of days off and just let the world do what they do. Oh my god, where do we want to start? They want to start with BT.
Speaker 1: To start light and then get to the ships that happened right after we our last episode. I think the night of Okay, all right, so let's do that. We'll go BET.
Speaker 4: Let's start the BT.
Speaker 2: First of all, shout out to everyone that was nominated or won a BET Award this weekend in Los Angeles. Obviously, the BET Awards is a staple we grew up watching, we grew up supporting. It's our night, quote unquote Black Entertainment quote unquote.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean, quote unquote it's our night, if you want to call it that. So, yes, I don't know which, which one this was?
Speaker 4: Which?
Speaker 2: How many awards have they been so far? This is the whatever annual, whatever number it was. Who gives a shit, it doesn't matter. I think that it's time to have a real conversation about b ET, Who owns BT, who runs BT?
Speaker 1: I believe Disney's actually trying to sell them for one point two billion or something currently. Listen, are paramounts Paramont's trying to sell to Disney. Something was in those headlines. Let's fact check that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a subsidiary of Paramount currently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Paramont's trying to sell it for over a billion dollars. So, I mean, I guess that should give you your answer. But you're saying BT in general or the BT Awards BT in general. Okay, Because I've been on the side of the BT Awards being pretty good for the last five years. I think they've gotten it kind of right.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think that the uh and it's not I don't want to put it all because it's a biggest story. It's a bigger conversation that have It's not just BT. I think that the BT Awards that just happened spoke to the lack of talent that we have right now in the music.
Speaker 1: Industry, lack of talent that's being pushed to the mainstream. You mean, but I don't know if that's a BET Awards fault, I said, I said, it's it's part of the ecosystem.
Speaker 2: But it's what they're picking from what they have. Yeah, and they're trying to put together their best show. But it's we have to do something, man, because this is this BT Awards. I was watching it and I couldn't believe how bad it was.
Speaker 6: What was bad about it?
Speaker 2: But first of all, they only give out how many.
Speaker 3: Awards on TV?
Speaker 7: They Yeah, they only do is a cut of certain awards for television.
Speaker 2: And then the performances say who sucked?
Speaker 3: Say it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I think everybody sucked outside of Victoria Monet and Tianna Taylor.
Speaker 4: You're gonna put some respect on Chloe Bailey name, that's what you're gon't do. She was good, she was the best performance at the night. You can respect.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she did better than Victoria's. Yes, I don't know if she performed better than Victory. Money is a superstar, She's the next. She is the next, uh superstar that we have right now, the one that I think everybody can look at. I like Chloe too.
Speaker 3: She did her thing in like Will Smith's return.
Speaker 2: And that's another see. I know because I thought when they announced Will Smith, I thought Will was going to address the audience. I thought he was going to speak to the B E T audience, his audience, his people. Because we haven't had Will Smith at an award show since obviously the whole Chris Rock incident at the at the Oscars. So I thought he was going to use this platform to talk to us. This specific talk, the song talks turn that ship off. Nobody want to hear that. You don't want to Will Smith, and I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: The son coming up and I know what grand rising. He's moving on from the person he was when he smacked Chris the ship.
Speaker 3: I actually hate that he did this.
Speaker 4: And the reason why I hate that he did this is because Will Smith doesn't need a You don't need a redemption like you don't need the Black Church ladies to forgive you. You smacked that nigg It's okay, let's move on.
Speaker 7: You just grossed like a billion dollars in like a box office, Like you're straight broh.
Speaker 1: Could you know how Hollywood and just entertainment works in general, like they love a comeback. You have to do this and add the sauce to it to just show you're a new person, because that's what.
Speaker 2: The making another g I Jane joke.
Speaker 1: So you got to stink these celebrities that go to rehab, then do the Gail King interview and then just get right back on drugs.
Speaker 4: Come on, man.
Speaker 1: Of course they were lying to us. This is just part of the story.
Speaker 4: But that's see.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have been mad at it if Will took that top. Haven't performed great. He's Will Smith, He's you know, he's fucking He's one of the legend most legendary artists and and and performers that we have. We understand that, but I would have liked for him to address the audience and address the viewership about you know, obviously what happened a few years ago, because this was his first appearance at an award show since that. So I thought that they would have used this moment for Will to just say, yo, listen, man, you know we make mistakes. I made a mistake. It was fucked up, you know, like it was wrong. I apologized him.
Speaker 1: When has Will ever been that guy since maybe boycotting the Grammys whatever year that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't don't don't don't not be that guy, but then show up to the BT Awards to perform a new record that nobody cares about.
Speaker 1: I think one of the most human moments we've gotten from Will is him smacking Chris Rock out of all the built up anger he's been holding on to for a decade. Yeah, and said keep my fucking wife's name. That was the most human moment I've seen. I didn't agree with it.
Speaker 2: I'm cool, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: But that was the most human moment I've seen from him. I don't think we're ever going to get another human moment from him.
Speaker 2: And I'm okay with that. I'm okay with people making mistakes. But my thing is, we don't need this.
Speaker 3: You don't need a choir.
Speaker 2: We don't need Sunday Service choir. We don't need you to say Kirk Franklin. We know that's Kirk Franklin. We can see him like we don't. We just don't.
Speaker 4: We don't need that for the new fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is it's just like BTU was.
Speaker 2: Bt used this Will Smith moment because they knew people would tune in to see Will Smith because this was his first time at an award show.
Speaker 1: But it's also will Is putting out new ship as well.
Speaker 3: This wasn't just for that moment.
Speaker 1: Will Is using Coachella. Will Is using bet the same way any other artists would nothing wrong with that. They were using each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just don't use me though. You can use BT, you can use Will Smith, but don't use me, like, don't give me that because it's just like all the performance cool. I still don't know the name of the record. I'm not gonna download. I'm not going to stream.
Speaker 7: It's called you can make it off his upcoming album all get it ready for this name Dance in Your Darkest Moments album.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, you think he slapped him for the rollout? All my favor was always my own.
Speaker 7: This ship is fucking so lame. You know, his white app the yard Team SAP now is like, this is your look, it's your dark and down bad but we're still dancing because your will we love you.
Speaker 1: This is probably the same exact PR team that did justin simmer Lake Man in the Woods.
Speaker 3: It feels like the same shit.
Speaker 2: And this wouldn't be that that that Oscars moment wouldn't have been considered a dark moment. If he slapped Chris Rock at the BT Awards, we wouldn't have cared about it. But the fact that it was on an Oscar stage in front of that part of Hollywood. Can we see the album cover that that demographic.
Speaker 3: Now it's my darkest If that was that beat, I mean, niggas get slapped at the BT Awards.
Speaker 2: Niggas get slapped. Every had the bto ain't nobody having.
Speaker 1: Nothing antony a on gunplay against the fair one, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like that get happened at the BT, somebody would have been tripping like that had have been like, oh ship will swims slap ship out of Chris Rock at the BET Awards.
Speaker 1: That I don't think the darkest moments. The Chris Rock shit I think was the end of the dark moment, like he if he doesn't discuss all that other ship. I don't give a fuck about the Chris Rock thing that was manifesting all the dark moments into his hand. Listen man then trying to get them out. Will's from Philly, Chris Rock.
Speaker 4: That's not slapped.
Speaker 1: That's as you holding ship forever in a fels because you didn't address your dark moments. So you went and did that.
Speaker 2: So don't give me this performance.
Speaker 1: So there's not a whole record, a diss record to August Alsina, I don't really care about dancing to his darkest moments.
Speaker 4: To be fair, bat always has a gospel segment with somebody would acquire always come out, whether it's which is Adam D. Franklin. This year was Will with.
Speaker 1: Because we know well to be that right.
Speaker 2: No gospel.
Speaker 3: What he can change, you can change. You can make a gospel song. Will ain't changed.
Speaker 2: Y'all slap the shit out of somebody tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Wait a minute, because as the music faded out, Will said, nobody gets an easy ride. We all have a cross to bear. But there's wisdom in that fire. And every single moment of your life is a brand new opportunity. We are not afraid. We are not being punished, We are not being forged. Dance in your darkens.
Speaker 1: You playing victim for snacking someone is hilarious.
Speaker 4: Playing victim.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 3: I don't think that he's this is my thing.
Speaker 1: And like he didn't even play victim when his wife was fucking someone in their crib. But now he's playing victim because he he smacked someone else.
Speaker 2: We all have a cross to bear. Nigga, you just slap somebody. What crosses that the bed?
Speaker 4: I feel like, okay, get your jokes off.
Speaker 3: Three things.
Speaker 2: No, I'm being go ahead. What is the truth?
Speaker 1: He didn't This is my honest opinion.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, he slapped somebody, but y'all are making it about the slap. Very obviously Will was not in the best mental state and that led to the slap. It's not like he was just like happily a great person. Mental was good and he slapped somebody. No, because it was he.
Speaker 2: Because you slap somebody don't mean you're not in the best mental state. Sometimes niggas need to be smacked. Okay, so it is what it is, But I don't do don't give me this roll out of we all have a cross to bed, but there's wisdom in that fire. Nigga, You just mad because them white people said you can't come back to the Oscars for a few years. They ain't across the bed.
Speaker 1: And a movie and album self and fuck the Oscars.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, he don't have a movie to sell. The movie sold. Movie is so selling very well.
Speaker 2: Clearly he ain't miss no meals no time soon.
Speaker 1: He's Will Smith, hey lister.
Speaker 3: So I think that I do Smith that well smack.
Speaker 1: Chris from A to B. Yeah, immediately became a V lister. But to me, all right, to me, this weird comparison, But like have you ever seen criminals murder people for decades then they get caught, and then they get on the stand and like, I want to change my life and I'm going to tell on everyone. And now I'm a Christian. This is the same shit to me. All Right, you did some bullshit, you smack Chris Rock, and now you're reaping all the consequences because you can't go back to the oscars. And now it's like, well it was a dark time. Well we'll have a cross to bear. I'm a Christian, now take me back. Is it possible I don't want to reap the consequences of my actions, so let me.
Speaker 3: Go this route. Is it possible that he actually feels this way?
Speaker 2: Maybe real Smith is from Philadelphia. He don't feel no type of way about slapping the nigga the fish.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about this slap.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about the slap. Is it possible that he wasn't in a great mental state period fuck this, and now he's on a healing journey and he wants to release art about it. Y'all sit up here and complain about all the fucking negative Shoot him up, kill him, murder of music that we get and then somebody releases positive music and y'all find a way to tear it apart.
Speaker 1: So I'm just I would tell Will Smith's music apart. Even if he didn't slap nobody.
Speaker 7: I sht that moment didn't happen, this album would not be coming out.
Speaker 4: Okay, But at the end of the day, it's positive music. If he wants to.
Speaker 2: Release I'm not no, no, no baby, I think you miss what I'm saying. I'm not mad like as the music. I'm just saying, if you're gonna give us a performance like that at the BT Awards, I think you also have to give Will Smith that time to say, listen, I think you're not this little fucking the ship that they put in the description once your song releases on DSPs. Don't give me that speech. Give me you listen.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We all know what happened a couple of years ago that Oscar stage. It's fucked up. I was, it was terrible, whatever whatever, Like you know, like I spoke to Chris, maybe I didn't whatever address the audience. Don't give me this ship.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you address the audience two years later, because.
Speaker 2: This is his first time on a stage at a fucking show since that happened. This is his first time in front of a fucking a show, in front of an audience where people are sitting there and we all know what happened. So if you're gonna give me this redemption song, if you're gonna give me this redemption song and have Sunday Service behind me and have Kirk Frankly come out the back after he even did twenty burpies.
Speaker 3: Then I just found out who was followed with Yeah, like, Will then.
Speaker 2: Give me the yo listen man, BT, this is my first time in front of y'all since all of that shit happened.
Speaker 4: I let it.
Speaker 3: I just want to.
Speaker 1: I want to addressed that on stage too, because that was the craziestory I ever heard my fucking life.
Speaker 3: Say that.
Speaker 4: I just was gonna let him rock.
Speaker 1: I like when Friday gets in his gospel bag. Though, it just felt very much like an easy way for Will not to have to address this ship that.
Speaker 3: He waits only this Sunday Service choir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, this I'm saying. It's like this whole prediction I.
Speaker 3: Cut this shit.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at Will per Se, I'm just mad at this system that big celebrities do every single time where they don't have to take accountability, they don't have to have consequences really happen in them, they don't have to address anything. They can have a pr team that just puts them into this Christian box, throws it in our face and we're just supposed to move. I'll everyone else has to literally live in the decisions they make and deal with the consequences and come to the front of the stage when we fuck up. But these guys can just get a slot at a fucking award show, get the Sunday Service choir, And now it's like, Damn Will is a good guy.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: I overestimated that whole smacking someone that was minding their fucking business on stage.
Speaker 4: So he had he wasn't minding his fucking business. But we're not gonna go into that. We're not gonna rewrite history. Niggas rewrite history a lot. Niggas was not minding a business. Well he I mean, he was talking about everyone, but he was doing his job. But come on, we already had. He didn't say come up.
Speaker 3: Here and fight me.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, we already had this conversation about the history between him, Will and Jada and why that joke specifically. We already had this conversation fifty times, So this isn't about that. What I'm saying is, if somebody has a spotless career to the point where they didn't even cuss in their rap music, they're like, they literally could have been a fucking Disney star a spotless career, they make one big fuck up on a big stage, You're sent up here saying, oh, my god, celebrities don't have to deal with the consequences of their actions. How did he not have to deal with the consequences of his.
Speaker 2: Actions because he was able to release a box office smash and sell of a billion in sales in a week.
Speaker 4: Because what he did was not that horrific, you'd still literally sait there and say that people get smacked every point to you.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that horrific? So why are we getting redemption?
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 4: He's saying, Oh, celebrities don't have to deal with the consequences of their actions.
Speaker 3: You don't think that he's faced enough consequences for that little ass action?
Speaker 1: What are you just can't go to the oscars for a couple of years.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, like for real peers were bro. He was in the fucking news headlines for months. His own peers were Will Smith.
Speaker 2: If he's in the noose headlines every other month when Jay it was fucking August ol seeing that he was in the headlines. When they sat down at the red table, he was in the headlines. That's who Will Smith is. He's one of the biggest stars we have. He's gonna be in the headlines. My thing is, don't give me this fake redemption song and dance shit. When you just slap somebody, it's like, come on, bro, like I get it. You slapped him. You shouldn't have. That was corny. We all agree to that you shouldn't slap Chris Rock.
Speaker 4: That was whack.
Speaker 2: But we ain't saying yo, will get out of here. You canceled.
Speaker 1: And I also don't want him and will for that to do like a Onyx remake and double down on the smack. Like just neither of those options.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 7: But he said God opens a window when the devil closes the door. Believe me, they tried to bleed Will Smith in the rear view. I see adversity was the gift to lift me higher. Gifts require faith, ducking all accountability.
Speaker 1: The first person on the spot to come up and say how excited I was when he did the Men in Black shit at Coachella.
Speaker 3: We all love Will Smith.
Speaker 2: Just see great tight.
Speaker 1: This is not a specific thing with Will. We have just seen this same exact play happen in pr history NonStop, and it's getting annoying in place.
Speaker 3: Purpose Weaves too, like one of my favorite albums.
Speaker 7: It's a fucking amazing album, but they painted a cross on his chest for the album cover.
Speaker 3: It's like, come the funk on, like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: It's just that's at least I'll give Beaves even more credit though, because he did the corny Christian route. But at least he did a roast and then went up there and after the roast was like, I'm a Christian. Now, you guys can't say anything bad about me anything I've ever done bad. Don't speak to me. If you will did aro like to me needs to get roast. At least there's some accountability, and you know who has to host it, Chris Chris Rock. Chris Rocks and was funny if the two of them probably had a conversation. I think Chris Rock would be down for that with no hard fields.
Speaker 4: They already they already said before that Will was reaching out, reaching out, reaching out to get in touch with Chris. Chris don't want nothing.
Speaker 3: To do with him.
Speaker 2: No, Chris don't want to have a conversation about here, and he's sorry he fucked up. Let me go on stage and roast your ass in front of millions of people, though. Let me go up there and pan fryo ass and then we cool again.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, when Chris Rock did his live Netflix show, most of the response was he took it way too far. He just kept calling them bitches like that was, how could you do that to the Smiths just smacked him on stage. He can't call him a bitch for doing a bitch move.
Speaker 4: He was calling her a bitch. I think that's what people were he was going.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think he probably called he was mainly calling, but.
Speaker 4: The backlash was for calling Jada a bitch. That's what the backlash was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think I do remember it. But either way, the BT Awards was very loud, and then let's get to the the horrendous part of the night honoring Usher. Now, what didn't you like about this? I'm gonna get to it. How much time you got? Usher is by far one of the most talented artists that we have ever had and probably will ever have.
Speaker 4: I think that's solidified.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 2: So when they said they were honoring Usher, I was like, we talked, and I think we talked about it, like damn, Like, you gotta really get motherfuckers that could perform. If you're gonna honor somebody like Usher a great performance he is, you got to have people up there that's.
Speaker 4: Gonna really like do it justice.
Speaker 2: So they get into the honoring of Usher, and the first nigga we see a childish gambino and a pajama set like he's in Cabo.
Speaker 1: That is definitely a resort dinner outfit.
Speaker 3: Don't do what it's a great outfit.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. Actually, you know what, I take that back, it's not a bad outfit. If you're honoring another man, you.
Speaker 3: You don't want all white linen.
Speaker 2: You can't be up there with no motherfucking window curtains on and your feed out honoring a man you can't. You can't do that this is the same ship he went to. What this is the same ship he went to the BT Awards and he had just presented.
Speaker 1: An award and that changed this nigga.
Speaker 3: Listen, Donald Glover should have brought an overnight bag.
Speaker 2: Donald Glover is one of the most talented, most creative people we have, There's no doubt about that. I think he's from the same cloth as a Jamie Fox like. He is one of those type of talented people love Donald Glover, but you cannot honor another man. And we can see through your clothes.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: So the issue was the fit, not the actual song. Look at him, it's a good fit. Well, it's a good fit. Not for this.
Speaker 2: This nigga was about to go have fucking lunch in fucking Mexico. He looks amazing.
Speaker 1: But you don't think Usher, especially in his early day, didn't want to sear things of that era. Usha ain't never had was on stage with his feet out. Well, to be fair, my way video showed me Usher with his fuck I was young, but I remember that era of Usher. I don't give a fuck what you're saying. It showed me on stage with age. Group was received very well on how Usher was dressing during the My Way.
Speaker 3: Era show me Usher on stage with his feet and he never wore a shirt.
Speaker 4: What I will say is that looking at the production of what That, I doubt that it was his idea to wear that. No, the feet out was definitely his idea.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking that was a last minute edition with Donald Glover walking.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. Because Kiki also had white on.
Speaker 4: He has white eyes in the blue lights that the dancers have. What that was on purpose? They told him to wear white like I can look like the creative director.
Speaker 3: Told him so.
Speaker 2: That means put on fucking lenen with no.
Speaker 1: Drs who say you had no t's why.
Speaker 3: I was watching my television? What the fuck you meane?
Speaker 1: I peeked, I got crazy his dressing room and opened the door, like, yo, what you wearing?
Speaker 2: I'm watching my television. The first person we see is Donald Glover with Lenny knowing his feet out.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, and he did his favorite spin move, the Donald Glover spin. Kiki Palmer? Does that not make sense to you?
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it, But Kiki Palmer was't supposed to be up the honor and Usher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we know why she is.
Speaker 2: I just said, I get it, but come.
Speaker 4: On, man, I think it would have been better if someone else was to do it and they brought Keki on stage to dance. Kiki should not have been singing.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel like we're starting with childish. We should go right to Sierra, like we should get right to the shits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sierra would have been perfect for this.
Speaker 4: I know she's Jara just had a baby or is having a baby.
Speaker 1: I know, but I'm just saying hypothetically, if someone's honoring Usher, Sierra is like the first person in my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Victoria Moneque came out, makes sense to me, makes a lot of sense. Amazing, Tana Tail Days Dancer makes a lot of sense to me. And I like the whole spin on having the women honor Usher because you know, Usher has has has his residency and he's serenading the women, and I get that whole spin on it. Koco Jones was even great, perfect, great. But I just think when you talk about honoring Usher and this is what you come up with, I think that it speaks to the lack of options that we have right now in the music industry.
Speaker 4: Well, you're saying a lack of options. But you've literally said everybody but everybody but Kekey Palmer and Childish Gambato did a She did fucking amazing. You need to go watch that performance again. She didn't. Nobody didn't.
Speaker 1: Chloe surprised me.
Speaker 3: I like her.
Speaker 2: I think she's she's a great performer.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't think off rip Chloe would be the one to honor Usher. And I'm saying I was surprised. I know how talented Chloe is we're talking about honoring, but I was like, all right, that's not who I would think. But she did great.
Speaker 3: Okay that mal Who else would you have preferred to see you do this?
Speaker 4: Because if we're doing all women, then they picked the right one outside of Kiki. They picked the right women. If you're doing all women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm listen Tiana, Like I said, Tiana Victory Moone.
Speaker 4: Who I think it's a superstar.
Speaker 2: Choe did her thing. Coco Jones sound the great, she looked great. I get it. But I just think that overall, there is a lack of like Usher literally has either no successors he does not or no peers.
Speaker 3: Outside the women's side. From the women's side, it's tough even, I mean, you know, just period, well.
Speaker 4: They had to do women because he has no male peers and the one male peer that he does have, Chris, they don't fuck with each other, so.
Speaker 3: What do you do? It's tough, man like having up there makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: And Tenasha, you know, she's she's somebody that I think that you know, we've given a lot of slack over the years, but Tanash, she's talented.
Speaker 4: She's very talented.
Speaker 2: She's very talented. But we're talking about honoring usher Raiment.
Speaker 4: So you keep saying who it wouldn't be your first pick. We're asking you who would be your first pick?
Speaker 1: I said, if you would be my first first pick.
Speaker 4: So see here's pregnant, so.
Speaker 2: Or obviously Tianna Taylor. They got that right. Victoria Monet, I think they got that right. Even though she's quote unquote considered new artists. But even though Victoria has been in the industry for years. I would like to see her sing, okay, I would like to see her perform. If we're gonna do all female.
Speaker 1: Set, her doing you Got It Bad would have been kind of hard playing the guitar, yes, yes, or let it burn?
Speaker 4: She would smoke, let it burn to be fears her was just on his Super Bowl set, so her got so much usher in her? Who else.
Speaker 3: We're doing just women? Right?
Speaker 4: I mean you can do men if you.
Speaker 7: Can your favorite artist, Bruno Mars, where was he at m He'd be great, but he owes a lot of people, a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Everybody could say, so he needs to perform.
Speaker 4: They saying that they got Bruno like in handcuffs and Vegas like.
Speaker 3: They not let him go. He's tied to a blackjack table.
Speaker 2: He's been, he's been going even in Vegas going crazy.
Speaker 1: That's the room that's been the rumor for a long time. But like somebody like Bruno Mars would have been dope. I think Neo, if we're allowed to do year, it.
Speaker 2: Would have been dope. Okay, I mean we gotta.
Speaker 1: It's just Omarrion if we're doing men.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't agree.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with I do agree.
Speaker 2: If O Marion would have came out there and started dancing on the usher, you niggas would have had that nigga in thirty thousand memes in two minutes.
Speaker 4: Yes, but it doesn't matter, it doesn't it Okay, that.
Speaker 1: Might be true, but I still think O Marion could do a great especially on the dance ou side.
Speaker 2: O Mario could dance, he could sing, well, he's talented, but honorary Usher, y'all would have killed him for that.
Speaker 4: Geney not really though, because o' marion was coming on, was coming up in the era when Usher was his strongest, like that was they used to call O Marion Lil Usher, like Omrian Chris Brown, like when they were coming up. Obviously Chris went farther, but when they were coming up, like they compared him the Usher. So that wouldn't have surprised.
Speaker 2: Well, any artist, any male artist that sings and dances, well, they're going to compare it to somebody like Usher, because Usher is arguably one of the greatest ever.
Speaker 3: Like so it is what it is. But I just.
Speaker 4: Omaron get it.
Speaker 3: But I don't.
Speaker 2: I think that would have been more of a joke than anything. I don't think people need to take I don't think people.
Speaker 4: Would have took too Marian serious. I don't know, I think so, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, all right, what about Mario? Would he be taking serious?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think he would.
Speaker 4: Mario should have been up there.
Speaker 3: Bieber should have been up there. Who Bieber?
Speaker 4: That's his guy? Busher took Bieber. What's the name of this war show?
Speaker 3: Biber might have made? Since Black what?
Speaker 7: What did Gambino said? Him and Sam Smith at the same amount of BT Wars.
Speaker 1: Sam Smith has more BT Wars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Sam Smith released a black classic.
Speaker 1: His first album is really really really really really really there's not like, not even a munchable skip like every single record.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't care.
Speaker 1: They were calling him the female adele at that time. Then we realized it were calling him the female adele when that first that first album came out.
Speaker 2: They was calling him the female Yeah, but now I don't know which they.
Speaker 4: Were called the male d ol baby.
Speaker 3: Now he's that.
Speaker 1: But because at that time, how did we get through June?
Speaker 4: How did we get through?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 2: I don't care what color Sam froon fish. The boy can sing.
Speaker 3: The boys, the boys they can sing.
Speaker 1: Really I I was trying to they can sing, they can Okay, he identifies his day now, Yes, that's what I was trying to say. They were calling Sam Smith the day of though, but that's what I was trying to get it.
Speaker 4: He wasn't out when they released that out. When he released that album, everybody thought would We thought he was gay, but he wasn't out when he released the album.
Speaker 3: I thought he was always gay. I just thought he wasn't this, he wasn't there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I'm go go ahead and say it.
Speaker 4: Man, No, don't do it.
Speaker 3: Let's just you know what, Craig David would have been great talking about Damn.
Speaker 1: Where was Jean b the word Yo, Craig David. You know if they what Craig David out there on the usher man like, what we're doing here? What's happening?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm waiting for y'all's set list, Like that's what I'm waiting for y'all set lists.
Speaker 1: Well, we just we're leaving out somebody.
Speaker 2: I wasn't mad at I was, like I said, Chloe, Tiana, Victoria Coco, I wasn't mad at them.
Speaker 4: You said, we're leaving somebody. We're leaving out Trey songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're leaving out a huge person. But yes, on purpose.
Speaker 3: M hm, therese songs if yeah, that would have made sense.
Speaker 1: There wasn't everything. Yeah, that would make total sense. Trey songs can't perform.
Speaker 4: You just said you have to make him her can't dance either.
Speaker 1: That's why I said you got it bad or her to play seven instruments though, okay, but that's not the best a performer.
Speaker 4: Singing is part of performing.
Speaker 3: We're doing it like if we're doing Yes, that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly my point. I'm just saying, like we keep it?
Speaker 3: Is it keeping real?
Speaker 2: What we keep it?
Speaker 1: Really? Here?
Speaker 3: What what we doing? We got all this ship.
Speaker 4: We can't go to Virginia.
Speaker 2: I need man listen, man, y'all see that's the problem, man, niggas. Don't just kick it real. I'm just started kicking real. I ain't got no problem with nobody just kicking it real. That's all all right.
Speaker 1: So this is why I Reddit is insane because I was just typing in like Usher, similar artists just in case we forgot any and this reddit thread. What are some good R and B artists with strong vocals, just like Usher, first one shot A and Magid Jordan.
Speaker 3: This is why we got to stay off Reddit.
Speaker 1: Don't go on Reddit but like that because anybody can just go in in and stay whatever they want toious. But you know, but I don't think they're joking. Is It's not like they just put a bunch of like shot a yeah, no, but I get why someone would say that legendary status. But and I love Magid, but when you hear Usher, you hear Magid?
Speaker 3: Space between what about?
Speaker 4: What about?
Speaker 2: What about? Tyres?
Speaker 1: He was in literally just about to say this my Way video together.
Speaker 2: They was like, you know, enemies in the my Way video? That would have been a fun little He was in the front road saying yeah, Like it was like, I mean, I mean, if you have Donald Lover with a Lennen and have his feet out at that point, we can get anybody to come up here and do their thing.
Speaker 4: Like who knows that Tyree can still sing?
Speaker 3: A lot of these people?
Speaker 2: Who knows if ty reees can still You just sat here and said, if this nigga wasn't in trouble Trey songs, what's you think that Trey song sings better than Tyree's? I don't give what is the last time you heard Tyree singing?
Speaker 4: I don't care? Okay, okay, so let me clarify because that you're not putting that on my jacket. Ain't no way that Trey song sings better than Tyree. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is over time, some people's vocals decline and they start declining performances. Happen's vocals ain't declined. How do you when's the last time you heard him sing?
Speaker 1: How do you know that people's on Good Morning America? When Genuine was on M D M A Trooms.
Speaker 3: That was like ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Was smoking though it was like ten years That's all right, he was up this.
Speaker 4: Why do I think Mariah turns down so many performances because she wists so Christmas because.
Speaker 2: She's Santa Claus Now Sannaicos only comes out one time of the year.
Speaker 4: Because Ryot's voice is not what it used to be.
Speaker 1: I would say again if they added males, having Tyrese, Genuine and Tank together would have been crazy for Ussia.
Speaker 4: Yet all they don't like each other on.
Speaker 3: Any which I get.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a weird crew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see all these niggas get back together. They just watched the Will Smith performers.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Everybody come together.
Speaker 1: They'll realize that sometimes you have to listen. Man, you have to dance in the heavy cross the bed.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have been up there high genuine.
Speaker 3: So basically you feel like Kiki.
Speaker 4: You feel like Keiki Tanasee and childish shouldn't have been up there. You're cool with Victoria Chloe and Coco and Coco and that was cool with that. That wasn't mad at that. Tiana. Obviously she's, you know, a hell of a performer.
Speaker 1: Was she dressed like Michael Jackson?
Speaker 4: No, she was dressed like Usher.
Speaker 3: It's a young Usher, which is which is Michael j dressed like? Yeah, she would.
Speaker 1: It looked more like straight Michael going to do.
Speaker 4: But that's how Usher used to dress.
Speaker 2: Actually, it was Janet that she was dressed like, but she.
Speaker 4: Was dressed like Usher.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the Janet and a Get Lonely video.
Speaker 4: Tiana. We're about Tiana. Yeah, so what I'm talking about she's she's dressed like Usher. She's not dressed like Janet, Okay, but Usher was dressed like them.
Speaker 1: So I don't think when I see a Michael Jackson or Jana Jackson fit that it's Usher, even at the Usher performance.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I just.
Speaker 2: Feel they all got it from Mike, no matter what you said, they all.
Speaker 3: Got it, of course.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying I'm sure when she went she went to dress like Usher. She's dressed like Usher, just like she's dressed like Beyonce and the Bad Girl. They were honoring the Bad Girl performance that they had did either at the BT's or the Grammys with Beyonce and Usher.
Speaker 1: Respectfully to both these women. I feel bad for all the teenagers going through puberty that were watching this with their parents.
Speaker 3: Crazy Chubb, you were break up washing this.
Speaker 4: What especially the flip the flip clip with rock.
Speaker 1: Got when they got in the sixty nine You gotta get out the house one if anything about this performance had you aren't doing like you gotta get you but what they kept cutting, Yeah, no, that's that's the cops because malls crazy.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's Bang Bros. Calling you your subscription your billies.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: He then got to climb like how you how you camera work on this? Is that didn't do anything for you?
Speaker 3: That's a good shot perform. We could run that back.
Speaker 2: I'm not you thought I was in the house, Like, oh yeah, no I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Definitely not.
Speaker 1: You said, ooh, and child's getting in and have draws on. I thought maybe this would have been said.
Speaker 4: Boo, I was boring at the TV man, Get this thigg off my screen man.
Speaker 3: They look amazing.
Speaker 4: It's the flip.
Speaker 3: Get the flip.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, camera work nuts. Yeah, whoever was the DP fans?
Speaker 4: They smoked it. But Victoria keep playing with Tiana like that. No, Tiana keep playing Victoria like that. Victoria is about that, about that, Yes, she is about that, but children so was Tianna.
Speaker 3: I mean she's single woman. Everybody knows. You know.
Speaker 4: Victoria is like like a real, like a real she's a boi sexual. Yeah, it's rumored. I mean in her you got the camera on me. But it's rumored that her and Kaylani used to dates.
Speaker 1: Oh I never heard that. Yeah, but I mean you can listen to her music and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's half her songs are about women.
Speaker 3: That's a nice combo.
Speaker 4: I might pay to see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's and.
Speaker 1: I'm the horny one for that one.
Speaker 2: Two of them dancing, they were dancing. I'm just told she's women actually dated and fucking slept together, you know.
Speaker 3: Show allegedly allegedly. That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Hopefully hopefully, yeah.
Speaker 1: Promote that's one of those rumors you wish prayfully prayfully that happens. I hope they're on good term still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I hope they have each other's numbers.
Speaker 4: But you guys don't agree with uh the usher tribute.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know, hold on, but that ain't no.
Speaker 6: They not.
Speaker 2: She get his ass up there, and we couldn't even hear what he was saying because he started talking so crazy. They blacked out his whole speech. User said one motherfucker and then it was like, yeah, I was like, yo, I wonder him get a.
Speaker 3: Ship off home. He forgot to unmute that, But.
Speaker 2: Thentaid then they posted a longe because people was recording obviage in audiers, they posted what he was saying.
Speaker 4: It was a It was a good speech.
Speaker 2: It was emotional as him being a father now and him not having his father in his life growing up. So he kind of just was speaking to that about that not stopping him from chasing and achieving his goals and things like that this being the year of the fathers, and that men need to be there for their kids, men need to step up and you know, lead their families and things like that. So it was it was a good speech. I usuld gave a good speech. I just wish we would have heard it in real time. Why are we acting like we don't know that we cursed? Why is BT black like completely just cut the audio because somebody is cursing on TV?
Speaker 3: Bad money?
Speaker 2: You know what these kids are watching, it's on.
Speaker 4: It doesn't they'll get fine, it's not up to.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I get confused when I'm watching cable when people curse in like shows.
Speaker 4: You can say bitch. You can't say the other curse words, but you can say bitch. If you watch the performance they were saying bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, yeah, but what's saying fuck? You can't say nigga, Ship.
Speaker 1: Can't say nigga and O three on the Chappelle Show they were saying it.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, technically, you can say anything you want.
Speaker 7: The reason why they don't is because it's it's more about the ads and dollars that come with it and making it more palatable. What is it the fec'lut to say what and show whatever you want?
Speaker 2: I promise you if you blur out a motherfucker, it's not gonna like hinder my thought of going to get a sprite or not.
Speaker 1: I promise you but you're not a young developing mind, and I know that would traumatize.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've heard these young development minds and how they talk to each other. Worse than how, oh my god, worse than that. Whatever us sit up there, way worse than that.
Speaker 4: I can promise you that. Well, how do you guys feel about the winners?
Speaker 3: There was four of them? It was they aired for Michael one Album of.
Speaker 4: The Year, Michael, who kill Him?
Speaker 2: Mike Yes, Yeah, Speech one album A great Speech. He won Album of the Year. Shout out to Killer, Mike uh Sisson one. Best Female R and B Pop Artists?
Speaker 3: Makes sense?
Speaker 2: Get that Best Male R and B went to Usher.
Speaker 4: It makes I hate, But no, it doesn't make sense because why did they combine R and B and pop? They're two different, fucking two completely different genres.
Speaker 2: Is a popular R and B is popular, But you know.
Speaker 4: That's not what they what they mean.
Speaker 1: Wait, Kanye and Tai won Best Group. Yeah, they were getting risky. I didn't even see that.
Speaker 4: Well, they didn't have much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come to that is a weak Yeah, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Best collaboration went to Little Dirt.
Speaker 3: Didn't they didn't they get it last year?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 1: That song came out in like twenty seventeen, It's pre pandemic.
Speaker 3: Is the song still on the charts? I don't know.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Best female hip hop artists went to Nikki. Best Smell hip hop artists went to Best Kendrick Lamar Best artists went to Tyler Now.
Speaker 4: The Internet was in a frenzy about that. They feel like sexy Red was robbed, and they are wrong.
Speaker 1: I just don't think people understand how big Water was to the world. I get it with sexy Red and the impact that she has had on the culture.
Speaker 2: Sex Spread has had a crazy impact, a huge impact. For sure, She's had a great year, there's no denying that. But Water is like that Water record was one of the biggest records in the world.
Speaker 1: So once in a decade record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that record is so big, I'd never want to hear it again.
Speaker 1: That song is so good, but they you couldn't escape it to the point that it got annoyed. And that song itself is amazing. It's not even annoying. They just played it so much.
Speaker 4: What's the last time y'all felt like that about a record like it was, It's so big it became annoying.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Hm hmm uh. Let me see, that's a good question. I would just have to God I hated.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you couldn't escape that one.
Speaker 4: God's plan got annoying to me after a while. I don't think it was as big as water, but it got annoying to me after a while.
Speaker 3: Blinding Lights never got old for man, maybe just because I love the weekend.
Speaker 4: Flashing Lights by Kanye Yeah, I'm talking about When It Happened that Got to Be with You by Mary J. Blige.
Speaker 2: But this is this is a listen. We don't have to go through the names of songs. This is a great thing to have though. It's great to have a song that's so big, it's so huge that people don't want to hear it no more, because that means we've heard this ship so many times. We love it, we like it. Great video, you know, the challenge was crazy on social media. Everybody, we get it. I just don't care to hear I just don't care to ever hear that record again unless Tyler's performing it and I'm at the show and it's okay, cool.
Speaker 3: And then she performed. Did you guys like Tyler's performance?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think she performed with us skiller bang.
Speaker 1: And I did see it, Yes, yes, yes, I did see I swear this isn't I don't have a thing with Bruno Mars. But Uptown Funk eventually, oh god, yea was amazing when it came out, solidified hit record forever, but they just played it way too fucking much everywhere. Uptown Funk might have been the last time that I felt that.
Speaker 3: Happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when that song came out, I was obsessed with the video was incredible. I overplayed that myself, gave that ship three weeks.
Speaker 3: I was mad.
Speaker 1: I was mad, unhappy.
Speaker 4: I don't ever want to hear that they said for happiest scaring.
Speaker 1: The hose music, Peaches was one of those I never got there were Peaches.
Speaker 3: I still like God, that shit got so annoying.
Speaker 2: Wasn't as big as it wasn't that it was big, but it wasn't that big.
Speaker 3: Mixed it. They put Daniel Caesar and uh give on the remix.
Speaker 4: I think the ability to put music on Instagram now is what's really exhausting me from songs, because every time I open my fucking phone, you heard water Like It's not just like on the radio or at the parties or in the You couldn't even open your phone now without hearing whatever hit song is bigger, So I feel like it brings that fatigue on so much quicker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's one that could have been in that category, the same loop, but never did. Rihanna, We Found Love. You could play that anywhere and I'll still love it. Yeah, but that could be up there. I could see someone hating ed Sharon Divide started to get on my nerves a little bit. Thrift Shop, I mean I never liked it to begin with, but thrift shops started to annoy. I think I didn't know what songs shop Maclamore, Malkilmore Peach sing it. I remember you gotta drop some cash. That's sound like the song you're walking the b dantitude like your p just dancing to fucking thrift shop.
Speaker 4: Oh and Gangam style.
Speaker 3: I mean I never yeah, I was never, just like, I don't know what you behaved by that ever?
Speaker 4: Function.
Speaker 1: Did you guys feel that way about blurred lines? I never did, but never I.
Speaker 4: Could blurred lines. But I can see somebody getting tired of blood lines like the Marvin Gay State. I don't even hear that ship now, Marvel ga state was sick of that ship enough. Do you guys feel like they got they got the winners right for the.
Speaker 2: Most part, Yeah, the most part, they got it right. I think the categories was kind of easy to figure out. It looks good to me who the winners was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you had b T.
Speaker 7: I don't they got They got Me and You was on the Gospel Gospel Inspirational Award.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, she's about Jesus.
Speaker 1: Wait, I was singing it on me and you was about the Lord Inspirational only me, I promise you, yes it is.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm about to read the lyrics. Hold on, it's not.
Speaker 2: That record is not about the Lord. What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Me and you?
Speaker 3: That you is God? No, it's not.
Speaker 2: I heard that song plenty of times.
Speaker 4: Oh no, oh yeah, it is about It's about the Lord Him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it must mean I'm at the door, like.
Speaker 3: To believe you, faith to receive you. Come on, what you give me? One break?
Speaker 4: I need faith, faith to believe you, favor to receive you. Give me something I'm lacking. I don't need nothing. You are my everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I make me or matter, Make me your substance, make me your person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every and I don't mean this in bad way, but every generic OR and B song with lyrics you could interpret as your significant other, God, your friend, some chicken fucking.
Speaker 4: The lady at chick fil a.
Speaker 1: Word, give me some faith because Sunday you don't need to open. Telling the lady at chick fil a to make me yours is crazy? Yeah, the special make me yours? All right, I'm here for you to use me.
Speaker 3: Chick fil A.
Speaker 1: Nah, they're a very Christian based organization.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, the BET Awards, I ain't gonna lie to I'm cool.
Speaker 3: It's not the.
Speaker 4: Wars though, it's the talent. There's not a lot of talent.
Speaker 3: So let's just shut down the BET Awards for a few years. Wait, look what one movie the Bob that's that's out? Is it out?
Speaker 4: It won out?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought that ship was like coming out.
Speaker 2: Next.
Speaker 3: Listen man, Beat the Little Mermaid? Are you fucking it? Beat? American Fiction?
Speaker 7: American fiction is one of the Like, that's the top three film that came out last year.
Speaker 3: American Fiction was like all over there.
Speaker 4: The beat Spider Man across the Spider Verse.
Speaker 3: All right, I mean American Fiction.
Speaker 1: I got to one love to American fiction is.
Speaker 4: Good, Julian, Yes, it's your personality in a fucking movie. It's not that great, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: The movie of the Year.
Speaker 1: One of these who won best as not better than mhm oh Denzel.
Speaker 3: I'm then they really took a risk on that one. Did he even act? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess that makes that Coleman Domingo should have won personally actress Regina King. Uh, Coleman Domingo should have won an actress whatever. Angela bassets and she's the best actress, so she should have won that too.
Speaker 7: The Young Star, the Nepotism Award, Watch the Mouth, Look who one watch a mouth?
Speaker 1: But are the rest of these aren't children?
Speaker 3: Stars?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 7: Yes, stars and children? I mean oh no, I mean that's why you know Northwest will get an extra at a close one versu whoever can.
Speaker 1: So that's why that's not fair And I'm not being a whole avenger. Blue Ivy Carter was dancing every single night on a world tour with Beyonce. So yes, nepotism, but it's not like she was just in the booths waving to the paparazzis. Yeah, she was dancing with some of the biggest dancers in the world.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it's a great opportunity. I can't speak to the rest of them.
Speaker 4: There's mad people who have famous parents who don't dance, Like Blue Ivy wouldn't be able to get on stage in front of fucking hundreds of thousands of people and go off and dance next to amazing dancers and do full out choreography. Very true. It's the same thing when people say Kim's only famous because of her sex tape, and it's like, it's mad bitches with sex tapes and they ain't Kim.
Speaker 1: So I just don't crazy comparison. Now, see what you're saying, But.
Speaker 4: It is a crazy But it's just like, yes, people do get opportunities, but people get opportunities every day and fumble them. Mad people get opportunities and fumble them. Just because you're giving an opportunity doesn't mean that you're going to be a star. So let's give people the credit that's due to them.
Speaker 1: And I'm not familiar with the rest of that list, so listen.
Speaker 4: I love van Van Van Van was the cutest, She's a very cute BT. We love y'all, but we could we could do with other BT Awards for a few years.
Speaker 2: All right, hey, yeah, I hate the show.
Speaker 4: All right, well, but that's not that's not the BET Awards's fault.
Speaker 3: And I like the filt.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying to stand fault, but it's like, all right, let's let's let the talent pool kind of like catch up a little bit and let these artists develop and then we can come back and maybe three years and see what we got. Like, but this ship to do this every year, and this is the ship were putting forth like globe will and all. And we love them, we love Sexy Red, but we don't need to see them performing.
Speaker 3: That's not fair.
Speaker 1: It's not people want to see Sexy redperform.
Speaker 3: You want if I'm.
Speaker 1: Putting, not me, but I don't dictate.
Speaker 3: You want.
Speaker 1: The entire demographic.
Speaker 4: Wanted to see it, where plenty of people wanted to see safe subject.
Speaker 1: You're putting tone you want to and these cameras are aging demographic. There is a huge demographic that wants see sexy reperform.
Speaker 4: At the BT. They say Sexy Red got the loudest like applause, Then she had bigger applause than any other performer in the crowd. Of her peers. So yes, people want to see Sexy Red. Listen, I agree. We've already had the plant conversation and C I A and we've.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know where I stand. But I'm just saying I understanding.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's okay to just be honest. That's not that's not BT Award level talent.
Speaker 6: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's just not.
Speaker 2: The performance is not like you can put all the production on stage and have it's just not. We're sitting there looking at it like, Okay, I'm happy for Sexy Red. I'm glad that she has a career and she's able to you know, make money and take care of a family and live a life that she wants to live. I'm not mad at that. But when we're talking about putting this type of talent on a stage like the b ET Awards, I'm just thinking that there's a certain level of talent that we're reserving for that. There's other awards shows, the Soul Train Awards.
Speaker 4: Why would she be on the Soul Awards?
Speaker 2: Why would she be on the BT Awards.
Speaker 4: Because she's the most popular female.
Speaker 2: Just because you're popular doesn't mean you need to be on a stage performance and that's that's the problem.
Speaker 1: But we just said during the New Artist Award, Tyler deserved it, but we understood the cultural impact that Sexy Red has had. So I see why people were upset that she didn't get the award over Tyler. So I think that means she should be performing though the cultural impact Sexy Read has had. You can't see why she's performing at the BT Awards.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I could see why numbers an impact image.
Speaker 3: You haven't said anything about talent level yet.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're in the wrong business now, So you think a talented person to perform at the BT Award.
Speaker 3: No, she's not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying she is. I'm just saying now it's at a point where it may be more clear than ever that the talent pool now we're looking at impressions online and following.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not arguing we're getting away from we're getting away from the talent. We're too far away from the talent level.
Speaker 4: No, it's about the influence and the impact. But that's what's bringing money. That's what's bringing money. You got amount of views, a certain amount of clicks, you got to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm willing to bet that the views on this BT Awards show might have been some of the lowest views ever.
Speaker 1: That's every award show period, they go down.
Speaker 2: So it speaks to the level of talent that you're trying to put on TV, and people are not being fooled by it. It's like, oh, this is the sexy real Like, say, somebody never seen Sexy Red perform. They've seen her on social media, they've seen on YouTube, they've seen videos whatever. They're like, but now when you put her to perform, and I'm sitting in my living room and I see it, I'm just like, I'm not impressed by that.
Speaker 4: What do you guys think about Ice spices performance lackluster? What do you guys think about Mag's performance?
Speaker 2: I think she did great, But it's a difference. It's a reason why Meg is doing arenas and shit like that and selling that shit out. She's an actual performer, she can actually perform. She has a certain level of talent.
Speaker 1: We don't disagree that there is a lack of talent with performances with this current pool that's here.
Speaker 2: We're just saying that's not what they're looking at for anymore. And I'm saying we need to start looking for that a little bit more with you more. I'm giving people opportunity to touch the stick. It's okay to be like, yo, listen, you're not there yet.
Speaker 1: I act like at award shows. This is the first time that a quote unquote lack of talent has been just has a lot of it.
Speaker 2: I've never said this the first time. I'm just saying now it's it's to me, it's more evident than it's ever been that we don't have a very large pool of talent right now.
Speaker 1: Glow realer performs, She's talented.
Speaker 4: I think I think it was. But I think Glow did a good job on her performance. You don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think we could save I think we could save a lot of this for the BT Hip Hop Awards, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, that I would understand, but that means that they would have so. Yes, So that was one complaint that I did see and I really do heavily agree with. This should have been for the BET Hip Hop Awards. And also there was not enough R and B present.
Speaker 1: I'm with that for sure.
Speaker 2: There are no talent president.
Speaker 4: There should have been more R and B. If there was more R and B present, there would have been more talent present.
Speaker 2: It's some trash ass R and B shit out here. There is a lot of these niggas can't sing. You get these niggas out the studio without all of the bells and whistles, and these niggas sounds crazy.
Speaker 4: It's that happens.
Speaker 2: We know that, Yes, we know that. So I'm just saying, like, it's just we have to start. And again, I'm happy for the sexy reds and the glow rillas and the ice spices, Bronx legend. I'm happy for them, like I want them to have this opportunity to perform in front of the world. But my thing is, you also have to be at a certain level to be on certain stages.
Speaker 4: Is all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Your talent level has to be at a certain level, that's all. I'm not mad at them. I'm not hating none of these women. I think it's dope. Get your bag, stream your fucking songs, sell your merch, sell your products, whatever. But let's make sure the talent levels at a certain It just has to be at a certain level at all times.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: If Ross naked to the BT words, no, actually he was busy, he was preoccupied.
Speaker 2: He was booked, he was booked in they booked him. Yeah, no, he was he was booked and busy. Rick Ross obviously, Uh. The video broke uh of Rick Ross in Vancouver at a at a show and after his show, once he walked off stage, Rick Ross and his crew got into an altercation with some other festival goalers.
Speaker 3: I guess well.
Speaker 1: Reportedly he walked out playing not Like not Like Us from his set.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what when you finished, A bunch of said walking off the stage, his DJU went into not Like Us, which is an intentional thing, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't think Ross had enough hits. Maybe that like the DJ ran out of stuff. Yeah, so they figured win the crowd back. Yeah, go with the song that everybody seems to be liking right now, not knowing half the Hell's Angels were in the front row. I just think it's funny that not when you're in Canada like that. Yeah, but like the biker gang was at whatever this festival was. Who else are they?
Speaker 6: Were?
Speaker 1: They Ross fans?
Speaker 2: Maybe I could see Ross having some biker fans, absolutely, But the story is Ross got off stage, the record played, and some gentlemen approached him and you know, expressed their not liking not like liking them. Yeah, we don't like that. And they said that Ross responded in a way that was, you know, deemed to be disrespectful. And you know, you can imagine that Ross is a ship talker. He's a slick talker. If somebody came out to Ross and asked him about a song he's playing on the set, I could see uh, Ross responding in a very uh slick way.
Speaker 1: How do you think security allowed people to get to Ross that easily?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why was Ross that accessible? Yeah, he looks like he's in the crowd.
Speaker 2: I don't know, That was the question I asked when I saw the video. I didn't I didn't see enough security. Maybe Ross figured this is a festival, you know, it probably obviously that they'll have security at the event. It seems like Ross has one of his personal uh bodyguards there, But he probably figured, you know, it's the festival. It's not going to be in and out real quick. I don't need a huge security detail like that. And it just so happened that this altercation happened. But what does this mean though, Because've seen a lot of people react to it. They're talking about old Ship Ross. He got pressed in Canada. Did Drake send the goons and all of this shit? I don't think Drake sent anybody.
Speaker 1: Number One, Yeah, I understand that it was in Canada, but it was in Vancouver.
Speaker 4: Like it was in Vancouver.
Speaker 1: That's not saying that's like saying that Maine to Washington, yeah, but not saying that Drake can't reach No, no, no, That's my point is Drake could reach anywhere on Earth, right, So just because it was in Canada, I don't think that automatically means that sent someone to Vancouver because Ross where was Ross yesterday? Like it didn't have to be if he was in Toronto, then I'd be like, all right, that kind of checks out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of feels like that might have been something in more direct correlation.
Speaker 1: Vancouver is just another city on the complete opposite side of Canada, So I don't put the same connection that people do.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I think that this was just somebody that felt the way about something that Ross did at his set. Somebody obviously had backstage access because I think the other one of the gentlemen as an artist himself, so they obviously had backstage access and I think that this is a case of them having words and words turned into physicality. Like I don't think that this has anything to do with Drake. I get why people are trying to paint it that way. And then when the post went up, Drake liked the post.
Speaker 3: Which I to me.
Speaker 1: It was a little too petty, like don't don't tell yourself.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Why can't we do that?
Speaker 2: Because when they is his parade and krip walking to them a legend, I'm a pedophile. I could sit at home and like a post. I could sit at home and like a poor it was like a post. So you can't you can't do that. You can't say oh that but Eddy, that's no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: See this is what no no no.
Speaker 3: But Drake.
Speaker 1: Drake knows his power in his reach and what it means for Drake to like a post. He doess being beat up in cans the same way. I don't think it has anything to do with each other, but I know the same way.
Speaker 2: The same way. Drake liking that post was intentional because he knew what people would say and how people will react him liking it. It's the same way Ross played that record and walked off stage. While that was intentional, it's the same.
Speaker 3: Okay, you are you are right. You can't be mad at how I.
Speaker 4: React to your intentions.
Speaker 2: You can't be mad at the way Drake reacts to the intentions of somebody doing something or in his direction.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't. We can't do that.
Speaker 7: The thing with Drake, though, to to kind of Rory's point, is it's now now that Drake, by liking a post, it means he's acknowledging it and agrees with that behavior whatever. So in turn, it's pretty much retroactively a dog whistle for him to let people like, hey, if other people come here and do this, you have my permission to go out and attack. I'm not saying he's directly saying that by any means well forty but sure, yeah, I'm like other people that are very closed and have said this. But it's it's evident that with Wi while liking this, even though he probably will never speak on this publicly or make any other reference to this incident, that alone makes other people like the gentleman that had the ponytail that threw the first punch and others from Canada to be like oh, Drake's still on our side. Let's we got the green light on everybody that plays that record in our city.
Speaker 2: Same way they stormed the capitol because Trump.
Speaker 3: Yes it's a dog whistling is a very effective I don't.
Speaker 1: Think lagging a post in Trump's actual speech saying never surrender, same tactic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, effectively, it's the same tact whatever.
Speaker 1: So but I just feel like the president the United States just saying never surrender, let's let's go over there is a little more drastic. What else that he said, I don't I'm not doing it. Yeah, standing by No, that's not what he said. He said that about the Proud Boys. But anyway, so yes, I do get how that looks if Drake likes the post. But again, you can't be mad at somebody for liking the post of somebody getting hands put on them or getting into an altercation based off the fact that, Okay, they probably said that you're playing this song, They asked you why you're playing that, and then you responded in the way that you wanted to respond. At that point, it's just two It's grown men having an altercation about something, and disrespect is presented, and this is how men respond to disrespect sometimes, Look it happens. I think it above all. I think it was corning for Ross to end his set.
Speaker 2: Were not like us above above everything. That's the bottom we're talking about. But you know how I feel about Ross, one of my favorite rappers.
Speaker 1: What do you have an alibi?
Speaker 3: You have an alibi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were. You were kind of vague with what you were doing the last few days. But where was you at?
Speaker 3: You got your haird on?
Speaker 2: I knew that was Vancouver. Yeah, I've maybe been to Vancouver once in my title, I've never been this week. No, definitely not this week. I can promise you always.
Speaker 3: Nowhere you went for the first time this week, not at all.
Speaker 2: It was nowhere near.
Speaker 1: But they put him on a biker vest to throw us off.
Speaker 2: Ross gotta he got a wear this l This is an L F Ross.
Speaker 1: I've noticed he's been quieter than he usually is.
Speaker 3: No, he ain't quiet.
Speaker 1: He's laughing, you responded, laugh, he responded, but it's way more vocal than a laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is a this is a loss on. I never thought I would have seen somebody trying to pop on Rick Ross like that. Never.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is kind of wild, like seeing somebody take a swing at Rick Ross. It's something I thought I would never was that hip hop is dead Ross meme? Just that, Oh I thought that would have been funnier. Never mind, like so he got a wear this l can you can laugh about it?
Speaker 2: You know, it was just a little fisticuffs bottles being thrown that type of ship. But to the bigger conversation of what does this mean moving forward? You know, artists going into Canada that seemed to support that record, what happens from there? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Again, I don't I don't think Drake had anything to do with this, but.
Speaker 3: This was his response.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Van Vancouver was fun.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny.
Speaker 7: Drake is such a fucking conniving asshole. I can't look at Rick Ross's jet without thinking of the line when Drake said, you have you wrap your jet every time because you share it with so many people.
Speaker 1: It's such and didn't it just get shot down? So that's that's a new one that he wrapped in Vancouver.
Speaker 3: It's such a jet shot now one of them had like, yeah issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean thank god no one got hurt, but dad like an emergency landing.
Speaker 2: Shot down or shut down shot down.
Speaker 4: It didn't get shot down.
Speaker 1: Didn't even Drake say that in one of his bars that he shot the plane.
Speaker 3: Down anyway, the landing year got stuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not with the boy. You don't know Drake has in ts A.
Speaker 4: That's the loss for Rossto. That's a loss on his jacket he took.
Speaker 2: And then and then they laid your man out.
Speaker 3: When the security guy gets laid out, that's a tough look laid No that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that guy that got knocked out with security, that you know as DJ.
Speaker 1: Got his chain took.
Speaker 3: Security got fucked up too, though.
Speaker 1: But also, if you're gonna ask my DJ to play a record that could get us into some heat, you gotta protect me. If I'm your DJ and I'm just a DJ, and then you're like.
Speaker 3: Get you in some.
Speaker 1: Troubles to protect his DJ. He ain't get as active as he was supposed to. No, no punches, he ain't. He was supposed to get more active than that.
Speaker 4: It is possible that the DJ made that executive decision on his own. No, he didn't know, he didn't.
Speaker 1: I can't see.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, let me promise you just Themarrius Ross knows every song that will be played on that stage.
Speaker 1: I can't see it his DJ just doing that, no, without without Ross being comfortable with it. I can't see that's not it. Now, need a DJ makes Maybe his DJ would play the disc Ross has to Drake, but no one would say anything. Yeah, and then you're playing this record, It's like you're not. Ross isn't on this record?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like what did you like?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 4: That was intentional?
Speaker 2: So it's like, Okay, when you start, when you start doing things like that, you gotta be willing to prepare for everything that comes behind that.
Speaker 3: When you played it, you should have like squared up.
Speaker 2: And I belated, and I believe and I believe the dudes that approached him, they probably post him like Yo, that's not cool, bro, like playing that record here, like we're not doing that. And I believe Ross because he's a slick talker, he's a ship talker. He probably was like, whos gonna stop me? Who gonna do something about it?
Speaker 4: And damn years on the floor and then.
Speaker 3: You're talking to somebody.
Speaker 2: Now you're talking to somebody that they get active. Okay, we ready to shake in here. I just feel like Ross didn't activate.
Speaker 3: The way he was supposed to the DJ who got slept right here.
Speaker 2: Ross was supposed to lose his chain, his lose all that ship funck all of that, start thumping with all them niggas. But you can't get escorted out the back and your man is laid out like a mermaid. Ma they can Look they carried him out like like his legs was tied together.
Speaker 3: Look they took this.
Speaker 1: They took his chain and his serado.
Speaker 2: That's like the fins that the mermaid have.
Speaker 7: And they tried to grab him back to beat him up again. Like the dude was clearly knocked out.
Speaker 1: He tried to take his niggas off like at this point we brawling man, which, by the way, though we joking. But I feel bad for that DJ because I do fully believe Ross asked his DJ to play that at the end of the set. Of course he did, so I play that doing my job and now I'm getting.
Speaker 3: Now I'm unconscious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what the fight didn't sign.
Speaker 4: Up for the ship? Oh, I wouldn't have did it. I wouldn't have did it. No, you would have played that record.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't have ship if you Ross's DJ. If I was to show and he said, yo, when I leave, when I walk off, play that record? You playing that? Now you might say yo, big, because I would have been like, my big, Hoby big. Hold hold on, listen, let's talk about this for a second. We in Canada, granted were not in Toronto, but we in Canada. We know what that we know what that's intentional?
Speaker 4: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Brocuse we we on this side of the border.
Speaker 1: Now, I would say anywhere, but La, I'd be like, are you sure? Yeah, like this, do you want to do that?
Speaker 2: And it's just not necessary.
Speaker 1: And this wasn't just a rass show, right, It looked like a festival, so I'm sure not like us played a million times. I don't know if they needed it on the Rows set, Yeah, I don't know. Does anyone find it weird that we haven't heard anything else about the shooting in front of Drake's house?
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't find that weird at all. Makes sense that we haven't heard anything about it. Great pr.
Speaker 1: Of course, but no one finds that insane that a security guard, in the midst of everything that was happening, was shot outside of one of the biggest artists on Earth house in a residential neighborhood of a bunch of other millionaires and billionaires, and we only heard about it that day.
Speaker 4: Well, to be fair, we're American media.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's world ship. That's not just that's not local.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think North York Toronto News.
Speaker 2: I think we'll hear about it. I think we'll hear about it once in arrest is mate, Yeah, but I think until then, I don't think we're not going to hear that.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Still no suspects found in the Drake. I don't think we're gonna hear about that.
Speaker 3: Well, we do know the biggest beef, but like, no conspiracy like the internet.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not saying conspiracy in the way my tinfoil hat conspiracies. But I'm saying the way people on the internet. Body soul, just break every last thing down and find the fucking suspect before the cops do. That's what I'm saying. I haven't seen even any of that time.
Speaker 7: Well, we discussed, we said even during a miss this whole beef that the real issue here was with the weekend in dream. So we're talking Canada within Canada, So I think that's the that's the show I'd keep an eye out on is when the Weekend starts doing activations and he's seen outside in Canada.
Speaker 1: What that's going to look like now is a real issue staying the pr between Drake and also everyone that lives in that neighborhood. They don't want that to be a topic ever. Yeah, someone, I know everyone in the neighborhood that Tory Lanez shot Meg the Stallion in is pissed how long that narrative's been going in their neighborhood. So I get it, but nobody like we've been talking about this beef for months and we just always ignore that that incident happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think again, once a suspect or somebody is arrested and things, I think that's when we'll hear about that again.
Speaker 1: But how is there not a suspect? How is there not a photo the moment that should happen with the amount of cameras in that neighborhood. Sorry if I'm sounded like Vlad right now, it's just weird to me that we haven't heard about it. I thought there'd be a photo within an hour. This is the license plate. If anyone knows this license plate. Please contact Toronto authorities.
Speaker 2: No, I feel you.
Speaker 4: It's definitely.
Speaker 2: It definitely disappeared quickly, and we didn't really get any other news about it.
Speaker 4: So I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: But I really wasn't concerned about that ship, honestly, And I mean, it's crazy that that happened.
Speaker 1: But and prayers to the security guard that was shot. Yeah, it's just crazy that that incident happened. To know, one said ship.
Speaker 4: Were you concerned about your Lakers? Was I concerned?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not concerned because I mean, the Lakers, they're not gonna win a championship winning ship for the foreseeable future anyway, no matter who they drafted.
Speaker 1: But what was worse for the stable center Bronnie being drafted or Childish Gambo not wearing draws?
Speaker 4: Childish?
Speaker 1: You're crazy.
Speaker 2: This is the sickest put your put your feet away when you're performing for us. So Bronnie James got drafted, uh to the Lakers over the over the week since we've been going to a few days. So Bronnie James got drafted. First of all, congratulations to the James family. This is a something that I don't think we've obviously never seen before in basketball, and I don't think we'll ever see again. So shout out to them and salute to them for that, because that speaks to just a certain level of hard work, consistency, focus, things like that, Like, it's not what this is what we're witnessing with this, This is not something that's this is like a movie that we all would have seen this happen in the movie, like that would never happen.
Speaker 4: That's corny.
Speaker 1: I mean, they already have the most combined points of any father son combo in NBA history already the day he was drafted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is a crazy, insane st to have.
Speaker 1: No points already number one. When I was going through the list, that kind of blew my mind to think that Lebron has that many points in the NBA. Before that, it was Kobe and Joe Bryant with thirty eight thousand points. Bron has already passed that at forty thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean Bron could just average the same he did at USC and we'll still be the.
Speaker 2: Record of still fun. Let me say this, I support black and Hispanic nepotism. I support that same because you don't get we don't get an opportunity to ever experience nepotism. We get left with debt, We get left for motherfucking old buicks. So for your dad, for your dad, yeah, that's not nepotism, that's nigotism. So for your dad to be the player that he is arguably one of the greatest ever and still be playing at a level that he's playing at long enough for you to have been, you know, a college athlete, and then enter the NBA draft, I mean, we we're never gonna see I don't think we'll ever see this again. I don't think we'll ever see a player play as long and as great as Lebron has played to where their child is now eligible for the NBA Draft and they will actually be on the NBA floor together. I don't think we'll ever see it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm here for the jokes on it, but I mean, like I said last episode, I think this is cool nepotism. Yeah, but to say it's the same way nepotism works. You're doing it at the expense of an organization. Yeah, but they may not be fit for this role, but it happens every day.
Speaker 2: I mean, Geno, Genie buss Is successions and on the Lakers. Like, that's nepotism for sure, you know what I mean. Like it happens on every level. We're just seeing it now on this level. I mean, Giannis has obviously his brothers on the roster the NASAs probably wouldn't be on the NBA roster, but that's still his brother.
Speaker 3: That's like his pier.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying, Like that's it's a difference when you talking about this is my child. Yeah, Like y'all have video and footage of me and him when he was one years old, like at All Star weekend, and now he's on my team. We're never going to see this again.
Speaker 4: We're never going to see it.
Speaker 2: Now from just a basketball standpoint, waste.
Speaker 3: Of a pick, but I love it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm still on the side of it.
Speaker 2: Listen, the greatest fifty fifth pick ever in the NBA draft is probably Patty Mills, right, Okay, yeah, solid player, solid professional, solid player. One championships for saying it.
Speaker 3: So first, solid player, Right, what do you averaged in college?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, couldn't tell you, but at at at least for that pick to be considered valid years from male. Bronni just has to be half of what Paddy Mills was just half. And it's like, Okay, not a bad pick, because that's the other thing about this that people are not speaking to. What if what if he develops? What if he develops? Okay, it turns out to be a very serviceable player.
Speaker 1: As much as you guys think I'm a hater, I'm gonna be rooting for them. And I've never been like Lebron's never been my guy. I appreciate greatness. Yeah, but I'm going to root for them.
Speaker 3: That's this is cool, bro.
Speaker 1: With the fifty I don't want to see this fail with it.
Speaker 2: Now, if they would have passed up on still fuck the Lakers, But if they would have passed up on Steph Curry the next oh fucking Carmelo Anthony and drafted Bronnie, I would be like, listen, I get it, I understand, but god damn, bro, like we could have we couldn't wait to the second round.
Speaker 3: He would have still been there. He would still be on the board.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm not too mad because it's the fifty fifth pick.
Speaker 1: Did the Lakers have any third round picks.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Well there were. There were a lot of the conversations.
Speaker 7: They were saying, like because he still would have been because Brownie, the best player on USC got drafted relatively early in the first round. And what you know, there's all the he shouldn't be drafted, And I put all that shit aside. There was another kid on his team that was like a very good, like another star, perennial star of that team that didn't get drafted.
Speaker 2: People are sixteen, but his scorer And this is and I've had this conversation for days already, but this is my response to that. All of these players, all of these kids, they worked out for NBA teams like they actually worked So if that kid that was on Bronnie team, whoever I think average like sixteen or seventeen on the season, if he didn't get drafted before Bronnie, guess what that means A team didn't think that kid was that good.
Speaker 1: Was That's what everyone's kind of speaking to though, that No one's saying that that other gentleman should have been drafted. They were just suggesting he averaged way more than Brownie and still did not deserve to be drafted. That's what people are getting at. But now cool, we know that the potential and not potential. Listen, we know the nepotism play is is we don't even.
Speaker 2: Have to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I like that they didn't even try to hide it.
Speaker 2: We know what happened. All I'm saying is, let's give Brownie a chance, because all he's been granted with this is an opportunity to prove if either it was worth it or if it wasn't. I mean, it's just an opportunity to prove us right or prove us wrong.
Speaker 1: Again. Back to them throwing the nepotism in our face. My prediction was he would he would have went undrafted. He would have had this stellar workout with the Lakers.
Speaker 4: And been a walk on.
Speaker 1: That was what I thought they were going to do. Yeah, I love that they said, nah, second round, eight million dollar contract?
Speaker 2: Well when when? When I've seen when Rich Paul he forgot which show he was sitting on, But he said when he spoke to Bronni, and Bronnie told him, like, all I want to do is hear my name called.
Speaker 4: That's all I want. I just want to hear my name called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the moment every kid wants.
Speaker 2: So when Rich said that, I said, oh, they're gonna draft him.
Speaker 1: They're gonna draft him, because I got to see the video of him looking surprised.
Speaker 6: I was, I was.
Speaker 2: I was on the side of you saying, you know, let him get going, drafted, go to Vegas Summer League, go to training camp with some teams, work his way on. But the thing is, Lebron didn't want to because Lebron said it years ago. He's playing. He wants to play with Bronni. So we were talking about it all last year. Well, ship, where's bron gonna go? Like, who's gonna draft Bronnie? Because you draft Ronnie, you basically get Lebron too, Because I think they made a decision like, Yobron is not leaving the Lakers, so let's draft him here. The Lakers granted Lebron and and and and Clutch sports that they said, Okay, we'll draft him, guaranteed contract, he'll come in, he'll work out. But in talking to players that I know that are in the NBA past and present, they feel like Bronnie right now is better than some players that are in the NBA right now. They're like, Yo, bro listen, we get it. But he's definitely better than some guys that are in the league right now. Some people are like, Okay, cool, Now this is coming for people to actually play the game, not just watch and analyze and have these platforms. This is coming from guys that have played at that level that are saying Bronni is definitely better than some pros right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah who they said, But for.
Speaker 7: Them, they wouldn't know because they don't touch the floor. So now my point is, my point is like every team has players they don't touch the floor.
Speaker 2: Now, listen, Bronnie is not going in here and getting starting point guard position. He's not gonna be starting. He's not gonna get a bunch of minutes. The Lakers are blowing somebody out, you know, for marketing and all that. They'll Letbrony check in with with with Lebron. Let Lebron set the screen for him. He come off with, shoot, you know, give us that whole the moment, give us the moment, give us, give us the moment. I'm not mad at them being able to give us this moment.
Speaker 1: But does the alluyd leave when that happens a few times and it doesn't go well, and they can't justify keeping that moment. This is not working. He gotta go on the bench if there's any other player, but I think he'd be gone.
Speaker 7: I think with this move, though the Lakers agreed, they assumed the role of we're not a championship team, but our singular focus this year in this draft was this particular moment, which on the back end is going to yield a lot of his Jersey's already the highest selling jersey. They're gonna and they're gonna they'll sell if Lebron puts James Senior on his jersey. Guess how many more jersey they're gonna sell that one if they don't do that.
Speaker 3: So it's spid we're.
Speaker 7: Gonna get potentially a new Lebron jersey. We already have Bronnie's jersey, and if Brownie puts a James Junior, they're fucking bundle them, sell them as a combo.
Speaker 3: It's a Travis Scott album rollout.
Speaker 7: Like they're going to make so much money in product off the back end that I think for a franchise.
Speaker 3: That has been this winning for this long, how they justified it? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, everyone, because this was gonna be really really realistically, moll they're gonna pinch what two years out of.
Speaker 2: This, probably more.
Speaker 3: I think it was gonna beat them when Bryce goes that'd be crazy. That is now three years.
Speaker 2: Away from that. He just signed a two year extension, but we know Lebron is gonna be there for at least two more years guarantee. Yeah, we three years away from Bryce being eligible.
Speaker 1: For the drag cris that could happen. But Bryce is really nice. I hope they allow him to develop somewhat in college. Just doing a quick freshman years thing and throwing bryceon Lee.
Speaker 3: Just to make another moment is kind of like, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: The only the only thing, the only thing that is the to me again, I support Black and Hispanic nepotism. The only thing to me that I feel like is bad about this situation is the amount of pressure that is on Bronni. Now, I listen, as a dad, Lebron did with most dads dream about doing. So salute to Lebron for that, But I don't think that they have factored in the amount of pressure that Bronni is gonna be under. I think Bronni, you know, for a kid to have a heart attack a year ago and be able to have the focus in the drive to work itself back into condition and have the fucking confidence to fucking be active in place sports at a high level. It speaks to the drive and the focus that Bronni has, whether he was Lebron's son or not, just him as a as an individual and as a human being, having that driving, that focus after the heart attack to still chase your dream A lot of people that would never run full speed again after they have a heart attack, They would never want to get their heart rate going like it just on the court. So you talk about having that ability to focus, I'm rooting for a kid that has that drive. I'm rooting for him. And now it's it's a lot of pressure. When your dad is who Lebron is, that's a lot of pressure. But now that your dad ushered you into the league, got you this spot, that's a lot of fucking pressure on Bronni. And he's already showed us that he has the drive and the determination to chase his dreams. So I'm not doubting him. I'm just I'm just paying attention to that pressure. Being in Los Angeles wearing the Lakers Jersey, your dad being who he is, people thinking you're not good at to be there. You're only there because your dad got you drafted. You know, players are going to set hard screens on him, try to send a message like it's a It's a lot of ship that Bronni is gonna have to deal with. I think he's up for it, growing up in the household with somebody like Lebron being your dad.
Speaker 4: You've obviously been around NBA.
Speaker 2: Coaches, the NBA game, you know, so you you know what to expect from that side of it, from the physicality and just being conditioned, and you know what to expect as far as playing. But all of the other ship off of the court, I don't think that they factored in. And it's gonna be it's gonna be tough for Bronnie. They're gonna give him so much, so much ship. They're gonna give him so much bad press and so much, you know. I just I'm just waiting to see if he's able to tune all of that out, which he seems like he is, because like.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm also curious how Lebron is gonna handle a lot of that, especially being like the same team that too, But I just think it's gangster that Bronni gonna be driving his pops to the game and they get off the call together and they catch them walking in the game.
Speaker 3: I just think that's fly. Do you think the tunnel when they walk through together, that we get to see that?
Speaker 1: You guys think they're gonna carpool They're gonna.
Speaker 3: Kidding me. You don't mean for environment reasons.
Speaker 2: You don't think lebron is.
Speaker 3: Gonna rock the fast length. There's two of them in the game.
Speaker 2: You don't think Brown is rotten shotgun? Why his son drives them to work either.
Speaker 1: I assume they both had drivers.
Speaker 3: They no, No, we ain't Brice is the driver. Do they live together still? No? No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could be a whole wing of the house that could be his.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Ye, they still live in the same house. Really absolutely, man. I wouldn't move out either. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I'm not moving to see your family in a house like that if you don't want to.
Speaker 7: My criticism this whole time has never been directed at Bronnie.
Speaker 3: I think he's a great kid. I think his life, no matter what, is going to be amazing.
Speaker 7: I always There's one thing Lebron said at the beginning of this process, even years ago, before Bronnie was even a USC, he said, my biggest regret was giving Bronnie my name, because he'll always be looked at like live.
Speaker 2: Up to my Not only did you give them your name, you gave him your jersey, but bron but this is the thing, this is it's so hypocritical.
Speaker 7: Bron the say and have the ability to look at himself and be upset that he did that. But then at the same time, I'm you like, he has the heart attack, he does the US the USC route, and then you you rip him out of his college experience and put him on your path. This is I'm sure it's Bronnie's dream, but at first this is Bron's dream. So bron robbed his son of his college experiences, developmental years for the potential best years of your life. And let's this kid can do whatever the fuck he wants. He does not need to play basketball. But then you just bring him into this league that he is not prepared for it. Bron he wants to get scrutinized.
Speaker 2: Every the thing is you say he's not ready for He's not prepared for the NBA as far as just the gain skills.
Speaker 3: Just like no, mentally, I'm sure he can.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm trying to tell you. Guys that are pros now and guys that are retired that I've spoke to about this, they feel like, right now, he's better than some guys on NBA, A lot of guys on NBA rosters.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, he could have taken some more time to develop and be even better.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that. Now we look at because everybody, he only averaged four points something in his freshman year, so did Jimmy Butler. Jimmy Butler's freshman year at Marquette, he didn't do anything. Now Jimmy stayed in was like, come on, he stayed in school.
Speaker 3: Weird delarison.
Speaker 2: But now we're just but but we know Bronnie is just giving the opportunity to develop at the pro level.
Speaker 1: Again. My I'm cool with this. My only issue is similar to what Julie is talking about. Don't make the last thing on your checklist of your career the first one on mine as your kid. Like, I get it, he's Lebron's trying to go off from the sunset. This was the last thing.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: Bron has chips, I get it, put MVP anything.
Speaker 2: You know what I said, The first thing on his list is my son, So what, so what, we've never seen it, We're never gonna see it again. Jason Tatum is not going to be in the league when Deuce is fucking twenty years old and try to enter the draft.
Speaker 3: Tatum is k not going a stupid way back.
Speaker 4: And also, y'all don't like y'all saying like, let him stay in, y'all stay, let him stay in and let him develop. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Bronnie could have stayed in school and blew out his fucking knee and never got to the end and never got to play with his dad. Y'all keep putting it like that's only brons game. He made it, He made it, and he played with his dad. I guarantee he wanted this more than Lebron did. Y'all keep saying this Lebron's dream to play.
Speaker 2: With Definitely, it's definitely Lebron's dream to have his son play with him.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's also exactly I think to go to the.
Speaker 2: League, to go to the NBA to play with.
Speaker 3: I think that's a cool add on.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I don't think Bronni would have been upset the way Lebron would have been upset if Bron Bronni just went to the league that was his goal. Yeah, but like baby, he just said, what happens next year? It fucking we gotta listen.
Speaker 3: I hate that.
Speaker 7: Could happen of college and most high pressure league under those lights of the stable Center.
Speaker 2: Not that we rip him out of college, we give him his opportunity to prove.
Speaker 7: It's just it's just he's not Look if the goals to get the league, get the league on your term. It just annoys me that it doesn't seem like Bronni's in control or in the driver's seat of any of the actions that's happening in his life. That's what I'm criticalized, Lebron choosing the path.
Speaker 3: Timeline.
Speaker 2: I get what you I get what you're saying. But the thing about it is, Julian, if your dad is Lebron and the route that Lebron took, and you know, as great as we thought Lebron would be coming out of high school, Lebron James overachieved.
Speaker 3: Of course, definitely.
Speaker 2: He surpassed everything that people ever said he would be and he would do. I think that Lebron looked at it like, listen, my son had a heart attack. You know, life is fragile. I don't we don't know what tomorrow. If we're able to make this happen right now, if Lebron, because here's the thing about it, if Bronni went on to do four years in UFC an average fifteen points a game, guess what people would still be saying he's not good enough to get.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a fact for sure, and I take that a little.
Speaker 3: Bit what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like, regardless if it happened after his freshman year or his senior year, the writers in the analyst will be saying, he's only gonna get drafted because he's James Junior.
Speaker 4: Exactly, no matter what he did.
Speaker 2: So we can stop this shit like, oh, Lebron's throwing his dream. Of course, it's Lebron's dream to want to play. Who wouldn't have that dream as an athlete that has kids. Then one day my son might be on the bench with me, playing on the Saint What father does not would not want that to be his reality. So yes, lebron James has worked hard enough, he's been consistent enough, he's been dominant enough, he's influential enough, he's powerful enough to make this happen. We've never seen it before, So what Let it happen, let it unfold, Let's watch the story. Because again, what if Bronni turns out to be a very good Why is nobody speaking to that side of the story. What if he turns out he goes into Vegas Summer League, he goes into training camp, he starts killing, he picks up the NBA game fast he had just quickly and becomes a very good He just has to be Derek Fisher.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. Don't do what.
Speaker 1: Just having to be Derek Fisher is crazy. Having to Derek.
Speaker 3: Derek Fisher er history.
Speaker 2: It's still only one shot, not compared to Robert, It's still one I'm just saying Derek Fisher's numbers don't just fucking.
Speaker 1: Robert or against the Kings fam That there.
Speaker 3: All right, Look you're talking about ship. They got nothing to do with nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about some real ship Old Browny has to get because all this other shit is stupid. Ship all Brownie has to do is just be a decent player. Derek Fisher is not a fucking out out one of the life, once in a lifetime player.
Speaker 3: He's just a good player.
Speaker 1: He is a great player.
Speaker 7: He's a great great and round too much man Championship team, Mark Madsen Nigga.
Speaker 1: He's not a fucking great player. So did Samaki Walker. He's not a great player. You don't think Gerry Fisher in the role he played with the Lakers did not make him a great point guard.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think Derrick Fisher was a great point guard.
Speaker 1: I think he was a You think he's Mario Chalmers, that's what you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mario Chalmers is not a great point guard.
Speaker 1: I know you're talking about him like he's fucking Mario Chalmers. What did Derrek take the average for his career bro on that Laker You.
Speaker 3: Can't talk about the impact Derek Fisher had on that fucking Oh.
Speaker 2: Derrick Fish is not a great player.
Speaker 7: Double digits average on the on the two championship on the Lakers team that he won, rings, double figure scorer.
Speaker 2: That's a great player, Kobe, He's not a great Would you probably get what ten against got a great player.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying he's Tony Parker, but you can't say he's not.
Speaker 2: When you're a great player, you get more than fucking three four shots a game. When you're a great player, the fucking team is is revolver, honestly, shack and coach.
Speaker 3: So what he went to other teams with Kobe wasn't on the team he was. He a great player there, he was older man. Derrick is not. Is he a great coach?
Speaker 2: Cut the ship?
Speaker 3: No, he's not a great player. Is not a great coach. He and a great nigga about.
Speaker 1: Actually, I have heard some nasty he's actually done some nasty shait.
Speaker 3: Ain't nothing great about Derrek great. I don't see it. Then y'all do that like that I hate I'm don't hate Derk Christ That's a job to me anytime I got to rant.
Speaker 2: About something, everybody one Chris Rock, Yeah, you said little Yolly sold Child's drums.
Speaker 3: He never even heard the drum. That's hate. That means I hate lit ya.
Speaker 2: That means you hate that he had those drums.
Speaker 3: No, I like those drums. You you hate it. I'm not hating.
Speaker 1: I'm hating the fact that you're putting the name great on a player that wasn't great. I'm hating with Yallas when the drums great drums are really good.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 4: But that's all I'm hating.
Speaker 3: Five time NBA champion Law.
Speaker 2: Thank you Shaq, thank you Kobe. That's all I'm saying. So all Brownie has to do is go in and be a good player in the in the pick is not wasted, That's all I'm saying. It's gonna be a lot of pressure, but he knows that, he knows, he knows his last name, he knows who he looks like, he knows who his daddy is. He knows it's gonna be tough. I'm just I'm just happy to see a young black kid experience nepotism at this level.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I just I just want everybody to stop putting every all this onus on Lebron because I don't think that Savannah and Lebron are pressuring Brianni to do something that Bronni doesn't want to do.
Speaker 2: Baby, did we know a bunch of kids that come from great families and can experience nepotism at the highest level. Guess what a lot of them niggas is strung out on drugs. Motherfuckers is doing all kind of getting arrested. DUIs all kind of shit. So now that we see nepotism on the level where a kid can become a professional player and just get a shot to prove people wrong, I'm rooting for that ship. Yeah, you fuck with none of these people, Oh bron got Yeah, so what with your daddy got you? Because all my daddy got me was a motherfucking old star pistol nigga, That's what I got handed down for real, not me. I'm just saying, niggas, you know, not me.
Speaker 1: I actually loved her genuine concern really, you know, my gosh no.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like we don't get to experience that type of nepotism. Yeah, Like so for us to be able to see it, yeah, because if this was a part of a movie script, we would all sat there and watch it, like, man, this ship would never forget the fuck out.
Speaker 4: Of there with this unbelievable Well, I hope the movies that's really well, because I think that if he does really well and has like that story where he becomes the greatest the movie is, we're gonna cry like that story.
Speaker 1: Get ahead of ourselves.
Speaker 3: That's that story, is you writer? Look at you? I'm really I started this.
Speaker 1: I was saying, I hate the Lakers, but I am rooting for for Brownie and Lebron.
Speaker 2: And then your emotions changed, so now you hate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're the true color.
Speaker 3: Because he said he has potentially one of the greatest.
Speaker 4: No, that's not what I That's not what I said. That's not what I said. I said the movie. I said, if he has that amazing comeback story, this movie has the potential to be I thought you were in his comebacks.
Speaker 3: Doing a metaphor and said, Derek Fisher was a great player. Yeah, great role player, great roles. Okay, was he a great role player? Can you go with that? Come on, all great in that system? Great? That's all I said. He said he was a great player. He said, he said he was a great player. Said, I said he was a great role player. That's said. He said he was a great player. You said, I know, I said that, you did. He said, he started yelling before I said a.
Speaker 1: Great player, and that I said in that system was wasn't he great? But I did definitely say that.
Speaker 2: Niggas thought he was a great player.
Speaker 1: He also thinks Derek fisher shot was better than Robert Rory's. So I don't even know where to go there.
Speaker 7: I'm not Why is it always got to be better than I said? They're both incredible shots, that's all I said. I never said it was better than Robert Rory's. Listen to listen, jal great player. Derek Fisher ain't Jalen Brunch. Why are You're not wondering an all star? That's not fair exactly my point. But you can compare him to another role player that's that would be a more J.
Speaker 4: McConnell.
Speaker 3: It's even lesser than that. I would say.
Speaker 1: This is just Garrick Fish is a less of a player than t J McConnell. And you called him great.
Speaker 3: I didn't call him great.
Speaker 6: What is this is that?
Speaker 3: This is that you listen being and I didn't use system. Players didn't say system, did not come out your mouth. System.
Speaker 4: Now we did, Julian, And it's okay to say I was wrong.
Speaker 3: I wasn't listen man.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Brownie James, Shout out to the James family. Shout out to Savannah. Shout out at Savannah, her husband and her son got a job. Yeah, she's doing She's holding that household down.
Speaker 3: Isn't Zuri like killing it on YouTube and ship? Yeah? Dim?
Speaker 1: Savannah just started podcast as well.
Speaker 2: Great family man, there's black world workers. Shout out to the James family. Shout to Rich Paul and said no none of you niggas draft.
Speaker 4: Shout out to she still with Rich. Yeah, she loved Rich, me and her and her.
Speaker 1: May Hummet said it right on right on stage in Vegas.
Speaker 7: Yeah, don't stay on basketball, guys. Did you see the w n A All Star lineups.
Speaker 2: W n A All Star versus the USA Women's nash Team. The national team is gonna smoke the WA All Stars.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: But I do like this. I do like them putting the WNA All Stars against the USA National team. I think that's a cool way to kind of steal. It's unfair, but it's cool because none of y'all can God Asia or Diana Tarassi. But you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely gonna watch.
Speaker 7: This is a fun stat So they released the amount of votes the top five women that were voted from the twenty twenty three All Star ranking to the top five from this year and look at the jump in amount of votes from just a year's difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, awesome, it's incredible.
Speaker 4: Shout out the.
Speaker 2: Kaylin Clark and Angel Reeves. Man, they again we spoke about the the way they've lifted and elevated the w NBA platform. I just hope that it reflects obviously in these types of votes, people coming out to games, people buying merch, the women, the players getting paid more if people support the league more.
Speaker 4: You see how it all just as a cycle of giving.
Speaker 1: Liberty seventeen three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can we go?
Speaker 7: Their games are fun and they played the Barclays. They're not like playing in like some rinky dank bullshit.
Speaker 4: And Ellie's the best. Ellie's so cute.
Speaker 3: I'm anyone here that has been to a w I did court sid of the Liberty last year.
Speaker 4: And shout out to Brianna Stewart, Big Syracuse baby, big Syracuse vibes.
Speaker 3: Oh she's from Syracuse, Connecticut, legend Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Why she ain't go to Syracuse because no one did they have a ship.
Speaker 3: A women's program like that Syracuse. I really don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course, I know Yukon has amazing I mean, yeah, like is it comparable. Clearly she's extremely good at basketball. Yeah, but is there an incentive for her to go to Syracuse?
Speaker 2: You as good when you as great as Brianna? Fucket, I'll stay home and elevate the program.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's all.
Speaker 2: Y'all can't beat us.
Speaker 7: Uh, they just broke another the the game. It was like yesterday, two days ago. The Aces and the Fever just broken another at tenance record. It was over twenty thousand.
Speaker 4: People shout out to Kayland Clark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that game was in Vegas.
Speaker 2: I saw a clip of Kaitlin Clark. Somebody asked her if she gets like in game, uh, advice and ship from like players and teammates, and she was like, I said, no, I wish, like nobody talks to me.
Speaker 1: But it's also a professional level of competition.
Speaker 4: Like no, like even her teammates don't give her.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fucking crazy, not just not just opposing, and that's fucking crazy, like nobody.
Speaker 3: I just saw Shorty apologize. But that was the literal quote. MA wasn't exaggerating.
Speaker 2: Nobody gives me advice and games I wish, but wasn't the other team. No, she's talking about nobody said. Nobody isn't true.
Speaker 3: Are you going to tell her what's true for her? Because that's not it's a team sport.
Speaker 7: They talk like there's no way she's just walking around this whole franchise and no one's giving her word, Julian.
Speaker 2: They don't even come to her aide when Bitches is throwing her to the ground, they don't have to pick up You think they giving her advice like, yo, you should set the screen next time and come off and get it to your to to dribble full up.
Speaker 3: We're not even helping out both the floor like it's so it's so amazing.
Speaker 4: It's just the difference between her like for example, Angel Angel Reese is such a lead. She's a rookie, but she's such a leader on her team. Like her, her team is so tight knit, like they have come out all the time and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the way the way that team welcome to Angeuries, they was dead wrong for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, know how they welcomed there was welcome to her high school like yeah, so how they welcome Kaitlyn Clark They parade like how did the Auries like that injuries walked into a high school Gymnasium.
Speaker 2: It was like this is It was like two fold cheers and the table.
Speaker 1: But how do how does the NBA like welcome rookies when you're to carry my bag when you're the top When Ron even said that he would have to carry bags, it's rooky.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's part of I'm talking about welcoming one of the biggest names in the league. Come on, man, you gotta you gotta welcome Angel a little better than that, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But yeah, she she seems like such an amazing she's going to be.
Speaker 3: Caitlin may be like.
Speaker 4: The star when it comes to points and shit like that, Angel Reese is the star rookie when it comes like her whole persona and everything like Well.
Speaker 2: I think Angel is more She's more marketable away from the game than Caitlyn is.
Speaker 4: But when you talk about she.
Speaker 1: Gives more of a personality to the public. I don't know. We don't know either of these women.
Speaker 2: But when you talk about tickets and and viewership, people are gonna lean more towards Caitlyn because her style of play. Obviously she's one of the greatest shooters. But Angel, when you talk about marketing and you talk about sponsorships and things like that. Like Angel has that personality that look that the w NBA can grow outside of just on the court the game. Kaitlyn is gonna elevate the game as far as just skill play things like that. Angel's been killing two about she.
Speaker 4: Broke the record for most double back to back double double.
Speaker 2: But but I think this is why they need each other is because it's they're both gonna elevate the w n B A in different areas gameplay and then marketing, which is why it's special to have them in the league.
Speaker 4: At the same time.
Speaker 1: Angel will give you Charles Barkley as commercials of I'm not a role model type ship.
Speaker 3: She'll do iconic marketing exactly.
Speaker 4: But she's I just don't want that to get lost that she is also an amazing player.
Speaker 3: And I don't think that's lost at all.
Speaker 4: Though, while Kaitlyn's over there saying that none of her teammates give her advice, Angel Reese's teammates won't stop talking about how amazing a teammate she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I get it. You know, women are shady, Yeah, they just don't you know, people don't they don't like Kaitlyn Clark for whatever reason. I don't I don't know what it is, never met her. She probably Kaitlyn Clock could be an asshole, I don't know, I've never met her.
Speaker 1: But or she could be hysterical.
Speaker 2: She could be fucking Jim Carrey. She could be you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Why white comedian?
Speaker 3: Though that's Chris Rock.
Speaker 1: Why couldn't she be the Chris Rock of the w N Jim.
Speaker 4: Carry is funnier like whatever, But Jim Carrey is funny than Chris Rock.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, let's go, yes, fired up.
Speaker 1: They're two totally different, different comedy. They're not comparable at.
Speaker 2: Never seen the Jim Carrey stand up. Oh he's not a stand up. He's not a stand up, So how is he? He's a funnier comedic actor. Yeah, but that's not fair, Like I give you. That's a funnier comedic actor. He's much better when you say he's funnier than I don't know, I Jim Carry is funny.
Speaker 4: I feel like if Jim Carrey and Chris Rock were in the room together with you, I feel like Jim Carrey would make you laugh more than Chris Rock would make you laugh. Well, that's actually it's different types of comedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jim carry a clown like Jim carry do clown ship what Chris Rock might react to something and say something and you'll start fucking like that.
Speaker 1: I've seen that question before of like, if all the comedians in the room, who would make you laugh the most? I think like Tracy Morgan and Mike Epps would make me laugh before Chappelle would in a room, Like they're that type of funny. They're on the block funny. So that's such a weird. Yeah, I think Jim Carrey would make me laugh before Chris Rock in the room. But I feel like if I wanted someone with a microphone to just talk Chris Rock and it's not even remotely close.
Speaker 4: If you put if you put all the comedians in the room, who do you think would make you laugh the hardest? It might be Cat for me, because you don't even gott to open his mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cat would be up there for sure.
Speaker 3: You're just seeing him as funny.
Speaker 1: Just seeing Kat like raise his eyebrow might make me start dying.
Speaker 3: Last roll his eyes.
Speaker 2: That's somebody or something that walk in boy, Cat Williams just walking in the room is funny because I'm like, yo, what is It's gonna be crazy outfit Cat Williams just walking in a room.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna laugh. And I feel like Kevin Hart is probably way funnier in person than he is on stage. I feel like Kevin Hart is probably like insane to be Yeah, yeah, for sure, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Shout out to uh Kaitlin Clark and Angelies w NBA VERSUS USA National Team. My money's on Asian Diana Tarassi. That's all rolling with them.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try to get us Liberty tickets and shout out.
Speaker 2: To Brownie once again. Fuck y'all for hating and being mad at nepotism. I support black and Hispanic nepotism. Let us get a taste of the nepotism.
Speaker 1: Before we get to voicemails. I mean, a lot of new music came out. Maybe we saved that for Patreon. No, we need to talk about new music. Okay, we have to talk. I think Lucky Days is candidate. We're in July, right, so a little pass halfway through the year. Lucky Day may have album the year for me.
Speaker 2: Really, you think his album is better than Bryson's sir, Yeah, Bryson album is fucking Greaty.
Speaker 1: I think it's unfair to say a man to Bryon right now because Lucky Day just came out. But that Lucky Day album is very special.
Speaker 4: It's a really good album.
Speaker 7: Like I'm still in my first listen. We were listening to it Malau. We we were hanging out here. But there's some seven songs in. There's not a miss so far.
Speaker 1: So that Bryson Tailor album is really really good. But off just weekend listen. That Lucky Day ship is crazy.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's a good album.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like I like Lucky Day.
Speaker 1: I like it Lucky Days. He's right, I would imagine and this album I need to see live. It's one of those that you need to see live. But just looking back at Lucky's catalog right now, we need to start having some conversations. He don't really miss like at all. His albums are crazy.
Speaker 3: What's he three for three?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did give you I drop something?
Speaker 1: If he did, I missed it.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for give on saying I like kind of kind of canceled him after heat. I ain't canceled after.
Speaker 1: Him, and I went right to this ingish guy and I will break up. And I love that he started his album with his grandma saying, you know it's okay, it was it was her fault.
Speaker 3: That's like his Will Smith moment.
Speaker 1: Holpe me down, Brandy, Yeah, no accountability.
Speaker 3: Uh, did you guys anyone else here? I asked Rory.
Speaker 7: I don't think he'd listened to it yet, but any of you, either of you check out the James Blake Yachty album that bad cameo.
Speaker 3: It's cool, It's all right, that's cool.
Speaker 7: I love James Blake's sound, and I thought Yachty might be able to pairwell with it.
Speaker 3: But it's a little I thought. I was worried about it. Coming off of Yachty's last album.
Speaker 7: I had like a high expectation because I thought that sound lent itself more to what James Blake could like compliment.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't. It just it kind of just kind of became too drab and just like, all right, I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna listen to it because I do fuck with both of them. But the episode that you missed, we had the exact same take.
Speaker 3: Oh really, and listen to that. It's last album. This could actually work, but we were worried.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if it was like maybe five six records, I would feel great. It's it's just it's too much. Yeah, I love them both.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys know I'm here to always stand up for the women. Megan Drostar latest album. Have you guys heard it?
Speaker 6: First?
Speaker 4: Of all, shout out to chau for his placement with the Victoria Monette and Meghan songs Yachty could never Yeah, shout out to Child he wrote the City Girl's best record, obviously joking friend of the show. Have you guys heard Megan's new album?
Speaker 1: I heard a few records. Again, I didn't have very much time between last week and today to listen to much, but I am going to listen to it. You were setting me records. There's a there's a Pimcy verse.
Speaker 4: On there and release Pimpsy verse on there. That's one of my favorite songs on the album. It's really good. So she leaned completely into pussy rap this album.
Speaker 1: And we assume that was as she Yeah, her last album with her.
Speaker 4: Last album had pussy rap on it, but it wasn't this much pussy rap, and the niggas paid it dust.
Speaker 1: Though judging by the singles. Like, judging by the singles for this album, I thought she wasn't gonna go pussy rap.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you go to the singles, the singles aren't pussy rap, right, I think it was. Yeah, the singles weren't pussy rap, but the album is heavy pussy rap. She has two Japanese uh based songs on there, one with a Japanese rapper. Her anime fans are loving that shit. Yeah, for sure, she definitely should. It makes her stand out. But yeah, it is very heavily pussy rap based. But I don't like I said, I don't blame her. Her last album, she took risks and nobody cared. They complained about she changed her flow on the last album, she changed her substance and nobody gave a fuck. So she leans back in the pussy rap, and you know it works for her.
Speaker 3: I like it a lot.
Speaker 4: I like I really like a lot. She has a teena Ma resample on there, like she did her thing, whoever put it together because a Tina Redrill sample I'm here for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't hear it yet, but I do. I just looking at Megan and what she's doing right now and you know, being on tour and seeing clips of the show and things like that.
Speaker 4: Like she seems to be.
Speaker 2: More of a well rounded artist now than she's probably ever been stage performance music. Just physically, I'm guessing she's probably in a better space emotionally and mentally as well.
Speaker 4: So I'm root for Megan. I like making a lot.
Speaker 2: Like I said, her performance at the BET Awards, I think she she stood out head above any other female rappit at Touch the Stage.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 7: Got voicemails, you have got male dude, This is a this is a fun one. I got a couple of good ones I listened to this morning.
Speaker 3: So here we go.
Speaker 8: Hey, y'all, I just want to say, first off, I appreciate the pods so much. You guys actually helped me get through my divorce, So thank you for that. All right, let me just get straight to it. So my name is Kolani. I'm twenty seven. I'm from the Bay Area. Like I said, I'm divorced. I got married at eighteen ten out of ten.
Speaker 4: Are calm your lunch, that's not that kayline.
Speaker 3: Okay, So she's married at eighteen divorce now twenty seven? Got it?
Speaker 8: But yeah, anyway, I stayed single for a while after my divorce and then decided to start dating again. A few months into me dating around, I met somebody and we hit it off instantly. He's much older than me, he's forty four, but shit just flowed like very naturally. But fast forward, we've been dating for seven months now, and I feel like he has a really big red flag, that being he told me. He moves like we're in a relationship, he acts like we're in a relationship, but he is afraid to make that final commitment to me of being in a relationship because in his past he's always cheated on people he was actually in a relationship with.
Speaker 3: And I feel like anything before we finish.
Speaker 1: No, So the way all older guys spend younger women is I don't want so obvious. So she's not super super young, but he's forty four.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Clearly, he only probably hates younger women because he likes to spend women. Right, So you can continue on, Yeah, this is sick at this point?
Speaker 8: Is a manipulation? Is it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: Together? Because I'm a placeholder. I'm asking y'all because I know you guys are going to give it to me straight. I know there's a brutal honesty on this pod, and as a person that's already been through the wringer, I need I need the brutal honesty like I need y'all to just give it to me straight.
Speaker 3: What do you think do you want to lead with? Dump them or not? I want to lead with.
Speaker 1: It's her fault o this ship.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: It is, but she just asked for brutal honesty from us. The guy she's dating just gave her brutal honesty.
Speaker 4: And she ain't taking it.
Speaker 3: So what the fuck am I?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Exactly, I'm not going to give you brutal honesty because that guy just gave you honesty, and now you're asking us what should I do?
Speaker 3: What do you think you should do?
Speaker 4: You see?
Speaker 2: And that's the difference when you're dealing with a nigga that's really pimping the area, that's pimping right there, you give it to a straight Listen, this is I ain't. This is what it is, and this is what it ain't deal with it or don't.
Speaker 3: But that's not what he That's not how he presented it.
Speaker 4: How he presented I mean, and you know we have an amazing time, But any other time I've been in a relationship and I just cheated, And I don't want to disappoint you like that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to let you down or hurt you. So I just don't think i'm ready to he manipulated her.
Speaker 7: He said, you don't deserve that version in me because I know I'll hurt you. So how about we just staying like this gray area where like I don't actually commit like a fuck other bitches, but not feels bad.
Speaker 1: No, that's what he's saying. For sure, don't get me wrong. But he's given her the option. If he was still continuing on to do this relationship ship and saying, yo, we're in a relationship, it's still fucking around, that's manipulation.
Speaker 3: That's straight up total cheating. He did. He's not.
Speaker 2: He's not manipulating nothing because he's telling her exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: He's not telling exactly what it is is. I don't want to be with you, you and other women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what if it's not that? What if he wants to be with.
Speaker 4: Her, he doesn't want to be with her, He does her.
Speaker 2: No, he's with her, he's just saying like yo, Like in my past, whenever we try to take you to a certain level, it just always you know what I mean, it goes, It just falls apart.
Speaker 4: It doesn't fall apart. I cheat falls apart.
Speaker 1: And if she decides to stay with him, he's getting ahead of getting caught cheating and going yo, I told you so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's manipulation. I'm playing the groundwork for manipulation. No, listen, I'm not taking her off the hook because it's shitty manipulation. He is, with his actions telling you what it. It don't matter why he don't want to be with you. He don't want to be with you.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: If he said I don't want to be with you because I'm afraid my mama told me that if I get in a relationship, I'm geting cancer. I don't give a fuck with the reasoning is promises. I don't want to be with you, period, doesn't matter what comes because or whatever comes after the comment.
Speaker 3: But you gotta get no, I don't want to.
Speaker 6: Be with you.
Speaker 4: He's telling you he don't want to be with you. Talking about that's a red flag. No, that's a decision. He made a decision.
Speaker 3: There's no flag.
Speaker 1: He's saying, I want to be with you on my terms, and if you don't want those terms.
Speaker 2: Leave the doors right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you exactly how I operate and if that's not something for you, telling you now before seven months in that's when I mean sometimes way earlier. But I've seen people talk for seven months and then finally start having those conversations it's been seven months, Like, what do we do? I know people that have been talking for ten years and never had those.
Speaker 4: Conversations in same I need to know the intention years d ten years.
Speaker 2: If she still don't know what we is, you can'sty, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That for your one of your friends dated somebody could know my one of my dad You got some fucking nerves you look at that because you don't understand that.
Speaker 4: Listen at grown at the big ass age of twenty seven. You you don't know what we are seven months in.
Speaker 1: No, we should have having the conversation now it's seven months, which I think is helped.
Speaker 3: Be having that.
Speaker 4: That's a conversation about whether there's a potential for us to be in a relationship after a month.
Speaker 3: She's divorced, You have to be.
Speaker 2: I didn't even without polishing on them like I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I even have you even shod in my house yet a month.
Speaker 4: Now, after a month, you can have the discussion about not maybe not where we're going, but whether you want a relationship or not.
Speaker 1: You can't understand, girl that was merited eighteen, divorced at twenty six, twenty seven, just fucking around for a bit, and at seven months with a forty four year old that conversation finally happening. You think that happened in month one with a divorcee. You're in a forty four year old man that clearly does not settle down.
Speaker 4: She's because she is.
Speaker 2: She's in her phase of just trying to She said.
Speaker 1: She was dating around and just connected more with this guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So I think all the rest of y'all don't have no excuse that forty four year old nigga just hold that took her in that back room.
Speaker 2: Yet, I didn't even know my legs could been that far. You know, he I know what he was doing.
Speaker 1: His eyes lit up when she said I'm twenty seven and divorced. He said, oh, I could take you for three or four years.
Speaker 4: We said, oh, really spend your twenty year entire twenty was spent with it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god married Ooh that's like, that's like putting Lebron in the fucking G League.
Speaker 3: That's a rare pokemon.
Speaker 4: It's too easy. It's too easy.
Speaker 1: And you know, he showed her the world like you know when someone like gets out of jail. It did a crazy bid and then you show them my iPhone and they're like, yo, what the fuck? You know she got out of that ship from eighteen to twenty seven and was like, what's a restaurant?
Speaker 4: Exactly? Stop fucked ahead, wait people go on vacation. Yeah, fuck that up. That's too easy for that. He needed.
Speaker 3: I might be want to talk to him.
Speaker 2: I might be with baby D on this one.
Speaker 4: He he know what he doing, he knows what he does know, he knows exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 3: He knows.
Speaker 1: But you don't respect it. At least he's straight up said that.
Speaker 3: When respect that.
Speaker 4: I respect that, but also also shorty, let me tell you some baby, you haven't really dated. Yes, you're connecting with a forty four year old you're twenty seven. That nigga has about five years maybe eight left of his dick working what you have.
Speaker 3: Fifty have have fun, have fun with him, popa chewy.
Speaker 4: Enjoy your time, make him spend money on you, run around like enjoy your singleness with an older man. It's the greatest. They spend a lot of money, they're a lot of fun. They give you a lot of knowledge. Girl, go when you ready to start seriously dating again and get somebody that's within five years of your age age. You don't want that old as nigga. You're not gonna want him in five years. I'm telling you you not want to.
Speaker 1: Be probably likes because he's older, more of a structure, because you just yeah, exact marriage. So yeah, I see why she went after an older dude right away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you don't want to. You don't want him to be your long term and he don't want you to be his long term.
Speaker 3: You don't want shit. Well, yeah, he wants no terms.
Speaker 4: No, he wants her to bring her friend in a bedroom.
Speaker 6: I'm on.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's no hents there, but I imagine he probably wouldn't mind.
Speaker 3: I'm on the marriage side.
Speaker 7: If it's financially like, if this guy is doing well enough, to just support you and just like kind of, you know, spoil you a bit, run with it. Don't expect shit from him emotionally, go to nice dinners.
Speaker 4: No, she's attachment Barbie. She got fucking married at eighteen. It's attachment Barbie. She can't She's not gonna be out here spinning the forty four year olds. The forty four year old is gonna be out here spinning her because she don't even have no experience spinning niggas.
Speaker 3: I wonder where she lives. You have no niggas from the bag. Oh yeah, she's calm, she moved that. She just go on the whole new train.
Speaker 2: Pimping man. I know pimping when I hear pimping man and he about to put her on the stroll, and I tell you, I'm trying to tell you some real shit. Y'all think I'm joking.
Speaker 1: And I feel like that honesty kind of turned her on too, because she just went probably through five six years of lies with the divorce. So when he's straight upset what it was, she probably.
Speaker 3: Liked that ship.
Speaker 4: In the words of Rory, honesty can be toxic too.
Speaker 3: It definitely can be.
Speaker 2: Man honestly can be too her down, Like, listen, babies, bills is getting tight. You gotta go out there and do something strange.
Speaker 4: For a little bit. Stop you being disrespectful.
Speaker 1: I know how he's older. Listen, I'm older, so I know he older than me. You got somebody, Yeah, you know that's a that's an old life.
Speaker 6: Do that.
Speaker 2: But IM just saying, I know what he trying to do. Oh, I know what he trying to She green, She oh, listen, is she's she just got out of a nine year she was married. Yes, this nigga hit the jack. I'm telling you what I heard.
Speaker 7: Out of high school. She got married to the eighteen. So in high school they were probably together for or.
Speaker 1: Probably wasn't wasn't able to experience any nice things.
Speaker 4: Nothing he about to create health. You ain't never had a nigga send you a one way ticket to Miami since you gotta live.
Speaker 3: Fuck that old nigga.
Speaker 1: You gotta live. One way ticket to Miami is crazy. You gotta live being in Miami for more than three days? You ready to get out of there? Like all right, so I'm ready to go.
Speaker 3: Not if you've never been there before? Single? She said, what she do for work?
Speaker 4: No, no, you ain't never been to Miami single.
Speaker 3: At Nikki Beach on a.
Speaker 1: Yacht only twenty seven.
Speaker 3: She's young. She is young. The thing is she couldn't get get My final.
Speaker 1: Thought on this is leaf. He told you what it lives. You were looking to have a relationship. I don't think you need a relationship right now.
Speaker 2: Just keep dating.
Speaker 3: She needs whole friends.
Speaker 4: Wait, did you make it out of that that ten year relationship.
Speaker 3: With no kids?
Speaker 1: If you feel like she would have said that, if the being married for nine years and make it and then getting divorced with no kids, it's crazy, especially she made it out that's crazy. But you don't know her situation.
Speaker 4: Let's not okay, I'm sorry that that could be awful. Sorry, yeah, I'm Sorrying, Well, if it's not anything health wise, do you think she has she?
Speaker 3: I think she should get some whole friends ropes.
Speaker 2: Y'all not listening to it? Tell her she is the whole friend. But she's about to have all the strip all right.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: He's a listener and a Patreon user. Sex workers are a future prostitute?
Speaker 3: Is sex workers don't? Sex workers don't listen listen to our show. I know a few of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a few girls I got only fans. That fucking he about to just manage her only fans account. She's gonna be match debating. You know, ain't nobody touching her, but he pipping. He don't want that.
Speaker 1: He's controlling that account. Is a paid man, He responded her own logging. He responded to the d MS. You know how that shit goes. I know these niggas is virtual pipping, that's all. Now, I'm not saying he's gonna put it on a figure. Oh, she ain't about to be walking straight, but she about to get an only fans page fiped and then he gonna control it one hundred percent. I know to be a Berkeley, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know what he had it with that ship about to ask if any of my friends want to get into the only fans life. I would love to manage your only fan like I would love to be the only fans manager. See, you were supposed to be start your only fans nasty d No, Yeah, it's just a bad look.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry of your only fans. You wouldn't be on this pod anymore. If you be making too much money, you get the fuck out of here, y'all.
Speaker 4: I would be out, but it's a bad look. I wouldn't do that because I don't like when people talk about me wrong, like and they get shipp wrong.
Speaker 3: And but just do it, do it, do show whatever you want doesn't have to be your asshole duch is doing.
Speaker 2: She got her feet her feet page.
Speaker 4: Just cook in the bral you Also, you invite a lot of yourn niggas. Yeah, yeah, you invite a lot of energy. And it's just like I experienced enough horny niggas just being on this podcast, like I was. I went live yesterday, I was cooking. A nigga asked me what my favorite sex toy was, Like, I don't like the horny energy.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I got right to it.
Speaker 1: So you, nigga said, fuck them kidney beans on that stove. What's your favorite sex?
Speaker 6: You said?
Speaker 3: Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 1: She said good? Said do a squirt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he would write to it.
Speaker 3: Show you get naked is crazy. How do you like live? How you like your grits?
Speaker 2: I like my grits naked.
Speaker 4: That's nasty.
Speaker 7: But if you have a manager, they'd be the ones responding to comments. You literally would just have to be the person filming.
Speaker 3: And that's it. You wouldn't even have to deal with.
Speaker 1: Now, we wouldn't judge you on only fans. If Joey was your manager and he was replying to all the men in the DMS, that's really who you be judging. How would you get in your bag as demeris.
Speaker 3: We're not going to play the scenario out. It's not going to have it. Yomi probably would.
Speaker 1: I think Peage would probably be the best.
Speaker 7: Hee would smoke that because that's him, the people subscribing or the him, So who knows him better than Why don't you put that on Peach?
Speaker 3: Not like him person? I think people like Peage.
Speaker 4: Stop it's still you're still being shitty stopped.
Speaker 1: Like the way christ Stefano made the aura of who Peag is even if it wasn't him. Peach, Yeah, right there, Peaches would be a good manager, not Peach.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I do want to manage OnlyFans. So if anybody wants to start on only fans, you don't know how to get started. You don't think that you would have good marketing. I am offering free services for the first month.
Speaker 1: Our listeners would leak your only fans videos first day.
Speaker 3: Not my own. I want to I know that manage other people's only fans.
Speaker 2: It's only gonna be on there putting oil on her feet.
Speaker 4: We might leak.
Speaker 2: Who gonna leak that?
Speaker 1: I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If she went for it, I would never It's not it's not my personality. I would never do it. But I do want to manage somebody else's.
Speaker 1: But if Baby made it wink, we shouldn't be having these conversations. Baby just look like like, yeah, I was reading that on paper, like not in context with his tone, like if that was just in a courtroom, just on paper, and then he said make it wink. But thank god we have it on camera recorded the context like what we're talking about. But it depending what state. Maybe we couldn't use that evidence and.
Speaker 4: Maybe it would just be the read and somebody they made.
Speaker 3: MA read that shit out loud. Understand.
Speaker 2: See that's the difference. I go on court and Blake I said that. But do you know how I said?
Speaker 3: You say it like that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It sounds crazy, but like I said it in the context of a whole conversation. I didn't hit up like on the side like yo, you're making it wink, Like that's crazy. I said it on camera like, Yo, your only fans.
Speaker 1: Would you make and then you know they bring the expert like up on the stand too, of like trying to explain exactly what Yeah, so make it wink would be having her vagina go up and then down as if it was winking, like a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a whispering eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean. Make it wink, make but whole wink. That's all so good, an one. We have another voice, meager, Yeah, shout out to her. Yeah, get out of that situation, keep dating.
Speaker 3: She can't. She called. She called to have us bully her about this. Get out. She's involved in a crime, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: She's in the fucking and she locked into a three sixty.
Speaker 3: With that nigga.
Speaker 6: Yo, what's up with it? Big fan of the pot. My name is Smig. I'm from Ohio, and uh, I'm just gonna get straight to it. Last night I was out having a couple of drinks with the hommies. The spot we was at it was dead, so we ended up leaving it like midnight. As I was driving home, I had pulled up to this light escalade. Pull of bitches, pull up, They bump and glow. Really they turned up all this ship. They see me, I see them, they acknowledged me. They're like, hey, what's up with it? And it grew in the passage. She's like, oh, you cute and you know giving off good energy. So I'm like, damn, where y'all going? They tell me the little spot that they going to. I'm like, shit, I'll pull up. I'll see all there. I'll pull up to the spot. They walk into the spot. I still. I walk up to the girl that was in the passage seat that was giving me the good energy. I'm like, hey, you know you're the only reason I'm in here tonight. She immediately responds with this stink attitude, like so I guess that me and you buying drinks, all the drinks for me and my friends there in the night. And I'm like, oh damn, like straight like that, where does energy come from? I'm like, just why are you acting like that? She's like, oh, I ain't acting like nothing. Is you gonna buy the drinks or what.
Speaker 3: I said?
Speaker 6: Listen, maybe you enjoy your night. And I walked off to continue enjoying mine, which included buying drinks for other women. And I just want to know what was our petty for that or was she just out of pocket?
Speaker 4: Julie, why are you picked this boy man?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 4: Uh? She she played that a little wrong.
Speaker 1: She could have went about that a little different, because you can get a guy to buy around the drinks for you and your girls if.
Speaker 4: The approaches right.
Speaker 1: They met at a red light.
Speaker 4: I met women at red lights. I met women.
Speaker 1: And how should she have acted?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, you just gotta be a little cooler than that. Are you buying drinks for?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Like what if you would like y'all?
Speaker 4: Fuck it?
Speaker 1: Well, you shouldn't say that. She shouldn't have said that. I agree, But he shouldn't have any expectations of the woman that he met at a red light that said No. I don't think he had expectations. I just think he felt like that was a little like women that do that are corny.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's what. I don't think he had any expectation. I just think he felt like that approach was a little like damn, like I wonder if he ugly. I mean he said that she said he was cute. That could have been just bait for trying to get a nigga to come by.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm wondering. I'm wondering if he ugly, because if he was cute, he might have got a difference. I'm not calling you ugly Smith, shout out to you. I was just wondering.
Speaker 1: It could be like those girls that stand on South Beach and like try to fake get guys going to the club. Oh yeah, they're promoters, but they're not. They're like they're like undercover agents that are promoters.
Speaker 2: Like meet us here.
Speaker 1: They like, yeah, so they just need your card. Beat my thought, don't know at the host standing, how did that happen? Don't nobody need my car? I thought she liked me.
Speaker 4: They don't need my card. Shorty like, no, I'm cool.
Speaker 1: It could have been one of those situations.
Speaker 4: I just feel like this is extremely obvious. Yes she was rude, Yes she was entitled, and no you should if you don't find that type of thing attractive to know you weren't wrong for not buying her drinks. Some men like shit like that, you run it. There's a whole community. It's called a trick. Yeah, there's a whole community that men that would have been like, yeah, I'll buy you whatever you want.
Speaker 1: There's years and years of songs about them.
Speaker 4: What asking for drinks not like just the entitlement.
Speaker 7: The entitlement, yeah, like I'm willing to buy, we'll do it, but like don't. It's the like rash assumption and like anger.
Speaker 2: It's the yall are you bond drinks?
Speaker 3: If away? Yeah, it's not entirement. What it's like the Yeah, it's the why are you so like anger?
Speaker 1: I mean my my energy with that is always well I was about to, but now I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not exactly that.
Speaker 1: I would have happily without even you asking, would have.
Speaker 3: But even for your friends, had you not jumped out like.
Speaker 2: That, let me get seven fijis.
Speaker 3: Those are more expensive.
Speaker 4: To the ladies listening, who might not know how to finess men out of their money. Uh you, she should have just went into the club and when he tried to talk to her, give him no rhythm until a drink is placed in your hand. If you're that thirsty, if you that thirsty of a bit you'll like by your own drinks, then you should have just had nothing to say to woman to the drink.
Speaker 2: Was I hate a bum.
Speaker 3: Showing your whispering eye.
Speaker 1: But to me it's even weirder than now you're gonna give him rhythm because he bought a drinks.
Speaker 3: You got some.
Speaker 1: It's not even, it's not even A man can't identify that, then he deserves to be deserves to be the trick.
Speaker 3: No she No, she's a bum.
Speaker 4: No matter what I'm saying. How to be a more successful bum so that you're not getting caught, so that you can finesse so don't be just a regular.
Speaker 3: Bum fall for that shit.
Speaker 1: I don't have any sympathy, like you should have been finessed if you didn't peep that, if you didn't keep that play, I'm worried for you in the real world. And if you didn't that girl is giving you no rhythm, then you bought her a drink and now she has time to flirt with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, and she also you just like, how can I explain it?
Speaker 4: You just I don't know you could tell on a bitch ain't used to shit. Why are you asking if when I go in and there's a nigga attempting to talk to me, I'm assuming that my tab is on him, not even on some like I don't have it. I'm paying my own shit, of course, But if a man is really sitting up here in my face, trying to get to know me. I'm automatically gonna assume that you're gonna buy me a drink. I'm not even sitting up there asking, Okay, can you buy me a drink? That's an assumption that you're buying me a drink, Especially with Hey, it's the type of people that I'm going to date. So you know what I'm saying. It's just like, you're not used to shit. If you like, oh, are you buying my drinks? You ain't used to shit.
Speaker 1: Also, how much of a bummer you that you can't afford a drink in Cleveland?
Speaker 3: It's like what six dollars?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Old on Cleveland?
Speaker 1: Is not?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it Cleveland like a major city.
Speaker 1: I'm not shitting on Cleveland. I'm just saying the prices in Cleveland are dressed.
Speaker 7: Its twenty five dollars for a round of drinks. I think Cleveland's probably what fifteen for a round of drinks?
Speaker 2: And everybody know that if you can't go to Belano Chase, where could.
Speaker 3: You go can go? Yeah? I think to Demars's point, a.
Speaker 1: Bum bitch begging me to buy her a drink in Cleveland it's not a girl.
Speaker 7: Like circumstantially how they met, I think it was. The assumption is that they met at a red light, so then they went to the club together. It's not like he walked up to her in the club that was trying to hit on her. Like they met, they went to the function.
Speaker 1: Like they go together.
Speaker 4: You just you said meet me there if you want. You just came up to me and said, you know that. He literally said, you know, the only reason why I'm here is because of you, right boom.
Speaker 3: He set himself up for that.
Speaker 4: Now, granted she's a bum and the way that she handled it was awful, but you here to see me, So that comes with the territory of we're now in this club together.
Speaker 2: She should have responded with and I'm only standing here because I'm waiting for you to buy me a joint. Get this bitch. Whatever she wants.
Speaker 3: It's on the night.
Speaker 1: On the night, she could be used select the Paul Brothers tricking out there. Cleveland has some some rich people. Cleveland, I forgot some rich people.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Imagine being rich and living in Cleveland house.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, sounds like a nightmare. Imagine the town sounds like a nightmare. But yeah, I don't know she played that. She played that a little wrong.
Speaker 4: To answer your question, you were not and asshole. She was being rude and entitled. And you're not obligated to anybody ship but to the women. Just please have better for this, y'all. Embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's a good, good return episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you for everyone that that.
Speaker 1: Was kind about us missing the last episode, which wasn't a lot of you. A lot of you guys were really dicks about it, but everybody was a dick.
Speaker 3: Other than that, this was fun.
Speaker 1: Get on the Patreon.
Speaker 3: I got a story to tell you.
Speaker 8: July.
Speaker 3: They were in my comments saying pod from the wedding. I was like, man, shut up.
Speaker 4: I saw you. I saw your girl. I took mushroom chocolate.
Speaker 3: I saw your girl in concert. Oh I heard about that. I heard you got hit in the head with a pretzel.
Speaker 4: Coiler ray. I went and saw coil.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: They don't tour together. That sound like a nice little for sure. I seen some some some clips from the Janet show. She she loves.
Speaker 4: She got a good stage set. Just the production looks great. Let me, I'm gonna tell you my mushroom trip on Patreon.
Speaker 3: A the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, that sounds like a good night all right, So let's talk about that, and let's let's laugh at the debate because we didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't talk about the debate since it happened. Would love to one of the greatest nights in TV history.
Speaker 3: He was up there. We can also talk about Sissy doing splits with Simone Biles.
Speaker 1: Watch that.
Speaker 3: I watched that a few times.
Speaker 2: She scissors, bendy. She's flexible.
Speaker 1: Oh very, she was as like so she like looked like now we know her name come from a lot of people into those comments saying SISSM might not be lying. She's just lived this many lives. She was up there doing everything, Simon's doing everything.
Speaker 2: Some they did that, they didn't go crazy about to say, if you show me doing a triple ux no landing that she gets you're sk yeah, but whatever whatever.
Speaker 3: If she's on the ring, triple bars, if she's on the fucking.
Speaker 1: Jaynagen shift at the bars and you didn't believe you, no.
Speaker 2: But if Sissy get up there and do the balls or some old boos, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Now she was siss was showing out. We're talking about.
Speaker 7: Anthony Edwards might have gotten Zion off the hook. When we can get into that, Wow.
Speaker 3: Anthony Edwards, he might be worse.
Speaker 1: That forty four year old from Oakland needs to have a full conversation with Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Anthony, somebody in his ear. I'm scared for him already. We'll talk to y'all soon.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Rest in Peace, Upscale Crack, New York City Legend. Rest in Peace Chef Jamal James Kent, New York City Legend. Everybody be safe, be blessed, Happy holidays, and we'll talk to y'all soon. I'm that nigga, he's just ginger. We headed the Patreon