Speaker 1: Hey there, Fana Rito's welcome to a brand new episode of How Rude Tanerritos. This is part two of our interview with Christian Goosik, who you'll remember as Jake Bitterman from seasons three to four of Full House. This blast from the past is such a fun one for me, and we're so glad he decided to join us today. So everyone put your hands together for Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I went back. I watched.
Speaker 3: Three of Europe.
Speaker 1: I watched the thirteen candles of that episode, and I swear I had built this up in my mind. I was convinced I could have sworn that our kiss was at least two full minutes. And then I got to that part and I watched it and I'm like, it's over. It's like it was not. It was a nano second. It was a pack, and I had built it up in my mind for like thirty something years. I was like, it's gonna go on forever.
Speaker 4: No, it was nothing, you know, I mean, it was it was just.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I actually watched it.
Speaker 3: But your parents were probably even like did that happen?
Speaker 2: Did I you know.
Speaker 5: Like here we are thinking like, oh my god, it's all They're thinking about now right, and they were just like, oh, I've seen her kids or grandma like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, totally totally.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, I love this the evolution of Kimmy and Jake Bitterman, because first we're sort of like front of me is like, I'm lobbing insults at you, and you're just like whatever, gibbler, and then we end up kissing and like it's like, wait a minute, we might have feelings for each other. But by the next episode when you come back, we're again lobbing insults at each other. I'm just like chill Bitterman. So it's so fun to watch, Like you were such a funny character. I wish I wish it would have continued even longer past season four because you were such a good.
Speaker 4: Yeah no cool I I I yeah, yeah, I feel the same way. That's all I can say.
Speaker 6: It was real fun and really, like like I said, it was, It's something that's just been a fun part of my life for forever. You know. I even I rewatched actually we didn't. We didn't rewatch the episode, but we watched the episode of Fuller House that it was replayed in with my.
Speaker 4: Tenure, yeah, with my ten Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: And I thought the same thing that you said that like, that wasn't he that was that was barely a kiss. That was just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, barely a kiss.
Speaker 1: But it felt so like this monumental thing in my life at the time, and now it is at forty eight, I'm like, yeah, that was no big deal, but it felt like, really, that's great.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you have been a monumental part of your life. Is that is wonderful And equally you guys all, even you in particular Andrea, because there's been going back to that, like at different times, people have you know, been like you're Jake Bitnerman. Another thing that's happened with like really close friends of mine, people that I developed relationships with or you know, still have relationships with whatever, at different times have almost casually like mentioned like, oh, so, you know, when's the last time you guys talked, And you know, there's been a moment where I look at them, I'm like, well, I don't fifteen and and then you see their eyes.
Speaker 4: Like oh wait, oh oh oh oh oh yeah.
Speaker 6: And I'm like yeah, yeah, yeah, that existed on the show, you know, like that was a that was on the show. You you seem to have watched the show religiously, so you probably.
Speaker 4: Even know more than I do, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Oh, they do, for sure, they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So why didn't you stay in acting? What? I don't know when exactly you left the business, if it was right after Full House or maybe a few years later. But if you're in finance now, you obviously.
Speaker 2: Didn't stick with it.
Speaker 1: So what what led you out of it?
Speaker 6: You know, nothing in particular. And I even consider myself never having totally left the business. I've I've I've flirted with it my whole life, you know, and really, like, you know, just just like anything you know, as you as you sort of age and grow, and you know, I like, I developed a really close knit group of high school friends and that became its own world for some time and sort of drew me away from wanting to go on auditions and then, you know, sort of in my late teens, maybe becoming bored with that. I actually got involved with the theater group for a number of years, and.
Speaker 4: I love that. That was a whole different.
Speaker 6: World of acting and writing that that I fell in love with that I really just is still extremely near and dear to my heart. Although it was all in the theater and it wasn't I don't have any reruns that we can go watch of that, you know, but the.
Speaker 2: Theater is so fun and exhilarating in its own way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're sort of as a young adult, I really got to experience a whole different side that I didn't even understand existed really as a kid, you know, And that was wonderful. And then I met my wife, my now wife, you know, maybe around twenty two, and you know, truly love at first sight. I don't know why she was interest in me, but everybody.
Speaker 4: Understands why I was interested in her.
Speaker 6: You know, she's just wonderful and gorgeous and just yeah, I don't even know how much how I lucked out, and that sort of started a new era of life that you know, she lived in Huntington Beach at the time, and you know, and not even you know, I don't say this, you know, in any upset way, but sort of drew me away from the theater group that I was working in at the time, and and I we almost moved in together almost immediately. You know, oh and and uh, and then you know, the whole finance career that was even just an accident. You know, I just sort of needed a job and and I had graduated from U C. L A. And I had actually the only time I ever got fired in my life. I had gotten fired from the House of Blues. I was working as a bartender. And uh, I wish, by.
Speaker 4: The way, it was like the most fun job you could ever imagine.
Speaker 6: But uh, but and I, is that why you got fired? No, it was, it was, I mean, looking back on it, it was. It was really just sort of dumb instance where me and a friend of mine got into an argument that kind of overblown and it didn't matter much to us, but it mattered to hr and.
Speaker 2: A yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: But but and I just sort of needed a job and and I saw an ad in the newspaper at the time when those still existed, and uh, you know, just sort of walked in the door and met a person who has now been a lifelong best friend of mine. And you know, I've worked with on and off and anyhow whatever, and just happened to work in sort of finance for a little while. And then the whole economic crash happened, and you know, at that time.
Speaker 4: I we didn't have kids.
Speaker 6: I you know, had done okay in those years, and was like, I think I'm gonna go to grad school. And literally like in the middle there too, I had written a screenplay and and kind of got some recognition from it, you know. But by the way, too, I should I should say this. At the very same time, my sister, whom I'm super close with, I mean, she's she's extraordinarily successful in the entertainment industry. She's an attorney, and she was building her career at this time, and and and so like and and we're really really close, you know, uh you know, her husband and whatever, We're really close. And so there was always that connection through her, you know. And like when I say extraordinarily successful, like like I could start with it in a movie with Brad Pitt tomorrow and I'm still not even on her coattails.
Speaker 4: Let's put it that way, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And she's just amazing and brilliant and everything. And so there was always that connection through there. And I had written a screenplay that that sort of just while I was working, you know, you know, sort of my regular job got me a lot of meetings and little jobs and you know, I mean how the entertainment business is, right, but it never impeded just working. And then so you know, the crash happened and and like everybody in financer, banking or anything just didn't have a job anymore. And I was like, I'm going to grad school and I learned that Chapman had a film program that was like kind of you know, bustling at the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a really great film program.
Speaker 6: Totally, and and so I had some of this sort of you know street cred as a as a writer.
Speaker 4: That wasn't that big of a.
Speaker 6: Deal, but you know, in that world. And it was a Sunday and the application was due on Monday, and I looked at Melanie and I went, I'm just gonna put together an application. Let's see what happens. And I got into the directing program and it was like the perfect time and I went there. It was in the directing program that was a blast. Again, lots of people recognized me and knew me as Jake Bitterman, even one of my best friends to this day, I mean truly one of my best best friends of my whole life. Like the second or third thing he said to me at a mixer was you're Jake Bitterman, aren't you. I started laughing, and I was like, yeah, totally, I take it. You watch the show, He's like, I love it. I've seen every show like twenty times. Oh my gosh, and yeah, so much one of my best friends of this day, you know, and and so like that was even sort of a just a break where, you know, again, mostly because of the economy at the time, just okay, I worked in film production, and I worked on a bunch of short films and independent films and had a blast doing that, and you know, and and for a time was you know, just sort of out there whatever, shopping my ideas around and what do we all know, the reality of the entertainment business.
Speaker 4: It's a tricky business, you know.
Speaker 6: I think I heard you even Andrea sayana a podcast something about how as an adult and you realize how incredibly lucky you you you are to have had this opportunity, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, oh yeah, well I didn't appreciate it as a kid. As a kid, I was like, oh man, I have to miss I have to miss going to the movies with my friends after school, I have an audition, and you know, I did not appreciate it as a kid.
Speaker 5: It's just like, oh, you know, but as a kid, you don't appreciate anything. You're just kind of a dick, you know really.
Speaker 6: And that's why you got That's why you got cast on the show, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But that all happened, and it was just fun.
Speaker 6: And then even in that world, you know, I got to a point where, like, you know, I was working on an independent film that you know that was a forefriend and and it was great, and they even had had a budget, you know for the independent world, but it was stretched really thin.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 6: And I remember I was standing next to the grip truck. You know, I was sort of a low level producing on that film and and I was standing next to the grip truck in possibly the worst neighborhood in LA at like three in the morning, and we were way short on crew, and we were running late, and like the grip truck had to stay open because everyone was trying to go in and out of it fast. And like I could hear, you know, like three people across the street like talking about Okay, how can they just take me out real quick and just get whatever they can get out of that truck? And I just I just remember inside my head being like, okay, okay, this is not really yeah, this isn't actually what I want to be doing in the entertainment business. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's not all glitz and glamour.
Speaker 6: It's you know, I think people don't realize the true blue collar side of I've told people.
Speaker 4: I've told people for years, like Hollywood exists.
Speaker 5: On the screen, you know, go to birth for sure, it's yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll see it's that's where it all happens.
Speaker 6: And yeah, you know, it exists on the screen anyhow. And so right around that time, you know, the economy had started to pick back up, and I got an opportunity that I just, again just sort of on a whim, was like, okay, I just need to clear my head, you know. And I even took that opportunity that wasn't wasn't what I'm where I'm at now. Took that opportunity with the idea of you know, okay, I'm going to go to this you know, small v C firm, and and I'm going to figure out how to talk the powers that be into putting money into movies, you know, and and and they were primarily tech based. And that lasted for about a year and and and and I learned really quick like, yeah, nobody wants to talk about putting money into movies like at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: They're like, look, I gave my you know, I gave my son, you know, five hundred thousand dollars to make a movie. And it's the worst thing I've ever seen. It's basically the story you hear, you know. And uh and and that was really tough but exciting, you know, because it was sort of in the tech world. And and then I got an even more boring opportunity that that uh I say boring, but I but I love it. It's become my true career for a long time now for another firm that I'm that I'm at now and uh and and I've been there for a long time. And again, even there, it was always like, well, you know, I'll get together the money for an independent movie or something. And as I passed those milestones and got old or started to go like, yeah, I don't really want to throw my money away you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, adulting is hard. You got to make adult decisions and take care of your.
Speaker 6: Family come along, and then you start to see the pureeness of them experiencing expression, and you love that, you know, And like I joke around, now, you know, my career's brought me to a pretty a good point. You know. I'm I'm, I'm, I'm very very thankful for it. You know, That's all I can say. You know, it's given me a lot of stability and a lot of opportunities. But but like I even it's weird, I find myself now going I'm I'm much more interested in championing and you know, and supporting friends that are you know, I mean, I mean we all have friends of different levels of success in this industry, some that are extraordinarily successful, some that are, you know, still just trying to plug away.
Speaker 4: You know. I like being able to support and share on their wins.
Speaker 6: And you know, and when there's a GoFundMe going around, be like, yeah, cool, throw them a couple bucks.
Speaker 4: You know that type of thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I like, I like looking at my kids and seeing what they do, you know, and and and I even think in the back of my head, like, hey.
Speaker 4: Film has become so democratized.
Speaker 6: You know, I have an amazing vinted lens collection and cameras and two little girls that love to perform, and you know, and I go, okay, right now, you could take like ten grand and make a movie, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like right right.
Speaker 4: But at the same.
Speaker 6: Time, at my age, like I found myself also just being like excited about creativity and other opportunities, you know, like.
Speaker 4: Like it's weird.
Speaker 6: I I joked around saying my career is kind of boring, right, but it's not. I mean, it's just like any you know, I look at Excel spreadsheets and determine if this is going to be profitable, you know, and and and and well I was thinking about.
Speaker 4: That like this.
Speaker 5: I can't I can't even figure out Excel, so and perhaps off my friend, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: See, see, we need people like you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm who can do spreadsheets.
Speaker 4: I'm jealous of you for that. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 5: I'm jealous of you for that because I'm like, I get my life is disorganized, ah well whatever, like yeah, you know, and then.
Speaker 2: It just go BADHD off somewhere. But anyway.
Speaker 6: But but it's kind of you know, come to a final point on all of this, you know, like I found that. Okay, Like in my position now, creative opportunities still come by in different ways, you know. And most of the time, like like I get crazy calls all the time, because anybody that's sort of looking for money is just sort of spinning the rolodeck. Somebody's friend told them this friend and call this person, and you know, and so you get calls that you just you know, and you give it a good shake, you want to try to positive spin, but most of it is like, hey, you know, we're that's.
Speaker 4: Not what we do.
Speaker 6: You know, I can try to open the store for you or whatever. But but I found now it's sort of this stage in my life that once in a while, opportunities come by that are just sort of pure, you know, and and like and and also scratched that creative bug, but in a different way, you know, you know. I I even like recently, you know, everybody in the world is an AI, right, you know, And and everybody that comes to you with an AI project is like, this project is gonna make us Bagillians. And you're like, okay, maybe you know what I mean. But like, like I found a group that really all they're trying to do is help you know, homeless people and people with mental health struggles. And oh it's it's it's great, it's and and like it's even this weird intersection of like, you know, they were sort of small enough to where I could really help them, you know, and and they built something that is like I think that's just amazing. You know, Like I find myself walking out of the grocery store and you say, you see somebody there that's asking for you know, money or whatever, and Okay, give me a couple of bucks, give me a couple of street and then I'll stop the Oh hey, by the way, you should use this website, you know, and and and I pass it to them and then they'll sort of be like, what's the website And I'll be like, oh, it's just look, it's a you.
Speaker 4: Know, it works as a virtual social worker.
Speaker 6: It can you know, it can put you in touch with you know, you know, emergency needs, emergency housing needs, emergency food needs, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 5: And which is so which is such a huge stumbling block for people who are un housed, is to find the resources, because there are resources, but find them right exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: And I mean I've known that a little bit over the years trying to help other people, and I certainly learned about it working with this group, and and it's it's sort of wonderful, you know because like like and also like like you can also talk to it and it will be a therapist to you and everything, and it's it's built on this you know, principles of empathy and all this stuff. And but it's it's, like you said, it's just simply going, hey, this can help you. And it's funny where we have no like plan to make money.
Speaker 4: We have no path to any of that.
Speaker 6: Like, like we even talk about it, you know, in our meetings and I'm like, well, look, I'll keep working to keep the lights on, and you know, but there's there's no real path to profitability other than you know, maybe some large healthcare group one day going you know, okay, you know, and we meet with them and talk to them, you know, and just going all right, we're gonna, you know, sort of write you a check. But sort of the pureeness of that of not thinking about anything business related, you know, just thinking about hey, this can help you, you know, and seeing people that go like, wow, are you serious, you know, and give it to them and see them use it and go yeah, yeah, it really does do that, Like it kind of cuts through the bs as best as possible. And it's weird because it's made me go, like, at this point in my life where I go, I don't know what is more creative, you know, I'd love to go make a film with my kids just because that would be fun. But at the same time, like, yeah, you know, but trying to you know, trying to help people and and and trying.
Speaker 3: To oh no, oh no, but we lost Bitterman.
Speaker 5: He was he was trying to help people so much, and then we lost him.
Speaker 2: Jake, where'd you go?
Speaker 4: I lost you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sorry for the tech problems.
Speaker 1: I need to Oh no, it's fine, don't worry about it. We we run into tech problems every single time.
Speaker 4: It was lovely to right at the end of my.
Speaker 2: Like and I love helping.
Speaker 3: Yeah right.
Speaker 6: Exit, Yeah, totally totally my my you're no longer.
Speaker 4: In my earbuds.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you guys can still hear me just on Yeah, I don't know if it's sounds. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Well to come.
Speaker 6: To the end of that, you know, it's sort of a you know, it's put me in that position where I just go like what do I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, what you know, it's.
Speaker 6: It's such a wonderful sort of scratches that same creative thing again because it's pure. It's not you know what I mean, there's no we don't get together and talk about you know what, what what is our return on this or or what is our safety on this. It's just like, hey, let's let's try to keep it going. Let's try to keep the lights on, you know, and and and I'll help you do that with whatever. And let's push this out to as many people as we can that can use it. And that's just really yeah yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's really cool.
Speaker 1: You know what a special thing. Do you want to share the name of this group or apps? Or is there a way we can support it or our listeners can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah absolutely. I mean you can simply go to the website.
Speaker 6: It's a angel ai dot io angel Ai dot io.
Speaker 2: Angel ai dot io.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, we'll add that to the show now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, It's it's something that anybody I say to anybody out there, if you're struggling with anything, go uh try it, you know, see if it can help you. You know, we've we've we've gotten great responses in usage.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's really yes, that's all I can say.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, so great.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: It's so great.
Speaker 5: It sounds like, sounds like very fulfilling. It sounds like that you like, you know, talking about sort of finding that creative stuff that you're you find.
Speaker 2: Fulfillment in that and and that's just fantastic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's fun, you know.
Speaker 4: And and again in in.
Speaker 6: Sort of that world, once in a while you get something fun and creative.
Speaker 4: And yeah, and.
Speaker 6: This is sort of again partially because of the like nope, business model aspect to it, right, it has been so fulfilling, you know, it's it's just refreshing, you know. Again, it reminds me of working in you know, independent film, when you're sitting there just going all right, we've put everything together.
Speaker 4: We're probably never making money on this, you know what I mean, right, right, but you're you know, you're.
Speaker 6: You're doing it just for the love of it, you know, And and yeah it's great, but uh but yeah, yeah, please tell anybody you can about it.
Speaker 4: You know, we're we're just trying.
Speaker 6: To do everything I can to support as many people as possible that that might need need. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gives me such warm fuzzies that Jake Bitterman turned out to be such a cool rad adult.
Speaker 3: Seriously, seriously, you're not just.
Speaker 1: The annoying, the annoying kid that's always like poking Kimmy Gibbler like a gimbler, Like, you're just such a cool person.
Speaker 2: See don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't judge someone by their middle school years. You really can't. You know, you never know middle school, high school, they're gonna they're gonna turn it around.
Speaker 3: Bitterman is a perfect example of that.
Speaker 6: Although although I am still just that annoying kid inside too. You know. You know, my wife would disagree with you guys, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, she'd be like, he's not that great.
Speaker 2: It's not but that's just not.
Speaker 6: By all the time, she's like, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Really? Like that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, you know that's how any good relationship works.
Speaker 5: There you need one person that's a little out there and then the other one to just go okay, yeah, all right, how are we doing? This right and actually have some planning.
Speaker 4: She's great. I can't even I can't say. I don't know how I lucked out with her just.
Speaker 6: Always being supportive and not worry about anything and and uh, you know, always being willing to just go, yeah, let's still caution of the way and let's do it, you know, and love it.
Speaker 4: And then us being able to like sort of reap the rewards of that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's uh yeah fun.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that.
Speaker 5: It's so it's so great to hear that, Like, I mean, one that you went to Chapman, you're still an Orange County you know. It's just so many things that that we all shared sort of growing up. And it sounds like you have had an amazing experience sort of still connected to creative creativity and entertainment, and now you have these amazing artists as children.
Speaker 2: I mean, what a yeah, what a cool.
Speaker 5: Gift to get to watch how that creativity kind of comes through and expresses itself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's cool. It's cool and and also too, like I even put that back to you guys, like I'm so happy for you guys that they did full like.
Speaker 4: That is so cool.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, Yeah, I can't even you know, you pretend to know how that feels for you guys to you know, have done this as kids and then and then come back on Fuller House and have a whole nother run.
Speaker 4: You know, like, yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: It was very fulfilling. It was it was unlike anything else I've experienced in your life. Yeah, getting to come home like visiting your childhood home again with all your childhood friends, but now you have the perspective of an adult and you appreciate things so much more than you did when you were thirteen. Absolutely, it was unreally. Now doing this rewatch podcast with Jodie too, that's a whole other level of.
Speaker 5: I know, so fun and getting to go back and you know again interview people that we haven't seen since we were kids and catch up and see what they're doing, and it's just it's been just a really really rewarding, fulfilling journey. So full House has been quite the experience for I think everyone that got to come into that's absolutely.
Speaker 6: I think it's it's it's always it's always been crazy to me how popular the show is, you know, just really like it's hit me numerous times again being you know, thirty five years old or forty years old and someone's like.
Speaker 4: You're Jake Bitnerman and I'm like really like, like that's not my old reaction.
Speaker 6: I'm really like, like, no.
Speaker 4: Joke, You're you're not even kidding. Yeah, they didn't tell you to say that.
Speaker 2: Right, right, yeah you actually recognize. Yeah it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's really it's really cool, you know. That's all I can say. Really cool and just yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I even think about you guys having kids, like how cool well that would be to you know what I mean? Like like this is like my daughter will often with me be like you know, dad, you know, you know whatever, you are an actor? Or do you? Or you are you an actor? And I'm so far removed from that. I even even when oh, oh gosh, I'm terrible, I'm terrible at placing your name. But the book or that that first reached out to me, you know, her question was are you Christian the actor?
Speaker 4: Now it's kind of like, well.
Speaker 2: They're like so sort of according to my mom, yes.
Speaker 4: Right, I can forward you to my mom, you know, but.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, exactly, hold on, she's taking my cast.
Speaker 1: My mom is going to get my work right, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, do you have a do you have a set teacher? But to be able to do it again and have your kids sort of see you and oh wow, that's that really issue that really does exist in you.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I much to their embarrassment, to.
Speaker 7: Their embarrassing, Oh yeah, yeah, Well I think they had a really healthy appreciation once they saw how how much work it takes to put together a twenty two minute episode of a sitcom, Like, it takes so much work.
Speaker 1: So I think they developed a lot of appreciation for the hard work. Yeah and yeah, just yeah, And they're equally embarrassed and proud of us, you know, like that's how that's how kids are. Doesn't matter what your career is, because you're embarrassed and proud. But they won't ever admit that, of course, of course.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: I actually keep joking with my ten year old. She was recently in a production of Matilda, the musical.
Speaker 4: Oh Love I Love It. I knew nothing about Matilda at all. I had never seen any of the movies.
Speaker 5: It was one of my favorite books as a kid. Second grade, I read that book that I even knew.
Speaker 6: It was like a roll doll book, but I just sort of knew about it in the background. I knew Danny DeVito had made a movie of it, but I didn't know anything about it. So and quite literally, the first time I saw it was the production Kaylen was in, and I was blown away. I mean, I listened to the musical all the time in the car. School song is one of my favorite songs ever. You know, the hammer song is one of my favorite songs ever. And I keep I keep joking with Kaylene because she's doing another production of it, you know, coming up here, and I joking with Kaylan that, like, you know, the trench full character is the first character I've come across as an adult where I might want to actually try for something, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's a it's a fun character.
Speaker 6: And don't get me wrong, I don't even like pretend like I could do it justice, like you know, like has been just done done.
Speaker 4: You know the whatever. But I look at that character.
Speaker 6: And I'm not remembering her name is not Emma the actress? Yes, yes, like Emma Thompson's performance in the movie recently or whatever.
Speaker 4: Maybe ten years ago.
Speaker 2: The movie the musical movie is like, I mean.
Speaker 6: It's I look at it's like one of the greatest performances I've ever seen, you know, it's so pretty epic and amazing, and and so I keep I tease Kaylen there where, you know, like I'll I'll be singing the song way out of key and she'll like, dad, stop, you know.
Speaker 5: Right, you could sing it in key, and they still like, I have that happen in the car, singing along and I'm in tune everything, and.
Speaker 2: She's just like.
Speaker 5: You you know, and I'm like, yeah, but not even like angry, but just more like, don't.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Bably bless your heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, just bless don't. And I'm like, oh, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Totally totally.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, well, your mom must be so proud of all of these budding, oh my gosh artists, Like your mom must just be out of her mind. I don't know that of your girls.
Speaker 6: And I think she's still mad at me for you know, for for for not you know, not going on commercial auditions anymore.
Speaker 5: Right, Like that's all fine and well and good, but you should I have your head shots seriously different.
Speaker 1: She's keeping your resume updated on the back of your headshot.
Speaker 6: Exactly We actually choked around with my dad because you know, my dad is a you know, very accomplished pianist and musician and everything, and so now in his seventies, like you know, he still does gigs and and uh and and my mom is you know, she's she's definitely got him out there. We always joke around, you know what I mean, where we're like, come.
Speaker 5: On, but right, she's she's earning that ten percent. She's you know what I mean, she is the manager. She is making sure that it's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And my dad even has this whole other career that's very serious that he I mean, he's like a you know, one of the sort of pre eminent expert witnesses in the LA County court system. And I mean it's really like again, very sort of serious and and you know, respected whatever. But like we joke around that like no, no, no, but if there's a gig on Friday, it doesn't matter, you know what I.
Speaker 5: Mean, right, georch Smort, I'm going I've got to perform.
Speaker 4: Get your Shine On, Ronnie, Get your Shine On?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Oh well, I love this. It's been so great talking to you, Christian. Thank you so much for coming on the show today.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you. This was such a trip. This was such a cool trip for me. I really appreciate your time and your willingness and your eagerness, your excitement about doing this podcast, and your wonderful memories from full House. This has just been the highlight of my week, maybe the highlight of my year, Like this is just fantastic. Yeah. I hope that your girls are listening to this and his wife. I hope that, you know, shout out to them right for being just great people. Yeah, creative, Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, it's look, I just say thank you guys. It's been a blast for me too, Absolutely it's been. It's provided sets, giggles, and I'm sure my Facebook is going to be blowing up with so many different friends.
Speaker 4: From different areas.
Speaker 5: Oh, we can't wait. It's just yeah, you're gonna it's Betterman all over again.
Speaker 2: First period? Are you Joe Betterman? Yeah, it's That's it all over again.
Speaker 6: But I say thank you to you guys, and like I said, I'm I'm so happy for you guys, so happy for the podcast.
Speaker 2: And thank you.
Speaker 6: Like I said, you know, hopefully our past cross again sometime.
Speaker 1: Not yes, yes, hopefully they will if you're ever in town, give me a call. Yeah, your wife and your girls. We should Bitterman and Bitterman and give.
Speaker 4: Great you know, hopefully.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we could get some some alternative news fandom person there that.
Speaker 5: Together, right, GMZ will go crazy.
Speaker 2: We'll lose it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which reminds me I need to post the picture from when uh wit Hertford and I went to coffee the other day. Oh yeah, yeah face that yeah, deuk face returns. But anyway, thank you so much for joining us on.
Speaker 2: The show today.
Speaker 5: It was it was really really great. We appreciate it, and it was so much fun to see you again.
Speaker 4: Seriously, thank you guys.
Speaker 5: All right, thanks, thanks Christians.
Speaker 3: There's nothing less graceful than a than trying to leave a Zoom meeting.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's the it's the most awkward goodbuye you'll ever do. It's the equivalent of hugging someone and then walking in the same direction in a parking lot and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, and it doesn't matter how technological yours like, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: You're yeah, you're like, hey bye, okay, I can't and you just feel like an idiot. What Yeah, I just feel like an idiot. Well that was such a fun interview. I am so glad that we got to have the great and infamous Jake Bitterman on the show.
Speaker 1: What a Tree, What a delight. Our fans are going to be so excited at Oh my.
Speaker 5: God, they are going to lose their mind. Well that was part two of our interview with Jake Bitterman. I mean, uh literally, I it's why why did I It's He's Jake Bitterman.
Speaker 2: You know, it's Jake Bitterman. That's it.
Speaker 5: He will and for always be Jake Bitterman also known as Christian Kuzek. But really it's Jake Bitterman. No, I have such a great interview, so much fun to see you guys reconnect and yeah, it was just great. So in the meantime, make sure you guys are following us on Instagram at.
Speaker 2: How Rude Podcast.
Speaker 5: You can also send us an email at how rudpodcast at gmail dot com and make sure that you're liking and subscribing to the podcast so that you get all the newest episodes right when they come out, even if it's like three in the morning.
Speaker 3: You will get it first.
Speaker 5: It won't be three in the morning, don't get up in the middle the night. No, we're not going to do that to our poor editor. But we love you, guys, We love our fan of ritos. Thank you for joining us for another fun and fabulous episode of How Rude Tanato's And remember, everybody, the world is small, but the world also.
Speaker 3: Watched your entire first kiss, so oh my god, but luckily.
Speaker 2: It's small, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the world felt really big.
Speaker 5: Back right, the world and the kiss. Turns out they were both small. Yeah, they were both small.
Speaker 3: Eight