Speaker 1: Big bank and is what it is? Scream. You don't be on nothing, I be on Okay, so let me ask you bring you big Big Fact Nick Bright.
Speaker 2: Now visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com com.
Speaker 1: Learn from the coaching labage time for Big Facts.
Speaker 3: Big Bankers Here, Baby Jadas here, DJ Scream is here. We're welcome in today. A comedian that's very funny. You see him online. Give it up for scam lightly on Big Facts.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? What's up? Bro? You're good? Man? Yeah? Man, I made so once.
Speaker 3: You say you scammed yourway on the big fan some tell us how you got on big fasts.
Speaker 1: I want to hear the whole story. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So look man, I got damn. I hit the bank account. We god, damn bank is so cool. But we worked some ship out and then got damn. You know what I mean, I own.
Speaker 1: So so this is a transaction. Yeah, this transaction. Just now man for real life.
Speaker 4: Shout out my manager. Yeah, sha man, brother, and you know what I mean. We been had leaked up like I can't even did the skit on y'all on Parky.
Speaker 1: What that was like year ago?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So man, just kept.
Speaker 4: Working kept grinding and boom back here.
Speaker 1: So your origins comedy or what was you doing before that? I was in some whole other ship the hold shit you could talk about.
Speaker 4: Allegedly said allegedly for real, I was like I was in the streets just like I ain't gonna say everybody else, but pretty much, you know, I them breakfast.
Speaker 1: I came from the same ship private.
Speaker 4: And I was always doing I was always like stupid my whole life.
Speaker 1: I could say that I was slow.
Speaker 4: I was slow, So I been, I been, should have stepped in comedy, but I was kind of running from it, you know what I mean, because I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't I was.
Speaker 4: I wasn't in no position to be laughed at at the time. So when I find a ticket serious sat down two.
Speaker 1: Much that she was out of here. At what point did you know you was funny? Man?
Speaker 4: Since I was little, I ain't gonna lie like I said. I always been a class clown. I always been a nigga roast, and always I had to fight nigg carr I wrote, so good, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So I always had that aspect to me.
Speaker 4: So I just when I really take it seriously, like man, I'm finna do this comedy shit like full fledged.
Speaker 1: Nothing else I can sit down and do it. I gotta see that shoes out of here.
Speaker 4: But I will say, like I do feel like it chose me instead of me choosing it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's important to be able to do like other types of comedies like acting the movie, stand up and all that type of stuff too, or or or is it if you're one lame type of comedian is that cool in your opinion?
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like whatever you're comfortable with, you know what I'm saying, because a lot of people ain't comfortable with their stage, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I didnet did all of it, so.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know, like for me, I didn't did all of you, you know what I mean? But for everybody, I ain't. Like staying up ain't for.
Speaker 1: Everybody, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That shit a whole different monster, you know, because it's like like it's ship that you got to know, Like you got no timing, you know what I mean. You got to know punchlines, you got to know how to build or joke up. You know, you got to sit raps type ship. I mean so it's like an art from form. Like it's actually some people that probably ain't even funny in real life, but they comedians, you know what I'm saying, because they just know the art telling jokes versus being just naturally funny, like you might be naturally funny and get on stage and can't you.
Speaker 6: Know sometimes some of these rap niggas be.
Speaker 2: Lying boom same way exactly.
Speaker 4: She sounds good, shit sounds good. You gonna get some money?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I go, what's the inspiration for your skits?
Speaker 1: Because a lot of it seemed like day to day just man.
Speaker 4: Really just like life and me like because and I say that because she I'm damn there like a site patient like you know what I mean. My mama was a pairingo schizophrantic. So I come from like my mind racist. So this ship like therapy for me. I just get to get out ship that's just in my mind.
Speaker 1: There was just some stupid shit that I just be thinking about.
Speaker 2: So now I get to relate that on on camera.
Speaker 6: So let me ask you this.
Speaker 5: So, just going back to what you said about your mom, how was it growing up in the household with.
Speaker 6: Somebody that was battling mental illness like that.
Speaker 4: Definitely struggle, definitely differently struggle, like I wouldn't say my mom probably was your dad there, yeah yeah, Actually my dad raised me, like, oh I my dad he actually like like when they split, my dad took me. So I raised with my daddy, you know what I mean, Like okay, And he was an old man like my dad born in nineteen twenty nine.
Speaker 1: He was in World War two.
Speaker 2: Real playing on God on everything. My dad was born in nineteen twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Niggas in World War two. So I so, I so I'll be having war. Oh God he had me. He was like fifty yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm telling my dadad a niggas in World War two. So so he put certain wars and ship the nigga that I know people ain't even got no more, you know what I mean. So that's why people be thinking I sound I do, because you know what I mean, Like I was raised with an elder, you know what I mean. That nigga was a real elder, you know what I'm saying. So with him, he was like the coherent parent of the group. You know what I'm saying. My mama was wild, y'all. Ill this type shit. So my daddy was like the one that took us and raised us.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But growing up in the house with that ship, Yeah, that ship was a struggle. I think that's why I get my comedic comedic side front because my mama she ain't had no filters. She'll say anything anybody at any time. And like people didn't know she was you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: She was like she had the illness or whatever, and they thought that she was trying to be funny or.
Speaker 2: Like, but it was funny and it was funny though I can't care like my mama was funny head though, like all right, she was funny here.
Speaker 1: She ain't give for what she she'll say.
Speaker 7: Anything like like a child, worse like adult that know better, but still say some ship like like really like your homeboy might come over there.
Speaker 4: She might just look at your homeboy and say some ship like I bet your deep little out of nowhere real ship.
Speaker 1: Where you from? Originally?
Speaker 4: Originally I was born in Tuskege, Alabama. I'm born in my grandmama house for six Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to school down there or you did, yes, they told the loafers.
Speaker 3: A couple of Longs shouts the street of Frank Walker, Yeah, some of Frank So your dad.
Speaker 6: A part of the experiment that they did down.
Speaker 4: There, No, no, my dad he was from Chicago, so he had came later. But yeah, the Tuskige experiments, Like a lot of my family members and ship was affected by that.
Speaker 6: Like did they ever give them reparations for that?
Speaker 4: I think they just now. I think they just got yeah, yeah they did, Yeah they did. Yeah, they got reparation for it, but it was only like a small hoop on the left by the time they did get to him.
Speaker 1: What you think about that ship? Can't you watch that? Can't waive? Yeah? Here you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think it's a lot of truth to it. Like I don't know, I don't know them folk person. I don't want to say too much of goddamn. I ain't trying to get black ball for getting feelingale.
Speaker 4: I'll just talk shit. But now I definitely I see that ship here, Like you know what I mean. It's like a you know, kind of like a little pecking order gate keeping type shit, like people gate keep in all rooms, no matter how be small. So I think every city got this ship, and then you get to the industry.
Speaker 1: They got their own gate keepers. So you feel like they be trying to hold niggas out. You think that's possible. Yeah, well, I ain't gonna say.
Speaker 4: I think if you're weak, If you're weak, he'll stop you like she like, you know what I mean. If you don't say fun, the nigga'na make it anyway. Yeah, I mean, it can scare you off and you just like I seen something with Dwayne Brother. He was like somebody said something human. He stopped doing stand up for like teen years, so that she can really, you know what I mean, shake you in the wrong way, you know what I mean, fuck up your whole bye if you let it, you know what I mean. I feel like a nigga that come from nothing.
Speaker 2: I truly feel like what's for you is for you. Though that's true, I don't know, it might be harder for you. I don't feel like no nigga can keep you out. Yeah, it might keep you out of the circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, situation. Yeah, but this ship too big man. You can make a way.
Speaker 6: Man, I feel, but I feel the way you feel.
Speaker 5: But I also feel like if the right nigga sprays your name, then it's gonna be.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say next to impossible, but it can be.
Speaker 5: Super fucking overly extremely difficult, and most.
Speaker 2: It's still bow down to boil down to how hard you go. Look at the niggas that they do spray.
Speaker 1: Had this ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but ship look how look.
Speaker 1: Look look the niggas. It's a it's a it's a lot of chances to this ship.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, it's a lot of cans into this ship because I feel like you laid down at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: That's true, That's what I said.
Speaker 4: I said, like, if we you're gonna fold, you're gonna fold in on yourself. That should really be mental. Like if somebody get in your head and you don't get this ship out. But like, nigga, what's the nigga ain't being sent the nigga?
Speaker 1: What number one for? Gott nigga head?
Speaker 2: He like performity, getting getting you want he wanted you. I say, yeah sometimes because I don't.
Speaker 5: Really know a lot about that. Niggas just talked about him in the song. He said like Ben Simmons, I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ye had a hell of an agent. He had a hell of an agent.
Speaker 3: They can't giving them money based on what they thought he might be able to.
Speaker 1: He ain't never do it, though, but they.
Speaker 6: Paint it based off of his potential.
Speaker 2: But he he got good shot the man when he shoot the basketball, man, that's in your head.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't even take a shot.
Speaker 3: I ain't shooting, bro, because he want gonna make it. I'm just saying, Okay, let's take Ben Simmons. Maybe I'm being a homer and let's take that man. Okay, what I'm saying he going.
Speaker 1: I said what I said. I you we you know what I'm saying, Like he mentally, you're right. I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Take the shine like what it's from the West side.
Speaker 1: Ain't a dog? Yeah him, Wait for a nigga lay down here.
Speaker 2: It's a nigga laying down here inside of town saying, how you name one nigga they stood up. I bet we can name five niggas in the laid now like fucked up shying.
Speaker 1: Okay, he ain't doing nothing design.
Speaker 3: He did it to himself. The big dude will be especially the porn or whatever. Zion Williams and Jo jump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you getting paid to jump jumping gonna win championships games.
Speaker 4: But it's early, too early. Super he got he got a minute. Man, he still got he got tied to like.
Speaker 3: When he gets signed even once you even at least six years early about six years yeah, I think like three Yeah, he's been playing hurt two of them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what that's what. That is my opinion.
Speaker 3: When when it comes to like the athletes ship, some people just ain't got it.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. Like people, I think a lot of people put emphasis on it, like that ship just everywhere that ship. Ain't that ship real rare?
Speaker 5: But if you're but if you're not, and then on top of that, you don't have self esteem, then like.
Speaker 6: You're gonna you're gonna flop every time.
Speaker 4: You're gonna hold me in on yourself, like you're gonna be your worst enemy. You gonna got damn you're gonna implode facts.
Speaker 1: Hey, what what a character scam come from?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: This ship is so crazy.
Speaker 4: So the interview that Future did with Kevin Sam, I watched that interview, like but that nigga don't give by ship just just his the mean and how he was just like yeah, I need a bitch by ap Like. I was like, but this nigga just so nuns and lant. So I was like, damn, what if a scammer was like that, Like nigga just pulled all kind of moods, don't give a funk back the consequences. So and it's crazy that I watched out the interview was on TV, and I just like, I want to shoot a skip by the Atlanta scam and then in like ten minutes, I just he was like, you need your name.
Speaker 1: I was like, scam like me all I.
Speaker 4: Scam like it.
Speaker 1: I'm like no, not likely, but like Lee like eat, So I just ran this ship.
Speaker 4: And then she just stoked so hard and people like people don't even call me by my name.
Speaker 1: They just called me scam fast. So it was like fucking scam.
Speaker 4: So I just ran with it, man, and that she just naturally like took off because I feel like, you know, that's what we're living in anyway, what.
Speaker 1: You think about.
Speaker 4: I mean, she is Doree. You'll go to your movie made, Yeah, she too? If it made like I feel like I need everything it is to do in the streets, like everything, like a nigga that played all positions in that ship. I didn't been a fake ass little pimp before. God damn soul. Everything it is. I need everything and some ship. Why not to trags and riding.
Speaker 1: Around that home. Man, we weren't making no money. Man, but listen a little bit. Listen.
Speaker 4: But then the crazy thing you just talking to them for Like when when you talk like real peet and ship, they be like you got coach the bitch and talk. I ain't got the patience to keep talking a little bit about some ship, to keep on telling me some ship that you should know. Fuck that I'm gonna give me some drugs or some body.
Speaker 1: This is slow win with that.
Speaker 2: Turner point, huh, like the turning point like, man, I'm just finding so you always legit there right Yoh, don't be.
Speaker 1: On big fans, no real now I am though.
Speaker 4: What it was though, like you know, she I ain't a lot, but you know, the pandemic had niggas boom, nigga was even.
Speaker 1: Good, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I had enough money to where I was like, damn, I can kind of ease up off of this, you know what I mean? This shit because at first, like I see, I never wanted to do comedy because of that, Like you, I mean, I was dealing with niggas in the street. I ain't really want no nigga to feel like I was no funny nigga. You know what I mean when you dealing with a certain amount of money. So once I once I felt like I made enough money, then I was like, shit, I can kind of start doing comedy, like you know, doing my.
Speaker 1: Skits and ship. So, like I said, I had set down like my atturney.
Speaker 4: My main turning point though was, and this is truth, I had went to Miami for New Years and ship, so I had on took her.
Speaker 1: I thought was edible.
Speaker 4: So I ate edible. But I don't know what for issue. Well, like it had to be like strewms and some because boy, I had the worst trip of my life.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Like I'm I'm I'm zupid. You know you you know, when you.
Speaker 4: Get too high, you think you about dying. Ship, That's what I was on. I'm like, well, I'm I'm done, I'm out of here. So so I want to gas that you get some milk drunk drunk drunk gallon of milk.
Speaker 6: And that's the only words.
Speaker 2: When you swallowed that milk work, milk natural hot and that milk work.
Speaker 6: Give me milk that day to die.
Speaker 1: I wanted to see you milk edible kid. But how that she had me? She do that, she'd take it to a psycho devilt.
Speaker 4: Listen, but she had I sweater God on everything. I got back to the room after drinking the milk, Nigga, I laid on the bell. I'm in the Dodger. Close my eyes, I'm in the universe. I'm just in the universe. Like, but I could see my body on the baby with my eyes closed, all my eyes.
Speaker 1: I'm back in the ring. Close my eyes. I'm in the universe.
Speaker 4: So I started seeing myself on stage with a microphone, Like.
Speaker 1: What are when you had that when you're supposed to be at That's what.
Speaker 4: I was saying, Like, but I think what it is though, I think it's like a unified feel and you see all the possibilities that you can be.
Speaker 1: Right. So that was me in the future looking back at me, like you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying with dreams, Yeah, exactly, Like Nigga was telling me, come on, like do what we on?
Speaker 1: So I'm like, man, I'm saying to do this ship.
Speaker 4: Then I got back to Atlanta, but I couldn't staying with but Nigga tore a hole in my everything gone part me empty, Nigga gone, all ship gone. You know what I mean, I ain't seen Nigga said, Yeah, I see him saying, yeah, we talked, we chalked.
Speaker 6: Up and ship up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it wasn't just like no regular chopple like you know what I mean, But you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 1: Like what what what? What is you broken your ship?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: I'm saying he was staying breaking What did you taking all with the ship?
Speaker 4: I don't even remember somebody like he probably felt like I old him or some ship, but he probably.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But stay with you and you old him.
Speaker 4: It'd be like that sometimes, but you didn't know, like you know what I mean, like niggas you get out fed, you know, Nigga p t A d that like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Homes stepple, so you know what I mean? Home You doing stand up? Yeah? Yeah I did. I done did stand up.
Speaker 4: I did step away from it though, because like I said, it's it's so much politics and that ship and that she ain't paying nothing they thank you.
Speaker 1: It ain't paying it got a little something you gonna do. S Yeah, we who is it? Made that May fourth? Sarah May fourth?
Speaker 4: Okay, you know I got I gotta get back on stage. But that ain't that she ain't just like no, you know what I mean that she rereath.
Speaker 2: You gotta make him stay. You just gotta get in your bad Yeah. But but it's like like I said, like it's by time. So like that's why you do it every night so you can god damn sharpen your your skills file. We had we had my man on here. Man do what you gotta get it. You gotta god damn her. You just had hearing of it, right Oh yeah, boy, well hear your hearing said and saying she like you gotta excited shit. You're going and fifty people rooms, twenty five people in the room. You still gotta go work your material if you're coming to in motherfucker working on us. Yeah for five people, you gotta work that material. Brother, and nig gonna do this shit and gotta do it all the way.
Speaker 4: No, but see that's what I was saying, Like, so I noticed, like if you try to do that and the content one of them gonna.
Speaker 1: Suffer, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So why he said that, because like the amount of time that you got to like.
Speaker 6: Like ship, what's the name dated country? Why David?
Speaker 1: But but he did but he died. Yeah. But what I'm saying though, like them niggas beat.
Speaker 4: But but what I'm saying like once they did one on the surface, I ain't gonna say like the quality of.
Speaker 1: The country, but the amount that you're putting out gonna go down. You got a balance it at that point. Yeah, yeah, I know it.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying like far as like especially like now because motherfucker's gate keep you know what I'm saying. So it's still like I ain't like nigga don't like internet.
Speaker 2: Comedians, Yeah, like it on the spot.
Speaker 4: But but it's thing though, it's like she like they it's kind of like the old mindset, like how niggas was pasting my CD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't no more CD. So nigga don't know how to.
Speaker 4: Transition, you know what I'm saying. So it's kind of like that, like they want you to just only do stand up rooms and ship. But it's like I got the Internet, why when not go touch a whole nother. Know what I'm saying, Like you can reach ways yead.
Speaker 2: Of the nigga, but niggas ain't gonna your niggas. Niggas don't really respect the internet comedians.
Speaker 1: Oh but you know what I'm saying, people do like I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like comedians who got them know where they got it from, got there getting a twenty dollar nights that damn nigga.
Speaker 1: Niggas got a drink. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: The point you give a nigga ship like them, nigga feel like they got it out of the mud. But that's still like a because perspective. But I get it, you know what I'm saying. What they feel like, what they put in every comedian should put in.
Speaker 1: But she is something. It's the luck of the drum.
Speaker 2: Yeah what I got this shop out the mud too. I got this ship with a phone and that the ring like a.
Speaker 1: Cheap one at that damn exactly. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: The court breaking off the beach, I had to why they be back together. Put some tape around, so it's the same ship. It's just like I said, it's people perspective.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I mean, and me, I ain't gonna give for what another nigga think about me, like she, I ain't need it to be you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean you feel sometimes like man, yeah I need it.
Speaker 2: I need it going to get in there, I need to go on and murk that part so they let them know I could do it.
Speaker 1: Do you ever ever get but I did a lot I did.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like I performed at a you know what I mean, like at a high stage. Well you know what I mean, motherfuckers, some big dogs from the city, Like boy, you got it.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's just like I said, that ship wasn't making no sense for me, and he's taking away from the ship that do.
Speaker 1: Make money, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm making money on Instagram.
Speaker 4: And Facebook and ship like that, so I'm making way more money than I would be trying to do.
Speaker 2: Making a risk of anything. You gotta get into anything.
Speaker 1: None of that. Yeah, you spanking it on camera for what? Yeah, the niggas gone, they move.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna think I'm black out. Yeah, A whole other side, like the don't even wanted to turn the big weather work a big Q. Turn the big Q. I don't even want to play.
Speaker 8: They said anything else, I got big.
Speaker 1: But you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That ship that that don't make sense to be because I win't got now. I wouldn't just say if I want, I want to be a rapper right there, I wouldn't do much, you know, online, wouldn't be at the open mics.
Speaker 1: That ship danger. You know what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 4: Like you're not gonna gain no fans from that ship, like I have a home, but no.
Speaker 1: Okay from you stand up my rapping? Are you talking about stand up commut stand up community? I'm saying, make no money.
Speaker 6: But now you might not make no money off of it.
Speaker 5: But you're like people will put your name with your fan and it'll like help increase your fans.
Speaker 1: I agree that, but well you gotta get on the internet. The internet, the internet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the people, it's gonna make a difference also, but most.
Speaker 1: Of the people outside. But then what I say though, like so.
Speaker 2: The crew can y'all rapping my badul y'all wrapping the crew other open mic? And you fine, then we gotta get into it could you fight the comedian the other comedian. Okay, we on the same show to get a nigga mad at me cause I just with funny heal. Yep, that'll get you fucked up real talk like, because then they.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna want to put you on that show.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, because everybody, I feel like most comedians, everybody want to feel like the Funnies nigga the rule just like, okay, artist, right, look thet's say, if two artists in the room and one get to plan his music, the other niggas gonna get be ready for him to cut their music.
Speaker 1: If you can play this ship, like come on, man, rap this ship up so I can play like, yo ship cool, but.
Speaker 4: My ship so it's the same, the same ship. And doing open mics, motherfuckers, still your jokes. I had a motherfucker still my whole ship and do the ship the next day because I was like, I ain't know you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So they was talking about that, so they'll tell you like, don't do open mics and coming because writers and ship be in the crowd to steal nigga jokes.
Speaker 6: It's a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna remix your ship like he ain't going over there. He's funny. I see what he trying to do.
Speaker 2: I'm sure at him like your delivery and somebody, you're a real funny nigga too, fas I know how to do. I know how to joke better than and then boom, I got.
Speaker 1: Some of that ship with your ship. Now, ship is that ship out of TV?
Speaker 6: M mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So it just s just like I said, just like you have to skip one time.
Speaker 2: About like dating eleven ship, what's your like, what's your take on dating eleven?
Speaker 1: And have fun?
Speaker 2: God damn, don't take that serious, Like this ship ain't serious out here for real?
Speaker 1: What you mean? I feel like this ship a big ass high school for real. I mean like a lama man.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't me personally, I wouldn't like look for love and no ship out here like for real, Like I feel like, if you ain't already got it, like in New Generation New Age, this ship old with like if you ain't already got love and marriage and wife and all that.
Speaker 2: Ship over in Atlanta as up today, it's a rap what you're saying in a certain age group.
Speaker 4: Period period because everybody mind mind phrase have changed.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Everybody right now, She It's okay to hurt whoever as long as you happy, like everybody feel like everything justified. As long as I'm looking out for me and I'm happy, then she it's whatever. It's cold you're saying, no, no consideration for nobody, nobody.
Speaker 1: If you look at everything everybody.
Speaker 4: Talking about online and all the toxicity ship, everybody really just out for self and it's okay, Like like everybody promoting it's okay to be for yourself, like no.
Speaker 1: Team ball, no nothing. I ain't gonna lie. I help a lot of people though.
Speaker 2: But I've been on that lately, Like fuck, I gotta figure me out because that's.
Speaker 1: The way the world lives, bro. Yeah, but that's what I'm saying, that the way the world.
Speaker 2: Lives, Like whoever with me, like this ship were doing here, Yeah, this is me figuring me out. I can't worry about goddamn going play goddamn tennis, you know what I'm saying, Because my buddy want to play tennis all day. Ain't no money in tennis, bro. I need to be right here doing this ship, so I gotta do what's hurt me, don't. I don't knock that.
Speaker 1: So that's why that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like the day scene, you're like that like she ain't nobody really gonna stick it out with no nigga, it's too late, you know what I'm saying, Like that's how I.
Speaker 2: Feel any way from my experience. Yeah, it ain't leak, ain't got nothing for you. So he said, like the hold going anyway, gone gone, they're gone elevated with that sack around here, that.
Speaker 4: Clyde Christian. But you know what I mean, Clyde be gone out of here.
Speaker 1: What's that flow you down?
Speaker 6: Seven?
Speaker 1: Whole time? Nigga's paying for the ship, all kinds of ship.
Speaker 3: You'll think it's a circle though. I think you'll think it's the circle, like it's like that circle of.
Speaker 2: He right, see see you you speaking from where you're at. He's saying, like outside the circle is different though.
Speaker 4: But but but this is the thing I say with me, and it might be you know what I'm saying, Like for the for the men, it's outside that circle, they don't know what we're talking about, you know what I'm saying. They don't, But all the women know because they all gonna get brought into that circle.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: All women have been out somewhere and a nigga then caught their eye. Nigga some money and they're gone. They gone because a lot of like a lot of like people.
Speaker 3: It's a woman that it's a woman that be it's a woman that be up in Chasting Park at some fucking meals, soul jazz, ship that be out the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah about different circles talking about you're talking about the hookah circle.
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking about all walks.
Speaker 1: Hookah lounges and ship. No, I'm talking about all No.
Speaker 5: But I mean it's it's people like it's people that go to the hookah lounges, the hookah circle or whatever.
Speaker 6: Money that's not what another nigga got.
Speaker 1: But it's not that.
Speaker 4: It's not also just about money. That's what Like, I ain't say, what is that stuff? Phone like, it's just that stuff, Like you know, certain people got their stuff right. So what I'm saying is like and the reason why I say that, The reason why I say that because I watched, like when I was a young nigga, my popler, this nigga had everything. This niggah uh drop here and god damn big the truck all this ship. I don't watch every type of woman from every type of walk of life come in. They niggas spot and he tell them, folks, straight up, you nigga make announcement. Hey, look, he ain't gonna suck like that that end night. You can get up and get the fuck out. And I never see not one woman get up and leave like they.
Speaker 2: And I seen the nigga with doctors, lawyers, them them so called neo.
Speaker 1: So I ain't never not one of them get up and say never.
Speaker 2: Folks, Now you put yourself in that position. Now, what he's saying is, listen, it's holes everywhere, scientists, das, judges, whatever.
Speaker 1: Whose women gonna be women? Some of them. But what he's saying is he's saying the ones that don't even allow themself to pull up on bro. I'm saying, because it don't.
Speaker 2: Matter what walk of life, it's still a select few women. She can be outside and still won't pull up on you. I know this, missus, who ain't going. I know a lot of I'm going, but some of them ain't going. But see some of them ain't going. I'm gonna keep on.
Speaker 1: Take that right, nigga. But some of them still But okay, what you said, take that right? We all know song like.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody like everybody comparing like but you ain't nobody who.
Speaker 1: We know fuck nobody.
Speaker 2: But like you said, you said, take the right nigga, right, y'all knowing how competitive Alanta, you don't think that niggas don't win the crowd.
Speaker 1: Know here in the crowd. But the thing about it is, she know that.
Speaker 2: But listen, listen, I'm up in about with some of them because I know some of them, bro, just because and that they're the one that elevate too, like we like it. It's like going every circle of niggas, all my buddies schniper diapers, so we.
Speaker 1: Gonna know who does smashed her? Like? What about her? Like niggas seen your picture around that what nigga do? Like who this here? If I d m you a girl, you know what that means? Who this here?
Speaker 2: Oh that world that you send that ship around to the niggas who already making them announcements in terms of all the niggs who make them, they gonna come back me Now, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know her. I don't know her. I don't know her. I don't know she's good.
Speaker 2: She might be that over there in the other crowd. Now with what you're saying, go ahead, but but see.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I'm not saying like, oh, because it's impossible.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course there's a couple of most of course there's a couple of butterfly by.
Speaker 1: The hornets this.
Speaker 4: But Nigga, Nigga, I ain't gonna stand by and let them motherfuckers sting me.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the fun. I don't fucking butterflies, you know what I'm saying. That's all I said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nigga can't stand beside them. They it's hard to decipher which one is which. So and I like, man, and then staying, I think Atlanta is kind of like this ship fuck you up. This ship fucks you up because is she like the lifestyle?
Speaker 2: Like man, I ain't no, I ain't really seen no place like Atlanta, Like this ship really is the mecca or like black culture to me, you know what I mean? Like I feel like she Atlanta is like legend, Like even if you just staying in Atlanta, right, yaw, this ship legend like this is a legend. This is a legendary city. So the ship to go on here, it don't go on there.
Speaker 1: Well like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's just the level of competition there. You got to you got to be a dog to be out there, to be a for real Yeah, yeah, you gotta be. You gotta have some real dog and you for real and most and most people ain't got it. Ain't gonna say most niggas most that's outside but nah, I'm talking about eat. Even the motherfucker working nine to five that don't even go nowhere. They can't even keep up.
Speaker 4: Like well, you know that ship.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna but a job in paying bill. You gonna have to do something. You're gonna have to do something something. He ain't gonna be able to just work, come home, pay me and be straight unless yadd stay somewhere. Ain't cancing or something but down here, oh nah, well close.
Speaker 1: To the Senate. But your ass through.
Speaker 4: So you think you have a lock in like on some relationshiship man, I have to God damn go somewhere else.
Speaker 1: It used to be.
Speaker 3: You have seen so much your change that there's always exception that I believe exceptions to the room.
Speaker 2: I don't know, bro, I done had a bitch into bed. We finished, and it be like you just made me commit adultery.
Speaker 1: I'm like what wait? What did? I ain't even know you was married? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Like Atlanta, man, probably as she hit different, Like damn man, that she's crazy.
Speaker 1: You could be just bad as a small town though it's just most sneaky and quiet.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't trust that because I know the Atlanta exists, you know what I'm saying. So you ain't being brought to Atlanta and tested then you don't know. You know what I'm saying, like you might just got you got the opportunity, got the opportunity, no hope. Everybody, your daddy, the preacher, everybody know your town. So you ain't had no opportunity to be no hope. Bring it to a lemma Unleasha, And then.
Speaker 1: She got when she worked GV.
Speaker 2: You see on TV right there, like right there, imagine any niggas try you like.
Speaker 1: Who you would never thought till you come here. Till you come here, it's gonna fuck you up. It's gonna blow your mind.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I have seen that ship, but that ship. Yeah, I tell a nigga like, man, don't bring your girl up here out. Don't bring your girl over here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: If if you cutting from my town, you come in and leave, don't bring your old lady man trying to move up it with her.
Speaker 1: But none of that ship did. She just can't do this no more, none of that can't do this no more. It's too hard. You should you think you're gonna lock all the way in. You need to know what you're looking in with. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: A woman, a woman, A woman will bring you around all her badass friends and see what you want.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they do that does yeah yeah yeah, So exposure take it to you, bring around your.
Speaker 1: Don't take the center with a friends, y'all go have fun.
Speaker 4: Well, look you take around your get the pop of all this man shout lives gonna be in.
Speaker 1: Like this here, oh.
Speaker 2: Facts, but they'll come back because a lot like I don't really know him like that anyway, telling him I don't really know.
Speaker 1: What we've been together two years? Ain't that series?
Speaker 4: Take your like I said about my buddy, right head, listen, man, like you might be really liking. They might think I'm handling, but they're not coming home with me, Bud at the end of the night, like you shure to say, hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: This over with? Yeah, I had to respect it. I had like, okay, fuck it, I got to get on my grind like I ain't mad. That's just how to game here right now.
Speaker 2: Oh you got the bitch, you got to beach over there with the looks. If buddy got there, he got put him in the.
Speaker 1: I for you.
Speaker 2: I had, like had like an old self brain rod, but it didn't even got a new batch the track. They've gone go with him. I'm gone tell go there, don't go. I see you going, I see you going, I see you going. And I ain't mad because I understand the game.
Speaker 1: Get what me. I'm gonna have my turn. And when I have my turn, I don't want nothing to old hold it already be fucked up. They gonna be all on you.
Speaker 2: But it's a new bitches coming out of the beach in day. It's something bitch coming out of the beach every day.
Speaker 1: Brand. You don't even know what's out here. I could core per my core bill. I don't know baized Yah. They they already they already know what about person I buy my core coach. Some reboard classes said, damn that ship, that ship real man, reality.
Speaker 4: It's saving you out here man, like the word listen man, then raps doing for the bitch. Man, if you bitch really bad man, it's old wek.
Speaker 1: It's really bad for real, like really bad. Oh it's overweed. She might have tomorrows. It's niggas like draping them a damn your girl just a face like put space in burial. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: This is the location, man, nigga, send your bitch of the big a air drake plane facts.
Speaker 1: Don't bring there.
Speaker 2: They finna pick you wherever you are standing there, start right there, leave everything, they pick you up, don't move they feel pick you up and some ship to take you to the helicopter. Helicopter to air drake, fly your ads to somewhere you've never seen it before.
Speaker 1: Bring you gone. That would work that whole relationship. Miss don't kell manny shit crazy bro? What the ship true about? How the nigga?
Speaker 4: How Drake had this scene out there with with her husband he nigga home and it was a story like it was a singer that he was like trying to I guess sign or some ship. He flew her her hus not and then like for a week or some ship and then like the last couple of days, sent the hoods home.
Speaker 2: An he neiedga cold, But I just I just see my nigga. George Silver right, shouts out to George Sils producer, big boy producer. He told me the story one time. I'm telling it being the fucking he said, he said his wife. When he first seen his wife, she was married. He told her, I'm gonna marry you, but him hurt and him her and her husband worked for him. Hummm, he said this nigga on a movie for six months.
Speaker 1: Another state and kept the bitch. We helped it married.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, brou but not the bitch his wife. I'm just saying, it's just like bruh, it's over with.
Speaker 1: It's old.
Speaker 2: Some nigga what they want, they can get. It fucked up to say that, but you know what I'm saying, nigga put in the full work. You better not be slipping an inch like with some of the old. Better have a slip of an inch and to see if he see, I'm telling you, brother ship fucked up and women are cold. Some women I'm not more, I'm not generalized. I'm just saying some women are cold. But it'll be like they never what knew you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Real like she never even knew your name, like you don't exist. Like how many time you see women do that? Like men can't really do that. I fuckch I fuck with you no matter what, I'm gonna always fuck with it that I fucked with them, because just how niggas is nigga be invested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga be like.
Speaker 2: I fuck with women by that ship that I don't know him, serious, like you don't know him.
Speaker 1: They don't convince themself that they don't know you, especially especially if it's a nigga around that got some ship going on. What them for when you look your way? What?
Speaker 6: But I feel like.
Speaker 5: I feel like for a female to act like she doesn't know a nigga that she once loved, it had to be something that happened.
Speaker 1: But listen, but they're always gonna be the happy me.
Speaker 2: So I always like, we always got a chance to justify that because something happened.
Speaker 1: We in this ship or we in this shit.
Speaker 5: But now what I'm saying is like most nine times out of ten, if a bitch is really in love with a nigga, like for real, for real, Like they gonna get into it, they're gonna fall out. She's gonna take him a million times. But if she really loves this nigga, she's gonna love this nigga forever.
Speaker 6: But if it's some.
Speaker 2: Ship that like a lot of women, I've been hearing this ship, like a lot of women be kicking that I can learn to love a nigga and they never be gonna learn truly until you see some ship you really love. You thought you was in love, That's what mostly mostly women do that be delusional some some way like they like I heard three women say that, like recently, I thought I was gonna learn to love him.
Speaker 3: It's convenienced verus love too, though I think some women men probably too whatever get convenienced fucked up with love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they enter into the relationship with potential and they to the relationship.
Speaker 1: With what it could be, not what it is, Like I can't deal with you if it ain't what it is right then like you have.
Speaker 2: To be that I can't potentially feel like that and saying that I love you and knowing you're trying to we're trying to fall in love.
Speaker 1: We're trying to do that. Hey, hell no, I can't. Potentially, I can't fake that.
Speaker 8: They said else.
Speaker 6: Okay, so let me ask you this. Then if you.
Speaker 5: Don't to some degree fall in love with potential, then that's data. How did your love get tested in order for you to be able to know whether or not you can grow with this person.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it ain't listen on one thing about it, hold on scam one thing about it. When a motherfucker your person, you know what it is because you can't. It's just some about it. You know when you love a person, you know when you want to love a person, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and I like her a lot.
Speaker 2: But you know, if a nigga jump out the bushy with a stick, you ain't finna try to tope this bitch like I was topd by bitch, like man, hey, jump in front. You gonna think that's that's that's the test.
Speaker 1: What you die? Which nigga jump out shooting stick? Is you gonna is you gonna try to shield a bitch or rum? But but this disconnect. I have real ship though, that's the truth.
Speaker 2: But this is disconnect though. This disconnect because she's thinking like a woman. That's how women like women date potential. A nigga don't like when he see instantly, like if I like you, I fucking like you. Like if a nigga say, hey you my girl, we already got damn.
Speaker 6: But but if you like me just based off of what you see, then no, he's.
Speaker 2: Saying, not seeing you observing her, not the little fast outer. When I see you, I see you. I don't see what you look like on our side. That's why I tell my wife, Hey, don't ask me. I'm biased.
Speaker 1: Whatever you do gonna, I'm gonna like it. Don't ask me. If I like it, don't ask me. If nothing, I like you, so on your fuck what it is? This shit look good? You know what I'm saying. So that's just what it is.
Speaker 2: So I can't don't ask me nobody, So we don't see potential shah, we see you like if you make me feel I feel that if a nigga say, if a nigga commit, like, cause I don't know for like, it's hard to fuck for me to say I want to commit because it feels like I'm giving up some.
Speaker 1: Shit like so I feel like, no, no man truly wants to commit.
Speaker 4: But if he find a woman that he feel like, man, shouty, shouty, shoty, words of everything, shorty it like, then of course he's gonna commit.
Speaker 1: But it's not no easy ship that niggas just want to do.
Speaker 2: Like, niggas ain't just running out here to commit, you know what I'm saying, Like, niggas don't want to commit, but.
Speaker 4: A nigga will if you find something that you feel like, words like I ain't gonna find enough like shouty like she want of a lifetime. I ain't gonna find nothing else like her. So we ain't looking at her potential because she you could have a fucking pat piece and and wanna throw out of her. Niggas gonna god damn hop out on the woman. But the woman ain't just gonna fuck with no brokes, straight broke ass, no car, no house, no men.
Speaker 1: She's off the bat. They ain't gonna do that. But yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Man, that ship a foot long, a foot long, God damn, he's gonna have something that you want.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna just be they gonna be. He's gonna be something that That's.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying because a lot of like, well, not a lot, but some some some men are able to.
Speaker 6: And I've seen this happen a million times before. Some men are able to.
Speaker 5: Hide or like finesse the fact that they lack some of the most essential things. And then by the time by the time you understand that you been boozzled, you know what I'm saying, like, it's too.
Speaker 8: Late, Like he got feelings for spending the night, got ut a pair of shoes every day.
Speaker 2: But then I said, ain't right women, because people agree that like women are smarter than men, right, nah, nah, I'm saying like books smart like right, I'm just saying, like educational wise, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like women got more intuition than men.
Speaker 6: I feel like women are more emotionally intelligent than me.
Speaker 1: Okay, let mena tell you. Let me say this right quick. Before I say this, I'm gonna tell you what men do, bro, and I'm gonna give it up. Niggas hate when they girl.
Speaker 2: Be right, bro, you that ship that's the only thing picks us off, but piss me off as a motherfucker can make up some of their head and.
Speaker 1: Be right, like how you guess that? Right?
Speaker 2: So women got superpowered now like, then, why I be trying to tell her? Like you right about a lot of that ship, but some of that shit you're making up. So I ain't gonna let you know when you're making it up. Ain't gonna let you know when you're right.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But you be right though this ship be like God. But this is my thing, right, women know what they be talking about.
Speaker 1: But this is my thing.
Speaker 4: Right what I'm say saying if women are smarter than mean, so to speak, and they believe it's right?
Speaker 1: You believe women smarter me?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, okay, So then how you get manipulated?
Speaker 1: How you getting tricked?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: How you don't know a nigga got two pair of jeans? How you how you don't know?
Speaker 1: How you don't know that, How you don't know a nigga got two pair of jeans?
Speaker 6: I feel like I feel like some women.
Speaker 5: I want to believe in the best of a nigga, that a nigga might have another pair of jeens somewhere.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, What you're only seeing two said? Don't won't say like me and.
Speaker 1: Are more love?
Speaker 5: But the women the woman might think that the nigga might not want to expose his hand right away. So the two pair is what he's showing to test the water to see if it makes sense to expose the third pair.
Speaker 2: See, that's delusion, because what you ain't never been around the reach, nigga?
Speaker 1: That just what two pair of jeans? You nigga that really got it?
Speaker 4: They coming out with all this ship on specially they like you. They trying to get you.
Speaker 2: They ain't hiding then they putting everything on the table because they trying to get you. So a nigga only let me tested with these two jeans. Come on, you know this nigga ain't got nothing. You know it, But in your mind you want to believe like I'm making a good decision even though you know it's bullshit like this nigga ain't got no But in your mind you want to make yourself.
Speaker 1: Believe that he tricked me, he got me, he got over on me, because you.
Speaker 4: Know, women know man, you like you said, just like Bank said, women got each wis you can't tell that this nigga ain't got nothing. You ain't know your baby daddy was broke before you had babies with him, Then you don't have one with him.
Speaker 1: You had another one with him? Like, how could you say you got tricked?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Is it hard to say yeah? When women.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, you know you know that's what you attract, you know what I'm saying, And nah, I just feel like women do make up a lot of ship in their head.
Speaker 6: But how do you feel about when people say that you like what.
Speaker 1: You like exactly?
Speaker 10: So except that's what you like and stop trying to change something you don't like. Because listen, bro, I'll tell you bro. I know like if I was to try to be anybody else but me, I'll probably get a divorce. Like I'm me, but I'm I mean, I'm different, but on me, if that makes sense what I'm saying, Like, I'm totally different, but on me, like the Morels and and ship that just.
Speaker 2: Boy, don't do that and don't say that all that. That's that's cementy you get know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I'm me.
Speaker 2: So just if I try to be somebody else, I don't think I would. I don't think I don't think she'll go for that. Mm hmm, even though me gets on more fucker nerd. But I try to be something it ain't gonna work out how you don't even like that?
Speaker 5: Okay, so let me ask you all this, then, how do y'all feel about it when people say that, let's just say your significant person, other person or whatever cheats on you, and people say that it doesn't make sense to leave because all you're gonna do is hook up with another cheater, because everybody has the you know there.
Speaker 2: I agree for women, Yeah, I agree for women though, and I'm saying I know that she's gonna sound sexies or whatever they call it, but I like you about to say sexy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't.
Speaker 2: It ain't enough niggas fact, so you give your nigga up to go find another nigga just got just got left by another female.
Speaker 1: Who he cheated on, like it just a revolved just it depends on what you want.
Speaker 2: Like all men on cheek, the guys and I'm just keeping the real but the guys that y'all yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't be wanting y'all don't want them. Guys like are hear? So many women be like he boar and he didn't he didn't. God sent this man food?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, but you looking at goddamn be over here wasting time you look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're looking at damn.
Speaker 2: Now you know what these dudes who ain't ain't going, ain't going.
Speaker 1: A lot, ain't going.
Speaker 2: They already know you all these man this this ship something fun up because most of the like most of the time, the niggas, that's good.
Speaker 1: Good the dudes, that's good. Dude. Women look at them, it's weird cornball so like so, but this nigga is a real man. He's a man, a man. You walk look at that backwood, bro bank, he smug back.
Speaker 9: Come out.
Speaker 1: Here, girl, you don't want to hear that that sounds because because you're.
Speaker 2: Addicted to the bushit, yeah for real, and that's you ain't never seen that. You know, your mam gonna be like, what's she doing? Like yo, yo yo, Your people gonna disapprove of that. That ship fucked up?
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Where you get him from? Yeah, yeah, squad here, Well he the one for you and you're right, bro, it be some good ass men.
Speaker 4: And it's funny because a lot of folks think I had to explain that because you know, whenever I do What's name.
Speaker 2: Podcast, the folks thinking that ship real. So he'll be like, well, I'll be getting hate mail and I just be like, damn like.
Speaker 1: Joke doing like yeah that had but the ship yeah, so it beat a.
Speaker 4: Joke, but saying some real ship so it catch like And that's all this shit really is just getting emotional response from people, you know what I'm saying. And but them folk be going crazy on this ship like and I'm just saying like, man, for the most part, it's a lot of good niggas out there, just they don't want them niggas they don't like. And it's crazy because they don't even see them niggas like if you if you try to blame like a good nigga, they don't even the niggas invisible. They only talk about the niggas that they like, which is a small percip youee what I'm saying, Like every nigga ain't like that, But the nigga that you probably gonna want, he liked it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Okay, I say this right, I say this right. A woman want a nigga, well not all women. Women want to pull up with a nigga that other niggas respect and all. This is what it is. All the bitches won't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying they want to pull pull up with a nigga that era that the niggas respect and the bitches won't.
Speaker 1: That's other than that man, not a nigga. That's like, okay, that want niggas who the niggas who?
Speaker 2: Because she want to feel a slight sense of that, Yeah, that you might can like Because if I feel like I'm the only one want you, then.
Speaker 1: This ain't name. I feel like they want a nigga.
Speaker 4: They want a nigga to get out the holes, but then they want to get the nigga, make the nigga out, getting on the whole.
Speaker 1: Damn. I want you to be able to get out of holes, but I don't want to be able to stop you from getting all those to say that I was the one. Yeah, you know, when have you seen that done before that?
Speaker 2: I keep trying to ladies like you've seen you, You seen your whoever, your cousin get cheated on, your sister, everybody in circle, every.
Speaker 1: No not get cheated on. Your brother is a cheating your uncle, your daddy, your cousin, your nephew. You don't help them. He your girl, Yeah, he was here all night.
Speaker 2: You don't help people cheating. What makes you think you finna get the nigga that don't if he did type of niggas. I'm not saying all men cheek. I'm saying like certain type of niggas is just outside and them.
Speaker 1: It's too many.
Speaker 4: I ain't love, but I say I think all men do cheap. I think you only his faithful is your options. I feel like nigga. If a nigga ain't capable of cheat.
Speaker 2: He ain't.
Speaker 1: And most niggas is broken and working.
Speaker 2: For that thirty hours of got them twenty four hours a day, they can't cheat.
Speaker 1: Nigga feel you focuses.
Speaker 6: Man, I like nigga is sucking in the factory.
Speaker 1: That what I'm working that work?
Speaker 2: Who got that?
Speaker 1: Got tired to talk? Talk? They work out there. Puts it the niggas that uniggas super cheating and work niggas.
Speaker 6: The center right down.
Speaker 4: But the studies show like the lesser nigga make, the more likely he is to be faithful versus the more money and nigga make the more.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I'm saying like any like what I say to women is like what nigga don't want to be a king, like if you walk up to a man on street like but something that it don't make some niggas keen though I know, I know, but I was just saying, like the reason why I used to turn king is because like, okay, niggas, what king had one queen and no comstabine.
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 4: Like what king just had one wife one and he just was nah that niggas fucking everything. But it was a nigga in China. But this nigga, if you want to work next to the emperor, he had chopped your dick off. He had so many whole you had chopped little dick off to work in the castle in the pattas because.
Speaker 1: He ain't want you to God damn cause you know you ain't fuck.
Speaker 4: But he ain't been a fucking him even the fuck men in here because guess why a nigga because my my, my son's gonna be an heir. So you can't like it ain't no practice and tests and all DNA tests and ship. So you lean your dick at the door, come work any motherfucker So you think, like all I'm saying is like you walk up.
Speaker 2: Too any average man to be like you. You want to be keen King of Alanda for the day. What nigga be like, Nah, like here, yeah, I want.
Speaker 4: To because me we value that s you, we value power and prestige and status and ship.
Speaker 1: Like that ambition. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, you're saying basically like, ain't a niggas if a nigga and a nigga in the.
Speaker 1: Right situation to go, Yeah, yeah, give a nigga a hunted me? What what that nigga dig gonna fall off? But he hunted me?
Speaker 4: And anybody know it. Everybody know you got a hundred men. Women know you got a hundred.
Speaker 1: Women.
Speaker 3: It might be and it might be a lot more rare that just me don't know. Lawalty is just nowhere for nobody. But that philosophy. I'm just saying, what that philosophy then?
Speaker 2: Nah, but but but but but I gotta I gotta, I gotta disagree on that because lawd ain't to me lay five by six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well you're talking want to say, I'm just saying that he's saying like he's just saying it's a pussy. I ain't saying, like leave my wife.
Speaker 2: Are you saying like that I'm saying, Listen, I'm gonna play. I I'm not no advocate for cheatings ane of that, but I'm saying that I get what he's saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That he's saying like you never know what position you get in and where you start to see yourself there when you started when other people started to see you.
Speaker 1: But I get what you're saying. I hear what he's saying. I was saying that that's really okay.
Speaker 2: So let me let me rephrase then, So money will change you. But do y'all think, Lord, do you think a person if a person cheat on you.
Speaker 1: They're disloyal to you. If y'all, if you ain't got the agreement, don't cheat.
Speaker 2: Agreement Like if you if you cheated on your dude, right, M do you feel like you're disloyal to him?
Speaker 1: Keep it in Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Unless unless unless, unless she has an understanding with him that you can cheat.
Speaker 6: No, I know understanding what that type of ship like if I'm with you.
Speaker 5: Or whatever, then like I'm with you if we've agreed to be together, or if we've agreed to do this ship or however the fun whatever.
Speaker 1: But what if but whatever like safe?
Speaker 2: What if you don't did everything else to do everything you took care of you got damn you death for him? They see they locked up anything you there?
Speaker 1: But you fucked? Are you dislawyer? Unfaith both? Unless someone says you, I know that you look the word lord. Look that up.
Speaker 2: That's a good don't tell you look up the word lords, lord, look at the word lords and look up on faith. I think we did this one time on another podcast on big facts. But are you dislawyer unfaithful.
Speaker 1: Both? That's cold right now, right because the motherfucker can do some disloyal ship to you and be faithful to you.
Speaker 5: Dislawyer means failing to be loyal to a person or body to which one has obligations, unfaithful loyalty.
Speaker 1: The word faithfulness is in lord, What's what's Lloyd's faithfulness?
Speaker 3: In a step fast face of temptational, renounced dessert or betray See, I'll get.
Speaker 4: A whole different feeling of support or allion.
Speaker 1: Thank you? That's what that's hold on which one you look up? I think this is Oxford. What's the name lawyer? Lord? Lordy is what a strong feeling of support or alliance.
Speaker 2: So if you ain't broke the support of or alliance, the alliance could be you know, the alliance, alliance, the alliance could be that.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna cheat. You know what I'm saying, that rabbit hole, We go down that rabbit hole ahead.
Speaker 3: If someone does something in the respect to make you feel betrayed, then it violates loyal and faithfulness.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, faith that's a that's like saying. That's like saying, just on some homeboys ship. All right, this homeboy always did everything right. But this snitch we told him, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But because like faithfulness is almost you know that what that's that's the new ship out here, nothing like he ain't told on me.
Speaker 1: We told on ship like that's the new ship. And what's disgusting.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad.
Speaker 4: I'm a comedian. Boy, I ain't even got about this ship. I don't even give a funk about this ship. Like, boy, I'm so glad, I ain't even like even because it's like, man, this ship different, bro, this is is way different. I never thought that I'll see today that this should be like you know what I mean nigga rap and just keep rapping and keep you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: This ship crazy for real.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm so we listen man, and I always take the ship to the weird basical because my mind's to be weird sometimes.
Speaker 1: Ye, my mind be weird sometimes. But you see how we create AI, right, m hmm.
Speaker 2: It's definitely can can grow to be a life for them because AI gonna be AI like robots gonna be able to make other robots.
Speaker 1: Right, It's like a birth Hold on, hold on, I'm just like not all right, So that's that's basically not humans. I guess we're humans.
Speaker 2: Not, that's basically another form of humanity, right, if they if they just go to building, fuck they we got our own factor. We're building ship and they multiply moltiple multiple, right, Who's to say.
Speaker 1: That another planet didn't make us and the same ship? Hold on, hold on, hold on, let me get this off. The same little little plug ups and ship we put it in them. They're just electric.
Speaker 2: They couldn't have found some ship like brains, organs and all that. It's the same ship because it's from a different planet. Right, it's still got damn.
Speaker 1: Nigga this is our this at the top, Nigga. This is the hard drive, no real ship though I'm not triviut.
Speaker 2: We got a hard drive, computer, we got we got a whole if our bodies are basically.
Speaker 1: Computers, right, yeah, they work like the similar cars. If you think about a car car got engined. What you mean, who controls it? We probably ran off.
Speaker 2: Atlanta philosophy, But yeah it ain't, but it is, bro So if AI runoff, right now, who's to say humanity didn't run off?
Speaker 1: So how they ain't find us? If they was in control of us?
Speaker 2: I'm saying we can, we can, we can find They happy the nigga bucket with stakes and ship they.
Speaker 1: Grant what they now? I love her little fish bowl theory. What's that?
Speaker 4: Basically like the aliens creating humanity and they just watch us. I believe that bro fish bold like like like you know how you just go and look at the fish tank. The fish don't know you outside of that motherfucker. They don't know what's going on outside of the motherfucker. So it's the theory where they say, like aliens crave us and they just they just watching.
Speaker 1: Oh but they just be watching this.
Speaker 6: I's too many of us for that ship to be going on.
Speaker 1: What brouh?
Speaker 2: Listen, but but but how then the ship's on the game. You play the game right now, you play the whole universe, whole world. This ship is a real world in the game now they're making it. When you put it on your eyes, you damned there in that ship. I just did the virtuality ship.
Speaker 1: Oh about but how mill me and Sday you know that ship? That ship is real? But you putting ships on your body? You demned there? You in there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the metaverse all this ship, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's we even won't now.
Speaker 2: Like podcast, but my dreams and ship feels so real now you come back so many times for me every day, like I think I'm.
Speaker 1: Glitched up, but you're white. But listen. I had a dream and woke up and had to realize I had kids and ship. I had a dream.
Speaker 4: I felt like Nigga had a dream. I fell out there for like three months, like I was living a whole life and all kinds of shit in some part and it's trapping and all kinds of ship.
Speaker 1: And I woke up Nigga, I had to be like, what the fuck? I'm at.
Speaker 2: I thought this ship with fake. I thought, well, I was at with fake and the dream of real.
Speaker 1: Nah real ship. And when they say you tapping in, you can't determine.
Speaker 4: But you know, black folk about to get powers and ship super powers of ship. Huh, black folk about to get super powers and sh y'all ain't. Yeah, boy, they saying black folk d n A d n A about to unlock and all kinds of ship about the hell.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want to be able to fly and ship super speeds.
Speaker 3: I do think the matrix. I do think the matrix shit was real though. I do think we plug in and plug out, we go to sleep and wake.
Speaker 1: And can't tell me, Bro, I know, I know I'll be glitching. Bro, I ain't the only niggas g litening. Y'all.
Speaker 2: Niggas just don't be keeping it real. Nigga just be trying to act like it don't exist. I see everything.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, fish swich, Yeah, man, what we're doing stream right, it's all good. Man.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you pulling up the big facts, you know what I'm saying, letting everybody know where they can tap in with you and what you got coming up.
Speaker 4: Man, look man, doctor tapping with me on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, everything all the same. Just q health, it's c just you health, j U s t q U e h three ff man the kid it did?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? If you think only those who think like they think like that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: So yeah. Check out Triple Big factspot dot com. Subscribe, like comments, share all that on the Big Facts Network. It's Big Facts, no Captain,