Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, Hi, this is Augusto calling from furniture and I was looking for Sean.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Hi Sean, this is hi. Yeah Hi, how are you? I'm busy great.
Speaker 2: So listen, you called us the other day and had a couch that you purchased from us refunded, and we came and picked it up, didn't we? Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, really helped out, How didn't we?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we refunded the couch that you purchased from us, sent our guys to pick it up and bring it back to our facility, gave your money back and everything, no questions asked, didn't we?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you said. Yeah. Yeah. Do you remember the end of that phone call? Sean? No, I don't. Oh all right, well, hey do you have running shoes on? I know I have my?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, if you got some, lace him up, becau. Let's take it a little jog down memory lane. Okay, because at the end of that phone call, the representative kindly asked you if you would stay on the line for one minute and take a customer satisfaction survey and guess what you did?
Speaker 1: I don't remember it. I have hung up.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I said, yeah, hung up, but I added an effort in it when I said it just there. I would like an explanation for what for not doing your survey?
Speaker 1: Wow? Look at that. You must have gone to school. You must have a good job. Yeah.
Speaker 2: At the end of the phone call where we refunded your purchase, no questions asked, came and picked it up, gave your money back, all that good stuff, and you couldn't spare a single minute to fill out a customer satisfaction survey.
Speaker 1: What the are you talking about? No, I didn't do you Yeah? Right? Were you satisfied with your experience? Sean?
Speaker 2: I bet you were, because guess what we did. Listen to your bullsh for like fifteen minutes. I listened back to the recording, listen to your nonsense for like fifteen minutes, and didn't even ask any questions.
Speaker 1: And then oh, here's your money back, Sean. Oh we'll come pick the couch up. Sean.
Speaker 3: What are you talking? We did?
Speaker 1: Can you call me with this? What the all we did was give, give, give, and you took, took took I bought the like or I didn't even buy it was given. I didn't like it. What about what we wanted? What about what we wanted? I don't give a damn what you want? Exactly exactly because what you.
Speaker 3: Waste your company resources?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: So when you get home today, couch has already been delivered, it's on your front porch, and the money has been taken out of your account.
Speaker 1: I don't want your couch.
Speaker 3: I returned it.
Speaker 1: I don't want the damn couch right back to me.
Speaker 3: I want it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And all we wanted was a customer satisfaction survey filled out just that's all we wanted, and you wouldn't do it. So guess what we're not doing your refund.
Speaker 1: I'm in the middle of about eighteen different things, right are you? Are you?
Speaker 2: Am I taking away from your busy business day? Yeah, because that's you did us. I called you at this time because I knew you'd be working.
Speaker 1: How does it feel? How does it feel?
Speaker 3: What the is going on?
Speaker 1: Why are you being such a kid to me? Why are you being such a I didn't. I didn't, this wasn't personal. I didn't. I didn't the couch was boughting me. I didn't like it.
Speaker 3: Returned it.
Speaker 1: Do your dumb survey.
Speaker 3: No, who does those surveys? Wait, so you actually took the money back out and you left the couch on my porch.
Speaker 1: Yep, m hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Sean doesn't care about anybody's needs with his own.
Speaker 3: I am busy.
Speaker 1: I don't, are you Okay, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: It's not a good couch.
Speaker 1: I don't want it.
Speaker 2: Okay, then fine, get back take the satisfaction survey. It takes sixty seconds. I'll do it right now. And then if you do that, then fine, I'll refund the couch. We'll come pick it up again, and then you can go on with your life.
Speaker 1: Jesus, give me the give me fun. I'll take the damn thing.
Speaker 3: Give me the survey.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, thank you very much, Jean. I appreciate that. So if question number one, why are you such a hole?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? That doesn't sound like an answer to me.
Speaker 3: You're the hole you are. You'll call me and wasting my time. I'm gonna call the Better Business Bureau. I'm gonna call this I don't know, like an attorney. I'm gonna you are not gonna tak me like this. I'm not gonna stop until I get my money back and I get rid of that out.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then fine, I'll just let you know it's a prank phone call. This is actually Dubil from the Jubile Show doing a phone brank on you and your girlfriend set you up. She was with you the other day when you return to couch I guess, and sheared you hung up on the customer satisfaction thing and she wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with double phone pranks