Speaker 1: Will.
Speaker 2: I was very nervous about this interview, mostly for you. I fear that this guest will sense something about your attitude and haul it out. Fingers crossed though that that doesn't happen, but I can't make any promises. In twenty twenty two, he made his NXT debut alongside Elton Prince as one half of the duo Pretty Deadly, who not only became tag team champions but also somehow made wearing extreme crop tops look stylish. Their flamboyant wardrobe, annoying confidence, and willingness to cheat turn them into heel favorites, eventually moving on to WWE SmackDown while leaning into a campy gimmick somewhere between Zoolander and a Y two K boy band. But when Prince suffered a severe neck injury in May of last year, it left our guest in a conundrum. What should he do now without a partner he had exclusively wrestled with for ten straight years, And that's when the phone rang asking kid, are you there? And yes, he was indeed there. He's now taken a serious bop of a theme song and some impressive comedic chops to turn a tough situation into gold. You see, his new mission is to rid the WWE roster of toxic masculinity. They can't handle someone like him, someone who moisturizes his skin, or listens to women when they talk, or can grind their hips in a very sexy manner. They are jealous and I gotta be honest. I think he's right, but I'll let you be the judge. Welcome to Pod meets World. A man who knows if you've been naughty, nice or toxic. The amazing Kit Wilson.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was incredible. Thank you. I love that.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to have you here.
Speaker 1: You can I just get that again.
Speaker 2: One more time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just not the positivity. I'll go again. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, thank you. I'm going to ask that you take it easy on Will. But if something bothers you, please speak up. He needs to know when he's being problematic.
Speaker 1: You already.
Speaker 3: I don't moisturize, No, I gotta be honest. Strike one massive. Although the double nipple crop top.
Speaker 1: I saw the pie. That's pretty styling. You know, we got we got a lot of we got a lot of to know.
Speaker 3: For me, dogs, I don't have the body structure to pull it off, but someday I might.
Speaker 1: And that's the first shirt I'm gonna I think, put it on. It will you to get the body? Yeah, there you go. That is a bold move.
Speaker 2: That's right. You got to reverse the order. Don't wait for the body, put the top on, get the body.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I want to see pictures of myself and that, but I'm the only one who get to see is the thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Kit, As two people who have spent a lot of time on sitcom sets, I think we can both tell when someone has great comedic timing, and you have great comedic timing. Have you always been performative? Were you a class clown?
Speaker 1: Ooh that is an interesting question. Well, first of all, thank you, I think, well just to part, just to say good things at the sitcom. What an art form? Yeah, I mean there's so many growing up being English watching the American ones, but we've obviously got our own English ones that maybe didn't make it over. What a fantastic world. Ye'll just say that. Yes, I was real shy when I was when I was growing up, really shy, really quite introverted. But I do always think I had like something in me that was kind of a bit class clowney or a bit that wanted a bit of a spotlight. And I think when I was in like a safe space of like a best friend or like a smaller friend within the classroom, I would be a bit more like, you know, speak up and make a comment. And it was quite funny. I was always too scared to kind of be the class clown. Yeah, too much fear.
Speaker 3: Okay, Wait, I have to ask because you're talking about British sitcoms, which is some of my favorites. So were you more an American sitcom fan or a British sitcom fan?
Speaker 1: American? Okay, Yeah, I really was. I had a massive phase when I first discovered the US Office they were at maybe season four, okay, and then I was just all in Parks and rec thirty Rock maybe the most underrated. I had a real big phase. But two of my favorite sitcoms are English in between US, Gavin and Stacy. Gavin and Stacey was one of my favorites. I think Gavin and Stacey for me every episode ten out of ten. Yeah, I agree with quality wise, do you know Gavin Stacy?
Speaker 3: It was a Welsh sitcom and it was just phenomenally.
Speaker 2: What's the story, Like, what's the it's about.
Speaker 3: It's a kind of a it's a ram commie kind of sitcom with the best friend and all that stuff about Gavin and Stacey and what's his name? Late night host James James Gordon started on like that was like one of his big breaks. It's really great.
Speaker 1: It's really good, and they really nailed the kind of subtle intricities of just the culture, you know, the really small things, and I think that's what makes it so funny as well. Great show.
Speaker 3: Did you ever go to old school with like the young ones and faulty towers and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: No, my my dad was watching them, so they'll be on there, but I think you are. That's me, thank you for my granddad. My dad was too young. They were always on and like only fools and horses for example, Uh, Mash, I remember, Actually I love it. Favorite shoe of all time, number one, number one of all time. Here we go. Yeah, you can't remember them being on.
Speaker 2: Bonding with his dad now? Exactly, Papa, I love Mash Papa on.
Speaker 1: The television device exactly. Great, were already best friend.
Speaker 2: Growing up? Did you always like funny Wrestlers. Was William Regal ever an inspiration?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I was to the other day, William Regal? I love him, He's done so much for me. But I didn't like him. No, no, I didn't like him. And I think because when I fully wrestling was quite hard to get on the TV for me, and then I eventually found it on the internet and I'd be on the WE dot com website every day and I'd be watching rending clips on YouTube. I think when I got William Regal like full time watching weekly, he was just a villain. He'd lost the funniness. I was in the wrong stretch. So I didn't like him.
Speaker 3: How old were you when you were watching those clips and really finding WWE?
Speaker 1: So I think I was watching, you know, from the age of like five with my brother and we were just talking and it would randomly be on like a Saturday night or Saturday morning on the TV. But I think we're too young to figure out like what channel is and tune regularly, so we'd be in and out. We'd watch bits. I faintly, faintly remember the Booker t Supermarket brawl. Oh yeah, But then it would have been about two thousand and six or maybe seven, when like I got it weekly weekly, and I was watching everything I could, So it was just on the rise of like John Cena. Yeah, I mean we were because we were.
Speaker 3: Just having a conversation with all the people that we've interviewed. It that one of the things that ties you all together, it seems to is this. Nobody found this in their twenties. This is something that as a kid, this was just a lifestyle and there's something you saw and went that I.
Speaker 1: Need, I need to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so did you know right away that this was the world you had to be a part of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just something just something did click, you know. It was you know, you're a little boy, you love like kind of like fighting, you do. Like I was watching anything that had fighting in was I was drawn to, you know, teenage mutants, turtles, other stuff that's fighting. But then there was something about WWE that was just it had it all. It was entertainment, you know. I liked the guys that could go. But there was there was something always drawing me to John Cena. There was something so infatuated, infactuating about Kine or the Undertaker. So there always was something drawing, and then you get older, your friends fall out of it. Yeah, and then suddenly you're eighteen, you're the only one that likes wrestling still, and you think, well, I think I'm going to quit my life to this. It's the only thing I've consistently liked in my life was.
Speaker 3: The lifestyle of a wrestler. Something you were prepared for me, Like, did you have any idea what it was going to actually be like to get into the world or was it something where we were like, oh my god, this I no one could prepare you for what's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think a little bit of both. Again, being a massive fan, I would listen to the podcast and watch the interview, so I I kind of knew to a certain extent. And then, especially signing a WE contract, you kind of feel like you know what you're getting in for. You know, if it all works out in best case scenario, you're kind of giving a lot of your life to that. I was prepared for that, but there's so many other little tiny bits that you're not prepared for. Elton, for example, tag team partner miss he really struggles with the travel. Okay that can I can really get to him? You know? He just had a newborn baby, so that's going to be a big part of it, right, yeah, But he was always for straight and then a plane delay happens, another plane die happens. It just gets to and rattles him and as it would anyone. But I don't know. For whatever reason, I've managed to expect it. I know what's going to happen is going to happen, right, I'm kind of I'm kind of cruising. I'm yeah, yeah, And it's a dream to have this job. So you know, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 2: You and Elton have been wrestling together since twenty fifteen, and you like back in the UK. How did you two meet?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? I went to a little wrestling school in Kent. He went to a little wrestling school in Essex. We maybe like an hour apart, but we had friends from the school that went to both of them, and they'd always say, here's this guy at this other school who looks just like you, moves just like you, wrestlers just like you, but he's blonde. And then he would tell he would tell me that he would exactly the same thing, but they'd say, it's just a brunette guy. A brunette and we had different hair at the time. We had short, short, back in size, like spiky hair. And then we eventually met wib Be six months later and we kind of did the like the yeah kind of the point, and then we did we wrestled exactly the same. Well, we actually wrestled just like one of our favorites at the time, Sammy Zain. We both just did Samy Zay's mooseets. That was another thing to bond us. You know, we just kept on finding reasons to bond and we always have little stories. We jump back on moments where we knew like our friendship like increased. It was one moment in particular where we both told each other that Ross was our favorite friends character, great character, and we felt like no one else like Ross Ross is the worst. And from that moment we were kind of like, I think this is working. We're going to be fine. We're going to be fine.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 2: I know you've had a few names together, Greased, Lightning, the Collective, and then you landed on Pretty Deadly. Tell us about that process. How do tag teams pick a name and where did pretty Deadly come from?
Speaker 1: Well, so there's a great English photographer called Robin as Beyond Gorilla. He does some great work. We were actually trying a car ride with him and we were discussing these names. We've gone for a few. As you said, Grease Lightning was our very first name because I started off with a greece esque character because I love Greece. Greese is great, one of the best films ever. Yeah, and then he was called Lightning Lewis at the time, so we were Grease Lightning. But we were kind of developing along things start to click. We both like Ross Geller, you know, magic is in the air, and we're trying to think of a name, and we're throwing ideas out. I really liked the idea of having a kind of like a band name. I feel like a lot of band names sometimes don't make sense, but that's what that's what works. It feels a bit like rock and roll, you know. I like the idea of maybe having just numbers. You know, all of my favorite bands is the nineteen seventy five. I thought maybe there's something there. But then we realized what we wanted was to come and work for the WWE, So we kind of wanted a very simple WWE esque name Robin the photographer. We're on the car journey pretty deadly because you're pretty and you're deadly. I said, thank you, Robin, I'll take I'll take that. And it just it just felt like it fit. It really does, you know. It kind of felt like it describes our characters in a simple form but enough to kind of hopefully get the point across. It Just it just kind of felt right, and it kind of lingered. It lingered, and then yeah, we chose the name. That's great. Okay, So I have to ask, was Sandy dead the whole time?
Speaker 4: Mmmm?
Speaker 1: It's tough, right, It's a hard one because you know what I'm talking about. Well, I was gonna say my head, my head one I would say no, okay, I'll say no, I'll say she's living because I want that girl to live. Okay. So there's so the movie Grease.
Speaker 3: You know, in the beginning, she she he saves her from drowning, right, and then at the end they fly off together in the car and the internet is actually saying what happened is she actually died at the beginning, and it's her going into heaven. The entire thing is is her getting into heaven. And then they fly off it. So the question for Grease fans is, was Sandy dead the entire movie here?
Speaker 1: What would you say now knowing alive?
Speaker 2: Or because it does make the flying in a car or.
Speaker 1: Flying stood out to me as a child I watched on DVD over and over. Yeah, that bit was always a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're like, wait, why I think she died at the beginning, I vote first, she said at the piece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't be the tie breaker, but if I had to, I would say I think she was dead.
Speaker 1: You have to watch again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watch again.
Speaker 3: And when you watch that with with that in your head, it kind of changes how you watch the movie.
Speaker 4: It's really weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh, I've never heard that. Many say that the best wrestlers are just people being themselves but turned up to eleven. Yeah, yeah, far off is Kit Wilson from your real personality.
Speaker 1: I think we're pretty close ever being honest, and I was actually, again, it's Wrestlmating weekend. We're talking a lot, you know, I'm talking a bit too much, maybe, And I came to the realization that I think pretty deadly was an exaggeration. I always thought it was exageration of us, but I think pretty deadly was an exaggeration of our friendship, our relationship. You know, when we got together, we're just kind of giddy and excited in jokey and I think you exaggerated that and got that on TV in the obnoxious way. Right. So then this doing Kit Wilson a man against toxic masculinity. Yeah, there's a lot of things that sit very very true to me. In England, sports aren't really as big as they are in America. You know, we have football, we have soccer, but we don't have it's not all tied to the colleges. It's not this massive thing. So sports kind of flew by me. I wasn't into sports at all, so wrestling was the only thing I had. So for that and for many other reasons, I didn't grow up very jockey or I didn't grow up very typically masculine in a way, you know, And then I found myself really enjoying a lot of things that leaned the other way. And then I guess, without realizing it, that's when this kind of character. When I was pitching ideas and they liked this one. Thank god they like this one, because this one was truest to me right, and now I find myself pushing, climbing the company, you know, shooting off a trajectory. It feels real to me, you know, I feel like I'm in this and for the for the first time, I couldn't feel more real within both the TV show and the behind the scenes and everything that's going on, I'm kind of pushing for it. There's a lot of truth within the things that I say.
Speaker 3: Is it was it a big transition from wrestling as a tag team partner for so long to being solo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was terrifying, really really scary because we're, you know, being real life best friends. You lose your support, you lose your emotional support, blanket your best friend. And I think with that, you know, it was such a big change to go into too singles competition. But I think I didn't realize how much we we leaned on each other in a good way and somewhat of a bad way as well, you know, not not a terrible way, but just in the sense that again it was it was a safety thing. So maybe we didn't push ourselves in certain areas where now I have no choice because I'm on my own. So it was really scary, It really was. It felt like the first day of school, those first couple of ones. Sure, but now I'm in it and I'm fighting for myself and I'm fighting for him, and I'm kind of I'm ready and I'm switched on. But those first few months, those first few matches, even wrestling wise, you can't tag out right, you're out of breath. You need a little second. You can tag out now I'm just in it. Yes, it's all on me. So yeah, big kind of differences. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 3: And did you We always talked about how when we work together for seven years, you develop where it's a language where you don't have to say anything and you know exactly what the other person is going to do.
Speaker 1: Was were you ever shocked or was it just you guys knew each other.
Speaker 3: You knew when one was going to zig, the other was going to zag, and you just knew what was going to happen every time.
Speaker 1: That was it? Yeah, exactly, isaacd and he loved to zag. Yeah. You just again, you spend so much time together, you start morphing into each other the language you use, and you know, our big catchphrase at the time was yes, boy, that just started off as a thing we'd say to each other. We just hype each other up before matches or in real life situations that weren't eything to do with wrestling. We'd be like, yes boy, yes boy. It just became like yeah, this magnetic thing that hyped us up, and then it just kind of bled into the television show. And I think that's part of those relationships. You know, good things come.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to you about your theme song, Man Up. It is an absolute bop and the WWE universe loves it just as much as I do. How did that come together?
Speaker 1: Well, again, I go singles. You know, I'm crying, I'm scared, I'm lonely. That's not what to do. But I started realizing I need to do something, so I'm pushing. I'm pushing to kind of get matches on the main event TV show, which is kind of we filmed before SmackDown, and I just thought, I'm going to try a lot of things here character wise, I'm going to try and explore myself. And then I'm coming out to the pretty deadly tag team theme song, which doesn't feel right at all. It just kind of feels foreign and it doesn't feel like it's portraying the message to the audience either. So then I start asking for a new theme song. Then I get in contact with the music guy and he says, what would you like? He calls me and I say, can I send you a detailed email? And you never really know how much detail they want, but I just gave them as much detail as possible. So I was giving song references. I was time stamping. I knew I wanted like a kind of signature intro. It's quite big and a lot of in a lot of popular theme songs, you get like a popular intro, so I knew I wanted that. And it's a great Charlie XCX song called Guest with Billie Eilish that has a fantastic opening, so I used that as inspiration and that's kind of got the iconic intro that I have now. So it was just kind of building. I put my ideas across, they came back, I went back, they came back, back and forth, back and forth, and we kind of ended up with what we got and it's fantastic cool. I couldn't be happier. Yeah, I really feel the energy now and I really feel like it portrays what I'm trying to be to an audience, or at least the vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really quite a decision for a wrestler to pick like a bubblegum pop song like for an entrance, and it has really paid off. What music do you listen to or in general in your downtime? What are you listening to?
Speaker 1: I mean, I like a lot of English singer songwriters, but I like a lot of pop, like a lot of girly pop. Audrey Hobert at the moment, her album Who Is the Clown fantastic album. It's so upbeat, it's so poppy. There's just a lot of good stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Wet Leg is an English band against Charlie XCX. There's just a lot of their vibrant girl pop that I think I kind of have a good time listening to, and I felt like it represents me at the moment. And again with the toxic masculinity thing me on TV, I feel like I'm trying to play off a lot of my male counterparts. They're all trying to act like the big tough guy. They've got a lot of kind of tough music, so I feel like I'm the opposite of that, and I want to be the epitome of the opposite of that. So coming out to this kind of girly music, maybe dressing in pink, maybe I wear pearls instead of their ice out chains, and I will beat them doing it and show that I'm more of a man doing it that way than they think that they are because they have some kind of perception on what I'm doing. I'm trying to make a point here. I'm trying to prove a point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where did the catchphrase you are toxic? Come from?
Speaker 1: Having love to ask the toxic men? You know, I just see to any of them. Yeah, I think it comes from a lot of conversations with certain people, and I'm thinking it inside my head and I'm thinking, damn, how have you just said that out loud? How have you just said that to another person? And then fortunately this character is a little bit an outlet where I can maybe on TV tell a few people off, call them out for being toxic. So watch yourself. Yeah I'm good, but yeah, just everyone a lot of toxic masculinity and I was just getting anger and anger at least on the show. So you are toxic? Yeah, just kind of came out of me, and it kind of it felt like it clicked with the with the audience. You know, I say toxic and I kind of hear a little echo, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Is.
Speaker 2: That when you knew it was working, Like the first time you heard the audience echo it back to you? Like, when did you know we've got something?
Speaker 1: There was kind of moments like that. And another thing was just even in the I was talking earlier doing those matches and those shows before kind of getting back on SmackDown properly doing them and then coming back in a lot of the locker room kind of giving me feedback and saying that bit was really cool or maybe there was something there. You know, there's a few people I would say, help me out. I don't out them for me such good people. You know, yeah that's fair because they are toxic, but you know, maybe there's some good in them. But yeah, just the feedback from the fans, those little things where you hear catchphrase get repeated, and just from peers kind of saying that there was something there. Maybe try and do that next week. So the next week I kind of went down that avenue and we've got something good.
Speaker 2: What has been what is working with jelly Roll bin like he is like the perfect toxic foil for you, and he seems very happy to be there and to be putting in the work. So what's it been like for you.
Speaker 1: I got mixed emotions for jelly Roll, let me say that, I think, and at this point I spent some good time with him. I think I could tell you some things about him that would make you like him. I think in a different life there's some things about him that would make me like him. However, this man is toxic. This man disgusts me. Grammy Award winning artist superstar. We never really got country music too much in England, but then come into this country. I kind of again. I love music, so I'm listening to all sorts. So I liked jelly Roll yeah before he came to SmackDown. It's the road to WrestleMania. I'm an up and coming superstar. I feel like you're taking my spot. Yeah, I feel like you're kind of getting in my way. So I confront him. I give him some beautiful poetry. You know, I'm a reflective guy. I'm on my journals, you know, give him some. He comes back with yo mummut jokes toxic, toxic, toxic. I don't like him, but to your point, the man loves wrestling, so he's putting in the effort. You know, he wants to be here, and he wants to be here for the right reason. So I commend him for the heart that he puts into it, cause I think that's a big part of being a w superstars. You love this, Yeah, you know, you've always loved this, so when you're out there, I think that shines through. So I'll give him points for that, but I take him all away for a lot of other reasons.
Speaker 2: And for you and Dan Housen to be on this kind of meteoric rise together at the same time, What has that been like? Dan Housen's first win was against Kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's lovely to be given these big, these big guys that first big wins. You know, it's nice to be there for that moment. In a sense, Dan Housen, I don't know what is he like the w W mascot. Now, I feel like he's he's doing fantastic because he cursed me when he's cursed me too. Yeah, I mean, I mean he's taking over. He's doing fantastically. I like to think I'm on a similar trajectory. It's going great again. I just don't know. If he gets in my business, that's where that's when the water starts muddying for me, you know, when he gets in my way. Yeah, I like him. I like him at a distance exactly.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's fair. I think this is.
Speaker 2: Your first WrestleMania weekend without Elton. Is it bittersweet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is bittersweet, I think. And last year, amongst the business, we managed to actually get out and see a lot of shows together and again being best friends in real life. It's just nice to have those moments. So I don't get those moments this week, you know. And there's again, there's little it's the in betweens, you know, it's the little bus rides or the airport rides where you have those nice moments together. So, yes, it's hard without him. But again I'm on my own. But my wife's here. That's cool that I've got a partner. That's good. You got a partner here with you. Yeah, exactly. And they're both I call them both my attractive blondes. And you said we just had a child. Yeah, that one's got a little baby boy or a girl little girl? Okay, So I was gonna say, if it was a boy, would you help the child to be raised?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: You bet I would. Okay, yeah, I would making sure that the uncle's there would help out. Well, we just got I just you know, I'm a man and I love men, but I think we need to raise our game. There's a lot of people lacking, a lot of boys in a man's world. I can say that some boys need to you know, come into themselves as adults.
Speaker 2: I can see that for sure. Are you looking forward to Elton coming back or are you now like, hey, man, I'm just getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it is funny. I can't wait for him to get back, you know. And there's an unfortunately big question mark if you know, unfortunate's how bad the injury is. But I cannot wait for him to get back. I think the asterisk in it now is, Yeah, things are different. I've kind of I took a left turn and it's kind of gone fantastically, which I'm really enjoying, and he's happy for me, and we've discussed it. But I think the fun part is if pretty Deadly does return, it's something completely new. I don't fully know what that new is, but that's really exciting. So when it comes we'll find out. Really, I don't know what it could be.
Speaker 3: If he comes back and tries to stand in the way of your rise, is he toxic?
Speaker 1: Let me say this, how the two of us? I do classic more toxic than me?
Speaker 2: Love the two?
Speaker 1: Wow? So I mean, could something happened? We're next thing? You know, you're facing off against each other. Well, you just never know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: We've done it before in the past, though, right, you know we've we've been there before before coming together. We had a few a few times in the ring against each other. You know, I don't know what does an injury do to a man? Right, his head might be spiraling.
Speaker 2: You're right, you never know. Okay, before we let you go, I want to play a little game. I'm going to give you some random possible red flags you could run into when dating someone new. You tell us if it's fine, not a problem, or if they are toxic?
Speaker 1: All right, love it, I love it.
Speaker 2: Whatever you decide, we stick by it. It becomes the law. We promise the law one the only text with voice memos.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, if it's only, I'll say toxic toxic.
Speaker 3: Yeah wait wait wait wait oh, sometimes the mirror gets held up.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're just going to be saying ship that I do.
Speaker 3: Are you like by pressing the button and then just okay, but that's so much easier.
Speaker 2: No, no, no voice memos, meaning I only get your audio, not voice to text.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, okay, voice memos okay, and let me say this, I'll do both.
Speaker 1: But you said only.
Speaker 2: Only only text with voice memois. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Different f.
Speaker 2: People who FaceTime in public on speaker, Oh, toxic, toxic for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Someone who starts sentences with no offense.
Speaker 1: But no offense but toxic.
Speaker 2: People who clap when a plane lands.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? It's such a European thing. Though it happens a lot, happens a lot, impresses me every time. I will say not toxic. Each to their own great, but why could come on because you're on the ground.
Speaker 2: They say, I'm not hungry, but then eat your fries?
Speaker 1: Oh toxic, toxic, toxic, Because I don't mind buying two fries. I would get you enough fry. I get fries for the.
Speaker 2: Table, totally exactly. Yeah, I don't mind sharing. I just want to make sure we have enough to share. Very generous.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me you don't want any exactly and eat my ship correct exactly.
Speaker 2: What about doesn't return his or her shopping cart?
Speaker 1: Oh, big, big, big time toxic. Okay, I need some I need people to tell me what they're doing with that one. Agreed, I know, I'm just just do it.
Speaker 2: Here's the one thing, you know? What can I put a caveat on that? When you have kids, you have to put them in the car seat. Then, depending on where I've parked my car and where the car cart return is, I have to leave my kids in the car alone for that length of time. So I'll say, I agree with you. It's the law. It's toxic unless you have small children, in which case do whatever you need to do.
Speaker 1: I'm right with you. I mean I can't speak on parenthood. And apparently there's different rules for different people. I didn't know that fair enough? Yeah, you touching? No? No, let me.
Speaker 3: Trying to protect her children to bring the cart back and put the other one in.
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 2: You're right, the twelve month old who can't walk yet, or.
Speaker 1: The nine months in the car you have the three year old return the car. Yeah thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Anyone who calls target targe.
Speaker 1: Oh toxic, but light a light fun? Toxic? Yeah yeah, diet toxic, Yeah, toxish. Maybe how is toxic any different than.
Speaker 2: They have a podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm on here for it, Green Flak.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kit, Thank you so much for being here with us, having so much fun. We absolutely adore you. Uh can't wait to see what happens this weekends. I know it's WrestleMania weekend, so we're we're looking forward to some hopefully some great surprises, some real good times, and we will be cheering you on.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you for having me and I look forward to coming back. Yes, definitely happening.
Speaker 2: We've manifested it.
Speaker 1: There we go. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfordell and Wright Strong. Executive producers Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara Subachsh producer, Maddie Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World super fan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Podmeets World Show, or email us at Podmeetsworldshow at gmail dot com.