Speaker 1: To Teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Secret Lives of Mormon Wives on to Teas and a pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tamar Judge.
Speaker 2: I like what you did there. You switch switched it up, you know what. It was an accident, but I like work. I like it work.
Speaker 3: I was looking at my what is she saying? I was like, what am I doing? Listen?
Speaker 2: I am now I know and the head podcaster Secret Lives from Mormon Wives. Oh shit, No, that's the episode we're recapping.
Speaker 3: Wait is that the show we're on?
Speaker 2: Kidding?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we're just uh to teas in a pod today.
Speaker 2: We're too twats today for sure, we're twatting it up.
Speaker 3: We're twatting it up.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Well, we're going to be recapping episode four and episode five of season two. It starts out with Layla and Cameron are on a date. Cameron grew up very conservative and has never tried beer, but he told Lah he'd try a weed gummy. Layla still hasn't.
Speaker 3: I'll try. I'm gonna could he set.
Speaker 2: A venus CBD weed gummy. Yeah, that would have been great. Come on, Layla still hasn't experienced an orgasm with a partner, and the LDS church, you're not supposed to have sex before marriage, so Cameron's parents don't know he's sexually active.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay. First of all, I want to just say, could the producers at least done Layla a solid and fix those hair extensions? I know, I mean they were all. First of all, Laila, don't put your hair extensions all the way up to the very top because they're always going to show kind do a mid like they were. I wanted, I wanted to jump into the screen and fix them.
Speaker 2: Well. I just also can't take it that it's so funny to me every single time that they are off coffee, but they have no problem drinking these big gulp extra syrupy sugary oh.
Speaker 3: I know, and talk about gummies and ketamine and all these other things. I'm like for Pete's sex, but also what you call Mormon sober.
Speaker 2: Yeah, instead of California sober, that's Mormon sober.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's something I want to talk to you about really quick.
Speaker 2: Hold on, but I need to know a question if you were going to pick one person to have an orgasm with? Would you call it?
Speaker 3: Let's skip this question.
Speaker 2: No, would you pick somebody like if you're like, you know what, I really want to have an orgasm? Let me pick the Cameron whose dad is a bishop, who can't talk about being sexual active.
Speaker 3: I haven't feel like it's going on on those trousers. You don't know, but probably not.
Speaker 2: No, what did you want to talk to me about?
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk to you about the Instagram post about when Jesse calls out Demi and Brett.
Speaker 2: Can you read it to me? I do?
Speaker 3: I have it right here? So Jesse on Secret Lives and Warming Wives their Instagram they posted Jesse calls it Demi and Brett after they disrespected her in a recent interview. Now, Jesse goes on to say, a forty seven year old washed up loser who can't hold a job and ask my husband and I for ten grand just a few months ago so he could pay his.
Speaker 2: Bills washed up loser is pretty harsh.
Speaker 3: It is pretty harsh. And then you know, Secret Lives and Mormon Wives said best friends. Any thoughts they're actually posting it? Could you imagine if Bravo did that with all the nasty posts it went on between housewives.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they just start reposting all the shit, I feel like Bravo takes down some of the really bad shit. Yeah, they're like, no, let's do a repost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this one, it's like, so, has anybody heard what Brett does for a living?
Speaker 2: No? All we know is that Jinn's husband used to spray bugspray, bugspray, right, so maybe he's a bugspray guy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That may bugspray, Probably not very much because he's not doing it anymore.
Speaker 2: True, But that wasn't even him. We don't know what he does. But he's forty seven years old, and it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Jesse and Demi friends.
Speaker 2: They were, they were besties.
Speaker 3: They were like, but they look like twins to me.
Speaker 2: They don't look like twins to me, but I do look a lot alike. They have the same hair color because Jesse colors all of their hairs, all their hairs, all their I mean, it must be nice Jesse, Jesse help me Hill. Oh my gosh. Have we talked about how Brett was married to Angie Harrington from Salt Lake City. Remember Angie Harrington with the red hair.
Speaker 3: What, yes, I need a picture of them together.
Speaker 2: I me too, Let's put it right here on the screen. Angie Harrington and Brett were married beforehand. And then he has known to me since Demi was fourteen years old. Oh, they all went to the same church together, allegedly.
Speaker 3: Clearly didn't go to the same high school together.
Speaker 2: Good math cham Yeah, but either way, this is I think it's going to play out throughout the season, and I'm grateful that I haven't watched all of it. I'm forcing myself to watch episode by episode for our recaps because I don't want to get ahead of my sale. Yeah yeah, but then the time too. H Macy, mckala, and Taylor are grabbing brunch. Taylor checked on Dakota after the Halloween party, but can't say whether or not she's done with him. Taylor gets emotional when talking about her trauma and self worth, and then Macy reads a confession that she got on Center Sunday a few months ago. It said, I slept with Demise's husband last year while she was away. I kind of want to start a Center Sunday Sunday, but I call it like Sinner's Monday's people sent a lot on Sunday. I think, yeah, how about twenty Tuesday twaty Tuesday sinners, Yeah, twatten it up Tuesday, tell us your sins with people we know, and then well we'll only tell a portion of the people we do know, and then it'll all come out because nobody can keep a secret on this cast, thank goodness.
Speaker 3: But you know what, like, how do they know that's real?
Speaker 2: Like anybody can It was real the last time?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she did say that, but you don't know it's real, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: Know anything that's real or not real. But when she her sinner Sunday is what got Dakota in trouble in the first place, So I think that it could effortlessly be real. But we'll see, we'll see. We do know that the end of the season ends with some sort of cheating scandal, so who knows. So it said I slept with to Me's husband last year while she was away. The girls are all, oh, but don't seem too surprised. Then Jen goes over to Miranda's. She feels like Miranda's the only person she can go to in the group. Jen asked Miranda a lot of questions about co parenting and her divorce. Then Jen starts to cry and admit she feels so alone. Jen wants to be a part of mom talk, but she knows it's hard for Zach and it's hurting their marriage. I want to be a part of mom talk too.
Speaker 3: Well, I do too. I kind of went down that rabbit hole about looking at all their Instagram I mean their TikTok accounts. So so Taylor has the most following, right, Yes, okay, so is there because I looked for it and there was hardly anything on it. Is there an actual mom talk TikTok? Or are they just all their individuals?
Speaker 2: All their individuals I did find together.
Speaker 3: Okay, because I did find a mom talk one, but there was like nothing different.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was different. Yeah it was a burger.
Speaker 3: I mean Jen was definitely asking all the questions. I mean, I think she's trying to figure out what to do with that in itself. I mean she's kind of dropped now.
Speaker 2: She's kinda yeah, because I think that, you know, good old Zach is going to have to be the stay at home dad because.
Speaker 3: Well because he drops Also, his wife can dance on TikTok. Yeah, clearly, I mean that's that's that's right there.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, it's better money.
Speaker 3: Well, it probably is, but it's not gonna last forever.
Speaker 2: Welling a doctor might being a doctor might, unless you're Zach.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like Jen is really missing the church, and I think she probably should go back because she was really sitting there talking about how I haven't been to church and I'm not close to God. And if you know, I feel like, maybe Jen go to church.
Speaker 2: I think Jen is missing her friendships with the other women. I think she's upset that she's no.
Speaker 3: Well, you think you think it's great to feel the most hated on your cast Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, Let me tell you. I tell you what it's like to be the most hated on the interwebs.
Speaker 3: I've been there too, But any like eminem oh.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're having for breakfast? Delicious? Then Zach invited Jordan Brett to go golfing. Zach tells them that Chippendale's performance felt insensitive, and then Zach calls them out for almost physically assaulting someone ten minutes before the dance. That was kind of a smart move. On Zach's part, but he brought that right on us. Zach's looking for a diamond or a peach an orange.
Speaker 3: Really amount he's looking for sure. The only thing I can think about this entire time is how Brett looks like everybody's dad in the same well.
Speaker 2: Of course he's forty seven. He could be my dad.
Speaker 3: They're like twenty under.
Speaker 2: I guess he couldn't be my dad. Sorry, Zach, you couldn't be my dad, but you could effortless sleep he would. No, I'm forty three. He'd have to have me.
Speaker 3: It's forty three minus forty seven, four five forty four, I mean fourteen.
Speaker 2: I have to have birth four now, fourteen, four four years old. Tam Oh, wait, I'm thinking fifty seven. He looks fifty. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was like even I got this one. I don't know why I was thinking fifty seven.
Speaker 2: Okay. Then Jordan turns it back on jan claiming she knew everything. Brett claims he never would have done it if he knew it would cause issues between the Jen and Zach. Of course he would have. And then the only thing I want to see less than Jordan and Brett grinding as Chippendale's is Jordan and Brett golfing with Zach No, thank you, I don't care. I don't want to see golfing. I don't want to see fly fishing. I don't want to see it. I want to see dad talk. I don't want to see dad talking. I don't want to see Dan.
Speaker 3: You want to see them dancing?
Speaker 2: I don't want to see little.
Speaker 3: Can we do some of those dances when I see you next?
Speaker 2: We get so mad. Even what we had when we had to do our we fucked that up like ten times.
Speaker 3: We're not good.
Speaker 2: We're not good at that on the tick. We're not good at the tick or at the top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not good on the tick.
Speaker 2: Then Dakota and Taylor went to therapy together. Taylor feels like Dakota was finally hearing her and listening to her for the first time. Dakota says he just needs forgiveness from Taylor in this moment. I'm going to say in this moment, because a lot of moments he really bugs me. I do feel like he really loves Taylor, and Taylor's kind of the one that's like creating the issues, like the past problems I got a confession.
Speaker 3: What I'm following for Dakota falling for him one episode at a time. Don't tell anybody, I won't tell, so tell let go. But you know what, did you notice something about the therapy session? We never saw a.
Speaker 2: Therapist because there wasn't one there.
Speaker 3: I thought that they were in a thing.
Speaker 2: Was actually she? Oh god, it was me going Actually no, I bet, I bet no Mormon therapists are going to agree to be honest, Caley.
Speaker 3: How about the one last week or the last episode with the peers eyebrow?
Speaker 2: Well, she had no problem, but maybe she wasn't Mormon.
Speaker 3: How do you know this? You're positive this was a Mormon therapist.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not positive about anything, but I feel pretty strongly about it.
Speaker 3: You're positive that forty three minus forty seven is not stop fourteen?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait so wait? Is fifty seven minus forty three? Fourteen?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? That's too many numbers for me to count. We don't have that kind of time.
Speaker 3: Okay, at least I got that right.
Speaker 2: True? True. Then Demi and Jesse are throwing Leyla a sex party. They've invited a sexpert that will hopefully remove the taboo around sex Mikaela brings an ass cake and Macy thinks she used it her ass as an inSpot. You know who doesn't use anybody? Nobody has once used my ass as an Invoit would just be like a saggy, worn down cake deflated with an underthing from a spray tad.
Speaker 3: It's melted, melted cake. I have a booty, but because the hemorrhoid ham rhids, yeah, I do have this. Yeah, my hamorrhids are bigger than my butt right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, why so you got a three butt?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guess. Yes. I usually have a nice little bubble butt, but I'm a little too thin right now and the butt is just kind of.
Speaker 2: You know, this is a sensitive topic right now.
Speaker 3: Do you mind, Tam, Yes.
Speaker 2: But while the girls are doing this, the guys are together doing dad talks no, and you know what, they're not good at it.
Speaker 3: And they're not good at it at all.
Speaker 2: I have one question for you, hopefully they can answer it. Can the dads survive dad talk? Can they no? At all? Then we're back at the door. We rush right through that, because then we got back to the sex party to me, claims she gave Jen a heads up about the Chippendale's dance, and she seemed all, four.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need to to stop. I need them to stop right now. Yes, jen knew that chippendale dancers were gonna be there, But did she know she was going to be singled out? Did she know she was going to only be the only girl there in that chair being grinded on.
Speaker 2: By her friend's husband, by her friend's husband.
Speaker 3: No, it was actually that the what do you call it, the one they had hired. Yeah, and with her husband that her husband isn't comfortable with it. I think jen knew that they were going to do that, but she thought she's gonna be in the audience watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I'm kind of over this whole enough. But then the girls start with the sex therapist and go around in a circle and say what arouses them? I can tell you not many things that they had on this table arouses me.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what arouses me? What putting my sweats on, taking my gummy, nobody bothering me, and I'm in bed by eight pm. I'm like, this is gonna take for me.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take more than tam or getting a red little whip and kind of spanking me softly to get things going.
Speaker 3: Presents the certified sex Coach comes with whips, dilds, feathers, butt plugs, and a vulva puppet. Oh my god, none of those turned me on.
Speaker 2: Well it's not that none of those turn me on, but watching these awkward girls try to touch them for the first time like it is the first time definitely didn't turn me on. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe if I had a big shot of testosterone, I'd be turned on by all that stuff.
Speaker 2: What about how Leyla can't answer the question, She has no idea, but then we find out she may be end up being whipped and spanked allegedly.
Speaker 3: But can Layla give herself?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't think so. I think if she says she's never been given or oh, she probably has never tried to give herself an Oh.
Speaker 3: Right, don't you think once you know how to do it yourself? Like, I'm so confused on all this is this normal girls?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Are there girls that just it just doesn't happen?
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of you are prestized if you are promoting dildos, so I would hope you're using them. Yeah, but just food for thought. I don't really like a dildo that goes inside, and most of you guys promote those, So maybe get ones for the outside and see how it goes for you.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, you know one thing I never want to hear again. We're going to eat ass? And she goes, are we going to eat the ass?
Speaker 2: You know how I feel about that? No?
Speaker 3: I never want to hear that again.
Speaker 2: But then Layla's takeaway from this party is that it's hard, that she likes it hard and rough. And then after the sex stuff is over, dem decides to talk to Jen in front of everyone. Right now, Jen says she's keeping the details of her marriage between her and Zach. It's because she can't announce that she's pregnant yet because she's too early on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but smart for her not to give these girls any info, because it seems like any info she gives about her marriage, they either turn around and say she's or she you know, they use it against her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then Macy's hosting a dinner to celebrate her new book deal. This kind of made me sad. I wish she would have told one of her friends, and one of her friends would have thrown a party for her. I feel like Mikaela would have thrown it.
Speaker 3: Do you think like Demi wasn't happy?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, to me, Demi, Demi, whatever I.
Speaker 3: Say her name Demi or Demi, I see Demis.
Speaker 2: She never seemed more unhappy about somebody getting a book deal. But Macy does have a pretty incredible story, and Macy seems like the smartest tool in the shed.
Speaker 3: You know what, even pissed her off more. But when she heard that she was going to be judging a celebrity pickaball tournament.
Speaker 2: And then why did you confused what a celebrity pickaball tournament was?
Speaker 3: She's like, why not me? Why am I not getting a book deal? She's like that girl in Willie Wonka that turns into a blueberry.
Speaker 2: She she really bugs. But in the confessional she de me, tends to make judgmental jokes and takes little jabs at people. She's just kind of a jab or type and I didn't really appreciate it. After Macy talks about having her book deal and hosting this celebrity pickleball competition, she tensions are already a little bit high because of the seating chart. Then she goes and says she wants everybody to write down the confession game, So let's read each confession.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am trying to get pregnant.
Speaker 2: Who do you think that is? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are they all pregnant at this point?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean who's left the only person that's not pregnant.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the single one. So Lea's not trying to get pregnant, Miranda's not trying to get pregnant. We know that Jen's not trying to get pregnant the other and we know just how to be maybe Whitney. So we have Macy and Mikayla.
Speaker 2: Well, is Macy pregnant at this point? No, so she might be trying to get back.
Speaker 3: They both pregnant Mayayla.
Speaker 2: But I don't know that Macy's announced it on the show yet. I think it comes up later, So I think it's may Well.
Speaker 3: She's doing interviews now, so she Yeah, so it's probably her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's Macey. Yeah. I once had a man suck on my toes then I immediately left. I feel like that's got to be Taylor.
Speaker 3: Taylor. I've had sex and five high school parking lots. That sounds like Taylor too.
Speaker 2: The first time I threw the first time I swallowed, I threw up. I threw up immediately. I feel like, that's got to be that one chick that bugs what's her name, Whitney, Yes, Whitney, thank you. My favorite place to do it is in the swimming pool slash hot tub. Hashtag yummy, that's gotta be. That's got to be messy, Jesse, because who's gonna write hashtag yummy yummy?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like Lala might I think Jenny.
Speaker 2: Because we know Lalah says, I think Genes.
Speaker 3: Well, we know that now, But during this I did not think it was her at all.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Demi or Jesse me too.
Speaker 3: That's I've written down it was Demi or Jesse that wrote that.
Speaker 2: But I also want to know how many parking lots, how many high school parking lots there are in this area. Like I've been to Utah, I've.
Speaker 3: Actually been to sex in a high school parking lot.
Speaker 2: Or I know ones I, Los Angeles. Yeah, that says I've had sex and five high school parking lot.
Speaker 3: There's not five high school parking lots and Utah. That's my point where you go maybe five different times. Maybe she meant five parking lots period, like as long as she didn't say like in a preschool parking lot.
Speaker 2: I mean that's true, that's awkward or elementary. Well maybe after she drops her kids off. Oh gosh, all right, well god, let's take a quick break and then we'll be back to episode five. Okay. We picked back up at Macy's party, where some anonymously wrote that Jen is fake. Jen starts to cry.
Speaker 3: After bad for her. Did you notice that Jen was the only one that walked up and hugged Macy and congratulated her when she announced her book deal, like you could tell genuine like she's a good person inside.
Speaker 2: I know. It kind of made me sad the whole thing, and leave Jen alone. And it'd be one thing if they were dogging out chicks on every single one of those confessions, but nobody else was getting dogged out. But when everyone leaves, Whitney and Miranda stay back to console Jen and wonders if she actually is fake. It's really sad.
Speaker 3: It's really as sad, like that was just mean, not as.
Speaker 2: Sad as that. When we see Whitney and Miranda picking up flowers for Whitney's baby shower, and Miranda guesses that Demi, Michailey, and Jesse won't show up, and then she sends a group text that no one responds.
Speaker 3: Effort, but somebody they could have thumbs uped it or hearted it or something.
Speaker 2: Now we left the chat, do something well?
Speaker 3: Left the chat would be a little drastic, But remind me what Whitney did that was so bad to these girls.
Speaker 2: She was terrible and kept not showing up. But Whitney's pivot from mom talk to I desperately need to be back with them is a shame. I'm kind of sad to see.
Speaker 3: Okay, so because an asshole to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Whitney, you would.
Speaker 3: Have and didn't She she didn't go to Taylor's baby shower, right, she knows show and then her h Taylors look like mom called, Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Where was all wrapped up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Then she shouldn't expect Taylor to be there?
Speaker 2: But Taylor is there. I know she knows that Taylor will come because Taylor ain't missing a chance, Taylor ain't losing this job.
Speaker 3: She she knows how to play the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then Taylor's at her mom's house. She made a TikTok with Dakota that says life Lately and shows Dakota handing her flowers and doing the housework. She pretends it's just a TikTok, but everyone assumes they're back together. Taylor, I know it's cute. It is.
Speaker 3: I thought it was funny, like he's here, he is, he's back, but he's my little bitch.
Speaker 2: Do you but he's not really back.
Speaker 3: That's why keep them guessing? What are your respoughts on her having sex with him?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Of course they're going to have sex. They're nowhere near being done. No, I know, not done.
Speaker 3: But she said something about having sex with Dakota is like a trauma response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she consistently makes bad decisions and she has a bad relationship with sex, and so she has this trauma response to where she fights with somebody and then has sex with them before they leave.
Speaker 3: Well, I do like her mom's advice to her.
Speaker 2: You do, because I need none to be Stop stop being thirstier than freaking Whitney for camera time.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. I was just I was just making fun of her. But you can let me finish. But for her mom tell her to use a vibrator. Ooh no, I don't want my mom. I don't ever want you to have these conversations with my mom. Ever, I don't I personally don't think there's anything wrong with them having sex. My God, they have a child together, like you know, whatever works with that, whatever, just end up together. I don't know. I don't know where they're at today, but I think they have a child together. I think they should make it work if they can. Like they're young.
Speaker 2: I think they need to stop fighting and get over the past jealousy issues and see if there's any new ones that arise, see if they end up in the camera And Teddy, what did we call our new show where it's people Tell a Secret? Oh? Twenty Tuesday twaty Tuesday. Then Whitney calls Macy to talk about a recent TikTok that Michaela made. Mikayla constantly makes fun of Whitney on TikTok, but Macy participated in a recent one. Macy claims she didn't know what Michaela was going to caption it. Whitney wants to talk to Mikayla before the girls trip, and Macy offers to facilitate it. This is the only show where we can go. Yeah, fighting over TikTok makes sense. Yeah, but it's.
Speaker 3: Pretty damn petty for Mikayla to make tiktoks about Whitney and then say, like, I want nothing to do with you. If you want nothing to do with her, then stop making tiktoks about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same thing as Dakota doing tiktoks.
Speaker 3: No, it's not the same as Dakota doing tiktoks with Taylor because because she's doing Mikayla's doing mean tiktoks about Whitney. Oh, you're right, you're right, she's doing mean ones. It's like, come on, you're being really petty, Like I don't think that you need to do this if you don't like her, don't like her, but you're egging her on. Yeah, you know, unless unless whitney's doing mean ones about her. I haven't heard about that.
Speaker 2: I haven't haven't heard about that yet. But Whitney it might be booked up. She's filming a TV show she just birthed like a week ago. She's she might be not doing that much on the Talk. Yeah, and her husband's apparently getting his his action. She's definitely not the one that says she wants to get pregnant.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Then to me and Jesse are going to pilates together, Jesse brings her bouquet of flowers because she's about to hit one million followers on the Talk. You didn't bring me flowers when I hit one point two million on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Tam, because I know you hate flowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. I hate that.
Speaker 3: She's like, send me money, send me clothes.
Speaker 2: Send me snacks, food, but don't send me the tay food, the typhod But no, the only flowers I do like in case anybody's interested on this group is I like an orchid because they live. Okay, anything else I kill with in days. But then Jesse and Demi decided to do a Habachi night the day of Whitney's baby shower for the girls who aren't going. Tom says Zach called her right before their pilates class and they talked for forty five minutes. To me, stop talking to.
Speaker 3: Zaz, Zach, Why are you talking to Zach? That's weird. And by the way, nothing says classic like habati dinner in your front yard.
Speaker 2: Listen, I do that shit all the time.
Speaker 3: Die in your backyard there literally, like when you see him out there, there's like you could see the stop sign.
Speaker 2: I love that there's a difference between front yard and backyard.
Speaker 3: There is it's like, you know what I mean, Like when you're doing shit in your front yard, it's just kind of like, h you're doing zac.
Speaker 2: Well, what about how? Zach says to dem allegedly because this is off camera, that he feels like his own wife is lying to him. First it was the benaffleic and now it's pretending like she didn't know it about the Chip and Dale's performance. Jesse's doing Gen's hair tomorrow, so she's trying to figure out what to say. Zach calling his wife friends to talk shit about his wife.
Speaker 3: Oh, punishable, so punishable.
Speaker 2: I don't like that at all. And then Jen and Zach are talking about mom talk. Jen claims their purpose is to empower women. Don't want to hear it again.
Speaker 3: I don't, no, And there's no empowering going on.
Speaker 2: There's zero empowerment.
Speaker 3: They're all backstabbing each other.
Speaker 2: This isn't even toxic positivity because there's no positivity.
Speaker 3: Why is Jen living in an airbnb because.
Speaker 2: She moved away from med school place.
Speaker 3: Oh, they moved to Hawaii. No, No, that was the other couple.
Speaker 2: So they moved somewhere up to Arizona for him to go to medical.
Speaker 3: Is it in New York or Arizona?
Speaker 2: Arizona? So they so they couldn't find a house, so they're just air is No. She came back alone and then he followed her once she started filming.
Speaker 3: But why an airbnb? Isn't it kind of more expense them to do that instead of a rental?
Speaker 2: Maybe she thought it was going to be a day by day.
Speaker 3: Well, there's one thing that I do agree with. Zach Jen was saying she couldn't sleep because of the panic. She's panic attacks on all this stuff, because of the girls, in all the stress she's having. I just feel like he's right, it's not worth it. Like this group of girls, if it's pleosaner, this mistress, especially if she's pregnant, now worth it.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you something, It's going to be a lot more stressful when the only income they have is him trying to get the bugs great job back. So suck it up, Buttercup, make some friends and get your shit done on the talk.
Speaker 3: Well, sorry, she has her own Instagram, so what she makes on her Instagram.
Speaker 2: But if she's not connected to them, it's not make as much.
Speaker 3: So how do they determine who's going to film for Who's TikTok?
Speaker 2: They have like a whole they have like a TikTok house. I don't know. This is above our this is above our pay grade. We don't understand this because no one does this for us. But we're willing to get a TikTok house if somebody wants to pay for it, and I'll earn a dance or two.
Speaker 3: I'll try.
Speaker 2: I take a month. So they're Jesse and Jen meet before the appointment, and this is where Jen claimed she was dressing that she knew about Brett dressing up. Then Jesse reminds her they said there would be surprises, and she said, go for it. They continue fighting back and forth. The waitress drops off their hot chocolates.
Speaker 3: I mean, Jen saying that she's from the hood.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Do you find that it's funny or a little bit cringy?
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm from the hood, And then she started doing hand motions and then.
Speaker 3: Zach goes, what's the hand?
Speaker 2: Zach goes you're from Provo, and she goes, but I lived, And then she does some kind of hand motion. I'm like, absolutely, no.
Speaker 3: One in the pink, one in the stink. That's the only hand motion I know.
Speaker 2: You've got one in the pink, one in the stink. The shocker shock her Tam hates to talk about sex, but she's willing to talk about one in the pink, one in the stink. But then Zach calling her a liar in that situation too. But Jennet says, she's been told that by the family for six years. I'm assuming the family told her this is a joke. She believed it. She told people what I know.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm I'm I I got to stand by it. Yeah, but you know, she can at least said to her husband, like, what you mean your family was lying to me or joking with me. I had no idea she could have twisted that or you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: She did try to twist it, but she did.
Speaker 3: I mean, she could have twisted back the other way to be like, oh my god, I thought they were serious, or why.
Speaker 2: Don't you talk to your family and tell them they shouldn't say those things to people? Get in a fight with them about it.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts When Jen says she didn't give consent for Jesse's husband to rub his little dick on her, I felt like that was a mic drop moment right there.
Speaker 2: So as the fight is getting worse and worse, she looks at her and she goes just because I don't want to swing with you, Jesse, implying that Jesse was once a swinger. And then Jesse admits it and her confessional and says she.
Speaker 3: Should never admit that. But I feel like Jen has a problem getting her words out and she gets frustrated and mad and then she just gets nasty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she was speaking far experience about messy Jesse. As messy Jesse was like, yeah, in my past relationships, I did swing a bit, but you know, old news. But I told her that in confidence, and the fact that she brought that out was up and it was now that we know that she told her in confidence.
Speaker 3: Well, she Jen also told the girls in confidence that you know, she was having some issues their marriage.
Speaker 2: She didn't tell them in confidence. She told them on a television show where we watched it.
Speaker 3: But she did not have to admit. I just assume as a viewer she was talking about the swinging, soft swinging ordeal that hapen, you know, a couple years ago.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a part of that, Jesse was a part of her own soft swinging. Now, I need to know who those people are. Was that?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure the girl. I'm sure they Oh, yes, it must have been her.
Speaker 2: Then Macy and Michaela Are driving to Sunshine Buns and that's when Macy reveals that Whitney will be there. This entire thing made me very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Well, I would I would punch you if you did this to me. Oh, by the way, Tampa, I'm we're driving to get some coffee or something, and I'm yes, you're gonna I'm gonna drop you off and you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be the VICKI. But also, it was kind of a brilliant idea to video, not video, but voice notes, so we could hear each other's conversation. But then she stded up.
Speaker 3: And muted it, muted it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, eh gosh. But so nothing gets accomplished here. Mikayla has no interest in, you know, having a relationship.
Speaker 3: I actually felt bad for Whitney. What is wrong with me first to Coda.
Speaker 2: Now, Whitney, because you somehow you've developed a heart, and I don't know how I've feel about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 2: But then Dakota is at Taylor's house so they can talk about the relationship. Taylor tells him they need to step back, and he starts crying, but he's understanding, not.
Speaker 3: Me feeling sorry for Dakota now not yep, of course I got to get rid of this heart.
Speaker 2: This heart is really bugging. This heart is really it's bugging, it's beating, it's doing all the things. And then it's the day of Whitney's baby shower. She has baby Bunny, so people can hold them and not her baby. That's kind of a smart plan. But also, maybe don't have your little tiny baby at the baby shower. That's also a good plan.
Speaker 3: It's more like a meet and greet, a sip and sea or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: But the baby is less than six weeks old.
Speaker 3: I think at this point, Okay, I have a confession.
Speaker 2: What somebody wants to know.
Speaker 3: Somebody recently said to me that had a baby, is like, oh, do you want to hold him? And you said, now, I said yes, but I'm thought, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, in some places, oh and some it's bad luck if somebody doesn't want to hold your baby.
Speaker 3: No, I can admire from afar, I'll touch its head in them raising kids for thirty nine years.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Well, then Jen shows up and tells her and tells Whitney that Laylah is the one that wrote the confession about her. And then Jen feels like Laylah is trying to fit in with Demi and Jesse just so she can be a part of Mom talks, well, good work, because this is working. And then she's done with those girls and she's.
Speaker 3: Done with going to jay Z Styles as well.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm not. I'd love to go to jay Z Styles.
Speaker 3: Jay Z Style, I don't even know Jace jay Z Styles.
Speaker 2: Is that's the hair place?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's Jesse's hair place. Yes, come on?
Speaker 2: And then Demmy and Jen do you think that? Do you think that.
Speaker 3: Jesse looks like Jen from Orange County but with dark hair a little bit?
Speaker 2: I have haven't noticed it, but now I can sort of.
Speaker 3: See he reminds me of her with just dark hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm starting to see it a little bit. But now We're starting to see that Demi and Jen's fallout stems from everything that happens in Italy. Taylor tells them all about the Center Sunday confession. Macy received.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love good work, Taylor.
Speaker 2: Don't let Macy come around and do it because she's taken too long talking about pickleball and shit. So we need Taylor to come out.
Speaker 3: And I mean, Taylor dropping the confession was epic. But how quickly these friend group changes, you know what I mean? Like they're one they're over here, then they're over there, and then they don't like this one. They're they're they're backstabbing.
Speaker 2: But then at the same time as this all happens, which is this all great television, Jesse's hosting her Habachi dinner at.
Speaker 3: The Haabachi Dinner in the front yard, looking at the stop sign and the cars going by.
Speaker 2: I love tailor. Upset with the front Habachi, Jesse to me Leyla and Michael are there. Demi and Jesse don't really mind Whitney anymore. It's Jen they mind, and Jesse says she's going to dominate Jen.
Speaker 3: So Jen is the new Whitney now in the group. Jen, like every everybody dislikes her, Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Everybody dislikes her because why because she's a liar, or because they don't like her husband, or I don't.
Speaker 3: Maybe they like them a little too much, some of them having forty five minute conversations with him on the phone, on the telephone, on the on the dial it up.
Speaker 2: Oh, we just did the pink and the stinks. But thanks guys for tuning in for another episode. We love you guys, We love the Secret Lives of Mormon wives. And we the next episodes and keep up the good work.
Speaker 3: Don't take our criticism to heart. You're only as good as this week's episode.
Speaker 2: Cheers,