Speaker 1: Whoa you're on? Yeah? Okay, man, what a day. It's a great day and I got Man, I gotta tell you, nothing is better than making plans with someone like a week in advance. Because we got off on Monday. What did you say? You said, man, it's a beautiful day, you should go do what? Uh? Why? When I told you to hook up with your wife? No, that's when you said, man, you should. You may even get up be able to get on the golf course. I knew what I said. Well, hey, is that when you suggested inviting another couple over. I hate to tell you, the listeners didn't know what you said. So I was just like So, I was like, Ray, duh, you know I'm going to play golf on this beautiful Monday. You oh, because random kid Cody, our old intern he married another intern. We had been texting for a week about going to play golf because we've been trying for a year year and a half to play golf. He works overnight, so the only time he can go, he likes to go right when he gets off work seven am. I mean you cater to him. I wish you did that for me. Ray. This is when he loves to hit that first ball. No, and so I'm like, all right, dude, let's let's try to figure this out. And he texted me. Let me see. When he texted me, it was great. Yeah, let's get the timeline set. Yeapmart, Okay, here we go. You're being so slow. I'm about to go take a piss and then come back. He said. On Saturday, September sixth, He said, Hey, September tenth through the seventeenth, when could you play? I said, are you off all that week? He said no, but my wife's sisters in town, So I will to get more sleep even if I play golf, because there'll be help there for the kids. I get it, parenthood. I said, I could play that Monday or Wednesday. He said that Monday would be ideal. I said, could you do about one or one thirty or does it need to mean morning? He said, no, I could play at those times. It's perfect.
Speaker 2: You guys actly you're talking about like some tropical vacation. You guys are going to local Muni that would be idyllic.
Speaker 1: Correct. So this past Friday, I wanted to follow up with Cody the crystal clear waters of the Muni Pond, and I said, are we playing Monday? And he said yeah. I said, okay, is one o'clock or one thirty still good with you? And he goes, I'd prefer one o'clock. Oh my gosh, get to the point I don't ray. I gave him his breakfast ball at one oh two. Who gives a rip when Cody wants to play golf? That's why I play by myself. I said, is Andrew coming and does the local muni work? He said, I'll ask him. I'm not sure if he's working that day, and yes, that course works. Then he replies he's in. I said, okay, I will hit up my dude and get a tea time. I got a connection now, and they just told me that I can text him and he'll put us on the T sheet. And he goes, dang, that's big time the connections you need. I said, it only took twelve years of living here to finally have a connection at one golf course. He said, Saturday, three fifty five PM. Three lady connections. Dude.
Speaker 2: My lady doesn't make me pay until I check out for the day. If I go at the turn, She's like, honey, don't even worry about it. Get me on the way out.
Speaker 1: I love that. How's that not a connection? That's a connection. She lets me pay later. That's pretty good lay away golf. I've never heard of it. And he said on Saturday at three fifty five pm, we get in, and I replied, at five forty eight pm, he said, he's off Monday, but the guys would try to get us in on the t sheet. Okay, the connection, the connection. So we get done with the pod. On Monday, I go on, I post the pod, I close down my computer. I AM's laptop shut till Tomorrow's right, I understand the reference.
Speaker 2: No, oh, my gos Wolf of Wall Street. All women, it's a I guess largely them women. On Friday, there's this meme where it says, slam's laptop shut till Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh, and then it's like, I'm done with damn work. Boom, slams the laptop shut. God, that's what you did. I didn't. I didn't realize that, and so I tribed the local MUNI slam tablet home till Monday. Ray. I pull up at twelve fifty one pm, and I'm like, man, this is great. I text Cody. I said, hey, you here you up? I said, is Andrew here? And I get out of the car. I change in my shorts, my golf shirt, put my golf hat on, and I grabbed the bag and I'm about to walk up to the clubhouse. And there's a guy that's unloading his cart and he's about to get in his car, and he goes, hey, and I said, you want me to take the cart? And he goes, that'd be awesome. I said, perfect saves me the walk. Good timing, Perfect timing. And so I throw the clubs on there and I roll up to the clubhouse and I said, hey, man, you know we're here for the one. You know, we're three of us, blah blah blah, and he goes all yeah, we'll get you out in a minute. I go outside and Cody still hadn't texted me back about it. Are you here? You up? That's the late night text to a chick when we were single. Are you up? Yeah? Oh yeah. The new version of that is are you here? Hey?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Where the car are you? Yeah? And I called Cody. I said, dude, are you here? And he goes, no, I'm at the zoo. You hear the zebras in the background, and I'm like, what do you mean you're at the zoo. I thought we we've been planning this. I mean, I have the text message receipts. I have a receipt at the receipt, at the receipt that we're doing this damn thing. At one o'clock on Monday, Housewives Edition, he said, Oh, I texted you later Saturday and said, do we need to come up with a backup plan. I'm like, you did, and I go back and look, and he goes, he did. He texted me at seven thirty two pm on Friday, we need a backup plan just in case question mark. But I don't understand what what backup plan did we need? We we had golf set. We sound like, dude, a bunch of monkeys trying to find our nuts. He's like, sorry, man, so I'm at the zoo with the family. Oh it's Justin would say we sound like nutless apes. And I said, well, what about Andrew? Is he coming? He goes, no, I told him we weren't playing because you never you said we didn't have a backup plan, and I guess I didn't realize. I totally missed the text.
Speaker 2: That's my fault, right, But were you taking the conversation saying it's not for sure this guy's gonna hook it up.
Speaker 1: I said, they will try, but once you're at the golf course, you just got to tell him you're there and they'll put you on the sheet and get you out. So once you get there, you're not gonna oh no, okay, and then drive to another course that takes thirty minutes and the day's ruined. Sometimes you gotta do it. If you try that one out by where I used to live in the West Side. Yeah, And so I was just like, crap man, he goes, my bad dude, He goes, we'll play one of these days, and I was like, I don't know if we will, cause this just we had it set up a week in advance and it didn't come through. So I had this whole anticipation of seeing Cody. I haven't seen him, and I mean at least six seven months. I don't even know what he looks like. Does he have long hair now? Does he have short hair? Beard's part probability is the beard out of control? Like is he pushing three hundred pounds? Has he been working? I have no idea what's going on in his life.
Speaker 2: I was just saying, especially with the convention, people put twenty pounds on him in some facial hair, you know, give it a year. I would say, Really, a lot of our people. I don't see a buddy from college put thirty pounds on him, longer hair, maybe a silver dollar in the back, probably what he's gonna look like.
Speaker 1: So then I had a decision to make. Do I go back to my car, pack up my bag, take off the golf shoes, and tuck my taibletree my legs and go home. Hey, do you want to take the cart back over there? Yeah? I'm not even gonna go. Yeah, you take it now back. I'm done already. I finished before you, but you had already finished eighteen holes. You want to take the cart? All right? Or do since I'm at the golf course, go ahead and play? Because I was anticipating playing, and I was looking forward to a beautiful day on the course on a Monday. And I had to weigh those options. And I looked at myself and I'm like, well, I drove over here. It would kind of be a waste of gas money if I just turned around and went home. Now gotta play so I went back into the clubhouse. I was like, hey, man, I'm mistaken. I told you three. It's just gonna be me. I always mess up threes in one. Yeah, I get a little confused on my numbers, you know what I mean. It's hard for me to count on my fingers how many people are actually gonna be in my group. The other one is at the zoo. The other guy, I don't know where he is.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, make up a story too. Of my buddies colleagues got stuck at the law firm. Pretty busy case I believe will win it. But yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and just play solo.
Speaker 1: Is that cool? That sounds a lot better my buddies at the zoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my buddies at the zoo and the other guy's strung out on drugs.
Speaker 1: It's just me today, coach, makeup story. I thought the story was better that man, My my buddy chose the zoo over this dude, Like, are you kidding me? Like I thought they would relate to that. It sounds like your friends go to pee wee playhouse. Who's that guy? Freaking mister bean? No, no, mister Bean, we know pee heard yeah, pee wee herman. Anyway, So I went back in. I was like, hey, man, it's just gonna be me actually, and he goes, you're ready to go right now? Hell yeah, I can go. I was like, yeah, I guess I can go right and he goes, all right, Uh, you see those guys, two guys on the tea box. You're gonna join up with them. Hey, hey, Carl, Carl, you out there. Uh no, I'm out here in the bay. But what do you need? Uh? I need you to stop those guys on the tea box. Tell him you got another one joining them. Okay, I can drive right over there right now. I'll do that right now. And so I mean the cart bay is literally right next to my cart, So I mean I almost beat him to the tea box. Just yell next time. Thanks. Yeah, and he goes and the guy goes, all right, man, you're gonna go just jump in with those guys, all right. So I'm run out, jump up, drive up to the Hey, Hey, you know I said I'm gonna join it. And he goes, yeah, that's what this guy told us.
Speaker 2: What is it, Beth Page, tight security ray, good foreshadowing. That's gonna be the Ryder Cup in a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be a rider coming a week and a half. I will be there. Uh. And then I'm like, all right, man, introduced myself. Cool. Cool. I didn't see them hit. They'd already teed off and I step up and smack it down the middle like wow, man, good shot. I'm like, thanks, man, thanks, let's let's get this round going, bye bye high five. Were they together? Yeah, they were together, but I mean together together? No, no, not together. I took me like four holes to figure out if they were together together or just like together. And it turns out the one guy he mentioned his girlfriend got him maybe the shooter yep, and so she was like, he was like, ah, my girlfriend got this for me. I really love it. And so that's when I knew they weren't together together. Rangefinder, Yeah, rangefinder. And so we proceeded to play the eighteen holes, and I mean it was it was slow going, Like, what was it windy that day? No, it wasn't wind either, wasn't I mean barely any wind out the next day? Then, yeah, it was beautiful that first hole. I hit it right down the fairway and then a little wind at my back and I freaking pull out the eight iron boom and I hit it over the green too far, and then I chipped up and one putted for par and they were like whoa. And I'm like, guys, this is not gonna this. Trust me, this is not going to go on all day. Okay they were worse than you. Well, no, no, no, I just want to gauge in it. That's what I'm gonna say. That one guy, the lefty, could smack it. See what is with lefties. They've just got such a built in golf swing. And he didn't hit like his his drive it wasn't high. It was a low line drive, but it went two hundred and fifty sixty yards. Jeez. I mean he was smacking that drive and his irons went way up in the air. But was gonna say so? Then the only problem was we got to hold like four, and there's a traffic jam. There was a group in front of us had a twosome, and then the group in front of them was four and there was four walkers. Dude, not getting past them, correct, not evenly, not only four walkers, but four walkers in their sixties probably Yeah, so they are One guy got the umbrella up, you know what I mean, covering him taking forever. And I mean one of the guys that I was playing with was getting so pissed.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you, guys, it's the difference in this We have jobs. We're kind of like lackeyy split. These guys have nowhere to be and I respect that they're in no hurry. But that's what the golf course brings rich, poor, retired, unretired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, homeless, not homeless, mansions and moats and people that living on a boat. I mean, there's all sorts of people at the golf course. And the one dude in my group is getting so mad. I mean we were on whole six. Wait their ages, they're probably late twenties. Okay, it would be my guests. Those are bros. They're bros because one of them was from the Wood, Brentwood. But uh, you know, he's not living at home anymore. He's living he's got a real job. He's in real estate raising crypto. The other guy was in tech sales and he hadn't had a dishwasher in three weeks? What is he an AI bought? What do you mean he's in tech sales? That's what he told me, Man, tech sales, how do you do program? Chad GPT your little Gemini? I'm like, what do you do? Call people and say, hey, will you sign up for AI? I didn't really ask questions, but cool. And he hadn't had a dishwasher for three weeks and the dishwasher guy said, oh, I can come between eight and noon. So he was like, I thought, I'm gonna take half the day off. You know, he'll be here at eight, get it done, I'll go to work. He goes. Dude didn't show up till noon, he goes, so it's right in the middle of the day. So I just said, screw it, I'm taking the whole day. We're going to play golf. The worst when they have the window and they do the end of the window, the end of the windows the worst. He's like. So he was I was like, man, if we hurry, we can get the golf course, we can get eighteen in. And we're sitting there on the T box on six and the one guy's like, man, this is so stupid. So they shouldn't even offer walking at the golf course. It's so dumb, Like, what's the even point of walking? The golf course, Like, this is why golf courses are stupid, because they don't need to be offering walkers because all it does is slow everybody down and it's just an inconvenience for everybody. If they want to have walking, it should be one day a week and walkers can go on that day. Every other day you got to ride in the cart. Hey, do you need a snickers? Man? I'm like, you're not the same when you're hungry, geez. And I'm like, well, I mean some of them do it for exercise. Well that's not my That started debating the guy in my head. In my head, in my head, in my head, I was like, well I o golf with any other people. I was like, man, in my head, I'm like, they're sixty, so they gonna do it for exercise. But he's like, I just don't get it. I mean, we got places to be and I don't want to be here for six hours. I'm with them on that, And now I was like, no, I agree. I was like no, man, I totally feel you. Man. I was like, you know, I'd come out on weekdays trying to get in and out two and a half three hours. You can play around of golf. He's like, but maybe a turn they'll go in for like twenty minutes and then we can we'll just zip past them. Sometimes that can happen. I'm like, smart, of course didn't happen. What do you mean, because they didn't grab any pork missiles, They didn't grab anything. Yeah, they'd tell hey, I heard they have good missiles. They went straight to the tenth tee. We could see them, so we said, we got somebody eat. I got a burger because I hadn't eaten lunch. I got a burger and some sun chips. And then we went to number ten, and what do we do? Stop playing? We stopped playing. We sat there and sat there and let the group in front of us finish the whole number ten. Because there's no one behind us, nobody behind us. You should have jumped in front. Just skip a hole. That's what I said, dude. We could literally skip to number twelve and then come back and then come back and play ten and eleven when we finish eighteen, and no, we'll just sit here. We'll just sit here. So we let the group in front of us play the part four that number ten, and then they played the par three, number eleven, and we didn't tee off on number ten until they were teeing off on number twelve. The group in front of us smart. Then it pretty much flowed the rest of the day. Okay, rest of the day it flowed. And let me tell you, Ray, when I got that par on number one, I was like, man, that was awesome. And then I think I got a bogie on number two, and then the number three is a par five. I hit it left out of the fairway, then I hit it right, and there's some trees and I'm like, man, I'm gonna have to do a punch shot or I'm gonna go over those trees. And I don't really know how to go over trees. Yeah, that's not in our bag. It's not really in our bag. What you talking about? Over the tree? Anytime you try to go over the tree, you're gonna go right into it, Like just go under it, right. But if I go under it, I don't think there's a real shot at me making it to the green and three and you know, so I was like, I'm gona I'm gonna try this. So I get the eight iron out hit some guy's house and I'm in the rough and I kind of opened the club face and I just whack, and oh my god, it went over the tree, and I mean it's going right for the pines, bounces, goes right by the pin and rolls off the back of the green. But I mean, no, no, no, it was probably the greatest iron shot I've ever hit because it went over the tree. And I'm in my in my size bag, going damn, that was a golf shot. That was a golf shot. That's what the pros do. But they can stick it on the green. That's the difference. Yeah, exactly, that is the difference. They stick it right by the stick and right they got brakes on that ball. And so after nine, I'm plus six. That's good. I'm a plus six. Okay, so you're at forty one. I am on fire, So you're a plus twelve handicap at this point. At that time, I am looking at like wow, wow, Wow, we're setting this course on fire. You're plus twelve. I defillot this thing for I got the golf finder. Yeap.
Speaker 2: The max it goes is plus twenty. I'm plus like twenty five. It would even go as high as I am.
Speaker 1: I'm usually like a p plus eighteen or nineteen, you are that's my handy. Yeah, it must be a plus forty. And so we go to number ten and I get up there and I hit the drive, goes a little right in the rough. I'm hitting it out of the rough, and I mean I yank it so far left into the woods, chip it up onto the green, three put triple bogie. Uh, there goes the handicap and there, I mean, after being plus six on the front, I'm plus three and number ten and I'm just like, oh my gosh, here we go.
Speaker 2: And you got those old fellows looming up ahead. The only thing you can do there is crack one open.
Speaker 1: Just enjoy the day.
Speaker 2: But I know you don't crack one open because it's a Monday Monday, but sometimes you got to otherwise you're not gonna enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: And I will say, these Brosky's they didn't crack one open, really on a Monday day off two dudes in the mid twenties not cracking open a single one.
Speaker 2: The thing I always got a good laugh the Muni on the West Side. It didn't matter Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, obviously, Thursday, Friday, those first three days of a week, bros would crack at noon, cracks it. Heck, they even got me cracking. One time, Abby was doing the walk around Arnold's girl and she saw me crack a beer.
Speaker 1: I go, I literally have two beers out here in your mom and you walk around the track right when I'm drinking a beer, I look like an alcoholic. Yeah, it makes you feel It felt weird, and they weren't cracking a beer. But on whole number five they started hitting their vapes. I didn't they didn't look like vapors. Did see so that they're California. I had no idea they would be vapors. They did not look like vapor all are, but they were smoke everywhere. When we went to low Kei fuxs. We went to Hawaii. Whoa, okay, rich rich these vapors in this economy. These terran was so into the vape. We went to five ten stores in Lahina, which went the entire Maui Island to try and find a vape. She couldn't get one.
Speaker 2: Those people are a dude. We were down doors for them to open up at seven am because she woke up and needed the vape. Those things are more addictive than cigarettes.
Speaker 1: That's what I hear. And they're worse for you, is what I hear. I was like, kids, put down the vapes.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to nurse a hangover all I needed some eggs and Baky and Terrence just drove the entire Maui Island looking for this vape, just to get some of this whatever it was. It's magic power, magic little fairy dust into her lungs.
Speaker 1: What was it was? Probably the weed one I don't know. And now there's thirteen. Yeah, theirs didn't smell like weed. I know what weed smells like, and it didn't smell like it. So then we go throughout the after that triple bogie, I think I maybe bogie the next one, then PARR, then parr, then par then bogie. Okay, I'm keeping the note card right here. Then par so going to seventeen. If I can par both these holes, I am gonna shoot a personal best of my life. Woh. So I step up on the par five seventeenth and I line up that drive what and I absolutely murder shit murder the freaking drive. So then I'm sitting I don't know how far out two twenty out on the par five. I mean, get the hybrid. Get the hybrid exactly. I just want to put it. You know I could what I really should have done. You ain't driving the green. You just need to lay up. No, no, should have done a six iron. Put that about one fifty five and that way you're sitting eighty zo out, you know what I mean, No big deal. But instead I get the four wood. Now, yank it to the left a little bit in the rough, but I'm only sixty yards out. So all right, get that attech wedge right on the green below the hole in three in three green in regulation beautiful g I R I line up that putt. It's probably about a eighteen footer. Line it up, and it's gonna go left to right. There's a big hook, think and it starts curving to the right, starts curving to the right, and the guy's like, oh oh oh, stays on the top side of the hole, goes past the hole down a hill. It's okay, it's okay. Oh no. So he went off the green, not off the green, but just like to the backside of the green. And I'm all right, that's all right. I'm gonna step up with my Putter, would you mind not saying anything this time? College bro after the drive of my life for poor missus, and I bogey and I bogey. So now you got a birdy to have the best score of your life? Have to have a birdie for the best score of my life. Assuming you don't, let's go to break and onto another story. Oh you did, And so I step up on eighteen. I'm like this one it's for Cody who didn't show up. Whack And I rip it right down on the fairway. But the only problem is there's this big tree that hangs over the fairway. Now I'm on the right side of the fairway. Do you want to be on the right And I'm like, okay, Do I go over this tree? No, through it gets your four or do I get my four iron and sting it up on the green? Give it a stinger man one hundred and twenty out? What do you boys think? Be sting or rainbow? Not you guys are gay or anything? You know what I mean golf term. So I pull out the four iron, hit that stinger rolls right past the hole six feet below the cup. There you go, there's your birdie and we're gonna take a break, and then I drop a ball just because I'm gonna see if I can get it over this tree? Why would you do that? And I hit it over the tree, but short of the green. The right call was the stinger. I just wanted to practice the shot. But after you're playing perfect and don't try and mess all right, don't try to mess with it. And the guys they they're on the green now. One guy misses his put bad. Other guy misses his put bad. So it's my turn to go. I step up. It's gonna be a little right to left bender, right to left bender. I have the sound effect ready, I step up, clink, it's starting to curve left, curve left, and whoa, And I said, if yeah, boys, if yeah. You guys just got to see me shoot the best round of my freaking life. Yeah, we don't know you cool? Uh, I see you never Thanks for playing with us, like that's why I don't play with people. And they don't give a rip of you for Adam, And they didn't really care. They're like they're like, oh that's cool, man, that's cool. They're like, what'd you shoot? Good luck with air conditioning sales or whatever you do. Heading back to the Tech World Seal lader Man I said, and they said, what's you shooting? I was like, eighty three, and then one guy's like, oh, shot in eighty one. So I'm like, dude, you don't have to one up me. I am in my moment right now, eighty three eighty three. And when I say no, no, no, hold on, when I say eighty three, I mean a one hundred legit eighty three. Okay. I've played with you before. I believe you. Not a single gear, ain't no foot wedges, no, no gimmes, I put it. Every putt gimme from a foot out is fine, every putt for putt it gimme five feet out is fine. No no, no, no no no. You miss a putt be adjust in play three cup links out is again. Anybody that does that, guys, that's where you're gonna get all your points. Miss all those putts you get the time. So I hate the people we joke about this. I hate the people that do a gimme and it's like five feet guys, those are the ones you miss, and that's so hard. Remember that adds eighteen to your score because you never make those putts and that day I did. My putter was on fire, on fire, it was. It was amazing. Okay, you celebrated by yourself. Congrats man, I did. And I told those dudes, I was like yeah, and they're like cool, man, cool. My name's Sloan. I'm all alone. Thanks guys, see you later and we'll take a break. All right, we gotta start, We gotta start the show. Many. I did not know the trip down the golf course was gonna take twenty seven minutes, right, I apologize. I was not gonna.
Speaker 2: Allow you to until I realized it was building for a grand crescendo.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, the birdie on eighteen. I'd never birdied that whole in my life ever, in my life. And you were celebrating under the Tennessee sun all by yourself. Dude. Oh, you know what I did is a hell of a game. You know what I did on the way home. Nobody saw it, not your kids, your wife, me, justin nobody, dude. You and your AI bought friends, and you know what I did on the way home, though, I stopped and bought a gallon of Bluebell cookies and cream ice cream because I'm gonna celebrate with the kids, and the wife and I get home and the kids are in absolute piss moods and we got no ice cream because we had to get into bed. Here's to me, well, you had done that late. No, but we ate dinner and then yet they had to do showers and they were all grouchy and angry, and I was just like, oh my god, I just want to have ice cream with you guys. And my wife's like, no, no, we're not doing that because it's just gonna no. And so we didn't celebrate my greatest round ever together. All right, We're gonna do it live. We oh the one two three, so loser? What up? Everybody? I am lunchbox. I know the most about sports, so I'll give you the sports facts, my sports opinions because I'm pretty much a sports genius, y'all. It's Sis and I'm from the North. I'm in Alpha Male.
Speaker 2: I live on the north side of Nashville and bays Or my wife in the country as a broadway girl. We had two point two acres, two point two kids at Vanderbilt. Justin is alive. He did check on him. And I'll die have a heart attack when I'm seventy two coach over to you and again back over to me. I haven't played golf in months. It's too damn hot. And never know when we're gonna get off work. And on Saturday, Baser wants to hang out on Friday, she wants to hang out on random Fridays justin it'll be like, hey, we should have made a tea time and I'll say, well, I just look, there's none available. So you really really can never play golf. So I just play off my back patio all the time, and I love it. And find what you love about the game of golf and do that used to be gambling. I just play golf off my back patio and I love it. Couldn't care less about the course. And I got this new rap Sodo machine. Haven't figured it out yet. Tell me that it's gonna measure all my shots. It'll show me what I'm doing, my ball speed, it shows me my attack angle, my smash factor, how fast the ball's going, the degrees that it's at, all of this stuff. I'm gonna have more data on my shot than Tom Brady with his deflated footballs.
Speaker 1: Back when he used to have be the data gate. Who is the dada guy, Billy Bean, money Billy Bean. I want to have more data about my swing than Billy Bean and Moneyball. And I'll hang up and listen. I knew i'd get there, So what's the data saying? I haven't got it figured out. I charged. I was all ready to set it down and do it. It has to charge for five hours, I mean five hours. I was already in bed for three hours when it was done charging, So okay, yeah, And I do know that the one guy, his driver was kind of going a little to the right. So on number sixteen he pulled out the little practice thing that you have and was practicing his drive, like with that little rubber thing with the ball on the end, the yellow dongle, the yellow dongle, he was practicing his drive. I do know that. And the lefty on number sixteen, he hit it left into the trees. Then he chunked one into the trees again, and he had a pretty good club throw. That was the only club throw on the day.
Speaker 2: Beazer's like, why don't you always play with your yellow dongle? I got and I go because it looks like the dildo they threw in the NFL field. I mean, anytime you pull out that thing on the MUNI people think you're a tool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I did see that. I don't know if this is true or not, but Laurie booked her ticket to the convention. It's about time, Laurie. We haven't seen you in about sixteen years. Hey, guys, I lost my voice. Hey it's Laura talk. So that means I assume Twins coming and he'll be disappointed. He'll be wearing his Cowboys gear. They won't be playing because he'll be playoff time. And I think I don't know if this is right, but Danny posted that she's said she can't come, Like, that's not real. Her and Mario are going to be here, right, They're always do an airbnb house. Yeah, they all do an Airbnb house. Like maybe that airbnb house broke up. Maybe they're not coming this year. I don't know. But when I saw that, I'm like, that can't be real. Do we have a deal with a hotel or can I give people a good place? You can give him a good place? Oh wait, yeah, go ahead, listen. We tipped off and ones with this spot. I usually don't like to release it, but look up, sobro Placemaker just give it a Google on Gemini. It is awesome. You don't even feel like you're in a hotel.
Speaker 2: It's actually not a hotel, and it's bigger than a hotel room.
Speaker 1: And the location is perfect. Is our stuff gonna be downtown downtown? Oh, we're hoping everything's gonna be down. I mean, I don't know. And that wasn't a good recommendation. Yeah, it's not gonna be all downtown downtown. All right, guys, just forget I told you any of that. We got an email though. Yeah, and remember, I gotta tell my story. Oh yeah, go ahead, but it's a small story. Go ahead, I want to hear it. So I went to my first Nashville sc soccer game. Excuse me on Tuesday night the US Cup. You went to the game.
Speaker 2: So they hit me with an email and they said, we're trying to get new fans to the game. All you gotta do is respond to this and we'll send you tickets. Responded just like that. They send me two tickets, tickets behind the net. So I'm gonna be right there for every goal. We scored three.
Speaker 1: Goals, saw every goal, would have saw every goal if I'd went to the game. So this is the part I feel bad about.
Speaker 2: So you click into these tickets that they sent me, okay, and I thought, well, if I'm not gonna go, I'm gonna try and sell them. So I click into these tickets that they gave me for free to try and grow the game of soccer, and they have it blocked. You can't sell them from Ticketmaster to other Ticketmaster people blocked. You can transfer, but you can't sell them. I go, crap, I shouldn't even have got these tickets in the first place. It could go to somebody else. Hold on a second, what if I go on tick pick say.
Speaker 1: That I oh, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa? What is tickpck? You get tickets there? So I've never heard of it. Man, it sounds like dick pick.
Speaker 2: So what if I go to tickpic and then I transfer the tickets and I don't even involve ticket Master? All I need to do is then outside transfer instead of inside try to sell smart So on tikt pick, you don't even need screenshots of tickets.
Speaker 1: You don't need anything. Oh you do is just type in the They just trust you. If you screw somebody, they double charge your credit card.
Speaker 2: So They're assuming you're gonna be pretty trustworthy. So I throw them up there just see if they sell. If they don't know, no penalty.
Speaker 1: They sold only five minutes, thirty seven dollars profit. It was like forty five dollars profit, thirty seven dollars. They're like, we'll have it to you in two weeks some hub wallet or something. Perfect. Now, how do I get them to these people? So then I go back to the website, Nashville SC website, and there's the option to transfer tickets.
Speaker 2: It won't let you sell them, but you can transfer them. So I get the guy's name from tickpic and his email, take those tickets from Ticketmaster.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Reese? Okay, and transfer them to Reese and tikpic sends me an email and I go, I think that worked because I never really even had these virtual tickets. I never proved to Reese I had these tickets. I just I got him a random email from ticket Master that I didn't even know if they were really allowing me to transferm tickets. I hope he got them five minutes later, like eight thirty am. It all went down in no less than twenty minutes, less than twenty minutes, tickpick has accepted your tickets, and your thirty seven dollars is processing. I sold the free tickets. They sid.
Speaker 3: And Reese went to the game and he saw a massive Nashville SC win, Saame Surage with five goals. Maybe Reese, thank you Nashville SC for spreading the game of soccer.
Speaker 1: Was as happy as a clam last night. Him and his Broski, or him and his girl, or him and his dad, him and his mom. I don't know him and his kid. I don't know who he went with. Sam Surge could not be stopped. And you know what, thank you Nashville SC for growing the game of soccer. Because Reese is a fan. That's funny, man, Because I was like, I was walking around that stadium last night and see you anywhere you went. I went to that game. What are you freaking kidding? Man? I just saw you there. If I would have run into you in the concourse, I'd have been like, what are you doing here? Were you behind the net? No? Oh? See, mine was one O eight behind the net. I was side net and I when they scored one of you to saw me and Baser behind the net. I'd have been look, I look at my wife. Is that Ray and Bay over there? There's no way that's Ray and Bay. Ray would Ray would not go to a soccer game, and on a Tuesday night, let alone. But here's the great part. It was seven pm. You're right about half about that. I would go to a soccer game. I would not go to a harder game on a Tuesday night. Yeah, seven pm, dude, where you're out of there at nine ten? It was so awesome. It wasn't even late. And here's the hard part. There's plenty of good seats still available. Really there it was empty. It was it was empty. Well, those tickets so like lickety split.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know sooner got an email from tikpiksand thanks for registering, and another one banged the other email out of my inbox and said, you have.
Speaker 1: Sold your tickets? What? I just listed them? I didn't even know they're on the web. It was so empty that some of the houses weren't even selling their lawns for the game. You park on them for free? No, it was so empty. I just turned on one of the streets street parking for free, free right in front of someone's house that put up a no parking sign. Guess what I did in front of their no parking sign. I parked and I walked up my ass to that stadium out a word the entire time. Why it's not a legal sign? They just printed a no parking sign and stuck it in their yard. Like, you can't do that, you don't own the street.
Speaker 2: I want to say, though, it's this US League's Cup is confusing as hell. Give me MLS, give me the playoffs. Nobody understands it, and that's why I didn't sell out.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you. I had no idea what it was. It doesn't count towards stats. Now I know that count towards anything. What is it? I just want MLS. I want playoffs. I want to know NFL playoffs, NBA playoffs, mL in in season tournament NBA. It's confusing as hell. You want you want to know when it's in season tournament when they had the god ugly courts, when they have those ugly courts that are awful you can't see, and you're like, what is that crap? Well, I think w NBA does it too, They do in league tournament whatever. It's the stupidest thing ever but anyway, I still watch it. It's fun. Yeah, because the Caitlyn Clark's team won it did Yeah, and now they're in the playoffs. I mean, she doesn't even play. She's never playing this year. Yeah, she's in street clothes.
Speaker 2: But guys, if your commissioners listening, please know n season tournaments like the one at Nashville SC last night. I said, they don't make My name is Bennett, I ain't in it.
Speaker 1: My name is Paul. It's up, d'all. It doesn't make no sense. My name's uh common and Ince. It don't make no sense, dude. It's It's really weird because I thought it was the League's Cup where we played Messi a couple of years ago in the final and it was all amazing, and I kept going, man, like, what when does the Leaks Cup semi finals? When do they play? And it was like Leak's Cup has not started yet. I'm like, no, it is because we the Nationalists seed just advanced yesterday like whenever they it was like Leak's Cup has not started yet. Totally different tournament. We're not even in Leaks Cup because we sucked so bad last season, and the playoffs don't start for another month. Correct, that's what I care about, and still get playoff games here. Yeah, we'll get at least one. Okay, that's actually exciting. And so we we did go last night with Josh and Mary who live around the corner. We left the kids at home with a babysitter and we saddled up and we drove to the stadium and we were there and it was empty. We had the whole road to ourselves. It was amazing. Yeah, I host a podcast. The guy he kind of looks like that guy behind the net. Yeah, wait is what I thought Ray was gonna be sitting in one a Wait, why does that is that? Reese? His wife just flushed? So that's weird. And I mean, we watched and it was awesome. Sam Surage, let me tell you, I want to apologize to that dude. He's player of the year. He is the player of the year, and I want to apologize to him because we got him. I feel like a year and a half ago, I don't know, and last year I thought he was a bum. He never did anything. I thought he was an absolute bum. He scores all the time, and I kept saying, get rid of him, what a waste of a signing. He is so bad at soccer, and he told me to shut the f up this year because we got a new coach and all of a sudden, the new coach knows how to use him, and he scores all the time. He had a hat trick last night. And NSC is in the championship of the US Open Cup. Yes, and the championship game's not here. If you know what, grow the game, send me a couple more tickets. Now let's see. No, you can't because the game's not here. The game is either going to be in Minnesota or it's gonna be in Austin. They played a night and the winner of that game gets to host the championship on October first. Oh, what day is October first? You know? Maybe a weekend? No, a Wednesday night. Okay, well I can't go to that game. Yeah if you were going to, yeah, I get you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you guys won, So it seems like, well we should have a home game for the championship.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but one of those two teams is gonna win, so they should. They did a coin flip at the beginning of the tournament, and the coin flip determined the winner of the Western Division side they get to host the championship. But it was great, man. The stadium was empty, there was no lines at the concessions, there was no line at the bathroom. It was fantastic. No traffic getting out, free parking. I mean, it was amazing. What a great night traving to the airport. The weather was beautiful and my wife made a huge mistake though. It did his sprinkle. No, it downpoured before, yeah, but then it did not. It cleared up and it was a beautiful night for soccer. That's only the second time it is rain and it was a sprinkle. It has rained in the last month in Nashville. No, it was a monsoon at our house for like thirty minutes. It's sprinkled, not monsoon. Oh dude, soccer practice cancel. Okay, we got out there, We're getting dressed. Boom thunder. All right, wrap it up, boys, get in the car, let's go and guys, I'm not gonna try and sound too weathery. But I looked at the radar because the clouds looked cumulonimbus and it was I was sure they weren't stratus.
Speaker 2: It was not supposed to rain, and they did whatever they did in the atmosphere and it then rained. Maybe it was always supposed to rain in Nashville, I'm not speaking that. But in the Indian Lake area, it was not supposed to rain, and it rained, I will tell you right now. And there was not supposed to be radar at five and it rained.
Speaker 1: It was nowhere on the radar. Dude, I didn't see anything about rain, but boom boys, let's go. Let's go in the car. In the car, it blew my plant over my I have like a turf I have. I do the same turf the Titans do on the stadium. I put it on the patio.
Speaker 2: It blew that thing all the way onto the grass. Basically, like, what are you doing out there remodeling? I go remodeling. A windstorm just came through. A DRENCHO just ripped my palm tree off to the side of the house. No, I'm not remodeling. I'm putting crap back. Let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We're bre it back now. Let's check the email. Man, I got a good email, says hey, coachers, hope you're doing well. A little Vegas tip for you. When you have a voucher for less than a dollar. Put the voucher into the Dragon of Phoenix link machine. The machine will give you a chance for a free spin. Most of the time you will not get a free spin, but sometimes you do. Last week in Vegas, I tried for a free spin on a seventy six cent voucher. I got a free twenty five dollars spin and it hit for a bonus of eight hundred and fifty dollars. So never donate the change from your vouchers and always try to get the free spin. Good luck. PS, you should finally face up. You should try finally. Oh, PS, you should finally try face up. Powgow degenerate Jesse, Why I don't know what powgow is, but I walk by it. I think it's the one with tiles or is that backgammon?
Speaker 2: Well, I've heard it's the one you can make money on in Vegas, but I believe it's not easy to play.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: What's the easiest game the casino roulette? Yeah, I mean Beazer knows how to play it. I know how to play it. You know how to play it?
Speaker 1: Powgow? Do you know how to play it? I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. So I believe it's the most difficult one. We tend to be like Jen Pop and stick to the easiest black jack. Get to twenty one. Who can get the closest Powgow. I believe there's twists and turns.
Speaker 1: If I need to watch an hour YouTube about it, I will because I'm so tired of talking about it and not knowing what the damn hell it is. I'll find out this weekend. I'll play powow. The time not to find out about a game is when you're in casino with your own money. No, I'm gonna text Ginny right now and I'm gonna tell her, Hey, can you learn powgow so you can teach us this weekend? Her and her husband Andy are going your friends. Yeah, I got a lock for you. Okay. You can either take it or leave it. So, but if you decide to take it, you've actually got to bet it. Okay. So there was an NFL There was.
Speaker 2: A college quarterback that was drunk and on Broadway at Jelly Rolls last night with Johnny Manziel. They were partying till I saw the video at two three am, and they had multiple bottles of nineteen fifty seven tequila.
Speaker 1: I wonder who Tennessee Tech's playing this weekend. So it wasn't them, It was a more known school in Nashville. Oh, okay, got it, it was Vanderbilt. Oh who would be an important player on Vanderbilt's team? Huh, I'm gonna say. The only player on Vanderbilt's team is Diego Pavia. So he was partying with Johnny Manziel. I have picture confirmation till about three am on a Tuesday night. That same team is four touchdown favorites on Saturday. Don't know who they play, Georgia State maybe? Okay, let me see. I am telling you right now. Option B. Take the team they play plus four touchdowns and lock it up. That's probably the worst bet you've ever made because they're twenty one year old college students. You know what college students do. They drink hard on a Monday. They drink hard on a Tuesday, and they still wake up to go to class. They still wake up to go to practice. Apparently you need a picture I do. Did you ever post your picture of Johnny Manziel?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Can you post that today? No? What holding it hostage? What do you mean you're holding it hostage.
Speaker 2: The Big Show didn't want it, so I'm holding it hostage.
Speaker 1: Nobody gets to see it. It's on my bedside table. The listeners want to see it. I haven't seen it. Here's Johnny Manziel at Jelly Rolls. Okay, this is uh, this is two AM. And next pick is Baker Mayfield. Oh the guy on the far right. Uh oh, let's see. Oh that's Diego Pavio and that is two bottles of nineteen fifty two baby. So what you're saying is you don't think he's taking his prep work very seriously this week.
Speaker 2: I always thought Monday, or actually with NFL, they play, they practice on Monday or they go through tape and Tuesday's the off day. So does that mean since college they practice and go through stuff on Sunday and Mondays the off day, But Tuesday means they would have practiced then they have practice again today. How do you go out partying and then practice the next day?
Speaker 1: Right? Did you ever do that? Did you win? No? Oh? Because they're different at I mean they could go to the locker room and just get an IV no problem. Hey, I had tequila last night, Gott in the extra NAD. I'm pretty sure the coaches know. I'm pretty sure the training staff knows. Hey, Diego is out on Broadway last night. All right, we'll have two bags of IVS waiting for him when he gets home. Or maybe what he not even that when he gets to the facility. Maybe they do it at his apartment when he gets home that night. Well, and two other people, yeah to the picture. Tate Hamby, Who, Tate Hamby, let me google went must Champ? Oh? And Michael Mancini sounds like Tate what? Tate what? Sounds like the mother mush? Hey, mush Champ plays for the Vandy football team, so he's alignman Tate who and Tate Hamby Hamby? I want to know how many of the Vandy players h a wide receiver in safety? For Quenchesahs, I mean he is a sophomore, he's six foot two, he plays what does he play for Fandy? And as a freshman in twenty twenty four he did not see any action? Then what about he was ranked top twenty five recruits in Louisiana and back in the day his he his father Rooster played football at Louisiana Tech. He enjoys hunting and catching alligators in his free time. He has three siblings, Ali, Ray, Carly and Tyler. But I don't even know what he plays. Oh great and Michael Mancini the other guys of and Andy baseball players. So there is at least two of those players are on the Vandy football team. Yeah, so far. In twenty twenty five against Charleston Southern, when he was forty five to three, he had zero tackles, zero sacks, zero force fumbles zero. I in ts at Virginia Tech he had zeros and at South Carolina he had zeros. Oh and must champions the backup quarterback. Ah, that's it. So then okay, so yeah, it's just Tate. It's Tate, Tate Hamby and Hay hadn't played. He plays, doesn't. No, he's vital, he'll run a lot of routes. But I'm looking at Tate Hamby's stat stats. He has nothing. Oh wait, he has three punt returns. That's what I'm saying, dude, the punt game is gonna be affected. Yeah, oh maybe he you're telling me this guy doesn't affect the game. No, I'm not saying he's not good. I just don't see any stats from him right now. Half the Vandy team was out at Jelly Rolls. That's what we So, if you're coming to town, you want to party with Diego Pavia and the Vandy team, go to Jelly Rolls. That's the moral of the story. No, the moral of the stories. You need to bet four touchdowns the other team on Saturday. I doubt it. We'll take a break, we'll be right back. Give you research for Vegas and you leave. Oh, that's actually good. That's really good research. That means Diego Pavia is probably gonna listen and want to prove you wrong. I think Diego Pavia can go hard and play hard. Hey, coachers, Ray Mundo, if you call your father in law Phil, does that mean you call your mother in law Mill? The code of the mailman in Ohio. Now Mill's too close to Milf. That'd be awkward. Yeah, that's really weird. Hey, guys, how the heck do we split the coaches Convention tickets into payments? I feel like a monkey with a wrench trying to figure it out. I'm glad the tickets are on sale because we didn't want to book anything else and then have this fall through. And also, this is what exactly goes down at these conventions. Can you explain we're clueless over here, it is like a nighttime event or how does it go down? Love the pod guys, Veronica, Veronica, I'm glad you asked. There is nighttime events, there's daytime events. There's all sorts of things. First night, there's a welcome happy hour. We get together, have drinks. It's usually about six to eight pm, and sometimes we do a party bus. Sometimes we do other things. After that, people go their own separate ways, right and ours are some of the events are sanctioned. Yes, there's gonna be other stuff that just happens off campus. And then Saturday we do a live pod and a watch party for the NFL game. During the day, there are other events that are extra that you can pay for after that, or you can go your separate ways, meet up with other losers, do whatever you want to do. And then Sunday is the same thing. We do an award ceremony and a watch party for the NFL game. And that is the end of the convention. And the Saturday TV was about three hundred by three hundred. We're in like a movie theater. It was in Chiefs, but I mean it was a massive TV like we were seeing the plays before New York was when the challenge flag was getting thrown. Hey, and if you've seen the SEC or one of the conferences, they let you into the room with the people in New York and they go, yeah, I think this is gonna be not a catch. I see it hitting the ground. I think you're gonna want to reverse this one. Yeah, just go ahead and reverse it.
Speaker 2: And then you see the ref go Okay, that sound like that sounds like that'll be the call that we go, all right, we're gonna reverse the call.
Speaker 1: It was an incomplete pass. We hear what the call in the field was before the fans the players very interesting. Yeah, it was an acc I believe that's pretty cool. So something to look for. Yeah, and JJ McCarthy and his eye black out three weeks. They said, Man, this dude's sucks. We got to sit him down. I'm asking my wife, how do you do payments for the convention tickets? Because I'm trying to answer her for the tickets. Guys. He can't text and talk. No, I can't. I'm not very good at that. All right, Anything else you want to talk about we gotta go home.
Speaker 2: No man, don't title this one about the tickets. Let's try and keep that on the DL and.
Speaker 1: I would never anything else cultures. Hope you're doing well. You both had to watch Love con Revenge on Netflix. No spoilers, but very similar to the Tinder Swindler and multiple stories of those same situations. And please talk about it on the pod after you watch Andrew from North Dakota. No, man, we don't do Wednesday reviews day. But you want to know something. A show that was recommended to me.
Speaker 2: What by Arnold's wife Abby What It's called Hunter's Wives. This is what she legit told me Abby.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Arnold's wife goes, hey, you guys should watch Hunters Wives. And I go, well, what's it about?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: And she goes, It's basically like a soft porn It's just a bunch of chicks hooking up with each other all the time. And I'm like, is it good? And she goes, yeah, it's great. I was watching on the plane. It's a really good show. So Abby, Arnold's wife was recommending soft porn. Hmm, thanks, we know what Arnold's into.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. Oh yeah, I mean she's obviously not into Arnold. Arnold's not doing a good job.
Speaker 2: And I go, so did you like the plotline? Oh yeah, it was really good. Okay, thanks, So.
Speaker 1: Maybe you watch that and put it on Tuesday reviewesday for the big show. I'm probably not gonna watch it, man, I Bobby, I've been watching this soft core. No, sorry, I've been I've been too invested in the worst season a Big Brother in the history of a Big Brother is. It's god awful. That's why we got to get on it is got awful. These people don't know how to make a show.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Put us on it. Oh my god, pull up the Lauren girl. I think she forgets that there's cameras and she's on a national television show. How are you? I think I'm going to nominate him? Should I? Should I or not? I don't. I don't know. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: I haven't really thought about it, we even thought about it. You have no television or telephones in here. I would hope to God you've thought about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, what else have you thought about? What have you been doing? What have you been doing? I mean I thought you were a super fan. I thought you were a super fan of the show, and you're, hey, how's it going? Do you think? Do you think it'll be mad at me if I put him up? And everybody? I mean, I've never seen more tears in my freaking life. Like we cry over everything. If you get put on the block, you cry, Like why does everybody cry? Was there this much crying in older seasons? Ray? No?
Speaker 2: And also a lot of these people are going as loaners. I don't think they've ever made friends before. Because these people actually made friends with the people in the house. Those people are keeping you from the seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. You realize that I wouldn't be friends with anyone at the last day, dude, I'd be like, how's it going? What's your name?
Speaker 1: I ain't learning their names, dude. I'm there to win the money, not make lifelong Hey, I don't. I don't even It's not even about the game anymore. It's about lifelong friends. No, it's about the seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. They live in Louisiana. You're never gonna see them again. No, they all become best friends. I can't wait to see you outside the house. I can't. I mean, I understanding, you become friends, you like you, But good god, the crying every time they get put on the blog and oh my god, what's your number? I'd love to connect outside the house one eight hundred, get lost seeing ever, Hey, who's gonna vote you out? No, you've got to vote them out so you can win the money. You had to vote everybody out or else you'll never win the money. That's how it works. And the game's about being cutthroat. In every person's speech.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna campaign, ah my right right you now, guys, guy, oh, guys, vote me out.
Speaker 1: I would never campaign against my friend right here. I'm not gonna say anything bad about him. No, no, no, no. This is your chance to debate and say bad stuff about him and air out the dirty laundry so that they vote for you and not them. You just stay them to go. Guys. These people get in this house.
Speaker 2: As loaners and forget throw on a TV show to win seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It blows my mind. I would be there to work out, not talk to another girl. So Bezer doesn't kill me and come out of there with a purse. Okay, a friendship? What what was your name? Will?
Speaker 2: Sorry didn't even catch it for three months. I have a good one man later. Yeah, enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait, yeah, so you have thirty second you know, you guys have a few minutes to you know, kind of strategize whenever they come back from the Blockbuster and everybody just hugs everybody. No one, nobody pulls anybody aside, and it's like, yo, bro, really you gotta vote for me because this person's doing this. And then when you're you're speaking for your life in this game. For you, your chance like is gonna be like put out of winning seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. And all you say is if I'm good for your game, I hope you keep me. What tell them how you're good for their game. Tell them everything that that person on that couch just said, blow their game up. I don't care if your friends this is cutthroat, win say. Samantha said that she's gonna vote you out. Samantha said she doesn't have a real number. You're not really her number one. She just tells you that, so you'll keep her in this ouse. You have to throw darts instead of freaking. If I'm good for your game, keep me. If not, I understand.
Speaker 2: And Will guys, it's been being a fifty year old man and podcaster being a fifty year old man here, it's been so hard. I haven't had a lot in common, and I haven't been able to really have conversations with people. Will Bro, you weren't putting this house to socialize. You were put in this house to win seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. They go, would you ever do it again?
Speaker 1: Never? Because you didn't have anybody to talk to. Dude, I would have worked out in the backyard. I'd have been so tan that wouldn't have known a person's name, anybody's backstory. What's up? You're from Michigan, I know, I said, Maryland. Oh, never listen to you. How's it going all right? Thanks for the money CB has, write me a check. I'll see you guys later, connect with me sometime, get with my agent later. I will say. I do like Will's like Will when he talks to people, He's like, guys, I'm not even listen to him. I just do a lot of Yeah. That was funny. That was funny. Yeah, cool, all right, m yeah, he goes, I'm not paying attention to anything they're saying. He goes, I have no idea what they just told me. If they asked me, what did I just say, I just I would have no idea. But I just if you just say it mm hmm yeah, awesome, cool yeah. Oh, he goes that they can talk forever and I don't have to say anything, goes, I'd run to be sleeping.
Speaker 2: Ah, And guys, remember when you're in the diary room, nobody can hear you. You can be another character when you're in the diary room. You can be the person you auditioned as when you're outside in the house, play fake joke. But when you're in the diary room, I want to see some person not like That game was really fun. It was maybe my favorite game I've ever played. I thought I was gonna win.
Speaker 1: No, I want you making fun of other people, Like, did you guys see the old guy trying to climb the hill? That was hilarious? How's it going? How did I look on TV? All right?
Speaker 3: Later?
Speaker 1: See a CBS? Also, can you put me some ice cream in the freezer? Thanks? Peace? These people forget they're on TV. It's amazing, it's amazing. How bad. I don't want the money. If it's good for your game, keep me what what say something bad about these people, like rip them a new one. Hey, are you tired of that person using the bathroom?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Are you tired of them spreading lies? Like I mean they told me that you were trying to vote me out, that you were trying to do this, I mean, like oh my gosh, or.
Speaker 2: Like you go in the diar room and be like, guys, I'm gonna make up a lie that the uh, one of the guys came on to me.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's a bad lie. That's about that's actually yeah, yeah, But Veronica on Friday Spot, I'll have the answer to you. I don't know how you do payments either. Suppose it's supposed to be right there, but I don't see it, so I don't know. I will figure it out. Guys, when you go in the diary room, tell CBS and America be like, hey, I'm going to make up a huge lie that one of these guys tried to grab my ass. No no, because that ruins the reputation nationally that that's not good on TV to do that. Hey, I didn't think it out fully, yeah yeah yeah, all right, all right, all right,