Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's Lyle.
Speaker 2: Get this.
Speaker 1: I'm coming to over forty cities across the United States, the UK, Europe, and Australia to do this here Therapy Gecko Podcast Live. These shows will involve bringing folks from the audience up on stage to talk to a gecko about whatever they want, just like we do on the podcast. The shows are completely unplanned, completely unpredictable, and they will be a lot of fun. So if you're a fan of the podcast, you should definitely come out. Tickets are available right now at therapy geckotour dot com and you should get them before they are sold out. That's therapy geckotour dot com. We'll put the link in the episode description as well. The live shows are are very fun, they're very geko wee, and I hope to see you there. All right, let's get into the episode. Hello, Hello, Who is this?
Speaker 3: Shadow?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: High Shadow? I said that Sonic the Hedgehog. You ever played the Sonic the Hedgehog games?
Speaker 3: Oh, hey, Shadow, I have, but my kids do and my nephews do.
Speaker 1: Well. Well, Well, what's going on, Shadow? How can I get you today?
Speaker 3: Well, first, I want to tell you I'm forty seven years old and I'm a mom of seven and one of my oldest sons turned me on to you, and now I am obsessed. All right, listen to you Almost every I got back to the older shows. I listened to you, and I fall asleep. You are You're better than Fraser any day. If you know that.
Speaker 1: Round, Well, I appreciate that. I do know that reference. I've never actually seen an episode of Fraser, but I know it's about well, Fraser is a real I mean, I know he's Fraser is not a real person, but in the he's a real therapist canonically correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate that. I'll have to watch Frasier now.
Speaker 3: But anyway, my son said I needed to call you, So if you shout out say hi Caleb for me, that'd be great. So reason is lately.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go ahead, it's okay.
Speaker 3: The last couple of callers you've had the last shows. There was a dude that went to a strip club with his mom and a gal that was doing drugs with their kids, and I'm like, oh my gosh, I have both of these things with my kids.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, there was a a podcast. There was there There was a podcast with the kid who went to the strip club with his mom. And then there was that call with the girl whose mom was she was going to raves with her.
Speaker 3: Yes, now I don't do the raves, but I four twenty and I've tripped with my kids.
Speaker 1: You have seven kids? When you're tripping with all seven of your kids, or you're like, oh my god, I have seven kids. These are like the doors.
Speaker 3: Sometimes feels like the doors.
Speaker 1: Ye, you're like snow white.
Speaker 3: I've got very fair skin and very dark hair, so yeah, I just I don't like talk to birds, but I have lots of cats and dogs. I could be snow white.
Speaker 1: So when you say you trip with your kids, do you like trip do all? Is it you and all seven of them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: They very in ages. My oldest is twenty eight and then I've got a twenty six year old and my youngest is ten.
Speaker 1: Wow are they all from the same dude?
Speaker 3: Five of them are from the same dude. But he's in prison now for the next seven years.
Speaker 1: Are you still with him?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, we've been, of course now for five years.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean I have thousands of questions for you about everything, But is there a I feel like you came into this with a particular aspect that you wanted to talk about, and I want to start there if if my read.
Speaker 3: Is correct, well, I can't tell if I'm a really cool mom or a really bad mom.
Speaker 1: M Okay, tell me. Tell me more about your thought process with this.
Speaker 3: It's just it's very untraditional. I don't know of a lot of other moms do the things like this with their kids, but it seems like it's really brought me closer to them.
Speaker 1: Give me an example of something that you can't tell if this thing makes you a cool mom or a bad mom.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, like I said, my husband's in prison for seven years. When he was being investigated, child Protective Services had come in and removed my kids, and I've suffered from a mental illness all my life, and originally they were telling me I couldn't have my kids back because of that, and it took me five years, but I finally got my kids back.
Speaker 4: I never gave up.
Speaker 3: So that's like what really weighs heavy on me because I've lost all this time with them. I feel like I've got to get it back somehow.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so to that, to that point, do you do you feel like, well, okay, so, so, like I said, give me, give me an example of of something that you do with your kids or something at all that that makes you feel like where you can't tell if this thing makes you feel like you're a bad mom or a cool mom. Give you give me an example of some.
Speaker 3: Well, like, for instance, you know, for twenty with my kids, most of them, I've let them spoke with me even though you know, they're not twenty one yet at the time, it's not legal here where I'm at, so I kind of like and enabling them to break all.
Speaker 1: M h m hm, how will iw will like are they at least eighteen.
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I smoke with A is eighteen now my fifteen year old, I won't let him smoke.
Speaker 1: With us yet, Okay, okay, that's good. Well, I you know, I don't know. I don't I don't know if there is an objective sort of scoring scaling system of motherhood because well, because listen a lot. I mean it's like with alcohol, right, Like, there's the theory that you know, if you're the mom that lets the kids have the parties in their house and you can control it and you let them do it. I mean when I'm we're not even talking about teenagers. We're talking about you know, you know your kids are over the age of eighteen, and if you let them control it, there is the theory that okay, you know, there'll be a little bit less delinquency or uh you know, bad bad shit going on if you let them kind of run wild with it. At least it's in a controlled environment. That's a school of thoughts. That's legitimate theory.
Speaker 3: Into it, because at least I know what they're doing if they're in my house and they're not out around other friends' houses doing stuff and you know, getting into trouble and winding up in prison someday themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like I said, it's a legitimate school of thought to you know, if you're having the party at your house, the party's under control, and you know they're not doing fucking meth or stab at each other or whatever else could be going on.
Speaker 3: Exactly, you know, and hopefully you know, I can teach them how to do it safely. You know, like, hey, you don't take stuff from kids at school because there's metanyl going around, so you know, you do this in my house, but.
Speaker 1: Nowhere else there are meth or pot.
Speaker 3: We're talking about pot. But the whole fetanyl thing, you know, has me scared. You know you have Yeah, of course ask your kid for they gave you your shot and the next thing, you know, you got a dead kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well, well let's talk about let's talk about this. What do you think makes somebody a good mother?
Speaker 3: I wish I knew they need to have like these manuals the day you find out that you're pregnant, these.
Speaker 4: Dudes and don'ts.
Speaker 3: But my mom is absolutely so. I've just like done everything completely opposite of what she ever did.
Speaker 1: Why why if you you obviously don't have to talk about anything, you know what I talk about. But why is your mom horrible?
Speaker 3: She has just owned me three times in the past, and when she just owns me, she makes like the whole entire family just own me. And the last time just own me is because I'm bye. So I had a girlfriend and she just like, no, I'm not talking to you ever again, and nobody else can either.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hm.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 3: So I try and be like open with my kids.
Speaker 1: Mm hm So. I mean, look, by some bye bye, by some legitimate definitions, you could say, at bare minimum a good mother probably probably probably the best most important thing that you could do is give a ship and clearly you and that and clearly that you do clearly the giving, be it, be it being present in your children's lives and caring about their well being is uh. I mean, I think could be universally agreed upon as the bare minimum of being a good mother. And it sounds as though you, you, uh, very very clearly are those two things, I hope. So what gives you doubts?
Speaker 3: Like you said, losing my kids, you know, and like even right now too, I don't have two of my girls back because they were placed with my ex husband's girlfriend, and I have to pay one hundred and twenty dollars a month just to see them for two hours. So that really really weighs on me because I only got like half of them back and probably no chance of getting the other two back because I don't make enough money to go to court. I feel like, no matter what I'm doing, I'm letting my kids down.
Speaker 1: How old are the two kids that you have to what is it like you pay one hundred and twenty dollars a month in child support and then you can see them.
Speaker 3: It's supervised visitations. I've had supervised visitations with him for the last five years.
Speaker 1: Okay, again, you don't you don't feel like you have to go into any more detail than you feel comfortable going into. But do you why why is it supervised?
Speaker 3: Basically because the charges against my husband and why ex husband and why he's in federal prison was because he had child porn on his computer and yeah, and with me having a mental illness there they I don't know. I just felt like CPS was against me from day one. And I don't know if being half gay has anything to do with it. Because during one of my visits is here, we had bedbugs and the boys had went to go in the back bedroom and I told them, no, you can't go in there because I didn't want them taking the bed bugs to their foster family. So it was wrote down on the report that I had sexual paraphernalia in my bedroom. What out like, Yeah, seriously.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, first of all, look, I I mean fucking Jesus Christ, I mean shadow that for for your for the father of your children to be arrested for that, and then you having to pick up the pieces I mean, I hope, I hope, I hope you can recognize that that's a lot. It is.
Speaker 3: It's been a nightmare trying to get them back.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Gone everywhere. I can go to three lawyers to try and get help. There's not enough money in the state. Callers. You know, my mom, and he was telling me call doctor Phil, call doctor Phill.
Speaker 4: I don't want to call doctor Phil.
Speaker 1: Don't call doctor Phil.
Speaker 3: He's a real sayer.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I have no idea what you just said. But uh, apparently I don't know anything about doctor Phil. But okay, well, so listen, if we could go back for a second to this, this this wrestling with whether or not you're a good mother, I guess if we could take a second to understand the fact that, like you're trying to be a good mother in a crazy circumstance. Yes, I mean you're you're like, like you know, somebody who's who's whose husband? Uh, the father of the children was not, you know, arrested for something like that. Uh. It would also be struggling to be a mother because, as you say, there is no handbook to do it, and so you're taking the thing that is already incredibly difficult, and is you know, in this situation like ten times more difficult. So I hope you recognize that you're you know, you're you're you're up against you you're doing the best you can going up against a lot. And also I'm sure that that was fucking crazy hard on your kids and for you to be there for them in the face of all of that. I mean, I hope you can give yourself some credit for that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to. But I've made a lot of bad decisions, like being with this a hole in the first place. You know, it makes you wonder like your decision making skill. I mean, if I wasn't with him, I wouldn't have five of my kids. So I'm glad now that I was. But you know, my first husband, I found him in bed with his twelve year old cousin when we were in Kentucky. It's like, what and the hell why do I He's.
Speaker 1: Meant, Jesus Christ, are you with anyone now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, tell me more about like this, your like living situation. Do you do you? You have five kids and how many of them still live with you?
Speaker 3: Technically three of them do. My twenty six year old Caleb had moved in with me about six months ago. And I have one son who's eighteen that lives with me. He's still in high school. And I have my fifteen year old son.
Speaker 1: Okay, hmm. And what are the kids who are out in the world, what do they do? Do they go to school or have jobs?
Speaker 3: Caleb has a job. Yeah, and he just recently got into a new relationship, which is really great because he was heartbroken over a friendship that just didn't work out right. And like I said, the eighteen year old is still is sophomore in high school, no junior, and you know, so we got a year and a half more before he graduates. My one daughter, she's twenty something. She's mad at me and won't talk to me. But she's going to school to be a therapist herself.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: And I was going to college a therapist, but I decided I don't like people, so I quit.
Speaker 1: By the way, I should have brought this up earlier in this conversation that I am doing right now. But have you had the ability to see a real therapist to talk about all of this stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have been in therapy almost for the last ten to fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm very curious what I mean. This is a ton. I mean, this is a ton of just totally fucked up stuff. I'm very curious. What is your real therapist told you or helped you with or how have what has their feedback been in regards to all the stuff that we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, she has been great. There's been times where I've called her and I'm just like, I can't breathe. I feel like I'm coming apart at the scenes. I can't do this anymore. And she was always very sympathetic, like, yeah, you know, this is very fucked up, and you can do it. I got a tattoo on my arm that has just breathe now. But she's been great every step of the way. Has cried with me. Is called GPS's lawyer to say, hey, you know this, shiit ain't right. And the day that I gave up and decided, you know what, I'm never going to get my kids back, and that's okay because I can still be a mom and I can parent them from AFAR. Suicide is not an option because it's going to be so much worse on them. A week later, it was around Mother's Day and my birthday. I got to call my son, my who's now eighteen year old son. Then he was fifteen? Who is coming home?
Speaker 4: Sixteen?
Speaker 3: No? So she was great on, you know, keeping me going and just giving me somebody to talk to.
Speaker 1: Who are you with? By the way, I here's somebody talking.
Speaker 3: That's my eighteen year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one that showed you my show.
Speaker 3: No, that one is at work. But but yeah, you could talk to the eighteen year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me talk to him.
Speaker 4: This is Aiden, the eighteen year old.
Speaker 1: Hi Aiden? How you doing, man? Hi Aiden? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm good. I'm hanging out with my mother and I'm just freaking out that she's talking to you.
Speaker 1: Why are you freaking out?
Speaker 4: Because something like this never happens to us? Basically?
Speaker 1: Soundn't like what.
Speaker 4: Talking to somebody live? Basically Yeah, because I'm always in my womb watching YouTube or TikTok or whatever, and I'm always daydreaming about meeting someone with like a channel and I get it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Well uh well, Aiden, it's it's nice to meet you too.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: What what are you? What are you into? A? Are you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you in fucking are you in college or like, what do you?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you do with your life?
Speaker 4: Well, right now, as my mom previous said, I'm in high school and I have this year and then next year to finish, and I'm looking at bugger king at the moment, it's all right. It's moments and the things I really like. Oh, fin Nights of thready. It's a hood game. If you don't know.
Speaker 3: Mh.
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with five. I've never played it because I'm I don't like jump scares and stuff, but I'm familiar with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean neither, but I absolutely love the story they're going with and I can't wait until the movie comes out.
Speaker 1: Well, you've never played it, but you you said it's one of the things you're in too.
Speaker 4: Test. Actually, yes, But I do have this newer one for the PlayStation over there. I played it the other day m hm. But the games I haven't played. I just played the newer one.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like the jump scares?
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, do that doesn't doesn't the newer one have? The newer one probably has like more intense jump scares, does it not?
Speaker 4: Sometimes it depends?
Speaker 1: Okay, what what else? What else do you like.
Speaker 4: Well, as I said, I anything with a good storyline. Lately, me and my younger brother been playing some Foot Night and uh, I hate to admit it, but I spent a lot of money on that game, which Bobby's going to die in twenty years or so. Then I have the whole entire collection of I say, he's the wrong bunch of events with one sign book and a photo of Tim signing it of Lemony Snickets.
Speaker 1: Lemony Snicket, you have a way you have a photo of Lemony Snicket signing your Lemony Snicket book.
Speaker 4: Yes, nice, and he doesn't like the photos taken, so it's pretty rare.
Speaker 1: That's great. That's so crazy man, Lemony Snicket. It's cool. He's still doing his thing. Lemony Snickett was fuck? When did that? When did that? When was I reading that? Ship?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 1: Like that movie came out when I was in elementary school.
Speaker 4: I will on a letter to Netflix try and trying to get them to put the series on DVD so I could collect them, because I'm a big collector.
Speaker 1: What do you what all do you collect? Well?
Speaker 4: Right now I have a whole bunch of action figures of financial rereadys. I'm missing a couple. I have four different action figures of AVATARLL. I have a go To Action figure and a foot Night Action figure, and then I have a hundred brandom stuff playing and around.
Speaker 1: Is there a what? What is what? What's kind of like your your golden goose?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is there a maybe this is a broadcast? Sorry? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I uh so, my mom told you how I was in Fostercan all that. So one day a little bit, I was at a placement, okay for Christmas, and I asked for a Space Layer set. I thought I was going to get like a twenty thirty dollars one. No, this church gives me the Apollo eleven sets and it was the biggest lego set I've ever have. I'm just still seeking about it. I even have Apollo twelve, fourteen, fourteen cups up there you have McDonald's and the why.
Speaker 1: Is that Apollo? Is that a is it like a like a spaceship or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Follow eleven. It's like, let me check one of the data.
Speaker 3: You know, don't worry, don't.
Speaker 4: Worry about.
Speaker 1: What's uh ad what I'm curious. So, so I know you're you're a collector. I know you're working at Burking. I know that you. Yeah, you're you're into five nights at Freddy's. Do you have like what are your what are your what are your dreams for the future?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Honestly, at this point, there's so many dreams, like one being a YouTuber, then uh having my own company, like a big company that reinvents old tech and bring new tech together.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you what do you want to make YouTube videos about?
Speaker 4: Well, there's been different things I've been doing. I stopped youtubing for a little while, but the last video was something about Fortnite with me and my brother hanging around. Honestly, if I had the popular equipment, I'll probably do it more. But now I'm starting to think of doing a little bit of stop motion to a a couple of my favorite songs.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, I've done that before. What what what song do you want to do stop motion too?
Speaker 4: Well, there's a couple of CIGI five, he's a YouTuber singer. He does a bunch of random stuff. But there's a couple of that I want to do, and one of them is Kryptonite. I feel like that one would be a good one with stop motion mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And do you uh do you do you do you want to plug your YouTube channel? What? What do you want? Do you want to tell us what it is so people can subscribe if they want to find it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's kind of paul because I only have twenty subscribers. But the original name was the King. Then after a little bit more digging, I came across someone else named that, so I change it to the NPC King because half the time I feel like an MPC minding my own business.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, okay, actually hold on a lot. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna. It's just just so everyone knows if they want to subscribe it as at YouTube dot com, slash at the Underscore NPC Underscore King.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah for some reason, but doing this stupid thing where they have the at to make it easier to find people for someone.
Speaker 1: I've seen that. Well listen, man, Yeah, go check out at Underscore. Go check out at the Underscore NPC Underscore King. So well, listen man. So huh, I'm trying to think what else I wanna. I want to ask you guys, how's how's hanging out with with your mom?
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool because I'm technically still a teenager, so I still like to hide hide away in my room most of the time. But I set up my PlayStation out in the living room because for some odd reason, the internet's better out here.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Do you do you ever play PlayStation with your mom?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, but she does play the Xbox, and I do play Xbox with her. Yeah. One of her favorite games is colored due to the infinite Warfare. I think a zombie mode.
Speaker 1: Nice. Nice, hm hmm. What's what's your relationship like with your siblings?
Speaker 4: My siblings? Well, I haven't seen my two younger sisters and ages. My older sister uh, honestly, she's mad at me for some odd reason. And then I have another one staycy she comes and goes. And then because as my mom said, my brother, my two other brothers are living here. And then another brother from my dad's side that's not related to my mom is actually living not too far away from her, and he stops by once in a while, but he's living his own life. M h m hmm.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Mary. Do you do you are you feeling happy and good about life in general and hanging out?
Speaker 4: The one thing that couldn't make it better is if I actually had a gil Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why yeah, I hear your mom. I hear your mom laughing. Why why is she laughing?
Speaker 4: Because I'm pretty sure I give him the bays hook.
Speaker 1: Huh do you do you talk to her about this?
Speaker 4: But yeah, I do? And would you?
Speaker 3: Sayscriber.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, Sampey Getcko for saying that. Now I got eighty five.
Speaker 1: My pleasure. Man, I hope you make some videos for these folks to check out.
Speaker 4: I will definitely make one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please do, please do. Okay, so you you're you're looking sorry say that again?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Well, I was talking to my mom.
Speaker 3: He's gonna make a video about talking the lyle.
Speaker 1: That would be funny. Man, so so so shadow what what uh? Have you given your son any any advice on how how he can get a girlfriend?
Speaker 3: I've tried.
Speaker 4: I'm an end of it. I really don't like getting out much. M hm. That's fine, end of it. No, something like that.
Speaker 3: But I try and be encouraging, like, hey, you know, just talk to her, say hi and get to know, or don't come on too strong, you know, don't start drooling on her or nothing, and just be a good guy, and they're the right one when it's time, will find her away on your path.
Speaker 4: I mean, I, uh, this time, when I was living with my father, there was this one goal. I had an ion, But since a lot of stuff happened, like five six years ago, honestly I have not seen this one goal A shoot play shoe. Shoe was also into me, but honestly, I think that ship is long shaled.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Well, well, listen, here's the thing. You're only eighteen, so you've all you have a you have a long life ahead of you to find uh find a romantic partner.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's what everybody's done, saying single life ain't so bad.
Speaker 3: You don't have to put up with a bunch of bs.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeh m hm. So so Shadow, Shadow want, by the way, has your son been been in says Aiden been in the room the whole time we've been talking.
Speaker 3: Pretty much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been here.
Speaker 1: The phone call mm hmmm, why did know? I kind of should I kind of want to talk, you know, I guess before we go, I kind of wanted to talk more about this this like uh struggle that you're having about whether whether or not you you feel like you're a good mom. And uh, I'll say this, aiden seems like a pretty, you know, nice happy kid. I feel like that's that's pretty. That's pretty pretty indicative of of you being a good mom.
Speaker 3: I hope.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 3: I mean, I will feel good when they're all grown up. It doesn't matter what they do in life, what kind of career that they have, as long as they find something that makes them feel good, whatever that is.
Speaker 4: Mm hm m hmm.
Speaker 1: I think that's good. And also, you know, oh, sorry, were you guys gonna say?
Speaker 4: Between you and me, my mom and father both try to off themself several times, and the several times has not worked. So I feel like one of us kids are here for a reason. And I don't know if you owe a believer in God. He's not, Oh you're not. Well, so I'm not bad, but I feel like I'm here for a reason. I just haven't found it yet.
Speaker 1: Hm hm hmm. Well listen, I you were what were you about to say about God?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just saying I feel like He put me here for a reason.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hm.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I I want to look. I think both of you are very lovely people. And it sounds like both of you have have It sounds like both of you have have really been through a lot. But uh, despite all of that, have you know compassion and happy spirits and the desire to do good by each other and buy other people and by yourselves? And I think that says a lot. Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 3: So. My life is just dedicated to my kids right now, when they're all grown up and moved out, I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself looking forward to being a grandma.
Speaker 4: Someday, which I'm hoping to provide that for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just live life, live it for the moment, just see what comes next.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, Is there anything else that you guys want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 3: Nope, I don't think so. I just I think that you are very handsome, even in the green paint lyle.
Speaker 1: Thank you kindly, I appreciate that shadow eat And anything else you want to say with the people of the computer before we go, it doesn't have to also be about how handsome I am.
Speaker 5: And all I have to say is thank you for letting me be a part of this and thanks for the last time I checked, and my brother check was one ten subscribers, So thank you all for checking me out.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess I would end it that, you know, if you're a parent, go hug your kids tonight because you don't know what's coming tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys very very much for being on my show and wishing both of you guys the best of luck.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we're coming to your live show in Indy.
Speaker 1: So oh shit, well, holy shit, please if you come to my live show in Indy, you know, fucking let me know. Well, I we'll take a pic.
Speaker 3: Patreon on the night, so I will send you a message when we get the tickets.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. Hey you guys, take care.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 3: Live along to Prosper.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: Bye. Damn what sweet folks. I mean, I I have so many thoughts. I mean, I I kind of said what I wanted to say to them already, but it is like, ah, you know, I'm thinking, I'm I have a lot of thoughts. First of all, the mom shadow sounded like she had from the bats a kind of unfortunate hand of cards.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: She was talking about how her her mom was fucking disowned her and was not great to her. And then she she starts dating this guy and he fucking sleeps with his kid cousin, and that's fucked. And then she has kids with these other guys and he does so think it's it's it's fucked. And you know, just just I don't know, she she just she just fucking this this this woman is just dealing with with so much and on top of the fact that having five children is incredibly difficult. And I don't know, I feel her. I feel her pain and in dealing with all of those things. And again to be dealing with all of that and to still be able to be there for your kids and give a ship, I mean, it's a lot. It's a lot. I hope she knows it's a lot. And like I, Aiden was, he's a nice kid. He's a nice guy, you know. She and they seemed like they had a good relationship, and uh, I don't know, I'm just I'm just wishing a lot of uh compassion to those those people. They were good people. Shout out. Shout out to Shadows, Shout out to Aiden. Check go check out YouTube dot com, slash at the Underscore NPC Underscore King. I'm excited to see what he uh, what he cooks up? Okay, anything else I want to say about that? I think we're good. What a call? What a call?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, how can I get you today? Uh?
Speaker 6: I kind of wanted to tell you about a kind of a secret I've been keeping from a lot of people in regards to my old job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 6: So this to be super honous it to you. I got fired from my father in law's company because I wanted to give the employees benefits.
Speaker 1: YouTube the whole team that you wanted to give the employees' benefits, and then he fired you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it kind of became like he took it like as a challenge of powers. And I got really thrown off because I was like, dude, I'm trying to, you know, get you some tax write offs here through you know, giving some employees benefits, right, making everybody's quality life a little bit better. I thought I would bring everybody's mood up because our production and quality started tinking really really bad, and we worked with really big names and like the electronics companies, like the electronics world. So I thought this was like a you know, like a good way of boosting up morale. So I kind of want to know what you're You know, if you were in the same position, do you think you might have reacted the same?
Speaker 1: Well, what is it that you did to react? I mean, it says here, I'm gonna just say what it says. It says that you have ever since you left this job, you have been using the company credit card to buy things.
Speaker 6: Yes, but I've using it to buy things that I think isn't that bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've been using it to buy things you think aren't that bad. Now I want to know, aren't you afraid that they are going that you're going to get caught doing this?
Speaker 6: To be honest, no, I was the accountant and I was literally finding so much money that was going out of the company for bullshit reasons. So I really don't think fifty dollars a month is ever going to be noticed, because you know, five thousand at a time was never noticed, ten thousand at a time was never noticed. And it wasn't money that I took out, just you know, money spent on bs, you know, like things you never used, machines we never used, like a sawmill, or like what's it called. I'm trying to think of the name, you know, like like a bandsaw there you go, like, imagine like a bandsaw for your up. It's brand new, it's saran wrapped, never gets to us, and it gets thrown in the back. And because you live here in California now, the sun is just gets ruined. A brand new machine in the back of the lot goes to waste.
Speaker 1: Now, what are you buying with this credit card?
Speaker 6: So the first things I bought was actually a sticker printer because my wife really wanted to start making stickers.
Speaker 1: Okay, and your how long have you been buying things with the sticker maker? How long have you been buying things with the company card in general?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: My god, since I got fired, it's probably been about like two three months ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you still buying things with it?
Speaker 6: Recently? I kind of started feeling bad and I haven't found anything that really like gave me that thrill, because the last things I bought were some first edition Jack Carowac books that I've always wanted to buy, and after that, I just kind of it just, you know, the the throw kind of just died for me. Mhm.
Speaker 1: So what's your relationship like with your father in law now? Do you still talk to him?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: The last time we spoke was when he fired me, and he said I never want to see you again, and I was like, I can totally make that happen.
Speaker 1: Now, how is that? How is that effected your relationship with your your wife?
Speaker 6: Honestly, it hasn't affected it much in the sense of between me and her. But her parents are pretty you know, upset at the whole situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so I mean, of course, well, of course her parents are upset, But as long as it hasn't really impacted your relationship with her, you know, her parents. I mean, who gives a ship? Really me?
Speaker 6: Because you know, just to open up, I came home very upset. You know, I felt like a loser, you know, like I completely blew it at a really big shot at a really nice company. But you know, she told me, you know, same thing you just said. She was like, hey, who cares?
Speaker 3: You still have me?
Speaker 1: But also, man, it's like, you're this isn't going to end well for you, right, Like you know that eventually you will get caught. I mean, even if you don't, it's like, what are you even really gaining from risking this?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't say it's more so gain. It's just kind of money's been tight, and there's sometimes I want to get things that I can't usually afford, just because it's been pure hell since I lost that job, and you know, sometimes I can't justify you know, not getting those things that have made our life just a little bit better, like.
Speaker 1: The first edition Jack Carouac books.
Speaker 6: Actually, yeah, we actually had a pretty beautiful experience the other night when we were going through the books when they came into the mail, and we hadn't really had a you know, a one on one you know experience like that over something that we had. Actually, so when we first met, uh, we actually spent years in San Francisco before COVID you know, shut down the whole world, and actually got to take her you know, kind of through where Jack Carouac would spend time in San Francisco, and you know, that was kind of one of those core memories of you know, of the foundation of our relationship that you know, kind of reminded us, you know, like why we're together and you know, what we're doing with each other, and we actually have a dog rescue together, so it just kind of you know, inspired us to just keep on going. And you know, even though we might do bad things, sometimes there's always you know, there's always a reason to do good.
Speaker 1: So listen, man, I.
Speaker 2: I do think that's.
Speaker 1: So listen. I think that's sweet. But your father in law hates you already. Your father in law already has it out for you, right.
Speaker 6: Kind of kind of your.
Speaker 1: Father in law.
Speaker 6: The whole situation was a little bit weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I just I don't think it's a I don't think it's worth it to jeopardize your current situation to keep doing this. I'm gonna do what you want, live your life, go crazy, buy buy hundreds of thousands of dollars of things on that credit card, get a washing machine, get buy a dog with it, do whatever. I buy a house with it, do anything you want. But yeah, I don't think I don't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 6: Agree, that's that's kind of that's kind of why, you know, after having that those couple of moments, I was just kind of, you know, I don't know how to I don't know how to say it. I don't want to say like, my morals are all over the board, But sometimes I get into a weird headspace of like I kind of want to just do something that's that kind of feels like a white way, but not you know, I don't want to play the holder. Could be worse, but sometimes it definitely.
Speaker 4: Feels that way.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 1: What is your name?
Speaker 6: Valentine?
Speaker 1: Valentine? Are you before we go? Are you gonna get a new job?
Speaker 6: Actually, do have a new job?
Speaker 1: What's your new job? Okay? Listen, okay, okay, I'll like if you okay, if you have another job. It's time. It's time to put the company credit card away.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 6: That's why I've been trying to call about this topic for about two weeks.
Speaker 1: But now I got here.
Speaker 6: I'm like, hey, I sell life insurance.
Speaker 1: You sell life insurance.
Speaker 6: Yes, I saw life insurance, and then I run our dog rescue full.
Speaker 1: Time see one day seem And now what scares me is I'm like, what is the pipeline from uh, you know, using money from your father in law's business to selling your father in law life insurance and then murdering him. I don't know, I don't know how far away those two things are, but I just, you know, I don't want to see you go there.
Speaker 6: No, definitely not, you know, just a little heads up on when you're actually getting insurance. Just like when you're getting car insurance, you have to ensure your interest right, so they know why you've got the policy and who the money goes to, so you know everything. This is exactly why I'm.
Speaker 1: Valentine, Valentine, Valentine, Valentine, Valentine. I'm a get Yeah, I know about car insurance. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 6: Yeah, always remember that you know somebody loves you. And that's kind of why I always tune into the show, because you always end the show in a positive note.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that I never said I loved anyone though.
Speaker 6: That's true. Maybe it's just a feeling.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm always super baked when I wants to show. It's just the vibes I get.
Speaker 1: That's probably the weed making you feel loved.
Speaker 6: Maybe you just always have like you always you have, like that Fabio stairtoo through the screen. So it just makes me and my way feel very loved with our dogs.
Speaker 1: Hey, Valentine, Yes, have a good night.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It's I cut him off when he said, you too probably didn't even notice. Hello, wow, how can I get you on that?
Speaker 2: I just want to talk about a shroom trip I had like two years ago.
Speaker 1: It says here that you had a shroom shirt, you had a shroom trip, and the call screener wrote this down. Okay, the call screener wrote, he had a shroom trip, and he knows for a fact that the world is a simulation. You know this for a forty fact.
Speaker 2: I would say, in my eyes, I would consider it a fact. If no one can disprove it to me, then it's the fact that my eyes right.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear how you believe it's a fact.
Speaker 2: So I had this roommate at the time, and I kind of introduced him to shroom, and we slowly started going up on the progression, you know, like I introduced them. I say, started with two grams. We do two grams of shrooms, that's whatever. We get like high, a little bit higher.
Speaker 3: Than the lead.
Speaker 2: And then we go three grams, pretty good, start seeing a little uh, you know, and then we one time we decided let's just go for it and we did like a little over I think it was like four and a half grams each And at one point I was feeling sick, and so I go to the bathroom and I puke up all the shrooms. But at that point it was already in my system. If you, if you've ever done shrooms and puked on shrooms, you know that sometimes it like intensifies your trip. So I started tripping balls. And then when that happened, I lay down on the couch and we're just watching a movie, probably Pine Up Express for the fiftieth time, and I look at of walls and it's all binary code. It's zero one, zero one. The TV is binary code. Everything in the whole room, everything is binary code. It just felt I got broke through into like, well everything is actually made of.
Speaker 1: To be a dick right now, I'm going to be a dick right now. Have you considered heard Have you considered the fact that the room was binary code? Not because all of reality is a simulation, but because you were tripping on shrooms.
Speaker 2: I see your point. However, if the real if that's the reality that I'm in, wouldn't that be effect to me?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, oh for sure. I mean, look, whatever you want can be a fact to you. My look, if I decide that I'm I'm painted blue right now, then that's a fact in my own reality. Yeah, I mean, yeah, sure, whatever you want can be a fact to you.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question? Yeah, I want to take I want to get really high on shrooms. I haven't taken trooms in a year or two. Now I want to get really high on stroom and go to the zoo and see if I can talk to the animals. Huh do you think that would be a good idea or a bad.
Speaker 1: Idea relative to what like?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a good idea. What are you trying to accomplish?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to now, I'm trying to see if I can have some kind of emotional connection with the animals. But then I'll get too fad there locked up.
Speaker 1: You can have an emotional connection with with animals without being on trum. You could just go off to one of them and well, I guess at the zoo. Maybe a pet coo would be a little bit of a better place to do that because you can actually go up and pet the animals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: H Well, I've learned a lot about facts from talking to you. Is there anything else you want to say to the people the computer before you go. I do too. I want to do it again, but I have to. I'm I don't know if I'm in the right mental space to do it. We'll see.
Speaker 2: That's why I've been putting it off. I'm just like man, I tripped out that last time, so it's like keeping it off and whatnot. But I only feel like a better person the next day.
Speaker 1: I've only done it once, and I did like a two and a half two point five, and I was really happy. I felt good. But I don't I don't know. I don't know what my Yeah, I don't know. I don't know how it's going to be the next time I do it. I want to do it again soon. But hey, maybe we can do it together.
Speaker 2: That'd be sick, I would Yeah, maybe you can do four you well, and then you wouldn't be able to separate facts from opinion.
Speaker 1: Maybe that'd be a good place to be.
Speaker 2: You're not a line.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling, Luke, don't do drug. Oh jeez, oh geez. Rick goes on the line making your phone calls every night.
Speaker 3: Ever goes to it.
Speaker 6: I'm just teaching you a loud