Speaker 1: I know any Allush Moppy, I got hi, I know adding Ashpy. Hello, Hi Dare. I don't know what that was. Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and this is Nila and it's Wednesday, like it's actually Wednesday.
Speaker 1: We're recording on Wednesday and it's not even just Wednesday. It's five eleven. Yeah, like we this is gonna be like, this is gonna be a late episode. Yeah. I don't think anyone tunes and red at six anyway, No, thank god, because maybe they do. Maybe they listen to us in traffic or something. Oh that's true. Well, don't be that. It's gonna be a little, a little bit late.
Speaker 3: How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: It was pretty good. I worked for your week so far far everything's pretty good. You know, the usual ship that happens, plus some other usual unexpected ship that always happened, so I should expect it by now, but it doesn't, you know, adult life. How about you? How is your week? I had a pretty event full day week in general. Day yeah day. Well this week I hung out with Ivy have we was I back in town? I was out of town. I came back.
Speaker 3: I think you've been here in this whole week.
Speaker 2: That was Friday, back intown Friday, okay, and then Saturday all these fires started happening in La. I'm sure you guys watched the news. There's been a lot of big fire. Fire has been like popping up all over.
Speaker 1: Basically really like San Fernando Valley and like deeper and remember and San Francisco and San Francisco actually, and then there was a fire and Griffith Park. Oh right, so there's just fires everywhere. Oh yeah, really odd. That seemed random. I don't know if that was like related, It's not related. It was like a well, you know, the conspiracy theorists people are saying it's it's hard, but that I can't confirm that. I don't know. I don't want to. Why would they want fires? Well, at first I wanted the same thing, But today I saw an updated controversial I mean not a conspiracy uh post that basically said California is supposed to install some super high speed like subway system from San Francisco to Los Angeles, and that if you compare the maps, that the where they're like clearing out people is very similar to the maps. But I also got this from like not a re lifal source. Interesting. Interesting, you know, I mean, you know how I feel. I don't put anything past anyone land Grab. Is this the same person person? I want to say, just because I know for a fact this person doesn't listen. Probably, So remember the episode. First of all, she's obviously a little crazy and she's a very extreme. But remember the episode I told you that, did I say about the time I had the threesome with young Bay and we were with the girl she took off her full wind? Yeah? Oh my god, who knew she was? I didn't know she was a conspiracy theory. She's super pro black, super conspiracy theorist, super extreme, like level tens. That's right, that's right, that's right. I showed you. Yeah you did. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, well, you know, I wouldn't put it past it.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think, I don't know. Man. These fires were like they started off small.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I heard there's a fire, and then suddenly it was like, oh no, Actually everyone in my family had to evacuate.
Speaker 1: My mom had to evacuate, my dad had to evacuate. Baby daddy had to evacuate. Mandatory evacuations. So the speaking was kind of crazy. My dad's what are you watching some more of her conspiracy?
Speaker 2: My dad's neighbor's house burnt down, and all around my mom's neighborhood got burnt up. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it just smells like smoke in general, like those last over the weekend. It was just smoky and I had a bad allergy. The whole valley you can smell. It's like someone's of barbecuing, but everywhere. I just feel so bad for all those people that lost everything, that didn't have time to get anything out. The animals that are like I.
Speaker 2: Could just imagine them trying to escape the fire, running back and forth, smoking elation, not even having no idea what's happening.
Speaker 1: You know, nowhere to run to, not knowing where to run. They transported the giraffe from Malibu Line so far, most important, most importantly giraffe, the famous draft from Hangover is safe. Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Her Calamigo's ranch, I think up burned down, which is like a huge wedding destination area.
Speaker 1: It's also actually it was looking there for my wedding. It's a rehab too. Clients and there really like super rich rehab clients who insist in getting their lashes done while they're still in rehab. Wait, you would go to the rehabs to do their lab Yeah, that's amazing. Yeah, and it's beautiful and like so much shit. Also, that happened last week, like three days later, three days before the fire, was that shooting at the bar and Thousand Oaks. And there was a couple whose son got killed at that bar and their house burned down three days later. Oh my god, are you kidding me? Yes? Girl? What? Then there was another there was another woman who said that her was it her son or her brother had had escaped the Vegas shooting. No, and then and that one he did. Yeah, there's like freaking accidents. This is this is insane. It's so sad.
Speaker 2: And I heard that Tamara Mawori, her niece. Yeah, it's just crazy. I mean this this to put it in perspective. You guys, this place the shooting is probably like twenty five minutes from here on the freeway.
Speaker 1: It was like a twenty eight year old ex military guy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the fire they had the fire, the fire started out, it started off and think paradise, it's something called like paradise. But then it affected Thousand Oaks two and effective just all of the San Fernando Valley.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm still waiting to hear.
Speaker 1: It's just so fun. It's just so funny to me how whenever there's a shooting and you know it's a white person, it's not like a terrorist, oh for sure, if this would have been any ray other race. Like I don't want to bring it there, like sorry to make it all like crazy, but like the media portrays like a troubled a troubled ex vet goes goes on, goes on, psychic rampage and cycle, you know, and then it it's like, oh, sweet smoking teenager from urban inner city, like it's come to completely good case study the Koran, right right. You know, it's just like the media, really, I just haven't I haven't really been hearing much about it, the shooting. Like I feel like they're like just moving on. It's weird. We live in a weird time, in a weird space and where shit is going on, and I feel like they don't want to talk about it because it's like, oh my god, Like it's just like, you know, it's fucked up, but like you know, I guess I just should happen. There's just so much fucked up ship going on in general in the world, like there's this's just a very weird place ran and I don't know, I don't know if they're trying to like enrage the public for for gun laws or I mean, I'm always thinking there's an agenda that needs to be because the media only talks about what they want to be relevant period. They want what they want to push is definitely like there's an a gender, they have the ability and the means to do it. And if you think what the mainstream media is talking about is by chance, you're to your fucking mind, you know, like that this is like no, it's.
Speaker 2: All about like strategic It's fine, we died this, like they know we digest that shit and like it seeps into our heads and it's all about mind control and.
Speaker 1: What they want you to feel is important. And I mean, obviously, like I think all of also like we're intelligent beings and we did also have our own minds too and decide what's important too. But there's definitely a heavy influence in the media. I do. Specifically, I took a like an intro to psychology class, and I don't know if I remember shit else from this whole semester or any other class I Tech. But there was a portion they talk about like what advertising and the introduction of television and radio, And there's just like a page specifically about how at that time, when it first came out, they started to study the psyche of the human brain and psychological what they can implant subconsciously and consciously and how our brain works that psychology. Yeah, more things than we probably educate ourselves on knowing. So psychologically, if someone has spent fifty seventy five years, one hundred years, whatever, like really funny realizing the functioning past our own understanding. Best believe there are so many subliminal and subconscious things being fed to us NonStop that we're actually taking in and acknowledging and not even consciously our children. That's why a lot of times in the radio, I automatically turn off advertisements. I don't watch commercials, I don't fall asleep to that shit. I don't really watch TV. Not that I'm susceptible, because I clearly look at Facebook and cry and shit. But the point is it's like we can logically from what we know we're taking in, so imagine what we don't even know we're taking in. No, it's true. It's fucking scary. It's true. What people want to be like, you're so so conspiracy. I'm like, no, it's real, people, or you're in programs. That shit is real. It's not like some far out movie sci fi movie. It's happening. I think that shit, I honestly, I mean, like I know, I think like mk ultra is real. Do you know what that is? What's that an mk ultra? Okay, So, like have you ever seen those movies? They're always in movies, but it's a real thing in the government where they like basically can program a soldier and then they can reprogram you to completely not have like memory of those like the ninja training they've taught you or whatever like, and then they can trigger you at any point in your life, like say a combination of random word's like sugar brown two beta seven two four five two six ten one walk away, and then suddenly you've been you've been reprogrammed, and then you could do anything they pro like they've programmed you to do. So for instance, like that guy. People don't think I'm bad shit that guy like who did remember the movie shooting a while back when they when they yeah, when they put him on trial, he's like, he has no recollection of that. He doesn't he had no reason, like he did not know what happened, and they were trying to say he was just crazy. But like, even for instance, this is what I really not to say that people don't get killed and they're not in harm because I think they have to in order to get their point across. But for this one's what I knew for sure was an MK ultra. The fucking Las Vegas shootings were definitely they have like videos and you can hear multiple shooters from different ranges. You have the most security in the world. I'm concerned in a casino anywhere in Vegas on the strip, in a casino, you have the most surveillance. Ever. They never showed a surveillance of this old ass man dragging all these guns in and all this ammo. Do you know how heavy ammo is? Even if the butt like the Bellman, had an excessive amount of luggage, you would be alarmed. You would see a surveillance someone would have like, there's so many things that did not make sense, and then we're obvious blatant sloppy lies. It makes me think that. And then they like interviewed the girlfriend who worked at a casino and she's like, I had no idea. His brother was like I had just seen him's always around kids. I don't know he even really his girlfriend had moved, was in like China or or something she had like he had sent her away. No, but she was going to visit her family like they had planned on she had planned on going, but no one was like, this is totally something that No. His brother said he was like a recluse and like had started to be like more recluse.
Speaker 2: I don't know who knows, Like I I think that that that one specifically, I remember there being a lot of like conspiracies around it.
Speaker 1: It just didn't make a lot of sense. No, there's definitely some parts of it that don't make sense, Like how do you get all that animal in there? Yeah, well he's like it was like a seventy He wasn't like a young like a ninja shit girl. You know, it's just odd and it makes me think, like, I don't know, maybe I watched too many movies, or maybe this ship is real. The government has a nasty, nasty system we have here in America, and there's some nasty.
Speaker 2: People in it for sure. Shavy shit happens all the time to influence things all the time. I mean, she's you know, slavery.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't. I don't put past that.
Speaker 2: I don't put past like, you know, terrorist attacks happening in the United States, you know, put on by the government to push the NRA's agenda, right, you know, and.
Speaker 1: We need to be protected. Look what happens when you're not protected exactly? You know, for sure, give up all your rights let us protect you. Yeah. So yeah, I think that's shady speaking of shady police. Also for speaking a shady government, which you can rely on us to talk about every week. There's I don't know if anyone saw this, there's this senator Mississippi. No, she's junior senator. I guess she's running against a Democrat in the twenty seventh. Anyway, she's literally on video saying if there if there was a hanging I'd be on the front row, y if there was a public hanging out in the front row, And then ask her about it the following day and she's like, I said what I said. I put a statement out and yeah, I put a statement out and I staying by my statement. The woman's like, being as though Mississippi has the history of lynchings. I put out my statement and my statement my sgment, so being as though you have a very dense black population. I said, what, I'm like, bitch, She gave zero fox. Then, according to CNN, she released the statement like maybe a tweet that said that she was talking about a local cattle farmer. Yeah, yo, it's the bitch you could say, I said. I stand by my statement. We're in a very We're not as far as we think we are. We've come.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy how it's undeniable yet people really some people really think that, like move on, Yeah, race, we're all one race, the human race.
Speaker 1: Move on. And it's like, I'm trying, but the senator keeps saying lynchy things, you know, like I hate ever people saying like maybe you stop focusing maybe a black people stop focusing on race so much. I'm like, but it keeps focusing on us. I don't know, but keep getting killed and flenched and ship. It's a huge problem. It was a lynching like two weeks ago. Yeah, a woman who's like an activist in the community, her son. Yeah, it's just But then they try to play it off as, oh, it was a suicide, a suicide. They were trying to say that he was lynched off a tree of someone with someone not his shirt, like Sandra Bland, it was a suicide, and this was a suicide in jail. Bitch decided to kill herself on a routine trophic cuff. That bitch was in there like I'm going to sue the ship of them is what she was in there thinking. And they knew, Oh, bitch is kind of smart. We did too much. We did too much, we went too far, too far, we can't testify it. Let's just say she killed herself and even they got away with that shit. Yo. It makes my fucking blood boil. I mean, like hard, because I people don't understand. People do not understand, like the severity. I would like to like be blaxed about it, but I'm in fucking rage relaxed. Oh I like to be blaxed about it. I'm like, is that like a calm black person, no blas Maybe it can be if you're if you're too common as a black person blaxed. She's way too blexed. It's a term though, because you know black people wo are like, well, I don't really see Ray.
Speaker 3: She's really too blaxed.
Speaker 1: So if you're too blacks, which we just made it right now, we probably can't be friends if we can't get in these arguments about why we're mad and angry at the world and what the solution can be, and also how are you going to get to change it? You're blacks and I can't hang with you, which is even worse than wax white and relaxed. I know, it's just even more embarrassing. I feel you, girl, I mean that's just I can cry. No, I have cried, I mean so many times hearing story after story. It's just like what it could be, like your father, your sister, your son. I can't I do understand that we live in this fucked up world where people can't just love each other. Like humans are so lovey, Like we're so easy. It's so we're so easy to love. People are easy to love, and I think so, I think people are generally easy to love. I can find something to love about most people, you know. And I just don't understand how you can't like see someone and see someone close to you, like your grandma, your mom, your something, like in any situation, like it's somebody. Somebody, Every human is somebody, even the racist woman that's coming. I mean, I just I think it's funny.
Speaker 3: I think it's sad. I think, but you can find something to love in her and in that not in that moment, you can't.
Speaker 1: Not not to I think, not.
Speaker 2: Not to not.
Speaker 1: But I feel sorry for her sadness. I feel sorry for her ignorance. I feel sorry she lets her whole old Why asked life to about eighty five to even have accomplishments like being a senator and still be so hateful and still be so lonely and sad? And that's sad to me, that's sad. You hold that much hate in your heart. You said, you said at a rally, I would like to be front row watching somebody's death. You're a fucking monster. You are a fucking monster. I feel bad for you. You know, like you're eighty years old and you got this foreign life and you want to watch somebody die. You're a sick bitch, you know. You tell that Jimmy Lie, You tell Cindy Pale, whatever the fuck her name is. Listen here, Cindy Hyde Smith, I love you even though you're a silly bitch. Imagine the little pollutions of children she's planned in the world. Disguison. Yeah, oh my god, I can't. I'm not okay, I'm not gonna bash Cindy's offspring. You don't know her offspring.
Speaker 3: They could be all against this because their mother was so hateful growing up.
Speaker 2: I'm going probably why she's so hateful because her daughter is married a black guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, she has a little live and worse, her son married a black woman. Even worse, Dear, why is that worse? Because don't you find that, like white people think it's worse if their son married a black woman versus their daughter being a black guy. No, I think I think white people hate black men more. You that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right you No, No, they hate a sequel.
Speaker 1: No, they hate a sequel. I think it's worse because they'll take that black man's last name. You're gotta be Jones, he put what you you're gonna be? You gotta be Cyril Brown. And then they have a baby, and then suddenly they like you a little bit more. Because everyone loves children. No, not Cindy little, not Cindy.
Speaker 3: I find that the children are usually the.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It's true, like the turning, it's not necessarily the turning. It's becoming a more tolerant like.
Speaker 1: Oh she's half, why she's half?
Speaker 3: Oh but she's so cute, these little mixed Oh my god, where was I? Oh my god, where was I? When I was listening to a conversation.
Speaker 1: I could not focus, Like I was at dinner with someone else, but I was listening to someone else's the conversation with this group. Oh it was in Florida, of course.
Speaker 2: Of course I was in Florida, in Saint Petersburg and I was out eating, and so she was talking to me, and I was like, couldn't barely focus because I was listening to this table behind me.
Speaker 3: And they're like, yeah, you know, you know, she's one of those mixed babies.
Speaker 1: I couldn't help but think of you.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, you know, her dad is African American and her mom you know, she's light like us. So you know when they mix it together these days, like they get they're really beautiful.
Speaker 1: How they come out. I was like, oh my god. I mean the intention was like was there, but like the breakdown of the whole conversation. I was like, oh no, I mean I've literally been been around friends I would like acquaintances, and they'll be like, oh, oh, you know, like oh she's but she's like light, she's pretty, she's light, and I'm just like shut up. Like people are just so ignorant and so oblivious to just like even verbiage like how you deliver things and what you're saying, like you might need you should sink before you talk, Like I hate that. Like someone asked me I was doing LA. She's like, oh, is your baby mixed? I'm like no, They're like, oh, my trainer, like she's so cute, she has she I love when they're trying to tell me they know a friend who has a mixed baby, you know, because like, oh she's black. I'm like she's like she's mixed. I'm like, ohh she mixed with like oh black and Korean. She's so cute. And then she's like, is your baby mixed? I'm like, no, it's not a Gucci you know, it's not the special edition, not a thing. Not everyone is. Even though I am, she's a Gucci special position. We sold out in eighty seven so I get super irritated. I know I need to calm the fuck down, though, Why do I shoes? Young babe? Oh my got our teeth? Oh go get it. It's delicious. But young Bay, you know how you can make your emoji on your phone? He's gonna kill like good thing. Listen he did the emoji and I'm like, yo, why did you make your eyes like light? Your eyes? Didn't you show me them? Did I show you? Or is it you that showed me? I can't remember? And he was all laughing. I'm like, I know, you know you picked those light eyes and you are asked, does not have these are dark as hell? They're a dark brown. I'm like, I can't get the fuck out of here with your fake as this is how you see yourself? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, someone else was showing me. They were making fun of someone else's emoji like that. Oh yeah, it was Actually I was on the plane. I was on a plane flying when I was flying back from New York this last week. The person next to me, we I became friends with these all these these guys that were traveling to LA to like have fun away from their kids. And he was like, show show her your emoji.
Speaker 1: Show me.
Speaker 3: The guy is like, where is he from? He was, uh, Guyanese, And so he's like, he shows.
Speaker 1: Me his emoji.
Speaker 2: This emoji is like four shades lighter than him and she and his friend is Guyanese. He's like, do you see how fucking light this motherfucker wade himself? And I was like, oh my god, why did you do that? And I tried to make my bit moji first of all. Then I didn't feel like I was not satisfied with my hair options. No, I mean that, but it's still fun. I didn't I didn't even do it. I was like, fuck this, I'm not represented here. I like my hair so curly hair would look like bubbles on my head like there was it was an even and it's linglents or something.
Speaker 1: Ship just looked like bubble head. I don't know. How's your emoji? Your bit moji? What is it called a bit mooji memoji? What does yours look like? I wish? My cousin told me mim was too dark? My bitch, you can't see? Did you fuck it up? Did you have what do you think that's called erica? Like if you have, like you see yourself differently than you actually are. Yeah, it's a just sort of morpho morphius, like self morphia. I made that up. You think about it, You think about that a huh. Yeah, We're gonna pause because Erica is making tea and it didn't work out. Give us one second. Sorry, we had to make some tea. It was crucial talking about my black anger black on that how I hate the government whole black humans. Yeah, I am oh No, we're talking about self morphia. When you see yourself as like self morphia. Body is morphia when people see themselves something that they totally don't look like, like for shake slider.
Speaker 2: Or ten years younger, right, which I do feel twenty one. Anyway, Also to this week, today, I got a colonic.
Speaker 1: Guys. I'm not sure if anyone out there has experienced a kolonic, but shit, literally literally, I actually did a post about my sugar addiction on our Instagram and I got a lot of messages back from some of you guys about like different tips or things I should do to like get the sugar out of my body and like you know, jump start my new life style is a non sugar addict. One of them was a colonic. Another one was like a parasite detox. Someone said fruit, which doesn't work for me. I would goether fruit detal, like just eat fruit or just only eat fruit instead of sugar. Oh across the sugar.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, if it was that easy, I would have been done that.
Speaker 1: So I had a mcflurry last night. Guys, I'm kind of mad you went without me. Wait how about this? This is even worse. It's so fucked up. So I ate the mcflur. And you know how like when they make the MC flour they never put enough at the bottom. You never cut enough for the cookie to reach the bottom of You went and got your own oreos and put them in. You crunched them up and put them inside boh my dear, and it was so bombed. You crushed it fresh like the orioles I have in the cabinet on our trip, girl girl, but you crushed him and then fort him in. I ate, well, I ate it, And then I was like I hate this ship.
Speaker 2: How like I get to like, I get to like middle Bottom and it's just like this creamy like I saw her an ice cream.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't even know what that shit is. It's like super thick. I don't know it is, and then so I was like, what this I have oreos? So I crunched up like three oreos and like, how did you crunch him in a baggy with my fingers my bare ants? And then I used the McDonald's spoon. It was like crunching them aggressively in the cup.
Speaker 2: Still it was bomb anyway, but all knowing that even the next day I was going to get it colonic. So me and Jamila went Jamila did my lashes last night, and then we went to, uh, where do we go?
Speaker 1: Cheesecake factory? Ordered everything I wanted until I was gonna puke. I ate so much, but then decided I'd have one last space and room for dessert. So I pulled over.
Speaker 2: As I'm pulling in McDonald's because I don't ever go to McDonald's ever.
Speaker 1: I was like, where are we going? What is this? She's like, Mommy, what are we getting? What are we getting? I was like, I'm not doing anything. I get a real sugar attic like you get nothing for She was like, I want lemonade. I'm like, it's too late for lemonade. But not like the perks of being an adult. Yeah. She was like I was hoping she wouldn't ask for it, because that's how real I am. And then she was like is that ice cream? And I was like I was gonna lie. I was gonna lie.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, yes, it's ice cream and she was like oh. And then she was like can I have something? And I was like she had a bite, and then she didn't ask for any more. I was like, thank god, because she knew she was pushing mine. I like literally am in the bed because she was going to bed and she slips with me still ending tomorrow and you're ending.
Speaker 1: She was like sleep. She was like trying to lay on top of me, and.
Speaker 2: I was like you can't lay on top and she's like why Mom, Like no, because I want to eat my ice cream in peace, in private. I was like eating it like this, she wouldn't see me and be remembered of it, like reminded that I had ice cream.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's how deep it goes. Guys, that's how bad this sugar she made? They the klonic. Yes, So I went to this this woman. She was really awesome. Great.
Speaker 2: Should follow a on Instagram. She does have an Instagram Colonics by cam Kam and she you know, walked me through it. I've had I've had colonics before. It's been a really long time. But yeah, she's put that thing.
Speaker 1: She like lubed up that pose, inserted it in very delicately. Like it was so delicate.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh if all my anal sex experiences have been this ways.
Speaker 1: As gentle as you can. That's why guys are so anti because it goes up there butt. Yeah, it's like your shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so stupid. And at first it was fine, like they filled. What they do is they fill you up with water for like sixty seconds or as long as you can really do it. They hope you can get. The goal is to get to sixty seconds and then releasing it. And so they have to do that like a bunch of times because it takes a while to really break through all your intestines and get all the way up there.
Speaker 1: So like the first few flushes were like uncomfortable, but like I was doing fine. The lack bitch like the last two I was like, I don't think I could do this. I was like, I feel nauseous, I'm going to throw up. I feel not throw up. I just felt ill. I felt like I needed I just felt like, you know, when you take a laxi, if you're taking a laxive, it feels like someone's like kind of cutting you inside and then yeah, the release. But I will say I definitely think everybody needs to do it. There's no way you can really cleanse yourself naturally.
Speaker 2: That deeply, you know what I mean, and really clear out like you know, your colon holds so much it's like a breathing ground for just like things.
Speaker 1: I thought I could do it at home with the host to your tub or something. Oh and where just have the shit come out? Where in your tub? I don't know. I just thought I saw like a home kit before it's actual shit.
Speaker 3: What do you think is coming out of me?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what else would have. I don't know. It's bile okay, okay, okay, it's called liquids. It's a lot of things. Yeah, anyway, enough I might be probably like, Okay, we're gonna listen to next episode. We spent six minutes on her klonic details. She was going to post a video, but she got too intense she stopped recording. I told her she should go ahead and record. Just go ahead and show. Well, I have another appointment next Tuesday. It's a process. Bring that, Bring the tripod you want to have. This is me covering one on one. Eric's on their Instagram Live Colonic Edition. Tune in Tuesday for the live Kalon. Oh my God, Colonic review. We're odd. We're odd people. If you like us, you're odd too.
Speaker 2: Anyway, today's episode, I was going to do a transition, but there's no transition into what today's episode is.
Speaker 1: We go back to the if we go to the other whole, if we ever heard our attention, back to the other hole.
Speaker 2: Down there, you have the whole that creates life, a much lighter, brighterhood that creates life. Yesterday was Thanks birth Control Day. Had no idea, but I saw a few posts on it, and I think birth control is the day that deserves.
Speaker 1: I think it deserves its own day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Like there's a lot of bullshit as holidays. I think birth control definitely.
Speaker 1: Day. So it was Thanks birth Control Day.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, and it brought was brought to my attention and I was I was thinking about birth control and my journey with birth control, and like you know, and it made me think, like, wow, everyone has a different story, everyone has a different experience with birth control.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? And oh god, I also guys, I'm sorry, I say you know what I mean a lot and I'm really realizing it now hit me every time I say it. But anyway, it just made me think about, you know, just how people what people, how.
Speaker 2: People choose what birth control they want to take, and their views on it, you know, because I think I started for me. For me, I started birth control when I was fourteen and I had my first or maybe it was was I fourteen or fifteen. I was maybe fourteen or fifteen around that age, and my boyfriend at the time, my first serious boyfriend, you know, he took my well no he didn't take everybody, but we weren't going to have sex more often than that, the guy that took my virtuity, and I was like, we probably should be on birth control.
Speaker 1: He's actually the one that said it to me. Wow, Like, this is not a conversation that my mom ever had with me.
Speaker 2: Your boyfriend's yeah, like I'm good for his parents, yeah, because his mom was a midwife. Oh wow, yeah, And so she was talked about then yeah, I talked about it openly with me, and of course I felt so uncomfortable because I was like, why are you talking about this with me? Like my mom doesn't even talk about this with me, And she was like, you she'd get birth control or he said that, and then she was like and she talked to me about it too.
Speaker 1: He was planning parenthood, so cute. And my mom found this out later. I was so pissed.
Speaker 2: And at that mom, yeah, like felt like she overstepped, overstepped her would be like, thanks overstepped her boundaries as a mom, like, it's not your role.
Speaker 1: Did she call her? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think they did have a conversation because what the deal breaker was, my oh not deal breaker. Well, my mom did find out I was on birth control. It was because she was like, if you want to.
Speaker 1: He was going on his family owned like a cabin in Montana and they wanted to invite me, and like she was like, the only way you're going on a trip with the boys if you tell me if you're having sex. And you told me the truth, Yeah, you couldn't go. No, she still let me go. You went to Montana. We were supposed to sleep in separate times. That didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was a camping trip. I thought they owned a house. They did, but we were camping along the river. Like we started it in one place and we like camped and kayak down the river to her house.
Speaker 1: Were they white?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait the mom about bird's control.
Speaker 2: You guys camped and he was adopted. He was black and he was a white family, Jewish woman and a Japanese man.
Speaker 1: That's actually a great family story. Yeah. I always said my husband and would like to go camping and go upstream. There was no husband. She was a single parent. Well they were divorced. Oh okay, but they had adopted him together. They adopted h Yeah, they were married when they adopted him. Are you still friends with them? Yeah, he's like one of my best friends. Really. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like a really cool So he lives in New Mexico. He's always he grew up in Echo Park, so he was already like you know, it was Echo Park.
Speaker 1: Before it was cool, right, But he just was like a cool It was on the East side, Like he was just a cool kid.
Speaker 3: But naturally, you know, like kind of looked homeless all the time.
Speaker 1: But like that's cool. Now it's a well informed kid. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he's married now lives in New Mexico and is a teacher.
Speaker 2: But hey, Miles, So anyway, yeah, so that's how I. I went to a planned parenthood by myself. Like I think I like took the bus there or something. Yeah, or like maybe like did he drop or had a friend drop me off or something, because at that point I think I had friends that were like sixteen and driving, and so they dropped me off.
Speaker 1: I waited there forever and ever.
Speaker 2: And got birth control, was hiding it from my mom and yeah, that was my entry into birth control.
Speaker 1: And then I stopped taking birth control, probably in high school.
Speaker 2: Too, like I Toldly, took it while I had sex with him, and then or maybe not, maybe I went through college and then I started having really weird feelings about birth control. I started feeling like, excuse me. I started feeling like what am I taking? Then I have to take everything every single day, like this can't be good for my body. And I stopped taking it, and I didn't take it free. I didn't take it birth control until after I had Iri. So most of my life I haven't taken birth control my birth control method was pulled out or condoms, and with baby.
Speaker 1: We didn't we didn't, we did not use the.
Speaker 2: Pullout method for years years, I never got pregnant. So I thought, maybe I can't get pregnant because I'm like, we are very unsafe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly it's not true. Don't don't be fooled because I did the same thing for like over a year, fucking not using the pullout method, and I got pregnant. Like wait, oh wait, what's happening, dab bitch, you're not pregnant. I think I started taking birth control like at fourteen, and yeah, I was like my high school boyfriend. I think I went by myself, took the bus or some shit to planned parenthood hence the freedness of California planned parenthood. And I remember like my dad found it on the bed, I like left it out, and I was like fuck, And they were like want to have a talk with me? And I was like I don't want to have to fucking talk. Had your parents talked to you about sex priorities? They never have, They never did. My mom like uncomfortably, is like you're you're that's your diamond, Like she said, like weird shit like that, but there was no God. I hate when parents do that. I just don't. And at this point, yeah, this point, I was like fourteen fifteen, I was like, I'm good, I get it, you know, like I don't want to talk about it. Like when you make shits so unheard of, and then you've decided and achieve basically adulthood to have a conversation, it's going to be awkward. But at that point you've had sex, said you know, yeah the gist, yeah, and your friends are fucking or somebody's fucking. But I tried to lie and say it was like to light for my skin or something, and they're like, not trying to hear it. But I was like, why are you mad? I'm doing the right thing. You're mad because you're fucking I don't. Yeah, as a potein for I don't think that lasted very long because I got pregnant when I was like fifteen, went back to playing parenthood.
Speaker 3: It was traumatic my parents because you didn't taking birth control.
Speaker 1: I guess I obviously was not taking it was I guess I forgot, which I've never been good at taking birth control. I forget. And I think after that I got the depth of the boy that I was taking it that you got pregnant. Did his family know? No, he wasn't really looking at this family. Yeah, I hate a weird living situation. That's the one I said. I ran into almost yeah. Yeah, so this is like my first boyfriend. And I ran into him. And I had heard that he was like on crystal math, but I saw him and I was like, and I shook me to the core because we were so close. I had my name tattooed on him, and I gave him some money, but I just couldn't believe it anyway, that boy I got pregnant by later.
Speaker 3: But I'm huh, did your president?
Speaker 1: I think I've always been weird about birth control. I'm not going to remember yet. I took depot after that Depot made me. The depot made me spot every day, which was fucking miserable. But depot depo's a shot. Oh, But I am in general, I don't think birth control is healthy or natural, and an it's not natural, but I don't think it's healthy. And I think, like you said, anything, that's like fucking with But I am on birth contilery. No, it's amar.
Speaker 2: I mean the reason I got birth control was a after I had Iri, I was like, I'm never having another kid again. Not that I don't love my child, but like, you know, that first shock of having a kid is like it's a lot, you know what I mean, Like when you've been living as a selfish twenty something year old your whole life and then you have a kid, You're just like, what just.
Speaker 1: Reminded me how much berson feel is so fucking necessary? See, yeah, and how the idea is cute, but like when you do it, it's not like, oh my god, oh like it's catastrophic, especially the first time because you have you don't have anything to base it off of, there's nothing to compare it to. But anyway, but like huge. So then after like that, you know, the first day put me on some sort.
Speaker 2: Of low I think it was super low hormone birth control because I'm still breastfeeding, or it was like right after I was leaving stopping breastfeeding, and uh then my skin was breaking out so bad throughout my pregnancy, my skin I was really bad, and after I had her, it still wasn't clearing up. And I've struggled with acting my whole life, like this is the clearest my skin has ever been in.
Speaker 1: My life, in my in my late in my thirties.
Speaker 2: Really and so my doctor was like, will you try this birth control? And I was like, I'm really like, I don't want another kid. I want to be I want to feel cute, because a bitch was going through postpartum not feeling cute at all. Like the least I can do is have nice skin, right, I'm like seventy pounds overweigh. So she prescribed me a birth control and it's my skin cleared up immediately, Like I didn't believe it. Like I didn't believe that because when I was on birth control as a teenager, it didn't help my skin.
Speaker 1: So I was like, that's a myth. Yeah, it don't fucking actually happen. It just doesn't counteract teenage teenage cheat hormones so much, you can do it and so.
Speaker 2: And then, like you know, it just became a habit to take it because I A I didn't want to I didn't want other kids.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be able to plan my child. My want to do family planning, like you know, have a better idea when I want to have a child at least That's what was my plan was when I was still with her father. Obviously, I still want to be able to plan that too, which is why I'm still on it. And also.
Speaker 3: I just was scared if I stopped taking it, my skin would get break out again.
Speaker 2: But then I have stopped taking it, like I've fucked up my birth control many times break out, so I'll take like a month off and nothing happens.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, maybe a month isn't. My skin since I've been taking this birth control has been kind of tripping out, Like I think I forgot a couple of days and it started chepping out. But now I'm remembering, but not build pimple coming. I haven't.
Speaker 2: Just have to be consistent because if you don't, then you're you're taking too many hormones at once. So yeah, skin is like acting crazy because that's happened to me too, like when I've overdone it and I feel actually, do you ever to feel nauseous?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because too many it's tricking your body into thinking it's pregnant. Yeah, that's what it does. But I do feel, like Erica Bardes, my tension that like my butt is getting a little bigger and it's probably because of the birth control, and that's alone enough reason to keep taking it consistently. It is no one sent me a picture.
Speaker 3: She was like, I was on the phone with her.
Speaker 2: She's like, bitch, my ass it is like looking really good, and I'm listen to this photo. And she sent me a photo of her on the phone with me, naked, taking a picture of herself.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you were you know what, you were fucking right? So that birth control? Yeah, it's true. I mean I don't know. I don't know if birth control has made me gain weight or birth control historically has not, which I wasn't fucking with it, like if you can't make me gain weight, fuck you. Oh but I also took when I when I the six weeks, and when I got done with being pregnant, they gave me the next a plan, which is an implant birth control that goes into your arm. It's like a small like plastic rod. I guess, and it just I guess daily releases the hormone. And at that point I was all so traumatized by having a kid, and I was like, whatever is going to be fucking permanent as fuck? Please in search anywhere. But I did. I remember not wanting to get the vaginal insertion because I had previously fucked a girl with my fingers and I felt it and I thought that was very strange. And these fingers are not that long, and I was like, yeah, I don't want to be able to feel. And guys say that they could feel it, so the arm seemed safe. But like two years into that, I was like, this is weird. How much long term research I have they done? This is what if it's near my boob? But if I get cancer and I'm an alien where they're tracking me. So I got it taken out at Plan Parenthood. But what they don't tell you is they they surgically put it in there. They cut it small incision, put it in there, like put a couple of stitches. But taking it out they like numb it around with a needle. But they're literally pulling it past the scar tissue. So I can feel them like I can't feel it, but like pulling my arm, I can feel it jerking. I'm like, how deep is it in there? And if if I left an extra year give a.
Speaker 2: Scar, that's yeah, Oh damn. It was like this said, oh wow, so it's like that one. Oh wow, damn, that's intense. Actually, I don't think I would have I don't think I could do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it really wasn't that bad, but I didn't have to remember. But it's literally implanted in your arm. I now that I'm thinking about it, what am I talking about?
Speaker 2: I did have for control off and on, like I stopped after high school, and then maybe like five years later, I got the new Vrain because that was like, I was all commercial for it.
Speaker 1: It seemed easy. I could just do it for a month and not forget about and forget about it. I was dating the sky.
Speaker 2: We were not being safe and not definitely not endorsing and not having sense about condoms.
Speaker 1: But we are admitting. But come on, nobody likes condoms, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, people listening like, I'm sure there are there are people that are very good with condoms, like they don't deter from the condom, and you know what, I wish I was more like that, But I have been reckless in my life.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. And I was dating this guy and we were together for like a year, and I was like, you know, let me just get the new Mering so we can just do this. I'm gonna have to worry. And I got the new ring, which first of all, was so hard to put in. You to put in yourself. Yeah, you're putting yourself at that point. I don't know. I don't even know if it's still around or what. That's the other thing they come in and out with this ship. It's the FDA even checking it. Yeah. And then we had sex and he could feel it and I could feel it. It was uncomfortable. Was it hurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could. He said it kept hitting it like the tip of his dick. And then I kept like poking me when he was doing it.
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't. I couldn't do it. When I was in high school, I went with my baby Saddie, because we've been, like, we been dating for four thousand years. I went with his family and my uncle picked us up from a wedding. He called me, like, y'all want to go to a Nelly concert? And that was when Nelly was in. I was like, yeah, yeah, my COT's leave this. Let's leave this wedding. Let's leave your family's wedding and go to the Nelly concert. So we left and we got in the car and I went to here my uncle looking in the rear room mirror, not a rongle, but like, you know, my dad's friend. And he's like, that's want to tell y'all something. Whatever you do, whatever y'all do, never ever, ever, ever have sex without a condom, because once you do it, you can't go back. I was mortified. First of all, it had been been been been fucking without a condom pull out method sixteen strong, and I was like, is he drunk? But oh my god, Like, first of all, that's not how you tell your kid because then they'll do it without a condom, because it's true. But secondly, boy, was he right, because if you fucked for all, you don't ever really want to fucking non rows like, but again, having a baby is way worse than just strapping up, dude, just put strapping up. Guys are so dirty, Guys are so like, guys will easily put their digging me without a condom. And I'm like, I know you fucked planning your bages without condoms. I've had That's all it took. All I had to say was take it off. No, I didn't have to say that you were trying or yeah, pussy real quick, and it like you weren't even planning on it. Yeah, you don't even have one. You didn't try, you didn't even say anything. You know what? I also think, do you think do you think this is okay? How do you feel about this? You know how sometimes for men they feel like if the girl has a condom, then she's like fast or whatever, Like, you know, do you ever provide the condom? Do you have a condom in your purse? And is there a stigma behind that? And have you ever been with a guy who you haven't fucked yet and he like pulls over before you takes them at the gas station and you're like, is this never getting condoms because he expects pussy? Or is it like good, he's getting condoms? Okay? First of all, I have probably provided like two condoms in my life.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know I've provid it like thinking about it, Yeah, that's actually there needs to be more push for women to We can't always expect the man.
Speaker 1: To come ready. Why do we expect that because we're already like giving them the pleasure of entering us. You put that responsibility on them, they won't be a condom, which is what happens eight times out of ten a lot of times. Yeah, that's true, that's true. Uh, it actually turns me off if a guy's Willie Nilli just wants to put a stick in me too.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm like, oh, you're dirty. No, if we're not having sex with a condom, it's normally sometimes I've initiated it. Sometimes I'm thinking it, but I want to initiate it, so I want to seem terrible. But I'm like, but we come to like understand, like we've gotten this far, We're like, how far much?
Speaker 1: How much more? You're gonna rub that on there? Right? Because I think if you got something, I got it and you're not knocking it or like, you know, I think I think the guy. Usually the guys, they usually take the female's cue, like okay, I'm gonna rub it on here and see if she says anything, if you and then you know, I think, then we say where's the condom? Or we're like he swallowed it? Oh No. The other part about condoms that I hate. It's not someone that doesn't feel as good, well it is, but it's also I hate the fucking smell of that spermicide. I don't want it on my hands. I don't. I just hate it never comes out of here for China, I feel definitely like interfere is with like I like, I'm the.
Speaker 2: Type of person that, like, you know, we're having sex, I might want to like suckuld take in the middle of it, and you know, and then I got to take a come off and then I got it, which if that were for wearing a condom, we're probably not doing that anyway.
Speaker 1: We're probably just going to have sex. I havena zero dick sucking. But have you ever given that give aad with the condom. No, I'm saying I have to take it off, do it, and then it tastes disgusting. Well, you know you don't do it once on, it's not happening. I've taken it off to do that before. I hate that tastes. And the only reason why I did it was you were hoping and no, I was hoping that it was cus Dick wouldn't stay hard, which is a whole other episode. I just speaked a little bit of my mouth. I hate AMFT dick. IT'SMFT hard soft hard. You were coming up with a lot of vocabulary words.
Speaker 2: My English is terrible. Then I also had the IUD. I got that when I was living in New York.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I've heard a lot that it's painful and it is put in.
Speaker 2: It was uncomfortable. It wasn't really painful, but it was definitely uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: And I think my dog just farted. It was uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: And whenever I was supposed to get my period, it would do this pinching thing like it would pinch and because you don't get a.
Speaker 3: Period, and then and then oh you could feel when it was supposed to come.
Speaker 1: And then when when I did have sex, they could feel it again.
Speaker 4: What is that good?
Speaker 1: Art? I could feel it again.
Speaker 2: So those all those kinds of birth control, like the inserting kind, I haven't had good experiences with. I mean, I know some people swear by the AYU do they love the ay you do? Maybe it's gotten better, like this was obviously not like everybody's service is shaped differently and some services are for the I D and some service or nothing, yeah mine, I mean, I don't know, I don't mind shaped like. But this was also like six years ago, so maybe they've updated Aud's and they're smaller.
Speaker 1: Well that's my other problem with bird's control. I don't think a lot of have been around long enough. If I know enough about the medical history, the Western medical history, that shake gets recalled too often, and if you got like twenty years of long term testing, anything can happen. Like they don't test things thoroughly.
Speaker 2: I mean when we me and Jamila were researching us a little bit and we went on Planned Parents a website.
Speaker 1: There are eighteen forms of birth control, but the only one that is one hundred percent bulletproof is an outer course, which as we know is dry hunting clothed, or abstaining from sex, or abstaining from sex, the Christian method. But I was actually shocked to find out that some of these birth control methods that I thought were more not guarantees because there's no guarante tease, but higher percentage guarantees that you would not get pregnant, were actually lower. For example, birth control oral contraceptive is ninety one percent. Bitch, that makes me got nine percent chance. That's a lot that would be me. I've actually, oh my god, maybe it's.
Speaker 3: Gir you arenady started I just told I'm just telling my business, okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, nine for regular oral birth control oh also, and also the top one is if you're breastfeeding, ninety eight percent ninety eight percent chance of not getting pregnant, which kind of makes me annoyed that my doctor gave me that insert that thing in my arm so soon. Because I breast been for fucking two and a half years. I could have been fine. Yeah, you would have been really fine. So it's like, did you have your period? You didn't have your period for two and half years. Then I don't remember, not really obviously if I don't remember, because I think that's really what it is. You're not you're not having your period. Yeah, but I don't think I really. I think I eventually started getting it, but not initially, but probably because I was all that fucking berth Injome. Then there was the flow fraternity or what is it ding fraternity, fertility awareness fertility awareness which is basically just the lifestyle choice you using the flow apps or to the calendar to calendar to determine when you're populating and you know not. I think that's going to be my next method of birth control, if I would just fucking remember to put it in the app when I start my period, because between the skin if the spot is a plump up and I don't gain a couple of pounds.
Speaker 2: So if you did use that form of birth control and you were with young Bay and it was a week that you were ovulating, would you then use a condom?
Speaker 1: Like what would you do? Yeah? Or the pull up method because I think that's ninety nine point nine percent. The pull up methods is seventy four percent bitch based on mind science of my life, it's ninety nine point nine percent bullet proof because I literally had pull out method sex a lot and it worked. Okay, okay. And then the dental dam for a lesbian listeners, Well, what does that have to do with pregnancy. It's not even the same. I don't know, but I thought I should put it in there for lesbian listeners. This is for prevention of STDs. There's dental dam for oral contraceptive. It's basically a saran wrap placed over the mouth or vagina and you just go in without. I wonder if you use lube for that then, because you're not gonna feel like this wetness and I guess your pussies already. What it just like slides around behind the behind the sheet. Yeah, that is so not feeling.
Speaker 2: Then there is the shot, which you have to get every three months step and my friend did the shot and she gained so much fate.
Speaker 1: I always I think my skin got blotchy and I bled a lot, but that was literally like my friend literally blew up, got fat. Yes, yes, it didn't work for me. This was like probably, yeah, we're like twenty twenty one. And then she got off of it. I went back skinning. It's crazy. I was like, oh, that's scary. Uh. I mean that just goes to show how much it's affecting you, which is very scary.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy because it affects people differently.
Speaker 1: Right, because we're not all the same. We can't give we can't give everybody the same thing and expected to everybody to have the same you know. Response That's why I don't really feel like it's for me. My girlfriend, who's very hippie, taught me about name, which is I heard in like a lot of other countries that don't have access to birth control, they use the herb name, which you take orally like after a period, after no after a misperiod, or like if you've had a protected sex, or you take it every day. I think the man can take it every day too, and it okay, don't call me on this ship. Just look it up. Now that's the Piets. Okay, so this is our also our other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was like really cool because I was when we were talking about this topic, I was like, well, what kind of what kind of birth control they use?
Speaker 1: Like way wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, and there's all these different forms of birth control that have been happening since like before Christ.
Speaker 1: And some of them are a little crazy, like you know.
Speaker 2: Douching with lemon juice or like or using a weasel, tying a weasel balls around your thigh.
Speaker 1: That was in the Europe. That's what they did. And then they also who could even flock with weasels. They put like flowers and all types of shit in there to block block things block the same in which slaves enslaved and slavery. They chewed on the cotton root because whatever it releases is basically is really it blocks the progesterone from like or no, it blocks the I guess the sperm and the egg from meating. I don't know it. Obviously it didn't work that well, but but I guess that was some sort of birth control that they used. I'm sure because they were getting raped. Yeah. Also Queen Anne's lace seats if you take within eight hours of country no, eight hours of intercourse. Yeah, it's like a morning after pill.
Speaker 3: What is it called?
Speaker 1: Queen Queen and slace also known as wild carrot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, so our discovery was for a guy. If you feed your nigga papia seeds every day, bitch, that's sperm co We're go to zero zero without affecting his sperm cup permanently. So if you if you stop giving him to him and it's smoothie, they work again. So if you do it, you know what, low key, why do we have to Why do we gotta do this? Why I gotta do it? And we gotta carry, we gotta birth and if we don't want to, we gotta go through that too.
Speaker 3: It's all on us. Give a nigga papaia seeds?
Speaker 1: How about this? Eat a papaya a day, eat those fucking seeds, dude, low key though, Like why is why? Why is this not bigger news like special announcement papa seeds?
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna like, I'm surprised they haven't, like manufactured this like put a papaya drink for men.
Speaker 1: Right or yeah, like a thirty pack right, thirty day and thirty day papia drinks.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I mean to put then and what I don't know you? Yeah, I see the fuck good choices, oh right, great choices.
Speaker 1: Then there was what is it the bl.
Speaker 2: Oh the blue khash. It's like another cohash. Yeah, that was used by Native Americans and it's still now. It's still now used for midwives to tone the uterus in preparation for pregnancy. And it's just it's just so interesting. Like birth control is something that you know.
Speaker 1: Was like illegal fifty eight years ago. Fifty eight Yeah, it's fifty years. Oh yeah of birth control. Birth BECA has only been out for fifty eight years. Fuck you're going to I mean the.
Speaker 2: Founder of Planned Parenthood went to jail, was like going to the UK to practice because she was going to she was what she wanted to do here, which was help women family plan was illegal.
Speaker 1: Is that what that senator was talking about? The abortion of to black babies. I don't know. We were listening to some videos. As much as Planned Parents has helped Airpani in our teenage free years. I don't know if they're on our team. I feel like a planned parent is like has been known to like intentionally place clinics and inner cities to prevent the spread of Wow, brown and black people.
Speaker 2: Do you think that or do you think that black and brown people are uneducated in family planning and so they end up having more children than I think it's.
Speaker 1: Both and I think that. I don't think it's just like there's a lot of like fast food and liquor stores and inner cities. I don't think that's churches, Yeah, and churches exactly. I think you pray on who you think your audience is gonna best suit or which is why have you seen scientology in the hood now? I oh my god, you're kidding. No, They're everywhere. They're in South Central, in Coompton, they have Scientology centers. It's crazy. It's like, yeah, you're prying on people who need help. Your crying, My language skills are low, prying, praying, And I think there's like a there's a quote from that woman who created Plantinghood saying some pretty racist shit. I mean, I mean I'm not surprised. Surprise, Like our history is they still was it was. It was nineteen fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah yet, I mean, yes, she was trying to help women, but not only but also programmed and the ways that her parents were programming.
Speaker 3: True much white, Cindy Smith. Yeah, I mean it's it was.
Speaker 2: I think it would be difficult to be a white person in that time anyway and and not be racist. Not because you're not a good person, but just because that's hard into you day and day and day and day. You are the majority, and that's why a lot of them haven't been hammered out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. They need some hammer. It's not hammer. But yeah, what kind of what brand of birth control are you one? I don't know why. I actually I have no idea of Brandon. I think it's pim I'm go get it. Oh, let's talk about some of the side effects. Oh yeah, I who to talk about our friend? Yeah? Remember Erica asked me while we were doing our Google research on this topic, if long term use of birth control prevents effects trying to your fertility when you are trying to get pregnant, Because that was mine. That's what I thought, and that's why I stopped taking it like in high school and said I'm not gonna be able to. But the pill what doesn't likely cause long term infertility after discontinuation, but it can delay fertility by up to a year. And the delay is caused by the pill's impact on the production of cervical fluids. So I guess you're supposed to be dry after that, look translation possible dryness. And then there's also the short term effects like loss of sex, cravings, nauseafs in waking your home, on are being fucking fucked with? You know?
Speaker 2: After I got on birth control after Iri, I thought the birth, I actually twitched my birth control because I felt like maybe the birth control I was on was affecting.
Speaker 1: My sex drive.
Speaker 2: Because after I when I was pregnant, I was like, of course, I'm not fucking horny. I'm building a person, growing a person inside of me. I'm just it's just not I'm not fucking with you like that.
Speaker 1: But then after I.
Speaker 2: Had her, and I still didn't, I was like, I know it is, but I didn't know that because I didn't have anyone, you know, educating me on postpartum or just the effects of you know, post having a baby. But I just assumed that, Okay, what's wrong with me, and maybe it's the birth control. And I just started to try to like like figure out what it was, like it must be the birth control or like, am I just not a horny person anymore?
Speaker 1: Like not like it was like I forgot. Like now that I'm single, I'm like, oh, no, pitch, you was a horning No, you was horning you. You was horning you, was ready, you was with.
Speaker 3: But maybe it did.
Speaker 1: Maybe it did have something to do with it too. I think when you, especially right right after you have a baby, your hormones were so fucked up. Yeah, you wer hormones just went up and then down in like a second. You said two sides of hormones. Now you got just yours back, you know, and even those ain't really right? Yeah yeah flash.
Speaker 2: But also like birth control, you know, not everyone has the same reaction to it, like I'm saying, and people have died taking birth control, Like I like, before we started this episode, I wanted to talk to my friend Nisha because.
Speaker 1: She did she want you to say it. I don't know why I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I can, I'll ask her, I'll bleep it out if necessary. Sorry girl, right now, yeah, I'm gonna call her off. From don yes, don't have to do that anyway.
Speaker 5: Uh So, she.
Speaker 2: Like to say, at sixteen, she started taking Yeah, and she took it for about two years, and and one day she was like at the beach and she started having heart pains, and the ambulance came and got her. They couldn't figure out what.
Speaker 1: Was wrong with her. She went back home. A few months later, the same thing happened, but it was like even more intense pain, so much so that she couldn't.
Speaker 2: Breathe, And so they came and got her again. And what they discovered was that she had blood clots in her lungs and could have fucking died. So later, like I don't even think then she equated it to birth control. Yet it wasn't until like a lot of these lawsuits started coming out if you listen even on the commercials like yeah, well now because more and more I think during that time, because even during that time, I think the pill hadn't been around that long, Like think about it when we were like sex sixteen seventeen, I think the pill had only been around.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe like ten years, do you think so it was because it first came the diophram a lot of things came out for the pill.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I need to look it up. I could be speaking, but I think what happened was she started seeing equating the two things together and it was true.
Speaker 1: That's what you know.
Speaker 2: She she she she has a type of blood that can clot easily, and therefore birth control is not good for her.
Speaker 1: And if you talk cigarettes, I think high. The rate of blood cloths are higher. Even Yaz was a it was a spin off. No, no, that's the word of Yaz mean mean yeah. And I remember my mom being on it for years and I remember seeing the commercial then as it's like it's probably preteen teen about like like a class action suit, and it was related to depression, and I was like maybe she maybe she you mean yeah, she mean that's what I'm saying, Like you know they had yasmin that she made you depressed? Now, like yeah, that she's give me on blood cloths. It's just fucked. You don't really know. You don't know how it's gonna affect your body. And there's so many things as a result that of your hormones and ship and taking birth control, like heightened risk of cancer, greatly breast cancer runs on like my mom's side and my family, and I'm always like, cancer runs deep in my family. It's proven, yeah, specifically breast cancer. And then there's but there's another cancer that it lowers the rate up. But oh okay, so just two of these cancers, I might get so. But yeah, yet we're both on it.
Speaker 2: We love birth control, yet we're both off It could die, and my birth control is called I be a mom of two or die.
Speaker 1: My birth control is mersette. Oh m hm, sid effect it speaking of which I haven't taken it today. Do not smoke.
Speaker 3: Capital well, it's weed, it's not cigarettes. Is smoking one?
Speaker 1: Do not smoke. Smoking combined with oral contraceptive causes a significant increase in the risk of serious heart palpitation problems. Some medications may cause hormonal birth control to work less. Well, ask your doctor, Oh that's true. Like, if you're doing to medicine.
Speaker 2: Do not use this drug if you become pregnant, well, bitch, I hope I don't become pregnant, because that means you can't fail me.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm taking you.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, I'm gonna take my birth control right now.
Speaker 1: You didn't take it yet?
Speaker 2: I feel like a slaved like life the pharmaceutical company right now now that we're talking about this.
Speaker 1: And I'm like doing this right now, it is That's how I feel like that. By the my deep, hippy, ancient side of me is like, take note of this ship. It's all bad because I do not trust. I don't trust the medical system. I think what we need to do is just be more careful who we fuck, right, Oh, value our bodies for me? Oh like maybe that's why. That's that's the whole moral of this whole thing is like, yeah, that's actually not everybody does. Or is your raw pussy so deep? Eric?
Speaker 3: You're so deep?
Speaker 1: I love when you tell me things. They're so mind blowingly important. I'm a poet sometimes, you know. That's a scholar, young scholar.
Speaker 3: That's actually a wonderful idea. What about the people you really like?
Speaker 1: What if you have sex? What if I do really value my pussy? I'm getting to I really really like, but I still don't want a baby? Then what do I do? Then you use your calendar.
Speaker 2: Then you look at your calendar that you haven't been paying attention to for three months because you can't keep a fucking if you can't take your pills every day, you really you're gonna keep a calendar?
Speaker 1: I guess it never changes, right, it just stays the same. So the calendar is always the same usually it does if you ovulate a certain time, like your ovulation is usually on a certain schedule, and if you're not taking any hormones and inject like interrupting that, then you're good, Gucci, I hope, But yeah, yeah, I guess you use a different method that week or key or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm just so paranoid about who. Who am I gonna share my my next child with?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? I am? I have baby daddy posts paced. I say that I do, I do, I bd PTSD. I suffer from it greatly. The thought of it just makes me like almost suffocate because it's I mean, I don't feel that strongly. I mean, obviously, me and my baby daddy situation didn't work out, and he pisses me off daily and he does funck shit sometimes, But it's just more so that, like he you just know the responsibility it takes, and like I still want that.
Speaker 2: I still crave that version of raising my child that I feel like I didn't get and I didn't like I felt like I was gonna do the cold reason I didn't want to have kids was because I didn't want to have be a single parent or just fine out.
Speaker 1: Like my perspective on single parenting is obviously so much different now, know what I mean That Like, at the time.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna have a kid unless I was gonna knew I was gonna have family with this person, then he was gonna be present in her in his daughter's life because my dad wasn't president blah blah blah, daddy issues that now I still feel I'm still holding onto that idea.
Speaker 1: So I just like, I know you can't guarantee shit.
Speaker 2: There's no guarantees in life, but I just want to make sure that you know if whoever I share that with, But.
Speaker 1: That's the thing you know you've made but you don't know.
Speaker 2: But like if you're just fucking people you really really like raw, like that's not that's not giving it a fair chance either, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because do you enough to have a baby with the right right, you know what I mean? And don't get me wrong, I do that all the time, not all the time, but like I'm guilty of this, you know what I mean. It makes me think, like make you think I'm on birth control, I feel safe right, like I can make one bad choices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, I feel safe. If I wasn't on birth control, I would think I really have to think about that.
Speaker 1: More because you could really like someone but you don't want to have a baby with them. People have different parents. It's nice to fantasize sometimes it is what's that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What would that be?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like where we doing like on weekends?
Speaker 2: You know, when you have a flashback of your birth and then you have a flashback of like, oh, relationships change and you should make sure you're with someone that's like really like for the ride. Yeah, going to be like sometimes I don't want to be around you even before baby from me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, hm, interesting, Maybe I should stop taking it just so I can learn better boundaries. Don't do that train the boundaries I'm always I mean, I don't like birth control, and I'm gonna try and do it for like maybe three to six more months to see how like how big my bike can get, just for research, and then I'm going on the calendar. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let me downloaded that now, I'm like, in the habit of taking it, I'm scared to not take it, which is so like, I'm kind of scared to not take it.
Speaker 1: I guess if someone's fought fifty eight years ago for our right to use fuck with fuck with our hormones and use birth control, we should utilize it.
Speaker 2: In the state of California, especially when you get it for free. Yeah, thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Obama. We miss you, Obama, Like you weren't perfect, but shit, the ship's happening nowadays. Yeah, I mean I loved Obama too.
Speaker 2: There are definitely things I felt like he could have championed for a lot harder, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But like, look how cool he was. Luck But you see how politics is and how white it is, that you start to understand why he couldn't just be a while'n out in there. I knew that he understand scrutiny. So it is not he made politics look cool, but it is now you like, now that we're out of that and we're in real politics, politics are called nasty. It's not cool. Devil people. You don't have to be a you have to have a little devil on your shoulder to really survive in politics, you do, hopefully more influenced by the good side, but yeah, it's a slimy.
Speaker 2: Even the good people do ship to get their shit done because they're like, you know what this for the greater good?
Speaker 1: Right, and I know it, But this needs to happen. For it to happen, you know, you still have to like it's crazy, it's fine. Did you watch The Get Down? Wait? Is that it? Wait? Why do I have that? Is that movie for me? It's from Netflix? No? Oh, yeah, of course I've watched that. Oh my god, d had a second season. I didn't see it. I watch I get Down was so good.
Speaker 3: When they canceled it, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't get it. You didn't. I didn't get where they canceled it. Amazing. I thought it was amazing. They spent a lot of money on it, but I have so much money. I could tell the budget got cut.
Speaker 2: Because that was his name. I think his name is Baz Luhrman. He did all like the set design, he did like Great.
Speaker 1: Gatsby, like.
Speaker 2: Lavish, Yeah, not not just lavish, like he just knows how to bring it to life, you know what I mean? Like you felt like you were in we were in New York, Brooklyn, but then like the seventies, like yeah, yeah, I don't know why I brought that up, only because like the uncle is supposed to be kind of like a good guy, but he has he's like, remember he's in politics.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was random, but I did and he's like, yeah, funding her career.
Speaker 3: I just saw a movie that that guy was in.
Speaker 1: He's been in a lot of stuff. He was in Dexter. Did you watch the show Dexter? I've seen it like a long time. God, he was so good on that show.
Speaker 2: He was like a cop and then he went and he like turned bad and like really he wanted to kill two.
Speaker 1: I loved him.
Speaker 3: I started stalking Dexter because he wanted to like learn his way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought he was. I fell in love with him on the on the get down, she was so good to Dexter. Hasn't even watched Dexter pan, I like it must have watched it. It must have been on for a million years. It was, it was on. It was on too long. Yeah, because I remember my last I was like, okay, kind of wrap this up. But back at the this is Michael C. Hall.
Speaker 2: He's such an amazing and yeah, anyway, I don't know how we strayed this far, but okay, we're gonna bring it back in coming. Should we read that one advice question we got weet?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got a DM and it says, hey there, ladies. I have over the past week listened to all your podcasts at work. Thank you for getting me through my boring ass birthday. So I am four months pregnant and was previously a heavy marijuana smoker. As a personal decision, I have decided to give up smoking marijuana during my pregnancy. How do you guys feel about smoking while breastfeeding? There isn't a lot of studies out, so I was just curious about your opinions. So if you're just tuning in, we do we do endorse marijuana momming.
Speaker 2: Yes, we just finished smoking a blunt, but uh, I mean for me, I think when I got pregnant, I also made the choice to not really smoke. I also didn't really want to Suddenly, I just didn't want to really was what it was more of. But I also was influenced by you know, people's opinions of what that looked like. And you know how I would have judged maybe in a mom for doing that, you know what I mean. And so I definitely got in my head and I was like, I just don't even want to smoke. A few times I did smoke, I couldn't even smoke itself, like I could, yeah, be around, So I just didn't smoke.
Speaker 1: But I'm not. I feel like I think more and more we're seeing that, like and because there aren't a lot of studies, it kind of tells you like you're okay. I don't think that.
Speaker 2: Like for me personally, I'm not going to like be a heavy smoker while I'm pregnant. I also, I feel like being pregnant, I like, would I like to take that time of like just pure health.
Speaker 1: And it's not necessarily weed is in health, but for me, like I just wanted to be like pure pure from this one moment in my life for this vessel that I'm bringing through. But uh yeah, and then breastfeeding, I mean, same thing, like not that not same thing, but like I did.
Speaker 2: Smoke while I was breastfeeding, but just not a lot. I didn't smoke a lot. I don't really know what the effects of it. Have A heavy smoker with breastfeeding is no.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't think like there's not a lot of studies because you can't smoke a bitch out and test the results of it. You know, like there's not going to be like even if there's not even a lot of testing about smoking and alcoholism, you know, so you had to drink a lot of looking for it to like affect the womb. But there's not a lot of testing because you're not going to like adminish through alcohol to a pregnant woman intentionally to see what levels it affects the you know, the feet is we I feel like it's natural. I smoked here and there during my pregnancy, not like every day all day, but I smoked and I breastfed for like two plusy two and a half years and I smoked and she's fine. I'm fine. Everybody survived. Do you think that it could metabolize in different people's bodies differently, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious because I'm thinking about birth control now, like and how it affect different people.
Speaker 1: I wonder if birth control affects our child or children anyway, like long, I don't know, whatever, I don't know. I think cannabis has been proven a lot to be medicine, more medically enhancing and actually like beneficial than bad. So I don't. I feel like it is natural and if we have that proof, then the likelihood of it affecting the baby or you in a negative way is highly unlikely. I think so too. That makes sense. Should I make a little more creative, I don't know, a little more relaxed, But that's just my experience. Again, we are not doctors. We did not do any research. So m hm, that's I think it really comes down to just what you feel. And I told her too, I said, if you feel weird about people knowing, don't tell you already. You know, it's nobody's business what you do, because a lot of times, a lot of that is people killed, people gonna look at you bad. Then you're sitting there high like what have I done? My baby's getting off weed milk? You know. But that's like, if you want to do some shit by yourself, you and your you know, partner decide like this is what you're gonna do, that's your lifestyle decision and it's not for anybody else's input. Telling my family didn't give me, didn't give me the blues though, No, they knew you were smoking, and they were like whatever. I also, yeah, yeah, your family also knows who you are.
Speaker 2: Right, They're like, we're not gonna trynt even gonna tell us, all right, just let it go, do what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Right right. My mom would have been all in my body, all of my eyes. I'm more like, listen here, this is who I am. But yeah, you know, parents always have shit to say. I'm sure my mom will talked shit.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have shit to say.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try not to, but it will be slips and nips, nips, nips, just slips. Anyway, Well, I think if we touch on everything that we wanted to touch.
Speaker 2: On, yes we did, and we're hella late. We're hella late. It's probably six six thirty nine, yem. But we hope you enjoyed this talk. Let us know what birth control you're on. Maybe you have advice for us, Maybe you haven't had a different experience with birth control. You'll have any birth control horror stories.
Speaker 1: And submit horror guys hories. Again, we need some we need some inputs. Yeah, it's been a while. I think I don't have any horries either. It's been a while.
Speaker 3: For me too, because we're all Beta up.
Speaker 1: I'm not betap okay, I am not Beta. I am a single woman. So if you know anyone book, we named him furniture Bay. He makes furniture that returns out such a nerd. Oh my god, he makes furniture. Furniture bab. But she suspects he lives with his parents. Yeah, we will fill you in when we know more. So tune in next week to find out the furniture lives with his parents and Erica, how was the date anyway? So make sure to follow us on at Good Mom's Bad Choices. Email us Coronal Advisory g MBC at gmail dot com and we'll talk later.
Speaker 5: For a new life to get if I made my energy, but I ain't no mean for the god guying and if you see in my life, you don't know if want to so fighting project Shun Shun. You made an old mamie.
Speaker 1: I woke up one night hoping to me when I lost my fig. I never feel so right been. I mean my ship, profection, perfection. That's a life.
Speaker 5: I have my dad, momentum, and then some.
Speaker 1: I get it what I want. Nobody w