Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: Stacy Vaningsmith, Max Chafkin.
Speaker 3: You know, I think it's time here on everybody's business from Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
Speaker 4: For a gut check, a gut check.
Speaker 3: We do have the outbreak of cyclospora that is getting out of control, So there's the literal gut check, and then there is the gut check on politics. It's a huge week politically. We had this big upset election in Michigan. There's just also a sense that, you know, business interests are are are under attack from voters.
Speaker 2: And I do think in a lot of ways, our whole country is having a little bit of a gut check this summer between the economy and the political divide and that and that.
Speaker 3: We've got west Cause over here from BusinessWeek to talk about that.
Speaker 2: We've got Diana Shanker also from BusinessWeek to talk about all things food, including a brand new cooking show brought to you by the federal government.
Speaker 3: And I guess we sort of maybe have our own cooking show coming up at the very.
Speaker 2: End we do Max and I take to our kitchens and bring you the listener some very high quality food content.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned.
Speaker 3: Stacy Yeah, it is August twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: It is August, which means we are getting closer and closer to a midterm election. And when you get to the midterm election, people start talking about presidential elections. There is so much political news happening right now, including a lot of news that impacts our world, the world of business.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, I actually think this is a really important kind of maybe watershed type moment in the world relationship between American politics and business. And I feel like in the next maybe six months to a year, things are going to shift, possibly quite dramatically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally agree. And we have West Kasova here. He is editor at large at BusinessWeek. You may know him as a columnist in the magazine. Wes is in Washington, DC, joining us from there. How you doing, Wes, Hey, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me here.
Speaker 3: All right, So, Wes, the reason we wanted to have you is because, so we're recording this on Thursday, August sixth, two days ago, there was a big primary. They're basically a primary election every week now, but there was a pretty big race in Michigan. Abdul al Sayed, who was the progressive candidate, tell us how significant this this victory was for al Sai ed So.
Speaker 5: This was a really big deal. You're right, he doesn't identify as a democratic socialist, but he's definitely part of that left wing, progressive wing, not moderate run of the midd democratic part of the party that's been doing very well this year, winning all sorts of races around the country, be until the win in Michigan, a lot of them had been in solid blue states, and of course we saw the big one that kind of kicked off this whole trend with Mom Donnie winning the mayor's race in New York.
Speaker 3: You hit it at this West Elseiah did not run as a socialist per se, but he ran with the endorsement of Bernie Sanders, with the endorsement of AOC, with many of these figures on the sort of progressive populace left who've been running around, you know, essentially saying we got to stick it to the billionaires. Let's listen to a clip of Bernie Sanders, who was active in this race, kind of trying to doing his best to spin this victory or claim victory.
Speaker 6: In the so called purple state of Michigan. A tectonic shift took place in American politics. That's what I believe. With an historic voter turnout, the largest voter turnout in Michigan primary history, the people of that state stood up to an unprecedented onslaught of billion am money close to seventy million dollars in ads coming from super PACs like APAC and others. And despite that onslaught of money, they voted for a progressive candidate who has the guts to take on the oligoux and fight for working people and for a saying in moral foreign policy.
Speaker 2: When we first started the show, it was the inauguration. Happened the presidential inauguration, and I will never forget the image of Donald Trump with all of these big tech CEOs behind him, these big business people behind him, and the message seemed to be the era of like business friends deals is happening. How are big businesses feeling now? This seems like a really different atmosphere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, things have just gotten a whole lot more complicated. You know, presidential races tend to clarify politics in a way that midterm elections don't.
Speaker 2: You know, two big candidates.
Speaker 5: Running for the biggest office in the country as opposed to hundreds and hundreds of candidates running all.
Speaker 4: Over the country.
Speaker 5: But when Trump was elected, you're right, you remember he had that famous line where he said everybody wants to be my friend, and it was true. Yet all of these billionaires giving a million dollars and more for his inaugural parties.
Speaker 4: And it's not.
Speaker 5: Necessarily, of course, that they all love Donald Trump. If you look back at some of their other giving their own personal politics in the past, it wasn't as though that they were kind of standard Republicans, let alone maga Republicans. But they could see the power shifting. They could see how it was going to affect their businesses, and they wanted to make sure that they were on the right side at the right time. And you know, that's something that businesses have done all the time. The real difference now is just the amounts of money are astonishing.
Speaker 3: And now what we've had is a very unpopular Trump presidency, a Trump presidency that's been defined by kind of shifting policies. You know, the tariffs have not been particularly popular, The war is unpopular, and that feels like it's redounding on the business class right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: And you know, when you look at why these companies were kind of cozying up to Trump in the beginning. It was that they understood Trump to be a purely transactional creature. His policies were based on the deals that he wanted to make, some of them benefiting the things he ran on, some of them benefiting himself. Some of them He just wanted all these powerful people to come and kind of bend the need to him. And so you saw a lot of these people, take Tim Cook of Apple coming into the White House and giving Donald Trump this gold plated award, shaking his hand, saying congratulations, mister President. You saw the CEO of Intel coming and striking a deal with Donald Trump. You saw all of these CEOs who had gotten in trouble with Trump or gotten on his wrong side, realizing that the way to get back in and make sure that you weren't on the bad side of a president who liked to take out his anger in by punishing companies to make sure that they were on the right side of that. And now what you have is the politics for Trump not looking as good, But the calculation for businesses might not necessarily change, because if what they're looking for is to protect their own interests, to protect against regulations they don't want, or to get tax incentives that they do want, or any number of things. Trump's own popularity may not be as important as whether or not they're still able to operate more freely than if they crossed it.
Speaker 2: I do feel though, like maybe the hide is turning a little bit against business. Certainly, business is sort of a superstar in our economy right now. The stock markets have been setting records, company earnings are coming in, some of them incredibly high. But it also seems like there is a little bit of a wave of socialism happening. There's a lot of protest against data centers. It does seem like there's starting to be a little bit of resistance against big business. Should big business be worried or now so.
Speaker 5: A lot of the backlash I think that we're seeing is just that the difference between a working person and a mega ultra hyper billionaire now is so beyond anything. It used to be used to be that Americans didn't resent billionaires because everyone thought, well, I'm going to get rich too one day. But now the difference between a person working and say a CEO of a company, the difference between a person working in an Amazon fulfillment warehouse, and Jeff Bezos is just so completely out of proportion that when we talk about things like the K shaped economy, it doesn't even begin to capture just how vast the difference is. And Donald Trump came into office saying the system is rigged against you. He meant it in a particular way. And I think that people now, a lot of people who are finding some of these left wing candidates attractive, are saying, yeah, the system is rigged against me. And these politicians, including Donald Trump and all the companies that are occurring favor with him, are the problem, not the answer.
Speaker 3: Despite the fact that many of the most prominent Democrats in the state, the Gretchen Whitmer or the governor, had endorsed Steven's not say it is this as big an upset Wes. As Bernie Sanders says, it.
Speaker 5: Is, yes and no. Everybody loves to read everything into certain races, like all of us in the press are guilty of this. We're looking for attention, We're looking for stories that can explain it all. But as we know, these things are really complicated in one race. Doesn't the reason when people looked at this one in particular, because, as Sanders said in that Klip is a purple state. It's not just a Democratic socialist candidate or in this case, a very liberal candidate winning in a liberal place where you'd think, okay, that's where that could happen. It was a test of whether this has a kind of attraction.
Speaker 4: In other places too.
Speaker 5: And if you look at the amount of money that was spent against him, it really is impressive that he was able to win. You're right that it wasn't this big blowout, which would have shown maybe Democrats and Republicans okay, things have really really changed. But APAC, the pro Israeli American Political Action Committee, spent thirty two million dollars to try to defeat him.
Speaker 2: He's a very strong critic of Israel.
Speaker 5: Now that he's won, they've said, okay, now we're going to be really opening up the checkbook and we're going to be spending even more to defeat him and other candidates around the country. And you're seeing this in all kinds of other ways where the politics are getting split, even within the Democratic Party where they would want to be focused single mindedly on defeating Trump, and instead there's spending half their time just arguing amongst each other about which side of the party should be winning.
Speaker 3: I do want to talk about the Republicans for one second, West, because you have been we have been talking about the Democrats, because there was this big Democratic primary, and because a lot of this populist energy is happening on the Democratic side, it is happening on the Republican side as well. And that is one thing that would really scare me if I were one of these big donors, because you know, I just wrote a story in BusinessWeek about this kind of very far right candidate, James Fishback. He's like a Groperesque. Many of his followers are fans of Nick Fuentes. I mean, this is at the fringes of the Republican Party. But this is a guy who's going around, in addition to making appeals based on race, making these very populist economics, talking about we got to stop data centers, we got to get rid of palant here, we got to get rid of flock. It's it's almost like Bernie esque stuff, and it's not just you know, this is happening even when you look at somebody like Ron DeSantis, who's who's kind of carved out a political identity that is not super friendly to big companies, or jd Vance, who who I think right now would be the you know, consider the front runner for the Republican presidential nomination in the next cycle.
Speaker 4: You know, he has favored you know, breaking up tech monopolies.
Speaker 3: He attacks tech companies like, where does this money go on the Republican side.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, it goes to protect all the interests that you're talking about, and it's going to try to find the candidates who are going to give.
Speaker 4: Them that voice.
Speaker 5: You're right, you know you are seeing that same kind of message, which is the natural outgrowth of Trump's own message, which is that this there's a big system and it's rigged against you. And I think that the strain that you're identifying has this common theme of this idea that you know, there is an enormous amount of self enrichment going on from the White House, in corporations, among CEOs at all different levels that is allowing them to get richer and richer and richer by breaking the rules of the game that everybody else has to play. And if you're looking for the kind of next beat of maga after Trump and everything that comes along with Trump. That's not a bad place to be considering that the beating heart of Trump is working class men who are the ones who often are getting really the short end of the stick of trump Ism. And these people, for culture war reasons and other reasons, will never vote for a Democrat, but they're looking for a Republican who's going to kind of voice those concerns actually do something about it.
Speaker 3: Wes, thank you for being here. Come back soon anytime.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: So Max, I have a question for you. Yes, do you watch cooking shows?
Speaker 4: I mean not with any kind of regularity.
Speaker 2: I know, cooks for your family sometimes cook.
Speaker 3: And so every now and then, i'll, you know, I'll check in see what's going on in the you know.
Speaker 4: In the world of cuisine on television.
Speaker 2: There is a hot new cooking show that you need to know about and check out immediately. It is called The Real Food Show. It is I love the name, presented by the Department of Health and Human Services and it is hosted by none other than RFK Junior. Yes, so this is a cooking show. It's I've actually kind of thought the idea is pretty cool. The idea is he presents recipes that are sort of whole food Zee make America healthy again, a.
Speaker 3: New food pyramid. This is going to be axact place to show people. I guess how to apply the new food pyramids.
Speaker 2: Teach a man to cook a fish, and the meals are supposed to be less than five dollars to serpa.
Speaker 3: I got to see a clip of this before, ye any, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 8: And another element that people don't necessarily talk much about is nutritional yeast. This is actually very good for you, and it adds a ton of blue mommy and richness without having to add things like cheese or any of those other fattier ingredients that might overpower the flavor of the salmon.
Speaker 3: And then I'm just ready for your microbiome.
Speaker 8: Wonderful for the microbiome.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's you know, it's not for everybody, but it's really but it is for your gut biome.
Speaker 4: It's you know who it's for. It's for Dina Shanker. Who it is for.
Speaker 2: Dina Shanker, who is a Bloomberg columnist or column's called Extra Staal. You should check it out. And we brought her in to talk about the new RFK Food Show, also the cyclospora outbreak that's been happening, and just the price of food going up so much. We feel like Dina would be a great person to help us like round up all these topics. Dina, welcome, Thank you so much for having me back. Okay, Dina, first of all, you've been writing about food for a long time. How has the food business changed since Trump took office and RFK Junior took his posts.
Speaker 1: So it's really interesting because Make America Healthy Again first became, you know, like a nationally recognized political movement of sorts. It's a certainly a grassroots amalgamation of all different kinds of personalities with all kinds of different goals.
Speaker 7: The first big campaign that actually sort of almost.
Speaker 1: Kind of was there at the creation maybe was part of the creation of this movement was against Artificial Dies. That was a campaign led by Vonnie Harry, who's also known as food bab online, and she has like just a massive social following and she's been running these kinds of campaigns since before influencers online were a thing. She's was an activist that used the Internet to bring attention to weird stuff in food. This then sort of became its own political movement, and.
Speaker 7: Kennedy took it up, and so Maha was born.
Speaker 1: And so when this first happened, when they were first elected, I remember listening to the Smucker investor call for earnings and someone asked him about.
Speaker 7: Maha as the CEO, and he was like, I am not worried about Maha.
Speaker 1: Fast forward, Oh, every major company is making these promises they're going to take the food dies out of their products by a variety of timelines. So the government hasn't actually put out any new regulations. They're just basically relying on companies to live up to their word. They've made these promises in the past, them backed out of them. And it's not the entire food industry. But the question is do they want to be in the spotlight as the company that isn't doing what Kennedy food Babe and a lot of the public really wants.
Speaker 3: All Right, So you have this new administration, this new regime. RFK Junior leading Department of Health and Human Services.
Speaker 4: It's a vast bureaucracy, right.
Speaker 3: It includes not just the food pyramid, but the FDA, the cdced NIH including you know, being responsible for you know, surveillance of various food born outbreaks such as the cyclospora outbreak that's going on right now. And what is RFK doing right now? Do you know what is happening here? What is this?
Speaker 1: The idea is to be presenting recipes that align with the new dietary guidelines and that are affordable for I guess like everyday Americans. But if you watch this recipe, this cooking demonstration, I don't know who this is for.
Speaker 7: And I will start by saying.
Speaker 1: That was one really clean kitchen and two really clean aprons. Everything was perfectly prepared, like the ingredients were all set up in their own little bowls. Everything just like really ready. It's also like sam min cakes.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, you should say. Now the recipe is like it's for salmon cakes with wildcod salmon, Pinko bread crumbs, avocado mayonnaise, nutritional yeast. And then there's a salad on the side, a white bean salad. So yeah, talk about the recipe itself, because I think this this was quite surprising to me because it was pitched as an affordable nutritious meal and wildcod salmon is not the most affordable thing at the store.
Speaker 1: It's funny because salmon cakes are like, in my mind, oh that's a pantry dinner.
Speaker 7: That's like you've run out of stuff to cook. But you've got, you know, a can.
Speaker 1: Of salmon that probably costs you like five dollars or less at the supermarket. You've got you know, an egg and some bread crumbs and whatever, and you can put together some kind of salmon cake. But they decided to use a salmon filet, which they said was had been frozen, and then they defrosted it, which also takes time, and then they roasted it, which all so it takes time.
Speaker 4: Not that long.
Speaker 1: Salmon doesn't take a super long time to cook, but then you have to wait for it to cool, which also takes time.
Speaker 7: And like you said, it's not cheap.
Speaker 1: Can you find a frozen filet of salmon for a reasonable price, Sure, but why not go with the can salmon which is half the price And all you need to do to prepare that can is open it. So that to me felt like a little bit, you know, out of touch with the way somebody just trying to get dinner on the table would actually cook.
Speaker 7: Now, I actually have a few complaints.
Speaker 2: About the recipe for it. Do you know, we want to know, but you know what else makes a salmon cake good?
Speaker 4: Sauce?
Speaker 7: You know what they did not have sauce?
Speaker 2: I thought that's what the avocado mayonnaise.
Speaker 1: No, they used that in the recipe to help the whole thing kind of bind together.
Speaker 2: Also like twelve bucks a jar, Yeah, FYI.
Speaker 7: And I mean nutritional yeast actually made me.
Speaker 1: Laugh because who keeps nutritional yeast in their pantry?
Speaker 4: Vegans?
Speaker 7: I don't know anybody whose does it.
Speaker 1: So it's not that there's anything wrong with any of these ingredients. It's just that if you want to share with Americans how to make dinner that is affordable and healthy, help me do that in a way that is not completely inconvenient and requires an entire trip to the supermarket.
Speaker 3: If there's one thing I know about RFK is that he's no vegan. But leaving that aside, and I think, like leaving the recipe aside, there's sort of the question, Okay, is this a good recipe?
Speaker 4: I think we've got the version of it seems funny, it's okay, But I think the.
Speaker 3: Other question, maybe, and maybe the more important question is like is this good politics? And I have to say this is a series of strange choices made by the Trump administration at a very strange time where you know, approval ratings are very low, and we should talk about the outbreak in a second, but like where you have this outbreak, there are other things they could be doing, and they're choosing to present OURFK. Not the most telegenic figure in the administration, not the most relatable. You know, he's a Kennedy. He's known for, you know, running over a bear and then positioning it in a strange.
Speaker 4: Well I got whale carcass.
Speaker 3: You know, he's got a quirky set of interests and that's true, and and sort of trying to find a way to kind of unify all of that in a sort of relatable way, Like here's an idea for staying healthy and saving money. And it just struck me as a very interesting media strategy.
Speaker 4: So what are they doing? Do you think?
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny because I actually think the concept as a way to get out information about healthy cooking could work.
Speaker 7: Cooking videos can be great.
Speaker 1: I watch so many cooking videos that I never turn into actually well, I.
Speaker 2: Have a lot of saved cooking videos in my TikTok stas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like to think that they're gonna somehow inform a meal for me at some point, but it just didn't work. It just felt so out of touch. And yeah, like Kennedy, he's such a divisive figure. If you're trying to make something that you hope a lot of people are going to use and watch and enjoy, then like, don't put a politician in it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So there is the RFK Junior this video. There is the Maha movement. There are a lot of interesting kind of dietary movements happening in the US. It seems like our relationship with food is changing. At the same time, the business of food has changed a lot because of tariffs, because of like there was the egg crisis and Avian flu and all these things. How are food companies doing right now? What are they doing right now?
Speaker 1: I mean, the food safety situation in this country has never been good. It was described to me once as a Jenga tower, and we just keep pulling blocks out. And so now we have the cyclospora out break, probably outbreaks I should say plural. It is historic, and that more people have been sickened than have ever been sickened bicyclospora in this country before to.
Speaker 7: Death as well.
Speaker 1: And you know, the thing that scares me the most out of all of this is that because many of these pathothogens thrive in warmer temperatures, we can expect this to continue to get worse. And you would hope that a government would take more proactive steps knowing that, But I don't think that we've seen that happen.
Speaker 2: I mean, it feels like the business of food is getting harder, like the profit margins are getting slimmer, the trends are getting more disparate, and the regulations are It sounds quite quite fuzzy. What does that mean for us?
Speaker 1: I mean, food is getting more expensive. Portions may get smaller, but not because of regular just because as food gets more expensive, that would be something that companies could do. So I think everyone I've spoken to in the past, you know, six eight months about food safety issues, expects things to get worse because we're not being proactive about making them better. And in fact, as you said, we're actually taking resources away from the regulators whose job it is to protect us.
Speaker 3: So far, two companies I believe have been linked to this outbreak too primarily tailor farms, big produce.
Speaker 4: Company, major produce companies, and Taco Bell, the you know small Mexicans.
Speaker 2: They got it from.
Speaker 4: Yeah they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but okay, but on Taco Bell, we're talking to you. What was like about a year ago maybe about how Taco Bell was actually doing very well. I can't even remember what, you know what specifically it.
Speaker 2: Was the micro trends. Oh, they were like, you know, just have like a different viral thing every week and people well that online viral.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now they are implicated in this you know, to use the scientific term turbo diarrhea outbreak. And what does it mean for them? Have they kind of turned the corner? What is this business response looking like? And when can I as a consumer safely returned to Taco I.
Speaker 7: Think we have to wait and see.
Speaker 1: I think the longer that this goes on, it's gonna hurt Taco Bell. But whether it hurts Taco Bell as much as it hurts say like McDonald's had an E coli outbreak a couple of years ago and that really really hurt.
Speaker 3: Well about a decade ago, Chipotle had at its own back in the box him or was it Chipotle lettuce or.
Speaker 1: A Chipotle was like everything that was that was a few different ones.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was to the point where somebody I wrote a story about a theory that it was like a corporate sabotage because it was like so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and one of the great Business Week covers of all time. It was a Taco bell or Chipotle burrito experience. I'm not gonna to try to not describe it graphically, but just experiencing an illness on the cover.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, the vomiting the burrito.
Speaker 2: The vomiting burrito. Well, maybe the steak and Sauer kraut diet is the diet for the moment. Yeah, you know, it's great for your gut biome.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, you have a healthy gut microbiome and then everything else full takes care of itself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, your skin looks great.
Speaker 3: It's claim despite what the Health and Human Services goes down by the FDA.
Speaker 4: Dina Shanker, thanks for being here.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: All right, Stacy, Yeah, we are back.
Speaker 2: We are back. It's been twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: We have completed our assignments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I should go first because I had a little bit of a journey with the salmon cakes. Okay, I went to Wegman's. Let me tell you, I was going to get everything that RFK Junior said we needed for the salmon cakes. Now a pound and a half of salmon, a frozen wildcot salmon thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, a pound and I had. That's a lot of sand. I feel like that's that's what Sam cost thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: The nutritional yeast was ten bucks.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's gonna help your gut microbiomes, I mas, that's basically they're given that.
Speaker 2: Can you put a price on that avocado mayo? Ten bucks? And the Dijon mustard was five dollars, and the panco was four dollars, and the white beans were two dollars, and the apple cider vinegar was three dollars.
Speaker 4: So all told sixty two dollars.
Speaker 2: Sixty two dollars.
Speaker 4: Are you impressed that I did that?
Speaker 2: And very impressed that you did that? I was so upset that I went to another grocery store and it was the same. It was about sixty bucks. I did not make this meal because it was too expensive, and so I thought it would be much more of much more nutritional value to talk about food inflation, which is not by a third stance before the pandemic, and it seems like something that they should be very aware of at the White House and are not aware of.
Speaker 7: A lot of American families.
Speaker 2: Cannot afford that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to say two things. Yeah, One is you're absolutely right, and.
Speaker 3: That this we we had the conversation with Dina about how this recipe was a curious choice because of health spens of these ingredients are. But I do feel like you did not uphold your end of the bargain, which is upsetting to me because I very much upheld my end of the parts to eat taco bell, which I think, well, definitely more economically responsible. I'm not sure if it was responsible from an epidemiological that's.
Speaker 2: True, you did take a lot of health risks.
Speaker 3: Uh, And I have to say, what did you spend ten.
Speaker 4: Dollars all in?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Is this the inturito that's ENTUREDO?
Speaker 3: So just to describe this, it sort of looks like in uh, something you might get on an airplane.
Speaker 4: Its looks like an air plastic.
Speaker 3: It looks to have been maybe will you I have different sauces for you there's mild, there's fire, there's diablo, and then there's the special. I paid forty cents extra for this just in cases. Well, I should try it. It is green, what is it? But I assume because it's little luxuries.
Speaker 2: How much was the inturito itself?
Speaker 4: It was like, let me see, it was just over four dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are your thoughts on the inenturito.
Speaker 4: It's fine, it's pretty good. Right, it's not good. The zalmon GGG would have been better.
Speaker 2: I actually think it's well spiced.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, listeners, we will check in.
Speaker 2: I believe the uh oh, there's the dormant period.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we'll check in with you thirty days from now. Let you know how this is gone. We've got at least a few more shows in US exactly.
Speaker 2: Is maybe the last podcast episodes you'll be able to get so well interesting food, Ernie. If somebody out there made the salmon cakes, I want to know if they're good, what you thought, how your gut biome reacted all those things, or if you ate an enturito.
Speaker 4: We want to know.
Speaker 3: Everybody's at Bloomberg dot net. That's everybody with an s at bloom Redunat.
Speaker 2: This show is produced by Jasmine JT. Green and Stacy Wong. Magnus Hendrickson is our supervising producer, Sam Rogich handles engineering, and Dave Purcell factchecks special thanks to Jeff Muscus, Julia Rubin, and Marie Ling. Amy Keen is our executive producer, and Cheryl Brumley is the head of Bloomberg Podcasts. And if you have a story that should be our business or a special recipe, please send it to us. That is it everybody's at Bloomberg dot net. That is everybody's with an s at Bloomberg dot net. Thank you for listening. We will see you next week.