Speaker 1: Hi, guys, We're not gonna be looking at you at all.
Speaker 2: Get better. At least I have something better to look at.
Speaker 3: We're here with Mary Beth Barone.
Speaker 2: I say I have better things to look at, because if you're not looking, I get a view of Mary Drew has to.
Speaker 3: Look at Kai, okay, which and I get so good And yeah, this is actually really good for me. Yeah, because I like boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, I forgot I thot about you.
Speaker 5: Did you know that Drew's gay?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's gay?
Speaker 3: Is that okay?
Speaker 2: We thought about running it by you before.
Speaker 4: But wait, that makes sense why I met your I met a boyfriend of yours at one point. Yeah, okay, cool, that makes a lot more sense now because I was really confused when I thought that you you were like MLW with a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, am, this is like my day one. This is my day one. We have sex all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can still be gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah with hot girls. That one girl that like goes up to the counter and like orders cheesecake factory and eats it and asks for it for free because she says I knew it. Y'all know that one. No, it's like Karen mode, she like goes up and it's like a whole bit.
Speaker 4: She's like, I knew it, Yeah, cake Factory one, But that's okay, we're getting the same stuff.
Speaker 3: Speaking of cheesecake factory, have y'all seen the cake pop drama on TikTok no? Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Earlier this was one of his topics he read out and I misheard him as cake Paul say anything, because I was like, Okay, maybe Mary Beth Brown is like really tapped into the cake.
Speaker 4: Pop, know the cake cake pop and I and by the way, not tapped into that either, So let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there is this cake pop creator is like the goat. She does her thing.
Speaker 4: Sorry, one quick question. This is a specific brand of cake pops or this is the Starbucks cake pops?
Speaker 3: This is specific brand she makes her own. Oh and she uses cake mix.
Speaker 2: Took cake pops back to a local endeavor.
Speaker 3: It's literally getting.
Speaker 2: A bit big.
Speaker 4: Let's take it bank globally but act locally.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but she uses cake mix for her cake pops, which like is not problematic, but.
Speaker 4: Would never think it was.
Speaker 3: By the way, well.
Speaker 2: It gets beef in the baking industry of like, oh, you're gonna sell me a twenty dollars box of cake mix, but just because you put it in the oven, you want to up charge you. But then I'm like, but you're not gonna make it to make yourself exactly. Okay.
Speaker 1: So she.
Speaker 3: Has her own recipe and she put out a recipe book on like the steps to make a cake pop and she uses Betty Crocker cake mix. While this like random girl with like hundred followers like started her own cake pop business and was like, I'm selling cake pops. This isn't like how I make them, And she used a very similar recipe and steps that this one girl used in this girl. The og made this like long dissertation about this girl with a hundred followers and was like, I'm suiting for defamation.
Speaker 2: You only have one hundred followers. Kill yourself died.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the whole thing is I feel like.
Speaker 2: What what is that? Like? It's I guess it's the same thing that happens to the average citizen who graduates high school feels like nothing and then becomes a cop. And it's like that instant relief of like, pew, I'm not nothing, I'm.
Speaker 4: A great power position worse.
Speaker 2: That has to be the same thing of like, I'm not just a random girl who bakes baby. I have twenty.
Speaker 4: K and a proprietary recipe, by the way, exactly that should go.
Speaker 2: Into a respect you let me license their name.
Speaker 4: I love being on TikTok and seeing a drama that I don't know either side of the beef, and I just scroll past. I'm like, I'm actually, I can't engage with this right now. Sometimes I'll open the comments and if I can click the one blue suggested thing and get like a lot of backstory, I'm locked in. But I just generally with those, I'm just like, there's too many corners, there's too many threads to follow.
Speaker 3: This one got to it so gnarly because the girl that got ousted by the popular girl, she gained like half a million followers essentially overnight. To me, yeah, not.
Speaker 2: Literally killed, and that's why when you see someone smaller than you, kill them before they can get.
Speaker 3: Your yeah, squish them, and that she was trying to kill her. Yeah, but back to followers, well, like literally less than twelve hours, feel so.
Speaker 2: Awesome one day feeling like you're gonna kill yourself because it's like oh.
Speaker 3: My god, all I did the next day well literally the whole city twelve hours. Twelve hours after basically that he gained half a million followers. She started losing followers because in her fucking TikTok repost she was reposting maga trump Ship. So she rode like the high and was like she was feeding into the beef and the drama too. She was like yeah, like she would go to cake pop stands around her house and see like the same recipe that she got in trouble for using and being like, I'm buying this one. Well, it turns out she's a bad person and voted for Donald Trump wow, and lost her cloud.
Speaker 5: Isn't that kind of like what happened at the with the World Cup where they made that one guy super famous? Did you hear this? There was a guy there was like this thing online where they're like, let's find the least the person with the least amount of followers of the players of the players, and then brutal make him.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I know, I'm such a backhanded like.
Speaker 3: The least amount of followers that peterested you.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make it a thing to be interested in.
Speaker 4: And then by the way, we're going to expose your political beliefs on the American team.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know what it was on. I don't really know the details. But because I don't watch sports because I'm an ally.
Speaker 4: But you have an eyelash, isn't that crazy? And I'm an ally, so I'm gonna nope, And I know my hand. I pull his eyeball out.
Speaker 2: A wish true or alone coming here, and well that was not going to come true.
Speaker 3: Ship, We'll make it come true.
Speaker 5: It's gonna come true again.
Speaker 3: It'll come true.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: Basically, they made this guy who I think had like six hundred followers, like he has like a million now, and then within a week he started like hitting up all these girls. Shot yesh, he's not magi. It was just like he speed ran becoming like an internet personality and then like dming girls basically within like forty eight hours. Sho, I agree?
Speaker 4: Is this thing you guys on camera and put on YouTube?
Speaker 3: Isn't it crazy? I mean I don't think we can, but we do, like we've been as well.
Speaker 2: Not for long, dude, I mean, once they started lettings, when my dad finds out.
Speaker 3: It's curtains, it is your dad anti vabe.
Speaker 4: He has passed, but he was pro cigar, so I'm sure in some way he could see the value in that.
Speaker 3: You know, he would love it.
Speaker 4: I think he would be. He would be on board.
Speaker 2: My dad smokes cigars and he gets on me about smoking.
Speaker 4: Vapes cigars sort of on a high horse.
Speaker 6: I find. Yeah, but I'm like, I guess I sort of get it.
Speaker 2: I get it because I have hit a cigar once in my life and I did throw upwhere my dad felt so bad. He was like, dude, oh because I inhaled it, and I just like I was like, you're not. You haven't been inhaling this.
Speaker 7: Like I literally felt like that scene in Pinocchio when he like throws up.
Speaker 3: There's a huge niche in the gay community where like they ask cigar cigars on the sub just f y, I really, And I like, yeah, I thought you were an ally.
Speaker 5: I am an al.
Speaker 3: They have like big hairy round roton bellies and they smoke their cigars and then they like ash it on their twin it like I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Like gay men are so awesome because they have genuinely taken like sex and intimacy and brought it into a new lifetime of scorn, like it genuinely can go and it's a beautiful Ever, no, it genuinely is like damn, because I do feel like a lot of straight people in their sex life are like lacking some sort of play in their sex life, and everybody's a bit rigid and very fearful, especially of like looking silly. And there is something very fucking silly about that, like what do you need. I'm gonna let you like, we're gonna set this off and it's gonna get both of us off.
Speaker 7: Like that's a bit silly, and for two people to move forward, I'm like, wow, happy.
Speaker 4: To even suggest it, and then not only that, but to find someone that's willing.
Speaker 2: To do it.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, kind of beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doesn't really have to be putting yourself out there, you do.
Speaker 4: You have to allow yourself to be vulnerable enough to say, like I would love to ash a cigar are on you?
Speaker 6: Twink?
Speaker 3: Yeah twink, and then getting ship on. So we're going there, Yeah, we're.
Speaker 4: Going that's okay. Here's what's interesting. I was out on Friday night and I hate being at tables where there's more straight guys than there are like any other category. We had one gay guy, there was like maybe four or five straight guys, and then like three women, And somehow the conversation got to the ratio was so often it was like how much would how much would you have to get paid to ship on a stranger? And not only that, but then they asked how much would you how much would you have to get paid to ship on a friend?
Speaker 2: So we were going.
Speaker 4: Into that territory and I just said, like, this is what happens when straight men common deer the combo.
Speaker 2: And I'm like.
Speaker 3: They go, what do you?
Speaker 4: What do you? What hypotheticals do you get into when you're in your free time? And I go, we don't do that. We're talking about reproductive rights, so we don't need to talk about if this crazy thing happened. It's like we are all dealing with crazy things every single day.
Speaker 3: We're like, what do we do?
Speaker 4: Because this crazy thing actually happened. I asked me to him, what do I What do I do?
Speaker 3: That's what do you do?
Speaker 6: That hasn't happened yet?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know, dude. I think I would laugh so hard. I like, I I think that would be too crazy.
Speaker 5: So we have put together some questions for you because we are a professional podcast and we're journalists. Since we're podcasters, that basically mean so we're journalists.
Speaker 3: On the groundhouse down. I watched thought provoking.
Speaker 4: Guys, that's the way that you're watching that.
Speaker 3: Yes, So Galaxy Brain right coming out soon. Tune the fuck in, guys.
Speaker 2: We're all meeting up at Netflix HQ. Also, I'll be bringing up my projector and putting it on the side of the building. It is illegal for us to be there, but bring your own beer.
Speaker 3: Beer io B. So you and I were both like talking in privately, like not too long ago about Galaxy Brain. So it's the first stand up written fully by chat GYBT right, Yes, okay.
Speaker 4: CHATCHYBT was and Claude contributed as well.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, because we want both sides of the aisle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you want the one that girls use and the one that guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, guy, is that like a thing.
Speaker 4: I'm finding a lot of men referencing Claude day to day in a way that I'm supposed to just totally be on board with, and I'm not here for it yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have been able to I think No, I'm just such a dickhead about it that nobody everybody like tiptoes around usage usage of AI. Oh my gosh, the Eason of Love Island. There was, first of all the fact that this is a challenge. There was a challenge to write letters to one another and I wrong you literacy. So many of them were like, damn, I wish I had chat right now, Like.
Speaker 5: I wish they just said that.
Speaker 2: People were like, fuck, dude, this is like difficult, Like I don't even know what it's like British firm and I wish it's American. My only thing I would change about that is I wish they scanned the letters, because on top of the literacy crisis that's happening, nobody's talking about the handwriting epidemic that is coming after there are people who have not like written hand to paper in so long that they have the handwriting of a chaii.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It literally looks like a make a wish letter. Like it's like, oh my god, this is like making me kind of sad. But it's a grown adult is saying.
Speaker 6: No, this child is in trouble.
Speaker 7: Yeah, literally, like this child needs something from me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm really excited about that.
Speaker 4: So we need that job in her where it's like you can just outsource to a human at least better, right, Yeah, yeah, and they do it in the handwriting. But yes, I guess kids don't learn cursive anymore. I'm being told, which is haunting.
Speaker 3: And that literally like popped into my head when you were saying that there's gonna be a generation of children and like ten to fifteen years that literally have never written a fucking thing on pen and paper.
Speaker 6: What's the hardest drug you've done?
Speaker 5: Goes first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've done everything and it was crazy and done every drug. Yeah, not like heroin, but pretty much. Yeah. I'd say like the hardest thing was probably like to c be on accident.
Speaker 4: What the knowledge.
Speaker 5: Is that a harder like one of the harder drugs.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's just more rare, so I consider it harder. It's like LSD like in the same okay ballpark, it's.
Speaker 5: Like coke but mildly psychedelic. Right yeah, Okay, that means interesting. Yeah, And how many calories are in TCB a hundred?
Speaker 2: That's why it's rare because people are like, okay, this.
Speaker 4: Is my a lot. I mean, so are you guys open about kays eating disorder on the pod. Is that a theme or you guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. If Kai is comfortable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you think I'm slaying?
Speaker 6: I think you're slaying.
Speaker 4: I mean for me, because people often are like, he's straight, what do you see in him? Like why are you friends? Why did you have him direct your special? And I'm like, he's inherently feminine. I'm like, he has an eating disorder. And then they go oh and it totally clicks in for them and they go, I get it now.
Speaker 3: But it's not like a boy eating disorder. It's like a fear, like it's not he.
Speaker 6: Oh, he's not in basting, he's weighing chicken.
Speaker 5: I'm wearing my chicken and I'm eating frozen blueberries because it's when it's frozen it's harder to eat and you feel more full.
Speaker 4: They were, Yeah, Wow, it's like Kai. It's like Kai gets his dieting from a cosmo from nineteen eighty seven, and it's like that, but that's a I actually find that quite endearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Jack to Kennedy diet, she was like eating boiled eggs like like boiled eggs, like one.
Speaker 4: The next time my FaceTime, he's going to be like, I have to go turn on to understand.
Speaker 5: Is I get very full so quickly I'll have like three almonds and I'm good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I could.
Speaker 5: I would.
Speaker 7: When did you realize he had his eating disorder? Was it kind of an immediate thing or.
Speaker 4: I think I gift it a secret? And then yeah, it sort of slowly revealed itself. Where you go, why are you cooking chicken so much? Why do you have a scale? What's happening? Then sending photos of food? Et cetera?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kaya, It's like he's an onion. You know there's layers, yeah, which you might not think there.
Speaker 2: Are translucent too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly are you still just eating like chicken and potatoes every day?
Speaker 5: Yes? Well, what people don't understand is that I actually have this autoimmune I've.
Speaker 4: Never yeah, have you ever met a streakout with an autoimmune disorder?
Speaker 2: The closest thing is Joe's see, And some would argue something that's pushing it.
Speaker 4: You guys are totally co opting our stuff. But I think it's actually brave and I think you should be speaking out about it more.
Speaker 5: We're getting pretty bad because I'm starting to feel empathy now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's a scary zone to be.
Speaker 5: I'm starting to listen to women when they talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think you're just trying to like listen in for tips on like how to like avoid tips.
Speaker 5: We do a bit where Drew plays this gay guy character whenever there's.
Speaker 4: Something like yeah, I'm picking up the pers and then the tips and then I'm wondering what's next.
Speaker 6: There's going to be something I don't expect.
Speaker 3: And I'm excited. I'm going to pull it out of it out there. I'm going to pull it out.
Speaker 4: Did you guys see the movie about Dick Cheney that I forget what it's called. I think it was this movie. I think it was called Dick or something, but basically Dick Cheney and Colin Powell, Like Colin Powell did a speech at the un and like name dropped this one guy and he got so much like credibility off that one name drop that he literally started isis because of that. So it was like it was kind of our fault that it started literally And if I'm misremembering that, I.
Speaker 2: Don't you can't place to drop that information, so many things that are said on I just.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Do y'all remember the guy that got gay backshots in the Senate?
Speaker 4: Of course if then he wanted to write a musical about that.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Philip Philip bust.
Speaker 6: On my Back was going to be so good.
Speaker 3: Are the lyrics to Philip bus on my Back?
Speaker 4: We did a podcast episode really hungover after doing Ride Live one day where he like went into the whole thing. And so that's somewhere on somewhere in the ether, there's that guy.
Speaker 7: I need to hear that, and I'm going to put it into chat GBT and do a whole script and put it on in LA because y'all.
Speaker 2: Live in New York, right, So so it's it's okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you could do it here, and it's like totally above board.
Speaker 3: Oh wait before I'm just getting I need this from my AI data centers. Actually that water, Yeah, that's you can have it. You can have it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm not kidding guys. What's going to happen? What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Well, I did see this is really exciting. I did see a very empty corporate office with a big bell in the middle and like about forty straight dudes freaking the fuck out because a dude bought a grandma's piece of land for twenty three thousand dollars and then immediately within twenty minutes sold it to an AI data center developing company for a half a million dollars and he got to ring the big bell. So that's kind of what we're dealing with with the AI data centers, is they're buying old people's property and then selling it for half a million to data centers. Oh, it's really iconic. No, no, no, no, I just.
Speaker 4: Say, Timothy Shalam would like you to get into sports betting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to call it now.
Speaker 4: Well that's why I joined, and so I I know because you guys work with them, and that's one of your guys big spots call she. So what we could do is actually go in there and place bets about what's going to happen with AI data centers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so true. What can we Can you link your calsh? Can you link account?
Speaker 6: Is it social media or is it sort of private?
Speaker 2: No, that's little, don't I don't understand.
Speaker 7: I'm like, like, if I like made a bet on there, can I like post and be like, hey, guys, let's make bet against me es make it like a party full.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like cross over and let's to the community.
Speaker 3: What I think we need to do is start a polymarket or call she bet. On this episode of the podcast Insider Trade, you're going to say the word banana fifty thousand dollars down, and then you say banana and then we make a hundred and it's just like fat stack.
Speaker 4: You can insider trade on those websites. That's part of it. That's part of what's legal about it is that you can you can't get in trouble for doing that.
Speaker 3: Insane you know what.
Speaker 5: Uh, Trump makes all of the ceasefire.
Speaker 3: Who's Trump?
Speaker 5: So Trump is our president. Omm he like makes a lot of the announcements right outside of the hours of markets trading, so that like I guess all one hundred people that work directly underneath him can take out specific trades.
Speaker 4: Well, someone made a ton of money on the venezuela guy getting yes, I've abducted when he did like hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you can look at like the database and it'll be like two minutes before Trump says he's going to do something catastrophe and Trump.
Speaker 3: Puts hundred million dollars.
Speaker 6: You guys are having him on the pod this season, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, but we're gonna have to be a placing ky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're going to raise the ceiling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna have to get a taller camera.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm very tall, famously dollar camera.
Speaker 6: Tallar camera.
Speaker 4: Short.
Speaker 3: My god.
Speaker 2: I literally I just what greens me out the most about all of the money hoarding specifically, is I genuinely think it's not even being done right, Like.
Speaker 3: How would you do it? Then speak on it?
Speaker 2: How would you centuries of wealthy people like being upper echelon, like maybe go to England there's Hella castles and it's like, yeah, these people were evil, but you walk into the crib.
Speaker 5: Nice cut.
Speaker 3: What happened? What happened? What did it do?
Speaker 5: The camera cut? Which is unfortunate because because Drew did the straightest shit ever and immediately saw that the camera cut and then sprang into action.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it was really cool.
Speaker 5: It was sexy.
Speaker 3: Talking more about that, Mary, just like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I apologize for you and Gum, that's just like what I wanted to bring to the room right now, but I guess in situations when there is one straight guy in the room and something happens with tech, traditionally you would see that person jump. And in the spirit of continuing this narrative of Kai being inherently feminine, Drew decided that in that moment, he was actually gonna take over.
Speaker 2: Take over.
Speaker 3: I took control. I took control, and it was sexy, and I have a fit bit air and I like your shirt. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's cool, thank you, little half sip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a zipper collared shirt. Hates to see me coming. I'll just say that.
Speaker 4: No, totally. I'm glad I didn't have to.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, right, right.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what I was saying before.
Speaker 4: Well, upper echelon, rich people with castles.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, so that's money hoarding. I don't know in my head again, the Charlie Kirk situation. Oh, they had to go really in depth to poison bitches back in the day when they had money like that. And we have to do a whole thing. Yeah, we're gonna have to do a whole thing. But babes, we're gonna have to do a masked ball and invite me and don't have to be a whole thing.
Speaker 6: And Dalice ever heard of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Literally, you know, I learned the reason why we cheers. Do y'all know why we cheers? Why wait, give me your cup? Kam empty? It's so because we can't do it right now. But if someone poisoned Kai's cup, we would cheers and then it would spill, it would spill into mine, and it's like proving that, like I didn't poison you because I'm drinking.
Speaker 2: Glass about though, like they would have had been working out the kinks of how to get around that, because Charlie would have been like, oh y'all, no, y'all, aren't smashing your cup in the mind like poison me cup.
Speaker 4: But now all they had to do was slazy m hm.
Speaker 2: He has a podcast, So let's just take him out to a college. They do that ship all the time. And what else do they do at colleges? They shoot?
Speaker 4: They shoot?
Speaker 3: Do you think together we got him? Any of us was assassinated that it would be as big as a thing as it.
Speaker 5: Was, it would be so much it would be worse, It would be so much bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got shot.
Speaker 5: I remember when we were like, oh shit, this COVID shit is real that those first three out hours, it would be similar to that.
Speaker 3: Okay, like world stop carrying down quarantine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but out quickly you said, world stop carrying on, actually.
Speaker 3: Not carry on, actually not carry Actually they would carey a lot, World stop indefinitely. So you live in Mamdanie's New York, I do. I am so jealous.
Speaker 6: I have to say. It's kind of like the best feeling in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've really turned a corner. But we had the worst mayor in the world for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah really yeah, I mean we did.
Speaker 4: Our we did we paid our dues with that, and then we we finally turned a corner, which has been really beautiful to see.
Speaker 3: What are we talking about, like legislative, like judicial.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like Congress, Senate, and then there's like politics, mayors, governors, the House boots, the House boots, and then there's like the presidency at the end of the day, and then there's the Presidency's crypto.
Speaker 6: And their mean coin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god. The fact that there's.
Speaker 5: You know, there's a Czar of crypto, like they could created this position for this administration that like we're gonna they're making.
Speaker 4: It up they gave they gave Trump the FIFA.
Speaker 5: For most most Athletic, probably.
Speaker 4: Her biggest athlete, her biggest ass work.
Speaker 7: Honestly, wait, why doesn't Mom DOMI start working with Kyle? She that would be so good for him.
Speaker 4: I think that would be really good for him, and that might be happening, and we just don't even know, and so I'll try to find out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I kind of will try to find out.
Speaker 5: Does it feel different in New York? Because if to me, I like know people that live in New York, and they feel so excited, and it truly feels like an actual paradigm shift for people care about politics there.
Speaker 4: Again, I think there's just a lot of hope now and the fact that he's delivered on so many things he said he was going to do and so quickly. And then the next one, which was amazing, And we had a really brutal winter this year, so like any year even with Eric under Eric Adams's administration, one it hits like April May, We're going to have a total vibe shift in New York because it's like it's warm. We just suffered for months and now we actually get to go outside and like have sex. If we want to, and so now it's just like it's a compounding effect of just like good vibes and energy, and so I would say, yeah, I've lived there for fifteen years and it finally feels like, yeah, we have something to live for.
Speaker 3: Itacinating totally.
Speaker 5: It's fascinating seeing a budget be allocated to fixing like potholes instead of like prostitutes. Yeah, yeah, because once you like.
Speaker 2: You have when the prostitute is in the car, you can put her on your lap and then be like driving on it.
Speaker 6: I need to spit my gum out.
Speaker 3: I can't be visible.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm putting it right there. It's what I love you guys. I'll clean that I can't have them. Yeah, you fucking He's also putting a lot of money into the arts, like hundreds of millions or something.
Speaker 6: So it's actually hard to keep up with all the good things he's doing, even just.
Speaker 2: On a community because like on top of the never ending issues, sorry me laziest fucking wanting the coasters. I actually people used to get mad as fuck that I would kiss the mic all the time.
Speaker 4: That used to be at all.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 4: Oh it's you the reader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you the reader.
Speaker 4: Fun was it community?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: I feel like he's been pouring a lot of money and budgeting into making sure that the communities in New York that usually don't get to benefit off of living in New York because it is an expensive city. It's tight having a family there is difficult, like most major cities. And I just saw recently that he did this whole thing where for the World's Cup, New York locals and residents got to put in a raffle to get fifty dollars tickets to go to the World Cup, and like a bunch of New York locals got to.
Speaker 2: Go to the for fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, and those are the people that actually keep the city running. Yeah, it's like they have the jobs that are essential. Like if the millionaire's left, that's just not that going to be that big of a deal, which then they all said they were going to even now they're actually like investing more in the city. But if all the people that like drive the MTA left, we wouldn't have public trust. So it's just like you need to make sure those people have like a good quality of life or any quality of life.
Speaker 2: I mean, la, I feel like is a.
Speaker 7: Is a perfect example of when you let a city that's full of people that make the city run, you will allow those people to live horrendous lives. Yeah, like even in like Boyle Heights, Like I mean you fire them out. It happened like three weeks ago, the warehouse fire. That's literally it was first burning ammonia. Then it was just like consistently they couldn't get the fire out, so it was going on and off against smoking. And it was a poultry and seafood.
Speaker 5: Where does right now, Like, oh, this is also a battery and it's.
Speaker 2: Where dolphin endangered dolphins And also we had eighteen field trips for the kids to come through here and we're going to day. Yeah, he already paid the deposits on the bus.
Speaker 5: If fire, it would have been out in about three Yeah, it would.
Speaker 2: Have been covered with a dome, the Golden Dome Trump was talking about covering the US with. They would have made it for Brentwood.
Speaker 3: And like see he's a dreamer.
Speaker 4: Totally. I mean you say he's got that's been such a fucking dream.
Speaker 2: So he cannot help. But like shift to different realities. We can't know how.
Speaker 3: We couldn't begin to get floating on the surface. Yeah, and algae algae blue.
Speaker 4: You forget the algae.
Speaker 3: Wait, what were you doing before comedy? If anything?
Speaker 6: I worked at a startup?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I was just sort of doing that life of like Wow twenty ten's Girl in the City had a boy friend, lived with him, getting.
Speaker 3: Engaged to sort of allowed to know what the startup was.
Speaker 6: It's a little startup called warby Parker.
Speaker 4: WHOA, Yeah, I started.
Speaker 3: I started on the ground early.
Speaker 4: They're fifteen employees. And then when they went public, I had a bunch of stock options, so I sold them on the day because I'm like sort of a like financial genius, and I made a bunch of money that was helpful for me as like a little cushion. Okay, that was like years later.
Speaker 3: Have you looked at what the stock options would be worth today? Is it more or less?
Speaker 4: I sold it at sixty and it's like four.
Speaker 6: And that's when you wrap up yours, and.
Speaker 7: That what should be bringing up when you're in an auto ratio.
Speaker 2: I one gay guy and four strike strike I stuff like that.
Speaker 5: They're like, we're strikers that have definitely lost all of their money to weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then they're like, wait, let me listen.
Speaker 4: We need there's a crisis, and lord knows, I'm not getting one.
Speaker 6: I have to work.
Speaker 3: My hobby is scrolling on my iPhone and I love it. I love it so much. My screen time has been absolutely insane the last week. But I've also been like violently depressed.
Speaker 4: So maybe there's which you can cope however you need, Yes songs, You're not hurting anyone, I mean, only yourself.
Speaker 3: Only myself.
Speaker 2: Jud Drew has records scores of screen time. Eighteen hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had an eighteen hours one day.
Speaker 2: What did you see?
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 4: You know so much about the kick Pop?
Speaker 3: Yes, well watch every video, I watch every dissertation about it.
Speaker 2: But I guess I do have high school.
Speaker 3: I love that you asked, what do you chose?
Speaker 4: Did you see?
Speaker 3: That's like a really really important question to just be reminded in moments and the fact that.
Speaker 6: You don't remember a single thing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was gonna say. I have a high screen time, but I watch a lot of long form content, whether it be movies or YouTube videos that are super hyper specific or yeah the babes, those are adult films.
Speaker 4: I don't guess that were and in doing so and watching long form that's actually moral high ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: In the moral high ground. I watched there's that gay couple or actually I don't know if they're a couple, but there's these two gay guys that they make science videos and they've done it forever.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love them. They have a podcast, it's I think asap science.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that they have a podcast. And they just did an episode where they were talking about we're seeing now there's actual evidence of what certain forms of content due to the human brain. And it's like still a good stuff, it's still all good. Yeah, but it was insane that short form content specifically was the like issue and all these tests, like of course they had people who would get an option, like I'm gonna butcher this information. Go and watch the goddamn episode if you actually give a fuck. But I'm just talking to my friends and y'all are just here. Sorry, But they like did this thing where some people got the option. They were doing like random tasks and they got an hour break. Some people got given a book, some people got given a movie that they had no choice in. Some people got given like YouTube free scroll on YouTube, and they found and then some people got like TikTok, and they found all the people who did anything, whether it was like YouTube shorts, Instagram reel, or tiktoks had a harder time remembering what the task was they were told before versus the people who were doing anything else, whether it be sitting around reading a book, watching a movie like. Of course, there were differences and all the off. But yeah, literally, I think actually jerking off might be better.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I give Strike guys a lot of crap for forcing me to watch YouTube videos, but if one one specific strike I never did, I probably would have.
Speaker 6: Never met you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because you saw one of my videos.
Speaker 6: I saw actually all of your videos.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was forced a gunpoint to watch them all, but I actually then started to enjoy it. I said, you can put the gun down, sweet. I'm just gonna let.
Speaker 3: Ask how like y'all collaborated on on this Galaxy brand. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I met Kai at the Overcompensating premiere because I've been introduced to his content through an ex boyfriend or interaction.
Speaker 5: I thought I fumbled our very first interaction because I knew you through your ex and he showed me your stuff and I was like, oh, this is a very funny, talented person. I hope I don't fumble. The first interaction with them at the premiere and I thought, I was like, Okay, here's Mary Beth. I'm going to say something funny to her. So I walked up to her and I pointed the overcompensating neon sign and I said, what are they going to do with that sign? Can I have the letters P E, N, I S?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: Did it land?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: I seriously went and asked, and she asked.
Speaker 5: And then I was like, oh my god, I really hope she doesn't think I'm dead serious. And I want a huge neon sign that says Penis and because I thought that was a really funny joke. But then you ask because you're a very sweet person, and I was like, oh my god, I'm appreciate.
Speaker 4: But we couldn't get the signage unfortunately. Yeah, but then that weekend we went to Jumbo's clown room, so things sort of progressed from yeah, which oh sweet. Yeah, But then when we when we were thinking about who we wanted to direct the special, I knew you directed your sketches and stuff, and I was just like, I feel like, again, he just has the right type of mental illness for this job, and that I wanted people involved that we all because I feel this way about the special, like I have something to prove. So I wanted people who it felt like, this is like a high stake situation and to like put in a lot of effort. And then Kay totally did. And what people don't know about that night of the Overcompensating premiere is that I was extremely ineraxic drinking Margarita's, went home, fainted in the bathroom, got a whole concussion, had to do Jake Chen's podcast the next day.
Speaker 6: I'll have you know.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, what time in the morning?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh it was. It wasn't like eight am, but it was like it was pre noon. I'm pretty sure. And so did you glam my stylist got me an ivy.
Speaker 6: It was like that type of deal. But yeah, I hit my head really hard.
Speaker 2: And we watched them Black Room Halloween. I blacked out and also hit my head really and I was there that night.
Speaker 4: I saw you that night. You know, we don't even talk about that. We really should because the person that I actually brought out that night has yet to give.
Speaker 6: Me my clothes back.
Speaker 4: Wow. And I'm disclose to naming him because I'm getting so pissed off he will not text me back.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about that this morning, and I was like, I don't think we talk about Bruno, Like, I don't think we we don't.
Speaker 4: Tuck, we don't talk about it my name yet, but I'm getting I'm going to show you, guys the text I sent him in December where I was just like, I don't want to hang out with you. I just want my clothes back that he has never responded to you. But it was way nicer than that. Yeah, I was just like, I hope you're well, I'm thinking of you. I just want my clothes back. We don't need to hang out more square. Then we saw him at all Time. I had just described the situation to Ronica and we're leaving all Time and he's in the line and I see him. It was actually hell for me, but he's like hey, he hugs me. He's like, I didn't know you were in LA And I was like, well, you don't respond to my text wake that? And then he goes, don't do that, and.
Speaker 5: Everyone in the looks and saw him get cooked. It was so sick.
Speaker 2: That is amazing.
Speaker 4: In a world where there's not a lot of triumphs like that was a one. But I'm like, just give me my clothes back, you know what I mean. And by the way, he has my clothes because we were at joy Face one night and these girls came up to flirt with him and they had a rescue dog who pissed, sat in his piss, and then jumped in the guy's lap. So we went. When we went back to my house, he was like, can I shower and borrow clothes? So I said sure, So then he just wore them home and now I've never seen them since.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure they were nice clothes.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was like, you know, stuff that I want back. It was the only stuff I had that could fit like a guy of that stature.
Speaker 3: He wasn't to give to the next next guy of that stature.
Speaker 2: Also, just like, oh, have an assistant, do it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Why why are you making this now? I'm about actually an agency. I'm like, that is amazing. Oh my gosh. I'm on the opposite or not opposite end of that, in which I, oh god, what I have Someone's belongings who I've been trying to get back, and it's a lot of stuff you ship, but the person refuses to not just like let me send it to them because they have some of my stuff too, And it's this stalemate of like why can't we be chill, like let me just come to your house? And I'm like, no, no, no, no, I just I want I don't I don't even want my stuff. I want you to have your stuff, and I just want someone you should just take it to you.
Speaker 5: You should just put it in a cocoa robot.
Speaker 6: I have him served served it like a subpoena or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's all about.
Speaker 2: I'm about to wait, let's just do it right now.
Speaker 4: I'm literally he has no idea who I am or she or whoever are they even or it's I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: But I could just knock and be like, here's your stuff, by.
Speaker 3: Oh that would be so that could be cool. Halloween was fun? Was that the first night we met.
Speaker 6: That first night and I went to place and it was like a really fun night out.
Speaker 4: We went to the one fun party like that I've sort of been to in La I would say with my many years of coming here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fun, there was a lot of gay guys.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was all gay guys. It's literally gay guy.
Speaker 2: Well that's also in LA for the most part. That's the most fun I think you can have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, an abandoned house that's sort of like reimagined as a party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like.
Speaker 2: The imagination of gay men goes beyond my I would have never ever seen that home. I've been like, this can be a beautiful place. See that home and been like blow it up.
Speaker 4: Well no, they said, we got a cigar room, we got a dance floor. We'll do a backhouse with a bar l really big speakers too.
Speaker 5: That My friends are always like, why are you at gay bars all the time with Drew, Like what is actually going on? And I'm like, dude, have you been to an organized straight event? Because if you have, then you then you know why I'm not playing it.
Speaker 2: All straight events feel like all hail Playington, but Plankton isn't there, and like Plankdin didn't necessary exist, and Plankton, oh he doesn't.
Speaker 8: It's like it's like this, there's this figment of imagination that like Drake or Kylie Jenner is like ever like the ever seeing eye and likes like kid.
Speaker 2: Cudd he's gonna walk in the room. We're like, I don't know, fucking Timothy Shalaman. It's like some weird thing here, like I don't know if that's it as much as also like the straight men in general have become. It's like it's like when you catch a little kid like drawing all over the walls and you're like, no, crans are not for that, and then it's like, well, I'm never gonna draw again. That's what's happened to men of like okay, listen, like you cannot rape, you should not do that, and it's like, no, I'm never gonna talk to a girl again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything is rape.
Speaker 5: So like there's that, there's like so many Well, you took away their favorite thing.
Speaker 6: That was the one thing they had.
Speaker 2: It was all they had to come together about.
Speaker 5: Mind you, they put all their eggs.
Speaker 4: But it was also unspoken because they didn't talk about it, but they just knew it, like they could see it in each other and that was what made life fun for them. I mean, Julia Fox had this one quote where she was like, I actually love having sex with guys, but they're just like not fuckable anymore. She's like, I'm not meeting guys who are fuckable. And then I just feel like guys don't really like sex that much. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they like it because again it's like it's like, well, I'm supposed to wash my hands after I pee, especially if someone's around. Like it's like, well, I'm supposed to like girls and want to fuck them all the time.
Speaker 4: So yes, they gotta do it.
Speaker 5: I got to do it.
Speaker 4: But some of them aren't even doing it, and it's like what, so what is your purpose? What is your purpose?
Speaker 2: Well, they want to be the girls. They want to be the girls girl like no, Like they want to be mama inside and then popa outside.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, no, no, no, you want to be the girl.
Speaker 5: No, I want to be the man. I want to be the man. I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I'm not a prude or conservative by any means, but I do have sex as a hobby. Like, yeah, I think sex is a hobby is a bit loose, like that being a hobby at hand is like okay, I get unless positive unless you're creative with.
Speaker 4: It, Like I don't know that's where I'm like just doing some cigar type ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's like a callback, like.
Speaker 2: If you've carved your own lame period, Like.
Speaker 3: I think we should.
Speaker 4: I think we should kink shame. That's one of my more conservative beliefs. I'm like, why did we just decide that everything's chill. I don't think it's all chill.
Speaker 5: We should be able to make fun of people. I want to jock off with poop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, at least, by the way, do whatever you want, but we can then talk about it in last Yeah. I don't think you don't. I don't think you should not do it, but I think I should be allowed to.
Speaker 5: We have to be able to make fun of the guy who wants to lie underneath the glass table and have people shit on it.
Speaker 2: If you're going to make that everyone's business like it comes with the territory. If you are going to let me know your kink, I'm going to have comments. I'm gonna have comments.
Speaker 4: And that's why people don't like opinionated women, because they just want to have their kinks and not get any pushback.
Speaker 5: But I have a kink, Actually, what is it? I just love missionary so you can still argue yelling at each other.
Speaker 4: Beautiful comment at.
Speaker 5: This legendary gay guy. He was like, I love missionary, so we can keep yelling at each other.
Speaker 3: And he wears a cowboy hat everywhere. He's literally I'm actually really sad that I'll never get to interact with him again. But he was, he's like through an X Yeah.
Speaker 5: Tragic, tragic, yeah, he said, and got on this motorcycle with this cowboy hat, drove away and a house.
Speaker 3: That he doesn't actually own. He's kind of like squatting and he's so.
Speaker 4: Said, sounds like we have a lot to learn from him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we really, we really, really really really do. Wait, what's the hardestrug you've ever done?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I've done like LSD and stuff. And but one night I accidentally did meth.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, which because it was in the MD may did it feel like your teeth were falling out?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: It was actually the best night I've ever had.
Speaker 4: It's just the next day I didn't We didn't sleep the whole day, so like some worry and concerns started setting it around like nine am because we hadn't slept yet, and then we were just kind of freaking out because we didn't know what was going on, and uh then I was supposed to open for my friend George Severis, and I had to sort of call him in shame and say, I accidentally did meth last night. And I thought it was past this point in my life, but it turns out I'm not, and like being like effects work two weeks ago. Yeah, this was in June, and so then I was just like really ashamed. And we didn't sleep until like seven eight pm the next day. Wow, that was really really tough.
Speaker 3: But did you get good sleep?
Speaker 4: We then slept for a long time for sure, But it was such a fun night. I was just like, why do I feel so good?
Speaker 3: Why do I feel like the greatest person alive?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I could do anything. We went to Three Dollars Bill. We were dancing all night. I was doing cartwheels. We were up and.
Speaker 2: You were nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, and I was really happy to be doing them again. But then, yeah, it was it was the myth.
Speaker 3: It was meth. I'm going to New York also tomorrow though.
Speaker 4: For how long?
Speaker 2: But I think if I didn't meth, I would kill someone, Like I think that's just like my kind of path.
Speaker 3: And I would you can't. You can't literally can't dabble. I'm going for like a few days and then I'm coming back. But I was literally saying, I want to go back for to Galaxy Brain.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want to genuinely because Okay, the venues kind of like they're funny because it's like they're independently owned, I think because there's one woman that runs the place. And we thought we were going to sell six hundred tickets and then we did like a ticket check in and they had sold seven hundred and ninety six. So I was like, oh shit, and they're like, actually, our capacity is eleven hundred. So it's truly going to just be like a huge dance party. I just got I'm so excited. Kai was supposed to DJ. He's unfortunately not able to use other artistic pursuits. I can plug in, you can plug it and it's a little I mean, I see your deck right there, oh yeah, oh yeah, but it's going to be so fun, and I just think, like, yeah, I wanted to just have fun with the people.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen all of it yet. Kai like showed me a little bit a little sneaky peek.
Speaker 4: Are leaking it to the Yeah, no, I like it. It is really for like the people in this room that were the people.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited for it and they're going to fucking love it and them as well.
Speaker 6: And Kai is in it, which is cool. I don't know if you've seen the Cold Open, but have you seen it?
Speaker 3: I don't think I think I have.
Speaker 5: I'll send it to you.
Speaker 6: I tried to cut it and I vetoed that well period.
Speaker 5: I was like, this is your special I want this to be about you, and I am biased because I'm in it, and so I was like, I is no, I'm Jewish actually, but but you wanted to keep it in and that made me feel really good. So I was like, it's really funny.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Like two days ago, I freaked out to you and I was like, oh my god, did that come out already? And I literally was like, oh my god, oh my god, did that come out already?
Speaker 4: Can?
Speaker 3: And I don't know why.
Speaker 6: In my head, No, people have a really hard time with for lease dates.
Speaker 2: You know, I literally in my head for some reason, it came out like the first week of July and then two days like it was a few days ago. I literally wanted to. I was like, dude, I feel like such a piece of shit because one I haven't seen it, and two I have not said anything. And I was like, like, is it out? Like how have I not seen anything about it? He was like, bitch, shut up.
Speaker 4: You got a couple weeks to put. What's the day, July twentieth, July eighth. Fucking I feel ready for it to be out and just like see what people are angry about and just like let that wash over me. But also just celebrate because it's like a huge milestone and I think it's I'm really proud of it, so I think that feels good. There's obviously things I would change, you know, but you only have the footage that you have. He did not want to use any generative AI for the special, So that's.
Speaker 6: Well except for the whole material.
Speaker 3: Okay, we were talking visual Visually, I wanted it to.
Speaker 6: Be pure, but as far as yeah, the material is completely.
Speaker 4: Written by Yeah.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of dashes in the joke yeah where she pauses for an awkward amount of time.
Speaker 3: I got chills when I found out that you got a special on Netflix.
Speaker 5: I literally got.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's well, because I found out in I guess August of last year when I was on vacation, which felt really good. Unfore then I was stalked by a suicidal hotel guest the last night of medication. But that's for when I come back to Emergency Intercom. But it was exciting and it felt so far away to like because we knew we were going to tape it in early twenty twenty six, and then it's like you have to edit it and do all the posts, and so it does feel like it's like it's like I'm pregnant with a Netflix special and I'm ready for my duo date.
Speaker 3: It felt like it came together pretty quick, though, like in like it it felt very I mean, I'm sure it wasn't seamless, but it felt like it was kind of seamless, like it was.
Speaker 4: Natal Kai actually has now witnessed me in psychosis, which is something that not everyone gets to see because in.
Speaker 6: The edit it was truly like I lost my grip of reality.
Speaker 5: We watched this hour of I mean, you've performed it obviously so many times, but we watched it. I think I've seen it twelve times, like twelve hours.
Speaker 6: It was so many times.
Speaker 4: And then also because I'm just like I'm meticulous, so like our producers were like, oh, sometimes like comedians don't listen to the sound mix, or like you don't have to watch this cut of it. But I was just so nervous of seeing it on Netflix and being like, oh my god, we didn't catch that. So I wanted to watch it one million times. But it was worth it.
Speaker 5: I also feel like I've been pregnant with a baby too, and I feel like I kind of just totally understand what it's like to be pregnant.
Speaker 2: I agree doing something that like a lot of men next to pregnant women tend to do, we're pregnant, We're pregnant, pregnant is pregnant.
Speaker 4: But it was it was very collaborative and I think like for what we needed the director to do, which actually the scope of work was way beyond what a traditional director would do, I think Ki was the only person that could do it. And also we created a cinematic universe with these sketches that were really fine.
Speaker 6: And k I had to edit all of them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm so excited to see it. Like you were just so tapped into.
Speaker 5: It, like the whole time. Yeah, and it was really nice to you because you gave me so much like room to do that stuff, which was very sweet of you.
Speaker 4: I mean, you gained a lot of weight special I said, you can't be skinnier than me in the cold open, so come correct fuck her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that was very hard to do because like I just don't keep weight on. It's like really hard for me to gain Wait, but whatever, that's literally me though it actually isn't. That's gonna piss me off. So yeah, but yeah, guys are sub July twenty. You're gonna squirt from laughing.
Speaker 6: I think you're gonna squirt like and and I talk about scorting in it.
Speaker 2: So so if you're lucky, it'll it'll sink. It'll be like a period sinking.
Speaker 6: So totally.
Speaker 4: But if you jerk off to it, I think you should vendo me five dollars. Okay, only if you come, though, if you just drinking off and you don't come, and you don't have to fame me, but I think five bucks is fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is very fair.
Speaker 2: I would say even if they don't come, they should at least send you.
Speaker 7: It should be kind of like a bank camp situation of like whatever you think I deserve, like whether it'd be fifty cents.
Speaker 6: Clarama on Reddit whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Actually I think I didn't use Reddit anymore. I had to.
Speaker 6: I had to stop going on it. It wasn't good for me in my health.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really bad over there. I don't I don't go.
Speaker 6: It's not a safe space for us.
Speaker 5: There was a subreddit for anyone that basically just speculated on her boob size.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The weirdest part was how all of them could have been Brazier makers, because I was like, you guys have on them.
Speaker 4: You guys are actually really experts in the field.
Speaker 2: I was just talking about this other day.
Speaker 7: I was like, the weirdest part about that was, I think, one, it's always weird to have something just centered around like being objectified in that way.
Speaker 2: Like there's I don't know whatever. But there was this one photo of me and a shirt that was like I wasn't wearing a bra on it and you couldn't see through the shirt at all. But somebody had found a woman whose boobs were like essentially identical to mine and they like overlaid it and it's like this is pre AI. So I was like, damn, pervert, seriously have the time and they will dedicate it to this. And they did this weird layer thing of like guessing my boobs and what they look like without a shirt, and they guessed so right spot on.
Speaker 6: Not that I'm aware of, but I hope I have.
Speaker 3: We'll make We'll make that happen.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do for you.
Speaker 6: That's on the punch list. I am a Gemini.
Speaker 3: Where hy and I?
Speaker 6: Your birthday's May twenty seventh, mine's May twenty.
Speaker 2: Eighth, day after Geminis Yeah before me? Yeah, isn't Josie a Gemini?
Speaker 4: No? Oh, what are you guys?
Speaker 2: I'm an Aquarius?
Speaker 3: Okay, Pisces?
Speaker 6: Okay. A lot of gay men are Pisces, and pieces are gay men.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Literally every other gay man that I met over the last year of actually becoming gay is named Drew and is also a Pisces.
Speaker 4: Interesting, crazy and Aquarius. I don't actually know that much about it, but I feel like you have a similar sort of energy to one of my sisters who is also an Aquarius. So it's like I can see it. There's a thread.
Speaker 2: I have like a lot of Aquarius women in my life, and they all are so annoying. I'm like, you're you go here, we go.
Speaker 7: Like I have, Like, especially in New York, a lot of my friends out there are girls who are aquariuses, and I'm like, damn, we were all together. Yeah, I have the best time in my goddamn life, but not in like maybe the healthiest way, because it's it's literally a room full of bit just being like exactly.
Speaker 2: That's like all I want.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: J C has a very prolific First of all, JT in general is very prolific with her verbiage and she creates some of the greatest quotes of all time. But one of them was her talking about on her TikTok how she does not condone unbiased opinions, and she was like, my TikTok page is for bias. She was like, if you were following me, I only want you to comment. Love and nice and sweet things do not come here and like be an biased with me. I want to hear like a mirror and that's what the comments are for, and otherwise I'm going to block you.
Speaker 5: I want that too. Whenever I look at comments or anything I make, I'm like, I think this should only just be nice stuff.
Speaker 4: Your comments are so funny because we did a collabor a collaborative post this week, and your comments are just and I just spit or like people just kind of like being mean to you.
Speaker 5: I know, it's awesome. Some of them are really funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're really funny.
Speaker 6: I was laughing.
Speaker 5: But then some will be like, every once in a while you get one that's not even funny, it's just me, and but you can tell they're trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: It was like, do that in real life too?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I was nagged so aggressively on Friday in a way that I hadn't experienced in a really long.
Speaker 3: Time, really from like a fan or something else from.
Speaker 6: A fellow industry taste maker.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, can you go into depth on that.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll talk about it offline because I think saying who it is is going to make the story even better.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I'm excited.
Speaker 5: When we were in New York one time, we were standing on a sidewalk and from behind me, someone just said, what's up, you stinky, ugly bitch? And then I turned around and it was this girl who was like, I'm sorry, I don't know like Drew and you do it on the show. And I just thought that and I don't know, I just thought that would be cool, and I was like, Okay, actually it's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: The media to apology back down is good. Where should I go out in New York?
Speaker 6: I mean anywhere? It's all just good times basement.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've I have the gay my there's a threattle I have a joke about in my special. They're actually my best friends and they they know all the spots. I should actually just like connect you with them in a group chat because they'll take you to fun places.
Speaker 3: Is one of their names.
Speaker 2: Jake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no different, Okay, this is a Jake who was my first boyfriend in high school and turned them out. Yeah, and I turned him. I was the last one. No, he actually had several others before he came out, but I did. I did him out of the closet in the yearbook room.
Speaker 3: That's good for you.
Speaker 6: So then he's gay because of me.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, But he has a husband and a boyfriend and they live in my building and they know everything that gay people are doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need, I need to be packed in.
Speaker 5: I'm going. It was so funny in the sketches.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So Jake is also a producer on the special because he knows inside of my brain really well.
Speaker 6: So we collaborate very well together, and he is in. He's in the sketch.
Speaker 5: There are some reaction shots that are like genuinely some of the best parts.
Speaker 4: And it's his acting debut. Wait where are you from?
Speaker 2: I'm for Miami?
Speaker 6: Okay, whoa, that's crazy. You just don't hear that every day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's rare.
Speaker 4: And Ray, it's a rarity. I know.
Speaker 2: I do have a lot of friends here from Florida and Miami, like randomly, but it is rare for people also to just leave Miami because it's kind of like a sticky trap, Like it's just like humidity like weighs you down.
Speaker 3: Kind of outside. Today was gay Miami? A little bit yummy?
Speaker 5: Shocking?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: Well, No, it's hot. Yeah, yes, I was kind of raining a little bit when I was taking out the trash.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because they're what is it called the seed when they like plant rain.
Speaker 3: Cloud seating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're cloud seating.
Speaker 5: Oh. Also, if you're wondering why we're doing your episode in this room, they wanted to whine and dine us.
Speaker 2: And you're very upper exchell on, so we needed to do it in an upper echelon.
Speaker 5: But then I said, we're not going to be eating any of that food.
Speaker 6: Put the food in the garbage.
Speaker 4: I did see an edit on TikTok of you sitting on Drew's lap, and then he was like, that's how we're going to do guests now, and he was like Mary Beth Thrown, this could be you.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 6: And then but then I wasn't given up.
Speaker 3: Shall we get a picture? Yeah, get a picture? Little please? Please, please please.
Speaker 2: I think he just like, want.
Speaker 3: Please send my lap?
Speaker 2: What so'll do it.
Speaker 6: We'll do it as long as that's cool with NYA.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, no, I would love to if I can watch. Yes, I allow, And.
Speaker 6: That's where the episode cuts out.
Speaker 5: This is the end.
Speaker 2: But do you have any media you've been enjoying other than Galaxy Brain?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like I've been watching a lot of movies.
Speaker 4: I've actually been revisiting movies that came out like five to six years ago that I thought were bad at the time, but I didn't know how bad movies would get, so now they actually are kind of good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm like I fuck with this.
Speaker 4: Actually, as far as television shows, I was. I was just thinking about this because I was like, I need to have some shows that I've watched recently to talk about just in life, especially if you like do meetings in LA. People want to know, like what you've been watching. Could not name a single thing right now? Yeah, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: I know that same.
Speaker 7: I guess the only thing I could name other than random movies is Love Island.
Speaker 3: That's the show watched Silo.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I started Widows Baits today.
Speaker 3: Oh cool? How is it?
Speaker 4: It's really good?
Speaker 3: It's really really, really funny.
Speaker 6: And I would say, but I haven't. I'm just scratching.
Speaker 5: It feels like a TV show from like before everything got really bad. Oh good, you know it's really cool.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess I have been watching TV shows, but I've been watching cartoons. I watched all of the New Regular Show, and then I've been watching the new amazing Gumball series.
Speaker 4: Where is that available Hulu?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 4: Huh we bleep Poolo. I watched All's Fair on on Disney Plus, which is that Ryan Murphy show about the law firm, which originally I'd seen a lot of memes about and it was like, Oh, it's so bad, but I actually like came to sort of love the women.
Speaker 3: That's what Josiah said. Josiah was like, I everyone was laughing at it, but he actually loves that show.
Speaker 4: There's a few episodes that totally went off the rails, but I think generally it's like a show about female friendship and about like women's stories in that theme matters, and that's a beauty.
Speaker 3: I would never watch something this is a worst nightmare because it would give.
Speaker 2: Him a migraine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and again, what are migraines? Inherently feminine?
Speaker 3: They're bad for the baby, and they're bad for the baby, bad for you as a baby.
Speaker 5: You know what I want to start just before we leave, Like, I guess this is my media. This is what I want to listen to. I want to start, like when I see pregnant women, I want to I want to start asking if I can put my ear out the belly. Men don't do that anymore, and I think that's pretty.
Speaker 4: When did they do that?
Speaker 3: There was an arrow where was the ear.
Speaker 2: Men had to learn that they're not allowed to touch yeah stomach and like.
Speaker 4: Be like, oh there, and we live in big cities, so we feel like that's changed. But I am sure that in most places, men will just.
Speaker 3: Go up and yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: My actual media, which she will do, I will, I will. My actual media is the new Frost Children epe listening to it. I've listened to it over a hundred times and it's only been out for two days.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, faster Frost Children.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, that.
Speaker 3: Song you sent me.
Speaker 6: I didn't know we could talk about music. Oh yeah, for me, it's Olivia Rogers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just finally listened to it, and I'm like, God, damn this girl.
Speaker 4: It's not there's no skips, very rare for me on an album. No skips, Yeah, there's none.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite album?
Speaker 5: Do you have one?
Speaker 3: That's a really hard question to just be ask.
Speaker 4: Favorite album ever. I mean, I don't know, it's hard. I feel like it depends like what phase I'm at in my life. Anti by Rihanna was huge for me. Yeah, and then unfortunately the Graduation by Kanye West was a big one. But we can't really talk about that.
Speaker 3: Soond we're not talking about it.
Speaker 5: That's really hard about it.
Speaker 4: I think Scissor's first album, and then I was a huge Katy Perry fan. So Teenage Dream is pretty big. It's just like hits after hits, and yeah, that was like that that came out when I had a driver's license and could play whatever I wanted.
Speaker 3: I think that's like one of the first times I realized that I was gay. Without realizing I was gay, was my baby sitter at the time was like, why are you watching Teenage Dream music videos or listening to Teenage Dream and watching the music videos on the TV? And I was like, actually, I don't know why, but looking.
Speaker 2: Back, because I was such a great question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I was good for you. Yeah it was. It was really major. And that like album cover with her.
Speaker 5: All the music videos too, are so well done.
Speaker 2: Well that's when like music videos were the one vehicle to promote music other than radio. And like I was even just I've been listening to an illegal upload that is publicly on Apple Music, and first of all, I can't lie. There was a part of me that was like, just as a music lover in general, how beautiful it is that I don't have to go and download things anymore. Like people can just illegally post people's music without their permission.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it'll be under random names like but the song I've been listening to that made me think this is a low bait song that he did for Pharrell's show that they played on it, and somebody literally just took it and re uploaded it onto Apple Music and it's not supposed to be there. Fuckers are saying that I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so sorry, You're to help you realize you're gay. Maybe, well, you were saying music videos are the only we're the only way to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now music like nobody cares about music videos anymore as much as they do care about if like there's a certain section of a song that like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, could just like.
Speaker 4: Well, what I've noticed is that all music videos are movies now, and all movies are music video.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You need like a narrative to propel a music video now, and I guess with movies you just need cool shots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, you need cool shots because the movie will only be seen if those cool shots are then edited by some hyper specific teenager.
Speaker 3: In Ukraine and can and has to. A lot has to be filmed horizontally, obviously, but every frame has to look good.
Speaker 4: For in vertical and I just want to say to the teens in Ukraine and I maybe said the Ukraine before, but it's actually just Ukraine. Drop the drop the It's cleaner. I love them, I owe them the world. I think the fan edits they are doing are fucking inspiring in their art. And I don't know how they're getting higher rise clips of every show and movie, but like, keep fucking doing what I.
Speaker 2: Know we always say.
Speaker 7: I'm like, these are the next generation of editors for movies, like somebody who's smart, like.
Speaker 3: Will Go And some of the ship that they are doing is unbelievable, mind you on cap cut on their iPhone?
Speaker 4: Y know, I'm not kiddie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fan editors specifically once who are die hard for a specific actor slash actress. Don't let them get to a disccog page all that they can make a new movie with all of the There's so many edits that have gotten me to walk movies edits or what made me watch Sex in the City because I hadn't seen it before that, and then I think I saw a really good edit.
Speaker 4: Of care was it set to David by Lord? Because that was an edit that really sticks.
Speaker 2: So No, but that is I had to took it out a series by the time that came along, but I don't remember. It might have been like a Miranda one that was like really funny and I was like, oh, I didn't. No one told me they were funny. Yeah they do.
Speaker 4: They make jokes. They're like they like puns and being funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: To me, Sex and the City is like a girls version of The Sopranos. It's like, you do what you don't realize is it's a comedy, right, Like to me, The Sopranos is a comedy that is one of the funniest shows ever. Like the way they wrote dialogue between family members is the best and realist depiction.
Speaker 4: Oh so Meadow did meths one time? Really for a require thing? Right, I've only seen three in the show.
Speaker 2: I thought you were saying in person.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait, you were saying that too. I was like, holy, I just saw a video.
Speaker 2: Of her recently and she looks really good. And I was gonna be like, well, maybe maths. Someone was you look really good, So maybe the math is like.
Speaker 6: All part of it.
Speaker 4: Because someone once replied to a tweet of mine saying, oh, it's look at skeletor metto soprano again, and I really like, I really clung onto that identity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cool. They did a bit of a thirteen They did do a bit of a thirteen run with her college era, like she went out to college and she.
Speaker 3: Was like into.
Speaker 6: And it gets that hurt.
Speaker 2: No, that show is so awesome, dude. I think maybe I love that show so much because of the dynamic the Little Brother has, the dynamicies of the relationship, of the interpersonal relapstions of everybody. It's really good.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I like that they wrote the brother just be a fucking dunce. Do they constantly just picked that like that?
Speaker 6: So that's really Kai in the pod right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's hot though, Oh my god, you think that. Actually, I was looking at you on the couch today and I literally they.
Speaker 4: Said, I I posted a hot picture of him because I am an ally at the end of the day, and I got so many replies how good he looked, even from straight guys like Zach for example. And so that's what I'm doing, like to help you.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Yeah, I actually really do appreciate that. And if you could do that every single day, and I am when you get the most engagement because.
Speaker 3: The story is up the Thursday specific I'll do my best.
Speaker 4: Just start looking good all the time, and then.
Speaker 2: How many people are going to have to tell you you look good till you believe it? Like, is it just going to be like you're the well that never it's like your bottomless pit I am.
Speaker 5: I am a bottomless pits the bottom babe, I don't think that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it has to come from within.
Speaker 5: It does, and that's what I need to learn at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you should have wished for, but instead you wish to fuck Drew and then.
Speaker 6: You wish it out done done so many times.
Speaker 2: That's where you keep sucking up, right, and that's the definition of insanity.
Speaker 5: I'm fucking crazy crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My media is the song Dead Fresh by Little Baby. That's my media.
Speaker 7: Thoh and still just listening to Morning Dude by Beyonce. I voted for my Love Island a couple of choice. I'm going to find out today if they win. I have a feeling they're gonna win. Trimmyy and Bryce.
Speaker 4: Oh it's culminating this evening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, tonight's the I'm definitely ready for it. To end having not watched it, but I'm ready.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I tapped in so late because this year I was like, I cannot dedicate my life to that.
Speaker 4: I can't do it.
Speaker 7: And then one night I was just bored with Josh and Josie and we put it put it on and it just so happened to be the Casa More episode.
Speaker 2: Well that'll get you, and then I just yeah, I was really hooked because I was like, damn, I am there's a crazy liar on this season that's scary, that's really and his name is Sincere, which is amazing. It's amazing.
Speaker 7: And then it has me thinking about Josiah because his middle name is Truth and he's the biggest liar.
Speaker 5: I've ever met.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh wow, it's crazy. He's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: So don't name your kid what you want them to be.
Speaker 3: Named them the opposite so uh mantis straight Phillips.
Speaker 2: He wants the name is kid Mantis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: That's where we're gonna end.
Speaker 2: Also, please everybody go watch Galaxy Brain when it's out on the twenty eighth and Netflix.
Speaker 4: Watch it a lot of times on different devices, different profile. Yeah, yes, watch it with your friends. Put it on the background. I guess you win anymore.
Speaker 3: The Justin Bieber yummy to yummy, like, do you know when he like posted that infographic being like you can turn your phone all the way down just silent and click replay and play it over and over so we can get number one on the charts.
Speaker 2: Which is ridiculous to think about because you're Justin Bieber, like, it's probably gonna Yeah, it's like Kai wishing to you again.
Speaker 3: It's just right.
Speaker 4: It's like you're going to waste of a post, but yours is going to do organic numbers. Hey, it's ours our y'alls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guys, play the squirting jock that's at the end, over and over again, one volume.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in front of friend's family, whoever, whatever it takes. Thanks for having me. It's been really cool to be brought into this world.
Speaker 3: Thank you, ha fun coming into our world.
Speaker 6: I wonder what people will say about this episode.
Speaker 2: I wonder what they're going to see. You are asking what drewsol But I wonder at the end of the day, what they're there there.
Speaker 4: If only we could listen to it through their eyes, through their the get we're not able to Thank you guys, and thanks Kai for manning the boards.
Speaker 5: Of course, of course I've been doing so much anything you know what time, if
Speaker 2: You need to touch, and not one but you know my eyes