Speaker 1: What's up everyone on Tory Deal?
Speaker 2: And I'm a Nissa Ferira and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: And it's Sunday Fun Day.
Speaker 2: Lissa, Oh, I can't wait. It's so delicious.
Speaker 1: I are you thrilled that you weren't there for this one?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you something. I was watching it, like, I don't know shit about Ashley.
Speaker 3: You would have gotten it wrong her sign mean, like I don't know. Yeah, I mean there's plenty of people who didn't know it. What stunned me the most was Devin doesn't even know how.
Speaker 1: To spell zodiac sign.
Speaker 3: He spelled aris A I R E s like air s, but we.
Speaker 2: Know that he can't spell I know, but God bless him. I know it's true.
Speaker 1: I'm not coming at I am coming at Devn.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry are a little bit. Yeah, but they couldn't have been further apart. Devin and Leroy just didn't know each other at all, and then Davon and Shane were just like, she was like, can you just play along?
Speaker 1: So funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a lot going on in this episode, and I'm excited to like get into it more with Leroy as he comes on later and like, I do have a question though that like hit me from the jump of this episode, which is so the scripts in the beginning, you know how it opened up with FeSi and with Amber and.
Speaker 2: Devin was like you suck, like.
Speaker 1: Top, where are they recording these scripts? Does a producer come and hand them because we don't do this on the regular flagship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never done one, I don't think, and I think they started on All Stars two or three with it, so I'm sure it's an interview like can you say these lines? But it was a little dry this week.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it was so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Devin was like that sucked.
Speaker 1: It was straight comedy.
Speaker 3: And then and then after that, it goes right into this montage of kiss.
Speaker 1: Me through the phone, kiss me.
Speaker 3: Did it not bring you back to eighth dance selling airheads as student government, because that's exactly where that song brought me.
Speaker 2: Well, Tori, I am eleven years older than you, so I wasn't there selling airheads.
Speaker 1: Or nineteenth nineteenth grade dance that's where you were.
Speaker 2: I was at the clurb. You were at the clurb. I was literally singing that. I literally had this as like my ring tone. Yeah, you did.
Speaker 3: Well, let's get into this episode because, like I thought, it was really really interesting that it switched up.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Frank and Sam pull through in this win. I mean, what's your thoughts on this?
Speaker 2: I think Veronica and Katie were great at it. They knew exactly how to play it. I can't wait to see how Veronica is going to keep playing this game. I think that Trivia kind of showed and the interviews like where people were going their strategy and how they're probably going to move forward. I think that having Frank and Sam win is going to change the game.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh for sure, I did change the game right there, right, Like we see how it moves from from this point on out. And like the entire season, we've been getting this like you know, hint from Frank, like you haven't seen it yet, like right, and now you.
Speaker 2: Think I'm your friend, but watch yes, yeah, but that's why that's kind of you know, like he knew his positions, like with Katie, Veronica kind of know theirs too. It's like, yeah, you have to play to your strengths, you know, and if it's political and if it's social, then be the best social political person you can be Yeah, and I think like socio political person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, socio political person.
Speaker 3: I think, like exactly knowing that most of the teams there said that Frank and Sam were the weakest team, It's like, okay, you guys are now poking the bear at this point in time, like you're you're revved up at this point, Like of course they're going to come back, and like Frank is smart, he's going to try to figure out his lane in the game, obviously, obviously, Like I mean, we've been watching it from the sidelines this entire season. Who knows what it's like to actually be in I mean, you know what it's like to be in house with Frank.
Speaker 1: Like he does.
Speaker 2: He probably makes everybody like they're his friend, right, Well, I mean I was aware of everything, so like as as his actual friend, I knew that I probably wasn't going to be a part of being the boozled one at some point. I didn't have a fear of that.
Speaker 1: You know, you knew you were going to be band boozled by him, or you know.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't think about I didn't fear that at all. I didn't think that Frank was going to do that, So but he wasn't in a position of power, but he did drop sprinkles of things, you know, sprinkles of stuff around the house and see like just little fires everywhere, which I don't mind. And as a gamer and a fun person to watch on the show, it's great to see that because it's entertaining.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 3: I'm like starting to like watch these like alliances though form, and I'm watching them through a few things people's social media posts and then also like these interviews, and I kind of feel like Frank is very in with obviously Ashley Kay, this is a no brainer, right, Like we see them hanging out on social media, but then also Frank is also very it seems like Amber too, and so like there's.
Speaker 1: It definitely seems like there's these side pockets, like these.
Speaker 3: Alliances kind of forming very subtly, and I'm just curious, like, did you pick up on that when you were in the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Amber and Ashley got really close, really fast, which made things a little difficult because Dario was close with Lee Y I'm working with Devin who is Devon, was like, I want to make sure you know, Leroy gets the fu, you know, like I want you guys to win, so I'm working with them. Then we have to like branch out the alliance because Ashley is with Frank and I'm like, well, Frank's my guy. And then Dario, so it's like this big mashup. And then Fessi and Amber. Yeah, like so because they got so close, we didn't know what was going to happen, but we knew that Amber would probably have Ashley's back over a lot of people.
Speaker 3: It does seem like they're forming a genuine friendship, which is like the basis of how we built our alliances too, so it like makes complete sense, right. Well, so a big portion of this episode was about obviously the Dario leroy and then what turned into the Devin and Dario debacle.
Speaker 1: That's what I'd like to coin it. The Devin Dario Dibacco of.
Speaker 5: Twenty Triple D Triple D of twenty twenty five, where we find out that Dario is loose lipped and sprinted, which is my favorite thing ever.
Speaker 3: Devin's like Dario had a few sprintzers right, darted chatting.
Speaker 2: Really did really did get some loose lips sort of run in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Yep, here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dario didn't even need to talk about it. He wasn't making any decisions. He was gonna vote Adam and Steve anyway, So why does it matter, Like you don't even need to be a part of that conversation about Leroy. You could have been like, listen, I got one person that I can't say, so y'all could do whatever you want, but I'm gonna let him know, just like Leroy let Dario know the week before.
Speaker 3: I definitely think we got some Peters. As one liners from both Dario and Devin. Dario said that Devin was ugly, must have stung, absolutely stung, and Devin said, Dario's not.
Speaker 2: Even a tax bracket. I mean, the level of of it's just the words used in an argument by Devin so funny, like your breast stinks, you're ugly, You're not in my tax bracket, like walk away, Devin, Like it's so funny.
Speaker 3: Those aren't fighting words, no, I mean, and like you know, maybe you're trying to like get under someone's skin, but and you could tell they were genuinely heated. Like we know, when you're in the game someone says your name, you get mad. But like this was an entertaining argument to watch it.
Speaker 2: Definitely was you know what's crazy. The only other time I've seen this is with Johnny Bananas with who on Bloodlines. They got him and his cousin got in a fight with Dario and his brother Raffi, and they were in each other's face because it was about Nanny Nan. He was like absolutely not, and then Nicole was in it. They were all like, wow, Yeah, I've definitely seen Dario get in a face before, Like he will not bad down from confrontation.
Speaker 1: No, for sure not. I mean that's evident now.
Speaker 3: It makes me wonder, like you put Johnny, Devin, and Dario all in a room together, like who's picking who's side all three?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Jay, Yeah, I actually think Dario is a very funny person. He has so many jokes, so like, I do enjoy him as a person. But I think that this is this episode is the start of how messy this game is about to get. Oh for sure. The first shie was cast, my sister.
Speaker 1: I think it's so interesting because you know, poor Adam and Steve.
Speaker 3: This is like the fourth time they've been voted in now and as Adam is literally trying to talk to Cory, Lay about why please speak?
Speaker 2: May I please speak? May I please be heard? Speak? Do you feel may be heard? Do you hear? Okay, I would like to be heard? Please thank you?
Speaker 3: Like this poor guy's already gone in four times and he's still trying to keep his school and and literally, Corey Lay's response is like, okay, great, still.
Speaker 2: Voting you in.
Speaker 3: And I mean in a mad like Cory's so sassy, like truly, we are adults in a playground. Like it's like it's it's a game that people get so heated over.
Speaker 1: And I get it. I get this.
Speaker 2: You literally had a helmet on and Pad's yelling Yeah, yeah, a bit want to like.
Speaker 1: Give down, we get fired, Victor.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's so alter ego. It's just out of control. Yeah, that's how competitive we are, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know what, speaking of competitive, can we talk about how good this elimination was.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: This one actually looked like it would have been kind of fun to like be on the barrel with the rope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're Adam and Steve, who are clearly professionals at it. They were twinkleteing it. They danced on it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, this is when Adam shouldn't have gotten rid of those toe shoes. I didn't even look at his footwear. I didn't look at his where And I'm surprised Steve didn't go barefoot. I mean, these guys are they are?
Speaker 1: They're nature men.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you that? Stephen sent me a text? No, and I didn't know who it was. And he sent me hands and I still didn't know who it was. Steven's a hand model.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he didn't try to identify He tried to identify himself by sending you his hands, thinking you'd know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who is this man? Answer? These hands?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just like my tidbit for the day. Yeah, no, thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 3: Like god, I mean, if this is anyone's first season of All Stars, then you would be new to the information that Steve was, in fact a hand model.
Speaker 1: Go back and watch All Stars four.
Speaker 2: Still maybe Yeah, Like, if you see hands in a frame at at Walmart, it's probably they could very well belong to Steve.
Speaker 1: What can't this guy do?
Speaker 3: He can he can balance on barrels, add them together and model his hands?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, obviously, Like I love Devin so and Leebery is great. I'm always going to root for for Devin always, so I.
Speaker 1: Didn't want this to be the outcome that it is.
Speaker 3: But and then also like it would have been fired to kind of see Devin and Leroy go back in the house after all of this, Like there was a lot of smoke around this one.
Speaker 2: Oh, they would have lit it up. Devin wouldn't have shot up the whole season, No, Yeah, I would have riled him up for the rest of the season for sure. I just can't wait to see what they do with that star because you think you think it's gonna go they can give it to anyone else. But they were like, hm, hm, it's not gonna be like last season. It's so true. TJ always finds a way to switch that shit up, so you never know what's gonna happen. And I'm really excited to see. It's so true how this is going to change the game too.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more Aisa, And you know who else doesn't know what's gonna happen. Leroy because he is no longer in the game, wasn't there, but he is.
Speaker 1: Gonna be on the podcast.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk to Leroy about how his experience was on Battle of the Era season forty and also All Stars five and get into maybe what's coming up in the future potentially right after this, so stay tuned, guys. All right, everybody, we are here with one incredible challenger, and this person is one of the.
Speaker 1: Kings from Era three. He was on Rivals one and two, Battle of the x.
Speaker 3: Is one and two, I mean, so many seasons, all the way up to Double Agents, and finally again we get to see him on All Stars five.
Speaker 5: Welcome in, Leroy, Thanks for having me, guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming back.
Speaker 6: It feels good to be here, Leroy.
Speaker 2: How do you feel. Did you get the knife out of your back? Or no?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel I feel good. You know.
Speaker 7: All Stars to me is fun. It's a little different than the Challenge, you know, but you have to watching this episode.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel good.
Speaker 7: Really, Yeah, it didn't make me. It didn't make me like, it didn't make me craze or anything like. I kind of I understand it, like when things happen now, right, I guess it's probably a little bit of more maturity because you know, sometimes you watch the ship back You're like, no, I want to kill us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wasn't. I wasn't tripping when.
Speaker 7: I remember when they were talking about throwing a Dario and as soon as I heard his name, I immediately told him and then I said, hey, man, I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen. So when he heard my name, because obviously they knew that night, people knew what it was, he didn't even tell me, and I'm like, I'm like, damn.
Speaker 6: So it also goes to the mindset of like I get it.
Speaker 7: You know, as he was explaining, he's like, man, he me and Devin, we were one of the strongest teams there, and he's like, man, with you being here, is gonna be hark for me to win. I just didn't get the memo that we were not in an alliance, right.
Speaker 1: People work with strong teams all the time.
Speaker 3: Like it makes sense why, especially when you have such a history of friendship. I mean, it dates, it predates the family life and the and with you and Cam and the babies. Now, so like, give us a little bit of that history before the season, like where were you and Dario way back when?
Speaker 1: And then like where were you like before the season? Yeah, before the season.
Speaker 7: I mean me and Darry's relationship started beloved the lines when I first met him and his brother, and immediately that came to Vegas. Took him under my wing, as he said, you know he's lived with me before. He was like a brother. You know, I met his mother, his sister. I could truly say out of he's my top five. That are a lot of people from the challenge. Wow, Like I love him and he feels the same way about me. So up until I just seen him. I just went out to Florida and seen Dario, him and his brother. I went out to Florida right after I got eliminated, very very quickly, probably the first person that got eliminated on season forty.
Speaker 3: The foorst person, the first first I didn't mean to allow it was like the fourth.
Speaker 2: There were eight. There were seven other people that went with me.
Speaker 7: I was the first elimination in the first to go home, like very first out the gate. I always remember that. I always remember looking out that playing with the and being no, being like so long going home to my kids.
Speaker 2: But is not Oh my god, they're getting so they're getting so big too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my daughter she's doing a stand up and fall down she's about to start walking my start walking. But yes, but Dario or not very very close. He's I'm about as close to him. And when you say challenger, is how I am with Bananas?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 7: And I talked to him more frequently than I talked to Johnny, so him and I, like I said, love him, would do anything for him. And this isn't to like throw it on extra things. So you guys know, my god, they can't believe he did that. It's just you know, when you people will say what they wouldn't do. When you start putting this money up for grabs. I think people's mindset totally changed. I know their mindset changes because I've been in it, you know, fifteen times and played the.
Speaker 6: Game, so I understand it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know it.
Speaker 6: But what am I going to do?
Speaker 7: Like I for me personally, I tell him I'm not willing to lose my friendship with him over again three hundred thousand.
Speaker 6: For me, it's not that Yeah, it's not that serious.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: It made me realize though, It just made me realize it right now when you brought up Banana's name, and I.
Speaker 1: Just feel like I got to put it out there because the challenge.
Speaker 3: Fan was already kind of talking about it, like, you did give Johnny a one in Karma point.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, you know what. I want to go see Johnny for his anniversary, his gym or whatever. Yeah, he has said something about the one. He didn't say it to me. I forgot about it, and Johnny told me from before we even left it he wasn't trying to be there.
Speaker 6: Oh. I was like, man, I'm not trying to be here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you have co signed the whole theory behind why by Johnny and Devin were fighting.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that was going to be dropped on this podcast.
Speaker 2: We have to take to the streets to we must alert, we must alert paparazzi.
Speaker 7: Oh he knows, but so so quickly. So it doesn't It doesn't make it any excuse for why I did it. But I was just like, you're about to be here, so one, it's probably gonna look good on TV. He was about to be there, and like he when I got alimitad, he hug me and said, hey, man, i'mna be right behind you. Damn I'm shuck so so so then he mentioned it to me when they got talked him a few weeks ago. He said he said something about the one. I forgot about it because it wasn't done in like no, but miss is intent. So even when we were in Florida, he said something about the one about somebody, I don't know if it was Laura or whatever. And I didn't even think nothing of it about what I had gained him. And then when he called me about it, I was like, are you upset with me? He was like, nah, man, it's just you know, I'm catching you know, just because whatever, Like why would you do that? And I explained it to him, and maybe you don't remember telling me that, But I was trying to be there. I didn't like lose on purpose.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be there. I would have taken a spot.
Speaker 7: But but but what happens is that's what Zach used to do back in the day, right, he was saying, I'm not trying to be here and then end up making it always to the end.
Speaker 6: So maybe that's what Johnny was trying to do, and he managed the end totally right.
Speaker 7: But you don't got to tell me that, bro, Like I'm your brother exactly. So I'm like, everybody, get no one right, yeah, but he you know, I don't know. I talked to on my phone the other day. He said he's not upset with me, and if he is, you know, it's a discussion. But you know, to that point, somebody could watch Rivals or watch the seats like, well, yeah, you gave Johnny and one and whatever the caisse would be. I'm just not tripping man, Like, yeah, I don't think that our friendship would would be lost over me giving him a one, right, And I hope that he wouldn't know it wasn't doing nothing to try to like if I knew he was gonna be in the game, and then you get in the five every time you like you ain't about to be there, give him on one.
Speaker 3: He ain't there, right, So I mean, and I think that same mentality that you carried from the Johnny situation, it's it's clearly like how you're handling the Dario one. So I think it speaks to at least the level of consistency with how the game.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know by that time when I went to go do Rivals, I didn't even know who was still in the game or what happened with forty, you know, and but so what I do understand playing these games now is that people will say what they wouldn't do and what they would do in certain areas. It was a time that Johnny had did something to me and by the Baldy exits where he fell off on purpose and now he was trying to call him that.
Speaker 6: Ain't your boy, He's supposed to help you.
Speaker 7: I was like, now, he would never do that, And then Johnny told me that he did it or whatever, and I'm like, I wasn't.
Speaker 6: Tripping on my bro I just don't care that much. Now. I don't take it as if Dario was like, said my name, bote.
Speaker 7: Him in, get him out of there. He was like, I'm sure he wanted me to come back, but he just wanted some room to open up.
Speaker 2: So no, I get it. Yeah, how do you think it compared, you know, being on All Stars to being on Battle the Errors.
Speaker 7: Now the airs was like the challenge is then they're like like I always say, you got dinner to be an Olympian.
Speaker 6: Now to be there, Yeah, and.
Speaker 7: All Stars is more chill, it's more, it's more, it's more of a good time. It's more of a good time. And some people there don't even work out. So I was like, Okay, cool, I'm about to go ahead and get me a win real quick. Because people in there bushing loving this. I'm waking up every day, you know what I'm saying, doing crunches and lunges. People over there sipping on mocktails and cocktails. I'm like, all right, but it's just I like it because it's definitely nostalgic because it reminded me of when I first did Robb was one, you know, and seeing the people I don't want to say older, but people who've done it before me. I've never liked to do a show with Beth. That's amazing, you feel what I'm saying, So that part of it I do.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, well, I also just want to ask one more question about Season forty, because we have you and I feel like this kind of just happened, Like how did it feel knowing that you and Tony went up against each other in that elimination and then like there's rumors that he didn't perform to his full ability during the next elimination that he literally threw himself into Like don't you kind of wish that he would have just gone home against.
Speaker 6: You no, well, you know what's crazy. Oh no, No, Tony was the first Tony.
Speaker 7: Tony was the first elimination I've ever had where it was like everybody got a plan until that get punched in the face. Because in my mind, I'm like, all right, I'm going to elimination. You know, I didn't want to do horball against him because he would have just killed me, and I wouldn't want to do horball again anybody. I feel like I do, okay, But when when I tried to get a hold of him and he was body signing, I face all of my in my face from the sand, I'm like, WHOA, Like this this got strong, way stronger than after the first round.
Speaker 6: I was like, t J, let me get a window. Seat bro.
Speaker 7: Off top, like, let me get a window. I'm about to go see the water. Like I'm out of here, y'all tripping, I'm not doing this with this man. But yeah, when I found out about that, no, because after seeing what the final was and the elimination you A car had to do, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I totally forgot about the final your swimming abilities, so.
Speaker 7: Imagine me getting all the way to the end to the last elimination on some tread water. As soon as I jumped in out of went straight to the bottom. I want to like, it wouldn't even have been enough to It wouldn't even been enough episode.
Speaker 2: You'd still you'd still be in the Philippines swimming.
Speaker 6: Yes, in the water.
Speaker 2: You would have been in a life jacket, on a life a life vest. Yeah, so life jacket, a life raft. You would have been in Kingston's floaties.
Speaker 6: Jumping them up, could go straight to the bottom, just thinking of.
Speaker 2: You better give yourself.
Speaker 1: You're definitely a better swimmer, Tori.
Speaker 7: When they told y'all to put both pants out of the water, this is my this is my notorious thing.
Speaker 6: When I'm drowing to.
Speaker 2: Work, I'm literally crying. The other thing that people are gonna need help help with is like a lineup because now that you're gone, nobody can get a haircut. And that's the other thing. Like y'all are like, we look crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm like Keith around man, look even me. I'm done cutting hair on challenges.
Speaker 2: Yes, let them have the gobble haircut.
Speaker 7: Do a challenge again. If any any challenges are listening, I barely be cut mine no more. I don't get the damn like I'm not doing it because it's like work. I get there and then you know, seet woman to shave his back and his arm. Fits does want me to do is fucking ass hair. I'm like, I'm not literally enough on our off days where we're supposed to be chilling.
Speaker 6: I got like five dues at my bad Fetci sitting there. You know, he got his Justin Bieber here.
Speaker 7: I'm like, no, I'm cool, so so no, but yeah, I heard that happen with Tony and I can't confirm or deny if that was the case.
Speaker 6: It's just and then I but like I said, I lost. I f up on the puzzle. It was all my fault. Forty was forty.
Speaker 7: What I will say is every season, like you were ready to go do a challenge, always hit myself. I'm like them, I wonder going home first because it ain't about to be me, straight up, That's what I'll be thinking.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 7: I ain't no where I said I'm going because the first he ain't. Nobody's gonna vote me in first. That's not happening. So it's like Lee or you, you would have to lose. That's exactly what I.
Speaker 2: Did, and he was just out in that boat, just out there. I don't know what you were looking for.
Speaker 6: Help help, Hey I was drowning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a I have a question though, because I'm really trying to figure out on how you and Devin really became rivals, because I feel like we've done so many seasons together, I've never really seen the beat.
Speaker 7: So in Double Ages, I was playing a really like sneaky game, doing a lot of bullshit. And yeah, so with the with the I think it's something with the voting that had happened. He picked up on it as he was as he lost. I think it's when he went in against the rail I did, like some shady movie. He was like, hey, everybody in Leever is working with Big Brother, which I can't remember.
Speaker 6: We probably was, and.
Speaker 2: So Cam was running, Cam is running game, Cam is running circles around people, so listen.
Speaker 7: Like I thought, I when they said me and Devin, it made me feel uncomfortable really, so it's probably it probably was good that I didn't win because I was like, man, all people go says like, man, he should have won.
Speaker 6: He was with DEVN so now we lost.
Speaker 7: But I really felt like have we not went home on this one, we probably would end up winning the whole thing for sure.
Speaker 6: And that's not me being like hocky. You guys know that, that's not even my thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, you guys were a great, great pair.
Speaker 1: There was only room in the house for one guy guy pair.
Speaker 3: Like at some point in time it was going to amount to this, and I obviously we were hoping it was going to be even Devin pulling out the wind.
Speaker 1: I love working with Devin. You know, him and I we work so well together.
Speaker 3: I'm curious, like you guys have never really competed that closely with one another. What was it like working with him in the game politically and then also physically.
Speaker 7: First and foremost, I've always loved and liked Devin. Devan is a is an ally ally, you know what I mean, like the real ally.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I always liked Devin and then get a chance to work with him. He's funny, So I don't even really take Devin as serious, but the politics of the game.
Speaker 6: He's really good at.
Speaker 7: And then you know, physically during the game he was willing to work out and so kind of like we messed well together. It was never no pressure He never talked to me crazy. It was just always like I could.
Speaker 6: Work with him.
Speaker 2: You guys were really good together. The ball one where I'm watching them on the cargo net.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, good players.
Speaker 2: They're just like up there, we're like eighty five balls, the only team that did it in two trips.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, so he's he's super strategic.
Speaker 7: I was telling him with puzzles, like, hey man, let me let me try to do something, and you're.
Speaker 2: Taking credit for the puzzle.
Speaker 7: That's for real, because I listen, let me tell you really quickly. For season forty, all I did was puzzles and swimming, and I remember working out with Tony and Tony said, Lee, right, all you do is run and swim and do puzzles.
Speaker 6: When are you gonna lift some weights?
Speaker 7: And I said, listen, wait, so what like I'm in shape and nobody doing nothing to me, And then he end up whipping my ass and elimination round.
Speaker 2: His challenge was a lot of swimming and puzzles.
Speaker 6: And wasn't for forty.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, the final I was all swimming and puzzles, So I mean yeah.
Speaker 7: But Tony he was like, what if somebody put their hands and I'm like, anybody doing shit to me.
Speaker 6: I'll help help like this, listen, you know.
Speaker 2: I remember standing next to Leroy and he was like, I would not be Paulie on the other side of that hall. I would be like, no, this is when I leave.
Speaker 6: Ye. I wouldn't.
Speaker 7: First of all, I'm not trying to say THEO in that Paulie. I wouldn't even want to go against PAULI in there because Paulie is trying to hurt somebody.
Speaker 6: I ain't got that in me, no moment.
Speaker 7: But I remember when I got back home, Nya kept like, she kept sending me videos of my face in the elimination when it was done and laughing.
Speaker 6: My god, she was just you hear in.
Speaker 7: The background she was like, dog, you look I got sitting all on my face. She was like, bro, you look crazy like he drugged you. This is from I'm like Manna.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Sometimes she sends me the most unhinged tweets. I'm like, Nyah, I stay off Twitter for a reason.
Speaker 2: Do not so good. I love all of it.
Speaker 7: You know what really messed me up, though, was Frank and Sam that really like I would starting to get upset because like once Frank got that power.
Speaker 6: He just started talking crazy and I'm sitting here like, bro, what and Sam? You know? Sam? Sam? Sam's cool, but Frank. I just felt like he's like, he got this power, now he's going to use it.
Speaker 7: But I also do understand like if I was them, I would have sent us in there too. What I what I did with the convos the conversation was just like why shouldn't we throw you in there? I'm like, whoa, bro, we remember you see the back player the conversation where we could have thrown them in we was like, hey, we're gonna work together as soon as he got the power. It's just so that kind of threw me through a loop. I was a little upset by that. But then you have to go back to like lead, right, if I think I'm one of the strongest players in the game with my partner, what do you think the housees I've never been in the house. While I walked around like yo, we got this and supper. When I was with Casey on Double Agents, like, ain't nobody us, I was like, it was me and Devin try something and they did, and I was help.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: Man, I need a T shirt. That's I need to put it on when I like during voting, anytime I feel uncomfortable, I need to help heal, Heal help shirt.
Speaker 7: But you know, Devin, Devin, I will say, uh, as he said before, He's never crossed nobody.
Speaker 6: He was so upset at Dario and he wanted me to be so mad at him, like or this is not your friend, blah blah blah.
Speaker 7: And I get it, you know what I'm saying, because I feel like I feel like Devin is a legit stand up guy and he just couldn't believe it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, we're just We're just two different people, you know, It's just kind of whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he was like upset for you because I feel like Devon would never do that to like his friends.
Speaker 7: And it's great, but it wasn't just them, it was it was it was Betty and Amber too, Like the whole house was in on it.
Speaker 6: Right. So I didn't a lot of times I'm not putting.
Speaker 7: Stuff together because I'd be in la la land somewhere and I was like, I was we sitting sweet, who's gonna do something? I see all the elimination rounds now that I get when you talk some ad to twenty three on three sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, help, help.
Speaker 6: Help, I'm not doing that. Like I thought that it was gonna be some physical you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It was like, nah, awesome, get I get one side of twenty three, the other side of twenty three, the other side of six. I was like, this is is over with everything, everything that I practiced for maths. Never that couldn't dry on the challenge, right, I'd be thinking about to be like twenty two thirty seven times sixty three. Bet easy, we could do this all three sides twenty three. I was really over at bullshit. I was waiting for Devin.
Speaker 3: I mean we didn't really get to see Devin's Devin finish his either.
Speaker 1: Did neither one of you finish your your puzzle.
Speaker 6: Don't even ask you, No, I didn't the whole time.
Speaker 7: I was fucking around waiting for Devin to come, because they once you finished, you come.
Speaker 6: I bet so. I just did you know one this way?
Speaker 7: I knew damn well, if I got twenty three this way and the other way, that other number was nowhere near twenty three.
Speaker 2: I mean it wasn't as close as it seemed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we had probably like one more lot to do, so they did. They actually did really well. Steven Adam, Yeah, I really liked those two, you know, I really liked I really enjoyed playing with all of them. I also heard that there was a queer alliance going on. Can we say the word queer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can say that. You don't know, thank you for asking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a queer alliance.
Speaker 7: From what I hear that anybody that was queer or in the lgbt Q plus community wasn't going to vote for each other.
Speaker 6: So that's something that I have found out. I was like, I'm okay, that is like the entire cast. Yes, I was like, I was through. I'm like, oh damn. But it didn't matter. It didn't matter. I felt like it was a very fair game for the elimination around.
Speaker 7: I feel like it was fair how it played out because I always think of like, what could I have done differently to have prevented that?
Speaker 6: You know, maybe next time about play a game.
Speaker 7: Whoever I'm in an alliance with, I need to ask them, like, hey, everything that has that goes with the alliances, this is what we are. Because if you're like, well, if you don't vote for me, but the numbers is going my way and then we're not in an alliance and you don't think to do these things. So now it's kind of like after having an experience, I have to ask that because people's alliance and what they're thinking and get closer to the money.
Speaker 6: You got to keep checking in.
Speaker 2: We're good, Yeah, right, we need a checklist, like through the weeks, like okay, it's week one, that's very loose. Week nine, I need to fucking know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, and somebody could los straight to your face and you have to be prepared for that, right, so you can never be comfortable. Anissa and Tory, y'all won't have to do that because there's nothing you don't have to do that, right, And I thought that Dario and I didn't have to, but it was a different situation. But I think that for anybody who's listening challenges, listen to that you definitely got to do to check in because people people switch up overnight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: I still we still check in. I think Tory and I still check in, and we would have to check in towards the end because I told her I push her, I'd push her out of the way right before finish line. Of course, fight me on it too, that's yeah, but to get there, I'm not fucking her over.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's like why it's so unsettling, Like, and I think the way you're handling it speaks to the relationship you have with Dario. I think, like you can see how much of a good friend you are because you're like trying to make the excuses off.
Speaker 2: It's a game.
Speaker 3: You're putting yourself in his shoes, you understand, But the truth is, if you were in his shoes, you wouldn't have done that same thing. You already said it earlier this season when somebody when his name got brought up, you went directly to him and you told him and you said you would do everything in your power to make that not be the situation. So I just like am curious, where do you think it went wrong between you and Dario? And like at what point with who being in power? Or do you think it had more to do with Ashley Kelsey's vote, or like where do you think it all kind of fell apart?
Speaker 7: I think that Dario come into the game, like and who we spoke about it, he wanted to win.
Speaker 6: He was happy to be back.
Speaker 7: But I think that he probably thought, like, damn, I really don't have a chance, like when that play happened where we lost against Frank and Sam and that and then the whole house was thicking that right, So I'm assuming he was probably like for him, it was more so like, hey, not to get Lee ready to go home, But who could take out one of the strongest teams in the house, which is Steven Adam.
Speaker 6: It would probably be y'all. So I'm gonna go that way.
Speaker 7: I don't want to see you go home, but like, hey, man, like if you two are here, I have no chance of winning, which is which is probably true. I don't know how the season plays out, but which would probably be true. But that also, it just needed to be a conversation. It wasn't a conversation, right, And you know, had he told me that, I'm very easy going, right, I'm very understandable. I always see from all perspectives, even how I'm seeing it now without him, you know, just even watching it on TV. Yeah, we had the conversation. He could have told me that. I could have been upset about it, and I could have tried to change his mind. He still don't change his mind. At least I know where we're staying right, And even though he didn't, it's just like, man, sometimes like that happened with family, and I told him in front of everybody, I said, I don't care about none of this shit, like, yeah.
Speaker 6: I truly do love him, and I really don't. I really don't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I am like, damn, bro, you know because I talked to him the other day. He was like, man, I really felt like I messing your chances up and.
Speaker 6: Winning, like.
Speaker 2: Maybe he did.
Speaker 6: I mean, no, it's you.
Speaker 7: Know what, it's always anytime I've lost, it's always on me, right always. I used to sit back and be like, all the game is rigged and all these things, what could you have done differently?
Speaker 6: You have to go back to the drawing board. You can't just keep pointing a finger like I was in that.
Speaker 7: I was in there chilling, thinking I was untouchable, and they was like Leon and Dario, I mean, Den, help, help.
Speaker 2: Help, all right, we have to take a quick break, but we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get back to the show.
Speaker 2: So is Devin still upset with Dario?
Speaker 6: No, I don't think I talked. I had talked to Devan the other day.
Speaker 7: I called him about something and Uh, I said, saying, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 6: But I don't think that you know that he cares, or nor does uh Dario.
Speaker 7: You know, I think that if it got brought up a conversation with me and they, they both probably be getting heated about it.
Speaker 6: But Devon a I can never take Devin serious.
Speaker 7: And so even when when Dario was going back and forth him like Devin could could never get me mad.
Speaker 6: He couldn't. There's nothing he could. He's funny, it just doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he does know how to He does know how to push other people's buttons. Though you have to like really just be fully invested.
Speaker 6: How do you let Devin?
Speaker 2: We watched Double Agents. He got a lot of people upset.
Speaker 7: Then then mentally you gotta check yourself because nothing can said if you letting this dude get under your skand and I mean it's respectfully.
Speaker 2: With the maths, it's funny, so funny, I mean it got funnier. It got funnier.
Speaker 7: I guess since my humor is like his, I'm like, I don't care what you talking about, bro, like whatever, So I only I only want good things for Devin man, Like Johnny used to get so upset with dev I don't even know. I don't know if they like each other now, whether they hate it. But it's the same thing with Johnny is like there's some joketures to me, like whatever. But yeah, Daria was hot because I think that Devin, you know, he can't say certain things, but he Devan's not about to sit there trying to fight you.
Speaker 6: No, that's not his intentions. You feel what I'm saying. So No, but he'll get you.
Speaker 2: He'll get you where he needs to get you, Like, he'll wow you up if you let it.
Speaker 7: And we learned this shit back in grade school, Like you can't be letting nobody.
Speaker 6: Get you off like that. Yeah, but he's he's funny. He's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can imagine that he probably is still holding on a little bit of resentment. And if there's one thing true about Devin, like he's going to go on a bunch of rants after this season on podcast and Dragons grudge.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: He likes the hod, he likes the hold on it even he also likes to get even.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in real.
Speaker 7: Time, I feel bad on my half of like I lost it for us because he's looking at it.
Speaker 6: I mean, no, I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think Devin is looking at me sideways. But I'm like, damn, bro, like it really was on account of me.
Speaker 3: But but why do you say that? Because he couldn't get us twenty three? But did Devin get his seventeen? Because I feel like did we No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I'm talking about even I'm talking about even with the voting process of like, how darn you was?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I need to you in You're twenty three?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all good. So yeah, Devin was all about me getting my first win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he really was.
Speaker 7: Like He's like, man, I really want to see you get it. So it's just like, man, can't nobody tell me nothing bad.
Speaker 6: About him at all? Yep, but I agree with you.
Speaker 7: The vibe was with Amber and FEESSI, which really threw me through a loop because I'm like, damn, y'all know something.
Speaker 6: I ain't saying nothing. You know what I'm saying. We sleeping in the same day, they weren't even trying.
Speaker 7: To help us, And as the day went on, I just started to feeling like, yo, the whole house. I had a whole like pep probably with everybody like this is how voting's gonna go. Dave was in the corner like m mmmmmm, Roy, you cook.
Speaker 6: Roy.
Speaker 7: I'm like what, and Katie ironic and everybody said, okay, we got in there, everybody switched.
Speaker 6: They vot up because I told him like, don't vote for.
Speaker 2: Steve and Adam and Steve yeah.
Speaker 7: And they were like okay, okay cool. And as soon as we got in and they started doing it, I was like, Okay, I see what time it is.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean it is.
Speaker 3: It is crazy because they like if that essentially was the plan going around the house, and Daria maybe was just the person that you know it was heard from, but everybody wanted to see you guys go up against Steven Adam. Then it's like, yeah, everybody who voted for Adam and Steve essentially kind.
Speaker 1: Of was a part in this plan.
Speaker 3: And they were all like you and Veronica are close, like yeah and Veronica cool.
Speaker 7: But it's like I just I just get it. Veronica and Katy had they had their chances to win or.
Speaker 2: Slimming, they had to do what they had to do too, for sure.
Speaker 1: But I'm just thinking. I'm just thinking, if I was in his.
Speaker 3: Shoes and I just knew people knew the plan and they were still going along with it, well, then you're still you're you're going along with a plan.
Speaker 6: Well a Budha came back.
Speaker 7: If we would have came back into the house, it had been it had been bad for all of them. So if Steve Adam go back into the house, I don't know if it's bad for all of them because the're kind of like they kept going in so they had to take they.
Speaker 6: Had to take a shot. We was already them like halfway through.
Speaker 7: And what I've learned is after doing challenges and watching seasons, I'm on, you just had to put yourself in people's shoes and you just gotta just roll with how it goes right.
Speaker 6: You have to.
Speaker 7: I can't sit here and be I'm not about to go on no rant about nobody. You feel what I'm saying. I felt like even when he threw you and Ashley, yeah, I was like that threw me through a loop.
Speaker 6: I was like, what that sounds crazy to me?
Speaker 2: And the people tried to let tell me that you guys were in on it. Or like you knew about it, And I was like, definitely are like my main people, Lisa, I'm working with them.
Speaker 6: They threw me through loop. I never how do I benefit from throwing you? Actually?
Speaker 4: Duh?
Speaker 2: Keep us around?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 7: Nothing yeah nothing, but not even that right Obviously, we felt like, hey, if it's physical, we will be at a beat yob right. But you guys are hell and smart, so it's not like we're just gonna dominate. Depends on what the elimination is.
Speaker 2: But we would have had them twenty threes. I would have had them twenty three.
Speaker 6: For Anissa, you would have been screaming, help, Help, help.
Speaker 8: By bye bye wall I was just like even me and had to vote in Sylvia and Kelly Ann.
Speaker 7: How if it made me feel awkward because I don't got no beef for these girls. I try to say, like I tried to say like good luck to Sylvia. She's like, get the funk away from me. Yeah, she was pissed.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, it's like that bad. Oh you just decided to cut out on us. Bye bye.
Speaker 7: I gotta I gotta answer this go ahead because it's cam Hold on tour.
Speaker 2: Do you know Kingston can count in Spanish. No way, he's so smart.
Speaker 6: He's smart to get him camp. He's so smart.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a good quality, right, She's really smart.
Speaker 6: Yeah. He thick. He thick too.
Speaker 7: I feed him Old Mill every day. He's stocking thick. Got him lifting weights in the corner. I bought these little baby weights.
Speaker 2: Really, she's amazing. Wait, didn't he to push ups when I saw him?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's like, come on, day let's do push ups. Oh?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 6: I think he had he had daycare. Right now, I'm like, what do you want to do again? I just want to sit on the couch and watch trucks. My boystructs all day long.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you are you ready to get back into it?
Speaker 2: Are you good?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I'm back?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, I know we've gotten into a lot of the elimination and a lot of the drama, but like, I think we just need to touch on the daily challenge for.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 3: What was your thoughts on that smoothie in comparison to other eating challenges?
Speaker 1: And also like, how do you think.
Speaker 3: You and Devin did as a team.
Speaker 7: I completely crap the bed on that, uh that challenge because when they start asking though personal questions are like about like who's the weakest. I didn't want to say certain people, right, So I was like, I'm not gonna say nothing at all. I'm gonna just say whatever. And I think people would have taken it personal, right, You're calling somebody weak regardless of whether it's just part of the game.
Speaker 6: Like I'm like, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 7: So and Devin's like, come on, man, we gotta you know, see the same thing. So he's like, hey, who's the what team is the most likely to be liars. I was like, I'm gonna just say us. I'm looking at this smoothie. I'm looking at the stuff that we got to put in there. As at one point in a challenge in Double Age, we had to eat a Rams testicle.
Speaker 6: Y'all remember that.
Speaker 1: I never did killed that.
Speaker 2: I was in the cage and I was like, I was meaning, I said, goalie, Roy Goes.
Speaker 7: I watched you either you want to be the rat head on thirty thirty. You want some real eating challenge. So you're talking about a milkshake catch up mayonnaise, which the mayonnaise is the one that threw me off.
Speaker 6: I was like, hell nah, I'd rather go in and do this. But I'm looking at p I was like, hell not. When I see the mayonnaise, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, wait, what's the base of the milkshake? Was it an actual milkshake?
Speaker 6: It was a it was regular for another milkshake.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's not as bad.
Speaker 7: So I'm going off of everything I've been through, and all I gotta do is throw a couple of condiments on there. I'm about to smoke y'all, and.
Speaker 6: Also whether I get these ashes right or wrong, like y'all cooked.
Speaker 7: But the how it worked was if you said check and then you still have some left your straw and it went down to see your cup. That's how That's how people were losing because you don't say check it till you got it all out. And so what happened with people will SA check because they don't see it in their cup, and then they would.
Speaker 6: Come down out of the straw.
Speaker 2: Wow, how did it taste? How's that Durian?
Speaker 6: I didn't. I didn't have durry any mine.
Speaker 2: Could you smell it when it was in front of you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I kept So what happened was Turbo doesn't know any better. He smelled it when it was sitting there. And the lepped him up. He was like, oh my god. He like he was scared to do the challenge really, and I was like, bro, yeah, he didn't want to do it. He was like, man, this is terrible.
Speaker 2: This man isn't scared of anything. He was like, my brother.
Speaker 6: I love Turbo. When on my way home from UH Vietnam, I had I got l in Turkey. I got free food at the airport. I was like, I know Turboll.
Speaker 2: Do people know him there?
Speaker 7: Turbo told me on this season of All Stars, he said, Lee, Ray, I'm telling you I'm a god out there, he said. He said, if you go anywhere and say my name, I'm talking about all through security. Because they were trying to take some stuff off my clipper back. I was like, like, you know, to Robbie. They looking at me like how he know him? I'm showing them pictures.
Speaker 3: Want come on, God, no, wait, that's amazing.
Speaker 7: At the at the airport, it was someplace I can't think of it. What's the salt bait whatever the case would be. The restaurant that was inside the airport in Turkey. I'm sitting there eating. I let me just I was. I wasn't trying to get a free mail. But once I told him that and started showing them that I know him.
Speaker 2: No, Tory, We're going to Turkey. Turbo Rabbie were coming to Turkey.
Speaker 6: Turbo.
Speaker 1: I think I'm on his pussy chicken list now, so I don't know who he can go.
Speaker 2: To a Turkey I'm not. I'm not a pussy chicken. Yeah, that's good Turbo.
Speaker 6: Turbo for the whole season thought Sam was a dude.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the whole thing. He was like my brothers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he kept he kept saying, and so everybody he looked up. I said, I'm gonna go tell Turbo, said Turbo man, like, you know Sam, he's like here. I was like, that's a woman. He said what So, yeah, he's feel so he wanted to go apologize, but then were we well.
Speaker 3: He also thought that Turbo also thought that his astrology sign was a gal illness to.
Speaker 6: The hospital blood work.
Speaker 8: That baby, he's funny.
Speaker 7: The milkshake was was easy again? Was that, you know, asking questions. I don't know why I didn't think to like ask questions about all these different things, but it didn't matter to me if you to put fucking dog dood to one that damn uh smoothie.
Speaker 2: Don't play and don't give them any fucking ideas. Dog relax, take take that out that you know, jump the booth. We like, well, you said you wanted dog ship.
Speaker 6: You know what? Brother? Uh so, yeah it was, it was it was fair, It was fairly easy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I made for good television.
Speaker 6: Though, Yeah it did.
Speaker 7: I mean I knew for the fact that we got it down pretty quickly, so you know when they looked at it, But no part of me felt like I was going in.
Speaker 2: You didn't get that stomach feeling, that intuition, no, when you.
Speaker 7: Know like that, because I didn't say nothing crazy about them during the challenge, right, there was a lot of people calling them weak and ugly whatever.
Speaker 6: So and then the right then the conversation that we had in the room.
Speaker 3: I'm just he was the ugliest challenger, the ugliest challenger here.
Speaker 2: I would be so fucked.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: Frank was in our room chilling with him, like talking to Devin or whatever, and like, Sam, I don't cut her hair. Like so I'm thinking that's why I'm not cutting hair no more, because it don't matter, right, that don't matter. It's not like Hey, you cut my hair. They don't care any chance somebody get to get your eyes out that game.
Speaker 6: You're gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stop cutting hairly Roy, that's why you stopped. Must keep lining yourself up really well and be like my clippers broke after I done.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to do that. I'm just telling him no, right, yeah, I'm grown. I ain't gotta lie. You don't what about no.
Speaker 2: Bro, don't have to help help help shirt On?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 3: I mean, you alluded to the fact that you had no idea that you were going to be sent into elimination after that challenge, But at some point in time you had to have known or did you find out?
Speaker 1: Literally on the stage when Sam and they told.
Speaker 7: Us, they came and end up telling us, And it's like, so when I when we had to sit down with Frank and Sam, I was that's the part of the angers I've been throughout the whole season because it was just like the way he was talking just was just pissing me off. And I'm like, what, Bro, Like, we've been looking out for you, granted obviously, yeah, we have been looking at it.
Speaker 6: We could have we could have threw you in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I think I think that like Frank's delivery to me just didn't sit right with me.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: It wasn't like nice, like hey man, sorry guys. You know, I know we said whatever, it's for the game. I can accept that. It was just kind of like, yeah, I'm doing you know, Frank could be I'm like, man, hell, Sam was just sitting there. She didn't have nothing to say, so that that kind of upset me. But for them, I don't have no issues with Frank and nothing.
Speaker 6: He's cool. But you know when you when somebody voted me in, you're like, oh, it's steam. Yeah it does, especially after I felt like we looked out for you.
Speaker 2: But you handled it really well. It wasn't like thirty thirty when you all of a sudden the burn votes and then you got you had to go in. But like, it's I just think it could take it a little bit better. But how do you feel like when you went back in to the house when you had your little fifteen minutes, which I love that they brought that back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I never even know used to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh they would give you all night.
Speaker 6: What and party all night?
Speaker 2: You pack get fucked up?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I didn't know that it was crazy. I wasn't like I said, I wasn't. I felt like you played.
Speaker 6: Out how it should low key.
Speaker 7: I was actually like happy for the other teams that were there right like it was. They were able to make like Sam first time being back, they were able to make a big game move. If I can't, Yeah, I wasn't. I'm like, it sucked, whatever the case may be. But what am I going to do? Like, you know, I really wanted to see Stephen, Adam Win or Nanny, right, those are the people who I really wanted to see get it.
Speaker 6: Becuse Steven Adam have been through.
Speaker 7: So much and I was telling Adam, I was like, man, make sure you put your daughter's names on your arms when you go into the elimination round so they could see their daddy or whatever. But yeah, I feel like it was it was a big moment, open up the game for everybody else. If I can't get it, you know, hopefully everybody.
Speaker 6: Else could get it.
Speaker 7: That's just how the game goes. But going going back into the house, I wasn't tripping at all.
Speaker 6: I wanted.
Speaker 7: When I got home, I called Dario's brother, I'm your brother, did He was like, what He was confused because I know I'm trying to tell him what happened. He's like what and uh, but yeah, it wasn't It wasn't nothing.
Speaker 2: M So who are you rooting for?
Speaker 6: Now? I've seen Nanny always. I want to see Nanny just do well in life? Hereod it? Right?
Speaker 7: Nanni and Turbo first, and then Steven Adam and everybody else you know, you.
Speaker 6: Know, good luck.
Speaker 7: But I really would like to see Stephen Adam because I've never been in a position where I've got I never get thrown in, right, this is like that. It's only been a handful of This might be the first time somebody actually like said my name and wanted me to go in. Normally it is either off a burn vote or come in last place. I've never been like, you know, voted in by a team or whatever, so that I can remember.
Speaker 6: But they I lost my train of thought. Would you say?
Speaker 2: Who are you ready for?
Speaker 6: I told you a Vegas?
Speaker 2: Shut up. You can't just now blame Vegas decades later.
Speaker 6: That's what happened.
Speaker 2: It's Vegas. I'm like, LERA, got nothing to do with this challenge. Sorry, it's Vegas.
Speaker 6: What'd you say? You want to watch again Toy Story. He's like tracks bad.
Speaker 2: Vegas.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would to see Stephen Adam like watching him go in time bout the time.
Speaker 6: I actually start to feel a bad form because there was.
Speaker 7: Nothing they could do, because Adam would come to me like Adam's like when Adam speaks, it's kind of like he's he's been in therapy before, because he's like the way he'll speak is like healed and all right, guys like I'm gonna let you you had your chance to talk would piss me off. I don't like talking to people who here. I want to talk to somebody who's been through some ship. And because when people go to therapy they know it's like I want peace and when everybody be happy, and you'd be like, no, I want to fight. When he had when he was talking to Corey, He's like, listen, blah blah blah was better And it's just like Adam would definitely kill you with kindness or whatever.
Speaker 6: I just want everybody to be together and hold hands. I'm like, man, fuck that ship. Bro. I told him.
Speaker 7: I told him, I said, there's nothing you could do, Bro, You're gonna keep going in And he was just kind of puzzled, like he thought that there was a way that he could rally himself.
Speaker 2: Out of it.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, no, man, you cook bro, And they had him and Steve hadn't been in the game in like years like they did All Stars For, but like this was something new for them.
Speaker 6: So I felt bad about it. And that's a tough road to keep going in. Yeah, but they kept winning.
Speaker 3: I mean and you saw you saw Steve on All Starts For he went in a lot, yeah, and he was good and it was good final.
Speaker 6: So it's like I gave I gave Steve my star. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember, I'm always.
Speaker 6: Likely if I talked to Steve outside of this so because I want to see him do good.
Speaker 7: Davon and Shane, yeah, but more more importantly like Nannie and Turbo or Adam and Stevens who I want to get it.
Speaker 2: So you have retired before you're clearly out of retirement. We love that. I think, do we see like baby number three or are we going or are we like maybe maybe do another show?
Speaker 7: Well Cam always says it's too She was like, if you are if you aren't like protecting yourself having sex right, doing the things are taking Bird patrol. Then you must be trying to have a kid. She's just like, so if we keep playing Russian roulette, Hell, yeah, baby number three, But we.
Speaker 6: Don't want to. I'm shooting off the club everybody. You know what?
Speaker 7: And Lisa, that's the analogy when that when we be in there, I'm like, hell, trying to hold on for dear life. Imagine that face over here trying to get her off and get off.
Speaker 2: You'll do another show? Okay, perfect, So.
Speaker 7: We don't we don't want any more. We don't want any more babies. We don't want any more kids. To be cool with that. And as far as shows, you, I would like to see Cam do one before me, but she's just now about to wrap up with breastfeeding and she wants to get her body and shape again or whatever all these different things.
Speaker 6: So you know, I guess it'll be on my shoulders to be able to leave and go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like a good tease, Like I feel like that that means that we can see you in the Futurely, I'm excited.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, I ain't gonna teach you. I'm straight up when you say kids. Absolutely not for seeing me on the show. Yes, because of the kids, I'm going out of here.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's always a pleasure to talk to you, Leroy. You're fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for making this podcast thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining and it gets so fun, so fun. We look forward to seeing you in the future, hopefully on another challenge. But before that, where can people follow you on social media or how can they support any outside projects you have going on?
Speaker 6: Well, if you really want to follow me, I spent a lot of time at a Target.
Speaker 7: So you could get follow me home and find out where I live.
Speaker 6: You're in the city of the chart. I hang out a Target a lot, so you really want to know where I live? Just follow to get.
Speaker 2: Away from the kids. You just pretend you have to run an Erron. Just walk around Target followed behind.
Speaker 6: The ninety four Ford Escort. You will find me parts.
Speaker 2: Not ninety four because you still have to roll down the windows manually when people.
Speaker 7: When people see me in that like damn, you really need to get a win. I'm like, hey, cars paid for.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so good.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: You can follow me on Instagram at Royally the Barber won't be doing a lot of cutting hair on there, but that's what my Instagram name is. And as I said on TikTok, which TikTok is back now right, Yeah, I'm gonna start uploading on I am really the barber and uh yeah, if you, like I said, you really want to follow me, catch me outside of Walmart or Target in that ninety four.
Speaker 3: Awesome all of the all of the stalkers have taken notes.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, thanks so much.
Speaker 6: Lee.
Speaker 1: It's always a pleasure and we'll talk to you so hopefully.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you, help help, help, help, help God.
Speaker 2: That was such a good interview with Leroy. He is always funny. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff, but I promise you it is he never he never misses the mark.
Speaker 3: And it's so sad because now the two funniest people on Challenge All Stars aside from you, definite Leroy, they're pairing together. Was so hilarious and now they're gone. So I know, it's a sad day on All Stars.
Speaker 2: But it's okay. I'm sure we will see them in the future.
Speaker 3: Yes, And Anissa, speaking about seeing people in the future, where can we find you on your future posts on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Wow, Tory, funny you asked me that in such a nonchalant way you can find me and it Meisa, MTV. That's a n E E SA MTV and Tory. Where can they find you saying you love, buy your books and support you.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: Thanks Anissa.
Speaker 3: You guys can send me love and buy my books all through my Instagram channel if you click the link in my buyo Tory Underscore deal on Instagram.
Speaker 1: But more importantly, thank you for joining us for another episode.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But more importantly, thank you for joining us for another episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast. Tell all your fellow Challenge fans to listen, rate, and review us.
Speaker 2: Catch the Challenge All Stars Rivals on MTV, and join us as we go behind the scenes on MTV's official Challenge podcast, Paramount Podcasts.