Speaker 1: All right, what's up? It's gone the with another episode of Sauce on the side. Today is gonna be a little bit different. It's definitely gonna get weird, as we promise, But I have a different producer sitting in with me, one who might be one of my favorite people. Hello Diamond, Hi, you just got.
Speaker 2: Me really excited. I did the high pitch thing because you just made my day.
Speaker 1: So everybody always asks us like, oh, do you have a radio voice or oh my gosh, your voice sounds exactly the same off the aras on the air. You have a radio voice, which.
Speaker 3: Is very weird because I think I do it because I get nervous, and I never realized that at first. Really yeah, yeah, it gives very like hi and high pitched, and then when we're just having regular conversations, I'm like, yeah, so whatever, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's like like the natural. Diamond is first of all my favorite because I know I'm gonna get some real shit when you're talking like that. But I always think of you. Remember like Paris Hilton way back in the day, she used to talk.
Speaker 3: But it was her nervous, Like the thing that she did when she was nervous, was it nervous.
Speaker 1: It was nerves that did that. I always just thought it was her trying to be like extra sexy or do whatever. But then the cameras would catch her slipping every now and then she'd be like, what's up?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Watch her show show Love in Paris or Life in Paris.
Speaker 2: It's on Peacock. It's good. I don't really good.
Speaker 1: You have me watching a lot of shit lately. Love is Blind season six. We're gonna have to try and get some of these people on the podcast at some point. Specifically, I want Kenneth, I want Jimmy, I want Chelsea. Who else?
Speaker 2: Matthew, Matthew.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest, just based on what you see on the show. I probably would have picked Matthew because he's so fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I would have picked him just to have conversations with him. He just Matthew. You deserved better, buddy.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I don't know, but if you haven't watched Love Is Blind season six, you gotta watch it because there's a lot of shit going on. I think all the last episodes drop today the twenty eighth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I didn't realize we were already at the end of the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think those remaining episodes are coming out.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: So you got me watching that bullshit. You got me watching The Traders, but you you sold me with one person. So of course CT is great. He's like your typical Boston, like southy Boston boy. That is him. You would maybe like if you love him, you might like southeas Ooh, I usual in Boston.
Speaker 2: Can we take a trip?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm into it.
Speaker 2: Let's go Red Sox.
Speaker 1: We should. But now you have me watching some shit life in Paris? What is it?
Speaker 3: And it's actually really really really good, like you get her?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's good.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about this, into it. I don't know, we'll see. I'll give it a little shot. And you still are trying to get me on the Real Housewives. Please please, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't beg.
Speaker 1: You can do it. You know I'm into weird stuff and that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever, I'm not even gonna do this because you're gonna make me beg, and I will.
Speaker 1: I'll beg all right if if I were to watch it, which I probably won't, which seasons, which cast do I start with.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on the franchise. Okay, so if we're doing Atlanta seasons one through six, maybe.
Speaker 1: Dear God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like you could pick.
Speaker 3: A random season within from one through six, and I think that you would be thoroughly entertained. Beverly Hills. I say, the first two seasons, or skip to season five or season ten.
Speaker 2: Okay, trust me, I know, I'm I rewatch all the time.
Speaker 3: And then in New York you want to watch season seven, eight and nine, maybe six, seven eight.
Speaker 1: I'm actually very impressed by the fact that you even know these seasons. Oh no, he's cast off the top of your head.
Speaker 3: I'm into it, and I think that you would love this one specific housewife. Everybody always gets confused or they like look at me like I'm crazy when I say that my favorite housewife of all time is Carol Radswell. She was married to Lee Radswell's son, who was Jackie Kennedy's sister. I mean, so she was like a big deal in like or she was related to people who were a big deal. But then you come on this show and people were like, what are you doing here? And she was just so smart and witty and just like, oh Carol.
Speaker 2: I miss you girl.
Speaker 4: Where'd she go?
Speaker 2: Not on any she quit because she got into it with Bethany. Bethany was like her best friend.
Speaker 3: They got into it, and technically, I think like from the outside looking in, it looked like Andy took Bethany's side. So Carol pistap Atown down and that's it. And they still talk about each other to this day. And that was like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Oh what a time.
Speaker 1: Your your depth of knowledge on the Housewives is incredible at all. I wish you had a Housewives podcast. I actually wish you just had your own podcast in general, because a lot of people don't know a lot of really dope shit about you, which I think, you know what, you know what. So I said, I want to do an episode on all of the show members who don't have their own segment on this show. So that would be and I know we talked to you all the time, but like just you, right, So that would be you, Josh, Andrew, Deanna, Scotty, Scott. We already did Scotty. That was a mess. That was a mess, But I think maybe we should do you next.
Speaker 2: I'm down, Yeah, yeah, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but before we do that, there is a person who is going to be my guest today who talk about weird stuff. I guess we should just get to it. I don't want to hype it up. We're gonna get into the meat of it because he's already here. Let's just do it, all right, this is gonna be a great one and a weird one. I am so excited. You know, I'm an animal lover and a few years ago, during the pandemic, right, yeah, during the pandemic, we all started following Peanut the Squirrel on Instagram. Peanut has a handler named Mark. We're allowed to use your name, rate, Okay, Mark's here. Obviously Peanut has a handler named Mark, and it was such a cute relationship we all got obsessed with it. Mark came on the show. That's when we met you for the first time, and things have taken a drastic turn from there in good ways. So welcome to the show, Mark aka squirrel Daddy, which she hates being called.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's start with the cute stuff. Peanut the Squirrel, how did you guys meet? I know it's kind of a sad story.
Speaker 4: I work in New York City and I was leaving a project and saw this squirrel get hit by a car. It was like a busy intersection downtown. So I ran in the middle of the intersection because I saw she was still moving. Unfortunately she had passed and what was moving was this little baby and he was trying to cross the street. I ran in the middle of Manhattan, you know how that is? Ye and me and him locked eyes and I tried to like shuffle him out of the way, and he crawled up my leg and I was like, let's go, you know, let's go. So got in the car, drove back to Connecticut on the phone with their vet and they were like, Mark, we're just gonna put him down. I was like, you can't, can't, there's nothing wrong with.
Speaker 1: So he was injured or no, he wasn't injured and injured.
Speaker 4: I just had one eye closed. He was still very young, and they were like, we're just gonna put him down in so I took a picture of him, started him on Instagram and boom, somebody called me and was like, do you want to get your wildlife rehabber's license. We can coach you. You could take the test in the course, and then you could do your community service hours while you know, managing Peanut. So I was like, this is awesome. You know, I will build a bond and get him ready for the wild. I'll put him in my backyard so he'll be close. So that time came, so I'm bawling my eyes out and there he goes up to his first tree and I'm like, all right, he'll be in the backyard. Maybe he'll bring me some babies, or he'll come home if he needs some food or something. A day and a half later, sitting on my porch missing half of his tail. Oh, so we ended up getting attacked by something. I have no idea, but that was the end of peanuts wildlife career and he became a domesticated indoor squirrel.
Speaker 1: So he got attacked, and he came back to your porch like, hello, this didn't work out.
Speaker 4: For me, It was not for him. I think he tried to make a friend and the friend wanted to eat him instead.
Speaker 1: So that's terrible. And you never found out what attacked him.
Speaker 4: He never found out. There were some local cats and stuff. But I haven't a clue.
Speaker 1: Okay, does he have weird reactions to like dogs or anything or any animals that would make you think that's his.
Speaker 4: Problem is he has no survival instinct, like he'll go to.
Speaker 1: Lives in a home, he has his own room. Oh yeah, well kind of survival instinct. What do he happened?
Speaker 4: Literally nothing, you're living.
Speaker 1: My dream life. Tell me some of the best things that have happened from this.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah. So I'm not a big person into dms. I do like to communicate as many people as possible, just say thank you for the love and support because I'm nothing without peanut. And posted up a picture of him eating oatmeal and holding a sign, and my now wife shot me a DM she wrote in love and I was like, got a message, this one back and we started talking like accounting investments, and I was like, this is a catfish. This is in the basement and he's having a blast with me.
Speaker 1: Send me your cash app.
Speaker 4: And I was like, don't want to be rude, but do you mind facetiming me? And she hit me with the like I could do it in twenty five minutes and I was like, this dude's going to get the girl. Yeah, this video turns out. She went and got a flying squirrel costume, one of the costumes I wear in one of Peanuts videos. She facetimed me with the costume on, and I was like, I'm in love with you. How do I meet you? This is the coolest thing in the world. And ended up meeting her. We traveled the world and Peanut gained a squirrel mom and now she takes the videos with him and she's just been blowing up on TikTok and I'm just the background noise.
Speaker 1: No oh no, We're gonna get to why you're not the background noise in a moment. So he was cool as soon as she came in, like, yes, this is a new friend, no problem.
Speaker 4: I was a tiny bit jealous, not gonna lie. You know, I dealt with this squirrel for seven years and.
Speaker 1: He's seven seven. How long do squirrels live?
Speaker 4: Ten to twenty years?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, we're rooting for twenty you know.
Speaker 4: I'm just glad he lets me live in the house. You know, if I could, if he could talk, then you know, it'd be out of this this portion of my life. But yeah, he's been like and again, I don't know what happened. I wish I had an explanation to why he's so good with people, but he loves.
Speaker 1: Well the person saved him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, usually they tend to like the person that saved them, and then they're very defensive towards everybody else. Weird thing is I got to meet other people's squirrels.
Speaker 1: Is that like a big community, the squirrel community?
Speaker 4: Shockingly, it's bigger than you think.
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, how big are we talking? Like? How many people could I meet that have a squirrel?
Speaker 4: Like five hundred to one thousand. Interesting?
Speaker 1: So in the process of all of this, you started a wildlife rescue.
Speaker 2: What is that about?
Speaker 1: Because you sort of mentioned it right before this interview started. And the numbers I have here on my bio are clearly very old because this says you have eleven horses, but you said you have how many?
Speaker 4: We're close to forty.
Speaker 1: Now you have forty horses that you have rescued, Yes, from.
Speaker 4: We tend to look for animals that are coming from the auction lines or the kill pens, so we're kind of their last line of defense. What's happening a lot? And I didn't know this. I'm not a poorse guy, my wife is. And we started this and we realized how many animals were going to the auction that were being mistreated, and we were like, okay, this is a perfect opportunity to turn Peanuts pages into something really good and why not start a nonprofit with one rescue and help as many as we could. So we just started and the floodgates opened with peanuts social media being you know where it's at. A lot of people were like, this is amazing, but we also know that this animal needs, you know, a home. This one does, this one does, and we just kind of started to travel and travel and travel. We couldn't say no.
Speaker 1: So Peanut has taken you around the world.
Speaker 4: Peanut's taken me around the world.
Speaker 1: Does he make these trips with you ever?
Speaker 4: I wish? Okay, I wish the diva himself. He stays at home.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 4: He doesn't like the car? It gets a little carsick. We're driving to our new place and he started gagging and I'm like, oh no, he's gonna die. Called everybody up and they're like, he's starting just being dramatic.
Speaker 1: Can you do a squirrel gag?
Speaker 4: See? I do a lot of the noises, but this one was a little unique, and I was like, Oh, he's dying. He's dead. I'm calling everybody crying. I'm like, he's this is it, this is it. We're we're going down. He took a bad turn out on the side of the highway, crying in the middle of the very funny. I have the cat screaming in my in the passenger seat and Peanut on my lap just like spitting up ship, and I'm like, this is it.
Speaker 1: So that's the one one and done that does not travel.
Speaker 4: He's made it clear, don't travel.
Speaker 1: All right? How many ghats do you have?
Speaker 4: One hundred and fifty right now? My god?
Speaker 1: Six miniature horses? Do you have more than that?
Speaker 4: Now? Yeah? Six manture horses. We have too many donkeys? We have ten l packas.
Speaker 1: Stop it the softest little My god, sheep?
Speaker 4: How two sheep?
Speaker 1: Two sheep? What's a hinnie?
Speaker 4: A hinnie is a donkey and a horse mix.
Speaker 1: And how many of those do you have? You have two innies? How many birds?
Speaker 4: The flock of chicken, geese and quail is probably fifty? And then somebody adopted their macaw to our How many?
Speaker 1: How big is the place where you live? Are you guys all on.
Speaker 4: Top of each other or one hundred and fifty acres, so wow, plenty of room. And again we wanted to establish something really big. I know, it was like a big, big journey in a big project to start, but we thought, why not try to make it as big as possible?
Speaker 1: When is this peanuts Freedom Farm?
Speaker 4: This is Peanuts Freedom Farm?
Speaker 1: So all these animals stay there just for the rest of their lives. Are you trying to get them back out to other places?
Speaker 4: We do have an adoption program for our horses and our goats, but it kind of depends because we take so many in that are older, have disabilities, have lingering injuries, or need medications. We're going to keep them. So we do have healthier animals as well that we're hoping to get back into loving families. Okay, I'm not a horse guy, and I will go and hang out with them all day long. They're the coolest.
Speaker 1: Asking for a friend, do you have any raccoons soon? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: And do you have visitors that can come to the farm and check things out.
Speaker 4: All of the time, literally touch things everything you could be touched?
Speaker 1: What do they all have names? They all have names, you know all their names for.
Speaker 4: The most part, yes, sometimes there's a goat or two that don't really remember. And then I realized that my wife snuck two more goat.
Speaker 1: In, and so there was one day I was like, those people are like hide shoes in their trucks. Your wife sneaks in goats goats. I like her, this is great. So I'm gonna come touch all the animals on your farm. Drop it real quickly. If people want to donate to Peanuts Freedom Farm, I'm saying peanut because we're getting to some other stuff in a minute. Peanuts Freedom Farm, how would they do that?
Speaker 4: We do have a website and Peanuts abbreviated p and uts Peanuts Freedofarm dot com. We also have an Instagram Peanuts Freedom Farm. We've been just kind of rolling with the punches.
Speaker 1: Now your background earlier, you were saying you have two degrees.
Speaker 4: You are educated in what mechanical engineering and criminal justice? Okay, So this whole social media thing was never a real big thing for me for the most part. For a while, I hid my face and then people are like, well, who's this guy behind the squirrel? Yeah, so I incorporated my and I was like, well, I have really bad anxiety, and I was like, this will be a really good way for me to work on it fight, you know, show the world who I am. They might take a liking or they might think I'm a dick. So we just got to go with it. So I used it in my benefit to kind of break out of my shell because I am just introvert. I'm a homebody, and I was like, you know, this would be cool if I'm the background noise of this scirl, we can make some funny content. I think people will just enjoy this very much.
Speaker 1: Has it worked with the anxiety? Has it helped you?
Speaker 4: It really has. You know, you've been doing interviews like this. You give me three years ago you wouldn't have seen me. I would have been like, thank you, but no, thank you really? Really?
Speaker 1: Are you still working? Are you still doing a day job I am? Or has this given you the.
Speaker 4: Freedom I will never stop doing my day job?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: As cool and awesome as the internet stuff is, it's a wave. And I think the more that you understand it's a wave, yea, the better you'll be out in the long run.
Speaker 1: Correct. So the reason I ask has this taken you in a completely different direction from your job? Is because as we started watching Peanut to fly onto your hand. You walk in It's very adorable, all great, and then your pants got tired and tighter. Was this on purpose?
Speaker 4: This was not on purpose? And I will, oh, come on, I will fight this till the day I died. Okay, So two things happen and people are like, you're full of shit playing hockey my entire life. I had emergency surgery on my groin. Nothing crazy. They cut me open four different spots from my belly button down to my manhood. I became one percent woman that day. They gave me a big patch of the vaginal mesh my left side of my groin. Didn't tell me that, right, I'm just yip is it? And you know I do get lingering pain from it. So I always wore compression clothes, so that was always my thing. And then cool thing that I got was a cool gym sponsorship. So this company was sending me close and first time they send me clothes, I called the rep and I was like, dude, I don't think I could wear these and he was like, what do you mean? And I sent him a picture and I was like you sure? These are extra large and he was like yeah, I was like, they don't look extra large. I think I'm gonna get ridiculed for this. He was like, make a video, see how it goes, and we'll send you more clothes. Oh and I was like this setup fair enough deal. I was like, just keep am exl because I don't think I could go any smaller than this and I would just get chewed apart on the internet. Like you shop at the baby Gap, you steal your They do look tight, but it was never intentional. I think what really happened was I got a little off tracolate peanuts diet. He loves avocado boy got thick. The man when he jumped couldn't go anywhere but straight. So from the calendar, I am around six to one mm hmm. My booty is right next to the counter, so he wasn't jumping any lower. He wasn't jumping any higher. He just landed on my landing pad, which Hockey helped me build.
Speaker 1: So, through a series of strange coincidences, we have a company that wanted to sponsor you. They gave you pants that just happened to be tight. And now we have a squirrel who's gained a couple pounds and can't jump any higher than right at the butt and what happens from there?
Speaker 4: Again, the biggest thing about the kitchen stuff was I would find him in my oatmeal. I would find him in the refrigerator. There was one day I was getting the milk from the refrigerator. I shout the refrigerator. Couldn't find Peanut for like forty five minutes. I'm panicking around the house, and then I went back downstairs and the milk is literally seeping through the refrigerator and I open the door. Milk's everywhere. He jumped to me, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, cute, So you're living my dream life. He also almost maybe throwze to that. So initially the internet is ridiculing you your meadium pants. I see what you're doing here, buddy. What's going on? How did this then turn into OnlyFans? And I'm gonna read you real quickly what this bio says. It says the New York based engineer has become an unlikely TikTok sensation by documenting his unique relationship with Peanut the squirrel, Though some fans appear to be scratching multiple itches as they follow the duo's exploits as one gay fan put it in the comments. Come for the nuts, stay for the meat. How did we get here? Mark?
Speaker 4: Just I happen to get a message, and again I kind of beget that that message to hey, do you have a page? Do you have a page yet? Do you have a page yet?
Speaker 1: Was it mostly men mostly women?
Speaker 4: It was a large majority of men. Yes, okay, it was a large majority. Again, I wanted to do two things. I wanted to reiterate that I was straight, so it didn't bait anybody into thinking something else, Because the biggest thing that I've learned out of this entire thing is a gay man's compliment. Take that and run with it, because gay men will tell you straight to your face. Yes they will, that you're ugly and you need to go play in traffic.
Speaker 1: And I've never felt better about myself or worse about myself than when gay guys say things to me. Sometimes I'm like, oh my god, and other times I think, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Right, okay, most of mine are like, you would do that to me.
Speaker 1: So you're getting flooded by compliments, mostly gay men, and you think it maybe some money in this I did.
Speaker 4: I did one of those did you do that?
Speaker 1: By yourself or did you have an influence from someone else?
Speaker 4: I did this okay, And it was in the bathroom after a shower, and I was like, could I see myself doing this? So call my mom and dad. My mom and dad are the hell out of here stubborn Italians but the most down to earth people, and I was like, if I'm going to do this, I need to make sure everybody around me is okay with this. So I called my dad and he's like, what.
Speaker 1: Did you have to explain to them what OnlyFans? Was?
Speaker 4: No, no, see they your dad knew. My mom and dad know everything. My mom and dad are in their fifties. They think they're in their twenties, still party and hard, having fun, and they were like, shit, if you're gonna make a ton of money, go have a bus.
Speaker 1: Did you explain to them what all you would be doing? Which I don't know yet and I'm gonna get to that in a second.
Speaker 4: But the first thing I said was like, I might sell some feet picks and my mom's sign me up. Yeah, And everybody's just like, all right, if you're doing the feet thing, and I was like, well, I'm going to see how this goes and see. You know, best part about this website is you kind of have your own rules. So uh, that was what I was juggling. My parents were like, go ahead and do it. Have fun. We're gonna laugh at you the entire time.
Speaker 1: No way, at this point are they thinking it's just feet picks.
Speaker 4: I think they had a gist of it was going to be a little bit of everything. As a kid, I never really had clothes on, so they kind of thought this was going to happen anyways, and it just felt more comfortable in the house. I didn't go out parading, you know, the nude the nude self, but uh, you know, indoors, I was just like, you know, fuck it, but you know I started it, and uh it exploded like literally yeah nu when in when nuts out? And that was That was kind of a day. One hit a lot of money, and I'm not a materialistic person. I didn't want to go Everybody's like, go buy a car, Like for what, I have a car, right, you know, go buy this, go by that. My guys, I really don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna buy hundreds of animals, right, Okay.
Speaker 4: That was my biggest goal was you know this This organization was like, we can make a lot of money, and I was like, well, what's a lot of money?
Speaker 1: Only fans is talking to you, Hey, we can make the money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay. We went and it was like the whole mob thing. We could we could really do that, and we kind of we beat that number by a mile. Yeah really yeah. I was like, you could go on the internet and see everything for free.
Speaker 1: And wait, at this point, is it still fie or have you graduated to other things.
Speaker 4: I think I did a little bit of a photo set, nothing too crazy. I think everybody just wanted to see what was underneath and wait, do.
Speaker 1: You prep for the photo shoot? Are you going like Drake? Did you see the Drake video?
Speaker 4: I saw that this morning.
Speaker 1: I was driving in and I was like, good for you, yeah, only fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you don't have enough money. You could do You could do much much better.
Speaker 1: I'll make a million, right yeah.
Speaker 4: Because it was just like I put my camera in the corner of my bathroom and I was like, this is ridiculous, let's do it. You know. I did like one of these like jiggles and I was like, ok.
Speaker 1: I was okay, so this is on camera. I don't know if it just caught that wiggle. I'm gonna try, yeah a little bit. Well, maybe we'll have to have you stand up and do the wiggle. But you can also catch it on those only fans. Okay, so you get up here in the bathroom, You're like, this is it. I'm gonna do this wiggle.
Speaker 4: I did a little research, reached out to a guy who's doing pretty well, and I was like, what do you do? What do you do that a straight guy can do? And he was like, armpits?
Speaker 1: What okay, just showing your armpigs. Get the hell out of here, Diamond, Are you taking notes? Are we going to be doing this?
Speaker 4: Yo? This was the farthest out of the room that I've ever been. We were looking to relocate because we had a couple of horses already and we were looking for a small stable with a house and nothing too. Again, I didn't want to turn this in to be like, oh I got all this money like it was nothing like that. And we found this ranch, this this farm in upstate New York, and it was a perfect It was everything that we would ever want. And I know it wasn't like the best way but I paid for the property with my only fans money.
Speaker 1: So we're talking that much money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did paid it off, we bought it, and you know, I got to start the bigger. I donated all of the construction, you know. And again I didn't want to like be like, hey, guys, I did all this stuff and people be like, well you just you're waving your your man parts around the internet. Is like, who care? I just I don't want these two to mix. You know, I don't want to be the only fans guy that's saving animals.
Speaker 1: You don't want to wipe your dick around a bunch of animals, right, I think that might be illegal, you.
Speaker 4: Might be Yeah, you might not see me after that, if you know. When it was like, oh now there's this sexy farmer scroll daddy, and I was like, we're gonna run with it, but I'm going to keep it separately from Peanuts page. So I think when when you guys kind of mentioned his page again, when you guys found out my only fans, yeah, I had posted it once on there and then you know, I got like really good positivity, but I was like, this is kind of a family page, and I don't want to have my shirt off on this page. I was like, every once in a while somebody would send me something funny or unique and I would wear it in a video, but then it backfired. So like, somebody sent me this, like you're he in underwear? It was a squirrel like there was squirrels all over it, and I'm like, Halloween, I'll write squirrel cowboy on my chest. Wear these underwear, get Peanut and his cowboy hat and make something funny. And people were like, what the fuck are you doing? There are children on this page, and I was like, guys, it's just a joke. It was Halloween. I was like, no, like, just enjoy the squirrel, Like, how many squirrels you see that are living in a house wearing cowboy hat holding his side? How are we missing this in my life?
Speaker 1: Zero?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 4: And that's where I started, like my squirrel Dad account.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have drop them real quickly. So Peanut the squirrel is at Peanut Underscore the Underscore Squirrel twelve. Yes, and that's where you have, oh shit, little followers, like half a million there, Squirrel Daddy.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, girl, a squirrel Underscore Dad Underscore twelve is there?
Speaker 1: Another squirrel Dad.
Speaker 4: There was all sick there was. I reached out and I was like, listen, man, I'm the squirrel Daddy. I don't want this title, but I got this title. Yeah, can I have it? He was like nope.
Speaker 1: They always say no.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: It's like whatever.
Speaker 1: Some rapper tried to fight me for baby Hot Sauce and I told him he could have it if he would have a rap battle with me and then whoever won would get the name. And he said absolutely not. And now all these years later, Instagram is flagging me for being a child predator because you can't use the word baby in hot together. So I'm Shadow band. We're working on it. I'm not.
Speaker 4: They took away Peanuts TikTok. Why peanut had four million followers on TikTok?
Speaker 1: What happened to peanutsticks?
Speaker 4: Somebody hacked peanuts TikTok? They took it away.
Speaker 1: All What happened? What they hacked with?
Speaker 4: I don't know, okay, but one day I went on there and I was by Permia band talking to TikTok.
Speaker 1: All right, it's not funny, and.
Speaker 4: I was just like, what did I do? I was like, you go on TikTok? And you could see everybody's only fans. Yeah, you could see people in the back of a bus talking about what they've done on OnlyFans. And you want to take away my account. That's what the squirrel.
Speaker 1: So you had to rebuild, you had to start over. Just give it up there.
Speaker 4: I gave it off. It was kids and stuff like that, which was great. It was cool to get kids. I was like, you know, and again the comments I just couldn't deal with anymore. It was just ridiculous. So it's like he branched out for Peanuts Facebook, which did very well. We landed on lad Bible and like he ended up getting like two hundred million views on a video on there.
Speaker 1: And he's a star. Does he know that he's a star?
Speaker 4: He knew it on day one.
Speaker 1: And he spoils himself with avocado.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable. Like a quick little story about him. He does the vet annually. There was a week he stopped eating and I'm like, he's dead.
Speaker 1: So he's died twice so far, once dagging in the car and now when he stopped eating, go to the vet.
Speaker 4: Vet goes in, comes out immediately and it's like a slow walk down the hallway, and I'm like, oh no, oh no, he alright, comes up. He's like, Mark, he's fine, Mike, what do you mean he hasn't eat in seven days? How is he fine? He's like, go to the store, get organic stuff. Feed him the organic stuff, like I clean his fruits and vegetables. All right.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't afford to go organic for this squirrel. I go and get organic food. He devours it.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I had put two little bowls down, regular food. Organic food can touch the regular food destroyed so.
Speaker 1: He could smell the chemicals and the icky stuff on the Oh wow, but that should be a sign for all of us. If the squirrel won't eat it.
Speaker 4: Why are we exactly?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm fascinated by the only fans. How long did it take from the time you started it too? When did you start it?
Speaker 4: About a year and a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: In a year and a couple months, you were able to save enough money solely from that to buy a farm. That's three hundred and how many acres?
Speaker 4: Three hundred fifty acres.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and fifty acres. You made that much?
Speaker 4: Yea, holy shit? Yeah, done it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do this, and she's nodding, not yet knowing you.
Speaker 4: I gotta do is put some pudding in a bucket and step on it and somebody will buy it.
Speaker 1: I was saying that today, I said, I have seen so many different things that are not even that sexual that my parents wouldn't be mad about that. I could be okay with like the crush porn thing. Smashing some mashed potatoes, right, I do that for free when I'm drunk. Why would I not get paid for it? You are an inspiration.
Speaker 4: Two birds at one stone exactly.
Speaker 1: I would never hurt an animal, though I know they do some weird things with that squshporn y. I would never step on a fish mashed potatoes sign me, no problem.
Speaker 4: The whole cake category, what if you ever want to help. I'm a good baker, so so.
Speaker 1: We don't need good cakes. They're just getting farted.
Speaker 4: I could bake things. They're good, might be perfect for the feet.
Speaker 1: I love this. You're an inspiration.
Speaker 4: Wild and again I never really I don't know. And the whole kind of thing is very confusing to me, because again Internet's free. You could see a lot of things. Just the squirrel guy, Well, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think is different about this? Then do you interact with people personally? Like, what are they getting that's different than just going to a porn hub and searching whatever it is that they would search. What's different about only fans?
Speaker 4: I think I'm just a little bit more personal. I think the most shocking thing that people get are like, oh my god, you answered my message. I'm like, well, the least I could do is say thank you and spark up your small talk, because you, guys are the reasons why I get to do this. I met like one of my really good friends. He subscribed to my only Fans, and me and him became.
Speaker 1: Were you friends before? After?
Speaker 4: After?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: And again? Like this is the biggest and the funniest thing is usually like when people say only fans are thinking like the raunchiest things you could possibly Sure, yeah, you'll get a large majority of people that just want a conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wellliness is an epidemic. We talk about that on the show.
Speaker 4: I'm lonely all the time, so it's nice that I don't have to talk to animals all the time. My wife just kicks me out and to go do something, So it's nice to like just be like, hey, you know, like I am a person. This is a cool journey. But you know, like I have no problem to have a conversation with you, especially if it's like animals or you know what I could do to make your only fans experience a little bit better within my limits, you know. But some people say some some wild stuff.
Speaker 1: Have you ever blocked someone like, dude, that's a little too far from me?
Speaker 4: It's like and again I'm just like, hey, no judgment, but I don't do that. And it's like you sure, I'm like, can you mention what it was? Go number two on the toilet and film yourself, film yourself saying the shit. Yeah, but like here was the kicker was like, bend over in your closet ship on a towel and point the camera so we could see it all.
Speaker 1: And I was like, wait, how much were they offering?
Speaker 4: Not enough?
Speaker 1: Maybe I would have been enough? Was is there a number that would have been enough?
Speaker 4: Like you got it? It's like set like that's a big one.
Speaker 1: That's a seven figure.
Speaker 4: That's a seven figure for me.
Speaker 1: Because your face isn't all of this right, You'll know it's you, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: And I have distinctive tattoos So if I didn't show my face, you'd be like, oh yeah, that like I peanut on my leg, tattoo peina on my leg. They'd be like, oh yeah, that's Mark.
Speaker 1: So you draw the line a shitting on a towel, Yeah, that was That was it.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of there's nothing that's going inside me, okay, and there's no you know that the peeing and the shipping thing. We're gonna, you know, bypass that part.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about how much you hate the term squirrel daddy? But you're just leaning into it.
Speaker 4: No, I know. I'm trying my best to like figure out a way from my brain and heart to like take this in and stride.
Speaker 1: There's nothing because daddy discuss you.
Speaker 4: Daddy, I can't. It takes the soul out of my body.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's kind of gross. Yeah, So this whole thing has been really great for you. What is the biggest change in your life and what's the coolest thing that has come from it? Besides the freedom farm, because obviously that's that's a great one.
Speaker 4: I think it's just given us a little bit more flexibility with our life, you know, getting out there, you get to meet a lot of new people. You get to a lot of like experience you never thought you would imagine doing traveling to Europe for some cool stuff and doing a commercial because you're the squirrel guy. That was pretty cool. Also got to talk to a lot of celebrities and that was really cool.
Speaker 1: He was your favorite.
Speaker 4: I did a whole Jersey Shore kind of video for them. Jay Well like followed Peanut and started liking a bunch of his stuff and I'm like, this is the coolest thing. And then like Demi Levado did it, and then like Rosie o'donalds. You're getting like just all different sides of the spectrum when it came to like celebrities and you know, and then like Andy Cohen talked about Peanut and me and told me how to find Booty and I was like, just jack on right. He was like the pug dude is good, but have you seen the squirrel guy. I was like, fucking nail. I find well that I beat the pug guy. Don't know who this guy is. I'm sure you're doing well, but I'm better.
Speaker 1: And what's what is I mean as far as experiences, what are some of the cooler experiences? Because you said you traveled the world.
Speaker 4: I've gotten to go and talk with Peanut and do a lot of really awesome things with kids. Like we established like waffle Wednesdays for Peanut, and we just kind of I did my protein waffles and I just told everybody, like, hey, calvaries don't count on Wednesday. It's waffle Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Then we still lying to children, lying to children.
Speaker 4: It terrible.
Speaker 1: It was terrible asking for a friend again. This waffle Wednesday. Can adults get in on it.
Speaker 4: This adult will put down whole box waffles and tell everybody doesn't count.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If people are like, you're in the fitness I'm like, I do fitness so that I could eat a bunch of crap out. I'm notts of posted to I don't do fitness to be a meathead. I will finish the gym and go get twelve donuts. Before I came here. I ate twelve Krispy Kreme donuts.
Speaker 1: I don't believe. I don't want to hear this stuff some people I don't know. I don't want to hear it from people who work out and have a lot of muscles. Zero body felt, oh house the pizza. I just take twelve don't I find you to be a liar. Listen, I'm sign fans to watch you eat twelve donuts because I don't buy it.
Speaker 4: Entire section of food eating. We'll do it like the ASMR or whatever.
Speaker 1: It is, chewing right in the microphone.
Speaker 4: Oh man, donut, sushi cakes, cheese cake, lactose and tolerant. But I'll suck it through once again.
Speaker 1: That could really help you out with what that guy wanted you to do on the towel.
Speaker 4: Maybe, like that's a whole new avenue I need to incorporate. Yeah, I have to tell you this because this is funny. Because it happens to be about my parents too, It's gould be a laughable one. So I had a gentleman ask for a pair of socks, and he wanted them like raunchy. Problem is, I don't have stinky feet. My dad has the stinkiest feet I have ever smelled my entire life. So we had a day on the farm. I pocketed up his socks shipped him out to this man. The man messaged me and said those were the best socks he has ever had in his entire Because.
Speaker 1: People who are into that, they like like the funky or the better. Yeah, and he said your dad's funky feet were the best he's ever had, but he thought that they were yours.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So called up my dad. I was like, listen, they need about twelve pairs of those every month. And he was like, how much is my cut? I'm ye, no cut cut.
Speaker 1: You make your dad work for free.
Speaker 4: He comes up here and makes me pay for everything that happens up here. So I definitely say thank you in my own ways.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so is this guy a repeat customer? He's a stinky sock man.
Speaker 4: I'll get like dms. That'll be like I had the most fun with myself looking at you today and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Snipping your sock.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Do you ever tell them like ha ha, joke's on you. That's my dad.
Speaker 4: There was one.
Speaker 1: It was one, Okay, So you've got the nasty socks. The people requesting that maybe do something weird in the closet. What other strange, strange only fans request have you gotten, because I know they're weird. It's mostly clothes, like they want like your shirt jeans.
Speaker 4: I'll have people send me jeans to wear to the gym so I could sweating.
Speaker 1: Them jeans at the gym jeans do people look at you like, who's the flicker in the gym?
Speaker 4: They're like, who's that dick?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I like, I don't tell anybody, but.
Speaker 1: You don't tell them. Oh, I'm just doing this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nothing like oh sorry, I was out working. I didn't have time to change. Was a farm life, you know, yeah, like these aren't farm jeans. They're tighter than your farm jeens.
Speaker 1: So they want you to sweat and really tight jeans and then you send them jeans, right.
Speaker 4: But they also want me to rub like skin marks on them and like the fluids in there and everything.
Speaker 1: Do you give up your DNA to these people? I mean, well, I guess the sweaty stock with yours that's not yours.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't go that far.
Speaker 1: But sweaty jeans, there's probably something there.
Speaker 4: My my biggest thing. And I sat down with my friends because they love to make fun of me with this stuff. What if this person goes out and kills somebody, puts your DNA all over things?
Speaker 1: How much DNA are you sending them? Man?
Speaker 4: But that was my That was where I was like, Okay, maybe I don't do the DNA thing. Maybe we we we don't do that because it was like, can you send me a condom? And I'm like, no, no.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have like babies running around Somehow, I don't know how it all happened.
Speaker 4: Like this is okay, we're gonna put a limitation on this. I'll wear clothes and sweat and them. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wiping my ass with the jeams, I just worre to the gym. I don't think I'm gonna do that. This is incredible and I think this was the perfect thing for society these days to allow people to express themselves.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a service for humanity. Have you recruited other people to be part of I mean, this is very enticing.
Speaker 4: So I have a lot of people reach out, okay, and I just kind of go through the pros and cons.
Speaker 1: What are the cons?
Speaker 4: You don't want to lose your job, you want to make it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how does that work?
Speaker 4: Again? I went to everybody and was like, hey, this is a good opportunity for me. What do you think? And it was just like if it doesn't affect my life, it doesn't affect work, doesn't affect anything.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like we get a raise for that around here, right, And.
Speaker 4: I kind of just tell people, you know, this is a forever thing. You know, you don't want to go into it having a regret or think you might have a regret one day, you know, because again, if you're doing this and you're looking for like a serious relationship, it's very difficult.
Speaker 1: Wait did your only fans come before? After the relationship?
Speaker 4: After the relationship?
Speaker 1: Okay, so so you talked to her about it.
Speaker 4: I was just kind of like, hey, what do you think about this? And she was like, let's try it. Okay, you're already on the internet. Everybody you know judges you with your clothes on. What's the harm in doing get with no clothes on?
Speaker 1: You know, it is a nice little party trick though. Hey it's mostly well in conversation.
Speaker 4: People would always be like, you use the like pickup line you want to see my squirrel? I was like, you refer to it as a squirrel Internet if that was not for me?
Speaker 1: And you've met one of your good friends from a site as they were a subscriber.
Speaker 4: He is he owns his own vet clinic. Oh and the dude like saves animals on it consistent like, this guy is one of the best human beings I ever met. It's like, it was nothing weird about this, and people like that's really weird. I'm like from the outskirts, it's very weird. But you get to meet people that you didn't really think you would have a connection with.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting that you said that. And I've taken enough of your time. So I promised we were at this up soon because I'll keep asking you like a billion questions. But you have this giant online community, you're close with your parents, you have a real job, and you said you were still feeling lonely, lonely enough that you're talking to some people online who are also feeling lonely. How many people do you run into who are just super lonely and what do you suggest to do about that?
Speaker 4: So I kind of always touch based on my mental health because I don't think men talk about it enough.
Speaker 1: They don't. Yeah, and I'm gonna say it louder.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I for thirty two years of my life, I didn't say a word of it. I bottled it up. It was a terrible thing that I did, because it would make me an angry person and attribute a lot of my changes in life to the squirrel to peanut. You know, he made me a more patient person. He made me somebody who just realized, like this is not a good way to live, like and I just kind of started talking about a little bit more. And every day I would be like, hey, guys, just wanted you know, like, last weeks have been really hard for me, Like anxiety has been taken a toll. It's got a little bit of depression, roll through the punches, but just let you know, like I don't like to fight alone, and if you're ever having a tough time, you could always reach out. I was born with big ears. I'm a good listener. It would come down to people being like today I thought was my last day until you know, I heard your message and I'm like, again, I don't want accolades. I don't want to star from this. I'm not trying to win an award. It was just like, hey, you know, the social media stuff is a fantasy. What you see on the internet is not what you see in life, and people have a hard time controlling what's fantasy and what's real life.
Speaker 1: You know, So you've helped people, do you feel like they've helped you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's from the little cracks of the jokes, and you know, you get more family style people that will have no problem like hitting you with a joke or cracking at your like weak points and you could laugh.
Speaker 1: Back if you need that, you need to come around here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, like, when the whole crew is here and you guys are just just rat I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they would love to have you in at some point. If you want to come on the big.
Speaker 4: Show too, I would love to. It's that's when you know people like you or you have a close knit family, if you can make fun of the person next to you and we can both laugh.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't come in here having a bad day. You're gonna get roasted, right.
Speaker 4: And sometimes when you listen to the story, you know somebody's having a bad day because that person keeps just getting jabs. I love it. And because the best part is I know in the radio's off and you guys are in here just just giving it to each other.
Speaker 1: So I say all the time, one of my love languages is light bullying. If I'm fucking with you, I love you, And that's me trying to pull you out of a maybe like a little rut or whatever or else. So just getting my jolly's. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Some days is for me, some days it's for you.
Speaker 1: But I find nothing, then that's a totally different story, all right. So people want to find you Instagram, where can they find you?
Speaker 4: Peanut Underscore, the Squirrel and you know Squirrel Underscore Dad Underscore twelve.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of underscore. I still can't believe it was taken. And then OnlyFans. If people want to find you, let's make you some more money.
Speaker 4: Squirrel Underscore Dad.
Speaker 1: He hates it, but he's really leaning into it.
Speaker 4: You gotta just roll with the punches. And I think the more I could try to take it in, the more you'll kind of fade away.
Speaker 1: Don't they take it in? People are gonna ask me some things.
Speaker 4: You gotta wantch your words when you're talking about this stuff now, because everybody's like, oh, this like doing porn and I'm like, well, it's kind of.
Speaker 1: But you bought a farm, right and not in the way that you died Gray, but that I know who that is.
Speaker 4: Funniest thing I know it is because you talked about it on the radio, and I was like, oh my god, I saw him.
Speaker 1: In Jersey City and he has some very identifiable tattoos and I was like, I know that's him. I know it's him, but.
Speaker 4: You I ship you not. I heard you say. I looked it up and I was like, that guy has a whole alphabet coming up. His tattoo are like and I was like, oh geez, I was getting to do it. It's flying high. Good for you man, you.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this has come full circle. I love it. Is there anything you want to talk about that we missed?
Speaker 4: No, I just want to say thank you for having me anytime.
Speaker 1: This is great.
Speaker 4: It's like, I sit, you're not still starstruck because I listened to you.
Speaker 1: Guys for years, and that's amazing.
Speaker 4: The first time that I woke up and I had like fifteen miss Coles and a DM from Danielle, and my mom was like, they're talking about you on the station. Oh yeah, oh no.
Speaker 1: MI show loves you.
Speaker 4: I told you.
Speaker 1: They're sad that they weren't here for this particular podcast, which is why I think we should talk to Andrew and set up a time for you to come in and actually like be on the big show because they would really enjoy this, and you're so fun. I appreciate that and open to talking about anything.
Speaker 4: You can't come to this office and not just you're right.
Speaker 1: We don't like that.
Speaker 4: Because you'll find it and then we'll be on the radio and you'll be like, so, what's that. I have no choice but to say, yeah.
Speaker 1: I will just say and I'll end it here. But I when we were talking, I asked you, is there anything off limits? Are E OnlyFans? And you said nope, nope, open book whatever you want. And this has gone well, this went exactly as I thought it would, actually a little bit better. So thank you. Thanks for spending so much time. Loved it. I feel like I've learned some things and you've inspired me to go step in some pudding.
Speaker 4: Listen. If I don't get I will subscribe right back. I need that one.
Speaker 1: Here you go subscriber mark. Thank you, Diamond thoughts.
Speaker 2: That was a time, it was something. It was something. It was very interesting.
Speaker 3: But also I like my head was cocked to the side a few times. She's like, Okay, where is this going.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm very interested in stepping and putting for money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think It lost me in the beginning when we were talking about a squirrel as if it was a dog.
Speaker 2: You don't even like dog exactly care, which is why I'm like, I don't know to think of I don't even like dogs. You think I'm gonna like a squirrel.
Speaker 1: You're a monster. I don't understand how you hate dogs, but it is what it is, that is you. We were talking on the show the other day about f that make you just like red flag somebody wouldn't date, and I said, people who don't like animals, specifically dogs, And you know what I was thinking about you.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's okay.
Speaker 1: You could never be my girlfriend. He said.
Speaker 2: The squirrel has a room in his house.
Speaker 1: How dope is that?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, or something I can't Oh, sorry.
Speaker 1: Peter's coming for her. Her name is Diamond Cooper at Diamond Sincere on Instagram, Peta. That was her, not me.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Free range squirrels are my vibe.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 1: All right, but let's get to the other stuff. So I know this is your first time producing a podcast with me. I appreciate your time, by the way. So we do two things. We do a burn book. You know what. The burn book is. It's where we basically light somebody on fire yep, metaphorically for something they've done to piss us off. And let me tell you, I've been keeping a list of things. There's so many. Oh you're ready, I'm ready, but I kind of love one from you today.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: And then we do something called ask Me Anything, where you can go through the questions that listeners. By the way, if you're listen, thank you. Listeners have asked me that they're interested in. So let's start with the burn bull.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm ready, she's read this. Okay.
Speaker 3: So this past weekend I went to the Saint John's game, Go Johnny's. I was really excited to be there. They said, oh, we may put you on the jumbo tron.
Speaker 1: So you are an alumni.
Speaker 2: Yes, what happened here?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: It's very fuzzy. Okay.
Speaker 3: I step out to go to the bathroom and to get something to eat because I'm greedy, and I come back to my seat. People are running around looking for me. The camera is exactly where I was sitting, so.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, she's she's going on the JumboTron.
Speaker 3: I sit down and they say and from Power one oh five nine Less Simone, and I'm like, oh, it's one of those things where you want to say, well, who the fuck is Nihless Samone?
Speaker 2: But I know her.
Speaker 1: She's actually a friend.
Speaker 3: No. I didn't want to be shady, but I'm like, girl, are you serious?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: Black History Month hasn't even ended, and you mixing up the black people.
Speaker 2: I can't do this.
Speaker 3: So I don't know exactly who I want to burn, but whoever was responsible for me being called Nihilis Simone in front of I don't know thousands of people did it? Say it on the jumbos, you know, And I'm like an idiot looking into the camera, waving because what else are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: No, that's when you cause a scene and you do the little like cutthroat thing like no, no, no, that ain't it. That is not me, and then you mouth to the camera I am diamond. No.
Speaker 3: First of all, I can't do the cutthroat thing because there were too many actors from the sopranos in the audience shut up or on the court.
Speaker 2: Bobby I don't know his real name.
Speaker 1: His name is Steve Siripa Shiripa.
Speaker 3: Well, he was there. I couldn't do the little cutthroat thing. Okay, but you know, it is what it is. I made the best out of it. I smiled. Wasn't happy about that. So whoever that motherfucker is, who was in charge of that, I hope your ass burns.
Speaker 1: Okay, flamed them. I love that. Do you going for if this happens again? Do you have a plan? No?
Speaker 2: Because it was so what are you gonna do? I can't do the No, that's not me.
Speaker 1: Why that's so bad? They fucked it up?
Speaker 2: Oh maybe I'll just hit the adele.
Speaker 3: You know that meme of her saying chord side while the camera's on her and she's like looking everywhere else. Maybe I'll do that because you're talking to Nilis Amone, not me. I don't know why the camera's on me.
Speaker 1: Oh does Nyla know this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: Of course she got some extra shine.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, I'll take it as a compliment. That's fine. But also, I'm not fucking Nihlo Simone. Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like that should be the name of this episode. I'm not who is Nilois Samone? Because every episode is a question. That would be it? Oh man, all right, are you ready for the ask me anything?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 1: Hit me with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this question comes from running all Day ninety four? Okay, very interesting at name. I want to hear more about that later. They asked, do you ever have a bad day on air? And how do you navigate them?
Speaker 1: Ooh that's a good question, is h I mean? I would say, yeah, who doesn't have a bad day on the air? I think the problem is I don't know when it's happening. Why listen, in my head, everything I say is the best thing I've ever said, So I don't really know how like in the moment, I don't know. Do you think I have bad days? No?
Speaker 2: Why? No?
Speaker 3: So I interpreted the question as like, if you're having a bad day and you go on air, how do you navigate it? And I asked, or I picked that question because if you are having a bad day, you don't publicly say anything like I don't know about it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: So I'm like, what do you do to basically not let it show so publicly? What do you do a lot of drugs?
Speaker 1: Just start with just kidding. That was a joke. Mom and Dad, who aren't listening because they don't know how to work podcasts. It's great. I think we all have really shitty days, and we have bad days. I think the one thing that I try, like I kind of pride myself on, is being professional. I mean this might be a little too in depth, but I have dated people who, I swear to God, would like wake up in the morning and just choose violence, like start a fight with me while I was on the air, and I'd be like, are you fucking kidding me? Like, we're gonna fight about this right now. So I learned a long time ago, even when I was an intern, how to sort of compartmentalize the two things. There are just four hours in a day that I need to focus on what I'm doing and have a good time, and it's also an escape from whatever bad, shitty thing is happening. So it's easy to just focus on, Hey, we're gonna have a good time, we're gonna laugh about stuff, and it kind of gives you an excuse to not focus on what you maybe should be focusing on. But like, just give me this break for these four hours. There have been times where something is weighing on me a little bit, and it's appropriate to talk about on the air, and we talk about those things like madamn hare. We talked about that way. Oh thank you, even though you told me it looks like it's giving mullet.
Speaker 2: It is a.
Speaker 3: Bullet, but you gonna make me sound like such an asshole thing.
Speaker 1: No, that's how you know we're good for it.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 3: It means that it's growing, which is I'm very very happy with rized. Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. So if you didn't know what happened over the summer, I got really sick. About three months after that. I was sitting down combing my hair and it all just started coming out, and I lost a shitload. And I think, actually, Diamond, you're the only person who has seen how bad it was because you were helping me put the hair on that one day. Otherwise I'll wear a hat or a scarf like I would hide it because I'm not a graceful ball person. Shout out to the people who are. I'm not one. But this hair, bless its heart, it's growing back. And now I have these little like chicken hairs everywhere. So the top is just fluffy, and Diamond's got to tell me it's given bullet.
Speaker 2: It is given.
Speaker 1: What do you want me to do about it?
Speaker 3: Of Love is Blind, it's giving Trevor from Love is Blind at the top.
Speaker 1: But it's okay, go straight to hell.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, what it is.
Speaker 1: So we share those moments on the air, and the ones that aren't appropriate for the air, we just ignore until ten oh one when we're off, and then you just go about your business. You start fighting with somebody again. I guess I'm in the bathroom, curse somebody out in a stack, you know, all the things. But that's I guess that would be the answer.
Speaker 2: What about you, I say, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm so grateful to like have a job, that have the job that I have that I feel like if I'm in a shitty mood, like shake it off and figure it out, like it is what it is. There are some people who live shitty lives and have shitty jobs on top of it.
Speaker 2: So it's like like what do I have to be upset about?
Speaker 3: And also just I laugh at everything that I go through, like I'm like, oh I.
Speaker 2: Got a ticket? What a loser?
Speaker 1: Okay, great, Okay. So this is a part Diamond where Andrew usually says don't forget like phone subscribe.
Speaker 2: I gotta do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, saying oh okay, don't forget like what don't forget like phone subscribe?
Speaker 4: Stop?
Speaker 1: Uh saw some side Yes with Gandhi wherever you get your podcasts. We've had a great time. I love you, Diamond, thank you for being my producer, and I have to keep you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hit us up on Instagram. Hit me up on Instagram at Baby Hot Sauce if you can find it, I've been shadow band. You can also just search my first and last name. Good luck spelling it. And Diamond, where can they find you?
Speaker 2: At Diamond?
Speaker 3: Sincere on everything besides Twitter because someone won't give me the name.
Speaker 2: Your name is Rose or Ruby or something like. It's not even Diamond, say Ruby.
Speaker 1: We'll put her in the burn book next time. Yep, yep, okay, good this nitch Ruby. Her is not even diamonds sactly. Oh my god, it.
Speaker 2: Pisses me off.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're gonna burn Ruby. We're gonna get to know Diamond in the next episode. Like follow and subscribe at Baby Hot Sauce. Leave a review even if you hate us, leave a review. I mean, maybe don't do that, but I have to be you know, diplomatic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't do it because you'll get a really nice reply back.
Speaker 1: So okay, and we'll see you next week.