Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of AI trenderrated Sandwiches. I am Jack. That is Miles. Yes, and just when I like day mere days after we have this episode where we're like AI sucks, They're never gonna do something. I like, we have possibly the most compelling AI content that I've seen, Miles, And I'm not saying it's good.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's also says at this point of the day, we're fucking starving.
Speaker 1: That's the other part. Two.
Speaker 2: I'm so fucking hungry out of my fucking mind right now that like this apparently this guy Yahoo, this person at Yahoo it's unnamed.
Speaker 3: Is there a person attributed to this article.
Speaker 1: Or is this artic written by AI crazy so official intelligence?
Speaker 2: It says I asked AI to make a sandwich for each US state and fifty percent of them should be tossed straight into the garbage.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 2: That could also be because I'm hung and it could also be because I think the bar is.
Speaker 1: So low for generative AI. In my mind, I thought that was you editorializing. That is what the Oh this is from BuzzFeed. Okay, yeah, they like the good The hits look great, you know, like tick it off with Alabama and it's like a fried chicken sandwich with just like pickles and coleslaw all over this gravy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's the mayo from this law.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the misses are also interesting, like Alaska right off the bat.
Speaker 2: Raw salmon with like blueberries and like purple kale.
Speaker 1: Or something like just nasty purple kale that looks like they pulled it out of a ditch or something. It's marinating and fucking anti freeze.
Speaker 2: Arizona just looks like a deep fried chimmy changa kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Whatever, fine fine chicken, stuffed chicken I believe is what they are calling it. Yeah, yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Delaware has the Bobby, which is from uh, what's that fucking place called shit.
Speaker 1: The Babby Australia.
Speaker 2: No Babby in uh Capriotti's. That place that has the sanwis called the Bobby. That's basically turkey and stuffing and stuff. I think they're a Delaware based chain. But then the Delaware sandwich is basically this like Thanksgiving sandwich.
Speaker 1: Connecticut is interesting. So it's like it looks like it's like fried calamari on a on a potato roll. But in fact, it is just crispy batter and sauce in a role. It's just like, just give me the batter fried batter. Yeah, some of them seem like they're trying to insult the state that they were generated for.
Speaker 2: I think the one, I think the most disrespectful one might be Idaho. Idaho potato slice it like thin sliced like raw potato on a roll with nothing on it, which is red with.
Speaker 1: A large potato is what it's called. Looks like shit. Uh, Indiana appropriately just corn chowder sandwich. So again, like a lot of these just feel like, you know, the good is the good stuff is like fun, and you know the image the image work is good. The bad stuff is fun because it is like clearly created by something without a human mouth. Yeah that has never tried to attack a sandwich, you know, and doesn't. Yeah, they like know conceptually what a sandwich is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they know New York's a bacon egg and cheese, so they they made a nice bacon, egg and cheese. But then Texas is just like a brisket sandwich on top of another brisket sandwich. I think kind of lean into like everything is just gigantic in Texas kind.
Speaker 1: Of esthetic and the Vermont for some shit, Vermont is.
Speaker 2: Just a sandwich just drenched in maple syrup, like respectfully. But anyway, Hey, I'm hungry. I think that's the other thing is too. I just think I'm a meeting, like, oh, these are so fucking good. But it's just because like there's nothing really novel about it, Like what about a chicken sandwich? I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, what about a bacon, egg and cheese?
Speaker 1: Please please, I'm so hungry, Yeah, give me anything.
Speaker 3: Nebraska looks like it's got a Rnza.
Speaker 1: New Hair shirt says bread piled and jelly poured.
Speaker 3: Over a Are we missing something with New Hampshire?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe it looks like a murder has occurred on the plate, like it would be impossible to eat. But North Carolina is a just a shredded brisket barbecue sandwich. But they've poured the barbecue sauce on top of the sandwich as well as like the inside of it.
Speaker 3: That's not how that works.
Speaker 1: That's not how sandwiches work, my man. But blah, almost someone jacked off all over this fried chicken. Oh no, fried chicken and grabey never mind. Anyways, Uh, Trump is in the news. Have you seen this guy? If you heard about him, I know he's yeah, you're a big, big donor campaign.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean his emails. He's like, you're not You're not a loser, are you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, when you're a patriot, aren't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Give me twenty bucks? Okay? Led around by the nose, Yeah, he's uh he's warning Hailey donors that if they give another cent to her, they will be uh basically excommunicado from his Uh he's maggotry house of horror? How long into his next term until he starts appropriating some of the like kind of more flamboyant drip of the papal state.
Speaker 2: Ooh oh, like he's like and also President cannot wear a suit anymore. You must wear these ceremonial silk robes.
Speaker 1: Yes. I feel like he is like his whole design aesthetic is very papal, you know, like he wants everything to be old embossed. Yeah. Yeah, I would love to see him in a pope hat. I'd love to put you in a pope hat. Brother, Oh man, Donald, can I call you that? Man?
Speaker 3: But I just see you in a pop pat just Ponti flexen on all these people, just stunting on them. We can see it right now.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting because like, despite his like status as presumptive nominee, he's definitely getting sweaty over Haley not dropping out. Like I think it's just merely the fact that it's not a rap for him right now. It's probably the thing. I know a lot of people want to read into it, like, oh, he's scared, but I mean, I think he's also just a misogynist too and.
Speaker 1: Doesn't piss and he doesn't know how to not be in a conflict with someone, So this is the only mode. Like if it was if she had dropped off out, he'd be I guess on to Biden. Maybe I don't know, but yeah, but it is interesting.
Speaker 2: A lot of people point out that, like she's actually the best foil for Trump because anybody, anybody in the Democratic side of things saying like, oh, yeah, Trump is a friggin loon, It's like, yeah, we've heard that all the time, but you.
Speaker 1: Haven't seen a real normal one today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have nicky Haley being like this guy is cooked cabbage and in his upstairs part of his head and we need to figure it out. He's too old and he's nasty, and it's like did you hear? Because I think I forget who is writing about it. But a lot of this stuff you know, we'll talk about on the show gets clipped out on social media. Sure it gets circulated on people who are not like on the center right or whatever, or maybe shows up like in a quick hit on like Chris Hayes's show.
Speaker 1: But when Nicky Haley was like, Yo, did you see this? Dude?
Speaker 2: Confuse me with Nancy Pelosi and then everyone is sort of talking about it in a different way. So I don't know, I don't know what that means. I don't think. I don't think Nicki Haley is probably gonna do much. But I let the sweating continue for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the RNC is trying to like shut it down. They're just like, hey, can we can we stop this? This is a bad look. Please Hopefully hopefully she sticks around and keeps keeps doing.
Speaker 2: Do you know he's doing the thing that she does that he was doing also in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: It's just like, come on, maybe just you know, you're tough guy, just let it all happen. Buddy, You're gonna You'll be okay, and it'll be you and sweet Uncle.
Speaker 1: Joe in November. Oh boy, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back to tell you why civil war is trending. Wow, Cliffhanger, and we're back. And so civil war is trending over this story in Texas, the Supreme Court just overruled a federal judge and will allow federal agents to remove the razor wire put up by Texas at the US Mexico border. This is razor wire that has made it so that, you know, federal agents saw a woman and her two children drowning in the river and could not get to her because these Texas agents had put up a razor wire that yeah, specifically you know, to make it so that nobody could get through and also, you know, make it so that people abandon all hope you who enter here basically yeah, and just.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, in a very grim way, be like, you must enter through a port of entry to set your case. Do not cross the river or we will honestly like literally turn our backs as you perish in the water, which is so fucking dark. Because now, so this this Supreme Court decision that's like, okay, y'all, like they they are able to take down that wire because again, it's the federal governments. It's in their federal governments perview to protect the borders and not the states. But this has kicked off this whole states right thing. Texas has basically been like, well, guess what, we don't give a fuck about the Supreme Court. They're back to putting razor wire up because they're like, well, they ruled that federal agents can cut the razor wire, not that we can't put it up, so we'll just keep putting it up right now. And this is like the second this decision was made, a lot of people on the right were like, oh my god, see the Supreme Court like even, but this is what's happening with states' rights. Matt Walsh, who we all know is a famous right wing shit bag who asked the.
Speaker 1: Question constantly what woman is.
Speaker 2: On his show, was basically fanning the flames here and basically saying, quote, so once Red States decide not.
Speaker 1: To go along with them the Supreme Court rulings, if the.
Speaker 2: Red States say, Okay, I don't care what you think, we're gonna do it anyway, what happens then, what happens when federal agents try to destroy border fencing and state troopers stand in their way. Does Biden send in the military at that point? These might not be hypothetical questions for long. The last Civil War was unimaginable until it wasn't. That was a lesson this country learned in the middle of the nineteenth century. And if the Biden administration is somehow still in office after this next election, then just as abruptly, we might have to learn it again. And basically the reason this is trending again now is that there are of governors from a few other red states I think about fourteen at this point who are like standing in solidarity with Texas that are like, yeah, like we'll send you resources too, Like fuck what the Supreme Court says. So you know, it's an omni crisis right now in the United States. Yeah, just at every corner, and we're and we have this because texts like, when you really boil it down, it's that Texas wants to do the most inhumane shit to people that are seeking asylum or seeking a better life, and now we are they want to go raw raw on Bogaloo Civil War two because they're like, I guess every civil war is always about one side being like, well, we think people aren't human and should die.
Speaker 1: However the fuck we say? I like being on the side of the civil war that isn't in favor of people drowning because of razor wire. Yeah, so here we are. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess the tailor as old as this nation. But it's playing out in a weird way and we'll see for how long. But yeah, that seems to be getting everybody on the right all wrapped up, ramped up, and people have been like, this is it.
Speaker 3: Y'all, this is the call for patriots.
Speaker 1: It's go time, brothers. All right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Did you see the trailer for The New Roadhouse? Did? I did?
Speaker 2: And it to the point where I had to rewatch the trailer for the nineteen eighty nine original of Patrick Swayzey'd be like, wait, what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck is this movie about? Because the fucking new trailer is wild as fuck. Yeah it's so. It's Jake Gyllenhall as former MMA fighter. Hell yeah, well what's his name? Oh it's good, it's a They gave him like a real Culton. I think I forget.
Speaker 3: Dalton Dalton Bangs or some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, which I guess Dalton was. I think that was the name of ya Patrick Swayze in the first Yeah, so the first one is like Patrick swayzey all five foot three of his dancing ass, rolls into this like you know, highway bar and just starts beating the shit out of everybody like he's just so tough. I love a short k I'm just saying like that.
Speaker 3: He's five to ten swazy, that's what people that's his.
Speaker 1: Reported height reported.
Speaker 3: All right, Wow, can he rest in peace?
Speaker 1: All right? My bad, I'll know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean the trope in that movie is always like, wow, you're pretty small, oh is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: In Roadhouse, they keep talking about how he's he's small for like the work that he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not too small to rip your fucking throat out, dude, which bites your fucking eyes mother. The Roadhouse, if you're not familiar, is the movie in which Patrick Swayze is such a badass that he literally ripped someone's throat out of their neck, like just there's a hole in their neck and there's something in his hand. I think he does like an Adam's Apple rip. But isn't that Adam's apple just like part of your throat? I never quite understood what he had done, like what he had ripped out. Yeah, but anyway, it's like ultraviolent, like fistfighting, bar fighting fun. And they're like, let's remake it being remade by the guy who made Mister Missus Smith and the First Born movie, Doug Liman or one of the Limen. Yeah, Doug Liman and uh yeah, so it's got just a Jake gyllen Hall not giving a fuck. Uh Treadsville, Uh like as a like, I think he got real into m m A at one point. I think he was in a different MMA movie at some point. Looks like a lot of fun, a good time at the movies. And Amazon, of course is just going to release it on Prime where it truly might as well not exist.
Speaker 2: Know it's Doug Liman is, but he'p had to call him like his own guests call him in deadline to just be like, what the fuck is this because apparently it's an MGM owned franchise or IP or whatever. And then Amazon bought MGM and they're like, they fucking told us that they were going to put up like a billion dollars for like the theatrical stuff that was at MGM, and now just he's like basically what they're doing is they want to chum the subscriber waters with my shirtless rip Jake Gillenhall and Connor McGregor. I don't know, is it about gentrification or some dude trying to build like a resort on top of the roadhouse basically how the first one played out too, like some rich dudes like whouse for my resort.
Speaker 1: A guy who owns the town essentially and then like has a huge militia. That's a really fun movie. The first one. I'm looking forward to this one. It has Connor McGregor trying to act and the trailer He's Do Not Need is really he turned up.
Speaker 2: He's he's doing that kind of acting where like there's some scenes where he has like you know, be violent and like break shit with like a fucking golf club, and it looked like he was going even going too hard for acting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're thank yo.
Speaker 2: Bro, Like, don't swing that golf club like that fucking hard man. We're just making a fucking movie here, Like.
Speaker 1: Facial expressions the whole time. He's just got this like big crazy smile on us character choice Jack, it's acting, my man. Yeah yeah, Doug Lyman said, so. Amazon said they were gonna release in theaters, and now they turned around and are using roadhouse to sell plumbing fixtures. Amazon will sell more toasters if it has more subscribers. It will have more subscribers if it doesn't have to compete with movie theaters. A computer could come up with that elegant solution as easily as it could solve global warming by killing all humans.
Speaker 2: All right, Doug, Hell yeah, whatever, it was the break bro, He's on the line with this one.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh, but I don't know that this does seem like a movie that should have come out in theaters. Fuck Amazon, truly, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you said, the first one had a guy getting his fucking throat ripped out.
Speaker 3: You want to do that. You want to do that in a theater.
Speaker 2: You don't want to see a guy get their throat ripped out in a bar fight, like at home, in your comfy blanket.
Speaker 3: Pajamas or whatever I wear to be comfortable.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, you know what I mean. Goddamn plumbing fixtures I might miss it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, jack them upside down on these fucking these PVC pipes I got for my sink I don't even need.
Speaker 3: Plus I got nine toasters.
Speaker 1: Man, you always want to buy thirty x the amount of PVC pipes that you need for any job, just in case, you know, oh, keep yourself in PVC. You gotta stay. I mean, I got a I got.
Speaker 3: I got a rigid snake augur, you know, for my poilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, do you have an augur. It's like a toilet the snake.
Speaker 3: The snake, Yeah, that like has like the little fucking crank at the I got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta have what everyone's everyone needs one if you got.
Speaker 1: But we're doing when it's not snaking down and clearing poop.
Speaker 2: I know, dude, the way it's like so weird when I see like a loose plunger, like someone like because like I grew up, like we had like it went in like a garbage bag, yeah you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, and put it somewhere in part of like the the back corner of the yard, and you're just like, we don't go there anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's where the that's where the plungers stay at But then like, now, just the error around there is I mean, obviously you clean it off and ship like that, but there's something about seeing like toilet tools in a bathroom that let's let's let's let that be our shame that we put somewhere else.
Speaker 1: And finally, it was just announced that Kevin Spacey will make an appearance at the horror themed fan convention Mad Monster Party next month.
Speaker 3: What the Mad Monster Party in Concord, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're keeping at tabs on this one. Just waiting for them to announce who they'd have.
Speaker 3: I was, I'm on a knife sedge. I was like, will they or won't they?
Speaker 2: Will they cave to the woke mob and not have a fucking Kevin Spacey in attendance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll be signing autographs and taking photos with people for two hundred and twenty five dollars a pop. Uh. And there are like themed days where like first day will be seven themed, Like I don't know if he's going to like dress up in like the prisonsho from seven or what? Then Usual Suspects, which doesn't really read as like a horror monster to me. No, that's more action movie and then House of Cards, which again like seems like it's stretchy. It really feels like they're like, what scarier than actual sexual predator Kevin Spacey, Well, we've got something else, real human monster. Yeah, like old boy.
Speaker 3: From the Dukes of Hazards, Dukes of Yeah.
Speaker 1: The convention will also feature John Schneider, the Dukes That Hazard star, who recently claimed that President Joseph Biden should be publicly hung.
Speaker 3: Great crew, great crew, great crew of people.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious, like it's such a weird It's like Kevin Spacey isn't in sort of these like seminole roles that would attract the kind of like misogyny brained people who could look past like all the allegations and shit that.
Speaker 1: He's been involved in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like us, our seven fans been like we stand with you, man, Like fuck the woke mind verse, Like it's not like he was Rambo or some shit, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, I mean man, yeah, okayack, hey, Billy. I feel like we could fund the Green Nude Deal if the government would just allow famous serial killers to go on tour as like Murder con and like sign autographs and like sell their like murder artwork, right, Like I feel like that would sell, that would sell out, like people, that's the that's the country we live. That's OJ was at a convention in two thousand and five, like, yeah, a whole one.
Speaker 3: But even he was like, this feels like kind of a weird look. And I'm even OJ saying this aloud.
Speaker 1: Hello, Twitter world. Yeah he went to a horror convention. Yeah, okay, you know what.
Speaker 2: I honestly your point about just wheeling out Death Row serial killers, Yeah, that's how fucking I mean. That's what's that's just so disconcerting for me is like I can actually see that ship going off.
Speaker 3: Oh it would be huge. Like Mike Peterson, people like he's cham.
Speaker 2: I think that's a California Innocence Project is now looking into Scott Peterson.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on with that. Uh, there's apparently new information they've.
Speaker 1: Been cured of the woke mind virus, the California Andison's project exactly, but they haven't been cured of his devastating good looks.
Speaker 3: No and his fans.
Speaker 1: The quote from Mad Monster Party organizers.
Speaker 3: Mad Monster Party and Concord, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was the very same milestone. Huh. Kevin Spacey is one of the most sought after actors in the celebrity appearance space. We couldn't be more excited to be the first to bring him to a show.
Speaker 2: What a way to create a like a superlative for somebody who's been canceled one of the most sought after actors in the celebrity appearance space.
Speaker 1: Oh and is that true? I feel like that would be untrue.
Speaker 2: No, I mean who, let's think, who would who's doing autographs that everybody would? I mean it would be someone who's like legitimately on top of the pile right now, like Taylor Swift. Yeah, Taylor Swift is one of the is the celebrity is probably the most sought after I guess not actor, but maybe that's why they have to do be differentiate, not the most sign after the person the celebrity appearance space. I'm being careful with my language. I said sought after actor.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Anyways, shout out to whoever is going to the Mad Monster Party.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, get to get a two hundred and twenty five dollars selfie with Kevin Spacey, John Doe Damn. Anyway, guys, we are going to be in Concord, uh, North Carolina around the same time February sixteenth through eighteenth, just out of pure coincidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm nothing to do with that. You can get a picture with us for two hundred and twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that way we can pay for our two hundred twenty five dollars picture with Kevin Spacey.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It is a'squinc pure quincidence. Yeah. We are going to be going on KPAX Night though. Yeah, we're going night and they are all the Spaceman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're allowing us in because we're doing cosplay as zombies with the Woke mind virus.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, Well, those are some of the things that are trending in our sick, sick country. We are back tomorrow with the whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, yea, kind to yourself, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow. Bye bye bye, bye bye.