Speaker 1: Welcome and everybody to Fantasy Bros. M LB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Picks. Mason. Use that promo code leading Off when you sign up for Prize Picks, you can just download the app to That's super easy. And so is the Welsh my co host, and it's me Joey Pa Joe pisap like that. How's that for some fun? We're here talking baseball. Bryce Harper's back. We're gonna get into that. We're gonna get into how I did on the strike propaganda yesterday, the strikeout propaganda. I've got so many strikeout props? How did we do? Oh?
Speaker 2: You like the guilds?
Speaker 1: You like strike I am like the Writer's Guild. You know, there was a time years ago where there was so much reality television going on that people like the Writers Guild was really in a bad spot. Now I feel like it's the opposite. I feel like every single streaming network would stop. I can't believe that you and I don't have a series on Netflix or Hulu right now. Like it is, so many of these things are like look at this show, look at that show, look at this show, And they all have writers and They all have people working on them, which is great for Hollywood, but I literally can't keep track of any of them. So good for them, go get paid. Well, are you going on strike this afternoon?
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not on strike. I'm here to work. I'm here to do the work because today it's a glorious day. It's a glorious day and all the land of baseball because the piece of news we're going to talk about here in a little bit, but we get to talk about amazingness from yesterday, amazingness today and beyond.
Speaker 1: I have a personal question to ask you at the top of the show, and I'm putting you on the spot here. Don't worry, it's not that it's not that interesting. So before the show, I'm folding the kids laundry, you know, trying to you know, get all that together. And not one of my children puts their socks just in. They all put them inside out when they put them into the wash. Now, I don't know if that's the right thing to do with the wrong thing to do, but it is the most tedious thing to have to turn every single one inside out and then match them again. Now, I'm the kind of person I take my socks off and I just put them in. I don't turn them inside out? Do you turn them inside out when you put them into the wash? I want to know maybe I'm the anomaly here and I'm the weird one.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't have I mean, if we're gonna be really honest, I'm very little shoe. I'm a I'm a Sandals guy because.
Speaker 1: I live out here in Arizona, Arizona, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also I know a pair of socks.
Speaker 2: Well those are like huge feet like I just bought I think did I said this one?
Speaker 1: Here? Was it?
Speaker 2: I it's a bought a pair of fourteen Nike running shoes like that's it's a crazy So it's not crazy to me. I will just put them in. My kids what they do is they take their clothes and they throw them across the house and sometimes they'll take tape and they just tape them against the walls and they attempt to make the biggest possible mess they can and throw it everywhere, literally everywhere across the house. There are closed so we have to go and find it. It's like a scavenger hunt, and then we can put it into the washes.
Speaker 1: Interesting buzz in the chat on this conversation too, like there's a cause of Danni h. He never does sandals. He also lives in Arizona, So there you go. There you go. Positive grouch says, I pull off my socks as they go into the wash, but he always, you know, go ahead and doesn't turn them inside out. We've got Tim who said my kids do the same thing. It's frustrating. I'm just saying, like, now we have baseball talk about it. Am I losing something?
Speaker 2: Like you said, you just take them off and throw them in them off saying they do the same thing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, they take them off inside out, like they just rip them off. I take them off and they are exactly how they were when I had them on my feet. They just rip them off inside out, throw them in there. So now they watch, which is probably smarter. You're watching the inside of the sock. I mean, it makes sense, but it's tedious and I gotta put him inside out.
Speaker 2: Then Peter Gross So this is all the conversations, I guess, so weigh on.
Speaker 1: Me unleasure that guy from House a Dragon, he loves feet. Let's get to to baseball, Welsh, Let's get to at the top. Here, Rice Harper came back, oh for four with three k's. There you go. I mean, what did we expect? Did we expect him to come back and go three for four with a home run, two doubles. No, he had zero training. This is gonna be The fascinating thing is how long before Bryce Harper is Bryce Harper? Because I'll tell you what, if he doesn't look like Bryce Harper till mid June, then all of this early return stuff was a big waste of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think it's going up against a lefty here too. The guy said he didn't want to take any of his ad bats in the minors and he wanted to do that, you know, at the major league level. So yeah, like you said, this is what was gonna happen. I mean I'm not really sure, Like, yeah, what is everybody? Is anybody freaking out? This is what it was gonna happen. This was kind of part of that, like, hey, you know, if you're a worry ward are you gonna maybe get out and maybe move off? Now it's like a little notch down when everyone's like, oh my god, the three strikeouts, like it's gonna be an adjustment period, but it will all quiet the minute he hits one four twenty five off of whomever. It's just probably gonna take a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Razor Ramon. By the way, I do a TV show for the last four years on Sports Grid, so I haven't left you yet. I'm not going anywhere unless NFL network comes calling, which I don't think that's happening anything. I'm not pretty enough for that. Maybe I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, or Netflix if they wanted to do more Netflix.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty reality show, I think so. I thought our draft coverage was good enough to be on a network, that's for sure. And yes, Ryan, I gently take my socks off, very very gross.
Speaker 2: This is gross. All of his savages with your sock stuff.
Speaker 1: Move on. You know what? You know what was gross or filthy? Bryce Miller wait ten strikeouts? Boy, talk about the weekly fab budget just getting skyrocket for this guy. Right, So yesterday we had tempered expectations. Sixteen consecutive batters he got out. Twenty four year old pitching prospect came up for the Mariners yesterday. In case you missed it, you don't get a lot of double digit K debuts. It doesn't happen very often. So now the problem is this, I just recorded the waiver wire video. He was already on it going into yesterday, regardless of what you were gonna, you know, have to spend on him or how he was going to perform. But now you have this, what is the inflation cost on the waverwire for Bryce Miller.
Speaker 2: I think Bryce Miller is going to top Logan Allen and I think he's gonna sit in the tanner Byby range because there, remember you have to do the the equation because this is the a's So everybody wants to remind you and be like Wells. So, you know, a normal team, maybe this was like four hits, seven strikeouts, It doesn't matter. He was so good. Just into perspective. His fastball was absolutely absurd. He had eleven whiffs on his fastball, forty percent CSW. His others kind of started a little bit slow. I was actually going back and forth with Lance Brastowski, who did really great breakdown this morning. They baseball Savant classifies as a cutter slider, except I believe the cutter is that gyro that he told me about, and the slider is actually more of a sweeper. And he's still trying to find command of that, but nobody could do anything on his fastball. And this is like what he's built around. He pinpointed that thing. He has a four pitch arsenal. So I think he's gonna go probably around Biby Price and it's probably gonna be one fifty to two hundred, so fifteen to twenty percent, and that might even be more of a percent. By the way, this is all not even talking about Mason Miller.
Speaker 3: Who was on the other side and had a no hitter through he got take He got a no hitter and taken off of it because he got to one hundred pitches. Both pitchers hit thirteen swing and misses. Both very different pictures. You know, that fastball just blows it by everybody. With Mason Miller. Bryce Miller definitely a little bit more of a tactician if you look at it, with you know, the cutter and the slider moving around. He didn't really throw a lot of changeups. As he gets more comfortable, he's going to be great. This is what I had been selling in the preseason, So thank you all the nice people that are loving that I had talked about him. But Bryce Miller was killer, And it wasn't just the a's.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit.
Speaker 1: It wasn't just I mean that helps, well, good facing the a's helps, but that's not going to help you with the inflation rate on the way. Nobody's gonna care about that. They're gonna look at the outcome and they say, oh my god, tens reikeouts a run and pay double what they were gonna pay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Is he going to line up to Sunday? Would he have a start on Sunday?
Speaker 1: I'd have to know if they have an off day Thursday or not. I have to leave.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's important because you know, like the Tuesday would line up to a Sunday start, and he.
Speaker 1: Just Sunday and throws up a turd.
Speaker 2: That might the wild one too, is you know it's a little bit later. It could really line up right. It could like you know, push right up against like fab time. But like I said, I think it's gonna be somewhere to fifteen to twenty percent. People are gonna be aggressive because what did the Mariners need another picture? And that dude had a no hitter going into the six.
Speaker 1: All right, let's play a game which Miller Bryce or Mason. Who would you rather rest of season?
Speaker 2: A man? Like?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So for how I can kind of be like, hey, look at me, nobody had.
Speaker 1: That's exactly, by the way, that's a really good impression of you.
Speaker 2: I'm the Welsh and me nobody was right than me on Bryce Miller. It's true I was the highest in the world on Bryce Miller, but I probably was like one of the lower on me Mason Miller. So like where you're right, you can be wrong, you know, pick and choose. So like I'm gonna take Bryce Miller, Mason's Miller's stuff looks a little bit more electric, but.
Speaker 1: Brice Mill in there well, better team too. I don't disagree with that dynasty. Who would you rather have? Mason Miller or Bryce Miller?
Speaker 2: I'm a b I had Bryce Miller over Mason in my all, my stuff, my prospect, my dynasty prior to this.
Speaker 1: By the way, in the chat, just to get back to the untalkable uh point, we had at the top of the shoes some animals and crazy people out there put the one sock and one shoe on at a time. Who does that? What you put your socks on then your shoes on?
Speaker 2: He was like they do left foot sock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sock than shoes and then sock than shoe. The hell's going on here? What the world are we living in?
Speaker 2: That is weird? By the way, uh, Joel said. Bryce Miller lined up against Houston on Sunday, so.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that could be the reckoning a little bit there, thank you.
Speaker 2: That might bring the cost down if he does pitch that.
Speaker 1: And the problem is if you're in those daily transaction leagues and he wasn't picked up yesterday right now, I mean you had to have put in, you know, us serious bid to get him, and you just got to hold your breath. Ezekiel Duran propelled the Rangers past the Diamondbacks on Tuesday night. So he had a big home run and ev of one oh seven point five on that home run, he's got three twenty eight five, three fifty seven five twenty two h slash right now with three homers and fourteen rubies got two steals too. What are your thoughts on Ezekiel Durant, because this is another guy kind of way under the radar.
Speaker 2: I feel like, you know, it's funny with him. We just had this long conversation on rates and barrels me, you know, and DVR about him yesterday and this team because you know they've got outfield help. It was actually built around Evan Carter. But my argument has been, you know, as they're looking at this, you know, entire team in this construction, Ezekiel Durant is playing shortstop. Corey Seeger will be back at some point. That's going to take him off. I don't think you want him out of this lineup. And I think he can go and play left field. So I really think you could be looking at like him and left field, locking that down, and then you've got you know, adules and right field, so your center field. There was really more about the center field position, but my point to all of it was Zekiel duran has played so well and is versatile, hitting the ball really solid, could run that. I don't think he can be taken off this team. He might be more of a super util type of player as the season goes on because his spot will be taken. But he is definitely interesting to look at him, maybe like deeper twelve team leagues until seekers back and then let's just see how they you know, how they sparse it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, continuing to discuss the last night's action. Joe Ryan six shoutout innings for him doesn't get the W of course though, but he's now five and zher with a two three seven the RRA on the year, just saying it's another cy young candidate right there. For Ady Peralto was great. This is an important point too. He's in Colorado. Ten strikeouts for him, I think a tied a career high. I believe if I saw it this morning. But you know, pu couple, he asked me during the week, Yeah, I don't want to start par Alta in Colorado. And I said why I want to start? I want sat everybody against the Rocky. You start everybody against the Rockies until further notice. I don't care if it's in Colorado, outside of Colorado. I don't care if it's at the Colorado Cafe. One like that that Jay Cutler mean right now out Colorado or whatever? This You know Peralta in seven, you know.
Speaker 2: Well that's the lebron one goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like you know, Freddy Pralta has been tremendous this year. The Colorado offense is not good, although Ezekiel Tavar seems to be pulling out of the tailspin. That's one that if you can buy low on him or somebody dropped him after being disappointed in him in the first couple of weeks, I'd be back on that bandwagon. Speaking of bandwagons, to be on Brandon Fott day, ladies and gentlemen. The twenty four year old is a three to nine one one point one eight whip and thirty strikeouts in twenty five innings to just six walks in triple A. He is getting the call Brandon fought. Okay, here's a fun one, Bryce Miller or fought rest of season.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think, like I'm gonna say, Brandon Fott probably no matter what. But there's arguments. So here a couple things real quick. I'm gonna be doing a live stream on my itl twitch if anyone wants to hang out for Brandon Fott start, so you can jake that out of Twitch, the TV slash in this league, fotcast, the Fought cast exactly. I'm gonna be livestream and just be a companion thing. There are things to be worried about. Lance Brasdowski did a great breakdown of him yesterday and the most important thing in this is to watch his slider, because his slider is a little bit more unique. It's kind of sweeper. I never heard this term before. It's called the hand of God's slider. It's a very low amount of people that throw it. It's a very very deep sweeping slide. I know, I've never heard that term before.
Speaker 1: Are you making this up now?
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's not like a slutter, It's not like that.
Speaker 2: This is a real exact opposite. It's an anti slutter.
Speaker 1: It's the heart slutter.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, when I when I got on throw it on Sundays, No, you can't throw It's like Chick fil A. No Sundays, that's the only time you can't throw it. So he'll never start on Sunday. But like I said it to DVR on Eno and they were both like, oh, yeah, totally, And I'm like, yeah, totally. It's a hand of God slider. I've totally heard of that. But it has a high sweep to it that he can command. But here's the problem with it. That's one of the reasons why he gives up those fly balls. So what I'm watching for today is the overall command he doesn't throw the curveball a ton. How the fastball does so much of the work stuff, plus numbers have been kind of mitigated in the PCL. So what we're looking for is we're looking for command, and if the command is off, he might get lit up. Texas is a tough team. If that slider's going, he's going to eat him up. He's going to eat him up. If he's commanding it. He's a solid command pitcher. But there's just a couple of things to watch for. So if he gets lit up, it might change a tiny bit. But at the end of the day, I'm here for Brandon Fott, I'm here for the Big Three pitch Mix, and I'm here for the hand of God.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that I've never heard of that. It feels like X plug. It feels like something that's made up. I never heard that. Are you sure they're not like getting you one, you know, one over on you.
Speaker 2: Well, they're all a big group on it. I mean, at the end of the day, all it is is it has so much more. I want to say it was like vertical break than a just a traditional slider, but it's essentially a sweeper as you know, had said, it's like it's like a version.
Speaker 1: Can't we just called a slider?
Speaker 2: Can't just who was the what it was like Deckie or dice k. Didn't he have like a weird like all these terms.
Speaker 1: A lot of the Japanese pitchers come over like you. Dorvers has seven seven hundred and fourteen pitches that he throws like he's got, you know, and they've all got different names like the names.
Speaker 2: I like that. But Brandon Fat didn't name this, by the way, Apparently this this is a very common name, very smart baseball people like me and all the others.
Speaker 1: That I've never heard this before. And at Lance's.
Speaker 2: Video, it's it's really good.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I'm sure it is. I'm sure. I can't believe it. The sock and shoe conversation is still going on in the chat.
Speaker 2: What do you guys do? It hasn't stopped.
Speaker 1: It's crazy discuss we couldn't even get I mean, I thought that whole hand of God joke was pretty good about can you throw it on a Sunday? Nothing.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing in the too, this is this is what's getting them too. I don't know if you've noticed this they're doing and I've seen this debate before. They're doing the whole order conversation shoes or sock sock shoe, shoe or sock shoe sock shoe. Like it's becoming a.
Speaker 1: Big shoes shit. That's that's what I do anyway, I do, but.
Speaker 2: I'm not married to it. It's sock sock shoes shoe. But it's not like this is the only way to.
Speaker 1: Then somebody was bringing up the milk or the cereal. First listen, you put the cereal. I learned this actually on I think it was on Food Network. I saw somebody do this, and I was like, that is genius. Why did I never think of it? You put your cereal in the bowl, and you know some cereals, especially, they get really soggy really quickly. You just pour the milk in one section, just one section, straight at You don't spread it all around the top, like around the top, because this is when you're the commercials and we're morons and we just spread it all around the top. You put it right in one section. What that does is it just creates like a layer underneath, and then you have all the crunchy cereal. So every time you go from the top to the bottom. You're always getting some crunchy and some non crunchy Cereal, and I it does, like, four years ago, change my life with cereal. It's the only way I'll do it. Now.
Speaker 2: This guy's offended by the hand of God's slider, but he's got a full analytical breakdown of how you eat cereal and how the approach is to get the proper crunch. Joe, this is incredible. I didn't know you were such a serial guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I'm not a huge heerial guy, but I just thought that was really good.
Speaker 2: Goes suck. I gotta stop looking at stop looking at the chat. We book got stuff. Look at the chest. The shoe thing is getting us, it's getting it.
Speaker 1: I just thought this was an innocuous thing, but apparently it's not. All right. Let's talk about, uh the injuries. Yesterday, So perezent two home runs and then he got whacked on the thumb there. Uh. So he came out of that game with the swing around. I forgot who it was at the play, but came around with a swing boom nailed him right in the hand there. So hopefully he's okay. We'll see what happens today. Gorman. Karral was out again yesterday. They said for an MRI, I just be sure.
Speaker 2: But there is an update. There was an update. Local writer here covers Arizona Diamondbacks put in an article that he had the MRI. No major structural damage was seen. They didn't. They let it in a little koi because they're like, there was nothing major, but they didn't say there wasn't anything minor. But here are the positives. Lavello said, they're gonna kind of sit back and see how it goes, to see if he can play. They speculated Friday like I did, and he was in. He did some VP on Tuesday, which is a great sign. And if you watch the game last night, he was in the dugout cheering with all the guys hanging there. So I think the no major and the doing BP is a really good sign that we may see him back on Friday. Plus after that, they didn't go send him on the IL immediately. They're letting him see how it goes, so I think overall it's a pretty good sign.
Speaker 1: So Julio Rodriguez was out yesterday with the back issue too, so that's not great. I don't love the back issues. Marlins put Avaso Garcia on the ten day IL. He also had back tightness. Roman Marquez is gonna go Tommy John route, so we won't see him again until, you know, maybe All Star Break next year. We'll see and we'll see where he is too. Yankees also announced that Luke Trevino is going for Tommy John. Also Luis Garcia fifteen day IL. We're still waiting for more clarity on him. I don't know if we got in the last hour. So Liam Hendrix will beget a minor league rehab assigned on Wednesday. That's fantastic news for the White Sox. Bad news for Hendrick because you gotta go pitch for the White Sox because they're dreadful. Josel Tubay was taking grounders, so that's positive. That's stepping the right direction. He's like, hey, why is Bryce Harper back? And I'm not, you know, well, there you go. Maybe Heldel Toby to just tape up the broken wrist and then everything will be fine, right, we.
Speaker 2: Fine put some glue on it.
Speaker 1: So Jim Anderson back yesterday as well, so that is good news. Here's a fun tweet, Jay Kuda, who's a really fun follow on Twitter if you like nerdy analytic fun stuff like this guy's great. Uh since the last White Sox winning streak of two games or more, Bryce Harper will have had Tommy John surgery, done a full recovery and rehab, and returned to the lineup. So all that's happened last time. They want to get two more games there for the White Sox. That is pretty incredible. I think I also saw one where an Oakland a's starter hasn't had a win. Yeah, he got hurt and had rehab and came back from Tommy John.
Speaker 2: Amazing you and you want the anti analytical one, make sure you go check out in the video of Bryce Bryce blake Snell. Did you see the Blake Snell video of asking that he was miked up and he asked the crew. He went, man, was w RC plus? Was that w RC plus? And then the crew had no idea. He's like, I don't know, man, they just all this new stuff. I don't know what's a WRC plus. And that was a real good, uh good time for the stat nerds and analytics in baseball. That not only did the bitcher not know what it was, but the entire announcing crew. They're just like, yeah, I don't know, and everyone laughed about WRC plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean when we keep making up stuff and we keep trying to put like, let's just a hand of gods, don't get me started. Giants also released Gary Sanchez or whatever that's worth the cash, gir three up, three down. He opted out. He opted out, so he's gone. But officially the stat was they officially released him because he opted out of the g Yeah, that's true, it's officially released. Just sorry, hand to god, all right? Uh? Three up, three down. Julio Urius a season high ten case for him, so that was good after he gopped that shall act by the Pirate. It's the last time we saw him. Ryan Mountcastle, Well, she's riding high.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I had because Mountcastle is one of the two guys I was thinking about. And then I had a bad feeling yesterday and you picked him. I was like, man, I think Moncastle is gonna be that guy three for six, two homers, five ribbies. How you feeling what? You're in a tear right now?
Speaker 2: I'm up to six now I am. She just south of the board. No one would have thought it with how bad I've been, but I am only a couple more good days away from uh being I mean, there could be one day away from being up on the home run board. But Marian Mountcastle worked out there.
Speaker 1: You go, Connor Wong. What a night for Connor Wong, four for four with two homers and a double Tuesday, you'll win over the j So that's great. Three down though, you say Kakuchi, I say no, thank you. Five earned runs and four and a third, nine hits, ten or how six hittings, six runs, homer and three walks? And Brett Rooker? Oh four or four? K's I just wrote yesterday on the Rocker who should you trade? Or whatever? Uh? And and Rooker was top of my list? Like, sorry, it's just I mean he's been four different organizations. You're telling me four different organizations whift on Brent Rooker?
Speaker 2: No, Like I mean, he's a horn defender. He's got a big, great bat. I still think he can be a dude. He's hitting the ball really, really hard. He's just gonna be inconsistent. He's not as good of a batting average guy.
Speaker 1: Trade him off now in a package or something better. That's all you can do, all right, let's get to the prize picking. Welsh loves the prize pick. I love the prize picking. You love the prize pick right now go to prize picks dot com or download the app. Get one hundred percent instant deposit match up to one hundred bucks when use that promo code leading off one word leading off Prize Picks Welsh, pick your prize.
Speaker 2: Already we're picking at some prizes today. I'm gonna have my usual weird one that I'm gonna throw in there that I just really like. Sometimes it works, sometimes they don't. And that weird one today is Louis Arland strikeouts four and a half. I like this number today, and it's four and a half everywhere, so I'm gonna attack it. Four and a half Louis Arland's strikeouts over I love, and it's probably it's gonna kill us here, but I love the Otani strikeout number. I know you've got this in yours as well, This number at six and a half. There's just no way I'm passing it up. But the books know what we don't, and I'm gonna go with one. Sodo. I know he hasn't the season been great, but as of recent he has been pretty good. I think back to back multi hitter at least extra base hit games in here, and he has a two for two career against Sessa, both home runs, so it might not be a bad home run call either. So I'm gonna go with his fantasy score over eight. So tany Kay's, Varlin Kays and Sodo score all overs well.
Speaker 1: From disappointing myself, I missed an opportunity here. Connor Wong went double dong, and I guess the question is if he was on the orioles, would it be the wogbong?
Speaker 2: Oh the wangdong bong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she will ask ourselves, so would.
Speaker 2: It be the bang wong dong or the wang bong dong? Wasn't he?
Speaker 1: In sixteen times?
Speaker 2: Very carefully here, I.
Speaker 1: Prize pigs for me. Mike Trout hit her fantasy score over eighty six and a half picture strikeouts over Bryce Harper, eight Fantasy points under under no rehab Bryce Harper, Hero Superman under the fantasy points there. Uh so bettingpros dot Com obviously join our group at leading off. We're up to over eighty members already in one month, which is tremendous. Yeah, let's get to one hundred. What are we doing here, let's go Yesterday I predicted four of six of the k props, got four of six. There you go. One got rained out, so I ended up going to another one.
Speaker 2: Brown Hunter Brown was such a disappointment. I was all in on that one yesterday and that was a huge disappointment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, Danner, Bobby wasn't so four or six for me. Framber Valdez seven and a half k's I'm going the under today. Shane McClanahan six and a half k's going over today against Pittsburgh. The game that I'm targeting here, specifically Clark Schmidt for the Yankees starting tonight against the Cleveland Guardians. Josh Nailer has got some interesting numbers here. Josh Nailer a point five runs again plus one thirty on that point five rbi A get plus one fifty. So if you've kind of go hard in the middle of this order here and Josi Ramirez at point five runs, I like that one at plus one ten one with those two guys there against Schmid in the little ballpark, I think that's a good one. Welsh, What do you have for people on the betting side today.
Speaker 2: All right, my team total today Yesterday was like the first day I didn't hit my team total in like a week or so. I'm gonna go Toronto and Minnesota i've been and Texas are three that I've been kind of targeting. I'm gonna go with Toronto today. Toronto team total runs two and a half over. I believe they're going up against Paveta, who has done this in three straight starts. He's given up three or more. And Toronto's offense, I believe, is averaging five runs over the last three games in each of those. So two and a half over, it's like minus one twenty five is the best number I saw. Louis Varland, you talked about those strikeouts four and a half k's over. I'm doing that. That's around minus one twenty Maybe shop around. There's a lot of shopping around you need to do today because the other one, Aaron Nola's strikeouts, I like today five and a half. I found it at minus one thirty two DK was I think it was like one forty something like that. So just shop around on all your lines and you can easily do that. How I did it with betting Pros. If you go on the prop cheat sheet, you go and look, you scan around, you find the guys. You click on them and guess what. All the books are right there and you can find the cheapest one. Because that's what I did put my bets in. So got a betting pros. Join the group, click on your bets, make some of them, and I'm going Aaron Nola.
Speaker 1: Now we love Brian Hayes is one of our p dust and Crackerjacks. He's here almost every day nowadays. Brian saying, this conversation is all kinds of wrong. Again, you miss the opportunity. This conversation was all kinds of long. That's what it was.
Speaker 2: Now, glad you missed it.
Speaker 1: You missed it. It was right there. You know what else you should never miss, Welsh an opportunity to play more fantasy baseball. And know who gives you that. So Rare go to sorare dot com. We just go to Fantasypros dot com slash collect today, sign up for free and start playing a whole new way of fantasy baseball. License digital cards all thirty major league teams. You scout ye bye y sel. You compete against other players as well. With your team that you've assembled. So go assemble your team at fansypros dot com slash collect today and start playing so rare MLB. The next era is yours, wels. Let's get to a little DFS today as well. On the program, just kind of running through Aeronola eight point six under price today despite a tricky matchup, Mitch Keller, if you want to go Opo ten point three, coming off our best start of his career, arguably Shane Bieber nine point six. Again, I'm trolling the Yankees today in that lineup, but I trolled them yesterday, didn't get the result I want. I'm gonna give two days in a row. Let's go Alec Manoa eight point four. Cleveland Stack today, Seattle Stack today. They've got a good opportunity here. Hopefully Julio's back in the lineup. Fingers crossed Toronto also good. Tie Francis just two point eight. Loja Menez actually hit a home run yesterday. Stop the presses. He's two point eight. Josh neil Or, who I talked about earlier, two point six, and sticking with those Cleveland Guardians. I'm going with Jose Ramirez for my home run call tonight. Now, Welsh, you're not at the top of the board yet. No, you're at six. Is that where you are?
Speaker 2: I'm at six? Oh it moved up, okay because I saw in the sheet there was seven out. No, it's gonna take a little bit. I got six, little bit. We'll bet we're done. She's on the top ten. Now, very good job, everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at it. Look at these Look at monsters. Primetime at fifteen starting to pull away. Don't let Primetime pull away. Everybody'll behb daddy with twelve and then a bunch of folks at eleven and ten. So good on those folks. I want to see some new names up there, Welsh, maybe even your name. So who are you calling for your home run tonight? Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm torn between two players. I got two of my mind. But you know what, let's go back to it. I mentioned it earlier. He's got a great career record versus Sessa, has not given up a ton of homers. But I'm gonna go with one Soto. One Soto with the struggles, but he has been feeling it as of late. This is a BVP matchup. Let's hope for two. Let's hope for two dongs, two sodo dongs today, Joe, and get closer to that board.
Speaker 1: Yeah hopefully, yeah, hopefully they're better than this looking Soda here.
Speaker 2: That's the scariest thing.
Speaker 1: That face that Juan Soda was actually making, I think is the face when they showed him this, uh, this statue of him.
Speaker 2: How much do you think that thing would auction for? Like, I think that should go into a museum. I think I think you should go into a museum.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with the face too, It's so bizarre. I don't know what the hell they're doing right here. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like, what's that movie with Will Ferrell? The cartoon character is blue with a big head.
Speaker 1: He's oh, oh goodness, come on, Pisa, Cracker Jacks.
Speaker 2: What's the movie?
Speaker 1: Like my mega mind.
Speaker 2: Something, Mega mine? Put the picture back up. I wish we could put mega mine next up to look at the put the pictures that is, that is, if he was blue, that would be mega mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it looks like the big giant, you know, like the big hats you know. I guess it's almost like, ah, it's very off. It's very off putting. Very unsettling.
Speaker 2: I don't I would give anything to have been there for the guy when he was like yeah and done.
Speaker 1: By the way, I see Wonky in the chat. Where's the Mayor Bear? Where's Mike mayer Bin? These last few days, I know we got to play a game is where's Mayor Bear? Is he okay? We got to check in. I saw him in the meeting yesterday, so we're going in Mayor Bear. Now. I don't know if you got maryon barrel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mil didn't get that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he even had to change his avatar. Now it's a bear with a little thing of Mayo in its belly. So there you go. So it's talking about an unsettling beginning to the show and unsettling ending. That's why you're listening this while you're here with us. If you haven't already subscribed to Fancy Rose MLB on the YouTube side and wherever you get your podcasts, don't forget too. Welsh's trade video just came out yesterday. Tomorrow my Waiver Wire video will come out as well. So click that little bell for notifications till it goes ding. You know, every time a piece of content drops here and we'll be back again tomorrow to do it all again, and we'll see if mister Wong can continue to bring in those big, big dongs. There, Free Fought. Enjoy the free Fought. Go check out Welsh's Twitch stream about the thought goodness. I hope he's good. Otherwise that's true. Actually it's gonna be If he's bad, it's gonna be really fun. So either way, Free Fought. There you go. So that'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time kids. Bye, haven't Bertie