Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tap, take it away?
Speaker 2: Scary, Laura, you want to play your phone tap on your mom?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: What's going on there?
Speaker 3: She's always complaining with my credit card.
Speaker 2: Though you spend a lot of money. Yeah, sometimes, so if I called from a credit card company saying you owe a lot of money, she'd be pretty angry.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah.
Speaker 4: I think she's going to start screaming at you.
Speaker 2: I think she's gonna start screaming at you.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, man speak with Laura de Pinto.
Speaker 4: Please me.
Speaker 1: Oh hi.
Speaker 4: My name is f.
Speaker 2: Murray Abraham from the City, Dame Claren. How are you today?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just calling about her overdue statement of four six twenty three dollars and thirteen cents.
Speaker 4: My daughter, she all the bank four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: She went on a spending spree. Oh yes, I have here a listing that she went shopping and she bought a Verra Wang dress, some diesel and some guest jeans, a pair of Manola Blonic shoes.
Speaker 1: Do you know anything about.
Speaker 2: This makeup that she bought for Mac you sure. When the child can't pay, we transfer that balance over to the parents.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry, I can't pay this bill. I killed my daughter for us.
Speaker 2: You're gonna kill her? Yes, well it's four thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I know, but this is none. I can't do that. I can't pay this bill. I have enough a bill for myself.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna stick you with this bill. You're gonna end up with it.
Speaker 3: I got crazy, and now I want to talk on with my son before I say what I got to do to your sister. I paid the insurance bill. I don't ask hi money far. Why don't she go to spend this this four thousand, six hundred dollars. I don't see too much clothes she buy in two months? You know what's going on with my daughter?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't think then she buys drugs because she's mam. Not a kind of person.
Speaker 2: The parents assume full responsibility.
Speaker 4: She's twenty two years old. She can take care of herself for this bill.
Speaker 2: You know, where's she gonna come up with four thousand?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know. I don't have an idea.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of spaghetti, meat palls.
Speaker 4: I know, I know. Can I have your name? You phone numbers? Please?
Speaker 1: It's F Murray, Abraham.
Speaker 4: May Abrim, yes, right, okay, go and talk to my daughter. Okay, okay, okay, bye, just thank you as this Bermanti.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Your mom's gonna call you right now.
Speaker 4: She's calling what to call?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm gonna call her now.
Speaker 4: Hello, ma'am. Hey, hey, did you just call me? I just call you? You know, name the songs? Okay, you're gonna tell me the truth? Okay, what's the man? Okay? What's matter? Because I can't make down the city bank? I did cut out in the parka credit cart? Qut a meal sea chained? Ben't the treaty to sault? It's true or that? Yeah? It's my credit card page in the essag in the what a mill?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: In the page? Well? Well?
Speaker 3: What what did k?
Speaker 4: The pack is as all easily you have to pay?
Speaker 3: So I did?
Speaker 4: Yeah I did because over due to months, I kill you Frost, and then I al, you're crazy. You know you don't have to kill me. I don't have to kill you. I didn't think what minutes in the page to the bullish geck up with your captain is a salt. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm pot closing stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right, we'll talked about this this bullet. Okay, this is the second time you said I'm gonna pay this morning. No way, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just for clothes make I don't know, see, no clothes, what kind of dress?
Speaker 4: What kind of you went to market to spend the money for the make up? What kind of clothes you buy for all this? Morney?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't all clothes like but I don't even know why he told you all this.
Speaker 4: I'm twenty two years old. I don't He doesn't have to call you. Kay had a bag?
Speaker 1: Did you don't?
Speaker 4: I don't pay. You're gonna pay because you're the parents, you have the responsibility.
Speaker 3: So it's my daughter, she's twenty two years old.
Speaker 4: I don't give you this. Man, don't talk like that. Because you're the parents, you're gonna pay. It's Tima timas captain Mike. No way, I'm sorry. No, you don't want to pay China my price. No, you're not gonna kill me. You're not gonna kill me, And I'm gonna get killing a surprise okay, si is the.
Speaker 3: Second time point.
Speaker 4: There's a great cart. It's not a surprise. If you have the money, you're gonna pay. Then the bag again, let me took guy. Yeah, that was the issue and happy in the door. Unbelievable to say properly improfibi say improsibily tonight I'm gonna kill you that song.
Speaker 2: Helloy, Hey, this is f Murray Abraham from City Bristlamp Card again. This is mister Pinto.
Speaker 4: I feel it's a dreaming for me.
Speaker 1: You feel like this is a dream.
Speaker 2: Well, my name's really scary Jones.
Speaker 3: Time you've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you the fo me today.
Speaker 1: Tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone Tab only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. You're a new Elvis Duran phone tap weekday mornings.