Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tap into the.
Speaker 2: Phone tap, we roam Scary. The letter says, dear Elvis. A few weeks ago, my sister's trip to Rome was canceled just before they boarded the plane because of horrible weather. Her luggage was left on the plane, though it made the trip back there and back anyway, that's nice. So the airline ended up driving the luggage back to our house when it arrived back at the airport. Why don't we use this little nugget of information and phone tap her m charge her for the luggage delivery service. Let's see how stressed out she gets what comes to us from Lisa phone tapping her sister. Well, you know, it's bad enough her sister's trip was canceled. Then then she gets phone tapped. Oh yeah, anyway, Well, Scary Jones is calling Lisa's sister Robin from the airline, trying to collect as Lisa listens in. Later on, Robin's dad even gets on the phone tap and he's phone tapped as well.
Speaker 1: So let's listen into today's evil phone tap. I'm looking for miss Reese.
Speaker 3: Please speaking.
Speaker 1: My name is Rod Phillips. I'm from account's payable at zips Air.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I have this bill that I have.
Speaker 1: To get out to you. Is it best that I send it through email or should I mail it out?
Speaker 2: A bill for what?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: From the time that we dropped off your luggage, I'm being charged for the baggage service. Yeah, we did deliver a bag to your house from JFK. Correct. How much is this still for? I think this is.
Speaker 2: Something I'm gonna need to speak to my parents about.
Speaker 1: There's nothing to speak to your parents about this. I just have your phone numbers, so I'm able to call you back. You can, you can send the bill to that address. It sounds to me like you're trying to weasel your way out of paying this. I'm not excuse me, sir, don't don't speak to me that way. Okay, no, but no, but it sounds like it. You just mentioned that you have to talk to your parents about something. Because I'm twenty one years old, I'm not like, oh, that excuse I got you. Excuse me, So you're old enough to travel to Rome, but you're not old enough to take responsibility for your own finances. I'm going to be hanging up right now because I refuse to be spoken to so disrespectfully.
Speaker 3: From someone who's supposed to be in charge of a department for entire airlines.
Speaker 1: I Toldally you should get word. I want to call her back.
Speaker 3: If you do nott up calling me, I will call the police for harassment.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to talk about this or are you going to run away from your problems? Because that sounds like that's what you're doing. All I'm telling you right now is to mail the build to my house and I'll take care of it. It doesn't matter to you why I should speak.
Speaker 2: To my parents or not.
Speaker 1: It's none of your business. All you have to do is mail the.
Speaker 2: Builds my house.
Speaker 1: Why can't you confront your own issues and like talk to me right now?
Speaker 3: I spoke to you, and I have never been spoken to you, spoken with to you like that ever by a professional, so.
Speaker 1: It appreciate it.
Speaker 3: If you can't speak to me respectfully, then I don't want to speak to you. I'll speak to someone.
Speaker 1: Else from your department. Okay.
Speaker 3: But all I'm telling you and ANFL matters are something that I consult my parents about, Okay. I shouldn't have to explain that to you.
Speaker 1: So your parents handle your finances? Are they putting you through college too?
Speaker 3: I don't need to answer these questions. I am extremely responsible. I took care of all of the plans through this trip myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe I should call you a way ambulance.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ring up now. Do not call my daughter again. If I get a little more focal from me. Right now, there's going to be a law certain place for harassments, and your your job is going to be on the line. Why do they need to find out for my daughter why she has to talk to me? Why is any of that your business?
Speaker 1: Because she was acting like a little brat on the phone.
Speaker 3: There's not a little brass. She is an honor student with top grades in college. She speaks respectfully to people unless they're not speaking respectfully to her. And by the way, this is harassment. I will make sure that somebody in her line sees this record. How many phone calls you play and not leaving her alone. Whether she speaks to her parents or not, it's none of your business.
Speaker 1: Did she not come crying to her father? Was I not correct? Thank you?
Speaker 3: She has all the right to call her father. Your job will be on the line and will leave me. I have the power to do it.
Speaker 1: My name is Scary Jones from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And your daughter Lisa is playing a phone tap on both you and Rob my daughter.
Speaker 3: Pulling a drunk on me.
Speaker 1: Oh, you bastard.
Speaker 3: You Okay, Lisa, I remember that dinner I promised to you id on Cancun that you can have with your boyfriend and I'll pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you
Speaker 3: Well, Bread and waterstone