Speaker 1: Thanks alright, guys.
Speaker 2: Injuries from the game, Uh, green law right calf never returned, Leonard Floyd's shoulder did return, Jayla Moore quad did not return, Aaron Banks knee did not return.
Speaker 1: D Winner's chess did not return. Oh, go ahead.
Speaker 3: They they moved bangs out pretty quickly. Uh in the pest box? Does that you know the seriousness of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they thought it was most likely an MCO MC.
Speaker 4: What can you tell us about the trade's situation?
Speaker 1: Is that reason for concerned the cat? I? I mean it can be.
Speaker 2: It was the fourth play or one of the first four players, and it was there for the first drive. He felt tightness in the calf. So once that happened, we shut him down. So we'll see if he pulled it or anything. But and it testing even more after that.
Speaker 1: Oh here, the tod.
Speaker 3: Notus in that leg last year at the end a lot of achilles to ni us.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is there a connection between the two games that.
Speaker 1: Year the achilles in and I has lash to the calf today? Yeah? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Now, you guys were official or made from the playoffs even before kickoff, so were you aware of that? And then just what kind of paul I guess did that cast over the game?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't aware of that, but that wouldn't have did nothing with the game.
Speaker 1: I mean, we kind of had that vibe last week.
Speaker 2: I know wasn't official, but we we understand numbers, so we kind of knew that last week.
Speaker 3: At what point did you learn that contention had been?
Speaker 1: When the end of right?
Speaker 2: I mean I knew pretty much was last week, so I mean they told me after the game here that was official with those two games, but we we understand what one percent chances or whatever it was, so pretty much last.
Speaker 1: Week kind of just.
Speaker 5: The the the penalies, the everything, and just how you feel about what did you tell you guys.
Speaker 1: After the game?
Speaker 2: H No, matter what's going on, when you have those penalties like that, you don't deserve to win, you know. The the offense, the biggest thing was the lack of concentration and wished had first single with the two no problem, and three plays before that we have two guys line up on the ball, and then on we overcame it with divos play there on third and eight, but we didn't cause we had two guys off the ball.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, that was a big one, and.
Speaker 2: Then to miss the field goal after that, the defense three drives where we have a personal foul on uh all three of those drives.
Speaker 1: I think two of 'em ended up in points.
Speaker 2: But that was stuff that we can control and I didn't get to see 'em all. But uh, he can't have three personal fouls on three drives in the second half and expect to win a.
Speaker 5: As a coach, Just how does that make you feel like the best? The stakes that keep happening this late into the season.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just you know, I I'm not gonna say that they keep happening. When it comes to penalties, some weeks are worse than others. Today was as bad as it gets, you know, I think, I think, I know we're in the front half of the league when it comes to penalties, But today was you know, the situations when we got those penalties, how we got 'em.
Speaker 1: That was a real disappointing.
Speaker 3: Did you see to piersaw in the second Pier saw legal formation penalty before it happened. Did you know that was gonna be a penalty?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't it when we went on the quick count. So you need one guy on on and one guy off pus you have. It looked like he was gonna try to.
Speaker 2: Layer the ball over whoever the nickel was, and as he was thrown and he got hit, so he wasn't able to.
Speaker 3: With Drake bringing him out. Was that precautionary that you have gone back in if if you got needed it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean we didn't even discuss it so on once we heard about a scaff we shut him down.
Speaker 6: Cow Is it hard for your your your four string running back you with your during enough tackle or.
Speaker 3: Said his drink heart from on and on? Is it hard to given that that of injury situation to ye?
Speaker 5: Sort of Judge Brock in his performance, Where do you say, now you still got to.
Speaker 3: Overcome a lot of this?
Speaker 1: Uh? I mean you look at each play. I mean you don't.
Speaker 2: That's why you watch film. You don't try to just have a sentence to define the whole game and get on that plane and watch a lot of the film. Yeah, it makes it tougher and stuff for those situations, but just as a team like, regardless of those situations, those penalties I just discussed, I didn't wanna get into the the situations with injuries We had every opportunity to win that game, and but you don't give yourself an opportunity when you make some those mistakes.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: You you mentioned earlier.
Speaker 6: Things you can control are the many injuries as you've had to see things like a few times after games you talk about that thing that you can control. Is that how much source of frustration? I guess is that it's some of this is stuff. Is it the opponent of the stuff you can control?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my big frustration.
Speaker 2: I understand when your backs are against the wall and you have what i'll build battle, But when you got first and goal with the two and you make it third and goal at eighteen or whatever that is, and you miss a kick and it's completely something that you've done.
Speaker 1: On your own. Uh, And that's that's very frustrating. It makes it much harder you.
Speaker 4: You seem to be having some of the Hittage kind of performances out there. Uh what does that say about them when there's the circumstances here?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how I expect them to play every week. Those guys are good players, and circumstances to me don't change anything. When you get an opportunity to make a play. I expect guys to do it, and expect those guys to do it much as anyone in this league.
Speaker 3: When you got back ups, you got backage in it, lift tackle, lift guard. Does that restrict of the plays that you call or you are you calling plays particularly because of that set up?
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta think about all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Everything goes into it, but you also got to look at what the score is, the time on the clock, down in distance, what they're playing. But everything goes into what you decide on the play call. Oh, the personal sounds that healties, especially the one of them nor obvious they can't happen.
Speaker 3: But how much of that do you think is frustrations boiling over on your part?
Speaker 4: Where the season talk?
Speaker 1: Uh none?
Speaker 5: Ow?
Speaker 4: What was your confidence left when in a cheap movie?
Speaker 1: Right now? I mean, O, W wasn't good out there? Miss nut kid?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know exactly what happened on the snap in the hold, but that's why he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Make How much time did uhper forget it tackled this week?
Speaker 1: Or has he gotten it's been getting all year? It's yeah to plead he's been our third all year.
Speaker 4: So just to include a lot of passes of running backs in this yere, how do you think you did defending to it?
Speaker 2: I mean to a complete sub I mean I think these league and completions. I mean, that's what he's great at. So he does a good good job at that. I you know, our goal was to uh play more of the pass, and we knew we'd give up some in the run game try to get him the third down. That's what was so frustrating about those three penalties, that thought we woulda got him the third down, especially.
Speaker 1: On one of 'em.
Speaker 2: Gave him some freebies and you give them too many. I mean two was gonna make some good throws. I thought he made some big ones today. But uh, you know that wasn't the three reason we lost.
Speaker 1: With the accumulation of things.
Speaker 4: Kelly here in the opening driving me at third and one and Taylor had stopped short and looked like maybe he did have a ge. Now I get a good angle, and you consider challenging that.
Speaker 2: I I know I didn't get in a good angle, but they set upstairs they didn't think we'd win.
Speaker 1: So you know it was a tough short your artist not to get.
Speaker 6: You're obviously gratified with today, but this is the first time you did to this stadium gets in the Super Bowl, even that didn't enter your mind at all.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: I did a little bit when I got into my coach's locker room, but nothing with the game or anything.
Speaker 1: Guys, good, al guess alright, thanks