Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. I kill just the bits.
Speaker 2: What's up? Everybody?
Speaker 3: Happy weekend?
Speaker 4: Fourth of July is almost here and maybe right now you're on the road to vacation, and if so, I'm super jealous. Also, be safe, everybody, all your plans, whatever you plan to do. I hope you have so much fun, but also be safe, especially if you're ltting off fireworks. All right, I know the reason you're here is to catch up on the Bobby Bone Show, and we're about to get.
Speaker 3: Right into that.
Speaker 4: But first I encourage you to check out Part one and Part three this weekend with Mike d They're always super fun. Part one is just great conversations between friends catching up on life, and Part three is listener Q and A. So you guys sending questions and we answer them, really fun stuff.
Speaker 3: If you've never ever given in a try, and you are on that said road trip right now, give it a try. Now, I promise we won't disappoint you too much. All right, let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's get into the top seven Bobby Bone Show segments this week. These kids are using a new phrase in his home and he is not having it, mostly because it's in place of a cuss word, and Eddie doesn't even like cussing to begin with, so then now they're using a different word. He's like, I don't feel like this is okay, But the rest of the show kind of.
Speaker 3: Give him a hard time about it.
Speaker 4: So maybe listen, and if you're a parent, write him on Instagram and be like, hey, chill out, or hey I'm on your team number seven.
Speaker 5: Eddy.
Speaker 6: Your kids are saying something and you don't like what they're saying, even though it's not a curse word.
Speaker 5: Correct, Okay, tell me about it.
Speaker 7: They're saying, like adults say this in a way of just saying like, uh, what are the kids saying.
Speaker 5: They're saying no dip, but they mean no s correct, So like.
Speaker 7: They're saying like, oh man, it's so hot outside, and the other one goes, yeah, no dip.
Speaker 2: I mean my son says no dip.
Speaker 7: But they're meaning to say the bad word.
Speaker 6: But if the word is bad, if they're not saying it, it doesn't matter. So what do you have What do you have a problem with the fact that they're thinking it. I mean, you've always said it's just a word, right, It's just a sound.
Speaker 5: It's just a sound.
Speaker 6: And I've said that if you travel, if you get in an airplane, you travel seven hours and you land, that same exact sound coming out of your mouth means nothing, right. It's just we've assigned an emotion to a sound, and all of a sudden, we can't make the sound right, but we can have the emotion.
Speaker 5: And this emotion is the intent of saying no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's a I get it. It said like, that's like it's raining, no dip. Then there's the hey to my son, Stevenson, Bobby got you a PlayStation five? No dip?
Speaker 8: Nice.
Speaker 7: It's however, the same thing though, But did you do we have a problem if they said the actual word?
Speaker 2: Do you have a problem if he says no, way.
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: What about freaking yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, same thing they say that, and I have the same kind of feeling with that.
Speaker 5: What about that sucks?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We all know what that means. I know. But do they say that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: They do not say that. We said all of this is good.
Speaker 2: Wait then your kids don't say anything sucks.
Speaker 5: No, they do not say that.
Speaker 8: What about this blows?
Speaker 5: Definitely? Not so in that vein We're going no, okay, what about can you say the other one? App like bullcrap? What what do you use a screwdriver for screwing?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that one same? They can't say that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't really that's mean.
Speaker 5: I feel like no dip is fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's no dipp. I kind of like laugh with my son.
Speaker 8: So can we use no dip on the show?
Speaker 5: No? You can't.
Speaker 10: Why not?
Speaker 5: He'll be using it one hundred times and it'll just be annoying.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 5: I think my kids do that too.
Speaker 7: My kids do that too because they know that it's a word that they can say, but they're meaning it like it's the bad word.
Speaker 5: Have you told them they can't say no dip?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: I think no dip is fine.
Speaker 6: And if you act like it's nothing, then they're not going to be pushing it all the time on you.
Speaker 5: It's this weird dude, because I know what they're trying to say.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know. It's tricky too when your kids start to get a little bit older, like my daughter's seventeen, and like an actual word came out of her mouth the other day, hilarious, and I thought it was out of frustration at her brother. A whole situation and it was valid.
Speaker 5: Yep, freak hmmm.
Speaker 7: I can't say, yeah, freak would be the F word.
Speaker 2: With okay, Okay, let's see we're using the.
Speaker 5: Fake word for it. Yeah, yeah it get ready for the drop button because I'm there's well, now.
Speaker 2: There's been a couple of times, so I'll try to pickure one. But this one incident, I believe it was the freak okay, and to me it was valid. And also at home, in moments of frustration, I have said things, so I can't necessarily blame her for in a moment of frustration, which I've gone back and said, Hey, shouldn't have said said it that way, But sometimes when you're frustrated and it does feel really good, and she did say it, and she's going to be eighteen next year, and it's like she may want to cuss every once in a while. And I, at her age, I never cussed. I didn't cuss until like two years ago, and I'm forty three, so I've always I was always uptied about cussing, and I just don't know that I'm going to be that way with my kids. I'm definitely I could be that way with no dip.
Speaker 6: You're not going to hell for cussing everybody. You're not going to help for cussing. No, it's a simple sound if you say the same sound for I talked into adults, right and everybody listen to the shop.
Speaker 5: But I don't curse.
Speaker 6: I don't curse because I don't want to create with because I feel like a lot of people who create cursing can use that as a crutch and it's just funny. You just yell the efforts and it's just funny. So I stop cursing and thinking and cursing because I just like, I don't want to ever fall back on that crutch if I was doing standout or I was riding. But I would say, it's like the clothes that you wear. There are some places time and place for everything. Time and place for a suit jacket, time and place for a button up, time place for a cutoff, the.
Speaker 5: Place you can wear a cutoff, place you can pretty much say freak.
Speaker 6: Time and place for cursing and words you use in public Situationally, it's a respect thing as well.
Speaker 7: And if your parents, you live with your parents, and they're paying for everything you live in their.
Speaker 5: House around them, if that's their rule. That's right.
Speaker 2: Have you ever slipped up eddie and said a cussward around your kids?
Speaker 7: I still, oh, I thought it's my parents. I still don't curse around my parents seriously, and we're adults.
Speaker 5: I won't do it. That's interesting. I don't cuss and my dad cusses around me.
Speaker 2: What about I don't have them?
Speaker 5: What's Oh my gosh, you keep going. You don't curse around your Do you drink beer in front of them? By my parents?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, same thing. Some people just value the other more than the other. Sure, now people will go I would never drink in front of my parents and I cuss in front of them. It's a value system you were given as a kid. You're not going to help for sant curst words period. I wouldn't say I'm in church because it's you're not being respectful.
Speaker 5: Or school because you stay in school you get in trouble exactly, you were certain clothes to school. You get in trouble time and place.
Speaker 2: And then even with parents, the parent thing, it's situational. Like my mom, I never set customer rome. I didn't cuss in my dad's because again I didn't cuss then, but my Dad cussed all the time, and he wouldn't have cared if I did. Like, it's just it is interesting how all over the place something like that could be about words. But what bottom line is when it's disrespectful, then that's when it's a problem in my house.
Speaker 6: And also some words people don't even consider it curse words anymore, Like callers or people will be guests on the show and they'll say a word not thinking it's a curse word because they use it just like it or anything else.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I wrote a thesis in college based on the seven words you can't say on the radio, right, and so it's like seventy pages and I got up and presented it and it was like my theory was eventually all of these words will be allowed on public broadcast, and some of them are now of them.
Speaker 5: So some words like the A word.
Speaker 7: Some people you can say that now, oh yeah, I can say it on the air, sure, But that was one of the original seven dirty words or whatever.
Speaker 5: And the P word that rhymes with hiss, oh oh oh.
Speaker 2: I don't like that word.
Speaker 9: Why not you can't say that?
Speaker 2: I just don't like it. That's one where I'm like, if we don't say that. We don't say it. I don't say it, and if my kids say it, I'm like, we need a new word for your anger.
Speaker 7: I'll say that not on the show. But even if I don't feel like there's a curse word, if something makes you mad, you can't say that one pick the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I say that off the show, and I'll say it on the show because I don't want people to listen to Thick and the may hear that slip out sometimes, but I don't feel like that's a curse word.
Speaker 5: It used to be considered it kind of a curseword. Yeah. So so no dip. What do you think I'm all good with. I think it's hilarious no dip. And at least I'm not saying the S word. You should hear them say that, like, yeah, no dicause.
Speaker 6: They're probably saying no dip even away from you, oh for sure, all the instead of saying no s away from you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's they easily could be doing.
Speaker 9: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I checked their text messages too, to make sure we're not texting cuss words.
Speaker 5: Because then is that against the rules?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because again, when when I when my daughter did do it, it was out of an emotional situation where she was letting something out. I don't want her to be just going on cussing all the time. But if she's just thrown out text back and forth to friends and using cuss words, then I'm gonna be like, that's gonna hurt my heart because I just don't want her to have it in her that way. But also I'm trying not I want the big deal things to be the big deal things and not overthink some of the smaller things, like if she's out of anger and needs to say a cuss word.
Speaker 5: We have a weird relationship with sounds.
Speaker 2: Oh we do. Yeah, I get it, because I mean I don't like the pup like you just said, I don't like the P word.
Speaker 5: Which P word do you think I'm saying? What's the rhyme with? Okay, I don't like that. There's another P word it's worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, that word.
Speaker 5: That ain't that good a word. Then there's a C word that was a bad one.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that I've ever said that one.
Speaker 6: Hey, that's the next bet when we say that.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan Number.
Speaker 4: Two, I had a listener write me on Instagram who said they just got out of an eight week coma and they really don't remember much after twenty eighteen because of all of that, And so I brought it to the show and be like, hey, you know, they want to catch up on the show, but a lot has happened since twenty eighteen, So let's condence it for him and tell them what you missed.
Speaker 3: So this is it. If you have missed the.
Speaker 4: Show since eighteen, or maybe some really pivotal moments, Maybe you've had a lot going on in your life, maybe you had a similar situation like this listener, whatever it may be, this is your chance right now to get a little show recap from twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Number six, All right, Morgan, what's the deal?
Speaker 4: So we had a listener who wrote me and asked, like, he went through an eight week coma and now he doesn't even have really any memories after twenty eighteen, So not only did he stay in a coma for two months, but he also just doesn't remember much since twenty eighteen, and he wants to know how we would update somebody who just was in a coma and they listened to our show.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I've written down some notes since twenty eighteen. First of all, I'm very sorry that happened to you. Second of all, I'm happy that you're okay. Since twenty eighteen, though a lot of crap has happened, a lot, just in the world. I think you're pretty good as far like what you means see him as much.
Speaker 5: A lot of no world. Yeah, a lot of division, oh yeah, anger, division lots. Yeah, but with us, if I were going to start with Ani me, oh, it's a big one, it's a big one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got my kids in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 5: She got divorced. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what. But first it was like the biggest updates.
Speaker 6: It's pretty big, Amy, But you got I thought you got the kids in December twenty seventeen, like you probably heard that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, so he remembers, it's five days before twenty eighteen December.
Speaker 5: We're going that's a great point.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I guess I got them December twenty third, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Amy got divorced. Amy turned forty.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Amy's dad died, oh man, in the last I don't know a few months.
Speaker 6: Amy has said she's going to start dating. So she's got divorced. Ana's dating. So you missed like two storylines there anything else we missed on her. It's been a pretty rough since twenty eighteen for Bouncy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not in my best decades. Y No, no, no.
Speaker 5: She was in a movie. Oh it was The Holiday. Yeah it's a big deal, right, yes.
Speaker 2: Thank you won an oscar.
Speaker 6: Let's we start learning something. We start to giving him so much. Yeah, she has a Yeah, she has a part in Holiday Harmony.
Speaker 5: It's on Max and it's a Christmas movie. Good one, Eddie, that's a saving beauty. Bring that up with Eddie. Eddie got a hair transplant. No, I did not get a hair system. It's basically a translan. It looks great. A plus Eddie was he came out of a come up being like, Eddie has hair. Now they've discovered the cure for ball of this.
Speaker 6: We're still trying to convince Eddie to keep it. But Eddie has a hair system on his head.
Speaker 5: Now it's you know what, some people will call it to pay, but this is not that's old school. It's real human hair.
Speaker 6: Eddie had two foster kids that he was fostering that are now has adopted children.
Speaker 5: So you've adopted them in the last five years.
Speaker 7: So was I fostering them before then? Probably, and then now I've officially adopted them.
Speaker 6: Eddie also walked from West Virginia to Tennessee to raise money for charity.
Speaker 5: That was cool. How much did you raise? Gosh, what is it?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 5: What do we raise?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was in six figures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like one fifty something.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Yeah, I don't remember, man, I mean, that's been a long time.
Speaker 7: But I did tell my family I do want to go back and kind of drive that walk again to kind of show him, like everything I saw, they.
Speaker 5: Do not care. They don't care. Eddie went on a weird diet where it only boiled eggs or something. Lost all that weight.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, yeah, yeah, the mathem. Yeah, fish, vegetables and eggs.
Speaker 6: That's all he ate all the time. So that that's a little experiment there.
Speaker 5: But I gained it all back.
Speaker 6: And then Eddie and I opened for Garth Brooks at Razorback Stadium, reaching idiots.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. Lunchbox had three kids, Yeah, I had.
Speaker 9: Three kids in twenty eighteen. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: All the ultima is that even five years ago was struggling is now dead. That car is dead, but he still hasn't got a new car.
Speaker 9: Correct.
Speaker 6: He still plays rec league soccer, but he's now the manager of the team and washes all the jersey so we can still play where he used to be like MVP.
Speaker 5: Now he's the guy who washes the clothes to stay.
Speaker 9: That's kind of inaccurate.
Speaker 5: Do you wash the clothes?
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it's not just so I can stay?
Speaker 11: Why do you wash the clothes so we can have matching uniforms so we know what team you're on when you're playing, right?
Speaker 5: Why do you do it? Oh?
Speaker 6: You didn't always do it until No, But it's hard to find a team.
Speaker 11: Well yeah, I kind of my team kind of folded and then I was left with the jerseys. And then when we started this new team, I kind of had the jerseys. I'm the one that signs us up every season and has the text.
Speaker 6: People hey, and then it has given up on being a big brother.
Speaker 5: No, not big brother, but real world.
Speaker 11: Well yeah, it's dead. I mean I'm too old. They don't have real world anymore. But I'd love to be on the challenge. But I mean, Bobby's not gonna let me go away for six weeks at a time. It's tough, and I have three kids.
Speaker 6: Now, Yeah, he blames it on me. So he never like does anything, but he blames it on me.
Speaker 5: He's not getting Yeah, I didn't blame it. If you were like survivor, go for it. But the challenge, I don't think it's worth it. What I don't think a challenge worth it versus like a network show.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 11: I think you are sleeping on the millions that watch the challenge.
Speaker 6: We could look at the ratings and see if there are millions. But I feel you maybe I just don't know the show for mine.
Speaker 5: I got married. We're about to have three years married.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 5: I would never announce it like that anyway like that. Of course, we're about to get married three years.
Speaker 6: She's not pregnant. Every time this comes up, now I have to say, she's not pregnant. She's not pregnant. She's not pregnant.
Speaker 5: Turned forty.
Speaker 6: I think probably got Stanley the bulldog right around this time. Yeah, elder, we have another dog that we adopted that we found. I put out a second book called Fail until you don't. I said I love you to the first time to the same person that I'm end up marrying.
Speaker 2: Yes, you wrote a book about Stanley the Dog.
Speaker 5: I did a kid's book Stanley the Dog. That's true too. Yeah, and then the show here we are we're still on.
Speaker 10: Oh you do?
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't like career stuff, but I don't care about that. Oh you don't know. I don't care about my career. I don't do what we build a we're able to pick a wall court. Yeah, you can see my hand instagra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't miss that. When did you get out of a coma? Y'all just unveiled it.
Speaker 5: Hey, by the way, pickleball is a huge sport now, Yeah, that's it, right, massive dude? Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 6: All right, cool, that's that's pretty much what you missed. You have to listen the last five years.
Speaker 5: You listen to that. You're good, You're caught up and hope you're healthy. Hope you're good.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: Two show members showed up in our studio with the same mysterious rash. I know, super weird because why but Amy and Lunchbox both came in and were like.
Speaker 3: I have this crazy bug bite situation rash.
Speaker 4: On me and I don't know what it's from. They're very similar, and now we have so many questions.
Speaker 3: So hopefully next week we can get a.
Speaker 4: Doctor on the show to answer them. But right now you're gonna hear the laydown of us all being like.
Speaker 3: What the crap is happening in our studio?
Speaker 1: Number five.
Speaker 5: This guy goes to the doctor and they're like, hey, you have anxiety, go home, rest, relaxed, chill. Turns out they mis diagnosed him. He almost die. What this is how I feel about everything I ever go in for what I.
Speaker 7: Mean, I would have thought that immediately as soon as they said go home, just chill.
Speaker 5: Let me give me this story.
Speaker 6: This guy California, twenty eight So young guy nearly died due to cardiac arrest because doctors, no, I'm telling you, they he had sepsis and they thought it was anxiety.
Speaker 5: So they send him home.
Speaker 6: So he goes in and this is like in April, and he's like, I got these red splotches that are on my chest and my neck, and dude's pretty in shape, active lifestyle. Doctor's like these are just skin rashes, and oh my god, you get ratches sometimes when you get all inflamed from anxiety. But the blotches started like oozing, so and his neck had it started to get Yeah, it gets gross. So I'm not gonna say all of that. So he goes to doctor.
Speaker 5: Doctor's like, it's a skin rash, and now it's an infection. You have so much anxiety, and he sends him home.
Speaker 6: He gives a manbiotics, gives them steroids, and so he did tell the doctors been feeling a bit anxious lately, but he didn't think that I had anything to do with his diagnosis.
Speaker 5: Could you talk? It's like, yeah, it's gross.
Speaker 6: So turns out he was right on the verge of sepsis, an extreme response to an infection where there's organ failure death. Further tests revealed that the patient had suffered indo carditis, inflammation of the inner lining of the harsh chambers. It was it gives me anxiety, now listen, because they misdiagnosed him so bad. He's still having some residual heart issues. But the doctors are currently working to make sure that. Yeah, now they are, of course they are now, yeah, because they're like, oh, we messed up, and doctors are humans.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing that sucks about doctors, and not about them specifically, but they are run so ragged that they're balancing room room room room to room room and it's not like they're spending a ton of time, so they're just making their bad.
Speaker 7: I always thought when I'm sitting there waiting for them, they're like just eating the sandwich in their office.
Speaker 8: Yes, because they're making you think they're busy, so they don't.
Speaker 6: They're like there's somebody in every room, and that I would rather have happened because then they could like think and have a little time for themselves. But they're going one person leave, taking another chart, next person read it, okay, next person.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because they got to turn thing. It's like a place that has oil changes. And think about how hard diagnosing someone is. Like a car, I get it, like all right, yeah, not turning on. I could be your alternator or whatever. A person.
Speaker 6: It could be anything, so as bad it looked bad and now he's okay, but the doctor misdiagnosed him and stuff that was tough. Now I'm not trying to freak anybody out, and I don't.
Speaker 5: Think it's the reason to freak Outt's send me a picture of some red splotch on him is to grow. I don't know why he thinks I'm going to diagnose him.
Speaker 6: Well, you're a doctor, that's what he says as a joke. I'm not a doctor of medicine. Wait, I have a doctor in letters.
Speaker 2: So I need to see it because I have something on my leg?
Speaker 5: Where mine is? Is it right here? Keep your pants on, clothes off?
Speaker 2: It's so weird looking.
Speaker 8: Let me see it.
Speaker 5: Kind of looks like his. Oh the guys, these are gross.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: If I both have it? It's contagious?
Speaker 9: Ah, mine kind of looks like that. You want to see it?
Speaker 5: He keep your pants on it? I just was lift your leg up, don't pull your pants down here it's by his hip.
Speaker 2: Okay. I was not concerned about this until this moment. I mean last night I did look at it.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on here, pull his pants down? Okay, yeah, show a picture.
Speaker 5: I'll look. Heyy you see where it is?
Speaker 6: No, it's worth place where you'll now go to hr and we don't want that where to go.
Speaker 8: I gotta find it, okay on your computer.
Speaker 6: So now these two have these weird splotches on them. It's probably just anxiety.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's anxiety. Just go home and chill. Yeah, hey guys, Yeah, take a minute to be clear.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I looked at the photo instead of his actual body.
Speaker 5: It looks like a chicken pox.
Speaker 2: That's from the Yeah, like what we have is a little similar, Like it's kind of got a little like a like a white head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's his hand. Oh wait, can we get a doctor there.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: It's been there for like over a week, maybe two weeks.
Speaker 5: But I wouldn't touch it. I wouldn't touch people's, Okay, but Amy has one of them. They do look similar. Amy's just far prettier. Lunchbox has three that I see.
Speaker 2: But did he give me something?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 5: Remember when he gave you tb Why could you a joke everybody? Lunchbox gave Amy tberculosis one time on this show. Not true.
Speaker 2: It sounds to me like he had it first, because I wasn't even going to bring.
Speaker 6: This up until Lunchbox always gives us lunchbocks. It's every disease he brings it in. She's typhoid, Mary, Mike can Mike.
Speaker 11: Reverse like photo that on the internet and figure out what it is and then what you do.
Speaker 6: That's what reverse photo is. Reverse photos like find the source of the picture or then the disease.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I need a doctor because I thought you could help me, but no nothing.
Speaker 5: Hey Scoob it can I say, can we get a doctor up here in see if any listener calls?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we's try it out.
Speaker 5: I mean it worked last time. Try it. See what happened? It works every time.
Speaker 6: We could use a doctor up here in the studio, yeah, or or Noboddy could.
Speaker 5: Uh like email or like d m us d m us on Instagram. That's what we should do.
Speaker 6: D m us at Bobby Bone Show and then we could get on zoom or we just showing the picture.
Speaker 10: We'll have a question.
Speaker 7: Does anyone have one of those like like CBS whatever, They have those apps where you can get a doctor on right now and show them.
Speaker 5: All your problems telehealth telehealth. Yeah, but how weird is.
Speaker 6: This doctor that you don't know gonna feel when you three people jump on screen and they're.
Speaker 5: All showing off there, look at this doc. Okay at Bobby Bone Show, Morgan, can you look out yep? I will. I think it's just anxiety. Just chill, chill. Yeah, I don't worry about that, but seriously, stay away from us that nothing.
Speaker 9: What do you got, Mike?
Speaker 5: Is that what it looks like?
Speaker 9: A herpe?
Speaker 5: Mike literally pulled up a herpee much has leg herpe and amy and like that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yep, this is horrible news.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 5: Wow wow called TMC two members of the buy a bunch of leg harpees. You guys doing it.
Speaker 6: It's not called this anymore, and so I'm just what it used to be called. Have you guys been Indian wrestling?
Speaker 5: You could legs up? Oh yeah, not called that anymore. I don't know. But that's not the across apple sauce wrestling.
Speaker 6: No, that's like Indian style, which we don't say that, butres across apple sauce. But it used to be called Indian wrestling. You put your legs up and you push on them. And I don't know why that would be offensive, but I'm saying it's not called that, but it used to be called the artist formerly known as that.
Speaker 5: They can probably be playing twister too. Oh my god, this is how we find out that they m.
Speaker 9: That's not happening.
Speaker 5: Man, Okay, we need a doctor, somebody doctor.
Speaker 2: Stand on a positive note in that this news story of the guy like he knew something was wrong with him. So it's okay to question a doctor too, like be your own advocate.
Speaker 6: Let me say, doctor, hey, is there such thing as leg herpees?
Speaker 2: You know, like speak up for yourself. If you feel inside your body like I don't know that this is anxiety, then demand more.
Speaker 5: I mean it's like right here, man, they google leg herpees. We saw the picture. It's like in your internheamit right here. Look you have more. Oh my god, you're away from it. No, hey, if you breathe into it, you'll get it.
Speaker 6: There's a okay, we're gonna play lower Sam hunt outskirts. We need a doctor. Stat It's clear. I'm just saying words now. The doctor is like, all right, Bobby Bones show, it's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: So Bobby got pulled over and he got a warning for speeding. He didn't end up getting a ticket, but we did end up having a police officer call in to share from his perspective, who gets tickets?
Speaker 3: Why they give tickets?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: He doesn't live in Nashville, so not directly correlated with Bobby's pulling over incident.
Speaker 3: It's not that exact police officer.
Speaker 4: But it's always cool to hear from the other side, and not often do we get to talk to police officers and be like, why.
Speaker 3: Do you guys give speeding tickets on this?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: And this?
Speaker 1: So really cool.
Speaker 4: You're going to hear Bobby's getting pulled over story, and then you will hear from a police officer calling it number four.
Speaker 5: I got pulled over and cot Boo hit me with the blues, So I pulled over. It's daytime, pulled over somewhere super safe.
Speaker 6: I keep my hands up on the wheel, very respectful, because I know every time an officer pulled someone over, their life.
Speaker 5: Is at risk. So the officer, you know, is back there for a second, typing on his computer, probably seeing if I'm crazy or not, I don't know, checking the warrants. Sure, it walks up and he said, uh, I forget the question, But I said, yeah, I said I was speeding. I just kind of jumped at that because I own it. I didn't know that I will. I figured, I why also gonna pull me over? But why do you convict your something like, well.
Speaker 6: I said I might. I said I was probably speeding. I jumped kind of early, and he said, yeah, you're going ten over. And I said, well, I deserve a ticket.
Speaker 2: And how would you do that so that it was a warning ticket or a ticket ticket.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter. I just knew I deserved a ticket. Was he like, you don't tell me what to do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 6: I think nine over were told is But even that, I don't know that that's true.
Speaker 5: I think five overs, like it's for sure. Okay, guys, it's speed limit. No I know, but no one gets a ticket for one over. They could, though they could, they could. I've never heard of somebody getting a ticket for one over. Maybe they do.
Speaker 6: Never heard of it my life. I think I should probably pay attention. And when he pulled me over, I knew it was my fault. And as soon as he comes up, I think I said I was probably speeding. I deserve a ticket. First thing out of my mouth, because I just I feel bad the cops have.
Speaker 5: To pull people over and be in that situation where somebody could pull a gun on them. Yeah, because they don't know what's happening in that car.
Speaker 6: And also I'm like, I'm embarrassed being pulled over, and my wife is sitting next to me, and she's got to be thinking, what a loser I've married, because there's just like a power loss when a cop pulls you over because you're now his little bee.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it was a dude cop.
Speaker 6: Like, for lack of better words, he owns me right then I'm his, yes, sir, Like every bit of like strength and masculinity and honor of the fan is gone.
Speaker 5: Because I'm his bee.
Speaker 2: I say this with So.
Speaker 5: I was trying to get out, so I was just trying to move on.
Speaker 2: But were you oozing that before he pulled you over? The like oozing the manly noise and strength.
Speaker 5: I don't ever oose, It just kind of comes out normal.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I also I'm like, give me the tickets when I get out here, I kind of fight, but get some of my masculinity back.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 6: He was super cool and he said, you were doing ten we're not giving we're pulling people over today. Just to let him know, if you were doing fifteen over, we probably would have given you a ticket it.
Speaker 5: So here's your warning.
Speaker 6: Now, what I wonder is because I feel like ten, that's I should have got a ticket.
Speaker 5: That's on me for sure. That's what I wonder.
Speaker 6: I wonder what the because we've talked to cops and they've given us different rules about if it's five seven nine, Maybe it depends what kind of car. Maybe if the person gives them lip. I gave him reverse lip, inverted lips?
Speaker 7: Did he laugh at you when you said that? I feel like that catches them off guard a little bit.
Speaker 6: Like I wonder if that also was a reason I didn't get a ticket, because I kept my hands up and I said I was probably speeding.
Speaker 5: I deserve ticket. I throw myself at the mercy of the officer. There's no way they hear that ever.
Speaker 2: I mean, sometimes you're.
Speaker 11: Going eighty and they pull you over. You're probably like, you know I pulled you because I was going eighty.
Speaker 6: Didn't we talk about a story though, where they say you can't ask anymore?
Speaker 5: Do you know why I pulled you over?
Speaker 2: In one state I think in Colorado or something in Minnesota, or.
Speaker 5: People were incriminating themselves and they're like, you can't because I murdered someone, right, Yes, I know you saw me.
Speaker 6: You saw me robbed the bank and he's like, no, your tail I was out, yeah, and all of a sudden he arrests you.
Speaker 5: That's so funny. What do we think? What do we think happened there? Do we think because it was it was like a nice day too. Do we think they were pulling.
Speaker 6: People over giving him little warnings all day? Because that's what I got a verbal warning? Do we think he was shocked by my extreme respect and admission of guilt and throwing myself with the mercy of the court.
Speaker 5: Which one of those do we think? Or do? Or was I not going fast enough to really get a ticket because I was doing ten? I feel like that's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I think the admission and that's got to do something for them where they're like, oh, okay, well he was recognizing what he did wrong. Like I feel bad now that he's owning it. I don't want to give him a ticket.
Speaker 5: And I really didn't know I was speeding because it was a road that is probably faster and I don't speed. I mean, you know me, I'll hold traffic up.
Speaker 7: So but as a if I were a cop and somebody made it look like they were trying to just go I'd be like, why are you trying to just go? Like, why are you saying, just give me a ticket?
Speaker 5: So you're reversing the reverse. Yeah, what are you hiding? Mister? Well? He said, do you have any weapons on you?
Speaker 7: And you said, I do not accept these guns.
Speaker 5: Oh, that is not a joke to make. I got ill gun. No, that is not a joke to make. So what do you think why did I not get the ticket?
Speaker 8: I'll tell you why go. He pulled you over.
Speaker 11: He had the pad ready, he was ready for your driver's license, insurance. He was ready to write that to.
Speaker 6: You had it all to by the way, I had every bit at because I'm organized. I handed him license, registration, insurance, birth certificate. I had it all everything, the password to my Instagram, all of it.
Speaker 11: He was ready for a difficult Travis Scott. Then you folded like a lawn chair. You showed how weak and meet you are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he was like about to the knee and he said.
Speaker 9: Wow, this Bobby Bones dude, he really.
Speaker 8: Is a little sissy.
Speaker 5: Didn't know I was Bobby Bones.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't.
Speaker 11: He acted like he didn't know who you were, and that I'm telling you the ticket.
Speaker 5: He didn't know. I don't think he knew it that I do the show. I don't like saying who I am because that's a weird, well for sumptuous thing. Some celebrities and they get pulled over, like you don't know who I am? Who was that hilarious when they cop pulled over Justin Timberlake and didn't know who he was and Justin.
Speaker 2: Was like, I really ruined my tour?
Speaker 5: Is world Tours? Is that what he said? The cops was like twenty two and did not know Justin Timberlake was That's how funny is that? Ten over? Do you expect to get a ticket at ten over?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Ten over? One percent? You're getting a ticket?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think so. I think he was telling the truth, though. I think he was just kind of like, you know, when I'm having a good day, like I feel good right now.
Speaker 5: This guy's harmless.
Speaker 10: Just let him go.
Speaker 5: I am pretty harmless. And I bowed to the knee. Wait, I mean you give him your Instagram password? I gave him everything. What do you want to name him? First born?
Speaker 6: Let's go uh shout out all the police officers out there, because when you pull somebody over, it is very dangerous for you. I respect that. I know that I keep my hands on the whee unless you tell me not to. That's why they asked you have any weapons on you? And some people say yes, and they have legal weapons, but they.
Speaker 5: Just want to know what they're dealing with. Right, I've never been asked if I had weapons.
Speaker 2: We don't look like something like yeah, yeah, hacking.
Speaker 6: We do have a police officer. Now, this is Corey who is listening in Arkansas. Hey, Corey, we were talking about getting pulled over for like one mile an hour over. I got pulled over for what was ten mile an hours over?
Speaker 8: Corey?
Speaker 5: What do you think? What's the general rule there?
Speaker 12: Well, what we were told in the academy is, don't be a hypocrite. If you drive ten over, don't give anyone a ticket for ten over. If you drive twelve to fifty whatever you would drive normally, don't ticket someone for something you're gonna do. And then also there's kind of a phrase we have it's kind of you are in your tickets, so pull you over. You're doing you know, twelve over. You know we're probably just going to give you a warning. But if you're being rude or you know, sniffy and just not being you know, polite to let us get through get through the traffic stop. Then we're going to give you a citation. But normally we're just gonna you know, we need to watch your speed and give you a warning, and we'll put your the reason he took so long. He's going to put your information in put down that it's a warning. That way, you get pulled over later that day or a couple of weeks or however long, they'll see that you've had a warning for this before. And if it looks like it's a trend, then you'll start getting tickets for you know, ten eleven, twelve over. But typically it's you know, don't be don't be a hypocrite. I do ten over. It's just I can't help it, So I don't get anyone for ten over. Now if I'm doing stops or something like that, like you know, I'm pulling over anyways just to kind of get a school zone or what's typically a school zone, but it's not during school hours. Try to, you know, keep it in the back of people's minds. I got to watch my speed through here, so we'll stop you anyways and just give you a warning, but you can earn a ticket.
Speaker 6: Is there such thing as a quota where maybe in a new water fountain it's the pre zin No, No, there's not a quote.
Speaker 12: I thought, Okay, No. The only time there's anything like that is like like you'll see you'll hear it on the radio to like the ramping up for like click it or ticket or you know, drives over, get pulled over, like we'll come in on days off and working extra you know, an extra paid ship specifically looking for people either you know, depending on what the step up grants for whether it's you know, clicker or ticket or Joss sober get pulled over and distracted driving like we're looking specifically for that. And then there's a certain number that you're looking for, but that's you know, during you know, for the July you know, Memorial Day, like you know, times like that, like there's specific timeer we'll do that, and that's what we're looking for, just to try to keep everything you know, at a status flow and keep it you know, even and just normal throughout every once in a while look like that, but not typically, No, it's not like they're like, all right, you need to get ten speeding tickets today, it's like that.
Speaker 5: What about Because when the officer walked up to my door, I was like, I probably did something. I knew.
Speaker 6: I figured I was speeding, even though I don't remember, I knew he wouldn't have pulled me over for not that. I was like, I was probably speeding. I deserve a ticket. Has anyone ever try it? Because that wasn't an approach. That was my honest reaction. If someone says that to you, have they said that to you, how would you react?
Speaker 12: It kind of it throws you off guard. I'm I mean, I'm I'm just a year into it, so I haven't got you know, my whole little spiel down when if I come up for a stop. So they if he probably you probably said that before he said anything like introduce himself, what department is with and all that like, so you said that all that It probably threw him off of his his his you know speech that he'll say to you. But I mean you were being polite, you know, it kind of threw him off, but he still maintained it. And I mean, you're only doing ten overs, so it's you know, just a warning and he might not even he might not even given you like a written warning. It could have just been a verbal And that's just entering the information in the system.
Speaker 7: Mister officer, you said that the warning, you put that in the system.
Speaker 5: How long does.
Speaker 7: That last in the system, the harmanent record or does it go away?
Speaker 12: No, they stay in there. Referring to the academy, we pulled someone over who had temporary tags that were expired, pulled it up and they'd been pulled over and had warnings for you know, a year ago from a different vehicle and months ago and so then and they were like, yeah, I don't have it. I just want time to go get it in my life. This isn't the first time, and normally the first time, you know, we'll let you go, give you warning, put it in the system. But we gave them a citation.
Speaker 6: Well, we appreciate the call. Thanks for what you do. You're definitely putting yourself a danger every single day year out there. I respect that, and thanks for spending a few minutes with us killing some of these myths that people like me think that are dumb.
Speaker 5: Like do you have a quota? So we appreciate that, officer.
Speaker 12: Oh yes, no problem, thank you, all right, love the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you very much, appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: We've been hearing about Eddie's smoking chicken business for I don't know months years now.
Speaker 3: This is one I can't even keep track.
Speaker 4: But he really hasn't done all that much with it besides sell it to a few people. But apparently there was a huge missed opportunity. Eddie was somewhere and he's now questioning why he didn't approach the situation to further his smoking chicken business. And now after the segment, we also may never talk about it again, so I'm not really sure still where the smoking chicken is going.
Speaker 6: Number three, I want to play this voicemail we got here at the studio.
Speaker 13: Hey, this message just for Eddie. I have been trying to buy one of his chickens and messaging him on Instagram to try to buy his chicken like I literally live on music row, but he won't accept the message of bus, I really want to buy a chicken. So my dms are sitting there in your messenger bus to buy a chicken if you're still selling them.
Speaker 5: Eddie claims he makes the best chicken it's called the best producer Addy's Smoking Hot Chicken.
Speaker 6: But then he does not follow it through with his orders, and like he said, he doesn't even look at his DMS.
Speaker 5: Does she DM me? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Check that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Have you been selling any chickens? I haven't in a while, though, dude.
Speaker 7: But I missed a big opportunity the other day, Like a huge opportunity.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: I was at the grocery store and I was just picking up a few things and I see this group of people that look like executives. They were looking at the produce like will a clipboards be like, oh, look at the bananas over here, and just walk by and one guy goes, hey, wait a second, are you Eddie from the Bodybone Like yeah, yeah, what's up man? He's like, yeah, I run about twenty Kroger's in the area.
Speaker 5: That's so cool. Thanks for listening to the show. And then that's it, said, Hi took off, oh Eddie, dude.
Speaker 7: And then when I when I got in the car, I was like, wait a second, that was my big opportunity to say, hey, can we get producer Aady smoking Hot Chicken in some stores?
Speaker 5: Twenty stores in the area, So.
Speaker 6: You don't think about it enough because you don't check your DM correct. You're not even making any more chicken. Therefore, why would you Why would it be top of mind if you're in Kroger.
Speaker 5: And their executives. I didn't even think about it. Do you really want this business? Yes?
Speaker 13: Or no?
Speaker 5: One undred percent? Yes? It's the answer is not one hundred percent because you're not committed to it. No, no, No. What's the question. Do you really want this business? One hundred percent?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, since you ran into the Kroger guy, have you come up with a plan to maybe get in contact with him? Hey, I met you at the grocery store, and here's my business plan on getting my chicken into your store.
Speaker 8: I'll run back in the store and find him.
Speaker 7: I didn't think about that till right now. So hey, here're listening. Man, I met you at the Kroger. It's me producer. Ready, let's get some producer already smoking hot chicken in stores.
Speaker 5: All over America?
Speaker 2: You fulfill it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And I think you need five? What five chickens a store? That I can do? Is you don't really want this? What are you talking about? Don't do the work.
Speaker 6: You're not even you're not an Instagram going I'm making these chickens order room, and when they do order them, you don't make you don't fulfill the order.
Speaker 7: No, I'm telling you today, I'm gonna find that DM. It might be the way down there.
Speaker 5: That's about. You have to be reminded.
Speaker 8: You could make a hundred chickens in a day.
Speaker 7: Not in a day, No I have to do I have to do five chickens for one store. I can do that in one day. They're taken care of, and then the second one the store doesn't get chickens.
Speaker 5: New chicken. You want to make more chickens before you're gonna have to hire people? Yeah, yeah, why don't you start a food truck?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: God, with the chickens, dude.
Speaker 7: Like, I was at a golf tournament the other day and they had a smoking area and the line he must have been two hundred people waiting to get smoked meat, and I was like.
Speaker 5: Gosh, the chickens would have gone great right here.
Speaker 2: Okay, but then there goes your weekends. You have to sign up for stuff, you got to get all where do you find the time for that?
Speaker 5: You're not committed to this.
Speaker 9: Edie's already busy.
Speaker 5: This is again I am busy. So this will be the last segment we ever do on Eddie Smoking Hot.
Speaker 7: Unless I get a hold of that guy from the grocery stores and we just start putting chickens in every store across America.
Speaker 6: First of all, he's only over twenty. Second of all, you don't know that he can put food in a store. Maybe someone he looks so important. He had clipboard. He was making sure that all the produce was stacked correctly.
Speaker 11: Hey, you know what, I got a connection in Austin. My buddy Garrett runs one of the achb's.
Speaker 7: No dude's see, that's what I'm talking about. I can go to Austin. I can take twenty chickens to Austin this week. When next week?
Speaker 5: And how are you gonna get him there? Drive him myself? It's worth to drive. Could get twenty chickens there?
Speaker 7: Well, let's see, let's do the math. Twenty bucks of chicken? Probably not. I mean gas is expensive right now and time.
Speaker 6: I would just do Eddie's Smoking Hot chicken on occasions, for special occasions when you feel like I want them.
Speaker 5: Because you're never going to make this business work, because you're not committed. Gosh, I feel that's the way in, dude, grocery stores.
Speaker 6: The way in is not the biggest way that never happens for folks. You have to actually create a story.
Speaker 5: Then they buy. They buy more than five.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many legit companies that are operating and selling a high volume that would love to be in a grocery store and they're actively pursuing it right now, but they have a plan and they have like it.
Speaker 5: By the way, your chickens really good, thank you, it's eight plus.
Speaker 2: It is really you just suck.
Speaker 5: At the rest of it. What do you mean the business part of it? Yeah? Yeah, I mean that's the hard part, right or like the work part of it too.
Speaker 2: But also a Kroger, moms, dads, they're gonna be their shopping and they're gonna be like, oh, I can get this rotisserie chicken for six ninety nine, or I can get this twenty dollars eddies whatever. Never heard of it?
Speaker 5: Like, whoa twenty dollars? You're gonna charge twenty bucks of Kroger. I'm not bringing down for Kroger charge that is if they order himol.
Speaker 7: But how cool though, like if I make five and they sell out, how cool would be to have that side of it sold out produce already smoking hot.
Speaker 6: I don't think they but sold out signed they wouldn't, no, wait till next week they do have.
Speaker 2: Like an out of stock.
Speaker 8: In two months. When Eddie gets back to his orders.
Speaker 6: Actually declaring the end of conversation, wow, because he has shown no effort to make it happen.
Speaker 2: This is the day the chicken died, Day the chick and died. I'm less singing bye bye.
Speaker 5: I'm telling me I'm gonna put these in stores.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you all across America.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 4: Two maybe one of the funnier segments that happened this week. We were talking about a news story where this guy has a fetish of dressing up like a baby and his girlfriend just discovered it, and we all shared our takes on it, what we would do in that situation, and then it ended up into a would you rather date a bank.
Speaker 3: Robber or a dude that dresses up like a baby?
Speaker 4: So if you like would you rather weird topics and funny conversations with friends, then this is a segment.
Speaker 1: For you number two.
Speaker 6: I wonder when in the relationship comes out that this guy admits to his new girl that he likes to be a baby, because I mean, that's the thing, because you're like, oh, we're dating, we're now boyfriend girlfriend. At what point is he like I like to wear diaper and be like, wam, like.
Speaker 5: You cuddle me?
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean I'm sure that's early on.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you can't do it. Well, you gotta do it, like, no, you can't do it.
Speaker 2: That what you think if she starts to love him a little, well, maybe.
Speaker 5: You got to let him love you, because then they have to love you through it.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 6: You can't even approach it. You can't unless you meet him on a message board where that's the thing. You can't approach it till you already have a deep connection that you're thinking maybe it's so deep they won't leave.
Speaker 2: But then I'm going to be angry. You let me get deeply connected to you and you like to be a baby.
Speaker 6: A young woman was horrified to discover her boyfriend had a secret fetish for dressing like a baby.
Speaker 5: And now she's like, I don't have to do this relationship.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you what to do?
Speaker 6: What would you do if you found out your partner of six years, Oh my god, wear's nappies and baby clothes.
Speaker 5: She's found things like dummies or bottles he drinks. What was he doing for six years?
Speaker 6: Hiding its never opened a closet.
Speaker 5: Some are called that, they're called littles. Oh no, the people, that's what they call the littles. Yeah, so that story is from Daily Mail. Morgan. You and your boyfriend are new.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if he came to you now and we can just say the baby think because that's the example here, and you're the easiest version of this to you since you're in a new relationship and it's like, hey, I really like to be a baby and like have you when I'm in a diaper like rock me? But everything else is perfect, Like you, you're starting to love them.
Speaker 5: You're like, this could be the one. Is that enough to make you go, I'm not going to be in a relationship with this person, man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'd have so many questions, Hi, and what if every question came back that you know, there was just some trauma as a kid and never got to you know, he doesn't know why.
Speaker 6: But in no way is it if we're not creating a scenario where he does anything else bad or creepy.
Speaker 5: He just likes to be treated as a baby.
Speaker 4: So tough, because also, if you're gonna have kids with this person, then you have multiple babies, and.
Speaker 2: Then I just, yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think I put them all on a stroller.
Speaker 2: You don't put him in a stroller like a baby.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think I could.
Speaker 4: I think that I think that would be a significant red flag. It's just it's there's a lot of growing up to do.
Speaker 3: It feels like.
Speaker 6: Again, but what if it's only let's say it's like somebody who likes to, you know, smoke a little.
Speaker 2: This is not the same thing.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying, but.
Speaker 6: If you I'm not saying it's the same thing at all, But I'm saying, it's like once every week, but once every week he wants to be a baby.
Speaker 5: It's not every day, every night, once a week for one hour.
Speaker 6: He and but everything else is could you do one hour a week of googoo?
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wouldn't shut it down right away.
Speaker 1: I think I would have temped to be like, okay.
Speaker 5: Let's see and I would too.
Speaker 6: I would like it's like somebody the reason I compared to something like some people don't like smoking. Some people are very anti but like once a week, if you love them, you let them do a thing for an hour.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but but smoking, you try to quit or are you going to try to get them to quit? Baby?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, one hour a week if they just want to be a baby.
Speaker 6: But I love them, I'm fine. But I'm also going to be like, well I need four hours with your fancy football.
Speaker 5: We don't bother me, Like I'm gonna find a way to get that back.
Speaker 2: Oh you're going to use it?
Speaker 5: Well yeah, because it's weird. I don't want to cuddle on a baby.
Speaker 2: Would you encourage, like, let's work through this. I'll go to therapy with you.
Speaker 6: Or I'm not going to treat it like they're doing something wrong. I feel like that would be I feel like because it's.
Speaker 5: Not wrong, as in, it is not immoral, it's not hurting anybody if it's something that makes them feel better as a person, who am Who am I to judge them?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 6: I might not be comfortable enough to be in a relationship with them. But who am I to judge them?
Speaker 5: If they're not hurting anybody in any way and it makes them feel.
Speaker 2: Better, that's valid.
Speaker 5: How are we judged in them? We're just trying to do.
Speaker 2: Them because I was asking out there. I was asking because I would think that maybe there could be something they could work through.
Speaker 5: And then who knows, I might even like being a baby. I'm like, it's so weird, and I'm like, fine, I'll put on a dipe. Oh this is I just didn't even get up.
Speaker 2: What about Okay, so babies are a thing. What about if your girlfriend wanted to be a cat?
Speaker 3: Do you have the fur the furries?
Speaker 2: That's Ferby?
Speaker 5: No, No, Ferbie's not a Furryry's a toy that was hot for a furry is hot in a couple of hotel room. That's tough. That's a lot, because that feels like more of a lifestyle thing. But let's say they want one hour one hour they wanted.
Speaker 6: To dress like a cat and we have to do dirty stuff or is they just gonna walk arounds.
Speaker 2: A cat they mew and lick.
Speaker 5: One hour a week and it's weird, and it's weird. I'm saying it's.
Speaker 2: Weird and you have to walk them on leash, keeps.
Speaker 5: Adding layers until I say no, yeah, Amy, okay, and then you and then they have you have to watch them go in the litter box. No, Amy, what.
Speaker 1: That's valid?
Speaker 5: But again, they are all these layers.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, there's again, everybody has different l mixing levels. I think a cat is a little for me, a little different than a baby because at one point you were a baby. There may be something inside of you that you're like, I don't know why I have this need to feel still true, do something baby like to get some.
Speaker 2: Sort of love, which is where the therapy would come in.
Speaker 6: But I'm not going to suggest that because that feels like you're doing something wrong to enable that.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be a baby too.
Speaker 2: I just said it, like I want maybe all they cope from therapy.
Speaker 3: Maybe they went to therapy.
Speaker 6: And then maybe they're or yeah, maybe there's something so broken inside of them that that's the only way they.
Speaker 2: Can feel like and that makes me sad.
Speaker 5: It's weird, But I'm not going to judge because they're not hurting anybody, right, and I have compassions checking your history and Internet.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I can certainly have compassion for it, but I don't think I can win it.
Speaker 6: One hour a week perfect and it's never this one, and they promise you you're never getting divorced.
Speaker 2: But listen, it's hard out there to find.
Speaker 5: Scenarios.
Speaker 2: I know that this hard out there. There's not a lot of options. So I see there's more than this one.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, let me run this.
Speaker 6: Would you rather have somebody who one hour a week likes to be a baby in a diver or somebody that's secretly robbing banks? Robby it's baby because eventually get caught and go to jail.
Speaker 5: You'll not have them in your life at all. Cool? No, not, because again the relationship is great. Okay, what if the baby crawls out of the house and ends up traffic, Keep the door locked, put the baby gates up. You only got one hour to message with the outlets executed.
Speaker 6: Put the little the little holders in the outlets, put the baby gate up, keep them up stairs for one hour a week.
Speaker 5: You can't do that. You're not a good parent. Yeah, I have a bank robber.
Speaker 2: As long as they're uh not armed, you most.
Speaker 5: Mak their wit.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't like harm anybody.
Speaker 6: You know, that's but part of bank robbery is something could go wrong. Yeah, so you'd rather somebody you run The final scenario about you think about this. You're with someone who says I want to be a baby one hour a week no one else knows, just you in the house, or someone who wants every three months goes and attempts to rob a bank.
Speaker 5: Which one? But I mean, these are terrible options. I didn't say I didn't say it was something you'd want one of them.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. He's a bank robber, right, Yeah you do because you do because you know the girl. Yeah, you're accomplice, but you know, yeah, I mean bank robber.
Speaker 5: And if you know you're you're you're an accomplice.
Speaker 8: I'm going to go you're an accompliice.
Speaker 9: Then being a baby that's even worse.
Speaker 5: But that's not illegal.
Speaker 9: Well it's frowned upon.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? Who are you with the baby? The bank robber?
Speaker 2: The bank robber?
Speaker 5: What a buddy cop? The baby and the bank robber coming to theaters?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 5: Okay, well this person's baby. I hope they get the help they need, but they don't need no I didn't say they don't need help. No, you guys are hearing you.
Speaker 6: Any an argument for something saying that I feel that way, that's not true. I think somebody probably need help in a lot of ways. If somebody needs to act like a baby, there's price some help they need. But I'm not gonna make somebody feel shame about it. I want to let them come to the conclusion and support them.
Speaker 2: You're right, Yeah, I mean I can. I got that.
Speaker 5: It's weird. It's a lot of stuttering going on.
Speaker 2: Now do you feel I mean, I do. I know that people live with certain things and I have compassion for that, and I also need help.
Speaker 6: And it's something where they're not hurting anybody. There are some people that it hurts. It's bad news. Yeah, you know what I mean. I'm not even talking. I'm gonna say it out loud, but yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: And then that's what. Yeah, let's keep it light.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: I personally love this so much because this is one of my favorite actors and he came on our show.
Speaker 3: It's Kevin Costner.
Speaker 4: He has a new movie coming out, Horizon and American saga chapter one. There's more chapters coming. He came on to talk all the about the new movie. Not only that, he also talked about leaving Yellowstone and why he decided that, and his feelings and thoughts since then, and all the memorabilia he's taken from his really famous movies. Just really cool, because I think Kevin Costner is one of those iconic actors will.
Speaker 3: Remember for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 4: He's so great and he just even sounds.
Speaker 3: Cool listening to him talk.
Speaker 4: He has the same deep voice that you would think he does like in all of his movies. He's not much different than that, I guess you could say.
Speaker 3: And he's just.
Speaker 4: Cool, like a really cool dude that I would totally love to finally meet in person someday, but if not, this is a cool close second. So here is the interview with Kevin Costner.
Speaker 1: Number one, The Friday Morning Conversation.
Speaker 5: With Kevin Coustner.
Speaker 6: First question about the movie, because it's out today, I haven't seen it yet. I'm gonna be honest, but help me understand because all that I've heard about it is such praise, meaning you get like an eleven minute ovation. We talked about that we saw that the actors and actresses in it, they are huge names, and people talking about how this is this big epic movie, but I don't understand what's happening in the movie.
Speaker 5: Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 10: The fact that you don't understand what's happening in the movie.
Speaker 6: Well that too, But it's like, what's I don't know what's all the praise is the news and I'm really not getting the plot yet, which is a great problem to have because everybody loves it so much.
Speaker 5: But tell me when I go watch it, like, what is what's the plot of the movie.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, it's not a plot movie. It's a journey. It's not like Robin a bank Bobby, you know, where you've got to get the team back together and you don't want the crazy guy anymore because you think he's going to be a loose cannon. You draw the maps and you have things going bad and the girl you used to love, you know, there's a plot to taking down a bank. The Westward movement was just this promise of going going west, and certainly we have a story that is taking shape. The group of people heading to a place called Horizon and how they get there is is like the mystery of any of our lives, you know, you know, the promise of America was was if you could get across that Atlantic, if you could get out of Europe where you're a third class citizen, and the land was so big it was like the Garden of Eden here. So that if you're looking for a plot, there's there's there's not a plot, but there's certainly a story that has its end and it builds and it's a mystery. And what you actually find out in the fourth one is that the premise at the whole town was built on is a lie. So it's like a novel as you're going and you know, I think if you think back to books you've read, maybe you haven't had this experience. I had it. I'd look over at somebody they're reading a book and ask them how's that book, and they go, you know, it's the first hundred pages. You know. It took me a moment and then suddenly snap, I was into the book. That's what horizon is that you see these people all moving towards something, and as they're moving towards something, the reality is that hopefully what they're doing is equally interesting to you.
Speaker 6: That sounds like apply though in the best way to me, because I don't know any about movies like this sounds like, Okay, I'm invested because I'm watching people and I'm wondering how they're going to end up. And so with these it also feels like a docu series but with great actors, because what you're portraying here is basically the truth.
Speaker 10: Correct well, it's not a true story, but everything that I put in this movie happened a million times. It just happened in different ways to different people. We all know what bullies are, we all know what it is to be threatened, we all know what it is to be in love. We all know how hard it is to raise children. And if you try doing it in the dirt, in a place that has nothing, you realize that women work themselves to death. So one of the things that emerged in telling these stories was how dominant women became in this movie. They run right through all this different storylines that take you there. My goal is every time you run into a scene that you're transfixed with that scene. You're not looking to go anywhere else. I don't know about you, but when I'm in a theater. I want to just take the ride. And sometimes I think we know too much about movies, and I think the people that maybe what you're talking about stood up for eleven minutes didn't know what they were prepared to see, and maybe it reminded them of something their own experiences when we were younger. Going back to the theater where you just the movie can roll over you.
Speaker 6: The story was you invest in a significant amount of your own money into this movie? Had you done that prior? And what about this project specifically inspires you to do that?
Speaker 10: Well? I have done it before. You know. It's so funny. I make these very American movies and sometimes the first place I can get money as overseas, and in this instance that wasn't even the case. I don't know what it is. I don't think my stuff is auvant garde. You know. I never thought of myself as being so kind of weirdly creative that no, but he can understand me. But you're supposed to understand that my is good and it's and it's you know, I'm not. I'm not that. I think that my stuff is very mainstream. What I willing to do, though that may bothers, maybe some people. Is that I invest in behavior and I let scenes go a little deeper, so that maybe we understand the value of water just a little bit more than the obvious I'm thirsty. We understand it's a life and death moment. We understand how it has to be shared among people who don't even know each other, maybe in a lot of instances, don't even like each other. We understand that some people are more equipped to go across this country than others. And so what I what I try to do, man, is just take you to a place where you're interested, wherever you're watch, whatever you're watching at that moment. I will get you to the gunfight, and I will even get you to this plot if that's what's important. But it'll come at you sideways.
Speaker 6: There are four parts to this, and the second part comes out a lot sooner than second parts to movies. What was the strategy with that and what's the difference in part one and two? Is it the same characters?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I don't do things like most people. I don't mind a single movie. I wouldn't mind making a haunted house movie with just eight people. But in this instance, you know, I made this big, sprawling movie with these different storylines, and I couldn't kind of turn my back on what it was. The idea of the move the idea of the second movie is it gets harder than the first movie. It's harder on the people. What you think is hard when you watch the first one, it gets harder for them. And that's what I want to kind of sync in. And yet during all that thing, I don't want it to be this dreary movie. There's exciting things that are happening. You're seeing relationships, you're seeing you're seeing action, You're seeing things fall, And I think, you know, I just have my own style. I mean, I don't paint like you. In fact, I can't paint. I know, I can't even draw an orange. But I guess when I make my movies, I make them for myself, with the idea that they can live forever and that people are going to see exactly what it was. I want to show them.
Speaker 6: Sam Worthington and Luke Wilson too, the big names in the movie. You know a lot of huge names, but those specifically pop out, and when it's a project that you're so personally.
Speaker 5: Involved in in every way.
Speaker 6: Is that more of a personal ask to those guys to be in the movie or is it still business as usual where agents reach out to agents.
Speaker 10: You're going to see how extraordinari some some new actresses are in this thing. They're unbelievable. Women actually dominate. But when it comes down to that, I let the picture speak for itself. I don't ask anybody to do me a favor. It's like actors want to live forever. There's only one way that really happens, and that's if you're in a movie that has the potential to live forever that people will revisit down the line as you go. I mean, there's some movies I'm sure in your life that you like to step back and rewatch and you know what those are. There's some moments that you like to relive. There might even be moments and movies that formed you as a man about how you'd like to behave. For all the phoniness that movies have, there are moments that are orchestrated morally where you think I have to be that guy, that I need to be that guy and not that guy.
Speaker 6: It feels like we're in a world where it's remake after remake, and this is absolutely not a remake. This is as original as it gets. So how long have you been waiting to make this? And was that also part of why it felt so good, because you were on a zigging when everybody else is zagging.
Speaker 10: Yeah? Well, you know, I had this idea back in nineteen eighty eight, and it's not like I stayed up every night thinking about it. I did name my son after the lead character, Hayes. He's thirteen years old. But there's something about this story that challenged me and I thought would be exciting for men and women. I also think that it's a kind of a story, even though there's an R in front of it for violence or whatever you want to call it, that I think men and women are actually going to go home after seeing this and say, you know what, I think we should bring our son. I think we should bring our daughter. I think they should understand what their great great grandparents maybe went through and see this. So you know, that's how I you know, I mean, that's really how I look at these things as forever moments, and so I kept at it. You know, I didn't really fall out of love with this thing. I felt that it had value. And when I realized that no one else saw it because it wasn't a sequel, because it wasn't these things that are driving driving instincts out there, I can't be bothered with that. I mean, I live in the real world, right, so I understand that's why it was hard for me to make it. So that's not what's being done. So I just looked to myself. You know, I had acquired some things and I just didn't want those things to be so in control of me. And if they gave me the ability to financially make this thing. While I didn't want to do that, I did do it because I just don't want to kind of spit on my life and avoid the things because I just couldn't do it. Well, it turned out I could do it, and if I had to risk some things, I did it.
Speaker 6: How hard is it to direct yourself because you're acting. When you're acting, you can't really watch yourself on the screen. And do you know if you don't do it right? Or do you trust someone else to tell you while you're doing the acting part?
Speaker 10: No, I can see it right away. Well, one thing I do is I got a bad habit I don't give myself as much time is I give my other actors. I have a tendency to just, you know, do it once or you know, maybe twice, and then I'm and once in a while somebody will whispering to Kevin, give yourself a chance, because I'm already moving on. I want my other actors to succeed so wildly that I I just I just do so sometimes I have to be reminded, but I can tell right away, Bobby, what you know what I want to do a little differently.
Speaker 5: In American Saga, it's in theaters today.
Speaker 6: Mike d watched it movie Mike and gave us just a wonderful review of it. And it's four chapters, with the second chapter coming out in August. And are all four going to be released in the same pattern, like just a couple of months from each other.
Speaker 10: No, I don't. They can't be, because I'm in the middle of making three right now. There was a reason why they wanted to do this, so I'm trying. I saw two two days ago, and I'm happy that and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to say this, But it's as good as one, if not better. And I didn't really know that, and I got a pretty high bar for myself, and I'd have to just tell you that. A week ago I was gonna geez, I don't and then boom, I saw it. I thought, okay, we got over the hump. But what happens is they each get harder and three three really explodes. I begin to play in three a lot more than I am in one and two. It's an ensemble, but as things start to move towards towards horizon, things get become more distilled and more succinct, and it zeros in on life in this town. It just takes advantage of all the different people and storylines, and that makes it easier to jump around.
Speaker 6: An American saga in theater starting today tonight. Hey, Kevin, a question that's not an American saga related.
Speaker 5: What do you feel like people.
Speaker 6: Know you for most as an actor if they see you out, like, what do they yell at you?
Speaker 5: Which which character?
Speaker 10: That's a really good question. You know, they do yell at me, and they call me different names, tin Cup, Crash, Billy Chapel, you know, they just do. They'll call me Hayes now. But the one thing maybe The one thing I'm maybe happiest about when people actually come up to me versus yelling at me to tell me what meant the most of them, you know, and I get some very cool things once in a while. Some things are exhausting, as you know. Once in a while, I get somebody saying, you know what, my dad passed away in the last two weeks of his life. All we did was watch your movies. And that stops me, and it reminds me why I need to stop when somebody comes up to me. But the idea of what they call out to me most I can't peg that down. But what makes me the happiest is that when they tell me what maybe their favorite movie is, it doesn't boil down to a single movie for me, And I think that makes me happier that it's not a single movie. One of twelve or fifteen movies can will come out of their mouth. I just don't know if it's going to be water World or Fandango or Surprise Me or but you know it's Dances or Field or Bodyguard or JFK. It starts to roll around. That makes me the happiest that movies can can can touch you. And every choice I make has a chance to be a forever moment.
Speaker 5: Do you have a favorite movie of all time?
Speaker 6: I'm talking to one of the greatest actors, Like, do you have a favorite movie of all time that you automatically go to when someone asked that question.
Speaker 10: Well, there's four or five that I like. But let's you know, I like, this is going to be a pretty eclectic thing. I love The Wizard of Oz, right, I love sand Pebbles. I love cool hen Luke. Uh, you know, I really love Liberty Balance. I love The Godfather. So you know, pretty weird, right, you know, Wizard of Oz, Godfather. But there are movies that when you see them, you always see something new. There's and that's what because they're detailed. Sand Pebbles. I don't know if you've ever seen it, man? Have you don't even know what it is, buddy, take take some time and watch Steve McQueen in the sand Pebbles.
Speaker 5: Okay, making a note, sand pebbles one word.
Speaker 6: I probably just google it, right, it'll pop up. It's pretty famous. I don't know sand pebbles. I know that all the other ones though.
Speaker 10: Yeah. No, So I'm giving you something and and that movie touched me. That movie just was gut wrenching, and I think that's what we that's the chance I have when I make a movie is something that can be shared. I mean, I don't know any of us that don't. I mean, you must come in there after hearing a song you never heard and go, you know, I just heard the best song. You know your people you do this this thing with. Come in say you know, I just read the best book really, and you know, I want my movie to be one of those things. I saw a movie last night that I wasn't sure where it was going, and it took me somewhere. And the promise of the second one is it's going to take me deeper. It's going to hurt me even more so.
Speaker 6: In Horizon American Saga, you mentioned there are a lot of new actors that maybe we don't know yet, that are just about to be stars, and they are working with some of these big stars, and I'm assuming you have the awareness to know they're probably a little bit intimidated by working with you because you're one of the greats. Did you ever have that as a young actor where you're working with one of the greats and you were a little like, holy crap, and they were cool to you.
Speaker 10: Yeah I was, you know, I you know, I've worked with Gene Hackman, I worked with de Niro, I work with Sean Connery. You know, I was pretty young. I wish I knew a little bit more when that was going down. But yeah, you feel that, but you quickly have to get over it. And it's my job to break that ice really quickly, because you know, I'm there to help them, and they realize that they also have a script where they can succeed Wiley. One of the things I think people are going to notice is that these are great acting parts. This isn't just part of being in a Western. This is our Shakespeare. And I've given these people's speeches and and and the drama to blow people away with their performances. You watch Cianna Miller, you watch Abby Lee, Ella Hunt. These guys are are burning it down in their own way. I mean, Cianna Miller is just just luminous, and Abby Lee is going to blow your mind, and so is Ella Hunt. These are actresses that are going to be around. They're just They're just strong, they're brave, and they have the material to really flex.
Speaker 5: Three final questions.
Speaker 6: Number one is with Horizon in American Saga and it's in theaters. Have you or will you pop into any theaters just to get a gauge.
Speaker 10: I won't. I've done that in the past and it's been fun. I've gone into you know when you realize that Field of Dreams took over the country. Dances with Wolves were the first movie I ever directed. I wasn't even here in the country. I was making Robinhood. I didn't get to see an unfold in this instance. I probably won't do that, but my friends are always begging me to go in. I made it for people. There's not a thing in this movie that wasn't designed to somehow catch your attention and work. It's just how I do it.
Speaker 6: Your name is Kevin. Would you say your name? We have a debate on how to say your name? This is question two of three. Would you say your name? As someone said, sir, what is your name?
Speaker 5: Kevin?
Speaker 10: Please Kevin?
Speaker 6: When your last talking, say your life name please Costner. Okay, that's how I say your name. We have a guy in the show that for years has swore that you pronounce your name Kevin Kosner with a Z.
Speaker 5: Which I don't think. Okay, go ahead, mister Cosner, go ahead.
Speaker 10: No, No, I get it. I get it. Listen to my grandmother never said my name right. She's a little Oklahoma girl married at fourteen. She called me Cavin forever. I thought that's what my name was because Grandma said it. But but no, it's Costner, it's a it's a it's a German name.
Speaker 6: Listeners want to know about it. So you did say you're not doing Yellowstone anymore. I know, I know, I know you don't want to have to answer thing about Yellowstone.
Speaker 5: But how long have.
Speaker 10: You look at your kind enough to give me a platform. Look, I'm an independent filmmaker, right and you're going to see a lot of sequels unless independent guys are making movies that they just feel like are original. So you know you're given me a really nice platform, Bobby to talk about horizons. So you want a question about something like that, I'm going to try to answer it.
Speaker 5: How long did you know it was over before you announced it was over?
Speaker 10: Probably? You know, I was hoping that we could continue. I was. I really love that show. I mean I was going to do one season. I did five, and in the end I needed to work more than twice a year, more than once a year. I wanted to and I made sure that how I was going to do that would work. The Yellowstone would have a first position. I would handle Yellowstone's business, and then I went go do my own. But eventually that even became something that just for whatever reason, couldn't happen. And when I realized that I knew that that, then I would just go forward. And so it was just about three days before I just decided to make that announcement. It's like I didn't want people guessing about my life. I will say this in life, anything as possible, but I wanted to just make it fine. I'm not going to do Yellowstone if something changes traumatically for whatever reason, you know my mind, my heart's open to anything. But I'm done with that show at this point and I'm not thinking about it. I'm not willing it to come back. It has marked me. It's something that I love that audience has rallied around. It was that I thought it would work, and that's what I love about when people decide they'll see hat filled the McCoys or that I've just I've judged that it has an entertainment value and people who have followed me my career, I really want to honor that Horizon is the same thing. I think, while you know, people are trying to make sense of a guy who's made four without even knowing if the first one works, I don't care. I've already made up my mind.
Speaker 5: And I definitely felt like for the first time, like you don't have a dislike for Yellowstone, you just have more of a love for what you wanted to do as well as that Yellowstone.
Speaker 10: I have a healthy love of what it's done for me, what it did for a lot of people, what it did for the audiences that are willing to follow me. No one knew about Yellowstone. I decided I would do it. I went out over to Europe and sold it. I was the only guy over there saying, yeah, I think this will be good. I love that show and so not like love. But there's a moment in time where you I think you nail that you have to be able to go forward. I in my life, I don't want to close doors, but I also want to be able to shut them in a way that's meaningful, and.
Speaker 6: That's pretty deep. That's pretty deep, right, there Horizon in American Sauka.
Speaker 5: Chapter one.
Speaker 6: It's out now chapter two in August. Kevin Costner, mister Cosner, thank you for your time. We're massive fans and we hope just massive things for this project.
Speaker 10: Bobby, You've got a lot of stuff on your desk. I mean you've got some Arkansas stuff going there.
Speaker 5: I have a lot of memorabilia.
Speaker 6: Do you have Do you have cool memorabilia from your movies that you keep the super valuable.
Speaker 10: I've kept it all. I bought the you know, I bought the Shelby Kobra for Bulldne that nineteen sixty eighteen. I bought the A, the Model A where I hunt down Bonnie and Clyde. I even got a truck from Yellowstone.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 5: What about like balls, like golf stuff or baseballs?
Speaker 10: All that stuff you know, I have and I've given sometimes I've given it to charity, but I'm yeah, I have kept it because I know it's it's of some value not to sell, but to kind of show at some point, and I look forward to doing that with people.
Speaker 5: That's super cool.
Speaker 6: Mister Costa, thank you for your time and hope you have a great weekend and good luck to the movie.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much. Bye, guys.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two a y'all, that's it for me this weekend. Thanks for hanging out.
Speaker 4: Please be safe, have fun this fourth of July. Love your family, eat some good food, do all the great exciting things. And just before we go, I want to remind you all that next weekend, even though it is a holiday, there will be a new Best Bits That weekend is with Eddie and I hope you don't miss it because those conversations are always super fun.
Speaker 3: But this weekend Part one, Part three is with Mike d which is also super fun. You got caught up.
Speaker 4: And had some fun conversations there too. Thanks for hanging out with me every weekend.
Speaker 3: And I can't wait to see you guys. Hear from you guys.
Speaker 2: Anything like that coming out with me?
Speaker 3: I love go Morgan.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm getting out of here before I keep were vombiting. Goodbye.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 2: Show and follow ed
Speaker 1: Web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode,