Speaker 1: He is drinks chests, motherfucking podcast make si He's a legendsary queens rapper.
Speaker 2: He ain't agree. That's your boy in.
Speaker 3: O r E.
Speaker 2: He's a Miami hip hop miioneer. What up his dj E f N? Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source.
Speaker 1: For drunk drinks chans mother Posca das New Year's c That's it's time for drink champions.
Speaker 2: Drink up, motherfucker mother? Would it good? Be hoping this willa should be? This your boy in O R E? What up is dj E f N? And this is militimic crazy World Happy Hour drink Champs Jampion hour makes up? No right now?
Speaker 5: Who were about to introduce? He's a rapper, an actor to be starved, magazine owner a couple of different times, website owner, entrepreneur, legend produced on some.
Speaker 2: Of the producer Lotti I don't know, out.
Speaker 5: There producing shit with some of the greatest artists of all times. He's out here, monkey foot in the game, still knocking down doors, innovative and his name is relevant as hell. Everyone who is relevant has either spoke about him, spoke about a situation, or spoke about around him, because he's out here more than thirty years of the game excellence and being that guy.
Speaker 2: In case you don't know.
Speaker 5: Who we're talking about, were talking about the one, the fucking boss his own Yeah, bro, yeah, yeah, yeah, you've been doing it, jeez, Louise, Papa cheese. So I heard off Top I said, Xino's coming to drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, shop a shot. But I want to do I want to remind you shop a shot. I want to remind you, off Top. Do you remember that time he was hanging out and you left you don't need to recreate and you left in the wheelchair? The wheelchair? Bro? No, okay, just this yo, But how you want? I want my drink too? But how you talking about drinking?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: How you doing man? How's yeah? You can drink waiting? Okay, cool, let's go shot a shot? No, no, you got a lot of things to talk about.
Speaker 1: Drink yeah yeah yeah, But but but the wheelchair thing was my fault.
Speaker 2: Right, You couldn't walk, it's your legs fall.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know what that was. I just kept drinking that ship drink.
Speaker 1: That's good. That ship is not that's nothing about you is like it's either you don't drink or you do drinking.
Speaker 2: You go all the way. So what's been going on? Man? Man?
Speaker 1: I know, first of all, I appreciate y'all. Come on, God damn, I'm saying, yeah, came here, man, y'all are the motherfucking number one.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everybody else is way the funk behind.
Speaker 2: I want to say that. Yes, yes, you know what I'm saying. And you got podcasts going at YouTube. But hold on, let me go get to that killing Jo.
Speaker 6: We're keep killing Ki. Yeah, it's established that killing. Yeah, hold on, let me ask you, let me ask you before.
Speaker 1: But other than the controversy, what's going.
Speaker 2: On like with with you?
Speaker 1: Everything's good, you know what I'm saying. You know, I'm in Atlanta. Yeah, my girl just had a third year anniversary, my actually, my.
Speaker 2: Beautiful vege three years you know. You know that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, And man, everything's good man.
Speaker 2: Just being the father of course, you know all my kids, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, And working on a couple of things, working on the Source Awards documentary, working hard on that for like seven months eight months now.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you, that's a great that's a great segue for me. So you for some things that Source Awards documentary not working on, not.
Speaker 2: Just the Source, it's the war.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just really it really focuses around the ninety five and a little bit of the ninety four just because that ninety five one was when, you know, like it kind of changed hip hop, Like that's when Shoke said what he said, the.
Speaker 2: Outcast moment, Sugar.
Speaker 1: But when you look at it in the significance of that night, it really was the first time that a lot of artists seen each other, you know what I'm saying, because they was from you know, because New York has always been running shit.
Speaker 2: The West Coast just started coming.
Speaker 1: Up and now it's like the South got something to say, you know what I'm saying. So it really was that night. It really it's kind of like when hip hop went national, you know, when when it just wasn't New York anymore. And like a lot there's like a lot of within the big story, there's a lot of little stories, little a little different joints like I didn't know that, you know, like like Wu Tang had issues with Biggie that night until later on, you know what I'm saying, So, you know, different things.
Speaker 2: The guys from Chicago. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I think Ice Cube had issues with phone thugs that night.
Speaker 2: I mean it was it was all kind of a little different issues.
Speaker 1: Of course, it was the bad Boy and you know, Pok was locked up, you know what I'm saying, But it was the bad Boy, death row, East Coast, West Coast, things just brewing.
Speaker 5: So that night was real significant. I've seen you say that one time. You thought that Outcast was almost speaking to you when he said the South got something to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know, so very that's a very bold statement because you know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to you know, and you know, I've never spoke spoken to Andrer, I've never spoken to Big Boy, and especially since I'm in Atlanta. Yeah, I'm dating an Atlanta woman, so I'm kind of I've been down there almost like ten years, loving hip hop Atlanta, so I'm really part of the Atlanta's situation down there. So I felt like it was just right to say this because at the time it was kind of eating me up, like damn, you know, all those years, I felt like I was responsible, but I kind of kept it to myself because nobody else knew. And it was a thing where when when when the five mics? When they was because they got five mics? No, no, no, they got four and a half. Oh that year they got four and a half. Later they got that five. Yeah, but okay, I didn't know the first one. It was you know, it was a thing where okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's not specifically you whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: It was my It was my fault because because because they wanted, there was talk of giving them five, and I kind of put myself in the equation. I never do that when it comes to the mics. And I think I told you that before, Like you get yourself because you're mad at me. I didn't like you because he thought that I was a smoking about it.
Speaker 7: You responsible for him not winning the walk. But Mike, shit, I'm like, bro, I didn't have nothing to do with that. Yet he was arguing about totally different. I was like, I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I said yeah, because I don't like like, honestly, like one hundred and ninety two issues. That means that there was one hundred and ninety two mic ratings, and I think eminem one, the Outcast one, and I think there was one with Little Brother and Jeesy.
Speaker 2: Those are the only three that I stuck my.
Speaker 4: Neck, but specifically on the Outcast one, I stuck my neck.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I got a mat.
Speaker 1: Around and and and I felt bad about it because I think, like I didn't hear their music at the time, and I think I was just adamant on like, nah, why should they get five mics because this just don't this ain't hip hop, This ain't And and I fucked up.
Speaker 2: I fucked up, and I made a mistake.
Speaker 1: And I think the editors at the time, I think they somehow they got they got to Andre. I think they told him that I had something to do it that somehow, some way, I think they knew it. Now, now, I could be wrong. I could just be snitching on myself what I'm saying, but but I just wanted.
Speaker 2: To get that out there.
Speaker 1: And you know, and I want to apologize to hip hop into them. I haven't seen them personally to do it, but I'm sure they've heard.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying right now, I want to do it again because you know I didn't. I didn't hear it. Did you hear it out Cast? Did you hear out Cast? Back then with oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have been in Miami. To me, what about you?
Speaker 2: That question? Yeah yeah to me was amazing.
Speaker 1: So the first album you felt from that Southern Player list.
Speaker 4: Music, yeah, if you could have get it, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So y'all thought every single song on that album was like that album as.
Speaker 2: A complete project. Okay, Yeah, ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: Because the Ghetto Boys had to come out before that, right yeah, yeah, right, So I believe Ghetto Boys is my first like South album, and I believe Southern Player Listic kinda like music was my second one, like like the eye Board. I was listening to the album, but it wasn't that.
Speaker 4: You probably heard Two Live Crew, which is before around the same time.
Speaker 2: Again, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't think I bought a two Live Crew hour at that time. You know what I'm saying, No, all love, all love, but okay, boom bouncing around. We talked about the Source Awards. I always heard that that was like more of your thing, the Source Awards.
Speaker 1: You know, the very first Source Awards was on your TV raps people didn't know it was. They was just giving out like reading and kind of giving it out over. It wasn't like an a It wasn't awards show, right. I think that might have been in ninety one ninety two. Ninety four was the first awards.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason that we did an award show was because of the Grammys of how the Grammys was disrespecting hip hopping and we felt like, yo, like they're not even like you know, I mean there's like two categories like this best hip hop, you know, best hip Hop and Best Rap, And I'm like, what the fuck does that mean? Like what is best hip hop? And then what's the best rap? I used to get confused, and then and then as the years win, it was like, yeah, they're not they're really not respecting hip hop. So I was just like, we need to do our own award show. It started like that, like you know, we could do the same thing. I mean, Soul Trained been doing it for years, so we could take that blueprint of just you know, get you get celebrities.
Speaker 2: To come and give out the awards.
Speaker 1: You have performances, and you pick who wins the awards, and it's usually not rock and sciencests, who was in their respective categories, who was the dopest? I felt like people from the street US go hip hop at the Times Street. I felt like there was no way that a national platform and white folks was giving us a chance to really shine. And I just felt like it was time. And you know, the first one Bernie Mack hosted, Rest in peace to Bernie Mac. We had a lot of problems. The lights was going off. We was in Madison Square garden. You know, it was crazy, but you had the first one in the garden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was the it was yeah, the guard It was in the garden. The first two were in the garden.
Speaker 1: Wow at the Paramount Theater. And I'm gonna throw this on you. You could say yeah, yeah your name.
Speaker 2: You can't get it. Yeah, you canna say yeah your name? Are you telling me right now? You know why I fuck with you for you to say that, because you fuck with the same niggas. It's the same.
Speaker 3: Cool, it's the same niggas.
Speaker 5: Man, hold on, hold hold on, Are you saying to me right now that you invented the hip hop awards?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hands down, hands hands down, no equivalent cases. I don't know invented that hip hop awards. Yes, period, period.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 5: Now that being said, the hip hop award shows you see now, particularly b T. I see you had a lot of things to say about it. When BT Awards came on, you tweeted a couple of things. What do you what do you think about nowadays hip hop awards?
Speaker 1: It's just warded down and like with the culture, because the culture is so different. You know what I'm saying, hip hop is all over the place right now. You know, you have a you have a you have a group of older people like us. You ain't take a sip of your drink yet. Oh let's called go ahead, come here and talk. Okay, okay, but yeah, you say hip Bob's water down. You say, now, I would say, I'm just saying hip hop's all over the place. It's like you have us, the older cats, the older generation, you have the middle generation gen zs and nowadays. What I would do you would have to make sure that everybody gets recognized in their perspective generations. And I don't think that BT is recognizing that. I think BT just want to take whoever is hot. See the internet, is hip hop used to be the leader and everything followed it everything Right now, the internet's.
Speaker 2: The leader and hip hop's following the Internet, and that's the first time it's happened.
Speaker 1: So now what's going on is there's more personalities that's popping than there are are actual dope MC's dope artists. And it's not to take anything away from anyone, but that's what these award shows are catering to. They're catering to the personalities of the Internet rather than the art. And I think that we always have to preserve the art, and I think that's what the Source did. No matter what, we always no matter how good it was. See, a lot of people don't understand the artist isn't the issue. It's all their niggas.
Speaker 2: That you know.
Speaker 1: The Source Awards was like, yeah, okay, the artists come, but they come in with thirteen, fourteen, twenty thirty niggas, half of them been locked up, half of them on cases.
Speaker 2: So we have to be able to deal with that.
Speaker 1: And I think being who I was, I think that was the element that was able to deal with that type of situation because not everybody can deal with guys from the street and they guys no matter what event it is right, you know what I'm saying. And that's the hard thing, you know what I mean. But we kept everything in control. Shout to Minster Fara Khan because we always had the FOIS security, which you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, always from a bounce of viland a little bit right.
Speaker 5: Elliott Wilson says something the other day that I saw on the internet, and Elliott Wilson said, my son.
Speaker 1: Son, that's my son. Like no, no, no, let's make no mistake about it. That's my son. Like Elliott started with us, learned the ropes, then went to ex excel.
Speaker 2: He that's my that's one of my sons. Yeah.
Speaker 5: He said something the other day. I thought it was very very interesting. He said, until now, journalists were like the cornballs. They were like the people who went to school, and the journalist was always the enemy. People of media was always the enemy until now where people were making it cool. I thought that was very interesting, and I thought it was true. It was accurate. I think that was accurate. Do you think that was accurate?
Speaker 1: That was always the problem with Benzino and Dave's relationship and all these guys from Ivy League and good colleges.
Speaker 2: Okay, saying, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Because I'm a street nigga, right, They college niggas at that time. That was the as far as black especially Black men, that was the divide. You had college niggas, the Spike Lee movies. Then you had the street niggas, the men's societies, and the boys in the hoods, and that was the split, even though it could have been your brother in the household and you were street just like boys in the hood Ice Cuba Street, Ricky Ricky was was college, you know what I'm saying. That's what was the split. And hip hop. You had your conscious, you had all you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Then you had old Boy that's call him ice Cube in the movie Boy, Yeah boy.
Speaker 1: So so you had your conscious and you had your your conscious and kind of political hip hop at the time, and then you had your gangster ship and that was like if if Now not saying that you couldn't be from college and love the gangster ship, because that's what was going on and vice versa is all right, but the problem is that the gangster ship people out there really living that. It's a real life, So it's not just music and That's where things got because you know, these college kids didn't you know, like the early source journalists like they hated me.
Speaker 2: They didn't like me.
Speaker 1: But the early guys up there, they all walked out on Dave once he put a story about me.
Speaker 2: In ninety four. They the whole staff walked down and said, Dave, you got to go.
Speaker 1: Either you go away a week, we're going, and Dave fired everybody bought out the partners. At the time, it made me fifty percent partner because he put a story about us in the magazine.
Speaker 2: Oh then you say us as urso may continue.
Speaker 1: He just didn't like us. They just didn't like us. They just it just was a split. It just was like, you know, the only thing college is. I remember going to college is to the parties. And you know, niggas always want to fuck with the college chicks. But it was always a problem with the niggas because you know, the college niggas is like.
Speaker 2: Yo, the those are odd chicks. You know, they're up here with us, they're not, you know, So we was always beefing, and it was always it was always a divide.
Speaker 5: Right, but what do you think, so, what do you think I made that happen, just just being the indifferences.
Speaker 1: No, that's just how America was at the time.
Speaker 2: You have to treat niggas.
Speaker 1: You got college niggas, then you got niggas went to the army, right, so theniggas right there really in the middle, because they really street niggas too, and they just went to the army to go get a check. But the armed forces college or streets? Which one are you which nigga? Are you right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: So boom, let's take it for what you just said. You said, Dave Mays, after that you wrote an article. They walked out on him, did Dave? It was his decision to say, I want to give you fifty percent of.
Speaker 1: The Yes, he just came out of nowhere with it because it was getting one of the guys and Dave had like a physical altercation you know what I'm saying. You know at the office, Yeah, I was. I was living in Boston, so we had to, you know, come up there. I got my guys.
Speaker 2: We came up there. The office is in New York. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ron Horton, which was like he was a security at the time at the front. He had locked the office down and Dave literally like fired. Everybody there was like thirty forty, but they had They wrote this twenty page letter like disrespecting me, how much job I was a monstyle was bad, and they sent it to every label, every radio station, every you know these guys.
Speaker 2: Are you know what I'm saying? Like they I mean, they really.
Speaker 1: Try to blacklist us just because of the relationship I had with Dave. Mind you, and Dave gave me fifty percent of the magazine. It wasn't no money. I was making more money in the streets than the source at the time. It just it was just fifty percent of the magazine. And with me, I'm like, I didn't know what the fuck that was worth. I'm like, God, great, you know what I'm saying, I'm your man. Regardless, Great, the magazine's not lit at this time or is not that not in ninety four? I would I didn't make no money from the magazine. Ninety four I was little.
Speaker 2: I thought the magazine was like ninety two. No, I wasn't making money like this. Wouldn't nas and Wutang come out.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the magazine was cool, it was doing good, but it wasn't profiting like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, it looked good, be good. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Advertising still remember big companies at that time didn't even want to.
Speaker 2: Fuck with hip hop, so it wasn't really adversary. It wasn't no too.
Speaker 4: Much advertising breaking even as a company.
Speaker 1: Shit had to evolve for McDonald's in Cadillac and Downy Softener before they came. That was years later, but at the time it was like, yo, you want to I'm basically protecting him.
Speaker 2: At the time, he was by himself and we had already been friends.
Speaker 1: And it's not friends with me, it's friends with my whole crew and the niggas in Boston.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, yeah, I'll bet fucking fifty percent.
Speaker 4: But was there anything that for all of those people to say all that and walk out? Was you looking back now, was there anything that they said that was maybe you were like okay, man.
Speaker 2: I mean that when shit.
Speaker 1: Got thick and they didn't want it there, I was like, man, I called up there one time, Like there's a tape where I.
Speaker 2: Called up there.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, if y'all don't put the story in about the hours, so I'm gonna come up there and put all your niggas in body bags.
Speaker 2: They taped it sent it to the news. You know, okay there it is like this. Uh, I didn't mean it. I just I didn't need it like that. They know that I was bad as fuck. My nigga.
Speaker 1: This my thing is this like like we've been signed Tommy Boy. We was signed to Flavor Unit Easy God rest Easy.
Speaker 2: He was. We had contracts on the table before he died.
Speaker 1: I talked to Easy like two days before he died in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was gonna be the last coup. I remember him twice to New York. Wow. So you guys and booth Thugs. Boll Thugs was.
Speaker 1: Signed by Tamika and yellow Man yellow Boy from at w A and Easy was signing us. We met with him at the Sauce office and then we met with him at the Saint Regis. And the crazy thing was when I met with him at the Source office.
Speaker 2: Now I'm easy to eat out. We big influence was the whole at West Coast Gangs and with the Sauce office at at the time. Broadway we Broadway house to Way. Is this balling? It's not balling okay now yet. I mean I wasn't getting no money unless David was hiding it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't you know what I'm saying, Ship, I was still I was still with Snops doing my one two Okay, you know what I'm saying. Like yeah, like I was selling like everything known to man, heroin, cracked drugs, keeps. I remember Easy and then and then every then. Okay, So we met with Easy the first time. He said two days before he had to some on bodyguards, the two guys, and then he had this other dude.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: The other dude had this ponytail like Steven Seagall. Right, I'm like, I can see it. He's like, this is Mike Klein. I'm like, the nigga had like I could tell he has something hanging. He had a he had a letther trench coat, the short one with a fucking ponytail, looking like stevens.
Speaker 2: I said, this nigga is he's he had a hat. Because the ship was just bolching out like a moth and the s's just bolching. I'm like, Okay.
Speaker 1: When I watched the movie, I found out that that was the Jewish Defense League nigga that Jerry Heller gave Easy when Sugar was pressing him. I know that time so so and he's just looking the whole time we're talking to he's just looking around.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: We at the first time were up at the office. I'm saying to myself, you ain't gonna look around like that. We go in office. No one's gonna bother the office, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But he's just looking the whole time around like secret services. We met the second time in Saint Regis and he was like, boom, New York Regis, Sint Regis and were sitting Tom Mike Clein's there with Easy this time just me and Dave Ponytail, and he's still looking around the same Regis.
Speaker 2: I'm like, he ain't happen in St. Regions, you know, saying, But he's on point, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So so he was gonna sign us right now. This ain't no joke, man, Like he was coughing like a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I remember that this.
Speaker 1: Was so crazy because it wasn't that shit's just regular shit when you see him, because he had on one of them softball jackets with the Easy even the blue ones, remember the ones that you know what I'm saying. That was his ship with the locals on the hat. I'm like and again. I'm I'm starstruck all of us because he was a godde easy man in Boston, the gangster rap scene. He was a god to us right, and he was about god very He was about.
Speaker 2: To be on Ruthless Records, our first album. I couldn't.
Speaker 1: It was just then he went to that. He ended up going to the hospital, those Saint Regions. I talked to him on the phone. He was like, Noah, everything good. Tom Wally, who represents the Tupaca State now was our lawyer. So it was gonna be one hundred and seventy five thousand in our first deal. This is like ninety three, ninety two, ninety three whenever he went to the hospital.
Speaker 2: So he went to the hospital.
Speaker 1: So a couple of days gone by and I talked to him and he's like, look, I got said we made this new song. So we didn't have email. We sent that bitch to him a cassette because he had he said he had a box and sent it to him. He said he got it, he loved it. It was called There'll Be Some And then the third time I talked to me, hearing his voice, and he said he got bronchitis. And I was like, okay, you know what I'm saying. Anything gonna be said. As soon as we get out, everything's cool. They went back and forth to the lawyers with all I gotta do is get out sign it, and y'all are so we like, oh we celebrated, man, we like. So then I get a call one time from Dave Man. Dave's like Easy died of AIDS. I said, fucking AIDS. Like I couldn't even process that shit, Like, didn't.
Speaker 2: He make a press conference before that? Thought?
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, there was a lot of weeks. There's a lawyer named Ron Sweeney, right, This is why I do know. I don't know who Ron Sweeney is, right, but there's a lawyer named Ron Sweeney who was with Tamika at the time. Right now, I don't know if they was messing around, but you know, Easy signed over everything.
Speaker 2: He signed over everything to me on his fucking deathbed.
Speaker 1: They didn't honor our contract, signed bones and we was left in the fucking and I'm like, he signed it on his deathbed. Now that's his wife, so I don't have any but what the fuck was Ron Sweeney doing? You know Ron Sweeney, So he's a lawyer for murder ankor whatever. But it was just shit didn't look right. I was pissed to the motherfucker. I was mad as a motherfucker. I was fucked up. Now. I remember just staying in the house for three days and just not even fucking around, not even want to talk to nobody.
Speaker 2: Because it just it was fucked up. That was a fucked up moment for me, for real.
Speaker 4: But but it's like, rest in peace to the Greatest.
Speaker 1: But these motherfuckers walk out on Dave and they're like, listen if you don't leave, And then then James Bernad and then we're at RCA records. They come up and say, hey, we have a summons, a summons for you, Benzino.
Speaker 2: We're in there with a gang oppressed people.
Speaker 1: So niggas stopped punching on them and throw them out and ship and then we got dropped from r CA like that whole ship was fucked up, like all them journalists and ship.
Speaker 2: They hated me and I hated them. It was an awkward, fucked up situation up there at the source of the time. But they fired him, made me fifty percent on it.
Speaker 1: We hired a new staff and then we blew up more than we ever did you see how?
Speaker 2: You see how God worked.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get back to the source in the second, but let's talk about your two B.
Speaker 2: You had a too B on two B. He had a two B two. I got a few to moves, but they said they took one down because you was out there. Wow, it's acting, it's acting. I wore a sock on it. Okay, I wore sock. I don't know what that means, but ahead tell us about.
Speaker 1: It, like when you do when you do romantic scenes. Oh, it's the romance shit butt naked? Oh okay, sock on it? Oh okay, I put a sock on it. That's what they do. They put a sock.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because you don't want to see underwears, you know, I mean? You gotta look real, y'all see Monsters Ball?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: The only part you remember is the how he bury part. Now, dude looked like he might if he didn't have a sock. It looked at real as fuck, right, all right, So you know what I'm saying. So I so you gave Monster's ball on to b on.
Speaker 2: To be I respect to be ball.
Speaker 1: But they took it down because it was a little bit too and I'm like then to be took that down, to.
Speaker 5: Be busting the niggas in their face first of.
Speaker 2: May that might.
Speaker 1: Tell you a little while and to be mad and you you you you're.
Speaker 2: Going to bar you call no, no no, why not to get the second it sexy.
Speaker 1: It's like some real shot Terry Miles because he directed it. But it's some real dope. It's my first starring role. And you know, it's a great minute. It has a great storyline, you know what I'm saying. But the sex scene is probably a little bit too much, and so I had to go back and edit it.
Speaker 2: But it's going to be back up.
Speaker 1: It's called out one on her when it when it first went on, whoever cleared it I heard got fired up.
Speaker 2: This ship to be.
Speaker 9: Got But you know, to be is wild.
Speaker 2: I guess I F you want to it's a new outlet, bro. You be seeing the fox scenes on to it.
Speaker 1: You can make a whole Tooby movie from your joy right here. You go to go to lead a grip, look to just stay home. It takes to make a whole text a week.
Speaker 2: A lot of these guys really and they do great jobs. Only takes about a week. That's so he makes movies for one days. What kinds of weird ship?
Speaker 1: Okay, now, but I mean, I mean Tooby to me is dope because if y'all look at Hollywood, Hollywood really has phased out the black movies for us. Let's just let's call it what it is. See I read between the lines. Bro, God's giving me this gift to see this ship, and I've had it for a long time. That's how I've seen the eminem ship.
Speaker 2: Let's go segated himself.
Speaker 1: We're still on to talk, okay, okay, okay, hold on, hold hold.
Speaker 2: On before too.
Speaker 4: We got shout out tows actually though, because if you look like it, you drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we drinking champs where you all are. What we're doing, What.
Speaker 1: We're doing, huh yeah, say lickuld bring out the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna talk the truth, the truth and the other things.
Speaker 5: So look, we gotta slow down though, because you know we gott don't guess up there, yo. But this is a great one.
Speaker 1: This footage with you, Tupac and Freddie Fox on stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's this act? I'm gonna tell you the story. Tell us the story.
Speaker 1: I love Freddie Fox. Who's no disrespect to Freddie Fox. But this is what happened. Okay, you know there was roomors going around over the years. That's Freddy Fox smacked me and Freddie Fox smacks shoes, Predd. You know what I'm saying. We was both signed the Flavor Union. Now, Freddie Fox is a g did time gangster. No, he's a real one, the real one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bumpy know Freddie Fox's hand to hand in Boston out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this is how me and Freddie Fox met, and I think this is how Freddie Fox had respect for her. Now, Freddie Fox back then, it's a big dude. He's still a big dude now yeah yeah, but but you know that he got that jail physique.
Speaker 2: That jail when you're going to work out. It's different when you in the gym working out than jail workout.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Monsters. So Bumpy Knuckles signed the Flavor Unit. We got signed Flavor Unit. Also management right now, no no label. They put out a video on us and everything with the Flavor I was in Johny video. It was dope, like hey, mister them over there, like the j Intre was Dope from Boston. Everybody on there was either from Jersey. There might have been one person from New York on Flavor Unit. And you remember Flavor Unit. So we got signed, all right, So we go on to tour, right, and we got like three vans and it's everybody. So Bumpy Knuckles is kind of like chumping everybody in the vans and he's really who's in his van again? It's all the Flavor Unit ares. It's a compilation called Roll the Flavor. It's about nine artists. Pull it up and you could see the artist, remember that, probably Dope. So we on tour and I think we in d c Is at the time. I don't know where we're at. But you know, Freddie Fox, something happened. We in three vans doing the Bible Belt tours. You remember those, you stopping DCI circuit chick chipling, Sir, I like chickings.
Speaker 2: I do not, yea.
Speaker 1: So so we in the van and somehow something happens, and you know, I'm strapped up. I got a little nasty little revolver on me, you know what I'm saying. So Freddy Fox, I'm a little guy. I'm not you know what I'm saying, Fox's biggest ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Up in the beef, he smashed me. He a big dude. You guys had no history before this.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, but what initally happened, like, I don't remember, but I just rememb it was an argument. Something happened and I just whipped out. Freddy Fox got up out the van and got up out of there. Right, there was a whole bottle. You know what I'm saying, I whipped out.
Speaker 2: It was an argument. What else I was going to do with a big nigga? Right? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that to disrespect Fox because we're great friends.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm just telling the story.
Speaker 1: The story has never been told, you know, because there was the rumor was like that as Freddy Fox smacked me, nobody smacks me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you know we do the smacking like you do the smack. You're a smacker, I know you man, he was ahead, so then now are you pulled out on him?
Speaker 1: So so so he bounces So later on he called shot him and I love shot him behind me from day one, shout to shot him shout latif for giving us a shot back then when nobody did. He called him, was like, yo, I want I want to do a song where I want you to come do a song me and Tupac. I'm like me, I'm not because I got other niggas in ours, So who are doper than me? As far as lyrics go, I got? But you pull up to the y I got I got is totally wrong. He's like, no, I want you. I'm like, all right, he said, no, I want you to come with everybody. When you come by itself, it's gonna be a power playing queens. Remember that studio pole playing queens of course plays legendary. I said, bet, we're gonna coach it. Not I want you to come by yourself. I was like this nigga trying to line you up. This nigga getting ready, Liz, sign me up?
Speaker 2: What they call that? Back again? Set up, set up bay.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Set up back in the days. So did you go by yourself? I went by yourself by myself.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you had no, no, I know it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even have nothing with me, because you know what I'd be. I was strapped up a lot of the times in my life. But sometimes if somebody talks to me and I felt their energy, I just trust. I just trusted him, like he really made me feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: He was like bro. And we didn't talk too much about the incident.
Speaker 1: It just was like he made me feel like listen, my nigga, like you're a real one, and I fuck with you. And I felt good about that because at that time, you know, because me, I'm a skinny the skinny niggas up. When was that line when he said in the skinny what did jew say? Did the Jews say? What the skinny niggas? Jews remember Jews? And doom doom doom doom doom doom doo doom doom doo doom. What a skinny and the skinny niggas die? Oh okay, So I was a skinny nigga. So I'm like, I'm like, this is dope, Like he's giving me my props and I'm like bro. I went and then when I walked in, he was in the booth with no shirt on, in the fucking sinbad sword. Now we took about forty fox. Yeah, my mother Mary Scott. He was with a big ass sword with no shirt on in the booth. When I first got there, was just me and him. Pop didn't get there yet. I said, oh, ship with the fucking bigs. I've never seen no ship like the ship that.
Speaker 2: Curved, like he said, with a fucking sword. Bro. Like, I'm not even I'm not even playing. That's different. I'm not even playing like he's in the booth.
Speaker 1: This is me, him and the engineer, not even because it curved.
Speaker 2: That's a sword, that's what is that?
Speaker 1: Let it. It was about this Arabian Knights type. Yeah, fuck you up. So he was in there rocking with that ship. Oh ship, and it came out, what's up?
Speaker 2: Bro? We kicked it bone. You know what I'm saying that I want you to go first.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was nervous as hell because I wasn't even the best lyricist.
Speaker 4: To my great But this after what happened with you guys, Yes, so you guys obviously squashed it right then.
Speaker 2: The way we squashed it was he wanted me to come to the studio. We never sat. They haven't even talked about the incident. The way the way it happened was he got the shot. The ultimate respect. He's like, bro, like I'm record, that is the ultimate respect, Like I'm showing my record after we have because I'm like, I'm about to be on a song park and I'm not even like all that he told you was on his record and was on his way. He was on his way. You know that was a surprise. I got there first told me, he told me he wanted me to be honest.
Speaker 5: And now I'm sorry to cut you up with pockets? Did you underground pockets?
Speaker 2: He's not, He's this is the beginning. Was I'm getting ready to funk over everybody.
Speaker 1: When he showed up, it was him and stretched rest in piece of Stretch Anderson Queens of course Queen.
Speaker 2: Okay, Stretch Live squad all right?
Speaker 5: Was he money bags there on mo no mobile easy Mopreme or Mopreme and he and the the DJ of Brand Nubian.
Speaker 2: Is he mod He just said it, that's crazy. Just he mobile.
Speaker 1: Got to correct you from a this story is getting producer come on with or you know what I'm saying. Then you now he got to the studio pop, he did his song, he ripped it.
Speaker 2: Just this the return of the trouble maker. You know what I'm saying, I'm like, damn, Pop came in. Rip that ship. He pulled up see if you can pull the records called Killer produced by s y D. SID.
Speaker 1: SID produced all the early Naughty by Nature Ship with Kate Kate shout to Naughty Legends.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: We did a skip. It was a drive by skit. He was like, yo, rape, put your fucking mask on this. Pop, put your fucking mask on Rate. We're about to get these niggas, Yo, nigga, but they put all kinds of guns and shit and then.
Speaker 2: Kill a killer, killer, don't. I did the hook, don't fuck with a killer, Don't fuck with a killer? And Pop's sick. Most of these pictures. I got my mind. Originally he ripped that shit. Later on I tried to put another beat on it and get Clarence.
Speaker 1: I got sued by a Feoenie. We had to give one hundred and fifty thousand. That's a different story. Rest in peace to a Phoenie. Should call you know what I'm saying. You know, we paid one hundred and fifty and I felt like I didn't even at that point we had so much money. I was like, hell, yeah, Davis, I don't know, but yeah, I was on the phone, I was on a I was on a track with Pop and Freddie Fox and yeah, you know it never got put out.
Speaker 2: So in this footage of that, you got it of that red footage. The footage was around that.
Speaker 1: After that, Fox invited me to a shoe with them, poking, went on stage and we performed, and I just posted that.
Speaker 2: Wow, I just had to pay the internet.
Speaker 1: I met an that just showed me that ship a couple of days ago, and I had to buy that ship from him. Yeah, it's already on fucking YouTube and my dumb ass bought the fucking.
Speaker 4: Ship.
Speaker 2: I don't got money to waste the record kill here, don Mike, But you don't want to put it on a big speaker. I mean, if we got time, you know, yeah, yeah, we don't got time. Well, we drinking, you know, we drinking.
Speaker 1: You know, we did drink shamp Yeah, for Jesus, you got like seventeen blunts over there.
Speaker 2: Man, you know you're gonna pass one. You want more.
Speaker 1: N you know.
Speaker 5: By the way, by the way, we're chilling this holiday time, you know, we we all everyone's cooking zos just coming my career. I can put this, yes, yes, you shure you want to you want to mix.
Speaker 2: So we got the other ship back. We got see you drinking. In fact, yeah, I'm drinking. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. To be honest, I always sound drink.
Speaker 1: But back in the day, I used to drink a whole fifth of Hennessy and walk around the club in Boston shut off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do this in the eighties. In the eighties, do we do quick time of Slime or do we do it now? We're doing now? Man, Man, here's we supposed. I was the man a lot of walk. Listen, man, that's my top. Our show is about giving people. They fly. Oh yeah, when they can smell them, they trees when they get and held them. They thought they give me some money, give me some money, and they drink money. I mean, you know this is on TV. This is on Revolt TV. I know you always say that's like a suitcase. We wanted to give you a flowers. We want to let us give you a keep continue getting your flowers.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, we know how much you contributed to hip hop. We know what the magazine that you were part of, and you birthed so many people, including me. You know, I was on the unside hike, you know what I mean, like upside hike.
Speaker 2: That's right. And so from that, you know, things lead to my career which still brings it right here.
Speaker 5: Still he's there, right here, you know what I mean. So I wanted to give you. We wanted to give you all of us your flowers face to face, man and man, tell you how much we appreciate you. Tell you how much everything that you did in the hip hop has not been going to overlook because we know that, you know, controversy kind of like follows you, but we know that the real talk, the real reason why you hear is your love of hip hop and your love of your love of love and giving people love.
Speaker 2: I always see you give people love. I always see it, and I want to see.
Speaker 1: From the time I met you, from from you know, the height of the source to where you know, any time I ever met you, you always been a giver.
Speaker 2: You always give people.
Speaker 5: I remember seeing you and just wherever you're at, you just say hey, man, yo, what's up. You'll meet the person and you'll be like, yo, man, come fuck with me, and I'm like, wait a minute, you met.
Speaker 1: This nigga five seconds ago and he's like yo.
Speaker 2: And that's who you are.
Speaker 4: So you know, man, no one can say you don't love hip hop bros, whether they agree or not.
Speaker 2: You hands.
Speaker 5: So we wanted to get your flowers face to face and we're gonna make some noises.
Speaker 2: You don't want to, but you deserve you just don't bros. And man I'm saying is right. Yeah, our daughters st weed from you. That's right. I remember the boy and just keep it real.
Speaker 1: Was because you're more like a diasical like ahead, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: My thing is our daughters stow weave from you like bro like parents.
Speaker 1: When we lived together, when we lived like, I learnt a lot about you and it was like I'm like, like, first of all right, the t win why is one of the top three verses ever split to me, my my favorite top three verses of all time of all time. Like my nigga like like you killed that ship, bro, well giving you your flowers, But niggas try to ship on me and man history me bro, Like come on, man, it's like I relate and like when we live together, you see, like any time when I would come to you with with personal problems, you would always be there for me, like you didn't judge me because I know I know him not right all the way up there. I know I know that.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not anybody. I've been through a lot. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like you never judged me, and like I always looked up to you because you can understand I'm not a magazine nigga.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to go platinum. You've been platinum many times.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: I've watched you go from gangster ship for real grabs you to go like Bro, I watched you like.
Speaker 2: When you do what what?
Speaker 1: I'm like, this nigga is on his feet hot, he's running, been placed like a motherfucker.
Speaker 6: What what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What? He just want in place like this? Like bro, like like you know, like and then I know you, I know you about that gun shot, about that I know you.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I know he smacked mad niggas excuse a real nigga.
Speaker 1: He's me, he's me, like we were late because we do the same ship. You don't take no ship but nobody, man, we Puerto Rican and Black. That's why God damn make some noise for us. Let me keep it acan right, let me let me keep it on. Let me keep it on you, because you know we were speaking about like a lot of people don't know. If you got it in a sauce and you got unsigned hype, you would automatically get.
Speaker 2: Talking about Eminem man talking about that. That's why we hit a night. Fuck eminamuck everybody down with And my thing is this, bro, my think is this. My thing is this. Let me won't face me.
Speaker 1: When we was in Puerto Rico, I was with my man Wes, we popping the motherfucking dashboard.
Speaker 8: With the guns and the dashboard like we caught who's this djfan?
Speaker 1: Who's the EMINEMDJ at the time, and Queenland caught him out the thing all like yeah outside the DJ convention. Yeah, don't fuck around with me. Man, I'm that nigga. Bro, I don't play that shit. Yeah yeah, that niggas like God bless him and what he do. But Bro, we come from a whole different motherfucking war and a whole different trenches.
Speaker 2: Bro, that nigga ain't us, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 2: So hold on, how many niggas around you?
Speaker 1: Done?
Speaker 11: Die?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 1: I can tell you how many niggas are in Boston. In Boston, he talking about the mean streets of Boston. Niggas will mother fucking destroy him from Boston?
Speaker 2: Bro with like niggas death and destruction is all we know and like come.
Speaker 1: On, man like yeah, man, like fuck everything else, man, Like you know these niggas be for twenty years?
Speaker 2: Is oh fuck you? Eminem Detroit, Detroit? Who who the fuck he destroyed? Bro? Yeah? Man like like think I'm scared to die? You know, nigga? Look is he talking about? Nigga?
Speaker 1: Do you know what time I got shot with a motherfucking bull a proof vessel and that shit broke two of my ribs and Big Daddy's at fucking four corners and I've been shopping my nephew going to my mother's funeral.
Speaker 2: What the fucking he do to me?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Huh what the fucking he do to me? Bro?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, nigga fuck all that. That's how we live. Yeah, nigga, fuck that nigga? Man, Yeah, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Ain't no fair? He ain't no, We don't scared. We like hip hopsash man, listen, Bro, Yeah, can we come back to telling fly that ship?
Speaker 2: Man? He thought he could just kiss me and mentioned my princess, my baby. He thought he could mention the princess.
Speaker 1: She ain't done nothing but speak holly of this dude, Bro, why would you say some ship like that about princess, about my daughter?
Speaker 2: Where the fuck we go through? Are you crazy? Huh?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Bro? Listen, bro, my thing is this?
Speaker 1: Bro? How about this? I know he ain't gonna fight me. I know that, But how about I battle that nigga? And how about how about we put this to bed, three round battle with me and him? Battle battle rap, We have a minute and we battle.
Speaker 2: How about that? Why just battle? No violence? After that we can hug it out, no violence. After that, we can hug it out and let this shit be over.
Speaker 1: Twenty two years he making a song about the Zeister about me. See it's easy to know he love it hip poppy. In the eighties, I was a fucking.
Speaker 2: Monster, man.
Speaker 1: I done been shot and I shot more niggas at that. I done got shot. How you think Boston is a joke? Boston ain't no fucking joke. Niggas did all my niggas in Boston's no joke. Don't think Boston's a joke. Surviving Boston with the racism and the motherfucking gangshit in Boston since eighty five. My nigga, Boston ain't no joke. Boston ain't no joke to make it out of Boston. I love my Boston. Yeah, come on, man, mean streets of Bosston and you fucking and Detroit. I was fucking with YbI in eighty seven. I couldn't say nothing until Pep wrote the book, and then I could say, yeah, nigga, you crazy. I was in Detroit in the eighties. My niggas sell dog Shot, Automate Kid, Pep, YbI. We've been fucking with each other, the bomb boys, like this is like we lose people with hip hop. Hip Hop. Hip hop is is the blood that we lose, like them young niggas in Chicago and everywhere else. My nigga, they killing each other and it's over hip hop. It's over hip hop, like hip hop is who we are. He can't come in and invade hip hop and Rosenberg and make trillions of dollars.
Speaker 2: This nigga didn't even go to Nipsey's funeral.
Speaker 1: Bro, if he's so fucking hip hop, why how come he ain't block ten blocks and motherfucking Detroit and give it to the homeless black people. Man, fuck Eminem, Bro. They trying to kill me right now, bro, because this shit I'm saying, because it's deep. Let me tell you his fans, bro, his fans like him because he's white. They don't fuck with us this. Let me tell you something, bro. Let me tell you something, bro mean.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me, let me get let me get all the way one funky with you that said what I said? What Let me tell you what this is? Right?
Speaker 1: Eminem was born in Missouri, in a little town with his no black people.
Speaker 2: He grew up around no black people. They moved to Detroit. They moving up. One thing about Michigan. They went to Michigan.
Speaker 1: Michigan really is you got your black parts and you got your white parts, your black hoods and your white hoods. Just like Boston, like like just like the Bean, just like the Bean, the bloody Bean, Man, the bloody Bean.
Speaker 2: The niggas in.
Speaker 1: Boston don't get their props, bro, Like the motherfucker's up there. They hide and they But Man, black people in Boston, we're the best. We We ain't recognized enough, man, We ain't recognized enough. Man. I'm the only nigga that's shout out to Bobby Brown in the new edition. But I'm really the only nigga that I bled for Boston. But what I'm saying is Eminem he wasn't around black people. He made a racist tape with two other guys. Those guys came and sold me the tape. I paid fifteen thousand dollars. Those guys says, Hey. They show up in the Sauce office like hey, like, hey, we want to sell you the tape. We were trying to sell the tape for fifty thousand. Earth Gotti, Earth Gotti. I'm not paying you fifty thousand, and before I put you on the trunk, I'm gonna pay you fifty fifteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I want to put him in the trunk.
Speaker 1: I wanted to put him in trunk, and they hold him for ransom and tell Eminem to come get them.
Speaker 2: But I say, you know what hold up? I told you about the dam and jay Z Showery. When they came up there, they.
Speaker 1: Wanted to cover and niggas was up to strap the fuck up at the Sauce. I tell you that story. I'm gonna get to that story after this. Ask me about this story. If I forget. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why I don't mind drinking because it all come out right. Yeah, because I fuck with everybody. But ain't nobody fuck with me and my niggas in Boston. We Yeah, that is killing me.
Speaker 2: Ain't shit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come back as a fucking uh a raccoon or something.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I'm gonna live a game. Yeah, I'm a fifty eight. I don't know I was making it to this long.
Speaker 1: The bottom line is when Eminem came Bro, but he came from Missouri, you know, and then he got with these two white guys and they made a whole hour's tape of the rap Racist Hour, and they called niggas and porch monkeys and niggas, and then this nigga, Nick Cann, It comes out like, Yo, yeah, nigga, you fucking.
Speaker 2: Talk about the shit that I've been talking about. How come you ain't talking? How come you ain't mentioned the fucking ze Ster. Nigga. Huh you you over here talking the same shit I'm talking. And that's dope. I like you for that.
Speaker 1: But mentioning the Ziggster, you have to herban on the North. Mentioning a fucking Zeastern nigga. That's what I was talking about. Turban man, don't fucking sit here talk about all this. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Bro. I've been dead a few times. Bro, I'm ben Zeno from four I'm raked off from four corners.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: Just don't know me.
Speaker 1: This is new life, this is new some other shit. I know who the fuck I am. I'd rather go back there. I'm not even I just had adapt to this. I don't even like what's going on. I'm not even in this. I love my girl, me and my girl. I stay with my girl. I don't even know what the fuck this is. I know when I came up, I love that better. This shit here is like the eminem shit.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Bro.
Speaker 1: That shit was designed to divide the white and black because white people was fucking with it's with hip hop. White people was like, I hate niggas, but damn this hip hop is kind of cool, just like white people say, I hate niggas, but damn that niggas dunk in.
Speaker 2: That basketball for my city and I love him. What's the difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Paul Piss, Yeah, Paul Pists got stabbed up because he.
Speaker 2: Was being aggressive with my nigga, with my niggas girl, and he.
Speaker 1: Disappointed me when he went on Stacks and Who's and Matt barnes Is interview and started bro bro bro with a camera. Bro, you you getting aggressive with my niggas girl. That's my niggas girl. He don't got shit. He hustling in the streets. You got millions of dollars and you ain't supposed to be in another You from La and you in another nigga city trying to get aggressive with a hood niggas girl.
Speaker 2: That's not smart.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 1: Somebody should have told you when you going in another cigas, these athletes and schools, these athletes, these NBA and NFL athletes, when you go in another city, relaxed, bro, I understand who you fucking.
Speaker 2: Some of these niggas want my nigga. Mayned McNeill ran upon layd mylloy and.
Speaker 1: His mother pull that shit out in it because he was fucking his baby mother.
Speaker 2: We don't play that ship.
Speaker 1: M Van got smashed in his fucking head from Apple, from fucking apples, girl, Like, stop fucking niggas girl. Bro, you know what I'm saying? Like that, Paul pits shit and make no mistake, Paul pointed niggas out my nigga, Rosco free.
Speaker 2: Roscoe got twenty years for that. He pointed Roscoe out.
Speaker 1: When that shit happened at the club, I nigga the next day at the club, I went to motherfucking New York, got the fuck out of it. I had to come back with my man Hurst, who had nothing to do with it. I had to pay one hundred and fifty thousand for a lawyer to make sure Hurst didn't go to jail. He took it to trial. They found Hurst out like but free. Big Treiv got seven years in Rods school, got twenty in a day because Paul pist was like, that's them over the shit that you getting aggressive with another niggas girl. And Paul, let me tell you something, homie, I'm gonna keep it one hundred. That night was a Wise Guy's album release party. We got signed to death Jam with a fucking The Wise Guys was bro Look, Boston is fifteen miles of nigga shit. Everything else is white shit. We used to average one hundred and twenty more is a year in fifteen miles.
Speaker 2: We was again. We was getting everybody.
Speaker 1: When Coach came out eighty five, eighty six, everybody started tooking gang shit.
Speaker 2: Our ship was the Bruins. O. She was black and gold. But Orchard Park? Where where where where.
Speaker 1: Bobby Brown him from with the Blazers. Yeah, yeah, okay, we was ganged out. We was ganged out. I was with the gang showers with the shit. I've been shot and shot niggas everybody. It ain't nothing to glorify. My nigga rocked out in my arms. Tony got half of his face blowed off with a shotgun. This is the shit that I've seen. None of this shit means none of me right now. I've been around death and destruction all my life. My father did twenty years, was fucking with the mobs as I was pumping fam I was fucking with the Shower posse for four years. I came up under them when my father went to jail, this new shit. I adapted and adjusted. But I was a whole different nigga back then. I got kids now, so I'm trying to do I'm trying to do good in life. I'm trying to do good in life. Stay positive, you know what I'm saying. But at the end of the day, I'm still from four corners. I am who I am, nor is who. Let me tell you something I know. I'm so positive.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to having fun. Let's get back to having fun. Let's lie. This is a celebration, celebration.
Speaker 1: I teat it up, bro, Yes, Don Rogers, Derreck Cortio. I tested it up, Gino, I tested it up. I can name over one hundred niggas that been dead. No, nobody looks at Boston as when you see the Celtics game, all you see is white people. Nobody understand that Boston is a hood of beautiful black people, and we've been suppressed of hip hop. We don't even have a radio station. We don't have a black library, a black bookstore, African American bookstore. Shout out to an armised man doing double life. Nigga's been getting listen, bro, Like kids couldn't even go to good schools in white neighborhoods without thousands of white people throwing calling you nigga in the seventies. So all right, look at them. Let me try to make fuck Eminem. I just sed eminem rap Elvis bitch. Yeah, okay, yeah, how about that I ain't how about that? How come he ain't answered? How come he ain't answered me? I beat the ship out of him with these I'm not the greatest fighter. I'm not the greatest nigga. Yeah, I'm a shooter.
Speaker 2: I'm a fight Yeah yeah, come on, nigga, let's keep it hit. You know what, I known you before, mister Lee. Okay, that's right, mister before you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so what I'm drunk? Scott Stork, Scott Scott, let me tell you so if Jacob to Juter to come on.
Speaker 1: That, I spend nine hundred thousand dollars on a Xeno chain with Jacob to Juli. I went over Scott Storch's house one day and Scott, story, you always used to try to come in. I used to walk in Scott's storage. I used to always try to be scar faced, and hey, I love Scott Storche.
Speaker 2: I love Scott.
Speaker 1: Scott Storch used to have cocaine and like seventy different places, like that'd be a dippy.
Speaker 2: Coke here, coke here, coke everywhere.
Speaker 1: One day one day, with one day I went to Scott Storche's house.
Speaker 2: Right the coke everywhere, this is on tub By the way. Jacob to Judah was over there at the ball of Scott take it.
Speaker 1: Back like he didn't know me. I probably gave Jacob two million dollars. I bought the whole Stare staff Reale, not the ship that these niggas just wearing fake jewelry like a motherfucker. Sixty seventy five percent of the niggas that you're seeing is wearing fake Judah shout to the niggas were on real jewelry, but Jacob to jeweler and Scott was sitting there talking. I'm sitting there, came up with Scott's house. I'm fucked up at the time. Yeah, yeah, after the saw, Scout was fucked up. After I got died and all that. I was fired to sell all my ship because I got in dited.
Speaker 2: But after that happened, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Scott's thoughts to him, act like Jacob out he didn't know me. I spent almost a million and a half dollars with Jacob. No and no, you know who was the original You know who Jacob took Tito.
Speaker 2: Tito. Come on, nigga, give me something to Tito shout out to fucking Tito. Tito.
Speaker 10: Tito was the.
Speaker 1: Original nigga, and Jacob came to me down, ran down to Tito's spot and got me and I worked there with Jacob. I gave Jacob a million, a million of a million dollars million and a half dollars in cash money, and this nigga went act like he didn't know me when he seen me. I don't got no watch because I'm fucked up right now. But you think that Jacob can't give me a watch?
Speaker 2: Lock?
Speaker 1: Come, Jacob can't get watched. I spent over a million and a half. I had a blue red pair down a pair of blue.
Speaker 2: Like you want to know who? You want to know what the ship I did in life? Huh? Who the fuck I was? Nobody had more money than me. Nobody had not, did he? Jay? Nobody?
Speaker 1: We just making two and a half million a month cash money man, Yeah Source magazine, Yeah yeah, yeah. Niggas was to get money like that. And guess what, I didn't have to answer to nobody. I was the big boss who I have to answer to? Even Russell Simmons had answer to somebody at Universal. They've had to answer to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything else to sauce that went down and had to go through.
Speaker 1: Big, big Big Boston. Yeah we else you want to know? Yeah right, I don't think we that was were drinking right.
Speaker 2: If yeah we got the wee Yeah yeah, like the fuck Candice?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, nigga trying to clown me in order who not accomplished so much? You know this type of ship I used to do. I ran through twenty million in three years. Nigga doing them Benzino loss, I supent it. I don't lose nothing. I spent it and I gave it away to all my people, and I brought all my niggas with me. The fucking a nigga tell me, I'm a street nigga. I barey I graduated because my mother. They gave me five points to graduate from my school.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Fucking a nigga, tell me this ain't even me. This is some shit that I'm adapting to. I'm a fucked up nigga. I cover four coins. I represent every nigga around me, all the niggas that died, all the house evasion niggas, the car thief niggas, the robbing niggas. They're selling diesel I used to sniff coke, I tried crack, I did all that. I'm fifty eight years old. Huh, fucking the nigga. Tell me the fucking the nigga tell me, huh the fucking I'll battle eminem three rounds. Look, bro, I need you to set it up. It's gonna be a drink champs. Man, we gotta funk that. You gotta set it up. It's gonna be drink chips, smack dv D smack D got this and drink chaps, Got this and drink chips.
Speaker 2: And niggas is good fro the bo TV and revolt? Or? Did he gonna say no to me? Did he told hold up? Let me tell you my hold up? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 2: We want we want to do. We told Stevie not to funk with me when I when I first mess Steve did yo, don't funk with him. Don't funk with him.
Speaker 1: You know how me and STEVEE got cool because we was both wild crazy.
Speaker 2: We was both sniff and coke. Who was wild? Niggas? Fuck? You mean what nigga? What what we we all drink chaps?
Speaker 1: What we are? So?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Well? This is who we are that's the culture. This is where I am.
Speaker 1: I'm from, Bro, I was I was born in sixty five, Bro, Martin Luther King got killed Bro like like the Vietnam War. Bro, I was born Boston City hospitals under construction. I don't give a fuck. Listen, let me tell you something. One of these motherfucking shee, the white people that be killing up the schools. One the motherfucker's gonna kill me.
Speaker 2: No, we don't want to know. We got and dot just talking about. Come on, man, I'm doing this.
Speaker 12: The money y'all can y'all can afford another might get I'm talking about the niggas, these rich niggas. I'm sing, I'm still in the streets.
Speaker 2: I love my baby. She hold me down. I live with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the high rise, it's her high rise, Babe, what it's your I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I love you, but I'm getting her to marry her.
Speaker 1: Oh one, two three, Hey, Sonny, I love you, niggas fed, I love my Haitian, I love my shout out to Macazoe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so, that's my heart. I kill a nigga for no. I just jumping a bullet for no.
Speaker 1: So let me that's the only nigga industry that accepted me other than joh Ruh.
Speaker 2: I love John something. We used to do three ways.
Speaker 13: But Yo, they always looking at me as the crazy niggas. It's like, yeah, because they rich and I'm fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm a crazy nigga.
Speaker 1: Some of the best, some of the best arguments ever was me, Zeno and Jahru. We're good on the phone because all of us as bosses and.
Speaker 2: We just you are you for hours? Hilarious nigga ship out in a minute. Wait, yeah about that.
Speaker 1: Shout me columb your point four corners, Gottomy home, Shamaica plane or your park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's where I come from. I've been a mask off. Future is my favorite artist. Future futures my favorite future over here. Future y y'all need to get future up here? Yeah, trying, need to get future up here. We've been trying. Yeah, he got it. Yeah, so I'm drunk, Okay, his drink trans right. Shout to shing Lotto. Yes, brother, set your nephew. I love all you really just say No, I'm not no regular nigga.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something me and nice tea right, we ta by his team on the Drinks Champs.
Speaker 2: What I See love me Yes, he loved me tea.
Speaker 1: So we got so we are Tommy Boy Records, and we got super Wanted Chamber. Everybody watched it for George Floyd and CNN. Fuck CNN and fuck Fox News and fuck all you niggas because.
Speaker 2: Y'all, y'all everybody's watching right now.
Speaker 1: But in eighty two eighty three niggas police was killing niggas on a regular We made a song called One in Chamber. Christopher Rogers got shot by police.
Speaker 2: Under a car.
Speaker 1: He hit under a car. The police killed the niga in the car, sew him seven times. Nathaniel Lackdam got shot in Jamaica Plain Projects twice in the back of his head, and then police got over with it. We made a song called One and Shame. Who got signed to Tommy Boy Records? Right we lost our deal. We went to Jack the Rapper and seeing Tom Silverman come come down to escalator, I was gonna fuck Tom Silverman up?
Speaker 2: Did he have any on? I was gonna fuck Tom Silverman? Why did all these stories start with someone coming down escalator?
Speaker 1: He's coming down escalator, coming down Escalator? Donald Trump and his Simps coming down there like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not that. I know you not go I got more? You know what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Right, Hey, I'm nice. I ain't gonna front. I'm nice. So what was he talking about? Donald Trump coming down?
Speaker 2: Silverman?
Speaker 1: I don't get get drunk and the j my brooke in the high school I went, it was hallways and I used to drink private stock and peach schnapps and BlackBerry brand.
Speaker 2: Don't get drunk before going to high school.
Speaker 4: Sounds disgusting to go back to Jack Wrapper Jack.
Speaker 2: Rapper, Tom Silver Jack Rappers. Something is coming down, you know. Let me tell what happened to Paul C. You know, do you know Paul C is? Paul C is a white guy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you do know Paul You do you know Paul Paul from Queens? Yeah, producer. Do you know who Ultra Magnetic MC is said?
Speaker 2: Said she? You know what I'm saying? Cool?
Speaker 1: Keith them niggas is no bro They innovators. They don't get the props. Keith is a fucking legs, said bigger se. Listen Magnetic Paul C. A lot of times, Tom Simimon is coming down. The connected, It's connected okay, studio twelve twelve.
Speaker 2: Did y'all know that was in Brooklyn and Jamaica queens? You ever heard that story? Storry? That was Paul C Studio. Paulsy was engineering. I met Paul Cy Artisho.
Speaker 1: We're reading on the back of album covers, just like Green Street Studio on Green Street. You know we read that because of run DMC and work with Pete rocking there which get the funk out Pete.
Speaker 2: Yea and you look good. Hey, come on, just sit down, please, please come on, come on, come up.
Speaker 1: Keep saying you saying, keep saying problem, yes, keep saying yes, you.
Speaker 4: Give up coming, Yes, I love you, come on, come on top over, came down the staircase. Okay, but what's the connection? Yeah, okay, So Paul C.
Speaker 1: Paul C taught me how to use the SB twelve hundred mens Jeff two times it is.
Speaker 2: Momj Yeah, your legend, your legend.
Speaker 1: Johnny B died and the Hangman three he died. We produced the song on Nazos, Thealmadic album, the Intro.
Speaker 2: We produced thatd for Grammpe. He died to cancel Bros. Me and Johnny B.
Speaker 1: The time when the fucking planes flew in the and not eleven Me and Johnny B was in the studio with Buster and Scarface and we went home and that's when I eleven happened. Was trapped in New Jersey for three days because all the tones were shut. Wow. What was he talking about before the we're not connecting brooms?
Speaker 2: Escala, I tell you I love you because you fuck with the same nis. Definitely not connecting. Nobody does that no more. It is like years and years. If you fucking with the same niggas, you'll know I'll let you for that. Man, When was coming down to escalator, Tom Silvers.
Speaker 1: Coming down trying to walk back up the escalator was coming down when he saw because he dropped us. We got sued by the Boston police because we talked about being a song. I wanted Chamber talking about police like this. He had cop cait, cop killer, cop but I see a cop killer. Yeah, I see a cop killer. And I got this before Tommy Boy got signed to Warner Brothers.
Speaker 2: Was selling out before. Not no way, the bullies came first. Yes, I didn't know that. My bad continue. Y'all niggas are so humble. I love the energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I talk the bolice Man.
Speaker 2: How he looks up for easy? Okay, that's right. First of all, how long have I known you? First? Law?
Speaker 4: I mean when y'all were lived in the buildings, when you had to spot it in the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, club Zeno and you pop, you know your shouts all Kelly, you know, I don't give a fuck about our color. Kelly came to clumb Sino, bro Kelly came to clumb SnO, Bro, I don't know a fuck what people think of all Kelly shot talk Kelly. That man is doing all these ships, man, and people now, Kelly is a fucking legend. Manahoa, guys, is he a legend?
Speaker 2: D Is he a legend?
Speaker 1: Fucking run yo, bro, we gotta pick up who we love in our cult show.
Speaker 2: Why are we worried about what they think? You know?
Speaker 4: We gotta finish stories? Brot story story, Tom Sermerman. He goes back up to stand the stairs.
Speaker 1: Paul Tom Setman comes downstairs. Who was gonna fuck Tom Silverman? We was about fifteen teep. We was gonna fuck as soon as he got to the bottom of that. We was gonna beat the ship out of top Semon because he dropped us because the Boston police said, hey, what's sewing these guys? Because because what motherfucker the police that killed these Christopher Lot, Christopher Rogers, and Nathaniel Lachlan, they killed them and they didn't get even locked up. Tom Silvan, we're gonna beat you up because you just dropped us. Did you get did you catch up to No? Jay Prince was there at the same time. God's God saved Tom Silverman j Princes. When Tom Silver's coming down there, Look Tom Sims coming down, We'll beat the fuck out of him.
Speaker 2: Jay Prince happens to be white here in the.
Speaker 1: Hallway, he says, Joe Pasino, listen, I'm sorry, Shaye Prince.
Speaker 2: Let me to me.
Speaker 1: It's Jay Prince. At that time, Tom Tom Silverman let me Prince, Jay Prince. Greay Prince saved Tom Silverman for the worst beating of his life. If Tom seventeen more seconds, Tom Siman, Tom Silverman would have got the worst beating of his life if he if it wasn't for Jay Prince for being right there when we came downstairs.
Speaker 2: Jaye Prince's right there. That Jay Prince is my fucking hero.
Speaker 1: Jay Prince's ghetto boys Ghetto Boys n w A Boston Niggas nine fifteen, four Corners, Roxbury, Dorchester, Mattapan, South End, High Park.
Speaker 2: Boston Niggas.
Speaker 1: We loved fucking J Prince because it was all ghetto boys and and and and and.
Speaker 2: Gangster ship. New York was.
Speaker 1: New York was still you know, different type of hip hop la and Houston was gangster ship.
Speaker 2: Boston took on the gangster ship. Right, you got ruthless, you got so we got signed to because.
Speaker 1: Tom Silliman meeting Tom Silman introduces, I was so, I was so amazed, Jay Prince that Tom Silverman weasels his way out of there, This cock sucker, Tom Silverman weaseled his way out of there as I'm talking to Jay Prince.
Speaker 2: But you know who said, hey me, J Prince. He he introduced me and got the funk out of here. He went to go watch to me.
Speaker 1: Listen Tom, So I don't want to manish, Tom said. Tom Silverman is responsible for a lot of Jewish guys, for a lot of signing. Noted by Nature Live Squad, a lot of people been so one thing about the Jewish people. Let me say about the Jewish people. You want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Jewish people turn Kanye talk about that? You feel about that?
Speaker 1: How do you feel about Kanye telling you want you want the quick time with the ball?
Speaker 2: You want can to man, But you gotta stay on the story though? Which story we talk about? Story? You said you're about to tell us? Okay, we got about to call do.
Speaker 1: We finished the service finish fish took us a while, but we got Kanye story. Angelati, Yes, mad Rapper, So I buy I did a song with Diddy. I don't give an how y'all feel about? Did I funk with Diddy?
Speaker 2: Funk?
Speaker 1: How y'all feel about? Hey, Hey, I funk with Diddy. I'll give a funk how y'all feel about Diddy?
Speaker 14: Come on, let's get the Kanye story. Bro, you already I got so many stories. Derek, let me drink, Okay, are you gonna drink with me?
Speaker 2: Wind? Niggas is niggas is.
Speaker 1: Catt to drinkin dat?
Speaker 2: You're completely right, bro, give it up to you. That's share right, nigga?
Speaker 12: Yeah what.
Speaker 2: Ship relaxed said he's got new tef It.
Speaker 1: Wasn't if it wasn't for empty shan em C shampoo.
Speaker 2: Queen's on the map, that's right, and particularly Queen queens Bridge Queen what queens?
Speaker 5: No, we gotta give one DMC that we say Queen before that was Shane was before rund.
Speaker 2: Was before come on, qu my god, what am I doing? I love sh I gotta, I gotta you gotta go with that hash. What you mean? It's no cool?
Speaker 1: Before but is over was way before runs DMC is really nobody wraps queens but ship.
Speaker 2: We didn't know that. Nothing top and after least school we we opened up Ship.
Speaker 6: Chris Groove Wild Styles the first Hucky you want to.
Speaker 2: Take you monkey?
Speaker 4: Come?
Speaker 2: You want monkey.
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 2: That story? Who that story? I think boys got to hear that story. I'm not gonna take a pet. He was like, Bosi, you want to hit the monkey Boker? I thought you mean Chris Park from The Fat Boy coming off Super Bowl weekend. I'm not gonna lie to u. E f N. I feel like every pick that I picked went through. We did it. It was a great pig. We did a good sweet about them. Yeah, I don't think they did good at all.
Speaker 4: Behold on, man, we gotta shot out Underdog to make sure everybody downloads. We got Underdog Fantasy app use your code, drink Champs, drink or Champs. Drink or Champ and get massive to one hundred dollars. Damn, let's go under shout out under the Dog. Fantasy following me under the Dog. I'm gonna be honest. You should just stick with me. I'm gonna be honest. I was watching the Super Bowl and I said, I'm a genius. Everything that I said went through.
Speaker 1: Almost perfectly, almost per really almost. And but let's pick up to Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Wait, God, and what's what's telling Swiss boyfriend name?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Travis Kelcey, what do we Wand Tom? He was out there, his bed was shining. He made the faith, even though he didn't make the faith.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yes, Davin. So where we go? Where we going? Paul? What were doing this week? So this week we got the NBA All Stars.
Speaker 15: Goddamn All Star weekend is Gigan, Indiana and Indiana. The West Coast roster, the East Coast roster is full, and we're gonna do some rival picks.
Speaker 2: Let's go for those guys. Let's go. Yeah, I'll be good.
Speaker 15: So so the starting five for the West Coast is Luca, Doncan, Kevin Durant Okay, Shy gilges Lebron James.
Speaker 2: And the Kola Jokis. Okay, I like the I like the just to say the East, the East, the East Coast.
Speaker 15: All Stars is Giannistkupo. For those that don't know, Tyris Halliburton Dame Dollard from his first time in the East and he got the first All Star.
Speaker 1: But we's Dame Dollar Avera. Now he's in Milwaukee. Bujanni, he's always Portland.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: We got Jason Tatum from the Celtics and the last one is Joel and B.
Speaker 2: But he got hurt. He got an m c l TA telling us to do like D's album.
Speaker 15: You know, they substituted him. I think with Julius Randall also got substituted because they both got the next okay, he got injured also. Yeah, so they added on Paolo Bancho and Trey Young. Okay, so what do you think?
Speaker 2: So the is gonna be more of a rival. Who's gonna do higher? Lower?
Speaker 15: Is it gonna be Luca don Ky higher or lower than Giannis.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm not gonna lie. I'm I hate to say this. I'm going with the West, the East and West. You're going for the west victory.
Speaker 2: I'm going for the west victory, Sonny, East course West, I'm going for the East. Now I'm with you, bro.
Speaker 15: So now one more rival three point challenge to change it up. It's not gonna be a bunch of three point artists anymore. It's gonna be one on one. I heard woman is gonna be involved Sabrina on that scul against Steph Curry.
Speaker 2: So you know Steph Curry is a tube. He dropped sixty points. Carry is going whip hard.
Speaker 1: All right on.
Speaker 2: Record, I'm going for Sabrina and the w n B A. I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 15: Listen, listen, gonna turn it up on old half part three point contest. They're gonna be having stations that he's gonna take turns twenty seconds.
Speaker 4: Hey man, that level is a Playfield's here because I want to actually see a game where it's what do they call it on on a plane mixed cabin, right, a mixed cabin, which means you.
Speaker 1: Might fly here coach and you might come back first class, or you might go there first class and come back coach. Mixed cabin. So I would like to see an All Star game mixed What is a mixed cabin meaning this girls on team with the guys, guys, the team with the girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that should be. That should be the All Star game on Monday. You know how they got shoot out on Sunday. Excuse me, they got the Rookie Game.
Speaker 1: On Saturday, Rookie Game on Saturday, actually official All Star Game on Sunday, and then yeah, Monday, a three day weekend, Monday, they beat Mixed Cabin.
Speaker 2: Did I make up some ship? Yes? I don't know if they're gonna they're going to see me at all. So you if they do listen to me, they're not gonna.
Speaker 4: Give me the propis so you make sure we give a shout out to our partners. Underdog Fantasy. Download the app, use the code drink Champs, Get matched, get to our party.
Speaker 2: Fantasy is probably the funniest thing that we're involved in right now. So fucking fun. Goddamn on the app.
Speaker 15: I go on the app, Drink Champs, Army Underdog Fantasy. Download the app, give you the promo code drink Champs, Drink Champs, and don't forgive you said I know before tonight, before the All Star Game.
Speaker 2: You get a point five pick on Lebron James.
Speaker 5: And by the way, look again, like we said earlier on the Dog fantasy is our partners.
Speaker 2: But this is one of the funniest partners that we ever had. And guess what, you guys can get to make money.
Speaker 5: Holy monly Guami, you guys always get to watch us and laugh and do this, but now you get to make some changes, need to change.
Speaker 2: Do you understand what I'm saying? You know what I mean? Get yourself. You just said underdogs. Yes, yeah, let's go because let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a little tipsy. You know what I'm saying. You know what, though this was necessary inventing? What stories was he talking about?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I got stories for days. We're not doing maybe maybe not maybe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can you can do a couple. You can do a couple. Let's do a couple of quick times. This is this is where we have a little fun. Come on, you know, man, they want to be good. Shot, let's talk shot. You gotta skip a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're skipping a lot of this one. I used to smack niggas in the hell no.
Speaker 4: No, this is where we're going light. We're gonna like we're gonna don't know me. We know you, man, Listen, this is the rules.
Speaker 2: Ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we will give you two choices. You pick one, and if you don't pick one, then we drinking.
Speaker 1: Shouting out, I've been drinking the most anyway, I don't need to drink frank Champs exactly.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you. Listen, We're gonna give you two choices. If you pick one, we're not drinking. If you don't pick we drink your shots is right there though, those little shots, not the big shots. We just take shake shot, the little.
Speaker 1: One, little just take the drink Champs now this small supper Champs, Supper Champions.
Speaker 2: It's a decent game.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we dragged. I thought there was a drink cham you want to go first? This is over forty chance tupacer d m X. I'm not gonn answer that, dumb asship.
Speaker 2: So that's both you're saying. But drink whechair. By the way, give me a light. What's in there? Can we can we wrap that up? DMX? What? First of all nas? First of all nods.
Speaker 1: Etha is the greatest of all time nas And because I produced and me Jeff and JB recipes produced on Stealmatic. The intro, the greatest intro of all time produced that. So yeah, Nas, thank you, mister Lee.
Speaker 4: All right, old how you said both and then he didn't? No, he didn't say both he and this one? He said no, he said both of the first walk He said, yeah, you want to say the third one?
Speaker 1: Can?
Speaker 2: Nah? You got this? You a drinking what I've been drinking this whole time? We've been drinking. I'm just a professor. Where we are? We are?
Speaker 16: Joe Buttons, Yeah, I thought we drink here. I thought we drink here. Now we stop drinking a lot, Joe Buttons. Nigga, I'm saying, fuck you talking about next question?
Speaker 2: Tombab Tombo.
Speaker 1: I'm in Atlanta, Nigga, machine gun Kelly fuck eminem bro so which one em Bronia?
Speaker 2: Fucking fuck both of them? Bro drinking drinking Nigga. I shout out.
Speaker 1: NAS and fucking Nas and jay Z Nigga, reasonable doubt, fuck the niggas them niggas.
Speaker 2: Ain't you like them? Let me ask you a question, Nasa eminem more what you saying? Have a machine gun?
Speaker 1: Kelly?
Speaker 2: Who you like? This is not my interview. No's how come I now I gonna answer it? You can't, well, I'm asking you nas the machina Kelly, No, you know, no machika Kelly. Yeah, I don't know. Yes, you want me to say real?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Eminem Eminem?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You like Eminem? Huh?
Speaker 1: You like him?
Speaker 2: Why do you like him?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Why you like him?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Tell me? Tell me the first time you heard him? Bro? I don't remember the first time I heard him? So why do you like him?
Speaker 1: Bro? Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why you like him?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Why you like Eminem? Bro?
Speaker 6: Let me?
Speaker 2: He got lyric? Everybody got lyrics? What a monster? A monster? He's a monster. Yeah, he's a monster. Okay, okay, we're playing the game. Do we'll get back to that. That's so kill Eminem in a battle rap, Bro, that's for Philly fucking Cassidy will kill Eminem in a battle rap. Bro. Why do y'all give Eminem so much props? Why why do y'all like him because he's white? Is that will be? What do you mean? Nah?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What he fuck that? We don't listen to that in the hood, bro.
Speaker 1: Normally, I've never ever, ever, I've been around you a long time personally, personally. I guess there's a personal ship. I won't say yeah, okay, I can say it whatever you want. No, y'all love you. You never played them in them around me. I never played mob deep around you.
Speaker 2: You did. I produced the song with you and fucking Pee God Rest of Dead. I produced that. That's not I'm still trying to get published.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: We two times for a long time. But that record.
Speaker 1: Sony always like seven thousand for the same in that record, gongoole, but trying to get any seven thousand, you know, Gong Gong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's been getting you my and nature money and everybody else's money. He didn't get me ship.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of money, yo.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about how the funk in the street and raping us for our publishers are we gonna talk about that? First of all? Universal Okay. I made the sauce hip Hophits and sold five million units. Leo and and did y'all know that?
Speaker 2: Leo? Who the fuck U? Did y'all know that?
Speaker 1: Leo Steve style and shakeoub the Jeweler with video fixings in my video. Yeah, that's that's not that's not your video fixing. That's documenting everybody that were video fixes in my video.
Speaker 2: It's not about that. My quip with the shops in the shark tank. That's hard. You just talk about that. That was hard. Yeah, okay, co signed, so I gotta say that was hard. That was all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that Leo Cohens runs YouTube, Steve Style runs was the City Runs, United Masters Shake Up to Jeweler is a multi trillionaire.
Speaker 2: There was video fixings in my fucking video. How about that? There was a part of your video it was video fixings. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck you're talking about just go pull a bank to this. Can you just see the video fixings.
Speaker 2: In my video? We was in Boston.
Speaker 17: I got the.
Speaker 1: Dick suck. He's making these fun you know. Look, this is the matter with you. What type of widow ship is that? I got him two chicks. We used to have a studio Canton across the street was a house at home.
Speaker 2: I got two chicks.
Speaker 1: He's okay, man, my baby say hey yeah yeah yeah fuck you mean man, niggas fu niggas could sell me.
Speaker 4: Man, Rock and fella rock a fella and rough riders. Huh rock and fella rough riders?
Speaker 2: What are we doing? It was a shot time what am I supposed to do? Pick one? You pick one or note or or you know both of them. Amazing motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Just go.
Speaker 2: With shot shot shot shot, Almighty r s O or made men. We're trying to be cute right now, we're trying to be cute. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: First of all, right, there is no Benzeno without Almighty others saw a name, man, there is no me.
Speaker 2: I love my niggas, I love E DV.
Speaker 1: Is mister Jesus Tony Rohan the two times just two times is my fucking real brother. Like y'all don't even understand what we've been through just as friends, and all the gun battles and all the loss and the depths and the crazy ship and the indictments in the Federal Did you know that the motherfucker war a fucking wire at the source with me?
Speaker 2: Hey? What else? Who else? Is this game over? Both? You said?
Speaker 1: Both said both, Yeah, So this is my fucking I would die for them niggas kill We chanced take a shot that you're not even drinking.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking drink champions, Big nobody drunk more than me on drinks?
Speaker 18: How many drinks Champs? I and did this is your fourth I believe I'm the fucking drink champs. Only kiss did for kiss.
Speaker 2: You tie you and Kiss shout out to Jada Kiss. I love Jada Kiss. What okay? So let me let me let me take that that say how proud of you I am? Hold me let me take that for example.
Speaker 1: Right, you just said you're proud of jadass No no, no no, but you said you show love to Jada Kiss.
Speaker 2: It's been known that you guys in the Rough Riders have beef. You and Jada Kiss have beef. You want to hear the story, We're gonna tell the story. We all all with Jady with rough Riders.
Speaker 1: That's the whole Rough Riders, the amazing, incredible rough Rider shout to d And while in their contribution like like honestly like Tupacing and and and and really did X really stand alone than anybody else. There's really nobody in hip hop than Tupaca and did X because and the way I say this is because they took their wildness and hip hop nests and they famous, and they fame as far as our big they was and didn't give a fucking gave him who they was. We're on tour made men cash money in Rough Riders. It's our first big tour. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Yo.
Speaker 1: Yo know okay, Rough Riders were on tour. I'm proud of you. I know what I'm thinking. I'm proud of you, nigga.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Roders first Alight, first tour, fifty cents opening up for us a few times, like in the g unit, Tony Yayo and.
Speaker 2: Earl Banks. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So tour with shit the way, the way, the way, I'm I'm I'm I'm the headman. I didn't want to be the head man back then because the head man when it was investigating and I got indeted, the head man would have gotten me to Rico.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I ain't the head man. I'm just a part of the group. But we all passed that now so we on tour. This is amazing. Now.
Speaker 1: I got a guy named Jermaine. Shout to Jermaine, Shout to my brother Jenks. Jermaine is on. The tour was a United States tour. Depth Jam had a promotional bus that they would go before a day before and put up like posters and everything before you. Right, So Jermaine, it was on the death jem Bus. I had Jermaine on the deaf jem Bus cool so he would go. You know what I'm saying. We had our own bus. I paid for own bus. I paid for the hotel. Yeah, I was making I ran through about twenty million and three year I turned down fifty five million from Bob Johnson. Niggas tell me, you know, hu it what the fucking niggas tell me? I turned down fifty five million from Bob Johnson. Fifty five million, niggas, Bob Johnson's BT and oh, I was swiping American expressed them the elect press cards till there was no black swiping that there was no black and.
Speaker 2: I was coming with ten twenty niggas. Yeah, you know the Beverly Hills Hotel, Yes, I do you know that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. Beverly Hills. Huh Yeah, one of the most expensive, amazing hotels in the world. Right, could you you know what I'm saying, Yes, I'm agreeing.
Speaker 1: In the back is the Bungalows twelve hundred at night, fifteen hundred night, right. I stayed there three months in the back next to some of the Redstone. You know, some of the reds Stone is absolutely not Some of the red zone is the president of Viacom, and who owns Viacom. God damn they know Viacom is absolutely Vicom owns bt MTV if I each one. So I had my hat, my hair half braided. When you have a bungalow, they give you the things you come out to shot with the bathrooms. Some walk with the bathrobes getting ready. The braider was at the front desk.
Speaker 2: We have to.
Speaker 1: So it's amaze of a whole bunch of shit in the bungalows. The bungalow's got its own fireplace, fruit every day. Yeah, twelve hundred a night. I stayed there for three months. All you smart niggas do the math. That's how much money I was making.
Speaker 17: Night.
Speaker 1: And they wasn't giving us a discount. When I walked through one day, some of the Redstone was there with a couple of people.
Speaker 2: He looked at me like I was like, I was like, fuck you something the red Stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm being seen on nigga like my hair was half out and I'm going to get my braider out of say that. But he's just looking at me crazy. I'm like, nigga, I belong here. That's my bunkerlow next to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I had like six niggas in three different rooms in the Beverly Hills. So after three months, you wrapped like three hundred thousand or something to two hundreds. Sometimes that's the shit I was doing the fucking niggas. Tell me, and you paid to be on tour with y'a rul too.
Speaker 2: I paid that. We went on around the world like ten million at the time. Shout out to y'all rule. Man.
Speaker 1: People don't know that right. First of all, let me tell how God worked. I didn't even know y'all rule when fifty was at the Hit factory or remember the Hit Factory on fifty four and then you go right down the street and Sony's right there. You remember that Sony had this like this little fucking thing and you could play games there this like little thing.
Speaker 2: Remember Sony hip hop school hip hop?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. The niggas in the basement and ship you have the hip hop wrong?
Speaker 1: Fuck you, fuck Sony, Sony, only money right now for the nas, for.
Speaker 2: For the fucking for your song.
Speaker 1: Damn you and Prodigy, Sony O be like eighty thousand, it's Prodigy song, give my fucking.
Speaker 2: Money, Sony, Yeah, what you wrapped? Yeah? What you wrapped?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Me and two times they always like eighty seven thousand, Damn, can you call fucking Sony tell you right now we produced that you didn't get money from. I wanted to say FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna the same goddamn thing.
Speaker 2: I need that fucking money. Prodigy man, Rest of Beast, Prodiy y'all was first of all. First of all, I'm gonna keep it wanting it.
Speaker 1: Prodigy was when Prodigy and then come out with Shook Ones, That's when New York became Gangster.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep it wanting it. Then when y'all came out with t N O Y, That's what I was like. But Prodigy, we gotta give it to them, got shook when they came out with Shook one.
Speaker 1: Because New York was on a whole bunch of other boom bap and a whole bunch of you know what I'm saying, ROGI, Progy and Habit came out. That's when they came out with Gangster. That's when New York turned gangster right or wrong? Who was gangster before Prodigy?
Speaker 2: And could your wrap? Could you wrap? Come on? She wrapped and ship.
Speaker 1: But he didn't get no. They didn't get no. The first part of Shook Ones was when you turn the stove on, you hear that click click click click when you're boiling that crack him. Niggas did that, man, they did that like they tuned. They tuned New York up. NAS was actually the NAS was NOAs was dope now that the five mics Illmatic was the dopest at one of the items ever made.
Speaker 2: But I didn't get.
Speaker 1: From Knabs when I got from Prodigy and Happy when they came out with Shook Ones, I just respect when they had.
Speaker 11: TONI is that second and that's their second album.
Speaker 2: To I didn't get that.
Speaker 1: I didn't get that when I got when when I've seen Shook Ones, that's when to me, New York was gangster.
Speaker 2: You understand I'm saying, when, when what the funk would we talking about? Mab D? We talked about Eminem No no, no, no d D.
Speaker 1: We talk about Eminem No no no, We're gonna talk about eminem a million times.
Speaker 2: That's how you want to talk about it. That's it. No, no, no, no, we wanna get tom. We're gonna get back a bunch of questions about a bunch of questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's why we really hit not really your legacy, your legacy.
Speaker 2: Here for your legacy, your legacy, your legacy. Let list you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, what's what's brings great questions to the next question for me?
Speaker 2: Mob deep or m O p O No, No, I love little fame, I love billy dance. Come on, mess out policy.
Speaker 1: Come on kid, now, you cannot say mob deep or m O p Let me tell you something. M O p is so what you wouldn't even think? Who's the drink champ?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like to look y'all niggas is lightweight? Were going tonight after this? Nowhere? Who were going to office? Who are we going nowhere? Why?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 2: Because we? I got married, I got babies, babies, I.
Speaker 19: Got little congratulations than you think you.
Speaker 2: Come on, f n I'm really proud of you, Thank you. I'm really proud of you, bro. That's real ship and I'm proud of you. Right remember that time you were trying to like calm me down.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you when we when you get we will get real, real funny for y'all. Zeno used to use Twitter, I swear to guard and look at somebody. And somebody would say something bad about Zeno.
Speaker 2: He'd be like, well were you at right now? You know He's.
Speaker 1: I'm like z you know this could be bots yo. He would give them the address to where he at. No, no, it was, It wasn't, but you're right. I used to think that was the new way of pro.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the new NP fights to get shut up and sit there for hours away from he responds to every single thing that ever.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, listen. One time, we used to go to this Italian it's a it's an Italian meat market.
Speaker 5: Right like it's by your studio, right, I don't know if you remember, And we used to go this was off secret ship to go to this Italian spot and somebody says something that he didn't like on Twitter. As Zino said, listen, I'm going to the Italian market.
Speaker 2: Right now, come and meet me. No damn involved with you know, looking like this, he got the Mom'm like.
Speaker 1: Trapped up like the mom trapped up like niggas ship play with me.
Speaker 2: Listen, you know, you know, you know right like you know niggas ain't challenged.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: So this is Mike Face.
Speaker 4: Okay, So so homie from from may Day that I managed my homies and we talked about this before, but I'm bring it up again. Recognized comes from the battle scene. He was on the the MTV Battle thing and he he did a freestyle a mixtape, obscure mixtape, and he mentions, you know in the oza.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he said, but all I know is that he got the number to the label. I don't think that's what it was.
Speaker 20: He's all I do is bad bad pitches, spend money, help niggas.
Speaker 1: What the fuck you got the problem with me for? Why the fuck mentioned me? You were not doing nothing to me. First of all, out blow a niggas ship out. Nigga shipped out because all my niggas are dead. Everything around me I love is dead. I love my girl, I love my son. Most of my niggas I grew up with dead. Like, why what you're talking about my neck? I got a fucking neck. Everybody has a fucking neck, shuts, it's what the fucking heads, it's stupid, and everybody share his shop. Don't get the neck like share shops. Next, bigause me. You don't saying nothing ship everybody you know sh sh you've been a club sha shake?
Speaker 2: What this thick? Next? Biggs? Mis right, you don't say nothing about him? You're going for ne fu. You're going next for neck.
Speaker 1: Jesus man, because because because they mother like me and the sisters like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put my dick in a mo yeah funk. All that.
Speaker 1: Is this gonna be your revolt. Yes, I've never been on revolt. I've been three times, never put my scenes on revolt. Now I'm going on revolt. You're not.
Speaker 2: You're revolt now.
Speaker 1: You it's about time. It's about time you love me, niggah. But let me ask you the risk records.
Speaker 2: Am I your established that? Yes you are ready that. But on both this records that we noticed you both mentioned Diddy on both.
Speaker 1: Records, I love Diddy man, Diddy. Let me tell you something about Diddy man. Okay, can tell you somebody. Me and Diddy got a song called Who's Benzena? First of all, who did it better than Diddy? Your cat Williams? I love Cat Williams. First of all, did you do that? Kevin what's his name? Kevin Kevin Hart was running through.
Speaker 2: The was like, that's my son. Nigga got a lot of kids, man, Yeah, because I gave.
Speaker 1: Him the opportunity to be the source of Wards nigga.
Speaker 2: And he seen me.
Speaker 1: He seen me at his kids birthday party because my baby mother and his baby mother was cool when I got showed up, but he had like he didn't even know me. Same with DJ khaled. I gave DJ Calid Club Zeno social wards DJ. Why these niggas and then when I then when I fall and lose everything, these niggas don't even want to be like, Yo, Zeno, come on top of nigga.
Speaker 2: I am. It's like yo, if you fucked up nigga, come on man, nigga. Yeah, that's why I be fucked up with these niggas.
Speaker 1: Man. I was fucked up out here. I was fucked up out here. Bro, how come these niggas ain't come and tell me they'll come on Zeno. I didn't mind because I get in the streets. I'm a street nigga. I'm full Corn's Boston nigga.
Speaker 2: We get it in.
Speaker 1: We don't be in when it's sorcealow. We lost that everything, and we lost everything. David was fucked up.
Speaker 9: Not me.
Speaker 1: Shit, I'll go back to corn so crack right. But do you let me ask you something like that, fed Sonny.
Speaker 5: What's the difference between when the sauce was the biggest in the world to now is do you see the industry as faced?
Speaker 1: First of all, I want to shout out to Londel McMillan. I want to shout out first who bought the sauce. The person that has a sauce now, shout out to him. He's doing a great job with it. People don't understand that. Dave Steve started H Edward Young. H Edward Young was one of the original niggas.
Speaker 2: His name is H.
Speaker 1: Edward Young. I don't even know what H stands for all these fucking years. What the fuck does age stand for? Harold Henry As?
Speaker 2: Can you google the ship? Motherfucker? H.
Speaker 1: So they invested in the sauce magazine took out a nine million. Dave told me nine, but it was really twelve. He gave me a million out of it. You know, I used to run through so much money a fan. I didn't give a fuck. I used to I had an American express card. I used to just swipe it till it's done with black shit on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I barely graduated from high school. My nigga, I sold drugs and gang bangs all my life. What else did I know about? I had to learn when I got with Dave, I had to learn shit. Dave is one of the most amazing motherfuckers on planet Earth. Now I know, we don't fuck around Dave. You know why me and Dave don't fuck with each other no more? Because Dave fell in love with a black woman with a fat booty. And that's why. That's why what's want to do with you guys? Because the booty rules all the booty rules everything. You don't notice that pussy pussy will change you from me? It me and you were cool and you got the best pussy in your life, you would say fuck me if probably, you wouldn't give a fuck, right, it's a joy. Sonny went to Sonny, you went in, Sonny would immediately.
Speaker 2: No, Sonny's a fucking monster. No, Sonny will use a pun. But if fan loves like me and you know how fat asses are, wait, wait, wait, come on, but that can't be the reason why you and but that can't be. That can't be the reason why you Indeed me, no, that's not the reason. The case of all, me and Dave May's accomplished many things. Me and Dave Mays went up.
Speaker 1: Into Bob Johnson's motherfucking office and turned down fifty five million dollars.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. What what I think?
Speaker 1: He's just so betee for. I think he's just so beteef for. I think he's just so beteef for three billion dollars. He gave his wife a billion, went and bought the Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 2: That think.
Speaker 1: We went and met Bob Johnson in DC when he was packing up his office and leaving, BT sold it. They said, Hey, I didn't want to talk to you motherfuckers. I don't even like you niggas, but I'm gonna write down what I want to offer, and I'm gonna walk out the room.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay.
Speaker 1: He wrote down a loop piece of paper this big, and Dave opened it up. That bitch said fifty five I say, ain't that a bitch? My dick didn't even get hard. Yeah, yeah, fucking right, Because if we were we wanted seventy five million.
Speaker 2: If he gave us seventy five million. That had been cool.
Speaker 1: He said, take the fifty five million and walk off into the sunset. We owed to break thirty million dollars from the investment that Dave May's h ed winding on.
Speaker 2: Steve stopped made in the internet.
Speaker 1: In the dot com and the internet, and it crashed and I had, by the way, bets, you had nothing.
Speaker 2: To do with that. I mean, nobody knew that it was going to the book a burse. You had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: Stupid shit. The computers was this fucking big. Nobody had smartphones. Why are you investing all this money to this? They gave me a couple of a million dollars, But I spent that shit in maybe six months because I because because I gave I was Robin hood. Yeah, man, motherfuckers man, I was giving away everything.
Speaker 2: I didn't care because when I grew up, I was a hustler.
Speaker 1: So anytime I would get anytime you get from the plug, right, you're supposed to give him his money first and then get your profit. I just take my profit off the top and then fuck up a little bit of his. I just I just couldn't help it. That sounds like I just couldn't help it. You're gambling, man.
Speaker 2: I love all my I couldn't help it.
Speaker 3: I would always whatever the prophet is, wherever I would get some work, and wherever the first thing off it.
Speaker 1: A little bit for me, I'm gonna buy everything and then fuck up a little bit of them.
Speaker 2: But wait, so why didn't you take the fifty five, Mili? Why?
Speaker 1: Because I felt me and Dave one seventy five Bob didn't want us to. Bob was so fly with a suit and anything I had on Adidas.
Speaker 21: Well, he literally said, I don't like you, but he didn't even like me. I get set that though. I can tell, I canna tell what niggas don't like me? The fuck you could look at it, nigga and the nigga oh fuck, like he's just so beat for three billion, he didn't he.
Speaker 2: Maybe like fifty five was non negotiab.
Speaker 1: You couldn't say, I'm gonna write it was a little bit more on a piece of paper this big he ripped up a piece of paper. I mean a suit. The suit he had almost fly as fuck fitted. Yeah, that niggas fly as fuck. And he said, I'm right down what I want when I come back, y'all gonna give me an answer?
Speaker 16: Why don't you scratch it off and right down? And then why do you want to talk to your peasants?
Speaker 2: That's how he was. And then they say that that's how you felt.
Speaker 1: You all that we opened it up and it said fifty five million, and I said, we own the big thirty million. Oh okay, this is gonna take out half walk away with three four million piece. And he doesn't want us to work there no more. If he said, look, I'll keep y'allways as working, then y'all run it.
Speaker 2: We would have stayed.
Speaker 1: He's like, y'all gonna get the fuck out of here and fifty five million and go, I'll pay off thirty million yard of the bank.
Speaker 2: And I probably had about four million dollars.
Speaker 1: I said, no. I made the decision. I said, nah, Dave, because he was close to going public. Wolf for walking public, see the wolf for Wall Street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was doing. I was the Wolf of walk Street of hip hop? Did you go public? I have more money than jay Z and go public?
Speaker 1: I had more money in jay Z and days jay Z put together at one time public jay Z and and did he had to answer to somebody back then, I had it. I didn't have to answer to nobody. See, let's talk about that. I understand you and Diddy situation. Let me get my fight. I got my flowers. I had more money than jay Z and did he put together zeno? Did you guys go public? Did I tell you about the story with jay Z? And Dame came to the source office that mad about the office and I had about six seven public guns to them in the office because they was bad.
Speaker 2: And then they left the office because they was bad.
Speaker 1: I ain't get the cover and listen, Reasonable Doubt is by far the top five album. I love jay Z, but them niggas came in there Rod thinking Dave was some punk ass white boy, and we had niggas chilling up in there with motherfucking mac ten.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a we had mac Ten's. Mac Ten's. That was, you know what I'm saying, AARs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had Mecton's and ars and AARs in the office chilling to wait to see what was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: See, people thought I was the muscle. I was the muscle.
Speaker 1: I had a gang of Boston niggas shouts all my nine to fifteen niggas four Corn niggas, Boston niggas. We held Dave down, Dave bro We making millions of dollars. You think niggas ain't trying to fucking try to test. We making millions of dollars. Bro We making two and a half million dollars a month of pure.
Speaker 2: Cash.
Speaker 1: Nigga twenty two and a half million dollars a month that jay Z and Diddy wasn't making that. Ain't no fucking way Russell wasn't making that. Oh yeah, the zeester was making that. And I'm I'm pressing the buttons. Yeah, I'm doing amazing shit, doing everything that nigga could ever want to do.
Speaker 2: I didn't save no money. I never had to save his account. I only had check. I only had checking. I'm checking.
Speaker 1: Hey, I didn't know what the fucking saving accounts was. I didn't even know where the fucking look. I brought my man, Trev, pretty big Trev. We shopping in Braintreat Mall, and motherfucker asked him for my credit costs.
Speaker 2: Have asked me for my ID because I just spent a whole bunch of money.
Speaker 1: We getting ready to go downtown, go down to Martha's vineyard and they beat the ship out of me and our shop then came. I did three months for that to our shops. Yeah, he beat the ship out of me because I spent that bunch of money.
Speaker 2: On me and Trev.
Speaker 1: And I had an American Express Gold card at the time, and they're like, ain't no way a nigga in Boston gonna have American Express Gold card.
Speaker 2: And I bought Trev just got in jail, and I bought.
Speaker 1: Him about that dollars worth the clothes and we get ready to go to Martha's Vineyard and these motherfuckers. I brought the clothes and then I'm in the mall and they said, hey, let me see I D I said, fuck your mother. Fuck your mother. Yeah, your mother, I'm gonna skip you my d motherfucker. They just I just spent this money on me and my man. The nigga put the the spray ship that what is it called the sprayed it and fucked me up, beat the ship out of me and dragged me.
Speaker 2: Out the mall like this, and our shoppedon came. I got locked up. Our shopped and came and visited me, and our shopped and came and visited me in jail. Did you know that right? He said? Man? He said man, I said, man, I was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: You know what's so funny when they call you from yourself?
Speaker 1: I had my little like folder like I was like walking through the cell like I was really doing ship, like I don't even doing shit.
Speaker 2: I just had the folder just to look good. But but the but the CEOs, it wasn't even doing shit. It was like Al shop is coming to visit you.
Speaker 1: I just grabbed the phone that like I was, how even what was the thing even in the phone. So so so the so the crackers was looking at me walking out the fucking hallways and they was like yeah. Like I was like, yeah, fuck you, Al Sharpton's head, you know what I'm saying. And when I got to Al, Al said, let me tell you about al right. So I was a hustler that was a mother first of all. Our charged just twenty five thousand to have pick of signs. Out charges you for pick a sign.
Speaker 2: He charged you for promotion. I love you, baby, actually I love you. I tell the story.
Speaker 1: I can't tell your story about Al Shopton secretary when he picked me up and when he picked me up from Jack can tell that. So Al shopped to pick me up from jail in the limousine and with a secretary, and I went to the hotel where a secretary and beat it out, beat the brains out of it.
Speaker 2: This was our shop. The secretary paid out shopping.
Speaker 1: Anytime we needed people with picket signs, we.
Speaker 2: Paid our shopped. When I went to our shop, the Church and hallm Our shopped.
Speaker 1: That would have the motherfuckers with five hundred anybody of five hundred dollars. The niggas would come over fus house shop five hundred dollars.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the niggas the house shopped. They gave me the five hundred dogs. I would get the five hundred dollars. Yeah, yeah, I fuck with that.
Speaker 2: I love Al. I fuck with the big owl. Not to Slim. I fuck with slim out too, slim out on MSN. Yeah, I don't make no slim shadies. First of all, First of all, we gave out a bunch of money. When you need picket signs, it's a it's a cost.
Speaker 1: You could have one hundred picket niggas pickets for fifteen thousand, or three hundred picket niggas for twenty five thousand. Yeah me, yeah, me and Dave met al and gave him twenty five thousand. Was smoking cigars with him, Steve style. You want niggas with picking signs, that's a cost, that's gonna cost you.
Speaker 2: I fucking love Owl because that was a hustler. Oh you think that ship? Just really you're charging you for those picking signs? Yeah, we gave out thousands of dollars. Sit down, you know? Fuck you mean?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love Al because as a nigga, and we got it. We got a hustle. Ain't nothing matter with that? Fucking I respected it, You respect it? Yeah, fucking right, not pretty much? So moving on. Uh, I'm madly and I'm buying you, baby. I just gotta get the money right here on dream jams, dream chams for host of get on you up? Yes, are you the best dream chairs the host of wedding but not the man?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold him for that. Yeah, we're gonna do it. We're gonna do it. We've been drinking, drinking, we've been drinking. Woman. I supposed to be the godfather quarter ready, so so okay, you know what, he's my kids, so the master.
Speaker 1: I always felt like that was like begging like a baby, shout Catholic and you no, I don't got wh what are you?
Speaker 2: I am earth? What's our what's exactly? I don't know what? I was raised Catholic? Okay, so I was raised Catholic.
Speaker 16: It was like the candles, fellow, that's voodoo right there.
Speaker 2: That's voodoo. If you light him that his head's good. Something there. That's voodoo right there. That's why we're winning. That's the lumin that's our version of a Luminati. It's hong luberinnati. It's hated Judy, it's hasty voodoo. Luminati. Leave up, leave off Illuminati alone. That's hated voodoo. Leave it back there. Don't like it. You're gonna have a big toe for the rest of your life. Think you're gonna don't your son ain't the spade.
Speaker 1: You don't funai. That's hasty ILLUMINAI right there. We pray to the greet, We pray to the grief. Sean, Yes, that's Sean. Yeah, he agreed on a couple of words. You don't go to the priest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to call you say nor.
Speaker 1: Yes you should, Yes, you should have stunted that video over the.
Speaker 2: Egg, so so far lighted. What happens it enters on fire? Yes, yeah, leave it alone. Well questions right now. Look, but a great thing.
Speaker 5: I wanted, I want to want to be very positive about this because, uh, you birthed the star.
Speaker 2: Mh you birthed the star.
Speaker 5: And I saw that moment when you when you went to see her, and I cried to tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I caught Yeah, I was you drunk?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: Was it the rolling loud moment moment because I got to see you, you know, see your princess and say, you know what when you hugged her.
Speaker 1: Who's the nigga that almost bet on the Buffalo Bills Field?
Speaker 2: What the hell? What the what is it? What's his name? So I went there, right, I got dropped off. I won't see my baby. Then she was there and I met what's his name Hambling? What's his first name? I met? I met Jarvis Jarvis Hamblin, I met Jovis Hamlin.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I met him.
Speaker 1: Because I heard that he was at the party, the All White Remember the All White party.
Speaker 2: You remember the All White party that Michael Rubin gave Okay, oh yeah, in the Hampton Coy was there, okay. And Javis Hamlin was there. Okay, so what Jamal? You sure? I thought it was Jovis who said Jovis somebody, some weird guy back then? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Jamar Hamlin was there, so I guess he was interested in because he was at the white party.
Speaker 2: I guess he was interested in my daughter. Man, Wait, what what was the matter? You said he was interested in your daughter? Jamal? What was his name?
Speaker 1: Jamal Hamlin was there when I went. I went when I went to go watch her rolling out.
Speaker 2: Rolling out? Okay, Jamal Hamlin was there, So he's the first what dam Tomorrow handled like?
Speaker 1: He wanted to kick it to her? He wanted to kick it to her. He was there, so he evidently he met her at the party. He was interested in my daughter right now. First of all, I met him, and he was cool as hell. I met him, was cool. I never met no like when it came to like a man with my daughter. I never met no man, you know what I'm saying. So he was there, he was like, yo, what's up o? G And I was like, all them niggas you invited, you know, huh?
Speaker 2: How dick man I love to drink Champs show. First of all, fuck your buttons. Oh my god, say you don't even like him? Say who said that?
Speaker 1: Do you like him?
Speaker 2: I like your bud, Yes, I do like Joe. Well he thinks this podcast is better than yours. I think everyone got a great podcast, a great maybe in different ways. What what was you talking about? Who? Oh yeah, you hold on.
Speaker 1: Let's let's talk about you seeing your your daughter at that moment, and then we'll we'll go there if that's what you really want to go. But you see so that yeah, hug, that made me come Croy. That was so beautiful. That was beautiful her, and that was beautiful. We talked about that earlier.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, let's talk about this moment when you were how proud, No, I'm saying, how proud was you to see her perform that day?
Speaker 2: That was one of the greatest moments in my life.
Speaker 1: That's that's what we were trying to get to. That so beautiful, man, it's beautiful. I felt that he was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Man. I cried, I saw that cry was drunk. No, you asked me that earlier. That was so well, Rover, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But like, that was an amazing moment because I'm watching her. She was like performing watching me.
Speaker 2: Mm hm oh she knew you was there. I was like, like, first of all, right, her manager, I've known she was born.
Speaker 1: Anthony shouts to Anthony, and he had something to do with Feedti Walk Free Fetti walk and he helped Coy. He's been there whatever since. That moment was big for me. When you go into the stadium. I got dropped off at the highway and I walked in and she's with all these people and they're looking at me, and I'm like, yeah, okay, you know.
Speaker 2: And then I met.
Speaker 1: Uh the Bill's football Uh Jamal Hamlin, Jamal Hamlin right and and uh cool as fuck, bro?
Speaker 2: And I felt for him. Do you remember that moment? No, I didn't see that moment. I saw this momentere you.
Speaker 1: Know what he passed out on the field. Ye, Bro, that was fucked up. He's a great dude, man, I mean I met him for that. See.
Speaker 2: I could tell people was too quick. He's a great guy. So he was there.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know what was going on, you know, I'm just like, you know what I mean. First of all, I don't want to meet No. First of all, Tripp Trippy reds. You want to know why, because first of all, Snaps wouldn't make Crippy. What's tribute should be Red should be ready court was fucking around. I said, I don't want to meet Trippy Red, my father. You know, Schnapps.
Speaker 2: I love Snaps. I love schnopp I love that man. I'm not no Snaps. I love Snaps man. Not only no Snops, I love Snaps.
Speaker 1: Stops is the greatest Snaps went out there to meet him. When Snapps came back and said, yeah, I ma, he's cool. He smoked a lot of weeds and ship. But my thing is like, I don't want to meet nobody unless you're gonna really do good by my daughter, unless you gotta marry her and then really do good my heart.
Speaker 2: Right well, I respect that. I respect that, w.
Speaker 1: Right right right, Well, I didn't want to go out there to meet him because my thing is like, I don't want.
Speaker 2: I never meet No.
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't even meet him a nigga with coy So my Schnap Schnapps win met Trippy Red. He came back and said they smoke a lot of weed, but you.
Speaker 2: Smoke a lot of weed. I smoke a lot of weed. I'm not what the fuck else are we talking about? Smoking red?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, ye, Sonney because if he thinking play my daughter, nigga said my daughter. Let me tell y'all something. Y'all see what y'all see on my daughter. Don't ever violate my daughter. Yeah, I'm coming niggas see me about myself on Internet. I got a thousand niggas around the country. I love me brobably one hundred thousand because I'm from the Mud and they love Zeno.
Speaker 2: I love Coy.
Speaker 1: How the funck can anybody think that I do love my daughter Betty go through the same ship. No, you go through shit with your daughter. It's just that my ship is on the internet.
Speaker 2: Like funk all that.
Speaker 1: Bro Every father that is not with the baby's mother go through shit, go through ship with their daughter.
Speaker 2: I love Coy. Coy is amazing. I got I got.
Speaker 1: I got from my nuts two boys, and then I took care of two other boys, Kawaime and Mani and Ray Ryan chap On and and and and motherfucking tankawaank Taj.
Speaker 2: All my kids name Coiler Ray. My name is Raymond. Fuck Benzino.
Speaker 1: My mother named me Raymond, so it's Coiler ray Ray Raymond, Taj Raymon. That's his mother named Raymond ray Sean Scott and Zeno and Zinos from Benzino. So like, don't believe on that dumb ship, nor you nor stop right now.
Speaker 2: I don't stop it right now. Just take a drink together. You see me how I was with my daughter. I wanted to drink all that I see, I'm not gonna drink.
Speaker 1: There's nothing in that. There's nothing in that. All right, there's fake drink champs. You're gonna be the real drink champion, fake drink champs.
Speaker 9: Right now, let's make that a little bit of drink because you know why I gotta last the whole night.
Speaker 2: So listen, you'll keep going. You give me another side. I told you I was gonna drink you, I mean drink champions champs. What's this? Asked me to bring you out? No wheelchairs?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 2: Fuck that talking about I'll be coming back. Why we wasted on time about small talk? Were already talked about? Said, I'm Harris because it's nothing.
Speaker 1: The reason I wouldn't be here fighting destroyed this nigga with rap Elvis rap hard.
Speaker 4: Hard is hard.
Speaker 2: I can't lie. I can't lie standing stand and stand and stand and stand.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about that, because that's all I'm really here for. Okay, everything else, everything else means nothing. All people want to know about his eminem right now, let's get right into it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: For years, for years, we thought you was obsessed with eminem and obsessed?
Speaker 2: How almost? How am I obsessed with?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 2: Almost seemed like that? Why? Why? Why?
Speaker 22: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Because it was everything? Or if you don't know, you should just say, just like you did this interview. We did this interview, and you keep going back to marsh. You keep going back to the reason I'm hare is because of eminem. Okay, why well then listen.
Speaker 23: Getting right into it, but stop the small talk. Let's talk to small Come on, you're looking real good, right, he lost weight, We're we're here for you. Let's talk about it. I destroyed them.
Speaker 2: Okay, but hold on all right, let me get you to the mid one day. You are hip hop enthusiast. You know everything.
Speaker 1: I'm a fucking hole legend out, Yes, enthusiasts.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me? Are you telling me?
Speaker 5: You don't recognize eminem at all as a lyricist.
Speaker 2: You said that you're here on dream chance that you do?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: You still what I said?
Speaker 1: You're like that give aut People say.
Speaker 2: Things for you, but the real reason fuck him. Yeah, I don't give a funk about even who I told you that I lied? We all lie? My God, right now, see how many times you lie in the day? I lie?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: What did I say? What did I say? So? Let me ask you something? What the fuck did I say? A man? I lied you him? I don't like him.
Speaker 11: Right now?
Speaker 1: Do you like him?
Speaker 2: Let me be that I do. I just said that iady. Let me Oh wait, manute? Did you need him? Did you meet him one time? What happened when you met him? About something? We just said? What happened? Just we just How did he say out to you? It was it was dope. When he hugged you came down, it was dope. What the fuck is he said? I It was dope.
Speaker 3: It was fucking dope. But what I'm saying, somebody, hold on, I'm niggas talk about Oh no, he's gonna mister Lee tumble you chricking fuck up.
Speaker 2: He got his legs crust on.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold, let me beat Devil's advocate. So right now you're making an album and people say to you, Eminem want to battle you on your own record.
Speaker 1: I want a bottle face the face he's garbage.
Speaker 2: The last three songs he is. Can let you? Okay, Well, let me ask your question. What was his last album?
Speaker 1: Named?
Speaker 2: The last album he dropped? Exactly?
Speaker 1: What the tut?
Speaker 9: I don't think I can let him last time I dropped. We can't name nobody's last album on this table. What's the last album he dropped? Mister Eminem guy? Yeah, about the fuck we're talking about. You don't even know Eminhem. Niggas just want to go because Eminem's wife.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So y'all give a funk about If ever it was black, he'd be cannabis.
Speaker 2: You're whiskey.
Speaker 1: Cannabis don't get in caravans, don't get on drink champs.
Speaker 2: Now we cannabis, bro? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Canabi campus is the black compan I mean you don't care?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Hockey campus saying one, I'm ready for cannabis to be got on.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't give no, you'll give a fuck, you know you out of control?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, many is the drink champs. Right, we're supposed to get drunk. No, we're not supposed to. That's not what it is. Is you a drink champ? Says y'all, y'all going on a slicker round. What then we're supposed to do? We drink it? You don't see you started hearing flowers? Right, let's go.
Speaker 1: That's right, you could drink because alcohol brings out y'all, see rig rosses. What the f y'all see rig rosses? Girl, baby mama, right, let me tell you about drugs and liquor. It brings out the truth. Because when we're sober, we try to be politically correct. When we're drunk and coked out and fucked up and coked out, let's just throw that in there. I'll be cooked out this drunk. You ain't been coked o. Hell, you ain't cooked out.
Speaker 2: Come on, there's somebody advertiser love we coked out? No, we know, we all haven't been coked out. All right, you have sy you main coked out? Stop it? You right, you're right, baby, you're right, baby bullshit that yeah? Yeah, make don't no. I never did coked never did. Come yeah, I never even tested it yet from that frad. You don't remember. You don't remember me, your swear.
Speaker 1: To God, left Frad remembers not be doing coke with him.
Speaker 2: Please please me get.
Speaker 1: Me if you ever do, if you ever did coke, would't already m me. Yeah, I can't believe this ship. I'm left right, nigga coke in his fucking oatmeal? What is he talking about?
Speaker 2: What you wish?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think I think I probably like that. Get let's get back to the hippop. I probably would like it, I have to probably. That's why you scama, you get it passed.
Speaker 1: But he did coke before, wouldn't be able to hide it from any of these niggas sit there as much as because by the way, by the way, I'm an extremist.
Speaker 2: That's me too. I'm gonna do to the stream.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck about I'll give a about anybody that.
Speaker 2: Fifty years I'm fifty eight years old. You come from a different time. Woolas was nice in your era. I smoke wolders. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I know Ray said he smoke wolders. He did that. He said cocaine wis.
Speaker 1: Because because you know what, everybody tried to be everybody on Instagram trying to be so politically good.
Speaker 2: That's why I love Kuan and goes these be who they are and shout.
Speaker 1: To Meta Man because when the whole emminent thing was going on, when they were talking about, oh why he used the magazine, met the man and the red men gave my props.
Speaker 2: So shout to Memphoma.
Speaker 1: I love them niggas, and I love to death Ray Kuan and motherfucking ghost Face because they keep it. Because back then we was experimenting with because the man said that he'll put.
Speaker 2: Himself on the cover every single time if he for time.
Speaker 1: I did an interview with Trick Daddy right down in Atlanta and he right in mind.
Speaker 2: He let me join that s just smells.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the most coke was it was, Oh my god, I love it was smoking dirty.
Speaker 2: I know about it, but I'm like, damn you're doing in the interview.
Speaker 1: You see, I love Trick because nigga, you wal, I'll tell you who you are.
Speaker 2: Man, you'll sunny you dig coke before.
Speaker 1: He's studying you take coke, Sonny, So don't fucking it's nothing to be a shame.
Speaker 2: How are you sonny off. If you have fifty five, no w you dig coke forty six? You take cold before you take coke. Anybody want to be like anybody coke? You come from a different cloth man. All right, so let me ask you.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: It was an internet thing that happened with Buster Rhymes, right and bust You know.
Speaker 1: First of all, I love Bust Rhymes, right, I just don't understand why he's doing videos with my daughter and putting five pictures when she's done with bikinis on it. I love Buster Rhymes. Bust a Rhyme is a fucking legend.
Speaker 2: All I wish. I just wish, and maybe Buster Rhymes did. There is no beef for Buster Rhymes.
Speaker 1: Buster Rhymes went with into the coy situation with only love. Yeah, when nine fifteen happened, me and Buster Rhymes is up the session. It ain't no beef for Bustararons. He's a legend, and I know he only had great things he was understand. Let's say, your daughter is.
Speaker 2: I get I get your I get your point of view. You do if your daughter, oh that's all there's no people. But you know what, he a split star. That's my brother.
Speaker 1: I love Split Star. I love Split Star. This is no beef for Buster Rhymes. Man, he's a legend and he got with Koy and it is what it is. Somebody. I was on live and somebody asked me, and I just answered it. I can only answer things how I feel. I'm not gonna you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Because he did say online he said, you have each other's numbers, wrocim and call me.
Speaker 2: Because your daughter is a star. What the fuck are you talking about? If he has my number? Call me? Hey, bro, I'm getting me do videos with your daughter. What the fuck? You know? What's crazy?
Speaker 1: Everybody has opinions, but nobody goes through the ship I go through. How can you have an opinion if you ain't went through the ship. I went, that's my fucking daughter.
Speaker 2: You're gonna break your glasses and the microphone the same thing.
Speaker 1: That's my fucking daughter. Like what I might say anything wrong?
Speaker 2: I got my daughter manager, Me and Buster Rhyme got songs.
Speaker 1: Who was together when nine eleven happened before? Like for the socials, I love bus around. I love all my black people. Like, I'm not going against my black niggas.
Speaker 2: Man, don't I don't get I don't give a fuck black people. I've already niggas. Niggas is the term for black people. We can say that.
Speaker 1: Niggas slammer out of control because Lee does coke.
Speaker 2: I don't leave before you last one.
Speaker 1: Of the church club, you know me, before everybody might in this motherfucking wrong with cocaine. Right, yeah, yeah, fucking talking about the eight. So proud of mister he was seventies nor for pitt him in the position.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you why I love Norri nor Just show the funk out for a second.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Let me give your flowers. Bro, I mean, you can't late because you want to got a couple of mins, so we got a couple more men.
Speaker 1: I want to keep it on you. I want to give it on you, give it to the ball. Let me tell y'all something that's real. Ship Norri really is. And I'm I'm a little drunk, but I have a little bit of saying this in me. Norwy really is the only nigga that puts on his direct niggas. Direct niggas puts them in position. Mister, I'm mister Lee was a fucking he was missus trapper. He was non no, no, no, let me keep you onehind. Before all this, before he even knew Nory, he was trapper in in Miami, right, trapper.
Speaker 2: You know what the trapper is, right, Trapper, He's like trapper. When Norri put together his squad, what I like about.
Speaker 1: Norwy nor Wey got a squad of guys that's been together for over fucking as long as I and they all love me.
Speaker 2: Like this is this is your crew ship.
Speaker 1: This is just some ship that we but we really fuck with each other on. This is like they love me.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, I'm loved. That's right, That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, just because I'm not I'm loved by this school right here, I'm love I'm loved c J. Ching Bing, I'm love up for real, like niggas who ride for me and I'll ride for I kill a nigga for Nori. You got problem anybody? No, I don't know, because you know niggas love you. Yeah, you know me ya, I mean glad let the guy with the rooster he me and y me will put you in niggas head for you brow yeah and Poky free Poky My brothers heard it right now?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about, Because we're talking about you.
Speaker 1: Said, bow up, you put mister Leon. Is what I'm saying is like people don't know that, Normy, but you got to get your flowers.
Speaker 2: Put Wales streeting.
Speaker 1: You don't put college niggas on, you put real street niggas on.
Speaker 2: Norri watch.
Speaker 8: Norman had watch Out to marry hand watch Out to marry his wife because Larry got a juice ball up in Hallidal like I watched Norri and Nery like y'all don't even understand.
Speaker 2: Like I admire this nigga. I loved it, bro. But but hold I don't want to talk no more. Hold on because me it is when they said this morning held On said that like this is so fake ship. No mu sit that hold that one. You don't love me. You killed out these mother But listen, I'm gonna kill the bigger.
Speaker 1: I killed up Shipn't wight anybody, man, nigga.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck niggas think I am. Yeah, I have to.
Speaker 1: I got to say, nigga, kill me, nigga. I've already lived, nigga, my n live on.
Speaker 2: Come on, what what I'm not for fun? All this ship?
Speaker 22: I'll go on last one, my last one. All right, so hung him, you know, because it's too much fake ship going abound, nigga. We real niggas out here. Fuck di to net this a real like.
Speaker 1: He accepted me and he loved me, nigga like fuck everything else. I'm on here four times because he loved But you know what's amazing about this? Down the last well?
Speaker 4: Let people could they could download the Underdog fantasy app.
Speaker 17: I'm download chance, you get your picks, make your money into fantasy app. But one the last question, I'll tell you I got this from the flea market.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold hold on, one last question, one last hold on. You gotta do drops, yo. Let me tell you something about black people.
Speaker 10: Yo.
Speaker 1: We don't got millions of dollars bro. You god damn right. When I felt I had mens up, when I failed. Yeah, I went to the flea market looking.
Speaker 2: At that pace you.
Speaker 1: I paid twenty five dollars for that, so that I'm not ashamed do that right? Were making these motherfuckers millions of dollars. We the motherfucker. We gotta support each other. We the people, fuck ucci even all them AI. We spend all this money. I don't give a fuck about none of that. I have millions of dollars. I help my people. It's my people. I die to day and it's been about my people. I love Norri beyond drink champs. All right, beyond drink champs.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Stop talking abou Yeah talk bro. You're not dying. Bro, let's go. Let you're not dying. Like yeah, yeah, I'm a rial nigga.
Speaker 1: Man, I just gotta I don't gotta front for niggas like I had zig about twenty million dollars, nigga, I blew twenty twenty five. Hold up, hold up, I blew like twenty five out here eighties. You can tell me, huh, tell me. I don't give a fuck. We all take falls. We all take falls.
Speaker 2: You ain't gotta be on Instagram trying to front like we we niggas. This is who we are. We don't got to be embarrassed none of that. We niggas.
Speaker 1: Them people don't give a fuck about us, Bro, they don't care about us. We gotta be together, Yeah, we gotta be together. I don't give a fuck about spend three four hundred dollars, spend twenty five dollars and look like the same thing.
Speaker 2: Huh huh. It was the matter with y'all people.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all people think that this instagram is these bitches is spent is room room room their roommates five deep to a million followers.
Speaker 2: Forget about all that. We we the culture.
Speaker 1: If we come together and stop hurting each other and stop worrying about trying to outdo each other, we be.
Speaker 2: The fucking greatest in the world.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: They come in to us, Bro, it ain't about this bro down, sit down, man, want I don't want. I want That's it. I got two more questions. I don't want to sit out. Understand that I was standing up.
Speaker 4: Look, it's gonna get you right here, because.
Speaker 1: Because what I'm saying is that we need to come together. Like we don't understand that all this bullshit that we're doing. We fucking shit up, Bro, We fucking shit up. If we come together and stop criticizing and bullshitting with each other and beef with each other and killing each other, we could run this whole motherfucker planet. Bro, Why are we doing this when Martin Malcolm and all these other like bro, Bro, like we the culture, bro, Black Latino valinated people and I'm not saying it going against white people, but they divide us. Bro.
Speaker 2: This is all about like, bro, we the people, Bro, We the people.
Speaker 17: Bro.
Speaker 1: I've had millions and millions of dollars and I'm wearing fake Gucci belts.
Speaker 2: I don't give it the fuck. Man. Come on, man, we'all gotta get out of that. The real flex is coming together.
Speaker 1: If we come together, stop bullshitting with each other, we can motherfucker run this whole shit and everybody can get paper.
Speaker 2: I had the months of dollars, I've had nothing. Come on, you know, come on what we know what. We gotta talk sit down once else. We gotta talk about it because like you're not letting us ask any questions. Just sit down, Just sit down down this this has been a false allegation. But I want to ask you allegations transgiend I'm a fucking catch. Thing is I didn't I haven't been through. I don't know hell.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even see my mother die. I got shot at my mother's funeral. I don't give a funk about none of this. Bro, bros. We hip hop was given to us by God to save us.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The bottom line of artists we gotta come together and stop bullshiting with each other. Yes, I stopped criticizing each other and disrespecting each other. We gotta unify together. Even if we're wrong, we make mistakes, we gotta come together. Man. Enough is enough, Bro, You're right, they're using it against us.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like, let's come together. Bro, we are they love us, the people, the world loves us.
Speaker 2: Let's just come together. Let's stop. Man.
Speaker 1: Even the young niggas everywhere man to stop. I love y'all niggas. Man, There's no reason to be killing each other and going against each other. We all come from nothing. It's a blessing that we can feed each other's families from this shit. Why are we like this? Bro?
Speaker 2: Why do we disrespect each other in the worst way?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Why Bro? Like, we just shit? We just shit.
Speaker 1: All the comedians, all the rappers, all the actors. Let's support each other. Bro. Let me tell you something. Kanye's I love Kanye's. Kanye speak of the Jews. The Jews were the slaves, and they came together and they didn't fuck with nobody else, and they risen up to wear this shit. We could do the same, bro. We're niggas. Bro, we stop killing each other. Man, Stop worrying about who got who got more than each other. Bro, it's not about that because we all ain't. We all come from nothing. They look at us like we ain't shit, Like the stop. I've had millions and millions and I ain't got shit now. And my baby, my baby holding me down, actually holding me down. Bro.
Speaker 2: I looked out for everybody.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm fucked up out here and I still say out here and sell drugs and I.
Speaker 2: Still out here and do what I do. Man, fuck all this.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, come on, I have millions and millions of dollars. That don't mean none of didn't change me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We gotta come together. Black people, we gotta come together. People of color, we gotta come together. Melanated people in Puerto Ricans two means that like, and I'm not saying white people against us, but the power structure that run all this hip hop was given from God. And they gave niggas that could come out of jail and give them checks. And we constantly going at each other and they laughing at each other. Bro, I didn't come on here in Orday to to bullshit.
Speaker 2: Bro. I come on it. I told you. I come on here to get drunk. It's the only thing that can make me speak.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: Have lost too many niggas. Man, I've been supposed to be dead. All all I'm saying is that hip hop was given to us from God. And why do we keep destroying each other black melanated people. And I'm not saying go against white people. There are white people who go against us. Okay, that's them. But we gotta we gotta stop killing each other. We gotta stop going against each other, criticizing, judging, clowning each other. Man, Like, come on, man, enough is enough, bloggers and all that. I don't give a fuck. I've had more money than all you niggas. I have more money than all you niggas. Ya can't tell me shit. But I'm still before corhons on the street and they got barely graduated.
Speaker 2: My mother is dead. I love my mother.
Speaker 1: My mother's the only person that really loved me in life. Hip hop was giving us.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, come on man, come on man.
Speaker 1: All this beef and this bullshit these people are laughing at us.
Speaker 2: Come on, man.
Speaker 1: I love Dave Mays, I love everybody. Really, I got pride too. I didn't want to go out like a sucker. I love everybody man, man that ain't no bad person. He belongs in hip hop. That's a big racist problem in America right now, and then maem could probably stop stop.
Speaker 2: Half of it, like bro, Like listen, all they gotta do is come to the table and this message. That's the message all of them. But that's the message we don't need.
Speaker 1: We don't need that all we Let's just use our common sense, like hip hop was given to us niggas at a time where we was done and put pockets in the niggas who just came on from jail, like free Young Thug.
Speaker 2: They're using lyrics against us. I love Young Thug.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna understand if we.
Speaker 2: Could come together and be on the same ping. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: There's my eminem fans that hate me so much that I could be the next nigga that get assassinated.
Speaker 2: Every person just chill out. I mean, every person that.
Speaker 1: Speaks up for black culture on a major level got assassinated fifty eight years though none of my niggas made it to fucking thirty eight. I'm from Boston, Bro, nobody lives this long. I don't care about it hip hop. God gave us hip hop to save us when cracking drugs came and destroyed us.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is, man, I'm not the enemy.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is I believe in God and there's no gray area between black and white.
Speaker 2: It's just right and wrong. I don't hate eminem because I don't know them.
Speaker 1: I don't hate white people because my father I love much turn me you at twelve thirteen to deal with Irish and Italian people and sell drugs, and I look at these people as great, man, I don't. I got stabbed by a white dude in Boston Tech my first year in high school because of race shit in Boston. All I'm saying, bro, I live through this too long, man. And it's like white and black people hip hop bras together, man, Like I don't hate them and them, and I don't hate white people.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is like black people to think you so arroganting, think y'all celebrities and better than everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody just got chilled.
Speaker 1: Bro. You gotta understand that white people came to this country and establish it, so it's theirs common sense. But if you want to like, really be cool. Don't think you're better than the next nigga. You ain't shit just like the next nigga in their eyes. But you are dawn and a king and all. Let's build each other. Let me tell you about the Jews that Kanye talked about. The Jews was the slaves, and they came together and they body within each other and they now look at them, media, banking, entertainment. They run shit. We can run shit, but we don't we kill each other. All you young niggas messed up killing each other. We don't need to kill each other no more. Those are your brothers and your kids. The niggas that you're killing are the same people that your mothers love you. You love your mother, and people you're killing they love their mother and you're killing for no reason.
Speaker 2: I've been on both sides of the coin. We don't got to kill each other no more.
Speaker 1: Hip hop was here to save us. They was here to save us, to give us a chance. We don't gonna kill each other no more. Disrespect each other in these blogs. We are great people and there's nothing the matter. White people are great people too. They give us shit and we give them shit. Every culture gives everybody shit. I don't hate them and them, and I don't hate white people. I'm a street nigga. I'm not gonna be disrespected. We all know how to die, and black people know how to die, and we know how to go to jail. That's two things we know how to do. But hip hop saved us. I was in a position with Dave Mays. I didn't know I was gonna meet Dave Mays. I was a street nigga. I met Dave Mays, I learnt a lot of shit, and I became the source magazine. I don't hate white people for people who always call me a nigga, and people say what they say about me. I was eleven years old at my grandfather's basement cutting records say hip hop, hip hop. I love Beastie boys. My father put me around Irish Italian gangsters.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 1: I don't y'all don't understand hip hop artists together. I don't hate Eminem because of his color. I don't hate you people. I don't fucking hate it. I've been misunderstood my whole life. My mother is gone. She loved me. I'm not a bad person. I love hip hop hip hop isn't black against white. Y'all got me fucked up, but y'all can't do nothing to me. All my niggas are dead. I've been shot a few times. I just shot a bunch of niggas because in jail and fucked up. We're in this society that white America don't give a fuck abouts in.
Speaker 2: Hip hop saved us.
Speaker 1: Hip hop made white people believe that we that we was okay, that black people was okay. Hip hop block brought white people to us, and the powers that be didn't want that. They wanted Eminem to. They wanted white people to just to buy it to Eminem. Eminem didn't have nothing.
Speaker 2: To do with that. He was just using.
Speaker 1: He didn't have nothing to do with that. You think that shit going through with me and my daughter is fucking cool? I love my daughter, I raised my daughter. I'm a street nigga. I wasn't around the wrong time because I was out selling drugs, trying to provide to make sure she was straight, just like every other nigga around here.
Speaker 2: Man, come on, man, come on, man, come on. Jay Z's speech.
Speaker 1: Jay Z, you're my fucking idol, one of my idols. You speaking up for Beyonce, but speaking up for niggas the Graham never. Fucking white people don't care about us. We make them all the millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: They don't care.
Speaker 1: We gotta care about each other. We gotta stop killing each other. There's no reason to.
Speaker 2: Kill each other.
Speaker 1: We're black, we from the same shit. I've been on both sides of the coin. Hip hop was supposed to be in. Save us, man, I'm not racist. I love all people.
Speaker 2: My name is Raymond.
Speaker 1: I'm named after a fucking Italian mob boss, Raymond pet.
Speaker 2: It's not about white or black.
Speaker 1: Hip Hop was the thing that fused us, that brought everybody together. Man, Come on, man, come on man, I'm tied in twenty two years. I don't got nothing against some of them, got none against some of them that can rap. But I care about us more. I don't want to go through I want to talk about it. No monther once for twenty two years, every time I do an interview, they asked me about Eminem. The fuck you want me to do? Come on, man, I love my daughter. I raised my daughter like any other street theregger. We gotta be out there and get money for our fucking kids. We can't raise our kids like Cliff Huxtable. Black people better realize that white people want to realize.
Speaker 2: We needn't get show we wanted. We want to make a rite. I can't. I don't like this. My daughter came into the industry figuring that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I gotta be cool with eminem because everybody's.
Speaker 2: Against my dad. You think this shit is fucking cool? Oh man, we're failing as the people.
Speaker 1: Gotta love for Shape Room and all these other fucking podcast But.
Speaker 2: We're great. We're amazing people. We at the blueprint. Why don't we Why do we continue to disrespect each other?
Speaker 1: Why don't we continue to disrespect each other and kill each other all my young niggas, Man, there's no reason to be shooting another young nigga as somebody's fucking kid. There's no leadership, no more. I love mister Pharahkhan, but there's no leadership. There's no reason for you young niggas to keep killing each other. Noughtymore.
Speaker 2: We're in the system where these white people want us to fail, not all, but something.
Speaker 1: Stop killing each other, Stop criticizing each other.
Speaker 2: I don't want to stop. They're not gonna keep doing this, man, because you you more than this done? Done?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man? Like, what else do you want from me? What do you want from me? I can't give you no more. I mean like a couple man's deep drink Champs Ben. Of course, people, we gotta we gotta love each other. Let's love each other. Stop front for the crab and stuff. Let's love each other. It don't take it. Let's let's just let's avoid the emotion.
Speaker 4: Man, let's let's let's let's attack the real issues without the.
Speaker 2: Emotion right now, without the emotion. No, you gave us the emotion, and the emotion is real.
Speaker 4: But at some point we gotta devoid the emotion to give real results to people.
Speaker 2: At some point we gotta give people a little hundred.
Speaker 1: Years we've been slaves and rape and torture, and look at each other going and look where we're at now. We're in the worst shape we've ever been. There's no leadership. Look at where we at now. The Internet has has ruined us.
Speaker 2: Who where we at now?
Speaker 23: Man?
Speaker 1: As a culture? Bro, it has ruined We're fucked up. Bro, It's a simple fix. Just love each other, bro. Love love you mellenated person. Man, love your wife, love your person.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: I agree, love your people, love.
Speaker 1: Your fucking family man, humans, Man, my nephew, I'm sure you're gonna see this.
Speaker 2: I love you, guys. I don't know what happened. I don't know what happened. I love you. I don't know what happened between us. It's so over. I love you. I would never try to hurt you. I hate those bullets.
Speaker 1: M We're in a like, how can we be the most hip hop is the most influential around the world, and we're such in chaos.
Speaker 2: We got to organize ship. There's no leadership.
Speaker 1: I love mister Farah Khan because he's organized and he's he's took a lot of black men that was fucked up and he's he's made them something.
Speaker 2: To follow his leaves, you know, follow the minister's leader. I didn't come here to bullshit. I knew, I knew what I came here for.
Speaker 1: A man.
Speaker 2: No ready, like you know that shit happened? Did? He's a great man and did.
Speaker 1: He's put money in blot of black dupes, and he's employed a lot of black people. We can't allow these people to put narratives on our black every when you look at it, every black man has been. They make money off us, they drain us, and then they vilify us, and they and they put scandals on us. Stop going against each other. Bro, Enough is enough, Enough is enough. We all come from the same thing. Blood is thicking the water, but mud is sticking and blood. We all from the mud. I can't, I can't. I can't. I don't hate him, and then I don't know him to hate him. I don't hate white people out of this shit. Man, it's just too much. I don't want to be the bad guy. I got an eight year old son that I dropped off in school this morning. Come on, man, Come on, man, I'm all right. I don't want my damns filled with I've had nine pages knocked down at me.
Speaker 2: White people think I love I love all people. Come on, man. All me and Eminem gotta do is sit down and talk with each other.
Speaker 1: Let's sit down, talk this battle, let's do whatever for this suddenly face to face meet each other. If that was to happen, would you give him a five fucking man, I'd hug him.
Speaker 2: We don't got a clap for that.
Speaker 1: The fuck that I'd hug them twenty two years has been none but eminem.
Speaker 2: It's done.
Speaker 1: The man whatever, having them thought back then, people evolve and they and they progress.
Speaker 2: All I ever want to do is meet dude. Just meet him and talk to him.
Speaker 1: We probably just me and him sitting in the room with him with nobody and no cameras, no phones.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear this no more.
Speaker 1: All the white people, the thousands and thousands of thousands that white people that disrespect me for twenty two years over this seven and them shit.
Speaker 2: They need me and they love me. I don't give fuck. I'm Boston mass nigga that was out there and I've tossed it up. I cried.
Speaker 1: And people don't see me cry many times because I'm fucked up inside. I'm psychologically fucked up. A lot of black people are deafite destruction and shit we've been through.
Speaker 2: Crying helps me. I don't want I came around here because I knew. I know what this shit does. I know what iut going dues to me.
Speaker 1: I'm not even drinking a smoke, but I know, and I came on here with the intentions of drinking so I could just put out what I want to put out. There's no like, come on, man, we all from the hood. We don't got it front for each other. We don't got to front for each other. We all from the same things. Celebrity don't exist in our culture. Bro, Black people, come on, man, we gotta love each other. Man, Come on, man, come on man, come on. That being said right, black people, we gotta love each other. What is you and Joe Budden's problem? Because you I love Joe Bunns, I love Joe Liskin.
Speaker 2: Shit going on? I love Joe Bunns.
Speaker 1: Got nobody Joe budd said what he said because of what I said with that in Them Things is a podcast.
Speaker 2: It's no beef for Joe Bunns.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 2: First of all, I fuck some of the baddest bitches on this earth on his planet.
Speaker 1: When you have the Source magazine and you want to up like that, you think you ain't gonna celebrities everybody else? So my.
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: No something like Harvey Weinstein? Now Hobby what? I don't rape pitches?
Speaker 1: So funk you mean Hobby Rodstein is a fucking convicted rapist. Bitches, water fuck me, It's different. You're a convicted lover.
Speaker 2: I don't chase. I don't chase that tract homie. Yeah, that was hard. That was Let me give me something face you attract, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: My thing is this. My thing is this, like like I don't like first of all or second all, my baby's mother is a black and my fiance is black.
Speaker 2: I've never been married. I'm getting married. Man.
Speaker 1: I love Ashley. I'm fucking one because she's a gun, she's a gangster.
Speaker 2: She don't need that.
Speaker 1: My thing is I think I've been through so much in love. All we want is street niggas is love. None of us are really ready to have children in the hood, and that's what's fucked up.
Speaker 2: But we have children.
Speaker 1: We're not stable. We did what we're fucking We're not putting on the rubbers. We're busting. We're like, oh yeah, then we have a kid. Now we're fucked up as a street nigga. How we gonna take care of this kid? We love this kid. Now, imagine having a daughter, a beautiful daughter. We're like, oh my god, I've been a piece of shit all my life and I got to I made that. Bro, we're not ready for that. All we could think and our head of street niggas, I gotta get money to make sure that they're Okay, that's what I did. We have the street nigga. We're all the same. It don't matter where we're from. We speak different, but we're all the same. I don't careful from Cali, Memphis, Detroit, Houston, Boston. I don't give a fuck with all the same New York, all the same Miami.
Speaker 2: We have a dialect different.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to talk about white people because I then I'll be on somebody's balcony and a nigga being another thing, and there'll be a fucking scope on me, blasting, blowing my brains off. You think Malcolm and Martin died for the ship that we're doing now, how disrespectful we doing the dumb shit that we're doing to Malcolm and Martin. But Malcolm and Martin, even though Malcolm was with the ships, Marcolm Malcolm Martin wasn't. But they still cared about us. They spoke up for the masses. They didn't speak up for like they didn't get to the Grammys and say, hey, my wife didn't win fucking Grammys and I'm gonna speak up. No, they speak up for the whole, for everybody that's hip hop was given to us to speak up for everybody, for us.
Speaker 2: This ain't no joke. If we're gonna speak up, speak up for everybody. When I when I went.
Speaker 1: Against that for Eminem, I went for the whole community, for everybody. Now everybody's just getting on the I gotta take a piss. I'll be back, Yeah, I'll be back. Yeah, we will leave you all right, fucking right. Hey, don't take right here. Hey, hey, hey, hey, let me tell y'all something. Let me tell you something. I know I'm drunk. I know what I'm talking about. I know what I'm talking about. Like all I'm saying is like love us. If we love us and did what the Jews did buying test and love us. You see how the Jews control banking, media, entertainment. They're in Beverly Hill's Miami. We could do the same thing. But the problem with us is we're killing each other. I want all the old Jesus and everybody from here on out. I want this to be a love mission for each other. I don't give a fuck who wear you at my young niggas.
Speaker 2: I love y'all. I ain't got shipped like y'all ain't got ship.
Speaker 1: At the moment, so I'm with y'all, do not kill the person that looks like you because they going through the same ship you do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be the oga y'all niggas. I love y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all niggas need a voice, but y'all are just confused, and y'all have just been Do not kill. Do not shoot the next nigga that looks like you, because they got a mother and father and we all from nothing. This public service announcement taking the picture. Yeah, I don't need to collapse. I'm going a piss clap for me taking a piss.
Speaker 4: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d J E f N. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or whatever where you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, DJ E f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials. That's at Drink Champs across all platforms. At the Real Noriagon, I g at Noriaga on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at, DJ e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com