Speaker 1: I want to tell you about our friends over choc. If you are a guy and you feel like you've been losing some of your edge and you want to choose strength and vitality over weakness complacency. If you just feel like you've lost a little bit and you just now feel exhausted all the time, the problem is men's tsastrum levels are off a cliff.
Speaker 2: Historically, they're at all time lows.
Speaker 1: Thankfully, Chalk are here to help real men just like you take back the right to proudly maximize your masculinity by boosting your testosterrum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days now Chalkchoq dot com manufactured right here in the USAA. Chuck's Natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, your mood. I can tell you I've been taking Chuck now for a couple months and they can help boost your testast frum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. So don't give up up, don't just say this is the new normal. Go back to how you felt before. Maximize your masculine today at Chalk dot com. Choq dot com use the code Ben and you're gonna get thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life. Check out the mal Vitality stack I've been taking now for two months. Chalk choq dot com promo code Ben, the Biden crime family and whistleblowers have come forward.
Speaker 2: So what did they say? It's our two part.
Speaker 1: Series from Washington, DC. It's Verdict Senator Ted Cruz, Senater, it's like midnight. Whistleblowers have talked today and we're sitting here with Congressman James Comer, our guest for a two part series. This is probably gonna be one of my favorite episodes that we've ever done. And we're gonna go an order of how we got to these whistleblowers. But before we even get to that, you and I talked for pulling an audible before the show. We're gonna find out exactly what those whistleblowers said today in front of the committee with Congressman Comer.
Speaker 3: Well, Ben, let me welcome comm to Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: It's good to be here. It is almost midnight.
Speaker 3: You're out of Texas, you're out of Memphis, you are in the swamp, you are in the depth. So my friend James Comber congressman from the great state of Kentucky, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, has been deep up personal with Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and the Biden crime family. And I got to say, when we started using that phrase Biden crime family, I thought it was too harsh. I was like a little hesitant. Okay, that seems hyperbolic. I gotta say every damn day that unfolds, that's less and less exaggeration. And so James has been the reason we're starting so late is he's been voting till eleven o'clock at night, so he just left the House floor. This is the reality of Washington and today this is gonna air on Thursday, but today, Wednesday is we're sitting here almost midnight. You had a hearing in the House of Representatives. That was a big, big deal. You had two ground breaking whistleblowers. And so I just want to start by asking what happened today. If someone's busy, they're driving to work, it's Thursday morning, they're driving to work, they didn't have time to turn on the TV yesterday, they didn't watch the testimony, So what did they miss? What happened in the House of Representatives? On Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we had a very substantive hearing on a very serious subject. The subject was the Biden criminal activity, and the two witnesses we had were I think the most credible witnesses we've had in front of the oversight commending the entire seven years I've been in Congress. These were the two highest ranking IRS career employees from the International Tax Crime Division. So these were the guys that investigate all the suspicious wires, all the foreign influence, any type of tax evasion from foreign entities, the influx of illegal Chinese money. These are the guys that do that, and they're part of an elite team. And they're only twelve on this team. So this was two of the twelve one sixth of the entire international Tax Fraud team for the IRS. And what they had to say was very concerning because I never knew over the past six months whether or not the RS even you about the shell companies that the Bidens had, if even you about all the suspicious activity reports that Treasury had that showed that the Bidens were laundering money through shell companies through various banks.
Speaker 5: You know, pretty serious accusation.
Speaker 4: We've been talking about this, and the Democrats have said, well, there's no evidence, that's not true, that's fake news, Russian disinformation. So we finally had two whistleblowers come forward. They gave a transcribed interview to the Ways and Means Committee, which is the appropriate process of the ones, as you know, in the House that has jurisdiction over the irs.
Speaker 5: Then they agreed to come to.
Speaker 4: Committee hearing for the House Oversight Committee. The American people got to see today a six hour hearing with fifty members of Congress, each having six minutes to ask these these iris suposial blowers questions, and there were substantive questions on the Republican side. Now, the Democrats, all they thought about was Trump and racism.
Speaker 5: And things like that.
Speaker 4: But we asked very subjective questions, and what we learned was that the Bidens have committed a series of crimes. There were many more tax evasion issues than what Hunter Biden pled guilty to. The Irish Supssal blowers had investigated this for five years and they were told to stand down by the Department of Justice. And what happened is they took so long they let a lot of the statutes, the limitations expire, to where the penalties that the Bidens were going to have to plead guilty to kept shrinking and shrinking and shrinking. There was nothing left.
Speaker 2: Ye are serving zero jail time, zero jail time.
Speaker 4: Anyone else in America would already be in prison for the amount of money they evade.
Speaker 3: All right, So let's start at an initial point, these two whistleblowers. Look, an initial assessment you've got to make. The House of Representatives has to make if we see an impeachment trial, the Senate has to make, and ultimately the American people have to make is are these guys credible? Are they telling the truth? If they're lying, that's not very persuasive. And so if you're trying to assess, right, are these credible witnesses, one of the questions you ask is do they have a bias? You know, if you have a witness who is, say a disgruntled employee that got fired, sometimes they make up all sorts of crazy stories. If you have a witness as a partisan, maybe they're a hardcore Republican. They hate Joe Biden, so they'll come in and testify to something nasty because they've got a political bias. So one of the things that I think is striking is that both of these guys their career IRS employees, they've spent their entire professional life working with the IRS. They're both Democrats. Neither of them were partisan Republicans. I don't know if anyone asked today, but I suspect neither of them voted for Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: I think that's a good suspicion.
Speaker 3: They've said they're Democrats, they've identified as Democrats. The number of career IRS employees who are Democrats who voted for Donald Trump, if that's not zero, it's pretty to durn close, very close. So that suggests there's not a reason on the face to doubt what they're saying. They still might be lying. You've got to test what they're saying. Anyone that comes forward with serious allegations of criminality, and to be clear, what they've alleged is criminality by Hunter Biden. But look, if we were just talking about Hunter Biden, he is a troubled soul, he has substance abuse issues. If it were just Hunter Biden, this wouldn't be national news. But they're also a legend criminal conduct by Merrick Garland, the Attorney General of the United States under Joe Biden, and they are ultimately a leegend criminal conduct by Joe Biden, the sitting president of the United States.
Speaker 4: They were and they were headed towards Joe. They wanted to interview Hunter. They wanted to interview Joe Biden's grandchildren.
Speaker 2: They when you say they, so if people understand who is they, they is who are the two with us?
Speaker 4: There were more than two. There were seven that were set to interview Hunter Biden and his children. So they had a plan, and they had a plan.
Speaker 5: It was IRS employees as well as FBI employees.
Speaker 1: So were they working together or separations working together? So they all come together, they'd all agree that they should be.
Speaker 4: Interfew gotten to the point to where they we need to knock on his door and say, hey, where is all this, what's the source of this money? What did you do to receive this money from?
Speaker 2: You said, we're going to knock on his door.
Speaker 3: One of the things that I found really stunning is what the testimony was that they're getting ready to knock on Hunter Biden's door. And if you're doing an investigation, you knock on a suspects door. You want to interview them, You want to catch them off guard. You want to get them to say something they're not expecting, like, you want them to to get them to say something stupid, because the sad thing is criminals really are stupid. They say all sorts of dumb things. So what did the whistleblowers tell us happen? That is unusual when they're getting ready to knock on Hunter's door.
Speaker 4: The Secret Service, because at the time they were going to knock on Hunter's door was at the point where Joe Biden just got elected president, so he had Secret Service protection and he had the transition team. The Secret Service was notified that Hunter Biden was about to be approached by IRS and FBI employees, and then the Biden transition team was approached. Then the Biden lawyers called Hunter Biden, and then they called the FAI agents and the RS agents and said, don't knock on that door. If he wants to come out, he'll come out and.
Speaker 5: Talk to you. Just wait.
Speaker 4: Well they waited, and nothing ever happened, and then they were told.
Speaker 5: To go home.
Speaker 2: So they were there at his house.
Speaker 5: They were there at his house.
Speaker 3: So let me underscore the Department of Justice tim off Hunter. Hey, they're coming to question you and Hunter called it as lawyers, and they said, don't talk to him.
Speaker 2: On guard's side.
Speaker 3: Like in any other circumstance, if you're investigating criminal conduct, do you tip off the suspect beforehand?
Speaker 5: They said that today.
Speaker 4: No, they said that never happened in their decade long service to the IRS.
Speaker 2: When they were told to go home. Who told them to go home?
Speaker 5: Their superior at the IRS?
Speaker 2: Was that unprecedent from their testimony.
Speaker 5: That they said it never happened before?
Speaker 3: All right, you talked about suspicious activity reports, and there's been some discussion of this. Look, if you're at home, you're watching TV, you're trying to figure out what these are? What is a suspicious activity report? And like when is it made? When does it occur?
Speaker 4: I knew a lot about these because I was the director of a bank for over a decade. A suspicious activity report is when the bank files noticed with the Treasury Cabinet that they suspect their client has committed a crime. Does it mean they committed a crime? They have a strong suspicion that a crime was committed. So it's to protect the bank as well.
Speaker 3: So how frequently do these things are?
Speaker 4: Very seldom, Despite what the Washington boast or in their defense of the Biden they say, well, everybody has a suspicious activity report. That is beloney. I was on a bank board for ten years. I think we issued two over the course of ten years.
Speaker 3: And how many were issued concerning Hunter Biden and Joe Biden and the Biden family.
Speaker 4: Over one hundred and seventy. They were direct.
Speaker 2: You were at a bank and they issued too.
Speaker 4: If you had two sars, they're called sars in the banking industry, if you had two stars against you, it would be hard for you to open an account somewhere. There wouldn't be any bank that would want to have you as a customer because it's not worth the paperwork. Remember when the bank files one of these, you could understand this appreciates this center. That's inviting the regulators to come in and regulate.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's the last thing the bank.
Speaker 3: So one hundred and seventy get filed. That means that somebody is getting a deposit in their account. It's a big amount. It's from somewhere suspicious. I mean, what triggers it? Why you're a banker, what is it that makes you say we got to file a s R.
Speaker 4: A large transaction that comes out of the blue. So what's large? What is there a threat you had? You had a million I'll use the Robinson Walker account because we subpend.
Speaker 5: That was the first bank account we subpoened.
Speaker 2: Now, who's Robinson Walker?
Speaker 4: Rob Walker was one of the associates that they used to uh funnel money from China and then in Romania and then down and launder it down to the Biden.
Speaker 3: So he's a guy that's doing business with Hunter and Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we don't.
Speaker 5: Know what that business is. Yes, they got a three million dollar wire from from China.
Speaker 2: So this so one wire three million dollars.
Speaker 5: Three million dollars.
Speaker 4: Now, remember we got the bank records for ten years that bank account never had got three million dollar.
Speaker 2: No, but I want one. Well this is not right. That is a charming guy and he would like three million dollar. Yeah, I'm not going to do it. Yes, No, you don't have to work for three million.
Speaker 4: Apparently, so this account never had much activity in it over the course of ten years, maintained around a forty or fifty thousand dollars ballance. Then one day, out of the blue, they get a three million dollar wire from China.
Speaker 3: And so their bank says, this is weird. Yes, and it's coming from China, like, on the face of it, from China.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he'd never gotten a foreign wire before. And there's three million dollars in a in an account that's never had more than fifty thousand some months, you know, had ten thousand dollars ballance, but never more than fifty thousand.
Speaker 5: Then all of a sudden, a three million dollar.
Speaker 3: Wire and then what happens to that three million dollars when it lands.
Speaker 5: Twenty four hours later?
Speaker 4: Because that's the minimum amount of time you can you have to have a deposit in the bank.
Speaker 2: For at least, like the wire needs to clear, Yeah.
Speaker 5: It needs to clear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty four hours and two minutes later, he starts you seriously, Yes, he's really twenty four hours and maybe an hour give me a right, all right, it was more than two minutes.
Speaker 5: It was like fifty six minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, nineteen pinocchios because you ad.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: So, but it's just after twenty.
Speaker 5: After twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: The next day they start wiring incremental payments to different Biden shell companies.
Speaker 2: So how many Biden sholl copes.
Speaker 4: And you know what that's called. When you set up a bunch of shell companies for the sole purpose to launder money, that's called racketeering.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about our good friends over Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 1: If you've got a cell phone, and virtually everyone does, now, how would you like to be with a company that actually supports causes that you believe in with every single bill you pay and no extra cost to you. That's exactly what Patriot Mobile, the only conservative Christian cell phone provider in the country, dots. They take a portion of your bill every month when you pay your bill, at no extra cost to you, and they port causes things like free speech and religious freedom. They protect the unborn children and protect the sanctity of life. They advocate and support the Second Amendment in our military, our veterans, our first responders.
Speaker 2: They do this with your dollars every month.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: For years, big mobile companies have been dumping millions into leftist causes, including planned parenthood. If you don't want your money going there, then switch to Patriot Mobile. They also give you great, dependable nationwide coverage on all three major networks, so you get the best possible service in your area without the woke propaganda push by leftists working to destroy this country. So check out Patriot Mobile, Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict that's Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or eight seven.
Speaker 2: Eight Patriot that's eight seven eight Patriot. Use the promo code Verdict. You'll get free activation and the best deals of the year. Plus you keep your same cell.
Speaker 1: Phone number you have right now out if you want to eight seven eight Patrion or Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to ask you. I call these dumb questions, but they're important questions.
Speaker 3: Understand this one and I'll intervene. Look, one of the great things about this podcast we try to ask lots of dumb questions. Yes, and I'll tell you, James, actually the sort of vision for this podcast. We launched it four years ago. We launched this podcast on the first night of the very first Donald Trumpet peachment, and that night we started actually at midnight. We're reliving our origins because hey, yeah, I left the Senate floor from the trial of the Trumpet peachment and I went to a studio and we recorded Verdict. And I remember with the first few times we did it we'd get into things that I'm our early production team. They said, okay, Ted, you're getting too complicated. This is too detailed, and they said dumb it down. And I said, look, people don't want dumb down. People are smart, they care about it. Now what they do want is understandable. And here's the analogy you I've used a bunch of times. If you have a terrible disease, you ended the doctor. You don't want the doctor to tell you James, you got a boo boom like you with the doctor. If I got a problem, tell me what that like? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Doctor?
Speaker 3: But you don't want them to talk to you in a way that you need, like a medical degree and expertise. So what we try to do, and what what Ben is doing asking dumb questions is to say, okay, we keep hearing about suspicious activity reports, what is that? Like a shell company? What is a shell You hear shell company? And like what does that mean?
Speaker 1: And explain the show companies connecting to money laundering, how those two come together. Because a lot of people that hear this, but they don't understand why you need so many of them and why you would cipher money into multiple shell coming.
Speaker 4: Come from the banking background, and yeah this is people want to know that for me, I mean it has a double a sword derb. But a shell company is a fake company. Okay, it's a company.
Speaker 3: So it's not a real business anything.
Speaker 4: They don't produce anything, they don't provide a good or service. Okay, they're just just do that created off.
Speaker 5: You can go to the Texas or Kentucky Secretary State.
Speaker 4: And file a company in two minutes that says Cruise and Comer energy company. But that doesn't mean we have an energy company, right, I just have an LLC limited liability company that says we're an energy company.
Speaker 5: So they just create these fake companies.
Speaker 3: And how many are we talking about? Twenty twenty twenty, so twenty different Biden fake companies. They don't have factories, they don't have machinery, the real products on real website.
Speaker 5: They don't have a business card, they don't so they're in.
Speaker 2: Twenty they don't have a storefront, they have nothing. Okay they're and so that's where the laundering. Yes, so explain how you launder money and how that works.
Speaker 5: Money laundering is hiding money.
Speaker 4: You're you're hiding the source of the money, and you're deceiving the Internet the internal revenue service to try to evade taxes. So if if the Hunter Biden was doing something legitimate for China, they could have just wired the money to Hunter Biden, but they didn't. They they sent it to a company called Robinson Walker. Then they wired it to a company called Ouasco. Then they wired it to another company called Bohee something or another, and then they start.
Speaker 3: Did these companies do anything with it? And they're just it's just it's just like a bucket to.
Speaker 2: Pour the water.
Speaker 4: If the partner that's exactly somewhere else, that's exactly what. And it was organized. This is like organized crime. This was very organized.
Speaker 3: So how did you unwind this? So you're sitting there doing a congressional investigation. If they're trying to hide it, presumably they make it hard to figure out. So so what enabled you to twenty show companies? How do you figure this out and connect the docks?
Speaker 4: Well, there was a we had a good start. Your colleagues Grassley and Johnson had done a report, Miranda Divine had written a book. There were several good reporters that have been investigating on this for a long time. We took pieces of that, and then when I became chairman and got subpoena power, then I was able to actually subpoena bank records.
Speaker 2: And the bank's cooperated.
Speaker 4: Most of the banks have cooperated. It's getting harder because here's what happened. Everyone on cable news, some people that I don't think are as smart a legal mind as you ted. We're giving me lots of advice on what to do. The first thing they need to do on day one is subpoena Hunter and Joe Biden. I didn't do that, and I think that would have been a huge mistake. I think that's what they thought I would do. If I had done that, it would have ended up in court. Then if I had subpoenaed some of these bank accounts, the bank would have said, we can't give that to you because there's ongoing litigation.
Speaker 2: Right. So what we did they started gathering.
Speaker 4: We started by subpoenaing bank records for ship accounts to some of these companies have been abandoned because they.
Speaker 5: Never were real company.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they never seen hide the money they were getting from China and Romania and Ukraine.
Speaker 5: So those bank account.
Speaker 3: So let me stop real quick. Are those the three countries that are involved so far? China, Romania and Ukraine. But all three of them, you've got payments from China, from Romania and Ukraine going to Hunter Biden, Joe Biden or the Biden families, right, not.
Speaker 4: To Joe Biden yet, but to everyone else in the Biden family.
Speaker 2: How many bidens have have you identified? They've gotten money? Nine? And and and when you say identify.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the heard the number twelve? So so what's the.
Speaker 5: We actually have nine?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: So we're proved nine, we've proved nine. I'm I would bet a lot of money if I were on the craps table, I would put odds behind three more members of the family.
Speaker 2: When you when you say there's nine, the reason nine.
Speaker 5: We haven't gone after the brother yet.
Speaker 3: And the brothers Jim, that's Joe and Frank.
Speaker 5: Don't forget about Frank.
Speaker 3: Te gotten about Frank. Okay, so I hear about Jim, all right? So how many Joe has two brothers?
Speaker 5: Two brothers?
Speaker 3: And so I got to say one of the things I've wondered. In fact, I was having dinner with some folks tonight who asked me. They said Okay, Hunter's been indicted. What about Jim? Like, what about Jim?
Speaker 1: Now, Jim was the big dog of this entity before Hunter Biden came along.
Speaker 4: Right, Why Jim's not in the in the news right now? He didn't leave a laptop laying around. But I'll tell you what Jim has done. He's in court in about four or five different states being sued by former partners for fraud.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, why has that not been covered?
Speaker 4: Well, you tell me, so we'll get to the point to where we'll start subpoenaing his bank records. I think some of these kates part of the reason we can't get.
Speaker 3: It because he's in litigation. Right the nine or twelve. You've got Hunter, You've got Jim, and Frank. That's three. Who are we talking about as the rest? Who are the other players?
Speaker 4: The other players are Frank, Frank's wife, So Frank's wife, uh huh. And we believe that Jim's got family members too that may have received wires. And then you know, ultimately with Joe, I suspect there are offshore accounts and we kind of learned that today.
Speaker 3: One of the last queste, what's the evidence of off shore accounts?
Speaker 2: That you learned today.
Speaker 4: There are the ir S whistleblowers confirmed when I asked if they had documents pertaining to foreign accounts, and they said they did.
Speaker 5: Wow, they couldn't turn them over to us.
Speaker 4: They have to go through that process and turn it over to the Ways and Means Committee, and I requested they do that and they said they would.
Speaker 3: So the three million dollars that you saw transferred in, you said that got transferred out?
Speaker 2: Where all did it go?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 5: So Rob Walker kept a third of it?
Speaker 4: There was another guy that's the.
Speaker 1: Business partners, right million, you helped lounder money. You don't do anything. Yeah, okay, I'm not sure, and you get a third.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure the exact pricing on it, but that's I think that's better than pimpskin.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I don't know, Yeah, but I could. I think they take a third.
Speaker 5: Somebody else got a third, and then the bid.
Speaker 2: We know who the somebody else is pard to you and you can't.
Speaker 5: Say no, I do we put that in a report?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So somebody else got a third, somebody else got a third, and then the Biden's got one point three million of the three million.
Speaker 3: And one point three to different Biden family members.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, and that's just from one take our.
Speaker 5: Transaction went to four different Biden family.
Speaker 3: So that was one suspicious activity.
Speaker 2: One and there's one hundred and how many?
Speaker 4: One hundred and sixty nine more plus just because okay, those were suspicious activity reports that were created by Joe or Hunter Biden. Then they were the subject of another one hundred suspicious activity reports.
Speaker 1: So that's two seventy if you're counting individually at least.
Speaker 3: So if you're the Treasury Department, because you Treasury is getting these these sorrows, Yes, what do they do with the SAR? Just generally speaking, they're.
Speaker 4: Supposed to turn it over to the IRS investigators, which they knew about the TSAR, so that part of the equation work. Somehow the supposed to blowers knew about the suspicious Activity report?
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: I asked these questions because this is complicated for a lot of people. So normal course of business, a bank fills out a star's report. Walk what normal is compared to what actually happened with them normally?
Speaker 4: If you get normally and here's what the suspicious activity report said. I've had access and I've read them all at Treasury. They said they suspected they were money laundering. They suspected they had uh.
Speaker 2: And this is from multiple banks.
Speaker 5: Yes, there's multiple banks.
Speaker 4: Banks you've heard of, JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, US Bank.
Speaker 5: These are bank of big banks.
Speaker 3: Because of serious banks with real lawyers that like Noah.
Speaker 4: And they knew who they were. They said, this is a politically exposed person. They suspected some of these wires were coming from state owned entities. They said that from some.
Speaker 3: Of these So you're going to what that means communist government is sending the money.
Speaker 5: Yes, according to.
Speaker 1: And the and the whistleblower in that scenario is the bank who's saying the whistle blow.
Speaker 2: So JP Morgan is saying, we believe.
Speaker 5: Morgan Wells Fargo, Bank of America.
Speaker 2: So they write this suspicious activity report.
Speaker 3: Like all of those banks, JP Morgan, their CEO, Jamie Diamond, is a prominent Democrat. I mean, none of these banks are Republicans. None of these banks have it out for the Bible.
Speaker 5: We've lost Wall Street. They're all Democrats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's not so.
Speaker 3: These are all banks that are reliable political donors to the Democrats that are nonetheless looking at reports saying, Wow, this is really concerning.
Speaker 1: But they're writing in the report, I'm in shock by this. You've seen a lot more of this stuff in the legal world that I have. I'm generally in shock right now. The fact that you're telling me that an American bank is writing that we believe a wire transfer coming into the Biden family coming from the Chinese Communist government, not an entity, it's money, and we're saying it's money laundering on top of it coming from the Chinese Communist government.
Speaker 2: Is that in the moment when you said, holy crap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wire fraud, tax fraud, money laundering.
Speaker 2: So they're naming all the things they think, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So then Treasury reports it to IRS, they begin investigating. When did did they open the investigation A hunterbody twenty.
Speaker 5: Eighteen? I know they were investigating in twenty eighteen. It could have been earlier.
Speaker 3: So at least five years, yes, now this investigation. Look if it's been at least five years that they just announced an indictment weeks ago, that's a long time.
Speaker 2: What took them five years that.
Speaker 4: They were stonewalled the whole time they said they couldn't do it. They were ready to go at the twenty twenty election, and they were told by the Deputy US Attorney Wolf in Delaware, all the optics are bad. We can't do this before an election. And they told him to stand down and then once show.
Speaker 3: It's doj that was stonewalling. Then yes, all right, let's talk about So a number of the potential offenses that Hunter Biden committed, the statute limitations has run off. Yes, the most serious tax crimes he's committed, statute limitations has run on.
Speaker 2: Why what happened?
Speaker 4: Because they were told to wait, they couldn't do it because of the election. Then once he became president, they're like, well, we don't.
Speaker 5: Need to do this.
Speaker 4: You have to understand this. This is what they said today. They knew that Hunter Biden committed a bunch of crimes. They felt like all roads were leading to Joe Biden. And that's what was making the Department of Justice nervous because they.
Speaker 5: Weren't It is they they didn't feel they were that.
Speaker 4: Concerned about Hunter Biden. It's just they were worried, Okay, what's he doing to get this money? There's no legitimate business here. It has to be something his father's done. And good God, he's the Prision of the United States.
Speaker 1: Now we don't can you explain statute of limitations? A lot of people it sounds so illegal, but I think it's important we explain this. When you have a five year window, as it's described, right, you've got five years on some of these crimes that you should you have five years to basically charge them in that crime. Once you're outside that five years, you cannot charge them for that crime, even if you know they committed the crime.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 3: And look, a statute limitations is really important. You know, if you were in high school and you knocked off a liquor store, I'm not saying you did. I'm not saying you didn't. Yeah, but if you did in high school, I did not notice how quickly.
Speaker 2: H Yeah.
Speaker 3: But even if you did, there's a statute of limitation. The idea is you shouldn't have to face the possibility for criminal prosecution five, ten, twenty years after something happened, because if someone charged you with something you did twenty years ago. By the way, it's more than twenty years ago you were in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just know, I'm getting all. I know, I'm getting all.
Speaker 3: But look, if someone charged you, How would you defend yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you do.
Speaker 3: You don't have any evidence for twenty years. Part of the reason of a statue limitations is that it's impossible to defend yourself from something.
Speaker 2: So long ago.
Speaker 3: There are no witnesses, there no records. So the idea is, if you commit a crime, there's a period of time for which you're liable.
Speaker 2: But it also means.
Speaker 3: If you get past the statute limitations, you can't prosecute and.
Speaker 2: So and prosecutors know the statue of limitations. It is critical and you focus.
Speaker 4: These guys knew it, and they knew it was getting close, and they were still told to stand down, all right.
Speaker 3: So the most important thing that I heard James say is that the investigation all understood that the real focus of the criminality was Joe Biden. Yeah, and that they wanted to investigate Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Hunter really wasn't important, And.
Speaker 3: That the Department of Justice blocked them, interfered, obstructed with their going after Joe Biden. That's a big damn deal. And you know what, if you want to hear more about that, this is a two part series. You got to listen tomorrow. Tomorrow we're gonna do the second half, which is Joe Biden's direct criminal liability and how the Department of Justice obstructed justice, covered it up, block the investigation. We're gonna do that interview.
Speaker 1: Right, and make sure that you share this because this is why we're doing this.
Speaker 2: People need to take this. Put it on social media. It's on Facebook, it's on YouTube. If you're listening to podcast, share that as well, so that everybody knows what's going on. This is what the media is not covering. Make this go viral and.
Speaker 3: Ask yourself, have you heard this on TV? Have you read about this in the paper? Has anyone explained what a suspicious activity report is? Has anyone explained how strange it is that they're one hundred and seventy of them. This podcast exists to give you the facts that you can't get watching TV news, you can't get reading the newspapers. So share this, like it, get others to watch it and watch part two that's coming out tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about our friends and augusta precise medals real quick. If you are close to retirement or you are in retirement, you know how important it is to protect your hard earned dollars. You know how important it is to protect your four oh one k your IRA, and that is where Augusta Precious Medals can come in. A lot of people have had losses over the last several years and there is no time to make up those losses if you are close to retirement or in retirement. And that is why Gusta Precious Medals wants to talk to you so that they can talk to you about how gold can be used to help diversify your portfolio.
Speaker 2: Now a gust is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: They will actually not only send you the free investors guy on gold right now, but they will do a one on one webcom and with you as well. They'll talk to you about your needs. They'll talk to you about what your goals are and about protecting and preserving your hard earned dollars.
Speaker 2: Call them.
Speaker 1: Not only will they send you that Investor's got on gold right now, but again they'll do the web conference with you as well. Age seven seven the number four Gold I r A eight seven seven, the number four Gold IRA eight seven seven number four Gold Ira or visit them online Augusta Precious Metals dot com. That's Augusta Precious Metals dot com