Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and get Kid and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Wow, Chairman, you're one of the worst attorney generals in our history.
Speaker 1: Verbal judo. Pam Bondi occupied the witness chair.
Speaker 3: I'm grateful for the opportunity to answer your questions.
Speaker 1: But one man consumed the minds of Democrats. The monstrous crimes of Epstein.
Speaker 2: The Epstein Files, Jeffrey Epstein's horrific abuse walk as spectacle was five hours of sustained sniping. They told you about that attorney general before you hit you.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me.
Speaker 2: I did tell you because you saw what you did in the Senate.
Speaker 3: Lawyer not even a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Wow wow.
Speaker 4: I am not enough of a partisan to be able to pick aside and get any joy out of this.
Speaker 1: I hated that.
Speaker 4: All the way around the Democrats talking to Pam Bondi about the Epstein files, they had a bunch of the women who are victims of Epstein sitting right behind her and at one point said to Pam Bondy, will you turn around and apologize for not prosecuting any of the men, and no, I'm not going to turn around those kind of stunts.
Speaker 1: Come on, can we grow up here? And then, especially given the fact that they had both houses in the White House for years and years and did not die, it's just so nakedly phony.
Speaker 4: I wish any national newscast would throw that in. This information has been around for a very long time. Both parties have had the opportunity to take a look at this or release it at various points when they controlled every branch of government, and they didn't for whatever reason. So I had one more point on that, Oh we ought to get to that Wall Street Journal piece that's so good about all of this.
Speaker 1: But if you've been following this at all, you know it started with Dan Bongino and BONDI were out there before they were in the Trump administration talking about what the Epstein files were just gonna just destroy the Democrats and why are they hiding this from us? And we need to we need to win.
Speaker 4: Trump needs to win, We need to get in office so we can release this stuff.
Speaker 1: And then somehow it all got flipped around once they got in office, Bongino to the point that finally then leaving the Trump administration so he can go back into the private sector.
Speaker 4: And Pa Bondy's the one who said, I have the list on my desk that that didn't help anything.
Speaker 1: He supposedly. It's just it's in my opinions I've made pretty clear. I think the whole Epstein thing is a treasure map in which the treasure doesn't exist, and both sides pretend the other side is tent on hiding the kind of reverse treasure, which is, you know, a scandal that will bring them down. It's I'm looking up and it's the lead on a couple of year newscasts up there, pushing the Nancy Guthrie story out of the lead. Wow.
Speaker 4: So, Pam Bondi is the Attorney General of the United States, the worst attorney general in our history, as you just earned in that little montage there.
Speaker 1: You're a washed up, loser lawyer. You're not even a lawyer.
Speaker 4: And she is arguing with Jamie Raskin Democrat. They're both good at arguing. So it's it gets exciting.
Speaker 2: You can let her filibuster all day long, but not on our watch, not on our.
Speaker 1: Time, no way.
Speaker 2: I told you about that attorney general.
Speaker 1: Before you hit. You don't tell me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did tell you because I saw what you did in the Senate. Law You're not You're to teach you the rules again.
Speaker 1: You're the attorney too the United States.
Speaker 2: You have rules here with You're the attorney John the United States.
Speaker 3: And the rulest with Donald Trump Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 1: So that's true. Well, yeah, but Jamie raight awful, just awful. Well, or he realizes the moment we're in, I guess, and is betraying his country to exploit it like a clown. That's awful. Well, yes, I'm against it. Stand by by Wards, I'm against it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you get to stay in office, if you try to be, you know, a nineteen eighty eight member of the House of Representatives or the Senate. I don't know if you get to stay in office. It sounds like you are soft on awfulness. Which one of these I don't know if I can handle both of them. Which one of these doings? Oh, come on, go ahead, let's let's try the next one. Michael, fight, fight, fight your in law enforcement.
Speaker 2: We've seen all kinds of evidence of crimes, and when we go over to the Department of Justice for the four computers. Remember, Congress, we see more evidence of crimes.
Speaker 1: Will you create a joint task force.
Speaker 2: Of the Department of Justice and governors and state attorney generals and district attorneys across the country to investigate the crimes that have taken place against these victims? In more than a thousand like them, the.
Speaker 1: DOJ is not doing its job.
Speaker 2: Will you create a task force with state and local law enforcement to make that happen?
Speaker 1: Jolady can respond she wants to thank you, Chairman.
Speaker 3: He called Chase Smulligan a wild goose chase and didn't even know who he was.
Speaker 1: He is a defendant in.
Speaker 3: Your own trade on girls and he's a chairman.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what if he were part of the investigation you want to do anything.
Speaker 3: About the line chat rooms and committed sex pertion. Yet he didn't even know in your tiny little district who you chairmssing.
Speaker 1: This is your committee and she is embarrassing on you.
Speaker 5: The time of the gentleman has expired.
Speaker 1: Hm. If if that was some other country, I'd think, Man, are they dysfunctional? Yeah? How'd they get this screwed up? Now?
Speaker 4: I'm looking up at the TV Ian Panel of ABC talking about how the Epstein files have royaled the government in England. The Prime Minister is likely within the week to fall. This is just what pushed him over the edge. Though, if you're not following the politics, it all over their care Stormer. Stormer, the Prime Minister of Great Britain has a thirteen percent approval rating.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, thirty thirty would be you'd get lose your job.
Speaker 2: Teen.
Speaker 1: Oh man. They've got the complete vomiting disgust over both their parties thing going in Britain that some have in this country.
Speaker 4: Let me read just a little bit from Barton Swam in the Wall Street Journal today. The Jeffrey Epstein files were supposed to uncover the financiers sex trafficking and blackmail operation. They haven't for the excellent reason that there was no such operation. Its non existence is ironically the main thing to emerge so far from the document dump. In the latest Tronch released late this month, in a memo from FBI investigators declaring that they found no evidence in Epstein's residences and bank accounts of a trafficking ring or sex videos supposedly used for blackmail. This finding has the force of cogency. You know, a story that holds together, contradicting as it does, the earlier conspiratorial claims of Attorney General Pambondi, who you were just hearing, FBI Director Cash Ptel, Justice Department Hanchos, Dan Bongino, and others. In other words, wanted to uncover a trafficking ring. They're investigators, had to tell them the bad news. We've looked into all of this stuff and there isn't one right both parties over the course of years. We mentioned this last hour, but it's worth mentioning again. Another revealing document, and you're not hearing about. You know, these news outlets are looking through all these documents. You haven't heard about this one. Another revealing document. This one highlighted by the independent journalist Michael Tracy, is an eighty six page mon memo from back in December twenty nineteen. Who was president in twenty nineteen that said Joe Biden was still pressed in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: By prosecutors with the Southern District of New York. The memo, intended to martial evidence against Epstein's associates, noted that Virginia Girfree, I never know how to pronounce her name, that poor woman that you've seen in all the pictures with Prince Andrew and all that stuff, and then she killed herself last year. The accuser primarily responsible for stories of a sex slave in blackmail ring, she's the poster child for it. Was in fact a fabulous and totally unreliable as a courtroom witness. That's a ninety page memo from the Southern District of New York back during the Biden administration. Yeah, she just as unreliable as a witness, you know, And she's all kinds of damage. That's how she ended up in that situation. And then taking ad Ye's right and then taking advantage of more which you damaged or even more. Why isn't that like a lead piece of knowledge that everybody has of the Epstein files at this point. I mean, if you do a big.
Speaker 4: Overarching version of the Epstein story, she's going to be in the first five seconds.
Speaker 1: Yes, And they looked into it.
Speaker 4: It sounds like at great length a particular law office in our judicial system that hated Republicans certainly and hated Trump, and they said, oh, we can't, he can't, we can't.
Speaker 1: Go with anything. She says, it's just it's unfortunate, but we can't. At the height of the post January sixth, Trump is hitler. We'll never have another election in our lives. One of the most democratic jurisdictions in the country said, no, there's nothing there.
Speaker 4: What I got time for this next one because I think it's good the Epstein's crime. Epstein's crimes were confined to himself and a few nagblers, chiefly Gallaine Maxwell. It was intolerable to influencers and politicos determined to attribute all bad things to the dark workings of cabal's. Tucker Carlson conjectured that Epstein worked with the massad to blackmail it's enemies. Bud Your radicals in the House, including Thomas Massey Republican, Rocanna Democrat Jamie Raskin Democrat, relentlessly speculate that Epstein serviced the rich and powerful and odious ways. These exhibitionists have yet to receive any criticism from the anti misinformation crowd. I love that, remember misinformation end even worse h disinformation. Oh, it's supposed to be what's going to bring down this nation, but you don't mind it.
Speaker 1: In this case, there was no those examples are are perfect. I was just about to say, the reason this keeps going the way it is is its fuel for whatever fire you're intent on spreading. If it's down with the Jews, you'll say the massade is involved. If it's down with the Democrats, you'll say it's a plot by the Democrats like Bongino and company. We're doing until they got power and realized there's nothing there. If if you're Jamie Raskin and the fire you want to set as the Republicans or Epstein and coddling pervs, that's perfect. It's again the pot of gold is empty. All it is is a sordid pervo and his networking.
Speaker 4: And then, because I know people like this personally, if you're a lean toward the conspiracy theory, they're all Trump, Clinton's Hollywood, They're all guilty. We're all it's a giant network of power that is against us, and we need to keep fighting a good fight to unleash this. One more paragraph here. There was in the end, no sex slavering, no blackmail operation, no cameras recording dalliances for later use, no client list, Just a deeply sick and rich predator with.
Speaker 1: A few enablers. That's that little piece is lost on the whole thing. And honestly, I wish everybody in America had listened to this show for several reasons. But if they did, I would think, Okay, that's our last word on the topic, because those who are not satisfied by all of that evidence from every direction, I mean, as bipartisan as anything could possibly be. If you're not satisfied by that, there is no satisfying you, and I'm through. I'm done with the discussion. It's the discussion you walk away from saying there's no point in continuing this.
Speaker 4: Well, if everybody in the country listened to the show, my driver would be sitting out in front of my stretch Bentley, keeping it warm for four hours.
Speaker 1: Till I walk out of here because you demand it to be precisely seventy six degrees.
Speaker 4: And then when I get close to the Bentley, I would have somebody disrobe me, put a towel around.
Speaker 1: My shoulders, and then I would get into the Bentley like you're Freddie Mercury. I love that picture. He gets done with the show, all sweaty, runs out to the limo. They put a towel over me right exactly. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: We got some good stuff on AI and the declining birth rate a really good explanation kind of different than anything I'd ever heard for the worldwide declining birth rate.
Speaker 1: Bunch of stuff. I hope you can stay here strong. They sell pie at Ace Hardware. It's like the autos and seafood boil, but even better.
Speaker 6: BlackBerry apricot, BlackBerry blueberry.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go strawberry rhubarb. I've had many a strawberry rubarb pie in my life, and this one has a perfect amount of tang and the texture is almost like pudding. I'm not a loss for words.
Speaker 7: Is probably one of the best pies I've had.
Speaker 1: Go to Ace Hardware, I guess, and get your pie.
Speaker 4: I like tang myself. So my hardware uh sells pies, yes, And I didn't know that they all did. I didn't know it was a change.
Speaker 1: Completely unaware of this. Yeah, mine does and I always so that's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: But like, right by where you check out, they got a freezer case full of they look like home baked pies frozen. You gotta cook them for like an hour in the oven. It's not like a quick, you know, grabbing go sort of pie, but they're.
Speaker 1: Really RDEA was that? And can I shake his hat?
Speaker 4: They're really good And strawberry Rubarbi is one of my favorite all time pies.
Speaker 1: But yeah, are they gonna start selling socket sets at the pie store? Now?
Speaker 4: What was the AutoZone seafood something or other?
Speaker 1: I don't know that one's AutoZone got live lobsters in a thing by the checkout. That'll be eight fifty for your aar filter. Would you're like a nice bowl of chippino.
Speaker 4: I need a new car battery and that lobster there because that one looks delicious, yes, sack Katie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, apparently AutoZone sells seafood boils in like a bag, so it has like.
Speaker 1: The crab Day in your lane, he says, somewhat ironically. Wow, who's I seriously? You know what we need to jazz up our hardware business is the selling of baked goods.
Speaker 4: Well, if you had the scones at Famous Footwear, they're fantastic.
Speaker 1: That's just dot. Yeah.
Speaker 4: A lot of people who do kind of home projects, construction stuff going to the hardware place. Kind of person that's gonna eat a pie on a whim. I gets impulse pie buyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, you got your two before as you got your screws, you got your drill bits, you got a couple of rolls at duct Tape. And the nice lady at the register says to you, were you able to find everything? You say, yeah, but I really got a hanker in for pie. And that just happens so many times. They decided I'm not against it. I'm just flabbergasted by it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I couldn't find an apple pie frozen apple pie the size of an NFL football.
Speaker 1: Do you have those?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do right over there.
Speaker 4: At Ace Hardware. They have people who can help you and answer questions that are It's just fantastic. I've never compared prices. I just buy my stuff in leaf, but uh, it's worth something to have somebody there can actually answer a question for you, whether it's where do I find this or how do you use this? Whereas some of your bigger locations, Giant Great practically a depot for home construction stuff.
Speaker 1: Hmm, I'm intrigued by this idea. There's not an employee to talk to anywhere, no no end, no pause. You know, speaking of your if you have to ask, you can't afford it attitude toward hardware Jack. The super rich are turning their houses into fortresses. We'll tell you about that in a little bit. Also a very serious and important gender Bending Madness update coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 4: Well, if I have to pay six cents for these two screws as opposed to four cents, I'll just call the ult.
Speaker 1: Listen to I'm lording his wealth over the rest of us.
Speaker 4: Some of my purchases at hardware stores are shockingly small.
Speaker 1: All right, King Midas, whatever something you need so bad? You got to drive all the way there and talk to somebody and everything like that, and then the total bills like a dollar eighty. It's a surprising to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I need to watch this size, ah yeah, we got gender bending Madness.
Speaker 1: We got AI is about to take over the world. Another one of those stories. You'll love that. If you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: This AI story, maybe get to it next hour. It's a guy who's been building a variety of AI things for the last six years, living in that world and says, we're in a basically right at the beginning beginning of COVID phase with AI. Remember when it first started and you're like, oh, what is this going to be that big a deal?
Speaker 1: I feel like people are over and all of a sudden the world changed. Chilling comparison. Yeah, it really is, plus an explanation of the whole El Paso Airport closing thing. Turns out the Trump administration, as it is in many things, is so anti Biden they'll shoot at anything in the sky in contrast to litting in known Chinese spy balloons spy away for weeks. Anyway, the l Passo explanation coming up right now, though it is an unusually an important gender bending madness update. So I kept hearing about this thing called by the loco We're a brave must drop the disco music down, Michael, because this is serious stuff. There was an absolutely horrific school shooting in Canada the other day in which at least eight innocents were killed, including little children, and the shooter was once again a transgender person. Dwayne. Oh, I'm sorry, what is his actual first name? Jesse Van Rutzelaire a biological male who approximately six years ago began to transition to female and identify as female. He was known to have mental health the problems through the years. Initial ports on CNN sounded like this.
Speaker 5: Fifteen new details about a deadly mass shooting in a small, tight knit community in tumblr Ridge, Canada. Mobile phone messages warned of an active shooter, describing the suspect as a woman wearing a dress with brown hair. Police say a long gun and a modified handgun were used, and disclosed that authorities were called to the suspect's home several times for mental health emergencies and firearms offenses.
Speaker 1: That was actually fairly responsible as reports go, because that was the initial report. But everybody knew by then that it was a confused transgender teenager eighteen years old. And as who is this, It's.
Speaker 4: Amazing how often it is someone that cops have been to their house many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, As Bethany Mandel writes in The New York Post, another mass shooting, another devastated community, and once again elits in the media, class and public officials are so terrified of offending that they don't ask, don't dare ask the obvious question, why are so many of the most horrifying attacks carried out by people who identify as trans and they go through. The Nashville transgender identified shooter and murdered six people at a Christian school in Minneapolis. Another attacker documented gender identity turmoil targeted at church. The alleged murder of Charlie Kirk had transgender boyfriend and believed in it was a hardcore transgender activist type. But the media insists that violence by mentally ill people in their transgender identity is mere coincidence. Critics are bullied into silence and warned not to stigmatized. Questioning is dangerous, cruel, it's bigotry. Exploring whether transgender identity may signal deeper psychological distress is forbidden. Professionals who dare to raise concerns are threatened with loss of their licenses, reputation, professional reputation, livelihood. The dogma has consequences, as another community has learned the hard way. Let's admit it. Believing you're the opposite of your bio logical sex is simply not a normal or neutral position. It's quite likely often a sign of some kind of psychological distress, perhaps accompanied by depression, disassociation, autism, spectrum disorders, self harm, suicidal ideation, and extreme social ideation. That doesn't mean every person with gender dyspory is violent or even deeply sick, but it does mean that when young people are spiraling, we shouldn't ignore the signs or, worse, affirm their delusions. A last mental health professionals insist we do just that. God, I assume that a lot of us.
Speaker 4: If our teenager came to us and said, hey, I think I'm a boy or I think I'm a girl, different than what they have been living as their whole lives, my first thought would be, you know what else?
Speaker 1: What other issues do we have going on here? Now? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, Well let's get started on the transitioning because I'm sure everything is perfectly okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. You wouldn't think, oh my gosh, this is genderness for you. You'd think, oh my gosh, what psychological problems maladies challenges are we dealing with that has led to this. It's a symptom, it's not a cast.
Speaker 4: And it's one week after the first successful lawsuit against a doctor and a psychologist by somebody who was encouraged to transition, who then, like you, maame an adult said you shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've got some new stuff on that very front. Yeah, I wanted to mention this real quickly and we can dig into this more. But this sort of thing is going to be happening more and more and more. The Office of Pierce County Sheriff. This is in Oregon, Keith Swank in the puell I'm sorry, it's a Washington State. Puyallup School District confirmed Tuesday they are a conducting investigation into alleged sexual assault against a female Puyallup High School wrestler. She reported the alleged assault to school officials and her coach, but the family contends administration failed to take meaningful action to protect and investigate her claims of sexual assault. She was wrestling somebody who was presenting themselves as a female wrestler who was a biological male, and you know what happened was definitely sexual assault if it was anywhere close to intentional, but she had no idea it was a biological male at the time. Anyway, that case will I'm sure you know play out well.
Speaker 4: Our executive producer Hanson was following this shooting right when it happened yesterday and picked up one broadcast in which they said the gun person, which was the first time anybus had ever heard that term instead of gunman.
Speaker 1: The gun person. Actually, this is an MP amount E clip fifty two, Michael, go ahead and roll out.
Speaker 6: The other questions were just to clarify the number. There were eight people in total found deceased. Is that correct?
Speaker 8: So we have nine total people deceased. We found eight in tumblr Ridge in twos and then another was deceased during ablatory transport to the clinic.
Speaker 6: Okay, and none of those people are the gun person.
Speaker 8: That includes the deceased gun person.
Speaker 4: Okay, when did gun Now did they move Maybe in Canada they've moved on from mailman to mail carrier and fireman to fire what do we call people? Fire people, firefighters, firefighters. Maybe they did that a long time ago with gunman. I don't know, But that's the first time I've heard gun person.
Speaker 1: No, because it was a gunman and they didn't want to say that because they are so far down the woke Highway in Canada. But all of this is kind of a lead up to what I wanted to get to, and this is so it's so painful because it's so typical and so obvious to a lot of us what I suffered being transgender. This is an opinion piece written by Soren Aldaco in the Wall Street Journal. I'm suing the people who did this to me, and the Texas Supreme Court heard my case this week. When I was eleven, I began identifying as transgender. I had gone down a rabbit hole of websites and nie sh online forms. There I met a friend, an artist who was fourteen, whom I admired and looked up to. We both felt different, out of place in society. Born ten years earlier, we would have been called tomboys. Instead, we writhed under the pressure of the quote unquote female role. The internet told us. The logical conclusion of that struggle was to identify as boys. I come from a broken home. While my mother and stepfather have always loved me, my stepfather became severely disabled when I was three, leaving me feeling as though I had to raise myself. I eventually reached out to my biological father around a decade later, when he and my step mother saw my distress and were told by a psychiatrists that this distress was related to my transgender identity. They began to consider the benefits of affirming me in my transition. Too young to vote, too young to drink, I became immersed in the idea that hormones and surgeries would fix me. At the transgender support group I attended, most of the focus was on who was starting hormones and how it was going for them. I was envious. I wanted the same feeling of affirmation they had. Many of them were on hormones prescribed by a nurse practitioner who attended the GRIPS. When I was seventeen, I went with my stepmother to see that nurse practitioner who prescribed testosterone and estrogen blockers. Thirty minutes later. These hormones were one of the many medical interventions I pursued in my teens. At nineteen, I had top surgery of Euphemism for an elective double mastectomy. My surgeon made sure to facilitate my physical transitioning as much as possible, spoon feeding me talking points for insurance coverage. I donned rain boher medical knee braces and prescription compression socks for my surgery date. I was on more than ten different medications when I went under the knife. Then she suffered major complications that her surgeon wouldn't see her for. She had to finally go to the emergency room. It was ugly, but kind of off the topic. Although you're mutilating confused adolescents with experimental sex change surgeries, Yeah, sometimes they go terribly wrong. It's probably worth considering, but anyway, she writes, I made the decision of face who I really was, without the medicine, without the hormone or additional surgeries. Six months after this experience, while taking classes at the University of Texas at Austin, I began to make sense of my transgender identity through the lens of human development, piecing together my turbulent family life and adolescent Internet habits, among other things, it dawned on me that I had never been born in the wrong body. There's no way to be born in the wrong body at all. Today, at twenty three, I'm giving myself the grace to understand my gifts and purpose. Through this journey of self exploration, I've come to realize how coercive gender identity ideology was for me, disguising harm as compassion. I also realized that sometimes the compassionate response is one that sets firm boundaries. When I sued my medical providers in twenty twenty three, holding the line between helping and enabling was my aim. In Texas, the statute of limitations for medical malpractice claim is generally two years from the date and the malpractice occurred. Unfortunately, people agreed about whether malpractice refers to the action itself or the harm the action causes. She goes into the legal ease. I'd like to think that these days, I'm realistic. I know how the law works. My case could still fail for reasons that have nothing to do with what happened to me. What I experienced at the hand of my nurse, practitioner, therapists, and surgery team was wrong. People like me deserve justice. I believe that God places burdens on people who can carry them, and I trust that whatever comes next will be made right in time. This young lady who is so mutilated uses the term transgender only in quotes. It is not a legitimate medical diagnosis, never has been, and, as the editorialist in The New York Post points out, both our media and some of our woke medical associations ignore all of the mountain of evidence that's made Europe go completely in the other direction. They just pretend it doesn't exist. It's terrible. You're going to see so many of these suits, hundreds of them, maybe thousands of them, and as you've expressed, maybe that'll stop the experimentation on confused gets highly troubling inderpending madness update. Speaking of operations quickly, so Lindsey Vaughn.
Speaker 4: He celebrated skier who tried it one more time at age forty two with a torn acl and crashed right away and broke bones. Has had three operations since the weekend and yesterday her quote was I'm defining success in a completely different way than I was a couple of days ago, which made me think, are you, like, in the how am I ever going to walk again? Or all that sort of stuff. Situations are certainly when I will walk again. Did you see the apparatus that's holding her leg together.
Speaker 1: No, it's one of those post you know, serious injury, you know, network of braces and pins and wires and stuff like that. It looks like, you know, the internals of a dirigible or something like that holding her leg together. They called it a complex fracture do you know what I mean? Don't want that now? Three different surgeries already, yeah yeah, multiple breaks displaced. Oh god knows what else. We have a little better Olympic stuff for him. Lots of things to talk about, so stay here, arm Straw and Getty.
Speaker 9: Following his bronze medal finish and biathlon sterla Holm Lagrid made a tearful plea for forgiveness on live TV. Six months ago, I met the love of my life, he said, but then admitted that three months into the relationship he cheated on her. The Norwegian by athlete got a response from his girlfriend. She wrote, it's hard to forgive even after a declaration of love in front of the whole world. Laggert said his girlfriend ended their relationship before the Games, but he hoped she would realize how much he loves her. The unnamed woman thrown into an Olympic whirlwind wrote, I did not choose to be put in this position, and it hurts to have to be.
Speaker 1: Caught up in it. Winning the gold medal for heartbreak, Katie, you were shaking your head and rolling your eyes.
Speaker 7: Because this is a narcissist and it's finest. The love of my life. Then don't cheat on her? How about that? And then he puts pressure on her by doing this whole dramatic thing at the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Spare me, you know, or he's just really kind of flighty emotionally because he declares her the love of his life three months in, cheats on her, then wins an Olympic medal and says, I can't enjoy this because I ruined my life because I threw away the love of my life. Decided to make that part of his big announcement to the world. Yeah, and then his teammate who got the golds, Like, okay, now nobody has any questions for me. Everybody's asking you about your freaking love life the great thanks buddy, I got a girlfriend. I didn't cheat on her, So two words, run chick. He's a handsome devil. But yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway, So perhaps you heard about the sudden and mysterious closing of the El Paso Airport. It would appear the explanation is as I mentioned earlier, that the Trump administration certainly Customs and Border Patrol is as anti Biden as it can be, which probably won't surprise you given the policies. Whereas the Biden administration let a Chinese spy balloon that was known to be a Chinese spy balloon float over the country and gather all the data it wanted. Because of idiotic, kindergarten level fears of shooting it down, the Trump administration will blast them, but jesus out of anything in the air. They don't know what it is, including, as it turns out, a birthday balloon. It would seem that the Customs and Border Protection folks have been loaned an anti drone laser from the Department of eas a laser and decided to deploy it against what they thought was a drone without giving aviation officials enough time to assess the risk to commercial aircraft close to an airport, because the point of this thing is it brings down aircraft. And so the FAA essentially said, and all of this should be taken with a grain of salt. There's so many grains of salt these days, those of us with high blood pressure having trouble avoiding sodium because everything that everybody says is suspect. But anyway, allegedly, after the Customers and Border Protection blasted this birthday balloon out of the sky, the FAA was so pissed off they said we're closing the airport in nearby airspace for ten days, which maniacs. Yeah. Yeah, And the administration then weighed in and said, whoa, whoa, whoa. Everybody calmed down. You stop shooting lasers around airports. You open the damn airport. People need to get places. That's what it seems to be. Man, there's just a lack of grownups everywhere. True, yes, yeah. I'd also point out one final note on the main story. Then your tangent is absolutely true. Anti drone technology as it exists right now is really problematic around airports. Yeah. Sure, and the evil doers probably know that. So the what do we do about drones conundrum is going to be rat lasting the rest of our lives.
Speaker 4: Getting a lot of texts wanting me to name the kind of restaurant that my boys and I walked into last night that smelled like an open sewer, and I just don't think I'm going to. I don't feel like it'll do me any good. It did, turn out, I didn't know what the restaurant was as brand new it opened up, and as we approached the door, it smelled like a porta potty, and then I thought it was just somebody outside, and then we went in. It smelled like that in the restaurant. It was just a culture.
Speaker 1: Difference, I guess, or could it be they used strong cleaning fluids that reminded you of the scent oh the modern port upon my son some of the pungent cooking smells mixed with it.
Speaker 4: And my son was like, oh, my god. Well, we did have an all pair from this land for a while, and when this all pair would cook, it smelled similarly. So there is a certain area of the world that the cooking, to me anyway, reminiscent of Armstrong