Speaker 1: Big Bang.
Speaker 2: It is screen.
Speaker 3: You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 4: I be on BBJ. Okay, so let me ask bring.
Speaker 5: You big.
Speaker 2: Nick Bright.
Speaker 6: Now visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com dot com.
Speaker 7: Back Woods backstage line for women's a fast team. Big Facts welcomes t I murdering them stages like that. All this retirement talk is not sitting around with the fans.
Speaker 8: Hey man, I mean, y'all, y'all, y'all can't tell.
Speaker 2: When I'm when. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now, you know I was really kidding. But but it's the truth. You know what I'm saying. I don't know it.
Speaker 8: So I am now a professional house husband. I run errand for my wife for a living, now, you know what I'm saying. That's all I do. I go and pick up launch, you know, find the find the hottest new nail polish.
Speaker 2: You know that what I'm doing now, it's a better it's a better career.
Speaker 9: Move for me.
Speaker 10: I don't think it's a comedian does.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 3: Man, it looks like it looked like you're to come home.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, here on the way, Yeah, he on the way, on the way. He coming home.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: And we said it from the beginning. We said it from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, no matter how ugly look, man.
Speaker 8: It's alway the worst at first.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's going down? Man?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Man, come on, man, you can smell these bills on it. You smell all these invoices.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: Uh we just as you know, we just got through shooting Department's Part two and you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, you got a surprise guest spot.
Speaker 8: We ain't gonna we ain't gonna show nobody. Wein't gonna tell nobody, but you know what what you're on there doing. Uh So we and posted and post and post production on that in the midst of shooting a romantic comedy called The City of Situationships Uh man me Terrence J. Chris Meyer, Uh, Britney Hall, Uh, Dominique Parry Man. So many people, man, ye know what I mean, Kelly Kell's Tyler Chronicles, DC on Flys, you know what I mean, just the a town found and some very some some some premier talent, and we're just trying to bring you, you know, some some laughter to the romantic comedy scene out here.
Speaker 2: Man in the city, because.
Speaker 8: I ain't seen one yet. I ain't seen a good Black romantic comedy in a minute, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I see you like you had done that.
Speaker 3: Everybody was that in the.
Speaker 11: Everybody like everybody from the last cast came back.
Speaker 1: Yeah most of them am blew up.
Speaker 2: Now yeah he came back.
Speaker 11: How did you manage to pull that together and keep everybody? He goes out out of that.
Speaker 8: Man, To be honest with you, I think everybody really just wanted to show up and support each other. This is something that we we we we did ourselves with nobody, nobody else's approval or no no authority from nobody else.
Speaker 2: We just went with the idea.
Speaker 8: Called the people who we knew we could get, just set to do a good job, and we just shot.
Speaker 2: You know, we just shot and the first one did so well.
Speaker 8: Man, they've been demanding a part too, so we had to go and get it out the way for him.
Speaker 11: The energy of it, Like because I was there, It's like niggas wasn't going sending their trailer.
Speaker 1: Nigga sit and watch other ship, you know, kick.
Speaker 2: A real fellowship. You know what. Yeah, I'm honored. I'm honored to.
Speaker 8: Be able to share, uh, to share the experience with so many of my people man from the city. A lot of talent in the in the underground comedy scene in Atlanta, people who should have been seen a long time ago.
Speaker 2: And it's just great for me. You know what I'm saying, that I can offer any kind of.
Speaker 8: Opportunity so so they can be on the platform to be seen back time.
Speaker 3: What motivates you at this point, bro?
Speaker 2: What motivate bills that.
Speaker 1: I got bills? Nah?
Speaker 8: Man, I think that I just have ideas and visions, man, things that I I can I can see for myself, things that I can see for the city, things I can see for the culture, and they keep me up at night.
Speaker 2: So my motivation is to go ahead and.
Speaker 8: Bring these visions into into a reality. And it's like y'all had don't go to sleep though, you say, what, I sleep on the plane, yeah.
Speaker 1: Plane, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I move at the speed of opportunity. It ain't gonna hop in my pocket.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 12: So now you've gotten the apartments out of the way, now that you figured out how you want to do, you know.
Speaker 13: Like with your music touring and.
Speaker 12: All that kind of stuff. What's next on the plate for tip parents?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: Man, you know, just continuing to offer experiences to the people in the community. We got bank here seafood killing Mike and I uh, we just we just we just represented bank Head seafood staple in the community.
Speaker 1: And it looked like it could be on bucket. The bucket, hey.
Speaker 8: Man, but it is a Bankheads, But it looked like that ship.
Speaker 1: Dope.
Speaker 8: I'm like, y'all put it right here, man, were proud of it.
Speaker 13: That ship. I'm so happy to see that right now.
Speaker 2: We're proud of it, man.
Speaker 8: And and at the city and the community really disappoints it.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 8: And we just want to offer new experiences, new find that where I won't say finding with some fried dan. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying to the community, man.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: And we also have some healthy options. We have the original recipe of the fish. Meer Harden came in, got in the kitchen herself to make sure of we're right. So everybody who asked him, do we had her original recipe? Yes, we do, but the box it will not be five dollars.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna want you no now inflation right here, but it will be reasonable.
Speaker 3: What's it over the day?
Speaker 8: Man, we are doing all our hiring and I tweets and the back the back office, so we should I'm trying to by the end of November. Rember November big tip, Yeah sir, skinny bank playing.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, I hit balls a little bit.
Speaker 8: I ain't consistent though, you know what I'm saying. I go out there here, but I got it. You know, it's like it's just like shooting pool or anything. Yeah, man, you got it. You got to do it consistently to like rebuild regain that muscle memory, you know. But once you get you back two three days and you.
Speaker 2: Be back where you you know, back where we left rust off.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: My man here, man, he GoF it every day. He's swinging clubs every morning.
Speaker 1: I feel good.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: He's behind my house waking me up.
Speaker 1: Hey go it, man, I hear so many people house.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna stay out of the country club until I get good house up.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's on the It's on the country club.
Speaker 1: To hell it.
Speaker 2: It's on the country club, to hell it. They' straight.
Speaker 1: Great. How I feel to be a granddady.
Speaker 8: This is your second, yes, yes, uh, my second and I'm expecting my third any day.
Speaker 1: Now you think you're gonna be you're gonna be soft on your grandkid, then I.
Speaker 2: Don't say I'm softer. I'm more patient, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I have more developed parenting skills too, you know, And I mean my kids see you know, see us with what our grant our grandkids and be like, hey man, what what happened?
Speaker 2: What happened with up?
Speaker 8: We were learning with you and we gathered this data and now we can apply it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and make it, you know, make a make a better way for the grand kid.
Speaker 11: But that's how I go though, because the grandmama's and ship with the real lied mama's back then and we had mama's. I love you, mama, but I'm looking to grandma, you know what I'm saying, growing up like and then after they be a good mother to your to your kids.
Speaker 8: That's crazy, right, ship Sacle of life Manala once move.
Speaker 2: That's right. What about you? You're a grand Pepper?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 12: Three?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Then five?
Speaker 1: Right on five? Three and one grand Pepper game?
Speaker 3: Oh no? And they all girls.
Speaker 2: Ah, man, my third one was a girl. My first two was a girl. My third one is a boy.
Speaker 3: They need to keep trying to shoot for the fence.
Speaker 2: That's right, man, Well until you gotta get out of the waged over. Come on.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 8: I'm feeling out this week, man. Maybe in that week, other than that week.
Speaker 1: Laughing, one of the weeks going the backyard to belabor.
Speaker 2: Man, why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know we coming. We're bringing that lumber.
Speaker 7: You got Baccas seafood trap, museum, trap cafe, you got any other traps coming?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, we have escaped the trap, the escaping room, the escape room.
Speaker 1: Installation that is yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: So anybody thinks they know something back their life, come on down, see if you can make it out.
Speaker 1: When you get out of here. What you tell y'all who's trying to get in the game in these day.
Speaker 8: And times, trying to get in the game, Uh, don't worry about the things that you don't have. Uh, just look around you and utilize all the things that you have available to work with what you got. Don't worry about what you don't and remember your vision is your vision for a reason. Don't be going looking for validation and approval for other people, telling them your ideas, and if they don't think it's a good idea, then you just don't do it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Your vision is your vision for a reason. Ain't pold to see it? You polled the shore, ain't.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: You live on Big Facts, Stage One Music, Backwoods, Backstage Live for One Music Fast You know that is Team Big Fast, Big Bake, Baby, j d J, Screen Past Detroit.
Speaker 1: What's happening? What's happening? What's happening?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 13: You know what?
Speaker 1: Turn it up? What's up? Backwoods?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Everybody's right? You better tell the man been preaching that?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 11: What up?
Speaker 2: Roll?
Speaker 1: Chilling baby?
Speaker 3: You inured up on thirty years a week ready? Yeah? Man, Yeah, it's beautiful years.
Speaker 5: Yeah man, I'm probably about four years. You're about to go four years. It's a beautiful thing, man, to still be able to be out here. Rocke, Yeah, how.
Speaker 1: You know it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It should have been rolling for a nigga. It's good. It's a beautiful thing. It's still be having sneaker balls and ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah man, we can't out Yeah man, it's really dope, man, your ball. Yeah, Man, it's gonna be Friday, November first. Man, we honoring Keilo Man for thirty five.
Speaker 1: Years in the game.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: So some people really play event crime Mob got twenty years under their belt. So just don't keep that ship real with you.
Speaker 3: Know what, who who else you think?
Speaker 7: Who else you think deserved one of them belts on some performance stuff?
Speaker 3: Man, name a couple of people that deserve.
Speaker 5: You know, Metro done started carrying the belt. I didn't see Metro out with all that, with all that, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, So it's dope, man. Just see people got there, just started embracing that ship. It's a different feeling. Get up there with that belt and just hold that mother up, like yeah, yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You set a lot of trends. What's what's some.
Speaker 5: Of the main trends you feel like you said, man, you know what, people really didn't have their ad lives turned up on their records and stuffing, all that talking in the background and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Man, So just to see that take off. Man, if you ain't got no game.
Speaker 5: Right now, you're in trouble, you know what I mean? Man, So that's dope, man, I take pride in that. Come on, man, you straight over here and saying, well, that's what time it is.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 10: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 12: When you go out on the stage like one music festal like a big festival like this, being that it's almost thirty years later, and you perform your hits and you see the crowd have the same reaction as they would so like a current artist like a Wayne or or that came out, somebody that just came out, does it give you chills?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: You know what, Man, I really embraced this thing to the point now that's what I expect. You feel what I'm saying. I don't expect none of the less, no more, man, you know what I mean? Doing it like this at a high level. I know that a lot of these people out here now went to college with me, They were in high school and stuff like that. Man, it's a beautiful thing. Yeah, man, it's really a part of their lives. I hope these other artists get a chance to experience somebody rocking with you for twenty five years, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I went to.
Speaker 5: Stevie Wonder concert the other night and I realized I got a live more work.
Speaker 1: The motherfucker dudes.
Speaker 3: So that made you cut out that retire, you know, like you know, I.
Speaker 5: Really retired from the road, man, and just really retired into doing this ship how I want to do it during the events I want to do like we traveled with the Falcons and all that good stuff.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 5: I would have been in Tampa today, man, but couldn't turn down one music fist.
Speaker 1: It's real dope, man.
Speaker 5: I do most of my shows, man, I'm performing at wearing the receptions and homecomings and shing like that.
Speaker 1: I ain't got to worry about nobody getting hurt, just chilling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real, last time we talked to.
Speaker 7: Last time we talked to, I think you was this close to that plaque where we're at.
Speaker 5: Man, you I gotta check my numbers. Ain't got me running up through that man. I might be buy there, Man, I might be gold. I'm gonna make sure I let big.
Speaker 8: Facts, you know.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm gonna make sure you.
Speaker 3: Re ready placks man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate all that love.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Probably y'all.
Speaker 5: Man, I watched this thing them go up from the.
Speaker 1: Beginning, then been on the golf court. I'm ready to come out.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I know you've been graying.
Speaker 5: I saw you out there when the Black collectors got their God, but I said bank I left.
Speaker 1: I was like that in the morning. Really you going on the gaygo every day?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: That's good, that's good. Yeah, I'm good. Won't you getting down there?
Speaker 3: Man? Any well?
Speaker 1: Really, I'm gonna tell stone stone On wank it out, man, I'm wanting. I'm winning, I win, I'm coming out.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: See, I've been at the driving range bore.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to help me with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know how to please.
Speaker 2: I just like that.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 5: A comfany you know the big all the big deals go out on the golf course that them boys been dragging me out there for years. Man, they said you better go get some money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's a big gym? What's a big gym you want to give to the people? Man? A big gym? My mind?
Speaker 1: Dog, Believe in yourself, trusting yourself.
Speaker 5: Always be prepared and uh, get an entertainment lawyer.
Speaker 1: The lawyer. That's where were rocking. That's what we rock.
Speaker 3: We appreciate.
Speaker 1: Get you a good entertainment lawyer.
Speaker 3: Man, mam man, you know what I'm saying. Keep us posting. No retiring.
Speaker 1: All right, man, it retired. It just transitioning. Got you different money.
Speaker 11: Man, tell me about about the stage right about the state I don't getting.
Speaker 1: We're talking about that all I can't wait.
Speaker 5: I can't wait, man, dog that boy usher man. Let me turn up the other night at this concert. Man, them girls went from them girls went from you got it bad and we read it down two seconds in that man, so real dope man appreciate at standing.
Speaker 3: Up love passing.
Speaker 7: Cho Back was backstage One Music Fast Stage, they said an elk.
Speaker 3: At big.
Speaker 7: Back was backstage live for One Music Fast DJ screen Big Baby Baby Jay Seen Big Facts welcomes the creators of the Biggest song ever fhl y Biggest, the Biggest Okay, yeah that one, but that's the ultimate. Just the song is so beautiful because it represents unity. You know what I'm saying, Like everybody put their hands around each other.
Speaker 10: As soon as you hear that shiit come on, you know what I'm saying, to.
Speaker 3: Get old exactly.
Speaker 7: I ain't never seen no fight breakout, no bad negative energy.
Speaker 3: Ever, how that feel to make a record like that.
Speaker 15: That's a blessing. It's a blessing for it to be a record that everybody can come together on. You know what I'm saying, There'll never be no altercations or nothing.
Speaker 11: So so you know, we came up in the era where we were trying to pretty much take over the club, so for to go past the club into the stadiums and everything.
Speaker 7: And it's a list from like that ship is international, like like from figure eight.
Speaker 3: That's the first time I saw it.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl is crazy.
Speaker 3: That's hard.
Speaker 4: Friend.
Speaker 1: So who came up with a hook?
Speaker 3: Collect them? Collect them?
Speaker 2: Came up with Clinton did it?
Speaker 3: But you know we put a swag with a surf that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: With one of the best intros ever.
Speaker 1: I got the best intro in in history. Man, I got that.
Speaker 3: What was that ship?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 3: Man said? Like the folks like a spirit? What was that studio session?
Speaker 7: Like did y'all do the dance in the studio or did y'all figure out the dance later in the club.
Speaker 1: It was kind of doing.
Speaker 3: Were pretty much doing the danceforter before the song came out.
Speaker 11: Minis so who was the nigga that one that had to get on the song? But everybody that to get everybody with the okay, you know how that should be. Sometimes, like when you have a group, niggas might come in the studio here that well, I gotta get.
Speaker 1: On this bankly everybody with them?
Speaker 3: Everybody right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: When y'all saw that Taylor Swift play, how y'all felt? I was like, this is crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Taylor Swell the biggest, one of the biggest pop stars in the world at the game, going crazy and she had a little bit of swag with it too.
Speaker 11: I was like, Okay, okay, people that don't even know our languages, don't even know our coaching, grown breaking ship.
Speaker 3: So what's what y'all been on?
Speaker 1: And you're working?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 1: Everybody got new music coming out.
Speaker 6: We got new music altogether coming out, and we've been on the road like crazy.
Speaker 1: How y'all maintained y'all unit about each other like all these year?
Speaker 15: I feel like because we were brothers before it even started, so it ain't hard for us to keep it together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We've been rocking since way before the song.
Speaker 7: One of the crazy things we was talking to truy man, you know what I'm saying, Like as big as we ready is, I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know and hit the planet something like that.
Speaker 7: But where are y'all at as far as the numbers, like, swash up and go plan them double platter whereas.
Speaker 1: We yeah, we we hit platinum.
Speaker 6: We found out we was platinum this year, and then as we found out we was planting them, they like, y'all all most double platinum, So we might really be double platinum.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, that's all right.
Speaker 3: So that ship did it take over? Talk yet?
Speaker 1: I don't know it ain't it ain't it ain't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Not not crazy, not yet, not yet.
Speaker 12: Really create that challenge. That's what these niggas doing, bringing the songs back, the challenge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doing another two three, me.
Speaker 12: Shover showing, I'm doing tiktoking, I'm doing.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna call y'all. We gotta like all do it together.
Speaker 1: Don't get together up, y'all didn't get a boost.
Speaker 6: And that boy, that boy boo be going crazy.
Speaker 1: He couldn't know he remixing it having a good time.
Speaker 11: So that's like the point exactly. It's just to have a good That's what the song makes you feel though, all right, trying to survive on it on the certain board. Hey, before we get out of there, y'all give us a gym, man, Get a young young young kids a gym that might be in a group of got a song with multiple people.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, How y'all about? How to you known?
Speaker 15: Just stay at it, persistent, You gonna battle, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That light you know what I'm saying. You gonna bout it. You're gonna go at it, but you're gonna get over it too, you know what I'm saying. So just keep qushing the shore.
Speaker 6: I just tell them or something like that. Man, Just communicate, you know what I'm saying. Make sure you talk to whoever you're on the song with, whoever you're making music with. And I think that made that. You know, communication rule the nation.
Speaker 3: So just keep going. It ain't gonna happen overnight.
Speaker 1: And keep going and have fun.
Speaker 3: That's the most part. When you ain't having fun doing music, it ain't. It ain't the same.
Speaker 15: I just say, stick together, man. A lot of stuff gonna happen, you know what I'm saying. But as long as y'all remain tight, y'all would be good.
Speaker 3: NFL wise, salute backwoods back.
Speaker 7: You know what it is, Backwoods backstage live for one music fest. You know what it is, big facts you see a big bank baby j d J scream Dayja Doing has joined us backwoods backstage.
Speaker 3: What's up? What's up? What's up? How y'all doing?
Speaker 16: Happy to be here?
Speaker 13: Thank you?
Speaker 16: Yes, the main stage stage. That's my nickname this weekend?
Speaker 10: Yeah, there you hopy.
Speaker 7: So you probably introduced yourself to the world. Let the world know what days're doing is about.
Speaker 16: Well, my name is Daja Doing. I'm from Jacksonville, Florida, trying to do ball, a singer songwriter in the model Yeah, and I make music, good music. Check me out.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't even make a music.
Speaker 16: Really my whole life. But seriously, like the last three is like I got really serious.
Speaker 2: In the pandemic.
Speaker 3: What Okay, the pandemic.
Speaker 16: Made everybody get serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do everybody get serious or do everybody really find theyselfs?
Speaker 4: Both?
Speaker 1: Then we get time to find ourselves to get serious.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was both for y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Like they say it was a bad thing, but I think it was a good thing because you had to really and I'm sorry for saying it, but she sparked something when you for cutting her off. But she sparked some when you get a chance to actually sit with yourself, you come out on top.
Speaker 2: Bro, those of us.
Speaker 16: Who were blessed to still be here, we definitely had to take hold of that moment and just lock in. And that's what I did.
Speaker 1: In fact.
Speaker 11: Yeah, now the world needs they need what you got with the world need everybody gifts man, Yes.
Speaker 1: You tap into it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I realized that. Then I'm like this what you said, You've been wanting to do your whole life. This is the best time to do it because the world changing.
Speaker 1: What's the biggest obstacle though, the biggest.
Speaker 16: Obstacle, I don't even want to say nothing, no obstacle, because I can conquer anything. But I'm not a real I don't care about social media that much. So my team be on me about doing content, but I'm getting over it. I'm getting more into doing content.
Speaker 10: So why so, what is it?
Speaker 12: What is it that kind of prevents you from wanting to engage?
Speaker 13: I can't.
Speaker 16: I just don't. I just like to do this. I like to talk to people in real life. I like to engage in real life. And sometimes I'll be just enjoying the moment and I'll be like I'm supposed to put my phone out. Yeah, I'll be forgetting sometimes.
Speaker 3: What you think it is that make you unique, to set you apart from everybody else.
Speaker 16: My story, well obviously all of our story, but just the way I approach things. I think my perspective is unique. The way I show up physically is unique, and I like to always That's why I don't really like to talk that much. I just like to wear cool stuff and just let that do the talking for me. Introduce me that way.
Speaker 7: What's the difference between a model and an install model, actual real model?
Speaker 3: That's the question insta model in the model question.
Speaker 16: So my background with modeling is runway. So yeah, I don't beat the pavement in New York City, stood in casting lines, really showed up and got them nos or got them yess. And it's a real it's a face to face thing with that kind of modeling. Instagram is content based and you know, more outreach, branding connection. Yeah, you could be anybody on the computer, but in real life, people gotta see you. You gotta show up, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: So what's left?
Speaker 3: What's next?
Speaker 1: What's next?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 16: Well, my project is dropped on the eighteenth it's called Having My Way. Yes, it's a seventh song EP. I'm so proud of it. My single Nineties Fine, that's the leading single on it right now. The video for nineties Final be out in November November eighth, Yes, November twenty eighth, so y'all can be seeing that. Nineties Fine means just the girl who is confident enough to be herself, you know, like Snai. Yeah, Sonnila Than wasn't trying to be Regina Hall.
Speaker 3: She was comfortable.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we look how we look, and I just you know, I want to be the champion for girls. They look like no offense to nobody else.
Speaker 1: But it's all about preference. Man's what you like.
Speaker 16: Everybody to be celebrated. So I want to celebrate just the girls.
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I did make sure you tell people how they can follow you.
Speaker 16: You can find me everywhere on all streaming platforms and all my social media is the same. It's spelled d A J A H D O r N.
Speaker 3: It is backwards backstage live for One Music Fest. Y'all stay tuned, salute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 3: Backwards backstage live for one music Fest.
Speaker 7: You know it is big baby J d J Scream Team, Big Facts, Welcome Sierra and Bambat them pulled up on us.
Speaker 3: So what's up man? Y'are having a good time on one music fest.
Speaker 10: We are having an amazing time out here today. O the last in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 3: Baby, Who are your favorite performer? So far?
Speaker 9: It's been so much I think we enjoyed He Yeah, I got how was the hometown hero?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I did that yesterday, wore White Air Forces.
Speaker 9: They mistake you got your black horse attitude on attitude.
Speaker 11: Because I would have white with yester than I was mad when I left because I kept from the first day.
Speaker 14: But you know, when you put the black ones on, you get a whole nother ground.
Speaker 11: Ration h got the lower talk, then they got to be ed up on the bit and low talk.
Speaker 3: You mad?
Speaker 10: I used to get my son. Any black horses.
Speaker 1: Are feeling though, feeling good?
Speaker 3: What's next? First? What's next?
Speaker 1: To? Who?
Speaker 3: First to say? What's next? For them?
Speaker 1: Your life? What's next?
Speaker 10: What's next?
Speaker 3: Sam?
Speaker 10: Got the juice? Is Sarah has the ghetto girls?
Speaker 9: Yes, yeah, see her got the ghetto girl East But y'all know see her just starts tapping that.
Speaker 14: Yeah okay, So yeah, I could that one of my.
Speaker 10: It's like we've been working on some stuff. You know, I wrote children Okay, wait, but you know I don't wrote children's books.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: I got Harrison what's the name of some of them, so they so the people can get them. The one that I wrote last year was Mammy, I Want to Go Home, and it was number one Amazon.
Speaker 10: My first children's books.
Speaker 9: I got my hair illustrations or is it just it has illustrations miss very very kid friendly, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, and then my salon is like a block over on Boulevard House of Shimmers, so yeah, we can keeping that cracking. Okay, Yeah, let's get into the let's get into the eats ghetto girls.
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, yes, yes, so so for me get a girl eats and then you know, you got the glam shop. We about to reopen a glam shop on Peter Street. So we've been in Peter Street, West End for about what sixteen years seventeen, yeah, almost twenty years since I was sixteen years old. So we finally about to make them into Salon Sweet, so it would be ghetto girl Eat Salon, I mean douglam shop, Salon Sweets and studios right down Peter Street. So we revamped the whole building. We got ghetto girl eats, we got money monsters, we got the glam Tour, you got and.
Speaker 13: Cream, and then we got Mustagon.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you literally don't feel nothing.
Speaker 14: But it's it's kind of crazy because I went viral in the hospital and everybody square it was the numb and cream And it.
Speaker 13: Was because of how big I got my tattoo.
Speaker 14: I just want to Yeah, it wasn't though, it wasn't Mausnon that's my other company.
Speaker 10: It wasn't Mausnon.
Speaker 13: It was how big I got the tattoo.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, ask you something.
Speaker 11: What's the biggest obstacle of being just being a female boss?
Speaker 1: Like heleny your business?
Speaker 3: What's the biggest obstacle?
Speaker 13: I would say the obstacle Like it's just what I don't like.
Speaker 14: I don't think it's really like obstacles. What I don't like is how much we don't support each other. Yeah, that's I hate.
Speaker 13: How girls don't really support each other.
Speaker 14: It's so lame to me because like I'm r I'm really from Inleanta, born and raised and growing up like we always like we are being so bortshit. But we always for the most part, stuff together, you know. And I when I see become as I became successful, and I see how like the industry holds.
Speaker 13: So much negativity, it's kind of weird.
Speaker 10: No, it really is.
Speaker 9: I think my biggest obstacle is trying to live up to the super woman role that everybody places on us, because like, as women, we gotta do everything for real, and if we don't do everything right, we get ridiculed, and it's by each other.
Speaker 10: So you know, there's that.
Speaker 7: I would you say, y'all have a ball because we see y'all come up. You see y'all just grow as black women. But how would you say? It's some positive ways y'all have evolved.
Speaker 9: I think just being able to use our platforms to kind of like create multiple businesses and inspire other women to you know, just be business women and entrepreneurs.
Speaker 7: But I mean on a personal level too, Cuz yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like personally, like you know, I know you so like, yeah, bam ain't got let nobody play with her on social media or period or whatever the case is.
Speaker 3: But have y'all evolved to the point being so crazy? Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, you know what, that's a good one because for me, I went through like a crazy situation last year, like a divorce, and it was very public, and I had to learn to be quiet, keep my mouth closed because there's certain people out there that's committed to disagreeing with you. No matter what you say, they gonna find a way to disagree. So for me, I was just like, I don't care what people think. I'm gonna be quiet and just live my life. And the people who know me, they know what's up. So and I'm glad you just mentioned that.
Speaker 14: You know me, I would say like evolving people see me go through my divorced but I just feel like my baby daddy shouts out the good shooter. He's such a real person. Like I really ain't deal with like a lot divorcing him because he just really like he just real.
Speaker 10: Like I learned a life.
Speaker 14: Yeah, like I really learned a lot from him, you know what I'm saying. He really installed and poured a lot to me. Like my baby Daddy took his gambling house and made it my shop. Like the first ground Shop was was his one of his gambling houses in Oakland City. So I don't really got nothing bad stuff about my baby daddy. You know what I'm saying, He a good We didn't. We didn't you know, eleven year different, We didn't. We both grew like I became I was a teenager, you know what I'm saying, I became a woman and things started being a little different. But I would never forget the things that he instilled in me because it made me the woman I am today. So yeah, like I just feel like and shout out to my husband to process yes, because I just feel like I went from a hands from one good person to another good person.
Speaker 13: So God just really got favor over my life and he really, you.
Speaker 14: Know what I'm saying, He's very just careful about who he put me in the hands of. So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Before we get out of here, what would you tell your younger self?
Speaker 9: I would tell my younger self to be more persistent and consistent. I would just about to say that, yes, And it's just like, you know, close out the world everybody that say no, you can't, don't stop.
Speaker 10: Just shut all that out and just have tunnel vision.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 11: So oh, you're you're gonna say about the same You're about to say the same thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, stay consistent for real and don't take no for an answer.
Speaker 10: Stand on it.
Speaker 14: You're gonna get a million ods, but that one yes is gonna change your whole entire life.
Speaker 10: And I'm a living witness.
Speaker 1: Big old facts period.
Speaker 3: Appreciate pulling up.
Speaker 10: Thank you guys for having good I'm glad.
Speaker 7: Else Backwards backstage live for one music Fast. You know what it is, Big Bank, Baby j d J Screen. We are team Big Fast. Welcome and a family member backstage.
Speaker 3: His name is.
Speaker 9: Big Lloyd Man.
Speaker 4: Bank is an honor sit down with you. You a legend.
Speaker 17: You always giving me love and light whenever you see me, my dog, my first mixtape ever.
Speaker 4: I love you forever.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 17: It's great to be here. Yeah, it's great to be here. I've been watching y'all do y'all thing for quite some time.
Speaker 7: You reached out to me starting to ask why Lord won't coach'll y'all gotta ask Lloyd Man, I.
Speaker 17: I feel, I feel, I actually feel more comfortable out there than right here. And then sometimes and then sometimes you know, my mom would always say, if you don't got nothing to say, man, it's a to just be quiet for a little while. I mean, I do when I don't sometimes, you know what I mean. I mean, I think it's so many brilliant minds that come on the show. Sometimes I feel like they say everything that it is to be said, you know. So I'm not necessary, But today I thank God put us together, and I'm just thankful.
Speaker 4: Man, it's good to be here with you.
Speaker 3: Definitely. So what you've been primarily working on, you know, you always record it.
Speaker 4: Actually, big My biggest job is being a dad man.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 17: I lost my dad when I was a year a year and a half in the Calio projects in New Orleans, and all my life I dreamed about what that would be like to have a connection to my father. A lot of times I feel like I had to learn things the hard way because I didn't have my father.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'm thankful for it. I wouldn't change it for the world. But it's just such a sacred job to me.
Speaker 17: And so I guess when you go without it, man, you just put a lot of value on it. And so now that I've become one, I don't play with it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I spend as much.
Speaker 17: I spent as much time it's humanly possible with those kids, man, because.
Speaker 4: You know, life is short, bro, and I want them to have.
Speaker 17: At least I want them to have if something was to happen tomorrow. I want them to have a great memory of their dad. So I spent a lot of time with them, take them on the road, We travel the world. We just came back from Trinidad and Tobago for the first time. I took them to meet their great grandparents. I take them to the studio with me. I recorded them.
Speaker 4: Doing some backgrounds the other day, and we just have fun.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 17: We just really been blessed enough to be able to live and then come back to the music when we're ready.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 12: Shit, So I know, like another one of your really big things is so during during your journey of like dealing in processing with everything that you have to deal with about not having your dad present and making sure that you replace that presence with your kids. What advice would you give to some of the guys out there that are president in their kids lives but they feel like they're not adequate enough because they might not have as much money, or they might not have the relationship with the mother or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: That they have going on.
Speaker 17: Well, one of my biggest motto is something that I subscribe to every day, whether it's in relationships or life in general, is I focus on the things I can control and I let go of all the things I cannot. And you'd be surprised how much you actually do have control over, even though it might feel like you don't. So I just think that the most important currency in life is time, Yeah, because that's the thing we spend and we don't get it back.
Speaker 4: So I think just.
Speaker 17: Being present, taking time, spending time, giving time, you know, that's that's like the greatest form of showing love to a person other than just the words.
Speaker 12: And I feel like now as you say that, honestly, I feel like even outside of like parenting, in fatherhood or motherhood or whatever, you can apply that to every aspect.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 17: And I also think it's important that your children see you living a purpose driven life. Yes, you know, it's like that's the way to lead by example. So they see Dad get up and go get it every day. They see Dad pour as hard and soul into something. They see Dad come out in front of a bunch of people and go crazy leave it out there.
Speaker 4: So it inspired him, whether you know it or not.
Speaker 17: And I think regardless of what other kind of noise is going on in the child's life, they a lot more intelligent than we give them credit for, and they pay attention to a lot of stuff.
Speaker 11: So I'll always ask this question since since we around dustry, like, what do you think it takes?
Speaker 1: Like what does it take to brinan beale artists?
Speaker 17: It take a mental amount of belief, almost to the point where you kind of crazy, because you know, when you have a vision, A lot of times in the beginning, a vision is singular.
Speaker 4: No one else see it but you, so you kind of got to be the only.
Speaker 17: One in the room that's on your own wave in a sense, and that's okay. I think you can't be afraid to look bad or make a mistake in front of people.
Speaker 4: A lot of times we so prideful we.
Speaker 17: Won't even jump because we don't want to look crazy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So that's a part of it. And also I think having.
Speaker 17: A moral compass a spiritual guy, you know what I mean, whether that be in the form of a person or a hobby or something that you could tap into that's bigger than the physical realm.
Speaker 4: Because a lot of this is spiritual.
Speaker 17: It's like you can't even describe or explain how scream do what he do. When he, like I said, screamed some music, he sent it back, I'm like, how do you do that?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 17: It's kind of bigger than us. It's kind of God working through us. So you gotta really embrace that concept. And man, I just think being accountable for your actions, your thoughts, your intentions, your words, how you treat people.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 17: You gotta you gotta stand on your word, You gotta be on time, You gotta really care, you gotta care, You gotta care.
Speaker 1: What some of your biggest obstacles that hurdles.
Speaker 17: Like myself just getting in my own way sometimes sometimes overthinking things, sometimes not trusting the process. Sometimes, you know, just being human man, just being a flesh and just you know what I mean, I'm a man, but I could be sensitive sometimes, you know, let stuff hurt my feelings or.
Speaker 4: Just take me out of my game.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 4: But I think.
Speaker 17: That's the biggest obstacle to all of us as ourselves, because only really we can stop us.
Speaker 1: What reason y'all think God gave us emotions?
Speaker 7: Why you'll have a thought about that to balance us out.
Speaker 10: I think God gave.
Speaker 12: Us emotions to make everybody individual, because if we didn't have emotions, then.
Speaker 10: We'd all be the same.
Speaker 17: Basically, I think emotions is what really make us alive and let us know we're feeling something, even if it's pain. Sometimes the pain remind you that you're alive, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you just walk.
Speaker 17: That's why I like tattoos so much, because I come out of the experience feeling like, damn, I'm alive.
Speaker 4: Man, Like I just went. I just took.
Speaker 17: Myself to a place that I didn't know if I was gonna make it out, and here I am.
Speaker 4: I'm still here, all right.
Speaker 7: Some of the super ogs in the R and B game looked at Lloyd and said, man, Lloyd makes me proud. You know what I'm saying. He's carrying the torch. So now that you're a og slash super og in the games, who are some of the young boys that make you.
Speaker 3: Proud in the heart.
Speaker 17: Somebody called me the other day, man, I almost kicked them, kicked them in there as man, I ain't nobody an man.
Speaker 4: I'm still want the homies.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 17: Man, I did a show at Southern University. Girl was feeling she said, mister Lloyd.
Speaker 2: I said, no, mister.
Speaker 4: Lloyd, I ain't that old.
Speaker 17: But you know that the beautiful thing about about loss in my life, which was at the law after I lost my dad, and I draw I draw back to that a lot of times. My mom was like, this, ain't it We leave in New Orleans. She moved to Atlanta. She was the first in our family come to Atlanta. And that pretty much just saved my life, man. I mean, for real, it put me in a great environment of people who I could kind of tap into, I could I could draw from, I could learn from real early and I'm just really more thankful for, like I'm not ashamed to say I got ogs man like people that really.
Speaker 4: Gave me time and love.
Speaker 17: And whether that be in business, whether that be in the streets, whether that be just whatever, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 17: But Atlanta is like, to me, you can find a lot of great OG's in Atlanta, man. And so I guess people come up to me, they say that to me, Jacquez always calling.
Speaker 4: Me o g It's love. I know it's love, but it feel weird.
Speaker 2: It's still weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's embracing.
Speaker 17: It is embracing, and it just let me know I meant something to to them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I inspired them.
Speaker 17: And and that's the three levels of life. Man is the student, the master, and then you got to pass on the information. So if I inspire one person that I did, I did more than another. What's nick I'm working on the double album. I never told nobody about it. It's dedicated to my family. It's called Rivers and Oceans. My son name is River, my daughter name is Ocean. The the album Ocean is like a love letter to her mom, me kind of showing her how to be loved through how I love her mom, you know what I mean. And she's got her own little skits and interludes on there. And then Rivers is me and my son having a conversation about what it means to be black in America and kind of preparing him for manhood.
Speaker 4: And I'm really proud of it. I produced it.
Speaker 17: I recorded a symphony orchestra in New York a few weeks ago with a black conductor named Iggy. I recorded an Atlantic kids choir.
Speaker 4: On one of the.
Speaker 17: Tracks playing the instruments. So I'm proud of that I think I'm gonna drop it first quarter.
Speaker 7: You still you're still fully vegan, vegan vegan?
Speaker 17: Nah, I start having dreams. I had a dream. I was at a rock concert. I was in the crowd and I was doing this and I look on the stage and the whole band was chicken wings.
Speaker 4: I'm like, man, I gotta.
Speaker 3: Give me some damn American deli.
Speaker 17: Man, Man, I don't win in order every flavor American deai Man. I was so sick, bro, I was so sick, man. But yeah, fuck me up, to fucked me up. But I think it's really about balance. It ain't so much about extremity, you know. And the vegan thing was me just trying to try myself, trying to say, dang, can you even do that? You love food so much, you grew up in a house that smelled like bacon and butter, and can you do? Can you really withstain? It's like a self discipline. It was almost like Ramadan for me. So that's how it started off as a fast, which I was inspired by my Muslim brothers. So yeah, I still I still implement it. I like that chicken man.
Speaker 3: Got your own regimen for work.
Speaker 4: For that's a fact.
Speaker 16: Hard.
Speaker 4: It's hard. It can be hard.
Speaker 1: He before we get out of here, Man, get it. Just give your nephews some of that game. Man, what you tell a younger youth.
Speaker 17: Okay, this is music. Music is the source. It is the most inspiring thing in the world. Is you can go anywhere in the world do music and you can connect with somebody.
Speaker 4: But this is also the music business.
Speaker 17: And the main thing is when you decide that this is what you want to do, you need to really give yourself time to learn the game as much as possible so that people can't tell you what you don't know, because ignorance is the number one thing that make people rich in this game. It's a game of pirates and thieves and it's built like that. And the quicker, you understand that, the quicker, you can identify with what your strengths and weaknesses are, and you can kind of go into a meeting self assured, so nobody can tell you about yourself.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. And if they're not talking what you want to hear, it's okay.
Speaker 17: To say no, you know what I mean, because sometimes it takes a little longer to get to your destination.
Speaker 4: But you know, slow motion is better than no motion and no struggle, no progress.
Speaker 17: So the first thing I did was I grabbed Donald Passmans everything you need to know about the music business when I was like fifteen years old, and I learned about royalties, mechanical royalties, splits, budgets, writing things off. Sometimes people put things on your budget. Don't got nothing to do with you. They put their cell phone bill on your budget. You don't even know why you're shit so hot. But if you're not paying attention, that's really like the number one killer. And if you don't know, yeah, ignorance is not bliss, you know what I mean. So I just say, not only hone your craft, but also hone your mind, you know what I mean, and just kind of prepare yourself because this shit'll take your spirit from you if you let it, you know what I mean. And I've seen it happen to a lot of great people. So that's one thing. But also, it ain't about where you at, It's about who you win. So don't value what's going on across the street. Don't look at somebody with a name or because they shining that that's your that's your access. Like it's got to start from inside and work its way out, and a lot of times you got to tap into the resources God put in your circumference.
Speaker 10: You know what I mean.
Speaker 17: I always love stories about people that be with each other from the from day one. You see me, I'm still with Ryan. Everybody know me and Ryan. We're gonna be like that forever, you know. So I like to see people pretty much like value the relationships that they have because relationships is currency. People are currency, and time is currency.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I need my boat. Time man, y'all got me feeling like I'm wrong one. Yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 17: I was trying to wait for that, but y'all being here, me being here, just had to come say with something.
Speaker 4: They tell you, thank you, I love you.
Speaker 3: Always salute my brother. What shure big thought for its backstage?
Speaker 7: Say that from you, say that what was gona me was the on stage what is.
Speaker 3: On the streets exactly.
Speaker 1: It's a big fact, No.
Speaker 2: Capt Fitch