Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: This podcast is sponsored by no one. There is no sponsor. I haven't gotten a sponsor yet. I haven't really looked for one because I'm lazy. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe we could do pet food or so.
Speaker 2: I don't know. What would you guys buy from a corporation that would want to advertise here. Let me know at Lyle forever and ever at gmail dot com, or just email me to say hi, I'm very lonely. No, that's not sure. I have plenty of friends, they just aren't texting me back. No, that's not true either. I don't think I've been texting them back. Been too busy. I've been busy recording this beautiful intro to a podcast. Where was I going with this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This podcast has no sponsors, but if you would like to support, you can do so by heading over to patreon dot com slash Lyle forever and signing up for the Patreon For only five dollars a month. You get access to the exclusive gek Legends discord access to exclusive Gecko streams. I think I'm doing a therapy Gecko auomegal on Sunday, and you get to help me eat food and live in a place so Patreon dot com, slash lyle forever, and as always, you can call into therapy get Goo every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on Twitch dot tv slash lyle forever. All right, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: No regrets, never goes on the.
Speaker 5: Line taking your calls every night, never goes to an anxiety. Who's teaching you your life? Money's not really an expert?
Speaker 4: Paul from John Mulady.
Speaker 2: John Malay, you know what that's actually this is, Actually that's a pretty good John mullanny.
Speaker 6: Actually you really think so?
Speaker 7: I did I do a good John Mullaney?
Speaker 2: You know what? I think I may have decided too quickly because I just decided on this. You've only said two words. But now that I'm hearing you say more words, falling apart a little bit. But now that I've given you some criticism, let's see if you are If it bothered you, I hope it doesn't. I hope you keep going strong even after the.
Speaker 7: Think that it bothers me. You think that it bothers me? Eye John the lady.
Speaker 4: There's nothing that I had stadium, the people chanting my name?
Speaker 2: You know what you got me. You brought me back. I think this is a good impression.
Speaker 4: At least I'm not a horse in a hospital because nobody knows what the hell is going on with these things happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else do we got with this?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: It all the heads on what your perspective of going on is?
Speaker 7: Are you talking about your life or mine?
Speaker 2: I don't know what we're talking about yet. I don't think we've gotten that well right now, what we're talking about is is what we're what we are going to talk about. But I think that we're planning a little bit too much. I don't think we're letting this flow in the way that it should.
Speaker 7: What do you want to talk you about? Gecko? It's all up to you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Uh, Well, I don't know. I don't want to ask you what have you accomplished because you're going to answer in character as John mullaney and that's boring to me.
Speaker 7: Oh that's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Why did you have a Did you have a thing planned that you? I don't because I don't want to look. I don't want to ruin your bit.
Speaker 7: Oh you're not ruining anything. I'm John Mulaney. I planned nothing out.
Speaker 2: John Mullaney plans that. What do you mean John Mullaney plans out everything. That's how he's good, you think.
Speaker 4: Have you seen his specials, the way he reacts on stage.
Speaker 7: He doesn't plan out that ship.
Speaker 4: That's why his hands are wet, Definitely, not some other reason.
Speaker 2: He planned he hands out. He plans out at least like ninety five percent of it. Maybe he lets he leaves fire like flow shit, But you did not plan O five. You're not claiming to have planned out ninety five percent of this. You're claiming to be entirely which you're absolutely not.
Speaker 7: He's a five He's a five foot nine man married to a Jewish woman. He stressed him out.
Speaker 4: She's a bitch, but he loves her and there is nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: What What have you accomplished? Almlaney?
Speaker 4: The bar is so much lower than I expected.
Speaker 7: What do you mean I have accomplished?
Speaker 4: What I've accomplished the fact that I got that horse out of that gut damn hospital?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've been watching the news, lady, but it seems like everywhere everywhere is super mad about everything all the time. And while I try this thing optimistic. I'll admit things have been getting pretty sticky.
Speaker 2: You know what I like. You know what is telling me about this impression is that it's over the phone. So I am like, when I'm imagining like you, when I'm imagining who I'm talking to right now, I am imagining that you are John Mullaney. That's a little bit.
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I didn't right, I didn't even think i'd get in. I had thought this, this would waste twenty minutes.
Speaker 7: Of my time, and then I go off watching some special on Netflix about how Pete David did make jokes about nine to eleven or some ship.
Speaker 2: But I think we're here now, we we I think, you know what I think this. I think we're done. I think that we've we've both gotten exactly what we I don't think we intended to do. I don't think we intended to get anything out of this, because neither of us knew that we were going to be with each other.
Speaker 4: But I think, but I hope you have an amazing night, Geck and Deck Joe, go watch Kick George City because I.
Speaker 7: Am on fire. Good night, technician, and go on Thestagram.
Speaker 2: Thank you, good night. John milani All from Sydney, Sydney, Hi, Hello Sydney. How are you?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, I'm so happy. How about connected?
Speaker 2: I'm happy you got connected too. Here we are, were on the internet. We're talking. This is what we're doing right now. I was talking about the circle. What we're doing right now. It's like in all of human history, there is such a little amount of time in which you could talk to someone right and then we have other people listen to you talking to someone on their computer, and then they also are talking to a bunch of people who are also on their computer. It's weird.
Speaker 9: How many streamers do you have right now?
Speaker 2: Streamers?
Speaker 9: Or is that what it's called viewers? Maybe?
Speaker 2: Oh, look, I don't know. As far as I'm concerned. It's just doing me on the phone and that's it.
Speaker 9: Well, this is a really special intimate moment. I'm glad you can share this.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm I'm thrilled. Sydney. I did you did you? Did you call in with a specific thing on your mind?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 9: I actually did? And I for you to talk about anything I want it hit me. I won't say anything racist, I promise.
Speaker 2: Do you want to say anything? What?
Speaker 9: I won't say anything racist, I promise.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't. I didn't take that of you.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 9: So my buddy, his name is Jacob. He's got this new girlfriend and she's kind of like a sort of Don and Meatrix kind of goal and like I think I think she's like stepping on his boss man, and like I'm kind of worried about him. Like I'm worried she's like beating him up and stuff, and like I don't know how to be there as like a friend to support this like fetish or whatever you want to call it. Do you have any vice when you.
Speaker 10: Got go is well?
Speaker 2: Is it this is I'm assuming consensual? Yes, then there's then there's nothing for you to do.
Speaker 9: I feel like when you're in a relationship with a person that's like sexually overpowering you, it can have some side effects like outside of the bedroom, you know what I mean. Like I feel like he's different, Like he's he's more different. Yeah, Like I feel like she's making his personality like like you know, wimpy.
Speaker 2: But have you talked to him? What is what is? What is his?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this like his thing? He sexually loves being dominated?
Speaker 9: I don't know if it's that, but I think he just really likes this girl, so he's kind of like going along right.
Speaker 2: No, right, because there's a difference if if if there, it would be different if you know, he really likes the girl and she's getting him in too, you know, he's he's sort of putting up with it because he likes her versus Oh, this is something he really likes and he finally found someone that that you know, kind accommodated.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean that could be it, but like it's just I feel like he's really new to like dating, and she's definitely a lot more experienced. He kind of got like not only the power dynamic, but like the experience level difference. I'm just worried about him.
Speaker 2: Look, here's the deal. At the end of the day, if this man wants his ball stepped on, he will get his ball stepped on one way or the other. You have no you have no control over over over this, right if you genuinely look as far as from everything you've told me, this is two people having you know, in the bedroom, having their consensual uh you know, doing their things right, you know, so you have no control over this. If you feel how many how okay, what you have told me this evening. Have you told it to him? Have you have you expressed your concerns directly to him?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you talk about it a lot, and I just like, I guess the concern I have is just like the severity of some of the acts. You know, like he sounds like he's okay with it, but like what if he's he's like not okay with it but he doesn't know, like he's he's kind of like new to this. I just don't want him to get hurt.
Speaker 2: Look, the best you can do is is, uh is, tell him this stuff. And once you have told him this stuff, then then then you know you're out. There's nothing else you can do, Like, yeah, I can do. You don't you're not going to show up to the bedroom and you know, into you know, interrupt any police. No, that's hot, that could be hot.
Speaker 9: Yeah it could be.
Speaker 2: How old? How old is this guy?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 9: He's like twenty?
Speaker 2: I remember, Okay, Look when you're twenty, I feel like your balls are resilient, more nervous for this guy if he was like sixty, because then she would step on his balls and they could just poof into dust. But this guy's got twenty year old balls of steel. They can they can take a little bit of a they could take a little bit of hurt. You know that.
Speaker 9: Do get go ball work differently than male balls like human bowls?
Speaker 2: You know, I have not been in the lab testing that one could say, so I don't know, and I intend to to, you know. I mean, look, you know I could do the second half of my life. I could get into Maybe later in life I will, I will be interested in having my ball stepped on, But for now I don't have access to that information, and I don't wish to gain access to that information. Okay, but look, express you if you have concerns, express your concerns. But at the end of the day, you gotta understand you can't do anything about this.
Speaker 9: I think your wait get go for sure?
Speaker 2: Would you say it was again? Would you say your name was again?
Speaker 9: It's Sydney like Australia.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Oh are you from Australia.
Speaker 9: No, I'm from US, but I wish I was.
Speaker 2: It would work out so well, well Sydney from the US. Good luck to you. And yeah, you know what, you know what I didn't bring I wasn't gonna bring this up and I don't look at chat when I'm in calls, but I peered over at the chat and someone brought this to my and I can't. I can't let you go without saying this. Is it possible, Sydney. Is it possible, Sydney, that you you might you secretly want to step on his balls, that you're secretly a little bit jealous.
Speaker 9: Like the friend of mine, I want, I want to his balls, like I don't want to say it, but like maybe I am because I'm kind of like a power woman. You know, I've never thought of that.
Speaker 2: Now you got you gotta explore that, and you know what, but look, your friend's taken, you know, don't don't. Don't fuck with their thing. But go go on fet life. Make a fet life account, Sydney. Go on fet life, google it, go on, go on for go on fet life. Find find another guy to step on his balls. You know that might be what you're missing. I think you got you gotta look into yourself and decide whether or not you you're you might secretly be jealous. I'm glad, I'm glad. I'm glad I didn't let you go with that. Bring that up, because that's an avenue that is worth exploring.
Speaker 9: Do you think I should tell him that? Or should I wait until, like he's not in a relationship. If I do, I think you should wait.
Speaker 2: Are you have you? I think you should confirm with yourself whether or not you are jealous before bring it up to someone else.
Speaker 9: I mean, because, like I'm thinking now, I'd probably totally be into it, but like I don't know if it's like a jealousy thing, you know, but like i'd be down to do it.
Speaker 2: Now I'm thinking about it, I'm slowly beginning to think it's a jealousy thing. You think, So go find find a guy who don't tell him because you don't want to get Look, he's happy with his dominatrix chick, you know, whipping him and doing whatever. He's having a blast. Don't mess with him. And you know she's having a blast. She has you know, her pet. I don't know what it is. Pet boy. You gotta go find your own pet boy.
Speaker 9: Pet boy?
Speaker 2: Okay, go find your own little pet boy. Well, do you have a good rest of the night? Sidney?
Speaker 12: Make I go?
Speaker 2: Sub? Is pet boy? Kind of? Is pet boy work? Or is it sub Damn? I'm so glad. I don't know. I try. I I'm so glad that we brought that up. Now we got to the bottom of that because she she would if she would have continued to stay in her delusions. Possibly what a fat life. Shouldn't they make an account and find yourself. Look a cute five foot two sub.
Speaker 13: Call from Skinny Slayer Danny Slayer, Skinny Slayers my Reddit.
Speaker 2: Use your name skinny Slayer. Where where does that come from?
Speaker 13: Well, my nickname has always been Slayer, like the metal band, and I'm super skinny, so it's just skinny.
Speaker 2: I thought you were the dominatrix calling in.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, no of the other previous girl.
Speaker 2: You like skinny little boys?
Speaker 13: Oh no, I wanted. I wanted to ask you quick before we chat. Have you seen that meme? Since you're a gecko, have you seen the meme about It's an actual gecko and he's got a chain necklace on it. He's holding a thumbtack and then the words above it says, I'm not asking you to join Geico, I'm telling you to join Geico.
Speaker 2: I have not seen this. What what is this?
Speaker 13: It's just a funny joke about Geico insurance how do.
Speaker 2: I, what do I? What do I need to type in to get to this? And will it put me on a list of some.
Speaker 13: Kind I uploded your stream so I could just send it to you later. It's super funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, you said it's a you said it's a the Geico gecko with the whip or or gun or some ship.
Speaker 13: No, it's an actual gecko, like it's it's a picture of a real live gecko, not the cartoon.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 13: And he's and he's holding a thumbtack and he's got a silver chain around his neck.
Speaker 14: Oh okay.
Speaker 13: And he's threatening people from change, from changing, you know, like a state farm to Geico.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I guess I guess that answers your question as to whether or not I'm familiar with it. But I will be.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I will be looking this up afterwards.
Speaker 13: Yeah. No, it's absolutely wonderful and it's really relevant relevant to what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Skinny Slayer. What is your pet peef?
Speaker 13: My pet peef? Yes, well, there's I mean, they're really simple. I don't like it when people chew on their nails or crack their knuckles, but I also don't like it when people are shitty. I guess excuse my language.
Speaker 2: You don't like it when you can say whatever you want here, dude?
Speaker 13: Oh hell yeah, I don't know. You're like when I was watching you, you were front page and I was like, who you smoke? But you sounded really cool, so I was like, this sounds fun to talk to you.
Speaker 2: The Reddit. There's all kinds of crazy shit on Reddit. On the front page.
Speaker 7: I can say.
Speaker 2: You can say shit on Reddit.
Speaker 13: Yeah, no, you're It goes from like somebody painting SpongeBob to like somebody playing the Hart so yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Like you just fucking skulls. And I used to be really into like the fucking not really into it, but like you know, there's all sorts of you know, gore and morbid reality and show. We're getting off topic.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, all right, you want to get to like the nitty gritty, then.
Speaker 2: What's the well, what's the nitty gritty?
Speaker 13: Well do you claim yourself the therapy? Get go?
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm flexible in terms of my labels.
Speaker 13: Okay, Well, everybody's calling in with these, you know, like I don't know, just normal life problems. But and this is just another normal life problem. But I'm wondering what do you think? So the thing that's been bothering me recently is the fact that I sent a nude to my boy to my ex boyfriend, Okay, and I and I have quite a bit of guilt about it because I'm I'm way more independent and cooler than that. But on New Year's I was like, Happy New Year, here's a nude.
Speaker 2: So do you do you do you you feel like you sending this nude on New Year's compromised your your thought of yourself as cool and independent.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I guess where I'm like, why did I do that?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, it's just why don't you do that?
Speaker 13: Because I was looking fly?
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think that you have to give up?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 13: Why?
Speaker 2: Why why do you Okay, why do you feel like this comp Why do you feel like this is in uh conflict with you trying with you as identifying as a cool and independent person.
Speaker 13: Damn. I just think it's because of the history between him and I. You know, it's weird. It's like, well most of all because he was like, here, I sent you a video, but it never showed up, And maybe that's what it is. And they never bothered to resend it. But at the same time, it's like I felt the only reason it is is because I felt like I needed affirmations from the right and right, and I can get affirmations from multiple different people, but I'm not really into the whole online dating scenes, so it's weird trying to find affirmations in real life.
Speaker 2: You know, right, the right, and the idea of of you know you you you don't you don't want to want affirmations from your ex boyfriend.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm, not at all. The only thing is because they before they were a boyfriend, they're really good friends, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, why do you think you were looking for affirmations?
Speaker 13: Maybe like pandemic stuff okay, like the fact that we're all like locked up and not not doing much.
Speaker 2: Well were you were you looking for? Like what did you want? Like did you want like compliments? Or were you just horny that.
Speaker 13: I That's what I was about to say, I speak, I'm not have just been horny.
Speaker 2: Because because look, strong independent people who don't need affirmations, they still get fucking horny exactly. But I don't think. I don't think that you know, there's mutually exclusive I.
Speaker 13: Could have gone elsewhere for it, and yet I went to something familiar.
Speaker 2: That Well, that's because I mean, look, that's because it's easy. And when you're horny, everything is fucking an impulse decision and you want the easiest pas to subduing the horniness.
Speaker 13: Instead of two identity traits, I might actually have three, which is independent, cool, and lazy.
Speaker 2: Look, it's you know, I don't think. I don't think you're lazy. You know, I don't think anything about this makes you lazy.
Speaker 13: No, not at all. But no, that's good. No, good question for you.
Speaker 2: Sure to hit me what's up?
Speaker 13: I really like get gos and like lizards quite a bit. I lived in the desert of New Mexico for a couple of years, and I'm just wondering what brought you to the point of dressing up as a get up and painting your page.
Speaker 2: Genuinely, I you know, I wish that I could enthrall you with a very detailed, emotional, exciting origin story. But that is not something that I have for you, or for anyone. I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't have a clear origin story. It almost feels like I just woke up in this chair just now and this is this is what I'm doing so and I haven't really focused on the origin of it all that much. Skinny Slayer, Well, Skinny Slayer, look, thank you for calling in. And you're you're you're You're fine, You're fine. Don't don't don't beat yourself up too much about it, all right, I know.
Speaker 13: That's that's the affirmation I needed, yo, at the very end, that's all I need.
Speaker 2: Don't be don't beat yourself up, you fly all right.
Speaker 13: It's eleven eleven on my end, and that was a perfect end to this call.
Speaker 2: Beautiful you take care ss. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 13: You too. Bye.
Speaker 14: All from Chad.
Speaker 2: Chaz who is screaming in the background of your house.
Speaker 3: Hey, sorry about that. That was my cousin.
Speaker 2: Why what does she said about?
Speaker 6: What is she?
Speaker 2: What does she have said about?
Speaker 14: Well, she's mad because her dog, well I guess it's my dog.
Speaker 3: But this dog that's in the household just.
Speaker 14: Ate her yogurt and she's very disappointed.
Speaker 3: Get fucked, yeah, bro, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Get absolutely wrecked in half honestly. Yeah, you should tell tell her and tell her. Sometimes in life, your dog eats your yogurt. I want to I want to make can we I want to make that in? Is it cool if I make that into a Can we make that into a thing? Somehow? Sometimes in life your dog eats your yogurt. Dude, hey, and you just have to get slack. Do you have to take the L? Tell her? Tell us she needs to Laria to take an L.
Speaker 7: Dude, Dude, she does?
Speaker 3: I can I ask you a question here?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Please? Hit man?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 14: So recently, my girlfriend, you know, she gave me an ultimatum, all right, and I want to bring that ultimatum to you and.
Speaker 2: Have you decide it please all right?
Speaker 14: So basically, uh, we're hanging out. I'm a big lego guy, lego fanatic, and she.
Speaker 3: She just got fed up and she said, she basically told me that it's.
Speaker 8: Either her or the Legos.
Speaker 14: And I have about two or three more.
Speaker 3: Dates to decide.
Speaker 14: And like I said, I'm a big lego guy, but she's also she's really good to me.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what to do?
Speaker 13: What the what?
Speaker 3: How? What do you?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Hold on? I have to think about this real quick. Is is she with you right now?
Speaker 7: She is?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 14: So I have to let her know by tomorrow.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, First, okay, I'm gonna start off straight. Did you go with the legos? But I'm curious what is her problem with the legos?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 14: I spend about five to six hours a day recreating my lego sets and sort of just setting them up, so she she really doesn't like them.
Speaker 3: And uh, it's a couple of times that she stepped on them, so she's not a.
Speaker 8: Fan of legos.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, what are you leaning towards doing? It's hard.
Speaker 14: I mean we've been together for about a year and a half and she knew about the legos when she came into the relationship, So you know that that's the situation I'm in. I do like the legos, but it's the only problem with her.
Speaker 8: She just is not a fan of them.
Speaker 2: Has she told you specifically what she doesn't like about the legos?
Speaker 3: I think it's I mean, she has not.
Speaker 14: I think it's the time that I spend. I don't know if she wants to spend more time with me and not with the legos. I mean I recently finished the Millennium Falcon a couple of days ago, and that took thirteen fourteen hours of hard work and she wants me to put that time somewhere else.
Speaker 2: How could she not appreciate that that you spent hours working with the Millennium falcon.
Speaker 8: It breaks my heart.
Speaker 2: You need to find a new girlfriend who will appreciate that Millennium Falcon.
Speaker 3: We need that for you, well, just for my mental health. I mean I feel like that's something that I deserve.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And like I said, it's heartbreaking, you know, because I love my legos, but I love her too.
Speaker 2: So which do you love more?
Speaker 14: Yeah, like a specific Lego set or just all legos in general?
Speaker 2: Is there is there a specific Lego set that you love more than your girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Quite possibly?
Speaker 8: I mean, just my legos.
Speaker 14: They don't give me the staff that she gets me. And you know, like, for example, there's the the e Walk Village and I just love playing with them and letting them know that I'm affectionate for them, and they give it right back to me. But my girlfriend, on the other hand, sometimes she just she's.
Speaker 8: In the mood. Mhmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you would say the Ewok Village for sure, the Ewok Village over my girl.
Speaker 3: If I had to choose one, hands down.
Speaker 2: Look, that's your answer.
Speaker 3: But I mean, how do I tell her?
Speaker 2: You say, you tell her that she is not as good to you as the e walks.
Speaker 3: Just bring it up like that.
Speaker 14: Let her know that the Ewoks have had my back and she hasn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, let her know, Let her know, let her know, Let her know that in your darkest moments, the e Walks were there for you.
Speaker 13: And she was not.
Speaker 14: Man And I mean, do you think she's gonna accept that? Are we gonna in the year half relationship over?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, if it doesn't matter if she accepts it?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: You know what you don't need, you don't in order to breaking off a relationship does not require the consent of both parties.
Speaker 14: That's true that I didn't really think about that, but I think, uh, I think it's time to end it. If she doesn't support the Legos, it's her time to go.
Speaker 2: I support you one in this endeavor.
Speaker 14: Well, mister Gecko, I really do appreciate your insights. Like I said, you know, it's been having a hard time. It's been uh been tessing me out, trying to figure out if I choose the Ewoks or my girlfriend. And I think you made it pretty clear.
Speaker 2: For me, beautiful what you Sara name was, I'm Chaz.
Speaker 15: Chaz.
Speaker 2: Have a great rest of the night and enjoy playing with your ewoks.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. Thank you, mister Gecko.
Speaker 8: Good night. Man. Who how from tad molasted.
Speaker 2: Um? You're gonna have to repeat that? My friend? I well, I don't know yet.
Speaker 4: I don't know the way to go.
Speaker 12: I don't like the pet peeves of what. I'm sitting down and I'm beating onto my stomach and I go to open my mouth and shoot my load and it hits your teeth and then you're sitting there and you're picking little kids out of your fucking teeth and it never stops and I and I don't know because it gets stringy a little bit and then it starts to go down the back of your throat.
Speaker 2: You got you know what you're fucking problem? No, your problem is that you probably fucking Here's what you do is you probably end up into your own mouth and then you just fucking sit there and you're like post nut, like you know whatever, you know, lazy state. You gotta fucking wipe that shit off because what happens to hardens and that's why you have to get in there with the flass and pick it all out. If you would wipe it off immediately instead of fucking sitting there with your cock out for five fucking hour or an hour however long you're there, and you just actually wiped it off on site, then you wouldn't have to deal with this. This is a problem that you have brought up yourself. All right, Well, then you're gonna have to You're gonna have to get in there with the fly. I got, bibby. You gotta get a what is it a water pick between your teeth. It's gonna be like it's gonna your cum is gonna feel like you fucking just gnawed on a Werther's Original and you got caramel stuck up in your teeth. But you gotta.
Speaker 12: What it's a lot salt you But but way, kareemia.
Speaker 2: You don't sound like you have a probably sound like you like this and you want to continue living this way, which is fine. I'm glad that I'm you know what, I'm glad that I got to be a part of you figuring that out for yourself.
Speaker 12: Maybe part of my fetish is the hot get go loads inside of my.
Speaker 2: Mouth I'm happy I get to be a part of that as well. This has been an overall positive experience, I believe for both of us. I love you, Get go, I love you too. You have a good night?
Speaker 15: How from Hailey?
Speaker 2: Haley? Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 2: You know I'm all right. I'm in the woods. What are you doing? Are you in the woods? What did you what did you say?
Speaker 8: This is cool?
Speaker 15: I didn't think I was actually gonna get connected.
Speaker 2: I didn't think you were either, And here we are. We're just story. That's what we are right now. We're two people who didn't think that they were going to talk to each other that are now talking to each other.
Speaker 16: Sweet.
Speaker 2: Did you call with something in particular in in mind?
Speaker 5: Haley?
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I guess.
Speaker 15: I obviously my pet peeves, but uh, I think it's probably just one person in specific?
Speaker 2: Did you say, is you have someone in the background with you?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I have two other people with me.
Speaker 2: It's not one of them, is it?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: What's what's this?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: More specifically, forget well, it can't it's not one person. It's got to be what this person does. So what's what's the pet peeve?
Speaker 15: It's he's my roommate and he's so messy but like silthy, disgusting.
Speaker 2: Okay, does he late? Does he leave his dishes to soak?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Kind of, but uh it's pretty I don't care where he eats, but he doesn't clean up after himself and he'll just like leave his dirty dishes in his room and they'll like they get moldy and it's it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. What and are you these two people that you're with, are they also roommates.
Speaker 15: No, they're just my best friends. I have Brianna and Bailey. Bailey's talked to you before?
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: What have you done to combat this room? Have you confronted them? Have you talked to them?
Speaker 15: I So we just go to the same college and we have an apartment in a different state. So I don't see him like all the time, but I've tried to, you know, ask him to pick up after himself.
Speaker 13: And he just doesn't. He's very disrespectful.
Speaker 15: M So recently I have COVID and I had to travel back because I couldn't quarantine at home because I lived with my grandma, and uh, I had to open up his room and I like went in there and it smelled disgusting. And then I looked in the corner and he had a bottle of piss, like a two liter bottle of piss in his room, just sitting there.
Speaker 2: What what do you think that's for?
Speaker 15: I don't know, like the bathrooms maybe five and a half feet away.
Speaker 2: Are you sure it's piss?
Speaker 15: I I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: And smell or no?
Speaker 15: I didn't no, no, no, no, I did not even want to like open it. But uh, it's a two liter bottle of doctor pim. But it's it's very obviously peece like does it fill?
Speaker 2: Is the entire thing filled with pa? It's like it's filled to the.
Speaker 13: Cat, not like filled to the cap.
Speaker 15: It's kind of like like he squeezed it to like grip it.
Speaker 17: I don't even.
Speaker 15: Why chist in a bottle if the bathroom is so close? Why leave your dishes so they.
Speaker 2: Get mold on them?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And like you know, look, when you're an adult, you get to make your own weird, shitty decisions. Off with you. Look, I've pissed in bottles and left shit out before. I'm a messy, disgusting person. And from that, and speaking from that, perspective. I feel like it's, you know, because he's probably insane, which I understand because I'm insane as well. Have you confronted him about this? This is not okay? Good yeh, because I don't think that's your place.
Speaker 12: No, I don't.
Speaker 18: I don't.
Speaker 15: I'm kind of like anxious. I don't want to just ask him, like, hey, why do you peet in bottles and leave it good?
Speaker 2: This is business?
Speaker 15: But I uh, I don't know, like why why are you peing in bottles?
Speaker 12: If the bath rooms so close?
Speaker 9: I just don't understand.
Speaker 2: What about the common you got? I think I think you gotta you gotta leave your issues to the common room, right, I mean, what is it? What's going on in the common room? That's that's that's you know, where he's where he's entering into your jurisdiction.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 15: He doesn't, like, I guess, bring it out so it's like in sight, but he does just you know, he will leave his messes everywhere, and uh oh, one thing he does. He'll drink soda, which I don't care, but he walks into the kitchen and he passes the trash can and will set his empty can on the kitchen counter across from the trash can that he passed.
Speaker 8: As he was walking into the kitchen.
Speaker 15: And he doesn't do anything. So like, I'm like to pick up all his messages. I do all the dishes. He doesn't do his own laundry. He'll just kind of leave him in a pile and then he just.
Speaker 6: Doesn't wash them.
Speaker 2: How did you move?
Speaker 15: I'm I'm a nice person, so like, I'll do his laundry.
Speaker 9: I met him.
Speaker 15: We went to high school together, and then we went to the same community college and we just transferred to the same Yeah, and he's a good person and he means.
Speaker 2: Well, but oh, you gotta talk to him. You gotta have the you gotta have the direct communication. Don't worry the bottle of piss, but you gotta have you gotta have the direct line of communication with this guy.
Speaker 15: I can try again, but I've really tried. I've talked to him and tried to see if he'll just maybe pick up a little bit, or we're like, hey, Dick, can you do the dishes?
Speaker 13: And he's like, yeah, I'll do him.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been a dick about it?
Speaker 13: What'd you say?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been a dick about it. No, I'm not normally and now is your chance. You have to go be a dick about it, because that's the only way you'll get it done.
Speaker 15: Oh, I'm a nice person.
Speaker 2: You gotta be on you got you have to step outside of the comfort zone of your own identity that you have crafted for yourself as a nice person, and you have to be a little bit of an asshole. Well I don't even think that's even being an asshole, but you gotta be a little bit more assertive in this endeavor. What are your friends? What are your friends?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: What you gotta you gotta, you gotta. You gotta be assertive in this endeavor, my friend, and and and just tell them what you think. But don't bring up the piss bottle. What did you say?
Speaker 13: Your name was Haley?
Speaker 2: Haley?
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 16: Do it? Do it?
Speaker 2: Do it for man. I'll give you the same I'll give you the same promise that I I old the guy whose family wouldn't stop chewing. You know, I'll hop on the phone with him. I'll tell him he's got to do his dishes, you know, because I speak the language of people that don't do their dishes.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'll tell him to expect to call beautiful.
Speaker 2: I'll talk. I'll talk to you soon, Haley. And that's funny that one of his name Haley and his name is Bailey because that rhymes all right, I'll tell you soon.
Speaker 8: All right, bye, call from head man and man, mister Geko, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 2: What's up with you?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 11: Just you know, dealing with the seasonal stuff, you know, and job issues, but working through it as best I can.
Speaker 8: But I'll do that.
Speaker 11: You know, You've got to try to stay positive.
Speaker 2: That's what I agree. I agree, I agree? What's uh? Well, what what's what? What's bothered? What's what's you know? I know, you know the big things bothering you? But what what about hit me with some minutia? Aed man? What are your what are your pet peeves?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 11: Well, let's say I'm talking to somebody, right, yeah, and I'm talking and it's somebody random like just say that sweet old lady. It doesn't have to be a sweet old lady, but just she'll just come out of nowhere and then she'll start talking to the person you're talking to as if you don't exist. That bothers me, you know what, I mean, it's like it's like, let's say, mister Gecko, we were talking to each other on the street, right, and just to say, some other random person comes out and say, oh yeah and starts having a full on conversation, ignoring the fact that I'm talking to you and you're talking to me.
Speaker 2: Mmm, you know, I feel like the I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 8: I used to.
Speaker 2: I used to kind of make it a point like if I were ever at like a thing and someone started talking to me, you know, it's it's it's hard when you're because like there's three parties in this and you know to label them. There's like the there's the connect, right.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: If if if like I'm at a thing and I'm talking to you and then say someone comes up to me and is like, oh, you're the gecko guy or whatever, I would try to I would notice that and I would try to try to bridge together you literally, And I used to. I used to because it feels awkward both if you if you're both parties in that situation, right, if someone comes up to you and start talking to you, why you're talking to someone else. And I'd always try to think of like a way to fucking a way like a way to sort of kind of maneuver them into the situation, and like you know what I mean, I would try to plan it, but you can just go, hey, by the way, this is my friend ed man. You know, I just an acknowledge everybody.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And sometimes there's a personal problem of mind because I thought sometimes I would be having a conversation with somebody and they would just come down and sit down and talk to the person. I thought I was having a prid of conversation with the other person when the other person didn't take that, and I would just get upset and leave.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 11: He usually just leave, so that way I don't cause conflict.
Speaker 2: And because you leave, do you ever try you ever try to talk to the third party as long as.
Speaker 11: They're not annoying me. But if they if I'm annoyed for a particular reason, I'll just walk away, because I mean, most people, most people are oblivious to the fact that they're annoying you anyway, and it's sometimes it's best not to just you know, bring up the sack. Hey, you're annoying me, I'm talking to them, Shut the hell up. You don't want to say that because you still want to I.
Speaker 2: Know, I know, it's hard. It's high. Look, you gotta be fucking you gotta be in the like fucking water with that ship. It's hard though, right, you gotta you gotta be with the flow.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like improv Like all of a sudden, someone new is joined the scene and you got to keep up with this conversation. Now, everything you thought you knew about the social situation that you are in is wrong, and you got to keep up with that fucking new meta.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and and sometimes it's hard to do, Yeah, especially when you want talk to you the person, especially like if if like for this instance, like you're the you're the get go guy therapy gecko, people want to talk to you, you know. So it's just like, but if I'm that person in the crowd of people, I also would have to understand there's going to be a little bit of that going on as well, you know what I mean. So like if I'm trying to talk to you, I kind of expect it in certain situations, or at least I try to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard, it's a hard thing to maneuver, but you know, I just try to go with the flow or like if I am that connector you know, just just do the do the connecting.
Speaker 11: Definitely.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, thank you for thank you for calling in ed Man, and thank thank you again for setting ed Man. I don't I don't know, I no one knows. You know a guy I'm on the phone with, mister Edward. He sent me a sword in the mail and I have to bring.
Speaker 8: It up every time.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And the thing is, it's like it was an adventure to get it to you. And I'm glad I got it to you. And I'll say that every time. But I don't want to take that much of your time. I know you've got like thousands of hundreds of people wanting to talk to you. So thank you for taking some time and talking to me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you man. You have a good rest of the night, you too. That is a that is a tough situation.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 2: I gave it my fucking head about that.
Speaker 16: Though.
Speaker 2: You know you think you got you gotta stay on top of you gotta look to be a top player. You gotta stay on top of the meta. And the meta is constantly evolving in a conversation.
Speaker 14: All from Blake.
Speaker 2: Blake, Oh hate as it count. You know, it's all right, it's going okay. I'm in the forest, I'm hanging out. I'm talking to you. What are you up to?
Speaker 8: You are looking good in the forest, my friend.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man, thank you, just honestly, thank you so much.
Speaker 10: I'm doing well.
Speaker 11: I'm hanging out.
Speaker 10: I'm watching the streams and h you know, I had a quick question earlier, said, what's your pet peeves?
Speaker 2: Yes, I would love to know what your pet peeve is, Blake.
Speaker 10: So I'm not only going to give you my pet Peeve, I'm gonna ask you some advice on how to handle it, because you know, I think you have a nice sultry voice. Stars relaxing to listen to my.
Speaker 8: Pet Peeve is actually loud talkers.
Speaker 2: Loud talkers, Yeah, you know when.
Speaker 10: You're in a room with somebody and they feel like they need to yell, especially if it's just a one on one conversation.
Speaker 2: And yeah, no I'm usually that person. No, But but I don't know, well, what is it What is it specifically about loud talkers that bothers you, Blake?
Speaker 10: Oh, you know, I think all right, partly it's that there's probably that sort of psychological thing. Maybe it's an indication that they need too much attention. But also I think it's just.
Speaker 8: Like just be just hurts my head.
Speaker 2: You know, what you should try. I know this sounds counterintuitive, but all right, if you look at aloud, if you know, I think people give people shit all the time for like being like attention whoes or whatever, or wanting attention. But I think you could look at someone who you view as have as wanting attention and think to yourself, how could I help this person? What is this person missing? And how can I, as a fellow human being give them what I think they need?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And maybe maybe maybe maybe you can't. Maybe maybe they're just you know, beyond whatever and no amount of attention is enough for them. But I would look at these people as opposed to people who are annoying, as people who maybe you could help. You know, if someone doesn't get enough attention, it's it's probably for some reason, you know, and it's up to what I You know, this is cheesy or whatever, but I don't know. They're probably insecure for some reason, because it's a it's a cycle, right, You act annoying. Everyone calls you annoying, and so you feel annoying, and so now you're insecure. You got to prove you're not annoying. But in that attempt, you end up being annoying. And it's like they're just waiting for someone to, you know, be cool to them for five seconds instead of telling them to piss off. So, I don't know, it's a hard thing to do, but you know, try that.
Speaker 10: I feel like you're yelling right now.
Speaker 2: I'm being a little annoying right now. This is true. I'm a talker. I agree, and you're well, you are well within your right to be pissed off.
Speaker 8: I'm not pissed off. Well, thank you for the advice.
Speaker 10: And of course, and next time someone's being a little loud, maybe maybe I'll just listen a little better.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Blake. You have a good one man. Thanks for calling in you.
Speaker 10: Too, call from Noah.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 11: What's up, dude?
Speaker 13: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm all right, I'm on the computer. What are you doing?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: You know, just just don't know what I do Spanish?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: You do Spanish homework?
Speaker 6: Right now? I'm doing Spanish work for a college or high school, high school, just Spanish?
Speaker 8: How old?
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 6: Eighteen?
Speaker 2: You did say Spanish? Three?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what's what's your few? What's what's what's what's in store for the future for you? What's your life going to be?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 6: Probably going to be like some sort of bio researcher of some sort. I want to work with Crisper cast nine gene editing technology.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell that is, you know, I mean, you.
Speaker 6: Can like make corn really big.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds cool. Yeah, you're gonna be like you're gonna be like Rick from Rick and Morty.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you know, manipulate fine story of general relativity to our will.
Speaker 2: There probably is someone out there who got who like watched Rick and Morty and that genuinely did inspire them to like go to school.
Speaker 6: Hey, man, like advancing in through the propulsions? Cool, Like there's nothing stopping people from, you know, investigating that sort of stuff in their garage.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, I agree, Yeah, I think I think it's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's cool. It's definitely cool.
Speaker 2: Would you say your name was again?
Speaker 10: Noah?
Speaker 2: Noah? No, what's your pet? Peeve?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 6: I really hate it when girls will hit me out to do something and then they'll flake. Oh, Like I am straight up dude, Like it doesn't bug me that much because I've always I have friends that are reliable that I can just always do stuff with it. But like this one girl hit me up and she's like, yo, let's go do this thing. And I'm like, oh, you hit you up? Yeah, okay, I'm so nervous, bro, I don't hit up girl, and you hit me up?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, and then what happened.
Speaker 6: So so then like we're gonna like, we're talking, you know, it's great, and then all the times it's just this nope just decides that she's just gonna flake, and I'm like, well that kind of fucking sucks. Oh shoot, sorry, that's not a word.
Speaker 2: Oh you can you can say what you can say whatever you want on there, dude.
Speaker 6: Okay, my bad, My bad.
Speaker 2: You can say cunt.
Speaker 6: Oh I could say that, but I my parents would probably get mad at this, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So for you you can. I said you can say whatever you.
Speaker 10: Want, cunt.
Speaker 8: We did it.
Speaker 6: I feel kind of powerful.
Speaker 2: Now, don't don't don't let go to your head.
Speaker 7: I won't.
Speaker 6: The English lexyle is quite interesting.
Speaker 2: All right, so you as girl asked you to go ice skating with her, and then and then what.
Speaker 6: Happened, Well, and then she just fucking flaked, dude, And I just like don't know like the position I'm in now because it's like, well, she said she wanted to hang out again, but I'm not really in the flaky girls.
Speaker 2: You know what, Look if that respect set your boundaries, say, I'm a proponent of that, dude. You say your boundaries man? You know, uh, you you feel like the people that you're trying to form the relationships with you would expect them you you as part of your sort of the boundaries that you set, which is a good thing to do when you're young. You know, set set up what you are willing to tolerate in a relationship. And if and if you're not willing to you know, deal with people who are flaky, then then you don't have like.
Speaker 6: A I'm a like a I'm a lenient person to an extent.
Speaker 3: But it was just.
Speaker 6: They're been planning behind it and stuff. I just felt really inconsiderate, you know, but I do I do recognize that, like there could have been something going on for sure.
Speaker 10: M hmm.
Speaker 2: But like, now, look if that's a if that's your deal breaker, that's your deal breaker, you know, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, you know, And like I feel like I'm always there's plenty of people around, but I still kind of feel lonely, you know what I mean? Mm hmm, Like who am I going to talk advanced particle physics? But there's no one my age that's into that ship.
Speaker 2: They're well, wait, how isn't there other people in your Like well wait, you're not even in college.
Speaker 6: No, like other seniors, there's not any of that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: I I I agree with with what some people in the chat are saying that, well, you know, look, college will college. How are you you're eighteen, you'll be going to college?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What in the fall?
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I want to go to m I T. I mean, I'm like, I'm just waiting for the email.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, you're gonna go to m I T. You're gonna go. Even if you don't get an m I T. You'll you'll, you'll, you'll just be patient, my friend. High school is not high school.
Speaker 6: That's what people tell me. That's like, oh, it's it's really you want to teak in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's if you if your high school experience is awful, that's actually a really good things. The people who have great high school experiences that should be afraid.
Speaker 6: It's been a pretty shitty year to be honest and love to hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because it's only going to get better. I believe you know when you go to college.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's different.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sorry we're gonna say.
Speaker 6: I said, we can hope it gets better, but well, you.
Speaker 2: Know, look what you're going to college, probably like next fall, right, yeah, all right, by that? Bye bye?
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 2: What fucking year is it? Dude? By the fall? By the fall, I predict all we will all have hot vacuis in our asses and in our in our brains. And you know, look, you're gonna get to go to college at actually a pretty I mean, I don't know, I'm not doctor Fausci, but you I assume that colleges will be more open than they were in twenty twenty. You know Netherlands vaccinated.
Speaker 6: Well, dude, but if they can mass produce that stuff, you know what I mean. It's an RNA based vaccine, a nanolipid particle like that sort of you know what, it.
Speaker 2: Probably is all of those things that you just said. And I have no idea, and I will be the first to say that I don't know anything about anything. No, no, no, no, don't be don't be sorry. Don't be sorry, because you're gonna find I promise when you go to college, you will find you will be able to join the nanolipid club. And if there is not a nanolypid club, my friend, you will still start to the nanolipid club.
Speaker 4: Please do.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm a future. Part of this is if you can't, if you are into like very fucking niche ship like science or nanolipids, and you can and I mean I'm sure something like that exists, go look around the college, go in the directory, go on Facebook, go on it whatever. If if you cannot find it, you make it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, damn remember that, if you cannot find it.
Speaker 2: Make it. Yes, okay, all right, you're gonna have a blast, dude. I'm so excited for you to find all the other man olypid people.
Speaker 3: For me too, for me too.
Speaker 14: All right.
Speaker 6: You know, if I if I like the existence of the Higgs buzzon, I'll be sure I'll be sure.
Speaker 2: To you know, say what's up, you know, or like send send me a giant cob of corn in the mail.
Speaker 8: Oh yo, dude, for sure.
Speaker 6: You know it's gonna be a big country country girls.
Speaker 2: Make do beautiful, beautiful. You have a good rest of the night, my guy.
Speaker 6: Of course you as well. See what.
Speaker 10: Hell from Alsa to accept press one to send a voicemail bonds?
Speaker 8: I wow, Hello, Hello?
Speaker 2: How are you? You know?
Speaker 19: I'm actually doing fantastic?
Speaker 17: How are you.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I'm all right? Why so fantastic?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 17: I just don't feel like it's a life isn't life isn't funny?
Speaker 16: You don't live it for for what it is.
Speaker 2: You know, what have you accomplished today? Or like in general, what have you accomplished?
Speaker 19: Well, today I bought a lamb and I'm gonna paint my my ceiling. But over time, I uh, I've accomplished being able to love myself for who I am.
Speaker 2: Who Why Why do you say? Why do you say? Kind of are you? Have you the only loved parts of yourself?
Speaker 19: I mean like there's like I'm like ninety five percent of the way there, but like there's still a little there's still a little bit to go.
Speaker 2: What's the five percent that you don't what's the five percent that you don't like? Still, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't think.
Speaker 17: I don't think I truly like feel the five percent. Yet, you know, I feel like I need to.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 17: I feel like I still need to get there, whether it be by like working out, or by by some other means I see. I mean, I don't really know what other means that there is, but I feel like I feel like I just need to get.
Speaker 10: To that other five percent.
Speaker 2: You don't know what other ways you could love yourself than by working out.
Speaker 17: Honestly, I feel like, for the most part, I do really love myself.
Speaker 2: And because that would be a good because that would actually be good, because that that would mean that that would actually be amazing for you, because that would mean you have the answer. You just have to go work out a bunch, right, Yeah, do that?
Speaker 18: But yeah, Like I mean, I've been thinking about it. I'm just like, I don't really know what else I need beside beside looking the part that I want to play. But I don't really know what else I need, you know, I'm like I'm chilling and living life, and I mean.
Speaker 8: Maybe a house eventually, like by myself.
Speaker 6: But like I'm I'm kind of chilling, you know.
Speaker 2: You see you sound like you're doing well. You sound like, look, you know what, honestly you're Yeah, I'm getting the sense from you. I think. I think actually you're fine. I think loving yourself ninety five percent of the way is that's perfect. I don't think you need one hundred percent. I don't think anyone. I don't think anyone loves themselves one hundred percent. Actually, you know who loves himself one hundred percent is the people that maybe probably shouldn't. I think ninety five percent that's a healthy amount of percentage to love yourself. Something like, imagine someone who loves themselves one hundred percent self hatred a healthy amount five percent, five percent to a juicy, sweet little amount, because that's enough to hate yourself to want to improve and so that way you'll keep going. If you loved yourself one hundred percent, then you would never want to change anything about yourself and you just stay stagnant the whole time.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that would be a dangerous person right there.
Speaker 2: Dangerous person right there?
Speaker 8: I agree.
Speaker 17: Yeah, But you know, like, what's what's going on with you? I I want to know more about about about you?
Speaker 2: Well, too bad? What'd you say? Your name was h Christian? Christian? Well, thank thank you for calling in.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you and and and and and good luck in your travels moving forward. You got a good thing going for yourself.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 17: And I'm super excited to say that my parents just received your package in the mail and I and I'm going to go open it up, uh like tonight.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, baby, I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 8: Later, man, sound good, all right, bye bye?
Speaker 2: I sent Christian gecko sweatshirt. Hey, this is Lyle. I'm just dropping in to let you know that these last few calls were recorded during a stream that I did from my bathtub with a shitty microphone, and that is why they might sound shitty. And for those of you wondering, no, I did not drop the microphone into the bathtub and electrocute myself and die, because if that happened, I would not be able to record this right now because I'd be dead. I got a lot of people telling me to be careful with the electricity near the bathtub, but I told them that I am a master of handling electronics near water. Don't ask me how I got so good at it. But I'm skilled. I'm a professional. I wouldn't recommend anyone else do it. But all right, let's move on. All from true, Trevor, get go.
Speaker 8: How are you? I'm doing pretty good, man? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: You know I'm chilling. I'm I'm all right.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you seem you seem to be pretty wet, man.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 1: It's the bath water is getting very cold.
Speaker 16: See you've said that a few times, And what we've been wondering is like, why don't you just let some of the bath water out put some new hot water in.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be noisy, it's gonna maybe I'll end maybe maybe. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I haven't done that. Should I do that?
Speaker 8: You can do it right now. I'll stay on the phone.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm gonna do it right now.
Speaker 15: I just.
Speaker 1: I might do it eventually. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I want to be able to just I want to be able to you know about you know about snowicism?
Speaker 11: Do what that is?
Speaker 16: Do you want to know about still agism?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I've dabbled. I think I've a little bit sub reddit for two or three years, but I excited, I wasn't into it, so I left same.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what I got going. That's my level of understanding as well. But I want to be the want don't you want to be? I want to be the kind of person that can just withstand any situation emotionally. And I feel like if I can't withstand a little bit of gross cold water, then who am I to consider myself emotionally resilient?
Speaker 8: You know? Mm?
Speaker 2: But you can trying to build that up these low, low risk situations. I'm sorry, what what did you say? You know?
Speaker 16: I really want to like appreciate that. I appreciate the at first, I appreciate your bravery, but this alwy just seems sort of silly when you consider that you can just turn the faucet on and get more hot water.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't see it's silly about any of this.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry, what was that?
Speaker 8: Get?
Speaker 11: Get?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's no. It's a personal choice, you know.
Speaker 2: It's just it's it's I'm doing what I feel like I need to do for my own personal growth.
Speaker 16: You feel like making yourself cold. In this moment, when you're dressed in a gecko kind of vibe on twitch, you you really believe that this one moment will make you that much stronger.
Speaker 2: I believe it's it's maybe not this one moment will make us make me that much stronger. But look at this moment in conjunction with other small moments you know may.
Speaker 1: Lead up to something big.
Speaker 16: I agree, you know, it takes a lot of small steps to eventually be some big ones. But what what are the other small steps?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know they might present They might present themselves to me, you know, when I least expect it. But for now, I'm you know, I'm just building up my bank of emotional resilience, one brave act at a time.
Speaker 16: So just every day in life, it's consciously to to take their road less travel.
Speaker 8: Even if.
Speaker 1: Of course that's how you grow.
Speaker 2: What's what's the last really difficult thing that you did? My friend name Trevor, what's the last really difficult thing?
Speaker 16: Honestly? Not not getting dis enrolled from college, GEcho, not getting disenrolls from college.
Speaker 1: Not getting disin rolls.
Speaker 16: Yeah, my GCA was really bad. They're going to kick me out, but I I got a high enough GPA that I'm not being picked out, So.
Speaker 10: Okay, cool, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Do you feel stronger after having done so?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 16: I feel like I'm more apt to not fail next semester semester after that because of it. But you know, the thing is, I didn't voluntarily put myself in the situation. This was an obstacle that life threw at me. I didn't voluntarily choose to sit in that cold water.
Speaker 2: If you know what I'm saying, Well, I voluntarily chose to sit in this water while it was hot and then it involuntarily became cold. So I might have put myself in this situation unknowingly. I am in control, and I choose to steer my ship in the direction of valiance.
Speaker 8: That you sound like a drug addict.
Speaker 16: You can say you're in control how you want, but we know you're really not. If that water is still.
Speaker 2: Cold, you think I'm addicted to sitting in cold bath.
Speaker 16: Water more or less.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to contro nor.
Speaker 2: Deny that, but I will say that whether or not I am addicted to sitting in cold bath.
Speaker 1: Water is my choice. Okay, And I don't you know what Trevor. I don't think that you are really to judge before doing so.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, why isn't that guy?
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm being defensive.
Speaker 16: Okay, I was a little Let's let's chill out.
Speaker 1: It's all right, let's let's traffor.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you calling in, man, you have a good rest of the night, and you know, drop out of call. It's just not worth it, unless if you're trying to become a doctor or something like that.
Speaker 16: Hey, man, I I appreciate good to hear it.
Speaker 1: Get take care of baby, right.
Speaker 13: Call from Don.
Speaker 1: Don Don Don?
Speaker 2: You what's up?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 8: I'm good, I'm good. I'm just saying out.
Speaker 10: So mine.
Speaker 1: It feels.
Speaker 2: This feels you know what when I was really hot. I was really hot when I started doing this, and I was so excited for the water to get old. But now that it is, it is a metaphor for life. John, your say name is John?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: You say name is Don?
Speaker 5: Don?
Speaker 8: Done?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Don Don. Now that the water is cold, I want.
Speaker 8: It to be hot, always greener French, just.
Speaker 1: Like the grass is always greener, like the get custom.
Speaker 2: Exactly what can I do for you don is there is there is there a specific thing going on though you wanted to, you know, talk about with it with the wet gecko.
Speaker 8: Well, really, I mean I've tried to call you a couple of times, so I don't know. I mean, it's just I'm not sure what the topic is. I just kind of called in. Today's been a kind of a crazy day for us here in America. So I'm a friend, just chilling.
Speaker 2: That's look, I'm I've for the past. Ye, That's that's why I'm here, you know, for the past however long, I have been aware of no current events that have transpired outside of the perimeter of my two by five foot tup estimated this is probably smarter than that. But I have a topic.
Speaker 1: I haven't been sticking to it that much.
Speaker 5: But what what what?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 1: What do you do to relax?
Speaker 8: Don Well, you know, I just ordered components for a gaming computer I'm building. I haven't been relaxing much, but I think I'm going to try to do that once those come in, I'm waiting on them. Graphics card making a game, gaming computer? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nice? Okay, what do you what do you what do you? What are you going to be playing?
Speaker 2: On that bad boy.
Speaker 8: I'd like to eventually like get some VR stuff so that I can perhaps live in a different world for a little bit. I like that check out.
Speaker 1: Are you into VR porn at all?
Speaker 8: I mean I've never tried it, but like I mean, I think you have to at least like see what it's like. I mean, I've never tried it. I mean, you can't knock it unless you try it. I mean, I don't know. I don't know what you think, GEK, but I think that's that's true, that Mac. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm scared that it's going to be too good, you know what.
Speaker 8: I mean, Like you want to stay in it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that that that freaks me out. The fact that like it's that maybe it's better than like having sex in real life.
Speaker 3: That I just.
Speaker 1: Like never leave my closet.
Speaker 8: Well, that could be possible, I guess, But I mean, I don't know. I think we have to take some risks sometimes. I don't know about you, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Just to be safe. Don't get too good a graphics card.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got kind of a mediocre one because they're in shortage right now, So I got something that was available, so it may keep me in check that it's a little frustrating that it's not as good as it should be.
Speaker 1: What is your ideal world?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 2: What what virtual world? Or are you going to be building that you can escape too? What is your ideal world to live.
Speaker 8: In right now?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 8: Wow, that's a good question. So you know, so really I just kind of want to do some social games that are a little bit more VR oriented. Like there's there's a specific game, like my wife's actually into like ghost hunting. So there's a game called Pasmophobia where you're, like you play as a ghost hunter that's VR capable, so you can, like you go in and you investigate these houses that are haunted.
Speaker 11: I like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it'd be kind of cool because I mean, I'm trying to incorporate kind of her as well. That way she doesn't think I'm trying to escape her, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I like, you know what that sweet of you are?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 2: You got to that's that's nice because man, those oculuses and shit are expensive.
Speaker 1: You're gonna ad to bug out of by two of those.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, well, well you know, I mean I will see. Yeah, I don't know, maybe I'll we get switch out or something like that. But yeah, I mean yeah, I think I don't know. I think maybe I could include her in some ways. That way, at least she doesn't feel slighted by the process.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're as much when you get lost into VR porn.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'll try to include her, but I don't think she's very open to the prospects. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: How could you not?
Speaker 2: How would she deny an invitation to go virtual ghost hunting?
Speaker 1: That sounds badass?
Speaker 8: Well, I think she might be open to that. See, I bought her some actual ghost hunting equipment for various birthdays and Christmases, et cetera. So we've done.
Speaker 2: I'm imagining your wife getting upset at a virtual ghost hunting because.
Speaker 1: It's not real.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, it's not exactly real. It's you know, I mean, hey, who says to where a ghosts manifest? They may they may manifest in the game. Perhaps perhaps the game is also an acceptable medium for ghosts to express themselves.
Speaker 2: I think so too. It's because it's because ghost hunting a ghost on a video game that's realer than ghost hunting in real life.
Speaker 8: It could be. I mean because they're really spirit boxes. And well, I mean, if yes me, I mean I'm into psychology myself, so I mean a lot of it seems like confirmation bias to me. But you know, just I'm open to the I like the aspect of people or how people respond to that. But I also think it's interesting to remain open to the prospect of the unknown as well.
Speaker 2: Nice. Nice, Nice.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think I wish the best for you. For you bring that VR video, that VR computer into your household. I think it will bring much levity to your marriage and much happiness to your life.
Speaker 8: Well, thanks, man, I appreciate your time. I don't want to take too much, but I bought a get T shirt the other day and.
Speaker 5: A thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you man. I appreciate you.
Speaker 8: All right, Man, Well, thank you, and I keep doing what you're doing. I'm gonna keep following.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: You look you're gonna look beautiful in that thing. I know, and I appreciate you. We supporting them merch and for calling in man.
Speaker 8: You take care all right, man, take care aw from Alan. Alan, Hey there, Hi, there, ho there.
Speaker 1: You're as you're listen. Alan, You're as welcome as can be. What's up? Tell me everything?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 8: Uh, well, I was gonna ask you what your favorite cereal was.
Speaker 2: I almost don't want to talk about it because it ruined my life well so, and I don't want to tell anyone else about it because it might ruin theirs as well.
Speaker 3: I know what it is.
Speaker 7: I know what it is.
Speaker 8: You like, don't you you like Golden Graham.
Speaker 1: No, Golden Grahams is a cereal for normal people.
Speaker 8: That is an absolute lie? Do you know what?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: You know what I'll tell you. I'll tell you this name it. I'll tell you the name of the cereals that ruined my life.
Speaker 5: And I need you.
Speaker 8: I can hear my voice right now, tell me now.
Speaker 1: I used then down?
Speaker 8: Okay, sorry because you were yelling in my ear right now okay, sorry, I forgive you and I'm sorry, Thank you, Thank you. There to get I'm just so excited that.
Speaker 1: I'm excited too. I'm excited to talk to you as well.
Speaker 2: There's a cereal that ruined my life when I was a freshman in college, and it's called sprinkle Donut Captain Crunch. Captain's about It's sprinkled doughnut Captain Crunch and The thing is, it's it's basically a box of like don't you can eat donuts for breakfast, but every little donut piece has five.
Speaker 1: Hundred calories in it, so there's about fat.
Speaker 2: There's about one hundred thousand calories in the box, and one spoonful will you'll gain.
Speaker 1: That's how I got it. That's how I got as fat as I am right now. It's no, you know what, I don't both thank you, but I look, I don't. I think that being fat and being beauty. I look beauty is on the is on the.
Speaker 8: Side that that came out wrong. I apologize.
Speaker 1: No, it came out exactly right because it was how you felt at the time, and it was the truth.
Speaker 14: All right.
Speaker 8: Would you say your name was huh, my name is Alan Therapy.
Speaker 3: You got go.
Speaker 1: Alan, Promise me.
Speaker 2: Right now that you will never, ever, ever go to Amazon and purchase a box of sprinkled donut Captain Crunch using coupon code gag there if.
Speaker 3: You get wait there, get good.
Speaker 8: It's the thing.
Speaker 1: Promise promise me. Do you promise?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you Therapy can go. I promise I will never go to Amazon and order a box of Captain Crunch using the yeah to hear from you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, John, I appreciate you calling. I love you too. Man, take care.
Speaker 5: Literally Can goes on the line making his own calls every night. Never we can goes to his. He's teaching you your life. An expert