Speaker 1: The Boys.
Speaker 2: It is victory Wednesday. The Boys are seven and two. Hey, let everybody keep sleeping on the boys. Don't even worry about getting national media attention. Who gives a shit. We're gonna write seven and two. We're gonna be the underdogs as always.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Uh, the boys are bawling the boys in Vegas. They dropped on on the East Coast. We've never had a good showing on the East Coast.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you know, I believe in the boys Vasacia, there's still what top three, top five in the AFC. I know the Boys are gonna bounce back this week. Nebraska, Hey, there is no question about it. At JP's already laughing. There's no question about it. We are the best three win team in the country and arguably in the entire in the entirety of college football history history. You can argue it because I dropped a little stat that I think we are. Like, I want to say the stat the score against the four top ten teams we've played against Oklahoma, Michigan, Michigan State in ohuse eight the score totality has been one oh eight to eighty four. Now, also, what we're not counting are the four miss field goals that we've had during that time. That's twelve points right there. Another extra point that was blocked and taken back for a two point con version. That's another three point swing. That's fifteen points on the board that we haven't had. So what is that eighty four plus fifteen you're looking at ninety nine? Now those I can't remember. My Twitter is not in front of me, surprisingly, but I can't remember exactly what, but the numbers.
Speaker 1: Were like that. Roughly, it was that.
Speaker 2: And also when Michigan State only had one first down on us in the entire second half and was shitty, they scored off of a pump return. Again, special teams again, it is it's special teams. It's it's it's clear as day. We're struggling with special teams. And it is what it is. And there's a there's a twisted, little cynical part of me that, like, you know, I thought, now, listen, the boys played their ass off and I was fired up to see it. People were like asking, Hey, should I bet on this game? Blah blah blah. I was like, I don't know, man, the way they showed up the last two weeks, who knows what Ohio State's gonna do to us, and I treat is like a cheap hooker, or depending on if the boys who were playing these top ten team showed up, it looks the way it did. We almost won the game, the ref screws. We lose by a little bit, and I forget where.
Speaker 1: I was going with that. Where was I going with that? JP? What was I explaining? You're just why they're right right right right? Oh?
Speaker 2: The cynical part of me, the weird part of me, the weird little fetish I have right now, is like they're they They're about to play Wisconsin and Iowa. I do hope we beat the breaks off Iowa and Michigan too, and I have no dog in the fight. When speaking on Wisconsin, there's there's like a there's like a dude that sits on my head and just suppresses my emotion when we talk about Wisconsin, because I got absolutely drunk by Wisconsin in our Big Ten championship. We beat him in the regular season, So JP, fun story for you. We beat We beat Wiscon in the regular season like thirty one to something. The boy had a good game, dropped a pick, dropped an easy pick, but the boy had a good game. We go on and go like, we win ten games. We're ten and two going into the Big Ten Championship, and Ohio State was suspended because of the tattoo stuff that was going on. That obviously would be fair now, but Ohio State was like, you know, couldn't make it. They were ineligible to play. They were undefeated. They beat the shit out of us earlier that year, so we were like, oh.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 2: Penn State was also suspended because of the whole little the whole you know, little little kid scandal with a with you know, with the old Jerry Sandusky. That was a weird fucking vibe. So both Ohio State and Penn State, both the top two on the side of whatever it is, the West to East, they weren't able to play, so we had to play. I want to say they were six and six at the time we were ten and two. I want to say they were six and six or seven and five Wisconsin, who we had already beat. They were the third best team to go to the Big Ten Championship. We go and play them in the Big Ten Championship and they beat the dog shit out of us like sixty something to like thirty something. It was brutal. I'm telling you, dude. It was three different running backs at two hundred yards a piece. My senior year, my defense black shirts. Trust me, I trust me. Anytime it gets brought up, there's a part of me that, you know, where we start arguing and I have fun and argue with everybody and like yank everybody's shan and give give people stuff back. There's none of that when we start talking about Wisconsin. There, I like shell up. There's a part of me that's like really scared to even bring it up. And anytime it's on the Big ten network, I cringe because I'm like, damn, people.
Speaker 1: Are gonna watch this game. They're gonna know what happened.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, So side story, I do hope we beat Wisconsin Iowa. But there's a weird, twisted fetish inside of me that, you know, if we just go three wins throughout the entire year, we could just argue, ye know, we're the best three win team in the country. But I do hope the Boys win, especially against Iowa, because you know, fuck Iowa.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say the F.
Speaker 2: Ford, but Iowa, what We're you gonna say about Illinois before you interrupted.
Speaker 1: The Illinois lost doesn't look as bad anymore.
Speaker 2: No, Neitherlesus, Purdue Perdue beat Michigan State, produce meeting everybody in the top ten. Yeah, I swear to god, dude, And you know we had bad loss.
Speaker 1: We had a bad loss against Minnesota. That's it.
Speaker 2: Literally, yeah, literally, that's it. Like you had one against Minnesota. It's like, all right, guys, I thought we were turning a turning in a corner here. Then you lose, you get dropped a second one against Purdue. It's like, fuck me, dude, Like everybody's coming to the mob, the woke mob and cancel culture was coming for me after.
Speaker 1: After Yeah, we almost saw the last of me, dude. Oh but uh no.
Speaker 2: The reason I hopped on outside of shouting out the boys and giving you something fresh and hot delivered is we've heard everybody. We've heard the qualms, we've heard the beef. Everybody wants the Sassin Rone episode. I have been fearmongered into dropping this episode es since somebody was like, what was that one dude saying on YouTube? It's like, we have two options here. You either drop the Ronan SaaS episode and do Numbies or you idly stand by and watch this podcast burn to the ground, and everybody trolls us each and every week we drop a new episode. Everybody's like, drop the Rowan SaaS drop the Ronan says. Don't know if they're burner accounts of SaaS, little sasquatches or not, but here is the Ronan SaaS episode. The boys are grinding right now the whole week. We've kind of shut down this whole week because we're filming our second season of bus Stop Sessions, so we don't have a fresh, new hot pod to deliver. This intro you're hearing is a little fresh and hot delivery which you only hear on the audio. And if you're hearing on the audio, kindly on subscribe, resubscribe, do all the fun stuff for us. We need to climb the charts and again do Numbies with the Boys. And if you're a new listener because you like Ronan SaaS, we love you, we appreciate you. You're one of the boys. You're for the boys. That's why you're listening to this podcast. But we have a fun YouTube channel, Bust with the Boys. We're on oh social media and all that stuff. We're gonna have a great time dropping this episode and bantering back and forth with the boys. Join the Fun, Join the Fun on social media. But I'll stop talking so that way, you guys can enjoy this episode with Ronan SaaS Bust with the Boys, Episode one hundred and twenty four.
Speaker 1: So that's what's up. Brow's going. It's going, well, Yeah, I'm excited to have you on. Thank you. I'm excited to be here. Are we rolling?
Speaker 4: I tried to tell me us to talk like a football player? I said, that's all he understands.
Speaker 1: Have you ever played? Have you ever played football? No? I mean I played like me and Ron toss the rock around occasionally.
Speaker 4: We tried to bring a football on like the road trips, just to you know what I mean, get the to jog the mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't take him to the Philly tailgates.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 4: We took we took a football out there. We took it to the Penn State tailgate. We were just taught. Dude, he could have been a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a great arm.
Speaker 2: How was the How was the Philly tailgates? How was the Philly atmosphere?
Speaker 1: Oh? There was fun. I thought the Penn State one was fun. We were doing a lot more recording there though, like filming stuff. Yeah, filming ship. But the Eagles one was really fun too.
Speaker 4: Scumbags, a lot of scumbags. How would you characterize the people bags?
Speaker 1: No, he didn't. You know, it's like a known thing that they're scumbags. But like the Philly the Eagles fan, you wouldn't say Eagles fans are scumbags. I wouldn't. Then. No, I didn't meet any scumbags. Everyone seemed very nice, dude.
Speaker 4: I think it just because we were close to the like the it's like the nucleus of the atom, Like the closer you are to the stadium, like the richer people are, the more like refined people are. We weren't out on the outskirts, where like the true, the truth, the true scumbags are. We also went did you go to the game? No, we didn't even go into the game. Then the game is disgusting. There was like the story about the one kid who would like intentionally throw up on like someone else's child or something like that. It's like the most vile Philly fan of all time. One time they said that it was like a cold ass game and like it was like a woman was like freezing. She looked down and there was just a dude sucking on her toe, just a stranger sucking her toe. Just I don't even know how her toe was, just.
Speaker 1: Like some good luck shit.
Speaker 2: I don't even know, Like silver Lining's playbooks in.
Speaker 1: The hole day, he wants them to sit in a certain spot and hold the people.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what it was. Maybe that was They did win the super Bowl that year, so maybe that they just had to keep on sucking that to.
Speaker 2: Philly's like my favorite place to play because they hate you so much. But if you're on the other if you're like a fan of the other team, Like my wife, she's there and she was wearing the Washington gear and they're like fuck you bitch and throwing throwing full lass cans at her.
Speaker 1: What like, yeah, I'll take a beard. Right when they get the beer, they just fucking throw it at her. Wow, that's crazy. Yeah, I think I would just not wear the jersey at that point, just go incognito. Yeah, just wear the NFL hat. Yeah, yeah, exactly, the Rob Low hat. Do you have an NFL team Patriots? If I had to pick, I mean, I'm from Massachusetts.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, dude, he doesn't care about sports at all. It's fucking crazy and that's why it's the city.
Speaker 1: Stay shirt. Then, no, my buddies gave it to me. I like hockey. Hockey is the only start I've ever paid attention to. I don't pay attention to the almost season season, but one once they go to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: I do name five hockey players.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's hard to whole time. They're gonna put me on the spot like that. You just said you follow it. I mean I think I could name five current hockey players.
Speaker 4: You just don't want to.
Speaker 1: We're about to say Paveo. I was gonna say Patrick Kane, but does he still play? Probably got up hockey. You could get past it on me and him. I'm not a hockey guy either. Uh Ovechkin, Ovechkin, Sydney Crosby. There you go, start with the superstar.
Speaker 3: Uh okay? Okay, well, more Land, the plane, Patrese, Burger on. Okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: I feel like we gotta because I don't think any of those guys are tired either.
Speaker 4: Hockey buff.
Speaker 2: Can we bring up the Chevy ed I forget we got to do that within the first five minutes.
Speaker 4: You gotta rip you by the way, where while they're bringing that up, where what neighborhood are we in right now? Are we in a Venezuelan neighborhood?
Speaker 1: Well, what neighborhood is is Berry Hill? Are we in like the Berry Hill?
Speaker 4: It's very Venezuelan. There was like a Venezuelan restaurant right across the street. We tried to go in and get some coffee somewhere.
Speaker 1: Really weird, really weird. When you said then, you're like, we can be there within five minutes, I was like, Oh, they're around here. We kind of what we kind of were like we were we were what we were like one minute away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were very close. But we went to what we thought it came up on Google Maps as a coffee place. We got in there and it was like a doctor's office. When we walked in, they led us to a back room and there was like six people sitting at a bar and they told us they don't have coffee, but all they have is like really hot tea, and that people were drinking it out at thirty two year Yeah, styrofoam containers, just fucking crushing hot teas at a bar in the middle of a day, and.
Speaker 1: I think everyone everyone at the bar works there. I'm pretty sure too. Yeah, Like it was like a wellness So we asked like the menu, and everyone turned and was like hot tea.
Speaker 4: It was wild yea. We left because I was I didn't want hot tea and that's like all they had. They looked at us like we were idiots for coming into this health clinic to not get hot tea.
Speaker 1: It was and you're just trying to show SaaS around Nashville. I was trying to show up a good time.
Speaker 4: I was like, we're gonna get some hot chicken later on, We're gonna, you know, go on the tour. We're gonna do all these nice things. And uh it, we got off on the wrong foot. I think we just went to the wrong spot. It's no one's fault, are you guys?
Speaker 1: Uh? Did you guys get a rental?
Speaker 4: We got a rental.
Speaker 2: We got a Chevy Silverado. We were trying to Chevy Silverado. You got the shirt.
Speaker 4: Everyone must have them already because they were out of stock.
Speaker 1: Did you do you know why? Why?
Speaker 2: Because the Silverado is strong, advanced, dependable, hard working, like sas he's starting his comedy tour. He's starting his comedy bits. I checked it out. Hardworking, dependable. A strong football season calls for the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever. The available multi flex tailgates with six convenient configurations will give you a step up on your tailgate game.
Speaker 1: Here's why, sasco.
Speaker 4: That's facts, talk about it. He's been tailgating, you've been tail getting, SaaS.
Speaker 1: Here's why you lost me at the time. He's hot. There's the primary tailgate, which opens with a push of a button of the key. Wait, it's all right, Taylor does worse than this. You're good. There's the primary tailgate, which opens with a push of a button on the key. Fat, I can't key fob or from inside the truck the inner gate. The inner gate folds to a large step for easily getting in and out of the bed. There's an easy access configuration where the inner gate folds down, allowing you to reach farther into the bed, but.
Speaker 4: On a desk or a surface for your tailgating meal. If you want to play a fun tailgating game, like smashing a nail into a stump, you could do that right in the back of your Chevy Silverado, because.
Speaker 1: It's built for that kind of shit. The hauling on.
Speaker 4: That thing absolutely unbelievable, modern advanced, a ton of grit, and they're a partner for you guys that just get they just man.
Speaker 1: I almost cursed right there. Cursed I did? Did you curse?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry? We get to bleep it out. We bleeve, we bleeve.
Speaker 2: Chevy. They're respectable. They want us to be clean. Yes, you know, and I respect that. I go to a Chevy dealership near you. Let him know that the boy sent you. Let him know that, sass and Rone. They came in, you know, son of a boy dad to hook you up.
Speaker 1: With a free trailer hitch.
Speaker 2: Yes, as we're told, the strongest, most advanced Silverado yet.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's go. They have the push to start. The car that they gave us is key to start, and I haven't seen one of those in like eighteen years. Did you know how to work it where you actually have to insert the key in? Luckily I filled around a little bit and got it. Sas wouldn't have known how I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say. Do you even know? Rome was legitimately angry that he didn't that there was no push to start.
Speaker 4: Because rappers are still rapping about it like it's a new thing. They're like, no keys pushed to start. It's like every fucking car has that, every single car, and then the one that we get doesn't have it. I was insensed. I was furious. I almost gave it back.
Speaker 2: You're like, where the fuck is the push to start at? I want to push to start, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to be turning the key like I'm starting the Model t Ford or something like that.
Speaker 1: Poor.
Speaker 4: I'm not poor. Yeah, it's on the company dime. Bars was not poor. More importantly, look at your guys set up. There's nothing poor around here.
Speaker 1: I know thanks to barstool. He shut up, Barstool.
Speaker 4: This is an incredible setup. Why why is your podcast so much nicer looking than every other podcast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, you're seeing this now. You didn't see the Dog Days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't see out the Mud.
Speaker 1: Oh bro.
Speaker 2: We were out in a gravel parking lot when we found this bus, and we did our first episodes out there really before the ac before Like we're sitting out in the ninety eight degree weather during training camp.
Speaker 4: So you earned it. You're one hundred plus.
Speaker 2: Deep yes, look, check out the boys. It's our first one. That wasn't even that couch wasn't even there. We just had some busted chair or something that's classic. And then it got too hot, so we had to we had to buy tarps to put over the bus so it kept the light out, so it kept the sun out.
Speaker 4: It still looks cool though. It's like an aesthetic. At least nobody at barstool has any aesthetic. None of the other podcast chicks in the office kind of has this ever.
Speaker 1: You guys just got rooms part of my any any podcast with a studio does Yah? They have KFC Radio part of my take. He see radio kind of.
Speaker 4: Does part of my takes. Just dumping ship into their they got.
Speaker 1: There's too messy. It's not like a look to clean that thing. It is very dirty in there. They need to pass it on to a different podcast, like kind of like stepping over stuff. Yeah yeah, son of a boy, Dad, we're taking it. Yeah. Why why aren't you guys just want they set you guys up a little bit better? I think it has something to do with lack of respect from the higher ups. Which higher ups?
Speaker 2: Is there anybody thinking of specifically we're talking to Erica right now, most of them.
Speaker 4: But mostly Dave in Sass.
Speaker 1: But yeah, a lot of we got a lot of problems.
Speaker 2: Is he is what would it be fair to say he's nervous about the new guy?
Speaker 1: Who's the new guy? Oh me, I'm the new guy. Yeah, King of New York. Yes, a lot of people.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of rumors out there saying like, hey, he's going to be the next Portinal, He's going to be the next Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. He stole he stole the term numbies from me. So we've been you guys been beef. We've falling out.
Speaker 4: Every every cool new term, SAS gets like Dave steals it. The next day t shirts, SAS came up with Saturdays or for the Boys, and then like two weeks that was SASS. I swear to god it was SAS.
Speaker 1: I believe that I've heard that stuff. I was in like seventh grade, sent those in are there Numbies T shirts? I don't know if they're actually for sale, but they one.
Speaker 4: Once we started calling him out, maybe he stopped stopped printing them.
Speaker 1: Fell back, are you guys able to print those?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you guys a hey? Shoot? Up this fire merch. I don't I don't really even want it anymore. Now they're stolen from SaaS, stolen valor. Yeah, exactly. So now you guys got to come up with a different way to say numbies. Roan has one.
Speaker 4: Yes, birds Whenever we're about to do something, just slowly, Whenever we're about to do some numbers. Whenever we start feeling cold in here, you start feeling a draft, you just look around and you know, and it's just.
Speaker 1: Like you're about to get the birds.
Speaker 4: We're about to do the burrs.
Speaker 1: Is that because Son of a Boy Dad is becoming that popular?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's on its way. Some of the boy Dad is Son of a Boy Dad's definitely it's growing under the tutelage of SAS. And I'm just trying to, you know, I'm trying to put him in a position to succeed. I'm just trying to trying to let him flourish out here.
Speaker 1: Why does it seem like it's all about it? Isn't. Roan just says that when we're talking to people, we talk. We talk a completely equal amount on the show, and then Roan tells people he produces it. It just put me in a better spot.
Speaker 4: It like contextualizes it for people more like you feel like you're better if you kind of remove yourself, like you're a better hype man about it. Yeah, I can kind of like I'm like, oh, I just play the play the back seat or whatever, but I'm like reaching over him, like driving the wheel behind him or whatever. But it makes it, It's it seems easier if it's just like, uh, I'm helping him start this podcast where he like navigates like the big bad streets of New York or whatever. It just like they're like, we need a descript for the show. It's like, Okay, that's the description for the show.
Speaker 1: We'll run with it. Now.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to get to a point to where the training wheels come off and he's doing his own thing?
Speaker 4: Is that like now I hopefully enough so I can move on to my next.
Speaker 1: Grooming victim victim?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the next one that I'm trying to know, I'm trying to I'm trying to ride Sass till the wheels fall off, until he goes through like some kind of psychological breakdown or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, psychological breaking. Don't you think it's coming soon?
Speaker 2: I did hear uh? I listened to your stand up. Yeah, I checked it out. It's doing well in the views. It's doing yeah, yeah, we did well.
Speaker 1: The YouTube verse.
Speaker 2: I appreciated it too because I was driving over here and I saw a homeless guy standing on the side of the road and I called the cops.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was like rub when I hung up on my Thank.
Speaker 2: God for Yeah, just rounded more that with your comedy. Are you like, what is it about to about to blow up?
Speaker 1: Oh? Probably not like you about to become the next in that too?
Speaker 4: He is?
Speaker 1: I mean I would like to do more stand up. It's not really about stand up as much as his live shows. Like I just want to do live comedy.
Speaker 4: What about live comedy?
Speaker 1: What do you want to do?
Speaker 4: Like we're doing Son of a Boy Dad live, and so you just want to get like the you want people there live to like laugh and applaud you. Yeah, you're tired of because we just do it to nobody and like in like a little closet with no aesthetic or whatever. It's like, we don't even know I people are laughing.
Speaker 1: At I know, we don't. It'd be nice to hear people laugh. Yeah, that's why we got five. That's why we have five. Yeah, so you know what something his They all laugh and you're just feeling good about it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It sets the vibe in a better direction.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 4: It's like having like a little bit of a live studio audience, like you can kind of gauge what's working, Like we'll just say shit and it's like was that good?
Speaker 1: Or like yeah, was that nice? I think it's gonna be fun. We got one on October fourteenth, sold out though, can't get your tickets sold out? Your little one sold out in one minute and.
Speaker 4: We've been saying that, but it was only like forty five tickets, so it's like one big party could have just bought.
Speaker 1: Where's it that it's just in a bar, New York? Yeah, King of New York.
Speaker 4: King in New York. Then we got one coming up in Bostonton. But he's he's being humble. There are people he's got, like the suits coming out of the woodwork with like briefcases and pinstripes, trying to like be like.
Speaker 1: Hey, like we're gonna make some more money. He is.
Speaker 4: People descending on him, trying to get a piece of Zach.
Speaker 1: Are you his agent?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not even, but I'd like to be. I should should at least be his agent for his agents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, save me.
Speaker 4: I'll take ten percent off the top and then he gets, you know, down the line, like he'll maybe get like five, five or six percent of everybody.
Speaker 1: He'll he'll be a country artist. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is that how they do him in town?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like everybody's got all the money, they find the voice, they find the figure.
Speaker 1: You know. Big country is what they called around here. First time, it just takes over.
Speaker 4: It's his first time in Nashville, so you got to tell him what to expect as far as the country artists, as far as like the live music scene, because we got off the plane it was ten in the morning and there was somebody playing live music, like right at the at the Chili's in the airport.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's like that everywhere pretty much.
Speaker 2: It's basically like a if you go on Broadway, it's like a huge like alley of a theme park. You know how they have like the cotton candy and all the like decorative stuff at Disney World. Yeah, it's kind of the same thing, but country music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pumped. My one of my best friends goes to Vanderbilt. So I'm seeing him today. Yeah. Yeah, he's one of your best friends. Yeah. Does he come on visit you in New York? Yeah? He has Okay, well, sounds like you guys are.
Speaker 2: Best Yeah, but uh yeah, I mean there's so much stuff to do. I honestly, I live here. I don't go out a whole lot. Yeah, so I can't sit here and tell you actually, whiskey?
Speaker 1: Was it whiskey? Row? It gets a live that? Are you looking for loud?
Speaker 2: Are you looking for like I'm trying to be postured up in a corner next to an artist, like I'm trying to flex on These dudes.
Speaker 1: Start off the night slow and then by the end I'm looking to get loud. He's fired up. What would you guys say? What would you guys are like creaking things? We got some authentic, We got some authentic Nashvilleians.
Speaker 4: Don't start on Broadway right end of the night on Broadway.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start on Broadway May. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm a Kung Poo fan or Kung Fu Panda fan, Kung Fu fan? Is it Kung Fu panda or Kung Fu fan? Kung Fu Kung Fu saloon? I'm a fan of that because they got all the games and stuff. You can off a shot and you know.
Speaker 4: We got to swing through there for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pumped. Right next to.
Speaker 2: There's Losers, winners and Losers bar. That's that's a fire spot.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: I think you told us about that a little bit last time. You know, the hot chicken. You've already done your you've.
Speaker 4: Done some hot chicken. But I gotta bless him with some hot chien, grab some chicken after this. Boltons wasn't open last time we were in town because mister Bolton had just passed away, unfortunately, so we got to roll through Boltons.
Speaker 1: So what's the difference between just like regular chicken sandwich and the hot chicken sandwich? Because I've never had like the hot chicken here, and everyone alway says, get the hot chicken.
Speaker 4: It's like a paste.
Speaker 1: It's like they basically, but like you said, when you did it, they were just giving you like the hottest things that they could make. When you say, do you mean like it's super spicy? Yes, all right, they're trying to. I was literally on the plane. On the plane, I was like, so do they mean spicy or do they just bring out like scolding hot. Yeah. I don't get that either.
Speaker 2: Like people come here, they're like, hey, let's get the Nashural chicken, and cooks in the back are like, how do we kill this dude?
Speaker 4: Yes, we went to the place four hundred degrees or whatever and they gave us like the twelve hundred degree chicken or something like that. It was just painful. It wasn't like cool or fun. It was just like they were trying to hurt us. Isn't that what they all did? Though, a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there's a couple milder ones that you brought that tasted good.
Speaker 4: Yes, those were fine, but you like, in a strange stroke of fate, you got like the hottest one of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was brutal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were a fucking trooper.
Speaker 1: I was grinding. We were already sweating, like we were already in a sauna.
Speaker 4: We're gonna try and get him out downtown though he's sass, is so skinny and white that Jelly Roll might try and snort him.
Speaker 1: But that's the kind of.
Speaker 4: Wet We gotta get him mixed up with jelly Roll out here. I'll tell you don't want to get mixed up with Jelly. Well, we do want to get mixed up with Jelly.
Speaker 1: Roll that sounds with Jelly.
Speaker 2: We were at uh oh, yeah, what's the what's the Zanyis?
Speaker 1: We had Zanies. So when you do, when you guys do a.
Speaker 2: Show or do your live stuff, for live comedy and stuff, you need to bring it through. Uh, you need to bring it through Zanies. I think I think Chicks in the Office is coming here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Danie sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: Yes, AND's is like is it the only comedy club. Yeah, it's the main one that everybody goes to, but you like that vibe. But anyway, I was with Jelly. We stayed late at Zannies, and this dude's putting tequila shots in me left and right, and you know, it's kind of my first time around them, so I'm like trying to like be you know, be for the keeper. Yeah, and then we got to the point of the night to where it just all felt like it hit me because I hadn't been drunk in a long time, long time, and uh, bro, I remember telling my boy my boy was in town and I was like, Brad, I was like, hey, you got to get me out of here, and he was like he was like talking to something, talking to some gallon. I was like a few minutes went by, and I'm just sitting at the bar by myself, kind of looking down and it's all starting to get a little fuzzy for me, like it's.
Speaker 1: Trying to come out of my fourth I'm like, I got to get home, and I grab right.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, we have to leave, and I'm like, I need you to help walking out of here. You rely on another human being to get you out. Yeah, And he's driving. He's driving me home. We're going back to my spot, and I'm like, windows down and I'm kind of just hanging on the side of the door just praying. I'm literally just praying at this point that I don't throw up before I get home.
Speaker 1: And we'd stop at a stoplight. I don't know where we are. My eyes are just closed because I'm literally again just thinking praying, like just spinning save me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like, uh, go faster, but like don't go too fast type of thing, no warp speed.
Speaker 1: We get to the.
Speaker 2: House and I'm like, hey, I need you to take care of Waffle and he's like, I got you.
Speaker 1: Bought. Waffle's my English bulldog. Yeah, adorable, scrumptious dude. She's the best.
Speaker 2: And I just slowly walk up the stairs. It takes me probably five minutes to get up the stairs. I finally get to the bathroom, bro, and I just yack.
Speaker 1: All over the place.
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 4: You held it though?
Speaker 1: Oh? I held it?
Speaker 2: And then I'm like Team America yacking in the toilet and I just fully clothed in.
Speaker 1: Bed out damn wake up the next day, little Waffle and ship all over the bed? No way, no way, Why did you blame it on Waffle? You know this one. I'm talking about how bad the day it was.
Speaker 2: I wake up the next morning, I see like ship, a ship staying going down the back of her ass.
Speaker 1: Oh man, she had diarrhea all over the damn room.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Now I'm talking to Hangover City because of Jelly Roll all the way. To spin this back to Jelly Roll, like you gotta be careful getting around that dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's just hey, Bubba, yeah another one.
Speaker 4: Bubba will do it on purpose.
Speaker 1: To and you're just like, yeah, I fucking love Jelly and he's.
Speaker 4: Like an evil genius. He'll be like plodding in the corner, like tinting his fingers and stroking his beard like yes, like get him fucked up, Like yeah, he said that to all my friends when they were in town too, like yeah, bringing him into the bathroom or like come over this way, like come.
Speaker 2: Down this way, Buba, here's another one. A double shot every exactly. I gotta show him how heart I am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he's a big boy like sas doing the same amount of alcohol is Jelly Roll would like kills has yea in my mind.
Speaker 2: I went golfing with him later, like a few weeks later, and he was trying to get me hammered on the golf course. I'm like, hey, bro, I honestly you've learned your lessons. Yeah, I can't do this again your lessons. Mom would tell me to stay away from you, rightfully. So, but he's just a psychopaths like that.
Speaker 4: I respect it. And I feel like there's a lot of people who just come to Nashville with that purpose that they're just going to be like the party guy. It's like a good town to be like the party guy out here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I fuck with Jelly too, because he's like one of those independent artists. And we were joking earlier about the country artist stuff because that stuff's real. But he's like an independent guy, so he like he's done it all with his group, with his team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy, and I think he's getting he's getting money now right, Yeah, it seems like it. I think he's getting paid.
Speaker 1: Trying not to look at his pockets, He's trying to to look at another man.
Speaker 4: I'm always looking at another man.
Speaker 1: I can't stop a little peek.
Speaker 2: We interrupt this episode to shout out the boys at Georgia Boot. Head over to georgiaboot dot com. Oh, that's that's for on screen. Georgia Boot the world's most comfortable boot. Georgia Boot is America's hardest working boot, and for over eighty years, George's been making boots that work as hard as you do, tough enough for your job, cool enough for everything else. The boys like looking good even when we're all working. JP he's back there. He's got boots on, Boss, he's got boots on, Alex, he's got boots on. All the boys got boots on. Because it holds up in any condition and it doesn't sacrifice any comfort or style. It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. So great looking, they're also at a price that you can afford. Every time I'm wearing these boots, people are always asking, Hey, come, where can I get them boots? I'll tell you right here in a second, because whether you're working on your feet all day, working around the house, or grilling out with your boys, these boots won't sacrifice comfort or style. Set that already they got the best work boots, wedges, loggers, whether it's waterproof boots, steel toe, soft toe, square toe, met guard, non puncture shank, non slip sole, the boys got it all. Head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off. That's b U S S I N for a very encouraging and very generous twenty percent off. I want to focus a little bit more on SaaS we've been we've been, we've been wheeling and dealing. I want to know, like, what's the deal, what's the store, what's at the bottom of him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? About what? Just me?
Speaker 2: How'd you get the bar steel? Like, tell me a little bit where you're from. What's your actual fucking name?
Speaker 1: Harry you're lying. I want to see your hat. It's Harry. You can ask for I'm not gonna ask Ron either. It's not Harry. You don't have my license on me? Yeah, you do, because I swear to God it's in the car. It's not Harry. Should we read an ad and I'll read an ad? You go fucking get any car?
Speaker 4: It's Walter, I literally like it is. Show me your vax card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. You get your vax card on your phone. Can't go anywhere without your vax card. Here, there's my plane ticket from today. Don't say I don't say my heart, don't say my last name though, it's.
Speaker 4: Because it's that good. Okay, but he's Is it really fucking Harry? Yes, not that I'm making fun of that. That just threw me for a loop. Yeah, that is my real name. Why why don't you believe that it's Harry because sas squad.
Speaker 1: I just don't trust him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one believes when I say that. He's just got that look. You just don't trust him. What's your name is Harry?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get to the bottom of him. Yeah, how'd you get to how'd you get to barstool? How old are you twenty so you can't drink yet? No, all right, go to the good spots on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I got hired a barstool a year a little bit over a year ago, right, yeah, year and a couple of months, okay, And uh, I'd been on Twitter for like a long time. I've been doing stuff online for like six years. And then basically I was I was in college as a freshman, and then I got sent home for COVID and then Gazz uh reached out to me. Was Gaz a scout?
Speaker 2: Is he the one in the front office responsible for the hiring of a little sasquatch?
Speaker 1: Yes he is.
Speaker 4: I thought that KB was a scout. I think KB might have scouted, like events scouted him. And then he kicked it up to Gas.
Speaker 1: No, okay, no, me and KB knew each other, and Gaz like, do you know anyone who would like be a good fit at barstool? And he was like, I can think of one person, but he hates barstool. And it was me, did you hate barstool? I mean not really, but like a little bit barstool was probably used for like bits on like just yeah exactly, and uh yeah, so then I it was a long process after that, I mean, Gaz was the process could have gone better on Gaz's end, he'd be like, all right, well, uh, we'll get back to you. We'll get back to you. Like he was like. So he was like, hey, do you want this job at barstool blah blah blah. We met and I was like, yeah, this sounds awesome. He's like, all right, we'll talk to you. And at the end of the week. A month goes by nothing and I saw I'm like call I'm I would text guys like, hey, man, hate to bother you try and because I'm like, I don't want to say the wrong thing and like knock at the job. So I'd be like super careful and have like my parents helping me word out this text, like asking what's going on, And then he'd be like, yeah, things are just a little tricky with COVID right now. I think it was after like four months that they hired me.
Speaker 4: Are you just waiting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was it was an April to June was when I got hired. April fourth, I think was the day that they'd reached out to me.
Speaker 4: So that's two months.
Speaker 1: That's two months. Yeah, that's all right, he didn't finish college. So it was two months and then I did. I worked remote for the first like two months and then or whoever, maybe a month, I don't know, until until August I moved. Okay, yeah, how are.
Speaker 2: You warding these texts with your parents? Are you like, hey man, just checking in? You know, a lot of stuff on the line. Yeah, I decide I.
Speaker 1: Did say that at one point. Yeah, I know, I was. I mean it was I kind of the thing was I had to decide if I was going to go back to college or not. Yeah, because I'm like, as of right now, I'm still enrolled in college, Like I'm going back in the fall. But I'm like if I'm going to go full time at this company, like I'm not going to go back to college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're a full time with the company now, no college, no college, You're.
Speaker 1: Going to finish school? No all comedy. Yeah, I suppose hard knocks. I mean, like when you think about it, it's like what I was going to school for would be like the end goal is to get to where I am right now. So it's like why would I waste all the money on college? Like the end goal is to get a job writing somewhere. I wanted to be a writer, and now I work at a writing company.
Speaker 4: You could pay forty thousand dollars a year to go to college or get paid the fifteen thousand dollars barstool.
Speaker 1: Training exactly exactly. It's the dream yeah here ever since. But you get to I mean, do you write for other people other than yourself?
Speaker 4: No, that's a legit question, though, Like you I want to go for writing.
Speaker 2: It seemed like you want to be behind the curtain, but now it seems like you're like doing all your own funny ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I still ideally eventually i'd just like to be behind the curtain really yeah, Like maybe like you just.
Speaker 2: You want to be live like here's applause here the sas squash.
Speaker 1: King in New York. Yeah, I'm like preferably like to be behind the curtains.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be like daft punk of comedy. He's gonna be just wearing like a bubble helmet or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would like to be a writer, but like writing like writers for like shows and stuff, I don't think they really do that well, So it's like not very realistic of a career. I think writers for shows do decently well. Depends on the show. Yeah, I mean I wrote for show.
Speaker 4: I wrote for like a show that it was like a TBS show, but it was like it was an entry level writing position and they were giving me like three thousand dollars plus a week. And that's like the lowest level like that they can which isn't that's not like bad pay at all. Just sit in a room and like eat snacks and like kick around joke ideas. It's like kind of a it's kind of an easy profession. Yeah, if you could just crack enough jokes, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 4: It's a fun it's a fun little gig. So why would you I don't know why you would go back behind the scenes though, Like I feel like you're like in front of the camera, you're making money. I feel like everybody who's behind the scenes wants to get in front of the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know. I feel like you'll juggle it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like you'll continue to do all your stuff and there would be a point to where you and whatever group wants to come together and you're like, yeah, I got this idea. I want to if barstill ends up making some like sitcom or some shit like that that sounds funny, but that's not out of question the way now, so it's kind of going everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like very much within the question.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, like there could be a sitcom that's ill. Yeah, I want to I want to be a writer on this. Now you probably play a little role.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I would love to do that something like that. Yeah, I would just like I write my own sketches and stuff. But it's like that's like, I mean, that's like on a notes pad, like writing down one liners. Like it's not that, it's like not very like I've been doing it for so long, kind of gets boring after a while. So I would like to like do like real like sketches, like quality produced sketches.
Speaker 4: Like in a script.
Speaker 1: Writing in a scripted way. Yeah, like right out of full script with personalities from barstool. Maybe maybe not busting with the boys. Yeah yeah, we could work we could work the guy again into the script game or.
Speaker 2: I loved doing that. So before Vine got shit and I was on my way. Yeah you know what I mean, You're on Vine, Yeah, bro heavy, I had to stop because I was I was too nervous when I went to the Washington football team. If anybody catches wind of me doing these little I mean I was just goofy on, what are you doing? I enjoyed doing just like like funny stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was a vine guy. Were you a vine guy too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well I didn't make vines, but I was. He's young Vine. We're heavily on vine. Oh yeah, I was in like they came out probably when I was in like sixth grade.
Speaker 4: He was heavy on the internet early though.
Speaker 1: He was like uh yeah. And then I think it ended when I was in ninth grade, which is yeah, that was a bummer, dude, crazy, that was it a bummer though? Yeah? I think so actually was on its way out for a while. There was like no, no one was even making videos anymore the whole last year, and that it was hard because when it was gonna end, everyone was like, no, don't take away Vine. Well what happened.
Speaker 2: Vine was on the come up because all you had to do was put in the hashtag and you knew you were gonna.
Speaker 1: Get yeah yeah, and then they went yeah no dude.
Speaker 2: And then then they went with the categories and you could get lost in the equation.
Speaker 1: Dude, get lost in the algorithm. Yeah, like I missed I missed like the Revins too, Like you know you can retweet on that thing on vine Oh yeah yeah yeah. Like TikTok, it's like you only get what you're presented with. Yeah, TikTok, I just I'm not for you. It's so tough. Man. It sucks.
Speaker 2: It would be for me if I was younger, but I just I feel like like I'm doing all the different stuff and it's just another social media you have to put.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's genuinely a bad app. Yeah, it genuinely.
Speaker 4: Sucks because it works so well on you because you just like drop in in like twenty really think that.
Speaker 1: They should fan it. Why is that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I hate it with a passion everything I see on it, Like it ruins my day.
Speaker 4: But your algorithm is tailored to the things that you like, so it's like you like stuff that you hate basically, Like, yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Get sucked in on like comments and I'm like fighting with like twelve year old kids behind burner on TikTok at like four am.
Speaker 4: But you should just not argue with those people, Like the stuff is so stupid. Thing it's so pleasurable. I just like see like soccer highlights and shit like that. I haven't seen like a normal video on TikTok in forever.
Speaker 2: See I open it and it's just loud from the get go. I can't like it can't be silenced, and I'm like, what am I doing? Then I'll just basically recycle whatever I've put a couple of times on Instagram.
Speaker 4: It has to be mentioned with our brain chemistry, the way that it gets.
Speaker 1: Probably sucking people's attention span.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your attention spans are definitely like crumbling because you get gratification as fast as you want it, and like the algorithm will just sift through till it gives you something that you do find gratifying.
Speaker 1: My little sisters, I little sisters, and they're like one of them is in one of them is a junior in high school, and one of them is in eighth grade, and they're like so like especially the eighth grade one is like the prime like TikTok, like their whole that's like their life generation, TikTok generation. Like all they do is TikTok, And I literally, like I literally think that they're like getting progressively dumber and their attention spans are just like shot like you watch them and feel bad for No. No, we like watched we were watching Shawshank Redemption. This was like in the beginning of Quarantine, watching Shawshank Redemption as a family, and I'm like, this is like one of the best movies of all time. My little sister's clocked out within the first like fifteen seconds. She's like, this is so boring, just get it, and then just goes right back to TikTok.
Speaker 4: Dude, but it might be a dude movie. Shoshank Redemption might be a guy and everyone No, I think it might be a guy move. No way, definitely is. But like there are definitely girl and guy movies, and there's movies that guys are just like drooling over that girls like. Not really for me, And it's not like monolithic, it's not across the board. But I think that there's some movies like I don't I don't think women love prison movies.
Speaker 1: Thinking that I don't think anyone loves prison movies.
Speaker 2: The other side, like you make you make a decent point, but I'm into prison movies.
Speaker 4: Try it with it's literally like love actually with them and see if there are attention spans really shot.
Speaker 1: It's a good movie. It's a good movie.
Speaker 2: It is exactly that's an everyone movie.
Speaker 4: It's a women movie, but it's a women movie that you guys are are big enough that you can appreciate. You don't think Love Actually.
Speaker 1: Is for No, I can't argue that because my wife put me on that for she definitely did.
Speaker 2: Love Actually is an everyone movie. Yeah, after watching it, I'm like, oh, this is in everyone movie. But predominantly I could see him taking the.
Speaker 1: Cover the way that it's laid out. But saying Shawshank is a guy's movie is crazy. I think it is maybe if it wasn't the many women care?
Speaker 4: Is there one woman in the movie?
Speaker 1: The girl? Guess there's a chick on the poster? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like what women do they have relate to in Shawshank Redemption? Like what women roles are there in Shawshank Redemption? There's nothing for women in.
Speaker 1: His wife cheating on him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're like vilified like the women The only women in there are like the demons of the movie.
Speaker 1: She gets killed. Whose side are you fucking on, Roan? I know I'm on the jail side, bro.
Speaker 4: They should have locked his ass up.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, it might be a woman in the jail. No, no, like someone that works at the jail. You're thinking of the opera music. You're thinking of the only soft thing in the movie. I think what we're.
Speaker 2: Missing, though, is the fact that the family sits down to watch a movie together and you, who is it, your eighth grade sister just checks out on the family.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, instantly throws her headphones in. And the most annoying part about it is like, so she's the young ones. We have to like, we can't watch Oh, we can't watch this because she's here. We can't watch this because she's here. And then we get a movie and then it's like she checks out within ten seconds.
Speaker 2: Damn brutal. Yeah, that's brutal. What do you think about Dave being on TikTok so much?
Speaker 1: I have no words. I don't don't care at all. I mean, he explains it like and it makes sense what he's doing. I don't really know if I fully believe that's why he's doing it. Like when he's like he's like, I'm gonna get this big fan base of kids, and then they're gonnall grow up and gamble with barstool. I don't think that's the only reason he's doing it. That's big brain thinking, though. That could be a big brain thinking. That sounds like something that he came up with to like make it sound better for him, that he thought everyone would eat up. What do you think? Why do you think he really wants to be on it? I think he likes being like relevant and like in the in the eye of what's going on, and it's like the TikTok kids like the biggest people out right now, So he inserted himself into it with the BFF pod. Yeah. What's that dude's name? Josh Richards? How old is he think? Nineteen sassage age? Probably he probably thinks twenty by now. You could take him oh easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, dude, he's bigger in person. That'd be one and done. He is bigger in person, the built like a bride would clock him. What do you mean like in a forty times All right, boys, the ad you've all been waiting for. Shout out Hooters no free shoutouts. Hooters is the go to spot for killer wings, ice colpier and football season. You guys also know what else, but they have all the big games on the big screens, and it's the only place that has the world famous Hooters girls. They love football just as much as you, and they're better looking than your boys. Hooters has game day specials to keep you hydrated and filled up on your Hooters favorites all season long. If you can't make it to Hooters for the game. If you can't make it to Hooters for the game, you can still get your Hooters fixed at home and save ten dollars with code barstool b A R S.
Speaker 1: T O L when you order online again.
Speaker 2: Check them out, check the girls out Hooters dot com, slash barstool for details.
Speaker 4: No SaaS puts in time at the gym. Sasine is dedicated to rebuilding, not even rebuilding, building his body. He's trying to get he's trying to get get big. He's trying to get yoked.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's built like a Chevy you know what. Yeah he is. He's built the last durable.
Speaker 4: Yeah yes, but I mean, I'm any any advice you have for him, like, how can you get big? How should Sas get big? He wants to get big.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be here tomorrow. You're gonna be here tomorrow. Are you trying to You're trying to hit the gym early. No, I'm I'm I'm like gymmed out. Well, recovery still working out, but I'm not like I'm I I did they did the wait so long, just not really getting to where I want to be. So now I'm just going straight up push ups every day. Yeah, thousand push ups today. Really, I'm like, this has to work, Like science says, this has to work. Are you getting your protein? Oh? Yeah, you're getting your macros? You counting them? No, I don't. I refuse to do that. I tried it for like a week and I was like, this is like hell. I was like I'd rather I'd rather just look how I look now than ever do this then count You're hitting your programs like awaigh your food and be like oh oh okay, this has thirty grams of fat. We can't eat this. It is no no, no, my pros. That's what it is. That's literally what it is. Fats protein, Like how do you fas?
Speaker 4: How do people count that?
Speaker 1: You like break it up into percentages, so like I think most people do like thirty three percent or I was doing like a high protein diet. So I think I did like thirty three percent of fat, thirty three percent carbs and then whatever else protein. That dude's about that life. Yeah that's all I know. Well I've tried to do it like multiple times, so I've like researched it, and then every time I try and I'm like fuck this, Like this is so stupid.
Speaker 2: You should be easy on you, Like you should do something uh like a lot more simple, like okay, what's your body weight?
Speaker 1: Like one seventy five right now?
Speaker 2: You just take one seventy five and like times at one point five and that's how many gram protein.
Speaker 1: You should Yeah, yeah, no, I did that this year.
Speaker 2: And then you're just like, okay, I dontly I eat you know, two hundred grams of carbs a day and then one hundred and twenty grams of fat or something like that, and then you just get an app.
Speaker 1: And you just love it on the app. You don't get a measure of be like I hit all my percentages. Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Are you locked in on that shit?
Speaker 1: Not not as much anymore you used to be used to? When were you most locked in on that? When? Yeah?
Speaker 2: When was I when I was on Washington, I'd say Washington in my first year on the Titans.
Speaker 4: And how come what like what made you like really focus on that? Was someone telling you to do that? Or were you like, this is what I need to do to optimize my performance.
Speaker 2: It was what I thought I needed to do. I mean, it was what I needed to do in my head. Like I was just brain washed. I was obsessed with playing ball. I was just obsessed with being like one of the best linebackers. And for me, I was like, all right, what does a Pro Bowl linebacker do on a daily basis? And then I just backtrack it from that and write out the whole process of it.
Speaker 4: And is that what they do? Is that? What like guys who were making the Pro Bowl? Are they that meticulous about it?
Speaker 1: Or was Well, the thing is like they probably have like cooks like chefs and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some people have that for sure. Really some people are just they just genetically got it. Yeah that's infuriating. Yeah, oh yeah, it pains me, dude. It pays me when my boy next to me he's just crushing it on the field and he's just eating fast food.
Speaker 4: Who of linebackers that you've seen or play with that, just like have it genetically that you're just like, oh my god, if I was blessed with that dude's genetics. Zach Brown, Yeah, yeah, Zach Brown. Yeah he's a beast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Zach Brown.
Speaker 2: He was where do you go North Carolina? Yeah, he went to North Carolina. He was like an indoor sixty meter champion. Oh, he was like a statessling champion in high school. Dude was a monster. Didn't really work out, didn't really work out hard. When I was with them on Washington, wasn't the brightest and he was just somebody I looked at and I was just like, put me in this genetics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, put this brain in that.
Speaker 1: I'm on a gold jacket right now. Yeah. On the bus, damn.
Speaker 4: He could just fly around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a monster. He was on the Eagles for a second.
Speaker 4: I remember that, and they cut him. I think, yeah, maybe bad decisions.
Speaker 2: He was talking about uh Kirk Cousins and then Kirk cut since like w ham on him. That's that same week and then they got rid of him. People love talking shit on Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 1: They do. Man, does that bother you? I don't. It's not like I'm in all of the all of his drama. So I just don't know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean he's he's a good dude, Like Kirk's an awesome dude, is high character, all the all the stuff that you say about somebody that's a good person.
Speaker 1: But he does he gets hated on hardcore. Why do you think that?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: Probably just because.
Speaker 2: The teams he's been on, they haven't won the big game. Like he doesn't have a super Bowl, you know what I mean, he hasn't gone deep in the playoffs. Yeah, I would say that's pretty much what it is.
Speaker 4: I think people have like an interpersonal problem with him, like like even just him like going down the hallway and like the way he's like whooping it up after the games. Yeah, that kind of shit I think.
Speaker 1: Rub people the wrong way. Why do you think so?
Speaker 4: I think that people just just like want to see, like they want something specific out of their quarterback when they're like a little bit goofy or like then they're like playing around. I think that that bothers some people sometimes. Yeah, Kirk Cousins is he's a football player, sass. He's like, yeah, the context clues or whatever, thank you. But I think that that might have something to do with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows that?
Speaker 4: It's not fair? I mean like being at barstool from the outside looking in, like there's people who like or dislike certain personalities and barstool and I'm just like, why do you why would you ever dislike that person? Like, why would you ever like that person? It's like I don't see it with SaaS.
Speaker 1: People dislike you? SAS? Is that is that what you were getting at?
Speaker 4: I'm saying, people like him?
Speaker 1: Why I've got my? I got my I've got a fair share of haters, don't we all? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you don't have any haters, like, you haven't made it with what's the lyric?
Speaker 1: If you have got no haters, you ain't proping, that's right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who what how do you deal with your haters?
Speaker 1: Sas? Block them? Do you use? Do you utilize the black button? Now? I barely block people what I have been doing though? On Instagram there's this new feature where you can block someone and then you can block every new account that they make. It's like and it's like you could walk. So it's like, if I got a mean comming, I'm like, you're gone forever, Like I'm not you can't even make a new account and come to my account. Yeah, like you are literally gone forever. Your children and your children's children will never be got like a whole new IP address or something. Yeah, because I'm I.
Speaker 2: Was more so thinking about the accounts that have Like, oh, I just made ten million dollars. I can't believe friends told me I could never do it. Come to my page.
Speaker 1: I'm just like I need to get this. Usually, it just like depends on my mood. Like I, for I rarely block people on Twitter. I mainly never block people on Twitter. But like if I'm just like in a bad mood and I'm like looking at my Instagram dms and I see something that annoys me, it's just like gone forever forever.
Speaker 4: You have a fireback at the people.
Speaker 1: No, that's because that's what they want. I've done it like once. Every time I've done it, I end up feeling Yeah, every time I've done it, I feel like a fucking idiot. After that, I'm like they want that, Like they're probably in their room like laughing right now. They're like that, what do you mean troll people?
Speaker 2: But you're like you're laughing, Like if they react to it, you're laughing about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a.
Speaker 4: Troll, JP, Who do you who?
Speaker 1: As you trolling? Controlling me?
Speaker 4: Because I will argue with people in the comments.
Speaker 1: Roan, it's just a subtle plug. Did he get in my ass? To me?
Speaker 2: My favorite part about it is like acting like you have so many haters, Like I just love I love talking like there's a storyline going on, like, well, we were messing around yesterday JP, and I was like, people swear I don't grind, and I'm just like, you know, people swear I'm.
Speaker 1: Not doing this and that. Yeah, I love that too. Yeah, I love doing it like that. People. It's so funny. They want to see they all want to see me fair. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just make it up. Yeah, you know rappers do that all the time. And they're like my teacher said, I wouldn't be ship right, No they didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When people are like him self made, it's just like, yeah, okay, you've.
Speaker 1: Just done everything on your own.
Speaker 2: Everyone every whe Nobody thought I'd be staying ten toes down right now.
Speaker 4: There's a whole industry of like self made people. I was watching I was in a self made TikTok where I'm hole the other day, and the dude said he was, like, I get up at three thirty every single day and I do the wim Hoff breathing technique, and then I do one hundred and seventy straight push ups.
Speaker 1: You saw that? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, they're laughing because I hit the whim Hoff Dude. Oh I hit Yeah, I hit the Okay, we can hear.
Speaker 4: I don't mind the week off. I love but one seventy straight afterwards at three thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: No, you don't, that's like the Mark Wahlberg schedule. Yeah, that's just funny. Mark Wahlberg wakes up at three am to plays eighteen holes of golf.
Speaker 2: You still dark out? Did you watch his eighteen holes is right in his backyard?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then he realized and he led like a par three like hole in his backyard. Oh really, he must be such a shitty dad.
Speaker 2: Heavy did you see did you see his Uh, it's going to bed, it's four pm.
Speaker 4: We just want to have dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did you watch his little docu series on HBO? No, I like Mark Wahlberg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like he's basically taking people around his whole like entrepreneurial gig, like he's a guy. He builds businesses and he's actually he's got his sons, like his kids like building little card businesses and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Yeah, so if he's shitty, he's teaching them to be rich. Yeah, I mean like he like I was just saying, must suck is like that. I'm pretty sure they literally have like family time like one to two like etched in. Yeah, written, if you want to write in when family time is, I'm assuming it's not not going great in that house.
Speaker 4: And he definitely produced that docuseries himself. His kids were like acting in it. They probably cried one scene and he's like, all right, take two, let's run that back again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you ever watch The The Wall, the Wahlberger's show. I think I saw like back when it first came out. In the first episode. I think I saw a couple of the first episodes, but it was pretty good. Yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 4: It's just about Donnie. It's more about Donnie, right about everyone. Oh, it's about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the Kardashians. Yeah, but Donnie runs it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Donnie's Donnie acts too, right. Donnie's in like Blue Bloods or.
Speaker 1: Some ship like that. Yeah, is that, Donnie? Or is that the There's three, right, I don't know. I think there's the one who there's one who owns the restaurant, and then there's one who's in Blue Bloods, and then there's one who's.
Speaker 2: In the one that he was just on. Yeah, Donnie, that one who runs the restaurant is Paul. Paul oh fuck, and Roberts probably the little actor.
Speaker 1: There's nine of them, motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: And they're all males. They're all men or for the most part, holy ship, though.
Speaker 1: Their mom just died very recently. Sad alright, p alright.
Speaker 4: I've never had a Waller it's bad, not good?
Speaker 1: And had one? Yeah, I grew up here. Yeah, I grew up in Massachusetts. Oh, that's right. He's a huge in New England. I actually went to private school for one year and it was in fifth grade. I went to this school called Derby Academy and did Yeah. I was so mad. They thought I would They thought I had like something wrong with me, but then they just found out that I just hated school, so that would they like to put me on adderall and all this ship and uh and the only the only part I remember from that experience was Mark Wahlberg came to our school to announce the Wallburgers opening up down the street, and then as a school we walked down to Wallburger's for like a field day. Yeah, that's my privilege.
Speaker 4: It's even that's like privilege and like corporate, like weirdly corporate.
Speaker 1: We think you have to wear a Uni. No, we just had to read like a dress code. Was the dress code? Color? Collared shirt? Khakis? Damn, just picture a bunch of collared shirts. And really really had a bad time at that school. I broke my arm on the first of school.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you started working out it is.
Speaker 4: It had to be to get a Rookie of the Year situation.
Speaker 1: Come back for baseball season and just throw ninety Oh I was running, who'd you beat up? And No, it was actually a very like not impressive story. I had a I had a lunch box that was a more of a more of a purse lunch box, not actually, but it had like a long goddamn.
Speaker 4: Everywhere he said it had like a long strap. He broke his arm on a lunch box that was a purse. Well, I didn't know how else to describe it. It was a lunch box, but the strap was long, long strap so that you could like attached to your backpack or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what it was for. I would carry it and I would fling it around the entire time. And then, Uh, it was like my first day and I saw one kid that I recognized from like my homeroom, and I was like, where's the French, where's French class where's the French classroom? Like I was trying to I remember running to go to French and he's like, oh, it's over here, And for some reason he was sprinting. I don't even remember. I think he was just like one of those kids who just like runs to.
Speaker 4: Class his arms behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I followed him and I tripped. You started running behind it, I tripped over the lunch box strap and I like catapulted in the air and I landed on my arm. Did you cry?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Be real? I swear to god, I didn't cry. I held it together. A time was it was my first day and there's like a hundred people surrounding me and they're like, go get the nurse.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Did you guys ever lunch. What did you guys run to lunch?
Speaker 4: No, wasn't Ann You're a runner.
Speaker 1: And he through high school.
Speaker 2: What do you mean Like I'm saying, you're You're down one of the hallways and right when the bell goes off to go to lunch, I'm trying to be first in line, like I'm trying to get I'm trying to go eat just because I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: You're just that thing Doug's hungry.
Speaker 4: Hungry dogs run faster.
Speaker 2: Too, exactly, And we're kind of up towards the end of the hall. So we'd get out and we'd be like running to lunch.
Speaker 1: Swim kids, yes, yes, kids spin in doing stuff.
Speaker 2: The worst proba would be like when you got caught and you'd have to come back and walk next to the teacher.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm always trying to go first.
Speaker 2: And then when people come through the line, the people who got like the chocolate milks, I'd be like, hey, you want your chocolate milk, and I'll try to gather all the chocolate milks.
Speaker 1: No way, that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: You would hoard them all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you sell them back? No, you were fueling up. I thought you men you were like you were gathering them all up and then you have to sell them to the kids. No, I was stupid. I was just hungry, that's crazy. I wanted all of them.
Speaker 4: You were counting macros early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you needed.
Speaker 2: That pottom because you know, when you say you don't get a you don't have enough to get a school lunch, you would get a peanut butter sandwich and the chocolate milk. Some kids, you know, you know high school is like some of them kids are they just like they don't want to eat, like go throughout the whole day without eating, right, I get that peanut butter sandwich and chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: That you were doing robinhood. You were stealing from the underprivileged. These kids couldn't afford real food, and you would take the only food they had.
Speaker 2: I was in the same boat though, like there was a couple of years there. I was just gettings and the chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: So I'm hungry. Yeah, PEB and J is not that bad. When I for at our school, if you had that, you got literally like a piece of craft smacking like of crafts cheese singles. Yeah, just in between two pieces of bread. Yeah, that's like that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're getting honey dumped in our peanut butter too, so it's get Damn it kind of taste sweet.
Speaker 1: It's packed in soft bread. Damn.
Speaker 4: Did you go to that sounds incredible. Damn that's that's a public school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're just dumping honey in the puppet I think, so there's something in them. Then they make these undercooked cookies, chocolate chip cookies.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: So you want to.
Speaker 2: Stack up on all the chocolate milks, soft ones. You got peanut butter sandwiches and cookies you gotta eat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was some dark shit happened in our cafeteria. Really, but I don't know how I want to say it, Like would you do you guys care? I would say it on our podcast, Would you care? Yeah? Just do you guys not? Like when people like say things that make how dark? No one knows what you're about to what you're about to say that there was like a whole I'm not obviously at my school. So the cookies, right, they would make fresh cookies, but they would have like the special needs kids come down, come down to the cafeteria and they'd put them in like an assembly line and they like I remember going into the cafeteria in the middle of the day, like before lunch started, and they're literally in an assembly line like taking the cookies, like wrapping them up, and like them they want them to work in the middle of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I wasn't laughing. It was crazy being built up. No, it was funny.
Speaker 4: It was the way it was built up, the way it.
Speaker 1: Is funny, but it's students work. It was crazy. I was min I was mind blown when I saw it. I was like, that's happening, Like that's been going on for this whole time, back in the in the in the cafeteria. See them, you had to kind of like no, our our listen up our cafeteria was like, I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 4: But then you also say that like all your all the kids in your school. I thought that they were like gumshoe journalists or some shit. I feel like that would be like the perfect case for them to like break over.
Speaker 1: The school paper.
Speaker 4: Yes for you throw it in the school paper expose or something like that, and just like I think someone actually.
Speaker 1: Had tried to do that. But I think then they got down there and they were like.
Speaker 4: No, they made him work the assembly line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they threw him on the chain, got them, got him, Damn no, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: We gotta go free the kids. I know, we should break into the school and free I know.
Speaker 1: I'd love to go back to this. Actually I wouldn't. All right, we interrupt this episode for another attery.
Speaker 2: But first, if you're watching the YouTube right now, please, for the love of God, take a second go leave a real comment. Click out the live chat quick, just pause your friend making for a second. Go leave a real comment for the boys. Help the boys push the algorithm. And if you're just listening on audio, say your first date, it's like six thirty am, six forty five am and you're listening to my voice already. Go subscribe on subscribe and resubscribe to the Boys. Now to the ad read Rollback Active, where you all know Roback. We've been shouting out the boys for a while now, the best fit and best feel in the game. It's football season, the best season of the year, which means it's also hoodie season. It's getting a little chilly out there, and luckily for you guys, Rollback has just restocked their performance hoodies and I'm not kid when we say these are the absolute softest, highest of qualities of hoodies in the game. The materials out of this world soft and the stretch is unmatched. Nobody does hoodies like the boys at Rowback. Rollback also drop new performance polos and trust us. Trust the boys when we say these designs are fresh, perfect for the golf course or a night out with your girl, they scream versatility. JP who's on a day the other night with this girl? Soday comp I'm wearing a Rowback, Uh, Polo said, sweet man, you don't have to text me that. We've worn these polos hundreds of times and the college still look brand specking new every time, and the fabric is just so soft. Rollbacks gears popping up all over the NFL, from our boy Quentin Nelson to the Bengals DN Sam Hubbard. Hubbard Rollback is quickly becoming the go to active where around the league. They also have two of the biggest apparel sponsorships in college sports, Notre Dames Kyle Hamilton and Georgia quarterbacks J. T. Daniels learned that he was a backup over the weekend. It's irrelevant to the to the to the ad read but you know, just putting the facts up there officially joining the rollback fan and also it pops up, it's it's it's the go to where for the boys at Busting. You have producer JP Hovey, producer bloss her Namdez, content shooters Garrett Garrett Hargas Harges just always disrespect his last name, and Jack McPherson. Also the lovely Alex legos Hey. Since I said your name, JP? How do you feel about Roeback? How do you feel about the roadback gear that we get in a box and then sometimes I don't get to see because they're already stolen and taken and brought home to your your family.
Speaker 5: First off, for everybody listening, I don't have a family. Second off, you can see me right now. What am I wearing?
Speaker 1: Roadback? You are?
Speaker 5: You're wearing a Roeback hoodie, a rowback hoodie. I love that in my trunk, performance polo in my back seat hat.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, So I got it all.
Speaker 2: Deal of the week. Use code hang on you want to do it? No, no, no use code. Busting bus s I n on roadback dot com for generous twenty percent off your first order. That spelled all right, Joe ba c k dot com twenty percent off your first order do it for the Voice. Do you guys ever go back to your high school? No, never been back. I did when I was in college. I did a couple times in college, and then like when I was on Washington, when I go back, I like train to work out there, but not.
Speaker 1: Like go for a school. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, I honestly, truth be told, I'd love to go back for a Thursday of Chile peanut butter sandwich teas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, our breakfast sandwiches were crazy.
Speaker 1: I haven't been back to my high school since I graduated. And like when I was a I remember when I was in high school. Used to think it was always so weird when like the seniors would graduate and then they like the kids like that. You knew if I was a junior. The seniors graduate and then you're a senior and they come back like they're fucking like celebrities, like lean on the door.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are gonna love college. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 4: It's so much freedom. Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 1: In college. That used to piss me off. I was a little angsty boy though everything would piss me off in high school. Yeah, cracker, Yeah, but I would bury it all deep down. Yeah yeah, I would never. I would never express that to anyone.
Speaker 2: That should have just hated me coming back in high school, like playing in Nebraska, but like, oh what's up boys?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably jacket out. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did a lot of kids from your school wind up playing ball anywhere? Or were you like an anomaly? So you so when you came back, it was like the fucking boy has returned, the prodigal son.
Speaker 2: It definitely was right, like I love the compliments, you know, it wasn't so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's so. You must be like a king when you go back there, like king of Bontye you're king of well you're you're actually the king. Yeah that would be awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: You pull up like a high school football game. Paparazzi's there. I mean, no, not paparazzi, but you know kids are you know school journalists. Yeah, kids are fired up.
Speaker 4: I feel like you like, that's that'll be your reality. Now, why won't it be because your team football, Your football team wasn't all that. No, they just don't care.
Speaker 1: So they're going to be a comedian one day.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna love you like you're gonna be like one of your They definitely are.
Speaker 1: You know when you go to the fund, I didn't like most of the people from a high school.
Speaker 4: But these kids, it's not the same people.
Speaker 2: It's not even in high school anymore. At this point, you're talking about the state. Yeah, the whole town sucks. Like he's from Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then even though you weren't close to the thame by back in high school, like when a couple of generations down there.
Speaker 1: Oh he went to this high school. Yeah, there's the kids you went to school with.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 1: I went back to my haters who.
Speaker 4: Don't want you to succeed them. That's them in the flesh. I went back to my high school at a football game, and they're like, give us.
Speaker 1: A fucking speech.
Speaker 4: Like speech, really, they all like sat down for me to give a speech.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're also like affiliate, Like I feel like the Philly guys, like they all loved you in Philly. What do you mean and you were a beast football player? Like I don't think I talk about where I'm from enough for this to happen.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, it's so much easier for Roan to talk about because oh, yeah, I was getting No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't play any football. I fucking suck. But just the fact that I was like, I was a terrible ath am a terrible athlete. But even to go back just like having like some success from Battle Rapp. It was before I was even at Barstool. They were just like, give us a fucking speech. They loved it. I came back and did a concert at my school and I was like trying to do like like regular songs, and I was like, you know what, these kids just want to fucking go nuts. So I have one song that I just did when I was like with my I would just like when I be sitting around with my boys, like trying to smoke, I would just be like, who.
Speaker 1: Got the light? Her?
Speaker 4: Who got daylight? Her?
Speaker 1: Who got boy?
Speaker 4: And then I started doing that and the it was some Sean Paul. I was like, I got the light there fighting reg night.
Speaker 1: I came.
Speaker 4: And they were going fucking nuts, dude. It was like like they didn't fuck with any of the other music, like the songs I was actually working on. And then I did that song and they were like a fucking full mosh pitch, people going crazy. It was a nice but that was like the last time I've been back for like a show at a show in my high school. I haven't been back since it was That was dope, though, that was very cool high school. You should, I'm saying, like, they'll love you. It's not gonna be the same experience that you had. In fact, you can kind of exercise those demons by getting back in high.
Speaker 1: School face your fears, the kids and my town and like their parents and stuff that I'm probably like the enemy of the town. You don't know that he's putting a disgrace to the name of this town.
Speaker 4: What have you even done that?
Speaker 1: Nothing? That's crazy. So you're just this is just something.
Speaker 4: That's the bottom. What do you Why do you feel like it's that way you want to lie down on the couch.
Speaker 1: No, not at all now, just a lot of the people from my town are like really crazy. Yeah, but you could just be making this stuff up now. No, it's like a known thing between me and like the normal people.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't want to go back because you get clowned by your boys, your normal people friends that you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Of no, my boys, boys are my boys, please, I'm seeing one of my boys after this.
Speaker 4: But they were like the goth kids that sat underneath the bleachers, like football is gay.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it actually is kind of true, my buddy, that we're gonna we're gonna see what football. No, not football, because football wasn't as big. It was, well, it was actually huge at our school, but lacrosse was like the big one, and we would we would rip on the lacrosse team pretty hard and uh my then like but also one of my best friends is on lacrosse, was on the lacrosse team, so and we still should up. We like just such a weird school, like we it was. We graduated high school and it was Dave graduation. Everyone smoked cigars on the urf on the field. I loved it. I was like, and I hate I hate chill like that, but I was like, damn, this is awesome. I was like, I'm having a great time doing this smoking the cigar on the field. They're not allowed to smoke cigars. The lacrosse players weren't allowed to because one of the town, one of the teams from the other town. A couple of years back, they were going up up against each other in States, and they came over and they took pictures of the lacrosse kids smoking cigars and sent them into like the high school rule book whatever it is, and those kids got suspended for from the States first gars as high school graduates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eighteen years old.
Speaker 1: It's twenty one in Massachusetts. Now what the fuck? Damn? Wow?
Speaker 2: It kind of sucks, is gay?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? You were fat on holy shit. Yeah. And we were like going on a school trip one time, and like he wasn't allowed to go because lacrosse. I don't know. It's like they treat it like it's like like he's going to the fucking military. It's like, dude, we're like fourteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's not even like the trajectory of lacrosse to be like a like a hum pro sport or anything like that.
Speaker 1: That's whack. It's also boring sport to watch.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Gary, you're the only lacrosse guy we got. I know nothing about lacrosse.
Speaker 4: The rules. Yeah, you probably don't know the rules.
Speaker 1: Iye, bro, I played. I laced stop lay stuff for like three years. It was so bad. I don't know why I played still to this day, I asked myself, I'm like, why did I do that? I think it was just every and else in my town pleas. I was like, this is something I'm doing. Now, do you have like a running style? Like, oh, yeah, I'm I'm very unathletic.
Speaker 4: Except for quarterback.
Speaker 1: He could have quarterback. I can't throw both I can throw both ways.
Speaker 4: And has anyone ever done that? Has there ever been a quarterback who's just throwing with both hands.
Speaker 1: I got a perfect spiral on both arms. Yeah, yeah, I do. Do we have a ball here?
Speaker 4: Get this boy a rock. I'd love to see it by this guy a rock. His seventh step drop, Bro, his seventh step drop is incredible. His balance, he just feels the pocket. You could just tell his like sense of the pocket. His awareness is off the charts.
Speaker 1: You guys like weird? Question off topic? Do you guys like these microphones better than the ones that the New York Office? I have no clue. I don't have a whole lot of experience with the ones that I love. These. Yeah, these are the cool ones. These are like sexy. I wish we had these?
Speaker 4: You go boys sexy? Yeah about this? I'm just jealous for you. Got these big asss. Like we got these microphones. They're like probably the same size as this, but like the phone part is this big. It's like a broke and they smell bad.
Speaker 1: Really, does that smell back there, Alex selling smell No, this is from people recording before us.
Speaker 4: But your guys don't smell.
Speaker 1: No, you would know. You don't even have to get that close. Yeah, no one else even we need our own studio. This is awesome because it's just like what like you used your used in that chair every time you use You're the only one that uses that microphone. Yeah, don't have to worry about it's stanking right, Taylor sits in that one. Guess it's in that one that works out. It's perfect, just farting. Oh Boss, we got to shut out Bloss. Bloss set up a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Shout out all the aesthetics going on, all the lights and lighting and everything.
Speaker 1: Shout out, Bloss. Shut up Bloss. He's a good man. Big. Shout out to Bloss. Big. Is this your whole crew right here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the boys. The only one missus Taylor. He's at practice right now because he's employed.
Speaker 1: That's dope. That's dope. Yeah. So do you guys all work for barstool or no? Or do they work for you? They work for me? It sounds weird to say. I'm sorry, boys, we I was curious. Yeah yeah, no, Uh when we got found, we were already kind of put together a little bit nice, so we got in there. That's awesome.
Speaker 4: No, it's dope. They deserve more credit they the behind the scenes, because the behind the scenes people at like Barstool headquarters are always getting credit. They're like sneaking on the content and they're like, uh, you know, zillion Beers in their ways into things.
Speaker 1: You guys should take a video of you guys burning a zillion Beers shirt from the warehouse.
Speaker 4: Yes are we?
Speaker 1: We are?
Speaker 4: It doesn't sound like it, No, we are. Data's the boy, Yeah we Uh. Dana's in uh in Mississippi with Coach Prime. So anytime I'm going down there to to see Coach Prime, I'm chilling with Dana.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They love him down there. They go nuts for Dana down there. He's the man.
Speaker 1: Yeah kind of Uh.
Speaker 4: He snuck his way in front of the camera, not even like it's uh, it's like a viable career path. I think that a lot of people at barstools start behind the scenes and then they make their way onto the scenes. Like Frankie Barelli was Dave's cameraman and now he's a host of foreplay. I think it's like a viable working your way up. Like it's not even like Shade necessarily, but it's like people deserve the credit that they are, like the work that they put in.
Speaker 1: I think, and your boys are putting in somewhere they deserve some credit. Oh yeah, one, shout out all the boys. Do I need to go one by one? JP Hovey Hargest, Let's give it them all? Do them all? Do each one of them?
Speaker 2: Plus Ernandez, Jack McPherson, Garrett Hargas, Alex Legos.
Speaker 1: Love the names.
Speaker 4: Sas doesn't even know the names of the people that work on his ship. That's my roommate. Does it all?
Speaker 1: This stems back from this seems like his younger days, man, his high school days.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of hating that you got angry that you got to my roommate.
Speaker 1: Oh and produce the son of a boy dad right, our boy. Tyler Miller does the clips for our podcast, and then Jake Moultsak produces or does the whole video? Okay, and I set up the cameras. That's my team. You didn't chute your produce. I would take I would take a bullet for any of those boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, guys, I would take a bullet for you guys. Man, you didn't shout out the producer.
Speaker 1: So why I did shout out the producer? Bro? How did you guys come up with some of a boy?
Speaker 4: Dad Sass came up with it, actually came up with it. No, we literally just texted back and forth names until like, uh like, I just sent like twenty names and I was like, this one's making me laugh the most, and uh so we just ran with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's gotta get flow to it too. I like it. I have no regrets on the name at all. I love the name. People will be like No, people will be like people. People will comment and be like, good pod, brutal name. When have you ever like just decided what like you're knocking here? I love this pod, but I gotta stop listening to it, dude.
Speaker 2: The name.
Speaker 1: The name is just killing me.
Speaker 4: Names don't mean anything like the names of books, the names of movies, people's names like They just don't mean anything, Like your name isn't like determinative of like your character as a person, or of like how good a fucking movie's gonna be. Actually, the only thing that matters in is restaurants. You could tell how good a restaurant is based on its name. Like if something's like pub and kitchen or something like that, you're gonna eat some.
Speaker 1: Good ass food there.
Speaker 4: If there's ever an and in a restaurant name, it's gonna be some good ass food, like fork and spoon or something like that. It's gonna fucking play or like figs and berries that's just gonna be delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: That's a little wisdom. That's something I've learned from being on the road. We exclusively go to places with ants or something that has kitchen in the name.
Speaker 1: Kitchen's good kitchen. If it says kitchen in it.
Speaker 4: Gotta try a kitchen sometime, bro, It'll flip your fucking lid. It'll have you going fucking crazy. How did you guys find each other?
Speaker 1: Like working together? So tender grinder they act.
Speaker 4: But Sash was just like Sash was had been working in Barseol for like a year. Did it. He had said that he was working on a podcast, like on his own, like trying to do a solo.
Speaker 1: Oh. No, I tried to, but they were like no, Like I tried. I recorded a pre episode and they were like nah. They were like, yeah, I think you should stick to more video stuff. It sucked. It was really bad.
Speaker 4: Did it actually?
Speaker 1: Was it actually bad? It was me talking. It was like my first week there. I was talking alone in a room.
Speaker 4: What did you what would you talk about?
Speaker 1: What did you say? Or like I don't even want to think about it because it's like it was so anxiety. No, it was so cringey looking back on it. Yeah, it's hard to do a podcast me the only person in the room. Yeah, unless you're like unless you're like Bilburr or some shiit like bil Burr. But even he probably has like a producer in his room. Theovonne Dovonne just rambles.
Speaker 2: Dlia Daliah's good at it, even though he got canceled last year.
Speaker 1: Tim Dillon kind of does it on his own.
Speaker 4: Tim Dilan's got his Ben Shapiro's like there's a lot of people who just like rip through some shiit rend.
Speaker 2: And schoub Yeah, but he does below the belt. He's like talking about he has topics Like to me, like when I watch Dali, like Dale is literally like just looking at the camera and going off the cuff.
Speaker 4: That sounds crazy. Sometimes out Scooper, Uh yeah, I think, yeah, probably think we out.
Speaker 1: Scooper fans here. Oh she's the big homie. Yeah, she's family to us.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, anytime we were like in a pinch, we're like, hey, like Dave and Erica are acting like kind of funny about like, uh, putting us in in these like five star hotels or whatever, Like what should we say to them? Like what's the best way to complain? She'll just fly out to New York and she'll just like spend time with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'll take care of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's the ship.
Speaker 1: Sounds like love man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have the same relationship with her?
Speaker 1: No, we don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we just know, like.
Speaker 1: We'll get her out here sometime for sure. Yeah. But some of the boys, Yeah, seems like it would fit. Yeah, you know, call her daddy bust with the boys, right, yeah, boy dad.
Speaker 4: It's like we're in the kind of the the boy triangle, boys and dad, you know, boys and dads and.
Speaker 2: Son of a boy dad. Taylor calls him self dad. It's like a daddy. He calls him daddy. Yeah, but I mean it all kind of fits together. Yeah, we should do like a crossover. We should do like a live as you can tell, Like, I'm always trying to get the bar the barstool community out here, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Roan's been out here.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know when I had zillion beers on like that, it was he wasn't remember that. Yeah that remember when I said I had him on like he was just blowing up a zillion beer. So I just thought he was like a big barstool guy, like a big barstool personality talent, Right.
Speaker 4: He's aught that because he wanted you to think that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then he sat on the couch talking about, you know, his journey and how he just kind of started the whole T shirt thing, and I'm just like, oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: At work, Yeah, he was supposed to be editing, Like there's a bunch of unedited footage that's just sitting at his desk because he just was trying to go on, uh.
Speaker 1: Trying to sleep on the couch on the out in the balcony.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's trying to go on missions, but no, Sas was just uh, Sas like hadn't he had been there for like a year. I heard he was doing a podcast, and I was like, let's just like, let's just try and record or something like, let's just like try and get in the booth. Who like we recorded a couple and I was like, oh, this is super easy. Just didn't feel like work, and uh like, ill right, we're just gonna start putting them out. Just started cranking them out. I mean, but Barcelol's a big podcast network. That's one of the best ways barstool can make money through one of their like fifty seven podcasts. So it's like, let's make let's get another podcast, let's throw a podcast on the fire and going on.
Speaker 2: And when you guys had the idea, they were just all about it. Oh yeah, I think because when they shut you down individually, but.
Speaker 1: They show you down a visually because the podcast sucked, Like it wasn't like a personal thing, but it might not have sucked, it was genuinely bad. Who I would like to take it. I think it's wipe. I think I deleted everything from that.
Speaker 4: Really, Yeah, I want to hear it because it might not have sucked. You might have just had that self doubt thing that you got to going. I think I was also like super nervous because it was like my first week there. I was like, someone's gonna come in when I'm recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or just not even come in but walk by. Yeah windows. It's hard to like make yourself laugh when you're by yourself, Like you feel like a crazy person. Yeah, just sitting there for an hour, like telling jokes to no one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's insane, like a blank wall. Yeah, it's very it's just like an asylum type behavior. Yeah, like the origin story of a maniac. Yeah, like you're just telling just cracking jokes to yourself. But uh, we linked in together. We just like showed it to people. It wasn't really it wasn't even really a question.
Speaker 1: There, just like yeahah, they were like, yeah, you guys can do it, do whatever you want. It's doing well, Yeah, it's doing great. Now listen to a couple.
Speaker 4: Hell, yes, they're fun. I mean it's just like it's not like it's not like high level comedy. We're just like in there to feel like you're just like sitting in and like talking with two of your friends.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, you guys kind of just go off the cuff, no plan. Yeah, for the most part. Sometimes I'll have like a couple of things in my head that I'll be like, oh, maybe we could talk about this, but like usually it's pretty you've been writing for the show, bro, No, it doesn't like when I write.
Speaker 2: Do you ever do you ever get nervous with Roan because he's like a rat battle and he's always just off the cuff all the time.
Speaker 1: No, No, not at all.
Speaker 2: He's Sometimes Rome gets going in front of me and I'm sitting here like I can't even keep.
Speaker 1: Up with what you yeah saying. He talks, He's he's quite the talker. That's thing too. It's funny because Roan could literally do this podcast with anyone. What do you mean, Like, I mean, you could have a conversation with anybody for an hour straight once a week.
Speaker 4: I I do just like you, That's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying like it's I'm saying more is like it's crazy, like how Rone is like such like a good conversationalist.
Speaker 4: Like that's what the fuck I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Like when Ron, like I don't know if you guys watched the watch the yac ever, but like if Roan or Big Cat aren't there, it turns into like a ship show because they are just like so good at like keeping the show flowing.
Speaker 4: You just to talk. I just talked to it gets or it doesn't really get any trouble. But I'll just like even talk to strangers and ship like that. Like we went to the Yankees game and like.
Speaker 1: Well, that wasn't even talking to strangers. You were harassing them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get me in trouble sometimes. I was just sitting there with him and KB and I was just like talking shit to strangers or just like getting into the like random ball You're at a ballpark, everybody's just like on top of each other, and I was just talking to random people and they're like putting their heads down, like uncomfortable that. I was just running my old mouth a little bit too much. So I guess it gets me in trouble. But it's not like I'm getting punched in the face all the time, just like every now and again.
Speaker 2: All right, interesting that we have a Roman ad read after an ad we had earlier from Hooters, But most guys have tried different ways to last longer in bed, but thinking about baseball doesn't always work. The folks at Roman and an online's men men's health company, they're changing the game with Roman Swipes, the secret to longer lasting sex. Saying the pledge of allegians backwards in your head, counting backwards from ten. Don't do those anymore, because now we got you with Roman Swipes because they're clinically proven to make you last way longer in bed. They're effective, easy to use, and fast acting, but don't require a prescription. Roman can sh swipes to you in a discrete, unmarked packaging, and each Swipes packet is small enough to hide in your wallet for whenever you need it. They're super easy to use. Just just ask JP. Just take the Hey, they're super easy to use. Just take the swipes out of the packet, swipe it on UH, let it drive the little boys, and you're good to go.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Go to get Roman dot com slash busting and you can get your first month of swipes for just five dollars when you choose a monthly plan. That's get Roman dot Com slash Busting. Take care of the boy today, not you, your other boy and uh yeah, get Roman dot com us.
Speaker 1: Hey we do they still call you min man? Have you ever been punching the base? No?
Speaker 4: Not from not from talking shit, okay, from from like getting in fights, like from being in like a fight in like college or like in grade school. But I wouldn't even start the fights. I would just be like in the like my boys would be in a fight and.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, yo, yo, sorry, I had to break up this fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just get in the middle and just get punch in the face. Were you fighting a lot in college?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, I'm not a big fighter. No. No.
Speaker 4: Man, the dudes on Penn State's football team, or I ran with dudes on the boxing team at Penn State, and like it would come to like one in the morning, and like a couple of them would be like, all right, guys, you want to go out and like fight some people. And they would just like it'd be like very calm and organized. They'd go out for like fifteen minutes and like beat the shit out of people and just like come back home.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking. I'm just looking for some laughs, bro. Just always when the vibes are bad, I'm just like, I just want to be out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just got to bounce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to hurt nobody, you know what I mean? That's who knows, who knows what comes about of me? Sass is always ain't shit like that. He doesn't want to unleash.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I've never been in a fight. I've tried to fight one of my friends twice.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my best friend really, the one here, no different one. I was gonna say, we.
Speaker 4: Can, we can set something up, set something up.
Speaker 1: He can be really like, you know, some people can just be annoying as fuck sometimes, Yeah, what was the what was the context of it? I don't even remember. He was being annoying as fuck. He was being annoying, and then I tried to fight him.
Speaker 2: You have to remember, I genuinely don't like what triggered you to be like, hey, it's fucking time that he was talking ship, Like, why did you get to where you.
Speaker 1: Took your shirt off and ready to go? I didn't take my shirt off. I give him a shove and he backed down. It's always funny how that works, to just give a good shove right when you shove too, like hoping in your head, like somebody grabs you. Yeah, like.
Speaker 4: That's the hope of the shover that just like ends right there, that it ends at the shove, and you were successful both times. I think I could be the annoying friend. Sometimes my my friend did.
Speaker 1: He would.
Speaker 4: He didn't punch me in the face, but he would he would gut punch and he would even threaten. He'd be like, you keep on being annoying my friend Mike. He was like, I'm with Mike. Yeah, I have a lot of friends named Mike. The one whose house we went to and watched the Eagles game. Oh yeah, he just he would he would gut punch me. I think it happened twice where he would just like he just would gut punch the fuck out of me and just fold me over like Houdini. I'm fucking but it's it's better than punching somebody in the face. It's just like I think, so you're not You're not gonna leave a Mark just kind of gets your point across. Just a hardy gut punch.
Speaker 1: Mark Wahlberg says a body shot is much more powerful than a headshot. He does he came to your grade school, said the fighter head body, head body. He gave his head body before he took everybody to Wallburger's. But I also would rather be punched in the gut. Yeah, fuck it, I'm not sure you don't want to be walking around Yeah, broken jaw?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Actually, Mike, to my nose is permanently fucking wonky because I got I got punched in the face in a pick up a football grit game when I was like fifteen or sixteen years old. Kid named Kevin, Kevin Roff, that son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: What did you do? Let's destroy his life?
Speaker 4: I fucking The week before, we had like a weekly like touch or we wed like a weekly football game, and the numbers were uneven the week before, So we were switching people on and off, and I was on the sideline sowing through an interception and something on this kid's team. I was like running on the sideline and I came off the sideline and I speared the kid. It was like, yeah, I came off the sideline and I like scooped him behind. It was the most perfect form tackle. I didn't feel a thing. He was fucked up from it, exactly. And so the next week, like we ran the game back. It was like our town versus their town.
Speaker 1: Were you on the sideline again?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you like? No?
Speaker 4: I was like running down, like trying to throw a block on a screenplay, and like he just like fucking just like climbed the elevator and fucking watched me square in my face. I was bleeding all over the place, like my eyes like we're welling up.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, I'm not fucking crying, dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Just go pushing the face, dude crying.
Speaker 1: And He's like, that's what.
Speaker 4: We do with fucking have hertown.
Speaker 1: That's wild. I think you got addicted to heroin later in life or something like that.
Speaker 4: So I went out in the long run, I'm pretty sure ship dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh you guys got anything you wanna ask him?
Speaker 4: Huh, I'm old, I'm thirty three.
Speaker 1: Oh we're in the same We're in the same realm.
Speaker 4: Hell.
Speaker 1: I got married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, congratulations. Yeah I married this summer. Yeah, went on some honeymoons.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know you had a gal. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, Uh, she's coming down this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we're gonna go to show her the sound.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna try to Yeah, get her some hot chicken, just have her shit and braks, just make it real painful for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're newlyweds and everything.
Speaker 4: Dude, Yeah it's awesome.
Speaker 2: Tell me what you hate most about it.
Speaker 4: It's not like we've been together for a while, so it's like it's not it's not that different, honestly, Like it's not like this like massive threshold that you crossed through where like your life is like so fucking different now, So it hasn't been like it hasn't been this massive, like I guess just like the kind of letdown of like you're planning for a wedding for so long, like every single detail is like, fuck, like what am I about to plan now? Like what what am I going to focus on now? Were you real involved in planning your wedding?
Speaker 1: I tried my best not to be. Yeah, try to stay out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I try to my yes and those when and when I questions were asked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of like, hey, like because for me, it's all like we're gonna have the best time ever, no matter like what color the fork is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean? What color the silver where.
Speaker 4: The plates are, Like what shade of white this napkin is? Just like there's a million shades of white of naps.
Speaker 2: I feel like she's they stress way more about it than we do. We're just like, yeah, let's I just have a bigger my things was I wanted her to have the best day ever, and I wanted the party to be awesome afterwards, and they were accomplished, both checked them both. That's how I feel too, But leading up to it, in our brain, like in my brain, I'm just like it's gonna work out. It's gonna be all right, Like this is gonna be awesome no matter what. Yeah, like no matter if you trip and fall, like walking down the no matter if it doesn't go the right way, Like weddings are just a great time depending on the people you invite.
Speaker 4: And my main thing going into it was like those twenty four hours are going to pass the same as any twenty four hours. So it's like it's you still have to just have that day be like a day, no matter what, Like you can't sacrifice every day before that and make every day shitty leading up to it, like just to for for one day like that you have to really maximize that day no matter what. Yeah, but it's fun. I have no qualms with it. I think that there's like, let.
Speaker 1: Me see how this goes, and I'll give it a couple of months.
Speaker 2: My thing was like because people always ask, right, people are always like what's different?
Speaker 1: How's it changed?
Speaker 2: And I feel like for me, it's just like I guess when I'm done with my days or I'm going to go do something, I think to myself, what can I bring home?
Speaker 1: Or like what can I go get for us?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was waiting them before.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm better now than I was. I feel like I have her in mind when I'm thinking of doing more stuff around the town.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what kind of should you bring it home?
Speaker 1: Like groceries like let me be, let me let me put on my husband head, like, let me go bring a bag home? You're domestic? Yeah, turn the truck down the roy Hey, babe, what do you want me to bring home today?
Speaker 2: I need to get anything? What do we want for dinner? Yes, I feel like I'm cooking a little bit more. Yeah, I respect that. Yeah, I'm trying to be cooking more. But I were the pants. I want that to be clear. I want that to be clear. Boys, you cook because you want to. Yeah, I'm trying to build a crash, be open a restaurants.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you're the executive chef. Yes, yeah, no, that's fire. I think that a lot of I think guys are scared of marriage across the board. I think it's not not always on like a super conscious level, but I think that dudes are a little bit wary of it. And I don't think necessarily they need to be as wary as as they are. I know, in trepidation, and it's not it's not scary.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. I just feel like that should do things to think about, like wild animals.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one's gonna tie us down forever. I mean exactly.
Speaker 2: My seed needs to be everywhere. But yeah, are you are you guys trying to uh have a little one soon.
Speaker 4: We're trying to We're trying to get some some traveling in first. I want to try and get some because from from all accounts, it's a little bit harder to travel once, uh, once you got someone else to worry about. So we're gonna try and knock out a bunch of traveling in the this next year or so and then uh, then then plant it out from there. It's definitely eventually in the plans for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm a homebody, so I was trying to knock her up right away.
Speaker 4: So really yeah, oh yeah, and you are you know, let's go.
Speaker 1: Now, you're having a baby, girl, I'm not upset about it.
Speaker 4: Huh would you say that whole sense again?
Speaker 1: I said, we're having a baby, girl, I'm not upset about it. That's fantastic too. I was shooting you know what I'm saying. I was shooting for a son of them for they Yeah, I mean, it would have been a good promotion.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm always looking for that.
Speaker 1: That's okay. But no, we're fired up, dude, that's gonna be incredible.
Speaker 2: I was always nervous because I knew she was going to be like ovulating that week, right, I know we're getting in something you don't even know about.
Speaker 1: You're still verg.
Speaker 4: It's facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not married.
Speaker 4: All the time, I was, damn, I'm trying to get married so I can fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Harry saving himself.
Speaker 2: And I was nervous because when she told me she was pregnant, I'm thinking, like, man, I hope none of the boys got in on wedding night because you're you're messed up on wedding.
Speaker 1: I saw him looking like, quality of sperm when you're drunk? Does it go down? Like I'm not trying to, you know, I'm not trying to. What did you find? Is that a real thing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The quality of your sperm goes down when you're drunk. So I'm thinking in my head, like, I hope none of the troops came in from that night because I don't want to be like so like dumb or something like that.
Speaker 4: They're just like stumbling in the door, you know, they're just like going through the fridge of the non athletic.
Speaker 1: No disrespect, but his facts.
Speaker 4: So that's that's that's your least athletic ones. You need to go like fresh out of the out of the gym.
Speaker 1: I know. That's what I'm saying. When well, give it about eighteen years and we'll figure out where we are. You were really googling if that's the thing. Oh, I google sperm quality on that's hilarious. Drunk, it's a real thing. You like freaking out for a little bit. No, my hesitation says it all. Every dude like fuck.
Speaker 2: I feel like every jockish like athlete dude, like once the Sun, they want like their you know, a replica of themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm like trying to get the boy, and I'm trying to figure out how do you get a boy? Like I'm searching all that stuff. And so then when she said she was pregnant, I'm still thinking I'm getting a boy because I'm trying to do law of attraction.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to put it in the universe.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, manifested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to manifest this ship. Manifest manifest this ship, dude. And so I'm like I'm like, oh, that's awesome. And she's like when do you think it happened? She's like, oh, probably the honeymoon and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you don't think it was like wedding night or nothing like that, right, you know what do you think that? I'm like, babe, I was sawtle what we're doing, remember coming?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You know I can't blame me for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you say you lose track, you're dropping you're dropping troops in every night, and you're trying to figure out like when when this might have happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you just you know, you want to say, dropping drop troops. We're storming the beaches a boy.
Speaker 4: And you want them to be you want them to be strong, you want them to to be smart. I'm playing Baby Einstein CDs by my nuts while I sleep. I'm just trying to get them. I'm reading them The Art of War on audio tape, just to build some fucking strong ass troops. Yeah, I want the troops to be swinging in there.
Speaker 2: I like that too, because now that we get into pregnancy, I'll probably start doing that next.
Speaker 1: To her belly. Yes, we gotta get go.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she's a girl. I'm a son of a boy dad for sure. Males are play some son of a boy for the baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, play your jokes, I play your stand up? Yeah, get her going on homeless people.
Speaker 1: We gotta say. I don't know I'm saying about homeless people who haven't listened to his stand up. It's joking. He said he was kidding right after a joke. Yeah, were you kidding? That's the thing. No, I was we do No, I was kidding. We're doing a live show to homeless shelter. Yeah. Cost forty dollars a ticket.
Speaker 4: So they better be panhandle, better be grinding those Oh my god, that was funny at fun man, Oh for sure. But what do you when? What's your guys do date?
Speaker 2: March twenty seventh? I love how oh awfully close to my birthday? Yeah, if we could only be so lucky. When's your birthday?
Speaker 1: April fifth?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: No man, yeah, aries, Yeah, maybe Harriet might be in the be one of the names.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Harriet, Harriet, Yeah, Harriet. You don't like Harriet as a name? You shows some respect for tubman bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to be Harry, like Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: It's a woman, it's a young woman, it's a girl. You gotta get son of a boy dad out of your brain. Okay, there's there's will released. We'll release a one of one Son of a girl dad merch for.
Speaker 1: You, daughter, the daughter of a girl, Daughter of a girl dad. Well, we'll release it just for you. I appreciate that. I'll boost it one of one. No, it's only gonna there's only gonna be one. Okay. Yeah, we'll frame it maybe like a it'll be an original and we'll sign it too. Yeah, I would love that your actual first and last name. Yeah, my actual person. Last I don't want little sasine blur it out, smudge it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's exciting.
Speaker 1: JP. You had something you wanted to ask. Oh, I was just gonna ask about Jersey Jerry. Who's Jersey Jerry? Dude? They came on after Rico thing. Oh yeah, all that Rico drama. Dude. I was a fan of Rica when I was there, when I was on the was he on the yak was he on that time? He was on the betting the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, Central, Pick Central. He was funny as ship. He was funny a ship to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's super funny. Yeah, he's very funn I think he's very funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's talking about ice in the cooler. I'm an ice the cooler? How how how far out do you ice the cooler? I was like, what are you talking about? You know, ice the cooler? Like, is it like a day you start icing the cooler day out? I'm like, no, I just bring a cooler the gas station, dump ice in it. He's like, no, you got ice the cooler? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What he ice is the cooler? And that's not an euphemism for something.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought that was like code no he's talking about ice in the cooler, Like, I guess he freezes the cooler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that doesn't make the beers colder.
Speaker 2: Hey, I didn't know what he was saying. All I know is it was making me giggle. And then he was He's talking about playing cornerback in high school. I'm just like, you know, you look at him like, this dude playing corner Like what kind of talent level we got out there?
Speaker 4: He's very territorial though, he uh he he followed me on Twitter because I I talked to the dude Jeff Nadoo, who he doesn't like. So it's like you, if you communicate with someone that he doesn't like, whut you cut your cut? So you're cut. So I'm not blocked, but I'm unfollowed.
Speaker 2: I need to stay in as good graces then, because WE'LLDM back and forth every now and then to each other.
Speaker 4: I did I and I'll message with him back and forth too. Were like I I gave I gave him a cooler. I gave him a cooler as a gift. I gave him a massive and he's probably ice in the cooler.
Speaker 1: Cooler.
Speaker 4: He's probably on ice right now. It's just a small gift and he's still still and followed me. It's sad, but it's like, uh, a lot of people want to stay in his good graces and so that they'll, uh, they'll they'll they'll play scared, you know what I mean. They'll operate out of fear of Rico rather than in confidence of themselves. And I think that's what gets people, gets people cut off. But it's a political thing though, So it's a it's very political. What side do you fall on in the whole Rico Bosco situation? Sass and pick your words wisely.
Speaker 1: I am I am a writer?
Speaker 4: Are you are?
Speaker 1: You're a writer? Yeah? I don't see you on the shot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, I've never seen you wearing anything Rico related.
Speaker 1: I have. I've said multiple times I am a writer.
Speaker 4: But you also like Jeff to Do.
Speaker 1: Like, so that's the thing, Like I don't dislike Jeff to Do, right, Do I have to dislike Jeff to Do to be a writer?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's the what it qualifies as a writer?
Speaker 4: See I like Jeff Do, I like Rico so and but for in Rico's world, that's that's not okay or yeah you're cut off?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well then I'm gonna go into that world too. I like Geoff to do and I like Rico, and I think Jersey Jerry is funny too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think all the gambling guys like that.
Speaker 1: But there's like something else going on, like up people getting I keep on getting dms being like you have just to say, who oh, because the riders want Jersey Jerry to win in rougher rowdy that's why. Oh he's the guy fighting. The dude's the guy fighting.
Speaker 2: I was like, it looks like a dollar general versus dollar tree out there, does it not?
Speaker 1: Though? Yeah it does.
Speaker 4: But if you see the bags that they're getting, they could spend a long time a dollar General and dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do they get?
Speaker 4: I don't know that. I don't know the specifics, but I know what other rough and rowdy people have gotten. I think it might be uncouth to say, but they're getting a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, but huh, we're you know, we're just just asking a question. Six figures.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of six figures out there, Okay, So like when Billy won, he got what fifty.
Speaker 4: K or probably probably closer to to fifty because it's more than that, and it's I and I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Billy football made. It's obviously the prize taxes and stuff. So it's like, I think that I think he won one hundred K, but I think he probably won.
Speaker 4: I thought he I think he won fifty.
Speaker 1: I feel he was one hundred to fight Conseco.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he got fifty. And I think that Conseco got over a million. Yeah and yeah, I might be speaking at a turn at this point.
Speaker 1: But yeah, taking a dive. He did.
Speaker 4: But the price keeps on going up. What are you about to getting that ring?
Speaker 2: Is this the final one? The final ad read coming to you? Interesting? We're doing Sling TV now after doing Roman and Hooters. They got the If you love watching Skinemax live sports, if you love watching live sports but you're tired of the high prices, it's time to take control of your TV experience, It's time you got Sling. Sling is a place for your favorite sports channels like ESPN, FS one, DNT and more all come together for less and it's the cheapest way to get the best NFL viewing experience on TV. NFL Red Zone. With the Sling Blue plus Sports Extra package, you get red Zone, NFL Network, and more for only twenty one dollars in your first month. That's less than a dollar a day. Plus watched past past episodes of The Boys, Bust with the Boys, the yak Stool streams and bus Stop sessions, and Under the Hood of Busting with the Boys, exclusive new barstool content, all for free on the Barstool Sports.
Speaker 1: Channel on Sling.
Speaker 2: Sling is easy to set up, easy to use, and there's no contract contracts starting get just thirty five dollars a month.
Speaker 1: What's the sign up now and get your first month for just ten bucks.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's where the twenty one dollar part comes in, because it's twenty one dollars for the first month.
Speaker 1: Thirty five dollars, gotcha? All right?
Speaker 2: All right, whatever you're into, Sling is where you can find the live sports you love all in one place. Go to sling dot com slash barstool that sling dot com slash barstool to sign up now and get your first month starting at ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Rough and rowdy, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, you see these bags that they're thrown around and you're already in shape. The thing that's the worst for people is getting it in shape is shape like Billy said, he fighting another rough and rowdy if it was just next week and he didn't have to live for two months and like getting in boxing shape. Aconymous Cardio like what if you like, what if you just fought somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if the price is right, I'd fight somebody for real? Why not? Exactly?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So when you say for real, that's why I'm like, yeah, why not?
Speaker 4: So we could make it happen, though, we could make that happen for sure, Like a like who do you want to fight? Do you want to fight like a West Virginia guy? Do you want to fight a guy who works in a coal mine or is like a logger? Or do you want to fight like somebody who's like an internet person? Do you want to fight another football player? Like who's the dude on the on on Washington that looks like you?
Speaker 1: Who is that? Damn? What is it baking?
Speaker 2: I'm blowing this too because I hate kind of disrespecting it fake.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I've seen him only in past for a stolen valor of you.
Speaker 2: But it's not it's not like who I want to fight. It's more like, yeah, I would fight for money, yeah, so I don't need to. I don't need a cause, like, yeah, just fight for money. Yeah, Mayo, David Mayo, David.
Speaker 4: Mayo, Yeah, fight Mayo man, make a Mayo sandwich man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I see you. You're you're a good promoter.
Speaker 4: I just think that there's there's money to be made. Pac Man definitely got a fucking back, and he's gonna come back and get another back eventually, probably more than Billy definitely three commas, probably two, I don't know, probably just one comma, but like, uh, it was, it was. It was good, like he wants to come back again. He was happy he lost his fight, and I think he was happy with how it went. So you could tell like he was definitely making money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wish that one could could have went longer, like longer rounds and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I think if they redo it, I think it will. I think the rematch will be either longer round It's fucking crushing it, right, yeah, it is. And the names are just gonna like the prices are like people are making more money, Bigger names are going to be in it.
Speaker 1: Fight Bryce Hall, who's Bryce Hall, TikToker. He said he wanted to fight and yeah he did.
Speaker 4: And he's like he's got how many followers, like ten ten million on TikTok, at least twenty million on TikTok.
Speaker 1: You guys, he would beat his ass too. Yeah, he's like not that big and he's also on steroids, I mean look like muscles. Yeah I would.
Speaker 2: I would love to train for a little bit, get into boxing off some cash. It's like a whole different times you were fighting Bryce Hall. You'd get a pretty good payout, you guys.
Speaker 4: But I'm going to talk to I'll talk to somebody today. I'll talk to about it. I'll talk to Like, so Devlin is newly in a role where he runs this guy Devlin who he used.
Speaker 1: To do like a lot of the oh yeah we met Devlin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the man and he runs rough and rowdy now basically especially like the planning it, like he's always looking for fights, like.
Speaker 1: An if any if anyone brought him a fight, he'd be like, oh yeah, we'll make it happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's super into it and uh why like why not, like you're It bodes well for barstool people when they fight in it, especially like if you win, like the people who have won who have fought in rough and rowdy and are still at barstool like they're all doing incredible. It's like it's a good omen if you fight and you win, and you would win, you fight it out, oh five times. I can't stop fighting and keep on fucking fighting. We're trying to get sass on the training? Are you trying to get into it?
Speaker 1: No? Why not?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't beat the ship out of Josh Richards. We got Mike Chaylor in town. We can go to his we can train at his gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, why not? I would never fight in rough rowdy for a million dollars. No, I don't want if I don't, I don't want to even have the thought of losing a fight.
Speaker 2: For a million dollars. For you, it's the thought of losing a fight. For me, it's just fighting in a rough and rowdy It's like, you know, it's incredible. Not to talk about the demographic, but I'm just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh, it's an incredible fucking like just doing some West Virginia ship, some country ship like it's it's an incredible platform for somebody to thrive on it. You could even fight against Come on, they definitely would love you. Bobby Lang, the dude the pac Man fought Jake Paul.
Speaker 1: Hey, we get Jake Paul going, we could get Jack Jake Paul in the.
Speaker 4: Line or like, I mean another football player would be so that would be that would be easy, That would be easy to like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, at the end of the day, I'll fight for money. So if we can figure something out here.
Speaker 4: Let's make it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's make it happen.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, think I lose? I mean, no, you haven't.
Speaker 4: Were you saying he doesn't have any thump? Hang on, I'm texting Deviling right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shoot him a message. Oh hey, we get me and Biz. That would be a great fight. Who knows, who gives a fuck? You guys aren't getting it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Biz versus you would be unreal.
Speaker 2: And he's up on you guys. Dude, he is a good It's crazy that you're doubting me.
Speaker 1: Number one professional fighting on the skates. Yeah on skates.
Speaker 4: That's a nice show.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's my whim hoff, that's my one.
Speaker 4: You're just breathing.
Speaker 1: You got a little Yeah, he just got a little photo of my belly.
Speaker 4: Sticking a little gut to him.
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong with that though, Mostly how how old is Biz now?
Speaker 4: Thirty eight? It says right there, thirty six, thirty eight eighty five, he.
Speaker 1: Was born thirty six. That's not bad. How old are you thirty two? Thirty two, thirty two?
Speaker 2: I'm a young thirty two as well, spry. There's that too much of an age difference. No, well, like a lot might change.
Speaker 1: There's like he was a hockey fighter, Yeah, I know, yeah, but like something my like you know, his bones are probably brittle, they could be strong. He could be on his fight.
Speaker 4: You fuck no, I think that your body starts uh like you you have like tons of recovery, like up to forty like your your recovery is and even after that, like look what fucking tom Brady's doing, Tom Brady fucking sling of football. Fucking yeah, can he fight though he's at forty four, though he's thirty thirty two, He could definitely get in that ring. Yeah, that's a that's a really good win.
Speaker 1: I wasn't saying that he couldn't get in the ring. I was saying, don't know about bi old man Biz. Yeah, Biz is gonna whip your ass biz has gray hairs, grown up, busy in the ring. Was talking about Jake Paul. Oh yeah, that's true, he was.
Speaker 4: He's a fighter, like he's fought. Yeah, that would be fucking great. Have you ever boxed before, just like the bag? You ever do a speedbag or just a heavy bag.
Speaker 2: I've just dabbled on a speedbag before. And when I say dabble, like there's a speedback sitting there and I mess with.
Speaker 4: It, it's speedbags are hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? What game? Probably a million?
Speaker 4: I don't know, easily a million, dude. I think that we could set something up. I texted deviling balls in his court right now. But whenever we start talking about that ship like the super Bowl, Rough and Rowdy, Like if we do it at the super Bowl?
Speaker 2: What yeah, but that would be full Probably be in the super Bowl. Yeah, we're going to both. No one's ever done that.
Speaker 4: That'd be like when Dion like played a baseball game or like a playoff baseball game and then like played on Sunday for the Falcons. Like if you play in the Super Bowl and fighting rough and Rowdy the same weekend and do a.
Speaker 2: Podcast, it's a trible threat. It definitely sounds nice. Yes, it sounds nice on an individual level. But if I'm on a team going to play the super Bowl, like you're you're you're all ball god.
Speaker 4: Under you got it.
Speaker 1: Like whatever you're going into, they can all come to rough and rowdy. Yeah, is the rough and rowdy after the super Bowl. It's before the super Bowl when you won't you won't get really hurt. You'll probably get like you could get like scuffed up, and it's more of like be exhausted.
Speaker 2: It's more like, hey, where where's your head at? Yeah, we're about to play in the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: The the one super Bowl.
Speaker 1: It feels after the super Bowl. Okay, Well, if you're going to the super Bowl, you're probably training pretty hard, right, kill two birds with one stone there. You can just show up at the fight the day of the fight.
Speaker 2: Just don't tell Just don't tell them, and then they yeah, just sprint out and well, you know, even train if you're if you're training for something else at that point, that's true.
Speaker 4: Jared Goffs Boy fought in the one super Bowl. It was their fantasy football team, their fantasy football league's competition. Whoever lost the fantasy football league had to fight in Rough and Rowdy, and so the their their buddy lost the Fantasy football League and that same week, just by happenstance, Jared was in the Super Bowl. He didn't show up at the Rough and Rowdy, but it was still like his boy uh as like it was one of the main event fights of the of the entire weekend. It's kind of badass, But Golf didn't show up. That's kind of not a great friend.
Speaker 1: Now, not a great friend.
Speaker 4: Priorities in line? You are you for the boys? Are you for right exactly? Or whatever? And maybe maybe they beat the Patriots if he shows up, if his priorities are in order. But yeah, I think that's that's a good goal. That's a good goal.
Speaker 1: Agent. Yes, you stay in contact with me, let me know what dev.
Speaker 4: Says SASA as a top promoter as well. Sas will sell the fuck out of this fight. There's no question he'll get some fucking numbies for you, no doubt of mind. And we'll make it happen. That's all.
Speaker 1: Only if we're allowed to be in your corner. How many people can I have in the corner? Unlimited? Unlimited? Just have an entourage.
Speaker 4: Pac Man Jones had maybe like one hundred and fifty people in his corner.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll go deep. Hey, we'll go deep boys. Yeah fuck yeah, you guys for sure, all right, love it. Huh.
Speaker 2: Yo'll not be able to put the bus there just for whatever. Barsia wanted to like ride out on the bus afterwards. Is this a fun No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't run. We'll push it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just have a bunch of strong, big trunk boys.
Speaker 2: Yes, you got to be waving the flag like whatever flag we have. I want your stoneface just waving the flag behind me.
Speaker 1: I'm down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sas has to be coming, you know how. They'll have like uh, they'll have like J Balvin rapping or something like that. Sas has to just be doing his comedy set as you walk out. He's just like telling Joe, just walking you out.
Speaker 1: That'll be fire incredible.
Speaker 2: I love boys. We've done an hour forty on here. Yeah, it's been a good episode.
Speaker 1: I've had a lot of fun, strong episode. I love the studio. Yeah, I appreciate it. Man, it's awesome. You're always welcome. Thank you. We're gonna have to start flying out here weekly. Yeah, record our episodes here. Yeah, just start Yeah, here you go. You get a real set.
Speaker 4: Yeah we should, it wouldn't be that.
Speaker 1: Just get a Son of a boy Dad sign, blow up sign, it's gonna glow up scenario. Yeah, we're the ones who make the mic stink along. Fuck it.
Speaker 4: No, it's a pleasure to be out here. Thank you so much for having us.
Speaker 1: Yea, thank you. Appreciate it. Whenever you want to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, son of a boy Dad, go download rate five stars. You guys know the drill. Comment, subscribe, unsubscribe, resubscribe again. You got to get those boys up to the top of the charts and hack the algorithm.
Speaker 1: Please please, what are your socials? Little Sasquatch, Little Sasquatch sixty six.
Speaker 4: And uh underscore Ron on Twitter, Adam for On on Instagram, TikTok, hit us ship ship man, hit us up man the fuck man, Come on man.
Speaker 1: All right boys, anything else that's it.
Speaker 5: M