Speaker 1: I Am all In.
Speaker 2: I Am all in with Scott Patterson an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Everybody Scott Patterson, I Am all In Podcast, one of them productions. iHeart Media, iHeartRadio, iHeart Podcast, Iheart's ice Cream and that might be coming. In Reality Season six, episode sixteen, Bridesmaid revisited. I am joined by my intrepid Crucies and French. You know are your lover Amy Sugarman? Too bad she isn't more busy. She wouldn't be able to sleep? And how is everybody doing?
Speaker 3: How is the Tara isn't here yet because she's loading up part of the set for Wednesday and do her car, which is hilarious, right, She's got part of Luke's diner and it's sort of a Luke slash Gilmour living room shoving in the trunk of her car.
Speaker 1: Big responsibility, let me tell you pressure. It's a lot of pressure on Tara.
Speaker 3: So we wish we actually sending text she's coming, And she's in a text a minute ago and said it's fit, it's fit.
Speaker 1: Well we are, Yeah, we're still prepping. The big night was January seventeenth at the Rhart Theater, Bourbon, California. Still get tickets at our.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when we're taping a couple of days out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, So go to our Instagram page. I am all in pod Instagram. You see the links and you'll be able to get the live show tickets and the streaming tickets, which I think more of you will be able to do since this is a global audience. Yes, and man, I tell you it's just getting We may add another layer to this which we can't announce yet. But there's uh some interesting food things happening. There are food negotiations happening.
Speaker 3: Considering you're the proprietor proprietor of a diner, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Does everyone think that you know how to like cook?
Speaker 1: I do know how to cook. And once they've had my food, then they're convinced.
Speaker 3: That and they're convinced that you are Luke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I cooked. I cooked some mean burgers last night for the family.
Speaker 3: You're you are out of meat this week though, because you fired the meat guy. There's no bacon at the diner right now.
Speaker 1: Not at my home. There's plenty of meat and juicy burgers abounded in our kitchen.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, Oh, I like it. Insider on the grill outside. O.
Speaker 1: No, I just do it in a pan. And to listen. My test is when my little guy bites into that burger and he's holding it perpendicular and the and and the blood comes out of the eat and hits the plate, then he gets that smile on his face. Very animalistic ritual. We perform once a week on Burgernets.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh so you do Burger Night once a week.
Speaker 1: Oh, we love it.
Speaker 3: That's so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love it. We have our rituals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and we hope to make these live shows a ritual as well. Oh.
Speaker 3: I like how you did that.
Speaker 1: And wouldn't that be nice to have a nice family dinner. Not once a week, but maybe I don't know, a couple of times, a couple times a year, maybe every other month. We'll see. It's we'll see how it goes on Wednesday. It's shaping up to be quite the affair one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I do think it's gonna be really really fun time. So if you are in the California area on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on down and you can catch me up to CCA's on Sunday. This will probably drop Monday so I've already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh wait, you're going to the Critics' Choice Awards.
Speaker 1: I am yeah. Oh goody See w one says to go, wants me to go and represent the show. We're going to do the red carpet. We're gonna be sitting in the room with the big muckety MUCKs. They're all going to I like it.
Speaker 3: That's cool. So when this, when people are listening to this, U will have gone last night. It's Friday right now, so this will air Sunday, So Scottland, you'll basically be there when this airs.
Speaker 1: Right, which explains the redness.
Speaker 3: Now, will you be wearing to the Critics' Choice Awards what you're supposed to be wearing on Wednesday? I'm nervous about that now. No, okay, good.
Speaker 1: I actually dug into my closet because I was panicked, like, I don't have anything to wear. I do have a suit.
Speaker 3: I thought of what you should wear on Wednesday?
Speaker 1: No, no, you did, because I was panicked and I text you and like, what am I going to wear this thing? Because I you know, I don't know what to do and I want Amy's professional opinion. She like, right, I want to dress that and I told her, I want to dress up. This is a big deal. I want to you know, I'm in the Johnny Carson Jay Leno Theater for God's sake.
Speaker 3: So I'm going, So, what are you gonna wear on Sunday? What? What did you wear last night?
Speaker 1: Well, I went through my closet, didn't think I had anything. Five brand new suit with the tags.
Speaker 3: Still forget about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't go out dress fancy. So I lay them out on the bed. I find this one fan it fits like a glove. When I put it on, I actually heard the theme song to the James Bond movie.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 3: It is true? And this was like used to be more sort of problematic. Is that like men would wear their suits they were like, were you too big? Yeah, that was sort of in the nineties.
Speaker 1: It was like, this one is fitted. I like it, and it's a couple of years old. I can't even remember when I got it or how I got it. It's always it's always a photo shoot or an appearance and somebody gives you something, and so I have a ton of these things. I didn't realize it. So this thing fits. I've got a shoe issue. So I've got to get shoes for it.
Speaker 3: So we've improved upon a vineyard Valentine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we have very much. I think we The bar was not too high, but this one bounded well.
Speaker 3: Yes, the craziest thing, and I'll let Suzanne do the synopsis is the guest stars, the famous now not famous then guest stars throughout this episode. It was almost like crazy too muchuld me out of the episode a little bit, but yet I was still kind of into it.
Speaker 1: It might be the best guest star episode of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Leslie Odom Junior, Abigail Spencer, Ard and Mirran Like it goes on and on and I'm just like, oh my god. But Suzanne, I digree.
Speaker 6: All right. So this is Bride'smaids revisited. It aired on February twenty eighth, two thousand and six, which was my birthday. Thank you very much, old day, I mean birthday in two thousand and six, Yeah, thank you. Rory and Logan attend Honor's wedding, but Rory finds out what Logan was really up to during their time of part Lourai plays babysitter to Christopher's daughter Gigi and Lane and Zach take a big leap in their relationship.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I know we're going to dig into it. We won't answer these questions yet, but my main questions I want to address throughout this episode is did Rory overreact or underreact Lane and Zach getting married?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: And Laura I and Gigi and Christopher? Did she handle that correctly? Not correctly? Did Christopher? So as we talk about it, I really want to dig into all.
Speaker 1: NOA.
Speaker 3: So we start with the diner, no bacon. Kirk is on a juice cleanse of some kind. He's sort of ahead of his time on that him and the food stop sniffing my fiance. Yeah, and then you know, I think the sort of important thing is that Laura Lai tells you she's going to Rory's panel discussion and that Christopher is going to be there. So she's really working hard to sort of inform you, be overly transparent right until she took Gigi for the day and didn't tell you.
Speaker 1: But whatever, it didn't matter to me. As soon as we got to that panel, I was like, why the hell isn't looked there? You know?
Speaker 3: I also was like, why so much cheek kissing? Between these it's a kiss. Yeah, we need to talk about that.
Speaker 1: I think the writers are very good at making us feel very uncomfortable about this relationship. I think they're just sticking it in, you know, they're just twisting the knife in us. Man.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, it was interesting that Luke didn't go. You would have thought he would be there. But it's also like middle of the day, and it wasn't the biggest It was sort of a you.
Speaker 1: Know, I think I think it's kind of a big deal Lane. That's a pretty big deal. I mean, she's on a panel at Yale, so it's like that'd be a nice thing to attend, if you know.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a little painful light I would assume for Loralai am me to find out that Lane was spending so much time with April. Not that I didn't think Lane should spend time with April, but that Loralai hasn't been included. And obviously Luke has no issue. I thought they got a little sideways on all the games and the battleship, and I didn't care.
Speaker 1: So he hasn't once, he hasn't he hasn't once invited her to spend any time with the two of them, has he or no, Susanna, No, that's correct. Yeah, I think that's a little odd.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I I this this whole opening gave me kind of some big feelings because you could really see when Lane was talking about, you know, I played this game with April and she she seems to know April well, and Laurelai is like trying to contribute to the conversation, like, well, I used to play games like you can see she's kind of sad that Blayne is forming a relationship with April, and yet she's not even allowed to be in the same room with her, Right, it's weird. So I already started out kind of annoyed with Luke at that whole scenario or the situation in line later because she mentions the games later when Gigi comes in, so talk about that when we get there.
Speaker 3: But is it Luke not quote allowing her or is Laura Lai not clushing it? Like for me, it's all sort of like what's going on?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's Luke trying to protect her. Lauraized feelings that she couldn't handle something like that. I think Laura I can handle any situation, right, I mean she's very adaptable. She can fit into you can plug her into any situation, and she's going to thrive. I just think it's a weird Luke quirk that I wasn't aware of, and now it's coming to the fore and it's a bit odd, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is there.
Speaker 6: There is this when we get there's an episode coming up where he actually says why he's acting like this. So I'm not going to give any spoilers.
Speaker 1: You have four knowledge. It's not fair, yeah, and you know all it's not fair. Do hit us over the head with the Susan I know, all sword over our heads? Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're sort of like mystified.
Speaker 6: I think she's trying to let Luke take the lead because he's the one that has the kid, and so you know, she's trying to let him take the lead on bringing her in. But at the same time, he's just completely oblivious to her feelings. And like I said, when we talked about the Martha's Vineyard episode, I had hoped that he kind of he almost was like on the edge of an epiphany right there, like, hey, I'm kind of screwing this up. And I'd hoped that it would get better and he would start kind of integrating her into that relationship. But now we see it's really not happening that way yet.
Speaker 1: Is it that he feels so secure and they're so good in their relationship, so solid and rounded, that it's like she's giving me my space and I'll just take the space.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, I think you're onto something. First of all, Susanne said that so well, and Scott, I think you're getting where my head is at. It's sort of like he's almost just thinking this is how she wants it to so he's like, Okay, you know, I don't think he's intentionally trying to even control the situation. I think he thinks, like, oh, this is just how we're both equally deciding it to be right.
Speaker 6: Right, even though it wasn't equal at all.
Speaker 1: That's right, I was right. Yeah it's unspoken, but yeah it is not. It is not equitable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. So that's interesting. That sort of is subtext of this sort of you know, kind of goof somewhat goofy scene with Kirk. So then we go to the paper and we're sort of continuing to realize how unhinged Harris is Doyle sort of dealing with it.
Speaker 1: She's in the eye. She wouldn't look Rory in the eye.
Speaker 3: That was a stick, right, And she's like my favorite part of So two things are happening. First they see the credits and you see Abigail Spencer, ardmir and Leslie Odam Junior, all these names of people that you're like, oh wow, they really went on to do more. And then I loved there's a Saw to shout out yes, which I thought was so funny because you haven't even done Saw whatever one you were in.
Speaker 1: Were you in four, four and five?
Speaker 3: Right? So it's like it was so you know what's in a crystal ball, knowing, Hey, we're gonna give Saw a shout out? Maybe Saw people are watching. Then they discover Scott and put you in the movie. You were in two of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she didn't die in Thaw was supposed to be in three.
Speaker 3: Did you die in Saw five?
Speaker 1: I died in Yes at the end of five, So you didn't do sick because the big money in the contract was coming in six and they didn't want to pay me.
Speaker 3: I love it. I gotta I gotta rewatch it, but I say that every time. So we kind of get the gist of Doyle and Rory are chatting and you sort of realize like, oh, paris kind of a mess, right, And it was fine.
Speaker 1: It was inevitable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sort of later enjoy it was a nice setup for the bar scene later, so we sort of had to have it to get there. Then we go to the music store and Lane's going in to hang her sign and she realizes there Zach playing banjo.
Speaker 1: That song was so funny. It was so good. It was so good.
Speaker 3: Joel's still around.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joel just killed it. You know what? What what that is some facial can Can we just talk about the mutton chops on steroids on Joel? How great is that? Look? I mean that is a talk about a muppet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, legit. And then you start to realize like, ooh, Zach's feeling something. We're not totally sure yet what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: But wow, best episode I've seen with Zach.
Speaker 3: I agree, I totally killed it.
Speaker 1: He just killed it because yeah, this.
Speaker 3: The Mitzvah scene is great as well as in the diner when we get the big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Todd Low killed it in this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, Yeah, it was great. So then we get Rory and her fancy outfit for the panel, which was a bit sexy for the panel.
Speaker 1: I thought it was you you know, I'm not even going to comment because I don't want to get the emails so I will. Don't you no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: It was a very cute outfit that was probably a bit low cut for a Yale panel, but you do you boot like whatever?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was very.
Speaker 3: Cute, very cute. And Logan was in his tie and he looked very cute because he was heading to the rehearsal wedding rehearsal, which he has his sort of bit about why am I have to go to this?
Speaker 1: Can I just say something here? Logan's an alcoholic. He's drinking hard stuff in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was having a cocktail. I put a note about that.
Speaker 1: That ain't no more.
Speaker 3: I don't know that it was seven am, though I kind of thought it was more like one. But I think what we're supposed to understand is that he needs that because he's heading to this train wreck with his family.
Speaker 6: I think kil I think he actually, if I'm remembering correctly, they did actually say the time was two o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the wedding rehearsal.
Speaker 6: He's already drinking and then she makes a comment about how he could he can take his flask with him to get through the red right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, correct, not ideal.
Speaker 1: Boy's got a lot on his mind. Let's just say that.
Speaker 3: I do like the kiss. I do like their entryway. We do sort of realize it's a big, a very very large studio.
Speaker 1: Right with a walk in closet.
Speaker 3: Loft, right, but it is one very big room, right. And he comes back and says, you look incredible. Knock him dead?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: That was cute?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was perfect because it was like, as soon as they closed the doing like, where's the kiss? What's going on? Boom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a cute scene. Fine, and maybe belabored the wedding rehearsal bit a tab bit too much, but otherwise we are.
Speaker 1: Being let around by our nose rings by the writing staff.
Speaker 3: Yes. So then we get to the panel and Chris has had a haircut and I thought the kiss that was the first cheek kiss, which I thought, okay that it wasn't. I noticed it.
Speaker 1: It was too baby, it was too much. It was one sided, and kiss really dug his lips into her cheek.
Speaker 3: It was a lot.
Speaker 1: It was not a friendly thing. It was like we're in a relationship deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't. It wasn't a fan. I did like the haircut. I thought the short hair looked good, but I'm just generally not a Christopher fan, and I thought he was a little like I felt like he was kind of trying too hard, like he was trying to be witty with the jokes and yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you know, he doesn't know any vocabulary words, so that kind of wipes that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't mind this part. I have more critique later when with the gg sitch, but we'll get to that. There was a funny milk deadline, Yes, should I done him?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Out of Do you know what the feeling I get from the situation is that Christopher is holding on to hope that they are going to get back together. So there's like some Emily in him, you know what I'm interest And that's the thing that's a little jarring.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's like it's sort of in the back of his mind, like you can tell it. It's not like he knows. He sort of has no chance right now. But I don't think he ever thinks he actually has no chance?
Speaker 1: But is he right? Is he? Is he really respecting that boundary right that she's in a committed relationship, does it get to like, hey, we're a family again, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting. It's almost like it's it's very subliminal, right, But it's almost like he sort of is always like, even though she's got this, I'm still the priority. I'll always be the priority because I'm the.
Speaker 6: Father whatever, right, And and the way you said it was some liminal. I agree with that because I noticed I've seen this episode a lot of times, but for the first time when I rewatched it last night and noticed for the first time that the way that the scene was blocked, they it really seemed like they were trying to emphasize the three of them as a family, Like when they finished the panels standing together and she joins them and they have a group hug. I don't know, just the way they were all arranged in the shot, I'm like, hmm, I think the writers are trying to make us think a certain way here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're creating tension, building tension, which is what they have to do because there's no more tension left in the Luke Lorelei getting together. So now it's a new.
Speaker 3: So this is where we see Leslie Odom Junior, which a young sort of before he was a star Leslie Odom Junior, except I did not understand one thing he was saying in the panel, like anything that they were sort of saying, I was like, didn't get it.
Speaker 6: I think they were trying to emphasize that these people are just on a Harry plane of intellectuality, that the rest of us just aspire to right.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: And that he was, you know, espousing opinions based on no experience in Rory slammed him for that.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you get the gist that she nailed it. She did great. The crowds with her there, you know, Chris and Laurli are like we created her she and laughs. Then she has to take a rain check because she can't go get a milkshake or whatever. They whatever, sort of like fifties collogy.
Speaker 1: Let's and let's not talk ethics unless you're in the real world, pal, you know.
Speaker 3: Come on, right, So then we kind of have that. I think the conversation between Chris and Lorelai that he wants to take his mom to see the fathers, you know, at the father's fought at the cemetery, and the single parent thing is hard, and he's trying to get her into school, and I think this is where Laura Li says I'll take her. I think they're walking out or something, and you're like, that's weird.
Speaker 5: It's a weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's getting a little too chummy there and uh in that world. But we're but I just again, I think we're just it's good writing. It's where's what we're supposed to feel. We're supposed to feel awkward and uncomfortable. We're suppose the tension is supposed to ramp up. So that's good.
Speaker 6: It's all good, right, And it's it's setting up a contrast which is starting to make me a little uncomfortable because we have Luke who is saying no, no, no, you can't be a part of my kid's life. And now we have Christopher who's like, here, take my kid.
Speaker 3: For the afternoon. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's making me a little nervous.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's getting too far down the road there with these three and they're going to get together.
Speaker 3: Again, that's an important call out, Susan. I think there that like right, Chris is so like sakre be involved, like yeah, blah blah blah. So then we get to the scene, the scene at the bot mitzvah. So you know, the minute you walk in, you're like, oh my god, here it is.
Speaker 7: You can hear his voice, Oh beautiful?
Speaker 3: Is that a montage he did? I pulled the lyrics because it's not all of Haulla back Girl, right, like he's created sort of a montage.
Speaker 1: Well, he did his own.
Speaker 3: It was a segment of it, right, So he says, So that's right, dude, meet me at the bleachers. No principles, no student teachers. Both of us want to be the winner, but there can only be one. So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all, gonna make you fall, gonna sock it to you. That's right. I'm the last one standing and another one bites the dust. A few times. I've been around that track, so it's not just gonna happen like that. I ain't no Hala back girl. I ain't no Halla back girl.
Speaker 7: And yeah, hello, Tara has gotten the rug yes in a trunk and she is now here.
Speaker 1: All right, good job, good job.
Speaker 3: We're jumping in at there. You're joining us at the bot Mitzvah.
Speaker 8: Oh perfect.
Speaker 3: The bot Mitzvah was iconic. Gil's speech is sort of oh gody and amazing.
Speaker 6: I had to laugh when Brian said, I think you used too much whammy bar on my humps, because that just I just bust it out trying to think of them doing my humps.
Speaker 3: My hump. It's so good. The party's iconic because it's like, first of all, I don't know if you guys all watched the Adam Sandler movie about the bot Mitzvah that just came out that everyone watched. Oh, it is really good, and that that bot Mitzvah is like, you know, the six figure bot Mitzvah so over the top. And this one is sort of the classic nineties early two thousand's, like we're in some sort of a weird room at a hotel or like at a like.
Speaker 6: A wreck hall.
Speaker 3: So that call, yeah, like I was gonna say it like the veterans all with the sort of cutout decor, all the kids jamming. I just loved everything about it. And then that this is where Zach has this big speech and moment to get the band back together, the whole thing. I was just like, this is so.
Speaker 8: Rad, you know.
Speaker 6: I had a little tiny flag on this though, because I thought it was interesting that Brian and Gil stayed together but they didn't keep Lane with them like they had some other guy on drum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe she chose that. She maybe just was like I'm out.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's it's too painful.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to do bot mitzvahs, right. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I also in the beginning she was talking about how she, you know, she's making that flyer, that she wants to be in a band again and she misses playing and she wants to be in a band again.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just thought it was kind of interesting that those two. Do you think Lane wants to be playing hav Anigila. I don't, But to me it was like, maybe she doesn't want to be doing the bot mitzvah circuit. And Brian were like, I think it's more.
Speaker 1: I think it's just more that it's it's ruined for her because of the exact thing. Yeah, it's just like it's no, I just let me scrub this some start anew with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just like that the Feldman boy was eating Maraschino cherries.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Tom, I would say my flag was really really random. But when they stopped playing and they're like, all right, we're gonna get ready, it's like it was just silent, like no.
Speaker 8: Party is there were just like silence. I was like, can we put like a backtrack on or something.
Speaker 3: Like God the kid shoving the Marashino cherries and it's just all more rough.
Speaker 1: Actually turned away on that one.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so good. All right, So then we go Now Logan and Rory are back together at the wedding. There's someone's looking for their cufflings. I think Josh is looking. Somebody's looking for their cuflings. Rory looks very cute. She's in a great dress with a great coat. The brides in the wedding sweats, which seemed like all those bridesmaids and brides were in juicy sweats.
Speaker 8: I was like, are they Yeah? Yeah, that was so the era to.
Speaker 3: The wedding planner, the whole thing. So I thought, Okay, this is all great. We're getting the setup of the wedding. Then we go back to the house where Christopher has dropped off Gigi, and that was insane to me.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when a child is in discipline. That's all there is to it. That's how they are.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't I've never seen a kid hackling that I have. I have that was really over the top.
Speaker 1: I have, no, No, that is not over the top.
Speaker 4: Actually no, that's just a kid who gets told yes whatever they want, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they turn into monsters. They do wow and they scream at the top of their lungs and it's it's wild. It's just absolutely wild. And that was even a that was a mild version of some of a spoiled kid.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Lorlai was really calm.
Speaker 4: If that happened at my house, I would be losing my mind. Yeah, like I would actually have a panic attack.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would like sharpie on my hardwood floor, yeah, my new hardwood floors. Yeah, that would be stressful.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they just remodeled, yeah, yeah new.
Speaker 3: So we kind of are getting the scene. There's a funny full house shout out. There's they kiss again. There's a Christopher kiss again. So that was sort of man, these two kiss a lot, right.
Speaker 1: They're kissing there. They know how to get on our nerves. They really really know how to get under our skin. And when I say us, I mean the fan base.
Speaker 3: No exactly, of course.
Speaker 1: Guys, lunch is here. I have to eat. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Can you keep talking about you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, yeah, okay, my apologies.
Speaker 3: Don't what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm starving.
Speaker 3: You're even going since five am? You're good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm starving. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Okay. So then we go from Lorelei's house, which still to me, I was like, Gigis, She's like a devil child. But anyway, then we get to the bridesmaids and we've got all the bridesmaids dealing with their looks, and they're warning worry about the dignitaries, and we're trying to get honors slingbacks on and YadA YadA, and all of a sudden, you know, I already was nervous because I knew. I'm like, oh, I know what's coming. And then one of the bridesmaids talks about how she wants to hook up, and all of a sudden, it's like, been there, done that, and you just realize, oh my god, they've all been with Logan all of them, which is also so weird.
Speaker 8: I thought I didn't think it was that surprising actually.
Speaker 4: Just knowing, I was like, I was shocked that Rory was as shocked as she was the timing and we'll get there the timing that they talked about, yes, but like I was, like, doesn't she expect that he slept with all these girls, let's.
Speaker 3: Say, his sister's friends. That's creepy and gross, Like, yeah, that was my thing.
Speaker 6: I knew he's been with a lot of people, but like his sister's friends, Like, he could have probably any woman that he wanted. That's what I think. He's rotating through his sister's friends.
Speaker 4: Like that was Oh see, I just thought he was I didn't think that was abnormal because like, well, it's also.
Speaker 3: Weird friend code. Right, So let's let's suspend disbelief and they Okay, he's going to hook up with one of his sister's friends. I just don't think all of them of them after one of them. Right, So, say you've got a best friend group, Like if my best friend Lisa kisses somebody in the group, I don't think our other five friends are going to also go. Right. That's where right, that's a girl. He said, bridesmaids not have any code with each other.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's troubling. I don't know. It was just a weird one.
Speaker 1: She just kept saying she didn't care she sleep with anybody. That one. Yeah, yeah, she was hysterical.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so casting note on that scene, that bridesmaid who said she would sleep with anybody. She was also one of the debutantes at Rory's coming out. She was no one talking about her lipstick and all that.
Speaker 3: So Abigail Spencer, who obviously was on Grey's Anatomy and she was on that time travel show that I Love with Matt Lantern.
Speaker 1: That working which one was in.
Speaker 3: She's a dark haired one.
Speaker 6: The brunette with the long hair.
Speaker 3: She's on that new show with Donald Faison and John Cryer.
Speaker 1: She had she had a great turn phrase there and that that was a really fun scene. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: They're all talented. So Arden Mieran, who's going to be on with us, has gone on to do many things. Susan, do you know the name of the actress that was also the debutante?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: I did until you just asked that.
Speaker 8: By the way, Abigail. Abigail was on suits. I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she also what was that great time travel? Somebody look up?
Speaker 8: Oh timeless, timeless.
Speaker 3: That was so good.
Speaker 6: And the other bridesmaid with the short hair that was ed herman's daughter.
Speaker 8: No way, no way.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, yeah, they really just put a great group of bridesmaids together.
Speaker 8: So I will say the banter between them was great, totally fun.
Speaker 3: Hiding the pain.
Speaker 4: Too, yeah, I mean not a fun scene, but the banter between them was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was amazing. Yeah, but uh yeah, it's it's rough and she has to hide it, and then you sort of see her I mean combination of like shock, her sadness, disappointment, just the whole thing. All the error is just sucked out of that would have been even if on some level she forgives him. Oh Samantha Shelton, that's who the other one was. Yeah, that's it. So even if she knows they were broken up on a break it was very friends with that, it still sucks. It doesn't sucks.
Speaker 6: It's still shocking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sucks because she didn't go out and do that.
Speaker 1: No, it's a double standard almost right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And also.
Speaker 4: Like she again, she didn't realize they were ever separated. She just thought they were on a break not talking.
Speaker 3: What is on a break? Though? If you're on a break, doesn't that mean you can go kiss girls?
Speaker 4: I don't think you have I think you have to equally decide that though.
Speaker 8: I think you have to be like, are we just not going to see each other for two weeks and not talk.
Speaker 4: Or are we going out and dating other people and then we'll come back together. I think you have to, Like, I think you have to decide as a couple, parameters.
Speaker 1: Parameters were not negotiated in this one.
Speaker 3: No, But I think Logan. I don't think Logan was wrong in sort of thinking they were broken up, because the fight in the pub was pretty major, and I sort of was like, that seems like they're broken up, but they never broken up. Now.
Speaker 1: Look, I think the question in her mind is we're supposed to be in love. You said you love me. How can you sleep with somebody else because we're on a break.
Speaker 3: Oh, he hadn't said it yet, right, he hadn't said it yet. She'd said it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and also Logan he he doesn't know what a relationship is like, So I'm not trying to say what he did was okay, But I think in his head he doesn't know how this works. When fer Rory, if someone's in an argument, you have an argument, you maybe don't talk for a day, and then you just like figure it out.
Speaker 8: You kind of move past it, like with anyone you love, friend's family.
Speaker 4: Like you get into an argument and then you pick up the next day and you're like, hey, we did that happens.
Speaker 1: I think that's an excuse that guys use. They don't know how that works. Now they know how it works.
Speaker 8: Do you think in this moment Logan knew now he.
Speaker 3: Thought they were broken up. He thought they were broken up. He says it, we were broken up, and she says we were taking a break, And I think, look, I don't condone Logan, like, I don't think you should break up with somebody. In four seconds later, you're sleeping with your sister's bridesmaids. That being said, I don't know that he I think he was hurt. He says that later in this you know, two scenes away, he was distraught and he's just doing it. Was like drinking, right, so he's like drinking out of his flask and like that.
Speaker 1: I believe that. I believe his insecurity made him do that. Yeah, he didn't think he was worthy of her in the first place, and now that's confirmed. So he's just gonna screw it, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, Because I do think Look when they have that fight in the pub and off they go. If I was just a bystander, I'd be like, well, those duo just broke up, and I don't really there is no like what so she needed a formal conversation or paperwork saying we broken up? It's like, no, they had this massive fight. She basically tells him to hit the road. They're broken up. Do you think Ross and Rachel were broken up?
Speaker 8: I feel like that's like the forever argument.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like no one's that were gonna figure that one out?
Speaker 8: Is that really where like we were on a break? Really like we were on a break.
Speaker 4: I knew it was from that, but I'm like we all now referred to it as like really that's why.
Speaker 3: So that's why this storyline. You're like they were on a break or they were broken up. It's the same thing.
Speaker 8: Wait, so what do you think about friends? If if we're just comparing, I think.
Speaker 3: That they were on a break, But that if Ross he didn't cheat because they were on a break.
Speaker 6: Because didn't they I'm trying to remember, it's been a while since I've seen that Friends episode.
Speaker 3: But didn't they.
Speaker 6: Literally say they said, and they need a break right of us?
Speaker 3: Like they they literally named it a break, right, and and that's what Rory said. We were on a break. Isn't a break? A break? To me is a temporary break up.
Speaker 8: But did they say that to each other?
Speaker 4: Scott's like, Scott's just like listening, sitting back eating listic. But like, but that's the thing, is like Rory and or Logan never said it to each other.
Speaker 8: I think that makes a difference.
Speaker 3: True. I guess true way a minute.
Speaker 1: If you're a couple and things are going well, you have a blowout fight like that, you if you say let's take a break because it's so heated, then the chances are greater that you're going to end up breaking up. After the break is over, then you are getting back together, because if you were going to get back together, you would talk the next day.
Speaker 3: I agree, Scott, right, Like they were on such a break right, So Rory and Logan did not talk. It's not like they had that big fight and then the next day they talked, it was like days on days on.
Speaker 1: Days, nobody's reaching out to resolve they were broken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Logan is kind of right. Like I'm not going to say he was a thousand percent right, but he was sort of right.
Speaker 1: I think they're both right.
Speaker 3: I think you're right, Scott. I think they're both right, And it's just two perspectives and two things can be true.
Speaker 8: And how many girls did you hook up with?
Speaker 3: Like a lot?
Speaker 4: But that's Logan but like no, I'm just trying to think like realistically, like you how many they were apart for like the whole holiday season.
Speaker 3: But I didn't get that he hooked up with all of them during the that I sort of also thought somewhere before Rory, I don't know, I was confused on that.
Speaker 6: We know that just amongst the bridesmaids, he slept with two of them and fooled around with the third one. But there osridesmaids, I mean, right, right, we don't know exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know one, not like I'm saying it's a pass. But if you're on a break, one is like okay, if you're going with that many girls, then like.
Speaker 8: All right, dude, you know yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean some people eat ice c guys like you don't know Logan now I know, but like six girls and Rory every day at his house and someone knocked on the door, like it was so crazy.
Speaker 8: But like every day someone's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't write, it's a it's also still a TV show. So we go back to lower Lies and Gigi is just totally unhinged. It's just totally crazy. She's screaming, and then the line is funny, wait till your father gets home, Like, but it was also just so like this kid's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the kid's fault, though. It shocking that Christopher is not an effective parent. I did, but I do, I do under I do empathize with him. It's hard to say no to your kid, but you got to learn to do it, Yeah, because you're not You're not serving them by saying yes all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can relate. You have one kid, so it's so hard, you know, like you I get it, but like, right, you can't just say yes all that.
Speaker 1: But he's he's a sweetheart, he's a good boy. He knows, he knows the boundaries.
Speaker 3: He just that's probably because you did it from the beginning too, right, Oh yes, yep. So okay, So then we go back and now we have Rory and Logan. So Logan comes in and Rory has not attended the wedding and has just stayed in that room, and you sort of get the like you made me walk into a room full of girls you had sex with that we have the debate did he cheat in his mind?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: In her mind, yes, he loves her. He was lonely and depressed, and I why would he tell her?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Like, was he supposed to tell her?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Do you guys think on that?
Speaker 1: No, because that's ending the relationship. Because if he tells her, if he calls her and says, hey, I met somebody and he makes a big meal out of this and a big deal out of it, that means maybe he loves her. Why is she Why is he telling me this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: That's the tough part to interpret, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't have told her either. It's like they were broken.
Speaker 1: Up because and then he makes if he makes a phone call and says in a general sense, listen, I'm going to see other people. That's also to her that we're broken up. Yes, they're not going to do that.
Speaker 8: Do you think so?
Speaker 3: I agree?
Speaker 4: I agree, Like he wouldn't have told her, but he knows his sister's friends and that group and they're all gossips, Like did you not think that? I feel like logan, if you me smart guy, that they would just start chit chatting at some point and gossiping and like, oh I or at least warn her, like some of those girls that you're going to agree with that too.
Speaker 3: I agree with you there because some of them a lot more.
Speaker 1: Nervous, Like he's just smart guy that drinks it too in the afternoon and carries around.
Speaker 3: Flask Right, he should have been more nervous.
Speaker 1: And he's twenty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was like way too cool about it.
Speaker 4: Like even let's say, even if he didn't hook up with some of those girls on their break, he hooks.
Speaker 8: Up with some before they were together, right, it would be awkward.
Speaker 1: Listen all it is it's it's it's a classic case of reversion to the mean, which means he's in a an outlier relationship that he's never been in before. He's in love. Now that's taken. Uh, there's an obstacle. Now they're they're somewhat broken up. He's going to revert to the mean old behavior. That's his old behavior. So that's what he's going back to.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's Scandival. They all do this. They date like scand of all, Tom sand of Aal was dating Arianna and Rachel. It's like a mess, like who the hell is that? Everybody listening knows. Everybody listening knows, so.
Speaker 6: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding my French fries.
Speaker 3: So it's like it happens. Guys don't think like, oh, it's the ultimate dopeye in the pool you swim in. But they but everybody does it, you know, I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: So anyway, I thought it was interesting when they were back at the apartment getting ready and he he was talking badly about them and calling them names like I forget what he said, like bimbo and blow and stuff, and.
Speaker 3: But he slept with that, Like I.
Speaker 6: Don't know, I just had.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 6: He was kind of denigrating them to Rory that he slept with all of them. I thought that was a look for him, exactly.
Speaker 3: Look agree. So all right, we kind of have that situation and it's very sort of awful. It kind of was like, oh oh, so then we go back to the diner and Kirk is eating people's remains on their cross. Zach comes in. First of all, I was like, who's Babett sitting with? She was like, with a dude?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I noticed that too. It wasn't anyone we've seen.
Speaker 3: Before, and then I thought it was yeah, I didn't know that guy. So then it was sort of funny because Lane and Zach are having this very loud, intense conversation in what's quite a small diner, and half the diner is fully paying tension only to Layne and Zach. But then you had some rando diners that just kept eating and.
Speaker 8: I'm like, They're like, this is normal, but.
Speaker 1: This is normal.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, what is going on? Because at first I was like, Oh, the whole place is listening, and then I'm like except for that table, like so that was which was kind of closer to them.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I got jealous. I thought that proposal was a heck of a lot better than Luc and laurelize.
Speaker 3: It really is it real? It? Get the will you marry me? Lane says yes, got the whole deal. Wait did Bibet or Kirk or both say kiss? Him sugar us both. Yeah, that was the best. So that was a great scene. A little too soon for them to be getting engaged in my humble opinion, but yet great scene.
Speaker 4: It just felt I don't know, I'm I'm gonna be a little bit of a hater. I'm not a of some of these scenes with Lane and like her relationship, just because it's so like, like they weren't even together now they're engaged, like you know what I mean, Like it's just we went from like zero to one hundred and I kind of just like let it slide.
Speaker 8: But I don't know, I kind.
Speaker 6: Of felt the same way, like I was happy that Lane was happy, but at the same time, I'm like, that was like you would have expected at least like a high how are you doing kind of phone call or something like just but like you said, to go straight from.
Speaker 3: Being broken up to being engaged sort of romantic. He got them ring. I'm kind of into it. I'm not I'm going to respect y'all, but I'm like, you know what great.
Speaker 1: Luke Steiner is a place you want to go for really abrupt propositions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it likes to be that's the new slogan.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with Lane and Zach, Like, I'm not like they're not my favorite, but I'm not like irritated by that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, it's okay.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Kate Hudson and I'm Oliver Hudson.
Speaker 1: And last I checked for.
Speaker 5: Siblings and this is sibling revelry. We're full blood siblings, the only full blood sibling and our family well not in the world, I mean no, in the whole world. This is it, like no one anyway.
Speaker 1: We're back with season four.
Speaker 5: I can't believe it.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm so excited, bigger and better than ever. You might be asking yourself, what is sibling revelry?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we just made it up. There is no sibling revelry. It's reveling in your sibling.
Speaker 9: And it's fun because we've decided to open it up, you know, to really like all kinds of different siblings.
Speaker 5: And it's going to be an awesome season. So listen to Sibling Revelry on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to pod God.
Speaker 3: So we go back and Gigi's asleep in Rory's room and the mess and the books and it's just a big mess. She's very hard to handle. She tells Chris and it becomes an argument, which I thought was like, wow, that's where you go. I get it, but also like he is enabling this kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got very angry very quickly.
Speaker 4: Did there.
Speaker 8: I was about to say the same thing it went.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it escalated quickly and for no reason, like he started to you.
Speaker 6: Know, she's a mess, Like have some aware everybody else's fault it's the fault, and it's the school's fault, and yeah, it's he doesn't understand that it's his fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe maybe him. Christopher and Logan should get together. They're kind of acting well.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a whole theory and I couldn't help but get sucked into it over the holidays that okay, I'll say it out because we can talk about it. We'll talk about it after the movies. But there's a whole theory that Christopher that it's all parallel lives, right that Rory and I'm sorry Rory and Lorelei a living parallel lives and Christopher is Logan, yes as Luke and and Max. I think it's Max is Dean and it's you know, yeah, and it's not so like what it doesn't have to be so correct, right, It's just it's loose, right, it's loose parallel lines.
Speaker 8: And I sort of was like, you know, did this scene bring it out for you?
Speaker 3: I just thought, oh, there's something to that theory that is all over the internet. And then what I did think was interesting that I will say and we can discuss it for the next year. The ending to the movies, which I won't say because Danielle's coming back and I don't want to ruin anything, but the ending to the movies is allegedly how Amy Sherman Palladino wanted to end the series, which would have made a lot more since ten years earlier or whatever it was, and then you really would have been like, oh, these two are living complete parallel lives.
Speaker 1: How many what's the theory on how many seasons she wanted the show to go before she ended it?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. Actually, that's a great question. Nobody knows, so I don't know. So which is I sort of agree like that would have been an amazing ending to the show. Ten years it still was a good ending to the movies, even though the movies were But we'll talk about that later.
Speaker 1: So okay, let's go back, so that that ending that she wanted was really a beginning of a new chapter.
Speaker 3: That's right, right, because Rory would have had that ending at the age of twenty something, right, as opposed to thirty something, which is sort of like, well, okay, like you know what I mean, Like it's just a different like it's not as big of a deal or it's just sort of a different deal too, right, Like okay, Well, then Mary logan and start your family with him, and that's you know.
Speaker 1: I don't think Warner Brothers was thinking about the end of the series. They were thinking about this thing going for fifteen seasons, right right. The money, h well, I mean sure. I mean they were operating in a deficit for so long and then they it became a hit after four years and they started making a little money. You know, they got to make some money. That's what they're doing it for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So all correct, and we can debate this for the next literally year.
Speaker 6: So we go to the bar, which.
Speaker 3: I did think was like Ory being drunk is funny. It was a little interest like barkeep, like no one says that. But then there's Nassim Pedrid from Saturday Night Live. Another person who went on to do many things. She was on brooklyn n I knew girl Snel all these things, so I thought, Okay, there we go again. That's interesting. Another famous person in this episode. And then there's drunk Doyle, Rory's drunk, Doyle's drunk.
Speaker 1: Such a scene, pretty funny. That was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Love sucks pairs through me out, that's too many blondes for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: And like him wearing her coat at the end.
Speaker 1: Classic and then he.
Speaker 3: He runs out of money like the old thing, and then he's like yeah, with her, it's just so weird.
Speaker 4: Was and I love how she never brings it up like Rory never brings it up again.
Speaker 6: She probably didn't remember it.
Speaker 8: Having a good point.
Speaker 1: I was kind of like waiting, I don't know that image of him in the coat and her walking away saying what a day or what a horrible day? Yeah, just day keeps getting worse.
Speaker 8: Also with her like.
Speaker 3: Her like laptop case, Oh my god, it's just so bad. So then you get Christopher and Laura Lai on the phone sort of having the conversation where he finally is like I'm sorry, like I was wrong. Thank God, because I didn't need to drag that out. And he's sort of like I've ruined her. I suck as a dad, you know. And he's kind of having his moment and Lauraai sort of talks him down and also interestingly sort of says like I'm here for you, like I'll help anytime. You know. It's like we're like, that's a lot to tell him.
Speaker 1: It's just getting too it's getting too tender here.
Speaker 3: And yes, I.
Speaker 6: Wrote that in my notes. She literally said we will fix this, not you can fix this, She said we will fix this.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: I think she just views it like we have to be friends for R's sake and for our sanity, and you know, yes, plus yeah, it's a friendship thing. It's fine.
Speaker 3: I think she's drawn to him, right. We know that she's always drawn to him, and I think especially right now, so she's vulnerable with Luke. She's going right back to the guy that she's she likes.
Speaker 1: The connection just shows how fragile people really are.
Speaker 3: You she goes, Susanne, tell how you change.
Speaker 6: She's got like a hole where Luke is pulling away from her. And now here comes Christopher, who wants her help with his kid. So that's like the antidote to her situation with Luke. And so I think that she's like, Okay, you know my fiance doesn't want me. Well, here this guy wants to let me be part of his kid's life. So maybe, you know, I'll start leaning in that direction. So that's why I caught my attention when she said we will fix this, because she's thinking, you know, now I have an opportunity to kind of fill that gap that is left by Luke treating me the way that he is.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I hear what you're saying. I just I just think she's a good friend. I think she's being a good am.
Speaker 3: I being naive, yeah, because she's getting something from this. I think she's getting fulfillment, connection connection. I know I sound like a therapist, but it's like she wants connection in connection and she's getting it from him.
Speaker 1: So it can be it can be both things at once. She can just being a friend and she's also getting connected, right, sure.
Speaker 6: Yes, agree, I totally agree, right, okay, Yeah, And he's he's going along with it because you know, he always is trying to get with her, so he's like sure, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, we we just see his game and don't like it. But it doesn't mean her. She's just you know, she's there for everybody. She's a really good friend to everybody. You know, she's she's a good person underneath it all. She's a good person. Yeah, and she's there for him, and why would she abandon him the we I mean, she's not like him. You know, she's actually strong and she's a very capable person.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know he's getting sort of that mothering, right.
Speaker 1: I think that's what it is. I don't think it's a romantic thing. I think it's a you'd be wrong.
Speaker 3: I love the Luke and you just sold so get that. It's all kind a messy. And then we go to the apartment and I won't belabor it, but that was a funny sort of scene in Paris and Rory makeup and hug and you're a good friend. And now she's I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Do a fashion shout out. I really like that sweater on Paris, and that's all I'm gonna say. Yeah, it's a good sweater. Sweater. I want to get her from her.
Speaker 3: It's a good scene and you get sort of the pin in it when she calls Loreli to say I have a new address.
Speaker 4: For you, and you're like, oh, like she just moved back in. I also like that she kind of she knew what Paris wanted to hear. And she's like, you came here.
Speaker 8: Because I broke up with her. Yeah, where He's like, yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: She knew if she did, like started with I broke up with Logan, it's gonna be Liker.
Speaker 5: It's all about you.
Speaker 3: They're both all about themselves and then they found each other.
Speaker 1: She layered properly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good scene. It's all good. And and what I would say is great episode, like we came back.
Speaker 1: Strong, absolutely, Yeah, Vineyard Valentine at a lot of belly laughs in this one.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it isn't the.
Speaker 3: Best episode ever, no, but and and also it's you know, I've got I'm thinking about Lorli and Christopher and what's going on there, and I'm thinking about Lane and Zach and like, well they're engaged, and I'm thinking about Rory and Logan, and like it's deeper. There's sort of deep stuff in there that I said it enjoying thinking.
Speaker 4: About it's setting up to the end of the coming to the end of the season for sure. I feel like there was like the lull in the season with Vineyard Valentine. Now we're picking back up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's very weird to think about that. So next week is episode seventeen. So with that seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty twenty one, what is it? Five six more episodes? I have to see how many is it are.
Speaker 1: In this Man? This is that's twenty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like we're almost not almost to the end of Amy and Dan working on this show.
Speaker 1: That's wild. It's so weird. Isn't that just weird?
Speaker 3: Which look, many shows can sustain the change of a show runner. The Walking Dead did it, Like that can happen, and I think West Wing, you know, Aaron Sorkin was there in the beginning and then he it was still good. It's never quite as good, but it can still be good. But I don't know, I got it. It's gonna be interesting to watch season seven again.
Speaker 1: It really is. I'm a little a little nervous about it.
Speaker 4: They're writing is so specific. I mean, like I watched Marvelous Miss Maisel and you can even know it. Gilmour you just know that that's them. So it's very, very specific and hard to do.
Speaker 3: Not be afraid of Bunheads, I'm telling.
Speaker 8: You, as I love bad.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get into masl but I loved but great, but Bunheads was also awesome. I wish Bunheads would have gone on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and are like the Laurel and Hardy of TV.
Speaker 3: Someone said they're working on something new, Suzanne.
Speaker 6: Do you know are there was a casting call out like sometime last year for dancers. Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but he is a ballerina thing. There's something. It does have something to do with ballet.
Speaker 1: It's called Let your Hair Down. I don't know, just speculating, who knows?
Speaker 8: Oh yes, actually, oh my god.
Speaker 4: There was an article three days ago Gilmore Rolls creators are working on a brand new show called Let Your Hair Down. Though I can't pronounce this.
Speaker 3: It's tall.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know how to say it eat twelve yeah.
Speaker 3: Because I would say twell, it's twel. I think it has something to do with ballet, right.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's a French word, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Dancers and staff from two ballet companies from New York City and Paris.
Speaker 8: So it's a it's another go around at Bunheads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's sort of another stab at Bunheads. But we do need to watch Bunhead, Scott. I know you think we don't, but we do. We're gonna after we finish Gilmore Girls, before we do Gilmer.
Speaker 8: Where can we watch Bunheads?
Speaker 3: Amazon? I'm sure?
Speaker 1: Really, that's what we're doing after.
Speaker 3: We're going to do Bunheads because you will love it, and so many good people are in it, and then we will also good ideas. We've got plenty of time before I have to worry about this, but don't worry. We've got ideas.
Speaker 1: Apple TV.
Speaker 3: Apple TV has bun Heads.
Speaker 1: What are we gonna we're gonna call it? I am all in Bunheads?
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, really fine? Yeah, Okay, favorite lines and and give your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the what's what? What's the uh measuring stick? And Tara, what do you give this episode?
Speaker 8: I'm going to go last because I'm not prepared.
Speaker 3: I'll give it nine.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go nine Saw two, nine Saw twos. Yeah that's eighteen saws. So you're giving it eighteen saws? Okay? Uh, Suzanne, I am going to give it seven behind the barn and.
Speaker 3: The side of that.
Speaker 1: I don't love it, you corn flakes.
Speaker 6: I know I don't like Christopher. Anytime Christopher comes.
Speaker 1: Around, that's legit, that's legit, that's a two.
Speaker 3: You can like him, you cannot like him.
Speaker 1: Amy, She's entitled to her deductions. It's just.
Speaker 6: My measuring stick is going to be Marachino cherries.
Speaker 1: But well done, well done, Tara.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do actually enjoyed it, eight point five engagement rings.
Speaker 1: On the nose. Uh, Suzanne, you might be swaying me to deduct some more, but I actually I'm going to go below nine. I think I'm going to do eight six three two four eight point six three two four h h crusts Kirk.
Speaker 3: I wanted to do that. That was a good one. You know. I know one used bacon as their measuring stick because we're out of it. We're out of bacon this week. The meat guy's going to have to be fired. For the casting director though.
Speaker 1: For sure, always, I mean always ahead of time every week.
Speaker 3: I way to know how to cast because all those people went on to do more get your tickets.
Speaker 8: Get your ticket?
Speaker 6: Did we do favorite lines?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I was gonna say everybody give you ready favorite lines? Fire West trying to find it the exact line. So Paris says, you could have hooked up with some hot, chicked Oyle says yes, and Paris says, in Ryan's buttons, who was it?
Speaker 8: Sheila e.
Speaker 1: Random Suzanne.
Speaker 6: My favorite line was in the beginning when Luke said, stopped sniffing my fiance.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's my line, Amy, I can pick a different one.
Speaker 3: I have a backup. I do like, but do you even know what you're saying? I mean, have you even thought about this? And then he pulls out the ring and she's like, oh my god, you have thought about this.
Speaker 1: What's Susanna, what's your backup? Because I'll use that one.
Speaker 6: My backup was when Rory was in the bar and this is this is more of a delivery than the line itself. But when she was arguing with the waitress about the cocktail napkins and she puts her hands around him, she goes, I'm so sick of people touching my stuff.
Speaker 1: There you go. There, that's my favorite one. Thank you very much Susan for providing that. Actually, it was my favorite line. That was one of my favorite scenes in the whole thing. Next episode, Season six, episode seventeen, I'm okay, You're okay, and don't forget to get your tickets. Go to our Instagram page I am all in pod Instagram page to get the link for the down for the tickets for the live show, and for the streaming for the im all in Podcast live event January seventeenth. Streaming starts January twenty fifth. Best fans on the planet. We love you, guys. Keep the cards and letters coming, smoke signals, whatever you want to send us, arrows, missiles, whatever you want to send. Love you, guys. We'll see you Wednesday night live at the iHeart Theater in Burbank, California. And you can also stream us January twenty five on for what a week? Two weeks? Amy? What is that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no a month. We'll keep it up for a month.
Speaker 1: Oh we're going to stream be able to stream it for a month. So starting on January twenty fifth, you can purchase tickets to stream this for a month all the way into the end of February. So that's great anyway, all the best, See you next time. Stay safety everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.