Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security and congratulations Deon sandersy.
Speaker 3: Y do you believe Dodo want to hear it was just one game? Stop that that's hate TCU.
Speaker 4: Then they compete last year for like the national title.
Speaker 2: They got destroyed in the National champions they would run up to the national two team in the country last year.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be a lot of hate.
Speaker 2: They now underdogs, twenty point under dogs, and they went away game yes.
Speaker 4: And one look instead of school records. While they did it, he.
Speaker 3: Got voted popping man. I used to live in Colorado. Nobody was going to voter sold out.
Speaker 2: We had We had a conversation about.
Speaker 4: In Miami about the turnaround. Yes, yeah, And I said, what.
Speaker 2: You said it take. You said it's gonna take four years.
Speaker 4: I said two years. You said next year.
Speaker 2: I said next year.
Speaker 4: I said no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, it's like this, then let's do it. If you want, let's do it. Let's records.
Speaker 2: I said, it's gonna take two years because you got to get a whole new team. Yes, they did want what they did is for We're going for the whole team. TCU also had a new team too. They were the second highest turnover rate outside of Colorado. But I said, what they have to compete with in the pack, I don't even know what it's called. They all everybody's leaving. I've just seen Stanford's not in the PAC twelve anymore.
Speaker 4: It's yeah.
Speaker 2: I said, they still gotta You said they're gonna finish, They're gonna beat winning PAC twelve. I said, wait, they still gotta beat USC, they still gotta face Oregon.
Speaker 4: These are top ten teams.
Speaker 2: You said two years or four years.
Speaker 4: I said too too. It's gonna take at least two You said next year. He's going.
Speaker 2: It's happening now.
Speaker 4: They won.
Speaker 2: They won their first game. That's a big win. Number seventeen team and that's a big win. It's a great win.
Speaker 4: I'm not not him.
Speaker 2: Hunter is the best player in the car. I've never seen five players. I've never seen a player play every single down like this is that's a good He's playing like Pop Warner. Yeah, he's playing every down on generation top five player and they what a back he's he's doing. He's top five quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm five hundred yards.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: They they set records and we are rooting for them, right, We are rooting for them. What I'm saying is based on what is returning to the PAC twelve. Caleb Williams is the Heisman Trophy at USC. He's probably gonna be the number one pick in the draft. Look what he is playing at USC. They play at USC this year. I want them to want that's gonna that's prime time. When when they play Oregon, that's gonna be prime time. They still got some games on their schedule. It's like, Yo, they got and it's the first year. Never said that they was gonna win. I said that they're gonna have a winning record. They won one game last year, last year one in ten. Our prediction was that they will have a winning record this year. They will be probably the Pac ten whatever whatever it was, Packed twelve, It will be the Pac twelve winners next year, and then by year three day competing for a national champion, they might accelerate that.
Speaker 4: You think they can win the Pack twelve this year? Capable? Just going on the record, then yes, capable, not cable. Top two, Top twelve.
Speaker 3: I think they'll be a tough THREEP three, top three, top three. More portly for the audience. Since you guys interviewed him, OK, what are some leadership lessons from Dion that you guys learned that do you think of the audience could apply to themselves tonight.
Speaker 4: Dion is a man of high character.
Speaker 2: Yep, he has a belief in himself and he instows it or not only just his teammates, but his family. Right, So we just can't take that for granted that that is his son playing quarterback. Yes, that's tough in itself playing under your father, but you can see the belief that he hasn't his safety, right, that's his son as well, right, But it feels like the entire team feels like they are his kids. And he's done that since he was in Texas coaching youth football. When he's at Jackson State, it felt that way. He's a man of high character who as a wealth of knowledge inside the game of football, but more importantly, he has a wealth knowledge.
Speaker 4: In the game of life.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you hear him talk, it's not just something that's been rehearsed, just something that he's actually lived and he lived it. And the kids believe in it, right, His students believe in it, his athletes.
Speaker 4: But it's starts.
Speaker 2: It's translating, right, Like even down to the littlest things like when he changed the captain off the jersey he took it off. You know, we don't we don't believe in captains. We really believe in leaders. And we believe in dogs. So if they got a L on their shirt, their leaders and if they got the deal on it, that they dogs. Just changing the narrative of what the expectation can be in because people are still looking at him like, yeah, that's a former athlete. He's a football player. He is a No, it just doesn't translate. Well, most players don't turn into great coaches. He's doing it, but he's bigger, bigger than a coach. He's a leader of young men.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give you business. This is the business. And I spoke about this when we interviewed on UH. He has done the best job I've ever seen ever as far as utilizing social media and captivating, controlling the narrative and incorporating culture. He did it at Jackson State.
Speaker 2: He's doing it.
Speaker 5: He's doing it at Conorados when you see Gillian Wallow and you see yellow breezy and locker room, and even for us when he was following us and I just d M him like you know, hey, with loved it, and he's like, let's do it, let's set it up. He was in tuned And know how many college college coaches they're not watching league He's in tuned enough to know who's the moving and shakers in the culture and who's important for his own personal brand. But more important, he knows as his brand personally grows, than it's going to be easier to recruit players. You create a culture and you create a wave, and he's doing it even how the style of content cell phone content, And that's something that I probably shouldn't even say this because I know nobody would ever do it for us. But one of the things that we did was we cut videographers and started just using cell phones because he realized that the organic footage was more beneficial then highly produced videos. And Deon sens is a major reason why we did that, because just watching him his videos getting five hundred thousand, six hundred thousand views, and it would just be him just wapping up Michael Irvin or him just you know, meeting Lawren Sapp and his other son is the one that's actually curating it with the cell phone, and he was he's mastered social media and he's utilized social media. You don't get forty eight new transfers and it's not just those three plays. He's gotten probably the best recruiting class from Class in America, Notre Dame, all of these top schools.
Speaker 2: This is another reason why why they won.
Speaker 5: He's done that because he's created a buzz around his culture that I've never seen before ever from social media. And that's not done by accident. He's a tremendous he has a marketing mind. He's a marketing games and even like the things that he's saying, like he knows that I'm gonna say this is gonna go viral. So like the press the press conference at the end of when he starts to go on up. He was doing that when he was playing. He dumped he dumped the bucket of ice on a reporter one time. I remember when when he was playing football. So he's been doing this his whole career. He's he always knew how to create a lane for himself. He realized that, I think his end goal is to go to the NFL. But he's realizing that he's fast tracking his trajectory. He's not working his way up the ranks being a defensive coordinator and then you know, doing it, he's fast tracking it. Making enemies. You're saying, being loud, being flashy. Social media people don't like it, but he's jumping the ladder. He's jumping the ladder to the point now where he's the biggest name in college sports.
Speaker 2: Absolutely for anybody, for a player, for a coach. Like in college sports, Deon Sanders is the biggest name.
Speaker 4: That's not easy to do.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by PNC Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 4: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 2: It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage, invertire, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 4: What matters most ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 4: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: So it's like, you know, his marketing, the marketing genius of it is something that I think anybody should look at. How he's marketed himself in just four years really and has catapulted his stock is actually pretty phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Saturday was the biggest recruitment tool that he ever needed. Here's an interesting part of that whole story. When he was at Jackson State, he interviewed at one other school.
Speaker 4: You know what that school was? What school was TCU really and they did not hire him.
Speaker 2: The chip on the shoulder bigger than a chip, right, add me to the schedule and let's go in there and do it on the road. And so when he's talking about God is good and guy's working at all times, there's a little piece of that, like you guys shunned the opportunity to have me here, and I went to Colorado and I brought my guys here with me, and uh, they wanted an impressor fashion.
Speaker 4: It was musty TV. But that's that's the best part.
Speaker 2: Like now Colorado, which was a one win team, we can't under the under my.
Speaker 4: Popping bord one buddy and voter.
Speaker 2: But the last time I remember Colorado, I think Cordel Stewart was Cordel Stewart was the back of the day.
Speaker 4: That's the last time that was important.
Speaker 2: Yes, Rashon Saloon wanted the Heightsman in ninety four, but last time that Cordel Stewart was a quarterback, last time they were relevant. They're on national TV almost every week. Yes, they're having college game Day at both of Colorado next week versus Nebraska.
Speaker 4: And again you cannot buy a ticket.
Speaker 2: They had college Dame Dave Jackson, Mississippi. Here's my theory on on what Deon did this is. I think he's I think he was a college he was a high school coach in Texas.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: I think he said, I want to become an NFL coach. How do I fast tracked this as quick as possible?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The first step is you gotta be a college coach. Right, But you got to usually work your way up the ranks to become a college coach. So he says, Okay, I'm not going to go to it.
Speaker 5: He could have went to like a big school and been a defensive coordinator and worked his way up.
Speaker 2: Well, let me kind of pulse you for two seconds, because you're gonna make a valid point. You have to be a college coach if you look like us, because there's been NFL coaches who've had no college point and went straight.
Speaker 4: To the league.
Speaker 5: Well, so what I'm saying is that from a high school coach. So he says, Okay, this is the fast track. I'm gonna go to a black college. Nobody would be expecting this. I'm gonna get the head coaching job pretty easily, and I'm gonna turn this into a complete spectacle.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have all the rappers.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do just what he did, right, And so then he says, okay, no, you gotta win. So now he says, okay, I'm gonna go to the worst team in Division one, big, like a big program. Colorado has to be good for twenty years. They won one game last year, right, Whereas it's not even a competitive thing. It's not like he went to try to get the job at Ohio State or try to get the job at Michigan. I'm gonna go bottom level. It's still a power conference. They have resources, they have the facility. They're just terrible. I'm gonna go there and I'm gonna get this wave lit exactly what he's doing to the point where now it's undeniable. A few years of this continues, he's gonna be prime position.
Speaker 4: In the NFL. Fact, his luggage and what he said the luggage was Louis Louis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So shout out to Dion and shout out to the guys.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I think that it's just, you know, I think it's a very interesting business case study from on marketing on a variety of standpoints and something like I said that we actually implemented. I saw the cell phone thing. I said, you know, we're not doing We're not doing videos anymore. We're doing cell phone videos even investments. If you look at most of the videos on investments, that really got a lot of tractions, just regular cell phone videos.
Speaker 4: So he got a soap pop.
Speaker 2: And think about this from a branded standpoint, it became so private that Nike has signed him again and they're bringing back his sneakers.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you watch what your door was wearing, he's wearing his dad sneaker from ninety six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's clean of course that.
Speaker 2: Like this guy hasn't played, you know what I'm saying, Like, think about that, he's the coach of a team. But I mean he was obviously one of the best player player superstar. Yeah, but his now his shoe line comes back into play for a brand that probably wasn't going to be selling those and the futures ago thinking about Colorado since at all rocket Ishmael.
Speaker 4: That's notre dame.
Speaker 5: Quadre is right.
Speaker 4: His brother went to his brother, go to Quadrey's brother Rockets.
Speaker 2: Long story, they haven't been good in a long time.
Speaker 4: Now, Colorado it's the place to be, place to put out.
Speaker 3: I'll put over this weekend. If you deliver the victories, the money will find you. They didn't even have the budget to sign him as a coach, and.
Speaker 4: Booster Boosters found the money.
Speaker 3: Like and it goes back to when Steve Jobs came back from Apple, when Sully ran the company into the ground. Carl Icon turned around some companies. Whether you liked him as a corporate or not. And I know some of you at home and like, this doesn't apply to invest in. Marketing is a part of the supply chain to move the market cap of a company up.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why Buffett has his annual conference, why iPhone has an Apple as a developer conference. I want you to take these lessons and you can see a lot of what Dianna is doing and Elon does it.
Speaker 5: It's also a real estate play. As far as this is what I mean by this. You have to see opportunity when nobody else does. Absolutely opportunity. In Jackson State, it's take take the worst, take the take the thing that nobody wants. Nobody was fighting for the job at Jackson State. Yep, nobody was fighting for the job at Colorado. Like I said, it's much harder to try to get the job at Alabama, right or LSU. So everybody's already fighting for New York real estate. Everybody's already fighting for Miami real estate. When Buggy Seagull went to Las Vegas, it was just desert. Nobody thought he had he had. Nobody would have thought that Las Vegas would be what it is. He had the vision to say, nobody wants this, this is in the middle of nowhere. I'm gonna make this in Las Vegas. Nobody was thinking about Dubai. They had the vision to say, this is going to be the number one tourist attraction in the world. So when you're investing in real estate or anything in life, look at what nobody wants, look at where nobody's looking, as opposed to looking where everybody's looking. Don't do don't don't try to do a show on YouTube about stocks. It's already being done.
Speaker 4: That's a prime example.
Speaker 2: Yes, do what nobody else is doing doing, look at what nobody else is doing, looking what nobody's paying attention to. And this is a way for you to secure your spot. And now once everybody starts to do it, you become the authority in the space.
Speaker 3: M If I would have told someone, Hey, I'm gonna do a show on YouTube, and then three years later I'm be on stage with Kathy Wood and Mike Novagrad said, be like get out of here. At the time, no one was even comfortable speaking in urban vernacular when talking to us. By the apostorus like and that's it's really key. Every brand that we loved has carved out their own niche and being just them. No one likes to copycat. So like when the iPad came out of Windows, math version of a tablet no one.
Speaker 4: No one wanted the damn.
Speaker 3: Tablet could have had more features, more people like originals. And we need more originals in leadership in this country and in the stock market so we can get off the magnificent seven. NFT shot to be originals, but it just didn't pan out. Put yes and chat. If I told you them, damn NFTs is gonna fail. Talk about everything else, It's about that noble token.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded. Over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 4: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.