Speaker 1: With Alexi Napola and Marissa Patton and iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to another episode of I Put Favored. I'm in my house today and Marisol is at her house, so we'll miss each other. But the reason for that is because we got really really busy this last week, right, and Monday's our only day off from filming, so we decided that we were going to do it from our homes today. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the return of season seven and we have a week of filming behind us.
Speaker 2: What do you think? How do you feel about it? I'm feel I'm feeling pretty good. Let me tell you. I was really excited to come back meter a year, you know. I think a year is a really long time, I know, and I think we were already, you know. Of course, some of us are more excited to see some you know, some other people, and some of us are excited to see other people, right, But I think as a group, I think we all were really looking forward to starting filming again. And I liked my first week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good. It was good. It was really good. It was very busy. You were even busier than me, my god, and I thought I was busy they were you were working like a yeah, yeah, you were all over pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good. I had a great time and I had a love when I get to film with you. I got to see you twice last week. That was good and I was really happy to see almost everybody. Yeah. Yeah, I agree with you. It's going to be a little crazy. We had a crazy start. You know, no show is complete without some chaos.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think that the what's good about taking a little bit of time off and that's starting to film right after your other season gets wrapped up, is the fact that we let our stories develop, you know. And I think that a lot has developed in everyone's lives, you know, last year. So now we're gonna all be sharing it with you.
Speaker 1: A lot of good stuff developing, Yeah, a lot of good storylines. It's gonna be good. Mm hmm. The news has been quite interesting this week.
Speaker 2: We need to speak about one particular amount we've been talking about. I think in our podcast previously we're talking about justin Timberlake, and now we're going to be talking about David Girl. So these two guys have been really naughty and then I think they're just trying to take control of the situation and they're creating their own narrative. So let's give you a little update on Justin Timberlake and how he pled guilty and addresses reporters for public apology. Justin Timberlake pleated guilty Friday to a traffic infraction driving while ability impaired to resolve his driving while intoxicated case in the Hamptons. The judge also ordered him to pay a fine, which was ridiculous what he had to pay a five hundred dollars fine and perform community service. Timberlake also agreed to appear in a public servicennouncement about the dangers of drunk driving, which I loved. After the court appointment, he addressed reporters, saying, what I like to say to everyone watching and listening, even if you've had one drink, don't get behind the wheel of a car. There's so many alternatives. Call a friend, take an uber. That's what he should have done. This is a mistake I made, But I'm hoping whoever is watching right now can learn from this mistake, and I know that I certainly have. Okay, so let's start by saying that I like the fact that his willing next to accept responsibility for driving while his ability was repaired by alcohol, and then also holding himself accountable for his misbehavior and for using his platform, most importantly to increase public awareness about the dangers of drunk driving. But with all that being said, you know, I feel that he got away with just a slap on his wrist, right because the charges were DWI, a DWI driving while intoxicated, and then that was dismissed. And although the word impaired is used, it's not a drunk driving offense, so that kind of changes everything.
Speaker 1: I have a question. Did he do a sobriety test? He did, He did, and he passed it.
Speaker 2: No, well, he didn't do the breathalyzer, he didn't do theoizer.
Speaker 1: All right, So of course they dismissed it because they had no proof that he had been drinking. So it was just a trun taking to the story.
Speaker 2: He said not guilty. Then he had one drink, right, when there's other stories that he had more than one drink, because honestly, he took a stop sign, so he ran a stop sign and he was driving on the opposite side of the road. I mean, for just one drink and you can, you know, I think you should be able to hold it together.
Speaker 1: It was pretty late in the evening or the early hours of the morning to just have one drink in you yeah, you know, you know what I mean too.
Speaker 2: He said it was a martini. So there's like different stories and from the beginning he said not guilty. By the way, he had incredible legal representation. He has like the best attorney that Handsey's kind of cases. So his attorney defended him super well. And this is the outcome of the case, you know, which.
Speaker 1: Obviously going that was going to be the outcome.
Speaker 2: No, this happened not only to justin dipper Lake. I mean it happens to other people too that have been happen to me. But which part that they let that they let you go with the stop in the in the wrist or what was your what was your case?
Speaker 1: Both both My husband was driving the car. After my husband at the time was driving the car, he was impaired. He hit a taxi cab. He got out, he took said to the driver, you know, do you want to call the police or should I call the police? The driver called the police. We waited for forty five minutes in front of a hotel on South Beach. People were honking on us, and then we saw on the other side of the road, Oh wow, look there's a lot of police over there. Let's go get them. And I said, jump in the passenger seat because I'm fine, and I'll drive the car over there to get the police so we can go home. It was like thirty degrees that night, and it happened to be my birthday, and I was talking to a friend of mine that worked for a very powerful attorney, and he said, whatever you do, don't take the sobriety test because you'll never get off and it will cost you a lot of money. And so I'm looking at my husband who got out of the car, and I see him doing it. I'm yelling out the window. Stop. And then someone came up to me on a motorcycle and said, please get out of the car because now I was behind the wheel. I didn't take the test, I got off, I got my license back, and I never did that again, never ever again. So that was two thousand Again did what I never drove again? After having any kind of beverages question for you, I have a question for you. So I know that in New York.
Speaker 2: When you refuse to do the test the breath of lies, they revoke your driver's license for a whole year. You cannot drive. So I'm asking you with your revoked here in Florida, now your.
Speaker 1: Mind was not. But my husband at the time, his was revoked for a year because he failed the breathalyzer and he took it, but I didn't take it, so it didn't have proof that I was drinking right, So in.
Speaker 2: His case, he used the breath the breathalyzer thing. So how do you feel about it? Like, what how do you think? Do you think that do you agree with his not sentence because obviously it's not wasn't even a sentence. But you know, I feel even his fine with the judge, you know, find them three hundred to five hundred dollars is ridiculous. Somebody like justin Timberlake can really, you know, use his money for a charity like Mothers against Drunk Drivers, where he should have had to donate more than five hundred dollars, which is ridiculous to me. And to really make a statement, you know how money mothers lose their children or their loved ones, their spouses or everybody's had a family member that has been affected by.
Speaker 1: This, especially here in Florida. I le say, how many drunk voting accidents are there where We're losing teenagers in high school? It's terrible, right, No, voting is a different, Yeah, but it's a different creating machinery while impaired. It's so dangerous. To your point, agree.
Speaker 2: But I just think it was like not enough money. And the judge also ordered for him to do community hours twenty to forty community hours for any organization of his choice. But that's nothing. Forty hours of him to.
Speaker 1: Do clean toilets or is he going to perform I think you should do both.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have to clean toilets, but what he can do is go and dedicate to an organization that works, you know, with families that have been affected by people like him, that have been driving under the influence, and can talk to young kids. You can go to schools and give speeches. You know. I just don't want it to be that he gave the statement because they kind of made him do it, or I also believe he wanted to do it because you know, he has to be remorse through.
Speaker 1: Obviously he needed to do this marketing PR his image it was probably.
Speaker 2: So you think this is sincere, that he really wanted to do this, or you think it's his marketing group and his PR team.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I don't know much about him. We know he's cheated a little bit and he's been pulled over for drunk Jard the next guy, But I don't know him. I don't know if he's speaking from his heart. I don't know if this was you know, recommended by his team because you know, he was starting a tour and you know he had to pull back on definitely and his wife.
Speaker 2: Like this came in a really bad timing obviously. But what I'm trying to say is like I want to see more from him because I think he could really turn this negative into a positive. He's still a young man that a lot of you know, people follow, you know, they love his music, and I feel like he should do more, not only make this statement, you know, the day after he got the reports back, and I think besides the public apology, that he would want to I understand they're they're not making him do it, but I really do hope and wish that he uses his platform so that he can go talk at schools that he can go talk at colleges that he can you know, he has children himself, He has children himself, Like what an example are you studying, you know, for your kids? And again, I really hope that that he does that because I thought that he got just a slap in the wrist, which is okay, it happens to him and too many other people. There's a lot of people walking free that deserved more of a punishment and they didn't get it because of whatever reason that had a good legal team or you know, they got lucky or whatever it may be. But in his case, I really hope that that he's not really just creating this narrative, you know, for his bad behavior, and that he really wants to change his behavior, and he wants to turn this negative into a positive.
Speaker 1: Like come up with a bit of a discount for you know, people who are boozing too much when you order your uber, something like a fund of some sort, you know, a discount like a like so it encourages people to order a car when they're drinking. Because he's sure certainly could afford an uber, well, he should have had a driver, Like right now, I know that I know that, but you know, he should, you know, get involved with starting an initiative like that, maybe because a five oh one C three and it's something people implement a little discount and encouragement to call a car.
Speaker 2: And when people are drunk, nobody cares about the discount. You know, theyre obviously have poor judgment and they're not thinking straight. But the fact that there's ubers and there's friends, and he has access to a driver and money's not a problem for him. It was just like poor judgment. And you know, we've all had poor judgment. But the problem is when it affects other people's lives. Yes, it affected him publicly and maybe in his career and what society thinks about and we're judging whatever, but imagine, God forbid, it would have, you know, impacted somebody else's life and their family.
Speaker 1: Everybody really needs to call a taxi in an uber. We said it last time. It is it's so important that you read.
Speaker 2: About those cars about in the next couple of years that they're trying to develop cars, that there's an initiative developed cars that have a device inside the car that when you get in, if they could smell your breath and smell alcohol in it, that the car does not turn on and it doesn't function. I mean, I think that's brilliant. I mean, I don't think everybody needs that, because there are a lot of people that do not drink.
Speaker 1: That's what they put in when you're convicted drinking under the influence, they put a machine like that in your car and you blow in it and your car will not start. They already have those, but they don't put them in every car. Just connected, right.
Speaker 2: But now they're trying to make it a law. You know, mothers, yes, you know. So you people don't care until it affects you, until it affects you and your family. So that's what I'm trying to say. If I's not going to be ours for everybody.
Speaker 1: I we were very lucky that it was a TENN in the of a parked car, but that night in jail was the most horrible thing that ever happened to me. And I'm sure as hell never going to do that again ever, you know, put myself in a position like that. I haven't. That was in twenty ten. That was fourteen years ago. I uber everywhere when i know I'm going to have a cocktail to my lunches, to my dinners, Steve and I Uber everywhere. It's been a saving way. And if you and if you do not do that, you're an idiot and you're an asshole. Sorry, it's just there's no excuse to drive like that anymore. It's unacceptable that we have all the tools to not do it. I mean, I don't know what those attorneys do anymore. The dui attorneys, they used to be all over the place making a fortune. They must all be out of business because because.
Speaker 2: They justin Timberlind, God knows what he paid his attorney. Yet he pays a five hundred dollars fine, and you probably paid his attorney, you know, three hundred thousand dollars to represent him. So there's still but it.
Speaker 1: Hasn't it been a lot. When was the last time you heard someone tell you they got a duy or well, nobody's.
Speaker 2: Going to tell you that. It's so embarrassing, Like, who's going to tell you the truth?
Speaker 1: No good friend, like a good friend like or their childes.
Speaker 2: Are too smart and too rich, and they all have drivers and if not, they take overs like.
Speaker 1: They don't hear about it because everyone's and the thing.
Speaker 2: Is that you know, you have more to lose, So that's something you know. We're also older, you know, I think, yeah, so I don't think it's an age thing, but of course I want to think we have better judgment now and things. You know, I think about back in the days when we were growing up that there was no cell phones, there was nothing. We were drinking driving and driving it for Lauderdale and driving back. We were so irresponsible with our lives because we didn't have like awareness and we didn't have information, and we were just young and immature and stupid. But like nowadays, with all the information that we have and all the awareness and even like on social media that you say and me myself, like unfortunately that I was in the hospital with Franky in a rehabilitation center, all the children and young lives.
Speaker 1: That we're there's a reality right there.
Speaker 2: When there was. So that's what I'm saying. Like I feel really passionate and strong about this, and like I said, I'm really praying that Justin will do more than that. This is what they made him do. That was like his deal where he just had to make a public apology. At public apology, Justin, you better be listening your alexia.
Speaker 1: We expect in his heart.
Speaker 2: I hope in his heart that he really uses his platform because he can be so powerful. Maybe he shouldn't even be the face for like mothers against strong drivers, because honestly, I think that he needs to do more like this is you see, this is what happens when you see something like this, you kind of like give up on the system. Like and it's not that I want, you know, I think this is more powerful than giving him a sentence. I don't. I don't think we A lot of times, I think jail is not a good idea and it's not going to make them, you know, be remorseful, or it's not going to make him, you know, take you know, accountability or do anything. But I just hope, like for himself and his family and he has children, that he does more to help, you know, young adults or even older adults, make the right decision.
Speaker 1: Food Fighters Day of Girl reveals he cheated on his wife and welcomed a baby outside of his marriage. Yikes. Food Fighters front man has welcomed the child outside of his marriage, and in fighting to regain the trust of his wife, Jordan Blum, and his other children, he posted this message. I've recently become the father of a new baby daughter born outside of my marriage. I plan to be a loving and supportive parent to her. I love my wife and my children. I'm doing everything I can to regain their trust and earn their forgiveness. We're grateful for your consideration toward all of the children involved as we move forward together. Also, Dave Grohl slams a viral Instagram photo claiming to be his love child after the affair and now deleted Instagram account at Valerie Grayston posted a photo of the baby named Roxy Juni Grohl and claimed Roxy's Girl's daughter who he followed out of wedlock after cheating on his wife Jordan Bloom. However, Girl's rep said Wednesday that the viral post is fake and TMZ spoke to the Instagram account and they said, I'm sorry, this was a fake page. We just wanted followers. We're miners. Children did that. They were leading on. They were leading on followers of Dave grol fake account, a fake account with a baby saying it was Dave Girl's baby, and I actually actually saying that he's been by the side, being a great father and a great partner during the birth. I mean, they really went on. I couldn't believe. Miners wrote that it was quite well written, it was shocking.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think the whole the biggest thing here is not even that Instagram thing with gin know how I feel about Instagram, Like this is a perfect example. You can create something completely false and fraud and it's like Frauda. Listen, they can do all this and obviously it was put down, but they could take people right. So the important thing here is the fact that this man cheated on her and fathered a baby outside their marriage. They were married for twenty one years. I didn't read anyone. Maybe you did. Did you find out if what year was it that he did this? Like how old is the baby now? Is this something?
Speaker 1: I think? I think it's an infant that was just born. You think it was just right now? I think I think, but I can't be one hundred Percenters that I.
Speaker 2: Read were very like ambivalent. They really didn't say, you know how old the baby was when this happened throughout their marriage. Okay, so I know they've been together for twenty one years. Apparently he was married before and also cheated on his ex wife and Yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen, athletes and musicians, they're the worst. They're always out there filandering, right, I mean, those.
Speaker 2: Are the ones we hear about, you know, because obviously they're public people, so that's why we're here talking about them. So, you know, So, first of all, I find it interesting that no article has said one exactly didn't father this baby? Was it now in his relationship and in his marrior or was it in the beginning now that it makes a difference, right, Because for me, I wouldn't make a difference at all. What about for you, how do you feel about if you would find out that why you were married to Steve, you know, he fathers a baby outside of your marriage with him.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, you would have to ever see that baby again, because he'd I'd murder him. I would be so upset. I actually had a cousin that had three children and then they found she found out that her husband had a whole other family. They lived in Puerto Rico, a whole other family with another woman, and she stayed with him and he would go back and.
Speaker 2: Forth about that. Yet the actually, yeah, we're going to talk about that because that's one of the questions that we have so like, what would you do, which is what I'm asking you. You said you would kill him or whatever you're being.
Speaker 1: I would kill him and I would throw him out, and there's no way I could stay with him. I would be devastated. I wouldn't be able to eat. I'd probably drop one hundred pounds. And I don't know how my cousin did that. And he would go back and forth between that woman's house and my cousin's.
Speaker 2: Marriage.
Speaker 1: Wait to hear the rest of the story. My cousin had brain cancer and she would constantly get tumors removed and they would come back, and she put up with that until the day she died. And then when she died, he marry the other woman. Okay, so those women don't exist anymore. Please don't exist out there, because it should not be allowed. It should not exist. But yeah, back in the day, you would hear about stories like that, right, and I think a lot more also, like in the Latino culture, you know, that was also very prevalent, very common. So I understand that, but there's no reason why today even though there are women you know, you see this all the time, you know, where women get cheated on by their husbands or they father children outside their marriage and they forgive their husband. Yeah, you know, you know, we might see it as broken because you know, they obviously broke the trust, you know, and the loyalty, and it.
Speaker 2: Broke all the But it's tough, you know, I think it's kind of circumstantial too, right, Madi, Like, what did you think, like, for example, you have like or you think you have a good marriage, and then you guys, the guy goes on a trip or something, he's traveling for work. He hooks up with a flight attendant that night and she gets pregnant, and then and then ten years, let's say, Because that's why there's no specifics right now, because he's controlling the narrative, which is I'm trying to tell you, so Dave in this case is controlling his narrative. He gave that public statement, so I get one away. You know, he's such a good guy. He came out clean. He's saying his story. But by the way, he had already retained an attorney. So he retained an attorney, told all the information to the attorney, and so it was all like calculators what I'm saying, where he is again controlling his narrative, and we'll see what time, how much information comes out, because right now we don't know if it was something like, for example, Arnold Schwartzenegger, because there's been a lot of these guys, you know, and would remember that. Yes, so for examplegar like with his housekeeper in his house. And they didn't find this out too many many many years later, and Maria at Shreiber did not forgive them. She filed for divorce. You know, for some women, it's an absolute deal breaker. For me, it would be as for me too, for me too, for me too. So Dad, you couldn't sell me. You could do this, you could do that, but you can for me, that's the ultimate betrayal for me.
Speaker 1: I think that sometimes women are stuck because they don't have their own money, their own job. They need a roof over the head, and they stay. I know, my cousin was ill, she didn't work, and she just needed someone. She knew him, he was the father of her children, and she knew she was probably not going to make it, and she stayed because she was you know, she didn't have any other recourse.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 1: I can see that, and I think that that happens to a lot of women. But women they have their own money and do their own things. Strong women like your mother, like you, like me, We're not going to put up with that. I'm sorry, I hit the door.
Speaker 2: You're out, well, I mean, for me, it's just the ultimate betrayal because and again I think it's very circumstantial. In this case, Dave and his wife have been married for twenty one years. They have three children, So I don't know at what point in time did this happen. You know, I don't know if it happened maybe in their year seven and now he's finding out about it. I don't have the details enough to give my complete opinion on it, because you know, the circumstances do change a lot of things, my friend, I think the circumstances changes a lot of things, and you want to give a guy another chance. For example, sometimes you know, you don't know whether the couple was taking a break or they're on a fight, or you know, when he went on his own. Maybe it's like a draw on a band.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe he says she was just you know, a groupie, and she knows that he does that when he's on the road, and she's okay with I don't know, right, we just don't know.
Speaker 2: So I think to give like a full complete, like my opinion, I would have to have more information because not that it makes it better. I'm not saying it makes it better. I think it's let's make sense get better. But you know that that's going to really change things because it depends on when he did it. I mean he just didn't. Now we're like, great, like why are you doing that? Like if you did it at a time in their marriage, not that again that it's okay, But I think that there's going to be like a lot of things that you have to think about before making that decision. I just think it's funny he's got the attorney before she did. I it was like, what so he hired an attorney?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well interesting, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Again. Maybe you know, here are these men, you know, trying to control their narrative for their bad behavior because we like it or not. Justin's behavior was inappropriate and it was bad behavior, and Dave is also bad behavior.
Speaker 1: Well, he had to take care of the situation because it was on a fake Instagram account. They were spreading it out there right right, and he needed to get the right information out there and fire it up, because you know, when you let those things go, God forbid, it takes on a life of its own. It becomes far the farthest thing from the truth.
Speaker 2: I mean, for all we know, they both knew about it. I mean she knew, obviously he did. But I'm saying, for all we know, his wife and his children already knew about it, and it was something that we're trying to, you know, keep away from everyone and have it as a secret. And now this happens. So he had no other choice but to give a public statement, which again is what happens with public figures that sooner or later you have to come out and address the public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's the It's the right thing to do, because you can't let people just assume what happened, because the craziest stories will start running wild and it can destroy a career, it really can. So they both did the right.
Speaker 2: Thing, right, So do you think that both men have taken their accountability, that both of them have taken accountability for their bad behavior, or like, do you really think it's sincere or do you think like they're trying to control the narrative or even both.
Speaker 1: They're controlling the narrative. Listen, I don't know them to know if they're sincere or not, but it's definitely a marketing move to control the narrative and tell the story the way they want to tell it and the way that it makes them feel the best. Right, And that's what I would do same.
Speaker 2: I mean again, I feel like if they would have been sincere, you know, they would have come out. You know, Justin would have said, yes, I was drunk, I drank too much and I did that, and this guy would have said years ago whenever it did happen, you know what, I made a mistake. You know, I had forgot to the woman and I have a baby, right, So so I again, I do believe that this was a way to control.
Speaker 1: I mean, how do you have an oopsie at your age and your rock star? Come on, man, we don't.
Speaker 2: Know if it's now. That's what I wanted to find out because now he's fifty five, but it could have been six years ago, it could have been ten years ago. He's been with this with his twenty one years. He's five fifty and his wife is forty eight and they have three children, so they've been together for twenty one years already, So I don't know you know what I mean? You see, And that's why I thought, Like with Maria Shreiber when she all for the worst from Arnold, this had happened so many years ago, and he score it only happened once. That I don't believe I'm assible. Is okay, you know I don't want to give you sex. Okay, I'll just go into the maidroom and you don't have sex with her? Whatever. So I think it did happen more than once. But that's the other thing too. Was it like a one time thing? Was it continuous? I mean? And Maria Shriver and Arnold's case, like the woman lives with him talk about betrayal like in their house and raise their son thinking it wasn't their son?
Speaker 1: Like to me, that was like, can I tell you a funny story when that broke? They can't. They put on Watch What Happens Live a picture of the mistress that have the baby side by side with my mother, And my mom got so upset and called Andy Cone and said, how dare you? I don't look like that horrible woman?
Speaker 2: She was? She was she should be a beautiful. She was a very ugly woman. But you see, there goes to show you that men don't care and they always cheat down for.
Speaker 1: Me, I know, I say it a million times. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And besides our look at all these men that have been in relationships with women being married or just living together or in a boyfriend girl from relationship that have fathered kids outside their relationship. In Hollywood. There's like a bunch that we can talk about. Tristan Thompson and Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, oh my god. In Murphy I was like eighteen children. Yeah, really good.
Speaker 2: Eric clapped it. Just so many of them, and you know, I feel like it's like it's okay, you know what I mean. It's like Therman, so like it's okay, you can do that. But it's something that for me would never work because to me, that is the ultimate betrayal.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, I was a little worried when my father passed away that some somebody was going to come out of the woodwork from Europe and he had a whole other family because he was never home. He was always in Europe working because you know, he built yachts, and the big yachts are all built in Europe and Asia. And he had a home in Italy and he was gone all the time, and I kept thinking, maybe have any Italian brother or sister. I think they would have come around by now, because he passed to be six and a half years ago.
Speaker 2: And some people, you know, some kids never get recognized, you know, because their mothers are very proud and they don't really want to or they want to protect the child. They want the child just to be for them. And some women really never come out. We find out about these cases.
Speaker 1: Nobody. I figured they'd come out for the money.
Speaker 2: No, my love, But we find out about these cases because it's Hollywood and their actors and athletes and musicians, right, that's what we're talking about them. But you know how many times, unfortunately women get pregnant or fortunately if that's what they want, by these men that are married men or are emotionally unavailable men that don't want to be with them, and they have these children on their own, and the children never know who their father is. So I mean, I think in these cases, all these women want the kids to know who their father is because they're all like pretty bad asses, right.
Speaker 1: And it's a good paydayout the pay.
Speaker 2: Day, it's both. It's both for sure, but again, you know these women that do. I'm not saying that it's impossible. I'm just saying that I can't do it because I do know women and I have friends that have forgiven their spouses for cheating and they've been able to move on. And they have even found out about you know, them fothering children outside of their marriage and they have been able to move on. I think it takes an incredible amount of empathy forgiveness.
Speaker 1: I don't like a really strong blind eye, because that is a hard one to get over.
Speaker 2: That is a hard way, I agree, Yeah, And they really have to be willing to rebuild the trust. And how do you come back from that right.
Speaker 1: That? You know that every time there'd be a fight and I would just pull up and we'll throw that put out there, like wow, you had a baby with some else. I mean you know that would come up in every argument and you I just would never be able to let it go.
Speaker 2: Better not live like.
Speaker 1: That you had a baby with somebody else. You can't even talk anymore.
Speaker 2: No, that's that for me is a deal breaker. But you know, for those women or relationships that are taking out there, you know, I respect you. I'm not as you know, as empathetic or forgiving. But then again, people choose I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not judging anybody. I'm just saying I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I wish I could be a little more forgiving and patient with all that sinning. But I just I don't have it in me because I have a certain code of conduct that I, you know, live by and if you're not on the same page with me, then I can't be with you. I just cannot.
Speaker 2: Let's talk a little bit about sex and sexiness and age. Okay, So Kate Winslet is getting candid about her sex drive. The actor said during a September tenth episode of the How To Fail with Elizabeth Day podcast that her libido got a major boost after undergoing testosterone replacement therapy. A lot of people don't know this, but women have to stosterone in their body. When it runs out like eggs, it's gone and once it's gone, you have to replace it. And that is something that can be done and you'll feel sexy again. I know that. She also opened up about feeling sexy at her age. By the way, how old is she She's only in her forties. We're so conditioned. Yeah, we're so conditioned women in our forties to think, oh well, I'm creeping closer to the end. You think you're going into menopause and you'll stop having sex. Your booths are going to go saggy, and your skin's gonna go creepy, she explained. First of all, First of all, so what And secondly, is just conditioning. I think women as they get older get juicier and sexier and more embedded in the truth of who they are and more powerful, ye more able to walk through the world and careless. And that is an empowering thing. I say to my friends all the time, you look amazing.
Speaker 1: Wait till she gets to her fifties. She's gonna feel even better.
Speaker 2: Right in your sixties, She's going to be like, you know, I feel like the biggest you know. I think it has obviously a lot to do right with ourselves, the way we feel inside. And that's what people don't realize, Like, if you feel really good about yourself inside, then it shows in the outside. But it is scary, you know, especially a beautiful woman like Kate Winsley. You know, I feel like beautiful women as we start getting older because I'm going to include ourselves in that because I feel like, you know, all women are beautiful, but I believe that when you're beautiful, as you start getting older, it's I got pressure we have, you know, with society, not only with ourselves, especially business. Yes, and we have to look a certain way. And this woman has been beautiful in her life and she'll continue to be beautiful. But again, if her insides, which are her libido and her sex drive, aren't working, you're gonna kind of like put everything together and feel like a piece of shit. Right. So I love that she's sharing this with people. I love that she's opening up and she's actually she was answering somebody's question. Somebody called in and asked her, like, what would you do this that not? And then that's when she shared that she had struggled, you know, with her sex life and how she made it better.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, there's nothing worse than menopause. It is brutal. But I mean she's already going through it because I mean, oh, she says she's in her forties. She didn't talk about menopause, but she says she had low libido, low sex drive, and she told actually this collar they called in that it could be either related to fibroids if you had firework problems. Oh right, so to check that out and then to also check out her sistosterone level. Mm hmmm, yes, yeah. Testosterone is a game changer, a game changer. I started taking it, and you know, because I you know, I went through menopause obviously quite a while ago. And it's true, your libido dumps, you can't sleep, you're tired, you're you're crying for no reason, like you're all your hormones are out of whack. And it was the greatest thing I ever did. I had energy again. I was sleeping, I was, you know, performing like a porn star. You know, I was really getting you know, my life was back on track. It's a wonderful, wonderful thing. And you know, the aging thing. As you get older, you honestly you really start to care less about the little things. And the less you care about the little things, the more powerful and stronger you feel. And you can walk through life just as a very more positive and stronger person. And it all comes together, comes with age and is a wonderful part of helping all of that. I'm all here for it, and I definitely recommend it if you're you know, low, low on libido and energy or going through the change.
Speaker 2: You know. I love that she said that, and she opened up, you know, about her sex life and she recommended these things. But obviously before getting onto sosterone, you have to do like tests and you know, they say you have core art and blood vessel and you know, liver disease. You know, it's not good for you obviously if you've had breast cancer or.
Speaker 1: You can't have that varying breast cancer.
Speaker 2: So it's not like everybody should go out there and say, oh my god, you know, I haven't had sex and like three months I'm going to get ontosterone. It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 1: You can't get it unless the doctor gives it to you and they're going to give you blood work first. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean here you can get anything you want, but people are very careless, you know what I mean. And again I believe that people are just like very quick to just go to like the medication to fix the problem. When sometimes if you're not performing and you're not having sex, it's maybe you're going through other things. It's not only because you know your your body is lacking testosterone. In my case, I was. I had my period till my fifties, so almost my mid fifties, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I was so I hated it. Anytime me told me you had it, I'm like, what, You're still getting it? What's happened you?
Speaker 2: I loved my period because for me, it was like a sign of youth, Like I loved it, you know how I hated it when I was like a teenager, and then I started loving it as I got older and older because I was like, my friend, that was one of the few you.
Speaker 1: Know, you bragged about it like it was you want an oscar.
Speaker 2: But I kind of did because that's remarkable. And by the way, I'm not a testosterone and I and I don't need it, which I can tell.
Speaker 1: Well, we already know you have an overload of testosterone. Yeah, carry it around for a while.
Speaker 2: Super And I'm super proud. And I guess that that's why my sex tyfe is so great because I've never honestly, I can't relate, you know, to that. I can't relate to other problems, but not to sex problems. But you know, I love that there's things out there and there's alternatives, you know, for women to be able to feel better about themselves, because you know, I think that's very important, just as I'm so important for a man because the man also needs to check this posturel level. And see, I think it's just as important for a woman. And you know there's things out there, there's creams, there's different things. And then the part about feeling like you said that she feels, you know, the forties and you know your skin does start to change. It's not going to lie like in your fifties. You see, that has to be a little bit more worried obviously, because like what is there for that? Like I don't need the other thing that don't need a testosterol, but I may need. Right, you have to exercise. So that's what I do. Hire the trainer again. I'm going to the gym and training with him, like at least three times a week. And all you can do is take care of your body and you take care of your internal You just connect. It connects and you know you feel good. You know, I think it's so important that you have to be happy while you're aging. You know what I mean. We can't no matter how many surgeries we do. No matter how good we try to look, we are that age and we have to accept it and do the best that we can. So I think the mentally to be accepted. It's kind of like happy aging, Like you're aging, but you're happy and you're empowering because guess what we at least I mean, don't you think you're better at sex now than when you were, like in your twenties.
Speaker 1: Well, I've learned a lot through the years, you know. It's like going to college for a long time and getting all these degrees. I got all these sex degrees. I got better, for sure, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like, okay, well, well they're younger, they might have more libido. But guess what, we know what we want and we you know, and we know how to do it right.
Speaker 1: I want to put a disclaimer out there about the cremata, the hormone, because I had to switch from that to a pellet. I get a little pellet inserted in the inside the skin of my buttocks, and it's slow, it's slow releasing. It's wonderful because I forget to use stuff. But if you have the cremy, there's a cream with the hormones on it, and if your partner rubs on it, he could grow boobs. So I'm just telling you that you took hair, yeah, but that the hormones get on their skin and then they can get boobies the men. Yeah, So I switched to the Pellett because I don't like a man with boobs.
Speaker 2: Just where is going to grow in his boots, in his chest.
Speaker 1: And in their chest? Yes, yes, it's a thing. It's a thing. And you know, when you're laying in bed and you're rubbing legs and sweating and everything starts rubbing off on everybody, they could have boobies and that's not cute.
Speaker 2: You don't want that, and you don't want that your.
Speaker 1: Man, and you don't want it.
Speaker 2: Interesting facts. Yeah, well, I mean you seem to know a lot about the subjects. So whenever I need some of your help, I will reach out to you. I know that I would get that little pellet in my book because that looks like it would hurt.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're ever gonna have to call me because you don't have your period until you die, I guess anymore. Oh, you fly don't have it.
Speaker 2: I brought off I lost David. Yeah, I guess from my nerves or whatever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I lost a decade ago. You know how I loved decade with you.
Speaker 2: I was with you at the Hampton It's kind of like, I know when you got this is so funny. It's kind of like when you get your period and you know the day you got it with your best friend. So you lost your period with me in the Hamptons.
Speaker 1: I know. I kept jumping and shows Aaron swimming pool at two, three, four, five o'clock in the morning because I couldn't sleep and I was sweating.
Speaker 2: And you so hot my clothes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I made you get in the pool and like take off your clothes and skinny dip with me.
Speaker 2: I was like is row with her? I know company I can't sleep well. But you know what, but you took it very nice. You know you took it well because you know, I feel like some people, like I said, it's all about your mind, like your mind needs to control you know, your your emotions and your feelings. And it is like a shocking thing, you know, to assume. And also because not only is it mentally, it's like your body's also going through these changes. Like you said, you're like, it's super hot, like it was crazy, you couldn't see by night. I mean, it's you a real thing.
Speaker 1: It's horrible and you at first you don't even know what's going on. And my mom wasn't around when it happened to me, so I couldn't like ask her, And even if she had been, she had had a hysterectomy when she was young, so she really never went through it. So I know what was happening to me because I had no one to talk to me about it. I was just going through this weirdness. It was horrible. I got it bad. But here I am on the other side and I don't have any.
Speaker 2: Behind You look good, feel good, good, you're performing. I'm performing. I'm kidding it. I love it, my friend. You look amazing, you feel amazing. We have a beautiful life. Yeah, so we're very grateful for all that.
Speaker 1: God is good. Totally. Well, that was fun.
Speaker 2: It's always fun talking to you, my friend. Even though I know so much about you, I always find more things out.
Speaker 1: I've always got a Steve's always like you've got the most twisted stories. You always have a twisted story about everything. I'm like, I've seen a lot. I don't know not much. Jade's me. I got some weird stories of my sleeve all the time.
Speaker 2: I've got a lot of stories. But for me, I feel like mine are normal. I mean that might be weird to other people.
Speaker 1: Well, you have you have lived far from a normal life, that's for sure. You've lived a television movie.
Speaker 2: I guess that I've like normalized it, right, because I'm like I've learned so much, like throughout the process that I've learned to like accept and just you know, learn from it. And for me, it's like all normal. It's like part of the process, Like I'm a working process, Like I had to go through all that to where I am today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it made you who you are right now. Yeah, and I love you. So that's good. You're pretty, You're pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: I love you too, my friend. Well, here's the aging. We don't have a cocky because that's what I was going to do.
Speaker 1: I know, I want. I'm about to scream in my microphone to Steve to bring me on. I'm dry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Cheers to happy aging, Cheers to sex, Cheers to not drinking and driving, not drinking, Cheers to not cheating and putting up with the cheaters.
Speaker 1: Don't put your wiener and another woman if it's not your wife, and if you do so there exactly don't be a dumb dumb right.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, So this wraps up another episode of I Pull Forward until next time.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Follow us on Instagram at iPort Forward Podcast.
Speaker 2: Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars at Luelo Astella Proxima